时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | A 7.1 earthquake has rocked the Southland, | 美国南部发生7.1级大地震 |
[00:20] | and 250,000 homes are without electricity. | 25万住户电力中断 |
[00:23] | And for most, there is an urgent need for… | 最重要的是 现在急需… |
[00:24] | Traffic lights out all over the city. | 城市交通信号灯全部失灵 |
[00:26] | Driving is extremely hazardous. | 驾车出行非常危险 |
[00:28] | …will be posted on our website. | …将于网站上公布 |
[00:29] | The most deaths of any single building collapse: | 单体建筑物倒塌造成的最大伤亡 |
[00:30] | …currently backlogged. | …目前进度落后 |
[00:31] | – 33 in total. – Callers are urged to refrain from dialing 911 | -总计33人 -呼吁市民尽量不要拨打911 |
[00:34] | unless there is a real and true emergency. | 除非真的遇到了紧急情况 |
[00:36] | No, sir, martial law has not been declared, | 不 先生 还没有宣布进行军事管制 |
[00:38] | and even if it had, I’m pretty sure that it’s still illegal | 就算有 随意射击踏入你家的人 |
[00:40] | to just shoot anyone who comes on your property. | 也是非法的 |
[00:42] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[00:44] | Sorry, ma’am. We can’t really spare any units to come look for your missing cat. | 抱歉女士 目前没有人手能帮你找猫 |
[00:47] | Maybe put out a can of tuna? | 你放一罐金枪鱼罐头试试 |
[00:49] | Yes, open. | 嗯 打开 |
[00:50] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[00:52] | Dispatch, | 调度中心 |
[00:52] | we have a report of looters at the Big 5 on Wilshire and San Vicente… | 有人报警称威尔希尔和圣文森特附近的商店遭遇抢劫… |
[00:56] | Wait, there are two Wilshire and San Vicentes? | 等等 居然有两个威尔希尔和圣文森特 |
[00:59] | I-I’m transferring you. Please stay on the line. | 我现在发给你 请保持接通 |
[01:01] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂断 |
[01:02] | I shouldn’t be doing this. | 不该让我当接线员 |
[01:03] | You’re doing fine. I’ve got my eye on you. | 你做得很棒 我一直看着呢 |
[01:05] | People’s lives are at stake here. | 现在大家都命悬一线 |
[01:06] | Look, we’re stretched thin on our best day, | 最空闲的时候 我们都人手不足 |
[01:08] | and today is definitely not our best. | 今天显然不太空闲 |
[01:10] | Just get the frivolous calls off the line, help the ones you can, | 挂掉骚扰电话 努力帮助有需要的人 |
[01:12] | and keep sending the higher priority calls up the chain. | 把紧急度较高的优先上报 |
[01:15] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[01:23] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[01:25] | I-I need an ambulance. | 请派救护车来 |
[01:27] | 6057 Comstock, in Montebello. | 蒙特贝洛 康斯托克6057号 |
[01:29] | What is the nature of your emergency? | 请描述一下你的紧急情况 |
[01:31] | My wife. She-She’s just over 32 weeks pregnant, | 我妻子有32周的身孕 |
[01:34] | a-and she went into labor about an hour ago. | 一个小时之前开始阵痛 |
[01:36] | Tell me your name. | 请说一下你的名字 |
[01:37] | I-I’m Drew. Drew Hudson. | 我叫德鲁 德鲁·哈德森 |
[01:40] | – My wife is-is Ainsley. – Okay, Drew, | -我妻子叫安斯丽 -好的 德鲁 |
[01:42] | 32 weeks isn’t so early that we’re in the danger zone. | 32周不算太早产 不是很危险 |
[01:44] | I want you to monitor her breathing and time her contractions for me. | 你观察下她的呼吸情况和宫缩次数 然后告诉我 |
[01:47] | – No, I said I need an ambulance! – I’m sorry, | -不 我说了需要救护车 -抱歉 |
[01:48] | but we’re backed up due to the earthquake. | 现在人手都去支援地震受灾人员了 |
[01:50] | – As soon as I have something available… – What do you mean?! | -一旦有空闲人手… -你什么意思 |
[01:52] | – You’re-you’re 911! – I understand, sir, | -你是911接线员啊 -我知道 先生 |
[01:54] | but our resources are spread thin all over the city. | 但人手都已经派往全市各处了 |
[01:56] | No, I need help! | 不 我需要帮助 |
[01:57] | It’s not coming. | 没有救援 |
[02:00] | Help is not coming, Drew. | 我们没法派人去帮你 德鲁 |
[02:03] | – God. – But it’s okay. | -天呐 -没事的 |
[02:05] | I-I’m here. I’m a trained nurse, | 有我在 我接受过护士培训 |
[02:07] | and I’ve delivered a lot of babies. | 接生过很多婴儿 |
[02:08] | – I can talk you through this. – No, you can’t. | -我可以通过电话帮助你 -不行 |
[02:12] | She’s unconscious. | 她昏迷了 |
[02:15] | We were on our way to the hospital | 我们刚才正准备去医院 |
[02:16] | when-when the second one hit. | 突然发生了余震 |
[02:18] | She fell. | 她就摔倒了 |
[02:21] | The baby was coming. | 本来就要生了 |
[02:23] | It-It was coming. | 本来都快生了 |
[02:26] | Drew, can you tell me where she’s been hurt? | 德鲁 你能告诉我她伤到哪里了吗 |
[02:29] | Her-her head. | 头部 |
[02:30] | It’s-it’s bleeding. | 在流血 |
[02:32] | Is there a lot of blood? | 流很多血吗 |
[02:33] | No, no. S-some. Not a lot. | 没 一点 不是很多 |
[02:36] | Okay, good. Is she breathing? | 那好 她有呼吸吗 |
[02:38] | Yeah. Barely, but yes. | 有一点微弱呼吸 |
[02:41] | Where is she now, Drew? | 她现在哪里 德鲁 |
[02:43] | I-I put her on the couch. | 我把她放在沙发上了 |
[02:44] | Okay, but we don’t want her lying flat– | 好 但最好不要平躺 |
[02:45] | can you gently move her onto her left side? | 能让她向左卧躺吗 |
[02:48] | Yes. | 可以 |
[02:51] | Good. Make sure her head is elevated. | 很好 最好垫个枕头 |
[02:53] | This is gonna keep her airway open. | 保持气道畅通 |
[02:54] | Ainsley and the baby need to breathe. | 安斯丽和婴儿都需要呼吸 |
[02:56] | When can someone be here? | 什么时候能派人来 |
[02:59] | Probably at least an hour before a truck can get there. | 至少得一个小时后 车才能开过去 |
[03:03] | Drew, you said when the last aftershock hit, | 德鲁 你说上次余震之前 |
[03:05] | you were getting ready to take Ainsley to the hospital. | 你正准备带着安斯丽去医院 |
[03:07] | Which hospital? | 什么医院 |
[03:09] | Montebello Presbyterian. | 蒙特贝洛长老会医院 |
[03:11] | Sh-Should I take her there? | 我要带她过去吗 |
[03:12] | Traffic lights out here and here. | 这两处的信号灯都坏了 |
[03:13] | This artery’s gonna be jammed. | 主干道肯定很堵 |
[03:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:18] | If you can’t get the first responders to the caller… | 如果第一反应人员无法抵达求助者处… |
[03:21] | Get the caller to the first responders. | 那就让求助者去找第一反应人员 |
[03:24] | Okay, Drew, I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 德鲁 你仔细听我说 |
[03:28] | I want you to take Ainsley to your car. | 你带安斯丽上车 |
[03:30] | I want her on her left side, head elevated, | 向左侧躺 垫高头部 |
[03:32] | just like we’ve been doing. | 像我们刚做的那样 |
[03:34] | Am I taking her to the hospital? | 然后带她去医院吗 |
[03:35] | No, we don’t have time for that. | 不行 没时间 |
[03:37] | I am sending you to a fire. | 你要去一个火场 |
[03:45] | Captain, 911. | 队长 911紧急中心的电话 |
[03:51] | – This is Captain Martinez. – Captain Martinez, | -我是马丁内斯队长 -马丁内斯队长 |
[03:53] | this is dispatcher Maddie Kendall at Parker Center. | 我是帕克中心的接线员 麦迪·肯德尔 |
[03:55] | I have a young couple in a Volkswagen Passat coming to you. | 一对年轻夫妻开着帕萨特去找你了 |
[03:58] | The female is eight months pregnant and unconscious. | 女性有八个月身孕 失去意识 |
[04:00] | She was in active labor when she was injured. | 受伤时有分娩迹象 |
[04:02] | They could really use a miracle today. | 他们今天真的很需要奇迹发生 |
[04:06] | We just might have a few of those left. | 或许我们还剩一点 |
[04:08] | I see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[04:10] | EMTs! | 急救人员 |
[04:12] | We’re gonna get ’em treated and transported. | 我们会救治他们 送他们去医院 |
[04:15] | – Thank you, Captain. – You got to help her. | -谢谢你 队长 -帮帮她 |
[04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[04:24] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[04:34] | Caltech’s calling that last aftershock a 4.9. | 加州理工说刚刚那次余震是4.9级 |
[04:36] | 16th aftershock so far. | 这已经是第16次余震了 |
[04:39] | I want a real-time assessment of new damage, | 给我一份新造成损失的实时评估 |
[04:41] | and a comprehensive report on structural integrity throughout the building. | 以及整栋建筑结构完整性的全面报告 |
[04:44] | Call your people and get me updates. | 通知你的人 向我汇报最新情况 |
[04:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:47] | No one’s telling us anything about my daughter. | 还没有我们女儿的任何消息 |
[04:49] | It’s been hours. | 已经好几个小时了 |
[04:50] | Sir, search and rescue operations are continuing. | 先生 搜救工作仍在继续 |
[04:52] | As soon as we know anything, you’ll be advised. | 我们一有消息就会通知你 |
[04:54] | I want to go in there myself. Let me go in and look for her. | 我想自己进去 让我进去找她吧 |
[04:56] | I can’t allow you to do that. | 我不能放你进去 |
[04:58] | I’m afraid we’d wind up having to rescue you, too. | 恐怕最后我们还得去救你 |
[05:00] | And your family needs you right now. | 你家人现在正需要你 |
[05:03] | My family needs my daughter back. | 我家人需要的是我女儿平安归来 |
[05:05] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚有的忙了 |
[05:07] | What about the grid? Show me who’s left in there. | 定位图呢 给我看看哪些人还在里面 |
[05:10] | GPS looks like it’s got a bead on everybody, | 定位系统标记了所有人 |
[05:12] | but the 118’s lost contact with a firefighter. | 但消防118局有一名队员失联了 |
[05:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:16] | Hen, do you copy? | 亨 收到吗 |
[05:18] | This is Captain Nash for Henrietta Wilson, do you copy? | 我是纳什队长 呼叫亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 收到吗 |
[05:21] | Cap, I think I got a visual. | 队长 我好像看到了 |
[05:23] | There’s a pocket, probably four feet. | 有个凹陷 深度大约一米二 |
[05:25] | Can’t see her, though. | 不过看不到她人 |
[05:27] | Hen! Hen, can you hear me? | 亨 亨 能听到吗 |
[05:30] | – Captain. – Yeah. | -队长 -说 |
[05:32] | We’ve locked in on her GPS. | 我们锁定了她的GPS定位 |
[05:33] | – Let me see. – There’s been no movement. | -给我看看 -没有移动 |
[05:35] | 消防118局4号队员 警告 区域三信号微弱 | |
[05:36] | Okay, Chim, it looks like she’s about three meters deep over there | 老奇 她大约在地下三米左右 |
[05:39] | inside that pancaked section of the garage. | 在停车场的坍塌区域 |
[05:41] | If we do this wrong, | 如果我们操作不慎 |
[05:43] | we risk bringing the rest of this down on top of her. | 停车场未塌陷部分可能会砸到她 |
[05:45] | So we go slow. | 所以我们要慢慢来 |
[05:47] | But not too slow. She’s in there, Chim. | 但也不能太慢 毕竟她还困在里面 老奇 |
[05:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[05:52] | That’s it. You’re doing great. | 就是这样 你做得很好 |
[05:54] | You’ve, you’ve done this before, haven’t you? | 你之前有过类似经历吧 |
[05:57] | Yeah. It was, my major at the Rhode Island School of Design. | 是啊 我在罗德岛设计学院就是学这个的 |
[06:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:05] | Sarcasm is my fallback for pretty much everything. | 我习惯开启嘲讽模式来保护自己 |
[06:09] | I totally get it. | 我很能理解 |
[06:12] | – I got you. – Okay. | -我扶着你 -好 |
[06:19] | You think he’ll still be on the sidewalk | 你觉得我们下去时 |
[06:20] | when we get down there? | 他还躺在人行道上吗 |
[06:23] | No. | 不在 |
[06:25] | And we’re not going out that side, anyway. | 不过反正我们也不从那边出去 |
[06:28] | Let’s hustle up, you two. | 你们俩 加快脚步 |
[06:30] | We don’t want to be here for the next aftershock. | 下次余震时 还在里面就惨了 |
[06:32] | Wait, what do you mean, the next aftershock? | 等等 什么意思 下次余震 |
[06:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:42] | There we go. | 大胆走 |
[06:45] | You’re gonna be fine. | 没事 |
[06:46] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[06:48] | He’s right behind you. | 他就在你身后 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:01] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[07:03] | We’re not getting out this way. | 这条路出不去了 |
[07:06] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:12] | We go back up. | 我们再上去 |
[07:14] | Back up? | 再上去 |
[07:15] | Ladder 118, respond. | 118局云梯队 请回复 |
[07:16] | This is Captain Nash. I need a head count. | 我是纳什队长 需要清点人数 |
[07:18] | Ladder 118 responding. | 118局云梯队回复 |
[07:20] | Diaz, Buckley, we’re good, Cap. | 迪亚兹 巴克利 我们没事 队长 |
[07:23] | Castillo and Jackson responding. | 卡斯蒂略 杰克逊回复 |
[07:25] | Paulson, Marcus and Riley responding. | 保尔森 马库斯 莱利回复 |
[07:28] | Chimney responding. | 奇米回复 |
[07:30] | Hen, do you copy? Hen? | 亨 收到吗 亨 |
[07:35] | This is Captain Nash for Henrietta Wilson. Do you copy? | 我是纳什队长 呼叫亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 收到吗 |
[07:38] | Is that a friend of yours? | 那是你们的朋友吗 |
[07:42] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走吧 |
[08:02] | Bobby! | 巴比 |
[08:06] | Buck, Chim? | 巴克 老奇 |
[08:07] | Help! Bobby! Buck! | 救命 巴比 巴克 |
[08:19] | Hey, anybody down here? | 这里有人吗 |
[08:26] | Hey! Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:40] | 221, right? | 221局的人吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Russ. | 嗯 我叫拉斯 |
[08:43] | Hen. 118. | 我是亨 118局的 |
[08:45] | Where… Where’s your radio, Russ? Mine is toast. | 你的无线电呢 拉斯 我的坏了 |
[08:48] | I don’t have one. All radios were issued out. | 我没带 无线电都分配出去了 |
[08:51] | It’s not my shift. | 我今天不当值 |
[08:53] | My God, you came in on your day off, Russ? | 天哪 你在休假中还参与救援 拉斯 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Nothing new on Netflix. | 是 网飞没什么新剧可看 |
[09:14] | All right, there’s got to be a jack in one of these cars. All right. | 肯定有车里有千斤顶 |
[09:20] | Don’t waste your strength or your time. | 不要浪费你的体力和时间了 |
[09:22] | None of that, Russ. We’re both getting out of here. Okay? | 别这么说 拉斯 我们俩都能出去 |
[09:25] | I’m not. | 我出不去了 |
[09:28] | Fractured pelvis, | 骨盆碎裂 |
[09:29] | flail chest– | 连枷胸 |
[09:31] | even I couldn’t save me, and… | 连我都救不了自己… |
[09:33] | you don’t know me, but I’m good. | 你完全不了解我的情况 不用管我了 |
[09:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:38] | – Well, maybe I’m better. – Yeah? | -也许我比你更厉害 -是吗 |
[09:47] | Hold on. Hang in there, Russ. | 挺住 撑住 拉斯 |
[09:48] | Hang in there. | 撑住 |
[09:50] | I’m not gonna make it 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟都撑不住了 |
[09:53] | Help’s not coming. | 救援人员也不会来 |
[09:54] | Not in time, anyway. So, please, my kit. | 至少没法及时赶到 所以 拜托 我的急救包里 |
[09:58] | The morphine. | 有吗啡 |
[10:00] | Give me a bolus. | 给我打一针 |
[10:02] | Give me three. | 三针吧 |
[10:06] | I’ll give you one, just to keep you comfortable, | 我给你打一针 只是为了让你不那么难受 |
[10:08] | but we’re not giving up, okay? | 但我们不会放弃 好吗 |
[10:13] | You married, Hen? | 你结婚了吗 亨 |
[10:15] | – I am. – I hope you make it back to your husband. | -结了 -希望你能和丈夫团聚 |
[10:19] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[10:21] | Yeah? I had one of those. | 是吗 我倒是曾经有个妻子 |
[10:24] | She was always worrying that I wouldn’t… | 她以前总是担心我会… |
[10:28] | make it back home to see her. | 没命回家见她 |
[10:30] | Decided maybe it’s better if I just stopped coming home altogether. | 所以让我干脆不要回家了 |
[10:36] | I think maybe she was… | 她好像… |
[10:38] | onto something. | 有外遇了 |
[10:41] | My people are right above us, okay? | 我的队友就在上面 |
[10:43] | Believe me when I tell you… | 你一定要相信我… |
[10:48] | Russ? | 拉斯 |
[10:50] | Russ! | 拉斯 |
[10:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:22] | It looks like we are in pretty good shape. | 看来咱们家情况不错 |
[11:24] | No structural damage. | 没有结构性损伤 |
[11:25] | But that sprinkler system– man, that’s another story. | 不过灭火系统情况就没那么乐观了 |
[11:28] | …reports are still coming in about possible casualties | 伤亡人数持续上升 |
[11:31] | caused by the 7.1 earthquake that hit Southern California. | 南加州7.1级地震破坏力极大 |
[11:35] | This is an unprecedented emergency | 这场破天荒的突发灾难 |
[11:37] | – that has swept across… – Come on. Hey, you guys, | -横扫了… -怎么会这样 |
[11:40] | I thought you were cleaning up this mess. | 我以为你们都收拾好了 |
[11:41] | – The damage is widespread… – We wanted to watch the news. | -受灾范围很广… -我们想看新闻 |
[11:45] | Speaking of unprecedented events. | 还真是破天荒 |
[11:48] | But at this point we are urging everyone who’s able to watch this: | 但此时 我们奉劝所有收看本节目的人 |
[11:51] | please stay where you are. | 请不要随意走动 |
[11:53] | – That is… – Okay. | -这样会… -好吧 |
[11:55] | I asked you guys to clean up the mess | 我叫你们收拾干净 |
[11:57] | and go through the earthquake kits. | 再检查一下地震应急包 |
[11:59] | Go do that now, please. | 现在就去 |
[12:02] | You just said the house was fine. | 你刚刚还说房子很安全 |
[12:04] | Why do you care about those books more than Mom? | 为什么对你来说那些书比妈妈还重要 |
[12:10] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[12:16] | Listen… | 听好… |
[12:19] | I have been worrying about your mom | 我从始至终都在为你们的妈妈担心 |
[12:22] | since before you were born. | 你们没出生前 我就一直提心吊胆 |
[12:24] | That just goes with the territory. | 我时刻都在牵挂她 |
[12:26] | But she is out there doing her job | 不过在外奔波是她的本职工作 |
[12:29] | just like she does every day, | 她每一天都是如此 |
[12:31] | so we are not going to imagine the worst-case scenario. | 所以我们不能做最坏的打算 |
[12:35] | We’re gonna have faith that she’s okay | 我们要坚信她平安无事 |
[12:38] | and be happy to see her when she comes home. | 等她回来时 要开开心心 |
[12:39] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[12:41] | But today’s not like every other day, Dad. | 可今天与往常不同 爸爸 |
[12:52] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[12:54] | – Where? – Get a sweater. | -去哪儿 -穿件毛衣 |
[12:56] | And the earthquake kits. | 带上地震应急包 |
[12:59] | Are we gonna go look for Mom? | 我们去找妈妈吗 |
[13:02] | You guys got five seconds to get in the car. | 给你们五秒钟时间上车 |
[13:23] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[13:24] | LAPD. I need everyone to back up. | 洛杉矶警察 所有人退后 |
[13:27] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 举起双手 |
[13:31] | We ain’t the ones shooting. | 不是我们开的枪 |
[13:38] | Thank God. These people are crazy. | 谢天谢地 他们简直疯了 |
[13:40] | – You have a license for that? – Yes, ma’am. | -你有持枪许可吗 -有的 警官 |
[13:43] | I have all the paperwork in the back. | 所有的证件我都有 |
[13:45] | I can’t expect you people to be here all the time. | 你们又不能一直守着我 |
[13:47] | All right, well, we’re here now. Tell me what’s going on. | 好了 我们来了 说说怎么回事 |
[13:49] | Exactly what it looks like. They tried to loot my store. | 如你所见 他们要抢了我的店 |
[13:53] | I thought the people in this neighborhood were decent folk, | 我还以为这里的人都很有教养 |
[13:55] | but apparently they think everything’s free if an earthquake hits. | 但显然 他们以为发生了地震 东西都能白拿 |
[14:06] | Hey, Joe, looters– | 乔 抢劫犯… |
[14:09] | they tend to bring stuff they want to steal to the register, do they? | 他们会把想偷的东西拿来结账 对不对 |
[14:13] | – I brought that stuff here. – And when was that? | -那是我拿来的 -什么时候拿来的呢 |
[14:15] | After you popped off your shotgun, | 你开枪之后 |
[14:17] | you decided to tidy up a bit? | 决定稍稍整理一下吗 |
[14:18] | How much you charging for that case of water? | 那箱水你卖多少钱 |
[14:21] | $14.99. | 14.99美元 |
[14:22] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[14:24] | Step back, ma’am. | 退后 女士 |
[14:26] | Hey, miss, | 女士 |
[14:27] | how much was this man charging you for a case of water? | 一箱水他卖多少钱 |
[14:29] | A hundred dollars. | 一百块 |
[14:33] | Supply and demand. | 供过于求 价格上涨嘛 |
[14:34] | Are you familiar with penal code 396, the anti-price gouging law? | 你知道刑罚第396条反哄抬物价法吗 |
[14:39] | It specifically states that jackasses like yourself | 这条法律明令禁止你这种混蛋 |
[14:42] | are prohibited from raising the price of consumer goods by more than ten percent | 宣布进入紧急状态后 |
[14:45] | after a state of emergency has been declared. | 将商品价格调高超过百分之十 |
[14:49] | Was a state of emergency officially declared? | 正式宣布进入紧急状态了吗 |
[14:51] | The San Andreas Fault declared one just before lunch today. | 中午之前 圣安德烈亚斯断层宣布进入紧急状态 |
[14:54] | You may have noticed. | 不知你有没有注意到 |
[14:55] | Look, if I don’t raise the price, | 我要是不涨价 |
[14:58] | two or three people will buy it all. | 两三个人就能把这里买空 |
[15:01] | Upping the cost ensures that everyone gets a shot. | 涨价能保证人人都有得买 |
[15:04] | So you’re just thinking of your fellow man | 这么说 你狠宰他们 |
[15:05] | when you decided to fleece them. | 还是为他们着想 |
[15:07] | Well, not today. | 今天可不行 |
[15:08] | These people were not intruders. | 这些人并没有非法闯入 |
[15:10] | The sign on your door says “open,” | 你门口的招牌上写着”营业” |
[15:11] | and you are not their victim. | 你也不是受害者 |
[15:13] | Quite the opposite, by the looks of things. | 就目前来看 情况恰恰相反 |
[15:16] | Now, there are people in real need. | 这些人确实要买东西 |
[15:18] | This city is under serious distress, | 这座城市正面临严峻的考验 |
[15:20] | and all you can think about is padding your own pockets. | 可你满脑子只想着赚钱 |
[15:23] | – I have a right… – So, you have got yourself a choice. | -我有权… -你有两种选择 |
[15:29] | I can write you up for price gouging | 我可以告你哄抬物价 |
[15:31] | and you can face a year in jail, or… | 你将服刑一年 或者… |
[15:35] | we can overlook your ignorance of the law, | 我们不追究你不懂法律 |
[15:37] | and maybe we can come up with some other arrangement. | 也许还能想出别的办法 |
[15:42] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[15:43] | Like, you tell me. | 你自己说 |
[15:51] | I guess I could, I don’t know, like you said, | 我想 可以照你说的做 |
[15:55] | raise the prices slightly. | 稍微涨点价 |
[15:57] | Ten percent? | 涨个一成 |
[16:04] | Ten percent off? | 打九折 |
[16:09] | 20 percent. | 八折 |
[16:13] | 50 percent off everything in the store. | 店里所有商品打五折 |
[16:19] | Now, that’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[16:22] | Okay, folks, it’s half-price day! | 好了 各位 今天全场五折 |
[16:44] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[16:54] | LAFD? | 洛杉矶消防局吗 |
[16:56] | That’s right. Bill Jenks, liaison. | 没错 比尔·詹金斯 联络员 |
[16:57] | Maddie Buckley. Crazy day. | 我是麦迪·巴克利 今天真是忙疯了 |
[16:59] | Do you have any idea what’s going on at the Hollywood Palm Hotel? | 你知道好莱坞棕榈酒店的情况吗 |
[17:02] | Pretty much just what’s been on the news. | 新闻基本上都报道了 |
[17:03] | It’s a mess. Aftershock caused another collapse. | 那里一团糟 余震造成酒店大楼二次倒塌 |
[17:06] | We’ve got some people missing. | 有队员失踪了 |
[17:09] | Well, I think that my brother might be in that hotel. | 我弟应该也在那个酒店 |
[17:12] | Do you know if any of the missing are from the 118? | 消防118局有人失踪吗 |
[17:15] | I don’t. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[17:18] | If I hear anything else, I’ll come find you. | 一有消息 我就来通知你 |
[17:24] | Please be okay. | 千万不要出事 |
[17:36] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[17:39] | There you go. Easy. | 很好 慢点 |
[17:41] | Miss, there’s this egress on the north stairwell of this floor. | 女士 这层北边楼梯有一个出口 |
[17:44] | What if it’s blocked, too? | 如果也堵住了怎么办 |
[17:46] | Can’t you guys get a ladder into one of the windows? | 不能让云梯到窗边接我们吗 |
[17:49] | It’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[17:50] | Building shifted too much. | 大楼严重倾斜了 |
[17:51] | No, we got this, Abby. | 没事的 “艾比” |
[17:53] | We’ll get you out of here. | 我们一定会救你出去 |
[17:54] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[17:56] | What? | 你说什么 |
[17:57] | You called me Abby. My name’s Ali. | 你刚才叫我”艾比” 但我叫”艾莉” |
[18:01] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[18:02] | Abby is my… | 艾比是我的… |
[18:06] | It’s complicated. | 情况有点复杂 |
[18:07] | Isn’t it always? | 一向如此吧 |
[18:08] | She’s in Europe. She’s traveling. | 她现在欧洲旅行 |
[18:12] | For the first time, I’m glad she’s not around. | 我第一次庆幸她不在这里 |
[18:14] | I don’t need the worry. | 我不必为她担心 |
[18:21] | Having someone to worry about sounds… | 有牵挂的人… |
[18:24] | nice, actually. | 其实挺好的 |
[18:27] | All I do is work. | 我整天忙于工作 |
[18:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | It’s after 5:00. | 非工作时间 喝点小酒无妨 |
[18:38] | It’s not like it slowed us down. | 反正我们也得慢慢走出去 |
[18:42] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[18:44] | You guys hear that? | 你们俩听到了吗 |
[18:46] | Help! Is anyone there? | 救命 有人吗 |
[19:01] | I knew help would come. | 我就知道会有人来救我 |
[19:03] | That’s right. We’re here, we got you, buddy. | 没错 我们来了 有我们在 |
[19:06] | All right, don’t move. Just relax, okay? | 别动 放轻松 |
[19:08] | I need you to stay as still as possible. | 尽量别乱动 |
[19:10] | Okay, we got to roll him over. | 我们得给他翻身 |
[19:12] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[19:18] | I… I soiled myself. | 我拉裤子了 |
[19:20] | Forget about that, okay? | 没关系 |
[19:23] | Not my proudest moment. | 好丢人啊 |
[19:33] | Can you wiggle your toes for me? | 你能动动脚趾吗 |
[19:49] | Numbness in his legs, loss of bladder control. | 腿部麻痹 膀胱失控 |
[19:52] | Spinal injury. | 脊椎受损 |
[19:53] | We got to move him out now. | 我们得立刻把他带出去 |
[19:55] | On what? We don’t have a backboard, | 怎么带 我们没有脊椎矫正板 |
[19:57] | and every millimeter counts. | 而且现在要分秒必争 |
[20:01] | You see anything? | 附近有可用的工具吗 |
[20:03] | Guys. What about this? | 两位 这个可以吗 |
[20:07] | Ironing board. | 熨衣板 |
[20:11] | Could work, but how are we gonna get him down the stairwell? | 可以 但怎么把他从楼梯抬下去 |
[20:15] | Maybe we don’t use the stairwell. | 那就不走楼梯了 |
[20:24] | At least we’re not blocked by any debris. | 至少这里一路畅通 |
[20:27] | Or an elevator. | 电梯也没了 |
[20:34] | How much do you think that weighs? | 你们觉得电梯有多重 |
[20:38] | 2,500. 3,000 pounds? | 2500 3000磅吧 |
[20:43] | I like our chances. | 值得一试 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:01] | Babe, it’s, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[22:04] | I, | 我… |
[22:08] | listen, I just-I just wanted to say that I, | 我只想告诉你 我… |
[22:20] | I wish I could promise you that I was coming home tonight, | 我也希望能保证今晚会回家 |
[22:23] | but, | 但是 |
[22:26] | after you took me back, you know, | 你重新接纳我之后 |
[22:27] | I-I swore that I would never lie to you again. | 我发誓不再对你说谎 |
[22:32] | And, baby, it’s, | 亲爱的 现在… |
[22:36] | it’s not looking too good for me right now. | 我现在情况不太好 |
[22:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:55] | I love you and I love Denny so much. | 我好爱你和丹尼 |
[23:00] | And, and whatever happens… | 无论如何… |
[23:05] | I just need you to know that… | 我只想告诉你… |
[23:08] | that I didn’t give up, okay? | 我没有放弃 |
[23:12] | That I fought. | 我尽力了 |
[23:15] | I fought to the end. I fought. | 我一直在尝试自救 |
[23:17] | I fought to come home to you, okay? | 我努力回家和你团聚 |
[24:18] | Lassie, go get help. | 宝贝 去找人帮忙 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:23] | Knock it off. | 别叫了 |
[24:26] | Paisley. | 佩斯利 |
[24:28] | Okay, Paisley, show me the way out. | 佩斯利 带我出去 |
[24:32] | All right. | 很好 |
[24:49] | I didn’t know our church even did this. | 我都不知道我们的教堂还提供援助 |
[24:52] | Yeah, a lot of people are in need right now. | 嗯 现在有很多人需要帮助 |
[24:54] | Not everybody got by with just broken glass and an overturned bookshelf. | 很多人的家被地震摧毁了 |
[25:04] | Mom’s not here. | 妈妈不在这里 |
[25:06] | No, she isn’t. | 对 她不在 |
[25:08] | Then why are we? | 那我们来这里干什么 |
[25:10] | To be of service. Okay? | 来提供援手 |
[25:14] | Grants. | 格兰特一家 |
[25:16] | How good to see you. | 见到你们真好 |
[25:18] | Hi, Ms. Lorna. | 你好 洛娜太太 |
[25:19] | Hey, come here. | 快来 |
[25:24] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[25:26] | Athena working, is she? | 阿西娜还在忙工作吧 |
[25:28] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 |
[25:30] | You know I’m gonna put y’all to work. | 来了就得干活啊 |
[25:32] | – And that’s why we’re here. – All right. Come on. | -我们就是为此而来 -好 来吧 |
[25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:57] | Mom said church. | 妈妈让我来教堂 |
[25:59] | That’s where to go when things go bad. | 一旦出事 就来教堂 |
[26:03] | So you’re looking for your mom? | 你在找妈妈吗 |
[26:05] | Wait here until she finds me. | 等她来这里找我 |
[26:09] | She might not be able to find you under here. | 你待在下面 她可能找不到你 |
[26:12] | Why don’t we go wait over there? | 我们去那边等吧 |
[26:14] | You could still see the doors. | 那边也能看到门 |
[26:17] | And I’ll wait with you. | 我陪你一起等 |
[26:22] | I’m worried about my mom, too. | 我也很担心我妈妈 |
[26:32] | You and Athena have done such a good job with them. | 你和阿西娜把他们养育得很好 |
[26:35] | They are wonderful children. | 他们俩都是好孩子 |
[26:38] | They take after their mother. | 他们还能照顾妈妈 |
[26:40] | I give you some of the credit. | 少不了你的功劳 |
[26:45] | You’re worried. | 你很担心 |
[26:52] | We haven’t been able to reach Athena all day. | 我们一整天没联系上阿西娜了 |
[26:58] | I’m trying to stay strong for the kids. | 我得在孩子们面前故作坚强 |
[27:03] | You know, keep them out of their head. | 不让他们担心 |
[27:09] | May I pray with you? | 我们一起祈祷吧 |
[27:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Come on. | -好 -好 走吧 |
[27:24] | How you doing, Batari? | 你怎么样 巴塔瑞 |
[27:28] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[27:31] | Not dead yet. | 反正还活着 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | You guys are doing great. | 很棒 |
[27:35] | You’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[27:37] | Eight more feet, Buck. | 再往下一点 巴克 |
[27:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:50] | Get down here, Buck. | 下来吧 巴克 |
[27:52] | All right, on my way. You ready? | 好 这就下去 准备好了吗 |
[27:55] | – Okay. – All right. | -嗯 -走吧 |
[28:06] | – You’re okay. You’re okay. – Okay. Okay. | -没事的 没事的 -好 |
[28:16] | Is the building vibrating? | 大楼是不是在震动 |
[28:25] | Eddie! Eddie, kick that door open! | 埃迪 埃迪 把门踢开 |
[28:27] | I got you, okay? | 放心 有我呢 |
[28:33] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[28:43] | – Let’s go, Buck! Move your ass! – All right, here we come. | -快来 巴克 快点 -好 就这来 |
[28:45] | Here we come! | 来了 |
[28:55] | I told you I liked our chances. | 我就说值得一试 |
[29:00] | – Cap, you good? – I’m good. | -老大 你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:03] | You good? | 你们呢 |
[29:05] | We’re good. | 大家都没事 |
[29:11] | Now we’re back to where we started. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[29:14] | All right, well, we start again. | 好吧 那就重新开始 |
[29:16] | Captain Nash, Firefighter Wilson’s GPS. | 纳什队长 威尔森消防员的定位器 |
[29:20] | There’s been movement. | 有人在移动 |
[29:23] | Chim, look at this. She’s on the other side of us. | 老奇 你看 她在我们另一边 |
[29:25] | Yeah, she’s on the move, but where’s she going? | 嗯 她在移动 但这是要去哪里 |
[29:32] | Paisley, where’d you go? | 佩斯利 你去哪儿 |
[29:49] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[29:51] | My God. I’ve been looking for you, baby. | 天呐 我一直找你 亲爱的 |
[29:55] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[29:56] | No, but I fell. | 没有 但我掉下来了 |
[29:59] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:01] | Here, look. | 你瞧 |
[30:05] | Look what I got. | 看看这是什么 |
[30:10] | There you go. | 很好 |
[30:12] | That’s much better. | 穿上鞋就好多了 |
[30:17] | Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[30:26] | Pillars in the south side of the garage haven’t collapsed, | 停车场南边的支柱尚且完好 |
[30:28] | so she must’ve found a pocket of space in there and moved through. | 所以她肯定是去了那边一处凹陷区 |
[30:31] | South side of the parking garage? | 停车场南边 |
[30:31] | Yeah. We’ve been attacking this from the wrong angle. | 对 我们找错方向了 |
[30:35] | We’re gonna head south. | 我们要去南边 |
[30:36] | All right? South side of the parking garage. | 停车场南边 |
[30:38] | This is Captain Nash. We are on the move. | 我是纳什队长 正在搜救 |
[30:41] | I need jackhammers, diamond saws, jaws, | 我需要手提钻 钻石锯 钳子 |
[30:43] | every heavy duty piece of equipment you have | 带上所有重型器械 |
[30:44] | and every available pair of hands. | 大家尽量都过来帮忙 |
[30:46] | We are going down to the southern corner of the garage, | 我们要下到停车场南边 |
[30:48] | level B3. | 地下三层 |
[30:50] | Negative, Captain. | 不行 队长 |
[30:52] | Engineers have warned of a possible complete collapse. | 工程师警告大楼可能会完全塌陷 |
[30:55] | We need to begin the evacuation. | 我们得开始疏散人员了 |
[30:58] | No can do. We still have a firefighter trapped down here. | 办不到 我们还有一个消防员被困在下面 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry. I understand. | 抱歉 我能理解 |
[31:01] | This is a direct order. | 但上级有令 |
[31:06] | All right, guys, evacuate. Come on. | 好吧 各位 疏散 走吧 |
[31:08] | Double-time. Let’s go. | 加快脚步 快走 |
[31:09] | Everybody out. Come on. | 大家都出去 快点 |
[31:11] | Up and out, guys. | 到地面去 各位 |
[31:12] | Get up to safety. | 撤到安全的地方 |
[31:14] | Up and out. Let’s go, let’s go. | 上去吧 快走吧 |
[31:16] | Cap, we can’t leave Hen behind. | 老大 我们不能丢下亨 |
[31:18] | She’d be here till the end if it were one of us. | 换做我们任何一人被困 她都会竭力营救 |
[31:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:22] | I can’t ask anyone else to defy a direct order. | 我不能要求其他人和我们一起违抗命令 |
[31:34] | Why are the first responders leaving the building? | 第一反应人员怎么从大楼撤离了 |
[31:35] | – Our daughter’s still in there. – I’m sorry. | -我们的女儿还在里面 -抱歉 |
[31:37] | I’m going back in. | 我要进去 |
[31:38] | Sir… | 先生… |
[31:40] | – No! No! No! – Got to go back, sir. | -不 放开我 -别进去 先生 |
[31:44] | Let me in there! | 让我进去 |
[31:49] | So have you given much thought to what you’ll do after we’re fired? | 你想过被炒之后去干什么吗 |
[31:53] | We were ordered to leave the building. | 上面下令让撤出大楼 |
[31:55] | We’re just leaving a different way. | 我们只是换了条撤离路线而已 |
[31:56] | – Yeah, by taking a detour to the bottom of the parking garage? – Yeah. | -绕路去地下停车场撤离 -没错 |
[32:00] | It’s a choice. | 有舍有得 |
[32:02] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[32:04] | Hen? Hen. | 亨 亨 |
[32:06] | Hen, can you hear us? | 亨 能听到吗 |
[32:08] | Think that ramp is on the other side of this wall? | 亨所在的凹陷区是不是在墙那边 |
[32:10] | Yeah. Should be right over there. | 嗯 应该就在那边 |
[32:19] | So the only thing that stands between us and Hen is that. | 那我们和亨之间只隔了一道墙 |
[32:23] | We’re gonna make it through this, Chim, just you and me, | 我们要穿过这面墙 老奇 全靠我们俩了 |
[32:25] | without any help or heavy equipment. | 没有后援 没有重型机械 |
[32:29] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[32:32] | All right, let’s see what we can find. | 找找看有没有能用的工具 |
[32:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:38] | Chim. | 老奇 |
[32:39] | Get the valet. | 这边是泊车点 |
[32:43] | See what we got. | 找找看能用的车 |
[32:45] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[32:46] | All right, scoop ’em up. Let’s go. | 都试试看 来吧 |
[32:49] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 看看哪些车可用 |
[32:58] | – Got one, Cap. – All right. Keep going. | -找到一辆 老大 -好 继续找 |
[33:03] | All right, got a jack, tools. | 这边有千斤顶 工具 |
[33:07] | Got another one. | 又找到一辆 |
[33:08] | All right, see what you can find, Chim. | 好 看看里面有什么 老奇 |
[33:13] | Got a toolbox, a jack. | 有一个工具箱 千斤顶 |
[33:20] | Got some rope here. | 这边有绳子 |
[33:29] | – Cap. – Yeah? | -老大 -怎么了 |
[33:31] | You got to see this. | 你得过来看看 |
[33:38] | Thinking what I’m thinking? | 我们俩是不是想到一块去了 |
[33:38] | 犹他州 地球最美雪景地 | |
[33:39] | Snow chains. | 雪链 |
[33:52] | All right. | 好 |
[33:57] | All right, Chim, ease it forward. | 老奇 慢慢向前开 |
[34:04] | It’s coming. | 动了 |
[34:06] | You’re good. Keep going, Chim. | 很好 继续开 老奇 |
[34:11] | How we looking? | 怎么样 |
[34:12] | Looking good. | 不错 |
[34:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:21] | Chain snapped. | 雪链断了 |
[34:25] | – We have any more chain? – No. | -有备用链吗 -没有 |
[34:27] | But I think it’s far enough out | 但够远了 |
[34:28] | that we can get back behind it and push it out the rest of the way. | 我们应该能绕到后面 把石块推出来 |
[34:32] | Looks like we got here just in time, then. | 看来我们来得正是时候啊 |
[34:34] | Yeah, seems like they are planning on having all the fun without us. | 看来他们俩想独享乐趣 |
[34:37] | Heared over the radio you need some equipments and available hands down here. | 听到你在无线电中说需要器械和人手 |
[34:40] | You know you guys are disobeying a direct order. | 你们知道这是在违抗上级命令吧 |
[34:44] | And they will be duly reprimanded | 他们会因此受到惩戒 |
[34:46] | as soon as we are done here. | 但得先把人救出来 |
[34:49] | Looks like you’re gonna have to reprimand yourself, as well. | 看来你也得自我惩戒了啊 |
[34:51] | I’m seriously considering it. | 我还真是这么想的 |
[34:54] | Your people are very persuasive and persistent. | 你的手下很有说服力 而且态度坚决 |
[34:58] | One shot, Captain. | 只有一次机会 队长 |
[35:01] | Either way, | 无论成功与否 |
[35:03] | no one’s coming to rescue us. | 我们都没有后援 |
[35:14] | Keep going, Chim, we got to get it clear. | 继续 老奇 得把碎石清理干净 |
[35:27] | It’s clear now. We need some support beams. | 好了 找些横梁撑住这里 |
[35:38] | – You got her? – Straight ahead, straight ahead. | -看到她了吗 -往前 直直向前 |
[35:40] | There you go. | 很好 |
[35:42] | Clear the rubble. | 清理碎石 |
[35:48] | Get up there. | 上面 |
[35:52] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[36:05] | Hen? | 亨 |
[36:06] | Hen, are you there? | 亨 你在吗 |
[36:15] | Coming out, guys. | 出来了 各位 |
[36:17] | – Come on. – Hey, fellas. | -快来 -大家好 |
[36:20] | – All right, let’s get you out of here. – Come on. | -我们先出去吧 -走吧 |
[36:24] | Down here, we got you. | 这边 没事了 |
[36:30] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[37:01] | Hollywood Palm’s been evacuated. | 好莱坞棕榈酒店已经疏散了 |
[37:03] | All members of the 118 are safe and accounted for. | 消防118局的队员都安然无恙 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[37:20] | There’s this weird light in the sky, | 天空中有道奇怪的光 |
[37:22] | like a glowing cloud. | 像是朵闪光的云 |
[37:23] | Did something else happen? | 是不是出事了 |
[37:25] | A glowing cloud… | 闪光的云… |
[37:27] | W… Wait, is there power where you are? | 等下 你那边恢复供电了吗 |
[37:30] | No power here. Not a light for miles. | 依然断电 数英里都没有光 |
[37:32] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[37:35] | I think what you’re seeing is the Milky Way. | 你看到的应该是银河 |
[37:39] | The city’s usually so bright you’re not able to see it. | 城市灯光太亮 通常注意不到 |
[37:43] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[37:45] | Well, now I feel… | 我真是… |
[37:46] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰 |
[37:48] | You must be pretty busy there. | 你那边一定很忙吧 |
[37:52] | It’s been a day. | 兵荒马乱的一天 |
[37:54] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:55] | All of you. | 谢谢坚持在工作岗位的你们 |
[39:41] | Service. | 有信号了 |
[41:26] | Smells good. | 好香啊 |
[41:28] | Well, you know how I do. | 我的厨艺你还不清楚吗 |
[41:40] | How’s my man? | 你怎么样 |
[41:41] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[41:43] | I need to see you, too, but I have to feed these kids | 我也想见你 但我得先喂饱孩子们 |
[41:46] | and the roads are still a mess. | 而且交通还没恢复呢 |
[41:49] | I need to see you. Can you come out front? | 我要见你 你能出来一下吗 |
[42:07] | You came all this way just to see me? | 你大老远来只为看看我 |
[42:09] | I would’ve walked if I had to. | 就算用走 我也要来 |
[42:16] | You know what? I thought about knocking on the door, | 其实 我本想敲门的 |
[42:18] | but I figured that wasn’t the best way for your kids to meet me the first time. | 但转念一想 第一次以这种方式跟你的孩子们见面不太好 |
[42:21] | Yeah, that’s probably wise. | 考虑得很周到嘛 |
[42:23] | How was your day, honey? | 你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[42:27] | Pretty standard. | 又是一个繁忙的工作日 |
[42:31] | I like your outfit. | 这身很好看 |
[42:37] | I was worried about you all day. | 我整天都在担心你 |
[42:40] | Yeah, I was worried about you, too. | 嗯 我也很担心你 |
[42:42] | It was nice having something so important to worry about. | 心中有牵挂很幸福 |
[42:45] | I had to work hard to put it aside to get the job done. | 我得很努力不去想你 才能专心工作 |
[42:47] | I haven’t had that in a long time. | 我很久没这样过了 |
[42:51] | Excuse me, | 打断一下 |
[42:52] | what is all of this silliness? | 你们俩傻站在这儿干什么 |
[42:55] | Hi. I’m-I’m Bobby. | 你好 我是巴比 |
[42:57] | We met a while back at Hen’s party. | 我们之前在亨的派对上见过 |
[42:59] | – Of course. – Yeah, Bobby just came to check on me. | -没错 -巴比只是来看看我有没有事 |
[43:05] | And you have him standing out here | 那你还让人家站在外面 |
[43:07] | after the day he’s probably had. | 他都辛苦一天了 |
[43:09] | – Bobby, please, come inside. – No, thank you, | -巴比 快请进 -不了 谢谢 |
[43:13] | but maybe another time. | 还是下次再登门拜访吧 |
[43:14] | Nonsense. I already set your plate. | 说什么呢 我已经给你摆上碗筷了 |
[43:16] | And, | 而且 |
[43:18] | the kids are excited to meet you. | 孩子们很期待见到你 |