时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Deputy director of the FBI, a secret service supervisor, | 联调局副局长 特勤局主管 |
[00:05] | and the president of the United States. | 以及美国总统 |
[00:07] | All high level, all clearly compromised. | 都是高层 都暴露无遗 |
[00:10] | Amanda switched them. | 阿曼达替换了他们 |
[00:11] | The United States will not negotiate with terrorists. | 美国不会同恐怖分子谈判 |
[00:13] | Perfect replicas– | 完美的复制品 |
[00:15] | Someone who’s been physically | 某个经过身体改造 |
[00:17] | and mentally altered to act as a replacement. | 和精神变化的人 来充当替代品 |
[00:19] | I can now confirm that the secret Cayman account | 我现在可以证实 尼基塔·米尔斯名下的 |
[00:21] | in Nikita Mears’s name was, in fact, funded | 开曼秘密账户 其真正的资金赞助者 |
[00:24] | through a key third party | 是关键的第三方 |
[00:26] | that we are closing in on as we speak. | 我们正在慢慢接近这个第三方 |
[00:27] | You’ve got the wrong person! | 你们抓错人了 |
[00:29] | Can you hack into the FBI’s communication logs? | 你能黑到联调局的通信记录吗 |
[00:31] | Find who Amanda is communicating with at the NSA. | 找出国安局里到底是谁在与阿曼达联络 |
[00:33] | No matter how the FBI autopsy plays out, | 不管联邦调查局的验尸结果怎么样 |
[00:35] | this has already forced us to accelerate our timeline. | 都在迫使我们加速计划的实行 |
[00:38] | Don’t forget, we still have one more ace in the hole, | 别忘了 我们还有一个杀手锏 |
[00:41] | and his mission is just beginning. | 他的任务才刚刚开始 |
[00:51] | Tensions continue to escalate | 美国和巴基斯坦之间的 |
[00:53] | between the United States and Pakistan | 紧张局势继续升级 |
[00:55] | following the assassination of… | 在刺杀… |
[01:04] | All Pakistan leaders officially have denied any involvement. | 巴基斯坦所有领袖声称自己没有牵涉其中 |
[01:07] | NSA intel confirms that Pakistani intelligence | 国安局情报证实巴基斯坦情报部门 |
[01:10] | paid $50 million to… | 付款五千万美金给… |
[01:15] | The payment was hidden by– and I quote– | 付款被 我引用一下 |
[01:18] | “An elaborate money-laundering scheme | 由神秘的第三方提供资助的” |
[01:19] | funded by a mysterious third party.” | 一个复杂的洗钱计划”隐藏了 |
[01:46] | Alexandra Udinov… | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[01:49] | the most famous Russian party girl | 自安娜·卡列尼娜之后 |
[01:50] | since Anna Karenina. | 俄国最有名的交际花 |
[01:53] | Number seven on Maxim’s top 25 richest hotties. | 《Maxim》杂志排出的前25位有钱辣妹中排名第七 |
[01:59] | Wouldn’t know it to look at you. | 看你这模样可想不到 |
[02:00] | You can’t just arrest me like this. | 你不能就这样逮捕我 |
[02:02] | Oh, this is a rendition. It’s not an arrest. | 这是引渡 不是逮捕 |
[02:05] | And I highly suggest you do not remain silent. | 我强烈建议你不要保持沉默 |
[02:08] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[02:09] | Well, I am a forensic accountant by training. | 我是受训过的法务会计师 |
[02:12] | I pull apart terrorists’ financial networks. | 我破解恐怖分子的金融网络 |
[02:16] | Now do you know why you’re here? | 你知道你为什么被抓来这里吗 |
[02:18] | Should I? | 我该知道吗 |
[02:19] | I’m just a Russian party girl, right? | 我只不过是个俄国交际花 |
[02:22] | I mean, unless you need fashion advice– which you do. | 除非你需要时尚建议 而你的确需要 |
[02:25] | I can tell you the new Burberry collection | 我可以告诉你哈罗兹公司[英国著名百货公司] |
[02:26] | just hit the shelves at Harrods. | 刚刚推出了新款柏帛丽风衣系列 |
[02:28] | You want to go check it out? | 你要去看看吗 |
[02:31] | Only if you can get me a few of these. | 除非你能给我弄到这个 |
[02:35] | Maybe in rose gold. | 也许是土豪金色的 |
[02:41] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[02:43] | You’re somebody who pays other people to do her dirty work– | 你付钱给别人 让他们干肮脏的勾当 |
[02:46] | people like Nikita. | 比如说尼基塔 |
[02:48] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[02:50] | – The assassin. – So you do know her. | -那个杀手 -这么说你认识她 |
[02:52] | No, I have eyes, ears, and an Internet connection. | 不 但我自己会看会听会上网 |
[02:55] | The only thing I know about Nikita | 我对尼基塔唯一的了解 |
[02:57] | is that she wears too much black. | 就是她经常穿黑色衣服 |
[03:00] | And what does Nikita say? | 尼基塔怎么说 |
[03:01] | She believes she has been framed by a conspiracy of people, | 她相信自己被人阴谋陷害 |
[03:04] | such as deputy FBI director Matthew Graham, | 比如说联调局副局长马修·格拉汉姆 |
[03:07] | who she assassinated just days ago. | 几天前为她暗杀 |
[03:09] | I am so sure of that. | 我十分确信这一点 |
[03:11] | That I will make this offer. | 给你们个建议 |
[03:13] | Do a DNA test on his body | 给他做个DNA测试 |
[03:15] | and compare it to the samples already on file. | 与档案中已有的样本作对比 |
[03:16] | Do that, and I will turn myself in. | 去做测试 我就自首 |
[03:20] | Are you sure it was spec ops? | 你确定是特种部队吗 |
[03:21] | Yes, judging from their call-outs and movements, absolutely. | 对 根据他们的口令和动作 绝对是 |
[03:24] | Probably deployed by the agency. | 也许是中情局派去的 |
[03:25] | Sonya, where are you now? | 桑娅 你在哪里 |
[03:26] | In another room in the same hotel. | 同一所酒店的另一个房间里 |
[03:28] | Sam and I managed to salvage some gear. | 萨姆和我救出了一些装备 |
[03:30] | Alex is probably in a CIA safe house, | 艾丽克丝可能在中情局的安全屋里 |
[03:32] | at least for the next 24 hours. | 至少接下来24小时会在 |
[03:33] | They’re gonna start with routine questioning | 他们会开始常规询问 |
[03:35] | and then ship her out of there. | 然后用船把她送走 |
[03:37] | Extradite her to the States. | 把她引渡到美国 |
[03:38] | No, Alex is not an American citizen. | 不 艾丽克丝不是美国公民 |
[03:40] | They’ll declare her an enemy combatant, | 他们会说她是敌方战士 |
[03:42] | rendition her to a black site. | 把她关进黑牢 |
[03:44] | Sonya, get me Sam on the line. | 桑娅 把电话给萨姆 |
[03:52] | – What? – Hey. | -干嘛 -嗨 |
[03:54] | I’m glad you’re there. | 很高兴你在 |
[03:55] | I know what you’re gonna ask. | 我知道你要让我做什么 |
[03:57] | The answer is good-bye. | 我的回答是再见 |
[03:59] | They’re gonna put Alex in a hole. | 他们会把艾丽克丝关进牢里 |
[04:00] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样吗 |
[04:01] | I’ll tell you what I don’t want. | 我来告诉你我不想要怎样 |
[04:03] | I don’t want to be on the top of | 我不想成为世界上 |
[04:04] | every terrorist watch list in the world. | 头号恐怖分子 |
[04:06] | Yes, but you do want Amanda. | 是的 但是你想要阿曼达 |
[04:08] | Now’s your shot. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[04:08] | After what she did to you? | 想想她都对你做了什么 |
[04:11] | You’re not talking to Owen here, all right? | 我不是欧文 知道吗 |
[04:14] | You’re talking to Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[04:16] | And Sam knows when to get up from the table and cash out. | 萨姆知道什么时候该干什么 |
[04:26] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[04:27] | Sonya, we’re coming to you. | 索娅 我们这就去找你 |
[04:30] | – How long for wheels up? – We don’t need to. | -我们多久能到 -我们不用去 |
[04:32] | We have a way to end this today. | 我们今天有办法了结这件事 |
[04:34] | We killed Graham’s double for a reason. | 我们杀格拉汉姆的替身是有原因的 |
[04:36] | Once they test his DNA, | 一旦他们检测了他的DNA |
[04:37] | once they see it doesn’t match what’s on file, | 一旦他们发现他的DNA和档案中的不匹配 |
[04:39] | it’ll blow the lid off this whole conspiracy. | 那整个阴谋就会败露 |
[04:41] | No, it won’t be that easy. | 不 不会那么简单的 |
[04:43] | Shop’s got another sleeper inside the NSA– | “商店”在国安局里还安插了别人 |
[04:44] | the one who’s planting all this intel. | 就是伪造了所有这些信息的人 |
[04:47] | If they went to all the trouble for Alex, | 如果他们为了艾丽克丝如此费尽周折 |
[04:48] | you can bet they’re gonna try to control the DNA results. | 那他们肯定会设法控制DNA的检测结果 |
[04:51] | Not if we get ahead of it. | 如果我们能抢先就不会了 |
[04:53] | Birkhoff can hack into Quantico, monitor the autopsy. | 伯克霍夫能黑进匡提科 监测尸检 |
[04:55] | Once they run his DNA, | 当他们检验他的DNA时 |
[04:57] | we make sure it doesn’t match. | 我们确保两者不相符 |
[04:57] | Autopsy’s in an hour. Where’s–where’s Birkhoff? | 尸检一个小时后开始 伯克霍夫呢 |
[05:07] | 罗纳德·佩勒 首席战略官 | |
[05:11] | Nerd… | 呆子 |
[05:14] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[05:32] | Surgery should take about three hours. | 手术时间三个小时左右 |
[05:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:35] | Which reminds me… | 还有… |
[05:37] | are you prepared for the DNA test? | DNA检测你做好准备了吗 |
[05:41] | A bad result could expose us. | 结果不好可会暴露我们 |
[05:42] | Don’t worry about the autopsy. | 不用担心尸检 |
[05:44] | We have a secret weapon, remember? | 我们还有一个秘密武器 记得吗 |
[05:54] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[05:56] | Nerd? | 呆子 |
[05:58] | Yeah, I’m–I’m getting there. | 嗯 快 快了 |
[06:33] | No match. | 结果不匹配 |
[06:35] | We got it. | 查到了 |
[06:37] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[06:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:48] | There’s somebody else in the system. | 系统里还有别人 |
[06:50] | – From where? – I don’t know. | -哪里来的 -我不知道 |
[06:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:57] | They’ve taken over the whole system. | 他们控制了整个系统 |
[06:58] | – Wait. How did this happen? – I don’t know. | -等等 这怎么可能 -我也不知道 |
[07:00] | Obviously she had somebody else in there, somebody good. | 很显然 她里面有人 很厉害的人 |
[07:04] | Better than you? | 比你还厉害 |
[07:29] | Talk to me, Fletch. | 跟我说说 弗莱彻 |
[07:31] | Who’s our next target– | 我们的下一个目标是谁 |
[07:32] | Amanda’s double inside the NSA? | 阿曼达在国安局的替身吗 |
[07:40] | Hey, whoa. This is Birkhoff’s rig. | 这是伯克霍夫的装备 |
[07:42] | Why are you messing with it? You know how he gets. | 你动这个干吗 你知道他会怎样的 |
[07:44] | He’s been using his laptop since yesterday. | 从昨天开始 他就一直在用他的笔记本 |
[07:47] | Yeah, so? What– | 是啊 怎么了 |
[07:52] | What’s with the… | 为什么要用… |
[07:52] | “conspiracy voice”? | 这种搞阴谋的声音 |
[07:54] | It’s nothing. Forget it. | 没什么 别管了 |
[07:56] | It doesn’t sound like nothing. | 听起来可不像没什么 |
[07:59] | It’s just–it’s a theory I’m working on. | 只是…只是我想到的一个理论 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:06] | Birkhoff can’t seem to find our mystery man at the NSA. | 伯克霍夫好像找不出国安局里的神秘人物 |
[08:08] | It’s Birkhoff. He’ll get it. | 他可是伯克霍夫 他会找出来的 |
[08:11] | Like he got the DNA hack? | 就像他刚才黑DNA检测那样吗 |
[08:14] | Okay, when have you ever seen Birkhoff get handled like that? | 你什么时候看见伯克霍夫被那样收拾过 |
[08:18] | Never, and when he does, he always circles back | 从来没有 就算有 他也总是会 |
[08:20] | to tell you why it wasn’t his fault. | 告诉你为什么不是他的错 |
[08:21] | I’m telling you, he’s off. | 我跟你们说 他不在状态 |
[08:24] | It’s just nerd being nerd. | 呆子就这样 |
[08:30] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[08:34] | Fletch. | 弗莱彻 |
[08:37] | What if that’s not nerd? | 如果那不是呆子怎么办 |
[08:39] | Okay. Wait a second. | 好吧 等等 |
[08:41] | You’re saying that Birkhoff– you think– | 你是说伯克霍夫… |
[08:43] | You think that Birkhoff is one of Amanda’s– | 你觉得伯克霍夫是阿曼达的一个… |
[08:46] | Oh, man, Ryan, | 天啊 瑞安 |
[08:48] | you need to step away from the wall of crazy, okay? | 你不能有这种疯狂的想法 知道吗 |
[08:50] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[08:51] | Everything he is doing or not doing. | 他现在所有的行为 |
[08:53] | The NSA lead, the busted hack. | 国安局的线索 黑结果失败 |
[08:55] | It’s helping the other side. | 都是在帮他们 |
[08:57] | What if Alex is in custody right now because of him? | 如果是因为他艾丽克丝才被抓的呢 |
[09:00] | We’ve been compromised before. | 我们以前暴露过 |
[09:01] | Amanda turned Alex against us. | 阿曼达策反了艾丽克丝 |
[09:02] | She turned you against the president. | 策反了你去刺杀总统 |
[09:05] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果真是这样 |
[09:07] | Then why hasn’t he shot us in our sleep? | 他为什么不在我们睡着时杀了我们 |
[09:09] | Why hasn’t he crashed the plane? | 他为什么不把飞机弄沉 |
[09:10] | Maybe he’s deep cover for a reason. | 可能他深入卧底另有深意 |
[09:12] | Okay, it’s The Shop. | 这可是”商店”啊 |
[09:14] | Their plans have plans. | 他们的计划套计划 |
[09:18] | – Wall of crazy. – Yep. | -真疯狂 -没错 |
[09:21] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[09:21] | This is exactly why I didn’t want to say anything. | 我本来不想说就是因为这个 |
[09:25] | I’m trying to find proof. | 我正在找证据 |
[09:28] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[09:31] | You want to test this. | 你想要试验他 |
[09:39] | I can test it. | 我就能试验他 |
[09:41] | How? | 怎么试 |
[09:43] | Make it personal. | 专门针对他 |
[09:46] | If it’s not nerd, I’ll know. | 如果他不是呆子 我会发现的 |
[10:00] | Well, you said write down everything I know | 你说要我写出我知道的 |
[10:02] | About money laundering. | 洗钱的一切 |
[10:07] | It was a good offer, alexandra. | 这提议很好 亚历山德拉 |
[10:08] | You should have taken it. | 你应该接受的 |
[10:10] | Now you’ve lost any hope of amnesty. | 你现在已经没有退路了 |
[10:13] | You’ve got the wrong girl. | 你找错人了 |
[10:15] | Nikita’s the one who shot the president. | 是尼基塔杀了总统 |
[10:17] | and paid quite handsomely for it. | 而且还收到一大笔钱 |
[10:19] | $49.6 million deposited in her very own Cayman account. | 她的开曼海外账户里存了4960万美元 |
[10:23] | And you said I’m spoiled. | 你还说我是被宠坏了的 |
[10:27] | You bought yourself an assassination | 你花钱买了个刺杀行动 |
[10:28] | the way you’d buy a Ihasa apso or Birkin bag. | 就像你买了个拉萨犬或爱马仕包 |
[10:32] | No receipt, no return. Where’s your proof? | 没收据 没回报 你有什么证据 |
[10:39] | Potwar basin | 博德瓦尔水洼 |
[10:41] | One of the oldest oil-producing regions in the world. | 世界上最早的产油基地之一 |
[10:44] | – Do you know where that is? – Pakistan. | -你知道这在哪里吗 -巴基斯坦 |
[10:46] | Very good. | 很好 |
[10:48] | And do you know which industrial giant won a contract | 你知道哪个工业巨头和政府签了合同 |
[10:51] | with that government for 37 new wells? | 买下三十七口新井吗 |
[10:54] | Zetrov | 泽特洛夫 |
[10:55] | The company founded by your father. | 你父亲创立的公司 |
[10:58] | I divested from Zetrov two years ago. | 我两年前就离开泽特洛夫了 |
[11:01] | You did. | 你是离开了 |
[11:03] | Your trust did not. | 但是你的基金还在 |
[11:05] | A substantial amount of active shares | 而且大量活跃股份 |
[11:08] | were tied to the Pakistan deal. | 和巴基斯坦的交易有关 |
[11:10] | It created a dividend in the amount of… | 所得红利有… |
[11:13] | Oh, look at that… | 看呀 |
[11:17] | $49.6 million… | 4960万美元 |
[11:20] | The exact sum Nikita was paid. | 刚好跟尼基塔的酬劳吻合 |
[11:23] | That’s how you link me to her? | 就凭这个你说我跟她有关系 |
[11:26] | Your evidence is barely circumstantial. | 你的证据站不住脚 |
[11:30] | G20 Summit, Toronto. You remember that, don’t you? | 多伦多的二十国峰会 你还记得吧 |
[11:36] | That dress is a stunner, Alexandra, but Nikita… | 你的礼服很美 亚历山德拉 但尼基塔… |
[11:41] | Oh, you can’t lose in red. | 还是穿红色略胜一筹 |
[11:46] | Unless you have someone coming to bust you out of here. | 除非有人来救你出去 |
[11:49] | I highly suggest that you pick up that pen | 我强烈建议你拿起笔 |
[11:52] | and you start writing. | 开始写我要的信息 |
[11:55] | Enjoy. | 祝你愉快 |
[12:24] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[12:27] | Did you not think we would find you? | 你以为我们找不到你吗 |
[12:30] | I try not to think of you, ever. | 我根本不愿想起你 |
[12:34] | Mr. Braga wants his payment. | 布拉加先生想要酬金 |
[12:38] | It’s coming. | 马上就能拿到 |
[12:50] | You’re not this foolish. | 你别干蠢事 |
[13:04] | Tell me good things. | 告诉我好消息 |
[13:05] | I can’t. Sam just killed me. | 没好消息 萨姆刚把我杀了 |
[13:08] | – Samuel. – Did we not talk about this? | -萨姆 -我们不是谈过了吗 |
[13:11] | Did I not assure you payment was forthcoming? | 我不是跟你说了酬金马上就到吗 |
[13:14] | You said you had a line on the money | 你说钱有门路了 |
[13:15] | something about an ex-girlfriend. | 可以从你前女友那里拿 |
[13:16] | I hit a snag. | 我出了点状况 |
[13:18] | You did not need to send guys. | 你没必要派人来 |
[13:21] | I need the first installment, Sam, | 我需要首付 萨姆 |
[13:22] | and it needs to be at least 25 million. | 至少要2500万 |
[13:25] | Otherwise, I will send more guys. | 否则我还会派人去 |
[13:27] | And I’ll kill them too. | 拿我也会杀了他们 |
[13:48] | Hey, can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你说个事吗 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. I can’t talk to Ryan. | 对不起 我没法跟瑞安说 |
[13:52] | Because he’s buried in his wall of crazy, | 因为他已经在胡言乱语了 |
[13:54] | and I can’t talk to Michael. | 我也没法跟迈克尔说 |
[13:55] | Because he’s part of the problem. | 因为他也是问题之一 |
[14:00] | Well, maybe he’s not the only problem. | 可能他不是唯一的问题 |
[14:04] | What? | 什么 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. Never mind. | 我也不知道 算了 |
[14:07] | Look, maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[14:12] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[14:14] | I keep self-sabotaging because I don’t know | 我不断地自我折磨只是因为 |
[14:17] | what happily ever after looks like. | 我也不知道未来的幸福生活会是什么样 |
[14:21] | I’ve never had happiness or normality | 这辈子 我根本不知道幸福 |
[14:24] | in my life ever, so… | 或者做普通人的感觉 所以 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[14:30] | Maybe when this is all over, I’ll– | 也许这一切都结束以后 我会 |
[14:32] | I’ll find out. | 我会知道的 |
[14:36] | Look, there’s something I got to tell you. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[14:39] | I don’t even know how to start. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[14:42] | Beginning works for me. | 从头说起吧 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:50] | I’m not really Seymour Birkhoff. | 其实我不是西摩·伯克霍夫 |
[14:55] | Wait, wait. Let me– | 等等 让我 |
[14:57] | Let me back up. That’s not the beginning. | 让我再倒回去点 这还不是开始 |
[15:02] | My mom had already raised two kids | 在我出生之前 我妈妈 |
[15:05] | by the time I was born. | 已经有两个孩子了 |
[15:07] | I was an accident. | 我妈意外怀孕生的我 |
[15:16] | My dad completely ignored me. | 我爸爸完全无视我 |
[15:20] | He was into computers. | 他沉浸在电脑世界里 |
[15:22] | I know– big surprise, right? | 很吃惊 对吧 |
[15:25] | He had all this gear lying around the house. | 家里到处都是他的设备 |
[15:27] | I was, like, nine when I used his 486 | 大概在我九岁的时候 就用他的486机 |
[15:31] | to hack the power company and shut down our street. | 黑进了电力公司 断掉了整条街的电力 |
[15:34] | Totally screwed him up at work. | 把他工作弄得一团糟 |
[15:38] | I got really good. | 我可是把好手 |
[15:40] | I was running with phone phreakers and hackers. | 我跟飞客和黑客混在一起 |
[15:43] | We were really far out there. | 当时干的非常出格 |
[15:47] | And my dad thought he could set me straight | 我爸爸以为让我上军校 |
[15:50] | with military school. | 就能让我改邪归正 |
[15:53] | Well, the day I found that email, | 我看到那封邮件的那天 |
[15:55] | I started making plans. | 就开始计划了 |
[15:58] | I was 15 when I faked my own death | 十五岁的时候 我伪造了自己的死亡 |
[16:01] | in a sailing accident. | 伪造成死于航海意外 |
[16:04] | You faked your own death? | 你伪造了自己的死亡 |
[16:06] | Call it a reboot. | 就当是重生吧 |
[16:18] | If you’re not Birkhoff, then what’s your real name? | 如果你不是伯克霍夫 那你的真名叫什么 |
[16:22] | My first name is Lionel. | 我的名字是莱昂内尔 |
[16:24] | You changed your name from Lionel to Seymour? | 你把你的名字莱昂内尔换成西摩了 |
[16:26] | Don’t ask. | 可不是吗 |
[16:29] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[16:30] | That’s not Seymour Birkhoff. | 他不是西摩·伯克霍夫 |
[16:31] | Ryan, I know. Put the gun down! | 瑞安 我知道 把枪放下 |
[16:35] | What the hell is wrong with you, man? | 你发什么神经呢 |
[16:36] | Birkhoff, drop the gun. | 伯克霍夫 把枪放下 |
[16:37] | Somebody better tell me what the hell is going on right now! | 最好能有人告诉我这是什么情况 |
[16:40] | Put it down! We’ll figure this out. | 放下枪 我们会弄清楚的 |
[16:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:46] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[16:57] | This was buried on your laptop… | 你笔记本里藏着这个 |
[17:01] | Ronald peller. | 罗纳德·佩勒 |
[17:02] | That’s him– | 就是他 |
[17:04] | Amanda’s double in the NSA. | 阿曼达在国家安全局里安插的的替身 |
[17:05] | Birkhoff covered it up. | 伯克霍夫掩盖掉了 |
[17:07] | Wait a minute. He thinks I’m a– | 等等 他以为我是个 |
[17:09] | You think I’m a–you got to be freaking kidding me, man. | 你以为我是个 你在逗我吧 |
[17:12] | – I am not a double. – Birkhoff… | -我不是替身 -伯克霍夫 |
[17:15] | Who’s Ronald Peller? | 罗纳德·佩勒是谁 |
[17:18] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[17:21] | All right? | 可以了吧 |
[17:24] | My birth name is Lionel Peller. | 我本名叫莱昂内尔·佩勒 |
[17:30] | Why did you keep this from me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[17:33] | What? | 告诉你什么 |
[17:35] | That my dad is your next target in the war against the Shop? | 告诉你我父亲是你对抗”商店”的下个目标吗 |
[17:40] | Nikki… | 尼基 |
[17:42] | As much as I hate the son of a bitch, | 我再怎么恨那个混蛋 |
[17:44] | I can’t let you kill him. | 我也不能让你杀了他 |
[17:55] | Chief strategy officer, cybercrimes unit– | 首席战略官 网络犯罪部门 |
[17:57] | Catches hackers for the NSA. | 帮国家安全局抓黑客 |
[18:00] | That’s not ironic. | 真讽刺啊 |
[18:02] | He’s a very big fish. | 他可是条大鱼 |
[18:05] | He’s got access to systems throughout the government, | 他有政府所有系统的权限 |
[18:07] | if not the world. | 相当于世界所有系统的 |
[18:09] | I guarantee you he is a bigger part of the Shop’s plan. | 我可以肯定他是商店计划的重头戏 |
[18:13] | They wouldn’t double him just to plant some intel on Alex. | 替换他绝对不只是为了栽赃艾丽克丝那么简单 |
[18:15] | Look, we are not killing him. | 我们不能杀他 |
[18:19] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
[18:20] | They replaced him with a double. | 他们用替身代替了他 |
[18:22] | And who said anything about a hit? | 谁说要去杀他了 |
[18:24] | Did you guys forget what happened to Graham? | 你们忘了格拉汉姆的下场了吗 |
[18:27] | The second we took out the double, | 我们干掉替身的那一刻 |
[18:28] | Amanda put a bullet in the real one. | 阿曼达也一枪崩了真身 |
[18:31] | If she finds out we know about Ronald, | 要是她发现我们知道了罗纳德的事 |
[18:32] | he becomes compromised, useless, | 他就没有利用价值了 |
[18:34] | and she will wipe out the evidence. | 她就会销毁证据的 |
[18:38] | There is a way to do this without any collateral damage. | 有个办法没有任何连带的风险 |
[18:41] | – No! – Just hear me out. | -不行 -先听我说完 |
[18:43] | Amanda won’t kill your father | 如果她认为替身没有曝光 |
[18:44] | if she doesn’t think the double’s compromised. | 她就不会杀你父亲 |
[18:47] | We can use the double to save your dad. | 我们可以用替身救你爸爸 |
[18:49] | – How do we do that? – Catch and release. | -怎么做 -“放虎归山” |
[18:52] | We grab him, let him go, | 我们先抓住他 然后放他走 |
[18:53] | follow him back to their base… | 跟踪他回基地 |
[18:55] | Get in there and get your dad. | 然后进去救出你父亲 |
[19:03] | Looks like I don’t have a choice. | 我好像别无选择 |
[19:05] | I told Michael to land, | 我已经让迈克尔着陆了 |
[19:06] | find alternate transport to Mumbai. | 换个方式去孟买 |
[19:08] | We’ll head back to D.C. | 我们回华盛顿 |
[19:16] | This is gonna work. | 这个计划会成功的 |
[19:18] | We’re gonna save him, I promise. | 我们会救他出来 我保证 |
[19:31] | The DNA was a perfect match. | DNA完全吻合 |
[19:33] | You handled yourself well. | 你做得很好 |
[19:35] | What happens when I refuse to cooperate? | 如果我拒绝合作会有什么下场 |
[19:40] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[20:03] | That’s just a taste of what’s coming. | 后面还有你受的 |
[20:10] | You treat me like a terrorist. | 你像对待恐怖分子一样对我 |
[20:12] | Do you even know what I’ve been doing in Mumbai? | 你到底知不知道我为什么来孟买 |
[20:15] | Let’s keep talking about Toronto. | 我们还是说说多伦多的事吧 |
[20:17] | Turkish Minister of Intelligence says | 土耳其情报部部长说 |
[20:19] | you tried to purchase | 你想买下 |
[20:20] | a cache of U.S. intelligence documents. | 一个装有美国情报文件的储存器 |
[20:22] | You were obsessed with trying | 你一心想找出 |
[20:24] | to identify the Black Ops group | 杀害你父母的 |
[20:25] | that killed your parents. | 秘密机构 |
[20:27] | That’s why you want revenge. | 这就是你想复仇的原因 |
[20:29] | You think my country made you an orphan. | 你认为是我的国家让你成为了孤儿 |
[20:32] | I was trying to save your country. | 我是在努力拯救你的国家 |
[20:37] | All of this was engineered… | 这一切都是被设计好的 |
[20:40] | The Zetrov deal, the Cayman account. | 泽特洛夫的交易 开曼群岛的帐号 |
[20:43] | You’re being played. | 你被耍了 |
[20:44] | Everything’s a conspiracy with you, isn’t it? | 在你看来 什么都是阴谋对不对 |
[20:47] | Should I have my DNA tested too? | 我是不是也该去做个DNA比对测试 |
[20:51] | You’re the only fake in this room, princess. | 你是这屋子里唯一的骗子 公主殿下 |
[20:55] | I’m goingoto ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[20:59] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[21:04] | My father was gunned down in front of me | 我13岁的时候亲眼目睹 |
[21:07] | when I was 13 years old. | 我父亲被枪杀害 |
[21:09] | I was sold into slavery, but I lived. | 我曾被卖为奴 但我活下来了 |
[21:13] | I came out a drug addict, but I got clean. | 我后来吸毒成瘾 但我戒了 |
[21:16] | I’ve killed dangerous men, | 我亲手杀过坏人 |
[21:18] | and I’ve watched people I love die in my arms. | 也曾眼睁睁的看着我爱的人死在我怀里 |
[21:24] | You want to know what I am? | 你想知道我是什么 |
[21:28] | I’m a survivor. | 我是个幸存者 |
[21:31] | So you do me a favor | 所以麻烦你 |
[21:33] | and turn up the music on your way out. | 打开音乐滚出去 |
[21:54] | And I assume there’s no mention of Alex | 当地警局的记录里应该不会 |
[21:55] | – on the local police band. – Negative. | -提到艾丽克丝 -的确 |
[21:57] | I’ve been trying to narrow down a signal spectrum | 我在试着缩小中情局可能会用的 |
[21:59] | the CIA might use. | 信号频道的范围 |
[22:00] | Tap the U.S. Consulate. | 查查美国领事馆附近 |
[22:02] | The agency field office is there. | 特工分局就在那里 |
[22:03] | They’ve got to be talking to the safe house. | 他们肯定会联系安全屋那边的 |
[22:12] | Cavalry’s here. | 铁骑来了 |
[22:14] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[22:16] | I was talking about me, actually. | 我说的是我自己 |
[22:18] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[22:22] | Aren’t you gonna say “Please”? | 你连个”请”都不说吗 |
[22:24] | She usually says “Please.” | 她通常都说”请”的 |
[22:25] | She’s not gonna say it again. | 她不会再说第二遍的 |
[22:30] | All right, look, I changed my mind. | 好吧 我改变想法了 |
[22:35] | Alex did me a solid back at the docks. | 艾丽克丝在码头救了我 |
[22:37] | She put a bullet in a guy before he put a bullet in me. | 她打死了那个差点杀了我的人 |
[22:40] | So I’m guessing the plan is | 我猜接下来的计划是 |
[22:41] | to raid the CIA safe house, if you ever find it. | 找到并突袭中情局安全屋吧 |
[22:45] | Either of you super spies thought of bribing an official? | 你们两个超级间谍想到去贿赂官员了吗 |
[22:48] | You need money for that. Alex’s assets are frozen. | 那得花钱 艾丽克丝的资产被冻结了 |
[22:54] | She’s broke? | 她破产了吗 |
[22:56] | She has a little bit left in her Swiss account, | 她瑞士的账户里还有点钱 |
[22:57] | but only she can withdraw it personally. | 但要她亲自去取 |
[23:02] | What about your money? | 那你的钱呢 |
[23:04] | Tied up. | 没有能用的 |
[23:06] | Investments…I couldn’t get it fast enough anyways. | 投资什么的 我不能短时间内变现 |
[23:08] | Look, last I checked, it was special forces | 当时我看见抓走了艾丽克丝的 |
[23:11] | that grabbed Alex, at least four of them. | 至少是四个特种部队的人 |
[23:13] | Situation like that, | 这种情形之下 |
[23:15] | two door-kickers are better than one. | 两个人去总比一个人保险 |
[23:19] | Even Owen could do that math. | 连欧文都懂这个道理 |
[23:26] | Are you sure he’s going to go there? | 你确定他会去那儿吗 |
[23:29] | Ronald Peller likes to get his mail in the morning. | 罗纳德·佩勒喜欢早上取信件 |
[23:32] | Doesn’t like to deal with it at night. | 而不是晚上 |
[23:34] | Likes to read it on his desk at work. | 他喜欢工作的时候读信件 |
[23:36] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 真怪异 |
[23:37] | Definitely your dad. | 绝对是你爸 |
[23:39] | Just make sure you get him alive. | 你一定得让他活着 |
[23:43] | I got the backup right here. | 我这儿有后援 |
[24:06] | Nikki! | 尼基塔 |
[24:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[24:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:34] | He’ll be ready for insertion in seven hours. | 他七个小时后就可以登场了 |
[24:37] | How does that fit with Mr. Peller’s time line? | 佩勒先生的时间合适吗 |
[24:40] | Perfectly. | 非常合适 |
[24:42] | We have a situation. | 出事了 |
[24:49] | I’m reaching into my pocket for my glasses. | 我要从口袋里把眼镜拿出来 |
[24:59] | – It is you. – The one and only. | -果然是你 -如假包换 |
[25:02] | – We got about four hours. – I thought we had all day. | -我们有四小时 -我以为全天都行呢 |
[25:05] | Your dad’s a CSO with level-one clearance. | 你父亲是享受一级权限的首席战略官 |
[25:07] | If he doesn’t check in, | 如果他没按时报道的话 |
[25:07] | NSA starts looking– it’s protocol. | 国安局就会开始找他 这是规定 |
[25:09] | Now, does he have a comm device or not? | 他身上有通讯设备吗 |
[25:12] | It’s the glasses. They’re full duplex. | 眼镜有问题 是全双工的 |
[25:14] | – Amanda can hear everything. – Good. | -阿曼达都能听到 -很好 |
[25:17] | Sorry about that kidnapping. | 抱歉绑架了你 |
[25:18] | I hope we didn’t rough you up too much. | 希望你没觉得我们很粗暴 |
[25:20] | I’ll live. | 我还受得了 |
[25:22] | Mr. Peller, I’m not here to hurt you. | 佩勒先生 我不会伤害你的 |
[25:24] | I’m here to make you an ally. | 我们是想和你联手 |
[25:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:27] | Put these on. | 把这副眼镜戴上 |
[25:29] | I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 我要问你一些问题 |
[25:30] | Just think of them as security questions. | 就当是安全问题吧 |
[25:32] | Why should I cooperate? | 我为什么要和你们合作 |
[25:34] | Because once I know you’re not an impostor, | 只要我确认你不是替身 |
[25:36] | I’m going to share all my intel with you. | 我会和你分享我掌握的所有情报 |
[25:40] | Uh, Niki… | 尼基塔 |
[25:42] | ask him how he takes his coffee. | 问他喝什么样的咖啡 |
[25:44] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[25:46] | How do you take your coffee? | 你喝什么样的咖啡 |
[25:50] | Milk and cream. | 加牛奶和奶油 |
[25:53] | But not half & half. | 但不是一起加 |
[25:55] | So half & half? | 一起加 |
[25:57] | Separate cream and separate milk. | 不 奶油和牛奶都分开放 |
[26:00] | The dairy solids react differently, | 固态乳制品在咖啡里反不一样应 |
[26:01] | so you get a richer flavor. | 分开放味道会丰富些 |
[26:05] | Separate cream, separate milk. | 单放奶油 单放牛奶 |
[26:07] | The dairy solids react differently, | 固态乳制品在咖啡里反应不一样 |
[26:09] | so you get a richer flavor. | 分开放味道会丰富些 |
[26:11] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[26:13] | Listen to how he’s pausing. | 我在听他怎么停顿的 |
[26:15] | I don’t think it’s Amanda. | 我觉得不是阿曼达在背后指导 |
[26:17] | She’s got my real father coaching him. | 她让我父亲亲自来教 |
[26:19] | Confirm it. | 确认一下 |
[26:20] | Make the questions more personal. | 问点更私人的问题 |
[26:26] | All right, Niki… | 好吧 尼基塔 |
[26:29] | You have a wife? | 你有老婆吗 |
[26:31] | Late wife–Rosemarie. | 前妻 罗斯玛丽 |
[26:34] | Kids? | 孩子呢 |
[26:36] | Lilly and Lyle are grown… | 莉莉和莱尔都长大了 |
[26:39] | and a third child who passed away. | 还有一个孩子早夭了 |
[26:42] | Name? | 叫什么名字 |
[26:44] | His name was Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 |
[26:47] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 |
[26:48] | Ask him how he died. | 问问他孩子怎么死的 |
[26:50] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[26:53] | Sailing accident. | 划船的时候出了意外 |
[26:54] | They found the boat… | 警察找到了船 |
[26:56] | floating… | 空荡荡地 |
[26:58] | empty… | 漂浮在水面上 |
[27:01] | nothing on it except a… | 什么都没有 |
[27:04] | dead tarantula. | 仅有一只死了的狼蛛 |
[27:06] | All they found was a dead spider. | 警察只找到一只死了的蜘蛛 |
[27:12] | That’s it. | 的确如此 |
[27:13] | He’s on the other side. | 我父亲在阿曼达那边 |
[27:14] | Only my father would know that. | 只有他知道这些 |
[27:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[27:23] | You passed the test. | 你通过测试了 |
[27:25] | What happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[27:27] | You are gonna help me find the real impostor | 你要帮我 |
[27:29] | who’s inside the NSA. | 找到潜伏在国安局真正的冒牌货 |
[27:34] | See? They don’t know what he is. | 看到没有 他们不知道他是假的 |
[27:36] | Or so it seems. | 或者只是看上去这样 |
[27:38] | Haven’t you been listening? | 你没听他们说吗 |
[27:39] | They’re going to release him. | 他们会把他放了的 |
[27:41] | Best-case scenario– | 最好的情况是 |
[27:42] | he tells us exactly where they are. | 他能直接告诉我们他们的方位 |
[27:44] | Worst-case–we find out everything they know. | 最坏的情况 我们也能了解他们掌握的所有信息 |
[27:51] | What about this place? | 这里怎么样 |
[27:53] | Egress is good. | 出口很不错 |
[27:54] | Not isolated enough. | 但还不够隐蔽 |
[27:56] | Sonya narrowed down the signal from the consulate. | 桑娅从领事馆缩小了信号范围 |
[27:58] | She said it’d be in this neighborhood. | 她说应该就在这个街区了 |
[27:59] | You sure are eager to find Alex. | 你的确很想找到艾丽克丝 |
[28:02] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[28:03] | Of course, but you walked away. | 当然是 但之前你离开了 |
[28:05] | I still don’t get why. | 我还是不知道为什么 |
[28:07] | It was an impulse… | 只不过是冲动而已 |
[28:09] | Sort of like when Nikita took off on you. | 有点像尼基塔离开你那样 |
[28:14] | – All set. – All right. | -都准备好了 -好的 |
[28:16] | Let’s just go through this again. | 再对一遍 |
[28:17] | You sit him down–you do a fake search on the NSA server. | 你装作搜索国安局服务器上的信息 |
[28:20] | – Act like you found the double. – I thank him. | -假装你找到了替身 -然后谢谢他 |
[28:23] | I give him this, send him on his way. | 把这个给他 然后让他回去 |
[28:24] | As soon as he uploads this bad boy to Amanda, | 只要他一把这个上传给阿曼达 |
[28:26] | It will ping us with her location. | 这会帮我们定位到她的位置 |
[28:28] | We go save your real dad. | 我们去营救你真正的爸爸 |
[28:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[28:38] | Amanda had your dad coaching him, right? | 阿曼达让你父亲指导他 对吧 |
[28:40] | Yeah. So? | 是的 所以呢 |
[28:41] | So she’ll put him in the server | 所以当你黑入的时候 |
[28:42] | when you’re hacking, just to monitor you. | 她会让他接入服务器 以此来监控你 |
[28:44] | I mean, your dad’s probably the one | 我是说 你爸爸可能就是 |
[28:46] | who beat you during the DNA hack. | 你黑DNA测试的时候打败你的人 |
[28:48] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[28:51] | Send him a message. | 给他发信息 |
[28:53] | Something embedded, something only your dad can read. | 嵌入式的消息 只有你爸爸能读到的 |
[28:56] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[28:59] | So you can talk to him. | 这样你就能跟他交流 |
[29:03] | Nah, I-I think that’s too risky. | 不 这样太冒险了 |
[29:05] | Nerd, he could give us his exact location, | 呆子 他也许能告诉我们他的确切位置 |
[29:08] | And even if he can’t, we’d have a mole on the inside. | 就算不能 我们也有了内应 |
[29:10] | – No. – Amanda won’t kill him | -不 -只要他没暴露 |
[29:12] | – if he’s not comp– – No. | – 阿曼达不会杀他 -不 |
[29:17] | You’re that afraid, are you? | 你害怕了 是吧 |
[29:19] | Afraid? | 害怕 |
[29:20] | Afraid of what? I’m not afraid. | 害怕什么 我不害怕 |
[29:23] | – “Afraid.” – You’re his son. | -害怕 -你是他儿子 |
[29:26] | Talk to him. | 跟他聊聊 |
[29:38] | Come on, nerd. | 加油 呆子 |
[29:40] | What easter egg is he going to use? | 他会用什么复活节彩蛋[隐藏信息]呢 |
[29:42] | The name of that tarantula he left on the sailboat. | 他留在帆船上的那只狼蛛的名字 |
[29:45] | It was his favorite pet. | 那是他最爱的宠物 |
[29:47] | But when his grades started to suffer, | 但当他成绩下降时 |
[29:49] | his dad thought it was a distraction, | 他爸爸觉得它分散了他的注意力 |
[29:50] | so he killed it. | 把它杀了 |
[29:52] | Birkhoff made it seem like he got drunk | 伯克霍夫假装喝醉 |
[29:54] | and was gonna bury it at sea. | 打算去海边埋葬它 |
[29:57] | Pop sounds like a piece of work. | 听起来 要费一番功夫 |
[30:05] | This is the same monkey from the coroner’s office. | 是在验尸官办公室交过手的那个家伙 |
[30:08] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[30:51] | You said you knew this guy? | 你说你认识这个人 |
[30:53] | Does it matter? | 不重要 |
[30:54] | I recognize a few things. | 我认出了一些东西 |
[30:57] | His name is Seymour Birkhoff. | 他叫西摩·伯克霍夫 |
[30:59] | You might know him as the Shadow Walker. | 你也许是通过暗影行者这个名字认识他的 |
[31:01] | He’s on the agency’s list. | 他在部门名单上 |
[31:03] | I don’t doubt it. He’s had his moments. | 这点我不怀疑 他有过辉煌岁月 |
[31:05] | He designed a very useful program. | 他设计了一个很有用的程序 |
[31:07] | Yeah. Shadownet. | 是的 影网 |
[31:09] | That’s right. | 正是 |
[31:10] | Can I see a picture of him? | 我能看看他照片吗 |
[31:26] | What you expected? | 你希望是什么 |
[31:31] | No. | 没有 |
[31:42] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[32:08] | Time for your transfer, Alex. | 是时候将你转移了 艾丽克丝 |
[32:10] | Unless you’ve changed your mind. | 除非你改变主意 |
[32:17] | You’re not just doing this because of the assassination. | 你不是只因为刺杀行动才这么做的 |
[32:22] | Something’s coming, and you think I know about it. | 有些事即将开始 你觉得我知道 |
[32:24] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉过你 |
[32:25] | I am not gonna share unless you do. | 除非你跟我分享 否则我不会跟你说 |
[32:29] | Who am I gonna tell? | 我能告诉谁呢 |
[32:31] | I’m just a trust-fund baby. | 我只是个拥有信托基金的小孩 |
[32:42] | We’ve been monitoring chatter by Pakistani intelligence. | 我们一直在监听巴基斯坦情报机构的通讯 |
[32:46] | We believe an operation is in the works, | 我们相信他们正在酝酿一项行动 |
[32:47] | but we haven’t been able to pinpoint exactly where. | 但我们还没有查明具体位置 |
[32:53] | The Pakistani man. | 巴基斯坦人 |
[32:55] | That must be what they’re gonna use him for. | 他们一定是要把他用在那上面 |
[32:57] | They’re going to put him somewhere | 他们要把他安插进 |
[32:58] | in Pakistani intelligence. | 巴基斯坦情报机构 |
[32:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What Pakistani man? | 等等 什么巴基斯坦人 |
[33:01] | I found four of them on the docks. Same place I found that. | 我在发现那东西的码头 发现了四个人 |
[33:06] | They’re gonna surgically alter his face, | 他们通过手术改变他的样子 |
[33:08] | turn him into one of their impostors. | 把他变成一个替身 |
[33:10] | Go time. | 该走了 |
[33:14] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[33:40] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:56] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[34:06] | Not bad for a trust-fund baby. | 作为一个信托基金小孩 身手不错啊 |
[34:09] | Not bad for an accountant. | 作为一个会计 身手不错啊 |
[34:16] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们来晚了 |
[34:18] | You look surprised. | 你看起来很吃惊 |
[34:22] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:26] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[34:28] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:57] | – We got our double. – What? | -找到那个替身了 -什么 |
[34:59] | Here we go. Give him the bait. Let’s go get Amanda. | 开始吧 给他下套 抓住阿曼达 |
[35:02] | Sheryl Stein. | 谢丽尔·斯坦 |
[35:02] | Says right here she was promoted just after the G20. | 这里明确写着20国峰会后 她晋升了 |
[35:04] | President Spencer must have known about that. | 斯宾塞总统一定知道 |
[35:06] | – So? – It’ll all make sense once you read this. | -所以呢 -看过这个你就知道了 |
[35:12] | It’s everything we know about the shop. | 这里有我们所知道的”商店”的全部信息 |
[35:15] | – The shop? – You’ll see. | -“商店” -你会明白的 |
[35:17] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[35:23] | – He did it. – We did it. | -他做到了 -我们做到了 |
[35:37] | That flash drive will be useful. | 那个闪存盘会很有用 |
[35:39] | Everything we need to tear them apart. | 我们摧毁他们所需的一切都在那里面 |
[35:44] | Why’d you do it, Lionel? | 莱昂内尔 你为什么这么做 |
[35:50] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[35:55] | You asked for his picture. | 你要他的照片 |
[35:58] | Why did you ask for… | 你为什么要… |
[36:02] | You had a third child who passed away | 你的第三个孩子在翻船事故中 |
[36:05] | sailboat accident… | 身亡了 |
[36:10] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 |
[36:14] | Execute fail-safe… | 启动失败应急计划 |
[36:15] | Now! | 马上 |
[36:22] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[36:32] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[36:33] | I’m not going back to live in the sewer. | 我不要在回下水道生活 |
[36:36] | If anything happens to you, Amanda kills my… | 如果你有不测 阿曼达会杀了我的… |
[37:17] | I think that’s everything. | 就这么多 |
[37:18] | Yep. That should be helpful. | 嗯 会有用的 |
[37:25] | You came back for me. | 你回来救我 |
[37:27] | Yeah, well, I sort of ran out on you first. | 我先抛弃你逃跑的 |
[37:29] | Yeah, Michael told me. | 我知道 迈克尔告诉我了 |
[37:33] | He would do that. | 他真说了 |
[37:35] | Look, we’re a team. | 当然 我们是一路的 |
[37:36] | We can’t work together if we can’t trust each other. | 如果不能彼此信任 我们就无法合作 |
[37:40] | Yeah. No, I-I hear you. | 没错 我懂 |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:53] | Alex. It’s Ryan. | 艾丽克丝 是瑞安 |
[38:00] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[38:03] | I guess having me back wasn’t such a bad thing, huh? | 看来我回来也不是件坏事嘛 |
[38:09] | Guess not. | 看来不是 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I’ve run the stats on the Pakistani man you found | 我查了查你找到的那个巴基斯坦男人 |
[38:14] | height, build, blood type. | 身高 体形和血型 |
[38:15] | He doesn’t match up with any high-ranking officials | 在高级别的巴基斯坦情报官员中 |
[38:18] | – in Pakistani intelligence. – Keep looking. | -没有与之相符的 -继续跟进 |
[38:20] | I’m telling you, they’ve got something big planned for him. | 我说过 他们在他身上有大计划 |
[38:25] | They’ll never see him coming. | 他们永远也不会预见到他的到来 |
[38:26] | It will be trickier without Peller | 没有佩勒会棘手一点 |
[38:28] | but we’ll make it work. | 不过我们会搞定的 |
[38:30] | It had to be done. | 一定要完成 |
[38:31] | You wasted a valuable asset. | 你浪费了一个有力的资源 |
[38:34] | We can’t see this through as designed | 没有佩勒在 |
[38:35] | without Peller in place. | 我们的计划就没法顺利进行 |
[38:37] | We have the stuxworm. We can improvise. | 我们有蠕虫病毒 随机应变吧 |
[38:40] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[38:41] | Despite your posturing, | 不管你的姿势如何 |
[38:43] | you clearly don’t have the wits to defeat Nikita. | 你显然没有打败尼基塔的智慧 |
[38:47] | You were played, amanda. | 阿曼达 你被耍了 |
[38:51] | We do this my way. | 按照我的方法来的吧 |
[39:17] | He was a son of a bitch, | 他是个贱人 |
[39:20] | but he didn’t deserve this. | 但他也不应是这样的下场 |
[39:26] | I know what you’re feeling. | 我明白你的感受 |
[39:26] | I just don’t know how to make it better for you. | 可我不知道怎么做能让你好受些 |
[39:32] | Well, at least I got to talk to him. | 至少我和他说过话 |
[39:35] | If you hadn’t pushed me to send that message, | 如果不是你逼我给他发消息 |
[39:38] | I never would’ve had the chance. | 我就再也不会有机会了 |
[39:42] | I wanted to keep my promise. | 我想兑现承诺的 |
[39:45] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[39:49] | You want to promise me something? | 你想承诺我什么事吗 |
[39:52] | Promise me you’ll take your own advice. | 承诺要相信自己的判断力 |
[39:55] | Stop running. | 而且不要逃走了 |
[39:59] | What you run from you run into. | 越逃避越会相遇 |
[40:10] | You never cease to amaze me, nerd. | 你总是能令我惊叹 呆子 |
[40:25] | This is not over. | 这还没完 |
[40:41] | For years, I tried to discover his secret. | 几年了 我尝试挖出他的秘密 |
[40:44] | All those sessions– I could never crack him. | 这么多计划 我都没法击垮他 |
[40:48] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你对他一无所知 |
[40:51] | But you do. | 但是你知道 |
[40:55] | The secret is somewhere inside that | 秘密就在 |
[40:57] | decrepit little psyche of his… | 他那脆弱而幼小的心底里 |
[41:03] | A valuable password | 那是打开一个无比宝贵的系统的 |
[41:04] | to an absolutely invaluable system… | 珍贵密码 |
[41:08] | the only system that could ever bring us down. | 那是唯一能打败我们的系统 |
[41:10] | You’ll never crack shadownet… | 没有他 |
[41:13] | – not without him. – Hmm. Yes. | -你永远都无法摧毁”影网” -没错 |
[41:17] | Lionel may be out of reach, | 我们可能抓不到莱昂内尔 |
[41:19] | but the building blocks of his personality are… | 但是铸成他性格的人 |
[41:25] | right here, aren’t they? | 不就在这吗 是不是 |
[41:29] | You know, back when he worked for me, | 你知道吗 在你儿子为我所用时 |
[41:32] | I wanted to use more extreme measures on your son. | 我曾想过用极端手段对付他 |
[41:36] | But my boss at the time– he wouldn’t allow it. | 只是我当时的上司 不允许我这么做 |
[41:41] | Well, guess what. | 那么 你猜怎么着 |
[41:47] | I’m my own boss now. | 现在我才是老大 |