时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Lotto fever has officially swept the Southland. | 南城最近刮起了彩票热 |
[00:05] | The Golden State jackpot has climbed to an all-time high, | 金州头奖的奖金涨到历史新高 |
[00:08] | sending Angelenos everywhere | 这让各处的洛杉矶人 |
[00:10] | scrambling to grab their last-minute lottery tickets. | 争先恐后地去抢购彩票 |
[00:17] | Make it a winner this time, Ray. | 这次让我中奖吧 雷 |
[00:19] | Got a good feeling about this one. | 我这次预感很好 |
[00:21] | I think we both gonna be winners today. | 我觉得今天咱俩都能中奖 |
[00:24] | Y’all heard him, folks. | 大家都听到了吧 |
[00:26] | Y’all might as well save yourself the trouble, | 你们还是别浪费钱了 |
[00:28] | ’cause I got the winning ticket right here! | 因为姐要中头奖了 |
[00:31] | You go, baby. | 棒棒哒 |
[00:33] | Aspiring millionaires everywhere | 梦想一夜暴富的人们 |
[00:35] | line up to make their offerings to Lady Luck. | 求神拜佛 祈求幸运女神眷顾 |
[00:37] | My God. | 天呐 |
[00:44] | Please, God, just this one wish. | 老天爷 求你了 就帮我实现吧 |
[00:48] | Just this one. | 就这一个愿望 |
[01:11] | – Watch where you’re going. – Get out the road! | -你看路啊 -别挡道 |
[01:14] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[01:46] | Barry Johnson, 57. | 巴里·约翰逊 57岁 |
[01:48] | Seems to have had some kind of existential crisis after lunch. | 好像午饭过后 突然对人生感到绝望 |
[01:52] | Threw all his money off the roof and then decided to jump after it. | 于是跑到楼上撒钱 散尽身家 跳下来了 |
[01:56] | Falls 20 stories and lives. | 从20层楼跳下来还活着 |
[01:58] | 20 stories? How is that even possible? | 20楼 这也还能活下来啊 |
[01:59] | We also got a few greedy bystanders with minor injuries. | 还有一些见钱眼开的路人抢钱时 受了轻伤 |
[02:03] | Not sure how you want to handle those. | 不知道你们打算怎么处理 |
[02:05] | That’s up to the cap. | 队长说了算 |
[02:09] | Interim cap. | 临时队长 |
[02:10] | This is just temporary until Bobby comes back. | 巴比回来之前 由他暂代队长 |
[02:13] | You keep telling yourself that, Buck. | 随你怎么想 你开心就好 巴克 |
[02:16] | All right, I’ll take spinal precaution. | 我去固定好伤者脊柱 |
[02:21] | Right, I’m the captain. | 对了 我是队长 |
[02:24] | Hen, Eddie, you’re with him. | 亨 埃迪 你们处理他 |
[02:25] | Buck, go with John. Triage the minor injuries. | 巴克 跟约翰走 给受伤路人验伤 |
[02:27] | And I’ll get the Jaws. | 我去拿救生颚 |
[02:29] | All right, Barry. | 听着 巴里 |
[02:31] | I’m gonna give you something for the pain, okay? | 我要给你注射药物缓解疼痛 |
[02:33] | It’ll take the edge off, | 药物会麻醉你 |
[02:35] | but you’re probably still gonna feel this. | 但你可能还是会有所感觉 |
[02:36] | Can’t you just knock me out? | 你就不能直接把我弄晕吗 |
[02:38] | Sorry, I need you to stay with me. | 抱歉 你得保持清醒 |
[02:40] | Compound fracture, both legs. | 双腿开放性骨折 |
[02:45] | Hasn’t lost bowel control. | 排便功能正常 |
[02:47] | At least I got that going for me. | 至少还有一点很顺 |
[02:49] | These are all positives, Barry. | 这些都是好迹象 巴里 |
[02:51] | Means your spine’s probably okay. | 这表示你的脊椎很可能完好 |
[02:53] | Ma’am, you said you saw him fall? | 女士 你说你看见他掉下来了 |
[02:55] | – Yeah. – How did he land? | -对 -他怎么落地 |
[02:57] | Feetfirst. | 脚先着地 |
[02:59] | Couldn’t even do this right. | 我真废物 想死都死不成 |
[03:00] | This morphine’s nice, though. | 但吗啡的感觉不错啊 |
[03:03] | You have anyone you need us to call? | 要联系你哪位家属呢 |
[03:05] | My wife left me. My kids hate me. | 我老婆跟我分了 我家孩子恨我 |
[03:07] | My only friend is suing me. | 我唯一的好友要起诉我 |
[03:08] | Next time, I go headfirst. | 下次自杀 我会让头先着地 |
[03:10] | You had all that money, though. | 但你有钱啊 |
[03:12] | – Money. – Why’d you throw it out the window? | -钱 -你为什么到楼上撒钱啊 |
[03:14] | That money ruined my life. | 那些钱毁了我的人生 |
[03:15] | A year ago, I’d have thought it solved all my problems. | 一年前 我还以为钱能解决一切问题 |
[03:18] | Just multiplied them. | 结果钱却带来了更多麻烦 |
[03:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[03:22] | Wait, what-what happened last year? | 等下 你去年怎么了 |
[03:24] | I won the lottery. | 我中彩票了 |
[03:27] | Careful what you wish for. | 许愿需谨慎 实现有代价 |
[03:43] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[03:45] | Feel like I won the lottery. | 我感觉我中彩票了 |
[03:47] | Our son seems happy. | 我们儿子好像玩得很开心 |
[03:50] | I swear, that kid was born happy. | 这孩子的幸福感肯定是娘胎里带的 |
[03:52] | I have no idea where he gets it. | 我不知道他这点像谁 |
[03:55] | From me. | 像我 |
[03:56] | You? | 你吗 |
[03:58] | Mr. Broody? | “苦逼脸”先生 |
[04:00] | Well, hopefully he gets your brains. | 希望他遗传了你的智商 |
[04:04] | He can’t get by just on my good looks. | 不然继承我的颜值 也没法走上人生巅峰 |
[04:05] | Nice. Good one. | 你真会说笑 脸不要了啊 |
[04:09] | He loves having you around. | 他喜欢你伴他左右 |
[04:11] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[04:12] | We both do. | 我俩都喜欢 |
[04:18] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[04:20] | What are we doing? | 我们到底是什么关系 |
[04:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:23] | I need to know what you want. | 我得你知道你有何打算 |
[04:27] | I want this. | 我想要这样的生活 |
[04:30] | Want to have a nice day on the beach with my son and his mother. | 跟我儿子和他妈妈 一起在沙滩上享乐 |
[04:33] | Okay. So… is that what I am to you? | 好吧 这就是我的身份吗 |
[04:38] | Christopher’s mother? | 克里斯托弗的妈妈 |
[04:40] | Because, if that’s what it is, it’s fine. | 因为如果你只这样想 没关系 |
[04:43] | I just… | 我… |
[04:45] | I need to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[04:47] | Shannon… | 珊浓 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[04:53] | I mean, these last months have been good. | 过去几个月 我们相处得很好 |
[04:55] | Really good. I don’t know. | 特别好 我说不好 |
[04:59] | Guess I’m just waiting for a sign. | 我可能是在等一个契机吧 |
[05:01] | Something… to know which way to step. | 让我看清未来怎么走 |
[05:08] | I think I might be pregnant. | 我好像怀孕了 |
[05:18] | Good morning, Captain. | 早上好 队长 |
[05:20] | Good morning, Sergeant. | 早上好 警官 |
[05:21] | – Checking up on me? – Not at all. | -不放心我呢 -才不是 |
[05:23] | I’m just jealous of your life of leisure. | 我就是艳羡你这么悠闲 |
[05:25] | Leisure? | 悠闲 |
[05:26] | You kidding me? | 别闹了 |
[05:27] | I’m about to embark on a project so grand and so vast | 我正打算去干件大事呢 |
[05:30] | that I won’t have a moment to even think about | 让我都没时间去想 |
[05:32] | something as insignificant as | 我要饭碗不保了 |
[05:34] | possibly having my life’s work taken away from me. | 尽管这件事非常重要 |
[05:36] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. I am gonna plan us a real wedding. | 是啊 我要筹划我们的婚礼 |
[05:40] | Obviously, I won’t make any decisions without you. | 当然 我不会一个人擅自做决定 |
[05:43] | No. | 别 |
[05:44] | Feel free to pick out everything except the dress. | 除了婚纱 都由你做主吧 |
[05:47] | All I need on that day are just you and the kids. | 婚礼那天 只要有你和孩子们就够了 |
[05:49] | All the other details? Have at it. | 整个婚礼布置 你拿主意吧 |
[05:51] | You know, if there’s an upside to this suspension, | 这次停职也有好处 |
[05:53] | it’s that I get a chance to really concentrate on this. | 就是让我全身心准备婚礼 |
[05:56] | Make the occasion worthy of the bride. | 让我老婆嫁得风风光光 |
[05:58] | Well, smooth-talk the investigating committee like that, | 台词满分 你这么哄调查委员会 |
[06:01] | there won’t be a suspension for long. | 绝对分分钟让你复职啊 |
[06:04] | Be safe out there, Sergeant. | 注意安全 警官 |
[06:06] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[06:17] | Am I bothering you? | 我没打扰你吧 |
[06:18] | Y-You would tell me if I’m bothering you, right? | 如果你不方便 你会告诉我吧 |
[06:20] | No, you’re not bothering me. | 不会 不打扰 |
[06:22] | Okay, good. | 这就好 |
[06:23] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[06:24] | I don’t know, Buck. I-I might not be. | 不知道 巴克 我也可能不会复职了 |
[06:26] | That’s unacceptable. | 打死我也不同意 |
[06:27] | We need to get you unsuspended. | 我们得想办法让你复职 |
[06:30] | Maybe I can talk to the chief, | 要不我去找局长谈谈 |
[06:31] | you know, testify on your behalf. | 为你作证 |
[06:33] | That-that would help, right? | 这样有用吧 |
[06:35] | You might get suspended, too. Let’s… | 你也可能会被停职 |
[06:36] | We need you back, Bobby. | 我们需要你回来 巴比 |
[06:39] | The place doesn’t work without you. | 山中无老虎 猴子称霸王啊 |
[06:44] | So, we’re doing lineups now? | 怎么 站一排等你训话啊 |
[06:46] | Stow it, Buckley. | 谁让你说话了 巴克利 |
[06:48] | Buck, it’s been two shifts. | 巴克 才两轮班而已 |
[06:49] | But I thought that having Chimney be in charge would be easier on all of you. | 我还以为奇米代班 你们的日子会很好过 |
[06:52] | He’s your friend. | 他是你朋友 |
[06:53] | Yeah, Chimney is my friend. | 对 奇米是我朋友 |
[06:55] | Interim Captain Han? | 临时队长 韩队 |
[06:58] | He’s a monster. | 他就是大魔头 |
[06:59] | Listen up. | 大家注意 |
[07:00] | Because the word of the day is | 今天”每日一词”是 |
[07:03] | “Hose maintenance.” | “水管保养” |
[07:04] | Okay, I’m out. | 受不了 姐撤了 |
[07:05] | He’s just being conscientious. | 他也只是尽责而已 |
[07:07] | Conscientious? Or mad with power? | 是尽责 还是被权力冲昏头脑啊 |
[07:11] | That’s not the most efficient way to do it, guys. | 小伙伴们 这不是最高效的办法 |
[07:13] | Look, a week ago, Chimney was one of you. | 奇米一周前跟你们还是队友 |
[07:15] | Now he’s responsible for all of you. | 而如今他要对你们所有人负责 |
[07:18] | It’s an adjustment for everybody. | 大家都要经历一个磨合阶段 |
[07:21] | Well, exactly how long will we be adjusting, Cap? | 具体要多久才能磨合好 老大 |
[07:24] | Because Responsible Chimney is freaking me out. | 因为”负责版奇米”属土豆啊 欠削 |
[07:27] | Get it nice and tight. | 要这样缠好 |
[07:29] | Clean line. | 一条线 |
[07:31] | Watching, Buckley? | 学着点 巴克利 |
[07:33] | Yep. | 学着呢 |
[07:34] | It’s not good. | 剧情走向不好 |
[07:36] | He’s not you, Cap. | 他不是你 老大 |
[07:37] | You shouldn’t expect him to be. | 他也不该跟我一样 |
[07:39] | You should tell him that. | 你这话该跟他说 |
[07:41] | This is shaking beef | 这是”翻炒牛肉” |
[07:44] | because you shake it. | 得名于翻炒手法 |
[07:49] | Fire. fire. | 起火了 起火了 |
[07:52] | Chim, back up. | 老奇 让开 |
[07:58] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[07:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:01] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃啥 |
[08:05] | Okay, relax. There’s plenty for everybody. | 淡定 大家都有份 |
[08:07] | Maybe now would be a good time to reflect on our hose training. | 大家可以趁此回顾一下今天的水管保养课 |
[08:12] | The 118 eats dinner as a family, | 118队围坐在一起吃晚餐 |
[08:14] | even if it is crappy pizza. | 即使是速食披萨也要这样吃 |
[08:16] | Sit down, Diaz. | 坐下 迪亚兹 |
[08:18] | Sorry, Cap. It won’t happen again. | 抱歉 队长 下不为例 |
[08:21] | I just sat there. | 我就坐在那里 |
[08:22] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我都不知该说啥 |
[08:24] | Well, that’s understandable. | 这点可以理解 |
[08:27] | You sure I’m not in your hair? | 我真没打扰你吧 |
[08:29] | – It’s fine. – See, I don’t know, Cap. | -没事 -我也说不好 老大 |
[08:32] | Another baby? | 再生一个孩子吗 |
[08:33] | I mean, are we ready for that? | 我们准备好再养一个孩子了吗 |
[08:34] | Were you ready the first time? | 你们初为人父母时 有心理准备吗 |
[08:36] | No. I… | 没有 |
[08:38] | I knew I loved her, | 我当时清楚自己很爱她 |
[08:39] | but I didn’t think I was ready to get married. | 但我没准备好成家 |
[08:42] | If you two do decide to have another baby, | 如果你们决定再生一个孩子 |
[08:44] | you’ll figure it out. | 你们会想办法把孩子养好 |
[08:46] | We already know you’re a great dad. | 众所周知 你是个称职的好爸爸 |
[08:48] | I guess the question is, can I be a good husband? | 问题是 我会成为一个称职的好丈夫吗 |
[08:51] | That is a question. | 这是个问题 |
[08:53] | Are you ready to ask it? | 你准备好开口邀请了吗 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. It’s just a stupid dance. | 难说 就是个破舞会 |
[08:57] | Probably shouldn’t even go. | 我也许都不该去 |
[08:59] | You like this girl. | 你喜欢这姑娘 |
[09:01] | So ask her out. See what happens. | 就约她出来 看结果如何 |
[09:02] | – What if she laughs at me? – What if she doesn’t? | -如果她嘲笑我怎么办 -如果她没有呢 |
[09:05] | You don’t think I was nervous when I asked your mother out? | 你以为我当初约你妈出来 没紧张吗 |
[09:07] | – You have a fire engine. – I do. | -你是消防队长啊 -对 |
[09:09] | Well… I did. | 以前是 |
[09:12] | – They all hate me. – They don’t hate you, Chim. | -他们都讨厌我 -他们不讨厌你 老奇 |
[09:14] | No, they do. | 不 他们讨厌 |
[09:16] | This, like, a bad time? | 你现在是不是很忙 |
[09:17] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | -没事 -好吧 |
[09:18] | You know, when the chief asked me to take over, | 局长让我代班时 |
[09:20] | I thought it would be fun, you know? | 我还以为会很好玩 |
[09:22] | A couple of weeks of bossing everyone around. | 当几周老大 使唤一下大家 |
[09:24] | Making Buck wash my car. What’s not to love? | 让巴克给我洗车 这种好事上哪找啊 |
[09:27] | Except apparently everything. | 结果一点也不美好 |
[09:30] | Sometimes it’s not easy being the boss. | 有时老大不好当 |
[09:32] | Can I change my mind? | 我能改变主意吗 |
[09:33] | Stop being their boss, go back to being their friend? | 我不想当老大了 我想继续当他们的小伙伴 |
[09:35] | A good captain finds a way to do both. | 一位出色的队长 能够做到鱼与熊掌兼得 |
[09:39] | I don’t think I’m up to it. | 我觉得我无法胜任 |
[09:41] | You can do this, Chim. | 你能行 老奇 |
[09:42] | You don’t have to worry about being their friend. | 你不用担心怎么跟他们做朋友 |
[09:44] | You already are. | 你已经是他们的好友了 |
[09:45] | You can do this because you know this team, | 你能行 是因为你了解队员们 |
[09:47] | you know what they’re capable of and they trust you. | 你清楚他们的能力 他们也信任你 |
[09:49] | Now you just have to trust them and yourself. | 你现在只要信任他们 相信自己 就行了 |
[09:52] | Don’t push them. Lead them. | 别对他们施压 而是领导他们 |
[10:03] | Now, we get lots of tours in here, | 很多人来参观这里 |
[10:05] | but it’s not every day we get to meet the reigning South Pasadena | 但称霸南帕萨迪纳”烤饼义卖”的销售之王们能过来 |
[10:09] | sixth grade bake sale champs. | 实属荣幸 |
[10:14] | Who knows the difference between cocoa and cacao? | 谁知道可可粉和可可豆的区别 |
[10:19] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[10:22] | After the cacao nib is milled, | 压碎可可豆之后 |
[10:24] | it goes through the grinder, | 将其磨成粉 |
[10:26] | which causes it to melt. | 这会使其融化 |
[10:28] | That liquid is then… | 融化的液体… |
[10:29] | Mr. Dubraunstein? | 杜博朗斯汀先生 |
[10:32] | Are you sure you’re okay being here? | 你来这里可以吗 |
[10:34] | Isn’t it like an alcoholic touring a distillery? | 这不是带酒瘾者去酿酒厂吗 |
[10:38] | I didn’t lose 195 pounds by being some fragile flower. | 我那么容易被诱惑 就不会瘦掉177斤了 |
[10:43] | It was sheer willpower. | 我有强大的意志力 |
[10:45] | I greatly admire that. | 我好佩服你 |
[10:47] | Well, that, and I didn’t want to hear the students call me “Mr. Du-fatstein” | 除此之外 我也不想再惨兮兮地听学生们背着我 |
[10:50] | behind my back for another miserable year. | 喊我一年”肚胖郎斯汀”了 |
[10:53] | Children can be so cruel. | 孩子们的吐槽功力 让人吐血 |
[10:55] | Especially the gifted ones. | 越聪颖 越毒舌 |
[10:58] | Okay, who’s ready for some samples? | 大家准备好尝一下样品了吗 |
[11:03] | There you go. | 给 |
[11:05] | Everyone take a sample. | 每人拿一份 |
[11:07] | Only one each. | 一人一份 |
[11:09] | Our chocolate liquor teachers, | 巧克力浆师父表示 |
[11:12] | it’s N.A. is kept heated to 110 degrees. | 巧克力浆持续加热到43度 |
[11:17] | First-time tasters say this is like nothing they’ve ever experienced before. | 初尝者一般会觉从没尝过如此人间甜品 |
[11:25] | That is good. | 太好喝了 |
[11:26] | Yummy, right? | 味道不错吧 |
[11:28] | All right, now, if you’ll throw your cups away | 大家扔掉小杯子 |
[11:31] | and follow me to the packaging room. | 跟我去参观包装车间 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 可以了 |
[12:44] | We tried pulling him out, | 我们想办法拉他上来了 |
[12:44] | but he was struggling so much that he sank even deeper. | 但他不停挣扎 反而更往下沉了 |
[12:49] | Our chocolate is the richest in the country, but… | 我们的巧克力 口感芳醇 全国首屈一指 |
[12:52] | unfortunately, that also makes it the heaviest. | 但这也导致其粘稠厚重 |
[12:55] | Sir? Sir, how you feeling in there? | 先生 先生 你怎么样了 |
[12:57] | W-W-Warm. | 很暖和 |
[12:58] | We had to leave the heat on. | 我们只能持续保温 |
[12:59] | My foreman was afraid if we didn’t that the whole batch would just harden up. | 监工担心 如果停止加热 熔浆就会凝固 |
[13:03] | Then we’d be chiseling him out. | 到时就得他凿出来了 |
[13:04] | All right, let’s get to work! | 我们来救人吧 |
[13:12] | The pressure on his body is probably slowing his circulation. | 他身体承受的压力可能使他的血液无法正常循环 |
[13:15] | We don’t get him out of here soon, | 如果不赶紧把他捞上来 |
[13:16] | he may lose consciousness. | 他可能会陷入昏迷 |
[13:18] | All right, boys, let’s pull him out. | 来吧 我们把他捞出来 |
[13:19] | Here, can you reach your hands above the surface? | 你能把手伸出来吗 |
[13:21] | No. | 不行 |
[13:22] | All right, we’re gonna have to grab under his arms. | 我们得从腋下将他抓起 |
[13:28] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:29] | Pull on three. | 数三下 |
[13:32] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[13:40] | I got you, I got you. | 我扶住你了 我扶住了 |
[13:43] | – What’s happening here? – Physics. Physics is happening here. | -怎么会这样 -这是物理原理 |
[13:45] | You’re creating a low-pressure pocket when you pull him up, | 你向上拉他 就会产生低气压区 |
[13:47] | and then that pocket is pulling him right back down. | 低压就会形成反作用力向下拉他 |
[13:49] | Great. So basically chocolate quicksand. | 这下好了 这是个”巧克力版流沙” |
[13:52] | Okay, everybody just stop for a second. | 大家都先停一下 |
[13:54] | Hen, take out an O2 tank, | 亨 拿出氧气瓶 |
[13:56] | rip off the mask, create an air tube. | 拿掉面罩 做一个接气管 |
[13:58] | It’ll buy us some time if he goes completely under. | 如果他完全沉到底 可以给我们争取一些时间 |
[14:01] | Time for what? | 争取什么时间 |
[14:02] | For me to think. | 让我想办法的时间 |
[14:09] | Get him, get him, get him. | 拉住他 拉住他 |
[14:13] | Here. Try to… | 给 你… |
[14:15] | try to bite this tube with your tongue so you don’t lose it. | 用舌头压住这跟管子 别松开 |
[14:17] | Okay, good. Okay, now what, Captain? | 很好 现在怎么办 队长 |
[14:23] | Did our cap just run away? | 我们队长弃我们而去了吗 |
[14:25] | I think he went that way. | 他好像往那边走了 |
[14:29] | Breathe. Keep breathing, keep breathing. | 呼吸 继续呼吸 保持呼吸 |
[14:31] | Coming through! | 来了 |
[14:31] | Keep breathing, keep breathing, keep breathing now. | 继续呼吸 继续呼吸 |
[14:33] | Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[14:40] | The hell? | 这是什么套路 |
[14:41] | It’s cocoa butter. | 这是可可脂 |
[14:42] | Tempers the chocolate, decreases the viscosity. | 能够稀释巧克力 降低其粘稠度 |
[14:46] | What? Stir. | 还愣着干什么 搅啊 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Keep-keep… keep mixing! It’s working! | 继续搅拌 这招好用 |
[14:57] | There we go! | 可以了 |
[14:58] | Okay, here he comes. | 拉上来了 |
[15:00] | More, more, more! | 继续 继续 |
[15:03] | Keep mixing! | 继续搅拌 |
[15:10] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[15:12] | I have no willpower. | 我没啥意志力 |
[15:14] | I got lap-band surgery. | 我去做了缩胃手术 |
[15:18] | Quick thinking, Cap. | 脑子够灵活啊 队长 |
[15:20] | That was something. | 真有你的 |
[15:24] | You weren’t so sure that I could do it, were you? | 你当时以为我搞不定吧 |
[15:27] | You called Bobby, didn’t you? | 你打电话求助巴比了 对吧 |
[15:29] | I went down to the… | 我下去… |
[15:31] | I turned on the… | 我是去打开… |
[15:34] | He’s a chef. | 他毕竟是厨子 |
[15:35] | A good captain utilizes all his resources. | 知人善用 这才彰显队长风范 |
[15:43] | It’s not cheating. | 这不算作弊 |
[15:59] | Ma’am, I’m having trouble understanding you. | 女士 我没太听懂 |
[16:01] | You need to slow down. What’s the address again? | 你慢点说 请再重复一下地址 |
[16:03] | 225 Pinecrest Lane. It’s my brother. | 松苑大道225号 我弟出事了 |
[16:05] | He called me to say goodbye. You have to hurry. | 他打电话给我道别 赶紧啊 |
[16:07] | Please send someone! | 赶紧派人过去吧 |
[16:08] | Police are already on their way. You said he called you. | 警察已经赶过去了 你说他打给你了 |
[16:11] | When was that and where are you? | 具体何时 你当时在哪儿 |
[16:12] | A few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[16:12] | I didn’t understand what he was saying at first. | 我一开始没听懂他说什么 |
[16:14] | Damn it! Turn already! Move! | 该死 转弯啊 让开 |
[16:17] | I’m not gonna make it in time. | 我赶不及过去了 |
[16:18] | He’s all alone, and I don’t… | 他就孤身一人 我不… |
[16:20] | The officers will be there soon. | 警察会很快过去 |
[16:22] | He won’t be alone for long. | 很快就能找到他了 |
[16:23] | So let’s focus on getting you home safe. | 你先别分心 安全开到家 |
[16:26] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[16:27] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[16:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[16:32] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[16:33] | Hi, Nicole. I’m Maddie. | 你好 妮可 我是麦迪 |
[16:36] | We’re gonna get you through this together. | 我会陪你度过难关 |
[16:39] | What’s your brother’s name? | 你弟弟叫什么 |
[16:40] | Sam. Foster. | 山姆·福斯特 |
[16:42] | Does Sam have any history of mental illness? | 山姆有精神病史吗 |
[16:44] | He’s bipolar. | 他有躁郁症 |
[16:46] | Bipolar 1. | 第一型躁郁症 |
[16:47] | Does he take medication for that? | 他吃药治疗吗 |
[16:48] | He takes… I don’t know. | 他吃… 不清楚 |
[16:49] | They switched his meds a few weeks ago. | 医生几周前给他换药了 |
[16:50] | – I can’t remember. – That’s okay. | -我不记得了 -没事 |
[16:54] | Has Sam attempted suicide before? | 山姆以前有企图自杀过吗 |
[16:56] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[16:57] | You said that he called you to say goodbye. | 你说他打电话给你道别 |
[16:59] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[17:00] | That he loved me. | 他说他很爱我 |
[17:02] | That he was sorry, | 他很对不起我 |
[17:03] | but he just couldn’t do it anymore. | 但他没法再继续下去了 |
[17:05] | He was so tired. | 他太累了 |
[17:07] | You guys have been fighting like this for a while? | 你陪他对抗躁郁症很久了吗 |
[17:09] | Since college. | 从大学就开始了 |
[17:10] | But I thought… I thought the new meds were working. | 但我以为新药起作用了 |
[17:13] | He seemed better. | 他感觉好多了 |
[17:15] | I wouldn’t have left him if I… | 我本来也不会留他一人 |
[17:17] | God. I shouldn’t have left him. | 天呐 我就不该留下他一个人 |
[17:20] | I shouldn’t have gone out. | 我就不该出来 |
[17:22] | Nicole… | 妮可 |
[17:23] | this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[17:26] | Don’t even think about that right now. | 你现在千万别这么想 |
[17:29] | Just focus on helping Sam. | 把心思放在怎么帮山姆上 |
[17:31] | – Right. I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -对 抱歉 -不 没事 |
[17:34] | I know it’s scary. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[17:39] | Has Sam ever been violent? | 山姆出现过暴力行为吗 |
[17:42] | Not to other people. | 没伤害过别人 |
[17:44] | Just himself. | 他只会自残 |
[17:46] | And he seemed okay when you left the house? | 你离开家门时 他状态还可以吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah. We had breakfast, | 对 我们吃了早餐 |
[17:50] | and he said he was having a good day, and I believed him. | 他说他今天感觉很好 我就相信了 |
[17:53] | Wanted to believe him. | 我太想相信了 |
[17:54] | It’s been so long since he felt okay, | 他很久都没这么好的状态了 |
[17:57] | and I thought, for an hour, we could both just… | 我就心想 我们可以分开一个小时 |
[17:59] | just breathe. | 大家都喘口气 |
[18:03] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我到了 我到了 |
[18:04] | I’m turning on my street. | 我开到家了 |
[18:07] | Y-You’re at your house? | 你到家了吗 |
[18:08] | I’m pulling up. I see police cars. | 我要停车了 我看见警车了 |
[18:11] | Why are there so many? | 怎么这么多警察啊 |
[18:15] | N-Nicole? | 妮可 |
[18:18] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[18:27] | How’s your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[18:30] | Unfinished. | 被晾在一边了 |
[18:32] | Are you saying that ’cause you’re only halfway through a shift, | 你是因为麻烦事没处理完 |
[18:34] | or is something else going on? | 还是因为别的事啊 |
[18:36] | You know that thing when you’re in the thick of an emergency | 你知道有时候在紧急事件的紧要关头 |
[18:39] | and you’re helping someone, and then help arrives, | 你正帮助求救者 然后救护人员到了 |
[18:42] | – and… – And they hang up on you. | -然后… -然后对方把电话挂了 |
[18:45] | Yeah, and you-you never get to know how it ends. | 是啊 你永远没法知道最后结果如何 |
[18:47] | Don’t you ever wonder? | 你就不好奇吗 |
[18:49] | All the time. | 一直都很好奇 |
[18:50] | You can pull the reports, Maddie, | 你可以去查看事件报告 麦迪 |
[18:52] | but I don’t recommend it. | 但我劝你别这么做 |
[18:54] | If you don’t read ’em, you can’t know, | 如果你不看 就不会知道 |
[18:55] | and as long as you don’t know… | 只要你不知道 |
[18:57] | you can still hope. | 就还能心怀希望 |
[18:59] | For what? | 希望什么 |
[19:01] | Everyone lived. | 那些人活下来了 |
[19:02] | Up here, I’ve never lost a call. | 求助电话中 没人死亡 |
[19:08] | When I was a nurse, | 我以前还是护士时 |
[19:09] | for every person there was a beginning, a middle and an end. | 我救治的每个人都有始有终 |
[19:14] | And you were there… for all of it. | 我能够陪他们走完全程 |
[19:17] | You didn’t just… | 而非仅仅… |
[19:18] | hang up and then pass the responsibility to someone else. | 挂断电话 将接力棒交给下一个人 |
[19:22] | That’s the job. | 我们的职责就是如此 |
[19:22] | Yeah, but if you’re not there, | 但若不在现场 |
[19:25] | if you don’t know how the story ends, | 不知道事故的结局 |
[19:26] | then how do you know if you’re doing it right? | 你怎知道自己的处理是否得当呢 |
[19:29] | How do you know if you’ve made a difference? | 你怎知道自己是否出了力呢 |
[19:31] | You don’t. | 不得而知 |
[19:34] | That’s why not everyone can do this. | 所以并非人人都能担任接线员 |
[19:36] | Though I was pretty sure you could. | 但我对你很有信心 |
[19:40] | I didn’t leave nursing. | 我当初没想放弃护士一职 |
[19:42] | I left Doug. | 我只想逃离道格 |
[19:45] | And this was a fallback plan, you know? | 当接线员只是条退路 |
[19:47] | It was a safe place where I could just be a voice | 我能安心只与人对话 |
[19:51] | and not be seen. | 不必现身人前 |
[19:54] | But Doug is… | 但道格… |
[19:56] | he’s gone now, and… | 既然他已死… |
[19:58] | I’m free. | 我就自由了 |
[19:59] | To what? | 哪种自由 |
[20:01] | What do you want to do? | 你有何打算 |
[20:05] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[20:23] | Peonies. | 牡丹花 |
[20:25] | Like clockwork every year. | 每年雷打不变 |
[20:27] | – Happy anniversary. – Happy anniversary. | -结婚纪念日快乐 -结婚纪念日快乐 |
[20:30] | Happy 25th. | 庆祝结婚25周年 |
[20:31] | I know. Right, huh? | 天呐 都这么多年了 |
[20:33] | I called Roberto, and he’s giving us the table in front. | 我联系了罗伯托 他给我们留了前排桌 |
[20:36] | We’re going to Roberto’s? | 我们要去罗伯托餐厅啊 |
[20:39] | We always go to Roberto’s. | 我们一直去那儿啊 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[20:44] | Were you wishing that I’d pick someplace else? | 你本希望我另选地方吗 |
[20:47] | Wishes are for suckers. | 傻瓜才会抱无谓的希望 |
[20:49] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[20:54] | Well, you go get your keys, | 你去拿钥匙 |
[20:55] | – and I’ll get the door. – Okay. | -我去开门 -好 |
[21:03] | Ned. | 奈德 |
[21:09] | I guess you can still surprise me after all. | 原来你还是给我准备了惊喜 |
[21:26] | All right. Could I get that ETA? | 好 多久能到 |
[21:31] | Mail bomb. | 邮包炸弹 |
[21:32] | Wife’s in rough shape, but she’s still in one piece. | 妻子炸得面目全非 但人还活着 |
[21:35] | The house hasn’t been cleared yet. | 房屋还未排查完毕 |
[21:36] | Bomb squad’s still a couple of minutes out. | 拆弹小队几分钟才能赶到 |
[21:38] | Copy that. Let’s move! | 收到 行动 |
[21:40] | Here! She’s not breathing! | 快来 她没有呼吸了 |
[21:42] | I tried talking to her, but she wouldn’t answer. | 我和她说话 她没有任何反应 |
[21:44] | She can’t hear you ’cause her eardrums are blown out. | 因为她耳鼓炸伤 听不到了 |
[21:45] | – All right, let’s turn her. – On it. | -给她翻个身 -好 |
[21:48] | Ready. | 准备 |
[21:52] | Eddie and I can handle this. | 我和埃迪能处理 |
[21:54] | Breathing’s shallow. | 呼吸微弱 |
[21:55] | We’re looking at a bilateral pneumothorax. | 出现两侧气胸 |
[21:58] | We don’t release the pressure, she could suffocate. | 不释放压力 她可能会窒息而亡 |
[22:00] | I did my share of these in combat. | 我在战场中处理过此类事件 |
[22:01] | Get some fentanyl, slow drip. | 准备静脉输液 |
[22:02] | Chim, there’s post-attack protocol. | 老奇 得按处理爆炸事故的规矩来 |
[22:04] | You’re the captain. | 你是队长 |
[22:05] | I’m also the most experienced paramedic on-site. | 我也是现场最有经验的急救员 |
[22:08] | Four-inch catheter, ten-gauge. | 准备四英寸十毫米的导管 |
[22:10] | All right, Buck and Eddie, there could be a secondary device. | 巴克 埃迪 可能有第二枚炸弹 |
[22:12] | We need to get everyone off the “X.” | 立刻疏散附近人员 |
[22:14] | Sir, is there anyone else in the house? | 先生 屋里还有人吗 |
[22:16] | No, no. Is she gonna make it? | 没有 她能撑住吗 |
[22:17] | Please, please, please tell me she’s gonna make it. | 拜托 求求你告诉我 她能撑住 |
[22:18] | Why don’t you come with us? We can check you out. | 跟我们走吧 我们给你检查一下 |
[22:19] | No, no, no, she has to know that-that we weren’t just going out to dinner. | 不不不 得告诉她我不仅准备了晚餐计划 |
[22:22] | – I had tickets for us to Fiji! – You can tell her… | -我还买了去斐济的机票 -你可以亲口说 |
[22:24] | You can tell her yourself later, I promise. | 我保证 你稍后可以亲口告诉她 |
[22:26] | Ma’am, can you hear me? You’re going to feel a pinch, | 女士 能听到吗 会有点疼 |
[22:28] | but it’s gonna relieve the pressure. | 但我们得释放你胸腔内的压力 |
[22:32] | All right, tape her! | 贴好绷带 |
[22:35] | Sharp! | 按紧 |
[22:45] | All right, tape her! | 贴绷带 |
[22:46] | – No! – Sharp! | -不 -按紧 |
[22:50] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[22:52] | All right, let’s move her! | 把她转移走 |
[22:57] | Ready? Three, two, one. | 准备 三 二 一 |
[23:01] | I’m here, sweetheart. | 我在呢 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[23:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:26] | We just had lunch with your… abuela. | 我们刚和你外婆吃了午饭 |
[23:29] | – Hola. – Hola. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:31] | And now, we’re gonna get some… | 我们接下来要去吃… |
[23:34] | Ice cream! | 冰激凌 |
[23:36] | Ice cream? | 冰激凌呀 |
[23:38] | Well, I do not envy you putting him to sleep tonight. | 今晚哄他睡觉可难咯 |
[23:41] | When I call you later to complain, | 我晚上打给你吐槽时 |
[23:43] | just don’t say “I told you so”? | 你可别”幸灾乐祸”啊 |
[23:46] | All right, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[23:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:57] | When’s the wedding? | 什么时候办婚礼 |
[23:59] | We’re already married. | 我们都老夫老妻了 |
[24:02] | Wait. We don’t have to get married again, do we? | 等下 我们不需要再婚吧 |
[24:05] | Talk to Bobby. | 去问巴比吧 |
[24:07] | Maybe he can get you guys a discount. | 也许他能给你打个折 |
[24:15] | Sue. | 苏 |
[24:16] | Sorry. I know that you’re on your way out. | 抱歉 耽误你下班了 |
[24:18] | Don’s picking me up. | 唐来接我 |
[24:19] | Now matter how many watches I give that man, he’s always late. | 手表也治不了他爱迟到的毛病 |
[24:23] | I am not gonna be able to take the extra shift on Friday. | 我周五不能加班了 |
[24:27] | I had something scheduled for the morning, | 我本计划早上去办事 |
[24:29] | but then they called, and they needed it in the afternoon, so… | 但对方联系我改约下午… |
[24:31] | That’s okay. I’ll get someone else to cover. | 没事 我让别人替你的班 |
[24:34] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[24:35] | It’s a job interview. | 是去面试 |
[24:39] | I-I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be telling you that. | 我不知该不该告诉你 |
[24:41] | It just feels weird hiding it. | 但我不想隐瞒你们 |
[24:45] | So you’ve decided, then? | 你心意已决吗 |
[24:47] | You’re leaving us. | 你打算离职了 |
[24:50] | Josh told me about the talk. | 乔什告诉我 你们俩的对话了 |
[24:54] | I spent… years not having a voice, | 我之前没有机会为幕后发声 提供救援 |
[24:57] | and now that I do, | 可现在我做了接线员 |
[24:59] | it just feels like what I’m saying doesn’t matter. | 却感觉在幕后发声并不重要 |
[25:02] | I think you underestimate yourself | 你低估了自己的价值 |
[25:05] | and your contribution here. | 小看了自己做出的贡献 |
[25:07] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[25:09] | But, honestly, here, I’m just a person who sends help, | 但说实话 我在这里只能派救援人员赶往现场 |
[25:13] | and I need to get back to being the person who gives it. | 我得亲自去现场提供援助 |
[25:23] | Voilà. | 送你 |
[25:25] | Eddie, I love these. | 埃迪 我很喜欢 |
[25:28] | So is this some kind of Forrest Gump reference? | 这是从《阿甘正传》得到的灵感吗 |
[25:31] | “Life is like a box of chocolates”? | “生活就像一盒巧克力” |
[25:33] | Actually, life is like a vat of molten chocolate. | 其实 生活就像一缸浓稠的巧克力 |
[25:37] | Yeah, sometimes you… | 你有时会… |
[25:41] | you fall into it, | 掉入缸中 |
[25:42] | it drags you down, | 深陷其中 |
[25:44] | but it-it’s… it’s warm, you know? | 但也会被温暖环绕 |
[25:47] | It-it’s… and it’s… | 倍感… |
[25:49] | It’s sweet. | 倍感甜蜜 |
[25:51] | This is a very weird metaphor. | 好诡异的比喻 |
[25:57] | When you came back into our lives, I was so glad. | 你当初回来找我们时 我好开心 |
[26:01] | And afraid. | 但也很担忧 |
[26:03] | I knew Christopher missed you, but I-I… | 我知道克里斯托弗很想你 但我… |
[26:06] | I don’t think I realized just… | 我之前没有意识到 |
[26:10] | how much I did, too. | 我也很想念你 |
[26:11] | – Eddie, I think… – Please, just let me say this. | -埃迪 我觉得… -先听我说完吧 |
[26:15] | We were so young the first time. | 怀上头胎时 我们俩都很年轻 |
[26:17] | You know, young and not ready. | 年轻且毫无准备 |
[26:20] | But we had this amazing kid. | 但这个美好的小生命还是降生了 |
[26:25] | Being his dad has been the single greatest joy of my life. | 为人父是我这辈子最大的幸福 |
[26:29] | And that little boy has… | 这个小男孩… |
[26:31] | taught me more about being a man than war ever did. | 与从军相比 我因他更有担当 |
[26:34] | You’re a good dad. | 你是个好父亲 |
[26:36] | You’re a great dad. | 你是个模范父亲 |
[26:38] | Well, if I am it’s because… | 那也是因为… |
[26:41] | he deserves it. | 他值得拥有一个好父亲 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:45] | But he deserves his mommy, too. | 但他也需要母亲 |
[26:48] | He loves his mommy. | 他爱他的妈妈 |
[26:52] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[26:57] | I want us to be a family again. | 我想与你再次组建家庭 |
[27:01] | I wished for a sign. | 我之前在等待上天的启示 |
[27:06] | And I got one. | 你怀孕就是启示 |
[27:08] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[27:11] | What? | 什么 |
[27:13] | I’m not… pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[27:15] | I… I was just late. | 我只是月经来迟了 |
[27:20] | I freaked out, and then, | 我之前吓坏了 |
[27:22] | I freaked you out, too, and I’m sorry. | 还把你拉下了水 抱歉 |
[27:24] | That’s got to be a relief, right? | 松了一口气吧 |
[27:28] | It… it doesn’t change a thing. | 这没有任何影响 |
[27:30] | It does for me. | 对我有影响 |
[27:33] | What? | 什么意思 |
[27:36] | I wrote this letter a few years ago right after I left, | 几年前 我不告而别后 我写了一封信 |
[27:42] | or, actually, after I… | 其实是我… |
[27:45] | didn’t come back… to Christopher… | 残忍离开克里斯托弗后写的信 |
[27:48] | trying to explain why I couldn’t be there. | 想解释我离开的理由 |
[27:52] | And I figured that if, for some reason, I never found my way back, | 我当时想 万一我一去不回 |
[27:57] | that he’d want answers. | 他会想知道我为何离开 |
[28:00] | And he needed to know that… | 我得告诉他 |
[28:02] | it wasn’t his fault. | 他没做错什么 |
[28:05] | That his mother didn’t leave because she didn’t love him. | 妈妈离开不是因为不爱他了 |
[28:08] | She left because she did. | 理由恰恰相反 |
[28:10] | I never sent it, obviously. | 想必你也清楚 我没寄出那封信 |
[28:14] | And then, when I found out today that I wasn’t pregnant, | 今天我发现自己没怀孕后 |
[28:16] | I took that letter out, I read it. | 我又读了一遍那封信 |
[28:21] | Eddie, I never want to have to send that letter. | 埃迪 我不希望自己有机会寄出这封信 |
[28:25] | Why would you ever? | 怎么说 |
[28:27] | Because if I try to do this again before I’m ready, | 因为要是我再一次毫无准备地做这种事 |
[28:31] | there won’t be a second chance. | 我不会再有重来的机会 |
[28:36] | I can’t fail him again, or you, | 我不能再辜负你们俩了 |
[28:40] | and I won’t. | 我绝不会再犯 |
[28:42] | I’m still learning how to be someone’s mother. | 我还在学怎么做一个好母亲 |
[28:48] | And after that, maybe I can learn how to be someone’s wife. | 做好此事 我再学做一个好妻子 |
[28:54] | We’re still married. | 我们还是夫妻 |
[29:01] | I think we should get a divorce. | 我们离婚吧 |
[29:20] | Glad you came. | 你来了真好 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I’m always down for coffee, but what’s really going on? | 喝咖啡 找我准没错 不过到底什么事啊 |
[29:24] | Remember your first call? | 还记得你接的第一通求救电话吗 |
[29:27] | Anaphylactic shockseafood allergy. | 海鲜过敏性休克 |
[29:29] | You remember the first lesson I taught you on that call? | 你还记得当初我教你的第一个诀窍吗 |
[29:32] | Yes, you taught me to listen. | 记得 你教我学会聆听 |
[29:34] | Okay, terrific. | 很棒 |
[29:35] | So, do that now. | 仔细听好 |
[29:37] | Sue and I were on the phone for a long time last night | 我和苏昨晚打了很久的电话 |
[29:39] | trying to find a way to convince you of the difference you’ve made. | 想办法说服你 你很有价值 |
[29:44] | Look, I really appreciate that you and Sue were talking… | 我真的很感激你和苏聊我的事… |
[29:46] | I never said that Sue and I were talking to each other. | 我可没说我和苏是在和彼此通话 |
[29:50] | “We’re gonna get through this together.” | “我会陪你度过难关” |
[29:55] | – Nicole? – Yeah. | -妮可 -对 |
[29:57] | Wait. Is-is Sam…? | 等下 山姆… |
[29:58] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[30:00] | The police got there in time, and I got home in one piece. | 警察及时赶到了 我也安全回家了 |
[30:04] | Because of you! | 多亏有你 |
[30:06] | You and your voice, it… | 你柔和的声音 |
[30:08] | it kept me focused, | 安抚了我 |
[30:10] | give me hope. | 给了我希望 |
[30:12] | Your voice saved my life. | 你的声音救了我 |
[30:14] | Even though I didn’t hear it. | 虽然我并没有亲耳听到 |
[30:16] | I was unconscious, in labor. | 我之前在分娩中昏迷了 |
[30:19] | The earthquake had just hit, and I… I was dying. | 突发地震 我命在旦夕 |
[30:25] | We both were. | 我和孩子都性命垂危 |
[30:27] | I didn’t know what to do. You said help wasn’t coming. | 我当时不知所措 你说救援赶不到了 |
[30:31] | It should have been terrifying, | 我本该惊恐万分 |
[30:32] | but your voice was so calm and reassuring. | 但你的声音镇定而有力 |
[30:35] | and you got us help in a way I never could’ve expected. | 你别出心裁地救了我们 |
[30:39] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[30:40] | Because of you, I made it home for Christmas. | 因为你 我得以平安回家过圣诞 |
[30:43] | Just because you said I would. | 就因为你保证会救出我 |
[30:46] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[30:48] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[30:49] | My emergency was I was an overworked idiot, | 我的紧急情况是加班时把自己装进了礼品箱 |
[30:52] | but you made sure they found me. | 但你帮助救援人员找到了我 |
[30:55] | You saved my life. | 你拯救了我 |
[31:00] | You saved our marriage. | 你拯救了我们的婚姻 |
[31:02] | I was on the edge. | 我当时精神崩溃了 |
[31:05] | Literally on the edge, just lost, | 整个人都疯疯癫癫 不知所云 |
[31:07] | and then I saw my Norman. | 结果看到了我家诺曼 |
[31:09] | And it’s because you found a way to get him to me. | 全因你想办法把他送到了我身边 |
[31:13] | You helped us find our way back to each other. | 你帮助我们找回了彼此 |
[31:15] | You did. | 没错 |
[31:18] | I probably would have hung up on you. | 换做是我 大概就直接挂你电话了 |
[31:20] | I’m just being honest. | 实话实说而已 |
[31:23] | Maddie has more patience than I ever did. | 麦迪比我有耐心多了 |
[31:29] | Gloria. | 格洛莉亚 |
[31:32] | I thought that you were… | 我还以为你… |
[31:33] | Took a plea, and since we skipped the trial, | 我主动认罪了 所以根本没开庭 |
[31:37] | I never got a chance to see you again to tell you… | 也就一直没机会亲口告诉你 |
[31:41] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[31:44] | About hanging up on people? | 不该挂人电话 |
[31:46] | About the dead-end calls, | 不该挂掉没有希望的求救电话 |
[31:49] | the people that couldn’t be saved. | 就算无法拯救他们 也不该挂掉 |
[31:52] | I always thought there was nothing I could do for them, | 我过去一直以为我帮不上他们 |
[31:55] | but there was. | 但其实可以 |
[31:57] | I could’ve listened, | 我本可以耐心聆听 |
[31:58] | just been there for them at the end | 陪他们走完全程 |
[32:01] | so they didn’t have to be alone. | 让他们不必孤单等死 |
[32:04] | But is that enough? | 但这就足够吗 |
[32:06] | I mean, I’m there for them in the beginning, | 他们遇难时 我接警派出救援 |
[32:08] | I’m there for them… in the middle, | 等待救援期间 我默默守候 |
[32:11] | but it still doesn’t seem like | 但还是感觉 |
[32:12] | it’s enough to make a difference. | 我毫无用处 |
[32:15] | It’s not… until it’s your emergency. | 只有你自己遇难时 才会明白接线员的重要 |
[32:19] | And then you… | 等你遇了难 |
[32:21] | you realize that the middle is the scariest part, | 你才会意识到 等待的过程最难熬 |
[32:24] | because you don’t just need help. | 因为人们不仅在等待救援 |
[32:28] | You need hope. | 还在等待希望 |
[32:35] | And that’s what your voice is, Maddie. | 你的声音就是如此 麦迪 |
[32:38] | It’s hope. | 希望之声 |
[32:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:01] | All right, make way! LAFD! | 让一让 洛杉矶消防局到了 |
[33:04] | All right, John, triage the minor injuries. | 约翰 检查轻伤人群 |
[33:06] | Hen, you’re with me. | 亨 跟我来 |
[33:07] | Buck and Eddie, check the driver. | 巴克 埃迪 检查司机状况 |
[33:12] | – Ma’am, can you hear me? – I… | -女士 能听到吗 -我… |
[33:13] | I tried to stop, but I didn’t see any of them. | 我本想停车 我刚才没看到有人 |
[33:15] | – Are they okay? – Yeah, we’re taking care of the others, ma’am. | -他们没事吧 -有人在救治他们了 女士 |
[33:17] | Right now, we need to see if you’re okay. | 我们得给你检查一下 |
[33:19] | M-my neck hurts. God. | 我脖子很疼 天呐 |
[33:22] | Okay, ma’am, we’re gonna put this on you as a precaution | 女士 我们先给你做好防护 |
[33:24] | until the doctors at the hospital can check you out. | 等到医院 医生会给你仔细检查 |
[33:27] | Th-There was a lady. Is-is she all right? | 有位女士受伤了 她还好吗 |
[33:31] | Buck? What’s going on? | 巴克 怎么了 |
[33:34] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[33:37] | Eddie. Eddie, wait. Eddie… | 埃迪 埃迪 等等 埃迪 |
[33:41] | Eddie, let me handle this. | 埃迪 交给我吧 |
[33:41] | – How bad is it? – It’s bad. | -多严重 -很严重 |
[33:43] | Spinal injury? | 脊椎受损 |
[33:45] | Maybe worse. | 不止 |
[33:49] | Shannon. | 珊浓 |
[33:54] | Are you here? | 你来了啊 |
[33:55] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[33:57] | God. | 天呐 |
[33:59] | This is so embarrassing. | 真是太难为情了 |
[34:02] | Vitals trending downward. | 生命体征持续下降 |
[34:04] | All right, let’s get her on the backboard! | 抬她上担架 |
[34:05] | Get her transported, now! | 立刻送往医院 |
[34:09] | – Got it? – I got it. | -好了吗 -好 |
[34:11] | Ready? On three. One, two, three. | 准备 数到三 一 二 三 |
[34:15] | Got it? | 好 |
[34:24] | I’m riding with her. | 我跟她一起去 |
[34:25] | She’s decompensating. We got to intubate her. | 心力衰竭 得插喉管了 |
[34:27] | Eddie, | 埃迪 |
[34:29] | we put that tube in, | 插了喉管 |
[34:30] | there’s a good chance it never comes back out. | 很有可能就是永别了 |
[34:36] | Hen, stop. | 亨 住手 |
[34:37] | Do not intubate. | 先别插管 |
[34:38] | – Not yet. – Cap… | -先别 -队长 |
[34:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:42] | He knows. | 他也知道 |
[34:43] | Get in there and say goodbye to your wife. | 上去跟你妻子道别吧 |
[34:54] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没有任何知觉了 |
[34:57] | That can’t be good, right? | 这不是好事吧 |
[35:01] | Leaving again. | 我又要离开了 |
[35:03] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[35:06] | I’d love… | 我多想… |
[35:08] | a little more time. | 再陪陪你们 |
[35:11] | Just be silent. | 先别说了 |
[35:15] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[35:19] | Christopher loves you so much. | 克里斯托弗也好爱你 |
[35:22] | I… | 我 |
[35:24] | love you… | 爱你 |
[35:27] | both. | 你们俩 |
[35:31] | – Hen, go. – Intubating. | -亨 动手 -插喉管 |
[36:19] | Dear Christopher, | 亲爱的克里斯托弗 |
[36:22] | I’m sure you’re wondering where I am. | 你一定想知道我在哪里 |
[36:25] | Or maybe not. | 也许毫不在意 |
[36:27] | You’re so young. | 你还小 |
[36:29] | Maybe you’ve already adapted to a world without me. | 也许你已经适应了没有我的生活 |
[36:33] | I hope for that | 我希望如此 |
[36:35] | and fear it at the same time. | 也害怕你不再需要我 |
[36:38] | Please know that I love you | 请记住 我爱你 |
[36:41] | and I want all the best things in life for you. | 我希望你拥有最美好的生活 |
[36:46] | But I’m starting to think that I’m not one of those things. | 可我担心我会破坏这份美好 |
[36:51] | At least, not right now. | 最少 我现在给不了你幸福 |
[36:58] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错误 |
[37:01] | They weigh on me. | 并因此背负重担 |
[37:04] | Some days, it feels like they’re gonna pull me under. | 有时 我感觉就要被重担压垮 |
[37:08] | Some days, I wish they would. | 有时 我会希望自己倒地不起 |
[37:11] | And that scares me. | 这种想法令我恐惧 |
[37:13] | Not for myself but for you. | 我不担心自己 我只担心你 |
[37:33] | You are a beautiful, amazing boy. | 你是个美好纯真的孩子 |
[37:42] | I want your life to be happy and free and full of joy. | 我希望你能拥有幸福快乐的生活 无忧无虑 |
[37:47] | And I’m not sure that’s possible with me in it. | 可我怕自己会给你带来厄运 |
[37:57] | It’s okay to hate me for leaving. | 尽管恨我的离开吧 |
[38:01] | I will understand if you never forgive me. | 不原谅我也没关系 |
[38:17] | But always know that I love you, baby. | 但不要忘记 我爱你 宝贝 |
[38:24] | Even if it’s from a distance. | 无论天涯海角 |
[38:52] | I’m not in the mood for a lecture, Hen. | 我没心情听你说教 亨 |
[38:55] | So if you’re here to tell me how I screwed up today, | 你要是想来告诉我 我今天搞砸了 |
[38:58] | gonna have to wait till I finish this six-pack. | 就先等我喝完这捆啤酒吧 |
[39:02] | I wanted to see if you were okay. | 我只想来看看你的情况 |
[39:06] | I guess I have my answer. | 看来是不太好 |
[39:10] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:13] | I’m not the one with the dead wife. | 我又没失去妻子 |
[39:15] | Or any wife. | 我光棍一个 |
[39:16] | Which is probably good, because… | 多好啊 因为… |
[39:19] | I was pretty cool with letting Eddie’s just die. | 我无动于衷地放任埃迪妻子离世 |
[39:22] | Is that what you think happened? | 你是这么想吗 |
[39:25] | I think I withheld medical care for a patient and she died. | 我没有及时救治病患 导致了她的死亡 |
[39:29] | Chim, she was dead when we got there, okay? | 老奇 我们赶到时 她就性命垂危了 |
[39:34] | Just took a few minutes for her brain to catch up with her body. | 只是大脑当时还存有一丝意识 身体早就不行了 |
[39:38] | You know, I keep going it over and over again in my head. | 我一直不停回想当时的情景 |
[39:42] | What would Bobby do? | 换做巴比 会怎么做 |
[39:43] | How would Bobby have… | 巴比会有办法吧 |
[39:45] | Bobby is not the captain right now, Chim. | 巴比已经不是队长了 老奇 |
[39:47] | You are. | 你才是队长 |
[39:49] | And you had a tough call. | 你今天面临了一个艰难的抉择 |
[39:52] | But you made the right one. | 但你做出了正确的选择 |
[39:54] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:57] | You’re proud of me? | 你为我骄傲吗 |
[39:58] | For this? | 就为这事 |
[39:59] | For all of it. | 为你所做的一切 |
[40:01] | Listen, I know I’m I’ve-I’ve given you some grief. | 我确实总泼你凉水 |
[40:06] | Well, I have been a little on the insufferable side. | 我也没少找事 |
[40:10] | You’ve been a nightmare. | 你把我们折腾死了 |
[40:14] | But, still, the truth is… | 但这改变不了事实 |
[40:18] | this promotion has left me a little conflicted. | 你的升职令我很矛盾 |
[40:22] | I mean, as your friend, | 作为你的朋友 |
[40:23] | I want to see you succeed, but… | 我希望你飞黄腾达 但是… |
[40:26] | You didn’t think I could do it. | 你觉得我无法胜任 |
[40:28] | Hell no. | 才不是 |
[40:30] | I knew you could do it. | 我早就知道你能行 |
[40:35] | My fear was, once you realized you could do it, | 我害怕的是 一旦你意识到这点 |
[40:41] | life as a paramedic, as my partner… | 担任急救员 与我搭档 |
[40:46] | wouldn’t be good enough. | 你就瞧不上了 |
[41:04] | I miss it, you know. | 我很想念那种生活 |
[41:07] | Being in the ambulance with you. | 与你在救护车中 |
[41:10] | Kicking ass. Saving lives. | 大展拳脚 救死扶伤 |
[41:15] | I feel like everything’s changing. | 我感觉一切都变了 |
[41:18] | Not this. | 我们没变 |
[41:22] | You might not be my partner now, | 虽然我们现在不是搭档了 |
[41:25] | but you’re still my best friend, Chim. | 但你依然是我的挚友 老奇 |
[41:29] | And that’s never gonna change. | 我们的友谊地久天长 |
[41:47] | We don’t have to do this today. | 不必非得今天来 |
[41:49] | I thought it’d be a good distraction, but… | 我本以为能转移一下注意力 但是… |
[41:51] | Yeah, it feels wrong. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:55] | Looking at wedding venues when Eddie’s planning a funeral. | 埃迪正筹划葬礼 我们却来看婚宴场地 |
[42:00] | Seeing him in the hospital, it just took me right back. | 在医院看到他心碎欲裂 我真是感慨万千 |
[42:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:04] | Let’s just go home. | 我们还是回家吧 |
[42:05] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢理解 |
[42:09] | Well, we’re probably not a hotel ballroom kind of couple anyway. | 我们俩大概不适合在酒店舞厅喜结连理 |
[42:13] | I mean, it’s just too… | 就是感觉太… |
[42:15] | traditional. Too formal. | 传统正式了 |
[42:18] | What kind of couple are we? Backyard barbecue or… | 那我们俩更适合在后院烧烤吗 |
[42:20] | Package bomb explodes in as many days. | 邮件炸弹几天内连续爆炸 |
[42:21] | Destination wedding? | 要不旅行结婚吧 |
[42:23] | Authorities are urging the public to be on high alert tonight. | 当局呼吁民众今晚保持高度警惕 |
[42:27] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[42:27] | The suspicious package was left on the doorstep of a home | 可疑包裹被放置在一家门前 |
[42:30] | in Westwood sometime in the afternoon. | 地点是韦斯特伍德 时间是在下午 |
[42:33] | The package was found in the Westwood | 包裹发现于韦斯特伍德 |
[42:35] | that’s not the scene that you were called to the other day. | 这和你前几天处理的那起案件地点不一样 |
[42:37] | No no no. A new one. | 对 是一起新案件 |
[42:38] | Attempeted to open it. | 试图打开 |
[42:39] | 新闻追踪 第二枚炸弹包裹爆炸 当局呼吁洛杉矶居民上报所有可疑包裹 | |
[42:40] | That man whoese name is being withheld. | 该男子姓名未被披露 |
[42:42] | Two bombs in one week? | 一周内两起炸弹爆炸 |
[42:44] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这绝非巧合 |
[42:46] | It’s a serial bomber just getting started. | 是连环炸弹客的试水 |