时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My girlfriends keep telling me a new face won’t win him back. | 我闺蜜说 即使整容 也留不住他的心 |
[00:06] | Who says I want him back? I don’t; | 谁说我想留住他 我才不想 |
[00:08] | I want me back. | 我是想重回青春 |
[00:09] | Actually, I want the 35-year-old version of me back. | 我是想重回35岁的样子 |
[00:12] | You think you’ll be able to knock 15 years or so off me? | 手术能达到减龄15岁左右的效果吗 |
[00:14] | Without a doubt. | 必须能 |
[00:15] | Just don’t make me look like a duck. | 别整容失败就行了 |
[00:20] | What are you planning to use on me? | 你们打算用什么给我手术啊 |
[00:21] | They’re just doing some construction next door. | 隔壁施工呢 |
[00:23] | Relax. Breathe normally. | 别紧张 正常呼吸 |
[00:25] | Count backwards from ten, and when you wake up, | 从十倒数 等你醒来 |
[00:28] | you’ll be ten years younger. | 你会年轻十岁 |
[00:29] | Fifteen. | 我要年轻15岁 |
[00:32] | Ten, | 十 |
[00:34] | nine, | 九 |
[00:36] | eight, seven… | 八 七… |
[00:44] | Are we done? | 手术完了吗 |
[00:46] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[00:49] | How do I look? | 手术效果如何 |
[00:52] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[01:24] | What are we thinking? Gas leak? | 什么情况 气体泄漏吗 |
[01:26] | Could be some pathogen. | 也许是什么致病菌 |
[01:28] | World’s a crazy place these days. | 如今天下不太平 |
[01:30] | Negative for combustibles as of now. | 目前未检测到可燃物 |
[01:33] | Masks stay on for the duration. | 这期间千万别摘下防具 |
[01:41] | Where is everyone? It’s too quiet. | 人都哪去了 太安静了 |
[01:52] | Got one over here. | 这里有一个 |
[01:57] | She’s got a pulse. | 她还有脉搏 |
[01:59] | Pupillary response normal. | 瞳孔反应正常 |
[02:02] | Help! Please help! | 救命 快来人 |
[02:05] | Please help me. | 快来人救我 |
[02:10] | Help me. They’re crushing me. | 救命 我快被压死了 |
[02:13] | Okay, Buck, give me a hand over here. | 巴克 过来搭把手 |
[02:14] | Chimney, you check on her. | 奇米 你检查一下她 |
[02:15] | – Wha-Wha-What’s wrong? – Stop, stop, stop! | -怎么了 -别动 别动 |
[02:17] | – Don’t touch your face. Don’t touch your face. – What the…? | -你别碰脸 别碰脸 -怎么… |
[02:19] | Ma’am, it just looks like the staff here | 女士 看来还没手术完 |
[02:21] | just wasn’t 100% done before they lost consciousness. | 医生们就都晕过去了 |
[02:25] | You’re still under the effects of the general anesthesia, | 你还处在全身麻醉状态 |
[02:27] | which is good. | 这是好事 |
[02:28] | Okay, we’re gonna keep you nice and numb. | 我们会让你继续保持麻醉状态 |
[02:31] | But I’m gonna need to put a cold compress on your face, okay? | 但我得冰敷你的脸 |
[02:34] | Is there a stitch loose? | 哪里没缝好吗 |
[02:35] | Look, you’re probably gonna feel cold, | 你可能会感觉有点冰凉 |
[02:37] | but you’re not gonna feel any pain. | 但不会觉得疼 |
[02:38] | We’ve got to preserve as much tissue as possible | 我们得尽可能保护好皮肤组织 |
[02:40] | when we travel you to a hospital. | 尽快将你送到医院 |
[02:41] | Tissue? | 皮肤组织 |
[02:43] | My face is off! | 我的脸掉了 |
[02:45] | My face is off! | 我的脸掉了 |
[02:46] | Same symptoms over here, Cap. | 这边也是同样情况 老大 |
[02:47] | She’s sleeping like a baby, but she’s stable. | 她昏睡过去了 但生命体征稳定 |
[02:51] | They run the anesthesia lines | 这里麻醉剂的管子 |
[02:52] | through the walls in these places, don’t they? | 都埋在墙里 对吧 |
[02:54] | What are you thinking, a leak or a rupture? | 你觉得是泄露还是管子爆裂 |
[02:56] | Yeah, then why isn’t she out? | 她怎么没晕过去呢 |
[02:58] | Looks like she’s receiving oxygen from the nasal cannula. | 她靠输氧管呼吸 |
[03:00] | Eddie, you copy? | 埃迪 你听到了吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, Cap. | 是 老大 |
[03:03] | What’s your status? | 汇报一下情况 |
[03:04] | Found a couple more patients in back. | 里面发现了几个病人 |
[03:06] | Also stable. | 同样状况稳定 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna send Chim your way. | 我会派奇米过去 |
[03:08] | You guys see if you can locate the tank supply room. | 看能不能找到麻醉供给源的房间 |
[03:10] | You turn anything off that’s got a knob or a valve in this place. | 找到供给源后 将其关闭 |
[03:13] | A pipe must have busted, yeah? | 肯定是管子爆了 |
[03:15] | Probably the construction guys. | 也许是施工的人造成的 |
[03:16] | You saw construction guys? | 你见到施工的人了吗 |
[03:18] | I heard ’em, right before I went under. | 我麻醉之前 听到了 |
[03:20] | I don’t hear anything now. | 我现在什么都没听到 |
[03:28] | I got this guy over here. | 工人在这里 |
[03:29] | Chimney, grab the guy on the table. | 奇米 把人抬到桌子上 |
[03:31] | On it. | 收到 |
[03:34] | – Sir, can you hear me? – Stable here. | -先生 你能听到吗 -这个人没事 |
[03:37] | This one’s breathing. | 这个人还有呼吸 |
[03:43] | This guy won’t budge. | 移不动他 |
[03:46] | Cap, found our leak. | 老大 找到泄露点了 |
[03:50] | Okay, let’s see what we have here. | 好吧 看下是什么情况 |
[03:52] | Plugging the leak now. | 堵上泄露点 |
[03:53] | Copy that, Eddie. | 收到 埃迪 |
[03:57] | Right. So there’s that. | 看到了 原来是这样 |
[03:58] | Hey, Eddie, I need your help over here. | 埃迪 过来帮个忙 |
[04:00] | Grab some tools. | 拿些工具来 |
[04:02] | What do you need? Saws? Jaws? | 需要什么 锯 虎钳 |
[04:04] | Wrench. | 扳手 |
[04:06] | We’ll have to travel him with the blade. | 我们得带上锯齿片一起走 |
[04:10] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[04:13] | Okay, that’s got to sting. | 这肯定疼啊 |
[04:15] | Measure twice, cut once. | 量两下 砍一下 |
[04:20] | Just lie still, buddy, we got you. | 别动 兄弟 我们会救你 |
[04:22] | Okay, we’re good here. | 稳定好了 |
[04:23] | Let Mercy General know we’re ten out. | 通知仁心医院 我们马上就到 |
[04:25] | Measure twice, cut… | 量两下 砍… |
[04:30] | Make a hole. Critical. | 让一下 重伤者 |
[04:39] | Don’t worry, | 你别怕 |
[04:40] | we’re gonna take you to the hospital | 我们会送你去医院 |
[04:41] | and they will fix you right up. | 让医生修补好你的脸 |
[04:43] | You’ll still get your new beginning with your new face. | 你会换一张新脸 开始崭新的人生 |
[04:45] | I’d be happy if I could just have the old one back. | 复原好我以前的脸 我就跪谢苍天了 |
[04:59] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[05:00] | They’re not here yet. | 他们还没来 |
[05:02] | Hey, you can still make your escape. | 你还来得及跑路 |
[05:04] | You know what, just put your stuff away | 你赶紧在外公外婆来之前 |
[05:06] | before your grandparents get here. | 把东西收拾好 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. – Right? | -不错啊 -还行吧 |
[05:10] | This is nice. | 很好啊 |
[05:12] | Very, very impressive. | 真心给你点个赞 |
[05:14] | Well, impressive is what I’m going for, so thank you. | 要的就是这种效果 多谢夸奖 |
[05:16] | Can you stay? Will you join us? | 你能留下一起吃晚餐吗 |
[05:17] | Hell no, thank you. | 可拉倒吧 |
[05:19] | Beatrice has never been a fan of mine. | 碧翠丝向来不喜欢我 |
[05:23] | You have no earthly idea | 你还完全不知道 |
[05:24] | what is about to happen to you, do you? | 接下来要应对的情况吧 |
[05:27] | Tell ’em I said hi. | 代我问好 |
[05:30] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[05:31] | – Man. – Grandma! Grandpa! | -真倒霉 -姥姥 姥爷 |
[05:33] | How I have missed these faces. | 我想死你们了 |
[05:35] | You still here? | 你还没走 |
[05:36] | I thought you’d drop the kids and run. | 还以为你把孩子送到后 就跑了 |
[05:38] | Well, they wouldn’t jump out of the car while it was still rolling. | 我也想直接开走 但孩子不肯跳车 |
[05:42] | Remember, no matter what happens, | 记住 不管多闹心 |
[05:44] | they leave on Saturday. | 他们周六就走了 |
[05:48] | Beatrice, how you doing? It’s good to see you. | 碧翠丝 近来可好 见到你真好 |
[05:50] | Michael, what a pleasant surprise. | 迈克尔 真是惊喜 |
[05:53] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 没想到你也在 |
[05:54] | Mama, Daddy, this is Bobby. | 妈 爸 这是巴比 |
[05:58] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[06:01] | Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Carter. | 幸会 卡特先生 |
[06:02] | No need for that. | 别这么见外 |
[06:03] | Christian names’ll do. Call me Samuel. | 直呼名字就可以 叫我塞缪尔吧 |
[06:06] | Will do. | 好 |
[06:07] | That’s a good-looking spread. | 找了个帅哥啊 |
[06:10] | He living here already? | 他已经住进来了吗 |
[06:12] | No, ma’am. Not until after the wedding. | 没有 夫人 先结婚 再搬进来 |
[06:14] | And it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | 终于见到您 我很荣幸 |
[06:16] | You’re very… tall. | 你真… 高 |
[06:19] | – So, Michael, will your husband be joining us? – No. | -迈克尔 你丈夫也会来吗 -不 |
[06:24] | Glenn and I aren’t actually married. | 我和格伦还没结婚 |
[06:27] | Of course you’re not married yet. | 自然没结婚了 |
[06:29] | You’re barely divorced. | 毕竟你们才刚离婚 |
[06:35] | Saturday, you said? | 他们周六就走 对吧 |
[06:38] | There you go. Just keep that tight. | 就是这样 连续出拳 |
[06:40] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[06:41] | You are on fire with that sassy new haircut. | 剪了个酷姐发型 状态就是不一样 |
[06:43] | – Sassy? – Yeah. | -酷姐 -是啊 |
[06:45] | Okay, let’s, let’s work on that two-three-two combo. | 我们练一下组合出拳 |
[06:48] | Okay, I want you to be ready with that devastating hook | 我想让你练好那致命的一击上勾拳 |
[06:50] | if you ever see Doug again. | 等你见到道格 就这么对付他 |
[06:52] | That is not why I’m doing this. | 这可不是我练拳的目的 |
[06:54] | Really? You, you don’t want to kick your abusive ex’s ass someday? | 是吗 你不想哪天揍扁那个家暴前任吗 |
[06:57] | ‘Cause I would. | 换成我 我就会 |
[06:59] | I’m not doing anything for Doug anymore, okay? | 我不会再为道格而去做任何事了 |
[07:01] | This is just the next chapter in Maddie’s fresh start. | 这只是麦迪迎接新生活的开始而已 |
[07:03] | Come on, haircut, apartment, | 新发型 新住处 |
[07:06] | dispatcher of the month. | 本月最佳接线员 |
[07:07] | I don’t know if you heard. | 你听说这事了吧 |
[07:08] | About a thousand times. Come on. | 听你念叨上千遍了 别再自夸了 |
[07:10] | What is that? Is that what this is about? | 啥意思 你不服啊 |
[07:11] | I’m thriving, | 我正走向人生巅峰 |
[07:13] | and you can’t handle it. | 你羡慕嫉妒恨啊 |
[07:15] | – I’m great. – Yeah, you’re doing great. | -我活得也很好 -你活得很好 |
[07:17] | You’re still sleeping in my dining room. | 你仍然睡在我家客厅 |
[07:19] | By the way, what happened to Earthquake Girl? | 话说 你上次地震时认识的那个女孩呢 |
[07:21] | Your trash talk sucks. | 你吐槽的功力弱爆了 |
[07:23] | Ali’s around. | 艾莉还在啊 |
[07:24] | We’re taking it slow. | 我们慢慢发展呢 |
[07:25] | She’s, she’s in New York on business. | 她去纽约出差了 |
[07:27] | Why is it that every girl you date | 为啥跟你交往的姑娘 |
[07:28] | wants to either flee the state or the country? | 不是离开本地 就是出国啊 |
[07:31] | At least when I date someone, I date them. | 至少我跟人家交往时 我是真在交往 |
[07:33] | What’s your excuse? | 而你是什么情况 |
[07:35] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[07:36] | How’s Chimney? | 奇米怎么样啦 |
[07:40] | Chimney? We’re friends. | 奇米 我们是好朋友 |
[07:42] | Except, you want to date him. | 问题是 你想跟他交往啊 |
[07:45] | – I never told you that. – You didn’t have to. | -我可没这么说过 -你不用明说 |
[07:46] | Your fists are saying it. | 全写在你脸上 |
[07:48] | Intensity and speed notched up, like, 20% the second I mentioned his name. | 我一提到他的名字 你的反击速度就上升20% |
[07:53] | Okay, easy. | 别激动 |
[07:55] | Let me ask you this. | 我这么问吧 |
[07:56] | You’re doing so well, you’re-you’re “thriving.” | 你生活状况这么好 正走向人生巅峰 |
[07:59] | Why can’t you just date the guy? | 你怎么不去跟他交往呢 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:04] | I mean, we like the same things, | 我们喜好相同 |
[08:05] | we laugh at the same jokes. | 槽点一致 |
[08:08] | Even better, she laughs at all mine, | 更妙的是 她会笑我讲的梗 |
[08:11] | and I’m not even that funny. | 而我讲的都是冷笑话 |
[08:14] | You don’t think she’s seeing anybody else, do you? | 她不是在跟别人交往吧 |
[08:17] | No. I’m telling you, her ex really did a number on her. | 没有 这么说吧 她前任对她造成的伤害太大了 |
[08:21] | I’m not saying he ruined her for anybody else, but… | 我不是说他出轨那种 而是… |
[08:23] | Come on, man, no hook-ups? | 不会吧 没滚床单吗 |
[08:25] | – No foreplay, nothing? – No. | -亲热也没有吗 -没有 |
[08:27] | Right now we’re all awkward hugs and funny glances. | 目前就只是别扭地抱抱 羞涩地四目相对 |
[08:30] | A screwball comedy without the screw? | “脱线喜剧”没有”脱”的部分吗 |
[08:33] | Corner pocket. | 角袋球 |
[08:37] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[08:37] | So, maybe it’s time you moved on to greener pastures. | 天涯何处无芳草 何必单恋这一枝花 |
[08:41] | Take the hint. | 识趣点吧[提示] |
[08:42] | Well, that’s the thing about me. | 我这人有个毛病 |
[08:44] | – I’m bad with hints. I even suck at Pictionary. – Yeah. | -我一向不识趣 我连猜词提示都看不懂 -好吧 |
[08:48] | You know you’ve been singing the same sad song | 从我们过来打球的那一天开始 |
[08:50] | about this woman ever since we started coming here? | 你就一直念叨 你跟这个女人毫无进展的关系 |
[08:53] | I’m starting to think I should have mailed that wallet | 我开始觉得我捡到你的钱包之后 |
[08:54] | back to you after I found it, | 该寄给你 |
[08:56] | instead of returning it in person | 而不是当面还给你 |
[08:57] | and striking up this misguided friendship. | 这样就不会无意间跟你成为好朋友了 |
[09:01] | Well, honestly, the only reason I keep coming here with you is | 老实说 我总是跟你来这里打球是因为 |
[09:05] | I know there was a $20 bill in that wallet when I lost it, | 我知道我钱包里当时有20块来着 |
[09:07] | and I’m just trying to win it back. | 我就是想赢回来 |
[09:15] | Mom, you’re not listening to me. | 妈妈 你怎么听不进我的话 |
[09:18] | It is a little small, sure. | 确实有点小 |
[09:20] | But it’s a great school. | 但还是个好学校 |
[09:22] | It’s not small, Mom, it’s tiny. | 不是小 妈妈 而是弹丸之地 |
[09:25] | I want the real college experience. | 我想体验真正的大学生活 |
[09:27] | Tailgates and football games. New scenery. | 享受音乐演奏会 足球赛 领略新风景 |
[09:29] | You want parties. | 你想吃喝玩乐 |
[09:31] | University of Miami is a party school. | 迈阿密大学就是个吃喝玩乐的地方 |
[09:33] | I don’t want parties, I want a fresh start. | 我不是想玩乐 我是想有个新开始 |
[09:36] | A new beginning. | 迎接新生活 |
[09:36] | That’s why people go away to college, | 人们上大学就是为了开始新生活 |
[09:39] | to leave behind the lame-ass they were in high school. | 忘掉高中那个没出息的自己 |
[09:41] | Honey, who called you a lame-ass? | 宝贝 谁说你没出息了 |
[09:44] | Mom! Mom! Look out! | 妈妈 当心 |
[10:15] | LAFD. Make room! | 洛杉矶消防局 请让一下 |
[10:23] | What the hell? | 我靠 |
[10:24] | Tiger shark. | 虎鲨 |
[10:25] | We were transporting her for release into the wild. | 我们正运送这条鲨鱼 准备将其放生 |
[10:27] | Truck jackknifed. | 结果遇上连环相撞了 |
[10:28] | – Jaws! – Right. | -虎钳 -正中槽点 |
[10:31] | Right. Those Jaws. Jaws! | 你是要”虎钳” 我以为是说电影 |
[10:32] | I’m on it. | 这就来 |
[10:37] | How’d his arm get in there? | 他胳膊是怎么进去的 |
[10:38] | Diego was trying to get what water was left in our pump system. | 迪亚戈当时想从水泵中取水 |
[10:41] | She can’t breathe without it! | 没有水 鲨鱼就没法呼吸了 |
[10:42] | – How much time does she have left? – Minutes. | -没有水 还能存活多少时间 -几分钟吧 |
[10:45] | Do we wait that long or, just, you know… | 我们是等下去 还是直接… |
[10:46] | No, no, don’t kill her! | 别别 别杀死它 |
[10:48] | She’s come so far. | 好不容易就要将它放生了 |
[10:49] | All right, guys, we’re gonna do this really carefully. | 各位 我们得小心行动 |
[10:51] | All right, come on. Let’s get in there. | 来吧 进行救援 |
[11:05] | All right, let’s get him transported, now! | 赶紧送他去医院 |
[11:08] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[11:11] | Don’t let her die. | 救活这条鲨鱼 |
[11:12] | – Please. – Breathe easy. You’re gonna be fine. | -拜托了 -慢慢呼吸 你不会有事 |
[11:14] | Let’s get him up! | 抬走他 |
[12:20] | All right, coming down quick. | 好了 迅速放下 |
[12:23] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[12:26] | Get that steady. | 稳住 |
[12:27] | A little more. | 再往前一点 |
[12:30] | That’s it. Keep it coming! | 就这样 继续 |
[12:37] | That’s far enough. | 够了 |
[12:38] | Halt! | 停下 |
[12:39] | That’s it… | 可以了 |
[12:44] | Careful, careful! | 小心 小心 |
[12:51] | Come on, swim. | 快游走啊 |
[12:53] | You see her? Where is she? | 看见了吗 鲨鱼呢 |
[13:05] | Hey, too bad Diego is missing it! | 真可惜迪亚戈看不到 |
[13:08] | He’s not missing anything! | 他看得到啦 |
[13:24] | I don’t understand why | 我不懂 |
[13:24] | your mother would reorganize the entire kitchen while we’re at work. | 你妈为什么趁我们上班时 重新整理厨房 |
[13:27] | She said it was impossible for her to find anything in this kitchen. | 她说 她在厨房里找东西费劲 |
[13:31] | So she retaliated by making it impossible for us to find anything? | 所以她故意为难我们 让我们找起来费劲吗 |
[13:34] | – Found it. – Thank you. | -找到了 -谢谢 |
[13:38] | The dress is lovely. | 这条裙子真好看 |
[13:40] | – Very elegant. – Thank you. | -很精美 -谢谢 |
[13:42] | – Did you pick that out? – Yeah. | -你选的吗 -对 |
[13:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:47] | That is Harry’s science project. | 这是哈里的手工小制作 |
[13:49] | Michael had that conference, so I was helping him out with it. | 迈克尔当时要开会 所以我帮忙做了 |
[13:51] | Harry was supposed to put it away, but tell you what… | 哈里该把东西收拾起来 算了 |
[13:54] | I will move it. | 我来吧 |
[13:56] | That boy has you wrapped around his finger. | 那个孩子都被你宠坏了 |
[13:58] | You do know someday soon | 你知道用不了多久 |
[13:59] | you’re gonna have to go from being best buddy Bobby to stepdad Bobby. | 你不能再惯着他 而是要当严厉的继父了吧 |
[14:04] | You are right. I will have him put it away. | 你说得对 我这就让他收拾 |
[14:06] | If you can help me find the damn cheese grater, please. | 你帮我找一下奶酪刨吧 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry to interrupt, guys. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[14:11] | Hey, Harry. I need you to clear the table so we can eat. | 哈里 你得把桌子收拾好 我们要吃饭了 |
[14:14] | Okay. In a minute. | 好 等一下 |
[14:15] | No, not in a minute. Now. | 不能等一下 现在就去收拾 |
[14:17] | Please. | 听话 |
[14:18] | Who are you to give orders? | 你凭什么发号施令啊 |
[14:21] | They are not your children, | 他们又不是你的孩子 |
[14:23] | and you are not their father. | 你也不是他们的父亲 |
[14:25] | I was very sorry to hear about your family’s situation, | 你家人出事亡故 我很遗憾 |
[14:29] | but my grandchildren are not your consolation prize. | 但我外孙和外女可不是你用来填补空虚的替代品 |
[14:33] | – Kids. – I’m sorry, I… | -孩子们 回避 -抱歉 我… |
[14:39] | Apologize, Mama. | 妈 你道歉 |
[14:41] | It’s all right, Athena, | 没事 阿西娜 |
[14:41] | – she doesn’t have… – Yeah, she does. | -她不用… -不 必须道歉 |
[14:43] | If she wants to stay in this house tonight, she does. | 如果她今晚想待在这个家 就必须道歉 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry I said that in front of the children. | 我很抱歉当着孩子的面 这么说了 |
[14:52] | You shouldn’t have said it at all. | 当不当着孩子的面 都不该说 |
[14:54] | It is none of your business. | 你没资格说三道四 |
[14:58] | I am tired of you deciding what’s my business, Athena. | 我真受够你的擅作主张了 阿西娜 |
[15:03] | You didn’t tell me you were seeing this man, | 你之前都没说你跟这个人交往 |
[15:05] | much less that he proposed. | 更没说他向你求婚了 |
[15:06] | Just like last year. | 就像去年 |
[15:08] | My baby May almost died, | 我宝贝孙女梅差点死了 |
[15:10] | and you didn’t say a word for over a month? | 结果你一个月之后才告诉我 |
[15:11] | Because she is not your baby girl; she’s mine. | 因为她不是你闺女 她是我闺女 |
[15:15] | And Michael and I needed to focus all of our energy and our attention on her, | 我和迈克尔当时需要把全部精力放在她身上 |
[15:19] | not you. | 而不是顾及你 |
[15:20] | I would have wanted to help. | 你早告诉我 我能帮你们 |
[15:21] | You never want to help. | 你才不是想帮忙 |
[15:23] | You just want to tell me where I screwed up. | 你就是想看我笑话 指责我 |
[15:25] | Because you never learn. | 因为你总是不长进 |
[15:28] | You just jump into everything without thinking it through, | 总是不用脑子 就匆忙做决定 |
[15:31] | without considering the consequences! | 都不考虑一下后果 |
[15:33] | “I’m gonna move to Los Angeles.” | “我要搬去洛杉矶” |
[15:35] | “I’m gonna drop out of law school.” | “我要从法学院退学” |
[15:37] | “I’m gonna become a cop.” | “我要当警察” |
[15:38] | “I’m gonna marry a gay man.” | “我要嫁给一个同性恋” |
[15:40] | “I’m gonna marry a white man.” | “我要嫁给一个白人” |
[15:43] | Sometimes I think it’s a miracle those kids are alive… | 我有时候觉得你家孩子没被你养死 真是奇迹 |
[15:45] | Okay, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[15:47] | Bobby’s right. | 巴比说得没错 |
[15:48] | Now, we all should just take a minute, | 大家别吵了 |
[15:51] | let things calm down. | 都冷静一下 |
[15:55] | Sir, with all due respect, | 先生 恕我直言 |
[15:56] | I have to say that your daughter is an amazing woman | 您女儿是个非常优秀的女人 |
[15:59] | and a damn good mother, | 也是一个称职的好母亲 |
[16:01] | and she does not deserve to be spoken to that way in her own home. | 别人没资格在她的家 这样指责她 |
[16:05] | Your mother was out of line. | 你妈过分了 |
[16:07] | Bea… | 小碧 |
[16:09] | I think you should say something to your daughter. | 该跟女儿说什么 你心里有数 |
[16:21] | We’ll leave in the morning. | 我们明天一早就走 |
[16:36] | – 911. What is your emergency? – Hi. | -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 -喂 |
[16:39] | Hello? This is 911. Who’s this? | 你好 这里是911紧急中心 你是谁 |
[16:42] | Stevie. | 史蒂夫 |
[16:43] | Okay, Stevie, my name is Maddie. | 史蒂夫 我叫麦迪 |
[16:45] | Where are you calling from? | 你从哪里打过来呀 |
[16:46] | Our house. 1963 Aldrich Drive, Glendale. | 我家 格伦代尔奥德里奇大道1963号 |
[16:49] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:50] | It’s… it’s my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[16:52] | Your dad? Is he hurt? | 你爸爸 他受伤了吗 |
[16:54] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[16:55] | No, he did a bad thing. | 不 他干了件坏事 |
[16:56] | Stevie, are you hurt? | 史蒂夫 你受伤了吗 |
[16:58] | Me? No. | 我没有 |
[17:00] | – It’s… – Stevie! | -是… -史蒂夫 |
[17:01] | Give me that phone! | 把手机给我 |
[17:05] | Hi. Who is this? | 喂 你是谁 |
[17:06] | This is 911 emergency services. | 这里是911紧急中心 |
[17:08] | You called 911? | 你报警了 |
[17:11] | Boy. | 天呐 |
[17:12] | This is a little embarrassing, | 太不好意思了 |
[17:14] | but my son here, | 我儿子吧 |
[17:16] | he got himself into some trouble, and now he’s grounded, | 他闯祸了 然后被禁足了 |
[17:18] | and apparently that constitutes a life-and-death situation | 显然对一个13岁的孩子来说 |
[17:21] | when you’re 13 years old. | 禁足是天大的事 |
[17:23] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am that we wasted your time. | 浪费你的时间了 我很抱歉 |
[17:25] | It happens. Are you sure that everyone’s okay? | 人之常情 我能理解 你确定没人出事吗 |
[17:28] | Everyone’s fine. Yes, thank you. | 没人出事 谢谢关心 |
[17:30] | Although I know somebody whose grounding just got a little bit longer. | 我倒是知道 某人禁足的时间要延长了 |
[17:34] | Sorry to have bothered you. | 打扰你了 再次抱歉 |
[17:42] | So, I kind of got a disturbing call. | 我接了一个电话 很不放心 |
[17:45] | Disturbing how? | 怎么不放心了 |
[17:46] | Well, it was a kid who said | 来电的男孩说 |
[17:47] | that his dad had done something bad, | 他父亲干了件坏事 |
[17:49] | but before he could tell me what happened, | 但他还没说是什么事 |
[17:51] | the dad got on the line and said that | 他爸就把电话抢过来说 |
[17:52] | the kid had been grounded and it was nothing. | 孩子只是被禁足了 没什么大事 |
[17:55] | And you think there was more to it than that? | 你觉得这里面有隐情吗 |
[17:56] | Honestly… | 坦白说 |
[17:59] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[18:00] | Well, why don’t you request a welfare check. | 不如申请”状况查看”吧 |
[18:02] | Have the police take a look, see if Dad’s story checks out, | 让警察过去瞅一眼 看情况是否属实 |
[18:05] | give yourself some peace of mind. | 也好让自己安心 |
[18:06] | Right. | 好 |
[18:12] | And stop questioning your instincts. | 别怀疑自己的直觉 |
[18:14] | You’re coming into your own without even realizing it. | 你很有潜力 只是不自知而已 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:37] | – You got to be kidding me. – Mr. Eric Parnell? | -不是吧 -艾瑞克·帕奈尔先生 |
[18:39] | – That’s right. – I’m Sergeant Grant with the LAPD. | -是我 -我是洛杉矶警局的格兰特警官 |
[18:42] | I’m here to follow up on a 911 call made from this address. | 这里之前有人报警 我来查看一下 |
[18:45] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[18:46] | Sure. Of course. Please. | 当然可以 请进 |
[18:52] | Can’t believe they really sent someone out for this. | 警局竟然真派人来了 |
[18:54] | I explained to the 911 operator that my son… | 我跟911接线员解释过了 我儿子… |
[18:57] | Sir, where is your son? | 先生 你儿子呢 |
[18:58] | I’d like to speak with him if I could. | 如果可以 我想跟他聊几句 |
[19:00] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:02] | Just a minute. | 请等一下 |
[19:27] | Sergeant? | 警官 |
[19:32] | Stevie, this is Sergeant Grant. | 史蒂夫 这是格兰特警官 |
[19:35] | Do you know why she’s here? | 你知道她为什么过来吗 |
[19:37] | Because I called 911? | 因为我之前报警了 |
[19:38] | Because you called 911. | 因为你之前报警了 |
[19:40] | Sir, I’d like to speak with your son for a minute. | 先生 我想跟你儿子聊一下 |
[19:43] | Alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[19:45] | Of course. | 当然可以了 |
[19:47] | I’ll go unload the dishwasher. | 我去清洗一下洗碗机 |
[19:53] | Why don’t we talk outside? | 我们出去谈吧 |
[19:56] | Stevie… | 史蒂夫 |
[19:58] | I want you to know you’re not in any trouble. | 你要知道 你没做错任何事 |
[20:01] | I’m just here to make sure that you’re okay. | 我只是来确保一下你的安全 |
[20:03] | Because if you’re not, if you need help, | 因为如果你有事 需要帮助 |
[20:06] | all you have to do is say so. | 只要说一声就行 |
[20:08] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[20:09] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:12] | I was just mad. | 我之前就是生气了 |
[20:14] | At your father? | 生你爸爸的气 |
[20:16] | You want to tell me why? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[20:20] | He wants to change stuff. | 他想做出改变 |
[20:22] | I liked things the way that they were. | 可我喜欢保持原样 |
[20:26] | – But he… – He what? | -但他… -他怎么了 |
[20:31] | He wasn’t happy with me. | 他对我很不满 |
[20:33] | He… I got scared. | 他… 我怕了 |
[20:36] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[20:38] | It’s just you and your father, is it? | 家里只有你和爸爸两人吧 |
[20:41] | Okay. Well… you know calling 911’s a serious thing, right? | 好吧 你知道报警不是儿戏吧 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[20:48] | Which is why I have to wonder if maybe the reason you called | 所以 我不禁怀疑你当初报警的原因 |
[20:52] | is a little more serious than just being grounded. | 远非禁足这种小事 |
[20:55] | No, no, that’s all it was. I swear. | 不不 仅此而已 我发誓 |
[20:58] | Please, you just have to tell my dad that everything’s okay. | 拜托 你就告诉我爸一切都好吧 |
[21:00] | I-I just don’t want him to be mad at me anymore. | 我就是不想再惹他生气了 |
[21:02] | I understand, I do. | 我很能理解 |
[21:04] | Our parents’ approval is something that we all crave. | 我们都渴望得到父母的认可 |
[21:08] | We just can’t let it stop us from doing the right thing. | 但不能因此放弃正义 |
[21:12] | Understand? | 你懂吗 |
[21:13] | I-I think so. | 好像懂吧 |
[21:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | If you in trouble, you can always call for help, | 要是有麻烦 你可以随时求助 |
[21:19] | or if you need some help trying to figure out the right thing to do, | 或者 如果你纠结如何坚持正义 |
[21:23] | you can call me directly. | 可以直接打给我 |
[21:25] | I won’t need to. | 不必了 |
[21:30] | So… | 怎么样 |
[21:31] | everything good? | 没问题吧 |
[21:32] | Or will you be taking my son into custody? | 你不会关押我儿子吧 |
[21:34] | No, everything’s just fine. | 不 没问题 |
[21:36] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢配合 |
[21:38] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:39] | Stevie? | 史蒂夫 |
[21:41] | – Bye, Stevie. – Bye. | -再见 史蒂夫 -再见 |
[21:44] | Have a nice day, Sergeant. | 祝愉快 警官 |
[21:45] | You, too, sir. | 你也是 先生 |
[21:46] | So he seemed fine? | 他看起来没事 |
[21:48] | Well, I said there were no marks on him that I could see, | 我是说 我没看到他身上有伤痕 |
[21:51] | but fine? I’m not so sure. | 但我不确定他有没有事 |
[21:53] | That’s why I want to hear the call. | 所以我才想听一下他的报警电话 |
[21:55] | Wait, Stevie, are you hurt? | 等下 史蒂夫 你受伤了吗 |
[21:57] | Me? No. It’s… | 我没受伤 只是… |
[21:59] | Stevie, give me that phone. | 史蒂夫 把手机给我 |
[22:01] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
[22:03] | Stevie, give me that phone. | 史蒂夫 把手机给我 |
[22:06] | Right there, in the background, | 就是这儿 听听背景音 |
[22:07] | before the dad comes to the phone. | 他爸夺走手机前那一段 |
[22:13] | Stevie, give me that phone. | 史蒂夫 把手机给我 |
[22:14] | Stay here, don’t touch anything. | 待在这儿 别乱碰 |
[22:16] | So someone else was in the house? | 屋里有别人 |
[22:18] | The boy said it was just him and his dad. | 那个小男孩说 只有他和他爸 |
[22:28] | You gonna behave? | 你会乖乖的吗 |
[22:29] | Firefighters and paramedics responded | 消防员和急救人员迅速赶到现场 |
[22:31] | after the patient woke from anesthesia | 因病人从麻醉中苏醒 |
[22:33] | to find the operating surgeon and nurses passed out on the floor. | 却发现主刀医生和护士均昏迷倒地 |
[22:37] | The gas leak was quickly sealed off at the facility. | 医院内的气体泄漏点被迅速封闭 |
[22:40] | Most of the victims suffered only minor injuries. | 多数受害者仅受轻伤 |
[22:42] | However, one construction worker… | 但有一名建筑工人 |
[22:44] | – You sit here, Noah. – My name’s not Noah. | -坐这儿 诺亚 -我不叫诺亚 |
[22:46] | – It is now. – Both are now in stable condition. | -你现在就叫诺亚 -两人情况均已稳定 |
[22:50] | – The search continues for a lost child in Orange County tonight. – Stevie. | -对橘郡一名失踪儿童的搜寻今晚仍将继续 -史蒂夫 |
[22:54] | Stevie, turn that off. | 史蒂夫 关上电视 |
[22:55] | Six-year-old Brian Gallagher | 布莱恩·加拉格年仅六岁 |
[22:56] | was last seen outside the church his family attends in Dana Point, California. | 最后现身地是加州丹纳岬一间家人礼拜的教堂外 |
[23:01] | Police are asking for your help in finding the missing boy. | 警方现寻求各方帮助寻找走失男童 |
[23:04] | 布莱恩·加拉格失踪 警察寻求公众援手 | |
[23:04] | If you have any information, | 如有线索 |
[23:07] | please submit a tip to the Orange County Crime Stoppers through their website | 请提交至橘郡阻止犯罪网 |
[23:09] | or through the number on your screen. | 或拨打屏幕上方电话 |
[23:17] | Eric Lawrence Parnell. 42. | 艾瑞克·劳伦斯·帕奈尔 42岁 |
[23:19] | Single. Works as a freelance I.T. guy. | 单身 信息技术自由职业者 |
[23:21] | Grew up at this address. | 在此处长大 |
[23:23] | Mom died in ’03, left him the house. | 其母于03年去世 留下他孤苦伶仃一人 |
[23:25] | He’s clean, Sergeant. | 他背景清白 警官 |
[23:26] | Clean, or maybe just careful. | 身家清白 还是行事谨慎呢 |
[23:29] | And the son? | 他儿子呢 |
[23:31] | Steven Parnell. 13. | 史蒂夫·帕奈尔 13岁 |
[23:33] | Enrolled at Los Nietos Middle School. | 就读于洛斯尼亚托中学 |
[23:36] | Counselor says he’s a average student. | 学校辅导员称其成绩在中游 |
[23:38] | Quiet. Keeps to himself. | 为人内向 不爱交际 |
[23:40] | Except when he’s calling 911. | 可他却打了报警电话 |
[23:42] | So what do you think’s going on in that house, Sergeant? | 你觉得这家人哪里不对劲 警官 |
[23:44] | I don’t know yet, | 现在还不好说 |
[23:45] | but I got a gut feeling something ain’t right. | 但我直觉事情不对劲 |
[23:48] | Well, your gut’s good enough for me, | 我相信你的直觉 |
[23:50] | but, there’s no reason | 但你也没必要 |
[23:52] | for you to be sitting out here staring at the man’s garbage. | 坐在车里 死盯着他家的垃圾 |
[23:55] | Me and my guys can handle this. | 交给我和弟兄们吧 |
[23:56] | I’m sure you’d rather be home with the family. | 你一定想回家陪家人了吧 |
[23:58] | No, I’m good. | 没事 不用 |
[24:00] | My mother’s in town. | 我妈来了 |
[24:02] | She said she’s leaving, | 她本来都说要走了 |
[24:03] | but she can’t seem to find a flight out. | 但却买不到回程机票 |
[24:14] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[24:15] | See you back at the station, Billy. | 警局见 比利 |
[24:18] | Anything in particular you think we should be looking for? | 我们需要特别留意哪方面吗 |
[24:20] | No. Nothing in particular, | 不 没有具体目标 |
[24:22] | – just let me know what you find. – You got it. | -把发现告诉我就行 -没问题 |
[24:31] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我当时不知作何反应 |
[24:32] | I figured I should stay out of it, but then… | 我好像不该插手 但是… |
[24:34] | Mama got mean. | 她母亲越说越难听 |
[24:37] | Look, there’s a whole spectrum of “Mom-a-types.” | 世上的母亲分为很多种 |
[24:41] | You got the cool mom, | 既有开明的母亲 |
[24:42] | you got the helicopter mom, | 又有直升机式母亲 |
[24:44] | you got the tiger mom, | 还有虎妈 |
[24:46] | and then you got Beatrice. | 而碧翠丝 则是另外一种 |
[24:48] | Yeah, terrifying mom. | 煞神老妈 |
[24:49] | She named her daughter after a Greek god. | 她给女儿取了希腊女神的名字 |
[24:51] | Yeah, Athena, goddess of wisdom. | 雅典娜[阿西娜] 智慧女神 |
[24:53] | And war. | 也是战神 |
[24:55] | Also the goddess of crafting, but that’s a whole other story. | 还是工艺女神 扯远了 |
[24:59] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[25:00] | Beatrice had big dreams for Athena | 碧翠丝对阿西娜寄予厚望 |
[25:02] | and even bigger expectations, | 甚至盼女成凤 |
[25:04] | but she knows how this world works. | 但她知道世界的残酷 |
[25:06] | How hard Athena would have to fight for everything. | 明白阿西娜必须事事奋力争取 |
[25:09] | So child-rearing was less about raising a daughter | 所以 与其说她是在抚养孩子 |
[25:12] | and more like training a warrior. | 倒不如说是在训练战士 |
[25:14] | So no shopping trips, manicures, | 不去逛街 美甲 |
[25:17] | and long talks over cups of tea? | 促膝谈心吗 |
[25:20] | Maybe in a TV commercial. | 电视广告中是这样演 |
[25:22] | But in real life? | 但现实生活并非如此 |
[25:23] | No one gets under their daughter’s skin like a mom. | 母亲总能轻易戳中女儿的软肋 |
[25:26] | Well, what am I supposed to do, just forget it? | 我该怎么办 抛之脑后吗 |
[25:28] | Just forget all the mean things she said to her? | 忘记她对阿西娜说的刻薄话 |
[25:31] | Bobby, | 巴比 |
[25:33] | you said your piece. | 你该说的已经说了 |
[25:35] | You had Athena’s back. Props to you, by the way. | 你当时力挺了阿西娜 够爷们 |
[25:38] | But, yeah. | 但是 没错 |
[25:40] | They’ll work it out, | 她们母女会解决好矛盾 |
[25:42] | or they won’t. | 也可能没法和好 |
[25:42] | Either way, you do not want to be the man standing between them. | 无论如何 你不该介入她们母女的争端 |
[25:46] | You’ll get cut down in the crossfire. | 你只会沦为炮灰 |
[25:49] | Your mother ever say those kind of terrible things to you? | 你母亲也对你这么刻薄过吗 |
[25:52] | No, no, no. | 那倒没有 |
[25:53] | My mother, she said a whole bunch of different other terrible things. | 我母亲是另一种截然不同的犀利 |
[25:58] | And you forgave her? | 你原谅她了吗 |
[26:01] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈 |
[26:14] | What are you doing here? Looking for Buck? | 你来找巴克吗 |
[26:16] | No, actually, I came to see you, | 不 其实我是来找你 |
[26:18] | give you this. | 给你这个 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:25] | Divorce papers? | 离婚协议书 |
[26:26] | This feels so sudden. | 猝不及防啊 |
[26:30] | This is, a really big step, Maddie. | 你迈出了勇敢的一步 麦迪 |
[26:33] | I mean, he’s gonna know where you are. | 这样他就知道你在哪儿了 |
[26:35] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I know it’s a risk. | 嗯 确实有风险 |
[26:38] | But the only way I’m ever gonna feel free of him | 但我逃离他的唯一办法 |
[26:41] | is to be free of him. | 就是跟他离婚 |
[26:43] | Okay. If you’re sure, then, | 好 既然你心意已定 |
[26:46] | I’m here for you, whatever you need. | 那我就坚决支持你 有需要尽管开口 |
[26:48] | Well, you told me once that your calendar was wide open, | 你曾说过 你的大门永远为我敞开 |
[26:52] | when I was ready. | 就等我一句话 |
[26:54] | Just, name the date and time. | 告诉我日期和时间就行 |
[26:56] | – Friday, 7:00 P.M. – Actually, I’m kind of busy. | -周五晚七点 -我那会儿没空哎 |
[27:01] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[27:02] | Yes. I can’t wait. | 没问题 我等你 |
[27:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:06] | – Okay. I’ll see you Friday night. – Friday. | -好 周五晚见 -周五见 |
[27:18] | Well played, well played. | 好样的 干得漂亮 |
[27:33] | Sorry, I got to cancel our thing on Friday. | 抱歉 我周五得爽约了 |
[27:36] | – You got to work? – No, actuall, it’s Maddie. | -忙工作吗 -不是 其实是麦迪 |
[27:42] | She asked me out on a date. | 她约我了 |
[27:47] | – I guess I was wrong about her. – Yeah. | -看来我错看她了 -是啊 |
[27:49] | Sorry again. So drinks are on me next time I see you. | 真不好意思 下次的酒我请了 |
[27:52] | No worries. | 没事 |
[27:53] | I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other real soon. | 我们很快就会再见面 |
[27:55] | Okay. See ya. | 好 回见 |
[28:00] | – You find anything interesting? – Only this. | -有重要发现吗 -只找到了这些 |
[28:04] | Ladies’ hair dye. Black hair dye. | 女士黑色染发剂 |
[28:06] | Probably explains the substance you found in the sink. | 这就能解释你在水槽中的发现了 |
[28:09] | You spoke to the boy, his hair look dyed to you? | 你跟那个男孩聊过 他像是染发了吗 |
[28:10] | No. And unless it caused Parnell’s to fall out, | 不像 从帕奈尔的发色来看 |
[28:13] | it wasn’t his either. | 也不是他的头发 |
[28:15] | Sketchy, but not grounds for a warrant. | 很可疑 但还不足以申请搜查令 |
[28:19] | And probably what’s not got you so excited to call me down here. | 你这么兴奋地来找我 肯定有别的发现 |
[28:22] | We pulled prints, we got a hit, | 我们查到了指纹比对结果 |
[28:24] | but not Eric Parnell’s. The son. | 但不是艾瑞克·帕奈尔 而是他儿子的指纹 |
[28:26] | You telling me little Stevie Parnell is a felon? | 史蒂夫·帕奈尔是罪犯吗 |
[28:29] | No, I’m telling you Stevie Parnell is not Stevie Parnell. | 不是 此史蒂夫·帕奈尔非彼史蒂夫·帕奈尔 |
[28:32] | His real name is Jacob Daniel Walters, | 他的真名是雅克布·丹尼尔·沃特斯 |
[28:35] | and he went missing in Merced, California in 2012. | 2012年于加州默塞德失踪 |
[28:37] | Snatched off the streets. | 被人从街上掳走 |
[28:38] | 儿童绑架案 雅克布·丹尼尔·沃特斯 | |
[28:39] | He was six years old. | 他当时只有六岁 |
[28:40] | My God. | 天呐 |
[28:40] | Yup. The original investigators pulled Jacob’s prints back in the day. | 是啊 当年负责的警探调出了雅克布的指纹 |
[28:44] | It’s a match, no doubt about it. | 完全匹配 千真万确 |
[28:45] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:49] | Let’s go. Move, move, move. | 行动 前进 前进 |
[28:55] | Bravo in position. | B队就位 |
[28:58] | Bravo, ready. | B队准备 |
[28:59] | Alpha in position. | A队就位 |
[29:01] | Go, go, move. | 攻入 行动 |
[29:05] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:10] | All clear. | 家中安全 |
[29:11] | – All clear. – Place is empty. | -安全 -屋里没人 |
[29:13] | – Gone? – Yeah. | -跑了 -嗯 |
[29:16] | We’ll put out an Amber Alert. | 我们会发布安珀警报 |
[29:18] | Your visit must’ve spooked him. | 一定是你上次探访打草惊蛇了 |
[29:19] | He didn’t look spooked last night when we were sitting outside. | 我们昨晚在他家外监视时 他可不像受惊了 |
[29:22] | You think he made us? | 我们被他发现了吗 |
[29:23] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[29:24] | – Yeah? – You should see this. | -怎么了 -你得过来看看 |
[29:36] | Doesn’t look like a 13-year-old’s been sleeping here. | 不像是13岁孩子睡觉的地方 |
[29:39] | How old did you say Stevie was when Parnell took him? | 你之前说 帕奈尔在史蒂夫几岁时掳走了他 |
[29:41] | – Six. – Then your Amber Alert | -六岁 -那你发布安珀警报时 |
[29:43] | should specify adult male traveling with two minor boys, | 应注明是一名成年男性 携带两个男孩 |
[29:46] | one 13… | 一个13岁 |
[29:48] | and the other probably six. | 另一个 大约6岁 |
[30:00] | Let me take a look at that. | 我看看 |
[30:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:12] | Yeah, okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:14] | Just checked with the boy’s school, he never made it. | 刚联系过校方 他没去上学 |
[30:16] | Amber Alert’s gone out, | 安珀警报已经发出 |
[30:17] | and we may even have I.D. on the second victim. | 我们知道第二名受害人的身份了 |
[30:20] | A six-year-old boy was abducted three days ago in Dana Point. | 一名六岁男童三天前于丹纳岬被掳走 |
[30:23] | Brian Gallagher. | 布莱恩·加拉格 |
[30:24] | I think you should clear your people out of here, Detective, | 你该把这里的警员派出去 警探 |
[30:27] | and get anything marked off the street. | 让他们上街搜寻 |
[30:29] | I’m not convinced this man fled. | 我不信这人逃跑了 |
[30:31] | I mean, I think maybe he just went out. | 也许他只是外出了 |
[30:33] | He didn’t take anything out of the closet | 衣柜中的东西都还在 |
[30:35] | or the prescriptions in the kitchen cabinet. | 厨房药柜的药剂 他也没带走 |
[30:37] | Maybe he was in a hurry. | 也许他当时走得太匆忙了 |
[30:39] | That could be, | 有可能 |
[30:41] | but I think something else is going on here, | 但我感觉事情并非如此 |
[30:43] | just not sure what. | 但说不好到底是怎样 |
[30:50] | There’s a caller by the name of Stevie Parnell on the line. | 有个名叫史蒂夫·帕奈尔的孩子打来了 |
[30:53] | He’s asking for you. | 他点名要找你 |
[30:55] | Maddie, the boy’s currently the subject of an Amber Alert. | 麦迪 这个男孩现在属于被绑架儿童 |
[31:00] | Stevie? | 史蒂夫 |
[31:01] | Is this the 911 lady I talked to before? | 你是之前接我报警电话的那个阿姨吗 |
[31:03] | Yes, this is Maddie. Stevie, where are you right now? | 对 我是麦迪 史蒂夫 你现在哪里 |
[31:07] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[31:08] | I’m in a train station. I’m lost. | 我在火车站迷路了 |
[31:10] | I need to talk to that police lady that you sent to our house. | 我要联系之前你派去我家的那个女警官 |
[31:13] | I-I can’t remember her name. | 我不记得她的名字了 |
[31:14] | – Sergeant Grant. – Yeah. | -格兰特警官 -对 |
[31:15] | – She’s a friend of mine. – Yeah, I need to talk to her. | -她是我的朋友 -嗯 我要跟她谈 |
[31:17] | I’m getting her on the line, | 我帮你接通 |
[31:18] | but I need you to try and tell me where you are. | 但你得尽量描述一下你的位置 |
[31:20] | I think we got off on the wrong train. | 我们好像下错车站了 |
[31:22] | I-I tried to take us to Dana Point. | 我们本来想去丹纳岬 |
[31:23] | We? Is your father with you? | “我们” 你和你爸在一起吗 |
[31:25] | No, no, no, please. You cannot let him find us. | 不是 拜托 不能让他找到我们 |
[31:33] | This is Sergeant Grant. | 我是格兰特警官 |
[31:34] | Athena, it’s Maddie. | 阿西娜 我是麦迪 |
[31:35] | I’ve got Stevie Parnell on the line. | 史蒂夫·帕奈尔想跟你谈谈 |
[31:38] | Stevie called you? | 史蒂夫打给你了 |
[31:39] | Actually, he was trying to call you. I’ll put him on now. | 其实他是想打给你 我帮你接通 |
[31:44] | Stevie? | 史蒂夫 |
[31:44] | Sorry. I-I should have said something when you came to see me. | 对不起 你之前来我家时 我本该对你说实话 |
[31:47] | – I was just so scared. – I know, baby. | -可我当时太害怕了 -我明白 亲爱的 |
[31:49] | But I really am trying to do the right thing. | 但我现在真的想纠正错误 |
[31:51] | Honey, is little Brian with you? | 亲爱的 小布莱恩跟你在一起吗 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. He lied. | 对不起 他撒谎了 |
[31:56] | Who did? Who lied? | 谁撒谎了 |
[31:58] | My dad. He said that Noah’s parents didn’t want him, | 我爸 他之前说 诺亚的父母不要他了 |
[32:01] | and that’s why he was gonna be my new brother, but… | 所以才收养他当我的弟弟 但是… |
[32:03] | I knew it was a lie. I-I tried to say something. | 我早知道他在说谎 我本想揭发他 |
[32:05] | I know you did. | 我明白 |
[32:07] | – Where’s your dad right now? – I’m not sure. | -你爸爸现在哪里 -我也不知道 |
[32:10] | We left while he was asleep. | 我们趁他睡觉时 逃跑了 |
[32:11] | I was trying to take Noah home but I just got so turned around. | 我本想送诺亚回家 但我迷路了 |
[32:18] | Stevie? | 史蒂夫 |
[32:23] | No. He found us. | 糟了 他找来了 |
[32:25] | Stevie. | 史蒂夫 |
[32:27] | Stevie! | 史蒂夫 |
[32:30] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[32:32] | Stevie! | 史蒂夫 |
[32:34] | Stevie! Stevie! | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[32:38] | What station was he calling from? | 他从哪一站打来的 |
[32:40] | We pinged him at North Hollywood. | 我们定位到了好莱坞北站 |
[32:41] | I’ve alerted metro police and LAPD. | 我已经通知了乘警和洛杉矶警局 |
[32:43] | Units have been dispatched. | 他们已经派人过去了 |
[32:44] | The next train at that station, where’s it coming from? | 下一辆到站的火车从哪里始发 |
[32:46] | Universal City Station. | 环球影城站 |
[32:48] | That’s half a mile away. | 离这儿半英里远 |
[32:55] | Very disappointed in you, Stevie. | 我对你很失望 史蒂夫 |
[32:57] | What if something– what if your little brother got hurt? | 万一你弟弟受伤怎么办 |
[32:59] | He’s not my little brother. | 他不是我弟弟 |
[33:18] | Dispatch, suspect has a weapon. | 调度中心 嫌疑人持有武器 |
[33:24] | Do not engage suspect. | 不要交手 |
[33:25] | Repeat, do not engage suspect. | 重复 不要交手 |
[33:36] | Just stay back! | 都退后 |
[33:38] | Stay there! | 待在那儿 |
[33:43] | You stay there! | 不准动 |
[33:50] | This right here is your stop. | 你的终点站到了 |
[33:59] | Don’t worry. | 别怕 |
[34:00] | – You’re safe now. I got you. – Do not resist! | -你们安全了 有我在 -不准反抗 |
[34:02] | I got you both. | 你们俩都安全了 |
[34:24] | Parents are on their way. | 父母在赶来了 |
[34:25] | He’s doing pretty good, all things considered, huh? | 经历了这种事 他恢复得还挺快 |
[34:27] | Yeah, kids that age are pretty resilient. | 嗯 这个年纪的孩子就像打不死的小强 |
[34:30] | He’s not the one I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是他 |
[34:34] | What about his folks? Do they know? | 他的父母呢 通知过了吗 |
[34:35] | Local PD drove over. | 当地警方去找他们了 |
[34:37] | The mother had a panic attack when she saw them. | 他母亲看到警察 整个人都慌了 |
[34:39] | She thought they were there to make a death notification. | 她以为警察是去通知孩子的死讯 |
[34:44] | So, what are you gonna tell him? | 你打算怎么跟他说 |
[34:55] | He’s not my dad, is he? | 他不是我爸吧 |
[34:59] | No. He’s not. | 对 他不是 |
[35:03] | Your real father and mother are on their way. | 你的亲生父母正在赶来 |
[35:10] | Does she have curly hair? | 她是卷发吗 |
[35:13] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[35:14] | I used to have this dream when I was little. | 我曾经梦到自己的童年 |
[35:18] | There was a house with a big porch and… | 梦中的屋子有大大的门廊 |
[35:23] | and a lady. | 还有一个女人 |
[35:25] | She had curly hair. | 她有一头卷发 |
[35:27] | I’d pull on it and she’d laugh. | 我总扯她的头发 而她则会微笑看着我 |
[35:31] | But my dad… I mean, | 但我爸… |
[35:35] | Eric, he, | 艾瑞克 |
[35:37] | he said it wasn’t real. | 他之前告诉我 那只是梦 |
[35:43] | 失踪人口 儿童绑架案 雅克布·丹尼尔·沃特斯 | |
[35:44] | Your real name | 你的真名 |
[35:46] | is Jacob Daniel Walters. | 是雅克布·丹尼尔·沃特斯 |
[35:49] | You were six when he took you. | 他掳走你时 你才六岁 |
[35:53] | You were playing outside. | 你当时在外面玩 |
[35:57] | Your mother heard the phone ring. | 你母亲听到了电话铃响 |
[36:00] | She was gone less than a minute. | 她接电话不到一分钟的功夫 |
[36:03] | But that’s all it took. | 你就被掳走了 |
[36:06] | Eric stole you in broad daylight. | 艾瑞克光天化日之下掳走了你 |
[36:11] | My God. | 天呐 |
[36:12] | He drove you hundreds of miles away from home | 他把你带到了离家上百英里之外的地方 |
[36:15] | so they could never find you. | 这样你的父母就找不到你了 |
[36:20] | Your parents looked for you for years. | 你的父母寻找了你很多年 |
[36:25] | They never gave up. | 他们从未放弃 |
[36:31] | They may remember me, | 就算他们记得我 |
[36:34] | but I don’t remember them. | 我也不记得他们了 |
[36:36] | Not really. | 已经没有印象了 |
[36:38] | They’re your family. | 他们是你的家人 |
[36:40] | They love you either way. | 无论如何 他们都会爱你 |
[36:43] | And you have the rest of your life ahead of you. | 你的余生还有大把时光 |
[36:46] | You can make new, happy memories with them. | 你可以和他们重新开始幸福生活 |
[37:00] | This is your new beginning. | 这是你的全新开始 |
[37:24] | Mom! We saw you on TV. | 妈妈 我们在电视上看到你了 |
[37:26] | – On the news. – You did? | -你上新闻了 -是吗 |
[37:28] | Saving the day and saving those boys. | 拯救了两个男孩的大英雄 |
[37:30] | Are they gonna be okay? | 他们会没事吗 |
[37:31] | They said the older boy had been with that man a long time. | 听说那个大男孩已经被掳走很多年了 |
[37:35] | I think so. | 应该不会有事 |
[37:36] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[37:39] | He’s been through enough. | 他也该苦尽甘来了 |
[37:40] | Hell of a job, Sergeant Grant. | 干得漂亮 格兰特警官 |
[37:43] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢夸奖 队长 |
[37:48] | Okay, looks like we’re ready to eat. | 好了 可以开饭了 |
[37:51] | Just need a minute. | 稍等 |
[38:24] | Tanya Kingston. | 塔尼亚·金斯顿 |
[38:27] | I saw you on television with those boys | 我看到你和两个男孩上了电视 |
[38:31] | and thought of her. | 于是想到了她 |
[38:34] | The men searching the woods for her, all in a line, | 当年男人们成群结队去林中寻找她 |
[38:42] | finding nothing but that barrette. | 却只发现了她的发夹 |
[38:52] | I never knew why you wanted this job. | 我过去一直不懂你为何想当警察 |
[38:57] | Maybe I get it a little more today. | 我今天能理解一点了 |
[39:04] | I know you think I don’t understand your life. | 我知道你觉得我不理解你的生活方式 |
[39:07] | But you never understood mine, either. | 但你也不理解我的生活啊 |
[39:11] | I met a man, fell in love, | 我遇上了一个人 陷入了爱河 |
[39:13] | made a home | 组建了家庭 |
[39:15] | and raised a beautiful daughter | 养育了一个美丽的女儿 |
[39:18] | who ran away from us the first chance she got | 而她一有机会 就逃离了我们 |
[39:20] | and hasn’t stopped running since. | 从此以后 一直在逃避我们 |
[39:25] | Lately, feels like you and I are rushing, | 最近 我们俩似乎陷入了拉锯赛 |
[39:30] | racing to some finish line. | 争着跑过终点 |
[39:33] | Will I die and leave you first? | 我会不会先你一步 撒手人寰 |
[39:36] | Or will I live long enough | 还是会长命百岁 |
[39:38] | to discover you’ve completely turned away from me? | 却发现早已被你拒之门外 |
[39:47] | Maybe I was running. | 我确实在逃避[奔跑] |
[39:50] | But not away. | 但我从未远离 |
[39:56] | This family, this job, that’s what I was running towards. | 我在跑向这个家 这份工作 |
[40:01] | Mama, I needed to find a place with space big enough | 妈 我必须拥有广阔的空间 |
[40:04] | where I could build a life that was important to me. | 以此过上我向往的生活 |
[40:08] | I want you to be a part of that. | 我希望你参与其中 |
[40:11] | But only if you can accept all of it. | 但你必须全然接受 |
[40:14] | Even Bobby. | 包括巴比 |
[40:18] | I love you, baby, | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[40:20] | but you’re making a terrible mistake. | 但你在酿成大错 |
[40:24] | And I worry | 我担心 |
[40:25] | that the next time your life falls apart, | 等你的生活再次分崩离析 |
[40:29] | you won’t be able to put it back together. | 你就再也无法振作了 |
[40:54] | – Donna? – Maddie, it’s me. | -唐娜 -麦迪 是我 |
[40:58] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[40:58] | Did you guys serve Doug with the divorce papers? | 你们把离婚协议给道格了吗 |
[41:01] | No. | 没有 |
[41:01] | Maddie, we can’t find him. | 麦迪 我们找不到他了 |
[41:05] | Wait, what? | 等下 怎么回事 |
[41:06] | The process server made multiple attempts. | 法务人员找过他很多次了 |
[41:09] | Talked to his neighbors. Nobody’s seen Doug for months. | 问过他的邻居了 都说几个月没见道格了 |
[41:11] | Okay, that doesn’t make any sense. | 不应该啊 |
[41:14] | Did you try his work? | 问过他公司了吗 |
[41:15] | He was asked to take some personal time, | 他被强制休假了 |
[41:17] | after he paid your old boss a visit. | 因为他去找了你以前的上司 |
[41:19] | He was convinced she knew where you were. | 他当时坚定认为 她知道你在哪儿 |
[41:22] | It got physical. | 他动手了 |
[41:23] | Laurie? | 劳里 |
[41:25] | My God. How bad? | 天呐 她伤得严重吗 |
[41:26] | She’s okay. Security showed up and Doug ran. | 她没事 安保人员及时赶到 道格就跑了 |
[41:30] | But nobody’s seen him since. | 但之后再没人见过他 |
[41:36] | It’s like a nightmare. | 简直像个噩梦 |
[41:38] | Except I never wake up. | 可我永远无法醒来 |
[41:40] | I have investigators looking for him. | 我请探员去找他了 |
[41:42] | But be careful, Maddie. | 你多加小心 麦迪 |
[41:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | You are not gonna believe this. | 说出来 你肯定不信 |
[41:50] | – Babe. – Doug. | -亲爱的 -道格 |