时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | 4.5 billion years ago, | 45亿年前 |
[00:25] | an astral body the size of Mars slammed into the Earth. | 一个火星般大小的天体与地球相撞 |
[00:29] | The debris that flew from our planet | 撞击所产生的地球碎片 |
[00:31] | became stuck in Earth’s gravity | 由于引力作用围绕着地球而转 |
[00:32] | and formed our moon. | 月亮由此而来 |
[00:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:37] | The moon is just a part of the Earth, separated forever, | 月亮是地球的一部分 却与其永远分离了 |
[00:40] | always drawn back towards us, longing to reconnect. | 总是被母星吸引着 渴望重新连接 |
[00:47] | It is said to increase fertility, create chaos | 据说满月会增强生育能力 引起混乱 |
[00:51] | and cause people to do things they would never normally do. | 影响人们做出一些疯狂之举 |
[00:55] | No one knows why things get so weird when the moon is full, | 无人知晓为何月圆之夜会如此诡异 |
[00:59] | why it makes people act so crazy. | 为何人们会失去常态 |
[01:02] | All I know is that on this job, | 我只知道干我们这一行 |
[01:04] | the one night you need to be ready for anything | 唯一需要打起十二分精神的一晚 |
[01:07] | is a night when the moon is full. | 就是月圆之夜 |
[01:11] | You, want to watch a Ray Donovan? | 你想看《清道夫》吗 |
[01:14] | I wish, but… | 我也想 但… |
[01:16] | I have to get my sleep tonight. | 我今晚得好好睡 |
[01:18] | It’s gonna be a full moon tomorrow and it’s always crazy. | 明天是满月 总是会出各种乱子 |
[01:21] | I need to make sure that I am rested. | 我得养好精神 |
[01:30] | Well, maybe we could have some close time. | 也许我们可以好好亲热一下 |
[01:35] | It’ll help you sleep. | 助你入眠 |
[01:37] | It’ll take a whole lot longer | 那要比看一集《清道夫》 |
[01:39] | than an episode of Ray Donovan to finish. | 还要花更长的时间 |
[01:42] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[01:45] | I don’t mind doing the extra work | 我不介意辛苦一点 |
[01:47] | to get you across the finish line. | 让你快点高潮 |
[01:49] | Shade, shade, shade, shade, shade. | 羞羞羞 羞羞羞 |
[01:56] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[01:58] | You are the most beautiful, sexy, powerful woman I’ve ever seen, | 你是我心目中最美丽 最性感 最有气场的女人 |
[02:03] | but tonight I got to get my sleep, babe. | 但我今晚我得好好睡觉了 宝贝 |
[02:13] | – LBD. – Karen, don’t say that. | -“性死” -凯伦 别那么说 |
[02:15] | I’m just tired. | 我就是累了 |
[02:17] | Lesbian Bed Death. | “拉拉性生活死亡” |
[02:21] | Doesn’t matter how hot a couple is for each other. | 不管一开始多么激情 |
[02:24] | Eventually, we all succumb to it. | 最终都会走到这一步 |
[02:26] | Come on. I get what I need. | 别这样 我欲求满足 |
[02:29] | Like, don’t you feel the magic when we’re cuddling? | 你不觉得我们搂着睡也很美好吗 |
[02:34] | I’ve just been in relationships | 只是我以前交往过 |
[02:36] | that have been more like sisterhoods before. | 像姐妹一样的女人 |
[02:41] | If we’re not having sex, | 如果我们不做爱 |
[02:43] | then what exactly is it that makes us a couple? | 我们还算什么情侣呢 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | Just let me get my rest tonight… | 今晚让我休息一晚 |
[02:52] | and when I come home after work tomorrow, | 等我明天下班回家 |
[02:54] | we’ll crawl into bed. | 我们就钻进被窝 |
[02:56] | It’ll still be a full moon. | 还是满月的日子 |
[02:59] | And who knows what kind of crazy stuff might happen? | 谁知道会发生什么疯狂的事情呢 |
[03:11] | Tomorrow. Okay. | 明天 好吧 |
[03:25] | All right, folks, coming through. | 好了 各位 我来了 |
[03:27] | Excuse me, please. | 借过一下 |
[03:31] | What you doing there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna have to take you out if that’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见 我要把你带出来 |
[03:35] | All right. You’ll be fine. | 好 你不会有事的 |
[03:47] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah? Watch your head. | 好了吗 小心别碰头 |
[03:51] | – I got you. I got you. – Thank you. | -有我呢 救出来喽 -谢谢 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe they didn’t have a key for this. | 他们竟然没有钥匙 |
[03:56] | Don’t worry. It’s-it’s one of those nights. | 没事 月圆夜总能碰到这种事 |
[03:58] | And here. Congratulations on your moo-moo. | 给 恭喜你赢了一个牛牛玩偶 |
[04:03] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[04:12] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[04:16] | You’re such a dork. | 你个小傻子 |
[04:18] | You’re a cute dork, but you’re a dork. | 虽然萌萌哒 但还是傻小子 |
[04:19] | A cute dork. | 萌萌哒傻小子 |
[04:20] | Okay. I’ll take that. | 我接受了 |
[04:22] | How are you? How you feeling? | 你怎么样 感觉如何 |
[04:23] | How’s your first day back? | 第一天回来上班 感觉如何 |
[04:25] | I feel great. | 感觉不错 |
[04:27] | No pain, got minor discomfort, | 没有疼痛感 只是轻微不适 |
[04:29] | but, don’t you worry. | 但别担心 |
[04:30] | I have someone monitoring my bread intake. | 有人盯着我吃面包 不会再噎着 |
[04:33] | I’m so relieved. | 这下我就放心了 |
[04:34] | So, when are we gonna do this again? | 我们什么时候再来一次 |
[04:37] | I mean dinner, not the tracheotomy. | 我是说约晚餐 不是气切插管 |
[04:40] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[04:41] | I have a run of shifts, | 我有一连串轮班 |
[04:42] | but I will check the schedule. | 但我要查看一下排班表 |
[04:45] | Are you buckling in? | “你系好安全带了吗” |
[04:47] | am I buckling in? | “我系好安全带了吗” |
[04:48] | Full moon. | 月圆之夜 |
[04:49] | It’s gonna get bumpy. | 不是个安稳夜啊 |
[04:51] | No. I do not buy into all that full moon BS. | 不 我才不信”满月魔咒”那一套瞎话 |
[04:55] | “Buy into”? No, no, no. | “不信那一套” 不不不 |
[04:56] | It-it is science. You know? | 这有科学依据 知道吗 |
[04:58] | Every full moon, the freaks come out. | 每一次满月 怪咖都出来疯了 |
[05:00] | Crime increases, emergency rooms are packed, | 犯罪率上升 急诊室人满为患 |
[05:02] | animals and kids go nuts. | 动物和孩子都失常了 |
[05:05] | No, in my experience, | 不 根据我的经验来说 |
[05:06] | anyone who’s gonna be an idiot on the full moon | 月圆之夜犯傻发狂的人 |
[05:09] | is gonna be an idiot | 平时也是个傻缺 |
[05:10] | on the half moon or the quarter moon | 不管是半月 还是弦月 |
[05:13] | or the no moon. | 还是没有月亮时 |
[05:15] | There is no statistical evidence | 没有具体数据材料显示 |
[05:17] | that any crime or accidents… | 犯罪或意外事件 |
[05:20] | or general freakiness | 或一般的发疯行为 |
[05:22] | increase during the full moon. | 会在满月时加剧 |
[05:24] | Abby, I just pulled a kid | 艾比 我刚把一个孩子 |
[05:25] | out of one of those stuffed animal arcade games. | 从娃娃机里救出来 |
[05:28] | I know, but that would’ve happened | 我知道 但不管是否满月 |
[05:29] | whether it was a full moon or not. | 这事都有可能发生 |
[05:30] | you don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[05:31] | I do know that. | 我肯定 |
[05:32] | – How many full moons have you worked? – one. | -你在满月时 出勤过多少次 -一次 |
[05:36] | Right. Bye, Buck. | 这就是了 再见 |
[05:38] | No, wait, hold on. Hold on. Look, I’m telling you. | 等下 等下 说真的 |
[05:40] | All right? Freaks come out. | 满月夜充满诡异 |
[05:41] | Now you call me when the night’s over, okay? | 今夜过后 你打给我 好吗 |
[05:46] | Bye, Buck. Bye. | 再见 巴克 再见 |
[05:58] | What’s he doing, ma’am? Is he trying to get in? | 他在干什么 女士 想闯进去吗 |
[05:59] | No. No, he’s just standing there. | 不不 他就站在那里 |
[06:04] | He’s looking at me. | 盯着我 |
[06:05] | I can’t see his eyes, but I can feel them. | 我看不见他的眼睛 但能感受到他的目光 |
[06:09] | Why is he here? | 他来干什么 |
[06:09] | – It’s okay, ma’am. – What does he want? | -没事 女士 -他想干什么 |
[06:11] | Can you tell me your name and address, please? | 请说一下你的姓名和地址 |
[06:13] | Nora Curtis. 3942 Rosewood. | 诺拉·柯蒂斯 黄檀木路3942号 |
[06:15] | I’m dispatching police to your location, Nora. | 我会派警察过去 诺拉 |
[06:17] | Can you describe the man for me? | 你能向我描述一下这个人吗 |
[06:19] | I can’t see his face. | 我看不清他的脸 |
[06:21] | He doesn’t have a face. | 他没有脸 |
[06:22] | Why doesn’t he have a face? | 他怎么没有脸啊 |
[06:24] | – Nora… – I can’t, I can’t breathe. | -诺拉 -我喘不上气了 |
[06:26] | I can’t breathe. I can’t… | 我没法呼吸了 我不能… |
[06:29] | It’s so tight. I can’t breathe. | 透不过气 我喘不上气了 |
[06:31] | It’s okay. All right, help is on the way, Nora. | 没事的 已经派人去救你了 诺拉 |
[06:33] | Just stay on the line with me. | 你别挂电话就行了 |
[06:41] | They called you for a prowler? | 一个潜行者 怎么把你叫来了 |
[06:43] | Homeowner has a heart condition. | 房主出现心脏问题了 |
[06:45] | Well, you two traveling a little light. | 你们俩有点轻装上阵啊 |
[06:47] | Yeah, a full moon. | 月圆之夜啊 |
[06:49] | Only way to survive is divide and conquer. | 解决之道就是分而治之 |
[06:51] | I believe it’s your enemy you’re supposed to divide, | 应该是对付敌人才用这招 |
[06:54] | not yourself. | 不是对自己 |
[06:55] | All right, I’m-a check around back. | 好 我去后面看看 |
[06:56] | – Okay. – Is that what that means? | -好 -那个词是那个意思吗 |
[07:01] | Paramedics. | 救护人员 |
[07:03] | The paramedics are here. | 救护人员到了 |
[07:05] | Thank you, Abby. | 谢谢你 艾比 |
[07:07] | You’re welcome, Mrs. Curtis. | 不客气 柯蒂斯 |
[07:08] | Nora. | 叫诺拉就行 |
[07:09] | You’re welcome, Nora. | 不客气 诺拉 |
[07:19] | While I was waiting for you, he just seemed to disappear. | 我等你们来的时候 他就不见了 |
[07:23] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[07:24] | Blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降了 |
[07:27] | Was I having a heart attack? | 我之前心脏病发了吗 |
[07:28] | No, no, no. | 没有 |
[07:29] | Looks more like a panic attack. | 确切说是恐慌发作 |
[07:33] | He gave me such a fright… | 他吓坏我了 |
[07:36] | standing out there… | 就站在外面 |
[07:38] | just staring. | 盯着我 |
[07:40] | You’re okay now. All right? | 你现在没事了 |
[07:42] | Now, ma’am, I want you to breathe for me, nice and slow, | 夫人 请你慢慢地呼吸一下 |
[07:44] | not too deep, and when you exhale, | 不用深呼吸 呼气时 |
[07:45] | I want you to purse your lips like this. | 撅起嘴唇 将气呼出 |
[07:48] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[07:49] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[07:51] | Full moon. Brings out the creeps and the crazies. | 月圆之夜 什么牛鬼蛇神都出来了 |
[07:53] | Breathe, okay? | 慢慢呼吸 |
[07:57] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[08:15] | Ma’am, is this where you were standing | 夫人 你看到那个人时 |
[08:17] | – when you saw the man outside? – Yes. | -你当时站在这里吗 -对 |
[08:21] | Ma’am, I’m Sergeant Grant. | 夫人 我是格兰特警官 |
[08:24] | If there was someone outside, they’re gone now. | 如果之前有人在外面 现在也走了 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Thena. | 西娜 |
[08:34] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:35] | It look to you like anybody had been outside? | 你觉得之前有人在外面吗 |
[08:37] | No. I mean, the ground’s wet. Didn’t see any footprints. | 没有 地是湿的 没发现有脚印 |
[08:41] | I did. | 我发现了 |
[08:47] | She says that she was standing pretty much right over here. | 她说她当时差不多站在这里 |
[08:58] | He was in the house. | 他当时在屋里 |
[08:59] | Standing right behind her. | 站在她后面 |
[09:01] | Okay. I just got the chills. | 好吧 这让我毛骨悚然了 |
[09:04] | He didn’t attack her, though. | 但他没攻击她 |
[09:05] | Maybe that wasn’t his intent | 也许他没想伤人 |
[09:08] | or maybe when she called 911 it spooked him, | 也许是她报警吓走他了 |
[09:10] | but it looks like he came in the front door. | 但看起来他是从正门进来的 |
[09:15] | Ma’am, you mind if I take a look around the inside? | 夫人 你介意我环顾一下屋子吗 |
[09:19] | No. Go ahead. | 不介意 看吧 |
[09:21] | Is there somewhere else you can stay tonight? | 你今晚有其它去处吗 |
[09:23] | Someone you can call? | 你能联系上谁吗 |
[09:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:25] | You think he’s coming back? | 你觉得他还会回来吗 |
[09:27] | You’ve been through a lot tonight. | 你今晚折腾坏了 |
[09:29] | It might be best if you had some company, that’s all. | 只是觉得有人陪你会比较好 |
[09:32] | I could call my daughter. | 我可以打给我女儿 |
[09:33] | That’s a great idea. | 很不错 |
[09:34] | All clear here. Pulse is good. | 检查完了 脉搏稳定 |
[09:36] | P/R, unconscious male. | 急救队 一男子昏迷 |
[09:37] | MacArthur Park. Subject appears to be unresponsive. | 麦克阿瑟公园 伤者失去意识了 |
[09:41] | Copy. Paramedic 118 responding. | 收到 118号急救队前去救助 |
[09:43] | That’s a dicey neighborhood. | 那条街区很危险 |
[09:44] | I’ll give you a police escort. | 我护送你们吧 |
[09:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Ma’am, I have an officer out front. | 夫人 前门有个警官 |
[09:49] | He’ll stay there until your daughter picks you up. | 你女儿来接你之前 他会一直留在这里 |
[09:51] | That’s wonderful. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Remember to breathe. | 记住慢慢呼吸 |
[09:55] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Absolutely. You just rest, okay? | 不客气 好好休息吧 |
[10:00] | You’re good now. | 你没事了 |
[10:00] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[10:04] | You want to tell me what that was all about? | 你要告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[10:05] | I’ll tell you in the truck. | 上车再说吧 |
[10:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:18] | Kathy. | 凯西 |
[10:20] | Kathy, where are you now? | 凯西 你在哪儿 |
[10:21] | I… I… I locked the front door | 我锁住了前门 |
[10:23] | and I’m upstairs in the bedroom. | 我在楼上的卧室里 |
[10:26] | Is there anyone else with you? | 还有别人在吗 |
[10:28] | No, nobody. | 没有人 |
[10:29] | He-He’s in the house. | 他进屋了 |
[10:31] | He-he broke through the door. | 他闯进来了 |
[10:33] | Okay, Kathy. | 好 凯西 |
[10:36] | Kathy, are you still there? | 凯西 你在听吗 |
[10:38] | Okay. Stay on the phone. Lock the bedroom door if you can. | 别挂电话 锁住卧室门 |
[10:42] | He’s at the door. He’s at the door. | 他在门外 他在门外了 |
[10:44] | – He’s here, he’s here! – Okay, okay, Kathy, | -他来了 他来了 -好好 凯西 |
[10:45] | tell him you’ve called 911 and the police are on their way. | 跟他说你报警了 警察马上就来了 |
[10:47] | – Can you do that? – I-I-I’m on… | -你能做到吗 -我… |
[10:49] | I’m on with 911. | 我正在报警 |
[10:50] | – The police are coming. – Kathy. | -警察马上就要来了 -凯西 |
[10:52] | Why are you here? Why are you here? | 你怎么来这里了 你怎么来了 |
[10:56] | Why are you here? Why? Why? | 你过来干什么 为什么 为什么 |
[11:04] | My God. | 我的天 |
[11:11] | It’s a fact. Gravity is heavier during full moons; | 这是事实 满月时 地心引力更强 |
[11:13] | scientists have proven it. | 科学家已经证实了 |
[11:15] | You read this in a peer-reviewed, scientific publication? | 你是在专家审议的科学刊物上看到的吗 |
[11:18] | I don’t know, is the Internet considered a “Scientific publication”? | 不好说 网络算是科学刊物吗 |
[11:21] | Buck, the idea that the moon causes odd behavior | 巴克 满月使人做出疯狂之举 |
[11:23] | and happenings goes back to the first century. | 要追溯到第一世纪时 |
[11:26] | It’s folklore, magical thinking. | 是民间传说 奇谈而已 |
[11:33] | She’s this way. | 她在这边 |
[11:34] | Jackie’s six months pregnant. She’s new. | 杰姬怀孕六个月了 她是新来的 |
[11:36] | This class is only open to moms who are at least 26 weeks. | 我们的课程只招怀孕26周以上的准妈妈 |
[11:40] | I warn them about overexerting themselves. | 我警告过她们不该太逞强 |
[11:43] | And behold, the Salabhasana. | 这就是蝗虫式瑜伽了 |
[11:48] | Yeah, Locust Pose. | 蝉式瑜伽 |
[11:50] | I’ve dated, like, 50 yoga instructors. | 我和五十个瑜伽导师交往过 |
[11:53] | Can you guys please clear out so we can get in there. | 你们散开一下 让我们进去 |
[11:55] | – Ladies, back to your mats. – Thank you, thank you. | -各位 回到自己的位置上 -谢谢 |
[11:56] | – I’ll take it. – I can’t move. | -我来了 -我动不了 |
[11:58] | Everything hurts. | 哪里都疼 |
[12:00] | The baby, is he okay? | 宝宝没事吧 |
[12:01] | Okay, we’re gonna check your baby right now. | 我们现在检查一下你的宝宝 |
[12:03] | Okay? I’m gonna touch you right here on your stomach. | 我要摸一下你的肚脐 |
[12:07] | Okay. There’s no trauma to the abdomen. | 好 腹部没有创伤 |
[12:09] | Vitals seem normal. | 生命体征正常 |
[12:11] | – Fetal heartbeat’s normal. – Okay, good. | -胎儿心跳正常 -好 |
[12:12] | Is the baby okay? | 宝宝没事吧 |
[12:13] | Your baby is fine. | 你的孩子没事 |
[12:14] | He’s not mine. | 他不是我的孩子 |
[12:16] | I’m a surrogate. | 我是个代孕的 |
[12:17] | Listen, can you tell me where you’re feeling your pain? | 听着 你能说说你哪里疼吗 |
[12:19] | Is it localized in your back, your arms, your legs? | 背部 肩膀 腿部的哪一部分吗 |
[12:21] | Arms and legs, | 胳膊和腿 |
[12:22] | but it’s-it’s the worst in my butt | 但我的屁股最痛 |
[12:23] | and down my thigh and calf. | 一直到大腿至小腿 |
[12:25] | Okay, I think you slipped a disc. | 应该是伤到腰椎了 |
[12:27] | We’re gonna need to get her on her side, okay? | 我们得把她翻到她那面 |
[12:28] | Very carefully support her head. | 小心支撑她的头部 |
[12:29] | All right, got it, Bobby. | 好 巴比 |
[12:30] | Let’s go this way towards you guys, okay? Very gently. | 把她翻到朝向你们这面 慢慢来 |
[12:33] | Eaay… | 轻点 |
[12:35] | – All right, I’m gonna take care of that. – I got it. | -我去看看那个人 -好 |
[12:36] | – You take care of this. – I got it. Go, go, go. | -你负责这个人 -我可以 你去吧 |
[12:38] | Here we go. I got you, I got you. | 好了 有我呢 有我呢 |
[12:40] | I think I’m having contractions. | 我觉得我出现宫缩了 |
[12:41] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[12:42] | 38 weeks. | 38周 |
[12:44] | 38 weeks. Okay. | 38周 好 |
[12:45] | All right, just keep breathing with your contractions. | 跟随你的宫缩一起呼吸 |
[12:47] | Nice and easy, all right? What’s your name? | 慢慢呼吸 你叫什么名字 |
[12:49] | Beth. | 贝斯 |
[12:49] | Okay, I need a cup of water for Beth. | 给贝斯拿点水来 |
[12:51] | Am I in labor? | 我要生了吗 |
[12:52] | I think it’s Braxton Hicks, it’s a soft labor. | 应该是”产前子宫收缩” 一种假性阵痛 |
[12:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:55] | That means your contractions are gonna go away | 意思就是等你补充完水分 放松以后 |
[12:56] | once we get you nice and relaxed and hydrated, okay? | 你的宫缩症状就会消失了 |
[12:59] | – Okay. – Just take a drink. | -好吧 -喝点水 |
[13:02] | My God. My water broke. | 天呐 我的羊水破了 |
[13:05] | – Buck? – Yeah, I’m on it. | -巴克 -我来了 |
[13:06] | Dispatch, requesting additional paramedics to 232 Hope, | 调度中心 霍普街232号 请求增派急救员 |
[13:09] | possible spinal disc herniation. | 可能性椎间盘突出 |
[13:10] | Need transport to hospital immediately. | 要立即送往医院 |
[13:12] | It’s coming. It’s coming now. | 要生了 宝宝要出来了 |
[13:14] | Yeah, you only just started contractions, it’s okay. | 好 你只是刚开始宫缩 没事 |
[13:16] | No, this is my fourth kid. It’s coming. | 不 这是我第四个孩子了 孩子要出来了 |
[13:18] | Okay, I need towels! I need towels! | 好 给我毛巾 毛巾 |
[13:20] | Please, she’s almost there. | 快 她快生了 |
[13:21] | Okay, these contractions are a minute apart. | 每隔一分钟就会出现一次阵痛 |
[13:24] | This isn’t soft labor, is it? | 这不是假性阵痛吧 |
[13:26] | No. You’re having your baby. | 不是 你要生了 |
[13:28] | My God, can I go to the hospital? | 天呐 我能去医院吗 |
[13:29] | With contractions this close together, | 宫缩这么频繁 |
[13:31] | I can’t bring you to the hospital. | 不能把你送去医院 |
[13:32] | Transporting you’s too risky right now. | 眼下用车送你过去太危险了 |
[13:33] | But you’re in good hands. | 但你不用担心 |
[13:35] | I’ve delivered babies before. | 我以前接生过 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:38] | No, no, not now. | 别啊 别现在啊 |
[13:41] | Seriously? I’m not… | 开什么国际玩笑… |
[13:42] | Bob, I’ve never done this before. | 老巴 我没接生过啊 |
[13:44] | It’s okay. I will talk you through it. | 没事 我一步一步教你 |
[13:45] | They say when a full moon’s halfway between | 据说月圆之夜时 |
[13:47] | the eastern horizon and its highest point, | 月亮在地平线与其最高点时 |
[13:49] | it can induce labor. | 容易催生 |
[13:51] | I knew I should have canceled this class. | 我就知道今晚该取消课程 |
[13:53] | Just saying, I did tell you. | 我早跟你说了吧 |
[13:54] | Okay, we can discuss the moon later, Buck. | 我们稍后再聊”满月魔咒”吧 巴克 |
[13:56] | If you’re not in labor right now, | 如果你不是要生了 |
[13:57] | could you please go out in the hallway and give us some space? | 能到出去到走廊里待一下吗 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | I have two, possibly three women in labor. | 有两个 也许三个女性要生了 |
[14:02] | Membranes have ruptured. | 羊膜已破 |
[14:04] | Labor is progressing rapidly. | 即将生产 |
[14:05] | I need a couple of extra transports to the hospital. | 请多派几辆车过来 送她们去医院 |
[14:08] | Okay, Beth, I need you to push, okay? | 好了 贝斯 你得使劲了 |
[14:13] | I want my epidural! | 我想要无痛分娩 |
[14:15] | Beth, you’re doing great. | 贝斯 你表现很好 |
[14:18] | Okay, he’s crowning. | 好 他要出来了 |
[14:19] | Buck, I need a towel. | 巴克 给我毛巾 |
[14:20] | Coming. Got it. | 来了 我来了 |
[14:22] | Okay. Give me the towel. | 好 把毛巾给我 |
[14:23] | Give me the towel. Okay. | 把毛巾给我 |
[14:27] | Okay, okay, Beth, I just need one last big push. | 好 贝斯 最后再使一下劲 |
[14:35] | Okay. All right, you have a beautiful baby girl. | 好了 你生了一个漂亮的女孩 |
[14:37] | Will you save the placenta? I want to freeze it. | 能留一下胎盘吗 我想冷冻做个纪念 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:42] | – Buck, you ready? – Yeah. | -巴克 你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[14:43] | Clamp? | 钳子 |
[14:45] | – Okay, I got it. – Okay. And cut. | -好 我可以 -剪开 |
[14:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:49] | – Good job. – All right. | -干得漂亮 -好 |
[14:50] | Yeah, she’s in, she’s beautiful. | 她出生了 她很漂亮 |
[14:52] | Yeah, meet your mama. There you go. | 来见见妈妈吧 |
[14:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | All right, she knows you. | 她能认出你 |
[14:59] | My God. | 天呐 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:02] | All right. | 好 |
[15:03] | All right. Okay. | 好 好 |
[15:05] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[15:10] | I got her, I got her, I got her. Go ahead. | 这里有我 你过去吧 |
[15:10] | You sure? Okay. | 你确定吗 好 |
[15:11] | Yep. Yep. | 确定 |
[15:12] | Okay, just breathe. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:17] | Just-just keep on breathing. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[15:20] | My God, just go. I got this. | 天呐 你走吧 我能行 |
[15:22] | You’re gonna deliver your own baby? | 你要给自己接生吗 |
[15:23] | Yes, I told you, it’s my fourth. | 对 我说了 这是我第四个孩子 |
[15:25] | And she’s a doula. | 而她还是个助产士 |
[15:27] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[15:29] | Okay, okay. What are you feeling? | 好 你感觉怎么样 |
[15:30] | Something’s wrong. | 感觉不对劲 |
[15:31] | I didn’t feel like this with my last baby. | 我上次生产时 没有这样 |
[15:33] | – How tall are you? – Four foot 11. | -你多高 -一米五八 |
[15:35] | Did your doctor ever tell you anything | 你的医生有没有跟你说 |
[15:36] | about the size of the baby? | 孩子的个头有多大 |
[15:37] | Is it big or…? | 个头大还是… |
[15:38] | – Yeah, he’s big. – He’s big. Okay. | -对 他个头很大 -个头很大 |
[15:39] | I saw the ultrasound. His head is huge. | 我看过B超了 他的头很大 |
[15:41] | Okay, I think you’re experiencing something called CPD, | 你这应该是”头盆不称” |
[15:43] | cephalopelvic disproportion. | 胎头骨盆不相称 |
[15:45] | That means your baby’s head is too big for your pelvis. | 你的盆骨太窄 孩子头太大 生不出来 |
[15:48] | Okay? But you’re gonna be okay. | 但你不会有事的 |
[15:49] | We’re gonna get you an emergency C-section. | 我们会把你送到医院进行剖腹产 |
[15:50] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[15:51] | – Guys, come on in. – God. | -各位 来了 -天呐 |
[15:52] | Right here. | 这里 |
[15:53] | Is my baby gonna be okay? | 我的孩子会没事吧 |
[15:55] | We need to call my husband. | 我们得联系我丈夫 |
[15:56] | The baby’s gonna be fine and so are you. | 宝宝会没事 你也会没事的 |
[15:57] | – Slow, slow, slow. – We’ll call your husband on the way. | -慢点 慢点 -我们在路上会联系你丈夫 |
[15:59] | Don’t push. There you go. | 别着急用力 好了 |
[16:05] | – It’s a boy. – Yes. | -是个男孩 -是啊 |
[16:07] | Well, I’m Buck, and that’s Bobby, | 我是巴克 那是巴比 |
[16:09] | just in case you want to name him after us. | 如果想以我们给孩子命名 |
[16:11] | You know, in our honor or something. | 感谢我们之类的 |
[16:12] | No, I don’t think so. | 我想还是算了 |
[16:16] | You still think this full moon stuff is a myth? | 你还觉得”满月魔咒”是个传说吗 |
[16:18] | Yes, and I still think you’re an idiot. | 对 我还是觉得你是个二货 |
[16:20] | St. Matthews, contact OB surgical on call, | 圣马修斯医院 联系值班产科医生 |
[16:22] | we’ve got an emergency C-section coming in, four minutes out. | 一位急需剖腹产女士将送往医院 四分钟后到达 |
[16:27] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[16:31] | Just pissed… | 就是很恼火… |
[16:33] | that I can’t seem to shake this. | 我好像摆脱不掉这件事 |
[16:36] | Just keep hearing her screaming. | 耳边一直响起她的尖叫声 |
[16:39] | It’s okay if you want to go home. | 如果你想回家也没事 |
[16:42] | I can cover you. | 我替你 |
[16:44] | Not gonna leave you in a lurch. | 不能抛下你 |
[16:47] | On the full moon, which I don’t even really believe in. | 毕竟是满月 而我其实都不信这一套 |
[16:52] | There’s a detective here. | 一位警探来了 |
[16:54] | He wants to hear the call, Abby. | 他想听一下那通电话 艾比 |
[17:00] | What kind of detective? | 什么警探 |
[17:01] | Homicide. | 凶杀案警探 |
[17:04] | This is Abby Clark. | 这是艾比·克拉克 |
[17:05] | – She took the call. – Detective Marks. | -她接的那通电话 -马克斯警探 |
[17:07] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[17:08] | – You wanted to hear the tape. – Yeah, that’d be great. | -你想听一下电话录音吗 -对 那样就太好了 |
[17:11] | I’ve read the fast transcript, | 我看过了录音文本 |
[17:12] | but, reading isn’t the same as hearing. | 但看和听是两码事 |
[17:16] | No. It isn’t. Come this way. | 确实不一样 这边请 |
[17:19] | Why are you here?! Why are you here?! | 你怎么来这里了 你怎么来了 |
[17:21] | Why?! Why?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[17:31] | Well, thank you, Ms. Clark. | 谢谢你 克拉克女士 |
[17:33] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:35] | What were you hoping to hear? | 你想听到什么 |
[17:35] | Well, things sometimes get missed in the transcripts. | 文本里有时会忽略掉一些东西 |
[17:38] | I was hoping… | 我是希望… |
[17:39] | You might hear his voice? | 你能听到他的声音吗 |
[17:42] | Hard to hear anything under these screams, | 这么大的尖叫声下 很难听到其它声音 |
[17:44] | even if he had said something. | 即便他真的说了什么 |
[17:46] | Maybe I could dig it out if it’s there. | 如果有 也许我能分离出来 |
[17:49] | I mean, if that would help you guys find him. | 如果这能帮你们找到凶犯 |
[17:52] | We’ve already caught him. | 我们已经抓到他了 |
[17:54] | Yeah, the ex-husband. | 她前夫 |
[17:55] | She’d been granted multiple protective orders against him. | 她多次针对他向法院申请了保护令 |
[17:58] | And he had been charged with domestic battery on more than one occasion. | 他被指控多次实施家庭暴力 |
[18:02] | She was afraid of him. | 她很害怕他 |
[18:04] | Has he confessed? | 他认罪了吗 |
[18:05] | No. They–they generally don’t. | 没有 他们一般都不会认罪 |
[18:10] | Now, if I had his voice on that tape, | 而如果录音里有他的声音 |
[18:13] | it’d make things a little bit easier, | 那就能轻易将他定罪了 |
[18:14] | but, at least he’s off the streets. | 但至少抓住他了 |
[18:18] | He’s not going anywhere for now. | 他目前哪里也去不了 |
[18:21] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你能抽出时间 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | – Good luck with it. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[18:46] | Hey, Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[18:48] | Would you do me a favor? | 帮个忙 |
[18:51] | Would you check the system for any 911 calls made | 你能在系统里找一下 过去三年里 |
[18:54] | from that number or address in the last… three years? | 这个号码或地址有没有打过求救电话吗 |
[18:59] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[19:04] | 从资料库下载通话 2015年 10月29号 来电者 凯西·布莱克 | |
[19:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[19:09] | Yes, my name is Kathy Blake. | 我叫凯西·布莱克 |
[19:11] | I’m at 837 Harper, and my ex-husband is outside my front door. | 我住在哈珀街837号 我前夫就在我家门外 |
[19:15] | – Open the door! – His name is Trent McConnell | -开门 -他叫特伦特·麦康纳 |
[19:17] | and he’s not supposed to be within 50 yards of this house. | 他都不该靠近这座房子五十码以内 |
[19:20] | Open the door, you bitch. I want my stuff. | 开门 贱人 我来拿我的东西 |
[19:22] | Trent, you psycho, I’m on the phone with the cops. | 特伦特 你个精神病 我正在报警 |
[19:25] | Keep doing what you’re doing | 你继续这么搞下去 |
[19:26] | if you want to spend the night in jail again. | 今晚就等着在监狱里过夜吧 |
[19:28] | Ma’am, I’ve dispatched officers to your location. | 女士 接警人员已经前往你家 |
[19:30] | I swear to God, I am holding a butcher knife, | 我手里拿着刀 我发誓 |
[19:32] | and if you come through that door before the police get here, | 如果你在警察来之前闯进来 |
[19:34] | I will use it. | 我就会用刀对付你 |
[19:37] | He’s at the door. He’s at the door! | 他在门外 他在门外了 |
[19:40] | He’s here, he’s here! | 他来了 他来了 |
[19:43] | Trent, you psycho, I’m on the phone with the cops. | 特伦特 你个精神病 我正在报警 |
[19:45] | Keep doing what you’re doing if you want to spend the night in jail again. | 你继续这么搞下去 今晚就等着在监狱里过夜吧 |
[19:50] | Why are you here?! Why are you here?! | 你怎么来这里了 你怎么来了 |
[19:52] | Why?! Why?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[19:57] | It’s not the husband. | 凶手不是前夫 |
[20:01] | They got the wrong guy. | 他们抓错人了 |
[20:27] | So, basically, it’s a twist on “The call came from inside the house.” | 基本上就是现实版《室内凶铃》 |
[20:30] | Only it was a reflection and there was no call, | 区别在于现实中是人影 也没有来电 |
[20:32] | so it’s nothing like that at all. | 所以完全不像那样 |
[20:34] | I don’t know, a full moon… | 怎么说呢 月圆之夜… |
[20:36] | maybe it was a spirit. | 也许是个鬼 |
[20:36] | Spirits don’t leave muddy footprints. | 鬼不会留下脚印 |
[20:38] | You don’t know that. What if it was raining in purga… | 这可不一定 万一炼狱中下雨… |
[20:40] | Chimney, stop talking. | 奇米 别说了 |
[20:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:46] | Go. I got this. | 去看看 这里有我 |
[20:49] | Get off him! Stop! | 放开他 住手 |
[20:52] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[20:55] | Slowly turn around and show me your hands! | 慢慢转身 举起手来 |
[20:57] | My God, what the…? | 我靠 什么套路… |
[21:00] | What the hell is this kid on? | 这小子磕什么药了 |
[21:02] | Probably bath salts. | 也许是吸食毒品”浴盐”了 |
[21:03] | It’s a crazy mix of chemicals that causes violent, | 一种致幻剂能导致暴力行为 |
[21:05] | psychotic behavior. | 精神错乱 |
[21:06] | Step away from the man. | 放开那个男人 |
[21:07] | Are you hearing me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[21:08] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过来 |
[21:14] | Did you see a weapon? I don’t see anything. | 你看到他手里有武器了吗 我没看到 |
[21:15] | I’m not sure, I don’t… No, I don’t think so. | 不确定 不… 应该没有 |
[21:17] | I’m not gonna ask you again! | 最后一次警告 |
[21:29] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[21:43] | Athena, you all right? | 阿西娜 你没事吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m good. | 没事没事 我没事 |
[21:45] | – You sure? – Yeah. Go. | -你确定 -对 你去吧 |
[21:47] | Make sure that guy’s okay. | 去救治一下那个人 |
[21:54] | Detectives want statements from both of us. | 警探需要给我们俩录口供 |
[21:56] | – You want me to go first? – It’s all you, Chim. | -你想让我先去吗 -你去吧 老奇 |
[21:59] | Do I refer to the guy as the perp or the face eater? | 我该称这家伙为罪犯还是”啃脸男” |
[22:12] | This is Hen. | 我是亨 |
[22:14] | Well, it better be. | 最好是啊 |
[22:15] | I called her cell phone. | 我给她打的是手机 |
[22:18] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[22:18] | Palmar Women’s Correctional Facility. | 帕尔马女子监狱来电 |
[22:20] | To accept the charges, please press one. | 愿意接受付费电话 请按1 |
[22:23] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[22:24] | Yeah, I’m out, baby. | 是啊 我出狱了 亲爱的 |
[22:25] | No thanks to you. | 你都没帮忙 |
[22:28] | Eva, listen, about that… | 伊娃 听着… |
[22:29] | Relax, I’m just messing with you. | 别紧张 我逗你玩呢 |
[22:32] | I put you in an awkward position, I know. | 我知道我让你很为难 |
[22:35] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[22:37] | Okay, well, thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你的体谅 |
[22:40] | – How long have you been out? – A week. | -你出狱多久了 -一周了 |
[22:42] | I wanted to make sure I had my footing before I called you, | 但我在安顿下来之前 不想联系你 |
[22:44] | so I got a job at a small tax firm. | 我在一间小税务公司找了份工作 |
[22:46] | You know, it’s just an entry-level thing, | 就是个初级职位 |
[22:48] | but if I work hard, I can climb my way up. | 但如果我努力工作 可以慢慢升上去 |
[22:51] | That’s great. | 这太好了 |
[22:53] | Listen, | 听着 |
[22:54] | you-you kind of caught me at a bad… | 我现在不太方便… |
[22:56] | Come over. | 过来吧 |
[22:59] | – What? – Come on. Come celebrate. | -什么 -过来庆祝一下吧 |
[23:00] | I want to show you my new place. | 我想给你看下我的新家 |
[23:02] | It’s not much, but, it’s got a bed. | 很简陋 但有张床 |
[23:09] | You’re awful. | 你太坏了 |
[23:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:13] | So come over and let me apologize for being so awful. | 所以你赶紧过来 让我补偿一下你吧 |
[23:17] | Maybe I can… | 也许我能… |
[23:19] | put you in another awkward position. | 再让你处于一个为难的境地[性爱姿势] |
[23:27] | Listen, I’m-I’m glad you’re home, | 听着 我很高兴你出狱了 |
[23:30] | and that, you know, you’re-you’re doing well. | 也很高兴你状态很好 |
[23:33] | I am. | 真的 |
[23:35] | But, I got to go. | 但我得挂了 |
[23:39] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah, well, it is for now. | 目前还好 |
[23:42] | I mean, so far, | 目前为止 |
[23:43] | no one’s questioning whether or not it was justified. | 还没人质疑我是否该开枪 |
[23:45] | Hell, I wasn’t gonna let that monster eat my face. | 总之我不会让那个怪物把我的脸给啃了 |
[23:48] | You know, it’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚有的忙了 |
[23:50] | Back to the station, talk to OIS and the DA, | 要回局里 跟警员开枪调查员和地检官谈一下 |
[23:53] | and then, back here, walk them through it. | 然后再回来 跟他们讲一遍经过 |
[23:55] | Probably have to ride the desk for a couple of days | 也许要转去做几天文职 |
[23:57] | till the DA is satisfied there’s nothing here. | 直到地检署认为这属于合法开枪 |
[23:59] | I got your back if they come calling. | 如果他们打来找我 我会撑你 |
[24:01] | You always do. | 你一向讲义气 |
[24:04] | That wasn’t your wife on the phone, was it? | 刚才来电的不是你老婆吧 |
[24:09] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[24:15] | Everything all right at home? | 家里有什么事吗 |
[24:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[24:17] | “Fine,” Huh? | “没事”啊 |
[24:23] | Hen. | 亨 |
[24:25] | Now, you know I love you. All right? | 你知道我多喜欢你 |
[24:27] | Glass house, all that jazz. | 就别跟我装一套了 |
[24:29] | But my advice, you let it go long enough, | 但我的建议是 如果你继续下去 |
[24:31] | ain’t no coming back from “fine.” | 接下来就不会是”没事”了 |
[24:34] | Everything was fine in my marriage until the bomb went off. | 我的婚姻触礁之前 一切都没事 |
[24:40] | Athena, I appreciate your concern, but we’re good. | 阿西娜 我很感谢你这么有心 但我们很好 |
[24:43] | Karen’s not a bomb waiting to go off. | 凯伦不是一颗定时炸弹 |
[24:46] | I wasn’t talking about her. | 我说的不是她 |
[25:02] | Trent, you Psycho, | 特伦特 你个精神病 |
[25:04] | I’m on the phone with the cops. | 我正在报警 |
[25:05] | Just keep doing what you’re doing | 你继续这么搞下去 |
[25:06] | if you want to spend the night in jail again. | 今晚就等着在监狱里过夜吧 |
[25:09] | Well? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:11] | Right. This just confirms it. | 对 这证实了 |
[25:12] | He had been harassing her for years. | 他骚扰她很多年了 |
[25:14] | Yeah, but don’t you hear the difference between the two calls? | 嗯 但你没听出两通电话的区别吗 |
[25:17] | I mean, when she was with her ex-husband, | 她前夫来的那一次 |
[25:20] | she was upset, but she was pushing back. | 她很不高兴 但她态度强硬 |
[25:23] | You know, she was fighting him. | 她反抗了 |
[25:24] | And she called him by his name. | 而且她叫他的名字了 |
[25:26] | Tonight, she didn’t mention a name, | 今晚 她没说名字 |
[25:28] | and it was completely different. | 感觉完全不同 |
[25:29] | It was like… blind terror. | 就像是被惊吓到了 |
[25:31] | Because she finally realized what he was capable of. | 因为她终于意识到他有多凶狠了 |
[25:34] | It’s dark, her focus is split ’cause she’s talking to you. | 天很黑 她正和你讲电话 所以分心了 |
[25:37] | She may not have realized it was her ex until it was too late. | 她意识到那是她前夫时 可能已经太晚了 |
[25:40] | You know, a woman with a history like that, | 一个有家庭暴力史的女人 |
[25:43] | I mean, if a guy’s trying to break in, | 如果有人闯入 |
[25:45] | she’s gonna presuppose that it’s her ex. | 她会先假设那是自己的前夫 |
[25:49] | That’s not the guy who came in tonight. | 今晚闯入的人不是他 |
[25:52] | Look, it’s clear you care about what you do. | 显然 你对你的工作很用心 |
[25:54] | I imagine you’re not used to losing one. | 你肯定不太习惯救人失败 |
[25:57] | I got to believe, hearing someone die like that? | 我得说 听着一个人那样死去 |
[26:00] | Not an easy thing to just shake off. | 很难摆脱掉这种影响 |
[26:02] | Well, I take over 200 emergency calls in a ten-hour shift. | 我每一班十个小时 要接两百通求救电话 |
[26:05] | I don’t just shake them off, I move on. | 我不只是摆脱掉 我会放下 |
[26:08] | ‘Cause there’s always another call to move on to. | 因为这样的求救电话会一直打来 |
[26:11] | And I listen to every single one. | 我要接听每一通电话 |
[26:14] | And I know what I’m hearing here. | 我很确信自己听到的事情 |
[26:16] | Here’s what I know. All right? | 我的经验是 |
[26:18] | 99% of the time, the guy you think did it did it. | 99%的时候 你认为是谁干的 就是谁干的 |
[26:21] | It’s my job to find the evidence to prove it. | 我的职责就是找到证据证明这点 |
[26:23] | And my job is to listen, and hear what people tell me, | 而我的工作是倾听 听出别人告诉我的事情 |
[26:27] | and hear what they don’t tell me, | 以及不告诉我的事情 |
[26:28] | and hear everything that goes on around them. | 以及他们周围一切发生的事情 |
[26:30] | I’m telling you, | 说真的 |
[26:31] | the person who killed that woman tonight | 今晚杀死这个女人的人 |
[26:34] | is still out there. | 还没被抓到 |
[26:35] | It wasn’t her ex-husband. | 凶手不是她前夫 |
[26:37] | You can go ahead and include this | 你可以把这通录音 |
[26:38] | and any other calls from the victim in what you’re sending to us. | 以及受害者打来的其它电话都发给我们 |
[26:43] | We’ll consider everything. | 我们会考虑一切可能性 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:50] | Well, at least he didn’t pat me on the head. | 至少他没敷衍我 |
[26:53] | It’s with the police, now. | 现在交给警方处理了 |
[26:56] | Well, you may not have convinced him, but you convinced me. | 虽然你没有说服他 但你说服我了 |
[26:59] | I think there’s something else you should hear. | 你应该听一下这个 |
[27:01] | Yes. My name is Kathy Blake. | 我叫凯西·布莱克 |
[27:03] | I’m at 837 Harper, | 我住在哈珀街837号 |
[27:04] | and my ex-husband is outside my front door. | 我前夫就在我家门外 |
[27:06] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[27:09] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[27:10] | – What? – Here, let me dig it out. | -什么 -这里 我提取一下 |
[27:14] | Yes. My name is Kathy Blake. | 我叫凯西·布莱克 |
[27:16] | I’m at 837 Harper, | 我住在哈珀街837号 |
[27:17] | and my ex-husband is outside my front door. | 我前夫就在我家门外 |
[27:20] | Tell them about the restraining order. | 跟他们说一下你申请过限制令 |
[27:23] | There’s somebody else there? | 当时还有别人在吗 |
[27:25] | outside my front door. | 在我家门外 |
[27:27] | Tell them about the restraining order. | 跟他们说一下你申请过限制令 |
[27:30] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t know what it gets you, exactly. | 对 但我不知道这能具体帮上什么忙 |
[27:33] | It gets us eyes in the room. | 这能让我们了解一下情况 |
[27:35] | I mean, somebody who can tell us | 有人可以告诉我们 |
[27:37] | if Trent McConnell would even be capable of this. | 特伦特·麦康纳是否能干出这种事来 |
[27:41] | Because the only other person in the room is dead. | 因为当时房间里的另一个人已经死了 |
[27:46] | So FID and the DA’s office will run their investigations | 枪击调查组和地检署会进行调查 |
[27:49] | and present it to the board. | 将结果递交给委员会 |
[27:51] | Until they make their final determination, | 他们做出裁决之前 |
[27:52] | you’re riding a desk. | 你要转做文职 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I know the protocol. | 我了解这套程序 |
[27:57] | Listen, Sergeant, no one wants to jam you up here. | 听着 警官 没人想找你麻烦 |
[28:00] | But it hasn’t been that long since you got off restricted desk duty. | 但你之前刚被强制转做文职没多久 |
[28:03] | So just don’t give them a reason. | 所以别让他们有借口找你茬 |
[28:05] | If they come back to you with more questions, | 如果他们再来审问你 |
[28:07] | You call me first. | 你先打给我 |
[28:09] | It was a good shoot, Athena. | 你当时应该开枪 阿西娜 |
[28:10] | I got your back, okay? | 我肯定帮你 |
[28:12] | – Yeah. Thanks, Jerry. – All right. | -谢谢 杰瑞 -好 |
[28:15] | Yeah. Athena Grant. | 我是阿西娜·格兰特 |
[28:17] | Sergeant. It’s Abby Clark calling. | 警官 我是艾比·克拉克 |
[28:20] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[28:21] | So how’s your night? | 你今晚过得如何 |
[28:24] | You know …a little unsettling tonight. | 今晚有些… 闹心 |
[28:26] | More unsettling than performing an emergency tracheotomy on a first date? | 比初次约会就给人做紧急气管切开手术还闹心吗 |
[28:31] | You heard about that? | 你听说了啊 |
[28:32] | Yeah, girl. | 是啊 |
[28:34] | All right, what can I do for you tonight? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[28:35] | I’m trying to track down a police report. | 我想追踪一份警方报告 |
[28:38] | I need to find a witness on an old domestic call. | 我要找一桩早年家暴案的目击证人 |
[28:41] | You got a date, address? | 有日期和地址吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah. October 29, 2015. | 有 2015年10月29号 |
[28:47] | 837 Harper. | 哈珀街837号 |
[28:49] | Call came in just before midnight. | 求救电话是午夜前夕打来的 |
[28:51] | So what’s got you unsettled tonight? | 你今晚碰见什么闹心事了 |
[28:54] | Home break-in turned murder. | 非法入室演变为谋杀 |
[28:56] | I might have you beat. | 我遇见的事比你的还狗血 |
[28:58] | I saw a man high on bath salts eating another man’s face. | 我碰见一个嗑”浴盐”嗑嗨的男人撕咬人脸 |
[29:02] | My God. | 天呐 |
[29:03] | Yeah, exactly. | 没想到吧 |
[29:05] | Man, I’m starting to buy into all this full moon crap. | 天呐 我都要相信”满月魔咒”了 |
[29:08] | Still haven’t seen no werewolves. | 但还没看见狼人出没呢 |
[29:10] | Okay, I got a Kathleen Blake, | 我找到凯瑟琳·布莱克的报案了 |
[29:12] | filed a complaint against her estranged husband Trent McConnell. | 控告她已分居的丈夫 特伦特·麦康纳 |
[29:16] | Yeah, that’s-that’s it. That’s the one. | 对 就是这个案子 |
[29:18] | And I may have just found your witness. | 我好像还找到了你要找的目击证人 |
[29:22] | – That’s weird. – What? | -有点奇怪 -怎么了 |
[29:23] | Nora Jane Curtis. | 诺拉·简·柯蒂斯 |
[29:24] | I had a P/R by the same name earlier tonight. | 我今晚早些时候去同名女子家出警了 |
[29:27] | No, wait. | 不对 等等 |
[29:29] | No, a different Nora Curtis. | 不 不是同一个人 |
[29:31] | This one’s 30 years younger. | 你找的这个人年轻30岁 |
[29:32] | Wait, I took that call. | 等下 是我接的求救电话 |
[29:34] | There was a prowler outside the house. | 有人在她屋外徘徊 |
[29:37] | Except he wasn’t outside, he was inside. | 不是在屋外 是在屋内 |
[29:39] | She just didn’t know it. | 只是她不知道而已 |
[29:40] | Looked like a creep and peep. | 可能是个变态偷窥狂 |
[29:42] | Didn’t want to scare her any more than she already was, | 不想再让她受惊了 |
[29:44] | so we suggested she spend the night someplace else. | 所以我们建议她今晚去别处过夜 |
[29:47] | Said she was gonna call her daughter. | 她说会去她女儿家 |
[29:49] | The younger Nora Curtis? | 也就是这位年轻的诺拉·柯蒂斯 |
[29:50] | This couch is fine for me, dear. | 我睡沙发就好 亲爱的 |
[29:52] | I will not put you out of your own bed. | 不能让你没床睡 |
[29:55] | Seriously, Mom, | 别闹了 妈 |
[29:56] | we’re not having this conversation again. | 别再争论这事了 |
[29:58] | I don’t want you sleeping on the couch with your back. | 你背部不好 我不会让你睡沙发 |
[30:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:05] | Am I speaking with Nora Jane Curtis? | 请问是诺拉·简·柯蒂斯吗 |
[30:07] | Yes. Who is this? | 我是 你是哪位 |
[30:09] | This is Abby Clark, I’m a 911 operator. | 我是911紧急中心的接线员艾比·克拉克 |
[30:11] | I think I spoke to your mother earlier tonight. | 我今晚早些时候接到过你母亲的求救电话 |
[30:13] | You did. She’s here. | 没错 她在我这儿 |
[30:16] | Are you actually checking up? | 你还真打来确认了 |
[30:18] | That’s so awesome. | 真暖心 |
[30:19] | It’s the 911 operator. | 是911紧急中心的接线员 |
[30:21] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[30:22] | That is so sweet. | 真是太贴心了 |
[30:24] | I didn’t know they did that. | 没想到他们服务这么周到 |
[30:25] | Something happened tonight to an acquaintance of yours, Kathleen Blake. | 你的一个熟人今晚出事了 凯瑟琳·布莱克 |
[30:29] | Kathy? She’s not just an acquaintance. | 凯西 她可不只是我的熟人 |
[30:32] | She saved my life. What happened? | 她救了我的命 她怎么了 |
[30:35] | I’m so sorry, I can’t disclose the details of that. | 很抱歉 我不能透露案件细节 |
[30:37] | Can you tell me what you mean | 你能告诉我 |
[30:38] | when you say she saved your life? | “她救了你的命”是怎么回事吗 |
[30:40] | Kathy runs a support group for survivors of domestic violence. | 凯西办了一个针对家暴受害者的互助小组 |
[30:44] | She herself is a victim of abuse, | 她自己也遭受过家暴 |
[30:45] | and she gave me the courage to finally escape. | 是她给了我逃离的勇气 |
[30:48] | I mean, she even helped me rent a place | 她还帮我租了房子 |
[30:49] | where my ex couldn’t find me. | 这样我前夫就找不到我了 |
[30:51] | Does your ex-husband know Kathy? | 你前夫认识凯西吗 |
[30:52] | Yes. | 认识 |
[30:54] | She let me stay with her a few times when things got bad. | 我丈夫家暴时 我在她家借住过几次 |
[30:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:59] | Okay, I need you to give me your address where are you right now, please. | 请把你现在的住址告诉我 |
[31:02] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:03] | Honey, what’s the matter? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[31:05] | 11207 Collins, North Hollywood. | 北好莱坞区 柯林斯街11207号 |
[31:08] | The police think Kathy was attacked by her ex-husband tonight… | 警方认为 凯西今晚被她前夫袭击了 |
[31:11] | What’s the matter? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[31:12] | But I think it was your ex-husband, | 但我觉得袭击她的人是你前夫 |
[31:13] | and he’s been looking for you. | 而他正在找你 |
[31:16] | My God. | 天呐 |
[31:17] | It’s him, he’s here. | 是他 他来了 |
[31:18] | He found me. How did he find me? | 他找到我了 他怎么找到这儿的 |
[31:19] | Did he do something to Kathy? | 他把凯西怎么了 |
[31:21] | Nora Jane, stay on the line. Okay? | 诺拉·简 别挂电话 好吗 |
[31:23] | Help is on the way. | 马上派人去救你 |
[31:24] | Nora Jane? | 诺拉·简 |
[31:26] | Nora Jane! | 诺拉·简 |
[31:27] | What’s happening, Nora Jane? | 怎么了 诺拉·简 |
[31:30] | Nora Jane?! | 诺拉·简 |
[31:33] | – Nora Jane! – He’s in the house. | -诺拉·简 -他闯进屋了 |
[31:37] | Police are two minutes out. | 警察还有两分钟到 |
[31:45] | I told you I’d find you, you bitch! | 我说过我会找到你 贱人 |
[31:47] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道现场怎么回事 |
[31:55] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[31:56] | You can’t hide forever. | 你不能躲一辈子 |
[32:00] | I’m done hiding. | 我受够了躲藏 |
[32:08] | Nora Jane? | 诺拉·简 |
[32:12] | Nora Jane? | 诺拉·简 |
[32:15] | I think he’s dead. | 他好像死了 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:18] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你们没事吧 |
[32:20] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[32:22] | I was ready for him this time. | 我对他的这次到来有所准备了 |
[32:24] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[32:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[32:27] | Good, well, help is on the way. | 那就好 警察马上就到了 |
[32:30] | – She’s okay. – Okay. | -她没事 -好 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry, did you say there’s something inside you? | 抱歉 你是说你体内有东西吗 |
[32:47] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[32:48] | Connor, open the door, let me in. | 康纳 开门 让我进去 |
[32:50] | Absolutely not. Go away. | 没门 走开 |
[32:52] | Sir, are you in danger? | 先生 你有危险吗 |
[32:53] | Is there someone trying to get into your house? | 有人企图闯进你家吗 |
[32:55] | No! There’s something inside of me. I can feel it. | 不是 我体内有东西 我感觉得到 |
[32:58] | Sir, what is your address, please? | 先生 请说一下你的地址 |
[32:59] | God. It’s moving, I can feel it moving. What is happening? | 天啊 有东西在动 我感觉到它在蠕动 怎么回事啊 |
[33:02] | What is your address, sir? I need your address. | 说一下你的地址 先生 请给我地址 |
[33:04] | What is happening? | 搞什么啊 |
[33:05] | There’s a monster inside of me! | 我体内有怪物 |
[33:09] | Damn it, Connor. | 该死 康纳 |
[33:11] | – Let me in. – Go away. | -让我进去 -走开 |
[33:13] | – You’re scaring me. – You’re scared? | -你吓到我了 -你被吓到了 |
[33:16] | I’m John Hurt in Alien right now. | 我现在就像《异形》中被怪物附体的副船长 |
[33:19] | – Thank God. – Help. | -谢天谢地 -救命 |
[33:20] | Connor? 911’s here. | 康纳 911急救人员来了 |
[33:23] | Open the door now. | 赶紧开门 |
[33:25] | All right, step aside, sir. | 让一下 先生 |
[33:27] | Connor? Los Angeles Fire Department. | 康纳 我们是洛杉矶消防局的人 |
[33:29] | We can’t help you if you don’t open the door. | 你不开门 我们没法帮你 |
[33:33] | Connor, I don’t want to have to break this door down. | 康纳 别逼我强行破门 |
[33:36] | Can you tell me what you’re feeling? | 能说说你的情况吗 |
[33:37] | Something’s happening. | 不太对劲 |
[33:39] | It’s, like, the… like, the worst cramping pressure feeling | 就是… 腹部绞痛得厉害 |
[33:41] | that I’ve ever experienced– | 我从没这么疼过 |
[33:42] | it’s like I’m gonna give birth or something. | 像生孩子一样疼 |
[33:44] | Stop it. We had sushi tonight. | 别扯了 我们今晚吃了寿司 |
[33:47] | He always orders the omakase, | 他总点无菜单料理 |
[33:49] | but he can’t handle anyone telling him what to do, | 但他不喜欢听别人的建议 |
[33:51] | so he orders more… | 所以他又点了一些… |
[33:53] | You just have an upset stomach. | 你只是胃不舒服而已 |
[33:54] | If you tell me I just have a stomachache one more time, | 你要是再敢说我只是胃痛 |
[33:56] | I’m gonna stab you with your toothbrush. | 我就用你的牙刷捅死你 |
[33:59] | I swear, I felt it moving, okay? I felt something moving. | 我发誓 有东西在蠕动 我能感觉到 |
[34:02] | How long have you been having the cramps? | 你腹部绞痛持续多久了 |
[34:03] | About a week. | 大概有一周了 |
[34:04] | Yeah, I made a doctor’s appointment for Friday. | 我预约了周五去医院检查 |
[34:06] | – Any other symptoms? – No. | -还有别的症状吗 -没有 |
[34:08] | He’s been having a lot of gas. | 他总放屁 |
[34:10] | – Shut up! – You have. | -闭嘴 -真的 |
[34:12] | I mean, I-it kind of builds like an overture, | 会先发出一声”呲呲呲”的前奏 |
[34:14] | and then there’s a nice little tuba solo. | 然后是一连串”噗噗噗”的低沉大号独奏 |
[34:16] | It’s a tremendous amount of horrible flatulence. | 胃胀气胀得厉害 |
[34:19] | – Paul. – Okay, just lean back, let me have a look. | -保罗 -好了 躺下 我们检查一下 |
[34:23] | – Okay. – Do you guys eat a lot of sushi? | -好 -你们常吃寿司吗 |
[34:25] | He does… about four or five times a week. | 他常吃 大约一周吃四五次吧 |
[34:27] | I try to go carb and fat-free as often as possible. | 我也常食用碳水化合物和脱脂食品 |
[34:30] | Same here. You guys ever try the brown rice pasta? | 我也是 你们吃过糙米意面吗 |
[34:33] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么难吃 |
[34:33] | You know, it’s a little gummy for my taste. | 我觉得有点粘牙 |
[34:35] | – I see that. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -对 |
[34:37] | What’s your body fat percentage? | 你体脂率是多少 |
[34:38] | – I swing between, like, 50… – Okay, | -我一般在50到… -行了 |
[34:40] | can we finish the most interesting conversation of all time later? | 能稍后再继续这个”超有趣”的话题吗 |
[34:44] | Does this hurt? | 这里疼吗 |
[34:46] | – Does that feel tender? – No. | -这样会疼吗 -不疼 |
[34:48] | What about your bowel movements? Any diarrhea? | 消化情况怎么样 拉肚子吗 |
[34:49] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -拉啊 |
[34:51] | Why would you lie to him about that? | 你撒谎干什么 |
[34:53] | He’s trying to help you. | 他是想诊治你 |
[34:54] | Okay. Sorry. Yes. | 好吧 抱歉 拉肚子 |
[34:56] | He has poop shame. | 他不太好意思说这种事 |
[34:58] | Okay. Just take a deep breath, okay? Relax. | 深呼吸 放轻松 |
[35:02] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[35:04] | My God! No, no, no! | 天呐 不 不要 |
[35:05] | I’m gonna burst! I’m gonna explode! | 我要炸了 我要炸了 |
[35:07] | Let’s get him in the ambulance right… | 赶紧抬他上救护车 |
[35:14] | God, just make it stop! | 天呐 救救我 |
[35:16] | Drive faster. I feel like I’m gonna explode all over the place. | 开快点 我觉得我就要爆炸了 |
[35:19] | All right, Connor, you’re doing great. | 康纳 你很坚强 |
[35:20] | We’re almost to the hospital. | 我们就快到医院了 |
[35:20] | They’re gonna do a scan, | 医生会给你做扫描 |
[35:21] | figure out exactly what’s going on. | 查出你到底怎么了 |
[35:23] | Th-There’s something under my leg. | 我腿下面有个东西 |
[35:24] | It’s just the IV tube, all right? It’s underneath you. | 输液管而已 就在你身下 |
[35:27] | No, no, no, it’s moving. There’s something moving under my leg. | 不不不 在动 我腿下有东西在动 |
[35:29] | All right, let’s turn him and check it out. | 好吧 转过身去 给他检查一下 |
[35:33] | – What the hell is that? – What? | -那是什么玩意 -怎么了 |
[35:37] | That’s a tapeworm. | 是条绦虫 |
[35:38] | Tapeworm? I have a tapeworm?! | 绦虫 我身上有绦虫 |
[35:39] | Wait, it’s coming out of his… | 等下 是从他体内爬出来的… |
[35:41] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[35:42] | Get it out. Get it out! | 拿出来 拿出来 |
[35:43] | I can see the mouth. | 我能看见虫嘴 |
[35:44] | – I mean, we can pull it out. – No. No, no, absolutely not. | -可以拔出来 -不不不 不行 |
[35:46] | We’re almost to the hospital– | 就快到医院了… |
[35:48] | they’re gonna remove that with the proper instruments, | 医生会用专门的器械取出来 |
[35:49] | put him on some albendazole, | 给他开抗虫药 |
[35:50] | and then we call it a night. | 事情就解决了 |
[35:52] | No, please, no. I can’t take those drugs. | 不 拜托 我不想吃药 |
[35:54] | They’re toxic. | 是药三分毒 |
[35:55] | They put me on Flagyl for diverticulitis once, | 医生有次给我开了憩室炎的药 |
[35:57] | and it gave me severe heartburn and turned my pee burnt sienna. | 我服药后觉得烧心 尿液还变成赭色了 |
[36:01] | Burnt sienna? | 赭色 |
[36:02] | It was brown! Okay? It was dark brown. | 棕色 好吗 深棕色 |
[36:05] | Just… please. I’m begging you. | 拜托 求求你了 |
[36:07] | Get it out. | 拔出来 |
[36:08] | It’s all you, Buck. | 交给你了 巴克 |
[36:10] | Really? So you have no problem delivering a baby, but this creeps you out? | 不是吧 你连接生都不怕 居然怕这个 |
[36:14] | Seems you’ve already had this advantages. | 你靠得近 就你来吧 |
[36:15] | – Just get it out… – Okay. | -快拔出来 -好吧 |
[36:18] | What are you waiting for? Get it out. | 你还等什么呢 取出来 |
[36:20] | I have to be careful, all right? | 我得仔细点 |
[36:21] | If it breaks, it’ll crawl back inside and regenerate. | 要是拔断了 虫子会爬会他肚子里再生 |
[36:25] | I’m definitely gonna puke. | 我要恶心吐了 |
[36:28] | I knew you didn’t go from a 34 to a 31 waist with sit-ups. | 我就知道你腰变细不是因为做了仰卧起坐 |
[36:32] | Tapeworms are an old fashioned model’s trick for losing weight. | 利用绦虫减肥是种古法 |
[36:35] | You know, these things can live inside of you for, like, 20 years? | 这种虫子能在人体内生存二十年 |
[36:38] | This is insane– it’s like a magician’s handkerchief. | 太不可思议了 就像”魔术师手帕”一样神奇 |
[36:42] | Actually, it kind of makes perfect sense. | 其实也情有可原 |
[36:44] | All the sushi you guys eat. | 毕竟你们吃了那么多寿司 |
[36:45] | It’s like playing Russian roulette with parasites. | 就像寄生虫版的”俄罗斯轮盘赌” |
[36:47] | And with the moon– | 月有圆缺 |
[36:48] | parasitic breeding cycles rise and fall with the full moon. | 寄生虫随着满月繁殖 |
[36:51] | Will you shut up about the moon? | 你能别再提”满月”的事了吗 |
[36:53] | I honestly don’t know how you’re so calm about this. | 真不懂你怎么会这么镇定 |
[36:55] | It’s nature, you know? | 这很正常啊 |
[36:57] | Circle of life. | 生命轮回 |
[36:58] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s what Elton John had in mind | 埃尔顿·约翰创作《生命轮回》这首歌 |
[37:00] | when he wrote that. | 可不是想表达这个意思 |
[37:02] | Man, this has to be, like… | 天 这条虫子得有… |
[37:04] | – six or seven feet. – God. | -两米长了 -天呐 |
[37:06] | Have you been worn down lately? | 你最近是不是消瘦了很多 |
[37:07] | This thing has been stealing all your nutrients. | 这条虫子一直在汲取你体内的营养 |
[37:08] | How do you know so much about tapeworms? | 你怎么这么了解绦虫 |
[37:10] | I tended bar one summer at a surf beach in South America. | 我有年夏天在南美一个冲浪海滩做酒保 |
[37:13] | These things are as common… | 这种虫子和家猫… |
[37:15] | as… | 一样… |
[37:19] | – housecats. – God. | -常见 -天呐 |
[37:22] | Congratulations, Connor. | 恭喜你 康纳 |
[37:24] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[37:35] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[37:39] | Detective. | 警探 |
[37:40] | Ms. Clark, I’m… | 克拉克女士 我… |
[37:41] | Well, I’m glad I caught you before you left. | 幸好你还没下班 |
[37:43] | I… | 我… |
[37:46] | Well, I wanted to apologize in person. | 我想亲自向你道歉 |
[37:51] | You didn’t have to do that. | 不必了 |
[37:52] | No, I do. I had the wrong man, | 不 有必要 我抓错了人 |
[37:54] | you tried to tell me, and… I didn’t listen. | 你提醒过我 但我没听 |
[37:58] | And I still can’t figure out | 我还是不明白 |
[38:00] | how you put all the pieces together. | 你怎么把线索拼凑起来的 |
[38:02] | I had a lot of help. | 有很多人帮了我 |
[38:03] | And… I do think it was lucky | 我很走运 |
[38:06] | that I got that first call from the intended victim’s mother. | 之前接到了该受害人母亲的求救电话 |
[38:12] | Other than that, | 除此之外 |
[38:13] | I’m not really sure how all the pieces go together, either. | 我也不太清楚这些线索怎么联系起来的 |
[38:16] | Well, we think the suspect broke into the mother’s house | 我们推测 嫌疑人闯入她母亲家中 |
[38:18] | probably expecting that’s where his ex-wife was staying. | 大概是以为他前妻住在那里 |
[38:22] | And once he found she wasn’t there, | 等他发现事实并非如此 |
[38:23] | well, he went to the person he held responsible for her leaving. | 就去找帮助前妻离开他的人了 |
[38:27] | Kathleen Blake. | 凯瑟琳·布莱克 |
[38:28] | Yeah. We found her laptop in his car– | 对 我们在他车里发现了她的电脑 |
[38:30] | that’s… how he got the address. | 他就是这样得知前妻住址的 |
[38:32] | I mean, I’m just glad he didn’t do the same thing to Nora Jane’s mother. | 我就是很欣慰 他没伤害诺拉·简的母亲 |
[38:36] | Well, Nora Jane says her ex always liked the old lady, | 诺拉·简说她前夫很喜欢她母亲 |
[38:39] | had a… well, a soft spot for her. | 对她母亲很有好感 |
[38:43] | People are strange. | 奇葩真是到处有 |
[38:44] | That’s one way of looking at it, yeah. | 可以这么说 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:50] | Well, thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[38:51] | – Thank you. Appreciate it. – Yeah. | -谢谢你前来 -别客气 |
[39:01] | Girl, are you sittin’ down? | 有大消息 坐下听吧 |
[39:03] | I’m-I’m driving home. Why, something’s up? | 我在开车回家的路上 怎么了 出事了吗 |
[39:05] | I’m looking at this tox report– you’re not gonna believe it. | 我在看毒检报告 简直难以置信 |
[39:08] | The face eater? | 那个啃脸男 |
[39:09] | Nothing but alcohol in his system. | 他就只是喝了酒 |
[39:11] | No MDPV, no methylone, methedrone. | 没嗑药 没吸毒 |
[39:15] | No cathinone of any kind. | 什么毒品都没吸 |
[39:18] | What? So this guy was just out here eating people’s faces | 什么 那这人就是随心情 |
[39:20] | ’cause he felt like it? | 出去啃人脸吗 |
[39:21] | I guess he really was hungry. | 他可能真的饿极了 |
[39:23] | I mean, his blood sugar levels were low. | 他的血糖含量很低 |
[39:27] | There was a Burger King a block away. | 不远处就有汉堡王啊 |
[39:29] | Girl, it must be the full moon. | 一定是满月惹的祸 |
[39:33] | Athena, I gotta go. | 阿西娜 我得挂了 |
[39:35] | ‘Kay. All right, you be careful out there, | 好 你小心点 |
[39:36] | full moon or not. | 别管满不满月 |
[39:38] | This is one of those nights people act like fools. | 人们就是趁这种时候做傻事 |
[39:41] | Yeah, you, too. | 好 你也是 |
[39:51] | You changed your mind. | 你改主意了 |
[40:01] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[40:03] | Freedom agrees with me. | 我出狱后 状态好喽 |
[40:14] | I should go home now. | 我该回家了 |
[40:16] | So what’s stopping you? | 那怎么还不走 |
[40:19] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[40:45] | So, I was driving home, | 我刚才开车回家 |
[40:48] | and I hit a red light. | 遇见了红灯 |
[40:52] | and I looked up at the moon… | 我抬头看了看月亮 |
[40:56] | and before I knew it, | 鬼使神差般 |
[40:59] | I was pulling into a liquor store | 我就开到了酒水商店 |
[41:01] | to buy us this bottle of wine. | 给我们俩买了瓶红酒 |
[41:04] | And then I drove straight here. | 然后就直接开来这里了 |
[41:06] | Did the moon cast a spell on you? | 月亮对你施了魔咒吗 |
[41:09] | It’s real. | “满月魔咒”是真的 |
[41:12] | It’s gravity. | 是引力的影响 |
[41:17] | And it pulls people together. | 把人们吸引到一起 |
[41:19] | No, actually– | 不 其实… |
[41:21] | you know this, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[41:22] | The phases of the moon are caused by its positioning relative to the sun | 月亮盈亏受与太阳的相对位置影响 |
[41:27] | and the sun’s shadow, | 与太阳的遮挡有关 |
[41:28] | like, it doesn’t actually get bigger or smaller? | 月亮本身的大小不会产生变化 |
[41:31] | I don’t think that’s actually true. | 不是这样吧 |
[41:32] | No, that’s definitely true. | 不 就是这样 |
[41:35] | – Really? – Yeah. Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:40] | Well, even better. | 那更好了 |
[41:41] | You know? ‘Cause… then science got nothing to do with it. | 因为我来这里与科学无关 |
[41:46] | It’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[41:48] | Nope. | 不是 |
[41:49] | Not magic, either. | 也不是魔法 |
[41:55] | Maybe it’s not science or magic. | 也许既不是科学 也不是魔法 |
[41:59] | Maybe you just really wanted to see me. | 也许你就是想来见我 |
[42:47] | People who are drawn together | 相互吸引的人们 |
[42:49] | don’t have the protection of the laws of gravity to keep them apart. | 不会因引力而分开 |
[42:55] | The consequences don’t matter when we’re drawn to one another. | 互相吸引的后果并不重要 |
[42:59] | All that matters is the power of that touch. | 唯一重要的是触碰的魔力 |
[43:03] | Skin to skin. | 肌肤相亲 |
[43:17] | But there are always consequences. | 但凡事皆有后果 |
[43:21] | Eventually, the moon sets and the sun rises, | 月亮终会落下 太阳将会升起 |
[43:25] | and whatever happened in the magic of that moonlight | 满月之夜发生的奇遇 |
[43:28] | has to face the hard truth… of the light of day. | 都将暴露于残酷的日光之下 |