时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[00:21] | please head to your seats. | 请就坐 |
[00:22] | The show is about to begin. | 演出即将开始 |
[00:27] | We’re in our seats now. | 我们坐下了 |
[00:29] | Yeah, they are totally excited. | 他们特别开心 |
[00:34] | I did. I spoke to the usher on the way in. | 是 我来时问过引座员了 |
[00:37] | Of course it’s age-appropriate. | 当然不是少儿不宜了 |
[00:38] | It’s an ice show. | 这是冰上表演 |
[00:40] | Pure family friendly entertainment. | 老少皆宜 |
[00:42] | You’re such an ass! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[00:43] | – Call me that again, and I’ll drop you on yours. – Try it. | -再骂一句 我就摔死你 -你敢 |
[00:46] | Then try sleeping with one eye open for the rest of the tour. | 那接下来 你就别想睡个安稳觉了 |
[00:48] | We don’t sleep together anymore, sweetheart. Remember? | 我们不睡一起了 你失忆了吗 |
[00:51] | You two are exhausting. | 天天吵 烦不烦 |
[00:53] | Shut the hell up, Randy! | 闭嘴 兰迪 |
[01:16] | Come on. Guys, that’s– you know… fun. | 别这样 这多有意思啊 |
[01:23] | Should’ve broken up with you back in Tucson. | 我在土桑市时 就该跟你分手 |
[01:25] | Shouldn’t have dated you at all. | 我当初就不该跟你交往 |
[01:26] | Never settle for the bronze medalist. | 我就不该屈身跟铜牌交往 |
[01:28] | Why don’t you take your gold medal and shove it– | 你跟你的金牌过一辈子吧 |
[01:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Hansel and Gretel. | 女士们 先生们 有请”汉赛尔和格雷特尔” |
[01:58] | Holy moly! | 我的天呐 |
[02:01] | Awesome! | 精彩啊 |
[02:06] | I haven’t seen this much blood on the ice | 自上次一只松鼠爬进磨冰机后 |
[02:07] | since a squirrel crawled into the Zamboni. | 我还没在冰场上见过这么血腥的惨状 |
[02:10] | Any idea what caused the accident? | 查清事故原因了吗 |
[02:11] | Well, the Snowy Owls were finishing up their “Free in the Forest” bit. | “雪鸮”刚表演完《林中自由》 |
[02:15] | Hansel and Gretel hit the ice for their breadcrumb schtick. | “汉赛尔和格雷特尔”登台表演面包屑那场戏 |
[02:17] | And, boom. Bloodbath on ice. | 结果”血洗冰场”了 |
[02:20] | What’s the story, Chim? | 什么情况[故事] 老奇 |
[02:21] | These two children are abandoned in the woods. | 两个孩子被遗弃在林中 |
[02:23] | They come upon a gingerbread house | 他们来到了一个姜饼屋前 |
[02:24] | where a witch entices them… | 一个女巫引诱他们… |
[02:28] | It was a multi-skater pile-up. | 多个冰舞演员相撞 |
[02:29] | Most of the injuries are minor except for that guy. | 大部分都是轻伤 除了那个人 |
[02:32] | He lost four digits. | 他四根手指被冰刀切了 |
[02:33] | We hit him with a local anesthetic to transport, | 我们给他打了局部麻药 准备送医院 |
[02:35] | still gotta find the fingers, though. | 但还是得先找到断指 |
[02:36] | What about Hansel and Gretel? | “汉赛尔和格雷特尔”呢 |
[02:38] | Hansel took Gretel’s blade to the torso. | 格雷特尔的冰刀插入汉赛尔的胸膛了 |
[02:40] | We propped him up to minimize the damage. | 让他坐直了 以免伤到要害 |
[02:42] | The skate’s buried about 3 centimeters into his chest, | 冰刀嵌入胸腔3厘米左右 |
[02:45] | barely missed the heart. | 差点伤到心脏 |
[02:46] | He doesn’t have a heart. | 他都不长心 |
[02:48] | Really? We’re doing this now? | 不是吧 这时候跟我吵 |
[02:50] | Think you can cut her foot out of the skate | 能把她的脚从冰鞋中弄出来 |
[02:51] | so we can transport them? | 然后送往医院吗 |
[02:52] | It’ll probably be easy if they stop arguing. | 他俩不吵架 可能会容易些 |
[02:54] | Yeah, then you might wanna edate her. | 跟她交往 我悔到肠子都青了 |
[02:56] | And I need trauma shears. I can’t find mine. | 给我医疗剪 我找不到了 |
[03:00] | This is a laryngoscope. | 这是检喉镜 |
[03:04] | Right, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:05] | What were you thinking? | 你没有脑子吗 |
[03:06] | Breaking up with me an hour before show time? | 演出一个小时前跟我分手 |
[03:08] | I didn’t wanna be distracted. | 我不想分心 |
[03:09] | You know, it’s hard enough catching you mid-air at 15 miles an hour. | 你高空旋跳 我接住你已经很难了 |
[03:12] | I’m not a Frisbee, Boyd. | 我不是飞盘 博伊德 |
[03:14] | I’m a partner. | 我是你舞伴 |
[03:15] | – At least I was. – Found two fingers, Cap. | -至少之前是 -找到两根断指了 老大 |
[03:18] | Still looking for the other ones. | 还在找其它几个 |
[03:19] | Hey, got the pinkie. | 找到小手指了 |
[03:21] | All right. Three down, one to go. | 找到三个了 还剩一个 |
[03:23] | You should be able to sew those back on, right? | 手指还能重接回去吧 |
[03:26] | Well, they’ve been on ice the whole time, so that’ll help. | 断指一直在冰上 这点很有用 |
[03:28] | He shouldn’t have to lose his fingers to Sid and Nancy’s psychodrama. | 他俩演狗血爱情剧 不该牵连他断手指 |
[03:32] | – You did this on purpose. – Impaled myself? | -你故意这么做 -刺穿自己吗 |
[03:35] | You thought I was leaving you behind, | 你以为我不要你了 |
[03:36] | so you tried to hobble me, and it backfired. | 你想绑住我 结果伤到自己了 |
[03:39] | The kicker, Boyd, I wasn’t leaving. | 事实是 博伊德 我没打算离开 |
[03:41] | I know! | 我知道 |
[03:43] | That’s why I broke up with you. | 所以我才跟你分手 |
[03:46] | Because you were gonna turn them down. | 因为你打算拒绝他们 |
[03:51] | “Disney on Ice.” The big leagues. | “冰上迪斯尼” 前途无限 |
[03:54] | So they were fighting over her leaving. | 她另寻高就 他们因此吵架 |
[03:55] | Figured they’d shake it off once they hit the ice. | 还以为演出开始 他俩会专心表演 |
[03:58] | But then one of the Snowy Owls went full toe pick, | 但一只”雪鸮”刀尖绊倒 |
[04:01] | and everyone hit the ice. | 大家接连相撞 |
[04:04] | Did you say “Toe pick”? | 你说”刀尖绊倒”吗 |
[04:06] | Hen, you ready? | 亨 准备好了吗 |
[04:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:21] | You broke up with me so I wouldn’t turned on “Disney on Ice”? | 你想让我去”冰上迪斯尼”才跟我分手吗 |
[04:25] | It’s always been your dream. | 这是你的夙愿 |
[04:28] | No. This is my dream. | 不 这才是我的夙愿 |
[04:32] | Being out on the ice with you. | 跟你在一起在冰上表演 |
[04:35] | You’re just saying that ’cause I could die. | 你只是怕我会死 才安慰我 |
[04:38] | Pretty sure you’re gonna live. | 我很肯定你不会死 |
[04:40] | See? Even the nice paramedic thinks you’re an idiot. | 听见没 连心善的急救员都觉得你傻乎乎 |
[04:50] | Yes! I got the middle one. | 太棒了 我找到中指了 |
[04:56] | Cap. | 老大 |
[04:57] | We–we found all the fingers. | 找到所有断指了 |
[04:58] | Cap, victims are being transported. | 老大 伤者都被送往医院了 |
[05:00] | Our work here’s done. | 我们完成任务了 |
[05:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:13] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[05:14] | – What’s that? – A sequin. | -这是什么 -一个亮片 |
[05:17] | When your blade runs across one of these, | 冰刀滑过这些时 |
[05:19] | it stops your skates dead in their tracks. | 就会打滑绊倒 |
[05:21] | Wait, one sequin did all of this? | 一个小亮片引发了一场血腥意外吗 |
[05:24] | A wardrobe malfunction can be the most dangerous part of figure skating. | 表演服可是花样滑冰的头等大敌 非常危险 |
[05:27] | So how come you know so much about figure skating? | 你怎么这么了解花样滑冰啊 |
[05:31] | My partner Heidi Shatsky and I | 我和海蒂·沙斯基 |
[05:33] | were Twin Cities Junior Pairs Champions three years running. | 曾是双城少年花滑组三连冠 |
[05:48] | I always thought you were a hockey player, Cap. | 我一直以为你是个曲棍球选手 老大 |
[05:50] | Who says you can’t do both? | 谁说不能兼顾了 |
[06:01] | We’ll Google for photos later. | 无图无真相 必须搜一下 |
[06:28] | All right, all right. Two grand on white. | 两千块赌白人赢 |
[06:30] | Excellent choice. That guy’s a killer. | 眼光真好 那个家伙特别厉害 |
[07:16] | Here. | 给 |
[07:20] | My lucky night. | 我今晚运气不错啊 |
[07:22] | Yeah, a lot of people bet against you. | 对 很多人赌你输 |
[07:24] | Nobody expected you to take the big guy out so quick. | 没人想到你会这么快打趴那个大黑哥 |
[07:27] | Tap out or knock out, your rules. | 要么认输 要么打倒 你定的规矩 |
[07:30] | When can I come back? | 我什么时候能再来 |
[07:32] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢干架啊 |
[07:34] | Doesn’t hurt. | 打一下也无妨 |
[07:37] | Friend of mine told me I needed to find an outlet. | 一个朋友跟我说 我得找个发泄口 |
[07:41] | – I think I found it. – Yeah, nice. | -我好像找到了 -真好 |
[07:43] | You’re looking to blow off some steam on Friday night, | 你周五晚上想来发泄一下 |
[07:45] | I’ll put you on the undercard. | 我让你打暖场赛 |
[07:49] | Good. | 好 |
[07:50] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[07:53] | Tap out or knockout, works both ways. | 打不过 认输也行 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:57] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[08:17] | Nice truck. | 这车不错 |
[08:20] | Is it a rental? | 租来的吗 |
[08:21] | Nope. All mine. | 不是 我的车 |
[08:25] | I– I didn’t know you were getting a new ride. | 我都不知道你换新车了 |
[08:29] | Yeah, well, AC crapped out on the old one. | 我之前那辆车的空调坏了 |
[08:32] | Again. | 坏了很多次了 |
[08:33] | Christopher and I were sitting in traffic, | 我和克里斯托弗遇到塞车 |
[08:35] | sweating in traffic. | 我俩快热死了 |
[08:37] | Saw this dealership. Thought, why not? | 于是心动不如行动 就买下了 |
[08:40] | A total impulse buy. | 心血来潮就买了 |
[08:42] | Not like you at all. | 不像你风格啊 |
[08:44] | Maybe it should be. | 也许我就该这样 |
[08:45] | Well, I’ll remind you of that next time | 我坐等你打脸 |
[08:46] | you’re begging for extra shifts to cover the payments. | 看你为还贷款 辛苦求加班 |
[08:51] | – What’s this? – This– | -这是什么 -这是 |
[08:54] | this is epic. | 这是”黑历史” |
[08:56] | I found Heidi Shatsky. | 我找到海蒂·沙斯基了 |
[09:01] | Morning, folks. | 大家早上好 |
[09:02] | First up, water heater went out last night, | 首先 昨晚热水器坏了 |
[09:04] | but they are sending someone to fix it. | 但上面派人来修了 |
[09:06] | Until then, you might wanna brace yourselves when you hit the showers. | 修好之前 你们只能洗冷水澡了 |
[09:09] | We’re also changing the lunch schedule. | 还改午餐安排了 |
[09:17] | Captain Robert Nash… | 罗伯特·纳什队长 |
[09:19] | this is your life! | 这就是你的人生 |
[09:21] | My gosh. Where did you get that? | 这是从哪挖出来的啊 |
[09:23] | Heidi says hi. | 海蒂向你问好 |
[09:25] | She’s gonna email you later. | 她稍后会给你发邮件 |
[09:26] | She didn’t wanna ruin the surprise. | 她不想毁了这个”惊喜” |
[09:27] | I think we all had a little surprise this morning. | 我们今早都感受到这个”惊喜”了 |
[09:30] | Not sure what I was expecting, | 我是没有心理准备 |
[09:31] | but it certainly wasn’t that hair! | 但这个发型惊爆我脑回路啊 |
[09:34] | Yeah, Cap, what is this look? | 老大 这是什么杀马特发型 |
[09:35] | Is it some kind of Travolta thing? | 模仿”特拉沃尔塔”[《油脂》]吗 |
[09:37] | Not Travolta. Bowie. | 不是”特拉沃尔塔” 是”鲍威”[摇滚歌手] |
[09:42] | Ziggy Stardust? | 《齐格·星尘》[鲍威的专辑] |
[09:43] | This feels a little more Siegfried and Roy. | 这感觉有点像”白老虎兄弟”[魔术大师] |
[09:46] | Sorry I’m late. I had to take Denny to school. | 抱歉迟到了 我得送丹尼上学 |
[09:49] | What did I miss? | 我这是错过什么好戏了 |
[09:53] | Okay, for everyone who isn’t fired, | 我就不”开除”大家了 |
[09:56] | I will not be cooking today. | 我今天不下厨 |
[09:57] | We’re having a special guest chef at lunch. | 今天中午将有一位”贵宾大厨”到访 |
[10:00] | No pasta Thursday? | “周四意面”取消了 |
[10:01] | Not today. | 今天取消了 |
[10:16] | Do not touch that pot. | 别碰那个锅 |
[10:19] | Okay, now I got two of you hovering over me when I’m cooking. | 你和你的人形牌一起盯着我下厨啊 |
[10:21] | I’m not hovering. I’m just here to help out. | 我没盯着 我就是来帮忙 |
[10:23] | Could you find me a skillet? | 给我找个柄平底锅 |
[10:24] | Will do. | 好 |
[10:26] | You didn’t have to do all this. | 你不用这么大费周章 |
[10:28] | No, I needed to do something. | 不 我得找点事做 |
[10:30] | I cleared out every closet, | 我整理了所有衣柜 |
[10:32] | brought 16 bags to Goodwill. | 收拾了16袋衣物捐出去了 |
[10:34] | Yesterday, I even started organizing our receipts for the accountant. | 昨天 我甚至为会计师整理收据了 |
[10:37] | – It’s November. – Exactly. | -这才11月 -说的就是啊 |
[10:39] | I need the suspension to be over with before I start redecorating the damn house. | 停职赶紧结束吧 不然我要闲到重装房子了 |
[10:48] | You want me to try those beans? | 你想让我尝一下豆角味道吗 |
[10:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:53] | – How’s that? – Good. | -怎么样 -特别好 |
[10:59] | I still think it’s ridiculous | 太没天理了 |
[11:00] | you got suspended for solving a murder. | 你破案了 却被停职了 |
[11:02] | But I might get over that if you keep bringing us food. | 但如果你一直来下厨 我接受这个结果 |
[11:05] | Well, the brisket is my special recipe. | 烹制牛腩 我有独家秘方 |
[11:07] | You just smoke it low and slow for 14 hours. | 只要慢慢烟熏14小时 |
[11:11] | And then you turn it– | 然后翻一下 |
[11:19] | She’s been cooking at home too. | 她也在家下厨 |
[11:20] | Every meal’s been a feast. | 每一餐都是星级水准 |
[11:21] | Have you ever considered being suspended forever? | 你有考虑过永久停职吗 |
[11:25] | Not that your cooking isn’t good, Cap. | 不是说你厨艺不行 老大 |
[11:29] | Well, I like both your food equally. | 你们俩做的饭 我都喜欢 |
[11:32] | I’m not liking it. I’m loving it. | 我不是喜欢 我是爱死了 |
[11:34] | So when I go back for seconds, | 我再去拿菜时 |
[11:35] | y’all better watch your fingers. | 你们都别跟我抢 |
[11:42] | Cheryl? | 绮丽儿 |
[11:45] | No, I’m at work. | 没 我在上班 |
[11:49] | I’m so sorry. I thought Karen was gonna call you. | 抱歉 我以为凯伦会打给你 |
[11:55] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[11:56] | You’re breaking up on me. Are you driving? | 我有些听不清 你在开车吗 |
[11:58] | Well, honey, it’s a self-driving car, | 亲爱的 这是自动驾驶车 |
[12:00] | so technically the car is driving. | 严格来说 车自己驾驶 |
[12:01] | I don’t trust that technology. | 我不相信自动驾驶这一套 |
[12:03] | At least tell me you still have your hands on the wheel. | 你至少手在方向盘上吧 |
[12:05] | Totally hands-free. | 手没握方向盘 |
[12:06] | Feet-free too. | 脚也没踩油门 |
[12:07] | You know, I can text, | 我可以发短信 |
[12:09] | eat a sandwich, watch a movie in here, all at the same time. | 边看电影 边吃三明治 不会有任何影响 |
[12:12] | That is not safe. | 这样不安全 |
[12:13] | Guess what I’m doing now? The Macarena. | 你猜我现在干什么 跳个舞 |
[12:15] | Okay, if you’re gonna keep messing with me, | 如果你继续逗我玩 |
[12:17] | I’m hanging up. | 我就挂了 |
[12:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:25] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[12:28] | My chest hurts. | 我胸腔很疼 |
[12:30] | What? Can you pull over? | 什么 你能停车吗 |
[12:33] | No, no I got this. | 不行 我有办法 |
[12:36] | Please select -new route. | 请选择新路线 |
[12:39] | Calculating new route. | 重新规划路线 |
[12:42] | Starting route to Mercy King Hospital. | 前往仁慈国王医院 |
[13:00] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已到达目的地 |
[13:09] | – Watch his arms. – Yeah, got it, Cap. | -小心他的胳膊 ,-知道 ,老大 |
[13:11] | Three, two, one, up. | 三二一 抬 |
[13:14] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[13:22] | Let’s get him up to cardiology. | 把他送到心脏科 |
[13:26] | I feel redundant. | 都不用我们 |
[13:28] | I’m not sure why we’re even here. | 已经到医院了 没我们什么事了 |
[13:30] | Okay, let’s get that fender sorted out | 清理掉挡泥板 |
[13:31] | so we can move this thing. | 把障碍物挪走 |
[13:37] | You hanging in there, Doc? | 你还好吗 医生 |
[13:39] | Just a couple fractured ribs. Maybe multiple places. | 几根肋骨骨折 可能是多处骨折 |
[13:42] | Can you tell if you’re bleeding? | 你有流血吗 |
[13:43] | Just some blunt force trauma. Yay. | 就是外部撞伤 不幸中万幸 |
[14:01] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:10] | She’s all yours. | 交给你们了 |
[14:20] | I’m telling you, Hen. | 跟你说 亨 |
[14:23] | Denny, what’s wrong? Everything okay? | 丹尼 怎么了 没出事吧 |
[14:31] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[14:38] | Dinner’s ready. Are you gonna eat with us? | 晚饭做好了 你要跟我们一起吃吗 |
[14:41] | I told you I wasn’t feeling well. | 我说了 我不太舒服 |
[14:42] | Why don’t you get up? I’m worried about you. | 你起来吧 我有点担心你 |
[14:47] | I know that you’re– you’re still upset. | 我知道你心情还是很糟 |
[14:49] | Still? | 埋怨我吗 |
[14:56] | It’s been three weeks. | 三周了 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry my grief is taking so long. | 很抱歉这么长时间 我还没走出伤痛 |
[15:03] | What would be an acceptable amount of time for me to mourn? | 你来给我的悲伤定个期限吧 |
[15:06] | I mean, we lost six embryos. | 我们失去了六个胚胎 |
[15:08] | I mean, is it just a day for each one? | 痛失一个就伤心一天吗 |
[15:09] | Or can I negotiate for a little more time to process my loss? | 我能请求再给我一点时间治愈心伤吗 |
[15:15] | Why am I the only one that’s feeling it? | 为什么只有我一个人伤心 |
[15:17] | Mommy, I know you’re not feeling well, | 妈妈 我知道你不舒服 |
[15:19] | so I made you some tea. | 我给你泡了杯茶 |
[15:22] | No, not right now, Denny. | 现在不是时候 丹尼 |
[15:25] | D-D-Denny– Hold on– | 丹尼 拿好 |
[15:25] | – Denny! Damn it! – Sweet– honey– | -丹尼 该死 -宝贝儿子 |
[15:29] | Now I have to change the sheets. | 这下要换床单了 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:35] | No. | 没事 |
[15:36] | No, I’m sorry. Come here. | 我才该说抱歉 过来 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 儿子 |
[15:41] | I shouldn’t have yelled like that. | 我不该朝你发脾气 |
[15:44] | Thank you so much for bringing me the tea. | 谢谢你泡茶给我喝 |
[15:46] | That was very thoughtful. | 你太贴心了 |
[15:48] | Here, honey, why don’t– | 拿着 儿子 |
[15:49] | why don’t you bring this cup back to the kitchen. | 你把杯拿到厨房吧 |
[15:51] | Careful. | 小心 |
[15:54] | Mom and I will be out in a minute, | 我和你妈一会就出去 |
[15:56] | and we can all have dinner. | 我们一起吃晚饭 |
[15:58] | – Together? – Yes, together. | -一起吃吗 -一起吃 |
[16:01] | And you can tell me all about your day. | 你可以跟我讲讲你今天过得如何 |
[16:09] | Karen, | 凯伦 |
[16:12] | you’re not the only one feeling the loss. | 不是只有你觉得悲痛 |
[16:16] | I–I don’t know how to do what you do, Hen. | 我做不到你那么坚强 亨 |
[16:22] | How to just put it away. | 就那样放下 |
[16:30] | I haven’t put anything away. | 我没有放下 |
[16:35] | I’m sad, too. | 我也很伤心 |
[16:38] | I got really attached to the idea of a new baby. | 迎接一个新宝宝的想法已在我内心扎根了 |
[16:46] | I guess maybe that’s the difference. | 也许这就是差别吧 |
[16:49] | Those embryos were just an idea to you. | 那些胚胎对你来说只是个”想法” |
[16:54] | But each one of them was actually a part of me. | 但对我来说 如同血肉 |
[17:08] | I really wish I could help her, | 我真想帮上忙 |
[17:09] | but she’s not talking to me about it. | 但她不跟我谈这事 |
[17:11] | I’m not sure she’s talking to anybody. | 她好像跟谁都不说 |
[17:13] | There’s definitely something going on with her. | 她肯定有事 |
[17:15] | Eddie, too. Hey, you guys think it’s the Santa Anas? | 埃迪也有事 是因为圣安娜山吗 |
[17:18] | I mean, they–they make people act weird, right? | 风水不好 人们受影响了吧 |
[17:21] | I definitely don’t think it’s the wind. | 你讲点科学吧 |
[17:24] | Wait, you know what? Maybe it’s something personal she doesn’t feel like sharing. | 也许就是一些私事 她不想谈 |
[17:28] | Well, historically speaking, | 从过往来看 |
[17:28] | Hen and I tell each other everything. | 我和亨无话不谈 |
[17:31] | Wait, everything? | 无话不谈吗 |
[17:33] | – Did you tell her about me? – No. | -你也说我的事了吗 -没有 |
[17:35] | I mean, I would have if I felt like she was listening. | 如果她有心听 我也会说 |
[17:39] | Maddie, you know she’s my best friend. | 麦迪 你知道我跟她是知己 |
[17:41] | – I need to talk to someone. – I-I know. | -我总得找人谈心 -我知道 |
[17:43] | It’s just, you tell her, she tells Buck. | 但是你告诉她 她告诉巴克 |
[17:46] | I mean, maybe everything doesn’t need to be shared with the 118. | 私事不用让全消防局的人都知道吧 |
[17:49] | No way. | 不行 |
[17:50] | If we didn’t tell each other everything, | 如果不跟彼此谈心 |
[17:52] | what else would we do on a 24-hour shift? | 当班24小时 还能做什么呢 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | – Hey, you don’t have to. – It’s fine. | -你不想说 就不用说 -没事 |
[18:02] | I am back in therapy. | 我又去看心理医生了 |
[18:05] | Mandated by my boss this time. | 这回是上司下令 |
[18:07] | Did–did something happen at work? | 你工作上遇到什么事了吗 |
[18:10] | A woman filed a complaint against me. | 一个女人投诉我了 |
[18:14] | She said I was stalking her. | 她说对她纠缠不清 |
[18:16] | I think stalking is an overstatement. | 我做得也没有那么过分 |
[18:20] | But… it’s true? | 但你确实这样做了 |
[18:25] | This woman called 9-1-1, | 一个女人打了求救电话 |
[18:26] | and Maddie thought she was in trouble, | 麦迪以为她遇到问题了 |
[18:28] | so she just tried to help her. | 她就想伸出援手 |
[18:30] | Yeah, but she didn’t want my help | 她不想要我帮忙 |
[18:31] | because she thinks I’m a crazy person who invaded her privacy. | 因为她觉得我心理有病 侵犯了她的隐私 |
[18:35] | Maybe there’s a lesson in there for the two of you. | 也许你们俩都该引以为鉴 |
[18:41] | So what do you think’s going on with Eddie? | 你觉得埃迪出什么事了 |
[19:36] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[19:37] | – What the hell’s going on? – He’s not breathing. | -怎么了 -他没呼吸了 |
[19:39] | – Call 9-1-1! – Are you crazy? | -打求救电话 -你疯了吗 |
[19:41] | I’m not calling anyone. Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 我才不会打电话 他不会有事 |
[19:43] | His airway’s blocked. | 他呼吸道堵住了 |
[19:46] | Come on, buddy. | 坚持住 |
[19:56] | – What the hell’s that? – Part of his nose… | -这是什么 -他鼻腔碎片 |
[20:00] | that I knocked into his cranial cavity | 我打碎他颅腔时 |
[20:01] | when I broke it before it fell down his throat. | 这玩意滑进他喉咙了 |
[20:03] | He’s gonna start leaking spinal fluid. | 他开始流脊髓液了 |
[20:05] | Holy crap. Is he dead? | 我靠 他死了吗 |
[20:10] | Hey, give that back! | 还给我 |
[20:11] | No, no, no. Don’t do it. | 别打 别打 |
[20:12] | Don’t do it! | 别打电话 |
[20:22] | LAFD. | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[20:23] | Clear a path. | 让路 |
[20:25] | Fire department, coming through. | 消防员来了 |
[20:30] | Man down over there, Cap. | 伤者在那边 老大 |
[20:34] | Gonna hook him up to the LifePack, check his rhythm. | 给他打营养液 检查心跳 |
[20:37] | Airway’s clear. | 呼吸道畅通 |
[20:38] | It could be a cranial intrusion. | 可能是颅腔受伤 |
[20:40] | Let’s check for spinal fluid. | 检查脊髓液 |
[20:43] | No sign of neck injury, but his pulse is a little low. | 颈部没受伤 但他脉搏很弱 |
[20:47] | That’s part of his nose. | 这是他鼻腔碎片 |
[20:49] | Someone cleared it and sat him upright. | 有人拿出来了 让他坐直了 |
[20:54] | Looks like somebody knew what they were doing. | 看来对方有相关医疗知识 |
[21:02] | So are you the one who saved him | 你是救他的人 |
[21:02] | or the one who almost killed him? | 还是差点杀死他的人 |
[21:05] | – Both. – What the hell, Eddie? | -都是 -你怎么回事 埃迪 |
[21:08] | Can we talk about this later? I need to go before– | 稍后再谈吧 我得赶紧走 免得… |
[21:13] | The police show up? | 免得被警察逮住吗 |
[21:17] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:18] | Saving myself the trouble of having to bail you out of jail again. | 给自己省事 我不想再去监狱保释你了 |
[21:21] | Put this on until the cops leave. | 警察离开之前 穿着吧 |
[21:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Let me know what hospital you guys drop him off at. | 送他去哪家医院 到时告诉我一声 |
[21:38] | I’ll– I’ll make sure he’s okay. | 我想确认他平安无事 |
[21:40] | You knocked his nose into his brain. He ain’t okay. | 他的鼻子被你打碎戳进了脑部 怎么会没事 |
[21:43] | Look, I did my best to help him. | 我刚才尽全力救助他了 |
[21:46] | I’m the one who called 9-1-1. | 是我打了911报警 |
[21:48] | How long you been fighting here? | 你在这里打拳多久了 |
[21:50] | Promoter saw me at the junkyard fights a few weeks ago, | 经理人几周前看过我在废车场的比赛 |
[21:53] | offered me a shot. | 招我过来打拳 |
[21:56] | Pays pretty good. | 薪酬丰厚 |
[21:58] | That’s not why you’re doing this. | 这不该是为了钱 |
[22:00] | Fighting was supposed to be a healthy outlet, | 打拳本该是一种合理健康的发泄方式 |
[22:02] | – not an obsession. – It’s not. | -而非引你沉沦 -我没有 |
[22:04] | – Just got out of hand tonight. – I bet. | -今晚失控了而已 -是吗 |
[22:07] | Tell me, that hit to the nose, was that a lucky shot? | 你刚才是碰巧击中了他的鼻梁 |
[22:10] | Or had he dropped his hands? | 还是趁他不备 故意为之 |
[22:11] | Tap out or knock out. | 要么认输 要么打倒 |
[22:13] | Those are the rules. | 规则就是如此 |
[22:14] | – He didn’t tap out. – He was so punch drunk, | -他刚才可没认输 -他都被你打蒙了 |
[22:16] | he couldn’t even lift his hands to protect himself. | 根本无力抵挡你的攻击了 |
[22:18] | You think he should’ve had the presence of mind to tap out? | 都被打成这样了 他哪还想得到要认输 |
[22:21] | Eddie, you need to talk to someone. | 埃迪 你真该找人聊聊 |
[22:24] | You know what? Just save the lecture. | 行了 说够了吧 |
[22:26] | Bosko. | 巴斯科 |
[22:29] | – We’re heading out. – Coming, Cap. | -走了 -这就来 老大 |
[22:32] | We’re not done talking about this. | 这事没完 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 行 |
[23:00] | It’s quiet around here. Where is everybody? | 你家好安静啊 大家都去哪儿了 |
[23:03] | Bobby found an ice rink in Van Nuys. | 巴比在范耐斯发现了一个溜冰场 |
[23:06] | He wanted to teach May and Harry how to skate. | 他想教梅和哈里滑冰 |
[23:12] | I can’t believe you didn’t go. | 你居然没跟着去 |
[23:15] | You didn’t wanna see Bobby’s ice dancing moves? | 你不想看看巴比在冰上曼妙的舞姿吗 |
[23:17] | Girl, I am not interested in any athletic activity that requires a parka. | 裹成粽子去运动 敬谢不敏 |
[23:23] | May and Harry seemed to be excited about it, though. | 但梅和哈里倒是跃跃欲试 |
[23:25] | Though probably not as much as Bobby. | 不过跟巴比相比 可是小巫见大巫了 |
[23:29] | It must be nice for him. | 他肯定很高兴 |
[23:31] | He’s finally having his first with Harry and May. | 终于有机会跟梅和哈里共度亲子时光了 |
[23:36] | Teaching them something new. That’s nice. | 把自己的技能教给他们 真温馨 |
[23:41] | So what’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[23:44] | I heard about what happened with the IVF. | 听说试管婴儿没成功 |
[23:52] | Chimney told Bobby, and Bobby told you. | 奇米告诉了巴比 巴比又透露给你了 |
[23:54] | I wish you had told me yourself. | 我倒希望你能亲口告诉我 |
[23:57] | You had so much on your plate, Athena. | 你的烦心事已经够多了 阿西娜 |
[23:59] | There is always room for you. | 为朋友排忧解难 不算烦心事 |
[24:04] | Truthfully, I thought we would’ve gotten through it. | 说实话 我本以为能挺过这关 |
[24:08] | I mean, the day we got the news, | 接到消息那天 |
[24:10] | we got in bed together, and we–we held each other. | 我们在床上彼此依偎 |
[24:15] | We cried. | 抱头痛哭 |
[24:17] | And we grieved. | 释放悲伤 |
[24:20] | But then at some point, I got up… | 我最终振作了起来… |
[24:25] | but she’s still laying in the bed. | 可她却一蹶不振 |
[24:30] | I mean, I see her struggling, and you know– | 我察觉到她内心的痛苦挣扎… |
[24:33] | And I know it’s true and you know– | 此事确实打击不小 |
[24:36] | And I– I know she’s not trying to spite me, | 我知道她不是故意激我的火 |
[24:38] | but it’s just– there’s just a part of me that– | 但我心里就是… |
[24:41] | You’re angry with her. | 你很生她的气 |
[24:44] | And I don’t wanna be. | 可我不想 |
[24:48] | I hate that I am. | 我就是止不住冒火 |
[24:52] | But I– I come home, Athena, and… | 可当我回到家 阿西娜 |
[24:55] | the house is a mess, | 看到家里一团糟 |
[24:56] | and– and Denny’s parked in front of that television, | 丹尼趴在电视机前 |
[24:59] | and he hasn’t eaten anything that– that doesn’t come out of a box or a bag, | 只能吃外卖 |
[25:05] | And I– and I just– I just– | 我… 我就是… |
[25:06] | I wanna– I wanna scream at her. | 我好想朝她大吼 |
[25:09] | We’re still here! | 我们俩还在啊 |
[25:12] | Your actual living, breathing son | 你活蹦乱跳的儿子 |
[25:15] | and– and your wife– | 还有你的妻子 |
[25:16] | we’re here! | 我们都在你身边呢 |
[25:18] | And we need you! | 我们也需要你 |
[25:24] | I feel like such a terrible person for saying that out loud. | 亲口承认这些怨念 我真觉得自己很渣 |
[25:30] | But you’re not. | 可你没有朝她吼 |
[25:32] | You haven’t said any of this to her. | 纵使你再不满 也没有朝她发泄 |
[25:35] | You’re saying it to me. | 而是向我袒露心迹 |
[25:38] | Because you are worried, frustrated | 因为你担心忧虑 挫败无奈 |
[25:41] | and frankly, exhausted. | 说实话 也已经被折磨得身心俱疲了 |
[25:43] | And I’m scared. | 我真的好害怕 |
[25:48] | Karen will come back to you. | 凯伦总会回心转意 |
[25:51] | But until then, you got me. Hm? | 在她想通之前 我会一直陪着你 |
[26:09] | Diaz, | 迪亚兹 |
[26:11] | up here, now. | 立刻来一趟 |
[26:12] | I was gonna go change. | 我刚想去换衣服 |
[26:13] | No, we talk first. | 不用了 先过来谈谈 |
[26:21] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[26:22] | Just talk to your captain. | 来和你队长谈谈 |
[26:25] | Did you tell him? You sold me out, huh? | 你告诉他了 你出卖我了 |
[26:29] | I thought we were friends. | 亏我还以为和你是朋友 |
[26:31] | What’s the name of my cat? | 我家猫叫什么 |
[26:35] | I know about your kid and your dead wife | 我了解你的儿子和亡妻 |
[26:37] | and your arrest record and the guy you almost killed. | 我知道你跟人打架被捕 还差点失手杀人 |
[26:41] | So tell me, | 你倒是说说 |
[26:43] | what’s the name of my cat? | 我家猫叫什么啊 |
[26:45] | I have no freakin’ idea. | 我不知道 行了吧 |
[26:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:48] | It’s a one-way street with you, Diaz. | 你根本不了解我 迪亚兹 |
[26:51] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[26:55] | And for the record, I don’t have a cat. | 顺便说一句 我根本没养猫 |
[27:03] | Look, Cap, I don’t know what Bosko told you– | 老大 不管巴斯科说了什么… |
[27:04] | Captain Cooper called me last night. | 库珀队长昨晚打给我了 |
[27:07] | He recognized you from the tsunami. | 他海啸时见过你 所以认出你了 |
[27:09] | He wanted to give me a heads up | 他想给我提个醒 |
[27:10] | about a potential problem in my house. | 我的队员可能有异常 |
[27:12] | – But Lena– – She was here when I pulled in this morning. | -那莉娜来… -我今早到这儿时 她就已经在等我了 |
[27:15] | Wanted to make sure I had a full picture | 她想告诉我事实真相 |
[27:17] | and that I wasn’t too hard on you. | 以免我苛责你 |
[27:21] | – Guess I owe her an apology. – Take a seat. | -看来我得给她道个歉 -坐吧 |
[27:30] | It’s nothing. It’s– I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[27:34] | Just needed a place to let off some steam. | 就是得找个地方发泄一下 |
[27:36] | – Things got a little out of– – Control? | -不小心… -失控了 |
[27:39] | That’s what this is about, right? | 我算是明白了 |
[27:42] | You’re the guy who always keeps it together, | 你不想被生活打垮 |
[27:43] | no matter what life throws at you. | 无论遇到什么挫折 都绝不认输 |
[27:46] | You shake it off, keep moving forward. | 你总是装作若无其事地继续前进 |
[27:48] | Lots of people have it worse. | 总好过停滞不前啊 |
[27:49] | Eddie, I just wanna make sure | 埃迪 我就是想告诉你 |
[27:50] | you don’t think you have to lose everything… | 不必等到全盘皆输 |
[27:54] | before you can allow yourself to feel anything. | 才允许自己放声大哭 |
[27:59] | No, Christopher needs me to be in control. | 不行 我得给克里斯托弗依靠 |
[28:02] | I’m the only parent he’s got left, | 他只有我了 |
[28:04] | and I can’t let him down again. | 我不能再辜负他了 |
[28:05] | When did you let him down before? | 你什么时候辜负过他 |
[28:07] | God, when did I not let him down? | 天呐 从何说起呢 |
[28:11] | I wasn’t there when he was a baby. | 他刚出生时 我没能伴他左右 |
[28:14] | Stayed away too long, and it broke his mother. | 我常年在外 深深伤害了他的母亲 |
[28:17] | Shannon ran away, I– and I couldn’t stop her. | 珊浓不告而别 而我却无能无力 |
[28:20] | I couldn’t bring her back home. | 我没法让她回心转意 |
[28:22] | So I brought him here. | 只好带他远走他乡 |
[28:25] | And let her back into his life. | 可后来 我又放任珊浓再次走近 |
[28:26] | That’s what Christopher wanted. | 克里斯托弗也想要母亲的陪伴啊 |
[28:28] | Yeah, but– but I knew better. | 但我吸取教训了 |
[28:30] | She already left once, broke his heart. | 她曾经不告而别 伤过孩子 |
[28:34] | You know, I was so afraid she was gonna do it again. | 我当时好害怕她会故技重施 |
[28:41] | – She did. – She died, Eddie. | -她果然又离开了 -她去世了 埃迪 |
[28:43] | Yeah, after she told me she wanted… | 去世之前 她想要… |
[28:48] | a divorce. | 离婚 |
[28:55] | And I’m– | 而我… |
[28:58] | I’m still mad. | 我现在都没能原谅她 |
[28:59] | How stupid is that? | 多傻啊 |
[29:02] | I’m angry at a dead person and at myself | 我生死人的气 也气自己 |
[29:05] | because I forgave her… | 因为我曾经原谅了她 |
[29:08] | for everything, and– | 我都对她既往不咎了 |
[29:11] | and it wasn’t enough. | 可还是不够好 |
[29:14] | I wasn’t enough. | 我做得还不够好 |
[29:29] | All right, listen up. | 听好 |
[29:30] | The speed and efficiency is total crap lately. | 最近大家的速度和效率都惨不忍睹 |
[29:32] | How bad does it suck? | 有多差呢 |
[29:33] | An average of 15 seconds too long to find each item. | 找一件货 居然平均花费15秒 |
[29:36] | Customers shop with us online | 顾客之所以网购 |
[29:37] | because they want their stuff fast. | 就是图快捷 |
[29:39] | You slow pokes can’t keep up with the bots. | 你们慢吞吞地像蜗牛 机器人都比你们强 |
[29:42] | Because of that, | 鉴于这种情况 |
[29:43] | I’m canceling all bathroom breaks until further notice. | 以后不准上厕所 看你们的表现再行更改 |
[29:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 得了 别抱怨了 |
[29:47] | We’ve already wasted a minute here | 我们已经浪费了一分钟的宝贵时间 |
[29:48] | because we had to stop and have this chat. | 就因为我得给你们训话 |
[29:50] | So my suggestion is quit your whining | 所以 你们最好少废话 |
[29:52] | and go light a fire under it. | 赶紧脚踩风火轮去干活 |
[29:54] | Now! | 快去啊 |
[30:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:05] | No, I really have to go to the bathroom. | 有事 我要上厕所 |
[30:08] | I think I gotta sneak in there. | 我可能得偷溜进去了 |
[30:09] | Don’t do it; it’ll ruin your pick-time. | 不要 你的找货效率肯定会下降 |
[30:11] | Yes, of course it will, | 那是自然啊 |
[30:12] | but our pick-time is supposed to include pee-pee-time. | 干活要紧 但人有三急啊 |
[30:14] | It’s the law. | 这是人权 |
[30:15] | Yeah, well, the law doesn’t apply to the robots. | 机器人可不管这些 |
[30:17] | They don’t take breaks. | 机器完全不知疲倦 |
[30:18] | They’re already self-aware. | 简直抢饭碗啊 |
[30:19] | You know, sometimes I hate this dumb job. | 有时 我真讨厌这份无聊的工作 |
[30:21] | You know, I heard a rumor | 我听人说 |
[30:21] | that Shane is gonna fire the slowest picker from this shift, | 谢恩打算炒掉这班人中最慢的那一个 |
[30:23] | and I need this dumb job. | 可我需要这份无聊的工作 |
[30:26] | God, he’s still over there. | 天呐 他还在那儿盯着呢 |
[30:27] | I’m already a minute behind. I gotta go. | 我已经慢了一分钟了 我得抓紧了 |
[31:09] | I’m fired. | 我完蛋了 |
[31:16] | Self-driving cars, | 无人驾驶汽车 |
[31:18] | smart homes, robot labor. | 智能家居 机器工人 |
[31:21] | I’m telling you, Hen, | 依我看 亨 |
[31:22] | the future is here and it is terrifying. | 已经变天了 未来太吓人了 |
[31:26] | Hen! | 亨 |
[31:29] | I’m so– I’m sorry, Chim. I’m– | 对不起 老奇 我… |
[31:31] | I’m just a little distracted. | 我有点走神了 |
[31:33] | Look, I know. And I’m sorry. | 我懂 可你得振作起来 |
[31:35] | But I can’t do this without you. | 我没你不行 |
[31:38] | I need my partner back. | 快把我神志清醒的搭档找回来 |
[31:45] | I’m here. I’m with you. | 我在呢 我可以 |
[31:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:50] | Let’s go put down this robot revolution. | 我们去镇压机器人革命吧 |
[31:52] | Not all automation is bad. | 机器也有好用的时候 |
[31:56] | Nice! | 厉害 |
[31:59] | Robot number three just went crazy. | 三号机器人不知为何发狂了 |
[32:01] | What kinda robot are we talking about? | 什么类型的机器人 |
[32:02] | Transport. The company has a whole army of them. | 运输机 我司有大量该类机器人 |
[32:04] | And they’re used for moving heavy boxes and shelved items around the warehouse. | 用于搬运和搁置仓库中的重物 |
[32:06] | And it attacked someone? | 攻击了谁 |
[32:08] | Yeah, my co-worker Jerome. | 我同事 杰瑞姆 |
[32:09] | I heard that it just beelined for him like a suicide bomber | 我听说 机器人像自杀式炸弹客一样紧追着他不放 |
[32:11] | and crashed into the end of the aisle | 把他逼到了角落 |
[32:12] | then took down a whole row of shelves. | 撞倒了一整排货架 |
[32:14] | I miss brick-and-mortar. | 好想念实体店啊 |
[32:15] | Any idea what caused the robot to malfunction? | 知道机器人故障的原因吗 |
[32:17] | Normally, their movements are really precise. | 机器人的运转通常十分精准 |
[32:19] | It’s just that, number three was just gunning for Jerome. | 不知为何 三号机器人就跟杰瑞姆杠上了 |
[32:21] | Okay, you guys can clear away. | 大家闪开吧 |
[32:23] | We’ll take over from here. | 交给我们吧 |
[32:24] | Step back, please. | 请退后 |
[32:29] | Hi, Jerome. Are you having any trouble breathing? | 杰瑞姆 你呼吸困难吗 |
[32:32] | – No. – Obvious crush injuries. | -不 -有明显的挤压伤 |
[32:34] | Don’t know the condition of his extremities under there. | 双腿情况未知 |
[32:36] | All I wanted was to take a leak. | 我刚才只是想尿尿 |
[32:38] | It’s a basic human need. | 人有三急啊 |
[32:40] | Did– did you pee on this before it crashed? | 机器人发狂前 你是不是尿在上面了 |
[32:42] | Why would you do that? | 什么仇什么怨啊 |
[32:43] | Our supervisor won’t let us go to the bathroom. | 监工不准我们上厕所 |
[32:46] | It ruins our pick-time. | 拣货效率会下降 |
[32:47] | Yeah, according to our supervisor, Shane– | 我们的监工 谢恩… |
[32:49] | Where is Shane? | 谢恩在哪儿 |
[32:51] | Don’t go anywhere, Shane. | 别走啊 谢恩 |
[32:52] | OSHA’s gonna have a field day with you. | 职业安全与健康管理局要请你喝茶了 |
[32:54] | Cap, heart’s racing, | 老大 他的心跳加剧 |
[32:56] | blood pressure’s a little low and not a lot of blood. | 血压偏低 出血不多 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna start a line. | 我得仔细查看一下 |
[32:58] | It could be something severed underneath but currently compressed. | 可能体内血管破裂 但受重物压制 暂时还未血崩 |
[33:02] | – Ready for either extremity. – Okay, Buck, you’re with me. | -得把双腿拖出来 -好 巴克 跟我来 |
[33:04] | Eddie, take the side on his arm. | 埃迪负责抓住他的胳膊往外拖 |
[33:06] | You got it, Cap. | 好 老大 |
[33:06] | We need to lift the shelving unit at exactly the same time | 我们得同时抬起货架 |
[33:10] | so they can work on him simultaneously. | 这样才能把他顺利救出 |
[33:11] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[33:17] | I’ve got brachial. | 上肢动脉无碍 |
[33:18] | Taking femoral. | 检查大腿动脉 |
[33:19] | I can hardly see the artery; it’s recoiling back up. | 动脉向内缩了 很难定位 |
[33:21] | Applying clamp and tourniquet. | 上夹钳和止血带 |
[33:23] | Eddie, can you hold his shoulders, please? | 埃迪 帮忙按住他的肩膀吧 |
[33:29] | I should’ve just wet my pants. | 早知如此 我还不如尿裤子 |
[33:32] | – Got it. – Damn it. | -好了 -该死 |
[33:33] | Hen, I need another– | 亨 再给我一把… |
[33:49] | Lost his pulse. He’s crashing. | 脉搏停了 他快不行了 |
[33:55] | Run the line wide open. | 加大输液量 |
[34:03] | We got him! | 意识恢复了 |
[34:06] | Cap, he’s stable enough to transport. | 老大 病患状况已稳定 可以抬走了 |
[34:11] | – Great work today, guys. – She is back! | -干得漂亮 各位 -给力亨回来了 |
[34:17] | All right, you get him to the hospital. | 你们送他去医院 |
[34:18] | I’ll see you back at the station. | 我们消防局见 |
[34:19] | Sure thing, Cap. | 没问题 老大 |
[34:25] | Maybe they’ll put a catheter in me at the hospital, | 也许医生会给我插导尿管 |
[34:28] | and then I’ll be able to go to the bathroom | 这样 就没人管我上厕所了 |
[34:32] | any time I damn well please. | 我想尿就尿 |
[34:34] | Jerome is joking about wanting a catheter, Hen. | 杰瑞姆想插导尿管呢 亨 |
[34:37] | I think he may have a head injury. | 这孩子可能脑子撞傻了 |
[34:40] | – Tell him to hold on. – Almost there, buddy. | -让他憋住 -就快到了 |
[34:53] | Let me give you a preview of tonight, Gram. | 我提前给你演奏一遍 奶奶 |
[34:55] | I know you’ll love it. | 我知道你想听 |
[34:57] | Gotta say, I feel completely vindicated | 不得不说 我当年真是明智 |
[35:00] | backing your decision to quit the piano at age nine. | 你九岁时 我就支持你放弃钢琴 改学提琴了 |
[35:03] | It is so fun telling your parents, “I told you so.” | 姜还是老的辣 你父母哭笑不得的反应真是精彩 |
[35:07] | I’d take all the credit, | 虽然全靠我自己用功 |
[35:08] | but I know you were the OG, Gran. | 但您年纪大 就让着您吧 奶奶 |
[35:11] | I hate that I can’t be there for your Philharmonic debut. | 不能去看你在爱乐交响团的首秀 真是太遗憾了 |
[35:15] | Youngest soloist in L.A. Orchestra history. | 洛杉矶有史以来最年轻的提琴独奏手 |
[35:19] | I mean, this is pretty much the pinnacle of stuff a grandma lives for. | 奶奶能活着看到你取得这样的成就 真是值了 |
[35:26] | And you’ve never missed a performance yet, so… | 你之前从没错过我的任何一场演出… |
[35:29] | it won’t be the same without you. | 这次你不能去 真是太遗憾了 |
[36:15] | Mom. I’m leaving Gran’s house now | 妈 我刚从奶奶家出来 |
[36:17] | to go pick up my dress at the cleaners. | 现在去干洗店取礼服 |
[36:20] | No, I won’t be late. | 放心 不会迟到 |
[36:46] | – Mom. – Honey. | -妈 -宝贝 |
[36:48] | I’m just calling again to make sure you have your heels. | 我就想再打来确认一下 你带高跟鞋了吗 |
[36:50] | Stop fussing. | 别这么神经质啦 |
[36:51] | You’d think you were the one giving the performance. | 要演奏的人又不是你 |
[36:53] | You think I’m bad? | 我这还只是口头担心呢 |
[36:54] | Your father changed his shirt again. | 你爸都紧张地换了好几件衬衫了 |
[36:56] | – He’s driving me crazy. – I heard that. | -我都快被他折磨疯了 -我听着呢 |
[36:58] | Go help him. I’m good. | 去帮他选吧 别担心我 |
[37:01] | We’re so proud of you, honey. Bye. | 你真是我们的骄傲 宝贝 拜拜 |
[37:53] | Hen, what happened? | 亨 怎么回事 |
[37:54] | I-I hit a car in the intersection. | 我在十字路口撞了一辆车 |
[37:56] | – There’s a girl in it. – I’ll call for more units. | -车里有个女孩 -我呼救支援 |
[37:58] | We have to get Jerome to the hospital. | 我们还得送杰瑞姆去医院呢 |
[38:01] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听到吗 |
[38:03] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[38:05] | Evelyn. Evelyn! Evelyn, can you hear me? | 艾芙琳 艾芙琳 能听到吗 |
[38:07] | Ma’am, if you– if you can’t lift your head, | 女士 你的头能动吗 |
[38:09] | can you move your fingers if you can hear me? | 能听到 就动动手指 |
[38:11] | Dispatch, this is ambulance 118. | 调度中心 这里是118救护车 |
[38:13] | We’ve hit a civilian vehicle | 我们与民用轿车相撞了 |
[38:14] | at the intersection of West Olympic and Main. | 地址是西奥林匹克和梅恩交界的十字路口 |
[38:16] | The vehicle driver is injured. | 车主受伤了 |
[38:18] | Request assistance ASAP. | 请求紧急援救 |
[38:19] | Dispatch, this is Captain 118. | 调度中心 我是118队长 |
[38:21] | We are en route to the scene at West Olympic and Main. | 我们这就赶往现场 |
[38:23] | We also need an additional RA unit | 请求派遣一辆救护车 |
[38:25] | to transport our passenger. | 转移我们车上的伤患 |
[38:26] | – Copy that, 118. – Cap, who was driving the ambulance? | -收到 118队 -老大 刚才是谁开的车 |
[38:29] | Hen. | 亨 |
[38:41] | Evelyn! | 艾芙琳 |
[38:43] | Here, let me get it. | 我来吧 |
[38:44] | Evelyn, we’re not gonna leave you, okay? | 艾芙琳 我们一定会救你出来 |
[38:46] | – Jerome? – Still stable. | -杰瑞姆呢 -伤情稳定 |
[38:48] | – Come on! – Okay, we’re just gonna have to break the glass. | -打不开啊 -我们得想办法打碎玻璃 |
[38:50] | I have to break the glass. Hold on. | 得把玻璃打碎 稍等 |
[38:52] | Bring the jaws of life. | 拿救生颚 |
[38:52] | Eddie, jump bag and extra medical gear. | 埃迪 拿上医疗包和设备 |
[38:54] | – My– – Hen, I am taking this over. | -天呐… -亨 交给我吧 |
[38:56] | – You can’t work on her. – Come on, come on. No! | -你不适合参与救助 -不要 |
[38:57] | Cap, Cap, I need to work on her! | 老大 老大 让我救她吧 |
[38:59] | This is procedure, this is procedure; we’ve got this. | 这是规定 交给我们吧 |
[39:01] | – I need to help her! – No, we’ve got this. | -我必须救她 -不行 交给我们吧 |
[39:03] | I need you to stand over here. | 你先去一边等着 |
[39:07] | – Yeah– her name is Evelyn. – Okay, okay. | -她叫艾芙琳 -好 |
[39:11] | Stay here. Stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[39:19] | Evelyn, can you hear me? | 艾芙琳 能听到吗 |
[39:20] | Cap, there’s more blood in the car than in her body. | 老大 她大出血了 |
[39:23] | – I know. – She’s unresponsive. | -是啊 -她没有反应了 |
[39:24] | Breathing is shallow. There’s no room in here. | 呼吸微弱 车里空间太小了 |
[39:27] | We have to pull her out. | 我们得把她拖出来 |
[39:38] | Okay, putting her down. | 把她放平 |
[39:43] | Pelvis looks broken. Thorax could be crushed. | 盆骨碎裂 胸腔受到挤压 |
[39:45] | Possible organ damage. Eddie, get in here. | 器官可能受损了 埃迪 来搭把手 |
[39:51] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 挺住啊 |
[40:05] | Ambulance just hit that car. | 救护车撞上了汽车 |
[40:07] | I think she just hit that car. | 好像是她开的车 |
[40:20] | Hen. Hen, Hen. | 亨 亨 亨 |
[40:22] | – Look here. – Athena. | -我来了 -阿西娜 |
[40:23] | W-w-what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:25] | Bobby called me, okay? | 巴比联系我了 |
[40:27] | How you doing? You gonna be okay? | 你怎么样了 没事吧 |
[40:32] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:33] | The– the light. | 交通灯出问题了 |
[40:36] | – Is Evelyn okay? – They’re working on her now. | -艾芙琳没事吧 -他们正在救治她 |
[40:38] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay? | -好吗 -好 |
[40:40] | I-I-I slowed– I slowed down. | 我当时减速了 |
[40:43] | I thought I had the g-green, but then I saw her. | 我本以为绿灯了 可她没停车 |
[40:46] | – But I know– but I couldn’t– – Listen, listen. | -但我明知… 可没能… -听我说 |
[40:48] | – You need to stop talking. – B-b-but– but I did this. | -你先别说了 -都怪我 |
[40:51] | Athena, I hit her! | 阿西娜 我撞了她 |
[40:53] | Hen, I love you, I love you, but you need to shut up! Okay? | 亨 我都懂 但你不能再胡言乱语了 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[41:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:01] | Listen to me! There’s gonna be an investigation. | 听我说 一定会有人前来调查事故 |
[41:03] | And it starts now. | 现在就得紧张起来 |
[41:05] | Okay, LAFD, LAPD, they’re gonna roll up on the scene | 洛杉矶警局和消防局都会赶来现场 |
[41:09] | with a lot of questions. | 对你进行盘问 |
[41:10] | Now listen to me. | 你听好 |
[41:11] | You need to think carefully about what you’re going to say. | 想好之后 再开口 |
[41:14] | I want– I want to tell them the truth. | 我想告诉他们真相 |
[41:16] | Yes. But you only tell them what you know. | 没错 但要按事实说话 |
[41:20] | Not what you think, not what you feel. | 别提不切实际的想法 别掺杂个人感受 |
[41:22] | – Okay. – Right? Answer the questions, | -好 -如实回答问题 |
[41:24] | but stick to the facts. | 但只描述事实就好 |
[41:25] | You think you can do that? | 做得到吗 |
[41:28] | Henrietta? | 亨丽埃塔 |
[41:31] | – Henrietta! – No! | -亨丽埃塔 -不要啊 |
[41:34] | No! | 不要 |