时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You think you can just break everyone out of here | 你以为你们可以放走所有人 |
[00:15] | and run for it? | 然后离开吗 |
[00:16] | – All of you? – Get in. | -所有人 -进去 |
[00:20] | Look,whatever you think is going on up there, | 听着 不论现在上面是发生了什么事 |
[00:22] | I am willing to bet Amanda is behind it. | 我敢打赌是阿曼达在幕后操纵 |
[00:24] | She’s got Nikita– | 她抓住了尼基塔… |
[00:25] | Amanda’s nowhere near this. | 阿曼达与此无关 |
[00:27] | Alex started this,and we’re gonna finish it. | 是艾丽克丝发起的 我们来完成 |
[00:29] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:47] | Your new identity for the rest of your life. | 这是你今后的新身份 |
[00:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | This is your numbered account | 这是你们的账户 |
[00:54] | and your severance share. | 和差遣费 |
[00:59] | Ho,ho,ho. Merry Christmas. | 大功告成 |
[01:00] | Once everyone gets their cut, | 分发完毕后 |
[01:02] | we will release the lockdown,throw open the doors, | 我们就解除警戒 打开大门 |
[01:05] | and kiss this place good-bye– | 然后跟这个地方说拜拜 |
[01:08] | for good. | 永远拜拜 |
[01:14] | You gotta do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[01:17] | You need to retake control from Rachel, | 你得从瑞秋那夺回控制权 |
[01:18] | make the rest of them listen. | 让他们听你的 |
[01:21] | Listen to what? | 听我什么 |
[01:26] | The truth. | 真相 |
[01:27] | The government’s never gonna let | 在没有总统授权的情况下 |
[01:28] | 300 former convicts turned assassins | 政府绝对不会同意让300名罪犯 |
[01:30] | just disappear without the President’s approval. | 训练出来的杀手就这么消失 |
[01:33] | Now look,if you take charge, | 如果你重新掌权 |
[01:34] | we can free Michael and restore order. | 我们可以放出迈克尔 恢复秩序 |
[01:35] | But you need to make them stop following Rachel. | 但是你必须让他们不再听瑞秋的命令 |
[01:40] | I thought you were on board with this. | 我以为你跟我们是一伙的 |
[01:43] | No,that was just so the angry villagers | 不 我这么做 |
[01:44] | wouldn’t tear me to pieces. | 是为了不引火上身 |
[01:46] | Alex,if we run, | 艾利克斯 如果逃走 |
[01:48] | we will be hunted for the rest of our lives. | 我们的余生都会在被追捕中度过 |
[01:49] | These people are not gonna end up free. | 这些人最后得到的不是自由 |
[01:51] | They’re gonna end up dead. | 而是难逃一死 |
[01:52] | No. Not this time. | 不 这次不会了 |
[01:56] | I will not let that happen again. | 我绝不让这种事再次发生 |
[01:57] | Again? What do you mean “Again”? | “再次” 什么意思 |
[02:07] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[02:10] | We have to shut down the trackers. | 我们必须关闭跟踪器 |
[02:12] | That way,they’ll never find us. | 这样他们就找不到我们了 |
[02:14] | Tell that to the rogue agents we’ve already caught. | 看看我们抓的那些探员 |
[02:16] | They cut out their trackers,and we still found them. | 他们切断了跟踪器 可我们还是找到他们了 |
[02:19] | You may be right. | 或许你是对的 |
[02:20] | I know I am. | 我知道 |
[02:28] | Rachel,I need to talk to you. | 瑞秋 我得跟你谈谈 |
[02:29] | – Not now. – Yes now. | -现在不行 -就是现在 |
[02:33] | If there is any hope of us surviving past today, | 如果我们想活过今天 |
[02:36] | we have to disable shadownet. | 就得关闭影网 |
[02:38] | Say what? | 什么 |
[02:39] | It’s too powerful. | 它太强大了 |
[02:41] | It has backdoor access | 它能进入 |
[02:42] | to almost every major law enforcement grid in the world. | 世界各地各大执法网络 |
[02:44] | It can access security cams around the world. | 它能接入世界上所有的监控摄像头 |
[02:46] | If we leave it in division,someone can use it to find us. | 如果留在”组织” 有人就能用它找到我们 |
[02:53] | And you’re the only one who can shut it down. | 你是唯一可以关闭影网的人 |
[02:56] | Escort Birkhoff to the server room | 把伯克霍夫押到服务器室 |
[02:57] | and get it done. | 关闭影网 |
[02:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:00] | Okay,all right. All right. | 好 我走 我走 |
[03:02] | Sonya will continue the account transfers. | 桑娅继续完成转账汇款 |
[03:05] | Alex,what the hell? | 艾丽克丝 你在搞什么 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry,Sean,but I can’t let you stop us. | 对不起 肖恩 我不能让你阻止我们 |
[03:13] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[03:15] | Look,just because he’s not on board | 他不跟我们一伙 |
[03:16] | doesn’t mean he’s a threat. | 不代表他有威胁 |
[03:18] | He’s just having second thoughts. | 他只是另有想法 |
[03:19] | There is no going back. You said so yourself. | 我们无法回头了 你也这么说过 |
[03:22] | That doesn’t mean we have to turn on each other. | 那不代表我们需要自相残杀 |
[03:24] | Nobody needs to get hurt. | 不必兵戎相见 |
[03:28] | Take him to holding. | 把他抓起来 |
[03:32] | Hey,this will all work out,trust me. | 我们会成功的 相信我 |
[03:34] | I did. | 我相信过你 |
[03:39] | The objective was to use Alex’s survivor’s guilt. | 目的是利用艾丽克丝获救后的愧疚 |
[03:43] | That’s why she’s so obsessed with making sure | 这就是为什么她如此想保证 |
[03:45] | everyone in division gets out of there alive, | “组织”的每个人都能活着出去 |
[03:47] | even if they end up killing themselves in the process. | 即使他们在此过程中都死了 |
[03:50] | That place is going to tear itself apart. | “组织”最终会自我毁灭的 |
[03:54] | – Don’t bet on it. – I wouldn’t. | -别做梦了 -不会啊 |
[03:56] | If not for Ryan in a coma and Michael locked in a cell. | 如果不是瑞安还在昏迷 迈克尔被关押 |
[04:00] | I wouldn’t bet on it if you were there. | 如果你在那里 我还真不会这么指望 |
[04:02] | But you’re here. | 但是你在这里 |
[04:03] | Oh,if you’re gonna keep talking,Amanda, | 如果你还这样喋喋不休 阿曼达 |
[04:05] | just kill me now. | 就给我个痛快吧 |
[04:07] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[04:09] | Or ever. | 或是永远不行 |
[04:12] | You can’t kill me. You don’t want to. | 你不会杀我 你不想杀我 |
[04:14] | You’ve had so many chances. | 你曾有过很多次机会杀我 |
[04:17] | As have you,and you couldn’t pull the trigger. | 你也一样 你也下不了手 |
[04:20] | I didn’t want to kill anyone. I never did. | 我不想杀人 我根本不想 |
[04:23] | That’s what you didn’t understand. | 就是这点 你永远不明白 |
[04:25] | Always so superior. | 总是这么自傲 |
[04:40] | Time for your final lesson. | 该给你上最后一堂课了 |
[04:54] | All right,there. You happy? | 好了 开心了吧 |
[04:55] | Shadownet’s down. Little birds can fly free. | 影网关闭了 鸟儿可以自由飞翔了 |
[04:58] | If you ask me,you’re all a bunch of honey badgers. | 真想说你们算哪门子的鸟儿 |
[05:01] | It’s really gone? | 影网真的失效了吗 |
[05:02] | Oh,it’s never gonna be gone. | 它永远不会失效 |
[05:05] | Shadownet not here. | 影网不在这里 |
[05:07] | Shadownet here. | 影网在这里 |
[05:08] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[05:10] | That’s true. | 对 |
[05:12] | As long as you’re around, | 只要你活着 |
[05:14] | division will always be able to track us. | “组织”总能找到我们 |
[05:25] | You ever kill anyone,Chris? | 你杀过人吗 克里斯 |
[05:27] | No. | 没有 |
[05:28] | But how hard can it be? | 但是杀个人能有多难 |
[05:31] | It’s harder than you think. | 比你想象的要难 |
[05:33] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[05:59] | All right,kiddies. | 好了 宝贝们 |
[06:01] | Christmas is over. | 狂欢结束了 |
[06:04] | Santa’s done giving presents. | 礼物赠送到此为止 |
[06:12] | The place is on lockdown,and I can’t get out. | 这里还是封锁状态 我出不去 |
[06:14] | And what do you propose I do about it? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[06:16] | Send goons or mercs or whatever. | 派点雇佣兵什么的 |
[06:19] | Have ’em attack the outer perimeter | 让他们攻击外围 |
[06:21] | and create a diversion. | 转移他们的注意力 |
[06:21] | That way,I can get out of here | 然后我才能像遵照你的指示 |
[06:22] | with the Black Box you told me to get. | 带着黑盒逃出去 |
[06:24] | Your plan’s a bit crude. | 你的计划很糙啊 |
[06:26] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的方法吗 |
[06:28] | The elevators have an emergency override. | 那里的电梯有一个紧急手控装置 |
[06:30] | They can be triggered from the server room. | 可以从服务器机房启动 |
[06:32] | Go trigger it. | 去启动它 |
[06:32] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[06:34] | Now,if you’ll excuse me,I’m being rude to my guest. | 失陪了 我要好好伺候我的客人 |
[06:47] | What did you do to me? | 你对我干了什么 |
[06:49] | Nothing permanent. | 没有永久性伤害的 |
[06:50] | I just needed to stimulate certain visualization centers in your brain | 就是刺激了下你大脑的可视化中心 |
[06:56] | The South Ossetia special. | 在南奥塞梯的老把戏 |
[07:00] | You gonna make me see… | 你要让我看到 |
[07:02] | an imaginary room with a fake girl? | 一个虚构房间里的不存在的女孩 |
[07:04] | No. The people you meet won’t be fictitious. | 不 你将遇见的人可不是编造的 |
[07:10] | Major Matthew Collins,neuropsychiatrist, | 马修·柯林斯上校 神经精神病学家 |
[07:12] | and his daughter,circa 1987. | 和她的女儿 大约在1987年 |
[07:31] | The room is 8×10, | 八米见方的房间 |
[07:33] | green dresser against peach walls. | 绿色的梳妆台和桃红的墙面 |
[07:35] | Pink flowered pillows on an unmade bed. | 缀有粉红花朵的枕头放在还没整理的床上 |
[07:37] | A mirror on the door. | 门上镶着一面镜子 |
[08:10] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[08:11] | I got stuck at work talking to pencil pushers. | 我被一群文员拖住了抽不开身 |
[08:14] | But I picked up some dinner. | 但我给你带了晚饭 |
[08:16] | Why don’t you set the table while I wash up? | 你把桌子摆好 我去清洗一下好吗 |
[08:21] | Amanda,I’ve had a very hard day. | 阿曼达 我今天工作很辛苦 |
[08:24] | Now is not the time to push me. | 现在可不是找麻烦的时候 |
[08:26] | So please,do as you’re asked and set the table. | 所以拜托你 按我说的 把桌子摆好 |
[08:36] | I’m Amanda. | 我是阿曼达 |
[08:38] | I’m Amanda. | 我是阿曼达 |
[08:41] | In Geneva,you demanded I tell you what made me. | 在日内瓦时 你问我什么造就了我 |
[08:45] | Be careful what you wish for. | 现在你可要小心了 |
[09:01] | We didn’t have much, | 我们家并不富裕 |
[09:02] | but we didn’t need a lot. | 不过我们也没太多要求 |
[09:04] | The army provided for most things. | 军队几乎提供了所有东西 |
[09:06] | And daddy,well,he wasn’t one for decorating. | 我爸爸 他并不喜欢装饰房子 |
[09:11] | Except for those ducks. | 除了这些鸭子 |
[09:13] | He was always obsessed with those damn ducks. | 他永远对这些臭鸭子很着迷 |
[09:18] | They forgot your salad. I’m running back to get it. | 他们忘了你的沙拉了 我回去拿 |
[09:20] | It was about as ordinary as you could get. | 这生活真是再平常不过了 |
[09:24] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[09:26] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[09:27] | You wanted to know how it all started. | 你想知道这一切事怎么开始的 |
[09:29] | Well,this is where I grew up. | 这里就是我长大的地方 |
[09:31] | So you’re gonna show me that a hard life | 所以你是想通过你不幸的童年 |
[09:33] | is an excuse for what you’ve become? | 来为你日后的所作所为找借口 |
[09:35] | It isn’t. So just skip to the end. | 那不是借口 直接给我跳到最后吧 |
[09:38] | I can’t skip to the end. | 我不能帮你跳到最后 |
[09:39] | How this ends is up to you. | 故事的结局取决于你 |
[09:46] | I’m trying to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[09:47] | what I remember of my life at that time. | 我对我当时生活的记忆 |
[09:50] | And thanks to the psychotropic procedures I’ve perfected, | 感谢我刚完成的精神程序 |
[09:53] | you’re able to simulate your own vision of it. | 你可以亲身体验这一切 |
[09:55] | I’m just providing the framework for the story, | 我只是提供故事的架构 |
[09:57] | but your own mind is filling in the details. | 你自己的意识会填充那些细节 |
[10:02] | And your own choices. | 包括你的选择 |
[10:04] | I’ll set the stage, | 我会布置好舞台 |
[10:06] | but what happens here is determined by you. | 但舞台上发生的事就由你决定了 |
[10:09] | It’s similar to what I did to Alex in South Ossetia, | 跟我在南奥塞梯对艾丽克丝做的很像 |
[10:11] | except she didn’t know it was all in her head. | 只是当时她并不知道这一切是脑中的幻想 |
[10:14] | I’m granting you the gift of self-awareness. | 你坚强的自我意识能力值得称赞 |
[10:17] | If you want to reveal to me your deepest, | 如果你想给我展示你最深处 |
[10:18] | darkest secrets,Amanda, | 最黑暗的秘密 阿曼达 |
[10:20] | cut the theatrics. | 别搞得这么戏剧化 |
[10:21] | No. | 不 |
[10:22] | This is something you need to feel, | 这些需要你去感受 |
[10:25] | not just hear. | 并不只是听听而已 |
[10:26] | It’s the only way you’ll learn | 只有这样 你才能明白 |
[10:28] | you know nothing about who can and can’t be saved. | 对于那些能或不能被拯救的人 你一无所知 |
[10:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[11:07] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:11] | I said,”Get out!” | 我说了 出去 |
[11:13] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[11:16] | He went out. | 他出去了 |
[11:18] | Oh,what did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[11:21] | Amanda,please. | 阿曼达 求你了 |
[11:23] | You know if father finds you in here, | 你知道如果爸爸发现你在这儿 |
[11:25] | he’s going to blame me. | 他会怪到我头上的 |
[11:27] | And then he’s gonna up the dosage, | 然后他就会增加药量 |
[11:28] | and then– and then– | 然后 然后 |
[11:30] | No,no,no,no,no,I’m not gonna let that happen, | 不 不 不 我不会让他这么做的 |
[11:32] | because I’m gonna help you. | 因为我会帮助你 |
[11:34] | Oh,you’re gonna help me? | 你还会帮我 |
[11:37] | Daddy’s little princess? | 爸爸的小公主 |
[11:39] | You can’t help me! | 你帮不了我 |
[11:44] | Or can you,Nikita? | 你到底能不能呢 尼基塔 |
[11:50] | When can we get out of here? | 我们什么时候才能离开这 |
[11:50] | When are we getting our money? | 我们什么时候才能拿到钱 |
[11:52] | Please,just be patient. | 请保持耐心 |
[11:55] | Sonya,what’s the holdup? | 桑娅 怎么这么慢 |
[11:57] | Division’s accounts are more secure than we thought. | “组织”的账户比我们想象得严密 |
[11:59] | A firewall I’ve never seen before just sprang up. | 突然弹出了一道我从没见过的防火墙 |
[12:01] | Everything’s frozen. | 所有账户都被冻结了 |
[12:03] | Birkhoff. | 是伯克霍夫 |
[12:05] | Chris,come in. | 克里斯 说话 |
[12:08] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[12:10] | Server room. Let’s go. | 在机房 快去 |
[12:20] | Charlie,get that firewall down and free up the money. | 查理 把防火墙搞定 把钱弄出来 |
[12:23] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 |
[12:25] | Ops. | 指挥中心 |
[12:26] | I want two-man teams sweeping the entire facility. | 派双人行动小组彻查整个基地 |
[12:28] | Find Birkhoff and bring him down. | 找到伯克霍夫 干掉他 |
[12:30] | Wait a minute! | 等一等 |
[12:33] | Don’t tell me “No one needs to get hurt.” | 别再对我说 没必要伤及任何人 |
[12:35] | This? | 这 |
[12:36] | This is not like Birkhoff. | 这不像伯克霍夫 |
[12:38] | I know him. He’s not a killer. | 我了解他 他不是个杀手 |
[12:40] | I think Vince would beg to differ. | 文森特可不会这么想 |
[12:43] | There’s got to be more to the story. | 这里面一定有隐情 |
[12:45] | Look,he didn’t shoot Chris. | 看 他没有射杀克里斯 |
[12:47] | No,just smashed his face. | 是没有 就是打了他的脸 |
[12:49] | I guess he was having second thoughts. | 我猜 他是另有打算 |
[12:51] | Hands! Don’t move! | 举起手来 别动 |
[12:54] | Bring him in! | 把他带进来 |
[12:58] | Owen? What are you doing here? | 欧文 你在这儿干嘛 |
[13:00] | Story of my life. | 命不好呗 |
[13:02] | I was getting a little stir-crazy | 等我的离职大礼包 |
[13:03] | waiting for my severance package. | 都等得有点崩溃了 |
[13:06] | Didn’t know you guys had a curfew or– | 不知道你们还有宵禁 |
[13:08] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[13:11] | Look,I don’t want any trouble,okay? | 我也不想惹上麻烦 |
[13:14] | I just want to follow the conga line out | 我只是想像大家一样 |
[13:15] | like everybody else. | 离开这里 |
[13:17] | We didn’t do this. Birkhoff did. | 这不是我们干的 是伯克霍夫 |
[13:20] | Post guards near every terminal. | 每个终端周围都派人守卫 |
[13:22] | That’s how he’ll come at us. | 他肯定会去的 |
[13:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:32] | Birkhoff,huh? | 伯克霍夫干的吗 |
[13:34] | Damn. | 真该死 |
[13:35] | Owen,please. | 欧文 拜托了 |
[13:36] | I need you to find him before this gets worse. | 你得在形势恶化前找到他 |
[13:38] | Can he really hack into any terminal in division? | 他真的能黑进”组织”里任何一台终端吗 |
[13:40] | What matters is that they’re gonna kill him, | 现在重要的是他们要杀了他 |
[13:42] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让他们得逞 |
[13:44] | – Okay,okay,okay. – Look,I gotta get back to Ops, | -好吧 好吧 -我得回到指挥中心 |
[13:45] | – but I don’t… – Okay. Okay. | -但我 -好了 好了 |
[13:47] | Dial it down. | 冷静点 |
[13:48] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[13:56] | Something’s not right. | 情况有点不对劲 |
[13:57] | She’s not right,I’m telling you. | 我觉得 她有点不对劲 |
[13:59] | I saw it. | 我亲眼所见 |
[14:00] | Amanda did something to her. | 阿曼达一定对她做了什么 |
[14:01] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[14:03] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[14:05] | Yeah,she attacked Nikita and Owen, | 她袭击了尼基塔和欧文 |
[14:07] | but she left Owen behind. | 但没有带走欧文 |
[14:08] | That’s not very Amanda of her. | 这可不像阿曼达的风格 |
[14:10] | And since then,even before then, | 在那之后 甚至在那之前 |
[14:12] | Owen’s been off the rails. | 欧文就有些不对劲了 |
[14:13] | Okay,so are you saying that she did a number on him too? | 你是说她也对欧文做了手脚 |
[14:15] | It’s the only way to explain it. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[14:17] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[14:18] | Owen stole the black box,and then he attacked me | 欧文偷走了黑盒 然后在逃走时 |
[14:21] | after I caught him trying to sneak away. | 被我逮到 跟我打了起来 |
[14:23] | To where? Back to Amanda? | 逃去哪 回去找阿曼达吗 |
[14:30] | She didn’t grab Nikita. He did. | 抓走尼基塔的不是阿曼达 是欧文 |
[14:33] | Owen gave her up. | 欧文出卖了尼基塔 |
[14:34] | They’re in this together. | 他和阿曼达是一伙的 |
[14:36] | Hey,look,I know you want to find your girl, | 听我说 我知道你想要找到你的尼基塔 |
[14:38] | but the only way you get to her is if I get through to mine. | 但唯一的方法是我说服艾丽克丝 |
[14:41] | We have to convince Alex to let us out of here. | 我们得说服艾丽克丝放我们出去 |
[14:45] | Derek,call up to Ops. | 德里克 呼叫指挥中心 |
[14:48] | We’ve got something Alex is gonna want to hear. | 我们有艾丽克丝感兴趣的东西 |
[14:50] | You’re gonna have to try harder than that. | 你还是想个好点的借口吧 |
[14:52] | Tell her it’s about the black box | 跟她说这事跟黑盒 |
[14:54] | and the agent roster on it. | 以及上面的特工花名册有关 |
[14:56] | She’ll listen. | 她就明白了 |
[15:00] | Ops,come in. | 呼叫指挥中心 |
[15:05] | Daddy’s work was brilliant. Far ahead of its time. | 爸爸的工作很高端 遥遥领先时代 |
[15:09] | The army knew that post-traumatic stress | 部队知道创伤后应激障碍 |
[15:10] | was going to continue being a problem, | 将会是一个持久性的问题 |
[15:12] | so they commissioned him to find a treatment. | 所以他们派他去研究治疗方法 |
[15:14] | But he didn’t want to just treat PTSD, | 不过他不仅想要治愈创伤后应激障碍 |
[15:17] | he wanted to prevent it. | 还要预防它 |
[15:19] | He searched for a way to split | 他想要找到一个方法来分离出 |
[15:20] | the moral judgment centers in the brain | 大脑的道德判断中心 |
[15:21] | so that a soldier could engage in the horrors of war, | 这样 士兵即使经历了战争的恐怖场面 |
[15:24] | and with the flip of a switch, | 只要回去后把这个”开关”关上 |
[15:26] | return home and be a normal citizen. | 就又变成一个正常的市民了 |
[15:28] | The emotional scars would be locked safely away. | 情绪上的伤痛会被安全地埋在心底 |
[15:31] | The military refused to allow him to conduct clinical trials, | 部队不允许他做临床试验 |
[15:34] | so he decided to do them on his own. | 所以他就决定自己来做 |
[15:38] | On his own daughter? | 用他的亲生女儿做实验 |
[15:39] | Well,that’s how much he believed in what he was doing. | 可以看出他对自己的工作是多么深信不疑 |
[15:42] | It was a sacrifice, | 这的确是一种自我牺牲 |
[15:43] | but that’s the benefit of having twins. | 但这也是有一对双胞胎女儿的好处 |
[15:45] | You can use one as a control. | 可以用另一个来做对照 |
[16:09] | – Amanda! – You’re hurting her! | -阿曼达 -你弄疼她了 |
[16:11] | Amanda,stop it! | 阿曼达 别这样 |
[16:13] | You know you cannot interfere. | 你知道你是不能干预的 |
[16:17] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[16:20] | You risk contaminating the study. | 这会有破坏研究的风险 |
[16:22] | This isn’t a study. She’s your daughter! | 这不是研究 她是你的女儿 |
[16:25] | And Helen knows how important this is. | 海伦明白这有多么重要 |
[16:27] | I thought you did too. | 我以为你也明白 |
[16:29] | Now,we’ve talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这件事了 |
[16:31] | This is… “important work we’re doing.” | 这是 一项重要的工作 |
[16:37] | Look,it’s too dangerous to play games right now. | 你们现在要是耍手段可是很危险的 |
[16:40] | This is no game. | 不是耍手段 |
[16:41] | They told me you said something about the black box. | 他们说你提到了黑盒 |
[16:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:44] | All this trouble you’re going through | 你费了这么大周折 |
[16:45] | to give everyone a new life? | 想给每个人一个新生活 |
[16:46] | Their identities are on it. | 但他们的身份都在黑盒里 |
[16:48] | The entire division roster. | 一份完整的”组织”花名册 |
[16:50] | Yes,yes. I stopped by Ryan’s office on my way down here. | 是的 我下来的时候去了瑞安的办公室 |
[16:52] | The safe is open. The box is gone. | 保险箱开着 黑盒不见了 |
[16:54] | Maybe we should talk about this in private? | 或许我们应该单独谈谈 |
[17:01] | Don’t do that. | 下次别这样了 |
[17:02] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[17:04] | Why are you so jumpy? | 你怎么这么紧张 |
[17:06] | This place has gone all Crimson Tide, | 这地方都快成《红潮风暴》了 |
[17:07] | or are you late to the party,as usual? | 你又是一如既往的后知后觉吗 |
[17:09] | Why don’t you give me the gun before you hurt yourself? | 在你伤到自己之前还是把枪给我吧 |
[17:13] | All right,we gotta get to a terminal, | 好吧 我们得找个终端 |
[17:14] | hack the holding cell,and bounce Mikey out of there. | 黑进拘留室 把小迈放出来 |
[17:18] | System override on the elevators, | 通过系统控制电梯 |
[17:19] | can you do that from anywhere? | 你在随便一个地方都能做到吗 |
[17:21] | Owen,what’s wrong with you? | 欧文 你怎么了 |
[17:24] | Sam. The name is Sam. | 萨姆 我的名字是萨姆 |
[17:26] | Now answer the question. | 现在回答问题 |
[17:27] | Yeah,yes. | 是的 是的 |
[17:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[17:30] | Okay,let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[17:35] | It’s right around here. There it is. | 就在这儿附近 这里 |
[17:37] | She said Birkhoff can override | 她说伯克霍夫能在这里 |
[17:39] | doors and elevators from here. | 控制门和电梯 |
[17:42] | At ease,ladies. I found him. | 别激动 姑娘们 我找到他了 |
[17:44] | Agent double-oh-zero. | 传说中的000特工 |
[17:48] | Do your thing. Don’t get cute. | 干你的活 别装可怜 |
[18:03] | – What the hell did you do? – Nothing. | -你干了什么 -什么也没干 |
[18:05] | You may now approach the elevators in an orderly fashion. | 你们现在可以有序地进入电梯了 |
[18:08] | They’re out! | 他们出来了 |
[18:21] | All right,enough! | 好了 别闹了 |
[18:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[18:39] | I know this is confusing for you. | 我知道你可能有些困惑 |
[18:42] | You hear those… | 你听到了 |
[18:44] | awful sounds coming from downstairs. | 楼下传来的可怕的声音 |
[18:48] | But you need to know that’s not Helen you hear. | 但是你要知道那不是海伦 |
[18:52] | That’s someone else. | 是别人 |
[18:54] | A part of Helen’s mind I’ve created. | 是我所创造的海伦精神的一部分 |
[18:57] | And if I succeed with my work, | 如果我的工作能够成功 |
[18:58] | your sister will never remember any of what’s happened. | 你妹妹就不会记得发生过什么 |
[19:01] | If you succeed. | 如果你成功 |
[19:04] | When I succeed. | 我会成功 |
[19:07] | Maybe you’re scared because you don’t understand my work. | 也许你害怕 是因为不了解我的研究 |
[19:10] | If you were more involved, | 如果你更多地参与进来 |
[19:12] | if you could see for yourself… | 你就能亲眼看到 |
[19:15] | how truly amazing these results really are, | 所取得的成果是多么神奇 |
[19:19] | I could accomplish so much more | 有你这么聪明的助手帮忙 |
[19:21] | with an assistant as brilliant as you. | 我能够走得更远 |
[19:24] | You want me to follow in your footsteps? | 你希望我追随你的步伐 |
[19:26] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你会懂 |
[19:27] | You were always the smart one,Amanda. | 你总是那么聪慧过人 阿曼达 |
[19:30] | Now,I need to get back to work. | 现在 我得回去上班了 |
[19:33] | But I think you should get out of the house. | 不过我想你该走出家门 |
[19:37] | Call one of your friends. | 叫上朋友 |
[19:39] | Go to the mall. | 去商场逛逛 |
[19:42] | Buy yourself some clothes. | 给自己买点新衣服 |
[19:56] | So this is where it began… | 所以这就是一切的开始 |
[19:59] | Huh,Amanda? | 对吗 阿曼达 |
[20:02] | All the manipulation | 所有的思想控制 |
[20:04] | and… the experimentation… | 实验 |
[20:07] | destroying people’s lives. | 摧毁别人的生活 |
[20:12] | You gave up on your sister. | 都从你放弃了妹妹开始 |
[20:17] | You chose your daddy over her. | 在你父亲和她之间 你选择了前者 |
[20:22] | I won’t make that choice. | 我不会这样选 |
[20:26] | I won’t make that choice. | 我不会这样选 |
[20:30] | Watch me. | 看着吧 |
[20:32] | When are you ever going to learn? | 你要到什么时候才能明白 |
[20:42] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[20:47] | Alex,Alex. | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 |
[20:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:50] | – What do you feel? – Stop it. | -你对我的感觉呢 -住口 |
[20:52] | – Do you love me? – This isn’t about us. | -你爱我吗 -这跟我们的感情无关 |
[20:54] | I’m making this about us. | 我说和我们的感情有关 |
[20:56] | There are two sides in this,and you need to choose. | 现在有两个阵营 你只能择其一 |
[20:58] | – Me or the mutiny? – No. | -选我还是叛逃者 -不 |
[21:00] | If we stay inside Division,we die. | 如果我们继续待在”组织” 我们会死 |
[21:02] | That’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[21:05] | They died,Sean,and I lived. | 他们死了 肖恩 我活了下来 |
[21:10] | Alex,look at me. | 艾丽克丝 看着我 |
[21:10] | Alex,look. | 艾丽克丝 听着 |
[21:12] | She did something to you. | 她对你做了些什么 |
[21:14] | Amanda did something to you in South Ossetia. | 阿曼达在南奥塞梯对你做了些什么 |
[21:16] | Sean,we need to move! | 肖恩 我们得走了 |
[21:18] | I thought you said it was close. | 你不是说很近吗 |
[21:19] | They should be. | 他们应该很近了 |
[21:20] | They? | 他们 |
[21:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:38] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[21:40] | Go ahead,pull the trigger. | 来啊 扣下扳机 |
[21:45] | Come on,you heard the man. | 开枪啊 你听见他说的了 |
[21:48] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:49] | ‘Cause I’m the only one that knows where Nikita is. | 因为只有我知道尼基塔被关在哪儿 |
[21:57] | Helen. Helen. | 海伦 海伦 |
[21:59] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[22:05] | Go away. | 走开 |
[22:06] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要逃出去 |
[22:10] | – You’re crazy. – We can leave tonight. | -你疯了 -我们今晚就走 |
[22:13] | He’ll find us,and then he’ll punish me. | 他会找到我们 然后惩罚我 |
[22:16] | No. I need you to trust me. | 不 我需要你相信我 |
[22:19] | Trust you to do what? | 相信你 然后呢 |
[22:22] | Where are we gonna go… | 我们能逃到哪儿 |
[22:24] | two runaways without a dime? | 我们身无分文 |
[22:26] | We can go to the police. | 我们可以去找警察 |
[22:27] | We’ll tell them what he’s done. | 告诉他们他的所作所为 |
[22:29] | Oh,and you think that they’ll believe us? | 你以为他们会相信我们吗 |
[22:31] | I don’t go to school. | 我不上学 |
[22:33] | I don’t have a license. | 没有身份证 |
[22:34] | The state doesn’t even have birth records of me. | 政府甚至没有我的出生证明 |
[22:37] | Father made sure that I don’t officially exist! | 父亲确保在档案里没我这个人 |
[22:41] | The best thing that could happen to me | 我最好的归宿 |
[22:42] | is I end up in a place like this. | 就是死在这样的鬼地方 |
[22:44] | Is that what you want,Amanda? | 这就是你想要的吗 阿曼达 |
[22:46] | So you never have to think of me again? | 这样你就可以永远摆脱我了 |
[22:50] | Helen… | 海伦 |
[22:51] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[22:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:00] | I’m just so tired of it. | 我真的是受够了 |
[23:04] | The tests. | 测试 |
[23:06] | The experiments,the pain. | 实验 痛苦 |
[23:10] | I just wanna to stop. | 我只想结束这一切 |
[23:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:16] | Amanda,make it stop. | 阿曼达 结束这一切吧 |
[23:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:24] | You will? | 你会的 |
[23:26] | Oh,I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:35] | Then please… | 那就请你 |
[23:37] | You have to kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[23:49] | It’s not an easy choice,is it? | 这个选择不好做 对不对 |
[23:51] | Because she really wants to die. | 因为她一心求死 |
[23:54] | So you killed her? Your own sister? | 所以你就杀了她 你的亲妹妹 |
[23:57] | I did what I thought I had to do. | 我做了我认为对的事 |
[23:59] | But it’s your turn now. | 但现在轮到你了 |
[24:00] | I’m not going to do it. | 我不会这么做 |
[24:02] | Then you will live with the results, | 那你就得一辈子承担后果 |
[24:04] | because I’ll tell you this: | 我不妨告诉你 |
[24:06] | My father’s experiments never succeeded, | 我父亲的实验从未成功 |
[24:08] | and Helen will carry around | 海伦将忍受着 |
[24:10] | the damage he did to her psyche | 他对她造成的精神创伤 |
[24:11] | for the rest of her life. | 度过余生 |
[24:12] | And you will be responsible | 而你必须对 |
[24:15] | for the consequences that follow. | 所有后果负责 |
[24:18] | Are you starting to believe me now? | 你现在开始相信我了吧 |
[24:20] | Not everyone can be saved. | 不是所有人都能被拯救 |
[24:23] | Now there’s three of them on the loose: | 现在有三个人在逃 |
[24:26] | Michael,Birkhoff,and Sean. | 迈克尔 伯克霍夫和肖恩 |
[24:28] | If you find them unarmed,shoot on sight. | 如果你们发现他们没有武装 当场击毙 |
[24:32] | No! | 不 |
[24:33] | We start killing each other,and we’re lost. | 我们开始自相残杀 我们失控了 |
[24:36] | We didn’t start this. Chris? | 不是我们先挑起的 克里斯 |
[24:38] | Birkhoff got the jump on me in the server room. | 伯克霍夫在服务器机房扑到我身上 |
[24:40] | He took my gun | 他抢走了我的枪 |
[24:42] | and shot down Vincent in cold blood. | 然后冷血地射杀了文森特 |
[24:43] | He would have killed me too but said I needed to live | 他留我一条活路 因为他需要我 |
[24:45] | to pass on the message that no one will survive tonight. | 给大家带个话 他说没人能活过今晚 |
[24:48] | No! No! There’s no way he said that. | 不 不 他绝不会这么说 |
[24:51] | Does anyone here believe this? | 你们有人相信他的鬼话吗 |
[24:52] | Just finish the damn transfers. | 你快搞定该死的转账 |
[24:55] | Rachel,listen to me. | 瑞秋 听我说 |
[24:56] | No,you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[25:00] | Most of us will get out of here tonight. | 大部分人今晚就能离开这儿 |
[25:02] | Your pals made a different choice. | 你的伙伴们却做出了另一种选择 |
[25:04] | They stashed the Black Box somewhere. | 他们把黑盒藏起来了 |
[25:06] | with our real identities on it. | 里面有我们的真实身份 |
[25:07] | – We need to find where it is. – No,we don’t. | -我们必须找到它 -不 没必要 |
[25:10] | It can burn down with the rest of this place. | 它会和这个地方付之一炬 |
[25:13] | What’d you think? We’d leave it standing? | 你以为呢 难道还要留着它吗 |
[25:17] | You can’t save everyone,Alex. | 你救不了所有人 艾丽克丝 |
[25:24] | Go on,guys. Get to it. | 大家动手吧 |
[25:49] | Too bad Amanda won’t be getting her prize. | 真可惜阿曼达得不到想要的了 |
[25:51] | Wasn’t for her. | 不是给她的 |
[25:54] | I was using her to sell it to the highest bidder. | 我只是利用她把东西卖给出价最高的人 |
[25:56] | She’s the one who told you | 是她告诉你 |
[25:57] | you could override the elevators,isn’t she? | 电梯可以超驰控制的对吧 |
[25:59] | I knew you didn’t come up with it. | 我知道肯定不是你想出来的 |
[26:01] | You got a big mouth when my gun isn’t in it. | 不拿枪指着你的时候你话真多 |
[26:03] | Let’s see yours. | 你不是更多 |
[26:04] | Birkhoff,we need to get topside. | 伯克霍夫 我们得去顶层 |
[26:05] | Will the hack still work? | 还能超驰控制吗 |
[26:06] | – It should. – Good,let’s go. | -应该可以 -太好了 我们走 |
[26:08] | – We can’t,not all of us. – Why not? | -不行 不能一起走 -为什么 |
[26:10] | Once the hack’s open,I gotta stay with it, | 一开超驰控制 我就得好好看着 |
[26:12] | make sure the kids in Ops don’t shut it down. | 确保不让行动组的人把它关了 |
[26:13] | Otherwise,you guys could get stuck between floors. | 否则你们可能被卡在楼层之间 |
[26:16] | Well,I’m not leaving you behind. | 我是不会丢下你们的 |
[26:17] | Well,I’m not leaving without Sonya. | 我是不会丢下桑娅的 |
[26:19] | So there. | 就这样 |
[26:20] | I got goose bumps. | 鸡皮疙瘩掉一地了 |
[26:22] | – Shut up. – There’s a panel nearby. | -闭嘴 -附近就有计算机 |
[26:23] | I can hack it in 30 seconds. | 我30秒内就可以搞定 |
[26:25] | Michael,you go. | 迈克尔 你先走 |
[26:27] | I’m not leaving Alex behind, | 我是不会丢下艾丽克丝的 |
[26:29] | and I can’t let Birkhoff be braver than me. | 也不能让伯克霍夫一个人当英雄 |
[26:39] | Come on,come on. Let’s go,Birkhoff. | 快点 加油 伯克霍夫 |
[26:40] | I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我正在用吃奶的劲弄呢 |
[26:41] | – Hurry it up,man. – I’m hurrying. | -快点 -这不正在弄吗 |
[26:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | Work faster. | 再快点 |
[27:00] | At least give me a gun. | 至少给我把枪吧 |
[27:01] | No way. | 没门 |
[27:04] | But you can take this back. | 但你可以拿回这个 |
[27:07] | It’s gonna get hot in a second. | 马上就会战火纷飞了 |
[27:08] | If I’m gonna get Nikita back, | 如果要救回尼基塔 |
[27:09] | I’m gonna need you and that in one piece. | 我需要你和那个完好无损 |
[27:11] | So stay low and stay quiet. | 你低调一点不要声张 |
[27:13] | Soon as the elevator doors open, | 一旦电梯门打开 |
[27:15] | I’ll push them off. | 我负责搞定他们 |
[27:17] | My hero. | 你真是英雄啊 |
[27:47] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[27:48] | Get that elevator back down here! | 把电梯再弄回来 |
[28:26] | He’s out! Mikey’s out! | 出去了 迈克尔出去了 |
[28:29] | So am I! | 没子弹了 |
[28:44] | What about Michael? | 迈克尔呢 |
[28:45] | Birkhoff hacked the elevator,so he could escape. | 伯克霍夫控制了电梯 他逃走了 |
[28:47] | – Took Owen with him. – Owen? | -欧文也一起走了 -欧文 |
[28:50] | They had the black box. | 他们带走了黑盒 |
[28:51] | That’s got the whole roster on it. | 里面有全体人员的名单 |
[28:53] | Our new identities will be useless. | 那我们的新身份就没用了 |
[28:55] | Should’ve thought about that | 你在服务器机房 |
[28:56] | before you tried to whack me in the server room. | 想杀我的时候就应该想到这个 |
[28:58] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[28:59] | No,please. No,no,no,no,no. | 不要 求你了 不要 |
[29:01] | You think I wanna hunt you? | 你们以为我想追捕你们吗 |
[29:03] | You think I want the government to hunt you? | 你们以为我想让政府追捕你们吗 |
[29:04] | – I am you! – No,please. | -我们是一样的 -不要 求你了 |
[29:06] | No,you were Percy’s little stooge. | 你就是珀西的傀儡 |
[29:09] | And then Nikita. And then Ryan. | 然后是尼基塔的 然后是瑞安的 |
[29:12] | You’re management,and this has been a long time coming. | 你在蛊惑大家 长久以来一直都是 |
[29:15] | No! | 不要 |
[29:49] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[29:57] | Stop! Stop! Enough! | 住手 住手 够了 |
[30:03] | It’s over! Can’t you see that? | 已经结束了 你们还不明白吗 |
[30:05] | Just ’cause they’re dead doesn’t mean we stay. | 他们死了并不意味着我们要留下 |
[30:07] | You can’t kill all of us. | 你不能把我们都杀了 |
[30:09] | You wanna go? | 你想走吗 |
[30:11] | Go! | 走啊 |
[30:19] | What are you looking at me for? | 你们都看着我干什么 |
[30:20] | I don’t give the orders around here! | 我又不是这里的老大 |
[30:24] | You wanna stay? Stay! | 想留下的留下 |
[30:28] | You wanna go? | 想走的 |
[30:31] | Go. | 马上走 |
[31:13] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[31:14] | Helen,come on,we’re going. | 海伦 快点 我们走 |
[31:16] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[31:18] | – I told you… – I don’t care. | -我跟你说过 -我不管 |
[31:20] | We’re getting out of here. Let’s go. | 我们得离开这里 我们走 |
[31:26] | Why is she out of her room? | 她怎么出来了 |
[31:28] | You’re not gonna hurt her anymore. | 我不会再让你伤害她了 |
[31:29] | I’m disappointed in you,Amanda. | 我对你很失望 阿曼达 |
[31:31] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为你是理解我的 |
[31:34] | You,back downstairs. | 你 回去 |
[31:39] | Now! | 马上 |
[31:56] | I told you,get back to your room. | 我跟你说了 回你屋里去 |
[32:09] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[32:11] | I could have gotten us out. | 我可以救我们出去的 |
[32:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:21] | Daddy’s princess has to ask why? | 爸爸的公主还在这里问为什么 |
[32:25] | Why I wanted to hurt someone who kept saying | 为什么我要伤害那些 |
[32:27] | that they were gonna help me, | 一直说要帮我 |
[32:28] | but waited and did nothing for years. | 却这么多年来无动于衷的人 |
[32:32] | You knew what was happening downstairs, | 你知道楼下发生的事 |
[32:35] | but you let me suffer. | 却还让我受苦 |
[32:38] | And why? | 为什么 |
[32:39] | Because I was born eight minutes later than you? | 就因为我比你晚出生八分钟吗 |
[32:42] | I could have been you. | 我可以拥有你的一切的 |
[32:45] | I should have been you! | 我应该拥有你的一切 |
[32:48] | Father did me a favor, | 父亲帮了我个忙 |
[32:50] | because Helen doesn’t exist… | 让海伦在这个世界上不存在 |
[32:55] | But Amanda does. | 但是阿曼达存在 |
[33:01] | You’re Amanda. | 你是阿曼达 |
[33:29] | I told you I was so much worse | 我告诉过你 |
[33:31] | than all you bitches put together. | 我比你们加起来还坏 |
[33:40] | You were Helen… | 你是海伦 |
[33:42] | The whole time. | 一直都是 |
[33:46] | Your sister tried to help you,and you killed her? | 你姐姐想帮你 你却杀了她 |
[33:50] | She tried to save herself. | 她只是想救自己 |
[33:53] | She couldn’t bear the guilt | 她无法承受 |
[33:55] | of how she… stood by,did nothing, | 自己无动于衷 冷眼旁观 |
[33:59] | told no one. | 带给她的负罪感 |
[34:01] | She thought that if she saved me, | 她以为救了我后 |
[34:03] | it would absolve her of everything. | 自己的一切就可以得到宽恕 |
[34:05] | Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[34:08] | You see Alex as living proof that you can be redeemed, | 你把艾丽克丝看做自己能被宽恕的证据 |
[34:11] | but the truth is you can’t. | 但事实上你得不到宽恕 |
[34:11] | You can’t really save people,can you? | 其实你谁都救不了 对不对 |
[34:16] | You slaughtered your family. | 你杀了你全家 |
[34:22] | You had the freedom to make your own choices, | 你有自由可以做选择 |
[34:24] | and the story ended up the same. | 但故事还是一样的结局 |
[34:26] | No,your lesson means nothing. | 不 你的经历毫无意义 |
[34:30] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[34:31] | But soon,you will know the truth of it. | 但是很快 你会了解到它的真相 |
[34:35] | You did something to me while I was out. | 你在我昏迷时对我做了什么 |
[34:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:41] | I used our time together wisely. | 我明智地利用了我们的时间 |
[34:43] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[34:46] | I thought I’d never make it out of that freaking hellhole. | 我以为自己再也逃不出那地狱了 |
[34:52] | Kind of in the middle of something here. | 我这儿有点忙 |
[34:54] | We had a deal. | 我们有约在先 |
[34:56] | Time to hold up your end. | 是时候兑现了 |
[34:57] | Fine,just let me finish, | 好的 先让我搞定这事儿 |
[34:59] | and then you’ll get what you want. | 然后你会得偿所愿的 |
[35:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[35:06] | I’ve waited long enough. | 我等得够久了 |
[35:08] | Now you’ve messed with enough people’s heads. | 你搅合不少人的大脑了 |
[35:10] | We leave now,or I’m putting a bullet in yours. | 现在就走 否则我一枪崩了你的脑袋 |
[35:18] | If you shoot me, | 如果你开枪 |
[35:19] | neither one of us get what we want. | 我们两个都不会如愿以偿 |
[35:21] | Just let me finish with Nikita, | 让我先搞定尼基塔 |
[35:23] | and then we’ll go. | 然后我们就走 |
[35:24] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[35:26] | Don’t tell me you’ve gone soft. | 别告诉我 你心软了 |
[35:28] | Don’t blame him. | 别怪他 |
[35:29] | I put a tracker on that box | 从阿里那拿到黑盒后 |
[35:30] | right after we got it from Ari. | 我立刻安装了追踪器 |
[35:31] | Now,put the box down and back away from Nikita. | 把黑盒放下 退到尼基塔后面 |
[35:35] | And here I thought you trusted me. | 我还以为你信任我 |
[35:43] | – Nikita. – You have to get Amanda. | -尼基塔 -你必须抓住阿曼达 |
[35:45] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[35:46] | What about the Black Box? Can we track it? | 黑盒怎么办 我们能追踪吗 |
[35:48] | Amanda is gonna have to wait. | 阿曼达容后再说 |
[35:50] | Division? | “组织”怎么样 |
[35:51] | We need to get back. | 我们得回去 |
[35:57] | You might live to regret that,Sam. | 你会后悔的 山姆 |
[35:59] | You might not live,period. | 能保住命就不错了 |
[36:05] | I went through hell to get this back. | 我为拿到黑盒去了趟地狱 |
[36:08] | Now it’s your time to deliver. | 现在你该兑现承诺了 |
[36:11] | I want the names of the contacts | 我想要联系人的名单 |
[36:12] | we can sell these secrets to. | 我们可以把秘密卖给他们 |
[36:15] | I want my money. | 我想要我的钱 |
[36:17] | And then I never want to see any of your faces again. | 然后我再也不想再看见你 |
[36:20] | Well,you’re a man who seems to really know… | 你似乎是一个很懂… |
[36:22] | Shut up and drive. | 闭上嘴 开车 |
[36:54] | Sean,are you okay? | 肖恩 你没事吧 |
[36:56] | Yeah. Yeah,I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[37:00] | Let me catch my breath. | 让我歇口气 |
[37:01] | I think I cracked a rib. | 可能断了根肋骨 |
[37:03] | You need to go to medical. | 你应该去医务室 |
[37:04] | Are there even any medics left? | 那里还有医生吗 |
[37:06] | One. She’s looking after Ryan. | 有一个 她在照顾瑞安 |
[37:14] | Sean,there’s something that I have to tell you… | 肖恩 我有件事告诉你 |
[37:17] | about Ryan. | 是关于瑞安的 |
[37:21] | You’re the one who shot him. | 开枪打他的人是你 |
[37:25] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:29] | When I mentioned his name in the storage room, | 我在仓库提及他的名字时 |
[37:32] | your reaction… | 你的反应… |
[37:34] | I mean,that’s when I became certain | 我是说 那时我开始确定 |
[37:36] | that you were not the Alex I know. | 你不是我认识的艾丽克丝 |
[37:39] | I didn’t mean to shoot him. | 我不是故意开枪打他的 |
[37:41] | I didn’t mean– | 我不是故意 |
[37:43] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我没想让这些事发生的 |
[37:45] | I-I swear I didn’t. | 我发誓我没有 |
[37:47] | Sean,you have to believe me. | 肖恩 你得相信我 |
[37:49] | This whole time,the thing that matters to me the most– | 自始至终 对我来说最重要的事 |
[37:52] | Saving everyone. I know. | 是拯救所有人 我知道 |
[37:54] | No,you don’t know. | 不 你不知道 |
[37:56] | I couldn’t save my father. | 我没能救我父亲 |
[37:59] | I couldn’t save Larissa. | 我没能救拉丽莎 |
[38:00] | And I-I couldn’t save those girls | 我没能救那些 |
[38:02] | that I left behind in the brothel. | 留在妓院里的女孩 |
[38:03] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[38:06] | I just want my girl back. | 我只想让原来的你回来 |
[38:09] | Now,help me get to medical. | 带我去医务室吧 |
[38:20] | You know,one thing good, | 有一件好事 |
[38:21] | I can finally use that big screen | 我终于能用大屏幕 |
[38:22] | to start watching some Monday Night Football. | 看周一晚上的足球比赛了 |
[38:25] | Sean! Sean! | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[38:31] | You got shot! | 你中枪了 |
[38:34] | Somebody,help! | 快来人帮忙 |
[38:40] | I can’t find an exit wound. | 我找不到伤口 |
[38:42] | Where’s the blood? | 血是从哪来的 |
[38:45] | Must be internal bleeding. | 一定是内出血 |
[38:47] | What? | 什么 |
[38:48] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过 |
[38:49] | Bullet gets lodged in there… | 子弹射入身体后 |
[38:51] | and nicks a major artery. | 正好击中大动脉 |
[38:52] | There’s nothing you can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[38:53] | – No! – Alex. | -不 -艾丽克丝 |
[38:55] | Promise me… | 向我保证 |
[38:57] | you’ll find a way to get better. | 你会想办法好起来的 |
[38:59] | No,don’t think about that now. | 不 现在别想这么多 |
[39:02] | Please! Please,somebody,help! | 来人啊 快来人帮忙 |
[39:06] | Hey. Alex,just promise me. | 艾丽克丝 向我保证 |
[39:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:12] | Hey,Sean. | 肖恩 |
[39:15] | Look,you were wrong before, | 你刚才说错了 |
[39:17] | when you said the thing that matters to me the most | 你说对我而言最重要的事 |
[39:19] | was saving everyone. | 是拯救所有人 |
[39:21] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:23] | What I was trying to say is | 我想要说得是 |
[39:23] | the thing that matters to me the most… | 对我而言最重要的事 |
[39:26] | is you. | 就是你 |
[39:33] | This is where we first met. | 这是我们初次相遇的地方 |
[39:55] | No! | 不要 |
[40:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:31] | Is there anyone left? | 还有人留下吗 |
[40:34] | A dozen or so. | 有十多个人 |
[40:37] | You guys need to get to Ops. | 你们应该去指挥中心 |
[41:08] | This was Rachel’s doing? | 这是瑞秋做的吗 |
[41:10] | Yeah,he bled out internally. | 是的 他是内出血 |
[41:15] | Where’s Alex? | 艾丽克丝在哪 |
[41:17] | She said she was gonna stay. | 她说她会留下来 |
[41:18] | She was waiting for you. | 她在等你 |
[41:22] | When we found Sean here,she was gone. | 我们在这发现肖恩时 她已经走了 |
[41:26] | Kept saying she was trying to save everyone. | 她一直说 她想拯救所有人 |
[41:29] | I guess,in the end,she couldn’t save him. | 但到头来 她却救不了他 |
[41:37] | Not everyone can be saved. | 不是所有人都能被拯救 |