时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Took you long enough. – We got your message. | -来的真够慢的 -我们收到了你的讯息 |
[00:05] | My people are excited that you’re gonna be joining our team. | 我们的人得知你要加入的消息后都很兴奋 |
[00:07] | Our relationship could change the world. | 我们的关系将改变世界 |
[00:09] | Amanda’s working with the Shop. | 阿曼达在和”商店”合作 |
[00:10] | – Tell your men to back off. – What? | -让你的人撤退 -什么 |
[00:12] | For our plan to work, | 要想我们的计划顺利 |
[00:13] | we need both Nikita and Michael alive. | 尼基塔和迈克尔都要活着 |
[00:41] | – Nikita. – Hi,Henry. | -尼基塔 -亨利 |
[00:44] | Long time no… Whatever your wanna call this. | 好久不…随便你想怎么叫它 |
[00:47] | I used to call it a secure way to meet. | 我以前称其为一种安全见面的方式 |
[00:49] | Are we feeling insecure? | 你觉得不安全吗 |
[00:52] | Ever since you asked me to look into the identity of this man. | 自从你让我调查这个人的身份开始 |
[00:57] | Paid you to look into him. | 是付钱让你调查他的 |
[00:59] | Paid me. Yes. | 付钱给我 对 |
[01:03] | I need to ask,why are you so desperate to find him? | 我得问问 你为何如此不顾一切想找到他 |
[01:07] | I’m after the woman next to him, | 我要找的是他身边的女人 |
[01:08] | but I already know about her. | 但我已经了解她了 |
[01:10] | Well,then maybe you should ask her, | 那也许你该问问她 |
[01:11] | because I can’t find anything. | 因为我一无所获 |
[01:14] | Henry,you can find anybody. | 亨利 任何人你都能查到 |
[01:16] | So you’re telling me you can’t find one hit man | 你这是告诉我你没办法找到 |
[01:17] | who wears hunting glasses? | 一个戴着狩猎眼镜的杀手吗 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry,Nikita. | 很抱歉 尼基塔 |
[01:20] | Sorry’s not good enough. | 抱歉也于事无补 |
[01:22] | No. | 我办不到 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:34] | Some advice: | 给你点建议 |
[01:35] | Don’t ask questions you may not like the answers to. | 别问你不喜欢答案的问题 |
[01:47] | By the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[01:48] | The name’s Smith,and they’re shooting glasses. | 我叫史密斯 我戴的是护目镜 |
[02:27] | You could’ve been killed. | 你差点丧命 |
[02:28] | They were just trying to scare me. | 他们只是想吓唬我 |
[02:31] | Smith let us live,down at the dock. | 在码头上 史密斯放了我们一条生路 |
[02:32] | I know,I was there. | 我知道 我也在场 |
[02:34] | Which means Amanda wants me alive for something. | 这就说明阿曼达有理由让我活下去 |
[02:36] | Well,you don’t have to find out what it is. | 你没必要找出理由 |
[02:37] | – I have to stop her. – No,you don’t. | -我得阻止她 -你没必要 |
[02:39] | Look,Ryan is in D.C. right now. | 瑞安现在在华盛顿特区 |
[02:41] | He is making the President | 就在我们说话的功夫 |
[02:43] | sign our pardons as we speak. | 他正让美国总统签署我们的赦免令 |
[02:44] | We are done. We can go. | 结束了 我们可以抽身了 |
[02:47] | With Amanda still out there? | 就这样让阿曼达继续逍遥法外吗 |
[02:49] | – Yes. – Michael… | -对 -迈克尔 |
[02:51] | She’s working with the Shop. | 她在和”商店”合作 |
[02:54] | Let her. | 让她去 |
[02:56] | Maybe this didn’t go down the way we wanted. | 也许这一切并不如我们的愿 |
[02:59] | But we did what we said we were gonna do. | 但我们践行了承诺 |
[03:01] | We gave everyone in here a shot at a new life. | 我们让这里的所有人重获新生 |
[03:06] | Except for us. | 除了我们 |
[03:10] | She will come after me. She’ll come after us. | 她会追杀我 她会追杀我们 |
[03:15] | And she’ll keep coming unless I stop her. | 除非我阻止她 否则她会一直这样 |
[03:20] | Nikita,before we got engaged, | 尼基塔 在我们参与之前 |
[03:21] | you said there was… | 你说过 |
[03:23] | always gonna be another mission. | 总会有下一次任务 |
[03:26] | What you meant is that | 你的意思是 |
[03:27] | we can’t let that get into the way | 我们不能让任务阻碍我们 |
[03:29] | of what we really want in life. | 追寻生命中真正想要的东西 |
[03:33] | But I’m starting to think the next mission– | 但我开始想 下一次任务 |
[03:36] | any next mission– | 任何下一次任务 |
[03:39] | is all you really want. | 才是你真正想要的 |
[03:39] | No,that’s not– this– | 不 不是 这个… |
[03:43] | Don’t say that this is the last one. | 别说这是最后一次任务 |
[03:47] | All set. | 一切就绪 |
[03:49] | Set for what? | 就绪什么 |
[03:51] | Taking the car apart | 拆卸那辆车 |
[03:52] | to see if we can’t find a lead on the Shop. | 看看能否找到”商店”的线索 |
[03:54] | Didn’t she tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[04:16] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[04:18] | So the doctor is continuing his work. | 医生还在继续实验 |
[04:19] | Right on schedule. | 一切如期进行 |
[04:21] | He’s one of our most disciplined minds. | 他是一名训练有素的医生 |
[04:23] | I like discipline. | 我喜欢纪律 |
[04:25] | Now,if all goes well in New York, | 如果纽约一切顺利 |
[04:26] | your target will be eliminated and we’ll be on our way. | 你的目标会被除掉 我们就万事俱备了 |
[04:30] | I can’t tell you how pleased we are you decided to join us. | 我们非常高兴你决定加入我们 |
[04:33] | I only wish you had come on board a year ago. | 要是你一年前入伙就更好了 |
[04:35] | You should’ve made me a better offer. | 当时你应该给我更好的待遇 |
[04:38] | We agreed to all your terms. | 我们同意你所有的条件 |
[04:40] | Now,I admit,I am uncomfortable | 虽然我承认 尼基塔的事 |
[04:42] | with the…Nikita variable. | 不是很合我意 |
[04:44] | Nikita was my only term. | 尼基塔是我唯一的条件 |
[04:47] | Just remember,we pride ourselves on our discretion. | 记住 我们对自己的谨慎引以为傲 |
[04:51] | We’re invisible for a reason. | 我们隐匿是有原因的 |
[04:55] | I know all about living in the shadows. | 我知道怎么在暗处工作 |
[05:06] | We don’t even know if he did it via satellite. | 我们不知道他是不是通过卫星办到的 |
[05:08] | How else are you gonna remotely drive a car? | 不然你要怎样远程驾驶一辆汽车 |
[05:10] | Telekinesis? | 心灵遥感么 |
[05:13] | What am I doing here? | 我还在这干嘛呢 |
[05:15] | Division’s shutting down, | “组织”已经关门了 |
[05:16] | here I am sticking my head in the tiger’s maw. | 我却在这里”羊入虎口” |
[05:21] | You do realize this is Shop technology | 你知道我们要对付的是 |
[05:22] | we’re dealing with,right? | “商店”的技术对吧 |
[05:24] | You’ve only said it 47 times. | 你就说了47次而已 |
[05:29] | We’re doing this because Nikita asked us to. | 我们这样做是因为尼基塔要求的 |
[05:32] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[05:33] | You know,I love her to death, | 我爱死她了 |
[05:34] | but sometimes I wish I could just reach inside her head, | 但有时我真希望能进入她的大脑 |
[05:38] | yank out that chip that makes her so– | 拔出那块让她如此纠结的芯片 |
[05:40] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[05:43] | Maybe I should take out your emotion chip too. | 也许我也该拔掉你的情感芯片 |
[05:46] | You don’t have the tongs for that. | 你可没有那种钳子 |
[05:50] | Hey,whoa,whoa,whoa. Stop! Stop! | 等等 等等 |
[05:56] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[05:58] | It’s a strange fate that we should suffer | 我们为了这个小小的东西 |
[06:01] | so much fear and doubt over so small a thing, | 居然经历了那么多恐惧和怀疑 |
[06:05] | such a little thing. | 命运真是奇怪 |
[06:14] | – All set. – Okay. | -一切就绪 -好 |
[06:17] | If I’m right,this’ll give us access | 如果我推测没错 这能让我们 |
[06:18] | to the Shop’s satellite network. | 接入”商店”的卫星网络 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:35] | Comsat relay 16309. | 通讯卫星中继16309 |
[06:38] | Why are we whispering? | 为什么要压低声音 |
[06:39] | Because if I make a wrong move inside these nodes, | 因为如果我选错了节点 |
[06:43] | they’ll know I be creepin’ while they be sleepin’. | 他们会知道我趁其不备摸了进来 |
[06:50] | This thing’s a Black Bird. | 这玩意儿是只黑鸟 |
[06:51] | Singing in the dead of night? | 大半夜的还唱歌吗 |
[06:53] | No,as in not registered. | 不 是没有注册 |
[06:54] | Technically,it doesn’t even exist. | 理论上来说 这卫星甚至都不存在 |
[06:56] | Yeah,these guys bought their own… | 这些家伙买了属于自己的 |
[06:58] | private satellite network, | 私人卫星网络 |
[07:00] | whose guts we are currently all up in. | 我们现在正身处其中 |
[07:03] | What can you tap into? | 你能接入什么 |
[07:05] | Well,this baby’s a comm relay… | 这玩意儿是通讯卫星中继 |
[07:07] | Live traffic, | 实时交通 |
[07:08] | shop service talking to each other. | 聊天的售货员 |
[07:09] | There’s some phone calls. | 还有一些通话 |
[07:11] | Phone calls? | 通话 |
[07:13] | Yeah,three at the moment. | 对 目前有三通 |
[07:15] | Uh,two just dropped out actually. | 两通刚挂断了 |
[07:17] | Listen in. | 听内容 |
[07:20] | It took me a while,but I just got here. | 花了我一些时间 我刚到 |
[07:21] | And you’re where? | 你在哪里 |
[07:22] | I’ll be at the Cobalt facility for another hour. | 再过一小时我就能到科博尔特企业了 |
[07:25] | What’s the status there? | 那边什么情况 |
[07:26] | – What’s Cobalt? – Just listen in. | -科博尔特是什么 -听着 |
[07:28] | – It’s Smith. – The status? | -那是史密斯 -什么情况 |
[07:30] | The status is I’m on scene,and the car’s gone. | 我已经到了现场 车辆不见了 |
[07:33] | – So is she. – It’s him for sure. | -她也不见了 -肯定是他 |
[07:36] | Forget about Nikita. | 先别管尼基塔 |
[07:39] | You need to get to New York. | 你得去趟纽约 |
[07:41] | Everything’s set. I’m heading there now. | 都准备好了 我现在就出发 |
[07:42] | And the Hasan woman? | 那个叫汉森的女人呢 |
[07:44] | She arrives tomorrow. | 她明天抵达 |
[07:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:47] | Then don’t let her get away too. | 别让她也逃过这劫 |
[07:51] | He said he was seeing the Hasan woman. | 他说他要见一个叫汉森的女人 |
[07:53] | – Who–who could that be? – Maryam Hasan. | -是谁 -玛丽亚·汉森 |
[07:55] | She’s a Sudanese-born human rights activist, | 她是一个苏丹人权主义者 |
[07:57] | and she’ll be arriving in New York this week | 她这周会到纽约 |
[08:00] | as part of a goodwill visit. | 作友好访问 |
[08:02] | Didn’t she just win the Nobel? | 她是不是刚获得诺贝尔奖 |
[08:04] | Last year. | 去年 |
[08:05] | I’ve been following her since university. | 我从大学开始就一直关注着她 |
[08:07] | We’re both girls who got out of East Africa,as it were. | 我们都是出身于东非的女孩 |
[08:11] | Wealthy parents,Oxford. | 家境富有 毕业于牛津 |
[08:13] | Says here she was recognized for her | 这里说 她是因为反抗贩卖人口 |
[08:14] | fight against human trafficking and modern slavery. | 和现代奴役而荣获嘉奖 |
[08:17] | Why would the Shop care about that? | “商店”为什么会关注这个人 |
[08:24] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[08:27] | Plane full of kids. | 那个载满孩子的飞机 |
[08:30] | Heidecker said the Shop tested on human subjects. | 海德克说过 “商店”在做人体试验 |
[08:32] | Preferably on ones that no one would miss. | 无依无靠的人是他们的最佳试验品 |
[08:35] | So she’s messing with their supply lines. | 所以她在给他们的供给链捣乱 |
[08:38] | They’re sending Smith to kill her. | 所以他们派史密斯去杀她 |
[08:41] | I’m going to stop him. | 我要阻止他 |
[08:43] | We can warn the authorities. | 我们可以向当局举报 |
[08:45] | No,they won’t know who to look for. | 不行 他们不知道要防着谁 |
[08:46] | And they won’t stand a chance. | 他们很难成功 |
[08:47] | Sonya,can you get me the address? | 桑娅 你能帮我找到地址吗 |
[08:50] | All right,I’m just gonna say it. | 我有话直说了 |
[08:51] | I thought we were done. No more missions. | 我以为一切都结束了 不再有任务了 |
[08:54] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一个 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[09:15] | Shelters like this are the kind of outreach we need all over the world | 全世界都需要这样的求助站 |
[09:18] | to raise awareness and to raise hope. | 来唤起人们对弱者的关注 创造希望 |
[09:20] | Ms. Hasan,Ms. Hasan! | 汉森女士 汉森女士 |
[09:22] | Despite your efforts, | 尽管您倾注全力 |
[09:22] | traffickers continue to generate billions in profits every year. | 人口贩卖每年仍有数以亿计的利润 |
[09:27] | 32 billion. | 320亿 |
[09:28] | In position. I got eyes on Hasan. | 我已经就位 监视着汉森 |
[09:31] | No sign of Smith,but that doesn’t mean she’s safe. | 没有史密斯的迹象 但不意味着她就安全了 |
[09:33] | Copy that. Alex is arriving right now. | 收到 艾丽克丝马上到 |
[09:43] | Thank you for this. | 非常感谢 |
[09:45] | I knew Amanda and the Shop would pop up. | 我知道阿曼达和”商店”的人会出现 |
[09:46] | I just didn’t know when. | 只是不知道是什么时候 |
[09:48] | No,thank you for the big donation to Hasan’s charity. | 谢谢你给汉森慈善基金的巨额捐款 |
[09:50] | It’ll get you in close. | 这使你能有机会接近她 |
[09:51] | Yeah,well,what else was I gonna use the money for? | 是啊 我还能用那些钱来干什么呢 |
[09:54] | Now,Nikita and I have the perimeter. | 现在 尼基塔和我监视四周 |
[09:56] | Hasan’s people told me, | 汉森的下属告诉你的安保主管 |
[09:58] | your head of security,that they wanna say hi to you, | 也就是鄙人 他们想见见你 |
[10:00] | like,right away,so you need to get in pocket and stay there. | 急迫想见你 你就过去站在那就好 |
[10:03] | And look out for some overdressed hit man | 注意戴着黄色射击眼镜 |
[10:04] | wearing yellow shooting glasses. | 装扮特别的杀手 |
[10:08] | You are fighting an enemy so large,so powerful, | 你面对的敌人如此强大 |
[10:12] | do you ever wonder if winning is impossible? | 你是否想过也许没有胜算 |
[10:16] | I met a woman last week. | 我上周遇到了一位女士 |
[10:17] | She was searching the streets of Mumbai | 她在孟买的街道上寻找 |
[10:19] | for her 14-year-old daughter. | 她14岁的女儿 |
[10:21] | Girl was kidnapped when she was 12, | 女孩12岁的时候被绑架 |
[10:22] | forced to become a sex worker. | 被迫成为了性工作者 |
[10:24] | Her mother is still searching day and night | 而她妈妈仍旧不分昼夜 |
[10:26] | in a city of 20 million. | 在一个有两千万人口的城市中寻找她 |
[10:29] | Am I supposed to tell her it’s impossible? | 我应该告诉她 这是不可能的吗 |
[10:35] | Ladies and gentlemen,if you’ll give me a moment. | 各位 恕我失陪一下 |
[10:42] | Ms. Hasan. | 汉森女士 |
[10:44] | You saved me. | 你拯救了我 |
[10:47] | It’s an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[10:50] | Ms. Hasan,the work that you’re doing,it’s– | 汉森女士 你所做的一切 |
[10:52] | it’s absolutely incredible. | 实在是太了不起了 |
[10:54] | Alexandra– may I call you Alexandra? | 亚历山德拉 我可以这样叫你吗 |
[10:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:58] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you | 我一直想联系你 |
[10:59] | for quite some time. | 找了你好久 |
[11:01] | Me? Why? | 找我 为什么 |
[11:03] | Your story is an inspiration. | 你的故事非常励志 |
[11:04] | Falling into the abyss of human trafficking | 被人贩卖 |
[11:06] | doesn’t have to be the end of one’s life | 不一定就会毁了一个人的一生 |
[11:09] | or one’s dignity. | 或是一个人的尊严 |
[11:10] | You’re a hero,Alexandra. | 你是个英雄 亚历山德拉 |
[11:14] | You don’t agree. | 你不这样认为吗 |
[11:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[11:18] | Then what would you say | 那你觉得 |
[11:19] | to being a special envoy to the United Nations? | 成为美国的特使怎么样 |
[11:26] | Let me ask,what have you been doing with your time? | 容我一问 你平时都在做什么呢 |
[11:31] | Well,I’ve been keeping busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[11:34] | You could be doing so much more. | 你可以成就更伟大的事业 |
[11:36] | Changing policy worldwide. | 改变世界的政策 |
[11:37] | Pushing through new legislation. | 推动新的立法 |
[11:39] | It’s Smith. The flower vendor. | 是史密斯 那个卖花的小贩 |
[11:46] | Stay with Hasan! | 待在汉森旁边 |
[11:49] | You’re cut. We’ll get you a doctor. | 你受伤了 我们得给你找个医生 |
[12:19] | Hey! Freeze! | 不要动 |
[12:21] | I’m not with him. | 我和他不是一伙的 |
[12:35] | Not so tough without your car,are you? | 没有了车 你差了不少啊 |
[12:38] | Smith’s down. | 搞定了史密斯 |
[12:40] | NYPD’s on the way. Get scarce. | 纽约警局在路上 赶紧撤离 |
[12:53] | 汉森受伤 尼基塔在现场 低调行事 | |
[13:03] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[13:05] | The text came from Cobalt River,northern Michigan. | 信息是从密歇根北部的科博尔特河发来的 |
[13:09] | Cobalt’s the name we heard on the intercept. | 我们窃听时 听到过科博尔特 |
[13:11] | So what about it? | 那是什么地方 |
[13:13] | There’s definitely something there. | 那里一定有什么东西 |
[13:15] | Doesn’t show up on Google Earth or even Shadownet. | 在谷歌地图和影网上都显示不出来 |
[13:19] | But if we gaze through the eyes of the Black Bird… | 但如果我们通过黑鸟来观测的话 |
[13:25] | Area 50 3/4. | 50 3/4区 |
[13:28] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[13:29] | That’s where Amanda is. I’m going. | 阿曼达就在这儿 我马上去 |
[13:32] | No,you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[13:35] | We stopped the assassination. | 我们破坏了暗杀行动 |
[13:37] | Maryam Hasan is still alive. | 玛丽亚·汉森还活着 |
[13:38] | I thought this was the last one. | 她不该是我们最后一个任务了吗 |
[13:40] | It is,but it’s not over yet. | 确实是 但任务还没有结束 |
[13:42] | Amanda texted Smith from this place. | 阿曼达从那儿给史密斯发了短信 |
[13:44] | When I get her,then it’s over. | 我找到她 一切就结束了 |
[13:47] | She did something to you. | 她对你动了手脚 |
[13:49] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[13:51] | Said Amanda scrambled your brain | 你说 在我把你拉起来的那张椅子上 |
[13:52] | in that chair that I pulled you out of. | 阿曼达对你的大脑动了手脚 |
[13:53] | What if this is what’s driving you? | 如果就是那个在影响你的思维 |
[13:56] | No,I said that she may have. | 我只是说她可能做了什么 |
[13:59] | That’s why I need you to come with me. | 所以我需要你跟我一起去 |
[14:03] | In case I stop being myself. | 以防我失去控制 |
[14:12] | – Birkhoff… – Don’t even need to ask. | -伯克霍夫 -不用问 |
[14:14] | You won’t be the only one looking out for her. | 不止你一个人要关照好她 |
[14:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[14:21] | I mean,can you really picture me as a… | 你能想象我作为一个 |
[14:25] | What did she call it? A special envoy. | 她说的是什么来着 特使 |
[14:29] | Testifying before Congress,running around | 在国会面前据理力争 四处奔波 |
[14:32] | holding press conferences. | 举办记者招待会 |
[14:34] | Absolutely I can. | 我当然能 |
[14:38] | To me,Alexandra Udinov’s always been a cover. | 对我来说 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫只是一个幌子 |
[14:42] | A bad cliche. | 陈芝麻烂谷子而已 |
[14:44] | I suppose some of us see you differently. | 我觉得我们不这样看 |
[14:48] | Alex,of all the people in here, | 艾丽克丝 这儿的所有人中 |
[14:52] | you’re the only one that has | 你是唯一一个 |
[14:54] | an actual life to go back to after all of this is over. | 在一切结束之后 可以回到真实生活中的人 |
[15:00] | I think it’s wonderful that she’s offered you a job. | 我觉得她给你提供了工作真的很棒 |
[15:04] | I’d find out more. | 如果是我 我会去争取的 |
[15:06] | And by the way,Alexandra is not a cover. | 还有 亚历山德拉不是幌子 |
[15:11] | She’s you. | 她就是你 |
[15:24] | 25% on the satellites? | 只有25%的卫星 |
[15:26] | I can’t hold the hack with that. | 我没法保证入侵 |
[15:27] | It’s the best we could do with secondary service. | 只有辅助服务器 这样已经不错了 |
[15:29] | Not good enough. | 还不够 |
[15:30] | Mikey and Nikita are about to break into a Shop facility uninvited. | 迈克尔和尼基塔要闯入一个”商店”的基地 |
[15:34] | The last time we tried to do that– | 上次我们想这么做的时候… |
[15:35] | Okay,I will go down and reconfigure. | 好吧 我下去重新进行配置 |
[15:39] | Stop. | 停下 |
[15:41] | Don’t–don’t do that. I can… | 别去 我可以… |
[15:43] | I can make it work. | 我可以搞定的 |
[15:46] | Seymour,I understand your concern. | 西摩 我知道你在担忧什么 |
[15:49] | Believe me,I do. | 相信我 我知道 |
[15:50] | That’s not it. | 我不是担心那个 |
[15:56] | If we really are done with this place, | 如果我们真的离开这里 |
[15:59] | and it looks like we might be… | 而且现在大势所趋 |
[16:04] | Where do we go after this? | 之后我们去哪里 |
[16:07] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:09] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是… |
[16:14] | is… | 是… |
[16:15] | we,right? | 我们俩一起 对吗 |
[16:19] | – Seymour– – I just need to know. | -西摩 -我得弄清楚 |
[16:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:27] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[16:29] | ‘Cause things might get kinda hectic out there. | 因为外边的世界很混乱 |
[16:30] | I just wanna make s– | 我只是想保… |
[16:36] | Shut up. | 不要说了 |
[16:44] | – They’ve reached the perimeter. – Yeah. | -他们已经进入区域了 -是的 |
[16:56] | – Perimeter’s clear. – I haven’t seen one patrol. | -外围安全 -一个巡逻都没见到 |
[16:59] | Yeah,that’s what scares me. | 怕的就是这个 |
[17:04] | Let’s have a look through the Shop’s eye in the sky. | 用”商店”在天上的眼睛看一下 |
[17:12] | Whoa,stop. | 停下 |
[17:13] | – Everybody stop. – What? What? | -你们俩别动 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[17:17] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看见什么 |
[17:18] | Pressure sensors all over. | 地上全是压力感应器 |
[17:22] | – What do they trigger? – Let’s not find out. | -踩上会怎么样 -我们还是别踩的好 |
[17:24] | Birkhoff,guide us in. | 伯克霍夫 指引我们前进 |
[17:25] | Okay. Follow my lead. | 听我指令 |
[17:28] | Oh,that’s not terrifying. | 这样还不太吓人 |
[17:30] | Just follow the fence on the left. | 沿着左边的围墙走 |
[17:36] | The system’s fighting me. | 系统在抵抗入侵 |
[17:38] | I’ve tapped into the security network. | 我已接进安全网络 |
[17:40] | You got it? | 找到了吗 |
[17:44] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[17:47] | “Velcome.” | “欢迎光临” |
[17:54] | All right,guys,it looks like they have | 亲们 看起来这里有些 |
[17:57] | some automated countermeasures here, | 自动应激装置 |
[17:59] | so watch your six. And your seven,eight,and nine. | 所以注意你们的前后左右 |
[18:06] | They kept people here. | 这里关过人 |
[18:18] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[18:26] | Please,please,don’t do this. | 求你了 放过我吧 |
[18:30] | Don’t do this,please. | 求求你不要 |
[18:32] | You already know it works. Please don’t! | 你已经知道它管用了 不要 |
[18:50] | Birkhoff,I thought you said you had their security. | 伯克霍夫 你不是说已经控制安全系统了吗 |
[18:53] | Which node are those cannons on? | 这些机关枪在哪个节点 |
[18:54] | C17,but they’re re-routing. | C17 但是他们正在重置路线 |
[18:57] | Just give me a second! | 马上好 |
[19:11] | Help me,please. | 救救我 |
[19:12] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[19:13] | Whatever that is,don’t do it. | 不管那是什么 给我住手 |
[19:25] | Where’s Amanda? Where is she? | 阿曼达在哪 她在哪 |
[19:27] | Guys,I can’t hold these cannons down. | 伙计们 我快控制不了机关枪了 |
[19:29] | – You gotta get gone. – Let’s go! | -你们得离开了 -走 |
[19:35] | What the hell! | 搞什么 |
[19:35] | The response time is too fast. | 反应时间太快了 |
[19:38] | They’re gonna get locked in. | 他们会被锁在里边的 |
[19:54] | – Michael,you’re hit. – Yeah,I’m all right. | -迈克尔 你中弹了 -我没事 |
[19:57] | – Shut it down! – I can’t. | -关掉它 -我做不到 |
[19:59] | The system knows it’s been compromised. | 系统知道自己被入侵了 |
[20:01] | – Birkhoff– – Just give me a second. | -伯克霍夫 -给我些时间 |
[20:03] | We don’t have it! | 我们没时间了 |
[20:10] | Come on. | 快走 |
[20:41] | There. | 好了 |
[20:42] | Can we hurry this up? | 能不能快点 |
[20:44] | You field agents and your drama. | 你们这群外勤特工 想一出是一出 |
[20:46] | Now I know where Seymour gets it from. | 现在我知道西摩哪学来的了 |
[20:49] | Dr. Loren Tolcher. | 罗兰·托德医生 |
[20:52] | You’ve been a busy bee. | 你真是个勤劳的小蜜蜂啊 |
[20:55] | That man you killed back at the lab, | 你在实验室杀的那个人 |
[20:57] | how’d he end up there? | 你怎么抓来的 |
[21:00] | My guess is that you bought him. | 我猜是你买的 |
[21:03] | Is that why your people tried to kill Maryam Hasan? | 这就是你的人要杀玛丽亚·汉森的原因吗 |
[21:05] | She put a dent in your little guinea pig supply. | 她使你们实验小白鼠的供应减少了 |
[21:07] | It makes her a priority target,doesn’t it? | 所以成为首要目标 是吧 |
[21:09] | I don’t have a target. I’m just a biologist. | 我没有目标 我只是个生物学家 |
[21:12] | What does Amanda want with your work? | 阿曼达想从你的工作中得到什么 |
[21:15] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[21:18] | What about your experiments? | 那你的实验呢 |
[21:22] | Our guy says you’re using some kind of micro particle | 我们的人说 你在这个液体里添加了 |
[21:24] | in this fluid? | 某种微小颗粒 |
[21:25] | Nanoparticle. | 是纳米颗粒 |
[21:27] | Don’t pretend to understand my work. | 不要自以为懂得我的实验 |
[21:31] | I miss this place,by the way. | 顺便说下 我挺想念这个地方的 |
[21:33] | Division was one of our best proving grounds. | “组织”曾是我最好的实验场地之一 |
[21:36] | Such a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[21:37] | You don’t have enough test subjects for your little virus? | 你还没有实验够你的小病毒吗 |
[21:40] | A virus? | 病毒 |
[21:42] | You need to crawl out of the 20th century. | 你得爬出20世纪了 |
[21:46] | You should be careful with that. | 你要小心对待它 |
[21:48] | There’s only one antidote,and it’s the blue one. | 蓝色的那个是唯一的解毒剂了 |
[21:56] | I think I get it. | 我想我理解了 |
[21:58] | Ah! Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:00] | Depends on who you ask. | 这要看你问谁了 |
[22:02] | You need to administer the antidote now! | 快给我注射解毒剂 |
[22:03] | Not until you tell me what Amanda’s doing at Cobalt River. | 告诉我 阿曼达在科博尔特河干什么 |
[22:06] | She came by earlier today to inspect the facility. | 今天早些时候 她过来访察基地 |
[22:09] | So you do know her. | 所以你是认识她的 |
[22:10] | She’s planning to use the nanotoxin on a high-profile victim. | 她计划用这个纳米毒素谋杀一名知名人士 |
[22:12] | That’s all I know! I swear! | 我就知道这些 我发誓 |
[22:17] | – Yeah? Who is it? – I don’t know! | -是吗 毒杀谁 -我不知道 |
[22:19] | I just design! I don’t implement! | 我只管研发 不使用它 |
[22:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:24] | They know Cobalt was compromised. | 他们知道科博尔特基地暴露了 |
[22:26] | I’m a liability now. | 我现在只是个累赘 |
[22:28] | – You want this? – Yeah! | -想要这个吗 -是 |
[22:29] | Tell me how it works. | 告诉我 它的原理 |
[22:33] | Haemo-plasmic nanotoxin. | 溶血细胞质纳米毒素 |
[22:36] | The particles are introduced into the bloodstream, | 颗粒被注入血液中 |
[22:38] | and when triggered,it leads to acute vascular degeneration. | 一旦毒发 会导致急性血管变性 |
[22:42] | English. | 说人话 |
[22:43] | Every blood vessel in the body explodes inside you! | 你体内的所有血管都会爆裂 |
[22:48] | It’s an upgrade to the kill chip,you idiots! | 这是升级版的夺命芯片 你们这些白痴 |
[22:52] | No surgery required. | 不需要手术 |
[22:54] | Inject the nanos,hit the trigger. | 注射纳米颗粒 按下触发器 |
[22:56] | What trigger? The button you had? | 什么触发器 你拿的那个按钮吗 |
[22:59] | A focused microwave frequency. | 一段聚焦微波频率 |
[23:02] | Aimed anywhere in the world. | 可以指向世界任何地方 |
[23:07] | Give me the antidote! I swear that’s all I know! | 给我解毒剂 我发誓我知道的只有这些 |
[23:10] | Okay. Good talk. | 很好 谈话愉快 |
[23:12] | Seymour,the satellite just re-engaged its communications array. | 西摩 卫星重置了通讯阵列 |
[23:17] | It’s emitting a signal burst… Toward us. | 它发射了一条信号波 朝着我们 |
[23:20] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这个声音 |
[23:21] | Let’s cut the uplink. | 切断上行线路 |
[23:29] | No! | 不 |
[23:33] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[23:43] | Officially done dissecting Shop property. | 正式完成解剖”商店”的财产 |
[23:47] | I prefer the car. | 我宁愿是汽车 |
[23:51] | We should incinerate the body. | 我们应该把尸体焚毁 |
[23:52] | Not until we confirm his story. | 但得先证实他说的是真话 |
[24:06] | I believe it’s confirmed. | 我觉得已经证实了 |
[24:08] | It is more than a virus. | 这不仅是病毒 |
[24:10] | Nanites that mimic human cells with a micro-dose of toxin. | 这是仿制人体细胞的微型颗粒毒素 |
[24:14] | You could have it in your bloodstream,and no one would know. | 它们可以存在于血液中 没有人会知道 |
[24:16] | Only if you knew what you were looking for. | 除非特意去找 |
[24:18] | No symptoms till you turn on the microwave,and then bam! | 启动微波前没有任何症状 然后砰地一声 |
[24:23] | Blood pudding. | 就变成血布丁了 |
[24:24] | So it was the button at the facility. | 所以就是工厂里的按钮触发的 |
[24:26] | Only this time,it was Amanda pushing it from somewhere else. | 只是这次是阿曼达在别地方按的按钮 |
[24:28] | Even if it was her, | 就算是她干的 |
[24:30] | how would she know that you injected him? | 她怎么知道你已经给他注射了 |
[24:35] | Birkhoff,check his inner ear. | 伯克霍夫 检查一下他的内耳 |
[24:38] | Amanda once exposed Alex by putting a cochlear implant | 阿曼达有次就是通过在一个特工耳朵里 |
[24:41] | in another agent’s ear. | 植入耳蜗而暴露了艾丽克丝 |
[24:42] | Maybe she did it again. | 可能她故技重施了 |
[24:53] | Okay. Got something. | 好的 有发现 |
[24:56] | I’m reading it. | 我正在读取 |
[24:57] | This is much more advanced than an implant. | 比普通植入高级很多 |
[24:59] | It looks as if it was injected | 看起来像是直接 |
[25:01] | directly into the tympanic cavity. | 注射进鼓室的 |
[25:04] | Kind of like a permanent comm device. | 有点像个永久的通信装置 |
[25:06] | It’s brilliant. | 非常高名 |
[25:07] | Brilliant and twisted. | 高明而又变态 |
[25:09] | She could hear everything. | 她什么都能听到 |
[25:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | So who’s her next target? | 她的下一个目标是谁 |
[25:15] | Tolcher said it was high-profile. | 托德说是位名人 |
[25:16] | And to make that work, | 为了达到目的 |
[25:17] | she’d have to infect the target first | 她得先给目标注射毒素 |
[25:19] | and then kill them with… | 然后再用 |
[25:22] | the frequency later. | 微波杀死目标 |
[25:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[25:27] | there is no limit to what we can do. | 我们的能力是无限的 |
[25:29] | We have made important progress, | 虽然现在的工作已经取得了巨大进展 |
[25:31] | but the work continues. | 但是我们还有很长的路要走 |
[25:34] | Eh,”Work” or “Battle”? | 用”工作”还是用”战斗” |
[25:36] | What about “Struggle”? | 用”斗争”怎么样 |
[25:40] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[25:43] | I’m glad you returned. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[25:45] | You didn’t let that attack scare you off. | 那次袭击没让你退缩 |
[25:47] | Why should I? | 我怎么能退缩呢 |
[25:48] | Hasan? She walked away without a scratch. | 汉森 她离开时毫发无损啊 |
[25:55] | One scratch. | 有道划伤 |
[25:58] | That shiv. | 那个刀片 |
[25:59] | Smith must have infected her with that. | 史密斯一定是用那个感染了她 |
[26:01] | The whole incident will only garner more publicity. | 整个事件一定会引来更多的关注 |
[26:05] | – She’ll die tonight. – Tonight? | -她今晚就会死 -今晚 |
[26:08] | She’s giving a speech in two hours. | 她两小时后要发表讲话 |
[26:11] | She’ll die in front of millions. | 她会在数百万人面前死去 |
[26:12] | And Amanda’s gonna pull the trigger. | 而阿曼达将会扣下的扳机 |
[26:19] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[26:21] | They’re gonna kill her tonight. | 他们今晚就要杀她 |
[26:23] | If it’s triggered by satellite,let’s kidnap her, | 如果是由卫星触发的 我们该把她带走 |
[26:25] | shield her from the signal. | 把信号屏蔽掉 |
[26:26] | That’s not an option. | 这个方法行不通 |
[26:27] | The signal penetrates underground. | 信号可以穿透地表 |
[26:29] | Our best plan is to get the antidote to you. | 最好的方案就是把解毒剂给你 |
[26:30] | We have one… that we didn’t use. | 我们还有一个没用过的 |
[26:33] | That’s gonna be difficult to explain to her. | 这很难跟她解释 |
[26:36] | Well,we dose her without her knowing. | 我们可以神不知鬼不觉的给她注射 |
[26:38] | Maybe with a smaller needle, | 也许用根小针就可以 |
[26:38] | but it’s an Op that would take days to plan. | 但这个方案我们得花几天研究 |
[26:40] | We don’t have days. Alex… | 我们没有那么多时间了 艾丽克丝 |
[26:43] | We gotta think about this and call you back. | 我们再想想 回头再给你电话 |
[26:45] | Don’t take your eyes off Hasan,okay? | 时刻关注汉森 好吗 |
[26:46] | Count on it. | 包在我身上 |
[26:51] | – Got it. – Got what? | -搞定了 -搞定什么了 |
[26:53] | Amanda knew exactly when to push that kill button. | 阿曼达知道什么时候按下杀人的按钮 |
[26:55] | But the signal came through their satellite. | 但那信号是从卫星上传输的 |
[26:58] | Which you already hacked. | 那个你已经黑了的卫星 |
[26:59] | Sonya and I were there when the signal came through. | 桑娅和我观察到了信号传输的过程 |
[27:01] | I was able to back-trace it. | 我可以反追踪它 |
[27:05] | There. | 那里 |
[27:06] | Amanda hit the switch | 阿曼达在费城中心的一个 |
[27:07] | at an old aqueduct in downtown Philly. | 废旧管道设施里按下的开关 |
[27:09] | Connection’s still active. | 连接现在仍然有效 |
[27:12] | Find Sonya. | 找到桑娅 |
[27:14] | Prep for dual operations. | 准备双重行动 |
[27:18] | Dual operations? | 双重行动 |
[27:21] | You can get the antidote to Alex. | 你可以成功把解毒剂送到艾丽克丝手上 |
[27:23] | Hasan’s bodyguards are not very good. | 汉森的保镖不难对付 |
[27:25] | They know you. We’ll get you back in there. | 他们认识你 我们到时会接你回来 |
[27:27] | And what are you gonna do? | 那你要干什么 |
[27:29] | I’m going to Philly. I have to stop the trigger. | 我要去费城 去阻止毒素被激发 |
[27:32] | You mean to stop Amanda. | 你是指去阻止阿曼达 |
[27:34] | No,that’s not what I’m doing,Michael. | 不 我不是这个意思 迈克尔 |
[27:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:36] | Then let me go to Philly and you go to New York. | 那就让我去费城 你去纽约 |
[27:38] | I can’t! Hasan’s bodyguard already saw me in the alley. | 不行 汉森的保镖在小巷里见过我一次 |
[27:41] | I wouldn’t even get close. | 我根本没机会接近 |
[27:44] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[27:46] | We can’t let this women die. | 我们不能让这个女人死 |
[27:49] | And I can’t lose you either. | 我也不能失去你 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | If you get to her before I get to the trigger, | 如果你在我前面解救了她 |
[28:03] | I will stand down. | 我就停止行动 |
[28:08] | Or I will wait for you for backup. | 或者我等你来支援我 |
[28:11] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[28:23] | Would you ike to stay for the talk? | 你想留下来听我的演讲吗 |
[28:25] | I would love that. | 那再好不过了 |
[28:26] | I can have my people find you a seat. | 我可以叫人给你安排个座位 |
[28:29] | Madam! | 女士 |
[28:30] | Some of your supporters have gathered outside. | 一些你的支持者聚集在外面 |
[28:32] | You did say you want to see them before your speech. | 你说过你想在演讲前见他们 |
[28:34] | Actually,I would love to hear more | 说实话 我希望能多了解 |
[28:36] | about the U.N. Job. | 一点联合国的工作 |
[28:37] | My staff can set a lunch for next week. | 我的员工可以安排下星期我们一起吃饭 |
[28:39] | – We’ll talk then. – I’m traveling. | -到时我们再讨论 -我在旅行 |
[28:42] | Besides,doesn’t the U.N. need to have an answer soon? | 另外 联合国不想尽快得到答案吗 |
[28:45] | The Secretary General can wait. | 秘书长可以等等 |
[28:47] | What matters is that the right person takes up the torch. | 重要的是有正确的人继续我们的事业 |
[28:50] | Are you sure it’s a good idea to be going out there? | 你确定到外面去好吗 |
[28:54] | I have to show them I’m strong. | 我必须告诉他们我很坚强 |
[28:56] | The world is watching. | 整个世界都在看 |
[29:00] | Guys,she’s heading outside. | 同志们 她正在往外走 |
[29:03] | I’m five away. Stay with her,Alex. | 还有八公里就到了 跟着她 艾丽克丝 |
[29:06] | Nikita,what’s your status? | 尼基塔 你那边情况怎么样 |
[29:10] | I’m on site. | 我到了 |
[29:12] | Just stay on the line. And go slow. | 保持在线 慢点行动 |
[29:15] | Copy. I’m waiting on you. | 收到 我等你消息 |
[29:17] | I got no countermeasures,no bogies. | 没有防护措施 什么都没有 |
[29:21] | Place is clean. | 地方很安全 |
[29:23] | All right,I’ll let you know what I fi– | 好的 有情况我会及时通知… |
[29:26] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:27] | Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[29:29] | Birkhoff! | 伯克霍夫 |
[29:30] | Birkhoff? Did you lose her? | 伯克霍夫 你跟她失去联系了 |
[29:34] | Uh…I lost her. | 嗯 是的 |
[29:58] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[30:02] | Kill me and you kill yourself. | 杀了我你就陪葬 |
[30:05] | – Where’s the trigger? – The trigger? | -触发器在哪里 -触发器 |
[30:08] | You don’t really think | 你不会真的以为 |
[30:09] | this is about Maryam Hasan,do you? | 我的目标是玛丽亚·汉森吧 |
[30:12] | Nikita,my target is and always has been… | 尼基塔 我的目标一直都是… |
[30:17] | you. | 你 |
[30:27] | So… where is everybody? | 那别人都去哪里了 |
[30:31] | You think your guys could get a shot off | 你以为你们可以在我干掉你之前 |
[30:32] | before I took you out? | 就把我干掉吗 |
[30:33] | No guys. It’s just you and me. | 没有别人 只有我和你 |
[30:36] | Right. Unarmed? | 是吗 没带武器 |
[30:38] | Oh,I fired my shot weeks ago. | 我几星期前就射出我的子弹了 |
[30:40] | It’s just reaching you now. | 只不过它现在才到达而已 |
[30:43] | – The chair. – No. | -那张椅子 -不是 |
[30:45] | No,no,your brain is fine. | 不是椅子 你大脑没事 |
[30:48] | That was just… theater. | 那就是给你…看戏而已 |
[30:52] | Like the car crash that led you to the chip, | 就像那个引导你发现芯片的车祸 |
[30:55] | which then led you to the private satellite | 然后引导你发现了私人卫星 |
[30:57] | where you intercepted the scripted phone call | 帮你拦截了我们准备好的电话 |
[30:59] | that pointed you to Maryam Hasan. | 把你引向了玛丽亚·汉森 |
[31:04] | You planned an entire assassination just to get me here? | 你导演整个暗杀计划就为了把我引到这里吗 |
[31:08] | Well,the group does want Maryam dead, | 团队确实希望玛丽亚·汉森死 |
[31:09] | which may still happen, | 她也仍然可能会死 |
[31:11] | depending on Michael or whoever else you sent to New York. | 这就看迈克尔或是你派去纽约的人了 |
[31:14] | Tell me,did the group have a problem | 告诉我 我替你干掉了史密斯 |
[31:16] | with me taking out Smith for you? | 他们没意见吧 |
[31:19] | He was supposed to drop his phone in the alley | 他本应把手机扔在巷子里 |
[31:21] | for you to trace to Cobalt. | 让你追踪到科博尔特 |
[31:23] | But you got a little ahead of him,didn’t you? | 不过你好像抢在他前面了 |
[31:28] | Dr. Tolcher,on the other hand,he did have to die. | 而托德医生必须得死 |
[31:31] | I needed you to see firsthand just how the nanotoxins kill | 我要你亲眼见到纳米毒剂怎样杀人的 |
[31:35] | so that you can carry out your final mission with clarity. | 这样你才好清楚明白地完成你的终极任务 |
[31:39] | Final mission? | 终极任务 |
[31:41] | You think you can control me with fear? | 你觉得能用恐惧控制我吗 |
[31:43] | Like I haven’t been injected with poisons before,Amanda? | 就跟我以前没注射过毒剂一样 阿曼达 |
[31:46] | It doesn’t have to be injected. | 这种毒素不必注射 |
[31:49] | See,the nanotoxins can just as easily be imbedded | 纳米毒素可以轻易地植入 |
[31:52] | in carbon-fiber bone. | 碳纤维做的骨头中 |
[31:58] | For example,if one were to receive an artificial limb… | 比方说 要是有人想接假肢… |
[32:12] | You didn’t really think that hand was free,did you? | 你不会真以为那只手是无偿赠送的吧 |
[32:18] | The day I struck an alliance with the group, | 我和”商店”结盟的当天 |
[32:19] | I told them to give Michael’s hand back with an asterisk. | 就让他们在还给还迈克尔的手上动了手脚 |
[32:23] | Like I said,I fired my shot weeks ago. | 我说过 我几周前就出手了 |
[32:27] | There is a trigger for Michael that’s very close by. | 迈克尔的触发器就在附近 |
[32:31] | Touch me and Michael dies. | 敢动我迈克尔就没命了 |
[32:36] | Of course you could have given Michael the antidote, | 当然你们可以给迈克尔那支解毒剂 |
[32:39] | but he’s probably using the one dose you have right now. | 不过他现在可能正在把唯一的解毒剂给别人吧 |
[32:51] | Hello! Hello! | 你们好 你们好 |
[32:53] | Thank you! Thank you so much! | 感谢你们 非常感谢 |
[32:56] | It’s been a real pleasure. | 不胜荣幸 |
[33:00] | Thank you. It means so much to me,thank you. | 谢谢 这对我意义重大 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Oh,it’s so wonderful,all your support. | 有你们的支持真是太好了 |
[33:05] | You’re wonderful! | 你们太棒了 |
[33:07] | – Madam,it’s time. – Yeah? | -女士 时间到了 -是吗 |
[33:09] | Thank you all so much. | 非常感谢大家 |
[33:14] | It has been a pleasure,Alexandra. | 很高兴见你过来 亚历山德拉 |
[33:17] | Remember… | 记住 |
[33:18] | you are not what the world or anyone else makes you. | 这个世界或任何人都左右不了你 |
[33:21] | You are what you make yourself. | 你的道路由自己决定 |
[33:26] | Thank you! Thank you all! | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[33:29] | Birkhoff,we’re code red here. Where’s Michael? | 伯克霍夫 情况紧急 迈克尔在哪 |
[33:41] | Gun! | 有人持枪 |
[33:48] | Get inside! | 快进去 |
[33:50] | Birkhoff,do you have Nikita? | 伯克霍夫 联系上尼基塔了吗 |
[33:51] | Tell her it’s done. | 告诉她搞定了 |
[33:52] | I got nothing,Mikey. | 联系不上 迈克尔 |
[33:55] | He does wear that white hat well,doesn’t he? | 他的确是个大好人对吧 |
[34:00] | You can save Michael. | 你能救迈克尔 |
[34:03] | All you have to do is carry out one final assassination for me. | 只要你最后为我暗杀一个人 |
[34:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:14] | Your target is Kathleen Spencer, | 你的目标是凯思琳·斯宾塞 |
[34:18] | the president of the United States. | 当今美国总统 |
[34:29] | Kill the president in the next 24 hours, | 在未来24小时内杀死总统 |
[34:31] | or Michael dies. | 否则迈克尔性命攸关 |
[34:32] | If you complete your mission, | 你完成了任务 |
[34:34] | Michael will be provided with the antidote. | 迈克尔就会拿到解毒剂 |
[34:37] | Why kill the president? | 为什么要杀总统 |
[34:39] | I don’t care,really. I’m apolitical. | 我并不关心 我对政治没兴趣 |
[34:41] | But the group needs her dead. Publicly. | 但组织要她死 而且是当众死 |
[34:46] | I just knew the perfect girl for the job. | 我只知道你来做最合适不过了 |
[34:50] | The perfect killer. | 你是最出色的杀手 |
[34:53] | My most perfect creation. | 我最杰出的作品 |
[34:57] | Now,if you try and get anyone to help you, | 如果你试图求援 |
[35:01] | Michael dies instantly. | 迈克尔将立刻毙命 |
[35:03] | If you try to save or even warn the president, | 如果你试图解救或仅仅警告总统 |
[35:05] | Michael dies instantly. | 迈克尔也会立刻毙命 |
[35:08] | There is no one you can turn to. | 没人能帮你 |
[35:10] | But do you wanna know the best part? | 不过你知道最痛心的是什么吗 |
[35:12] | You can’t even tell the man you love. | 你甚至不能告诉你的爱人 |
[35:17] | He would rather sacrifice himself | 否则他宁愿牺牲自己 |
[35:18] | than watch his beloved commit such a horrible act. | 也不会眼睁睁让爱人执行这可怕的任务 |
[35:23] | Telling him would be sentencing him to death. | 告诉他就是判了他死刑 |
[35:26] | And that is something even you can’t live with. | 这连你也承受不了吧 |
[35:35] | The world is about to see you for who you really are,Nikita. | 这个世界将看到你的真面目 尼基塔 |
[35:38] | And there is nothing you can do about it. | 而你对此却无能为力 |
[35:44] | Even if I do this… | 就算我成功了 |
[35:47] | Even if Michael lives… | 就算迈克尔活了下来 |
[35:51] | we’ll never be together again. | 我们都无法再在一起了 |
[36:01] | My life is over. | 我的人生完了 |
[36:04] | No,silly. | 不是 傻孩子 |
[36:05] | The President’s life is over. | 是总统的人生完了 |
[36:08] | Your life will go back to what it should be. | 你的生活将回到原本的模样 |
[36:12] | You think you’re a hero? | 你觉得自己是个英雄吗 |
[36:14] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得你比我强 |
[36:16] | You are what I made you,now and forever. | 你的人生我说了算 永远都是 |
[36:22] | There. | 好了 |
[36:25] | Now I can track you and hear everything you do. | 现在我可以掌握你的行踪和你做的一切 |
[36:29] | Run along home and get started on mission prep. | 滚回家开始准备任务吧 |
[36:43] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[37:10] | I managed to get Shadownet interlaced at 75%. However… | 我试着修复影网75%的扫描能力 但… |
[37:14] | Seymour. | 西摩 |
[37:19] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:21] | I figured since we opened Pandora’s box, | 我想既然我们打开了潘多拉的盒子[灾难之源] |
[37:23] | I might as well dig to the bottom. | 不妨查到底 |
[37:26] | I pinged some of their other locations. | 我标出了他们其他的据点 |
[37:28] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:30] | This would be the pong. | 这就是结果 |
[37:33] | We’ve been operating under the assumption | 我们一直猜想 |
[37:34] | that the Shop is an American think tank. | “商店”是美国的一个智囊机构 |
[37:37] | This tells me they’re a hell of a lot bigger. | 这张图表明他们的规模要大得多 |
[37:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:48] | They kicked us out of their system. | 他们把我们踢出了系统 |
[37:50] | Do you think they know we were looking? | 你觉得他们知道我们在看吗 |
[37:52] | They know. | 知道 |
[37:53] | The question is,do they care? | 关键是 他们在乎吗 |
[38:00] | Nikki. | 尼基 |
[38:04] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
[38:07] | Why didn’t you call in? | 为什么不通知我们 |
[38:10] | I just wanted to get back. | 我只是想回来 |
[38:13] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪里 |
[38:14] | Uh,medical,last I checked. | 刚见他是在诊疗室 |
[38:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:32] | Oh,thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[38:34] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:37] | Uh,the place was empty. Just a maze. | 那里没人 就像迷宫一样 |
[38:40] | Bunch of twists and turns. | 拐来拐去的 |
[38:41] | I think she just wanted me to get lost, | 我想她只是想让我迷路 |
[38:44] | buy her some time so she could win. | 给她争取些时间取胜 |
[38:47] | Guess she didn’t know who she was messing with,did she? | 我想她是忘了对手是谁 对吧 |
[38:51] | – So she’s still out there. – For now. | -所以她还是逍遥在外 -暂时是 |
[38:55] | And we’ll get her. | 我们会抓到她的 |
[38:57] | The important thing is that we saved Maryam. | 最重要的是我们救下了玛丽亚 |
[39:01] | She’s an incredible woman. | 她是个优秀的女人 |
[39:05] | So strong. | 很坚强 |
[39:09] | Like someone else I know. | 就跟你一样 |
[39:26] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[39:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:41] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[39:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:49] | Okay,something is wrong. | 好吧 你不对劲 |
[39:52] | About moving on with our lives. | 我们该向前看了 |
[39:55] | Let’s do it. | 我们一起 |
[39:57] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[40:05] | You ask me what I wanted. That’s what I want. | 你问我想要什么 这就是我想要的 |
[40:07] | Yeah,okay. | 好 |
[40:13] | Still got those plane tickets? | 飞机票还在吗 |
[40:16] | Yeah,let me just go confirm. | 在呢 我去确认下 |
[40:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:29] | I’ll catch up with you. I… | 我随后就到 我… |
[40:31] | I just have a headache. I’m gonna find something for it. | 我头有点疼 找点药吃 |
[40:35] | Sure. | 好的 |