时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | So Darius… | 达瑞斯 |
[00:23] | May tells me that you’re not going to college next fall. | 梅说你明年不上大学 |
[00:27] | No, Ms.– Ms. Grant. | 不是 格兰特夫人 |
[00:30] | Mrs. Nash. | 纳什夫人 |
[00:32] | I’m taking a gap year and then hopefully Stanford. | 我选择过”间隔年” 然后打算考斯坦福 |
[00:39] | Stanford is a great school. | 斯坦福是个好学校 |
[00:40] | What do you plan on studying? | 你打算学什么 |
[00:42] | Well, both of my parents are doctors– | 我父母都是医生 |
[00:43] | What does one do in a gap year? | 一般”间隔年”都干什么啊 |
[00:45] | Bounce around Europe with backpack and a rail pass? | 当背包客穷游整个欧洲吗 |
[00:50] | My God. Mom, be nice. | 天呐 妈 别欺负他 |
[00:52] | I’m not being nice? | 我哪里欺负他了 |
[00:53] | No, you’re being Grandma Bea. | 你拿出外婆那套”欺生”的样子了 |
[00:55] | So what kind of doctor do you plan on being? | 你打算当什么科医生 |
[01:00] | You know, just working with– | 就是跟… |
[01:03] | Darius, I didn’t even go to college. | 达瑞斯 我就没上过大学 |
[01:05] | Wait, that’s an option? | 可以不用上大学吗 |
[01:05] | – No. – No. | -不可以 -不可以 |
[01:08] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[01:11] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[01:12] | We don’t want to miss the movie. | 别错过电影了 |
[01:13] | Come on, Darius. | 走吧 达瑞斯 |
[01:14] | Wait, May, I thought the movie started at 9:00. | 梅 电影不是九点开始吗 |
[01:18] | Well, you know, traffic and parking | 要考虑交通状况 停车 |
[01:19] | and we need time for the bathroom and ticket booth and all that, | 还要提前上厕所 买票 都需要时间 |
[01:24] | so we’re probably already late. | 可能已经晚了 |
[01:25] | Dinner was great. Pleasure meeting you all. | 晚餐很好吃 很荣幸认识你们 |
[01:27] | Yes, I’ll see you soon 11:30 when you drop May off at the door. | 11点30分把梅送回来 送到门口 |
[01:33] | At the door. | 送到门口 |
[01:34] | Okay, all right. | 好 |
[01:37] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[01:38] | Elaine, hey. What are you doing here? | 伊琳 你怎么来了 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry to bother you at home. | 很抱歉突然造访 |
[01:44] | Didn’t mean to interrupt your dinner. | 我也不想晚餐时间来扰 |
[01:45] | No, we just finished. | 没事 我们吃完了 |
[01:47] | You want something? Come on in. | 你有事吗 进来 |
[01:48] | No, no– | 不不 |
[01:50] | I had some unexpected news today, and… | 我今天得知了一件意想不到的事 |
[01:54] | I didn’t want you to hear it from anyone else. | 我想亲自过来告诉你 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[01:57] | We found the gun that killed Emmett. | 警方找到杀死埃米特的枪了 |
[02:03] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[02:05] | Are… are you sure? | 消息准吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I had them check and double-check before I came here. | 我来之前 让手下反复确认了 |
[02:14] | Who’s Emmett? | 谁是埃米特 |
[02:15] | I have no earthly idea. | 完全不知道 |
[02:17] | Who’s Emmett? | 谁是埃米特 |
[02:22] | Emmett Washington. | 埃米特·华盛顿 |
[02:24] | He was my fiancé. | 他生前跟我订过婚 |
[02:35] | Found it during a traffic stop. | 交通临检时发现了手枪 |
[02:38] | Tomas Alma. 19. | 汤玛斯·艾尔玛 19岁 |
[02:40] | Too young to be Emmett’s killer and currently not speaking to us. | 年纪不符合凶手 目前还不肯开口交代 |
[02:45] | Gun has probably gone through a lot of hands since ’91. | 这把枪从91年之后 可能几经转手 |
[02:48] | I’m putting a lot of guys on this one. | 我增派了本案调查人员 |
[02:50] | You don’t have to worry. | 你放心 |
[02:52] | Look, I may have to take a few days off. | 我要请几天假 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry if I stepped in it the other night. | 我很抱歉那晚如此唐突 |
[02:58] | I didn’t know that– | 我不知道你… |
[02:59] | That I haven’t talked about Emmett in 20 years. | 我已经有20年没提过”埃米特”这个名字了吗 |
[03:02] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 人之常情 不必介怀 |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | If I hear anything, I’ll call next time. | 如果有消息 下次我会打给你 |
[03:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[03:26] | It’s not a waste of time, Athena. | 不是浪费时间 阿西娜 |
[03:28] | We’re opening ourselves up to the world of possibilities on offer. | 这是对人生不设限 开启无限可能 |
[03:32] | Please. What kind of person upends their whole life | 别扯了 谁会因为一张传单 |
[03:34] | because someone handed them a flyer? | 就彻底改变自己的人生走向 |
[03:36] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[03:39] | Ladies, can I interest you in an exciting career opportunity? | 女士们 我能安利一份精彩的职业吗 |
[03:43] | LAPD’s looking for the best and the brightest to join our ranks, | 洛杉矶警局征募精英学子加入警队 |
[03:46] | and you three seem like prime candidates. | 你们三个一看就是人中龙凤 |
[03:49] | Appreciate the sales pitch, | 安利台词满分 |
[03:50] | but we’re already on our career paths. | 但我们已经有职业目标了 |
[03:52] | Lawyers and police are all part of the same system. | 律师和警察都隶属司法体系 |
[03:55] | We just get to the bad guys first. | 只是我们先抓到坏人 |
[03:57] | You seem cool, | 你看起来很不错 |
[03:58] | but the only people folks hate more than lawyers are cops. | 但最不受欢迎名单中 律师第二 警察第一 |
[04:01] | – Okay? – At least we’re paid better. | -懂了吧 -但至少我们律师赚得多 |
[04:04] | – That’s right. – True. | -没错 -说得对 |
[04:04] | People only hate police until they need us. | 人们需要救助时 就不讨厌警察了 |
[04:07] | No, sometimes they hate you after. | 不 有时 事发后才讨厌警察 |
[04:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:12] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[04:13] | I’m Emmett. | 我叫埃米特 |
[04:15] | In case you decide to give us another look. | 说不定你会回心转意[多看一眼] |
[04:22] | Wouldn’t mind giving him another look. | 我倒是可以对他多看几眼 |
[04:28] | “Where’s that soap you put in the dishwasher?” | “你放进洗碗机的肥皂呢” |
[04:31] | “Which dry cleaners has my blue suit?” | “我的蓝西装送到哪个干洗店了” |
[04:34] | I swear that phone never stopped ringing. | 一直打电话不停问我这些事 |
[04:37] | Daddy’s lost without you. | 爸没有你 活不下去啊 |
[04:39] | I can’t believe he let you come out here by yourself. | 他竟然让你一个人来这里了 |
[04:42] | Well, he knew better than to try to stop me. | 他知道他拦我 肯定没好果子吃 |
[04:46] | It’s been hard, you so far away from home. | 你来这么远的地方上学 太不容易了 |
[04:50] | I am half a mind to make your father move out here | 我有点想让你父亲搬来这里 |
[04:54] | so we can see you more often. | 我们就能经常见你了 |
[04:56] | You couldn’t get Daddy here for five days. | 你都劝不动老爸来这里待五天 |
[04:58] | How you gonna get him here for the rest of his life? | 你要怎么劝他定居在这里 |
[05:00] | That’s where you come in. | 这就要靠你了 |
[05:02] | Grandbabies. | 你生个宝宝 |
[05:04] | Mama. | 妈 |
[05:05] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们说过了 |
[05:07] | I have to finish law school and get a good job, | 我要先读完法学院 找份好工作 |
[05:11] | then I will find a good man, | 然后再找个好男人 |
[05:14] | and I will give you grandbabies. | 才能让你们抱孙子 |
[05:16] | You do not get to shuffle the order because you’re bored in Florida. | 不能因为你俩在弗罗里达没事干 就着急让我嫁人生子 |
[05:23] | Athena. I didn’t tell you. | 阿西娜 我有件事还没说 |
[05:26] | Your daddy said Mrs. Kingston passed away last night. | 你爸说 金斯顿夫人昨晚去世了 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | She’s you age. What happened? | 她跟你一样大 怎么会这样 |
[05:35] | They’re saying cancer, | 都说是癌症 |
[05:37] | but I think it’s more like heartbreak. | 可我觉得是哀莫大于心死 |
[05:40] | She never got over losing that girl. | 她一直没走出丧女之痛 |
[05:43] | Did they ever find out what happened to Tanya? | 警方查出坦妮娅如何遇害了吗 |
[05:45] | Who took her? | 谁绑走了她 |
[05:47] | Not sure how hard they looked. | 警方没细查 敷衍了事 |
[05:49] | You know, Mrs. Kingston went to that police station | 金斯顿夫人每个月都去警局 |
[05:52] | every month begging for help, searching for answers. | 哭求警察帮忙 寻求真相 |
[05:57] | Maybe she has them now. | 也许她如今知道了 |
[06:16] | Well, the department’s goal is 20% female officers. | 警局的目标是招满20%女警 |
[06:19] | We’re about halfway there. | 我们快达成一半目标了 |
[06:22] | 10%? Wait, wait, wait. | 10% 打住 |
[06:24] | I’ll be outnumbered nine to one? | 比例是一个女警 九个男警吗 |
[06:26] | What? That’s– talk about sticking out in a crowd. | 这也太”显眼”了吧 |
[06:29] | I imagine you’d stick out in any crowd, | 你走到哪里都很显眼 |
[06:31] | regardless of the demographic makeup. | 人群中最亮的一颗星 |
[06:35] | Well, now I’m starting to wonder exactly what you’re trying to recruit me for. | 我现在怀疑你招募我的动机不纯了 |
[06:38] | All right, all right, look. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | I can spout off facts and figures all night. | 我可以一直在用事实和数据说话 |
[06:42] | It’ll be boring, not to mention a terrible way for you | 但那样会很无聊 特别是要说动你 |
[06:44] | to decide what to do with your life. | 如何选择今后的人生 |
[06:46] | Yeah, well, how did you figure it out? | 你当初怎么选的 |
[06:48] | Hang up the classifieds, throw a dart? | 看广告 扔飞镖决定吗 |
[06:50] | Sixth grade. | 六年级 |
[06:51] | Two narcotics detectives came to my class. | 两个缉毒警察来我们班了 |
[06:54] | They had a slide presentation for us. | 他们用幻灯片展示了警方工作 |
[06:56] | Reasons to join the LAPD? | 这是你加入警队的原因吗 |
[06:57] | Nope. Crime scene photos. | 不是 而是犯罪现场的照片 |
[07:00] | Pictures of people who died because of drugs. | 因为毒品 有人丧生 |
[07:03] | The way those guys talked about our world, our community, | 他们聊起了我们的世界 生活环境 |
[07:06] | how broken it was, it opened my eyes. | 存在诸多问题 这打开了我的眼界 |
[07:10] | That’s when I knew I had to do something to make it better. | 我那时就决定要有一番作为 让世界更美好 |
[07:15] | Quit law school six weeks later. | 六周以后 就从法学院辍学了 |
[07:20] | I had no idea. I never even suspected it. | 真没想到 完全没看出来 |
[07:23] | Athena, you are good at these secrets. | 阿西娜 你真是守口如瓶 |
[07:26] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[07:28] | You know, you once told me that it’s the not knowing that haunts us. | 你之前说 未查明之事会留下心结 |
[07:34] | You were talking about yourself. | 你说的是亲身经验 |
[07:36] | Well, I’ve seen what comes from living with ghosts, | 我了解放不下过往的结果 |
[07:38] | the toll it takes. | 解不开心结的影响 |
[07:40] | I mean, the man who fired that bullet | 开枪的凶犯 |
[07:42] | had already taken so much from me. | 夺走了我太多美好 |
[07:44] | I wasn’t gonna let him have the rest. | 我没打算让他夺走更多 |
[07:46] | I just put all my grief, my pain, | 我就是把所有悲痛与心伤 |
[07:49] | locked it in a box. | 尘封在一个箱子中 |
[07:50] | That’s the only way I knew how to move forward. | 只有这样 我才能继续生活 |
[07:55] | So how does it feel now? | 你现在有什么感觉 |
[07:57] | Now that Pandora’s cracked open that box. | “潘多拉盒子”就要开启了 |
[08:01] | Feels more like I’m the one who’s cracked open. | 我感觉我尘封的伤痛要被开启了 |
[08:05] | I mean, I know they have a million questions. | 我知道家人有很多疑问 |
[08:07] | I’m just not ready to answer them. | 我就是没做好心理准备回答 |
[08:11] | So that’s why you’re here with me? | 所以你找上我了 |
[08:13] | You’re hiding. | 你在逃避 |
[08:16] | I– I don’t know how to talk about… | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[08:19] | him without talking about what happened after him. | 怎么解释他的事 又不提他出事后的情况 |
[08:22] | I mean, I threw myself into my job. | 我用工作麻木自己 |
[08:26] | Just focused all my efforts on trying to make a difference, you know? | 一心努力有所作为 为民除害 |
[08:30] | In the world, the department, my way of honoring him. | 连他那份一起活出来 无论生活中 还是工作中 |
[08:34] | Okay, so… you got the gun. | 查到枪了 |
[08:37] | That’s a big break in the case, right? | 这是本案重大突破口吧 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:41] | Can you track it? | 你能查出是谁的枪吗 |
[08:43] | Well, technically, I can’t do anything. | 按规矩 我什么都不能做 |
[08:45] | I mean, everyone from my captain to my husband | 上司 老公 身边的人 |
[08:47] | has made me promise not to go near it. | 都让我别插手此案 |
[08:49] | Just let the detectives do their jobs. | 放心交给负责本案的警察们 |
[08:52] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[08:54] | You have never been one to be hung up on a technicality. | 你可不是恪守规矩的人 |
[09:04] | Thought you could use a pick-me-up. | 我给你带咖啡来了 |
[09:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I didn’t get much sleep. | 我确实没怎么睡 |
[09:09] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[09:12] | You’ve been keeping tabs on the case? | 你一直关注这件案子吗 |
[09:15] | Emmett was my partner. | 埃米特生前是我搭档 |
[09:17] | Never sat right that we couldn’t solve it. | 这案子没破 我一直耿耿于怀 |
[09:18] | Wasn’t much to go on. | 当时没什么线索 |
[09:20] | Just a bullet and this guy. | 只有一颗子弹 还有这个人 |
[09:23] | I mean, I stared at him so many nights, | 我以前把这张照片都看烂了 |
[09:24] | I could probably draw him from memory. | 闭着眼睛 都能画出他的样子 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry. You like it with sugar. | 抱歉 你喜欢放糖 |
[09:34] | It’s fine. I’ll be right back. | 没事 我马上回来 |
[10:09] | I gotta go and pick up the kids. | 我得去接孩子们了 |
[10:11] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我们稍后再聊 |
[10:12] | – Yeah, okay. – All right, thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[10:15] | Hey, Athena, wait. | 阿西娜 等一下 |
[10:19] | I know we’ve both been waiting for this a long time… | 我们做梦都盼着这一天 |
[10:22] | but I promise you, we’re gonna find him. | 我保证 我们一定会找出他 |
[10:25] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[10:27] | We will. | 一定会 |
[10:46] | As for our new faces… | 新人分配 |
[10:48] | Carter, you’re with McCluskey. | 卡特 你跟麦克罗斯基 |
[10:51] | Franklin, you ride with Sanchez, | 富兰克林 你跟桑奇斯 |
[10:53] | and, Morris, you’re with… | 莫里斯 你跟… |
[10:56] | Morris. Okay, well, that’s a typo. | 莫里斯 打错了 |
[10:58] | Just… come and see me. Okay, that’s it. | 你稍后来找我吧 分配完了 |
[11:01] | Pool assignments are on the board. | 临时任务见告示板 |
[11:03] | Don’t get dead, and don’t dent my cars. | 别让自己挂了 别刮花我的车 |
[11:05] | Go. | 散会 |
[11:11] | Hi, Officer McCluskey? | 麦克罗斯基警官 |
[11:12] | Hi, Athena Carter. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我叫阿西娜·卡特 幸会 |
[11:15] | No, it’s not. Look, for whatever reason, | 一点也不 不知为何 |
[11:17] | I keep getting shouldered with schooling you people. | 我总是要带你们这种新人 |
[11:21] | Hell. | 该死 |
[11:21] | No, I don’t mean it like that, so don’t go there. | 我不是指”歧视”那一套 别多想 |
[11:24] | So you don’t think women can do the job? | 你觉得女人胜任不了这份工作 |
[11:29] | I think you don’t want to. | 我觉得你心思不在这里 |
[11:30] | Or at least not for very long. | 至少不打算长久当警察 |
[11:32] | I’ve been doing this for 28 years. | 我当差28年 |
[11:34] | I’ve passed down my knowledge to five female rookies, | 我手把手带出了五个新人女警 |
[11:37] | all who fell in love, got married, | 全都恋爱结婚了 |
[11:39] | and left the force to have kids, | 最后为了生小孩而离职了 |
[11:40] | so I got… | 所以 |
[11:42] | what do you call it? | 怎么说来着 |
[11:44] | Abandonment issues. | 因为搭档总离职 我留下阴影了 |
[11:46] | I’m serious about this job, | 我很认真对待这份工作 |
[11:47] | so I’m happy to take any wisdom you want to send my way, | 我很乐意向你学习各种知识 |
[11:50] | but you should treat me the way you would any other officer. | 但请一视同仁 合理对待我 |
[12:17] | What the hell did I say about my cars vis-à-vis dents? | 我不是警告过 别刮花我的车吗 |
[12:20] | Carter, do it again, I’m putting you on hose-down duty. | 卡特 下不为例 不然让你天天洗车 |
[12:26] | So how was the first day? | 上班第一天如何 |
[12:34] | I need you to turn around, put your hands up now. | 转身 举起双手 |
[12:52] | Finally, I’m told the LAPD is on track | 总算啊 洛杉矶警局 |
[12:54] | for the fewest number of officer-involved shootings since 1981. | 从1981年之后 一直保持警员开枪次数最少的记录 |
[12:59] | Now, let’s try not to shoot anyone until the ’90s, okay? | 90年代之前 我们继续保持 别随便开枪 |
[13:03] | Ma, this is Athena. | 妈 这是阿西娜 |
[13:06] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Washington. | 幸会 华盛顿夫人 |
[13:08] | Emmett was right. You are a beauty. | 埃米特没说错 你确实是个大美人 |
[13:13] | Hope you brought protection. | 希望你做好”保护措施”[安全套]了 |
[13:15] | Ma’am? | 什么意思 |
[13:15] | From the girls at church. | 要防范教会的女孩们 |
[13:17] | When they see you with my boy… | 她们见到你跟我儿子在一起 还不闹翻天 |
[13:21] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五四三二一 |
[13:26] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[13:30] | So that happened. | 倒数都结束了啊 |
[13:32] | Come on, after midnight’s when the real crazies come out. | 走吧 午夜之后 变态才会出来祸害人间 |
[13:34] | I don’t want to miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[13:35] | You’re just excited you get to shoot people again. | 你就是很兴奋 又可以朝别人开枪了 |
[13:37] | That’s right. I forgot about that. | 没错 我还忘记这一点了 |
[13:50] | Damn, bitch. Watch the cuffs! | 该死 贱人 手铐轻点 |
[13:53] | Exercise your right to be silent before I force it on you. | 行使你保持沉默的权力 别逼我不客气 |
[13:56] | McCluskey, we got another one for processing. | 麦克罗斯基 还有一个罪犯移交检控方 |
[13:58] | Excuse me, prosecutor, | 打扰了 “检察官” |
[14:00] | but I object. | 我反对 |
[14:04] | This is not your sector. | 这不是你的管辖范围 |
[14:06] | But it is my collar. You know Mack. | 但我抓的人 你了解麦克 |
[14:08] | He doesn’t believe in being confined to sectors. | 他才不理管辖范围这一套 |
[14:10] | Yeah, but he sure knows how to find primo crime scenes. | 但他对第一案发现场的嗅觉敏锐啊 |
[14:15] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[14:16] | Escorting our wounded friend to Mercy West. Meet me? | 我要把伤者送到仁爱西街 跟我一起去吗 |
[14:19] | Right behind you, Rick. | 你先走 我稍后赶上 瑞克 |
[14:21] | So you working Sunday? | 你这周日当差吗 |
[14:23] | No, I’m off. Why? | 不上班 怎么了 |
[14:24] | You’ll see. | 你到时就知道了 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | We better call the restaurant, tell them that we’re gonna be late. | 我们最好通知一下餐厅 我们会晚到 |
[14:36] | Or we could just stay in. | 我们也可以待在家 |
[14:39] | Order a pizza. | 订个披萨 |
[14:41] | Where’s the phone? | 我手机呢 |
[14:47] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[15:00] | This wasn’t how I thought it would go. | 这剧情没按我预期发展啊 |
[15:07] | I had a whole speech planned. | 我准备了浪漫求婚词 |
[15:08] | I was gonna do it when they brought out the tiramisu. | 我本来想等饭后上提拉米苏时 再拿出来 |
[15:12] | I love tiramisu. | 我超爱提拉米苏 |
[15:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:23] | Athena Carter… | 阿西娜·卡特 |
[15:26] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[15:30] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[15:31] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[15:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:46] | My God, I can’t believe you said yes! | 天呐 你竟然真答应了 |
[15:54] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[15:55] | You forgot the sugar? You played me. | 你还忘记放糖了 你骗了我 |
[15:57] | I wanted to keep you out of it. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[15:59] | Why? You don’t think I want a crack at this guy too? | 为什么 你觉得我不想查出这个人是谁吗 |
[16:02] | Emmett was my best friend. | 埃米特也是我的好友 |
[16:03] | Whatever you’re up to– | 不管你有何打算 |
[16:04] | You can’t be a part of it, Rick. | 这事不能牵扯你 瑞克 |
[16:07] | Look, I don’t know what’s gonna happen, | 我不知道这事会有什么后果 |
[16:08] | but there’s a pretty good chance | 但等这事过后 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna be out of a job when it’s done. | 我很可能会丢饭碗 |
[16:12] | I’m not taking you down with me. | 我不会拖累你 |
[16:14] | I’m willing to take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[16:15] | I’m not. | 我不想 |
[16:23] | Here. | 给 |
[16:25] | This is everything we have on Emmett’s murder, | 这是埃米特谋杀案的所有资料 |
[16:26] | including background on the gun’s most recent owner. | 包括目前枪支持有者的背景资料 |
[16:29] | I’ve highlighted some interesting ATM withdrawals. | 我标出了一些可疑的取款记录 |
[16:35] | Hey, Bobby. | 巴比 |
[16:36] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[16:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:49] | Nothing. Rick’s just upset. | 没什么 瑞克有点生气 |
[16:52] | That you’re investigating Emmett’s murder on your own? | 因为你擅自去查埃米特的谋杀吗 |
[16:55] | The thing you told me you were not gonna do? | 你答应我 你不会插手此案 |
[16:59] | Look, Athena, just talk to me. | 阿西娜 跟我沟通一下 |
[17:00] | I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 我知道失去爱人的滋味 |
[17:01] | I did not lose someone. | 我没失去爱人 |
[17:03] | He was taken from me. | 有人从我生命中夺走了他 |
[17:06] | Now you may understand my pain, | 虽然你了解痛失所爱 |
[17:08] | but you do not understand my struggle. | 但你不了解我受到的打击 |
[17:10] | I need to do this. | 我必须解开这个心结 |
[17:12] | Bring his killer in? On your own? | 单枪匹马 抓捕杀死他的凶手吗 |
[17:15] | No one else has gotten the job right. | 既然之前没人查出来 |
[17:17] | Why not me? | 不如我去查 |
[17:18] | I’m more than capable. | 我能力出众 |
[17:20] | Well, there is a man who has gotten away with murder for almost 30 years. | 一个杀人犯逍遥法外近三十年 |
[17:23] | You think he’s gonna be happy to see you show up on his doorstep? | 你去找上门 他会热情欢迎你吗 |
[17:25] | Don’t much care about his feelings. | 我不管他怎么想 |
[17:27] | No, I want you to care about our safety. | 我想让你顾一下自身安危 |
[17:29] | There’s no backup. | 没有增援 |
[17:31] | Nobody knows where you’re going or who you’re talking to. | 没人知道你的下落 你见了谁 |
[17:32] | – It’s reckless, dangerous. – It’s necessary. | -太鲁莽了 很危险 -必须要这么做 |
[17:35] | He needs to pay for what he’s done. | 他必须为此付出代价 |
[17:37] | And I need to make sure that that happens. | 不将他绳之以法 我绝不罢手 |
[17:40] | I have to do this. It has to be me. | 我一定要这么做 必须由我来了结 |
[17:42] | – Why? – Be… | -为什么 -因为 |
[17:47] | Because I’m the reason that Emmett was killed. | 因为是我害死了埃米特 |
[17:50] | I’m the reason he’s dead. | 他死了 都是因为我 |
[18:04] | Wait, wait, wait, hold on. | 打住 |
[18:05] | She didn’t say anything else? | 她再没说别的了吗 |
[18:08] | – Completely shut down. – Come on. | -不肯吐露半句 -不是吧 |
[18:10] | I know I shouldn’t be mad at her, but– | 我知道不该生她气 |
[18:11] | Wait, let me skip right to the end, brother. | 我来直接说吧 兄弟 |
[18:14] | You should be. We both should be. | 你该生气 我们都该 |
[18:18] | Well, my hands aren’t clean here. | 我没资格说什么 |
[18:19] | I’ve… hid things too, from a lot of people. | 我也曾向很多人隐瞒了过往 |
[18:22] | Which she knew before she even walked down the aisle. | 她跟你结婚就知道了 |
[18:25] | Look, we told her our secrets. | 我们把秘密都告诉她了 |
[18:28] | We spilled our guts, man. And she told us nothing. | 我们全盘托出 她却有所隐瞒 |
[18:32] | Well, she did forgive us. | 但她原谅我们了 |
[18:33] | Well, I’m gonna forgive her, too, | 我也会原谅她 |
[18:34] | right after I finish this bottle. | 我先喝完这一瓶 |
[18:37] | Moved my things into Harry’s room. | 我暂时搬去哈里房间了 |
[18:40] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[18:42] | So you’d have a place to sleep of this bottle. | 这样你喝完 就有地方睡一觉了 |
[18:46] | A guest in my own damn house. | 我成自己家的”客人”了 |
[18:48] | Hey, you know what, man? I built this patio. | 这个庭院是我亲手建的 |
[18:51] | And you did a great job. | 你建得很好 |
[18:52] | I know. And you’re welcome. | 我知道 不客气 |
[18:55] | – Wait, still no word from Mom? – No. | -妈还没消息吗 -没有 |
[18:57] | You know I could text her. | 我可以给她发信息 |
[18:59] | Say I’m in the hospital, or something. | 就说我出事进医院了 |
[19:00] | She’d come running. | 她肯定会跑回来 |
[19:01] | Then kill us all. | 然后杀了我们 |
[19:02] | – Yeah. – She’d still come. | -对 -但她还是会回来啊 |
[19:04] | She’s my mom. | 她是我妈 |
[19:08] | Hey, May, can you keep an eye on your dad? | 梅 你看着你爸 |
[19:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我去办点事 |
[19:12] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:13] | Calling reinforcements. | 找援军 |
[19:20] | 12 Adam 30, we are Code 6. | 12A30 不在区域内 |
[19:22] | I repeat, we are Code 6. | 重复 我们不在区域内 |
[19:25] | Out of car on investigation? | 不在车里 而去查案了 |
[19:27] | Except we’re neither. | 但我们也不在查案啊 |
[19:30] | What central don’t know won’t hurt ’em. | 你不说 没人会知道 |
[19:33] | Okay, so what are we looking for? | 我们查什么呢 |
[19:36] | Him. Police 101. | 他 当差第一课 |
[19:39] | Follow the money. | 追踪金钱动向 |
[19:48] | How do you know he bought it here? | 你怎么知道他在这里买的枪 |
[19:50] | The guy made multiple ATM withdrawals to pay for it. | 对方取了好几次钱才买下这把枪 |
[19:53] | Last one? From the ATM cross the street. | 最后一次取现 就在街对面的提款机 |
[19:56] | An hour later, he’s in his car with this gun on his way to kill his boss. | 一个小时后 他拿着枪 开车去杀自己的老板 |
[20:01] | How could I know that would happen? | 我怎么知道会这样 |
[20:03] | It’s called a 10-day waiting period. | 经过”10天观察期”才能把枪卖给对方 |
[20:08] | I got a lot of friends who can do me a lot of favors, | 我在警局有很多熟人 |
[20:11] | but I won’t help you if you don’t help me. | 但你如果不帮我 我也帮不了你 |
[20:14] | Tell me where you got this gun. | 你从哪弄来的这把枪 |
[20:17] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[20:19] | Couple came in a couple of weeks back. | 几周前 一对情侣过来了 |
[20:22] | Said they found it in the attic. | 他们说是在阁楼里找到的 |
[20:24] | Name and address is probably fake. | 可能留的是假名和假地址 |
[20:27] | But the thumb print is real. | 但指纹倒是真的 |
[20:29] | It’s the girlfriend’s. | 这是那个女友的指纹 |
[20:34] | Marianna Petrossian. | 玛丽安娜·帕特思安 |
[20:35] | LAPD. I’m looking for your boyfriend. | 我是洛杉矶警察 我找你男友有事 |
[20:37] | Which one? | 你找哪一个 |
[20:38] | The one who used your fingerprint | 那个用你的指纹 |
[20:39] | to pawn a murder weapon at Ray’s Loan and Collateral. | 在雷家当铺当了这把凶器的男友 |
[20:43] | Come on. Criminals are dumb. | 罪犯都没脑子 |
[20:46] | They won’t ever admit that. | 他们不会承认这一点 |
[20:47] | I mean, they all think they’re geniuses. | 他们都觉得自己很天才 |
[20:49] | Smarter than us for damn sure. | 要比警察更聪明 |
[20:51] | Sounds like you admire that. | 感觉你很欣赏这点 |
[20:53] | I find it useful. | 我觉得这点很有用 |
[20:55] | Always let them think they have the upper hand. | 要一直让他们误以为占上风 |
[20:57] | Right until you take them down. | 直到你抓到他们为止 |
[21:01] | Modest little number. | 这么小支枪 |
[21:02] | Not your standard stock and trade. | 不是你的风格啊 |
[21:04] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[21:06] | Are you sure I did? | 你怎么知道是我的 |
[21:08] | Because I have been having quite the day. | 因为我今天查了一天了 |
[21:10] | The most recent owner led me to a thumb print, | 枪支当前所有者让我查到了一个指纹 |
[21:12] | which got me to a girl whose father bought it | 让我查到是一个女孩的父亲买下的 |
[21:14] | from a co-worker who took it in a divorce. | 卖家是他的同事 枪支属于他的婚后财产 |
[21:17] | The ex-wife picked it up at a gun show from a dealer | 而同事的前妻是从一个枪展上买的 |
[21:21] | who got it from a collector | 对方是从一个枪支收藏家买来的 |
[21:22] | who claimed he bought it on the street. | 他声称自己从街头买的 |
[21:24] | Check this… your street. | 就在你的地盘上 |
[21:30] | I did a favor for a single mom. | 我是帮一个单亲母亲脱手的 |
[21:34] | You’re a detective? | 你是警探 |
[21:35] | LAPD, ma’am. | 洛杉矶警察 女士 |
[21:37] | About the gun? | 说说枪的来历吧 |
[21:38] | My ex gave it to me. | 我前夫给我的 |
[21:39] | For protection. | 为了自保 |
[21:41] | I always kept it in the gun safe. | 我一直放在保险柜里 |
[21:43] | I locked and unlocked that thing a million times. | 我反复拿出千百次 |
[21:46] | Be careful. | 别伤到自己 |
[21:48] | Never realized the kids saw me doing it. | 没意识到孩子们看到了 |
[21:51] | That they knew the combination. | 他们知道保险柜密码 |
[21:56] | I just– I got rid of it. | 我就脱手了 |
[21:57] | Do you know where your ex got it? | 你知道你前夫从哪弄到的吗 |
[22:00] | His cousin. | 他堂兄 |
[22:01] | Maurizio. | 毛里奇奥 |
[22:02] | I didn’t get it from anyone. | 不是别人给我的 |
[22:04] | I found it. | 是我发现的 |
[22:06] | You found it? | 你发现的 |
[22:07] | Yeah. My first big job. | 对 我第一份正职 |
[22:09] | A motel. | 在一间旅馆工作 |
[22:10] | I was prepping one of the rooms. | 我当时在打扫一间屋子 |
[22:12] | Took off a vent cover, and… | 打开风孔时 |
[22:14] | Remember which motel? | 还记得是哪间旅馆吗 |
[22:16] | They may still have records. | 也许还有记录 |
[22:19] | I doubt it. | 应该没有了 |
[22:20] | It was the Crestview on Crenshaw. | 是克伦肖的山景旅馆 |
[22:22] | They tore that down ten years ago. | 这间旅馆十年前就被拆了 |
[22:24] | Said they were building a shopping center, | 说是要建购物中心 |
[22:27] | and they never did. | 一直也没建 |
[22:28] | The lot’s just dead. | 那块地算是费了 |
[22:39] | Something smells good. | 闻起来真香啊 |
[22:46] | Mama? | 妈 |
[22:48] | Heard your life blew up again. | 听说你又遇上事了 |
[23:07] | Don’t be too hard on Bobby. | 别太责怪巴比 |
[23:10] | You worried about him? | 你还担心他呢 |
[23:13] | That’s new. | 真不寻常 |
[23:14] | He showed more sense than you ever have. | 他比你明事理 |
[23:17] | Calling me. | 联系我 |
[23:18] | Admitting he needed help. | 承认他需要帮忙 |
[23:21] | You can’t help with this, Mama. | 你帮不上忙 妈 |
[23:23] | All these years I respected your wishes. | 这么多年 我一直尊重你的意愿 |
[23:26] | I never spoke of Emmett. | 我从没提过埃米特 |
[23:29] | Thought it would let you heal. | 想着让你慢慢自愈 |
[23:32] | But you never did. | 但你一直没有 |
[23:35] | It sounds silly. | 听起来很傻 |
[23:39] | But I thought maybe if I could find the man who killed him, | 但我以为如果我能抓到杀他的人 |
[23:43] | Emmett would finally be at peace. | 埃米特就能死得瞑目了 |
[23:46] | Baby. | 女儿 |
[23:49] | He’s been at peace for decades. | 他已经安息几十年了 |
[23:52] | You’re the one still battling this. | 是你一直放不下 备受煎熬 |
[23:56] | It was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[23:59] | He was there because of me, Mama. | 他是因为我 才出现在那里 妈 |
[24:01] | Because he loved you. | 因为他爱你 |
[24:03] | And you loved him. | 你也爱他 |
[24:06] | Wherever he is now, | 即使人已逝 |
[24:08] | he knows what I know. | 他也知道这一点 |
[24:11] | You would have taken that bullet for him. | 如果可以 你愿意帮他挡下那颗子弹 |
[24:28] | I just don’t know how to tell them. | 我就是不知道怎么跟他们说 |
[24:31] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知从何说起 |
[24:37] | Maybe you can start there. | 从这里说起吧 |
[25:03] | So handsome. | 特别帅 |
[25:05] | The son I always wanted. | 我一直想要这样一个儿子 |
[25:09] | So I could’ve had a completely different dad. | 这么说 他活着 可能就是我爸了 |
[25:11] | No. No, you couldn’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[25:15] | You’d be a completely different person. | 那样 你就不是你了 |
[25:18] | You are who you are | 你现在的这个自己 |
[25:19] | because of your dad and me and who we were when we had you. | 是我和你爸两个人努力的结果 |
[25:26] | I have regrets about Emmett and how he died, but… | 埃米特的死 我抱憾终生 |
[25:31] | I do not regret this family. | 但我不后悔拥有这个家庭 |
[25:33] | I love you all, | 我爱你们所有人 |
[25:35] | and I could not imagine my life without you in it. | 我没法想象我的人生没有你们会怎样 |
[25:41] | We all love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 妈 |
[25:51] | I wish we had known about him sooner. | 我们要是早点知道就好了 |
[25:54] | Hey, but we know now. | 但我们现在知道了 |
[25:56] | And we do not want you to put this in a box for another 30 years. | 我们不想让你再把这个秘密尘封三十年 |
[26:02] | Go get your answers, Athena. | 你去查清真相吧 阿西娜 |
[26:04] | We’ll all be here when you’re done. | 我们等着你回来 |
[26:10] | I really appreciate your helping me with this. | 我真的很感谢你帮忙 |
[26:12] | I know it’s a long shot. | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[26:14] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[26:15] | How long of a shot are we talking about? | 多么久远 多么渺茫 |
[26:17] | ’91? We don’t keep calls that far back. | 1991年 那时候没保存通话记录 |
[26:21] | Not the audio. | 没有声音记录 |
[26:23] | You know what? We’ll still have the logs. | 还是有文字记录 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:28] | Wow, that is a lot of calls. | 这么多来电啊 |
[26:30] | Can you filter by location? | 你能根据地点过滤一下吗 |
[26:32] | Crestview Motel on Crenshaw. | 克伦肖的山景旅馆 |
[26:36] | Just under 2,000 calls from ’91 to ’96. | 从91年到96年 有两千通 |
[26:39] | 2,000? I thought the motel was in L.A., not a war zone. | 两千通 我还以为洛城的旅馆不是”战争区” |
[26:42] | Early ’90s, | 九十年代早期 |
[26:43] | a little hard to tell the difference sometimes. | 有时很难区分这其中差别 |
[26:46] | Okay, all I’m seeing here are date, | 我只看到日期 |
[26:49] | time, address, and some code. | 时间 地址 还有代号 |
[26:52] | How can we get more information? | 怎么查到更多信息 |
[26:54] | I put in a request. | 我申请了 |
[26:55] | They bring it up from the warehouse. | 他们从仓库调过来了 |
[26:56] | Bring what up? | 调什么过来 |
[27:00] | So do you want to start at the beginning or the end? | 你想从头开始 还是从末尾开始 |
[27:06] | Both. | 两边 |
[27:08] | We can meet in the middle. | 我们分头查吧 |
[27:50] | Athena, there were two calls from the Crestview | 阿西娜 克伦肖那边打了两通报警电话 |
[27:53] | on the same night within an hour of each other. | 同一天晚上 一个小时之内 |
[27:56] | February 17, 1991. | 1991年 2月17日 |
[28:00] | Does that date mean something to you? | 你对这个日期有印象吗 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[28:07] | Okay, 10:22 p.m., a noise complaint. | 晚上10点22分 有人投诉噪音扰民 |
[28:10] | Report of a man screaming and banging on the walls. | 有人报警说一个男人大叫撞墙 |
[28:13] | Caller didn’t leave a name. | 来电者没留名 |
[28:15] | It was a low-priority call, | 不是严重事件 |
[28:16] | so I’m not sure a unit was dispatched. | 接警中心应该没派人过去 |
[28:18] | And then 11:14 p.m., | 晚上11点14分 |
[28:22] | call came from the motel manager. | 旅馆经理打了报警电话 |
[28:24] | Overdose. | 有人吸毒过量了 |
[28:26] | Victim? | 受害者 |
[28:28] | African-American male, early 20s, | 美籍非洲裔黑人 二十出头 |
[28:30] | police and medical were dispatched to the scene, | 警察和急救队都到场了 |
[28:33] | treated subject for suspected heroin overdose and hand lacerations. | 伤者海洛因吸毒过量 且手有伤 |
[28:41] | – Did he– – Transported to King General. | -他… -被送到国王总院了 |
[28:45] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[28:56] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[29:01] | Hey, you think your mom would be good with that Chinese place on Slauson, | 你妈同意婚礼在史劳森的中餐馆举行吗 |
[29:04] | or should I be thinking fancier? | 还是该更气派一些呢 |
[29:07] | No, I’m sure that’s fine. | 那里就可以了 |
[29:09] | Okay, I’ll see you in 20. | 20分钟后见 |
[29:11] | Wait, no. | 不行 |
[29:13] | I forgot to get cream for Mama’s coffee. | 我忘记给妈买咖啡奶油伴侣了 |
[29:16] | Could you stop by on your way over and pick some up, please? | 你来的时候能顺便买一些吗 |
[29:19] | And rack up some future son-in-law points? | 讨好岳母大人这种美差吗 |
[29:21] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 |
[29:24] | I’ll see you soon. | 稍后见 |
[29:27] | That bought us some more time. | 拖延住他了 |
[29:28] | I’m not sure we need it. | 没这个必要吧 |
[29:31] | The fit is perfect. | 裙子很合身啊 |
[29:37] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[29:39] | You’re gonna have a wonderful life together. | 你们会百年好合 一生幸福 |
[29:50] | Emmett should’ve been here by now. | 埃米特早该到了 |
[29:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:00] | Yes, this is Athena Carter. | 我是阿西娜·卡特 |
[30:28] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[30:30] | I’m Elaine. | 我叫伊琳 |
[30:32] | I’ll– walk you in. | 我带你进去 |
[30:49] | Looks like he walked into a robbery. | 他好像遇上抢劫了 |
[30:52] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 正好倒霉赶上了 |
[31:09] | I can have someone drive you home. | 我可以找人送你回家 |
[31:13] | No. Someone needs to tell his mother. | 不用 要有人通知他母亲 |
[31:55] | Boy, don’t you open that door. | 小子 别开门 |
[31:58] | Get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[32:00] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[32:01] | Sergeant Grant, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的格兰特警官 |
[32:05] | Which one of my kids is in trouble? | 我哪个”孩子”惹麻烦了 |
[32:08] | I work with at-risk kids. | 我在”问题孩子”中心工作 |
[32:10] | I see a lot of you guys. | 警察过来 家常便饭 |
[32:11] | I figured that’s why you’re here. | 你是因此而来吧 |
[32:12] | I’m here about the night of February 17, 1991. | 我是因为1991年2月17日那晚一事而来 |
[32:42] | I remember when the police released this. | 我记得警方发布嫌犯照片时 |
[32:46] | I was panicked. | 我吓破了胆 |
[32:48] | Convinced someone would recognize me. | 总觉得有人会认出我 |
[32:51] | For months, I was terrified to walk down the street. | 几个月 我一上街 就提心吊胆 |
[32:57] | I thought they’d send more of you. | 还以为警方会派很多人来 |
[32:59] | I’m not here for them. | 我不是代表警方而来 |
[33:01] | I’m here for me. | 我是以个人身份而来 |
[33:09] | You’re her. | 你是她 |
[33:11] | Officer Washington is survived by his mother Tina… | 华盛顿警官的遗属 母亲蒂娜 |
[33:16] | and his fiancée Athena Carter. | 未婚妻 阿西娜·卡特 |
[33:18] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你这样是安慰我吗 |
[33:21] | That you memorized his damn obituary? | 你记得他的讣告 |
[33:24] | No. It just… | 不 只是 |
[33:27] | I wanted you to know that I never forgot about him. | 我想让你知道 我一直没忘记他 |
[33:30] | And I never forgot about what I did that night. | 我那晚的罪行 我一直无法忘记 |
[33:33] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[33:35] | You spent months afraid you’d be recognized? | 你几个月都怕别人认出你 |
[33:39] | I spent years searching every face I saw. | 我花了几年搜寻嫌犯 |
[33:43] | Wondering was that man the one? | 怀疑每一张脸是否为凶犯的模样 |
[33:45] | Was his face the last thing that Emmett saw before he died? | 埃米特死前最后所见是凶犯的脸吗 |
[33:50] | You have no idea what decades of not knowing does to a person. | 多年没破案 对一个人会造成巨大伤害 |
[33:57] | I’m not here for your excuses or your apologies. | 我不是来听你找借口 听你道歉 |
[34:01] | I’m only here for your knowledge. | 我只想知道那晚实情 |
[34:04] | What happened that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么事 |
[34:08] | I was out of my mind. | 我当时神志不清醒了 |
[34:12] | I was consumed with no thought beyond getting my next fix. | 我脑子里只有一件事 注射毒品 |
[34:16] | It seemed easy enough. | 当时感觉很容易 |
[34:19] | The store had money. I had a gun. | 商店里有钱 我有枪 |
[34:26] | But he was moving too slow, | 但他动作太慢了 |
[34:28] | and my brain was moving too fast. | 而我想毒品想疯了 |
[34:32] | I didn’t even remember pulling the trigger. | 我都不记得开枪了 |
[34:37] | He was dead before I knew there was another person in the store. | 我都不知道店里还有人 他就被我杀了 |
[34:43] | I woke up in the hospital four nights later. | 我四天之后在医院里醒来 |
[34:46] | And that’s when I found out I had killed a cop. | 我才发现自己杀了一个警察 |
[34:51] | I thought they would come for me, | 我以为警方会来抓我 |
[34:52] | but they never did. | 但他们没有 |
[34:53] | You could’ve turned yourself in. | 你可以自首 |
[34:56] | I told myself that God had given me another chance. | 我跟自己说 上帝给了我第二次机会 |
[35:00] | And I took it. | 我选择了新生 |
[35:02] | I got clean, and I went to church… | 我戒毒了 皈依上帝加入教会 |
[35:07] | And I tried to live a life of service. | 我开始奉献助人 |
[35:11] | I tried to live a life in service. | 我加入了慈善事业 |
[35:14] | For the life I took. | 洗刷自己的罪过 |
[35:16] | And I know this don’t mean much– | 我知道这意义不大 |
[35:18] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 确实意义不大 |
[35:21] | He was trying to help someone, | 他当时想救人 |
[35:23] | and you killed him for it. | 而你因此杀了他 |
[35:26] | But you didn’t take just one life. | 但你不只杀了一个人 |
[35:29] | For his mother… | 对于他母亲 |
[35:31] | his friends, for me, you were a wrecking ball, | 他的朋友 对于我 你造成了巨大伤害 |
[35:34] | tearing through our lives. | 毁了我们的生活 |
[35:37] | But we managed to put the pieces back together. | 但我们慢慢从悲恸中走出来了 |
[35:39] | But there will always be cracks. | 但伤痛永远存在 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:45] | You claim you’re a good man… now. | 你说你现在是个好人了 |
[35:50] | But Emmett was always a good man. | 但埃米特一直都是个好人 |
[35:54] | He believed in second chances, too. | 他也认为人应该有第二次机会 |
[35:58] | He’d be impressed with the life you’ve built. | 你改邪归正走上正途 他也会刮目相看 |
[36:02] | But you built it on the back of a dead man, | 但你的重生建立在一条人命之上 |
[36:05] | and I, for one, can’t get past that. | 就我个人而言 我不能放过你 |
[36:15] | You have carried my burden for almost 30 years. | 这三十年 你一直深受折磨 |
[36:20] | It’s time you let me take it back. | 我该还债了 |
[36:33] | God. | 天呐 |
[36:36] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[36:39] | I talked to that moving company today. | 我今天跟搬家公司联系了 |
[36:42] | They’re coming by tomorrow to give us a quote. | 他们明天会过来给我们报价单 |
[36:54] | My God. | 我天呐 |
[36:56] | What is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[36:58] | Traffic stop gone wrong. | 交通临检 结果事件升级了 |
[37:00] | Someone got it on video. | 有人拍下来了 |
[37:05] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[37:07] | No. Reporters said he’s alive. | 没有 警方报告显示 他还活着 |
[37:12] | I’m glad you’re coming home. | 还好你要回家乡了 |
[37:15] | I’d hate to have you out there. | 我可不想你继续在这里当差 |
[37:16] | I’m not. | 我不回去 |
[37:19] | I’m not going with you, Mama. | 我不跟你回家 妈 |
[37:22] | I’m staying here. I’m going back to the job. | 我要留下继续当警察 |
[37:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么疯话 |
[37:30] | I joined the force for a reason. | 我加入警队 想有一番作为 |
[37:32] | You joined for a man who’s dead. | 你加入是为了一个男人 他死了 |
[37:36] | Don’t follow him into the grave! | 你别步他后尘啊 |
[37:45] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你完全不了解我 对吧 |
[37:50] | You’re my daughter, | 你是我女儿 |
[37:52] | and you are not staying here to be a part of that. | 你不能留在这里 做这种危险工作 |
[37:55] | That is why I need to stay here. | 这就是我留下的原因 |
[37:58] | So there can be more officers like me and less like them. | 有更多像我这样的警察 少一些混蛋警察 |
[38:02] | What difference does that make? | 你一个人能有多大影响啊 |
[38:04] | Those cops… | 这些警察 |
[38:05] | they think they’re doing the right thing. | 他们觉得这样做得对 |
[38:07] | Someone needs to show them that they are wrong. | 一定要有人站出来告诉他们错了 |
[38:11] | You’re a fool, and I cannot allow you. | 你个傻子 我不准你留下 |
[38:13] | It is not your decision, Mama. | 这事由不得你 妈 |
[38:17] | And it is not your business. | 这也不关你的事 |
[38:28] | Okay. We’ll be there soon. | 好 我们马上就过去了 |
[38:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[40:41] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[40:49] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[40:55] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:57] | We made an arrest. | 我们抓到人了 |
[41:00] | No, no. | 不不 |
[41:06] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[41:45] | – I found him. – Good. I’m glad. | -我抓到他了 -这就好 |
[42:04] | I’ve got you. | 你有我呢 |
[42:04] | I’ve got you. | 你有我呢 |
[42:14] | I’ve got you, I’ve got you. | 你有我呢 我在你身边 |