时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | If there is one hard thing you learn in this job, | 这份工作最艰难的地方 |
[00:22] | it’s that, one way or the other, | 就是无论如何 |
[00:25] | this day or the next, | 今时或明日 |
[00:28] | eventually… | 终究… |
[00:31] | everything dies. | 万物皆有一死 |
[00:33] | 米尔福德夫妇 纪念挚爱的父母 | |
[00:36] | For most people, | 对多数人而言 |
[00:37] | the only thing worse than losing someone you love | 比失去挚爱更痛苦的事 |
[00:41] | is knowing that, one day, | 就是知晓有一天 |
[00:43] | you will. | 他们终将离你而去 |
[00:45] | Mom, Dad, | 爸妈 |
[00:49] | I want you to know I-I’ve decided to sell the house. | 我想告诉你们 我打算卖房子了 |
[00:54] | I know how much it meant to you guys. | 我知道这栋房子对你们意义非凡 |
[00:57] | It did to me, too. | 对我也很重要 |
[01:01] | Please don’t be mad. | 请别生气 |
[01:34] | So, we have one guy still missing? | 还有一人失踪 |
[01:35] | Yes, it’s horrible. | 是的 太可怕了 |
[01:37] | Elisio and Stavros were preparing Mrs. Mandechek’s final resting place, | 埃利希奥和斯塔夫罗斯当时正为曼德切克夫人挖墓 |
[01:41] | – and they just got sucked in. – Okay. | -突然被吸了进去 -明白 |
[01:43] | Sir, can you tell me what happened down there? | 先生 您能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[01:47] | Me and Stavros were… | 我和斯塔夫罗斯当时在… |
[01:49] | digging a plot… | 挖坑… |
[01:51] | when we got pulled in. | 突然就被吸进去了 |
[01:52] | Like the grave was digging itself. | 仿佛墓地在自己挖坑 |
[01:55] | A sinkhole. The quake shifted everything around down there. | 陷坑 地震改变了该地的地质结构 |
[01:58] | We’re all basically walking around on eggshells and bubble wrap. | 我们现在真是走在鸡蛋壳和泡泡纸上[地表脆弱] |
[02:01] | See it? | 看见了吗 |
[02:02] | – How long ago did this happen? – I don’t know. | -塌方发生多久了 -我不确定 |
[02:04] | Half an hour, maybe? | 大概半小时吧 |
[02:06] | Let’s move, guys. | 行动吧 各位 |
[02:13] | Easy. This whole side is like quicksand. | 慢点 这整片区域就如同流沙 |
[02:15] | I don’t want you to fall in there | 我可不希望你们掉下去 |
[02:16] | and drag ten tons of loose soil on top of yourself and our friend down there. | 连带着十吨松土一起砸在自己和伤者身上 |
[02:19] | He’s been breathing dirt for a half hour, Cap. | 他已经吸了半小时的土了 队长 |
[02:21] | Well, maybe not. | 不一定 |
[02:23] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么 |
[02:25] | Eggshells and bubble wrap. | 鸡蛋壳和泡泡纸 |
[02:27] | Air pockets. | 气窝 |
[02:28] | Yeah, we just have to find out where they are. | 对 我们只需找出气窝的位置 |
[02:33] | Th-those aren’t… | 那些不会是… |
[02:34] | Coffins and corpses. | 棺材和尸体 |
[02:36] | That’s where the air pockets are. | 那里是气窝形成的地方 |
[02:37] | That’s messed up. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[02:39] | Hello, Stavros. | 找到你了 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[02:40] | All right, shovels and buckets. | 拿上铲子和桶 |
[02:42] | Let’s go. | 我们下去 |
[02:44] | Here you go. | 给 |
[02:48] | Got one. | 拿一个 |
[02:55] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[02:58] | Okay, that can’t be good. | 情况不乐观 |
[03:00] | Keys for this thing? | 挖掘机的钥匙在哪儿 |
[03:01] | Sh-Should still be in it. | 应该还在车里 |
[03:03] | We’re gonna get this man out of here one damn way or another. | 无论如何都得把人救上来 |
[03:06] | Clear out! | 都闪开 |
[03:07] | – All right, fellas. – Get out. Get out, guys. Come on. | -好了 各位 -出去 快点 |
[03:28] | I got-I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[03:29] | Okay, easy. Easy. You’re okay. | 慢点 慢点 你没事了 |
[03:31] | Take it slow. Take… | 慢慢来 慢慢… |
[03:34] | All right, we got you. | 好了 我们会救你出来 |
[03:35] | All along… Hang on. | 慢点 坚持住 |
[03:37] | – We got you, – Stavros, we got you. | -我们来帮你了 -斯塔夫罗斯 我们来了 |
[03:38] | – Nice and slow. – Try to relax. | -慢点 稳住 -放松点 |
[03:40] | Breathe, breathe. Relax. Relax. | 呼吸 呼吸 放松 放松 |
[03:42] | We got you. Relax. We got you. | 我们在 放松 有我们在 |
[03:47] | We got you. Try to relax. | 我们来救你了 放松 |
[03:49] | Now, that was strictly badass. | 刚才真是太厉害了 |
[03:51] | You literally pulled a man from a grave. | 你真的是从坟墓里救出了他 |
[03:54] | We did. I just hope they understand. | 是大家的功劳 我只希望他们能理解 |
[03:58] | Hope who understands? | 希望谁能理解 |
[03:59] | The spirits we disturbed. | 刚刚我们搅扰的那些灵魂 |
[04:00] | I don’t need that mess following me home. | 我可不希望有什么东西跟着我回家 |
[04:20] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:21] | That phone call was pretty cryptic. | 你在电话里神神秘秘的 |
[04:23] | It’s about your father. | 是你的父亲 |
[04:24] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[04:26] | What are you talking about, Karen? | 你在说什么 凯伦 |
[04:27] | I haven’t spoken to my father since… | 我已经很久没和他说过话了 |
[04:29] | I was, like, nine. | 从我九岁开始就没联系 |
[04:30] | He’s in the ICU. | 他在重症监护室 |
[04:32] | – This hospital? He’s here? – Yeah. | -他在这家医院 -是的 |
[04:34] | He was brought in yesterday, unconscious. | 他昨天昏迷入院了 |
[04:37] | They’ve been trying to get in touch with us ever since. | 之后医院一直在联系我们 |
[04:42] | How did they know to look for me? | 他们怎么知道要来找我 |
[04:44] | He had your name and our address in his wallet. | 他钱包里有你的名字和我们的住址 |
[04:51] | Your father suffered an intracerebral hemorrhage. | 你父亲颅内出血 |
[04:54] | It caused bleeding within the brain. | 引起了脑内出血 |
[04:57] | So what’s the prognosis here? | 那接下去会怎样 |
[04:59] | Well, we’re seeing severe, widespread damage. | 由于出血范围大 损伤严重 |
[05:10] | These machines are the only thing keeping him alive. | 他现在就靠这些机器维持性命 |
[05:16] | And you want to know whether or not to withdraw life support. | 你想知道是否该停掉呼吸机 |
[05:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[05:20] | Without an advance directive, our protocol is to treat, | 没有事先指示 我们的规程默认先进行治疗 |
[05:24] | to keep him alive until we can contact the next of kin. | 维系他的生命 直到联系到亲属 |
[05:31] | And that’s me. | 那个亲属就是我 |
[05:35] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[05:37] | I was hiking, fell off… | 我登山时掉落了… |
[05:39] | The cliff gave out. | 山石断裂了 |
[05:40] | Can you-can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[05:42] | I-I can hear you, sir. | 我能听到 先生 |
[05:43] | I’m here. Do you know where you fell? | 我在 你知道掉落地点在哪儿吗 |
[05:44] | I w… I was on the San Ramon Trail. I think… | 我刚才在圣拉蒙登山道 我觉得… |
[05:47] | God. I broke my leg, for sure. | 天呐 我的腿肯定摔断了 |
[05:49] | I can see the bone in… | 我都能看到骨头了… |
[05:51] | I-I can barely hear you, sir. | 我听不太清你说话 先生 |
[05:52] | Can you tell me precisely where on the trail? | 你能告诉我登山道的具体位置吗 |
[05:55] | Vista Point, Abalone Cove. | 鲍鱼湾观景点 |
[05:57] | I’m bleeding. Please, God, help me. Please… | 我在流血 天呐 请帮帮我 求你了 |
[06:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:05] | I’m staring at this stranger in this bed, | 我看着躺在床上的陌生人 |
[06:08] | tubes coming out of him. | 浑身插满了管子 |
[06:09] | I don’t know this man. | 我根本不认识他 |
[06:10] | How am I supposed to make a life-and-death decision for a total stranger? | 我要如何替一个彻底的陌生人做出生死抉择 |
[06:15] | Hen, you do realize we’re not driving around in a mail truck here? | 亨 你现在坐的可不是邮政车 |
[06:18] | You make life-or-death decisions for total strangers every single day. | 你每天都在替陌生人做生死抉择 |
[06:22] | How is this any different? | 这次又有什么不同呢 |
[06:23] | Those total strangers didn’t abandon me when I was nine. | 那些陌生人没有在我九岁时抛弃我 |
[06:27] | Look, I don’t mean to sound cold, | 我这么说不是冷血 |
[06:30] | but is there really even a decision that needs to be made here? | 但这事你还有什么好选择的 |
[06:32] | I mean, that prognosis– | 就他病情的预后… |
[06:34] | people don’t generally recover from something like that. | 那样的病一般好不了 |
[06:37] | Well, people don’t generally survive rebar through their brain either. | 钢筋穿过头骨 一般人也好不了 |
[06:41] | But then they surprise you. | 但他们总能给你惊喜 |
[06:45] | Touché. | 犀利 |
[06:56] | The old trail should be right up there. | 旧登山道应该就在上面 |
[06:59] | Park warden said they closed it down a few years back. | 公园管理员说 他们几年前就封了这条路 |
[07:01] | Guess every once in a while | 不过应该时不时 |
[07:02] | they still get a thrill-seeker who ignores the signs. | 还是会有人无视警告 寻求刺激 |
[07:04] | They haven’t been able to ping the phone? | 他们还没有定位到手机的位置吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah. No contact since the call was dropped. | 没有 电话挂断之后就再进行过通讯 |
[07:20] | – Cap. – Yeah. | -队长 -在 |
[07:21] | Guess this is where he went over. | 他应该是从这里掉下去了 |
[07:27] | All right, everybody gear up. | 好了 所有人带上装备 |
[07:29] | Hen, Chimney, get the winch and the guidelines. | 亨 奇米 去拿牵引机和速降绳 |
[07:31] | Prep a basket just in case. | 准备一个救生篮 以防万一 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna radio Aerial Recon, | 我会呼叫空中侦察部门 |
[07:33] | have ’em on standby. | 让他们随时待命 |
[07:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:36] | This is Captain Bobby Nash. T-118. | 我是118云梯队的巴比·纳什队长 |
[07:38] | Aerial Recon to Abalone Cove in Palos Verdes. | 请求在帕洛斯弗迪斯鲍鱼湾进行空中侦察 |
[07:41] | Copy that, T-118. | 收到 118云梯队 |
[07:54] | All right, big jump, Eddie. Come on. | 还挺高 埃迪 加油 |
[08:12] | Buck, Eddie, you guys see anything down there? | 巴克 埃迪 你们在下面有发现吗 |
[08:16] | No. | 没有 |
[08:18] | Just a million-dollar view. | 只有如画的美景 |
[08:23] | Cap, found something. | 队长 有发现 |
[08:26] | Is it our hiker? | 是那个登山者吗 |
[08:31] | A hiker. | 是个登山者 |
[08:33] | Don’t think it’s the one we came looking for. | 但不是我们要找的那个 |
[08:35] | It’s human remains, Cap. | 是人体残骸 队长 |
[08:36] | Skeletal remains. | 骸骨 |
[08:37] | All right. Well, flag it but don’t disturb it. | 好吧 做好标记 但不要动 |
[08:39] | We’ll call it in. | 我们会上报的 |
[08:41] | Unless… | 除非… |
[08:42] | What, you think a ghost called 911? | 怎么 你觉得是鬼魂打的911求救电话 |
[08:45] | I’m just saying. | 有可能啊 |
[08:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:48] | Okay. So, no ghost. | 好吧 不是鬼魂 |
[08:51] | What’s going on down there, guys? | 怎么样了 两位 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I think we heard something, Cap. | 我们好像听到了求救声 队长 |
[08:55] | Easy, buddy. We’re here. | 别急 老兄 我们来了 |
[08:58] | Hey, Cap, we got a live one. | 队长 我们找到了个活的 |
[08:59] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[09:01] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[09:02] | Ian, okay. We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 好的 伊恩 我们会救你出去的 好吗 |
[09:05] | My le-my leg is broken. | 我的腿断了 |
[09:09] | All right, guys, we’re gonna send a basket down to you. | 好了 我们会放一个救生篮下去 |
[09:11] | How’d you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[09:12] | It wasn’t easy. | 不容易啊 |
[09:13] | You weren’t on long enough for them to ping your phone. | 你通话的时间不够长 他们没法定位到你的手机 |
[09:16] | On with who? | 和谁通话 |
[09:17] | With, with 911. | 911报警电话啊 |
[09:19] | I dropped my phone when I went over. | 我摔下来时 手机也掉了 |
[09:21] | I didn’t call 911. | 我没有打过911 |
[09:31] | You guys still decorating those pumpkins? | 你们还在装饰南瓜吗 |
[09:33] | How many are you making? | 你们要做多少个 |
[09:36] | – And why so many ghosts? – Well, they’re for Buck. | -怎么画那么多鬼魂 -是给巴克的 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna put ’em all over the firehouse. | 我要在消防局放满鬼魂南瓜 |
[09:40] | Bobby says he thinks a ghost called 911. | 巴比说巴克觉得有个鬼魂打了911报警 |
[09:43] | – That’d be so cool if it did. – Well, Buck certainly thinks so. | -要真是这样 那就太酷了 -反正巴克坚信有鬼 |
[09:46] | But ghosts aren’t real. | 但鬼魂并不存在 |
[09:47] | Tommy Sheridan’s family used to live in this apartment where this little old lady died, | 汤米·谢瑞登家曾住过一间死过小老太太的公寓 |
[09:51] | and he said the lights used to flicker when they used the tea kettle. | 他说用茶壶时 家里的灯总是闪烁 |
[09:55] | Didn’t that building get red-tagged after the earthquake? | 地震之后 那幢楼不是被标记为危楼了吗 |
[09:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -标了 -是啊 |
[09:59] | Sounds more like faulty wiring than signals from the other side. | 比起逝者还魂 更像是线路出了问题 |
[10:02] | Harry, | 哈里 |
[10:04] | over 100 billion people have lived on this planet. | 世上有一千多亿人 |
[10:07] | Pretty sure a little old lady has died everywhere. | 肯定到处都有死去的小老太太 |
[10:10] | Probably even in this very house. | 也许我们这幢房子里就有 |
[10:14] | All right. All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[10:15] | Enough of that, okay? | 就此打住吧 |
[10:17] | Your dad’s coming to pick you up soon. | 爸爸马上就来接你们了 |
[10:19] | Why don’t you guys go get your stuff ready. | 你们去收拾一下东西吧 |
[10:21] | Thanks for the help. I’ll let you know how it goes. | 多谢 我会告诉你们新进展 |
[10:29] | A ghost called 911, huh? | 一个鬼魂打了求救电话 |
[10:31] | Well, we were out on this call at Vista Point. | 我们接到了从观景点打来的电话前去救人 |
[10:33] | A hiker fell off a cliff. | 一个背包客坠崖 |
[10:35] | I sent Buck and Eddie down to look for him, | 我派巴克和埃迪下去搜寻 |
[10:37] | and they found bones. | 他们发现了骨头 |
[10:39] | – Human? – Yeah. | -人的骨头吗 -是的 |
[10:40] | We also found the hiker, alive, | 我们还找到了那个背包客 他还活着 |
[10:42] | but he dropped his phone when he went over the edge, | 可他坠落时手机掉了 |
[10:45] | and now Buck is convinced that it was our skeletal friend who made the call. | 巴克坚信 是那堆骸骨打的电话 |
[10:48] | Well, what do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事呢 |
[10:50] | I think people like to go hiking on that trail | 我觉得大家喜欢从那条路爬山 |
[10:52] | even though they know they’re not supposed to. | 明知不可为而为之 |
[10:54] | And somebody saw him go over and picked up his phone, | 有人看见他掉下去 于是捡起他的手机 |
[10:56] | used it to make the call | 拨打了求救电话 |
[10:57] | so that nobody would know that they were there, too. | 这样就不会有人知道自己去过那里 |
[10:59] | What do you know about the bones? | 那副骸骨的情况你了解多少 |
[11:01] | Well, not much. He’d been out there for a while. | 不多 那副男性骸骨风吹日晒有些日子了 |
[11:03] | He? | 男性 |
[11:04] | Yeah, there was this wedding band. | 是的 手上戴着婚戒 |
[11:06] | Based on the ring size, Eddie figured it must’ve been male. | 根据戒指尺寸 埃迪推测是名男性 |
[11:12] | Vista Point. | 观景点 |
[11:14] | – Palos Verdes, right? – Yeah. | -帕洛斯弗迪斯 是吧 -是的 |
[11:16] | Why are you getting all detective on this? | 你怎么打听起这件事了 |
[11:17] | – This isn’t your beat. – I’m a field sergeant. | -那里又不是你的辖区 -我是外勤警察 |
[11:20] | – I go where I want. – All right. | -我想去哪儿就去哪儿 -好吧 |
[11:22] | Athena Grant. Hey, Randy? | 我是阿西娜·格兰特 兰迪 |
[11:24] | Yeah, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[11:27] | I hear you guys caught a real cold case today. | 听说你们今天接到一起名副其实的悬案 |
[11:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:33] | You want to help me clean this up? | 来帮我收拾吗 |
[11:36] | Our grounds include two outdoor play areas, | 我们的场地包括两个户外游乐区 |
[11:39] | state-of-the-art gymnasium, music theater, | 高端健身房 剧院 |
[11:42] | the full range of academic offerings, | 教授各类学科 |
[11:44] | as well as behavioral and cognitive programs. | 还提供行为认知课程 |
[11:51] | Look. | 是这样 |
[11:55] | The programs sound good, | 那些课程很高大上 |
[11:56] | but Christopher’s happiness is what’s important to me. | 可我更注重克里斯托弗开心与否 |
[12:01] | I want him to feel normal, | 我想让他觉得自己是正常人 |
[12:03] | not like some special-needs charity case. | 而不是需要特殊护理的施舍对象 |
[12:05] | Every child is special. | 每个孩子都独一无二 |
[12:06] | And, yes, some do have additional needs, | 是的 一些孩子确实有额外需求 |
[12:09] | but they’re all equally our children. | 但在我们看来 孩子都是平等的 |
[12:12] | They learn as much from each other as they do from us. | 他们从彼此身上学到的东西与从我们这里学到的一样多 |
[12:27] | I think Christopher would be well cared for. | 克里斯托弗会受到悉心照料 |
[12:36] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好了 那就选这里 |
[12:38] | The only thing left would be the family interview. | 现在只剩下家长面谈了 |
[12:40] | – I’m sorry? – Christopher’s terrific. | -你说什么 -克里斯托弗很棒 |
[12:43] | We have your information. | 我们已经了解你的情况了 |
[12:44] | All we need now is to meet Mrs. Diaz. | 现在要见一见迪亚兹夫人 |
[12:46] | That won’t be a problem, will it? | 这应该不难办 对吗 |
[12:49] | No, it’s definitely a problem. | 不 这真的很难办 |
[12:50] | Look, I know Christopher’s mother is a touchy subject with you, | 我知道克里斯托弗的母亲对你来说是个敏感话题 |
[12:53] | but I’m sure if we explain the situation to Principal Summers | 不过我相信 如果把情况向萨莫斯校长解释清楚 |
[12:56] | we can find a work around. | 应该能找到对策 |
[12:58] | Do you have a copy of the custody agreement? | 你有监护协议的副本吗 |
[13:01] | There isn’t one. | 没签协议 |
[13:03] | We’re still married. | 我们还没离婚 |
[13:10] | I don’t understand why people would pay for this. | 真搞不懂为什么有人会花钱来看这个 |
[13:12] | It’s a bunch of guys in masks making minimum wage to say “boo.” | 一群人拿着最低工资 戴面具吓唬人而已 |
[13:15] | Hey, I’m paying just to laugh at you screaming. | 我付钱来是为了在你尖叫时嘲笑你 |
[13:35] | – Okay. – Okay. Okay. | -好吧 -好好 |
[13:39] | My God. | 天呐 |
[13:44] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[13:45] | tell me you see those. | 你也看见了吧 |
[13:47] | Damn, special effects are on point. | 我去 特效好逼真 |
[13:49] | I don’t think those are special effects. | 好像不是特效 |
[14:14] | Do we know if anybody was bitten? | 知道有谁被咬吗 |
[14:16] | You mean in like a Nosferatu, Count whatever kind of way? | 你是说变成吸血鬼吗 |
[14:19] | Listen, something like ten percent of bats are rabies carriers. | 约有十分之一的蝙蝠携带狂犬病毒 |
[14:22] | If I got guys in there foaming at the mouth, I need to know. | 如果有人口吐白沫 一定要告诉我 |
[14:24] | I don’t think. | 应该没有 |
[14:25] | I mean, most of the injuries happened in the stampede out. | 多数人是因踩踏受的伤 |
[14:28] | Anybody left inside? | 里面还有人吗 |
[14:29] | A few stragglers, maybe. | 可能还有一些流浪汉吧 |
[14:31] | But we got cast in there still trapped in their rigs. | 还有员工被道具困住了 |
[14:33] | Buck, Eddie, head around back, | 巴克 埃迪 去后面 |
[14:35] | see if you can figure out the power situation. | 看看能不能恢复供电 |
[14:37] | We can’t save what we can’t see. | 一片漆黑可救不了人 |
[14:38] | On it, Cap. | 马上去 队长 |
[14:39] | But, it’s not a phobia, it’s not even a fear. | 这才不是恐惧 连害怕都算不上 |
[14:42] | It’s just, rats and mice are way high up on my list | 只是在我看来 |
[14:44] | of things that should absolutely not grow wings. | 鼠类绝对不该长翅膀 |
[14:47] | I mean, how does this happen? | 这么会发生这种事 |
[14:48] | Easy. These dumb-asses built a haunted house beneath their natural habitat | 很简单 现在蚊子肆虐 |
[14:51] | during a damn mosquito epidemic. | 还有蠢货在蝙蝠窝下盖这种鬼屋 |
[14:58] | Good job, boys. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:59] | – Anybody back here? – Thank God. | -有人吗 -谢天谢地 |
[15:01] | My boyfriend– when the bats spooked, he ran face first into the wall. | 蝙蝠受惊袭来时 我男朋友撞到墙上了 |
[15:05] | He hit his head pretty hard. | 头部伤得很厉害 |
[15:08] | I’ll say he did. | 的确是 |
[15:12] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[15:16] | Sir, can you sit up? | 先生 你能坐起来吗 |
[15:18] | All right, here we go. | 好了 慢点 |
[15:21] | – Sir, do you know what year it is? – 2018. | -先生 知道今年是什么年份吗 -2018 |
[15:23] | Can you tell me who the president is? | 知道总统是谁吗 |
[15:25] | Come on, do I have to? | 非得说吗 |
[15:28] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[15:38] | Athena. What are you doing here? | 阿西娜 你怎么来了 |
[15:40] | I heard about your, ghost call. | 我听说了那通鬼魂电话 |
[15:42] | God. Buck won’t let it go. | 天啊 巴克还真是不死心 |
[15:44] | I-It seems like the hiker that they rescued is gonna be okay. | 他们救的那个登山者应该会没事 |
[15:46] | Yeah. I’m actually here about the one who wasn’t so lucky. | 嗯 我是为那个不幸遇难的人而来 |
[15:51] | I went back and did some digging. | 回去之后 我查了一下 |
[15:52] | I pulled any call that referenced Vista Point. | 我调出了观景台相关的所有通话 |
[15:55] | You’re thinking what– six, seven years ago? | 你觉得是六七年前的吗 |
[15:57] | Our skeleton had a cell. Pay as you go. | 那具骸骨有个一次性手机 |
[15:59] | Untraceable, | 无法追踪 |
[16:00] | but, the number was reassigned six years ago, | 但手机号注册于六年前 |
[16:03] | so I thought that maybe that could narrow the search a little. | 或许能缩小搜索范围 |
[16:06] | – And that’s all you have? – Well, that and this. | -就这些吗 -还有这个 |
[16:10] | Initials on the inside of a band. | 戒指里面刻的首字母 |
[16:12] | Six letters of the alphabet. Not much to go on. | 六个字母 没什么有用的信息 |
[16:14] | Your cell phone lead might be. | 手机可能有发现 |
[16:20] | I’ve got one here. October 29, 2011. | 找到一个 2011年10月29日 |
[16:24] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[16:26] | I was hiking, fell off… | 我登山时掉落了… |
[16:28] | The cliff gave out. | 山石断裂了 |
[16:29] | Can you-can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[16:31] | You’re breaking up. What’s your location? | 信号不好 请说一下你的地址 |
[16:32] | No. That’s not right. | 不 不对 |
[16:34] | That sounds like my call from yesterday. Pull it up. | 听起来像我昨天那通电话 调出来 |
[16:39] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[16:43] | I-I can hear you, sir. | 我能听到 先生 |
[16:45] | I’m here. Do you know where you fell? | 我在 你知道掉落地点在哪里吗 |
[16:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:47] | There was a voice on the other end of the line. | 昨天电话那头是有声音的 |
[16:49] | What, same voice from seven years ago? | 跟七年前那个一样吗 |
[16:52] | – Yes. – So a ghost called 911? | -是 -所以是鬼魂来电 |
[16:54] | He was down there for seven years. | 他被埋在那里七年了 |
[16:56] | I guess he got tired of waiting. | 应该是等累了吧 |
[17:04] | So it was a ghost? | 确实是鬼魂吗 |
[17:06] | Why are you whispering and what did I just say? | 你这么小声干什么 我刚才不是告诉你了吗 |
[17:09] | Yes, but your tech guy says it was some kind of glitch in the system. | 嗯 但你们技术人员说是系统故障 |
[17:12] | Turns out a bunch of the calls had weird static. | 很多来电都存在这种奇怪的静电干扰 |
[17:15] | Okay, so how do you explain that it was the exact same call? | 好吧 那怎么解释对话内容都一样 |
[17:18] | I said it sounded like the same call. | 我说的是 听起来一样 |
[17:20] | A lot of these calls sound the same. | 多数来电听起来都一样 |
[17:21] | Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better, | 你愿意这么认为就随你吧 |
[17:23] | but we both know a ghost called 911. | 但我们俩都明白 就是鬼魂来电 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | You know, I keep thinking about the wedding ring. | 我一直在想婚戒的事 |
[17:29] | I mean, you saw it, right? | 你也看到了吧 |
[17:31] | How many nights someone was just waiting for news. | 一定有人苦等了无数个日夜 |
[17:34] | I heard somewhere a person is declared legally dead | 我听说有地方 有人失踪七年 |
[17:38] | after they’ve been gone for seven years. | 就会被正式宣布死亡 |
[17:39] | Yeah. I think you have to sign, like, a petition or something. | 这种是要签申明书什么的吧 |
[17:41] | God, that is so awful. | 感觉太糟糕了 |
[17:44] | Having to admit to the world that you’ve lost hope. | 得向全世界承认 你已经放弃希望了 |
[17:47] | Well, seven years is a long time. | 七年已经很长了 |
[17:49] | Probably lost hope way before that. | 也许早就失去希望了 |
[17:55] | No one can wait forever. | 没有人能一直等下去 |
[18:00] | Yeah, hope is a tricky thing. | 希望是个很玄妙的东西 |
[18:04] | Yeah, it keeps you going for a while, but… | 能让你坚持一段时间 但是… |
[18:08] | At some point, if what you’re hoping for is never gonna happen… | 如果你希望的事情始终没有发生… |
[18:12] | then it’s just holding you back from your life. | 只会让你无法继续正常生活 |
[18:15] | Yeah, but it’s hard to know, though, right? | 但这种事很难想明白 |
[18:18] | If you’re hanging on too long or… | 要么就是坚持太久… |
[18:24] | if you’re giving up too soon. | 要么就是太快放弃 |
[18:25] | I think you do know. | 你心里很清楚 |
[18:30] | It just may take you some time to admit it to yourself. | 你只是需要点时间消化 |
[18:49] | Well, at least it’s neat. | 至少挺整洁 |
[18:51] | I don’t know if he even had a living will. | 我都不知道他有没有立遗嘱 |
[18:55] | Doesn’t look like there’s a lot of money laying around for lawyers. | 他似乎没钱请律师 |
[19:00] | Well, you can find forms online. | 网上有相关表格 |
[19:03] | Maybe that’s what he did. | 也许他就是从网上填表立了遗嘱 |
[19:06] | I’ll go check his desk. | 我去翻翻看书桌 |
[19:39] | How’s it going over there? | 那边有发现吗 |
[19:42] | Babe, come look at this. | 亲爱的 过来看看这个 |
[19:46] | What, you found the will? | 你找到遗嘱了 |
[19:48] | No. | 没有 |
[19:49] | It’s that article the Times did on paramedics. | 是《纽约时报》对急救人员的那篇报道 |
[19:52] | My God, with that awful photo of me? | 天呐 有我丑照的那篇报道 |
[19:54] | I happen to love that photo of you. | 我倒觉得那张照片很好看 |
[19:57] | This story is three years old. | 这都是三年前的报道了 |
[19:59] | How long has my dad been back here? | 我爸回来多久了 |
[20:21] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah. | -谢谢你能来 -嗯 |
[20:50] | He’s gotten so big. | 他都长这么大了 |
[20:58] | Has… | 他… |
[21:00] | he asked about me? | 问起过我吗 |
[21:03] | Not in a while. | 最近没有 |
[21:04] | He has a lot to keep him busy, though– | 他很忙 |
[21:05] | the move, new school, | 忙着搬家 转学 |
[21:07] | – new city, new people. – Sure, sure. Yeah. | -适应新城市 结交新朋友 -嗯 那是自然 |
[21:11] | He must’ve been shocked when you said you were leaving Texas. | 听你说要离开得州 他当时一定很震惊吧 |
[21:14] | I sure was when you called yesterday. | 反正你昨天打来电话时 我很惊讶 |
[21:17] | Shannon… | 珊浓… |
[21:18] | So… tell me about this school. | 跟我说说新学校吧 |
[21:23] | They want to meet you. Well, need to meet you. | 他们想见你 而且非见不可 |
[21:25] | It’s a requirement for admission. | 这是入学要求 |
[21:28] | It looks… fancy. | 似乎很高档 |
[21:31] | Not the kind of place I thought you’d be into. | 我没想到你会让他去这种学校 |
[21:34] | Classes are smaller. | 小班教学 |
[21:36] | Ten kids instead of 30. | 一个班级十人 不是三十人 |
[21:39] | I mean, the art studio… | 画室也… |
[21:41] | – You should have seen him. – Can I? | -你该见见他 -可以吗 |
[21:44] | See him? | 我能见他吗 |
[21:45] | I mean, this is a big step. | 这可是件大事 |
[21:48] | Switching schools when he just got here. | 他刚来就转学 |
[21:51] | Maybe I could talk to him? | 我能跟他谈谈吗 |
[21:54] | Make sure it’s what he wants. | 确保这符合他的意愿 |
[21:56] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不太好吧 |
[21:57] | It… it might confuse him. | 他会很困惑 |
[21:59] | What’s confusing? | 有什么好困惑 |
[22:01] | – I’m his mom. – Who he hasn’t seen in almost two years? | -我是他母亲 -近两年没见的母亲 |
[22:04] | My mother was sick. She was all alone. | 我妈之前生病了 孤身一人 |
[22:07] | I… You know why I had to go. | 我… 你知道我必须陪在她身边 |
[22:09] | Yeah, but we were expecting you to come back. | 嗯 但我们本以为你会回来 |
[22:12] | And you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[22:13] | You could’ve come with me. | 你本可以和我一起走 |
[22:15] | But you didn’t want to leave Texas | 但你当时不想离开得州 |
[22:17] | and your parents and your sisters, and… | 不想离开你的父母姐妹… |
[22:19] | At least not until it was something that was important to you. | 只有你觉得有必要了 才肯离开 |
[22:22] | That’s not fair. I was trying to do what’s best for Christopher. | 不是这样的 我当时觉得留下对克里斯托弗最好 |
[22:25] | Right. Because Eddie always knows what’s best for everyone. | 是啊 因为埃迪总是知道怎样对大家最好 |
[22:28] | I mean, God forbid you stop for a second | 你就不能花点时间 |
[22:30] | and actually ask them what they need. | 问问别人真正需要什么吗 |
[22:32] | What did you need that I didn’t give you? | 你需要什么 我没给你 |
[22:34] | You! | 你 |
[22:35] | I needed a husband and a co-parent. | 我之前需要一个丈夫 和我共同抚养儿子 |
[22:38] | And instead, all I got was a life alone in Texas with a baby | 但你却把我和儿子丢在得州 |
[22:41] | and you on another continent. | 自己跑去了另一个大洲 |
[22:44] | I needed someone to have my back. | 我需要丈夫的支持 |
[22:47] | I always had your back. | 我一直很支持你 |
[22:49] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | You were in Afghanistan. | 你当时在阿富汗 |
[23:01] | Thanks again for coming by. | 再次感谢你能来 |
[23:04] | Sometimes I like the quiet when Michael has the kids. | 我有时很享受迈克尔把孩子接走后片刻的宁静 |
[23:07] | Other times, not so much. | 有时又会觉得太安静了 |
[23:10] | Are these the remains we found the other day out in Palos Verdes? | 这是我们那天在帕洛斯弗迪斯发现的遗骸吗 |
[23:14] | I’m trying to ID them. | 我在查此人的身份 |
[23:16] | You know, notify the next of kin, hopefully. | 希望能通知他的家属 |
[23:18] | – That’s your job? – What, helping people? | -这是你的工作吗 -帮助别人 |
[23:22] | I like to think so. | 我希望如此 |
[23:23] | No, no, no. I mean, don’t detectives do that? | 不是这个意思 难道不该由警探查明身份吗 |
[23:26] | I’m sure they’re gonna drop all their hot cases | 他们肯定会扔下手头的热门案件 |
[23:29] | where the victim just died and the clues are everywhere | 受害人刚去世 线索无处不在 |
[23:31] | to find out what happened to a pile of bones | 转头去调查一堆遗弃在旷野 |
[23:33] | just laying out in the open, forgotten. | 无人在意的尸骨 |
[23:37] | I mean, I’m not saying they don’t care. | 倒不是说他们不在意 |
[23:39] | They’re just too busy. | 只是他们太忙了 |
[23:41] | So, did you run a DNA test? | 你做基因检测了吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I set one up, but it’s gonna take time. | 嗯 正在检测 但需要时间 |
[23:46] | Dental records will probably come back first. | 也许会先查出牙科记录 |
[23:48] | Suddenly there’s a rush? | 怎么突然这么急 |
[23:51] | Did I ever tell you about when I decided to become an officer of the law? | 我告诉过你 我何时决定成为执法人员吗 |
[23:59] | I was nine years old. | 我当时只有九岁 |
[24:03] | Middle of the night. | 某天午夜 |
[24:04] | I wake up and I see my father getting dressed. | 我醒来发现父亲正在着装 |
[24:08] | Grabbing a flashlight, his gun. | 拿了一个手电筒 一把枪 |
[24:11] | I look out the window, | 我从窗户望出去 |
[24:12] | and I see the whole neighborhood out there. | 看到邻居们都在外面 |
[24:17] | A little girl– | 有个小女孩… |
[24:18] | she was, a grade behind me at school– | 她比我低一级 |
[24:22] | had gone missing. | 她失踪了 |
[24:25] | Someone had just snatched her right out of her bed. | 有人把她从床上掳走了 |
[24:29] | Nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[24:31] | They find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[24:32] | They found the barrette out of her hair out in the woods. | 他们在树丛发现了她的发夹 |
[24:36] | But that was it. | 仅此而已 |
[24:37] | She was just gone. | 她就那样消失了 |
[24:42] | My mother, she went over to the girl’s parents’ house twice a week, | 我妈每周去女孩家探望两次 |
[24:46] | bringing food, that kind of thing. | 带去食物等 |
[24:50] | I almost never saw them except at church. | 我几乎只能在教堂见到他们 |
[24:53] | That was the only time they went out. | 只有礼拜时 他们才会出门 |
[24:58] | But I remember how much they would change. | 但我清楚记得他们的变化 |
[25:05] | Just one week of not knowing where their baby was | 孩子仅仅失踪了一周 |
[25:10] | was enough to age them. | 他们就迅速苍老了 |
[25:12] | It was just six months or so before they were totally broken. | 过了大概六个月 他们就彻底崩溃了 |
[25:16] | and I promised myself that when I was old enough | 我暗暗发誓 等我长大 |
[25:18] | I was gonna become a policewoman | 要做一名警察 |
[25:20] | and find that little girl for those people. | 为他们找回失去的女儿 |
[25:25] | Ease their pain. | 缓解心伤 |
[25:27] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[25:28] | I did not. | 没有 |
[25:36] | But somebody… | 但有人… |
[25:39] | loved this man. | 曾爱过这个男人 |
[25:46] | You’re thinking about your father? | 你想到你父亲了吗 |
[25:49] | He’s the ghost that haunts my brain. | 他一直在我脑海中”阴魂不散”[扰乱思绪] |
[25:51] | You any closer to figuring out what to do? | 你快做好决定了吗 |
[25:54] | It shouldn’t be such a struggle. | 本不应该这么纠结 |
[25:58] | I think a part of me is hoping that | 大概我有点希望 |
[26:02] | he’ll wake up… | 他会醒来… |
[26:06] | so that I can meet him, finally. | 我们父女终得相见 |
[26:14] | I never even let myself… | 多年来 我从不允许自己… |
[26:18] | imagine who this man was all these years. | 去想他 |
[26:22] | It was just too… much pain | 因为仅仅是回想他 |
[26:26] | to make him real in my mind’s eye. | 就痛彻心扉 |
[26:31] | Which means that… | 所以… |
[26:34] | I’ve never hated him enough | 我还是不够恨他 |
[26:36] | to feel good about pulling the plug on him. | 不愿彻底放下他 |
[26:41] | Well, now at least you know | 至少你现在知道 |
[26:43] | he was a man haunted by his demons | 他受心魔所扰 |
[26:46] | and channeling his own angels. | 想要寻得解脱[天使] |
[26:50] | Like any of us. | 与旁人无异 |
[26:59] | I’ll be damned. | 简直了 |
[27:01] | Medical just got a hit. | 医疗记录比对出结果了 |
[27:04] | You got a name? | 知道名字了 |
[27:05] | Cal State Prison. | 加州州立监狱 |
[27:06] | Alex Armando Perez. | 艾利克斯·阿曼多·佩雷斯 |
[27:08] | He was just 22 years old. | 他失踪前才22岁 |
[27:10] | He’d only been out six months. | 才出狱六个月 |
[27:21] | Are you some kind of pirate? | 你这是打扮成海盗了 |
[27:24] | Snake Plissken? | 斯内克•普利斯肯[蛇王] |
[27:27] | Escape from New York? | 电影《纽约大逃亡》 |
[27:28] | Kurt Russell? | 科特·罗素扮演 |
[27:29] | John Carpenter’s masterpiece? | 约翰·卡彭特执导的大片 |
[27:31] | Right, right. Well, I prefer Tango & Cash myself. | 噢噢噢 对 我更喜欢《怒虎狂龙》 |
[27:34] | But you look cute, so I approve. | 不过你挺帅的 就这身吧 |
[27:42] | Though I’m disappointed that costume didn’t come with a smile. | 但怎么一脸愁容呢 |
[27:49] | I had a fight with Shannon. | 我跟珊浓吵架了 |
[27:51] | When I asked her to help with Christopher and the school, | 我求她帮克里斯托弗入学 |
[27:55] | she asked to see Christopher first. | 她非要先见儿子 |
[27:56] | And you said no? | 你拒绝了 |
[27:58] | Okay, if you want her back in your life, | 如果你希望她回到你身边 |
[27:59] | you’re gonna have to ease her back into it at some point. | 就得找时机让她重新进入你们的生活 |
[28:02] | – Who said I want her back in my life? – Please. | -谁说我希望她回来 -得了吧 |
[28:04] | So you decided to leave Texas, | 你当初决定离开得州 |
[28:07] | and you just so happened to choose a job | 恰好找了份工作 |
[28:10] | working 30 minutes from where your ex lives? | 办公地点离你前妻家只有半小时路程 |
[28:13] | LAFD are the best in the country. In the world. | 洛杉矶消防局是美国 乃至全世界最棒的消防局 |
[28:16] | If she’s gotten herself back together, | 如果她的生活回到正轨了 |
[28:18] | you know what’s best for your son. | 你知道怎样做对你儿子最好 |
[28:20] | And that’s for his mother to be back in his life. | 那就是有母亲的陪伴 |
[28:23] | Sooner than later. | 迟早的事 |
[28:24] | What if she screws up again? | 如果她又抛弃儿子怎么办 |
[28:26] | Both of you have grown up a lot over the years. | 你们俩这些年都成长了不少 |
[28:30] | – And a boy needs his mama. – Daddy? | -儿子需要母亲陪伴 -爸爸 |
[28:35] | You know what, you’re so cute, I could just rip you to shreds. | 你可爱到我想把你撕碎 |
[28:54] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[28:56] | Hey. This is City Slicker. | 这是”都会人” |
[28:57] | He’s a quarter horse. | 是一匹赛马 |
[28:58] | – Do you get to keep him? – No, he belongs to the police, | -是你的马吗 -不 是警局的马 |
[29:01] | but I get to take care of him | 但我可以照顾他 |
[29:02] | and I train him on how to be a good police horse. | 训练他成为一匹优秀的警用马 |
[29:07] | Would you like to feed him some apple? | 你想喂他吃苹果吗 |
[29:57] | Easy, City. | 淡定 都都 |
[29:58] | He never gets spooked. | 他从没受过惊 |
[30:01] | It was too many things at once. | 当时场面太混乱了 |
[30:03] | I don’t know if the air splint will fit his leg. I… | 不知道空气夹板能不能和马腿贴合 我… |
[30:05] | You know, may-maybe I can try and rig something. | 也许我能搭个临时支架 |
[30:07] | It’s not just his leg. | 不仅是马腿出了问题 |
[30:09] | Should I radio for Animal Services? | 需要呼叫动物服务所吗 |
[30:11] | It’s gonna take them an hour to get here. | 他们得一小时才能来 |
[30:13] | – He’s in pain. – Maybe the-the vet can fix it. | -他很痛苦 -也许兽医能治好 |
[30:16] | Horses are very prone to infection. | 马很容易感染 |
[30:18] | Their intestines don’t respond well to antibiotics. | 马匹的小肠对抗生素不太耐受 |
[30:21] | It’s almost impossible for the immune response to work effectively. | 免疫应答几乎无法发挥效用 |
[30:24] | – How much does he weigh? – About a thousand pounds. | -这匹马多沉 -大概一千磅 |
[30:27] | We don’t have enough barbiturates on the truck to get it done. | 我们带来的巴比妥盐[安眠药]不够送他上路 |
[30:30] | – He would need a sedative first. – Get it done? | -得先注射镇定剂 -送他上路 |
[30:33] | Otherwise he would just thrash around like crazy | 不然马蹄会乱踢 |
[30:34] | till his heart gave out. | 直至心脏停跳 |
[30:36] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[30:38] | We-we could… we could try other things. | 可以试试别的办法 |
[30:41] | We both know they won’t work. | 我们俩都清楚别无他法 |
[30:43] | He’s a good boy. | 这是匹好马 |
[30:46] | I just don’t want him to suffer anymore. | 我就是不想再让他受折磨了 |
[30:52] | It’s okay, bud. | 没事的 |
[30:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:56] | Administering sedative. | 准备注射镇定剂 |
[31:00] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢谢你 |
[31:02] | Thank you for keeping me company. | 感谢你的陪伴 |
[31:03] | Thank you for keeping me safe. | 感谢你护我周全 |
[31:06] | Now you’re gonna go to sleep, okay? | 安心睡吧 |
[31:07] | When you wake up, you’re gonna be in a field of sage, | 醒来后 就会到达圣地 |
[31:10] | and you can just run forever. | 你就可以奔腾驰骋了 |
[31:12] | But you don’t have to stay and watch anymore. | 你不必再留在世间了 |
[31:16] | You don’t have to be strong or calm or brave. | 你不必逞强 故作镇定勇敢 |
[31:19] | You can just be free. | 你可以追逐自由了 |
[31:23] | Just be a horse again. | 做回一匹马儿就好 |
[31:25] | Morphine. | 吗啡 |
[31:34] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[31:36] | You want me to do it, Hen? | 我来吧 亨 |
[31:38] | No, I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
[31:54] | Hen. | 亨 |
[33:00] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[33:04] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[33:25] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[33:35] | Alana Perez? | 阿兰娜·佩雷斯 |
[33:36] | I’m Sergeant Grant. I’m here about Alex. | 我是格兰特警官 为艾利克斯之事而来 |
[33:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[33:55] | We identified his remains yesterday. | 我们昨天确认了他的尸骨 |
[33:58] | But it’d been a while. | 但他去世有一段时间了 |
[34:00] | Seven years. | 七年了 |
[34:04] | I saw your missing persons report. | 我看到了你发布的失踪人口报告 |
[34:06] | They kept trying to tell me he’d run out on me. | 他们一直告诉我 他抛弃了我 |
[34:12] | That he’d gone back to his old life. | 他又重操旧业了 |
[34:15] | I’d get so… | 我真的很… |
[34:18] | mad. | 生气 |
[34:20] | Not that nobody believed me… | 不是气没人信我 |
[34:25] | but that nobody believed in him. | 而是气没人信他 |
[34:27] | There was no evidence of foul play. | 没有他杀的迹象 |
[34:31] | It looks he was just hiking and the… | 他当时似乎只是在爬山… |
[34:34] | the road washed out beneath his feet. | 山路垮塌了 |
[34:39] | The medical examiner will contact you about his remains. | 法医会就他的尸骨跟你联系 |
[34:50] | In the meantime, I-I thought you might like to have this. | 还有 你大概想要回这个吧 |
[35:03] | Mami, Mami, can we go now? | 妈咪 我们走吧 |
[35:06] | Yes, baby, of course. Just a minute. | 好的 宝贝 稍等一下 |
[35:09] | Just a minute. | 就一会儿 |
[35:18] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[35:27] | Well thank you for coming by Mrs. Diaz | 感谢你能来 迪亚兹夫人 |
[35:29] | – It was a pleasure to meet you. – You too. Thank you. | -幸会 -幸会 谢谢你 |
[35:31] | You’re welcome. Have a good day. | 别客气 祝愉快 |
[35:38] | School called to tell me about your appointment. | 学校打电话通知了我和你约好的时间 |
[35:41] | – Thought I’d head over. – Well, don’t worry. | -我觉得该来一趟 -别担心 |
[35:43] | I didn’t tank the interview, okay? | 我没搅黄这件事 |
[35:45] | – Least, I don’t think I did. – I’m sure you did great. | -至少我觉得表现还行 -你肯定表现很棒 |
[35:48] | I appreciate it. Christopher will, too. | 我和克里斯托弗都很感谢你 |
[35:49] | That’s why you’re here– | 你就为此而来… |
[35:50] | to pass along thank-yous from my own son? | 替我儿子谢谢我 |
[35:57] | When you left… | 你当时离开… |
[36:01] | I understood. | 我能理解 |
[36:03] | I tried to. | 我努力理解你 |
[36:04] | And you were taking care of your mother, | 你是要去照顾母亲 |
[36:06] | and I was trying to take care of Christopher, and… | 而我想要照顾好克里斯托弗… |
[36:08] | and we-we just drifted further away from each other. | 我们就因此分离了 |
[36:11] | But I always thought you’d come home. | 但我一直以为你会回家 |
[36:15] | Maybe we’d have a chance to make things right. | 也许我们有机会重归于好 |
[36:18] | But you didn’t. | 但你没回来 |
[36:20] | So I guess I-I just… | 所以我就… |
[36:22] | I need to know. | 我想知道 |
[36:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:26] | I didn’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么回去 |
[36:29] | And the longer I was gone, the harder it was to come back. | 离开得越久 越不敢回去 |
[36:33] | To face you. And to face Christopher and… | 回去面对你和克里斯托弗… |
[36:37] | He must hate me. | 他一定很恨我 |
[36:38] | What are you talking about? Why would Christopher hate you? | 你说什么呢 克里斯托弗怎么会恨你 |
[36:40] | Because I did this to him. | 因为我那样对他 |
[36:44] | I have relived every moment of that pregnancy so many times, | 我无数次回想生产时的情景 |
[36:49] | just trying to figure out how it happened, and… | 想弄明白到底怎么回事… |
[36:54] | what I did wrong. | 我做错了什么 |
[36:57] | And I thought I could make up for it, | 我本以为我能够加以弥补 |
[36:58] | so I did all this research, | 所以查阅了很多资料 |
[37:01] | finding new treatments and different therapies. | 寻找各种各样的新疗法 |
[37:03] | But it was all still so overwhelming and exhausting, | 可我还是无比自责 精疲力尽 |
[37:06] | and I just… | 我只是… |
[37:09] | needed a break. | 需要缓一缓 |
[37:11] | So then the mother who hurt her kid left him. | 所以害他得病后 我又狠心抛下了他 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:19] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[37:21] | What happened… | 发生这种事… |
[37:25] | wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[37:27] | I… I know that. I just… | 我知道 我就是… |
[37:32] | I don’t feel it. | 心里过不去这个坎 |
[37:38] | Christopher loves you. | 克里斯托弗很爱你 |
[37:42] | And he misses you. | 他也很想你 |
[37:51] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[37:53] | I missed you. | 我也想你 |
[38:32] | Everyone in my life– | 我认识的所有人 |
[38:34] | my sister, the team– | 我姐 队员们 |
[38:37] | they’re on my side. | 他们都站在我这边 |
[38:39] | Now, what I really need right now | 我现在真正需要的 |
[38:41] | is to talk to someone on Abby’s side. | 是跟站在艾比那边的人谈一谈 |
[38:45] | – Okay, Buck, you know I don’t do sides. – But you know… | -巴克 我不站队 -但你了解… |
[38:47] | – I love both of you. – Yeah, but you know her. | -你们两人我都喜欢 -没错 但你了解她 |
[38:50] | All right, honestly, maybe even better than I do right now. | 说实话 也许现在比我还了解她 |
[38:53] | I, haven’t spoken to her in weeks. | 我们好几周没联系了 |
[38:56] | The gap between talks keeps getting longer, | 我们之间的距离越来越远 |
[38:59] | and the conversations shorter. | 交谈越来越少 |
[39:02] | There’s this… this voice in my head | 我脑子里有个声音 |
[39:05] | keeps on saying… | 一直在说… |
[39:09] | “Move on, Buck. | “向前看吧 巴比 |
[39:11] | She’s never gonna come back.” | 她不会回来了” |
[39:13] | She still cares about you. | 她还在乎你 |
[39:16] | She’s just not ready to come home yet. | 她只是还没准备好回来 |
[39:19] | At least not to this one. | 至少没准备好回这个家 |
[39:23] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等下 什么意思 |
[39:24] | Her brother’s been after her, you know, to come stay with them for a bit. | 他哥一直邀请她跟他们住一段时间 |
[39:28] | And truthfully, I think it’ll be good for her. | 说实话 我觉得那样对她也好 |
[39:30] | I mean, she needs to go and dip her toe in the real world. | 她需要回到现实世界中去 |
[39:34] | So, you know, | 这样… |
[39:35] | she doesn’t have a fear of being pulled under by all of these memories. | 她就不必害怕沉浸在回忆中无法自拔 |
[39:40] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 你说得对 |
[39:43] | Everything in this place is hers. | 这个家里所有的东西都属于她 |
[39:47] | She feels less and less a part of it every day. | 但她的存在感一天天减弱 |
[39:50] | See, this-this whole time, | 一直以来 |
[39:52] | I-I felt like I was being haunted by this memory of her, but… | 她在我脑中”阴魂不散”[我对她念念不忘] 但… |
[39:56] | but maybe I’m the ghost. | 但也许我才是”鬼魂” |
[39:59] | Lingering here when… | 飘荡在这里… |
[40:02] | when I should’ve moved on a long time ago. | 但其实早就该离开了 |
[40:09] | You probably didn’t know this, | 你可能不知道 |
[40:11] | but when I was a little kid, | 我小时候 |
[40:15] | I used to write you letters. | 经常给你写信 |
[40:17] | Mom said that we would mail them off as soon as we got your new address. | 妈妈说 知道你的新地址后就寄给你 |
[40:21] | That never happened, but I kept writing. | 一直没能知道你的地址 但我还是继续写信给你 |
[40:24] | I wrote about my Cabbage Patch dolls. | 我写信告诉你 我的”椰菜娃娃” |
[40:30] | And the day I got inducted into the National Honor Society. | 告诉你 我入选了国家优等生 |
[40:37] | And that moment… | 还有那一刻… |
[40:40] | I saw my best friend and I… | 我和我的好朋友在一起时… |
[40:44] | I realized I wanted to kiss her. | 我意识到自己想亲吻她 |
[40:46] | You became like my diary. | 你成了我的日记 |
[40:51] | Confessions to an imaginary daddy. | 我向不存在的父亲倾诉心事 |
[40:55] | I don’t know what you would’ve wanted, | 我不知道你希望我怎样 |
[40:58] | ’cause I don’t know you. | 因为我根本不了解你 |
[41:03] | I can only go off of what I would want. | 我只能按我的意愿行事 |
[41:07] | And I wouldn’t want to live like this. | 这不是我想要的生活 |
[41:12] | Some ghost in a hospital bed. | 一个躺在医院病床上的”鬼魂”老爸 |
[41:22] | So I’m gonna forgive you, Dad. | 我决定原谅你 爸 |
[41:29] | And let you… | 让你… |
[41:34] | and let you go. | 让你离开 |
[41:43] | We are all haunted. | 我们都有牵挂[阴魂不散的回忆] |
[41:47] | By the ones we’ve loved | 心系爱人 |
[41:50] | and the ones we’ve lost. | 怀念逝者 |
[41:58] | By the choices we’ve made | 为做出的选择付出代价 |
[42:00] | and the ones we still struggle with. | 苦苦挣扎于当下 |
[42:06] | Our lives are like a series of ghost stories. | 我们的生活就像一系列鬼故事 |
[42:23] | Sometimes all we can do is turn the page. | 有时 我们只能翻页 |
[42:28] | Let go. | 放手 |
[42:40] | That’s what I need to do now. | 我正需要这样 |
[42:42] | I’m not sure if you’ll ever come back | 我不知道你会不会回来 |
[42:45] | or how I’ll feel if you do, | 不知道你回来后 我会作何反应 |
[42:48] | but I am sure that I cannot wait anymore. | 但我不能在原地等待了 |
[42:51] | You are my ghost story, Abby. | 你是我的鬼故事 艾比 |
[42:56] | You are the amazing spirit | 你是一个优雅的鬼魂 |
[42:58] | that blew into my life, turned it upside down, | 闯入我的生活 把我的世界搅得天翻地覆 |
[43:01] | and then vanished into the night. | 又消失于夜色中 |
[43:05] | Being with you made me a better man, | 与你交往使我成长 |
[43:07] | and for that I will always love you. | 我会因此永远爱你 |
[43:14] | Now it’s time for me to figure out | 而现在 我该好好想清楚 |
[43:17] | who I am without you. | 没了你 我是谁 |