时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[00:19] | Well,I’ll be damned. | 真想不到 |
[00:21] | The prince has returned to the slums from which he came. | 从贫民窟出身的王子回到了故乡 |
[00:34] | On the house. | 算我请 |
[00:36] | Good,because I can’t afford it. | 很好 因为我付不起钱 |
[00:42] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[00:43] | I’ll go get some of the good stuff in the back. | 我到后面拿点好东西 |
[00:57] | It’s me. I have something. | 是我 有消息告诉你 |
[01:00] | Ari Tasarov himself has walked into my bar. | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫到了我的酒吧 |
[01:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:07] | He looks like the world has given him a beating. | 他看上去困苦潦倒 |
[01:10] | Ari Tasarov is wanted | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫因为 |
[01:11] | in connection with the murder of the CIA director. | 与中情局局长的谋杀案有关而被通缉 |
[01:14] | After you left Naomi’s body in the FBI morgue, | 因为你把纳奥米的尸体留在联调局停尸房 |
[01:16] | people started asking questions. | 有人开始怀疑了 |
[01:18] | The FBI searched her apartment. | 联调局搜查了她的公寓 |
[01:19] | They found an encrypted phone | 他们发现了一台加密电话 |
[01:20] | she used to communicate with her former Gogol handler. | 是用来和她的前果戈理监管人联系的 |
[01:25] | He’s got at least three agencies after him, | 起码有三个机构在追捕他 |
[01:27] | FBI,interpol,and CIA. | 联调局 国际刑警和中情局 |
[01:29] | Amanda’s little games caught up to him. | 阿曼达的小游戏让他倒了大霉 |
[01:31] | That’s what happens when you get in bed with a schemer. | 和阴谋家滚床单就是这下场 |
[01:33] | Let’s fire up shadownet | 动用影网搜索 |
[01:34] | and see if we can catch him breaking pattern. | 看看是否能抓到他的小辫子 |
[01:36] | Way ahead of you. | 还用你说 |
[01:37] | Shadowbot coughed up | 暗码监听程序发现了 |
[01:39] | a mention of Ari Tasarov on a phone call. | 一通提到阿里·塔瑟洛夫的电话 |
[01:42] | Sounds like it was between an FBI agent and his C.I., | 似乎是一位联邦探员和他线人的通话 |
[01:45] | Some bartender in Brighton Beach. | 线人是布莱顿海滩的一个酒保 |
[01:47] | Ari’s wanted for killing an American official. | 阿里因杀害美国官员被通缉 |
[01:49] | What’s he doing in Brooklyn? | 他到布鲁克林去干什么 |
[01:50] | FBI’s got the same question. | 联调局也有同样的疑问 |
[01:53] | It looks like the world has given him a beating. | 他看上去困苦潦倒 |
[01:56] | – He says he’s broke. – Broke? | -他说他破产了 -破产 |
[01:58] | The mighty are not so mighty anymore. | 他的昔日风光已经不在 |
[02:01] | Keep him there. We’re on our way. | 拖住他 我们马上赶过去 |
[02:03] | I will keep him here. You can believe it. | 我会拖住他 相信我 |
[02:06] | Don’t forget about me. | 不要忘记我的功劳 |
[02:08] | – How long ago was that call? – Five minutes. | -这电话是多久前打的 -五分钟前 |
[02:10] | Tactical’s warming up the SUVs. | 战术小队已经在热车了 |
[02:12] | So he’s in Brooklyn. He’s broke. | 他在布鲁克林 身无分文 |
[02:14] | Sounds like he’s on the run. | 听起来他正在逃亡 |
[02:18] | Why don’t you seem too happy about that? | 为什么你看上去不怎么高兴 |
[02:20] | Because Ari’s alone. | 因为只有阿里一人 |
[02:22] | Still waiting for the not happy part. | 我还是没明白为什么不高兴 |
[02:25] | Where is his beloved Amanda? | 他深爱的阿曼达在哪儿 |
[02:27] | Why is he on the run and she’s not? | 为什么他在逃亡而她却不见踪影 |
[02:29] | She’s not wanted by interpol. | 她没有被国际刑警通缉 |
[02:31] | She’s got no reason to hide. | 她没必要躲躲藏藏 |
[02:32] | Right. So why is she not hiding him? | 对 那为什么她不帮着他躲藏追捕 |
[02:37] | We shouldn’t have let Ari escape. | 我们不应该让阿里逃跑 |
[02:39] | You can stage the operation from here. | 你可以在这里筹划行动 |
[02:40] | He knows nothing of this location. | 他不知道这个地方 |
[02:43] | But he knows me. | 但他了解我 |
[02:44] | Saalim,do you really want to call this off now | 萨林姆 你努力了这么久 |
[02:47] | after you’ve come so far? | 真的想现在放弃计划吗 |
[02:53] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[02:54] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[02:57] | We have our reasons for wanting this. | 我们有进行计划的理由 |
[03:03] | You’re an American. Why are you supporting us? | 而你是美国人 为什么要支持我们 |
[03:07] | I also have a cause. | 我有我的追求 |
[03:09] | Your success is going to help me with it. | 你成功的话能帮到我不少 |
[03:11] | As long as Ari stays out of the way. | 只要阿里不来妨碍我们 |
[03:14] | Ari is a coward. | 阿里是个懦夫 |
[03:16] | He’s only as brave as his bank accounts… | 他的勇气仅仅来自于银行存款 |
[03:20] | Which are now my bank accounts. | 现在他的存款归我了 |
[03:23] | Without his men or his money, | 他没了手下 没了钱 |
[03:24] | he will crawl into the shadows and stay there. | 就只能爬回阴沟里蹲着 |
[03:26] | We will not hear from him again. | 我们不会再听到他的消息 |
[03:32] | Are you sure this is okay? | 请我这么多没问题吗 |
[03:34] | The tab is open,and it can stay open. | 酒已经开封了 不喝白不喝 |
[03:42] | I never liked you,Tasarov. | 我从来不喜欢你 塔瑟洛夫 |
[03:44] | But…you settle your debts, | 但你会还清赊账 |
[03:48] | and you are never far from a very big payday. | 而且你总是能赚到大钱 |
[04:14] | Okay,listen up. FBI just reported they’re on the scene. | 听好了 联调局报告说他们已经到现场 |
[04:17] | Get a move on. | 你们得赶快 |
[04:18] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[04:30] | Please stand back! | 请退后 |
[04:34] | Nerd,he’s on the run. | 书呆子 他跑了 |
[04:35] | Can you get him on the street cams? | 你能在街道摄像头上找到他吗 |
[04:37] | Can do. Get mobile. I’ll help you intercept. | 可以 上车 我帮你们拦截他 |
[04:54] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么慢啊 |
[05:21] | Is that all you guys do around here is train? | 你们平时在这儿就光训练吗 |
[05:24] | Helps kill time. | 用来消磨时间 |
[05:27] | That’s not so different from being in prison. | 这和蹲牢房没什么区别 |
[05:28] | Plus they have a yard,so at least I’d see some sun. | 监狱还有后院能放风 起码能看到阳光 |
[05:33] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[05:35] | No,they’d keep a domestic terrorist | 不 他们会把我这样的恐怖份子 |
[05:36] | like me in supermax. | 关在最高警戒监狱 |
[05:37] | No sunlight there,either. | 也是不见天日的地方 |
[05:40] | You’re not gonna be down here forever. | 你不会永远待在这里的 |
[05:42] | Just until… | 只要等到… |
[05:43] | The next big American tragedy | 下一个美国的悲剧新闻 |
[05:45] | bumps me off the nightly news. | 把我从夜新闻上挤下去 |
[05:51] | On the upside,at least I’ll have some free time | 好处是 我有了充足的时间 |
[05:54] | so I can pester you to tell me | 缠着你告诉我 |
[05:55] | what that thing means. | 这个图案的意义 |
[05:58] | If that is your idea of a good time, | 如果你觉得这就是快乐时光 |
[06:00] | then we’ve gotta get you topside soon. | 那马上你就能幸福到巅峰了 |
[06:01] | Come on,it’s just a tat. | 拜托 不就是个纹身嘛 |
[06:03] | I mean,sailors get ’em all the time. | 水手们全都有 |
[06:05] | It’s a personal thing. | 那是个人私事 |
[06:07] | Kind of private. | 属于隐私 |
[06:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:12] | You kinda look like a billboard over there. | 你看上去像是块人体广告牌 |
[06:15] | And you? | 你呢 |
[06:16] | You’re like a walking conspiracy theory. | 你就像是个活生生的阴谋论 |
[06:19] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[06:20] | Everyone thinks him and Naomi were working together. | 人们都觉得他和纳奥米是一起的 |
[06:24] | Navy seal was in bed with a Gogol sleeper. | 一个海豹队员和一个果戈理潜伏者上了床 |
[06:27] | That’s almost funny. | 还挺好笑的吧 |
[06:30] | No. It’s not. | 不 一点不好笑 |
[06:39] | Hey…I was just messing with you. | 我只是在和你胡搅蛮缠 |
[06:42] | I’m not offended. But I kind of like how she was offended for me. | 没事 我还挺喜欢她为了我炸毛的样子 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[06:46] | Still,I’d–I’d ease off on the tats thing,you know? | 不过 别太在意那纹身的事情 |
[06:52] | She’ll tell ya when she’s ready. | 她准备好了就会告诉你 |
[07:08] | I’m glad that we can finally talk. | 很高兴我们终于能说上话了 |
[07:13] | You said you wanted to be safe. | 你说你想寻求安全庇护 |
[07:16] | From who? | 因为谁 |
[07:17] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[07:20] | Trouble in paradise? | 在天堂里吵架了 |
[07:22] | We’re not together anymore. She doesn’t know I’m here. | 我们不在一起了 她不知道我在这儿 |
[07:25] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[07:26] | You became a wanted man,and she no longer wanted you. | 你被通缉了 她就不要你了 |
[07:31] | That’s fairly accurate. | 猜得不错 |
[07:33] | You shouldn’t have gotten in bed with her in the first place. | 你从一开始就不该跟她滚床单 |
[07:36] | Yes,well,that’s the trouble with Amanda,isn’t it? | 这就是阿曼达麻烦的地方 对吧 |
[07:39] | She makes her bed,and then one is forced to lie in it. | 她铺好床 强拉别人上床 |
[07:43] | A few days ago I returned from Europe | 几天前我从欧洲回来 |
[07:45] | to learn I was being sought by every major | 发现自己成了地球上 |
[07:47] | law enforcement agency on the planet. | 所有执法机构搜寻的目标 |
[07:50] | I was understandably agitated. | 当时我自然十分焦虑 |
[07:53] | What the hell have you done now? | 你到底干了什么 |
[07:55] | Interpol has three separate bulletins out on me! | 国际刑警对我发出了三个通告 |
[07:57] | It was your asset that blew the mission. | 是你的手下搞砸了任务 |
[07:59] | Yes,my asset. | 说得好 我的手下 |
[08:01] | Naomi was never meant to be activated. | 纳奥米本不该行动的 |
[08:03] | One might say I came home to find another man in my bed. | 大家可能会说我是回来找另一个同伙 |
[08:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:11] | We’ll get to that. | 我会告诉你的 |
[08:13] | Just know this: | 你只要知道 |
[08:15] | like Naomi,he is an asset that Amanda has taken | 就像纳奥米 只是阿曼为达目的 |
[08:19] | and twisted to her own ends. | 利用和操控的爪牙 |
[08:21] | Interpol? What’s this about interpol? | 国际刑警 这和国际刑警有什么关系 |
[08:23] | Relax,Saalim. It’s no problem | 别紧张 萨林姆 这没什么大不了的 |
[08:25] | – Can we discuss this in private? – Please tell me you’re not | -我们私下谈好吗 -别告诉我 |
[08:28] | actually arming this amateur psychopath. | 你在武装这个半吊子神经病 |
[08:31] | Arming and teaching. | 武装并训练他 |
[08:32] | You’re using him. | 你是在利用他 |
[08:34] | You’re using him as part of your plot against division. | 他只是你用来暗算”组织”的一枚棋子 |
[08:36] | – What’s division? – I am exposed! | -“组织”是什么 -我暴露了 |
[08:39] | These are weapons I acquired. | 这些是我获得的武器 |
[08:41] | I can’t have any more suspicion fall on me! | 我不能再惹更多嫌疑上身 |
[08:44] | He’s right. He’s a loose end. | 他说得对 他现在是嫌犯 |
[08:47] | If you don’t want to be exposed as well, | 如果你也不想暴露 |
[08:48] | you’d better kill him. | 你最好杀了他 |
[08:53] | Timur. | 铁穆尔 |
[08:55] | Timur,before you pull that trigger,consider this– | 铁穆尔 在你扣下扳机前最好想清楚 |
[08:59] | you’re not like Saalim. | 你不像萨林姆 |
[09:01] | You’re not here for a belief or a cause. | 你来不是为了信仰或追求 |
[09:03] | You are here because you are well paid… | 你来只是因为有丰厚的酬金 |
[09:05] | And I have frozen all of Ari’s assets. | 我已经冻结了阿里的所有资产 |
[09:08] | – What? – If you pull that trigger, | -什么 -如果你扣下扳机 |
[09:11] | you’ll be pulling it for free. | 你一分钱都拿不到 |
[09:13] | Ask yourself– is Ari worth that much? | 你扪心自问 阿里值得你这么做吗 |
[09:18] | Is she lying? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[09:27] | I barely made it out of there. | 我好不容易才逃出来 |
[09:30] | And you ran straight for division? | 然后径直奔向”组织” |
[09:32] | That’s pretty desperate. | 还真是山穷水尽了 |
[09:34] | – Especially for you. – Yes,well, | -尤其是对你而言 -是的 |
[09:35] | you’ll thank me for that once I tell you | 一旦我告诉你她与谁合作 |
[09:37] | who she’s working with. | 你会感激我的 |
[09:40] | Amanda’s gone too far this time. | 阿曼达这次太过火了 |
[09:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Who is this mystery asset? | 谁是她的秘密爪牙 |
[09:51] | – Terrorist. – Okay,terrorist. Who? | -恐怖分子 -好的 恐怖分子 谁 |
[09:55] | The answer to that question depends entirely | 想要答案就看你 |
[09:57] | on whether or not you’re willing to make a deal. | 愿不愿意跟我做个交易了 |
[09:59] | Well,how did I know that was coming? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是真的呢 |
[10:01] | No,Nikita,believe me… | 不 尼基塔 相信我… |
[10:04] | You have no idea what’s coming. | 你根本不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[10:08] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你个提示吧 |
[10:11] | The first attack will seem like a random act of violence. | 第一次袭击看起来会像是随机暴力袭击 |
[10:15] | Small. Isolated. | 小范围 独立事件 |
[10:17] | The target will be innocent average Americans. | 目标是无辜的普通平民 |
[10:23] | I have my target. | 找到目标了 |
[10:32] | I’ll get the next one. | 我乘下一趟 |
[10:51] | You’ll know it when you hear about it. | 等你听到消息 你就知道了 |
[10:54] | But you won’t be able to stop it. | 但你无法阻止 |
[10:56] | Not without my help. | 除非有我相助 |
[11:00] | And how much is that gonna cost? | 你要多少钱的开口费 |
[11:02] | 50 million. Electronically transferred | 五千万 电汇到 |
[11:05] | to the J.S.L. Partner Bank of Switzerland, | 我瑞士合作银行的账户上 |
[11:08] | account number 569711008. | 账号是569711008 |
[11:13] | – 50 million? – Correct. | -五千万 -对 |
[11:15] | Dollars? | 美元 |
[11:17] | Not Monopoly money? | 不是大富翁游戏里的假钱 |
[11:23] | That’s awesome. | 真是大胃口 |
[11:26] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[11:28] | Got a sec? | 能来一下吗 |
[11:29] | This is an unbelievable scene. | 这次事件太难以置信了 |
[11:32] | If you’re just tuning in,as of right now, | 本台最新播报 截至目前 |
[11:34] | authorities are unclear of much of anything. | 当局表示状况还未明了 |
[11:37] | Was it a disgruntled employee,a random assailant? | 是雇员不满报复 还是随机的袭击呢 |
[11:41] | There are reports,all of them unconfirmed, | 有报道称 虽然还未证实 |
[11:44] | that a man in a business suit fled the scene. | 但有一个西装男子逃离现场 |
[11:47] | Birkhoff,tap us into local first responders– | 伯克霍夫 帮我们接现场警方 |
[11:49] | see what they know. | 看他们知道什么 |
[11:50] | – On it. – That remains to be–pardon me. | -收到 -情况仍待…抱歉 |
[11:54] | I’m just getting word that we are receiving | 刚收到消息称 我们收到了 |
[11:57] | a claim of responsibility,a transmission. | 疑犯传输来的犯罪声明 |
[12:00] | It is streaming from the web right into E.N.N. headquarters. | 媒体流通过网络直接传入新闻电台指挥部 |
[12:04] | Let’s listen in. | 让我们来听一下 |
[12:07] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[12:10] | Everything you love ripped away in a second. | 你的挚爱瞬间灰飞烟灭 |
[12:14] | When it happens in America, | 这些在美国发生 |
[12:17] | it’s called a national tragedy. | 就是国难 |
[12:21] | When it happens in our countries, | 但在我们国家发生时 |
[12:24] | it’s called collateral damage. | 却成了附带伤害 |
[12:27] | Acceptable losses. | 容许伤亡 |
[12:30] | A percentage some general signs off on | 在无人机起航之前就定好的 |
[12:33] | before drones start flying. | 不成文的伤亡比例 |
[12:36] | You send your troops,your helicopters, | 你们派来军队 直升机 |
[12:39] | your drones,to kill your enemies. | 无人机 去杀你们的敌人 |
[12:44] | But you hit innocent people too. | 但你们同时伤害了无辜的人 |
[12:47] | You say you want peace. | 你们说你们热爱和平 |
[12:50] | Your so-called road to peace is splattered with our blood. | 你们所谓的和平之路溅满了我们的鲜血 |
[12:54] | Call us the Crimson Resistance. | 我们是”血色抵抗军” |
[12:57] | We don’t know when death will come. | 我们不知道死亡何时降临 |
[12:59] | Neither will you. | 你们也将一样 |
[13:01] | The people we love were taken from us, | 深爱的人离我们远去 |
[13:03] | and we never had a chance to say good-bye. | 我们甚至来不及说再见 |
[13:07] | Neither will you. | 你们也将一样 |
[13:10] | Tapped into E.N.N. servers, | 连接新闻电台的服务器 |
[13:12] | got a line on that video stream. | 找到视频来源 |
[13:14] | No way to trace it,but the packet encryption | 无法追踪 但这个加密技术 |
[13:16] | is definitely division signature. | 显然是”组织”的手法 |
[13:17] | – How do you know that? – I wrote the algorithms. | -何以见得 -算法是我写的 |
[13:21] | Which means Amanda is on the other end of that broadcast, | 也就是说 视频发出端是阿曼达在操纵 |
[13:24] | – just like Ari said she would be. – Son of a bitch. | -就像阿里说的一样 -婊子养的 |
[13:27] | He knows who this is and he’s holding out for money? | 他知道这是谁干的 却为了要钱保持缄默 |
[13:29] | Wait a second,wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[13:31] | Look,Ari surrendered. | 阿里过来投降 |
[13:32] | Then he asked to be brought into division, | 要求我们带他来”组织” |
[13:33] | and then he tries to get 50 million out of us. | 又试图从我们手里弄到五千万 |
[13:35] | He’d have to either be crazy or stupid, | 他只有疯了或傻了 才会这样 |
[13:38] | and the man is neither. | 但显然他不是 |
[13:39] | Well,he must have another move. | 他肯定有另有动机 |
[13:41] | Maybe he’s trying to raise money, | 也许他想筹集资金 |
[13:42] | build an army,break himself out of here? | 组建军队 然后突围出去 |
[13:44] | It doesn’t matter. He’s not gonna get 50 bucks, | 都无所谓 反正他50块都拿不到 |
[13:45] | much less 50 million. | 更不用说5千万了 |
[13:47] | I wouldn’t give him 50 seconds. | 我都不会让他撑过50秒 |
[13:50] | Give me an empty room and a pair of pliers– | 给我间空屋子加一对老虎钳 |
[13:52] | I’ll use ’em to take off Ari’s fingernails,one by one. | 我会把阿里的指甲一个一个拔掉 |
[13:55] | He’ll break after his pinky. | 拔完小指时他肯定崩溃 |
[13:56] | He’s trained to resist torture. | 他受过训练抵抗拷问 |
[13:59] | Ari’s a negotiator. | 阿里擅长谈判 |
[14:01] | Just give me some more time with him. | 再多给我一点时间 |
[14:03] | We still have a few moves of our own. | 我们还占据一定的主动权 |
[14:08] | Okay. In the meantime, | 好吧 与此同时 |
[14:11] | let’s get you two on the ground in Pittsburgh, | 你们两个去匹兹堡 |
[14:13] | see if we can’t get some clues from the crime scene. | 看看能不能从犯罪现场找到线索 |
[14:17] | I thought it would feel different. | 我以为感觉会不一样 |
[14:20] | How does it feel? | 是什么感觉 |
[14:23] | When that stray bullet… | 那颗流弹 |
[14:27] | took my little girl… | 杀死了我的女儿时 |
[14:32] | it was like I’d been torn apart from the inside out. | 那痛苦好像要从体内将我撕裂 |
[14:37] | I remember holding her… | 我记得我抱着她 |
[14:41] | screaming so loud I couldn’t hear myself. | 声嘶力竭地喊叫 |
[14:48] | I thought then I had wanted revenge,but– | 我以为我要的是复仇 可是… |
[14:55] | This isn’t revenge. | 你不是想复仇 |
[15:00] | You want them to feel what you feel. | 你是想让他们感受你的痛苦 |
[15:05] | It’s the only way they’ll learn. | 只有这样他们才能得到教训 |
[15:07] | They need to scream so loud they can’t hear! | 他们也要哭喊到声嘶力竭 |
[15:10] | Saalim…I know where you’re coming from. | 萨林姆 我了解你的经历 |
[15:15] | It’s why I’m assisting you. | 所以我才帮你 |
[15:20] | You’re not laughing anymore. | 你怎么不笑了 |
[15:22] | What does Amanda get out of helping a bunch of terrorists? | 阿曼达为什么帮一群恐怖分子 |
[15:25] | Why does Amanda do anything these days? | 这段时间阿曼达的所作所为都是为什么 |
[15:28] | You. | 因为你 |
[15:30] | She’s trying to frame division. | 她想陷害”组织” |
[15:32] | You armed the crimson resistance to create a panic. | 是你们给血色抵抗军提供武器制造恐慌 |
[15:36] | The weapons they’re using are the last few | 他们现在用的武器是我以前 |
[15:38] | I purchased from Cyrus,your former arms dealer. | 从你们的前军火商赛勒斯那里买的 |
[15:41] | Oh,I assure you, | 我保证 |
[15:42] | the trail will lead right to division’s front door | 线索一定会直指”组织” |
[15:44] | unless you end it now. | 除非你现在掐断线索 |
[15:48] | For a price. | 是有代价的 |
[15:52] | What are you gonna do with $50 million? | 你要五千美金干什么 |
[15:54] | You can’t spend it from a prison cell. | 在监狱里又花不了 |
[15:56] | The real question | 真正的问题是 |
[15:57] | is how much are those innocent lives worth to you? | 那些无辜的生命在你眼里值多少 |
[16:00] | I don’t put a price on human life! | 人命是无价的 |
[16:02] | Then 50 million is a bargain. | 那五千美金算是便宜了 |
[16:04] | Then that would be for your life as well. | 那你的命也就值这么多 |
[16:06] | – My life? – Yeah. | -我的命 -对 |
[16:08] | Or whatever you want to call spending the rest of your | 或你喜欢给在小牢房里的苟延残喘 |
[16:11] | existence in a 7×12-foot box. | 起个其他名字 |
[16:13] | Because no matter what… | 总之 无论如何 |
[16:15] | you are never getting out of here. | 你都休想离开这里 |
[16:32] | The attacker worked his way through the lobby. | 袭击者在大厅下了功夫 |
[16:34] | Security cameras were scrambled. | 摄像头都花了 |
[16:37] | Division tech. | “组织”的技术 |
[16:41] | Courtesy of Amanda. | 承阿曼达的关照 |
[16:45] | They didn’t ask for this. | 受害者没做错什么 |
[16:48] | Just got caught up in somebody else’s war. | 只是被牵扯进了别人的战争 |
[16:50] | I think that was the idea. | 我觉得这就是他们的目的 |
[16:59] | It’s a good kill. | 下手干净利落 |
[17:02] | Simple,yet still a little bit dirty. | 简单中略带卑鄙 |
[17:05] | Just like division. | 跟”组织”一样 |
[17:07] | Amanda’s teaching them well. | 阿曼达教的很好 |
[17:08] | Just like Amanda taught us. | 就跟教我们一样 |
[17:13] | Me,she just stuck with a needle. | 对我 她就是喜欢给我打针 |
[17:17] | You still don’t remember any of it? | 还是什么都没想起来吗 |
[17:21] | Part of me’s not sure I really want to. | 我都不知道自己想不想记起来 |
[17:24] | One thing I do remember is Amanda said, | 我唯一记得的阿曼达说的一句话是 |
[17:27] | I used to be a soldier. | 我曾是一名军人 |
[17:30] | My name was Sam. | 名字是山姆 |
[17:35] | And I killed all my friends. | 我把自己的朋友都杀了 |
[17:40] | Owen,don’t let her define you. | 欧文 别她给你下定义 |
[17:43] | Don’t let anyone. | 任何人都不能那么做 |
[17:51] | She taught us. | 她教的我们 |
[17:53] | She taught them. Birkhoff. | 她也教了他们 伯克霍夫 |
[17:55] | How’s that help us? | 那有什么用吗 |
[17:56] | Ari said Amanda gave the terrorists equipment. | 阿里说是阿曼达给恐怖分子的设备 |
[17:58] | Maybe she gave them ghost phones. | 那她可能给他们了防追踪手机 |
[18:00] | Yeah,so? | 然后呢 |
[18:00] | You said that the video streaming | 你说那段视频 |
[18:02] | used our encryption signature. Don’t the phones? | 用的是我们的加密码 手机也一样吧 |
[18:04] | Yes,but we can’t trace them. | 是 但是我们无法追踪信号 |
[18:05] | – That’s the point. – Just go with me. | -这才是重点 -先听我说 |
[18:07] | Can we find any evidence of the encryption | 我们能在附近的手机信号塔 |
[18:10] | on the cell towers around here? | 分辨出加密信号吗 |
[18:17] | Okay,the call logging in the towers at the time of the attack | 袭击发生时 经过信号塔的手机通话 |
[18:20] | does show evidence of the encryption,but again– | 的确显示有加密痕迹 但是… |
[18:23] | We can’t trace it. But… | 还是无法追踪 但是 |
[18:25] | if they were to use the phones and talk before the next attack, | 如果他们在下次袭击之前使用手机通话 |
[18:28] | we might be able to trace where they’re about to hit next. | 我们或许可以找出下次的袭击目标 |
[18:30] | Sure,if we jacked into every cellular network nationwide. | 当然 前提是能侵入全国的通讯系统 |
[18:33] | Are you telling me that shadowbot is not up to the task? | 你是说暗码监听程序无法胜任此项任务吗 |
[18:37] | Bite your tongue,princess. | 说话注意点 小公主 |
[18:41] | We do agree on one thing. | 有一件事我们达成了共识 |
[18:44] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[18:46] | You are a spy,not a terrorist. | 你是间谍 不是恐怖分子 |
[18:50] | I like to get things done without firing a shot. | 不费一枪一弹就能成事最好不过了 |
[18:58] | I had a chance to kill you once. | 我曾经有一个机会能杀了你 |
[19:00] | In ’06. | 06年的时候 |
[19:05] | At a basketball game. You brought your son. | 在一场篮球赛上 你带着你儿子 |
[19:08] | Or have you forgotten? | 还是你已经忘了 |
[19:10] | I lied to division. | 我跟”组织”撒了谎 |
[19:11] | I told them that my rifle jammed. | 告诉他们我的枪卡壳了 |
[19:14] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[19:17] | I spared your life. I took care of you. | 我绕过你一命 我救了你 |
[19:21] | You simply behaved | 你的所作所为 |
[19:22] | exactly the way Amanda thought you would. | 和阿曼达想的一模一样 |
[19:26] | She called me. | 她给我打电话 |
[19:27] | She told me to bring my son to the game. | 让我带着我儿子去看比赛 |
[19:31] | She knew you’d figure out a way | 她知道你会想办法 |
[19:32] | to not murder me in front of him. | 不在他面前杀我 |
[19:37] | Killer with a conscience. | 有良心的杀手 |
[19:40] | She told you to use your son as a prop? | 她让你拿自己儿子当挡箭牌 |
[19:44] | Was there no place she would draw the line? | 她还真是做坏事没有下限啊 |
[19:46] | We both used the relationship to our mutual benefit. | 我们都是为了共同利益利用人际关系 |
[19:49] | She’s been playing you from the jump,Ari. | 阿里 她从一开始就在玩弄你 |
[19:52] | Every single one of your plans | 你的每一步计划 |
[19:53] | has been derailed by her obsession with hurting me. | 都因为她想伤害我而偏离正轨 |
[19:56] | – Lately,yes. – Then what are you waiting for? | -最近确实如此 -那你还在等什么 |
[19:59] | She ruined you. Let’s bury her. | 她毁了你 我们一起毁灭她吧 |
[20:03] | All you have to do is give me the name, | 你只需要告诉我名字 |
[20:05] | and we can end this now. | 我们马上就能阻止此事 |
[20:09] | Amanda is all the reason you need. | 你只要阿曼达这一个理由就够了 |
[20:11] | Oh,I can think of 50 million more. | 我可以多要5千万美金的 |
[20:19] | He’s not budging. | 他不肯让步 |
[20:20] | How did Alex and Owen make out? | 艾丽克丝和欧文那边有什么进展 |
[20:22] | Nothing concrete. | 没什么实质进展 |
[20:23] | Just a plan to isolate the terrorist’s phone, | 只是计划隔离恐怖分子的电话 |
[20:25] | which is a long shot,a very long shot. | 可这是放了一条长线 耗时漫长 |
[20:27] | It looks like our only other option | 看来我们唯一的选择 |
[20:28] | is to pay the son of a bitch. | 就是给那个混蛋钱了 |
[20:29] | Let’s say we did. | 假设一下我们付给他了 |
[20:30] | We ran that. | 我们已经讨论过这个方案了 |
[20:31] | Well,run it for me. | 跟我说说 |
[20:33] | The account Ari mentioned | 阿里说的那个账户是在一个 |
[20:34] | is on a secure VPN. | 安全虚拟私人网络通道上 |
[20:35] | You put the money in,and it gets walled off. | 钱一转进去就被隔断了 |
[20:37] | It’s only accessible through a dedicated satellite uplink. | 只能通过专用卫星上行线路进入 |
[20:39] | So,we drop in the money and we track it. | 你们我们把钱转进去然后跟踪呗 |
[20:41] | Birkhoff can find it through satellite. | 伯克霍夫可以通过卫星追踪 |
[20:43] | We’ll know where it’s going and what it’s for. | 我们就可以知道钱去了哪 做什么用了 |
[20:45] | Too risky. | 风险太大 |
[20:46] | It’s the federal government. | 我们有联邦政府支持 |
[20:47] | It’s 50 mill. It’s a drop in the bucket. | 才5千万 不过九牛一毛 |
[20:49] | It would be if we were actually funded by the government. | 要是我们真有政府资助才能这么说 |
[20:54] | What are you talking about? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[20:55] | Oversight used to tear off | 上峰以前常常会从一些 |
[20:57] | little black budget earmarks for division. | 隐秘的预算中分给”组织”一些 |
[20:58] | Feed the dog under the table. | 暗地里喂饱了他们的走狗 |
[21:00] | Not anymore. | 现在不再有了 |
[21:01] | The president doesn’t want any taxpayer money flowing into this place. | 总统不再允许纳税人的钱流入这里 |
[21:04] | How do we have an operating budget? | 那我们从哪来的行动经费 |
[21:06] | We received some seed money, | 从种子基金里来 |
[21:08] | which I grew into a sizeable pile of cash | 是我在伯克霍夫的帮助下 |
[21:10] | with birkhoff’s help. | 植入到一大笔钱中去的 |
[21:12] | Nothing illegal. | 都是非法的 |
[21:14] | Point is, | 关键是 |
[21:15] | our operating budget is currently 53.6 million. | 我们现在的行动经费只有5360万 |
[21:17] | We pay Ari,we’re running on fumes. | 付完阿里的钱后 我们就没钱了 |
[21:20] | So unless you want to start taking mercenary jobs for profit, | 所以 除非你们愿意开始当雇佣兵赚钱 |
[21:23] | paying up…means shutting down. | 否则给他钱就意味着我们要关门大吉了 |
[21:41] | I have a target. | 找到一处目标 |
[21:57] | People are in shock. | 所有人都极度震惊 |
[21:59] | If you’re just joining us,we are hearing | 可能您刚刚打开电视 我们得知 |
[22:01] | that the Crimson Resistance has struck | 血色抵抗军袭击了 |
[22:03] | in the small town of Romeo,Michigan. | 密西根州的罗密欧小镇 |
[22:05] | No one is safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[22:07] | Authorities still have no leads | 当局目前仍然没有头绪 |
[22:09] | to strike terror in the hearts of all Americans. | 来阻止美国本土的恐怖袭击 |
[22:13] | And I’m hearing… five dead. | 据悉 已有五人死亡 |
[22:15] | Gunned down at a roadside stand. | 他们在路边摊旁被枪杀 |
[22:17] | Where will they strike next? | 他们下一个袭击目标是哪里 |
[22:19] | I’ve just been informed we’re getting another message, | 我刚刚得知我们收到了一条消息 |
[22:22] | a transmission that’s coming into the E.N.N. headquarters. | 是发给新闻电台总部的转播信号 |
[22:26] | Let’s listen in. | 我们来听一下 |
[22:28] | From your biggest cities | 从你们最大的城市 |
[22:30] | to your smallest farms… | 到你们最小的农场 |
[22:33] | No one is safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[22:36] | Many of you will now want to stay at home with your families, | 很多人想和亲人一起躲在家里 |
[22:41] | behind closed doors. | 锁好门 |
[22:42] | It won’t make a difference. | 这也没用 |
[22:45] | The next attack will be in a normal suburb, | 下一次袭击会发生在一个普通的市郊 |
[22:49] | in a normal house. | 一个普通的人家里 |
[22:52] | Maybe yours. | 可能就是你家 |
[22:53] | My god,they’re all random targets. | 天啊 他们随机选择袭击目标 |
[22:55] | How many more of these are coming? | 他们还要搞多少次袭击 |
[22:57] | This is the last one. | 不会再有了 |
[23:01] | Like the innocents who have died in your wars– | 与在你们挑起的战争中死去的无辜百姓一样 |
[23:04] | the acceptable losses– | 这是所谓可承受的损失 |
[23:06] | you won’t be able to predict it. | 你们无法预计死的会是谁 |
[23:09] | And soon,very soon I hope, | 很快 我希望很快 |
[23:13] | your fear will turn to anger, | 你们的恐惧会转化为愤怒 |
[23:16] | and that anger will awaken you to the truth. | 这种愤怒能让你们清醒 |
[23:20] | The only way to stop the violence… | 阻止我们继续袭击的唯一方法 |
[23:23] | is for you to end it first. | 就是先停止你们的进攻 |
[23:30] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[23:33] | the terrorist’s… | 恐怖分子 |
[23:35] | name! | 名字 |
[23:47] | All you’ve gotta do is give me a name. | 你只需要告诉我他的名字 |
[23:51] | All you have to do is pay. | 你只需要付我钱就行 |
[23:53] | $50 million. | 5千万美元 |
[23:55] | Countless lives saved. It’s a simple transaction. | 就可以挽救无数人 很简单的交易 |
[24:00] | You are not gonna see a dime. | 一分钱你也拿不到 |
[24:02] | There is no way you win. | 你不可能赢 |
[24:04] | Don’t worry about me. Worry about Amanam. | 你该担心的人不是我 是阿曼达 |
[24:07] | If she wins,division dies, | 如果她赢了 “组织”就完了 |
[24:08] | unless you pay. | 除非你给我钱 |
[24:13] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人啊 |
[24:16] | Okay,I just flagged our encryption | 好了 我刚刚在俄亥俄州哥伦布市 |
[24:18] | on a cell tower in Columbus,Ohio. | 一个手机信号塔上标记了加密程序 |
[24:21] | If the terrorists are talking to each other, | 要是恐怖分子之间打电话 |
[24:22] | it’s in this neighborhood. | 他们就是在这个地方 |
[24:27] | Mikey? | 迈克尔 |
[24:30] | It’s too soon for another attack. | 下一次袭击不会这么快 |
[24:31] | The hits have all been in 24-hour intervals. | 每次袭击之间都间隔24小时 |
[24:34] | Maybe it’s an early call? They’re prepping? | 或许这次提前了 他们是在热身 |
[24:36] | It is in the suburbs,like our whack job predicted. | 真的确是在郊区 和我们预测的一样 |
[24:41] | Do we have surveillance on sub-level 12? | 地下12层有监控摄像吗 |
[24:42] | No cameras in the dungeon. | 地下室没有摄像机 |
[24:44] | No one ever wanted to see what went on down there. | 下面发生的事不能让别人知道 |
[24:47] | Look,Nikki’s just trying to do the same thing. | 尼基在做的事和我们一样 |
[24:49] | We all are prevent the next attack. | 都是在阻止下一次袭击 |
[24:52] | Just focus on that. | 集中精力 |
[24:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:54] | If you gotta find a needle, | 你要是想大海捞针 |
[24:55] | it’ll help to shrink the haystack. | 最好能把海水先吸干 |
[24:57] | We can get our teams out there quick. | 我们可以很快派小分队过去 |
[25:00] | You’re worried about Nikita. | 你担心的是尼基塔 |
[25:02] | I’m worried she’s going to kill him, | 我是担心她会杀了他 |
[25:04] | and then we’ll have no leads. | 那样我们就没有线索了 |
[25:07] | Go. I’ll cover for you here, | 去吧 这里我来替你 |
[25:09] | help coordinate the teams. | 协调小分队 |
[25:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | I can do this all day. | 我会一直这么揍你 |
[25:18] | Forever. | 一生一世 |
[25:22] | Is that what you think that ring means? | 你觉得那枚戒指意味着一生一世吗 |
[25:27] | You getting delusional now,Ari? | 你现在出现幻觉了吧 阿里 |
[25:29] | You’re tougher than that. | 你应该更经揍的 |
[25:31] | Your sad attempt to build a life with Michael… | 你想跟迈克尔一起生活 |
[25:36] | That’s how Amanda and I started so many years ago. | 阿曼达和我很多年前也是这么计划的 |
[25:38] | Now look at us. | 看看我们现在怎么样 |
[25:41] | There’s no forever in this business. | 干我们这行的没有什么一生一世 |
[25:48] | You know,someone once told me | 知道吗 以前有人跟我说 |
[25:52] | to beat a monster you have to… | 想要打败十恶不赦的人 |
[25:55] | get down on their level. | 就要变得像他们一样邪恶 |
[25:59] | Fight fire with fire. | 以毒攻毒 |
[26:11] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[26:17] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:19] | You gonna tell me to stop now,Michael? | 你要我现在住手吗 迈克尔 |
[26:21] | You afraid this is gonna end up like Sierra Leone? | 你怕这次会像塞拉利昂那次一样 |
[26:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:24] | Well,that was worth it. | 但那次值得 |
[26:27] | We broke our target that time,didn’t we? | 我们敲开了目标的嘴 不是吗 |
[26:29] | But at what price? | 那是多大的代价 |
[26:31] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:37] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:48] | Well,thank you,Michael… | 谢了 迈克尔 |
[26:51] | for lending me a hand. | 谢谢你救了我一把 |
[27:02] | You’ve heard of an eye for an eye. | 你听说过以牙还牙吧 |
[27:09] | How about a hand for a hand? | 你认为以手还手怎么样 |
[27:12] | Nikita,that’s enough! | 尼基塔 够了 |
[27:13] | That’s enough! | 快停手 |
[27:24] | Ari,you better give me that name now, | 阿里 你最好现在就告诉我那人的名字 |
[27:27] | ’cause I’m not gonna be able to hold her off of you much longer. | 因为我没法再阻止她伤害你 |
[27:31] | The couple that tortures together stays together. | 夫妻一起折磨拷问 形影不离 |
[27:33] | Is that it,Michael? | 是不是 迈克尔 |
[27:35] | What was the code word? Um… | 暗号是什么 |
[27:38] | Sierra Leone? | 塞拉利昂[非洲国家名] |
[27:41] | I’ve done too many versions of good cop/bad cop,children. | 我扮过太多的好警察和坏警察 孩子 |
[27:52] | How do you know which one I am? | 你怎么知道我是哪一个 |
[27:54] | When’s the wedding,Michael? | 什么时候结婚 迈克尔 |
[27:56] | Have you even set a date? | 你有定好日期吗 |
[27:59] | If your relationship meant anything to either of you, | 如果你们有一个看重这段感情的话 |
[28:04] | you wouldn’t be here. | 你就不会在这里 |
[28:13] | Ops,we’re on scene. | 总部 我们在现场 |
[28:15] | The other three teams are in their sectors. | 其它三个分队已经部署就位 |
[28:17] | Head east,towards Tivoli Court. | 向东朝着蒂沃利法院行进 |
[28:20] | Assuming they’re gonna try to make a quick escape | 假设他们他们会像往常一样 |
[28:22] | like they have in the past, | 迅速撤离现场 |
[28:23] | that street has the best egress towards the interstate. | 这条街道是通向州际公路最佳出口 |
[28:26] | Copy that. We’re on the move. | 收到 我们正在行动 |
[28:28] | First Nikita,now you. | 尼基塔先行动 然后是你 |
[28:29] | what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:31] | I ride off with the cowgirl, | 我车上载着牛仔女孩 |
[28:33] | while the boyfriend stays back at the ranch. | 然而她的男朋友在农场留守 |
[28:36] | Owen Elliot. Designation: third wheel. | 欧文·艾略特 头衔是电灯泡 |
[28:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:43] | Thanks,by the way. | 顺便谢谢你 |
[28:45] | What you said back at the elevators. | 在电梯里说的那一席话 |
[28:49] | Emily used to say stuff like that all the time, | 艾米莉过去一直说那些话 |
[28:52] | that I could change. | 说我能改变 |
[28:54] | That’s why I got my– my butterfly. | 这就是我为什么纹了蝴蝶图案 |
[28:58] | – She said it was proof that. – People can have a second life. | -她说这是证明 -人们可以改过自新 |
[29:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:05] | Someone I knew used to say the same thing all the time. | 我过去认识的一个人也一直说同样的话 |
[29:09] | Is that why you got your ink? | 这就是你纹身的原因吗 |
[29:14] | She was a girl in the pla– | 她是一个在 |
[29:17] | in the brothel. | 在妓院的女孩 |
[29:20] | That’s where they put me when I first came here. | 那是我初到美国的安身之处 |
[29:24] | We shared a room. | 我们住在同一间屋子 |
[29:27] | She said she would dream some nights about escaping | 她说她有时晚上梦见 |
[29:30] | by climbing to the roof | 爬上屋顶 |
[29:32] | and flying away on butterfly wings. | 用蝴蝶的翅膀飞离逃亡 |
[29:36] | One night she got high. | 有天晚上她药嗑多了 |
[29:40] | She made it up there… | 她爬了上去 |
[29:44] | to the roof,and… | 爬到屋顶 然后… |
[29:48] | She decided to try and fly. | 她决定去试着飞翔 |
[29:56] | You know,she’s just like those people in the elevator. | 她就像在电梯里的那些人 |
[30:00] | Innocent. | 是无辜的 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[30:12] | Guys,listen up. | 全体注意 |
[30:14] | I think I just caught a whiff of our encryption | 我在当地手机网络上发现了 |
[30:15] | on the local cell network. | 我们的加密技术 |
[30:17] | You should be right on top of it. | 你们应该马上靠近它 |
[30:27] | Ops… we may have something. | 指挥中心 我们有所发现 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna get out. Keep driving past. | 我要下车 你继续开 |
[30:42] | The target is in sight. | 目标出现 |
[30:51] | – Where are they? – They are inside. | -他们在哪 -他们进去了 |
[30:53] | I go now. | 我马上行动 |
[31:00] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[31:08] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[31:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:11] | Where’s the man who gives you orders? | 给你下达命令的人在哪 |
[31:15] | Where’s the man who gives the orders? | 给你下达命令的人在哪 |
[31:21] | The attacks will keep coming if we don’t break him. | 如果我们不能瓦解他 袭击会接踵而至 |
[31:23] | Owen was right. He should have broken by now. | 欧文是对的 那样他现在就崩溃了 |
[31:25] | Maybe he’s greedier than we thought. | 也许他比我们想的要更贪婪 |
[31:26] | He’s not gonna take this much abuse. | 他吃不消酷刑折磨 |
[31:28] | No way. Doesn’t matter how much money | 不行 不管他以为 |
[31:29] | he thinks he’s gonna make. | 他会得到多少钱 |
[31:32] | What is he holding out for? | 他为何坚持不肯妥协 |
[31:34] | What would you hold out for? | 你为什么坚持不肯妥协 |
[31:37] | – You. – Seriously. | -因为你 -别开玩笑 |
[31:39] | I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[31:40] | The only reason to hold out is for someone you love. | 不肯妥协的唯一原因是为你爱的人 |
[31:43] | Yeah,but to say he loved Amanda is a stretch, | 不得不说他爱阿曼达是暂时的 |
[31:46] | and she left him anyway. So who does he have that– | 她还抛弃了他 所以他到底是为了– |
[31:53] | What? | 什么 |
[31:59] | It’s for Stefan. That’s who the money’s for. | 是为了斯蒂芬 钱是给他的 |
[32:10] | You’re holding out for your son. | 你为儿子坚持而不妥协 |
[32:22] | I’m trying to give my son a life. | 我想给儿子一种生活 |
[32:25] | A real life,away from all this. | 真实的生活 远离这一切 |
[32:27] | 50 million. That’s quite a golden ticket. | 五千万 真的是一张金奖券 |
[32:31] | The money is for a trust. | 这笔钱是信托 |
[32:34] | And for his caretaker, | 是给他的守护者 |
[32:36] | an elite operative | 一个精英特工 |
[32:38] | who will protect him from the likes of you. | 会保护他不受你们这类人的伤害 |
[32:40] | – Or Amanda. – you should have told us. | -或者阿曼达 -你应该告诉我们 |
[32:43] | We would have protected him. | 我们会保护他 |
[32:45] | Why,so you could use him against me? | 为何告诉你 这样你就能用他对付我 |
[32:47] | Or use us both as a lure to catch Amanda? | 或者把我们当筹码追捕阿曼达 |
[32:50] | I wouldn’t have done that. | 我不会那么做 |
[32:52] | You’re my sworn enemy,Nikita. | 你是我不共戴天的仇人 尼基塔 |
[32:54] | Forgive me if I didn’t give you the benefit of the doubt. | 原谅我没有相信你 |
[32:57] | Right,so instead you traded in | 是的 所以你反而用 |
[32:58] | on innocent lives,like your son’s– | 用无辜的生命做交易 就像你儿子 |
[33:01] | He didn’t ask for any of this! | 他并不想要这一切 |
[33:03] | He certainly didn’t choose his birthright. | 他无法选择自己的出生 |
[33:09] | You didn’t have a plan to get out of here,did you? | 你就没打算活着离开 是不是 |
[33:14] | You ask me what I call my future existence in a 7×12-foot box. | 你知道我把在生活在这小牢笼里的未来叫什么 |
[33:19] | I call it my fate. | 我把它叫做命运 |
[33:21] | And I accept it. | 而且我能安然接受 |
[33:26] | All right. Then accept this. | 好吧 那就接受这个 |
[33:30] | We are not funded by the government anymore. | 我们如今失去了政府的资金支持 |
[33:34] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我没有那么多钱 |
[33:38] | and if your caretaker is not paid, | 如果你的守护者没有拿到酬金 |
[33:39] | the only thing standing between your son | 你儿子和阿曼达的报复计划之间 |
[33:42] | and Amanda’s retribution is me. | 唯一的障碍就是我 |
[34:06] | The terrorist’s name | 那个恐怖分子的名字是 |
[34:09] | is Saalim Nassar. | 萨林姆·纳萨尔 |
[34:13] | A Yemeni-born American citizen. | 一个在也门出生的美国公民 |
[34:15] | He was visiting his home country | 他拜访自己的祖国时 |
[34:17] | when a stray bullet from an American raid | 在一次美国人的袭击中 |
[34:19] | struck and killed his only daughter. | 一颗流弹射杀了他唯一的女儿 |
[34:22] | I don’t have his location, | 我不知道他的下落 |
[34:23] | but I have his personal phone number. | 但我有他的私人电话号码 |
[34:26] | Division should be able to trace it. | “组织”应该能够追踪它 |
[34:40] | You said they wouldn’t find us, | 你说过他们不会发现我们 |
[34:41] | and I hear one of my people killed on the line! | 我还在电话里听见我的一个手下被杀了 |
[34:44] | – Something’s happened. – You heard them. | -出事了 -你也听见了 |
[34:46] | Who could they have been? | 他们会去哪里 |
[34:48] | One of your people made a mistake. | 你的一个手下出了差错 |
[34:50] | We didn’t do anything different! | 我们没有出任何岔子 |
[34:51] | – This is your fault. – The equipment is sound. | -是你的错 -设备都没有问题 |
[34:55] | Then someone’s helping them! | 一定是有人在暗中协助他们 |
[34:57] | It can’t be on my side. | 我的人不可能是内鬼 |
[34:59] | I don’t pick the target until the last minute. | 我直到最后关头才锁定目标 |
[35:03] | Someone on your side is helping them. | 一定是你手下的人与他们暗中勾结 |
[35:06] | Am I wrong? | 被我说中了吧 |
[35:08] | Saalim,there are no sides here. | 萨林姆 这里不分你我 |
[35:10] | My cause is your cause, | 我的事就是你的事 |
[35:12] | and the world knows exactly who the crimson resistance is. | 全世界都深知血色抵抗军的厉害 |
[35:19] | It’s not enough. | 人不够 |
[35:20] | There needs to be at least three. | 至少要有三个人 |
[35:28] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[35:30] | We’ll broadcast sooner,before the next attack. | 我们提前开始直播 然后开始下一次袭击 |
[35:34] | Keep them terrified,off balance, | 让他们惊慌失措 永无宁日 |
[35:36] | the way they should be. | 如同我们预计的一样 |
[35:43] | We got him. Birkhoff tracked his phone. | 找到了 伯克霍夫追踪到他的手机信号了 |
[35:44] | He’s in an apartment on the upper west side. | 他在上西区的一间公寓里 |
[35:46] | – Grab team? – Alex and Owen. | -队伍出动了吗 -艾利克斯和欧文去了 |
[35:47] | They were already choppering back here, | 他们原本在回来的直升飞机上 |
[35:48] | but they diverted,and they’re close. | 他们改了道 马上就要到了 |
[35:49] | – Good. – Not good. | -那就好 -不好 |
[35:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:52] | News outlets are receiving another live broadcast. | 新闻媒体又收到了另一条直播 |
[35:56] | Some people say we should stop. | 有人觉得我们应该停手 |
[35:59] | We will not. | 但我们不会 |
[36:00] | Birkhoff,now that we know where he is– | 伯克霍夫 我们已经锁定他的位置了 |
[36:02] | Yes,I know,I know. Tapping local wi-fi. | 我懂的 监听当地无线网络 |
[36:05] | As I speak,another attack is being prepared. | 如我所言 另一场袭击正在筹备中 |
[36:09] | When I am finished,I will signal them to continue. | 直播结束后 我会通知他们继续行动 |
[36:13] | Owen and Alex will never make it. | 欧文和艾利克斯来不及过去 |
[36:14] | Can we shut him off? | 能切断他的网络吗 |
[36:16] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的注意 |
[36:17] | Birkhoff,let’s hack into this guy’s software. | 伯克霍夫 侵入这家伙的程序 |
[36:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:22] | Time for toto to pull the curtain back on the wizard. | 是时候揭开这个大佬的面纱了 |
[36:25] | Only then will your voice be the one your leaders hear. | 除非你们的统治者听到了你们的抗议 |
[36:28] | We will not stop until this policy is changed, | 否则我们绝不罢休 直到政策改革 |
[36:32] | until we put an end to random,indiscriminate murd– | 我们才会终止无差别的杀… |
[36:49] | Michael,this is the frame up Ari was talking about. | 迈克尔 这就是阿里所说的栽赃陷害 |
[36:53] | Hello,is this the counter-terrorism section? | 你好 是反恐部门吗 |
[36:57] | I have a very important tip for you. | 我有个很重要的提示 |
[37:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[37:16] | All clear. | 没有危险 |
[37:17] | Ops,we’re clear. | 指挥中心 检查完毕 |
[37:18] | Better get crackin’. FBI’s on the way. | 迅速破解 联邦调查局正在赶过去 |
[37:25] | Birkhoff,are you sure this is gonna erase | 伯克霍夫 你确定这样就能 |
[37:27] | every trace of division off this computer? | 从电脑上清除组织留下的所有踪迹吗 |
[37:29] | Super clean,baby. | 彻底清除 宝贝 |
[37:30] | Just like you like it. | 绝对合你心意 |
[37:33] | I’ll clean the rest. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[37:40] | Nikki! Nikki… | 尼基 尼基 |
[37:42] | I got an encrypted phone call. It’s her. | 我接到了个加密电话 是她打来的 |
[37:46] | We got it upstairs. | 我们在上面监听 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 说 |
[37:51] | Word on the street is Ari Tasarov’s | 有传言说 阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[37:53] | been picked up by federal agents. | 是被联邦警探擒获的 |
[37:55] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 眼见为实 耳听为虚 |
[37:57] | I know he’s there,and I know he’s helping you. | 我知道他在你那里 是他在帮你们 |
[38:00] | Is that why you called? To confirm a rumor? | 所以你打电话过来 想确认这个谣言吗 |
[38:02] | I just have one question: why the delay? | 我只是想问 为什么耽搁了这么久 |
[38:05] | You couldn’t get Saalim’s name out of him? | 无法确认萨林姆的身份吗 |
[38:07] | I didn’t need to. You did that. | 不用我操心 你已经替我们确认了 |
[38:09] | I’m a hero,just like you. | 我太伟大了 就像你一样 |
[38:13] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[38:15] | You are gonna pay for the lives you took. | 你会为你害死的无辜生命付出代价的 |
[38:17] | You had the chance to kill me once before,Nikita. | 你曾经有机会杀了我 尼基塔 |
[38:19] | But for some reason,you didn’t. | 但由于某些原因 你没有杀我 |
[38:21] | That was a mistake. | 是我的错 |
[38:23] | I guess I have a target on my back now. | 我猜我已经是你们的暗杀目标了吧 |
[38:26] | Just like Stefan. | 但斯蒂芬也一样 |
[38:32] | Nikita,are you still there? | 尼基塔 你还在听吗 |
[38:36] | You leave that boy out of this. | 不许动那个孩子 |
[38:39] | Ari betrayed me. | 阿里背叛了我 |
[38:41] | The boy is fair game. | 就拿他的儿子抵消 |
[39:01] | Something has to be done. | 必须要制止他们 |
[39:03] | It will. | 一定会的 |
[39:05] | You’re gonna sit down and you’re gonna give us | 你就好好坐着把阿曼达的行动 |
[39:06] | all the details of Amanda’s operation– | 一五一十地都告诉我们 |
[39:09] | Names,dates,everything. | 名字 日期 所有一切 |
[39:11] | And if this protector of yours is as good as you say he is, | 如果你的保镖真有你说的那么厉害 |
[39:14] | then Stefan will be fine until the current deposit runs out. | 在存款用完之前 斯蒂芬都不会有事的 |
[39:22] | Shortly after Amanda’s betrayal, | 阿曼达背叛我之后 |
[39:24] | I found myself alone,riding the subways. | 我一个人坐上了地铁 |
[39:29] | I ran through every possible scenario, | 想遍了所有的办法 |
[39:32] | and I realized I was in a place I’d never been. | 却发现自己陷入了从未有过的境地 |
[39:38] | I was out of moves. | 我束手无策了 |
[39:42] | I’ve been there. | 我也有过那样的经历 |
[39:44] | Tends to change your priorities. | 于是就开始为儿子着想了是吗 |
[39:47] | Yes,well,it suddenly became very clear to me | 是的 我突然想清楚了 |
[39:51] | that the only thing worth fighting for was my son. | 唯一值得我去奋斗的人 就是我的儿子 |
[39:56] | Which is why I did what I had to do. | 于是我就做了那些事 |
[39:58] | And no… | 不 |
[40:01] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望着你能理解我 |
[40:04] | But I do. | 但我真的懂 |
[40:09] | I’m here to protect the innocent. | 我的任务就是保护无辜的人 |
[40:15] | The difference is,I’m not gonna lose myself in the process, | 不同的是 我不会在执行任务的时候迷失自己 |
[40:18] | because if I do,Amanda wins. | 一旦我迷失了 阿曼达就赢了 |
[40:24] | And I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不能让她赢 |
[40:29] | All traces of division gone? | “组织”的痕迹都清除了吗 |
[40:30] | FBI thinks Saalim was killed by one of his comrades,so… | 联邦认为萨林姆是被同伙所杀 |
[40:34] | we’re safely back in the shadows. | 不会牵扯到我们的 |
[40:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:39] | They were together for 20 years. | 他们在一起20年了 |
[40:42] | It was all a charade. | 所有的一切都是骗局 |
[40:45] | But it was amanda. How could it not be? | 那可是阿曼达 除了骗局还能是什么 |
[40:50] | “There’s no forever in this business.” | 干我们这行的没有什么一生一世 |
[40:53] | That’s what he told me. | 他是这么和我说的 |
[40:58] | Oh…well here’s what I have to say to that. | 关于这个我有话要说 |
[41:04] | Varca beach. | 瓦尔卡海滩 |
[41:08] | – Goa? -South side. | -在果阿吗 -果阿南部 |
[41:12] | There’s a little hut on the water right about here. | 海边有栋小屋 就在这儿 |
[41:16] | A few paces away from that… | 在那屋子附近 |
[41:19] | Is a perfect place for a ceremony. | 有个办婚礼的好地方 |
[41:22] | Does birkhoff know you’re using | 伯克霍夫知不知道你在用他的卫星 |
[41:24] | his satellite to plan our wedding? | 筹划我们的婚礼呢 |
[41:27] | I’ll let him pick the caterer. | 我就让他当我们的宴会筹备人吧 |
[41:28] | Oh,no you won’t. | 你才不会呢 |
[41:36] | Let’s set a date… | 我们定个日子吧 |
[41:38] | and stick to it. | 然后永远在一起 |
[41:42] | Done and done. | 就这么说定了 |