时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Look out L.A.! | 洛城子民们 当心了 |
[00:19] | The eggheads over at JPL say there’s a meteor shower coming our way. | 喷气推进实验所的学究们声称流星雨将临 |
[00:22] | But not to worry– | 但别担心 |
[00:23] | it’s supposed to land smack-dab in the middle of Pacific. | 陨石会直接落到太平洋中心 |
[00:26] | So keep it tuned right here to KSXI, K-Sexy Radio. | 请锁定本台 |
[00:31] | And while we’re “Waiting for a Star to Fall”, | 我们会带来流星雨直播 |
[00:38] | My God, finally! | 终于来了 |
[00:40] | Wait. You cannot lift alone. | 等下 你一个人搬不动 |
[00:42] | He bring on dolly. | 他可以帮忙 |
[00:43] | I got it, Ms. Ulyanov. | 我可以 乌里扬诺夫太太 |
[00:44] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么重 |
[00:46] | Lift with your knees, girl. | 膝盖用力 加油 |
[00:52] | I’ll slip the rent under your door later, I promise. | 我保证稍后会把房租塞到你门边 |
[00:54] | No, I not worry, Olivia. | 我不着急 奥利维亚 |
[00:58] | You throw party for yourself? | 你一个人开狂欢派对啊 |
[01:00] | Pity party, yeah, pity rager. | 自怨自艾[派对] 自暴自弃 |
[01:03] | It’s not every day you get fired from your content creation job | 内容创意类工作 都能被炒鱿鱼 |
[01:06] | because someone decided you “aren’t getting the voice of the blog.” | 就因为有人觉得粉丝话题度不够 |
[01:10] | You think it’s my RBF? Don’t answer that. | 是因为我天生”碧池”脸吗 别回答了 |
[01:13] | Olivia, it’s been days. | 奥利维亚 你宅了很多天了 |
[01:16] | You cannot stay inside forever. | 你不能一直宅下去 |
[01:18] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[01:19] | My forever just got totally awesome. | 宅在家里变得更舒服了 |
[01:24] | Because of blanket? | 因为一条毯子吗 |
[01:25] | Weighted blanket. | “厚重毯” |
[01:27] | It’s like a perpetual hug, Ms. Ulyanov, | 就像永远有人抱着你 乌里扬诺夫太太 |
[01:29] | just precisely what I need. | 正符合我所需 |
[01:31] | No, it’s what I deserve. | 不 我值得拥有 |
[01:33] | I’ll see you in the spring. | 来年春天再见 |
[01:38] | You are not a receptacle for anyone’s feelings. | 你不是别人的情绪垃圾桶 |
[01:41] | You must fill your own cup… | 你必须自己填满 |
[01:44] | For you cannot pour from an empty one. | 不能从空杯中汲取 |
[01:56] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[01:57] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[02:12] | I am one who called. | 我是打求救电话的人 |
[02:13] | Ma’am, what’s the name of the victim? | 女士 受害者叫什么名字 |
[02:14] | Her name is Olivia. | 她叫奥利维亚 |
[02:15] | She is alive. It is a miracle. | 她还活着 简直是个奇迹 |
[02:17] | I see it fall from space. | 我亲眼看着从天而落 |
[02:22] | It fall all the way from heaven and land on top of her. | 从天陨落 降其身上 |
[02:26] | You mean through her. | 是穿过她吧 |
[02:27] | This can’t be happening,right? | 这一定是幻觉 |
[02:29] | Pulse is strong, airway’s clear, breathing’s good. | 脉搏稳定 呼吸道畅通 自主呼吸 |
[02:32] | CRT is good. | CRT心电图正常 |
[02:34] | Olivia, I need you to tell me your pain level from one to ten. | 奥利维亚 按疼痛指数描述一下伤口 |
[02:36] | It’s, like, a four, but it’s throbbing. | 四级程度 但伴有阵痛 |
[02:38] | How am I even alive? I have a hole in me! | 我怎么还活着啊 我身体被穿了个洞 |
[02:44] | Cap. | 老大 |
[02:45] | It looks like left lower abdomen, | 应该是左下腹部 |
[02:47] | might have taken out the kidney or at least lacerated it. | 好像打中肾脏 至少撕裂了 |
[02:50] | Can you wiggle your toes for me, ma’am? | 你能动一下脚趾吗 女士 |
[02:52] | It definitely missed the spine, Cap. | 没打中脊椎 老大 |
[02:54] | Yeah, and this weighted blanket contained the blast radius. | 这个”厚重毯”缩小了爆燃范围 |
[02:58] | Must have cauterized most of the blood vessels on the way through | 穿过身体时 起到烧灼止血的作用了 |
[03:00] | and the nerves too. | 也麻木了神经 |
[03:01] | That’s why you’re not in excessive pain, Olivia. | 所以你才没有特别疼 奥利维亚 |
[03:03] | Lucky me. | “我真走大运了” |
[03:05] | Cap, we’re gonna have to move her with this blanket. | 老大 要将毯子和她一起转移 |
[03:07] | And that chaise is also fused to her, Cap. | 躺椅也和她熔到一起了 老大 |
[03:13] | Guys! Guys, I– I found it. | 各位 我找到了 |
[03:16] | All the way from outer space. | 从外太空一路直下 |
[03:18] | – Should I grab it? – Doesn’t belong to you, Buck. | -我该去拿吗 -不属于你 巴克 |
[03:20] | It belongs in a museum. | 该送到博物馆 |
[03:24] | Okay, we’re gonna need the saws, both of ’em. | 需要电锯 两种都要 |
[03:27] | – Yeah. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -好 -不好意思 什么 |
[03:28] | Did you say saws? | 你刚才说电锯吗 |
[03:29] | Did he say saws? Did you say saws? | 他刚才说电锯吗 你说电锯吗 |
[03:34] | Of all the people on the planet, the thing had to hit me. | 世上这么多人 流星偏偏砸中我 |
[03:38] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[03:38] | Only one other person in history has ever been hit by a meteorite, | 史上另外就只有一个人被流星砸中 |
[03:42] | and that was in the ’50s, | 五十年代时 |
[03:43] | which makes you pretty special. | 说明你多么独特啊 |
[03:45] | I don’t feel special. How do you know that? | 我不感觉独特 你怎么知道这事 |
[03:48] | Why do you know that? | 你怎么会知道这种事 |
[03:49] | Buck was on the pier when the tsunami hit. | 海啸来袭时 巴克刚好在遇难码头 |
[03:51] | He’s kind of obsessed with natural disasters. | 他研究自然灾害知识走火入魔了 |
[03:54] | You want a natural disaster? | 你想看自然灾害吗 |
[03:55] | Look no further than my life. | 莫过于我的人生了 |
[03:57] | Not anymore. | 你的人生不再悲惨了 |
[03:58] | Space rocks do not just fall out of the sky onto anybody. | 太空陨石不会随便落到谁身上 |
[04:01] | You are gonna be famous. | 你这下要红了 |
[04:03] | Okay, instant backboard on three. | 听我指令 一起抬 |
[04:06] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[04:09] | All right, guys, watch your step. | 各位 慢慢走 |
[04:14] | I can’t believe Hen missed this. | 亨没看到这一幕 真可惜 |
[04:22] | Still not sleeping? | 还是失眠吗 |
[04:24] | Couple hours here and there, but… | 断断续续能睡一会儿 |
[04:29] | Every time I-I close my eyes… | 但每次一闭眼 |
[04:33] | You see her face. | 你总能看见她的脸 |
[04:35] | I relive the moment. | 那一幕总在脑海里浮现 |
[04:38] | Last night, it was like… | 而昨晚我梦见 |
[04:43] | I was crashing into her in slow motion… | 我撞上她的场景 慢动作回放 |
[04:49] | her injuries happening while the car was crumblin garound her. | 她在撞击中 受伤的全过程 无比清晰 |
[04:57] | Wha– what is that? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:59] | It’s not normal, right? | 这不正常吧 |
[05:00] | I have these moments that are good. | 人生中特别欣慰的时刻 |
[05:02] | We save someone from dying, my kid does something awesome. | 救死扶伤 孩子表现出色 |
[05:06] | It’s moments where I should be happy or proud or both. | 这些时候 我该感觉幸福自豪 |
[05:13] | I know that. | 我也清楚 |
[05:16] | Just don’t feel it. | 但我就是感觉不到 |
[05:17] | There’s no one right way to deal with trauma. | 应对心里伤痛 没有万全之法 |
[05:20] | All the first responders I counsel process it differently. | 我治疗过的每一个第一反应人员 应对方式都不同 |
[05:22] | And yet you all ask the same questions and press the same buttons. | 而你们总问一样的问题 使用同一种刺激方式 |
[05:26] | I mean, this is my third session… | 这是我第三次来治疗 |
[05:28] | You’re not finding therapy helpful? | 你没觉得心理治疗有作用 |
[05:30] | I used to. | 我以前觉得有用 |
[05:31] | After Doug died, I did it all: | 道格死后 我做了各种心理治疗 |
[05:33] | talk therapy, group therapy, cognitive processing. | 谈话治疗 小组治疗 认知处理 |
[05:37] | Spent six months just talking about my feelings. | 用了六个月 来聊自己的情绪感受 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry none of it helped you. | 很遗憾这些都没帮到你 |
[05:41] | What makes you think it didn’t? | 你怎么觉得没有呢 |
[05:42] | ‘Cause you’re sitting in that chair. | 因为你现在又来了 |
[05:44] | I don’t wanna be. | 我也不想来 |
[05:45] | I’d rather be at home with my kid, | 我更想跟孩子待在家 |
[05:47] | enjoying the one good thing I have going on. | 享受我生活中仅有的美好 |
[05:49] | So why do you keep coming back? | 你为什么还继续来治疗呢 |
[05:51] | I was ordered here by my boss. | 上司有命 不得不从 |
[05:52] | I know I need help to process this. | 我知道需要时间慢慢疗伤 |
[05:54] | I don’t want my kid to be like me. | 我不想让我孩子像我 |
[05:58] | I mean, Chris is always this happy, open kid, | 克里斯一直积极乐观 豁达开朗 |
[06:01] | ready to share every thought in his head. | 坦诚布公 有话直说 |
[06:03] | But he was in… pain. | 但他之前很受伤 |
[06:06] | He felt like he had to hide that from me, | 他感觉不能把痛苦告诉我 |
[06:10] | pretend he was okay. | 假装自己没事 |
[06:14] | I don’t want that for him. | 我不想让他那样 |
[06:15] | I violated Department policy, | 我违反了规定 |
[06:17] | violated a woman’s trust, and I am really sorry. | 辜负了一个女人的信任 我很抱歉 |
[06:21] | I almost killed a guy with my bare hands. | 我差点徒手杀死一个人 |
[06:23] | I killed a young girl in the prime of her life. | 我杀了一个正值大好年华的女孩 |
[06:26] | I survived. Doug didn’t. | 我活下来了 道格死了 |
[06:32] | So you still haven’t heard anything from the chief about Hen? | 局长还是没跟你说亨的事吗 |
[06:35] | I would tell you if they’d made a ruling, Buck– they haven’t. | 上面做出决策 我会告诉你 巴克 但还没有 |
[06:37] | But shouldn’t the investigators be done by now? | 但内务部应该查完了吧 |
[06:39] | We all know it was an accident. | 我们都知道那是场意外 |
[06:41] | Saw her yesterday. | 我昨天见到她了 |
[06:43] | I was on my way into Frank’s, | 我当时去弗兰克那边 |
[06:44] | ran into her outside the building. | 在外面看到她了 |
[06:45] | She seemed okay, just sad. | 她看起来没事 只是很难过 |
[06:48] | You can’t blame her for that. | 难过也无可厚非 |
[06:50] | – Or for anything. – How’s therapy with Frank? | -怎么都无可厚非 不是她的错 -你心理治疗如何了 |
[06:52] | – Haven’t seen him in a while. – Seems good. | -好久没见他了 -还不错 |
[06:54] | Though I’m not really surehe and I are… clicking. | 但我俩聊得不太投机 |
[06:57] | You should try talking to Rosemary. | 你该去找罗斯玛丽 |
[06:59] | I went to her after the stabbing– she was great. | 我被刺伤后 找她做心理治疗了 她特别好 |
[07:01] | Is that the one I slept with? | 是我睡过的那个吗 |
[07:02] | No, she doesn’t work for the Department anymore. | 不是 她离职了 |
[07:05] | You slept with your therapist? | 你把心理医生睡了吗 |
[07:06] | I was– going through a phase. | 我当时正处在特殊时期 |
[07:08] | Hey, didn’t you just go through one of those? | 你目前也不是这种状态吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 说不过你 |
[07:11] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[07:12] | Well, look who’s back on the beat! | 看谁大驾光临了 |
[07:14] | Just thought I’d stop by, see if there’s any word on our girl, Hen. | 我就是想来打听一下亨的事 |
[07:18] | You talk to her? | 你跟她聊过了吗 |
[07:19] | No, I try, | 没 试过了 |
[07:20] | but all she wants to talk about is– | 但她满脑子都是 |
[07:21] | The girl, yeah, I got that too. | 那个女孩 我这边也一样 |
[07:24] | May just sent me a copy of her college essay. | 梅把大学申请短文发给我了 |
[07:27] | She emailed it to you? | 她发邮件给你了吗 |
[07:29] | I guess she was too nervous to watch me read it in person. | 她应该是太紧张 不想让我当面看 |
[07:32] | I remember the drama when my sister was applying to college. | 我记得我姐上大学时 闹的一出啊 |
[07:35] | Think that’s half the reason why I decided to join the army. | 我参军一半原因是因为这事 |
[07:38] | Well, you tell a 17-year-old kid | 你让一个17岁的孩子 |
[07:39] | that their future depends on writing 600 perfect words, | 把未来放在一篇六百字的文章上 |
[07:41] | the pressure’s gonna get to ’em. | 换谁都会抓狂啊 |
[07:42] | I don’t remember what my college essay was about. | 我都不记得大学申请写些什么了 |
[07:45] | Why don’t you call Maddie and ask her what she wrote for you? | 你打电话问下麦迪 她都帮你写什么了 |
[07:50] | I am gonna kill this child. | 我要弄死这孩子 |
[07:54] | “Living with the Enemy.” | “与敌同行” |
[07:56] | I thought her essay was about the tsunami. | 还以为她会写海啸一事 |
[07:58] | So did I. It’s not. | 我也以为是呢 事实不是 |
[08:00] | Wait– who’s the enemy in the essay? | 等下 这里的”敌人”指谁 |
[08:03] | Me. | 我 |
[08:13] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[08:15] | System logs show that you pushed the button. | 系统记录显示 你当时按下按钮了 |
[08:17] | Your light was green when you entered the intersection. | 你开过十字路口时 是绿灯 |
[08:21] | Her light never changed. | 她那边的灯没改变 |
[08:24] | Looks like it was the circuit board on the streetlamp. | 好像是路灯的接线板出问题了 |
[08:28] | One of the relays was fried. | 其中继电器坏了 |
[08:30] | You did everything right. | 你没做错什么 |
[08:32] | And she’s still dead. | 但人死不能复生 |
[08:34] | But not because of you. | 但她的死 不怪你 |
[08:36] | I know it doesn’t feel that way, that you feel responsible– | 虽然你感觉不是这么回事 你很自责 |
[08:38] | Bobby, I’m the one that drove into her. | 巴比 我开车撞向了她 |
[08:43] | You can show me a million pieces of paper | 即使你拿着上百万份证据 |
[08:44] | that– that– that says it’s not my fault, | 证明不是我的错 |
[08:46] | but it’s still gonna feel like it is. | 我还是觉得有责任 |
[08:50] | Did you know she played the cello? | 你知道她会拉大提琴吗 |
[08:52] | It was an accident, Hen. | 这是个意外 亨 |
[08:55] | You’ve been cleared by the Department. | 局里同意你复职了 |
[08:57] | You can return to duty whenever you want. | 你随时可以归队 |
[09:03] | I don’t know when I can come back. | 我不知道何时能归队 |
[09:04] | Karen and I are going away for a few days, and– | 我和凯伦要离开几天 |
[09:11] | I think I’ma need some time. | 我可能需要一些时间 |
[09:13] | Take as much as you need. | 你需要多久都没问题 |
[09:16] | We’ll be here when you’re ready. | 我们等你恢复 |
[09:23] | “My mother is a police officer. | “我妈是个警察 |
[09:26] | It’s what’s she’s been my entire life. | 我从出生 她就一直当差 |
[09:28] | I never questioned it. | 我从没心生疑虑 |
[09:30] | But lately,answering the question, | 但最近 回答这个问题 |
[09:32] | ‘What does your mother do?’, | ‘你母亲从事什么工作’ |
[09:34] | fills me with something that feels like shame.” | 让我觉得很丢脸” |
[09:38] | Shame? My daughter’s ashamed of me? | 很丢脸 我女儿觉得我丢脸 |
[09:42] | That’s not what she’s saying. | 她不是那个意思 |
[09:45] | You haven’t read it. | 你连看都没看 |
[09:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | You did read it. | 你确实看过了 |
[09:55] | You knew she was writing this about me. | 你早知道她写的内容是我 |
[10:01] | We discussed it. | 我们俩聊了一下 |
[10:03] | She wanted to write about something that mattered to her, | 她想要写一些她觉得重要的事 |
[10:05] | but she was worried about your reaction. | 但她担心你会发脾气 |
[10:07] | Yeah, so she just tells the whole world | 于是她写了一篇文章 |
[10:09] | that her mother is a good-hearted | 宣告她母亲是一个心地善良 |
[10:10] | but misguided cop who has wasted her entire life | 但思想上受到误导 浪费了一生时间 |
[10:13] | trying to fix a system that’s broken beyond repair. | 去拯救已无可救药的司法体系 |
[10:17] | She also said that she admires you for everything that you’ve done, | 她还说她很敬仰你的工作成果 |
[10:21] | everything that you try to do. | 你所作的一切努力 |
[10:23] | What am I supposed to say to her? | 我该怎么跟她说 |
[10:24] | The truth. | 事实 |
[10:27] | Now you tell her that you love her. | 你告诉她 你很爱她 |
[10:30] | You’re proud of her, | 她真给你争气 |
[10:31] | even if you don’t agree with her. | 尽管你们意见不同 |
[10:35] | Come on, Athena, this is the promise that we made. | 阿西娜 我们当初说好了 |
[10:38] | When we had May and Harry, | 梅和哈里出生时 |
[10:40] | we promised ourselves– | 我们商量好了 |
[10:42] | we agreed that we were gonna raise our children | 我们会好好教养孩子 |
[10:45] | to be strong, smart, and independent, | 养成坚强 聪慧 独立的好孩子 |
[10:49] | you know, give them room to be their own people. | 给他们成长空间 不过多干涉 |
[10:54] | This essay proves that we have done our job. | 这篇申请文证明我们教女有方 |
[11:02] | That’s easy for you to say, ’cause you’re not the enemy. | 你站着说话不腰疼 你又不是”敌人” |
[11:13] | So how’s everything at home? | 家里还好吧 |
[11:14] | Better, I guess. | 好多了 |
[11:15] | I mean, ever since the crash, | 自从车祸后 |
[11:17] | Karen has been a rock. | 凯伦撑起了这个家 |
[11:19] | It’s like that IVF stuff never even happened. | 就像受孕这事没发生过一样 |
[11:22] | Well, that’s something. | 这是好事啊 |
[11:23] | My wife’s a project manager. | 我妻子是个项目主管 |
[11:26] | Looks like I’m her new project. | 我变成她的”新项目”了 |
[11:28] | She wants to take me to this new-age-y wellness spa. | 她想带我去一个新型身心水疗 |
[11:33] | She says it’ll have healing influences. | 她说这会有疗愈效果 |
[11:36] | Are there gonna be crystals? ‘Cause sounds very crystal-ly. | 那边会有”水晶”吗 听着神神叨叨啊 |
[11:40] | Listen, as long as there’s a comfortable bed | 只要那边有张大床 |
[11:42] | and nobody trying to talk me into getting a colonic… | 没人劝我洗肠 |
[11:45] | I’ll give it a shot. | 我愿意一试 |
[11:47] | And I’ll try anything that’ll make me feel less awful. | 只要能让我走出阴霾 我都愿意尝试 |
[11:52] | You know, make me feel likeI can do this job again. | 能够让我重新归岗 |
[12:04] | You know, someone once told me that the world is full of patients, | 有人曾告诉我 世上皆是病人 |
[12:11] | but what it really needs is more caregivers. | 但世上最需要的是看护 |
[12:15] | Hen, you are the best caregiver that I know. | 亨 你是我心目中最厉害的看护 |
[12:20] | So go do whatever you need to do to heal you, | 你好好去治疗心伤 走出阴霾 |
[12:25] | because the world needs you back and so do I. | 因为世界需要你 我也需要你 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:38] | Gotta love an early shift. | 早班真好啊 |
[12:40] | – See ya tonight. – I’ll see ya. | -今晚见 -今晚见 |
[12:42] | Maddie, bunch of us are headed out on the town. | 麦迪 我们几个今晚出城 |
[12:45] | We’re thinking karaoke and wings, | 唱唱K 吃吃鸡翅 |
[12:47] | not necessarily in that order. | 先吃后唱也行 |
[12:48] | You should join us. | 你也一起来吧 |
[12:49] | We can toast to your triumphant return. | 庆祝你凯旋归来 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna have to pass. | 我就不去了 |
[12:52] | I have plans with Buck. | 我约了巴克 |
[12:54] | You sure? He could join. | 你确定吗 他可以一起来 |
[12:55] | No, you do not wanna hear buck sing “Eye of the Tiger.” | 不 巴克唱一曲《虎之眼》能唱死你 |
[12:57] | It is painful, | 要血命了 |
[12:59] | even with the one-armed push-ups. | 还会单手做俯卧撑 |
[13:01] | – Copy that. Bye. – Bye. | -了解 再见 -再见 |
[13:07] | – Tara? – Maddie? | -泰拉 -麦迪 |
[13:10] | Maddie, God. | 麦迪 天呐 |
[13:11] | – I– I don’t know what to do. – What’s wrong? | -我不知道该怎么办 -怎么了 |
[13:14] | Can you come over? | 你能过来吗 |
[13:15] | Are you hurt? Did Vincent hurt you? | 你受伤了吗 文森特伤害你了吗 |
[13:17] | You were right. | 你之前没错 |
[13:18] | You were so right. | 你之前说对了 |
[13:20] | I– I really need your help. | 我真的需要你帮忙 |
[13:22] | – Please. – Yeah, I’m on my way. | -拜托 -我马上过去 |
[13:36] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[13:39] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:40] | We– we fought. | 我们吵架了 |
[13:42] | He– he came after me. | 他来打我 |
[13:45] | He was so mad. | 他当时暴怒 |
[13:46] | Okay, where is he? | 他人在哪里 |
[13:48] | I didn’t– I didn’t have a choice. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[13:51] | I had to. | 我为了自保 |
[13:54] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[13:56] | I thought I did, | 我以为是这样 |
[13:59] | but he’s still alive. | 但他还活着 |
[14:07] | She– she shot me. | 她开枪打了我 |
[14:19] | Vincent, can you hear me? | 文森特 你能听见吗 |
[14:21] | – No! – Tara! | -不 – 泰拉 |
[14:23] | You can’t. That’s why I called you. | 不能报警 所以我才找了你 |
[14:25] | To do what? | 找我做什么 |
[14:26] | To stand here and watch him die? | 眼睁睁看着他死吗 |
[14:28] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[14:30] | I don’t know, I don’t know. Should he die? | 我也不清楚 他该死吗 |
[14:32] | I can’t– I can’t think straight. | 我没法思考了 |
[14:33] | I need– I need to think. | 我得好好想一下 |
[14:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:48] | – What are you doing? – I’m saving him. | -你干什么 -救人 |
[14:50] | And I am saving you. | 也是救你 |
[14:51] | Everything in your life gets worse if he dies. | 如果他死了 你的人生也不会好过 |
[15:00] | It was– It was self-defense. | 我是自卫 |
[15:02] | It was… | 是… |
[15:03] | That is what you’re gonna tell yourself a million times, | 你会无数次这样说服自己 |
[15:05] | but you will never completely believe it. | 但你永远没法完全说服 |
[15:12] | Look, I killed my husband. | 我杀了我丈夫 |
[15:17] | And I wish that I didn’t. | 我很后悔这么做 |
[15:19] | I– I wish I didn’t have to. | 我当时有其它办法就好了 |
[15:23] | But you– you survived, though. | 但你活下来了 |
[15:24] | I mean, you’re– you’re free. | 你自由了 |
[15:30] | I killed someone I used to love. | 我杀死了曾经所爱之人 |
[15:33] | I will never be completely free of that. | 我今生都会背负这个包袱 |
[15:42] | Tara, please, call 9-1-1. | 泰拉 拜托 打求救电话 |
[15:51] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[15:52] | This is Maddie Kendall, | 我是麦迪·肯德尔 |
[15:54] | dispatcher badge number 873951. | 接线员编号873951 |
[15:57] | I have a male in his 30s, GSW to the upper torso. | 这里有一个三十代男性 上半身中枪 |
[16:00] | Don’t ask me any protocol questions | 不用走常规流程 |
[16:01] | and don’t route me to an EMD. | 别把我转接到紧急医疗调度中心 |
[16:03] | Be advised there is a loaded firearm at the scene. | 请注意 现场有上膛枪支 |
[16:05] | Police! | 警察 |
[16:07] | Hands up. Hands up, hands up! | 举起手 举起手 |
[16:09] | Gun. | 枪 |
[16:10] | I need both of your hands up. | 你们两个都举起手 |
[16:14] | I can only give you one. | 我只能举起一只手 |
[17:23] | See? I told you it was nice. | 瞧 我就说很不错了吧 |
[17:26] | Yeah, well, I don’t see any crystals, | 没看见什么水晶球 |
[17:27] | so that’s a bonus. | 这算不错了 |
[17:30] | Look, we don’t have to stay. | 你不想留下 我们可以走 |
[17:32] | You know, if you just wanna go home– | 如果你只想回家 |
[17:33] | No. No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不不 没事 |
[17:36] | Honestly, it’ll be nice for us to spend a few days | 老实说 离家几日 |
[17:38] | away from everything and everyone we know. | 远离熟悉的人 也不错 |
[17:40] | You know, just me and you. | 我们过二人世界 |
[17:43] | Henrietta? | 亨丽埃塔 |
[17:45] | Henrietta Wilson? | 亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 |
[17:48] | It is you! | 真是你啊 |
[17:49] | Stacey? | 史黛西 |
[17:51] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[17:53] | How are you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[17:54] | Alive and well, thanks to you. | 活得好好呢 托你的福 |
[17:58] | Stacey Mullins. | 我是史黛西·马林斯 |
[17:59] | I’m– I’m Hen’s wife, Karen. | 我是亨的妻子 凯伦 |
[18:00] | – Nice to meet you. – Delighted. | -幸会 -荣幸 |
[18:03] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 竟然在这里碰见你了 |
[18:05] | You have to let me buy you drinks– no, dinner. | 我必须请你喝一杯 不 请吃饭 |
[18:08] | Please let me buy you dinner. | 必须得让我请你们吃饭 |
[18:13] | Well– you know, we just got here, | 我们刚过来 |
[18:14] | and– we haven’t even checked in yet. | 我们还没入住 |
[18:15] | So why don’t you give us your room number, | 把你的房号告诉我们 |
[18:18] | and we’ll call you when we get settled. | 我们安顿后 再去找你 |
[18:20] | Wonderful. I’m in 209. | 好 我住209号房 |
[18:24] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 竟然在这里遇见你了 |
[18:30] | Who was that woman? | 那个女人是谁啊 |
[18:34] | She’s the reason I became a paramedic. | 就是因为她 我才当救护员了 |
[18:42] | I mean, you don’t think it’s serendipity | 你不觉得这是天意吗 |
[18:45] | running into the life coach whose life you saved? | 这么巧碰见你曾救过的人生导师 |
[18:47] | You don’t believe inserendipity. | 你根本不信天意这一套 |
[18:49] | All right, what else would you call it? | 不然你怎么形容 |
[18:51] | A coincidence. | 碰巧呗 |
[18:52] | Yeah, a coincidence that offered to buy us dinner. | 这个”碰巧”遇见的人要请我们吃晚餐 |
[18:56] | We should take her up on it. | 我们该找一下她 |
[18:58] | Wha– do– you just want me to sit there and have small talk with her? | 你想让我跟她聊家常吗 |
[19:03] | “Hen, how’s life as a paramedic?” | “亨 救护员干得如何啊” |
[19:07] | “Well, you know, I saved your life. | “就是 救了你一命 |
[19:08] | I’m out here, you know, long hours. | 天天起早贪黑 救死扶伤 |
[19:11] | I have a great team. And I killed a girl.” | 我队友都棒棒哒 我还杀了一个女孩” |
[19:13] | You did not kill her! | 你没杀她 |
[19:15] | – It was an– – Accident. | -那是一场 -意外 |
[19:19] | That’s what everyone keeps saying. | 大家一直这么说 |
[19:23] | Or maybe that was serendipity too. | 也许这也是天意 |
[19:26] | – Hen. – I’d love it if it was. | -亨 -如果是就好了 |
[19:29] | If someone could give me a reason why that poor girl is dead | 如果有人能跟我讲明 为何一个女孩惨死 |
[19:31] | and why I just walked away without a scratch. | 而我却一点事都没有 |
[19:34] | Please. | 求之不得 |
[19:36] | Tell me how that fits inside some grand design. | 这怎么能是上天的安排 |
[19:39] | I don’t know. Okay? | 我也不知道 |
[19:42] | But I do know that you did not mean to hurt that girl. | 但我知道 你不是有心伤害那个女孩 |
[19:46] | You did everything right. The report said– | 你没做错什么 报告显示 |
[19:48] | I don’t remember pressing the button. | 我都不记得按下按钮了 |
[19:52] | The report says I did, but I don’t remember doing it. | 报告显示我按了 但我不记得按了 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | Well, do you remember putting on your seat belt? | 你记得系安全带吗 |
[20:05] | Every day, we complete a million tasks | 我们每一天都会完成无数件事 |
[20:10] | just like the day before and the day before that, | 就像那天之前 天天如此 |
[20:14] | and we don’t remember them. | 我们不会记得这些细节 |
[20:17] | I don’t remember brushing my teeth this morning, | 我都不记得今早刷牙了 |
[20:19] | doesn’t mean I didn’t. | 不表示我没刷 |
[20:21] | But I should remember. | 但我该记得 |
[20:23] | That was an important moment. | 这是重要的事 |
[20:24] | Only in retrospect. | 回想时才觉得重要 |
[20:27] | When you pressed that button, it was just another day. | 你按下按钮时 你只是惯性动作 |
[20:31] | No. | 不是 |
[20:33] | I gotta be able to trust myself and my instinct. | 我必须做到靠谱 必须能够相信直觉 |
[20:42] | That’s the only way I’m gonna do the job. | 只有这样 我才能胜任这份工作 |
[20:50] | Finger thoracostomy. | 徒手完成胸廓造口术 |
[20:53] | It’s– it’s kinda badass. | 真牛掰 |
[20:58] | Come on, Mads, you saved a guy’s life, | 姐 别这样 你救了那个人 |
[21:01] | you know, one who seriously did not deserve it. | 那个人本来该死 |
[21:05] | No. Nobody deserves to die. | 不 没人活该去死 |
[21:08] | Ms. Kendall, sorry to keep you here so long. | 肯德尔女士 抱歉让你久等了 |
[21:10] | You can head home now. | 你可以回家了 |
[21:11] | Wait, you don’t wanna take my statement? | 等下 不需要我录口供吗 |
[21:13] | Detectives talked to Mr. Dagostino before he went into surgery. | 达格斯蒂诺先生进手术室前 警探跟他谈过了 |
[21:16] | He said he shot himself by accident. | 他说是意外射中了自己 |
[21:19] | – An accident? – Yeah. | -意外 -对 |
[21:21] | Yeah, that’s what I thought too. | 我也很意外 |
[21:23] | You folks have a good night. | 两位 晚安 |
[21:30] | I–I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[21:31] | Why would he lie for her? | 他为何要替她隐瞒 |
[21:34] | Maddie, I’m so glad you’re still here. | 麦迪 太好了 你还在 |
[21:37] | I wanted to thank you. | 我一直想跟你聊聊 |
[21:39] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[21:40] | Tara, what is– what is going on? | 泰拉 怎么回事 |
[21:42] | The officer just said– | 警察刚才说… |
[21:43] | He said he could forgive me | 他愿意原谅我 |
[21:44] | if I would forgive him, | 前提是我对家暴既往不咎 |
[21:46] | if we could– if we could make things work. | 也许我们能摒弃前嫌 |
[21:51] | What? No. | 别傻了 不可能 |
[21:52] | It can be different now. | 事情有了转机 |
[21:54] | We can be different. | 我们可以重修旧好了 |
[21:57] | He–he promised. | 他保证了 |
[22:06] | You wanna stick around in case she needs you? | 你要留在这儿帮她吗 |
[22:11] | No. | 不了 |
[22:14] | I can’t help her anymore. | 我帮不了她了 |
[22:25] | So she shoots him and then takes him back? | 她打了他一枪 又跟他和好了 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:28] | And I thought my marriage was complicated. | 居然有比我和珊浓更狗血的剧情 |
[22:31] | How’s your sister taking it? | 你姐怎么样了 |
[22:34] | It’s, it’s kind of rough on her. | 她很挫败 |
[22:36] | You know, I think she thought she could save Tara from Vincent, | 她大概本以为能从文森特手中拯救泰拉 |
[22:39] | but, you know, she’s realizing that | 但她现在意识到 |
[22:42] | you can’t save someone from themselves, | 泰拉亲手将自己关进了牢笼 |
[22:45] | not if they don’t want it. | 自困之人 无药可救 |
[22:46] | Ain’t that the truth? | 至理名言啊 |
[22:49] | Especially if you aren’t around to see that they need saving. | 若不亲眼所见 更是无法施以援手了 |
[22:58] | Look, I’m sorry I wasn’t there, Eddie. | 对不起 我之前没能陪伴你 埃迪 |
[23:01] | You and Chris needed me, | 你和克里斯当时需要我 |
[23:02] | and I had my head so far up my own behind with that stupid lawsuit– | 可我一心只顾打官司 |
[23:06] | – We’re way past that, Buck. – I’m not. | -都过去了 巴克 -可我放不下 |
[23:11] | I should have been there. | 我本该给你们支持和陪伴 |
[23:16] | Maybe I could have… talked some sense into you. | 如果当时我在 也许能劝你理智一点 |
[23:20] | You talk sense into me? | 你劝我理智一点 |
[23:23] | That’d’ve been interesting. | 铁树开花啊 |
[23:24] | I told you not to buy that truck. | 我之前就劝你别买那辆车 |
[23:26] | Yeah, you’d have talked me into buying something more expensive. | 是啊 你只会怂恿我买别的奢侈品 |
[23:29] | Yeah, fair point. | 无法反驳 |
[23:31] | Look, things gota little out of hand for both of us. | 我们俩当时都有点失控 |
[23:33] | Don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别太自责 |
[23:36] | Why, ’cause you’d rather do it? | 怎么 你宁愿发泄出来吗 |
[23:39] | – Excuse me? – Come on, Eddie. | -什么意思 -别硬撑了 埃迪 |
[23:41] | If you’re not gonna be honest with Frank, | 不能对弗兰克坦诚相待 |
[23:42] | at least be honest with me. | 起码可以对我实话实说吧 |
[23:44] | Who said I wasn’t being honest with Frank? | 我怎么没对弗兰克说实话了 |
[23:46] | You said you two weren’t clicking. | 你之前说过 你俩不投缘 |
[23:49] | Maybe I’m just not a therapy kind of guy. | 心理疏导不适合我 |
[23:51] | Right, right, you, you prefer to work it out in the ring. | 对对对 你更喜欢在拳击场发泄 |
[23:55] | There was no ring, Buck. | 没有拳击场 巴克 |
[23:57] | There was a fence. | 就是用围栏搭建的场地而已 |
[23:58] | Come on. | 承认吧 |
[24:00] | You don’t think while you were going through your phase, | 你之前疯狂打拳 |
[24:03] | just maybe, | 有没有可能 |
[24:05] | you were throwing your punches at the wrong guy? | 你是在拿别人撒气 |
[24:09] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[24:11] | You’re gonna make it about you,again? | 你又把事情扯到自己身上了 |
[24:12] | Look, I’m just saying, you were pretty pissed. | 你之前确实怒火中烧啊 |
[24:15] | Now I thought for sure that day in the grocery store | 我们当时在超市起冲突 |
[24:18] | you were gonna take a swing at me. | 我真以为你会揍我 |
[24:20] | Not that you didn’t deserve it, | 你确实欠揍 |
[24:22] | but I wouldn’t do that. | 但我不可能对你动手 |
[24:24] | You’re on blood thinners. | 毕竟你还在服用抗凝血剂 |
[24:24] | Well, I’d still take you. | 我还是能干倒你 |
[24:26] | – You think so? – I know. | -是吗 -必须的啊 |
[24:31] | You wanna go for the title? | 比一场吗 |
[24:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要啊 |
[24:40] | K.O.! | 出局 |
[24:43] | Yeah! This is my kind of therapy. | 爽 疗伤就得这样才行啊 |
[24:47] | One more round. Pick ’em up. | 再来一场 来吧 |
[24:52] | I was in the wrong bar. | 我进错了酒吧 |
[24:54] | I spent 40 minutes thinking that my date had stood me up. | 我等了40分钟 以为自己被放鸽子了 |
[25:00] | But then Hen came in. | 但亨最终还是出现了 |
[25:03] | Serendipity. | 命中注定啊 |
[25:04] | I know, I know. | 我懂 |
[25:06] | It sounds really woo. | 确实很玄乎 |
[25:07] | But I gotta say, after my brush with death, | 但不得不说 从死亡线上徘徊过后 |
[25:10] | I’m kind of open to that. | 我就信命了 |
[25:12] | So you had a near-death experience? | 你有过濒死体验吗 |
[25:15] | Did you… see anything? | 你当时看到什么了吗 |
[25:18] | Well, nothing supernatural, | 倒没窥探到死后世界 |
[25:21] | but I have definitely seen things. | 但得以活着领略现实世界的美好 |
[25:24] | Six years ago, I saw my daughter walk down the aisle. | 六年前 我女儿走入了婚姻殿堂 |
[25:29] | Four years ago, I saw my first grandchild, | 四年前 我的第一个外孙出生了 |
[25:32] | last year, my second. | 去年 我又抱上了第二个外孙 |
[25:35] | I’ve seen the world. | 我周游了世界 |
[25:37] | I have visited everyone who’s mattered to me, | 我去拜访了亲朋好友 |
[25:40] | and I’ve told each and every one how much I love them. | 亲口告诉他们 我爱他们 |
[25:44] | – That’s amazing. – It is. | -真棒 -是啊 |
[25:46] | And every day, I wake up grateful, | 我每天醒来都心怀感激 |
[25:48] | grateful for my second chance. | 感谢新生 |
[25:51] | I’m grateful to God, | 我感谢上帝 |
[25:53] | but most of all, I’m grateful to you, Hen. | 但最重要的是 我很感激你 亨 |
[25:55] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[26:02] | You’re welcome. | 没什么 |
[26:17] | Anticipate.You gotta learn to anticipate. | 预判 你要学会预判 |
[26:19] | You gotta have everything in your hand when you hit the ground. | 送货要做好万全准备 |
[26:21] | When you hit the ground, you gotta be ready to go. | 上路后 要随机应变 |
[26:24] | Time is the enemy. Don’t ever forget that. | 时间不等人 千万铭记于心 |
[26:27] | Yeah, they drilled that into me when I took the job. | 上班第一天 就有人不停念叨 |
[26:30] | The faster the run, the happier the client. | 速度越快 客户越满意 |
[26:32] | And the happier the bottom line. | 利润就越丰厚 |
[26:34] | Don’t ever forget that either. | 这点也很重要 |
[26:36] | Protocol says we gotta inspect the cargo on this stop. | 按规定 我们到此后需检视货物 |
[26:39] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[26:40] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[26:42] | Pump the gas. | 你去加油 |
[26:44] | Get the gas. | 加油 |
[26:46] | Young people always get on my nerves. | 年轻人 就是不让人省心 |
[27:01] | What the… | 什么… |
[27:04] | My God. | 天呐 |
[27:16] | You do realize what this run is about. | 你知道本次运送的货物吗 |
[27:20] | Company’s cutting corners, kid, | 公司想偷工减料 |
[27:23] | a lot of ’em. | 各大公司都是如此 |
[27:25] | Take a look at that manifest. | 看看货物清单 |
[27:27] | Tell me what you see. | 说说你的发现 |
[27:30] | What am I looking for here? | 有什么特别之处吗 |
[27:32] | You see any steel drums? | 清单中有钢鼓吗 |
[27:37] | Ernest. Ernest, look out! | 厄内斯特 厄内斯特 看路 |
[28:10] | Which tunnel, sir? | 哪条隧道 先生 |
[28:11] | 2nd Street, downtown. | 市中心 第二大街 |
[28:13] | – The whole place is filling up with smoke. – Okay. | -隧道中布满浓烟 -好 |
[28:14] | Can you safely exit your vehicle | 你能安全下车 |
[28:16] | and get out of the tunnel? | 离开隧道吗 |
[28:17] | We’re trying to help out one of the drivers right now. | 我们正在救援其中一名失事司机 |
[28:19] | Holy crap, there’s a combustible sign on the burning truck. | 天呐 起火车辆上贴有易燃物标志 |
[28:22] | Is this thing gonna blow? | 会爆炸吗 |
[28:24] | Our concern is your safety, sir. | 你的安危同样重要 先生 |
[28:26] | Let’s just get you both out of the tunnel. | 先离开隧道吧 |
[28:27] | No, we have no indication that it’s a terrorist attack. | 不 没有迹象显示是恐怖袭击 |
[28:30] | A lot of calls coming in from downtown. | 市中心多人打来询问 |
[28:31] | Okay, everybody listen up. | 大家听好 |
[28:34] | I need you all to initiate traffic rerouting | 立刻进行交通疏散 |
[28:36] | for the area around the 2nd Street tunnel. | 让民众绕开第二大街的隧道 |
[28:39] | Until we know exactly what’s burning in there, | 目前尚不明确易燃物属性 |
[28:40] | we’re not taking any chances. | 小心为妙 |
[28:42] | Did you say the fire is white? | 白色火焰吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 对 世界太玄幻了 |
[28:47] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种火焰 |
[29:04] | Dispatch said two victims and a hazardous materials recycling truck. | 调度中心表示有两名伤员和一辆回收危险品的卡车 |
[29:08] | I want you to grab the CO2 detection equipment, | 拿上二氧化碳探测器 |
[29:10] | and I want everybody in full turnouts and BAs– go! | 所有人全副武装 行动 |
[29:34] | Cap, that’s a bright one. | 老大 白焰 |
[29:35] | Put my money on magnesium. | 我猜是镁 |
[29:37] | Chim, you’re on him. | 老奇 你负责救他 |
[29:38] | Eddie, Buck, check the driver. | 埃迪 巴克 援救司机 |
[29:40] | Everybody else, this entire tunnel is an exclusion zone. | 其他人负责封锁隧道 |
[29:43] | Keep people away. Go, go, go! | 疏散群众 行动 |
[29:47] | Cap, he’s pinned. I gotta go to the other side. | 老大 他卡住了 得去另一边 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:51] | This is Captain Nash on scene at 2nd Street. | 我是纳什队长 现在第二大街 |
[29:53] | We have a magnesium fire that is reactive to water. | 镁粉起火 水源无法扑灭 |
[29:56] | I need a liquid nitrogen truck dispatched immediately. | 请求立刻调派液氮灭火车 |
[29:59] | Copy that, Captain Nash. | 收到 纳什队长 |
[30:00] | Liquid nitrogen en route. | 立刻派出液氮车 |
[30:03] | Chim, how’s he doing? | 老奇 他怎么样了 |
[30:04] | He’s bradycardic, pupils are uneven, | 心跳过缓 双目游离 |
[30:06] | GCS 12 and falling. | 昏迷指数为12 持续恶化 |
[30:07] | Smoke’s gonna get bad in here. | 火势会越来越大 |
[30:09] | Get him out of here. Go, go, go! | 送他出去 快快快 |
[30:11] | I lost his pulse, starting compression. | 没有心跳了 进行心肺复苏 |
[30:18] | What are we looking at, Eddie? | 怎么样了 埃迪 |
[30:19] | He’s not impaled or anything, but we’re gonna need a jackhammer. | 没有刺穿伤 但需要电钻才能救出他 |
[30:22] | No time for that. | 没时间了 |
[30:31] | We got alpha level radiation in this smoke. | 火焰引发了阿尔法等级的辐射 |
[30:33] | We gotta get him out of here now. | 必须立刻将他转移 |
[30:38] | Saw’s not gonna cut it. | 电锯不管用 |
[30:40] | God! | 天呐 |
[30:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[30:42] | Sir, try to remain calm. | 先生 请保持镇定 |
[30:44] | Tell me your name. | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:45] | Ernest. Ernest… | 厄内斯特 厄内斯特 |
[30:48] | Magnesium. It’s burning. | 镁粉烧起来了 |
[30:51] | You need to get out of here. | 你们得赶紧走 |
[30:52] | Sir, it’s okay. | 先生 别怕 |
[30:53] | We are gonna get you out of this truck. | 我们会救你出去 |
[30:55] | No. | 不 |
[30:55] | That’s not the only thing there. | 车上不单有镁粉 |
[30:57] | What else is back there, Ernest? | 还有什么 厄内斯特 |
[30:59] | Cobalt-60. | 钴60 |
[31:02] | You were transporting radioactive waste | 你们载着放射性废料 |
[31:04] | through the middle of downtown Los Angeles? | 在洛杉矶市区穿梭自如吗 |
[31:06] | Company’s cutting corners. | 公司想省钱啊 |
[31:10] | This is Captain Nash. | 我是纳什队长 |
[31:11] | Be advised, be advised. | 各单位注意 |
[31:13] | This truck contains cobalt-60. | 车上装有钴60 |
[31:14] | Start evacuating this area in a three-block radius | 立刻疏散隧道周围的三个街区 |
[31:17] | and order all nonessential personnel outside the perimeter now. | 撤走周边所有无关人员 |
[31:20] | That magnesium’s gonna burn through those drums. | 镁会烧穿钢鼓 |
[31:22] | Once that happens, | 一旦与钴60接触 |
[31:23] | this entire tunnel is gonna turn into Chernobyl. | 整条隧道的辐射水平将与切尔诺贝利不相上下 |
[31:26] | Hazmat and nitrogen will be here any minute, | 危险品小队应该很快就会带来液氮 |
[31:28] | and I need both of you out there when they land. | 你们俩去外面接应 |
[31:30] | – Cap! – Buck, it’s okay. | -老大 -巴克 别担心 |
[31:32] | I will stay here with Ernest. | 我留下陪厄内斯特 |
[31:34] | I’ll get him out of here. | 我会救他出来 |
[31:34] | You gotta get out there and put out that fire. | 你们俩赶紧出去灭火 |
[31:36] | Now. That’s an order. | 快去 这是命令 |
[31:38] | I’ll be right behind you. Go! | 我随后就出去 快走吧 |
[31:40] | All right, guys, Come on! let’s go! Let’s go! | 各位 撤离 快走 |
[31:54] | Come on! | 撑住啊 |
[31:56] | Switch. | 换人 |
[31:58] | Chim! | 老奇 |
[32:01] | Where’s the hazmat and the nitro? | 危险品小队和液氮车到了吗 |
[32:02] | Delayed, | 堵车了 |
[32:04] | too many cars trying to evacuate downtown. | 市中心因交通疏散造成了拥堵 |
[32:06] | Cap, no hazmat or nitro yet. We’re coming back to you. | 老大 危险品小队和液氮车还没到 我们回去帮你 |
[32:09] | Negative. Negative! | 不可以 |
[32:10] | The cobalt has ignited. | 钴被点燃了 |
[32:12] | We’re at gamma radiation level. | 辐射指数达到了伽马水平 |
[32:13] | I repeat, we are at gamma. | 重复 伽马辐射 |
[32:15] | Hold your position. | 别进来 |
[32:22] | That’s nuts. Get out of here. | 太危险了 快走吧 |
[32:24] | Maybe some CO2 will slow it down before I get that nitro. | 也许液氮到达前 二氧化碳能控制火势 |
[32:38] | Damn it, I’m out. | 该死 灭火器用完了 |
[32:39] | Dispatch, where’s that liquid nitrogen? | 调度中心 液氮何时送到 |
[32:40] | Nitrogen’s landed, Cap. It’s here. | 液氮车到了 老大 来了 |
[32:43] | We need it now! | 立刻送进来 |
[32:49] | – Where’s Captain Nash? – Inside! | -纳什队长呢 -在隧道中 |
[32:51] | – How long has he been in there? – Too long. | -他进去多久了 -很久了 |
[32:53] | All right, let’s go, guys. | 行动 各位 |
[32:54] | Put it out! | 将火扑灭 |
[32:57] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:59] | Come on! | 行动 |
[33:00] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快快快 |
[33:08] | Captain Nash, you’re done. | 纳什队长 撤离吧 |
[33:10] | Gotta get him out of the cab! | 得把他救出来 |
[33:12] | I got him– got him. | 交给我吧 |
[33:14] | This way, sir. | 这边走 |
[33:15] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[33:30] | The kid– the kid! | 还有一个年轻人 |
[33:32] | You talking about Ankush? | 安库什吗 |
[33:33] | – Did he make it? – He’s stable. | -他没事吧 -他情况已经稳定了 |
[33:35] | He’s headed to the hospital. | 刚送往医院了 |
[33:36] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:42] | Fire’s out. | 大火扑灭了 |
[33:43] | I repeat, fire’s out. | 重复 火灭了 |
[33:46] | Smoke’s clear, fallout’s gonna be minimal. | 浓烟消散了 险情控制住了 |
[33:50] | Maybe not for all of us. | 可有人因此倒霉了 |
[34:11] | This way, Captain. | 这边 队长 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 结果出来了 |
[34:43] | Heart function looks good. | 心脏功能正常 |
[34:47] | And what about the other tests? | 其他指标呢 |
[34:48] | So far, mostly good news– no enlargement of the thyroid, | 目前几乎都没问题 未发现甲状腺肿大 |
[34:52] | chest X-rays are clear. | 胸腔无异常 |
[34:53] | Your lungs don’t appear to have suffered any ill effects from the exposure. | 肺部也未受影响 |
[34:56] | What about the blood tests? | 血检呢 |
[34:58] | Kidney and thyroid function are normal. | 肾脏和甲状腺一切正常 |
[35:00] | You said mostly? | 几乎没问题吗 |
[35:03] | The urine test showed trace amounts of cobalt. | 尿液中含有微量钴元素 |
[35:06] | Not high, just elevated. | 浓度不高 但超过正常水平 |
[35:09] | Liver enzymes are also not where I’d like them to be, | 肝酶水平也不理想 |
[35:11] | but I’m not about to sound any alarms yet. | 但目前还无需紧张 |
[35:13] | Yeah, but you’re concerned. | 但你尚有疑虑 |
[35:14] | I’m cautious by nature. | 谨慎是医生的天职 |
[35:16] | Good, so we won’t worry | 那就没什么好担心了 |
[35:19] | unless you tell us there’s something to worry about. | 有问题 你自然会告诉我们 |
[35:20] | Now, when can I go home? | 我能回家了吗 |
[35:22] | We’ll probably send you home later today. | 再过一会儿 你就能出院了 |
[35:24] | You can even go back to work. | 也不影响你返工 |
[35:25] | But we will need that battery of tests | 但你得经常来做检查 |
[35:27] | once a week for the next six weeks | 接下来六周 每周都得来检查 |
[35:29] | until we are sure there are no long-term effects. | 直到排除潜在危害的可能性 |
[35:32] | So I’ll see you in seven days. | 下周见 |
[35:34] | Looking forward to that. | 真是”迫不及待”呢 |
[35:41] | I am not ready to be a widow. | 我可不想守寡 |
[35:43] | – Wasn’t trying to make you one. – Bobby– | -我也无此意 -巴比… |
[35:45] | I had to slow down that fire, | 我当时必须控制火势 |
[35:47] | and the only way I could do it | 若想如此 |
[35:48] | was to get in the path of the smoke. | 我只能朝着浓烟方向喷洒灭火粉 |
[35:50] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[35:52] | It’s my job. | 这是我的职责所在 |
[35:56] | You will not get sick on me. | 你不准有事 |
[35:58] | Deal. | 我保证 |
[36:00] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[36:02] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:10] | Feels like three hours in traffic | 堵了三小时 |
[36:12] | just undid all three days of rest and relaxation. | 三天的放松水疗白做了 |
[36:17] | I’d say next time we should fly somewhere, but– | 我本想说 要不下次坐飞机吧 可转念一想 |
[36:20] | Airports. | 去机场的路也很堵 |
[36:22] | It was a pretty good trip, though, despite the drive back. | 虽然回来时堵车了 但放松一下还不错 |
[36:25] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[36:26] | I mean, the plan was to recharge and reconnect. | 我们本打算放松身心 培养感情 |
[36:30] | I feel like we only got half that equation, | 可我感觉目的没完全达到啊 |
[36:33] | and maybe you got a little shortchanged. | 你好像不怎么享受 |
[36:37] | No, I didn’t. | 没有啊 |
[36:40] | I mean, all the stuff Stacey said about | 我思考了一下史黛西的话 |
[36:42] | living in the moment and being grateful for it… | 活在当下 心怀感激 |
[36:47] | I am. | 我正是如此啊 |
[36:50] | I’m grateful for you and for Denny. | 有你和丹尼陪伴 我已经很满足了 |
[36:55] | I was worried for a minute there. | 我之前还很担心 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[36:59] | That maybe we weren’t enough. | 担心我们不够好 |
[37:01] | No. | 不会 |
[37:02] | And I was worried I wasn’t enough for you, | 我还担心自己配不上你呢 |
[37:05] | because I couldn’t… | 毕竟我没法… |
[37:08] | And you could go find somebody else. | 你完全可以另觅新欢 |
[37:12] | I know that most of that was the hormones talking, but, | 虽然这种想法很可笑 但是… |
[37:16] | damn, they’re loud. | 我就是止不住担心 |
[37:20] | I never cared about how many kids we had, Karen, | 我根本不在乎有几个孩子 凯伦 |
[37:24] | just that we had them together. | 只要我们全家在一起就好 |
[37:31] | I’m done. | 弄好了 |
[37:36] | I’m unpacked. Can we go pick up Paisley now? | 行李都拿出来了 现在能去接佩斯利了吗 |
[37:39] | Did you put away your stuff? | 你把东西放回原处了吗 |
[37:41] | Or did you just empty it out on the bed? | 还是一股脑扔在床上了 |
[37:43] | You only said “unpack.” | 你刚才只说让我”拿出来” |
[37:46] | My God. | 天呐 |
[37:46] | Three days with Uncle Trey, | 跟特雷叔叔待了三天 |
[37:48] | and he’s nailing us on technicalities. | 都学会抠字眼了 |
[37:51] | All right, come on. Let’s go get the dog. | 行吧 我们去接狗狗吧 |
[37:53] | Yes! | 棒 |
[37:58] | It is indeed, right? | 确实啊 |
[38:00] | You’re home! | 回来啦 |
[38:01] | This is a surprise. | 真是意外之喜啊 |
[38:03] | I didn’t think I’d get to see you until the weekend. | 我还以为周末才能见到你们呢 |
[38:05] | I figured you both would be tired after the day you’ve had. | 我想你们俩今天肯定累坏了 |
[38:07] | Thought we’d come by and make you dinner. | 所以就来帮你们做顿饭 |
[38:09] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | ’cause I know I’m exhausted. | 我确实心力交瘁了 |
[38:11] | Are you okay? We saw the driver on the news. | 你没事吧 我们看到卡车司机上电视了 |
[38:14] | They said he has lung damage, | 据说 他的肺部受损了 |
[38:15] | that he could get cancer from being in that tunnel. | 因为失事时在隧道中待了太久 他可能会得癌症 |
[38:20] | Well, he wasn’t wearing the protective gear | 他当时没穿任何防护装置 |
[38:21] | that firefighters wear,and | 可我穿了 |
[38:23] | he was in that tunnel a lot longer than I was. | 而且他在隧道内的时间比我更久 |
[38:25] | – But are you okay? – I feel fine. | -你没事吧 -我好得很 |
[38:27] | Which is what we’re gonna focus on, | 就别多想了 |
[38:29] | just being grateful that Bobby made it home safe. | 巴比安然无恙回家 就谢天谢地吧 |
[38:31] | They’re already talking about massive investigations, | 一定会进行大规模调查 |
[38:34] | State, the Feds, OSHA. | 政府 联调局 职业安全控制部门都出动了 |
[38:36] | I mean, it’s gonna be a big mess. | 这事肯定会引发行业震动 |
[38:37] | I hope Ernest is ready for it. | 希望厄内斯特做好准备 |
[38:39] | He’s probably gonna lose his job. | 他可能会丢饭碗 |
[38:41] | That company is gonna make his life a living hell, | 那家公司一定不会放过他 |
[38:44] | what’s left of it. | 对他穷追猛打 |
[38:45] | I think he’s brave | 他很勇敢 |
[38:47] | for telling the truth and standing up for what’s right. | 说出真相 坚持正义 |
[38:51] | If more people did that, | 要是有更多像他这样的人 |
[38:51] | the world would be better. | 世界会越来越美好 |
[38:56] | That’s dinner, okay? | 晚饭快好了 |
[38:57] | It needs 15 minutes to rest and then we’ll eat. | 再等15分钟 就可以开饭了 |
[39:00] | Long enough for meto take a shower | 我还能趁机洗个澡 |
[39:01] | with normal soap and water this time. | 洗个正常的澡 |
[39:07] | May. | 梅 |
[39:09] | I wanted to talk to you about your essay. | 我想跟你谈谈你的申请信 |
[39:11] | Wasn’t sure if you had a chance to read it. | 我没想到你有时间看 |
[39:14] | I’m a police sergeant,not an officer. | 我已经是警官了 没有普通警员那么忙 |
[39:17] | I know maybe it seems like it shouldn’t mean much, but it does. | 也许警衔对旁人而言无关紧要 但我很看重 |
[39:22] | I worked very hard for that title. | 走到今天 我付出了很多努力 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry. I can fix it. | 抱歉 我会修改文章中对你的称呼 |
[39:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:27] | Then I think it’s all set to go out. | 改好后 就能寄出去了 |
[39:29] | It’s a powerful essay. | 文章有理有据 |
[39:30] | Admissions offices will be very impressed with you. | 会令录取官刮目相看 |
[39:35] | So you’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[39:37] | I know you’re still trying to figure things out, | 我知道你还有很多疑惑 |
[39:40] | figure yourself out. | 还在寻找自身定位 |
[39:41] | You and I might not always agree on the choice the other makes, | 我们俩有时会意见相左 |
[39:46] | but I’m very proud of what I do. | 但我为自己的职业感到自豪 |
[39:49] | I’m proud of who I am, | 我很自豪能走到今天 |
[39:51] | and I just hope that one day, | 我就是希望 有朝一日 |
[39:53] | when you’re my age, | 等你到了我这个年纪 |
[39:56] | that you’ll be able to look at your daughter and say the same. | 也能对你女儿说出这番话 |
[39:59] | That’s what I want for you. | 这是我对你的期许 |
[40:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:07] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈 |
[40:14] | That wasn’t so bad, huh? | 没有想象中的腥风血雨吧 |
[40:16] | I kind of wish she just said she was mad at me. | 我倒宁愿她大发雷霆 |
[40:19] | Welcome to being a grown-up. | 这就是成熟的标志啊 |
[40:33] | Have a good day, sweetie. | 祝你一切顺利 亲爱的 |
[40:38] | Life hits you head-on, sometimes. | 有时 生活会给你迎头痛击 |
[40:43] | There’s always gonna be pain | 伤痛在所难免 |
[40:46] | and the fallout that comes with it. | 麻烦也会随之而来 |
[40:50] | Thanks to a lot of brave souls, | 多亏了众多无畏的英雄 |
[40:51] | 卡车司机吐真言 揭开业内运送危险违法核废料隐秘 | |
[40:52] | and one in particular, | 尤其是救我的那位消防员 |
[40:54] | this city dodged a bullet. | 本市才免遭辐射危害 |
[40:55] | But it ain’t over. | 但此事并未终结 |
[40:56] | People need to know what happened. | 人们需要知道真相 |
[40:59] | Today, the real fallout begins. | 今天 我们就要将违规公司绳之于法 |
[41:02] | Sometimes, it feels like the universe is out to get you. | 有时 感觉全宇宙都在与你作对 |
[41:06] | But maybe, it’s just trying to get your attention. | 但是 也许只是想给你提个醒 |
[41:08] | Who would have thought that getting hit by a meteor | 谁能想到 被陨石击中 |
[41:10] | would be the best thing that ever happened to me? | 竟令我重获新生 |
[41:13] | I used to have this hole inside me. | 曾经 我总感到空虚[心中有洞] |
[41:16] | But after having an actual hole, | 但真正被陨石击穿一个大洞后 |
[41:18] | I feel whole. | 我居然觉得人生完整了 |
[41:20] | I was surprised that you called. | 你怎么会突然联系我呢 |
[41:22] | Your next mandated session’s not for another week. | 按照要求 你该下周才来 |
[41:25] | I know. | 是啊 |
[41:26] | I just really needed to talk. | 我就是很想找人聊聊 |
[41:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:30] | About? | 关于何事 |
[41:34] | How I really feel about killing my husband. | 我杀死丈夫的真实感受 |
[41:37] | We can spend our days trying to understand the pain… | 我们尽可整日舔舐伤口 |
[41:42] | and we should. | 这也是人之常情 |
[41:44] | That’s how we heal. | 唯有如此 方能愈合 |
[42:00] | I heard I missed out on some pretty heroic stuff while I was away. | 听说我不在时 你们又干了件大事啊 |
[42:05] | How you feeling, Cap? | 你怎么样 老大 |
[42:06] | I’m just glad to have you back. | 我很高兴你能回来 |
[42:15] | But we must always remember | 但一定要铭记 |
[42:17] | it’s not the trauma that defines us. | 伤痛本身是次要 |
[42:20] | It’s how we choose to react to it, | 关键是要积极应对 |
[42:22] | how we choose to move on. | 走出阴霾 |
[42:26] | Chim. | 老奇 |
[42:28] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[42:36] | All right! | 出发咯 |