| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Our mission was a success? | 我们的任务成功了吗 | 
| [00:08] | I wanted it to be quieter. | 我本来想更安静地完成 | 
| [00:10] | How did you make your approach? | 你是怎么接近目标的 | 
| [00:13] | Local contact. | 求助于当地的联络人 | 
| [00:14] | A woman named Yelena. | 一个叫伊莲娜的女人 | 
| [00:17] | Did you need to eliminate her? | 你有没有杀她 | 
| [00:19] | No. | 没有 | 
| [00:21] | Lethal force was only necessary | 只有目标及其保镖 | 
| [00:22] | for the target and his bodyguard. | 才有必要采取致命武力 | 
| [00:31] | How did it feel? | 感觉如何 | 
| [00:35] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍 | 
| [00:37] | How did it feel to take out the head of a major drug cartel? | 铲除一个大型贩毒集团的头目感觉如何 | 
| [00:45] | It felt… | 感觉 | 
| [00:51] | good. | 很好 | 
| [01:00] | You did a great service for your country. | 你为自己的国家做出了巨大贡献 | 
| [01:04] | Must be tough not knowing who’s behind | 一直不知道是谁杀死你兄弟 | 
| [01:06] | your brother’s death. | 一定很不好受吧 | 
| [01:07] | Especially since you’re the head of Brazilian intelligence. | 尤其在你当上了巴西情报机关的老大以后 | 
| [01:10] | 李奥纳多·桑托斯 巴西情报局主管 | |
| [01:12] | Americans. | 该死的美国人 | 
| [01:14] | Black Ops group. | 一个秘密机构 | 
| [01:16] | Code-named division. | 代号”组织” | 
| [01:18] | I always suspected a rival cartel. | 我一直以为是竞争集团派来的 | 
| [01:21] | But I could never track her down… | 但我一直没能找到她 | 
| [01:24] | The woman in red. | 穿红色泳衣的女人 | 
| [01:27] | Her name–what is it? | 她叫什么名字 | 
| [01:30] | Preview’s free. | 预览是免费的 | 
| [01:32] | You’re gonna have to pay for the feature presentation. | 你必须付钱才能知道更多的信息 | 
| [01:36] | The Black Box contains a treasure trove | 这个黑盒里面全是美国人的 | 
| [01:38] | of America’s dirty little secrets. | 一些肮脏的机密 | 
| [01:40] | That’s your ticket to payback. | 这是助你复仇的入场券 | 
| [01:43] | Highest bidder wins,but don’t worry. | 价高者得 但别担心 | 
| [01:45] | This is a very exclusive auction. | 这就是一场内部拍卖 | 
| [01:47] | Money is no object. | 钱不是问题 | 
| [01:49] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 就等你这句话 | 
| [01:51] | Your bidding phone. | 你投标用的电话 | 
| [01:52] | The auction will be controlled with this. | 用这个可以参加拍卖 | 
| [01:54] | You’ll want to keep it close. | 随身带着它 | 
| [01:56] | I’ll send details soon. | 我一会儿就把细节发给你 | 
| [01:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [02:02] | I’ve got a good feeling about your chances. | 我很看好你的这次机会 | 
| [02:16] | Nothing. No whiff of Amanda anywhere. | 一无所获 完全找不到阿曼达的踪影 | 
| [02:19] | I’m having no luck either. | 我运气也不怎么样 | 
| [02:21] | This is pointless. | 这是浪费时间 | 
| [02:22] | Without Shadownet,we couldn’t find Waldo, | 没了影网 我们连沃尔多都找不到 | 
| [02:24] | much less Amanda and Owen. | 更别说阿曼达和欧文了 | 
| [02:26] | Well,they can’t just sell the Black Box to anybody. | 他们不可能将黑盒随便卖给别人 | 
| [02:28] | No,but it’s not like they’re gonna advertise online. | 没错 但他们也不打算在网上打广告 | 
| [02:32] | It’ll be a direct transaction, | 应该会面对面交易 | 
| [02:34] | protected point of sale. | 在一个安全的交易地点 | 
| [02:35] | I’ve got a few theories on possible venues, | 我想到几处可能的交易地点 | 
| [02:37] | but they’re all over the world. | 但遍布世界各地 | 
| [02:38] | And we have no way of checking on them without any field agents. | 没有外勤特工我们无法全都排查 | 
| [02:41] | Look,we can talk a good game, | 听着 纸上谈兵说的是好 | 
| [02:43] | but we have to face the facts. | 但我们必须面对现实 | 
| [02:46] | Division is only us now. | “组织”就只剩下我们了 | 
| [02:51] | We’re literally the only ones left. | 我们是仅剩的几个人 | 
| [02:55] | And we’ve been taking a pretty bad beating. | 我们在之前的对抗中表现并不好 | 
| [03:06] | It was just us before, | 以前就只有我们几个 | 
| [03:08] | and we took down Percy and all of division | 可我们在一个安全屋里就扳倒了 | 
| [03:10] | from a safe house. | 珀西和整个”组织” | 
| [03:11] | Yeah,but at least we knew where Percy was. | 没错 但我们起码知道珀西在哪 | 
| [03:13] | We had a bull’s-eye we could aim at. | 我们当时是有的放矢 | 
| [03:14] | We’re flying blind now. | 可现在我们就像无头苍蝇 | 
| [03:16] | And every hour that goes by brings us | 我们在这里度过的每分每秒 | 
| [03:17] | that much closer to the sale of the Black Box. | 都意味着距离黑盒被卖出去的时间越近 | 
| [03:21] | It might be time to think about our options. | 或许我们还有时间来做出选择 | 
| [03:24] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:27] | Nikita,we don’t have the tools to fix this. | 尼基塔 我们已经没有工具去处理这事了 | 
| [03:30] | And we need to take action before the President | 我们必须在总统发现这里的事 | 
| [03:32] | figures out what has happened here | 并派出海豹突击队来 | 
| [03:34] | and sends a Navy Seal team to clean up. | 清理我们之前采取行动 | 
| [03:37] | I hate to say this,but… | 我也不想这么说 但是 | 
| [03:41] | I think we should run. | 我觉得我们应该快点逃 | 
| [03:44] | Speak for yourself,sailor. | 别随便替我们做决定啊 水手 | 
| [03:49] | Cyrus? | 赛勒斯 | 
| [03:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [03:55] | I ask myself the same thing. | 我也这么问自己 | 
| [03:57] | I see why all my calls go straight to voicemail. | 我明白我打的电话都转到语音信箱的原因了 | 
| [04:00] | Everything’s down,as you can see. | 如你所见 什么都没了 | 
| [04:02] | Didn’t you get the packet we sent? | 你没收到我们给你寄的包裹吗 | 
| [04:04] | New identity,background files, | 新的身份和背景资料 | 
| [04:06] | the whole “Get out of Division free” card? | 自由离开”组织”的通行证 | 
| [04:08] | I did,and as tempted as I was | 收到了 我正打算 | 
| [04:09] | to pawn my ceremonial gold watch and head to Cancun, | 当掉我的金表出发去坎昆的时候 | 
| [04:13] | I got wind of some chatter you needed to know. | 听到了一些你们该知道的消息 | 
| [04:15] | So I came in. | 所以我就来了 | 
| [04:17] | Seemed like the right thing to do. | 看来我这么做是对的 | 
| [04:19] | Right thing my ass. He’s on the box too. | 对你个头 黑盒里也有他的信息 | 
| [04:21] | Wait a minute. What kind of chatter? | 等等 什么消息 | 
| [04:24] | A high-level auction’s about to go down. | 有个高档拍卖会 | 
| [04:26] | Invite only,very hush-hush. | 只有受邀才能参加 非常隐秘 | 
| [04:29] | The prize? | 竞拍物品 | 
| [04:31] | America’s dirtiest secrets, | 美国人肮脏的机密 | 
| [04:33] | all in one handy package. | 全在一个手掌大小的盒子里 | 
| [04:35] | – The Black Box. – Here’s the thing. | -黑盒 -重点来了 | 
| [04:38] | Whoever’s making this sale | 不管是谁在进行这交易 | 
| [04:40] | knows exactly what they’re doing. | 都很清楚他们在干什么 | 
| [04:50] | And you want me to pay for this? | 你想让我买这个吗 | 
| [04:52] | 卡尔·耶格 德国情报机关(联邦情报局) | |
| [04:52] | If I wanted gossip,I would buy a newspaper. | 如果我想要看八卦 我可以买报纸 | 
| [04:56] | Not gossip. | 不是八卦 | 
| [04:58] | Leverage. | 是筹码 | 
| [04:59] | And sometimes,the best weapon against an enemy | 有时 对付敌人的最好武器 | 
| [05:02] | is another enemy. | 是另外一个敌人 | 
| [05:09] | Nietzsche. | 尼采说的 | 
| [05:11] | He’s a man after my own soul. | 他是一个我行我素的人 | 
| [05:16] | Ja,yeah,Germany will participate. | 好吧 德国会参加 | 
| [05:21] | Danke schoen. | 非常感谢 | 
| [05:27] | Okay,when and where is this auction? | 那么拍卖在何时何地举行 | 
| [05:29] | Toronto,at the G-20 summit this week. | 多伦多 在这周举行的20国峰会上 | 
| [05:31] | God,at G-20. Of course. | 天啊 20国峰会 想也想到了 | 
| [05:34] | Leaders of the world’s 20 largest economies | 二十个全球的经济强国的首脑 | 
| [05:36] | gathered together in one spot, | 同时聚在一起 | 
| [05:38] | along with all their respective intelligence | 随行的是他们各自的 | 
| [05:39] | and security chiefs. | 情报和安全机关老大 | 
| [05:40] | People who’d be most interested in the Black Box. | 这都是一些对和盒子最感兴趣的人 | 
| [05:42] | It’s the perfect opportunity. And cover. | 这是个最好的机会 还有掩护 | 
| [05:45] | How could I not see this? | 我怎么就没想到呢 | 
| [05:46] | Well,you did just wake up from a coma. | 你刚从昏迷中苏醒过来 | 
| [05:48] | Five countries have been invited to bid, | 五个国家受邀参加竞标 | 
| [05:50] | but only two,China and Russia,are the real players. | 但只有中国和俄罗斯是真正的买家 | 
| [05:53] | Germany,Turkey,and Brazil are also on that short list, | 德国 土耳其和巴西也在名单上 | 
| [05:55] | but they’re really just seat-fillers. | 但他们只是充数的 | 
| [05:57] | They have dough,but their Black Ops buddies | 他们有钱 但他们的地下行动成员 | 
| [05:59] | are only half the size of the other superpowers. | 只有其他超级大国的一半多 | 
| [06:02] | All right,security at the G-20 | 20国峰会上 | 
| [06:03] | is gonna be tight. | 安保一定很严 | 
| [06:05] | But if we can silent partner with one of the smaller countries, | 但如果我们能成为某个小国的匿名合作者 | 
| [06:07] | that could get us access. | 我们就能进去了 | 
| [06:08] | All we need to do is get close enough to grab Sam. | 我们只要能接近萨姆然后抓住他就行 | 
| [06:11] | Cyrus,can you get us in with one of the bidders? | 赛勒斯 能安排我们和某个竞标者合伙吗 | 
| [06:14] | The only in with these intelligence types is money, | 只有花钱才能与这些情报老大同行 | 
| [06:16] | cash to help them win the auction. | 钱能帮他们在拍卖中获胜 | 
| [06:17] | Division has no operational funds left. | “组织”已经没有运营资金了 | 
| [06:19] | Well,then division has a problem. | 那”组织”就有麻烦了 | 
| [06:21] | What are you gonna use for the buy-in? | 那你们准备拿什么去入伙 | 
| [06:23] | We can use my money. | 我可以用我的钱 | 
| [06:26] | From the Udinov trust. | 从乌迪诺夫信托基金里出 | 
| [06:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [06:33] | If it’s gonna help us get the Black Box, | 如果能帮我们夺回黑盒 | 
| [06:36] | then yes. | 我确定 | 
| [06:37] | I owe it to you. | 这是我欠你们的 | 
| [06:41] | I owe it to all of you. | 这是我欠你们所有人的 | 
| [06:45] | Like karma. | 这就是因缘 | 
| [06:46] | We save Cyrus’s life. He saves ours. | 我们救了赛勒斯的命 他也救了我们的 | 
| [06:48] | And maybe Owen in the process. | 也许还有欧文的命 | 
| [06:51] | Nikita,let’s get something clear. | 尼基塔 我们把话说清楚 | 
| [06:54] | Owen is our enemy now. | 欧文现在是我们的敌人 | 
| [06:57] | I know he hasn’t been himself. | 我知道他已经变了 | 
| [06:59] | Yeah,that’s the thing. | 对 这就是关键 | 
| [07:01] | Sam is who he really is. | 他现在是萨姆 | 
| [07:03] | And if it comes to it, | 如果真到了那个时候 | 
| [07:05] | Sam is the man who’s gonna go down. | 倒下的人一定是萨姆 | 
| [07:07] | No. That’s who he was. | 不 那只是曾经的他 | 
| [07:11] | People can change. | 人是会变的 | 
| [07:13] | Look at Cyrus. Look at me,Michael. | 看看赛勒斯 看看我 迈克尔 | 
| [07:17] | If all anyone ever saw were the things | 如果每个人都只看到 | 
| [07:19] | I did for division, | 我为”组织”做的那些事 | 
| [07:21] | they’d think I was a monster. | 他们会认为我是个恶人 | 
| [07:24] | If we can’t believe that people change, | 如果我们不相信人会改变 | 
| [07:25] | then everything we’re fighting for is meaningless. | 那我们所做的一切就都没有意义了 | 
| [07:38] | Honey,I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 | 
| [07:48] | You didn’t have to use the mini-bar,did you? | 你没用过小酒吧的东西吧 | 
| [07:49] | ‘Cause they really gouge you on that stuff. | 他们就是坑你的钱的 | 
| [07:53] | Gotta hand it to you. | 有消息要告诉你 | 
| [07:55] | Your picks were right on the money. | 你选的那些人愿意出钱 | 
| [07:57] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 | 
| [07:57] | I know how to get a man’s attention. | 我知道如何吸引男人的注意 | 
| [08:01] | Only one that needed a little coaxing was the German. | 只有德国人需要稍微多哄几句 | 
| [08:03] | Once I told him that best weapon against | 但我一跟他说那句你说的关于 | 
| [08:05] | an enemy quote you told me, | 敌人和武器的名言 | 
| [08:07] | he was all in. | 他就同意了 | 
| [08:08] | Yeah,the Germans love their Nietzsche. | 是啊 德国人热爱他们的尼采 | 
| [08:12] | Given that I’ve held up my end of the bargain, | 鉴于我在这场交易中的任务已经结束了 | 
| [08:14] | what do you say | 你觉得 | 
| [08:15] | we adopt a more relaxed working relationship,hmm? | 让我们的合作关系更轻松一些如何 | 
| [08:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [08:23] | No can do. | 不行 | 
| [08:24] | Not till the auction starts. | 等拍卖开始吧 | 
| [08:27] | I’m sorry,but I know very well | 很抱歉 但我很了解 | 
| [08:29] | how you get a man’s attention. | 你是如何吸引男人的注意的 | 
| [08:39] | Ops,we’re on site. | 指挥中心 我们到现场了 | 
| [08:40] | You sure we’re gonna find him here? | 你确定我们能在这里找到他吗 | 
| [08:43] | Sorry,Nikki. I can’t confirm. | 抱歉 尼基 我不确定 | 
| [08:44] | We have no eyes here. | 我们没法监控现场 | 
| [08:46] | I’m not sure if our target,uh– | 我不确定我们的目标 | 
| [08:48] | Erhan Guler,Turkish minister of internal affairs. | 埃尔汗·古勒尔 土耳其内务部长 | 
| [08:50] | I’m not sure if Guler’s even on site. | 我不确定古勒尔是不是在那儿 | 
| [08:52] | He’ll be the youngest intelligence wonk at the bar. | 他应该是吧台边最年轻的的书呆子 | 
| [08:55] | Western educated. Loves a good martini. | 接受西式教育 爱喝马提尼酒 | 
| [08:59] | Got him. | 找到了 | 
| [09:00] | Standard three-man security escort. | 标准的三人保镖配置 | 
| [09:04] | Alex,you’re up. | 艾丽克丝 该你上了 | 
| [09:06] | On my way. | 在路上了 | 
| [09:07] | Well,that’s my cue. | 好吧 我的任务完成了 | 
| [09:09] | You can take it from here. | 接下来就看你们的了 | 
| [09:10] | If you ever find yourselves in the Yucatan, | 如果你们什么时候到尤卡坦去 | 
| [09:12] | give me a shout. Mojitos on me. | 告诉我一声 我请你们喝酒 | 
| [09:16] | – Everybody down! – Get down! | -所有人都蹲下 -蹲下 | 
| [09:18] | Everybody down! | 所有人都蹲下 | 
| [09:21] | – Right there – Everybody down | -就是那儿 -所有人都是 | 
| [09:23] | on the ground,now! | 快蹲下 | 
| [09:27] | Get down! Stay down! | 蹲下 别动 | 
| [09:30] | Right now,on your knees! | 快点 跪下 | 
| [09:35] | Ryan,what’s going on? | 瑞安 发生什么事了 | 
| [09:37] | The seals are here. | 海豹突击队来了 | 
| [09:54] | Sweep and clear the rest of this hall. | 清查这栋建筑的其他地方 | 
| [09:56] | – Use caution. – Yes,sir. | -小心行事 -是 长官 | 
| [09:58] | We’re the only ones here. | 就剩下我们了 | 
| [10:00] | Rest of the personnel evacuated two days ago. | 其他人两天前都走了 | 
| [10:03] | Oh,we know. | 我们知道 | 
| [10:04] | We re-tasked the satellite. | 我们重启了卫星 | 
| [10:07] | This facility has been on watch ever since Danforth died. | 这地方从丹佛斯死后就一直被监视着 | 
| [10:11] | You thought you could cut and run, | 你们以为可以在总统眼皮底下 | 
| [10:13] | right under the nose of the President? | 不声不响地跑路吗 | 
| [10:16] | We’re toast. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [10:17] | I knew coming back here would bite me in the ass. | 我就知道来这儿不会有好下场 | 
| [10:20] | Commander,I know how upset the President must be with me. | 指挥官 我知道总统一定对我很生气 | 
| [10:22] | – But we are in the… – Take ’em topside. | -但我们正在… -把他们带上去 | 
| [10:25] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就不会那么做 | 
| [10:28] | Unless you want to be the one man to betray your country. | 除非你想当个叛国者 | 
| [10:30] | Is that a threat? Identify yourself. | 这是个威胁吗 报上你的身份 | 
| [10:33] | I’m the point man on the Op you’re interrupting right now. | 我是你正在干扰的行动中的核心队员 | 
| [10:36] | What Fletcher is trying to tell you | 弗莱彻想要告诉你的是 | 
| [10:37] | is that we’re after something called the Black Box. | 我们正在追寻一个叫黑盒的东西 | 
| [10:40] | Black Box? | 黑盒 | 
| [10:42] | You haven’t been briefed on everything, | 你不了解所有的情况 | 
| [10:43] | have you,soldier? | 对吧 士兵 | 
| [10:44] | Pick up the phone. Call the President. | 拿起电话 给总统打过去 | 
| [10:46] | Tell her… | 告诉她 | 
| [10:49] | that Amanda’s going to sell the Black Box at the G-20. | 阿曼达要在20国峰会上把黑盒卖掉 | 
| [10:52] | – See what she says. – What are you doing? | -听听她怎么说 -你在干什么 | 
| [10:54] | Call her. | 给她打电话 | 
| [10:55] | If she says no, | 如果她答复是否定的 | 
| [10:56] | we’ll abort and turn ourselves in. | 我们就取消行动 然后投案自首 | 
| [10:59] | Okay,Alex,we can’t wait for that call. | 艾丽克丝 我们等不了这通电话 | 
| [11:01] | To get the box,we need access to the auction now. | 为了黑盒 我们得马上进入拍卖会 | 
| [11:04] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [11:11] | Minister Guler? | 古勒尔部长 | 
| [11:14] | Hello. My name is– | 您好 我是… | 
| [11:15] | Alexandra Udinov. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 | 
| [11:19] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [11:22] | Excuse my security. | 请原谅我的保安们 | 
| [11:22] | It is actually Deputy Minister Guler, | 其实我是副部长古勒尔 | 
| [11:25] | but I appreciate the promotion. | 但我很感谢你的抬举 | 
| [11:28] | – You know me. – I know of you. | -你认识我 -我对你有所耳闻 | 
| [11:29] | A lot of my job is reading,including the tabloids. | 我的工作主要是阅读 包括小报 | 
| [11:34] | The most interesting question is,how do you know me? | 最有意思的是 你怎么认识我 | 
| [11:37] | You mean know of you? | 你是说 对你有所耳闻吗 | 
| [11:40] | From a friend of a friend. | 通过朋友的朋友 | 
| [11:42] | Well,then,please thank your friend of a friend. | 那感谢你朋友的朋友 | 
| [11:44] | – Would you like a drink? – No. | -你想喝一杯吗 -不 | 
| [11:46] | I’d like to get in on the auction tonight. | 我想参加今晚的拍卖 | 
| [11:48] | For the Black Box. | 竞拍黑盒 | 
| [11:50] | I’m willing to back your bid for it. | 我希望你能出价竞拍 | 
| [11:53] | Black Box? Is it,uh,jewels or– | 黑盒 它是珠宝还是… | 
| [11:55] | I don’t–what is– | 我不知道那是什么 | 
| [11:57] | Please,don’t pretend like you don’t know | 拜托 别假装你不知道 | 
| [11:59] | what I’m talking about. | 我在说什么 | 
| [12:02] | The question is,how do you know | 问题是 你怎么知道 | 
| [12:03] | what you’re talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [12:06] | Former Zetrov contact alerted me to the sale. | 前泽特洛夫的线人提醒我来竞拍 | 
| [12:08] | Everyone knows that a U.S. Black Ops group | 所有人都知道美国的秘密组织 | 
| [12:10] | killed my family. | 杀了我全家 | 
| [12:11] | The proof is on that box. | 证据就在黑盒里 | 
| [12:13] | I want to confirm that. | 我想确认 | 
| [12:15] | Then it’s yours. | 接下来就靠你了 | 
| [12:18] | I’ve been able to free up 200 million,liquid. | 我已经挪出两亿流动资金 | 
| [12:23] | And you came to me because– | 你来找我是因为 | 
| [12:25] | Because without my money, | 因为没有我的钱 | 
| [12:27] | you don’t have a chance to win. | 你不可能竞拍成功 | 
| [12:30] | Well,that wounds me. | 真伤人啊 | 
| [12:32] | You know the Chinese and the Russians | 你知道中国人和俄国人为拿到它 | 
| [12:33] | will out-bid Turkey to get it. | 会出比土耳其高得多的价 | 
| [12:35] | When it comes to intelligence budgets, | 以情报部门的预算而言 | 
| [12:37] | you guys are punching above your weight. | 你们是以卵击石 | 
| [12:42] | So why back us? | 那为什么找我们 | 
| [12:43] | Why not Germany or Brazil? | 为什么不是德国和巴西 | 
| [12:46] | Because they aren’t friends with my friend. | 因为他们不是我朋友的朋友 | 
| [12:51] | Our mission’s in play. | 我们的任务正在进行 | 
| [12:52] | Call your boss. | 给你的上司打电话 | 
| [12:54] | – Or call off the mission. – Your call. | -或者取消任务 -你说了算 | 
| [12:57] | Stop helping. | 别添乱了 | 
| [13:11] | Madam President. | 总统女士 | 
| [13:35] | Susan? | 苏珊 | 
| [13:38] | It’s fine; She’s a former student of mine from Harvard Law. | 没事 她是我以前哈佛法学院的学生 | 
| [13:41] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [13:43] | Just give us a minute,please. How are you? | 请让我们单独谈谈 还好吗 | 
| [13:45] | I’m wonderful. How are you? | 我很好 你好吗 | 
| [13:47] | Good,thank you. | 很好 谢谢 | 
| [13:48] | And thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 | 
| [13:51] | Vazquez updated me. What the hell is going on? | 瓦兹奎汇报过了 到底怎么回事 | 
| [13:53] | The box is set to be auctioned to a rival nation. | 黑盒会被拍卖给我们的敌人 | 
| [13:56] | If you get me into the reception tonight, | 如果你能让我参加今晚的宴会 | 
| [13:58] | I’ll recover it for you. | 我会为你找回来 | 
| [13:59] | Then our mission will be done,and you’ll never | 然后我们的任务就完成了 你再也不会 | 
| [14:00] | have to hear the word division ever again. | 听到”组织”的消息 | 
| [14:03] | And what about the other agents who fled? | 那些叛逃的特工怎么办 | 
| [14:06] | It’s in their interest to keep a low profile, | 他们更希望保持低调 | 
| [14:07] | especially after their identities are erased off the box. | 特别是在他们的身份被黑盒抹去了后 | 
| [14:10] | So do we have a deal? | 那么这笔交易你做吗 | 
| [14:17] | Do you understand that if you fail, | 你要明白 如果你失败了 | 
| [14:19] | your friends back at the bunker will pay the price? | 你在地堡的朋友会付出代价的 | 
| [14:27] | Steve,can you get my friend a guest pass | 史蒂夫 你能为我的朋友给一张 | 
| [14:29] | for the reception tonight? | 今晚宴会的入场券吗 | 
| [14:30] | Yes,Madam President. | 好的 总统女士 | 
| [14:31] | Susan,it was lovely to see you again. | 苏珊 很高兴再见到你 | 
| [14:34] | And you. | 我也是 | 
| [14:45] | I must say,you clean up very nicely. | 必须承认 你打扮起来也人模狗样的 | 
| [14:47] | You know,Percy used to say the same thing to me. | 珀西过去也这么说过 | 
| [14:52] | Oh,that’s right. | 是啊 | 
| [14:53] | Before you were a guardian, | 你在做守护者之前 | 
| [14:54] | you were a cleaner. | 你是个清除者 | 
| [14:56] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [14:58] | And you’re going to be my last cleanup. | 你会是最后一个我清除的人 | 
| [15:00] | I’d wait on that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会等等 | 
| [15:02] | I’ve waited ten years. | 我已经等了十年 | 
| [15:04] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果出了差错 | 
| [15:06] | you need me to set up another auction. | 你需要我安排另一场拍卖 | 
| [15:10] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 | 
| [15:15] | Kill you after. | 事成后 再杀你 | 
| [15:43] | Ops,we’re in. | 指挥中心 我们进去了 | 
| [15:45] | Good. Michael,you in position? | 很好 迈克尔 你就位了吗 | 
| [15:47] | Set. | 已经就位 | 
| [15:48] | Nikita,you’re our eyes in there. | 尼基塔 你是我们在那的眼睛 | 
| [15:50] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [15:51] | Alex is at the bar with Turkey. | 艾丽克丝和土耳其人在吧台 | 
| [15:54] | Cyrus,you said Russia’s portly, | 赛勒斯 你说俄国人很胖 | 
| [15:57] | and China’s tall,is that right? | 中国人很高 对不对 | 
| [15:59] | No,Russia’s tall, | 不对 俄国人很高 | 
| [16:00] | and yes,the Chinese MSS leader | 中国国家安全部部长 | 
| [16:02] | could stand to lay off the lo mein. | 可能在狼吞虎咽地吃捞面 | 
| [16:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:10] | I’ve got Russia. | 我看见俄国人了 | 
| [16:16] | I got China. | 看见中国人了 | 
| [16:20] | And Germany. | 还有德国人 | 
| [16:21] | Do you see Sam? | 你看见山姆了吗 | 
| [16:23] | No. Owen is not on site yet. | 没有 欧文还没有到 | 
| [16:33] | The auction has started. | 拍卖已经开始了 | 
| [16:35] | Don’t bid too much too fast. | 出价不要操之过急 | 
| [16:37] | Never tell a Turk how to make a deal. | 永远别对土耳其人说怎么做交易 | 
| [16:44] | The bidding has started. He must be here. | 拍卖已经开始了 他一定在这里 | 
| [16:49] | Remember,Nikita,their security people have weapons. | 记住 尼基塔 安保配有武器 | 
| [16:52] | Michael,I’m going to make myself visible, | 迈克尔 我打算暴露自己 | 
| [16:54] | try and flush Owen to you. | 迫使欧文去你那边 | 
| [16:56] | How could she know exactly where he’ll go? | 她怎么知道 他会往哪儿走 | 
| [17:00] | The best exfil route is through the service corridor. | 最佳的撤离路线是通过服务通道 | 
| [17:02] | That’s where Michael’s set to ambush. | 迈克尔会在那里伏击 | 
| [17:03] | How can you be sure he’ll exfil? | 你怎么确定他会撤离 | 
| [17:05] | Because when he spots Nikita,he’ll know we’re on– | 因为他发现尼基塔后 他会知道我们… | 
| [17:07] | How can you be sure he is even on site? | 你怎么确定他会在现场 | 
| [17:09] | Vazquez,could you please try and not distract us | 瓦兹奎 你能不能消停会 | 
| [17:11] | any more than you’ve been doing? | 别再让我们分心 | 
| [17:12] | I can barely hear myself think, | 我几乎没法专心思考 | 
| [17:13] | let alone keep tabs on our people with no visual. | 更别说监视没有画面的自己人了 | 
| [17:16] | Guns make him nervous. | 枪让他紧张 | 
| [17:18] | Especially when they’re pointed at his head. | 特别是拿枪指着他的脑袋 | 
| [17:24] | The woman in red. | 一袭红裙的女人 | 
| [17:27] | That’s her. | 就是她 | 
| [17:34] | It’s her,the assassin. | 就是她 那个杀手 | 
| [18:00] | He made me. He’s on his way to you. | 他发现我了 他要往你那边去了 | 
| [18:13] | Hey,Sam. | 你好 山姆 | 
| [18:16] | Auction’s over. | 拍卖结束了 | 
| [18:28] | So you figured out the G-20,huh? | 你们发现20国峰会的秘密了 | 
| [18:31] | You know what happens if that box gets out. | 你清楚黑盒外泄的后果 | 
| [18:32] | – I don’t care. – You used to. | -我不在乎 -你以前在乎 | 
| [18:35] | Your life’s mission was to protect the box. | 保护黑盒曾是你毕生的使命 | 
| [18:38] | It wasn’t my life. | 那不是我选择的生活 | 
| [18:39] | Where is it? | 黑盒在哪儿 | 
| [18:40] | Look. Agh! | 听着 | 
| [18:43] | Think I’d have it on me? | 你们以为我会随身携带吗 | 
| [18:45] | There’s the bitch that killed my brother! | 就是那个婊子杀了我哥哥 | 
| [19:03] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [19:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [19:05] | – Who’s his brother? – No idea. | -他兄弟是谁 -也不知道 | 
| [19:08] | I’m sure he deserved it. | 我敢肯定他是罪有应得 | 
| [19:33] | He slipped your ambush. | 他逃过了你们的伏击 | 
| [19:36] | So what’s your plan? | 你们的计划是什么 | 
| [19:38] | We still have him in pocket. | 他还在我们的掌控之中 | 
| [19:39] | We can adjust. | 我们会随机应变 | 
| [19:41] | You just need to let us finish this. | 只要你让我们完成计划 | 
| [19:45] | This isn’t good. | 情况不太妙 | 
| [19:46] | We gotta think backup plan in case this thing goes south. | 万一任务失败 我们得想好后备方案 | 
| [19:49] | What plan? | 什么方案 | 
| [19:51] | Against armed Navy Seals? Are you nuts? | 和海豹突击队对着干 你疯了吗 | 
| [19:54] | Am I? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [19:59] | These guys screwed us. | 这些家伙坏了我们的事 | 
| [20:00] | We’re back at zero. | 我们又要从头开始 | 
| [20:01] | Not quite. | 不完全是 | 
| [20:02] | When I grabbed Sam,look what I got. | 看看我抓住萨姆的时候拿到了什么 | 
| [20:06] | Room at Dorsett Glenn hotel. | 他在格伦帝豪酒店有间房间 | 
| [20:08] | Birkhoff,can you scan this and give me the room number? | 伯克霍夫 查一下这是哪个房间的房卡 | 
| [20:12] | Alex,keep an eye on Owen. | 艾丽克丝 盯住欧文 | 
| [20:26] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊吧 | 
| [20:29] | You’ve got a lot of nerve after what you guys pulled. | 你们的人失手了 你还有胆子来找我 | 
| [20:31] | Too bad it didn’t work. | 真可惜没成功 | 
| [20:33] | Maybe you and your boyfriend will get another chance. | 也许你和你的小男友还有机会 | 
| [20:36] | Don’t count on it. | 但别抱太大希望 | 
| [20:42] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 | 
| [20:45] | How long did it take you to get over Emily? | 你花了多久才忘记艾米莉 | 
| [20:51] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 | 
| [20:53] | It was Owen. | 是欧文 | 
| [20:55] | How long did it take him? | 他花了多久 | 
| [21:01] | He never did. | 他从来没忘记过 | 
| [21:07] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [21:11] | You saying Pierce is dead? | 你是说皮尔斯死了吗 | 
| [21:18] | Sweetheart,it’s a war. People die. | 亲爱的 这是战争 牺牲在所难免 | 
| [21:22] | You shake it off. You move on. | 你忘记它 然后继续战斗 | 
| [21:25] | Owen couldn’t. | 欧文做不到 | 
| [21:30] | This is what you wanted to talk about? | 你就想和我聊这个吗 | 
| [21:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:36] | I have a proposition for you. | 我有个提议 | 
| [21:39] | I will give you $200 million right now. | 我现在立刻给你2亿美元 | 
| [21:41] | In exchange,you give me two locations: | 作为交换 你告诉我两个地点 | 
| [21:44] | The black box and Amanda. | 黑盒和阿曼达 | 
| [21:46] | Division will take care of the rest. | 剩下的事”组织”会处理 | 
| [21:50] | You want me to throw in Amanda? | 你想让我出卖阿曼达 | 
| [21:52] | We want her dead just as much as you do. | 我们和你一样盼着她死 | 
| [21:56] | No deal. | 不成交 | 
| [21:57] | I want to kill her myself, | 我想亲手杀了她 | 
| [21:58] | and the bidding’s already higher than you’re offering. | 黑盒投标价也已经高于你出的价 | 
| [22:02] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 | 
| [22:06] | Your time as Owen has to mean something. | 你做欧文的那段时间对你一定有些意义 | 
| [22:11] | Yeah,it means I lost ten years of my life. | 对 意味着我失去了10年人生 | 
| [22:14] | It wasn’t just a loss. | 不只是失去 | 
| [22:17] | You gained as well. | 你也有收获 | 
| [22:19] | All of us. | 我们所有人 | 
| [22:23] | We care about you. | 都关心着你 | 
| [22:26] | Yeah. That was your first mistake. | 是啊 这就是你们第一个错误 | 
| [22:34] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 | 
| [22:35] | Mike,are you there? I can hardly hear you. | 迈克 你在吗 我听不清你的声音 | 
| [22:38] | – We’re in the hotel stairwell. – The elevator broken? | -我们在酒店楼梯间 -电梯坏了吗 | 
| [22:40] | Toronto P.D. is running security. | 多伦多警局负责酒店安保 | 
| [22:42] | We’ve got guns. | 我们有枪 | 
| [22:43] | Like I said,we’re in the stairwell. | 我说过了 正在爬楼梯 | 
| [22:45] | Well,I’ve got that room number for you. | 我查到房间号了 | 
| [22:47] | Good,and please tell me it’s not the penthouse. | 很好 拜托别告诉我是顶楼 | 
| [22:49] | Room 616. | 616号房 | 
| [22:51] | We’re on our way. | 马上就到 | 
| [22:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [22:57] | Letting some of my old hacker buddies know | 通知我过去的黑客老友们 | 
| [22:58] | I’m back in the game. | 王者归来了 | 
| [23:00] | They’re all card-carrying anarchists. | 他们都是实打实的无政府主义者 | 
| [23:01] | They gotta be tapped into the G-20. | 但都被20国集团里的人挖走了 | 
| [23:03] | – Well,you better hurry. – Why is that? | -你最好快点 -怎么了 | 
| [23:07] | Because the bidding’s over,and we didn’t win. | 因为竞标结束了 而我们没中标 | 
| [23:13] | Then who did? | 谁是最终赢家 | 
| [23:18] | Looks like the Germans. | 好像是德国佬 | 
| [23:19] | You want me to follow Sam? | 你要我跟踪萨姆吗 | 
| [23:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:22] | No,stay with the Germans. | 跟着德国佬 | 
| [23:24] | They’re gonna pick up their prize. | 他们总要取战利品 | 
| [23:25] | The Germans? No way. | 德国佬 不可能 | 
| [23:28] | So you were wrong. | 所以是你预判错误了 | 
| [23:29] | No,there’s no way the German B.N.D. | 不 德国联邦情报局绝对不可能 | 
| [23:31] | had enough cash to beat China and Russia. | 有足够资金击败中国和俄罗斯 | 
| [23:33] | You’re done. Call off your team. | 你们没戏了 撤出你的小队 | 
| [23:35] | – Abort the mission. – No. | -中止任务 -不行 | 
| [23:37] | We’re following the winners. | 我们正在跟踪赢家 | 
| [23:38] | We stay with them, | 一步不离 | 
| [23:39] | they’ll bring us straight to the box. | 他们能直接把我们带向黑盒 | 
| [23:56] | Took you long enough. | 来的真够慢的 | 
| [23:58] | We got your message. | 我们收到了你的讯息 | 
| [24:26] | Gun! | 有人开枪 | 
| [24:28] | Give me the room card! | 把房卡给我 | 
| [24:36] | Who were those guys? | 那些家伙是谁 | 
| [24:46] | Room 622 is empty. | 622房没有人 | 
| [25:04] | Police! Anyone in here? | 警察 里面有人吗 | 
| [25:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [25:26] | What the hell is this? | 你怎么进来了 | 
| [25:29] | Did my wife send you? | 是我太太让你们来的吗 | 
| [25:31] | You’re married? | 你已经结婚了 | 
| [25:33] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 | 
| [25:34] | There’s been an incident. | 酒店出了点意外 | 
| [25:42] | Carry on. | 请继续 | 
| [25:45] | It’s Nikki. She’s calling in. | 是尼基 她打进来了 | 
| [25:47] | – Put her on private comm. – No. | -接入私线通话 -不 | 
| [25:49] | Over the speaker. | 打开扬声器 | 
| [25:56] | We’ve lost Amanda. | 阿曼达跑了 | 
| [25:57] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 | 
| [25:59] | She was taken from Sam’s room | 几个不明身份的人 | 
| [26:00] | by an unknown party. | 把她从萨姆房间带走了 | 
| [26:02] | Against her will? | 被强迫的吗 | 
| [26:03] | Looked more like a rescue than a kidnapping. | 比起绑架 更像营救 | 
| [26:06] | Can you follow? | 你们能跟上吗 | 
| [26:09] | The hall’s swarming with cops. | 走道里到处是警察 | 
| [26:10] | Gotta wait till it’s clear. | 他们走之前只能按兵不动 | 
| [26:12] | We need to move now. | 你们现在就要行动 | 
| [26:13] | I can’t keep the Seals at bay much longer. | 海豹突击队已经不耐烦了 | 
| [26:15] | Nerd,we need eyes on Amanda to track her. | 呆子 我们需要工具来追踪阿曼达 | 
| [26:17] | Traffic cams,satellite images,something. | 电子眼 卫星图片之类的 | 
| [26:19] | – I’m working on it. – Well,work faster. | -我在弄呢 -那就弄快点 | 
| [26:26] | Okay. I made contact with Akira. | 好的 我和阿基拉取得联系了 | 
| [26:28] | He’s hacker legend. | 他可是个传奇黑客 | 
| [26:29] | Yeah,in his own mind,maybe. | 是啊 可能就他自己这么想吧 | 
| [26:32] | Knows his stuff,though. | 不过他确实挺厉害的 | 
| [26:33] | I think we can get what we need from him. | 我觉得我们可以从他身上得到帮助 | 
| [26:36] | Confirm I.D.? It’s me,damn it. | 确认身份 就是我啊 妈的 | 
| [26:39] | Akira. | 阿基拉 | 
| [26:40] | Didn’t you guys used to,you know, | 你们以前有没有一起 | 
| [26:42] | Cosplay together? | 玩过角色扮演 | 
| [26:44] | Yeah. | 有过 | 
| [26:51] | You dressed up as gold bikini Leia? | 你真穿成黄金比基尼莱娅了 | 
| [26:54] | I lost a bet,okay? | 我打赌输了 好吗 | 
| [26:58] | Okay,yes. | 好的 | 
| [26:59] | We’ve got facial recog online. | 我们可以进行网上面部识别了 | 
| [27:00] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [27:02] | Okay,search for Amanda through Toronto traffic cams. | 好的 通过多伦多电子眼查找阿曼达 | 
| [27:07] | Alex,you got eyes on the black box yet? | 艾丽克斯 你看到黑盒了吗 | 
| [27:13] | They’re heading towards a black S.U.V. | 他们正走向一辆黑色SUV | 
| [27:30] | I have eyes on the black box. | 我看见黑盒了 | 
| [27:34] | Wire the remaining funds. | 把剩下的钱传过去 | 
| [27:36] | The man is paid in full. | 那个男人拿到全款了 | 
| [27:40] | It’s hard to believe that this drive | 真不敢相信这块硬盘 | 
| [27:40] | is worth $300 million to the Chancellor. | 对总理来说值三个亿 | 
| [27:43] | It’s worth a lot more than that to the right person. | 在对的人手里值更多 | 
| [27:47] | Ja,I have the black box. | 我拿到黑盒了 | 
| [27:49] | I’m heading towards the rendezvous point. | 我马上去会合地点 | 
| [27:51] | Ja,cover story is in place. | 托辞已经准备好了 | 
| [27:55] | What cover story? | 什么托辞 | 
| [27:57] | Here,the one that explains to the Chancellor | 就是向总理解释黑盒 | 
| [28:00] | why the box never made it to Berlin. | 为什么没到柏林的托辞 | 
| [28:05] | The leader just killed his own men. | 领队的人把自己手下杀光了 | 
| [28:08] | He’s on the move. I’m in pursuit. | 他跑了 我在追 | 
| [28:19] | We lost the box? | 我们把黑盒丢了 | 
| [28:21] | But we found Amanda. | 但我们找到了阿曼达 | 
| [28:24] | This is five minutes ago on the Gardiner. | 五分钟前在加德纳 | 
| [28:26] | She’s taking an exit that leads to the harbor. | 她逃走后往海港去了 | 
| [28:28] | She’s headed to the port. Tell Nikita. | 她朝港口去了 告诉尼基塔 | 
| [28:31] | Wait,the lead German did what? | 等等 那个德国领队干了什么 | 
| [28:34] | He shot his own guys. It makes no sense. | 他把自己的人杀了 没道理啊 | 
| [28:37] | Karl Jaeger is career B.N.D. | 卡尔·耶格是给德国联邦情报局做事的 | 
| [28:40] | Well,maybe someone made him a better offer. | 也许有人开了更高的价格收买他 | 
| [28:42] | Like who? | 比如谁 | 
| [28:44] | Like the people who rescued Amanda. | 比如那群救走了阿曼达的人 | 
| [28:46] | Two things happening at the exact same time | 两件我们无法解释的事情 | 
| [28:48] | that we can’t explain. | 同时发生 | 
| [28:50] | I’m not sure I see the connection. | 我不能确定这之间有联系 | 
| [28:52] | Yeah,me neither. | 是啊 我也不能 | 
| [28:53] | But I think I know someone who might. | 但我知道有个人或许可以 | 
| [28:56] | You still have that bidding phone? | 你还留着那个竞价电话吗 | 
| [29:05] | I’d say boa noite,but I’m guessing this ain’t Santos. | 我想说晚上好 但我想你们不在桑托斯 | 
| [29:08] | Hello,Sam. | 你好 山姆 | 
| [29:10] | You know,I love the way you say my name. | 你要知道 我喜欢你叫我名字的感觉 | 
| [29:12] | What can I do for you,Nikita? | 我能为你做什么尼基塔 | 
| [29:14] | You want a loan? Couple million dollars? | 你要借钱吗 借个几百万 | 
| [29:17] | Hell,20. | 两千万也行 | 
| [29:19] | No,just an answer. | 不 就想要个答案 | 
| [29:22] | You weren’t surprised when the Germans won your auction? | 德国人拍走了黑盒你不觉得惊讶吗 | 
| [29:25] | Little bit. | 有一点 | 
| [29:27] | I didn’t think they’d have that kind of money. | 我没想到他们有那么多钱 | 
| [29:31] | What if Amanda helped them get it? | 如果他们是有了阿曼达的帮助呢 | 
| [29:32] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [29:34] | She never left the room. | 她从没离开过房间 | 
| [29:36] | But she told you who to approach | 但她告诉过你去找那些人 | 
| [29:37] | for the auction,right? | 让他们竞拍 是吗 | 
| [29:38] | Pointed you towards Jaeger, | 她指引你去找了耶格 | 
| [29:40] | told you what to say to him? | 教你说什么了吗 | 
| [29:41] | The only thing she suggested for that guy | 她唯一建议我的就是 | 
| [29:43] | is I convince him with some quote. | 用一些引名言来说服他 | 
| [29:46] | Best weapon against an enemy is another enemy, | 对付敌人最好的武器就是另一个敌人 | 
| [29:48] | or something like that. | 之类的 | 
| [29:52] | That was a message. | 那是一个暗号 | 
| [29:54] | She played you. | 她耍了你 | 
| [29:55] | She’s been playing you this whole time. | 从头到尾她都是在利用你 | 
| [29:58] | I was gonna kill her. | 我之前还准备杀了她的 | 
| [30:00] | But you didn’t,did you? | 但你没有 不是吗 | 
| [30:03] | And now she’s on her way to a port | 现在她正去往某个港口 | 
| [30:04] | to collect a prize you won for her. | 去把你赚的钱收入囊中 | 
| [30:09] | Congratulations,Sam. | 恭喜你 山姆 | 
| [30:28] | Glad to see that you’re safe. | 你高兴看到你平安无事 | 
| [30:29] | When I was approached about the box, | 当我去取黑盒的时候 | 
| [30:30] | I was worried that the man killed you to secure it. | 我还担心那个男人会为了保险起见杀了你 | 
| [30:34] | And I was worried you might not get my message. | 我之前也担心你会收不到我的暗号 | 
| [30:36] | There was no guarantee | 没人能保证 | 
| [30:37] | Sam would share the Nietzsche quote. | 山姆会用那句尼采的名言 | 
| [30:39] | That’s the benefit of planning for contingencies. | 这就是为突发事件做准备的好处 | 
| [30:42] | Planning is crucial when you’re playing the long game. | 当你做长远准备时计划就显得很重要了 | 
| [30:44] | My people are excited | 我们的人得知 | 
| [30:45] | that you’re going to be joining our team. | 你要加入的消息后都很兴奋 | 
| [30:47] | The box is an extra. | 黑盒只是个额外福利 | 
| [30:49] | I hate hyperbole. | 我不喜欢夸张 | 
| [30:52] | But I think it’s fair to say | 不过要说我们的关系 | 
| [30:53] | that our relationship could change the world. | 将改变世界 我想这也不为过 | 
| [30:56] | If your helicopter ever arrives. | 前提是你的直升机能到 | 
| [30:59] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [31:01] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 | 
| [31:03] | Ma’am,the mission has failed. | 总统女士 任务失败了 | 
| [31:04] | How? | 怎么会 | 
| [31:05] | The black box is in the hands of a rogue German agent. | 黑盒落入一个叛变的德国特工手里了 | 
| [31:09] | Making any progress? | 有进展了吗 | 
| [31:11] | You know,with the thing that does the thing? | 你懂的 就是那事 | 
| [31:13] | Getting there. | 快了 | 
| [31:15] | The second target,Amanda, | 第二目标 阿曼达 | 
| [31:16] | is about to exfil from Toronto. | 正要逃离多伦多 | 
| [31:18] | Damn it! What else– | 该死 他们 | 
| [31:21] | what else are they doing? | 他们还在干什么 | 
| [31:23] | Ma’am,they do not have the resources | 总统女士 他们没有能解决这次 | 
| [31:24] | to handle this crisis. | 危机的能力 | 
| [31:26] | That’s not true. Nikita– | 那不是真的 尼基塔 | 
| [31:28] | Is only one woman. | 尼基塔就是个女人 | 
| [31:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [31:34] | Ma’am,the box is in the open. | 总统女士 黑盒已经被暴露了 | 
| [31:36] | Okay,well,this is– | 好吧 这 | 
| [31:37] | we can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让这种事发生 | 
| [31:38] | There will be too many questions. | 会造成很多问题的 | 
| [31:40] | We need to contain this as best we can. | 我们得尽力控制住这件事的影响 | 
| [31:44] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [31:53] | Now! | 现在 | 
| [31:55] | Go! Go! | 走 走 | 
| [32:09] | Okay,that’s a lot of sealed doors | 好的 我们跟他们之间 | 
| [32:11] | between us and them. | 有很多上锁了的门 | 
| [32:12] | That was nice work back there. | 刚才干得不错 | 
| [32:14] | How long before they figure out how to get ’em open? | 他们多久能搞清怎么打开这些门 | 
| [32:16] | If they know how to short-circuit the lockdown, | 如果他们知道怎样让封锁装置短路 | 
| [32:18] | maybe 15 minutes. | 也许能有十五分钟 | 
| [32:22] | Or they’ll just blow the doors one by one. | 他们也可以挨个炸了这些门 | 
| [32:24] | Nikita’s gotta get to that box. | 尼基塔要拿到黑盒才行 | 
| [32:27] | Yeah. | 是我 | 
| [32:28] | The seals have executed a kill order. | 海报部队执行了缉杀令 | 
| [32:30] | We can’t hold them off much longer. | 我们没法拖住他们很久 | 
| [32:32] | We’re at the port now. | 我们在机场了 | 
| [33:05] | They’re flanking left! | 他们从侧面跑了 | 
| [33:13] | – Tell your men to back off. – What? | -让你的人撤退 -什么 | 
| [33:15] | For our plan to work, | 要想我们的计划顺利 | 
| [33:16] | we need both Nikita and Michael alive. | 尼基塔和迈克尔都要活着 | 
| [33:24] | They stopped shooting. | 他们不开枪了 | 
| [34:09] | You never learned when to quit,huh? | 你就是不懂什么时候该全身而退 是吧 | 
| [34:12] | You’ll be hunted forever. | 你会终生被追杀的 | 
| [34:15] | I already am. | 我现在就是 | 
| [34:17] | But better than you. | 但也比你好 | 
| [35:12] | Sam? | 是萨姆吗 | 
| [35:14] | Or Owen. | 是欧文 | 
| [35:19] | Maybe we haven’t lost him yet. | 也许我们还没失去他 | 
| [35:35] | These guys are good. | 这帮人很厉害啊 | 
| [35:37] | They should be. | 那是肯定的 | 
| [35:38] | They’ve been training in an exact replica of division | 他们在和”组织”完全一样的地方 | 
| [35:40] | for months. | 进行长期训练 | 
| [35:41] | And you stayed here,why? | 那你们还呆在这儿等死 | 
| [35:45] | I think it’s time for plan “B”. | 我觉得要执行备用计划了 | 
| [35:55] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [36:07] | Nikita,we’re here. | 尼基塔 我们还在这 | 
| [36:08] | But not for long,unless you’ve got some good news. | 但维持不了太久 除非你有好消息 | 
| [36:11] | The box is destroyed. | 黑盒摧毁了 | 
| [36:13] | I’m sending a photo. | 我发照片过去 | 
| [36:17] | She got it. She got it. | 她做到了 成功了 | 
| [36:27] | Showing Vazquez is no good. | 告诉瓦兹奎没好处 | 
| [36:28] | We gotta get this in front of the President. | 我们要把这个消息告诉总统 | 
| [36:34] | Picture’s uploaded. | 照片已上传 | 
| [36:38] | Whatever you’re doing,do it faster. | 不管你在做什么 快一点 | 
| [36:39] | Come on,Akira. | 快啊 阿基拉 | 
| [36:42] | There you are. | 来了 | 
| [36:45] | “One… last… favor. | “最后一个请求 | 
| [36:48] | I need all of your spam-bots.” | 我需要你们全部的垃圾邮件程序” | 
| [36:52] | Who are we spamming? | 我们要发给谁 | 
| [36:54] | Toronto. | 多伦多所有人 | 
| [37:07] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 | 
| [37:08] | Looks like a hacker collective sent this picture out wide. | 看起来一个黑客组织向外界群发了此照片 | 
| [37:10] | Some type of hard drive,shot to hell. | 像是硬盘的东西被毁得不成样子了 | 
| [37:14] | Maybe it’s symbolic. | 也许是种象征 | 
| [37:18] | If you’ll excuse me for just a moment. | 失陪一会 | 
| [37:35] | Shoot,and we all die. | 开枪的话 大家就同归于尽 | 
| [37:38] | Hold your fire. | 放下武器 | 
| [37:41] | Four RDX charges are placed on | 有四个旋风炸药埋在 | 
| [37:42] | the key support beams at the base of this facility. | 这个基地下面的关键支撑梁上 | 
| [37:45] | They’re wired to this trigger. | 这个按钮控制着它们 | 
| [37:47] | I let go,nobody leaves here alive. | 我按下去 没人能活着离开这 | 
| [37:52] | Fletcher,I read your file. | 弗莱彻 我看了你的资料 | 
| [37:54] | You’re just a low-level analyst. | 你只是个低级分析师 | 
| [37:58] | Low-level analyst. | 低级分析师 | 
| [38:01] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [38:03] | A low-level analyst who was killed, | 一个遭遇过谋杀 | 
| [38:06] | resurrected in a hole filled with criminals and murderers. | 在充满犯人和凶手的巢穴重生的低级分析师 | 
| [38:10] | A low-level analyst who’s gone up against the MSS,FBI, | 一个与国家安全局 联调局 中情局 | 
| [38:15] | CIA, | 对着干的低级分析师 | 
| [38:18] | ordered heads of state executed, | 甚至直接听命于国家元首 | 
| [38:21] | even kidnapped the President of Uzbekistan | 从白宫里绑架了 | 
| [38:23] | from inside the White House… | 乌兹别克斯坦的总统 | 
| [38:27] | All while living under the threat that someone like you | 同时还活在威胁之中 担心像你这样的人 | 
| [38:31] | would come in here and put a bullet in my head. | 会随时闯进来一枪崩了我 | 
| [38:36] | So believe me when I tell you,Vazquez, | 所以相信我 瓦兹奎 | 
| [38:40] | that file you read is in desperate need of a revision. | 你读的那份资料亟需修订 | 
| [38:57] | You’re gonna want to get that. | 你要接一下那通电话 | 
| [39:03] | Madam President. | 总统女士 | 
| [39:04] | Let me speak with Fletcher. | 让我和弗莱彻通话 | 
| [39:13] | You got our message? | 你收到我们的信息了 | 
| [39:14] | Everyone did. | 所有人都收到了 | 
| [39:16] | As promised,the box is destroyed. | 承诺兑现 黑盒摧毁了 | 
| [39:20] | And as promised,you are free to go. | 我也兑现承诺 你们自由了 | 
| [39:23] | Let’s hope you’re right about the agents who ran. | 但愿那帮逃跑的特工们如你所言 | 
| [39:27] | Give me Vazquez. | 把电话给瓦兹奎 | 
| [39:31] | Yes,ma’am. | 是我 女士 | 
| [39:34] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [39:40] | Stand down. | 撤退 | 
| [39:54] | Birkhoff,it’s really great, | 伯克霍夫 庆祝很好 | 
| [39:56] | but I think it might be a little premature. | 但我觉得为时过早了 | 
| [39:58] | She’s still out there. | 她依旧逍遥在外 | 
| [40:00] | And she isn’t alone. She has help. | 而且不是一个人 她有了帮手 | 
| [40:03] | It’s only a matter of time before she regroups. | 过不了多久她就会卷土重来了 | 
| [40:05] | All right,shush,shush,shush,shush. | 好了 停 停 停 | 
| [40:07] | Yes,I know it’s not over | 我知道还没结束 | 
| [40:09] | and I know there are plenty more bad guys out there. | 也知道还有许多恶人逍遥在外 | 
| [40:12] | But right now, | 但现在 | 
| [40:14] | we are celebrating something long overdue. | 我们要庆祝一份迟来许久的胜利 | 
| [40:21] | Division is dead,baby. | “组织”不复存在了 宝贝 | 
| [40:23] | Amen to that. | 喜事一件 | 
| [40:29] | Oh,for me? | 是为我送别吗 | 
| [40:30] | And here I was coming to say good-bye. | 我还真是来告别的 | 
| [40:33] | It’s been… fun. | 很有趣 | 
| [40:37] | Hey,thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [40:38] | – Yeah. – For everything. | -没事 -所做的一切 | 
| [40:39] | By the way,I had my guy at Toronto Harbor | 顺便说句 我的人在多伦多港口 | 
| [40:41] | look up Amanda’s chopper. | 查到阿曼达的直升机 | 
| [40:43] | It’s registered to a Bellfar Systems. | 是在贝尔法系统注册的 | 
| [40:45] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你们知道这个吗 | 
| [40:50] | Seymour. | 西摩 | 
| [40:52] | Bellfar Systems was the same front company | 贝尔法系统同辛辛那堤的”商店”出自 | 
| [40:54] | the Shop used in Cincinnati. | 同一家幌子公司 | 
| [40:57] | Amanda’s working with the Shop. | 阿曼达在和”商店”合作 | 
| [40:59] | What’s the Shop? | “商店”是什么 | 
| [41:00] | It’s Percies with pocket protectors. | 是带有守护者的无数个珀西 | 
| [41:02] | It’s bad. It’s very bad. | 无恶不作 绝对的无恶不作 | 
| [41:04] | If Amanda’s aligned herself with them, | 如果阿曼达同他们结盟 | 
| [41:06] | she’ll be capable of anything. | 她将无所不能 | 
| [41:07] | She already is. | 她已经结盟了 | 
| [41:10] | So what does she need them for? | 她需要他们做什么呢 | 
| [41:13] | Maybe they need her. | 也许是他们需要她 | 
| [41:16] | Somehow that seems so much worse. | 这样事情就变得更糟了 |