时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:29] | Excuse me, I– I was– | 不好意思 我 |
[00:30] | I’ve been actually waiting for that sp… | 我刚才一直等那个车位 |
[00:40] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[00:41] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[00:45] | Honestly. | 这世道怎么了 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:53] | Excuse me. I’m looking for– it’s a duck that dances. | 你好 我想找一只跳舞玩具鸭 |
[00:57] | Promotional display on seven. | 促销品都在七号货柜 |
[00:58] | On seven. Okay. | 七号柜 好 |
[01:00] | Where’s– where’s seven? | 七号柜在哪 |
[01:02] | I think they’re over here. This way. | 好像在这里 快来 |
[01:04] | They’re over there. They’re over here. | 在那边 在那边 |
[01:07] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:11] | My kid’s better than yours. | 我家孩子比你家好多了 |
[01:12] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:14] | I got the last one! | 我抢到最后一个了 |
[01:15] | Who’s the best dad now, Cody? | 最佳老爸非我莫属吧 科迪 |
[01:17] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[01:21] | Let go of the duck! | 放开玩具鸭 |
[01:23] | Mine! | 这是我的 |
[01:24] | That is enough. | 你够了 |
[01:26] | Stay away! | 别跟我抢 |
[01:27] | Stay away! Stay away from me! | 都走开 走开 |
[01:29] | Back off! | 走开 |
[01:31] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们怎么这么没节操 |
[01:33] | This is not what Christmas is supposed to be like! | 圣诞本是温馨欢乐 不该是你争我抢 |
[01:35] | You people are animals! | 你们太没下限了 |
[01:37] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
[01:38] | Now, get your hands up where I can see them, now. | 举起双手 |
[01:41] | I’m gonna need you to hand me that pepper spray. | 把防狼喷雾交给我 |
[01:47] | Look, Santa, I… | 圣诞老人 |
[01:49] | I just wanted the Dancing Dapper Duck for my little girl, and that is all. | 我就是想买个跳舞玩具鸭给女儿而已 |
[01:53] | I know. | 我了解 |
[01:54] | Now just give me the can. | 把喷雾给我吧 |
[01:56] | Come on, now. That’s it. | 给我 给我 |
[01:59] | You don’t want to hurt anyone. | 伤到别人就不好了 |
[02:00] | Just give it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[02:03] | That’s it right there. | 慢慢交给我 |
[02:09] | Holy mother… | 我滴娘咧 |
[02:11] | My duck! | 我的玩具鸭 |
[02:12] | Thank you, thank you so much for saving that. | 谢谢你没让他们抢走 |
[02:14] | I mean, at least if I have to go to jail, | 虽然我得先被捕去警局 |
[02:16] | I’m leaving with what I came for. | 但我拿到想要的东西了 |
[02:17] | Sorry, but that toy is going into evidence. | 抱歉 那个玩具会被收进物证室 |
[02:20] | What? | 不是吧 |
[02:21] | Sir, this burning is gonna go away. | 先生 灼热感会慢慢消散 |
[02:22] | It’s just gonna take a couple hours. | 要几个小时之后才能好 |
[02:24] | Long before you need to be back in the North Pole. | 不用多久 你就可以”回北极”啦 |
[02:28] | Is Santa Claus gonna die? | 圣诞老人会死吗 |
[02:32] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[02:33] | Of course not, and don’t you worry. | 当然不会了 别慌 |
[02:35] | He’s not really Santa. | 他不是真正的圣诞老人 |
[02:37] | He’s not real? | 他不是真的吗 |
[02:39] | No, no, sweetie. He’s just pretend. | 是啊 宝宝 他就是假装是圣诞老人 |
[02:41] | Santa’s pretend? | 圣诞老人不是真的吗 |
[02:42] | – That’s right. – Buck, Buck, Buck. | -没错 -巴克 巴克 |
[02:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:46] | Did you just tell my kid Santa isn’t real? | 你刚告诉我家孩子 圣诞老人不存在吗 |
[02:50] | No, no. | 没有 |
[02:52] | I was– I was just explaining that this Santa isn’t Santa. | 我只是说 这个圣诞老人不是真的 |
[02:57] | Cody, what’s the matter? | 科迪 怎么了 |
[02:59] | Santa Claus isn’t real. | 世上不存在圣诞老人 |
[03:15] | Right. | 好了 |
[03:20] | All right, that’s everything in the closet. | 柜子里的东西都拿出来了 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好 |
[03:23] | Okay, let’s see how much we can get done before your mom and Bobby get back. | 你妈和巴比回来前 看我们能完成多少吧 |
[03:28] | Should we even be doing this without them? | 我们不带上他们 这样好吗 |
[03:30] | It’s kind of Mom’s thing. | 一般都是由妈来装饰 |
[03:31] | Well, it usually is, | 通常是 |
[03:32] | but when have you known your mother | 但你看哪一年圣诞 |
[03:34] | to wait this late in the season to have her tree up? | 你妈这么晚还不准备好圣诞树 |
[03:36] | Well, it’s been a lot this year. | 今年大家经历太多了 |
[03:38] | I mean, I don’t think anyone’s really feeling the Christmas spirit. | 没人有想过节的念头 |
[03:41] | And that’s why we are going to spread some holiday magic. | 所以我们才要创造圣诞奇迹啊 |
[03:44] | All right? And… | 懂了吗 |
[03:47] | Harry, untangle these lights. | 哈里 解开圣诞灯 |
[03:49] | You really think a tree is gonna make Bobby forget he might have cancer? | 一棵圣诞树就能让巴比不去想自己可能会患癌吗 |
[03:52] | – Harry. – What? It’s the truth. | -哈里 -还不让说实话啊 |
[03:54] | Yeah, but we don’t think that way in this house. | 我们家人都是向日葵 不能消极 |
[03:56] | Okay, this is Bobby’s first Christmas with his new family, | 这是巴比再婚后的第一个圣诞 |
[03:59] | and we are gonna do everything that we can to make it special for him. | 我们要尽量让他感受到满满爱意 |
[04:02] | Right? | 好吧 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:07] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[04:08] | Who’s making popcorn? | 谁来做爆米花 |
[04:09] | I’ll do it. | 我去做 |
[04:28] | What’s all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[04:30] | We got you a tree. | 我们买了圣诞树 |
[04:31] | Well, you certainly did. | 确实啊 |
[04:33] | It’s a beauty. | 太美了 |
[04:35] | So how’d it go? | 检查结果怎么样 |
[04:37] | Well, he’s not fully in the clear, | 虽然没有完全康复 |
[04:38] | but thank God this is the last test for now. | 但还好目前不用再做检查了 |
[04:41] | They’ve all been clean, | 辐射都排出体外了 |
[04:42] | so the doctor says he has no reason to think it’ll get worse. | 医生认为 不会发生意外情况 |
[04:44] | And once we get these results, | 等化验结果出来 |
[04:46] | then we can breathe. | 才能松一口气 |
[04:47] | So I hear there are tidings of comfort and joy. | 这是值得高兴的好事啊 |
[04:51] | Not quite joy, but we’re working on it. | 算不上高兴 等等看再说 |
[04:53] | That’s… that’s great news. | 这真是喜事 |
[04:56] | Hey, you guys– | 孩子们 |
[04:58] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[04:59] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. I got a lot of work to do. | 是啊 我还有很多工作 |
[05:05] | My love? I’ll see you. | 好闺女 再见 |
[05:06] | – Bye – Okay. Yeah. | -再见 -好 |
[05:09] | My man. | 小家伙 |
[05:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:17] | It got ugly. | 气氛很糟糕 |
[05:19] | After I said I had to work on Christmas, | 我说完圣诞要上班 |
[05:22] | he went straight to his room | 他就直接回房了 |
[05:22] | and wouldn’t speak to me for the rest of the night. | 一整晚都搭理我 |
[05:25] | It’s just new. He’ll get over it. | 他还没适应 习惯就好了 |
[05:27] | Abuela’s bringing him to my aunt’s. | 我祖母带他去我姑妈家了 |
[05:29] | I know he’s gonna have a great time. | 他会玩得很开心 |
[05:30] | He just– last Christmas was… | 只是 去年圣诞 |
[05:34] | special. | 很特别 |
[05:36] | This one’s harder. | 今年不容易过啊 |
[05:38] | Is that why you invited us all here? | 所以你请我们过来了吗 |
[05:40] | Trying to cram in as much Christmas cheer between now and then? | 人多热闹些 有节日气氛 |
[05:45] | Well, thought it’d be nice to bring the boys together for a playdate. | 孩子们一起玩一下 感觉挺不错 |
[05:49] | All three of ’em. | 三个孩子啊 |
[05:51] | All right, who needs more cement? | 谁还想要水泥 |
[05:53] | – I do. – Me. | -我 -我 |
[05:55] | Denny, we will do you first with this big ol’ piece. | 丹尼 先给你来一大块 |
[05:58] | – Hey, Buck. – Yeah. | -巴克 -怎么了 |
[06:00] | Can I spend Christmas with you? | 我能跟你一起过圣诞吗 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry, buddy, | 抱歉 小家伙 |
[06:06] | but I’m gonna be working on Christmas with– | 我圣诞要上班 |
[06:10] | with your dad. | 跟你爸一起 |
[06:12] | Stupid work. | 上班真烦人 |
[06:15] | I promise you. | 你信我 |
[06:16] | He’ll forget he was even mad by New Year’s. | 新年前 他就不记得这事了 |
[06:22] | Is it just me, or does Christmas suck this year? | 只有我觉得今年圣诞很闹心吗 |
[06:27] | Definitely not just you. | 绝对不只有你 |
[06:28] | It’s been a rough year… for everyone. | 大家这一年都经历了很多事 |
[06:31] | So I’m happy to immerse myself in the magic of Christmas, | 我很开心让自己融入节日气氛中 |
[06:35] | and I just look forward to putting this year behind me. | 让过去一年随风而去 |
[06:37] | I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s one more smack in the face to come. | 就算再摊上一件倒霉事 也不稀奇 |
[06:44] | Maddie, are you okay? | 麦迪 你没事吧 |
[06:46] | Yeah, I just really wasn’t expecting this. | 我就是有些始料未及 |
[06:49] | Christmas came early. | 提前过收诞大礼了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, it is always at Christmas. | 总在圣诞节不让我好过 |
[06:52] | Even now, he can’t let me have any peace. | 他都死了 还不放过我 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry, this just feels like blood money. | 抱歉 这笔钱带着血腥味 |
[06:57] | But it isn’t. | 其实不是 |
[06:58] | It’s your share of the marital assets. | 这是属于你的婚姻财产 |
[07:02] | You’re entitled to every penny of that. | 你完全有资格拿这笔钱 |
[07:05] | How? | 怎么说 |
[07:06] | I thought I wasn’t entitled to anything legally. | 法律上 我不是没有财产分配权吗 |
[07:09] | The Slayer Statute only applies to murder. | “杀人者法令”仅限于谋杀案 |
[07:11] | Which you didn’t commit. It was self-defense. | 你不是谋杀 而是自卫 |
[07:14] | Maddie, that money is the least that Doug owed you. | 麦迪 你拿这些钱 算便宜道格了 |
[07:18] | Look, Maddie, I have no sage words of wisdom here. | 麦迪 我没有鸡汤文可以开导你 |
[07:22] | Keep it, donate it, burn it. | 你留着 捐了 烧了 |
[07:24] | It’s your call. | 都随你 |
[07:26] | Because according to the state of Pennsylvania, | 因为根据宾州法律 |
[07:28] | that money is yours. | 这笔钱属于你 |
[07:36] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:36] | I’m telling you. Destination Christmas? | 不说大话 圣诞旅行 |
[07:38] | Greatest idea we’ve ever had. | 这个主意太棒了 |
[07:40] | I just don’t know how Christmassy it’s gonna feel for the kids | 我就是不知道夏威夷32度高温 |
[07:42] | when it’s 90 degrees in Hawaii. | 孩子们怎么感受冬日圣诞 |
[07:44] | Yeah, that whopping five-degree difference from L.A. Is really gonna ruin the whole thing. | 跟洛杉矶差不多温度 有什么天大差别啊 |
[07:47] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:49] | Where are we headed today? | 请问目的地是哪里 |
[07:50] | Honolulu. | 檀香山 |
[07:51] | And will you be checking any luggage? | 有托运行李吗 |
[07:53] | Yes, just these two. | 就两个行李箱 |
[07:55] | And the clubs. | 还有高尔夫球棍 |
[07:56] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[07:58] | Not letting these babies out of my sight. | 这是我心头宝贝 必须随身拿着 |
[08:00] | Just a little early Christmas gift to myself. | 提前送自己一个圣诞大礼 |
[08:02] | I’ll carry these on. | 我拿着上飞机 |
[08:03] | Sir, you can’t carry on golf clubs onto the plane. | 先生 飞机上禁止携带高尔夫球棍 |
[08:06] | TSA policy. You’ll have to check ’em. | 运输安全局规定 必须托运 |
[08:14] | Come on. Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:15] | Sir. The clubs. | 先生 高尔夫球棍 |
[08:25] | Just… please be gentle with them. | 一定要轻拿轻放啊 |
[08:38] | Come on, man. Chop, chop. | 快 抓紧时间 |
[08:46] | You know the tracking numbers don’t say which one of us sorted the bags, right? | 没人会知道是谁搬运行李 |
[08:49] | Just toss ’em. | 扔上来就行了 |
[08:50] | Save us all some time. | 节省不少时间 |
[08:51] | Where’s your Christmas spirit? | 大过节的 你怎么没点爱心呢 |
[08:53] | People’s lives are in these bags, | 这些行李对主人多重要 |
[08:54] | and they’ve entrusted them to us. | 将其托付给我们 |
[08:57] | Any one of them might be filled with presents, | 也许箱子里有礼物 |
[08:59] | and those presents might be– | 而那些礼物可能是 |
[09:04] | Fragile. | 易碎品 |
[09:12] | No room left here? | 没地方了 |
[09:13] | We’ll have to wait for another cart. | 要等下一辆车 |
[09:15] | Like hell we will. Give me those. | 谁有空等啊 给我 |
[09:17] | No, I– | 不 |
[09:18] | Holiday hustle, damn it. | 节日本来就忙 |
[09:20] | Come on. | 别这样啊 |
[09:27] | Hey, look out! | 小心 |
[09:49] | Careful. | 小心 |
[09:51] | My God. My clubs! | 我的高尔夫球棍啊 |
[09:58] | 美国今年真发生过这样一起”行李车”失控事件 场面相同 解决方法也相同 | |
[10:22] | Yes! Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[10:28] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[10:42] | Baggage handler chased a runaway cart | 行李搬运工追着行李车 |
[10:44] | into the engine inlet hazard zone. | 来到了发动机进口危险区 |
[10:46] | The aircraft was taxiing. | 飞机当时在滑行 |
[10:47] | Both fans were spinning. | 引擎涡轮高速旋转 |
[10:48] | These things, they suck in the square footage of a four-bedroom house every second, so… | 这些涡轮每秒吸力面积巨大 |
[10:52] | Buck, Eddie, get me– everything. | 巴克 埃迪 把所有工具都拿来 |
[11:00] | Officer, you might want to clear this tarmac | 警官 让所有人撤离停机坪 |
[11:01] | and that window up there. | 别让窗边人再看了 |
[11:02] | Once we open this thing up, | 等我们打开涡轮 |
[11:03] | it’s probably not gonna be very pretty. | 场面会很血腥 |
[11:05] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[11:06] | That’s impossible. | 他竟然还活着 |
[11:08] | – Sir, can you hear me? – We got a live one. | -先生 你能听见吗 -伤者还活着 |
[11:11] | Okay, we need to take this thing apart now. | 马上拆掉这个涡轮 |
[11:15] | Let’s get that nose off, then we can remove the blades. | 把中间圆头卸下来 再拆下轮片 |
[11:20] | Easy, guys. Easy. | 慢点 各位 |
[11:26] | I can see him in there. | 我看到他在里面了 |
[11:27] | He seems to be in one piece. | 他好像没被大卸八块 |
[11:29] | I don’t see a lot of blood. | 没看到很多血 |
[11:31] | Okay, very carefully, let’s pull him out of there. | 大家轻点 把他拉出来 |
[11:34] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[11:43] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[11:44] | Nothing appears to be broken. | 好像没伤到骨头 |
[11:46] | What stopped the compressor? | 他怎么没被压成饼 |
[11:48] | Looks like these got sucked in first. | 好像这个东西先被吸进去了 |
[11:50] | Locked up the blades. | 挡了一下轮片 |
[11:59] | Cap? | 老大 |
[12:04] | It’s just a nosebleed. | 流鼻血而已 |
[12:05] | Could’ve been allergies. Could’ve been the Santa Anas. | 可能是过敏 也可能是这里的天气 |
[12:08] | Could’ve been how cold it was out there on that tarmac. | 还可能是因为停机坪太冷 |
[12:10] | Was this your first nosebleed? | 这是你第一次流鼻血吗 |
[12:12] | Have your gums been bleeding? | 你牙龈出血了吗 |
[12:13] | Do you have a rash anywhere I can’t see? | 你身上出疹子了吗 |
[12:15] | What are you doing? Are you diagnosing me? | 你扮演医生诊断病人呢 |
[12:17] | I haven’t noticed any shortness of breath or bruising, | 表面上没有喘不上气 没有淤痕 |
[12:19] | but you could be hiding symptoms like a headache, | 但有些症状可以掩盖 比如头痛 |
[12:22] | dizziness, irregular heart rate. | 头晕 心律不齐 |
[12:24] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[12:25] | Buck, I’m not hiding any symptoms, | 巴克 我没掩盖任何症状 |
[12:26] | because I’m not having any symptoms of whatever it is you think I have. | 因为你上述那些症状 我都没有 |
[12:30] | That tunnel fire, you were in there way too long. | 上次通道辐射事故 你在里面待太久了 |
[12:33] | Okay, that much exposure to radiation can cause aplastic anemia. | 那种辐射程度可以引发再生障碍性贫血 |
[12:36] | Did you know that’s what killed Marie Curie? | 你知道居里夫人就是这么死的吗 |
[12:40] | No, I did not know that. | 我还真不知道 |
[12:41] | I also did not know that you knew who Madame Marie Curie was. | 你竟然知道谁是居里夫人 这更让我惊奇 |
[12:44] | Well, I had to look her up. | 我上网查了一下 |
[12:45] | But she was as really smart lady, and she still died from too much exposure to radiation. | 但她智慧过人 但还是死于辐射 |
[12:50] | Buck, listen, I appreciate your concern, but I am fine. | 巴克 我很感激你这么关心我 但我没事 |
[12:55] | So, please, stop with the internet research. | 你就别再瞎搜索了 |
[12:58] | Here is our real problem. | 这才是我们真正的问题 |
[13:01] | We have a tie for Christmas dinner. | 圣诞大餐投票陷入僵局了 |
[13:03] | Five votes for burgers and five votes for Chinese. | 五人投票吃汉堡 五人投票吃中餐 |
[13:06] | Five people voted Chinese food? I voted turkey. | 五人投票吃中餐吗 我投票吃火鸡啊 |
[13:09] | You were the only one. | 就你一票 |
[13:10] | The falafel place got more votes than Turkey. | 投炸豆丸子[中东食物]餐厅的人都比火鸡多 |
[13:12] | You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna switch my vote to Chinese. | 这样吧 我改投中餐好了 |
[13:14] | I am just not up for cooking Christmas dinner this year. | 我今年没力气做圣诞大餐 |
[13:17] | Fatigue. Also a symptom. | 疲劳 也是症状之一 |
[13:19] | Come here. | 我摸一下 |
[13:20] | Buck, listen. | 巴克 |
[13:22] | I know you’re worried, | 我知道你担心我 |
[13:24] | but there is nothing to worry about yet. | 但你别瞎操心了 |
[13:26] | So as my grandmother always used to say, | 就像我外婆总说 |
[13:29] | don’t go borrowing trouble. | 别自找麻烦 |
[13:30] | Bobby, I know… | 巴比 我知道 |
[13:31] | I do dumb things sometimes and generally drive you crazy. | 我有时犯二 能把你气到吐血 |
[13:36] | You’re an important person in my life, Bobby, one of the most important. | 但你在我心里很重要 巴比 胜似至亲 |
[13:44] | I don’t know what I would do… if anything were to happen to you. | 如果你有什么事 你让我怎么活 |
[13:55] | I think that I’ve moved past him, | 我觉得自己放下他了 |
[13:57] | and then something happens, | 结果发生一些事 |
[13:58] | and he’s right back in my life… | 又牵扯到他了 |
[14:01] | in my head again. | 又阴魂不散了 |
[14:03] | Have you moved past him, or just around him? | 你是放下他了 还是逃避过去了 |
[14:07] | You’ve made a lot of progress, | 你在治疗之中改善很多 |
[14:09] | but on some level, | 但还是感觉 |
[14:10] | it feels like you’re still defining yourself through Doug. | 你还站在道格视角来定义自己 |
[14:14] | Old habits, I guess. | 旧习难改吧 |
[14:18] | I was 19 when we met, | 我们相识时 我19岁 |
[14:21] | so most of my adult life, he… | 我这小半辈子 |
[14:25] | was my life. | 他就是我的世界 |
[14:27] | Now isn’t it time for you? | 该把世界还给自己了吧 |
[14:29] | I mean, a life that’s purely and only Maddie’s? | 只属于麦迪的世界 麦迪的人生 |
[14:32] | Not a life after Doug, but a life without him. | 不是道格离开后的人生 而是道格不存在的人生 |
[14:37] | I don’t think I know the difference. | 我好像无法分辨其中差别 |
[14:39] | You still refer to him as an active presence. | 你提起他 还是会用现在时 |
[14:43] | “He has ruined Christmas. He is in my head.” | “他现在毁了圣诞节 他现在阴魂不散” |
[14:47] | But Doug’s dead. | 但道格死了 |
[14:51] | And I’m the one still holding on. | 而我还继续活着 |
[14:53] | Now, you’ve said you’ve done exposure therapy. | 你说你进行过情境暴露法治疗 |
[14:57] | Have you been back there? | 你回过那里吗 |
[14:59] | To Hershey? | 赫希医院 |
[15:00] | To where Doug died. | 道格死亡现场 |
[15:05] | You want me to go to Big Bear? | 你想让我回大熊市吗 |
[15:08] | To what, relive that nightmare? | 噩梦重现吗 |
[15:12] | I want you to go back to where he hurt you the most | 我想让你回到他伤你最深的地方 |
[15:15] | and talk to him out loud. | 把想说的话告诉”他” |
[15:17] | And I want you to let him go. | 放下他 解开心结 |
[15:29] | Hey, now. | 别抢被子 |
[15:37] | Don’t be greedy. | 都被你拽过去了 |
[15:41] | I thought you had a shift. | 你不是上班吗 |
[15:47] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[16:03] | What you doing out here? | 你怎么睡在客厅啊 |
[16:05] | My ex-husband, he snores. | 我前夫 打呼噜 |
[16:07] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[16:08] | Michael’s in there. | 迈克尔在卧室 |
[16:11] | In our bed? | 睡在我们床上吗 |
[16:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:13] | I didn’t have the heart to wake him to ask him. | 太狗血 我实在不想叫醒问他 |
[16:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:24] | Hi, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:24] | – Yeah, this is awkward. – You think? | -这下尴尬了 -还用说吗 |
[16:27] | I don’t even remember coming here last night. | 我都不记得昨晚来这里了 |
[16:30] | Have you been drinking? | 你最近喝很多酒吗 |
[16:31] | What? No. | 没有 |
[16:33] | Listen, I’ve been having trouble sleeping. | 我最近一直失眠 |
[16:35] | And my doctor prescribed sleeping pills. | 医生给我开了安眠药 |
[16:38] | He said that one of the side effects could be… | 他说其中一个药物副作用就是 |
[16:41] | sleepwalking. | 梦游 |
[16:43] | But sleep-driving? Who’s even heard of that? | 但梦游开车 这也太扯了吧 |
[16:45] | Parasomnia. | 睡行症 |
[16:47] | It’s a type of sleep disorder. | 异常睡眠其中一种 |
[16:48] | People have been known to walk for miles, | 人在睡梦中出走 |
[16:51] | binge-eat, operate heavy equipment, have sex. | 狂吃 使用重型设备 做爱 |
[16:54] | Not that that’s what I’m saying happened here. | 我不是说你们上床了 |
[16:57] | Well, I would’ve noticed. | 如果上床 我能不知道吗 |
[16:58] | I’m mortified. | 我觉得好丢脸 |
[16:59] | You don’t need to be. We’re family. | 不用 我们都是一家人 |
[17:01] | But you do need to tell your doctor, | 但你得通知医生 |
[17:02] | because if that’s what this is, it could be dangerous. | 如果真是这样 这不是儿戏 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I-I’ll do that. | 我会告诉医生 |
[17:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[17:09] | I just want to make sure that I don’t walk into your house | 我就是想确保自己不会在大半夜 |
[17:11] | or into your bedroom in the middle of the night. | 再跑进你家 睡进你家卧室 |
[17:13] | Michael, this is your house too. | 迈克尔 这里也是你家 |
[17:15] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:24] | Very sorry. | 真心抱歉 |
[17:27] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[17:36] | So you sure you don’t mind calling Athena? | 你真能打给阿西娜 |
[17:38] | All right, I-I just want to know what she thinks. | 我就是想知道她怎么看 |
[17:41] | I’ll give her a call as soon as I get back tonight. | 我今晚回去后 就打给她 |
[17:44] | Wait. You guys are still in the car? | 等下 你们还在车上吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:47] | Gotta love holiday traffic in L.A. | 过节时 洛杉矶交堵车太严重了 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry I’m not there. | 很抱歉我没陪着你 |
[17:52] | Hey, you were there when it mattered. | 我需要你时 你在我身边 |
[17:54] | I’m not sure what you’d be able to do this time. | 而这次 你帮不上忙 |
[17:57] | Truthfully, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do. | 老实说 我也不知道该怎么做 |
[18:00] | Buck, I’ll call you later. | 巴克 我回头联系你 |
[18:01] | All right. I’ll see you soon. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:22] | So what do we do now? Knock? | 要怎么做呢 敲门吗 |
[18:25] | “Hi, can I come in and relive my trauma?” | “我能进门回忆一下我之前噩梦般的遭遇吗” |
[18:28] | I think we both know that this is not the place where he hurt you most. | 我们都清楚这里不是他伤你最深的地方 |
[19:14] | Can’t keep running! | 你没法一直跑下去 |
[19:20] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[19:38] | I never wanted you to die, Doug… | 我没想让你死 道格 |
[19:40] | but I do forgive you. | 但我原谅你了 |
[19:44] | And I forgive myself… | 我也原谅自己 |
[19:47] | for loving you too much. | 曾经太爱你 |
[19:51] | For staying too long. | 做受害者太久 |
[19:54] | And for not dying right next to you. | 也原谅自己没跟你一起死 |
[19:59] | So today, I’m gonna leave you here. | 今天 我要放下你 |
[20:06] | I am gonna run out of these woods, | 我会跑出林子 |
[20:07] | and I am going to live. | 好好活下去 |
[20:13] | I survived you, Doug. | 你的伤害没有毁掉我 道格 |
[20:21] | And I will never be sorry for that. | 我对此没有任何歉意 |
[20:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么情况 |
[20:42] | I cooked us dinner. | 我做了晚餐 |
[20:43] | Mac and cheese with hot dogs, | 起司通心粉配热狗 |
[20:45] | just like Dad used to make us. | 爸爸以前经常这么做 |
[20:50] | Wait. I forgot. | 稍等 忘了一样东西 |
[20:54] | Fancy. | 讲究 |
[20:55] | I think Santa’s gonna be very impressed with you. | 圣诞老人一定会奖励你 |
[20:58] | Good. Because I updated my list. | 太棒了 我更新了愿望清单 |
[21:04] | Two pages long? | 整整两页呢 |
[21:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:06] | I ranked them in order of importance so you can prioritize. | 礼物按想要程度排列了 你按顺序买就好 |
[21:09] | You mean so Santa can prioritize. | 圣诞老人就可以分清轻重缓急了 |
[21:12] | Mom, come on. I know. | 妈 得了吧 我都知道了 |
[21:14] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[21:15] | You don’t have to keep pretending. | 你不必假扮圣诞老人给我送礼物啦 |
[21:17] | Well, maybe I like pretending. | 我很享受其中啊 |
[21:20] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为… |
[21:23] | the rest of the year, | 一年中的其他时刻 |
[21:25] | life is normal. | 生活都平淡如水 |
[21:27] | And then December rolls around, | 可到了十二月 |
[21:30] | and I don’t know if it’s the lights | 灯光璀璨 |
[21:32] | or the music or that big guy in the red suit. | 歌声悠扬 圣诞老人驾到 |
[21:36] | I just know that Christmas makes the world feel a little more… | 圣诞节令世界… |
[21:43] | Magical. | 魔幻美妙 |
[21:45] | Okay. I can pretend too. | 好 那我就配合你一下吧 |
[21:56] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[21:58] | Get– get me– get me a glass of water. | 给我倒杯水 |
[22:02] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[22:04] | Yeah, yeah, just… | 没事 就… |
[22:05] | I just– I just– I just need to… | 我就是得… |
[22:08] | I just– I just need to sit, okay? | 我得坐下缓缓 别担心 |
[22:12] | Mom! | 妈 |
[22:20] | Can you tell me your name and address? | 请说一下你的姓名和地址 |
[22:22] | Leo. 2749 Elmer Avenue. | 我叫里奥 住在埃尔默大街2749号 |
[22:25] | North Hollywood. | 好莱坞北区 |
[22:26] | Okay. Leo, I’m Maddie. | 里奥 我叫麦迪 |
[22:27] | We’re gonna get you and your mom some help. | 我们立刻派人前去救援 |
[22:29] | Do you know what happened? | 能告诉我事情经过吗 |
[22:29] | You said that she fell. | 你刚提到 她倒下了 |
[22:31] | Did she trip, or… | 绊倒了吗 |
[22:32] | No, we were talking. | 不是 我们刚才正在聊天 |
[22:33] | She just fell over. | 她突然就倒下了 |
[22:34] | Is anyone else in the house with you? | 家里还有别人吗 |
[22:35] | Maybe a grownup? | 有大人吗 |
[22:37] | No, it’s just us. | 没有 只有我们母子 |
[22:38] | Mom, please. | 妈 不要啊 |
[22:39] | Mom, you have to wake up. | 妈 醒醒 |
[22:41] | Can you tell if she’s breathing? | 她还有呼吸吗 |
[22:43] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不会看 |
[22:44] | Okay, look at her chest. Is it moving up and down? | 她的胸口有起伏吗 |
[22:46] | No. | 没有 |
[22:47] | I want you to put your cheek against her face, | 你把脸凑近她一点 |
[22:49] | right near her mouth and nose. | 贴近她的口鼻 |
[22:50] | Do you feel any air coming out? | 有气体呼出吗 |
[22:54] | No, she’s not breathing. | 没有 她没有呼吸了 |
[22:55] | – Leo, how old are you? – 10. | -里奥 你多大了 -10岁 |
[22:58] | All right, paramedics are on their way, | 医护人员已经在路上了 |
[22:59] | but it would really help your mom | 但若想救助你母亲 |
[23:00] | if someone could do CPR until they get there. | 就得帮她做心肺复苏 |
[23:02] | Do you think that you can do that? | 你能行吗 |
[23:04] | I don’t know. I’m scared. | 我不会 我好怕 |
[23:07] | I know it sounds scary, but I can talk you through it. | 听起来确实不简单 但我会一步步指导你 |
[23:09] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起救她 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:12] | Put the phone on speaker and set it down on the ground next to you. | 手机开免提 放到你旁边的地上 |
[23:14] | Is your mom lying on her back or her side? | 你母亲平躺还是侧卧 |
[23:17] | Her side. | 侧卧 |
[23:18] | Let’s roll her over so she’s lying on her back. | 把她推到平躺的姿势 |
[23:23] | I want you to hold up your left hand | 你要伸出左手 |
[23:24] | and spread your fingers wide, | 五指张开 |
[23:26] | then take your right hand and put it over your left. | 把右手放到左手之上 |
[23:28] | Curl those top fingers around your bottom hand, | 右手五指弯曲 交叉握住左手 |
[23:30] | and put it smack in the center of your mom’s chest. | 双手用力按在你母亲的胸口 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:34] | Okay, now press down as hard as you can | 全力向下按压 |
[23:36] | until you feel her chest move. | 压动她的胸腔 |
[23:37] | Use all of your weight if you have to. | 必要时 可以将整个人的重量压上去 |
[23:41] | Mom. I think I did it. | 妈 我做到了 |
[23:44] | Leo, I need you to count with me. | 里奥 跟我一起数数 |
[23:46] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:49] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:51] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:54] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:57] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[23:58] | I think I heard something crack inside. | 我好像按碎了她的骨头 |
[23:59] | I think I hurt her. I didn’t mean to. | 我好像不小心伤到她了 |
[24:01] | No, no, no, that means you’re doing it right. | 不不不 你做得很好 |
[24:03] | You just– you just need to keep going. | 你得接着做 |
[24:10] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:13] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:16] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:19] | Come on, Mom. Mom, come on. | 醒醒 妈 醒醒啊 |
[24:40] | It’s okay. We’ve got it from here. | 好了 交给我们吧 |
[24:41] | No, the 9-1-1 lady said I have to keep doing this. | 911接线员让我不要停 |
[24:44] | And you have done a great job, but your part’s done. | 你很棒 但你做得已经够多了 |
[24:46] | Now it’s our turn. Come on. | 接下来就交给我们吧 起来吧 |
[24:48] | Let’s get you some air. | 你出去透透气 |
[24:55] | No pulse. Starting compressions. | 没有脉搏 开始胸外按压 |
[24:57] | It’s definitely cardiac. | 想必是心脏病发了 |
[25:22] | Hold CPR. | 暂停心肺复苏 |
[25:23] | She’s in V-fib. | 她室颤了 |
[25:24] | Gonna shock her. Clear! | 必须电击 离手 |
[25:28] | She’s not converting. | 她没有反应 |
[25:31] | Resume compressions. | 继续心肺复苏 |
[25:33] | Come on. | 撑住啊 |
[25:39] | She’s not converting. Gonna shock her again. Clear! | 没有反应 再次电击 离手 |
[25:44] | Resume compressions. | 继续心肺复苏 |
[25:46] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 撑住啊 |
[25:57] | We got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[26:34] | The police officer wouldn’t let me go with my mom. | 警察不让我跟妈一起去医院 |
[26:37] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹事了吗 |
[26:39] | Is it because I hurt her? I didn’t mean to. | 因为我伤到她了吗 我真的是不小心 |
[26:42] | Of course not. | 当然不是你的错了 |
[26:52] | I just want her to be okay. | 我就是想救她 |
[26:54] | You did everything right. | 你做得很棒 |
[26:58] | I think you probably saved her life. | 也许正因为你 她才有救呢 |
[27:03] | Captain, Social Services are on their way. | 队长 社会福利机构正在赶来 |
[27:05] | – Copy that. – You got it. | -收到 -好 |
[27:09] | I’m sorry. I gotta get back to work. | 抱歉 我得回去工作了 |
[27:22] | You staying with him? | 你陪着他 |
[27:23] | Yeah | 对 |
[27:24] | I’ll make sure he’s okay until they get here. | 我会陪他等社会福利机构的人 |
[27:28] | Merry Christmas, Wilson. | 圣诞快乐 威尔逊 |
[27:31] | Yeah. Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[27:38] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[28:24] | I thought I told you you didn’t have to come. | 我说了 你不用来 |
[28:26] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[28:26] | Like I’m gonna let you Uber home from the hospital. | 我不可能让你自己从医院打车回家啊 |
[28:29] | How did you even get back here? | 你怎么能进来 |
[28:30] | I told them I was your wife. | 我假装是你妻子 |
[28:33] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[28:35] | They’re sending me home. | 我可以回家了 |
[28:37] | Well, you said that on the phone. | 这点你在电话中说过了 |
[28:39] | But what I haven’t heard yet is an explanation | 但你没告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[28:41] | as to how you ended up walking through a plate glass window. | 你怎么会破窗而出啊 |
[28:45] | I got dizzy. | 我当时有点头晕 |
[28:48] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[28:50] | This is not an isolated incident. | 事情绝不止这么简单 |
[28:53] | You’ve been distracted, you’ve been stressed, | 你最近总心不在焉 焦虑不安 |
[28:54] | you haven’t been sleeping, | 常常失眠 |
[28:55] | except when you drove to the house to get into bed with me. | 还会梦游开车打我家 爬上我的床 |
[28:58] | Now you’re getting dizzy and walking through plate glass windows. | 现在居然还晕头转向 破窗而出了 |
[29:01] | The doctor don’t think these things are related? | 医生没察觉出其中的联系吗 |
[29:03] | Because I do. | 我都觉得不对劲了 |
[29:05] | I think they’re related too. | 我也觉得是这样 |
[29:08] | To me not sleeping. | 都是因为我失眠了 |
[29:09] | You know, I’m so sleep-deprived, | 我最近都没好好休息 |
[29:11] | I’m probably legally drunk right now. | 现在整个人都跟醉酒了一样 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 行了 |
[29:19] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[29:25] | This is my first Christmas alone. | 这是我第一次孤零零过圣诞 |
[29:31] | God. | 天呐 |
[29:37] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[29:40] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[29:42] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[29:45] | You have a family that loves you. | 你的家人都很爱你 |
[29:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:57] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[30:00] | Look, I-I don’t want you to worry about me. | 你别太担心 |
[30:02] | After the holidays, | 过完圣诞节 |
[30:03] | I’m gonna go get a full check-up. | 我就去做全身体检 |
[30:05] | I promise you that, okay? | 我保证 |
[30:06] | Okay, good, good. | 好 |
[30:13] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[30:23] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[30:29] | Always. | 我们是家人 |
[30:33] | Always. | 要互相依靠 |
[30:42] | But the mom’s gonna be okay? | 他妈妈没事吧 |
[30:43] | Yeah, they put a stent in. | 医生给她装了支架 |
[30:46] | She’ll be home soon, just not in time for Christmas. | 她很快就能出院了 只是没法在家庆祝圣诞节了 |
[30:50] | So what happens to the little boy until then? | 那她儿子怎么办 |
[30:53] | You said they didn’t have any family nearby. | 你刚提到 他家亲戚都离得很远 |
[30:55] | Yeah, he’ll be in a group home | 对 他得待在福利院 |
[30:58] | until his mother’s released. | 等他妈出院 接他回家 |
[31:03] | Okay, one more. | 还有一个 |
[31:06] | Poor kid. | 真可怜 |
[31:07] | Doesn’t seem like very merry Christmas. | 这个圣诞可不快乐啊 |
[31:14] | Did we mean to buy Denny this many gifts? | 我们怎么给丹尼买了这么多礼物 |
[31:17] | Well, I started stashing them in the attic | 我把礼物塞在阁楼 |
[31:19] | because he was snooping, | 以防丹尼偷看 |
[31:20] | and I think I lost track of how much I bought. | 结果买着买着就刹不住了 |
[31:26] | Do you ever think about where Denny would be if we hadn’t stepped in? | 要是我们不接手 丹尼现在会在哪儿呢 |
[31:30] | Would he have ended up in a group home too? | 他也会沦落到福利院吗 |
[31:33] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不好说 有可能 |
[31:39] | That kid doesn’t know how lucky he is. | 咱家儿子都意识不到自己有多幸运 |
[31:43] | Of course not. He’s a kid. | 那是自然 小孩子哪懂这些 |
[31:45] | Just one more thing to be thankful for this holiday. | 心怀感恩吧 |
[31:56] | My lab results were posted. | 化验结果出来了 |
[31:58] | And? | 怎么样 |
[31:59] | Clear across the board. | 一切正常 |
[32:03] | I can finally breathe again. | 我终于能松口气了 |
[32:05] | I wish you weren’t working tomorrow. | 你明天不用上班就好了 |
[32:07] | I might actually feel like celebrating the holidays now. | 我终于有心情过节了 |
[32:10] | Between weekly trips to the hospital | 每周都要陪你去医院检查 |
[32:12] | and whatever’s going on with Michael, | 迈克尔又很不对劲 |
[32:14] | I was about ready to fast-forward to January. | 我之前恨不得十二月赶紧过去 |
[32:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:18] | Well, I don’t mind working tomorrow. | 我倒是不介意明天还有工作 |
[32:21] | Christmas Eve has become a much more important holiday now. | 圣诞节前夜比圣诞节当日重要多了 |
[32:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[32:25] | It’s the night that you said yes. | 去年今夜 你答应了我的求婚 |
[32:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:31] | You got about five hours till that alarm goes off. | 你还有五小时才去上班 |
[32:35] | Let’s see what else I might be willing to say yes to. | 趁这段时间 说不好我会答应你其他事呢 |
[32:45] | No, Mom, I still can’t make it to dinner tomorrow. | 不 妈 我明晚没法跟你们吃饭 |
[32:49] | It’s not like I can eat anything anyway with this frickin’ toothache. | 我牙疼到要死 什么都吃不下 |
[32:54] | I know it’s Christmas, but I have to work. | 我圣诞节也要工作啊 |
[32:56] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[32:57] | My mouth is literally killing me. | 我的牙都疼死了 |
[33:00] | Yes, I blame you. | 对 就怪你 |
[33:02] | I inherited your bad teeth, and that’s your fault. | 我继承了你的牙病 都是你的错 |
[33:06] | Double root canal for New Year’s. | 做双根管治疗迎接新年 |
[33:11] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[33:12] | Looking for another tube of benzocaine. | 找苯佐卡因 |
[33:15] | I know. I’ll already been through– | 我知道 我已经找过… |
[33:20] | Okay, Mom, I gotta go. | 妈 不说了 |
[33:23] | I love you. Merry Christmas. | 我爱你 圣诞快乐 |
[33:42] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:16] | LAFD. Open up, Please. | 洛杉矶消防局 请开门 |
[34:19] | This is not okay. | 太气人了 |
[34:22] | Ouch. Jeez. | 疼死我了 |
[34:23] | Okay, ma’am, ma’am, please take a seat | 女士 你先坐下 |
[34:26] | and tell us what’s going on. | 告诉我们怎么回事 |
[34:27] | What’s going on? Look at me. | 怎么回事 看着我 |
[34:29] | I’m a Smurf, and I need a root canal. | 我变成蓝精灵了 我得做根管治疗 |
[34:32] | Pulse is steady. | 脉搏稳定 |
[34:34] | Pupils are normal. | 瞳孔反映正常 |
[34:35] | How long has this been going on? | 症状持续多久了 |
[34:37] | The teeth since last week. | 上周就开始牙疼 |
[34:39] | The “Avatar” look since I woke up. | 醒来后 才发现变身”阿凡达”了 |
[34:41] | And on top of that, I have to go to work today. | 更惨的是 我今天还得上班 |
[34:43] | On Christmas! | 圣诞还要工作 |
[34:45] | I mean, what kind of loser has to work on Christmas? | 圣诞还工作 简直惨到没朋友啊 |
[34:50] | Right. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:52] | Ma’am, do you mind if my guys here take a look around? | 女士 可以让我的队员四处看看吗 |
[34:54] | That’s fine. | 看吧 |
[34:55] | You very handsome men, | 一群大帅哥 |
[34:56] | please go look through my messy apartment. | 好好欣赏一下我乱糟糟的公寓吧 |
[35:00] | Because this wasn’t humiliating enough already. | 真是丢人丢到姥姥家了 |
[35:02] | Okay, ma’am, have you taken any colloidal silver supplements? | 女士 你服用胶银保健品了吗 |
[35:05] | What? No. | 怎么会 没有 |
[35:06] | – Any silver-based eye drops? – No, no. | -使用胶银眼药水了吗 -没有 |
[35:08] | – Nose sprays? – No. | -鼻炎喷雾 -没有 |
[35:10] | Any medications we should know about? | 你服用药物了吗 |
[35:12] | Benzocaine. Toothache gel. | 苯佐卡因 治疗牙疼的凝胶 |
[35:14] | She used the whole thing. | 她吞了一整管 |
[35:16] | And a trash can full of empties. | 不止一管 |
[35:18] | She’s seizing. | 她抽搐了 |
[35:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:22] | – Got her? – I got her. | -按住她 -按住了 |
[35:25] | Could be Methemoglobinemia. | 可能出现高铁血红蛋白血症了 |
[35:26] | Okay, put her on the CO-oximeter. | 用血气分析仪检查一下 |
[35:32] | Methemoglobin levels are 60%. | 高铁血红蛋白含量为60% |
[35:35] | 61. Climbing. | 61 不断攀升 |
[35:37] | Anything over 70 can be deadly. | 超过70就会致命 |
[35:38] | Hen, get her on O2. Run a fluid line. | 亨 给她插管输氧 |
[35:40] | I’ll grab the methylene blue chloride. | 我去拿次甲基蓝 |
[35:42] | It’s the benzocaine. | 苯佐卡因是罪魁祸首 |
[35:44] | Overuse can prevent the body from releasing red blood cells. | 服用过量会抑制体内红细胞生成 |
[35:52] | Why is she bleeding chocolate syrup? | 她的血怎么变成巧克力糖浆状了 |
[35:54] | Because, blood thinner boy, | 你还服用抗凝血剂呢 好奇宝宝 |
[35:55] | Methemoglobinemia causes her blood to appear much darker than normal, | 因为高铁血红蛋白血症令她的血液颜色加深 |
[35:59] | which then causes her skin to only reflect blue light, | 导致皮肤呈现蓝色 |
[36:02] | hence, the Smurf lady. | 所以 她才会变成蓝精灵 |
[36:03] | Methylene blue converts the ferric iron into ferrous iron | 次甲基蓝可令体内的铁元素降价 |
[36:07] | and turns the blood back to red. | 使血液恢复红色 |
[36:09] | I’ve never seen a case this advanced, Hen. | 我头一回见这么严重的情况 亨 |
[36:11] | Let’s give her two doses. | 加大剂量吧 |
[36:18] | Methemogblin levels dropping. | 高铁血红蛋白水平下降 |
[36:20] | Skin color’s turning back to normal. | 肤色恢复正常 |
[36:25] | My God. | 天呐 |
[36:30] | I’m… | 我… |
[36:32] | I’m not blue! | 我不是蓝精灵了 |
[36:34] | Ouch. But my teeth. | 但牙还是好疼 |
[36:36] | How am I gonna get through work? | 这样怎么去上班啊 |
[36:38] | Well, good news. | 恭喜你 |
[36:40] | You earned yourself a day off. | 你今天不用上班了 |
[36:42] | And a morphine drip. | 我们还会给你注射止疼剂 |
[36:50] | A little further. Come on back. | 再后退一点 往里进 |
[36:52] | Three feet. Two feet. | 三英尺 两英尺 |
[36:55] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[36:57] | Yes. Yes, you are, Captain. | 没错 你可以歇歇了 队长 |
[37:00] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[37:02] | Athena, what are you doing here? | 阿西娜 你怎么来了 |
[37:03] | We came to save you. | 我们来拯救你们了 |
[37:05] | Someone said you were ordering takeout for Christmas dinner. | 听人说 你们圣诞还打算叫外卖 |
[37:08] | I did vote for turkey. | 我提议吃火鸡了 |
[37:11] | She say “we?” | 不止她一个人来了 |
[37:19] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[37:25] | Mommy! | 妈 |
[37:31] | – Christopher! – Dad! | -克里斯托弗 -爸 |
[37:36] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[37:38] | Merry Christmas, Eddie. | 圣诞快乐 埃迪 |
[37:40] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[37:42] | Can’t believe you did this. | 你竟然这么贴心 |
[37:44] | Thank you, Buck. | 谢谢 巴克 |
[37:45] | Well, you inspired me. | 受你启发啊 |
[37:47] | You know, I figured we should all get to immerse ourselves in the magic of Christmas. | 大家都该好好过个圣诞 |
[37:53] | – This is a great surprise. – Merry Christmas. | -太惊喜了 -圣诞快乐 |
[37:56] | That’s not the only one. | 不仅如此 |
[37:58] | Denny and I brought a few gifts for dinner. | 我和丹尼还带了很多礼物 |
[38:04] | The social worker said that he had to stay at a group home during the holidays. | 社工之前说 他圣诞必须待在福利院啊 |
[38:08] | Yeah. She did. | 没错 |
[38:09] | So I convinced the social worker to let me bring the group home here. | 所以我说服她 把大家转移到了这里 |
[38:14] | Apparently, there’s a serious overcrowding problem. | 显然 福利院人满为患 |
[38:17] | Not enough foster parents to go around. | 孤儿很多 但没人来领养 |
[38:22] | This is gonna sound crazy, but… | 这么说可能有点冲动 但是… |
[38:24] | maybe we should consider– | 也许我们可以考虑 |
[38:26] | We have an appointment with a social worker on January 3rd. | 我跟社工约好了1月3日去看孩子 |
[38:30] | There’s more than one way to have a family, right? | 想要孩子 不一定得自己生啊 |
[38:36] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[38:38] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[38:42] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[38:43] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉来迟了 |
[38:45] | You know hospitals and red tape. | 在医院耽搁了 |
[38:49] | You’re one of the paramedics that saved me. | 你就是当时救了我的医护人员 |
[38:53] | – Thank you. – It was my pleasure. | -谢谢你 -别客气 |
[38:55] | Though I can’t believe you got them to spring you already. | 医生这么快就让你出院了 |
[38:58] | Well, they were sending me home tomorrow anyway. | 本来明天就可以出院了 |
[39:00] | I wasn’t gonna miss Christmas with my boy. | 早一天回来 陪儿子过圣诞多好 |
[39:02] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[39:05] | You’re here! | 你来了 |
[39:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | So how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[39:22] | It wasn’t easy… | 过程很痛苦 |
[39:24] | but I’m really glad I did it, | 但结果很美好 |
[39:26] | and I finally feel… | 我终于觉得 |
[39:29] | free. | 自由了 |
[39:31] | All right, let’s eat before the bell rings. | 趁不用出任务 赶紧吃大餐吧 |
[39:34] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[39:37] | – Let’s eat. – Come on. | -吃大餐咯 -走吧 |
[39:40] | We are grateful for this food, | 感恩可口的食物 |
[39:42] | and we are grateful to have each other. | 感恩彼此的陪伴 |
[39:44] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[39:46] | All right, let’s dig in. | 开动吧 |
[40:23] | I can’t believe you pulled this all together without us knowing. | 你居然背着我们策划了这么大的惊喜 |
[40:26] | – Well, Santa isn’t the only one who has elves. – Yeah? | -圣诞老人有小精灵帮忙 我也有啊 -是吗 |
[40:31] | Buck, thanks for helping me with this. | 巴克 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:35] | I think your New Year’s resolution should be | 新年新愿望 |
[40:37] | to use that head for good instead of evil. | 你机灵的小脑瓜真该好好利用 少惹麻烦 |
[40:40] | I will definitely put that at the top of my list. | 我会尽量做个乖宝宝 |
[40:44] | I will be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[40:57] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[40:58] | Man, I’m doing great. | 我很好 |
[41:02] | Yeah, this is a nice Christmas. | 这个圣诞节很热闹 |
[41:07] | You know they mean the world to me. | 他们是我的全部 |
[41:10] | And you to them. | 你是他们的支柱 |
[41:14] | I think we are pretty damn lucky to have all found each other. | 拥有彼此 是一大幸事 |
[41:20] | What’s going on, Michael? | 怎么了 迈克尔 |
[41:28] | When I fell– | 我昏倒后 |
[41:32] | you know, they did some scans. | 医生给我做了检查 |
[41:37] | They found a mass, Bobby. | 我脑内有肿块 巴比 |
[41:41] | Headaches, the fall, ending up in the wrong bed. | 头痛 昏倒 梦游 皆因如此 |
[41:50] | It’s a tumor. | 我得了癌症 |
[41:51] | What– | 怎么 |
[41:53] | what can I do to– | 我能帮忙吗 |
[41:55] | You know, just– just don’t say anything, okay? | 先别声张 |
[42:00] | Just not today. | 别扫了大家的兴 |
[42:02] | I’ll go to the specialist day after tomorrow, | 我后天去看肿瘤医生 |
[42:07] | and I’ll tell them then. | 到时再告诉他们 |
[42:11] | Just let them… | 让他们先… |
[42:15] | Just let me have this Christmas. | 让我好好过完这个圣诞吧 |
[42:19] | Mom wants to take a picture with everyone. | 妈提议拍大合照 |
[42:22] | All right. Absolutely. | 好啊 没问题 |
[42:28] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:34] | Bobby, hurry. | 巴比 快来啊 |
[42:35] | You got him? Come on, baby. | 叫来了啊 快找个位置站好 亲爱的 |
[42:37] | Wait, where do we– | 等下 我们站哪 |
[42:38] | Just get in where you can fit in. | 插空站就好了 |
[42:42] | All right, on three, everyone, okay? | 数到三 各位 |
[42:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[42:46] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |