时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Kate, look. | 凯特 瞧 |
[00:33] | I feel like I’m dreaming. | 感觉就像做梦一样 |
[00:34] | I told you you’d love it. | 我就说你会喜欢 |
[00:36] | I had to work up the courage. | 我得先鼓足勇气呀 |
[00:37] | You’ve had your pilot’s license for all of a month. | 你的飞行执照考了一个月才下来 |
[00:40] | Had no faith. | 对我没信心 |
[00:48] | Now, look. | 瞧 |
[00:50] | It’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[00:53] | Now, look, Kate, | 看 凯特 |
[00:54] | Griffith Park Observatory. | 格里菲斯天文台 |
[00:55] | Our first date. | 我们初次约会的地方 |
[00:57] | Best day of my life. | 我生命中最美好的一天 |
[00:59] | – I’m gonna swing us back around, okay? – Okay. | -我再转回去 好吗 -好 |
[01:07] | Crap. | 该死 |
[01:09] | This is not good. | 情况不妙了 |
[01:11] | What’s not? What? What’s happening? | 怎么了 什么不妙 |
[01:12] | Th-there’s a binder under your seat. | 你座位下有个活页夹 |
[01:14] | Grab it. Last page is a checklist. | 拿起来 最后一页是张核查表 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:17] | Now, last one. | 最后一页 |
[01:18] | Okay. Okay, here. | 好 好 翻到了 |
[01:20] | Emergency landing without engine power? | 无引擎紧急降落 |
[01:22] | Read the list, babe. | 读一下列表 宝贝 |
[01:24] | – Airspeed 65 knots. – Check. | -空速65节 -确认 |
[01:28] | – Mixture idle cutoff. – Check. | -油气混合比怠速切断 -确认 |
[01:30] | – Verify flight ring is engaged. – Check. | -确认飞行戒指已就位 -确认 |
[01:32] | – Initiate engagement process. – Check. | -启动订婚流程 -确认 |
[01:34] | Confirm pilot is head over heels in love with the passenger. | 确认飞行员疯狂地爱上了乘客 |
[01:41] | Check. | 确认 |
[01:43] | “Will the pilot promise to love | 飞行员愿意用一生 |
[01:45] | and cherish the passenger until his dying day?” | 去爱护珍惜乘客到老吗 |
[01:48] | Double check. | 非常确认 |
[01:55] | – I love you so much, Kate. – I hate you. | -我特别爱你 凯特 -你讨厌 |
[01:58] | What do you say? Like it? | 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[02:01] | Will you be my copilot? | 愿意做我的副驾驶吗 |
[02:09] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[02:12] | Hey, Kate. Kate? | 凯特 凯特 |
[02:14] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[02:15] | Kate! Kate! Kate! | 凯特 凯特 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | Tell me what happened up there, sir. | 请说一下刚才的情况 |
[02:38] | Was she complaining of chest pain or nausea? | 她有提过自己胸疼或恶心吗 |
[02:40] | No, no, nothing. She just passed out. | 没有 没有 她就是晕过去了 |
[02:42] | Is she on any medications? | 她有服用什么药物吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, some kind of thyroid medication, | 有 一些甲状腺药物 |
[02:47] | but nothing serious. | 但没有什么严重的 |
[02:48] | I can’t believe I did this. I think I did this. | 竟然是我造成的 我想是我造成的 |
[02:50] | Did what, sir? | 你做了什么 先生 |
[02:51] | I-I pretended there was something wrong with the plane. | 我假装飞机出了问题 |
[02:54] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[02:55] | I had a proposal written out on the emergency instructions. | 我把求婚书写在紧急事件指示上面了 |
[02:58] | – I was gonna propose on Valentine’s Day – Okay. | -我本来想情人节再求婚 -嗯 |
[03:00] | And I don’t want to be so on the nose, | 而我不想正好在那一天 |
[03:01] | so I thought I’d do it a few days early. | 所以就想提前几天 |
[03:02] | Okay, okay, listen to me. | 好 好 听我说 |
[03:03] | You have to get her on the ground. | 你得先将她降到地面上 |
[03:05] | Have you notified Air Traffic Control? | 你通知空管部了吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, yeah, they said I could touch down | 通知了 他们说15分钟后 |
[03:08] | at Burbank Airport in 15 minutes. | 我可以在伯班克机场降落 |
[03:10] | Is there any place closer where you could make an emergency landing? | 附近有没有哪里可以让你紧急降落 |
[03:19] | God. | 天呐 |
[03:32] | Brakes, brakes, brakes. | 停下 停下 |
[03:57] | – All right, let’s put her over here. – Okay. | -好 把她放在那边 -好 |
[04:03] | Does she have any history of heart problems? | 她有心脏病史吗 |
[04:04] | No, she’s only 32. | 没有 她只有32岁 |
[04:06] | How does this happen? | 怎么会这样啊 |
[04:07] | Blood pressure’s 80/40. | 血压80/40 |
[04:09] | Still dropping. | 还在下降 |
[04:09] | Hen, looks like a possible heart attack. | 亨 感觉像是心脏病突发 |
[04:11] | Nitro sublingual. | 舌下含服硝酸甘油 |
[04:17] | – Hey, Abbs, I’m-I’m on a call. – Okay, but don’t hang up. | -小艾 我正在救人 -好 别挂电话 |
[04:20] | I’m the one who took the call you’re on. | 是我接的这个求救电话 |
[04:21] | Listen, after he told me about the stunt that he pulled | 听着 他跟我说完耍的小花招之后 |
[04:23] | and he told me about her condition, | 还说了她的用药情况 |
[04:24] | I called her doctor. | 我联系了她的医生 |
[04:25] | Wait, wh-what stunt? | 什么小花招 |
[04:27] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[04:28] | Romeo faked an air emergency. | 这个大情圣伪装了一次空中紧急情况 |
[04:31] | You faked an emergency? | 你伪装了一次空中紧急情况吗 |
[04:32] | I was proposing. | 我当时是在求婚 |
[04:35] | I thought I was being romantic. | 我以为这样很浪漫 |
[04:36] | The doctor says she’s on levothyroxine | 医生说她在服用左旋甲状腺素 |
[04:38] | for her thyroid condition, | 治疗甲状腺机能失调 |
[04:39] | which you know can ’cause heart palpitations. | 你知道这能引起心跳过速 |
[04:41] | Guys, she’s on levothyroxine. | 各位 她在服用左旋甲状腺素 |
[04:44] | Not a heart attack. | 不是心脏病突发 |
[04:47] | Broken heart syndrome? | 心碎综合征吗 |
[04:48] | – That’s what I’m thinking. – Okay. | -我也这么想 -好 |
[04:50] | – I’ll get the adenosine. – That’s a real thing? | -我去拿腺苷 -真有这种病吗 |
[04:52] | Mimics the symptoms of a heart attack. | 跟心脏病突发的症状相仿 |
[04:54] | It was probably brought on by her thyroid medication | 这可能是她的甲状腺药物导致 |
[04:56] | and you nearly scaring her half to death. | 而你又把她吓个半死 |
[04:57] | You don’t treat it the same as a cardiac event. | 不能用心脏病的药物治疗 |
[04:59] | That nitro we almost gave her | 我们差点给她吃的硝酸甘油 |
[05:01] | could’ve caused some real damage. | 差点真要了她的命 |
[05:05] | All right, she’s coming to. She’s coming to. | 好了 她醒了 醒了 |
[05:07] | That’s it. Take some deep breaths. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[05:09] | Good call, Abby. She’s, she’s conscious. | 真棒 艾比 她醒过来了 |
[05:12] | She’s conscious, she’s conscious. | 她醒过来了 醒过来了 |
[05:12] | – You’re okay. – You’re okay. | -你没事了 -没事了 |
[05:14] | Deep breaths, deep breaths. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:16] | Baby, thank God. | 亲爱的 谢天谢地 |
[05:17] | All right, you think you can sit up? | 你能坐起来吗 |
[05:19] | – Here, take it slowly. – Careful. | -慢慢来 -当心 |
[05:23] | Can I see the ring again? | 我能再看一下戒指吗 |
[05:25] | Wait, what’s happening? | 现在什么情况 |
[05:26] | I think she’s actually considering his proposal. | 她好像真考虑答应他的求婚了 |
[05:41] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[05:42] | She said yes. | 她答应了 |
[05:45] | And she smacked him. | 然后又扇了他一巴掌 |
[05:47] | Love hurts. | 爱情伤人啊 |
[05:52] | Good. All right. | 很好 |
[05:54] | Now, three tablespoons of sugar. | 三大勺糖 |
[05:59] | The tablespoons are the bigger ones, Mom. | 大勺是大号的勺子 妈 |
[06:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:02] | Let her remember. | 让她自己想起来 |
[06:03] | Remember? Mom. | 想起来 妈 |
[06:05] | – What? – Remember what? Honestly? | -什么 -想起什么来 老实说吗 |
[06:08] | I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen you bake anything. | 这还是我第一次见你烘焙呢 |
[06:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:13] | I mean, Dad always did the cooking. | 一直都是爸做饭 |
[06:15] | Well, I made plenty of reservations. | 我订了很多次位子呢 |
[06:19] | And now you’re making Valentine’s cookies. | 你现在要做情人节饼干了 |
[06:22] | I love Valentine’s Day. | 我喜欢情人节 |
[06:23] | It’s, like, the one day of the year | 一年中只有这一天 |
[06:25] | we can be sappy and romantic and in love with love. | 我们可以尽情徜徉在爱海之中 |
[06:29] | So, then, why are you dating | 那你为什么跟一个 |
[06:31] | a guy who only likes to bone on the phone? | 只能通过电话打炮的男生交往啊 |
[06:34] | We’re not dating, Carla. | 我没在交往 卡拉 |
[06:36] | Although he did invite me to the party at the firehouse. | 尽管他确实邀请我去消防局的派对了 |
[06:39] | I don’t know. It’s getting kind of irritating. | 我说不好 感觉开始令我不快了 |
[06:41] | I mean, I’m fine with him being a boy toy. | 我不介意他是个小白脸 |
[06:43] | You know, I’m all right with that. | 我能接受这点 |
[06:45] | But he’s so afraid he’s gonna do something wrong | 但他特别担心他会做错什么 |
[06:48] | or hurt me or something. | 伤害到我 |
[06:49] | Frankly, I just want to put on some fancy underwear, and… | 老实说 我就想穿上高档内衣… |
[06:54] | Get my hair done, and go out, | 做个美美的发型 然后出去 |
[06:56] | and have a nice time and feel special. | 好好享受地过一个专属之夜 |
[06:58] | Amen to that. | 祝你好运了 |
[07:01] | Well, maybe if Buck doesn’t pull through, | 如果巴克最后不愿意出来 |
[07:04] | we’ll all do a girls’ night. | 我就来个女生之夜 |
[07:06] | No. No way. | 别扯了 |
[07:08] | A woman like you, smart and sexy with hair like an angel | 你这样的女人 聪明 美艳 一头天使般的秀发 |
[07:12] | deserves a real Valentine’s Day. | 必须得过个真正的情人节啊 |
[07:14] | If he doesn’t want to give it to you, honey, then… | 如果他不能给你过情人节 亲爱的… |
[07:17] | Sayonara, fireboy. | 慢走不送 消防男 |
[07:19] | Yes. | 就是 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:26] | God, I hate Valentine’s Day. | 天 我最不喜欢情人节了 |
[07:28] | Everywhere you look, it’s perfume ads, candy ads, jewelry ads. | 满眼望去 全是香水 糖果以及珠宝广告 |
[07:31] | It is a fake holiday designed by women | 这就是女人发明出来的假节日 |
[07:34] | to make guys feel guilty and go into debt. | 专门让男人觉得歉疚 背上债务 |
[07:36] | You think it’s just women who run the companies | 你觉得那些卖东西的公司 |
[07:38] | that are trying to sell you those things? | 都是女人老板吗 |
[07:40] | Well, they’re at least in on it. | 至少有她们掺和 |
[07:42] | Well, I know plenty of women… | 我认识很多女人 |
[07:46] | who don’t like Valentine’s Day and plenty of guys who love it. | 她们不喜欢情人节 而很多男人喜欢情人节 |
[07:50] | You? | 你吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:53] | Here and there, I’ve been known since I was about eight years old to like Valentine’s Day. | 大家都知道 我八岁起 就喜欢上情人节了 |
[07:57] | And after I met my wife, | 我认识我妻子之后 |
[08:00] | I’ll tell you what… | 这么说吧 |
[08:03] | You have someone to share it with, | 有人和你一起过节 |
[08:05] | it could be pretty great. | 真的很棒 |
[08:06] | You must miss her a lot on Valentine’s Day. | 你肯定在情人节很想她 |
[08:14] | Miss her every day, Buck. | 我每天都很想她 巴克 |
[08:16] | Miss her every day. | 每一天都很想她 |
[08:29] | Welcome back, Chim. | 欢迎回归 老奇 |
[08:38] | You guys. | 你们真好 |
[08:39] | How does it feel to be back? | 回来感觉如何 |
[08:41] | Beats the alternative. | 比不回来感觉要好 |
[08:44] | Seriously, though, everybody, | 但说真的 各位 |
[08:47] | one thing I realized while I was gone is that, | 我离开这段时间 我意识到一件事 |
[08:50] | I really need you people | 我真的需要你们 |
[08:51] | like I need a hole in the head! | 就像我”需要”脑袋上多个洞一样 |
[08:54] | I cannot. | 受不了 |
[08:55] | Place hasn’t been the same without you, Chim. | 这里需要你 老奇 |
[08:58] | You’re the heart of this firehouse. | 你是这个消防局的心脏 |
[09:00] | I’m glad to have you back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[09:02] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢你 巴比 |
[09:02] | Hey, you had a lot of people praying for you, | 很多人为你祈祷了 |
[09:04] | not just this department, either. | 还不只是消防局呢 |
[09:06] | Well, I think somebody was listening. | 看来有人认真听了呢 |
[09:08] | Even the doctors kept using the word “miracle.” | 就连医生也一直说这是个奇迹 |
[09:11] | I guess if you’re gonna have a piece of rebar that’s sticking through your skull, | 如果脑袋上要插一段钢筋 |
[09:14] | that’s the way to do it. | 这才是正确插法啊 |
[09:15] | – So not even a headache? – Just you, Buck. | -一点头疼也没有吗 -只有你让我头疼 巴克 |
[09:18] | – Shade, shade, shade, shade, shade. – That’s not funny. | -吐槽真绝 绝绝绝 -不好笑 |
[09:20] | – Shade, shade. – All right. | -绝了 -好了 |
[09:21] | – Let’s light you up so you can make a wish. – All right. | -点蜡烛 让你许愿吧 -好 |
[09:22] | All right, who’s got a match? | 谁有火柴 |
[09:26] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:27] | Firehouse and nobody’s got a match? | 这是消防局 没人有火柴吗 |
[09:54] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I’m here for the party. | 嗯 我来参加派对 |
[09:57] | You’re a friend of Chimney’s. Come on. | 你是奇米的朋友 来吧 |
[09:59] | No, I’m not a friend. | 不 我不是他朋友 |
[10:00] | I mean, I feel like I know Chimney, but… | 我感觉很熟悉奇米 但… |
[10:02] | ’cause I feel like I… | 因为我觉得… |
[10:03] | You’re… are you Captain Nash? | 你是纳什队长吗 |
[10:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[10:07] | Abby Clark, a friend of Buck’s. | 艾比·克拉克 我是巴克的朋友 |
[10:09] | You’re the woman from the phone. | 你就是电话那头的女人 |
[10:11] | – Yes… – 911 operator. | -对 -911接线员 |
[10:13] | – Right. Yes, yes, yes. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -对 我是 -好好 |
[10:15] | Hey, Abby. | 艾比 |
[10:16] | You showed. That’s so cool. | 你来了 太棒了 |
[10:18] | How are you doing? It’s good to see you. | 你好吗 见到你真好 |
[10:21] | – And you brought cookies. – I brought cookies. | -你带饼干来了 -我带饼干了 |
[10:23] | Come on up. | 上来 |
[10:26] | So, everyone… this is Abby Clark. | 各位 这是艾比·克拉克 |
[10:28] | She is L.A.’s fiercest 911 operator | 她是洛杉矶最厉害的911接线员 |
[10:31] | and she brought cookies, so… | 她带来了饼干… |
[10:34] | There you go. | 不错 |
[10:35] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[10:36] | This is, this is Chimney. | 这是奇米 |
[10:37] | The-the guy… | 就是他… |
[10:39] | – This is Ab-Abby. – How are you doing? | -这是艾比 -你好吗 |
[10:41] | – I’m good. I can barely feel it now. – Great. | -我很好 都没什么感觉了 -这就好 |
[10:43] | Would you like some cake? | 你想吃点蛋糕吗 |
[10:44] | – No, I’m good. Thank you. – Okay. | -不用了 谢谢 -好 |
[10:46] | Okay, come on, come on. There’s… | 过来 过来… |
[10:47] | – It’s nice to meet you. – You, too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[10:50] | I was gonna light the candle. | 我本来要点蜡烛呢 |
[10:51] | – You couldn’t wait for me? – Are you serious? | -就不能等我吗 -搞什么 |
[10:54] | I get dumped after surviving rebar through my skull | 我被钢筋穿头后活下来 结果被甩了 |
[10:56] | and he ends up with her? | 而他和她在一起了 |
[10:58] | What’s that kid have that I don’t? | 我哪里比不上那小子了 |
[11:01] | Forget I asked. | 当我没说 |
[11:02] | – You want some ice cream? – Yes. | -你想吃点冰淇淋求安慰吗 -好 |
[11:04] | – All right. – I want a lot of ice cream. | -好 -很多冰淇淋才能抚平我心伤 |
[11:06] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:07] | – It’s cool, right? – Yeah, it’s… | -很棒吧 -是啊… |
[11:09] | that’s one thing to say about it. | 也可以这么说吧 |
[11:10] | It’s cool. | 很棒 |
[11:13] | – How are you? – Yeah. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[11:15] | – Nice to see you. – You, too. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[11:16] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[11:17] | You know what, she’s doing fine. Thank you. | 她目前很好 多谢 |
[11:20] | Thanks for asking. | 有心了 |
[11:23] | I’m Hen. | 我是亨 |
[11:24] | Hi, Hen, I’m Abby. | 你好 亨 我是艾比 |
[11:26] | I work with your boy here. | 我和你男人是同事 |
[11:28] | Glad to know you really exist. | 很高兴知道你不是他编出来的人 |
[11:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | He talks about you all the time. | 他总把你挂在嘴边 |
[11:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:34] | Little. Little bit. | 一点啦 就一点 |
[11:36] | So, where’s he taking you? | 他要带你去哪啊 |
[11:38] | Valentine’s Day tomorrow. | 明天是情人节 |
[11:40] | We… | 我们… |
[11:41] | – We hadn’t really… – Don’t. We don’t have a plan. | -我们还没… -还没安排呢 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I mean, you know, I-I have to work, and… | 我得上班 还有… |
[11:45] | Your shift ends at 2:00. So does mine. | 你两点就下班了 我也是 |
[11:46] | I’m going home to my wife. | 我会回家陪老婆过节 |
[11:50] | Well, we’re just being casual. | 我们没那么正式 |
[11:52] | It’s no big deal. | 不庆祝也没事 |
[11:53] | It’s just… It’s just a day. | 就是普通的一天 |
[11:56] | Yeah, the only day he’s obligated to show you a good time. | 嗯 就是这一天他有义务让你过得开心 |
[12:01] | So, what are you doing for Valentine’s Day? | 你情人节打算怎么过 |
[12:04] | Me? | 我吗 |
[12:05] | Hell, I put in for a extra shift. | 天 我申请加班了 |
[12:08] | I’m doing whatever I can to get my mind off romance for the night. | 我尽一切努力浇灭那晚想要浪漫的念头 |
[12:12] | So, where you taking her? | 你要带她去哪儿 |
[12:13] | And it better not be a salad bar. | 最好不要是商店里的沙拉吧 |
[12:16] | No, you know, it’ll be someplace, | 不会啦 我会带她去 |
[12:19] | really nice. | 一个好地方 |
[12:21] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好 -好吗 |
[12:22] | – Great. Yeah. – Cool. | -很好 -棒 |
[12:23] | Getting kinda late for a rezzy. | 现在预订有点晚了 |
[12:25] | Well, I know people. | 我有熟人 |
[12:28] | – He knows people. He knows people. – Yeah. | -他有熟人 他有熟人 -好吧 |
[12:31] | Good-bye, Hen. Good-bye, Hen. | 再见 亨 再见 |
[12:34] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[12:35] | Tomorrow. How about 7:00? | 明天七点怎么样 |
[12:37] | – Okay. All right. – Yeah? | -好呀 -好 |
[12:38] | – All right, see ya. – Thanks. Go. | -好 明天见 -太棒了 快去吧 |
[13:01] | Did you not like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[13:03] | It’s good, it’s just a little salty for my taste. | 挺好的 就是我吃着有点咸 |
[13:04] | Well, I have a lot of snacks | 我准备了很多小零食 |
[13:07] | for our Valentine’s Day double feature: | 我们可以边看连场电影边吃 |
[13:10] | The Notebook and Fatal Attraction. | 《恋恋笔记本》和《致命吸引力》 |
[13:13] | I’m kidding. I hate The Notebook. | 开玩笑的 我讨厌《恋恋笔记本》 |
[13:19] | We can have sex during intermission. | 我们可以中场休息时来一炮 |
[13:22] | You told me you didn’t want to make a V-Day plan, | 你说过不想计划情人节 |
[13:24] | so that means we get to do mine instead. | 那我们就要按我的计划走啦 |
[13:27] | Now is the moment in my schedule | 按我的计划 |
[13:29] | where you give me my gift. | 你现在该送我礼物了 |
[13:31] | Right. | 对 |
[13:36] | You mentioned, once, liking that brand, so… | 你提过喜欢这个牌子 所以… |
[13:43] | I like chocolate. | 我是喜欢巧克力 |
[13:44] | I like Le Vian diamonds. | 但我喜欢的巧克力钻石 |
[13:46] | Real diamonds, not Le Vian diamond-shaped chocolates. | 真钻 而不是钻石形的巧克力 |
[13:51] | Did you think I was going to get you real diamonds? | 你觉得我会送你真钻吗 |
[13:52] | Ted, I had a plan. | 泰德 我都计划好了 |
[13:54] | A really specific plan for tonight, | 我为今晚做了精心准备 |
[13:56] | and you’re messing it up. | 你就这样搞砸了 |
[13:58] | You gave me a $14.00 box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day. | 你居然送我一盒廉价巧克力做情人节礼物 |
[14:01] | I spent all day cooking for you | 我花了一整天为你下厨 |
[14:03] | and getting waxed and buying sexy underwear– | 做了脱毛 还买了情趣内衣 |
[14:05] | I spent hours on tonight. | 我准备了好久 |
[14:06] | Maybe you should have spent a few less hours salting the food. | 也许你该少花点时间烹饪 别把饭菜做得这么咸 |
[14:09] | Okay, that’s it, I’m out. | 够了 我要走了 |
[14:12] | You know, my friends told me to stay away from you. | 我朋友们告诫我 离你远点 |
[14:14] | Said you had the crazy eyes. | 说你眼神疯癫 |
[14:17] | You told me you loved me. | 你说过 你爱我 |
[14:18] | I tell that to everyone. | 我跟每个人都这么说 |
[14:21] | Okay, you want me to do this the hard way? Fine. | 你想让我和你撕破脸吗 好吧 |
[14:22] | You’re not my only girlfriend. Okay? | 你不是我唯一的女友 |
[14:24] | I-I can’t watch a movie with you | 我不能跟你看电影 |
[14:25] | because I’ve got plans with another girl later tonight. | 因为我晚点和别的女孩还有约 |
[14:28] | Got her the same box of chocolates. | 给她买了同样的巧克力 |
[14:29] | You don’t mean anything to me, Melora. | 你只是我万花丛中的一朵 梅罗拉 |
[14:35] | Okay, get out of the way, Melora. | 让开 梅罗拉 |
[14:55] | LAPD. Open up, please. | 洛杉矶警局 请开门 |
[15:05] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[15:05] | You all right, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[15:07] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:08] | We got a noise complaint from one of your neighbors. | 你的邻居投诉你们家很吵 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:12] | I got into a fight with my boyfriend. | 我和我男友吵架了 |
[15:14] | It probably got loud. | 可能吵得太大声了吧 |
[15:16] | Is he still here? | 他还在这儿吗 |
[15:18] | No, I’m all alone. | 不在 就我一个人 |
[15:20] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进去看看吗 |
[15:31] | I’ll just have a look around? | 我就四处检查一下 |
[15:32] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:37] | Dumped on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节被甩了 |
[15:40] | Can you believe it? | 很扯吧 |
[15:41] | Yeah, well, men can be dogs. | 有的男人就是这么渣 |
[15:44] | I just thought he was a good dog. | 我就是以为他是个好男人 |
[15:47] | Thought he would be the one. | 还以为他会是我的新郎 我的真命天子 |
[15:48] | Yeah, well, sometimes the one isn’t even the one. | 新郎有时也未必是你的真命天子 |
[15:51] | Take it from me, | 就说我吧 |
[15:52] | you can be married and still feel alone. | 虽然已婚 但依然很寂寞 |
[15:54] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[15:56] | Sometimes, yeah. | 时常会这样 |
[15:57] | We all do. | 大家都这样 |
[16:05] | But you’re wearing that ring. | 但你还戴着婚戒 |
[16:07] | Yeah, well, I took a vow. | 我结婚时许下了承诺 |
[16:08] | – That’s so beautiful. – Listen. | -真高尚 -听着 |
[16:10] | Any man who can do this to you on Valentine’s Day, | 情人节甩掉你的男人 |
[16:13] | he ain’t worth it. | 不值得你爱 |
[16:15] | All right? You’re better off without him, | 没有他 你会过得更好 |
[16:17] | you hear me? | 懂吗 |
[16:25] | That’s from a long time ago. | 这是旧伤了 |
[16:26] | That was really just a cry for help. | 就是很绝望 想博取关注 |
[16:29] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[16:30] | You’ve been through a lot tonight. | 你今晚过得很糟心 |
[16:33] | If the blues come back and you feel like crying out for help, | 如果你想起了伤心事 需要倾诉 |
[16:36] | you make a call and talk to me. | 你可以打给我 向我倾诉 |
[16:39] | This is my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[16:40] | I’ll be on duty all night. | 我整晚都当值 |
[16:42] | You’ve got a good heart. | 你的心真好 |
[16:47] | Available units. Available units, 211 in progress, | 各单位注意 比佛利与佛蒙特街角 |
[16:49] | corner of Beverly and Vermont. | 发生抢劫 |
[16:51] | 727-L-30. Show me en route. | 727L30警员 前往事故地点 |
[16:56] | You okay? | 你自己可以吗 |
[16:57] | I will be now. Thank you. | 我会没事的 谢谢你 |
[17:35] | I just got some excellent advice from a very wise woman. | 有个聪慧的女人刚给了我一个好建议 |
[17:47] | You sure you don’t want me to stay? | 你确定不需要我留下来吗 |
[17:48] | I feel bad, you and Chimney having to pull double shifts. | 我有点过意不去 你和奇米要连值两班 |
[17:51] | Chimney’s so excited to be back, | 奇米很兴奋能回来上班 |
[17:53] | he’d work four shifts in a row if we asked him to. | 我们让他连值四班 他都愿意 |
[17:56] | I already told Gardner I’d cover the first half of his day | 我已经替了加德纳的班了 |
[17:58] | so he could spend it with his wife. | 这样他就能和妻子过情人节了 |
[18:00] | So I’m good. All right, turn around. | 所以你不用留下了 转身 |
[18:06] | What if I screw this up? | 我要是搞砸了怎么办 |
[18:09] | Screw it up? | 搞砸 |
[18:10] | Well, my advice is don’t. | 我的建议是 别搞砸 |
[18:13] | Okay, what happens if we start having sex? | 如果我们上床了怎么办 |
[18:15] | Why would that happen? | 约个会 怎么会上床 |
[18:16] | ‘Cause that’s what always happens– I’m a sex addict. | 我就这德性啊 我有性瘾 |
[18:18] | Self-diagnosed, yeah. | 还是自我诊断呢 |
[18:21] | Listen, it’s not uncommon | 这不稀奇 |
[18:22] | for a guy to use quick, meaningless sex to avoid real intimacy. | 男人通过轻率的性爱避免与人真正亲近 |
[18:27] | So you’re saying, you know, it might be okay to sleep with her, | 你的意思是 跟她上床可以 |
[18:30] | just as long as I’m not a dick about it? | 但不能拔吊无情 |
[18:32] | – I didn’t say that. – No? | -我可没这么说 -不是吗 |
[18:33] | – Is that what you think I said? – That’s what I heard. | -你是这么领会的吗 -你不就是这个意思吗 |
[18:34] | That’s not what I said. Why don’t you try this? | 我可没这么说 但你可以试试看啊 |
[18:36] | Why don’t you try something new? | 试试新套路 |
[18:38] | Why don’t you try, just once, getting to know her? | 试着去了解她一次 |
[18:40] | Really get to know her. | 深入了解她 |
[18:42] | Okay… | 好了 |
[18:47] | It just jumped ten degrees in here. | 你真是太火辣了 |
[18:50] | You don’t look like a whore at all. | 看起来一点都不像要出去约炮的人 |
[18:53] | Thanks, Mom. | “谢谢夸奖” 妈 |
[18:55] | Well… I’m excited. | 我好激动啊 |
[18:58] | And with any luck, nobody’ll get hurt. | 幸运的话 没人会受伤 |
[19:02] | Okay, look, | 行了 |
[19:03] | I need you to stop worrying about everybody else’s wants and feelings, | 不要再担心别人的感想了 |
[19:05] | and start worrying about your own, okay? | 为自己考虑一下 好吗 |
[19:07] | Fine. I’m just… I’m excited. | 好吧 我就是太激动了 |
[19:08] | It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m going out. | 我情人节有约了 |
[19:11] | Okay, so I should… not sleep with her tonight. | 那我今晚不该和她上床 |
[19:16] | – Correct. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[19:16] | You should not have sex with her tonight | 如果你真想跟她交往 |
[19:19] | if you’re really interested in her. | 今晚就不该跟她上床 |
[19:20] | A woman like that deserves a little chivalry. | 对待她这样的女人 你应该表现出骑士风度 |
[19:24] | Chivalry? Okay, I like that. | 骑士风度 我喜欢 |
[19:26] | You know, and… don’t be a dick. | 还有 别犯浑 |
[19:29] | You know what, Buck, I think if you focus on the first part, | 巴克 如果你能专心做好第一点 |
[19:31] | the second part’ll take care of itself. | 第二点根本不用担心 |
[19:33] | – Geez. – I got it, I got it. Let me try on this jacket. | -天 -我能行 我能行 我试试西装 |
[19:44] | – How do I look? – You look real handsome. | -看起来如何 -帅呆了 |
[19:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[19:48] | – Okay. Good. – Good luck. | -太好了 -祝好运 |
[19:50] | I don’t want it. | 少来 |
[19:51] | Good luck keeping it in your pants. | 祝你管住自己的下半身 |
[19:52] | No, I’m not… Bobby! | 不 我才不会… 巴比 |
[20:20] | I need you to back up, sir. | 退后 先生 |
[20:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 警官 |
[20:24] | So, what’s the situation here? | 这里什么情况 |
[20:26] | 12 cars, no fatalities. | 12车连环撞 无人伤亡 |
[20:27] | But we got a medical transport vehicle sandwiched in there. | 但有辆医疗车被堵住了 |
[20:30] | Driver’s freaking out. | 司机很慌 |
[20:32] | Says they were delivering an organ for transplant. | 说他们在运送待移植的器官 |
[20:36] | Please, this organ has to get to Southland Medical immediately. | 拜托了 这个器官必须马上送到南城医院 |
[20:39] | The patient is critical. She’s prepped and waiting. | 病人性命垂危 已做好术前准备 就等移植器官了 |
[20:41] | I got this. | 交给我了 |
[20:46] | Buckle up, buttercup. | 系好安全带 “小甜心” |
[21:06] | What… | 天呐… |
[21:09] | What… okay. | 天啦噜 好吧 |
[21:14] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[21:21] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我们可能赶不到了 |
[21:24] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们一定会赶到 |
[21:28] | This is unit 727-L-30. | 我是727L30警员 |
[21:31] | I need a manual traffic control | 请求人工交通管制 |
[21:33] | at the 10 freeway onramp eastbound at Alameda. | 在阿拉米达10号高速路东向超车道上 |
[21:42] | This is uniform. We’ve got you covered. | 这里是总部 交给我们了 |
[21:50] | Red light. Red– | 红灯 红… |
[21:52] | Red light. Red light! God! | 红灯 红灯 天呐 |
[22:01] | – So, who’s the recipient? – What? | -接受者是谁 -什么 |
[22:03] | The transplant recipient. Whose life are we saving? | 器官接受者 我们救的人是谁 |
[22:05] | Her name is Anna Cerritos. | 她叫安娜·瑟瑞托斯 |
[22:07] | She’s a 16-year-old high school student from Seattle. | 她是个来自西雅图的16岁高中生 |
[22:10] | Her whole family’s flown out here to be with her. | 她全家人都来陪她了 |
[22:12] | All right, we got you, Anna. | 有我们呢 安娜 |
[22:15] | Big truck. | 大卡车 |
[22:16] | White truck. Truck truck! | 白色卡车 车车车 |
[22:23] | No, any…! | 不要… |
[22:28] | Look out! | 小心 |
[22:35] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[22:39] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:51] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[22:53] | You may have saved a life tonight. | 你今晚挽救了一条生命 |
[22:55] | Well, I can’t think of anything better than delivering a heart on Valentine’s Day. | 应该没有比情人节运送心脏[交心]更好的事了吧 |
[23:00] | That was a kidney. | 那是个肾脏 |
[23:05] | Kidneys are good. | 肾脏也行 |
[23:07] | 727-L-30, this is Dispatch. Come in. | 727L30警员 这里是调度中心 收到请回答 |
[23:11] | Go for 727-L-30. | 我是727L30警员 |
[23:13] | Sergeant Grant, | 格兰特警官 |
[23:13] | police welfare check requested at 844 Sanborn, Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶桑伯恩844号请求安全检查 |
[23:18] | Show 727-L-30 responding. | 727L30警员接警 |
[23:29] | Sergeant Athena, you came. | 阿西娜警官 你来了 |
[23:36] | I was under the impression that, you were having distress? | 你之前不是很难过吗 |
[23:41] | I was having a moment. | 我就是一时伤心 |
[23:43] | Happy Valentine’s Day! | 情人节快乐 |
[23:45] | Did you know See’s Candies is open 24-7? | 你知道糖果店全天营业吗 |
[23:48] | I just… I wanted to thank you for your kind words earlier. | 我就是… 我想感谢你之前安慰我 |
[23:52] | I ate all the caramel ones. | 牛奶糖都被我吃掉了 |
[23:53] | Wh– wait, you know, this is, this is very sweet of you, but, | 等下 你真贴心 但是… |
[23:57] | you really didn’t have to do this. | 你真不必这么做 |
[23:59] | I just… You were so kind to me, | 我就是… 你之前真是太暖了 |
[24:02] | and I was thinking, we’re both members of The Lonely Hearts Club. | 我想 我们都很”孤独寂寞冷” |
[24:06] | To The Lonely Hearts Club! | 敬”孤独寂寞冷”一杯 |
[24:09] | My God. | 天呐 |
[24:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[24:11] | Here, let me just… | 给 我帮你… |
[24:12] | No. No, no. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不用了 |
[24:13] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事的 |
[24:15] | I-I appreciate the thought. | 你的好意 我心领了 |
[24:18] | May I use your restroom and then go? | 能用一下洗手间吗 清理好我就走 |
[24:21] | Of course. You’re working. I’m sorry. | 当然可以 你还要工作 抱歉 |
[24:25] | It’s just down the hall to the left. | 就在走廊左手边 |
[24:34] | There’s hydrogen peroxide under the sink if you need it. | 水槽下有双氧水 你尽管用 |
[24:37] | Thank you. I’m fine. | 谢谢你 不用了 |
[24:39] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果双氧水洗不掉 |
[24:40] | there’s ammonia under there, too. | 下面还有氨水 |
[24:41] | That works really well on blood. | 去血污效果一流 |
[25:14] | Melora. | 梅罗拉 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna need to get, your ex-boyfriend’s phone number for my report. | 你得给我你前男友的手机号 我需要备案 |
[25:29] | Melora? | 梅罗拉 |
[26:00] | Wish you hadn’t gone in there. | 你要是没闯入该多好 |
[26:01] | The superglue’s still drying. It isn’t ready yet. | 强力胶还没干 还没准备好见人呢 |
[26:11] | Think this’ll work? | 这款怎么样 |
[26:12] | I’d actually recommend this one, sir. | 我会推荐这一款红酒 先生 |
[26:14] | – Okay. – Full-bodied red. | -好 -这款口感醇厚 |
[26:14] | Pair nicely with both of your meals. | 很搭两位的餐点 |
[26:16] | – Fantastic. That’s what we’ll go with. – He’s so cute. | -很好 就这款吧 -他好帅啊 |
[26:17] | – Thank you. – God, I wonder if he’ll ask to see his ID. | -谢谢你 -天 去开房会要求他出示身份证吗 |
[26:19] | What if he asks to see his and not mine? | 万一只看他的 不看我的怎么办 |
[26:25] | You weren’t kidding. You really do know people. | 你没说笑 你还真有熟人 |
[26:28] | I don’t know how you got us in here. | 你居然能订到这里的桌位 |
[26:29] | I-I know the owner. | 我认识餐厅主人 |
[26:30] | Well, I-I met him, we, | 见过一面 我们… |
[26:33] | we contained a noxious gas leak for them a couple weeks ago, | 几周前 我们替他搞定了毒气泄漏事件 |
[26:36] | so yeah, just try not to breathe much. | 呼气的时候要小心喔 |
[26:39] | Yeah, do that. | 对 捂住口鼻 |
[26:41] | No. It’s fine. He was really appreciative. | 开玩笑啦 没事啦 他很感激我们 |
[26:44] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Yeah, sure. Tastes like wine to me. | 可以 反正是红酒的味道 |
[26:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:58] | – You want some bread? – No, thanks. | -你要来片面包吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[26:59] | – Mind if I? – Please. Go ahead. | -那我吃咯 -吃吧 别客气 |
[27:02] | Man, she’s pretty. | 天 她真美 |
[27:03] | Her hair’s amazing. | 她发型真好看 |
[27:04] | Look like that before? | 之前是这个发型吗 |
[27:05] | Buck, stop. | 巴克 别意淫了 |
[27:06] | Remember, you’re not sleeping with her. | 记住 你不能跟她上床 |
[27:12] | I think I can see his muscles through that jacket. | 我似乎能透过西装看到他的肌肉线条 |
[27:15] | Cheers. Thank you. | 干杯 谢谢你 |
[27:16] | And happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[27:18] | – Cheers. – Are you finished chewing? | -干杯 -你咽下去了吗 |
[27:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:23] | Be cool. I’m not choking in front of her. | 忍住 不能在她面前噎住 |
[27:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:27] | God. God. Wait, don’t drink, ’cause you could… | 天呐 等等 别喝酒 那样你会… |
[27:30] | No. No. No. | 不 不要啊 |
[27:32] | God. Wait, don’t drink. | 天 等下 别喝 |
[27:36] | – Do you know the Heimlich maneuver? – I do. Get him up. | -你会海姆立克急救法吗 -我会 扶他起来 |
[27:37] | – Okay. – Get him up. | -好 -扶他起来 |
[27:40] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[27:57] | Come on, Buck. | 坚持住 巴克 |
[27:59] | – Call 911. – We already did. | -打求救电话 -打过了 |
[28:00] | Call ’em again. Put ’em on speaker. | 再打一次 开免提 |
[28:04] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[28:05] | It’s emergency dispatcher Abby Clark, Parker Center. | 我是帕克中心的接线员 艾比·克拉克 |
[28:08] | I’m not on site. | 我现在不在岗 |
[28:09] | I need to speak to Stephanie Gaskins in Emergency Medical Dispatch. | 我要和紧急医疗调度的斯蒂芬妮·加斯科通话 |
[28:12] | This is EMD Gaskins. | 我是紧急医疗调度的加斯科 |
[28:14] | Steph, it’s Abby. | 斯蒂芬 我是艾比 |
[28:15] | – Abby? – I’ve got an adult male, | -艾比 -这里有个成年男性 |
[28:18] | fully obstructed air pipe. | 气道完全被堵住了 |
[28:19] | – Compressions? – Yes, but he’s unconscious. | -试试胸外按压 -试过了 但他昏迷了 |
[28:21] | I can’t remove the object. | 我没法弄出噎住物 |
[28:23] | He stopped breathing two minutes ago. | 他两分钟前没有呼吸了 |
[28:25] | Another three minutes, | 再过三分钟 |
[28:26] | and he’s gonna have brain damage. | 就会对他的大脑造成损伤 |
[28:27] | I need you to walk me through an emergency tracheotomy. | 你得指导我进行紧急气管切开术 |
[28:31] | Abby, have you lost your mind? | 艾比 你疯了吗 |
[28:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:33] | You know the paramedics are gonna be at least seven minutes. | 急救队至少还有七分钟才能到 |
[28:37] | I can’t let this happen. | 我不能让他的大脑损伤 |
[28:38] | I’ve got to do something. | 我得救他 |
[28:40] | You got a knife? Something sharp? | 你有刀吗 锋利一点的东西都行 |
[28:42] | And you’re going to need something to keep the airway open, | 还需要找个东西撑开气道 |
[28:44] | like a pen or a straw. | 笔或是吸管之类的 |
[28:45] | A knife a-and a pen or a straw, something. | 一把刀 一支笔或一个吸管 |
[28:49] | – Okay. – Here. | -好 -给 |
[28:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | Find the indentation between his Adam’s apple and the cricoid cartilage. | 找到他喉结和环状软骨之间的凹口 |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:57] | Yup. Okay, I think I found it. | 好 好像找到了 |
[28:59] | You’re going to make a horizontal incision, | 你要水平切开 |
[29:01] | a half-inch wide and about half-inch deep. | 半英寸宽 半英寸深 |
[29:04] | My God. | 天呐 |
[29:09] | God. | 天呐 |
[29:12] | God. Okay. | 天呐 好 |
[29:14] | There shouldn’t be a lot of blood, | 应该不会有太多血 |
[29:15] | but try to keep it from leaking into his windpipe. | 但别让血流进气管里 |
[29:18] | Okay, I did it. | 好 我切好了 |
[29:19] | Okay, stick your finger in, open it up. | 用手指将其打开 |
[29:21] | God. My God. Okay, okay, okay. | 我的天 好 好 |
[29:24] | Get the pen in there. | 把比笔放进去 |
[29:27] | Two quick breaths. | 快吹两下 |
[29:30] | Five seconds. | 等五秒 |
[29:31] | 4 3 2 1… | 四三二一 |
[29:34] | another quick breath. | 再吹一下 |
[29:43] | Excuse me, excuse me. Gurney coming through. | 借过 借过 轮床来了 |
[29:45] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[29:46] | – Gurney coming through. – You’re okay. | -轮床来了 -你没事了 |
[30:10] | Was the caller the only one in the house? | 家里只有来电求救的人吗 |
[30:12] | As far as I know, but if not, he could be laid up. | 据我所知是的 如果不是 有人会扶起他 |
[30:15] | You might have to bust the door open. | 你得撞门了 |
[30:17] | Check in there, too. | 也看看那里吧 |
[30:21] | LAFD, anybody home? | 洛杉矶消防局 有人吗 |
[30:25] | Los Angeles Fire Department, anybody home? | 洛杉矶消防局 有人在家吗 |
[30:29] | – All right, Chim, go ahead. – All right. | -好 老奇 来吧 -好 |
[30:30] | Bust it open. | 撞开门 |
[30:37] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[30:39] | Yes, a man called 911, gave us this address. | 嗯 一个男人打了求救电话 提供了这个地址 |
[30:42] | Said he had fallen, he was in some kind of distress. | 说他摔倒了 需要救助 |
[30:44] | Male in distress? | 需要救助的男人吗 |
[30:46] | No. I’m the only man here, | 没有 这里就我一个男人 |
[30:48] | and pretty sure I’m not in distress. | 我可不需要救助 |
[30:51] | And the two of you have been home all night? | 你们俩一晚上都在家吗 |
[30:52] | I-I was. Alex… | 我在 艾利克斯 |
[30:54] | I told her I had to work on Valentine’s Day. | 我告诉她 我情人节得工作 |
[30:58] | You should have seen how pissed off she was at me. | 你都不知道她当时有多少生气 |
[31:00] | But it was all part of the plan. | 但这都是惊喜之一 |
[31:01] | He came home and surprised me with flowers | 他回家给了我一个惊喜 带着花 |
[31:03] | – and takeout from Mr. Chows. – Yeah, her favorite. | -以及周氏饭店的外卖 -她的最爱 |
[31:06] | I’m a serious romantic. | 我这人特别浪漫 |
[31:08] | So you weren’t expecting him home until later? | 这么说你一开始不知道他会回家 |
[31:10] | Not for hours. | 之前不知道 |
[31:13] | would you guys mind if we took a quick peek around the perimeter? | 我们能查看一下四周吗 |
[31:16] | It’s procedure. | 这是规定 |
[31:17] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. You want me to show you around? | 好 当然了 你想让我给你们带路吗 |
[31:19] | No. We’ve got it. You can get back to your romance. | 不用 我们自己可以 你们继续过情人节吧 |
[31:21] | Yes. | 好 |
[31:30] | Got it? | 可以吗 |
[31:31] | Watch your step, there, Captain. | 小心脚下 队长 |
[31:32] | Watch your step. | 你小心脚下吧 |
[31:40] | See anything, Chim? | 有发现吗 老奇 |
[31:41] | Nothing over here. | 这里没有 |
[31:47] | Chim. | 老奇 |
[31:49] | Over here. | 这里 |
[31:53] | – Come here. – Don’t move. Do not move, sir. | -过来 -别动 别动 先生 |
[31:56] | – You jumped from up there, didn’t you? – Yeah. Yes. | -你从上面跳下来的吧 -对 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:59] | – How many fingers am I holding up? – two. | -这是几根手指 -两根 |
[32:01] | – What day is it? – Valentine’s Day. | -今天几号 -今天是情人节 |
[32:03] | What do you think, Chim? They broken? | 你怎么看 老奇 断了吗 |
[32:06] | There’s deformity. They’re both broken. | 变形了 都断了 |
[32:09] | Sir, I’m just gonna stabilize your neck. | 先生 我要固定你的脖子 |
[32:11] | There. | 好了 |
[32:13] | So you sustained what we call a Casanova Fracture. | 你现在的状况是”风流债骨折” |
[32:15] | What, w-why is it called a Casanova Fracture? | 为什么叫”风流债骨折” |
[32:18] | Well, woman is having an affair, | 女子搞外遇 |
[32:20] | husband comes home early, | 丈夫提前回家了 |
[32:21] | the guy jumps off: Casanova. | 小三男跳下窗户 “风流债” |
[32:24] | God. | 天呐 |
[32:25] | Chim, you ready? | 老奇 好了吗 |
[32:26] | – Sir, take it easy, we’re gonna roll you over. – Careful. No. | -先生 放松 我们要把你翻过去 -小心 不要 |
[32:28] | – On the count of three. – No. No! | -我数三下 -别 别 |
[32:29] | – One, two, three. – No. No. | -三二一 -不要 不要 |
[32:31] | God! | 天呐 |
[32:32] | You’re okay. You’ll be okay. | 你没事 你不会有事的 |
[32:33] | You’re okay. Yeah, okay. | 你没事 好 |
[32:35] | God, my leg. | 天呐 我的腿 |
[32:38] | Mickey? | 米基 |
[32:39] | What the… God. | 什么… 天呐 |
[32:40] | What the hell is going…? | 到底怎么… |
[32:42] | Was he in here when I got home? | 我回家时 他在这里吗 |
[32:44] | You said you were gonna be at work. | 你说你会在公司工作 |
[32:47] | All right, take a breath. | 好了 别激动 |
[32:47] | This man has been severely injured, | 这个人受了重伤 |
[32:49] | and you can work this all out with your wife | 你可以稍后再和你老婆解决这事 |
[32:51] | once we get him medical attention and get him out of here. | 我们先把这个人送到医院去 |
[32:53] | – She’s not my wife. – She’s my wife. | -她不是我老婆 -她是我老婆 |
[32:59] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[33:01] | You said it was done between the two of you. | 你说你们俩之间结束了 |
[33:02] | You asked me to move in here. | 你都让我搬来和你同居了 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry. I-I really am. | 对不起 真心抱歉 |
[33:07] | There’s just so much history between us. | 我们之间的羁绊太深了 |
[33:08] | So many memories. | 有那么多共同回忆 |
[33:11] | God! | 天呐 |
[33:13] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[33:14] | – What? – I am so sorry. | -怎么了 -我很抱歉 |
[33:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:17] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:18] | I’m okay. I love you. | 我没事 我爱你 |
[33:20] | – I love you. – I love you! | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[33:24] | Can I ride with him to the hospital? | 我能陪他一起去医院吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah, so long as the divorce papers aren’t signed yet. | 只要还没签离婚协议 你还是家属 |
[33:35] | So was that creepy or romantic? | 这是变态还是浪漫 |
[33:38] | A little of both. | 都有吧 |
[33:40] | Got to love Valentine’s Day. | 情人节真是太有意思了 |
[33:51] | This… | 这个… |
[33:54] | This was supposed to be a surprise. | 这瓶酒本该是个惊喜 |
[33:58] | Ted didn’t seem to appreciate the effort I put into Valentine’s Day, but… | 泰德不是很感激我在情人节上花的心思 但是 |
[34:02] | he will once I’m done with him. | 等我弄完他 他就会了 |
[34:03] | Once you’re done with him? | 等你弄完他 |
[34:06] | Melora, you chopped him up and superglued him back together. | 梅罗拉 你把他切成块 又用胶水粘回去了 |
[34:10] | Well, yeah. How would you have done it? | 是啊 不然你会怎么做 |
[34:12] | Melora, stop it. | 梅罗拉 住手吧 |
[34:14] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[34:17] | You’re sick. | 你精神有问题 |
[34:18] | And it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[34:19] | You’re on so many drugs, | 你吃太多药了 |
[34:21] | you don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在干什么 |
[34:23] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是那样 |
[34:24] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚自己在干什么 |
[34:26] | And actually, you know what? | 其实吧 |
[34:27] | I’m so sick of people telling me what’s wrong with me. | 我受够别人说我有毛病了 |
[34:32] | There’s nothing wrong with my brain. | 我脑子没有病 |
[34:33] | It’s my heart. I have a broken heart. | 是我的心有问题 我的心碎了 |
[34:37] | Melora, you’re suffering, and you’ve been hurt. | 梅罗拉 你很痛苦 你受到伤害了 |
[34:40] | And I can relate. | 我能理解 |
[34:42] | You have to believe me when I tell you that heartbreak doesn’t last forever. | 你得信我 心碎会痊愈 |
[34:48] | But some mistakes do. | 但犯错就覆水难收了 |
[34:50] | Now whatever happens after tonight, | 不管今晚之后会怎样 |
[34:53] | the system can-can go easy on a woman scorned, | 司法体系会对一个心碎的女人宽大处理 |
[34:56] | but not on one who hurts a cop. | 但不会放过一个对警察下手的人 |
[35:00] | So untie me. | 所以解开我吧 |
[35:02] | I can help you, but you have to untie me. | 我能帮你 但你得先给我松绑 |
[35:06] | Somebody help me, please! | 来人救命啊 |
[35:09] | – Help me! – Well, look who finally woke up. | -救命 -瞧瞧谁终于醒了 |
[35:13] | Who else is here, Melora? | 还有谁在这里 梅罗拉 |
[35:14] | Ashleigh. | 阿什利 |
[35:16] | The girl Ted was gonna spend Valentine’s Day with. | 那个要跟泰德共度情人节的女人 |
[35:18] | He met her at the gym because could he be more of a cliche? | 他们在健身房认识的 剧情太老套了吧 |
[35:23] | I saw it in their texts. | 我看到他们之间的短信了 |
[35:23] | And then I texted her from his phone | 然后我用他的手机给她发了信息 |
[35:25] | and told her to come here for a romantic rendezvous… | 让她过来共度浪漫之约 |
[35:27] | Did you hurt her? | 你伤害她了吗 |
[35:28] | I bashed her over the head when she came, with a pan, a couple times, | 她刚来时 我用锅猛击了她的头几次 |
[35:31] | but not enough, apparently, | 但显然还不够狠 |
[35:32] | ’cause she hasn’t lost the ability to speak. | 因为她还能说话 |
[35:35] | She’s not a good person. She’s not like us. | 她不是个好人 她跟我们不一样 |
[35:39] | – Please help me! – Or maybe she’s a victim, too. | -救我啊 -也许她也只是个受害者 |
[35:43] | Maybe Ted duped her, just like he did you. | 也许泰德骗了她 就像他骗你那样 |
[35:47] | – No. – Maybe he didn’t tell her that he already had a girlfriend. | -不是 -也许他瞒着她有女友的事 |
[35:50] | No, she knew. | 不 她早知道了 |
[35:53] | They probably had a good laugh about me! | 也许他们还在一起嘲笑我呢 |
[35:55] | Help, please! | 救命啊 |
[35:57] | Well, maybe you should bring her up here so we can find out. | 那就把她带出来 问清楚吧 |
[36:00] | We could talk to her together. | 我们可以一起问问她 |
[36:02] | You think I should kill her up here? | 你觉得我该在这里杀了她吗 |
[36:03] | No, you shouldn’t hurt that girl. | 不 你不能伤害那个女人 |
[36:06] | She has to die tonight, | 她今晚必须得死 |
[36:07] | because what if she tries to get Ted back? | 因为她又想把泰德勾引回去怎么办 |
[36:09] | Sweetheart, Ted’s dead. | 亲爱的 泰德已经死了 |
[36:12] | He won’t be once I fix him, okay? | 等我修好他 他就活了 |
[36:14] | Ted was perfect. | 泰德之前很完美 |
[36:15] | He had a job, he was handsome, | 有工作 人又帅 |
[36:16] | the sex was great. | 床上功夫也很好 |
[36:16] | Only problem was that he had an awful, cheating heart. | 只有一个问题 他有一颗出轨的坏心 |
[36:21] | He just needs a new heart, a good one. | 只要再给他一颗好心脏就行了 |
[36:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:25] | – It doesn’t work that way. – Course it does. | -那样没用 -当然有用 |
[36:29] | You’re a really good person, Athena. | 你是个真正的好人 阿西娜 |
[36:32] | You honored your vows. | 你对婚姻忠诚 |
[36:33] | You were so nice to me. | 你之前对我那么好 |
[36:35] | That’s why I had you come back here tonight | 所以我又把你叫回来了 |
[36:36] | because your heart is so wonderful and pure. | 因为你的心美好又纯净 |
[36:41] | And if I can take your heart and put it in Ted, | 如果我能将你的心脏放进泰德身体里 |
[36:44] | then all of my dreams come true. | 那我就圆梦了 |
[36:55] | This says I need a handsaw to get through your rib cage. | 这上面说 我需要一个手锯才能切开你的胸腔 |
[36:57] | I mean, who the heck has a handsaw just lying around? | 谁手边会有手锯这种东西啊 |
[37:01] | Whatever, I’ll make it work. | 行了 我想个办法好了 |
[37:03] | That’s what Melora does. | 梅罗拉就这样 |
[37:04] | Makes the best out of things. | 物尽其用 |
[37:05] | Creating art from garbage. | 化腐朽为神奇 |
[37:07] | Get your hands off of me. | 别碰我 |
[37:09] | How am I supposed to cut your heart out if I can’t touch you? | 不碰你 我怎么把你的心脏切出来 |
[37:21] | Do you know the real history of Valentine’s Day? | 你了解情人节的真正典故吗 |
[37:25] | It started in Roman times | 始于罗马时代 |
[37:26] | as a pagan ritual to Lupercalia. | 作为牧神节的异教仪式 |
[37:29] | I know this because my daughter did a report on it for school. | 我女儿写过这方面的研究作业 所以我知道 |
[37:33] | The men of the towns would strip naked and run down the streets, | 城里的男人会到街上裸奔 |
[37:36] | beating unmarried women or infertile women, | 狠打未婚女子以及不孕妇女 |
[37:39] | because they thought the beatings would somehow cure them. | 因为他们觉得打她们就能治愈她们 |
[37:43] | Or help find them a husband. | 或能帮她们嫁出去 |
[37:48] | Then, they sacrificed a dog… | 他们用狗献祭… |
[37:51] | That’s not true. | 不是那样 |
[37:52] | It’s to celebrate Saint Valentine, | 是为了庆祝圣瓦伦丁 |
[37:54] | the patron saint of love. | 这个爱之守护神 |
[37:56] | Saint Valentine? | 圣瓦伦丁 |
[37:59] | The patron saint of epileptics, not lovers. | 是癫痫病人的守护神 而非情侣 |
[38:02] | You’re a liar. | 你这个骗子 |
[38:04] | And you are a crazy bitch. | 而你是个脑子有病的贱人 |
[38:06] | Better than a dead one! | 也比死人要好 |
[38:09] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[38:11] | I know you’re in there, you piece of garbage! | 我知道你在里面 你个烂货 |
[38:34] | Stop it. | 别敲了 |
[38:35] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[38:37] | – Ted! Ted! – Miss! Miss… | -泰德 泰德 -这位小姐 |
[38:39] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:40] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[38:43] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[38:46] | Okay, what kind of weird, kinky crap does he have going on over here? | 他在这里搞什么变态的把戏 |
[38:49] | You need to calm down. | 你给我冷静 |
[38:50] | Now, who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[38:51] | I’m Sandra. | 我是桑德拉 |
[38:53] | Ted made a Valentine’s date with me tonight, | 泰德今晚要和我过情人节 |
[38:54] | and then, he just stood me up. | 结果他放我鸽子了 |
[38:56] | Ted! You bastard, | 泰德 你个混蛋 |
[38:58] | I know you’re here, you cheater! | 我知道你在这里 你个出轨的混蛋 |
[39:01] | I used Find My Phone to see where you were! | 我用电脑追踪到了你手机的位置 |
[39:03] | You signed into your iCloud on my computer like a damn idiot! | 你用我的电脑登录了你的苹果账号 你个傻子 |
[39:08] | I can track you wherever you are in this city. | 你去哪里 我都能追踪到 |
[39:11] | Where is he? I’m gonna kill him. | 他人呢 我要杀了他 |
[39:13] | You’re little late for that, honey. | 你来晚了 亲 |
[39:14] | Ted already gave his heart to someone else. | 泰德已经把心给别人了 |
[39:16] | You were his third date of the evening. | 你是他今晚的第三个约会对象 |
[39:18] | None of which he’s gonna make because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 所以跟谁都没法约了 |
[39:20] | 727-L-30 requesting R.A. units, homicide detectives and backup | 727L30警员请求医疗援助 请派凶案组警探和支援过来 |
[39:25] | at my location for a crime scene. | 这里发生了一起凶杀案 |
[39:27] | Tell them to send a straitjacket and a horse tranquilizer. | 让他们带约束衣和马匹镇定剂过来 |
[39:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:35] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[39:37] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[39:42] | Help me, she’s crazy. | 救命 她精神不正常 |
[39:43] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Everything’s all right now. | 没事了 都没事了 |
[39:47] | All right, let’s get you out of here. | 我带你出去 |
[39:49] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[39:52] | She? | 她 |
[39:52] | She’s his second date. | 她是他的第二个约会对象 |
[39:55] | You girls need to do better at picking men. | 你们真得提高挑男人的眼光了 |
[39:58] | Chlorpromazine, fluphenazine, haloperidol. | 氯普鲁马嗪 氟奋乃静 氟哌啶醇 |
[40:02] | These are first-generation antipsychotics. | 都是第一代抗精神病药物 |
[40:07] | Poor girl. | 真可怜 |
[40:09] | All she wanted was to be loved. | 她就只想被人爱而已 |
[40:12] | We’ll take it from here, Sergeant. | 接下来就交给我们吧 长官 |
[40:13] | Go home and see your husband. | 回家陪你老公吧 |
[40:15] | It’s Valentine’s Day for a few more hours. | 情人节剩下几个小时就结束了 |
[40:34] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[40:37] | Still out of it. | 还没醒 |
[40:40] | Well, from what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[40:41] | he’d be completely out it if it hadn’t been for you. | 如果不是你 他就真醒不过来了 |
[40:47] | You saved his life. | 你救了他一命 |
[40:49] | The surgeon told me you did a pretty impressive job, too. | 医生还说你之前救人的手法得很棒 |
[40:53] | I’m just mostly trying not to think about it, really. | 我就是努力不让自己去想 |
[41:03] | Listen, you’ve had a pretty traumatic night. | 你今晚折腾坏了 |
[41:05] | If you don’t want to sit here with him, you don’t have to. | 如果你不想留下来 就走吧 |
[41:07] | I can do that. | 我可以陪他 |
[41:08] | No, no, no. I-I do, I want to. | 不不 我想留下来 |
[41:13] | I-I’d love the company, though, if you want to… | 如果你也想留下 多个人陪也不错 |
[41:23] | Well, some Valentine’s Day, huh? | 这个情人节真特别啊 |
[41:26] | Super romantic. | 超级浪漫 |
[41:29] | Well, it’s one he’ll never forget. | 他永远都不会忘记这一次 |
[41:31] | No. It was all going so great, | 嗯 本来一切进展顺利 |
[41:32] | until I had to cut a hole in his throat. | 直到我在他喉咙处切了一个口子 |
[41:37] | Valentine’s Day rarely works out the way you expect it to. | 情人节很少会像你预期中那样发展 |
[41:41] | You know, that’s life. You got to roll with what comes. | 这就是生活 你得随机应变 |
[41:43] | Don’t know what’s around the corner. | 未来永远充满未知 |
[41:45] | Spoken like a true first responder. | 像个第一反应人员会说的话 |
[41:47] | – No, it’s straight out of the handbook. – Yeah. Yes. | -直接照搬手册 -是 对 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I remember. | 嗯 我记得 |
[41:53] | Seem like you could use a cup of coffee. | 感觉你得来点咖啡 |
[41:55] | That’s okay, right? | 咖啡可以吧 |
[41:56] | You can’t choke on that, can you? | 不会被噎住吧 |
[41:59] | Well, clearly you’ve never had the coffee from here before. | 显然你没喝过这里的咖啡 |
[42:02] | – I’ll risk it. – All right. | -冒险一试吧 -好 |