时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Anybody here? LAFD. | 有人吗 我们是洛杉矶消防局 |
[00:34] | – Floor looks empty, Cap. – Let’s make sure. | -这一层好像没人 老大 -再确认一次 |
[00:37] | LAFD! | 洛杉矶消防局来了 |
[00:38] | LAFD. Anybody there? | 洛杉矶消防局来了 有人吗 |
[00:40] | LAFD! | 洛杉矶消防局来了 |
[00:46] | Guys, guys, over here! Over here. | 兄弟们 这里 过来 |
[00:53] | LAFD! Is anyone in here? | 洛杉矶消防局来了 有人吗 |
[00:56] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[00:58] | Guys, over here! | 各位 这里 |
[00:59] | Sir, are you hurt? | 先生 你受伤了吗 |
[01:01] | Don’t know. Can’t get up. | 不知道 我起不来了 |
[01:03] | I need O-2! | 氧气瓶 |
[01:04] | O-2 coming in. | 氧气瓶来了 |
[01:05] | Get me the mattress carrier. | 把床垫拿进来 |
[01:07] | Hey, can you wiggle your toes for me, sir? | 你能动下脚趾吗 先生 |
[01:09] | – All right, there we go. – Okay, mattress secure. | -好了 -床垫拿进来了 |
[01:11] | All right, let’s pull him up. | 把他抬上去 |
[01:13] | Wait. Gladys. | 等下 格拉迪斯 |
[01:17] | Need to get Gladys. | 要去救格拉迪斯 |
[01:22] | He’s out. | 他晕过去了 |
[01:22] | Gladys? Who’s Gladys? | 格拉迪斯 格拉迪斯是谁 |
[01:24] | Might be a cat or a dog. | 可能是猫狗宠物 |
[01:25] | Let’s make sure. All right, Buck, we got this. | 要去找一下 巴克 我们救人出去 |
[01:27] | You go look around out there and see if you can find a pet. | 你去找一下这里有没有宠物 |
[01:29] | I’m on it. | 没问题 |
[01:31] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[01:34] | Gladys? | 格拉迪斯 |
[01:35] | Gladys, come on, kitty. | 格拉迪斯 喵喵 |
[01:39] | Mayday, mayday. Building is unstable. | 警报 大楼有倾塌危险 |
[01:41] | We’re calling it for immediate evacuation. | 请立刻撤离 |
[01:43] | Okay, we’re pulling out. Get him downstairs. | 我们要撤了 把他带下去 |
[01:45] | Buck, let’s go, get out of here. | 巴克 我们走 撤退 |
[01:47] | Gladys? | 格拉迪斯 |
[01:48] | Come on, Gladys? You really gotta go. | 快出来 格拉迪斯 真得走了啊 |
[01:52] | Gladys? | 格拉迪斯 |
[01:55] | Gladys! | 格拉迪斯 |
[01:59] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[02:26] | Packed in third dgree burn, smoke inhalation, | 三度烧伤 呛入烟雾 |
[02:28] | possible airway burns. | 呼吸道可能灼伤 |
[02:29] | Let’s get her to Sunset General. | 把她送到日落总院 |
[02:31] | We found him on the bathroom floor. | 他当时倒在浴室地上 |
[02:32] | He must’ve slipped and hit his head. | 肯定滑到撞了头 |
[02:38] | He passed out as soon as we got him up. | 扶他起来后 他就昏过去了 |
[02:40] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见吗 |
[02:42] | Did you get her? Please, tell me. | 你们救到她了吗 快告诉我 |
[02:44] | I got her. I got Gladys. | 救到了 救到格拉迪斯了 |
[02:46] | She is okay. | “她”没事 |
[02:49] | That’s not Gladys. That’s Hoover. | 那不是格拉迪斯 那是胡佛 |
[02:52] | Thank God. But where’s Gladys? | 谢天谢地 但格拉迪斯呢 |
[02:54] | Atwater Street incident, this is Metro Fire Command. | 阿特沃特街事故现场 这里是消防指挥中心 |
[02:56] | – Please respond. – Go for Captain Nash. | -请回应 -我是纳什队长 |
[02:58] | I have a deaf woman trapped in apartment 10G. | 10G公寓内一个聋哑女人被大火困住了 |
[03:09] | Gladys. | 格拉迪斯 |
[03:14] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[03:15] | That’s as far as the ladders will reach. | 云梯只能到这么高了 |
[03:17] | The end of her hallway is engulfed. | 她所在的走廊已被大火包围 |
[03:19] | Frazier just told me there’s no access to the stairwell, either. | 弗雷泽刚说 安全梯也没法进入 |
[03:21] | Hey, the building next door is not on fire. | 旁边大楼没起火 |
[03:23] | Get to her from the roof? | 从房顶救她 |
[03:25] | Rappelling kit’s got 150 feet of rope. | 营救绳150英尺 |
[03:27] | That’ll get me down to the street with her. | 我可以把她带下来 |
[03:29] | You want to do a rope rescue? Of course, you do. | 你想绳索救援吗 我还问什么 你就爱冒险 |
[03:31] | Well, he’s not doing it alone. | 他不是一个人去救援 |
[03:32] | He’s gonna need you on the pulley. | 他得去拉绳子 |
[03:33] | Go, go, go! | 快行动 |
[03:35] | Okay, we gotta be ready here on the ground. | 地面要做好救援接应 |
[03:37] | Chim, have a cyanokit on standby. | 老奇 准备好羟钴胺素 |
[03:40] | Dispatch, be advised. | 调度中心注意 |
[03:42] | We cannot reach with the ladder. | 云梯高度不够 |
[03:44] | Please inform the resident that | 请通知被困伤者 |
[03:45] | we will be descending from the roof through her window. | 我们会从窗外进入她家 |
[03:54] | She’s all alone up there. | 她孤立无援 |
[03:55] | Anton, I need you to keep still. | 安东 你别乱动 |
[03:58] | You’re experiencing tenderness? | 按这里很疼吗 |
[04:00] | Been nauseous for days. | 头晕恶心好几天了 |
[04:02] | So I got antacid stashed all over the place. | 所以家里到处都是抗酸药 |
[04:05] | You’ve had these symptoms for a while. | 你出现这种症状有一阵子了 |
[04:07] | – Urinating a lot? – Yeah. | -尿频吗 -是 |
[04:08] | You may have an excess of calcium in your blood. | 你血液里钙含量可能会超标 |
[04:11] | Probably from an undiagnosed thyroid condition. | 可能是由于未确诊的甲状腺机能失调引起 |
[04:14] | Just tell me they’re going to get to Gladys. | 他们会救出格拉迪斯吧 |
[04:16] | Anton, don’t worry. | 安东 别担心 |
[04:17] | We’ve got our best boys on it. | 我们队最厉害的两个去救了 |
[05:11] | Get back, okay? | 退后 |
[05:44] | Eddie, I got her. Coming back out. | 埃迪 我救到她了 马上出来 |
[05:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:46] | Fire’s getting a little close up here. | 这里火势越来越大了 |
[05:48] | We need to double-time it. | 要抓紧时间了 |
[05:54] | Cap, the roof is gone! | 老大 屋顶塌陷了 |
[05:56] | Then Buck’s gonna have to lower himself the rest of the way. | 巴克只能慢慢把自己放下来了 |
[05:58] | You secure that rope, and you get out of there. | 你固定好绳索 赶紧撤离 |
[06:00] | Mitchell, Sanchez, get the airbag. | 米切尔 桑奇斯 准备安全气囊 |
[06:04] | Line’s all yours, Buck. | 绳索固定了 巴克 |
[06:06] | All right, I got it. I’ll see you down there. | 我能搞定 我们下面见 |
[06:10] | Come on, Buck. Come on, buddy. | 加油 巴克 加油 兄弟 |
[06:12] | Go, let’s go! We gotta move! | 快 行动起来 |
[06:39] | – Watch her head. – All right. | -小心她的头 -好 |
[06:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:19] | We got a 60-year-old male with smoke inhalation, | 六十岁男性 呛入烟雾 |
[07:21] | mild head lacerations, syncopal episode at scene. | 头部轻度擦伤 事故现场曾昏厥 |
[07:24] | BP’s 150/100, but I did notice an irregular heart rhythm. | 血压150/100 但我发现他心律不齐 |
[07:27] | Okay, we’re buried here. Thanks. | 这里已经忙得不可开交了 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Okay, hang on, hang on. | 等下 等下 |
[07:29] | This man could have a serious thyroid problem. | 这个人可能患有严重的甲状腺疾病 |
[07:32] | Tell cardiology to order a 12-lead EKG | 联系心脏科 安排十二导程心电图检查 |
[07:34] | looking for arrhythmia associated with hypercalcemia. | 看下他是否心律不齐 伴有高钙血症 |
[07:37] | Got it. | 好 |
[07:41] | And that was something, huh? | 牛掰吧 |
[07:42] | A fire that big, and no fatalities. | 这么一场大火 零死亡 |
[07:45] | We have to celebrate. | 我们该去庆祝一下 |
[07:46] | We should hit up that bar on Pico, you know, | 一起去皮克街那家酒吧 不醉不归 |
[07:49] | the one with the loaded fries. | 那家酒吧的薯条超赞 |
[07:50] | First round’s on me. | 第一轮 我请 |
[07:52] | Wish I could, man. | 我也想去啊 |
[07:53] | Christopher’s hosting his first sleepover tonight. | 克里斯托弗的小伙伴们今晚第一次到我家”过夜” |
[07:55] | Hey, you’re more than welcome to come | 你也可以一起过来啊 |
[07:56] | and celebrate with a bunch of nine-year-olds. | 跟小学生们一起庆祝 |
[07:58] | The rest of us will toast your absence. | 你那份 我们替你喝了 |
[08:02] | You’re gonna have to toast mine, too. | 我也不去成了 |
[08:03] | Tonight’s date night with Karen. | 我今晚和凯伦出去约会 |
[08:05] | She can come. | 她也可以来 |
[08:06] | I don’t think that’s her idea of a date, but have fun. | 她只想享受二人世界 你们好好玩吧 |
[08:09] | Yeah, and I’m sorry, Buck, | 抱歉 巴克 |
[08:10] | but– Athena and I have a date night tonight, too, | 我和阿西娜今晚也约好享受浪漫之夜 |
[08:12] | so you guys have a good time. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[08:14] | – Good job. – Yeah, sure. | -你今天真棒 -知道了 |
[08:16] | See you, Cap. | 再见 老大 |
[08:18] | No offense, but you are not the Buckley | 别生气 我虽然想庆祝 |
[08:20] | I was looking forward to spending my night with. | 但我想跟另一个姓巴克利的人庆祝 |
[08:22] | I get it, Chim. | 懂了 老奇 |
[08:23] | Go wine and dine my sister. I’ll be fine. | 去跟我姐享受烛光晚餐吧 我自己庆祝 |
[08:29] | Okay, Buckley. | 巴克利 |
[08:31] | Guess we are celebrate alone. | “我们”只能自己庆祝了 |
[08:47] | – I’ll take a beer, please. – You got it. | -来杯啤酒 -没问题 |
[08:50] | Heroic firefighter rescue from blazing inferno. | 消防员从熊熊烈火中英勇救人 |
[08:53] | Tonight at 11:00. | 今晚11点 精彩不容错过 |
[08:59] | Idiot. | 傻子 |
[09:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:04] | Running straight into a hellfire like that, pulling rope stunts. | 冲进这样的大火 仅靠一根绳索救人 |
[09:07] | Only a moron would do something that reckless. | 这么鲁莽 一看就是没脑子 |
[09:10] | Those “Morons” are saving lives. | 你口中”没脑子” 救人性命 |
[09:12] | Damn straight. | 说得没错 |
[09:14] | LAFD. | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[09:16] | Best and bravest on God’s green earth, right? | 世上最勇猛无敌的一群人 |
[09:23] | You used to be a firefighter. | 你以前也是消防员 |
[09:25] | Still a firefighter. | 现在也是 |
[09:27] | Just ’cause you retire doesn’t mean you forget who you are. | 就算退休了 也不能忘本 |
[09:32] | Red Delacroix. | 老红·德拉克瓦 |
[09:33] | Evan Buckley. | 艾文·巴克利 |
[09:35] | Buck. Here, what are you drinking? | 叫巴克就行 我请你喝酒 |
[09:37] | No, no, after what you pulled out there, | 不 你之前这么英勇救人 |
[09:40] | this round’s on me, | 这一轮由我请 |
[09:41] | but I still think you’re an idiot. | 但我还是觉得你是个傻子 |
[09:43] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[09:48] | So I’m telling you, | 说真的 |
[09:50] | so we’re just bringing down the last of this litter, | 我们熄灭最后一处火时 |
[09:53] | and that mother bobcat, | 那个母野猫 |
[09:55] | she’s got a laser-beam focus on Mac and me. | 直勾勾盯着我和麦克 |
[09:57] | And she saying, “forget about the damn the brushfire, | 一副”别管什么灌木丛着火了 |
[10:00] | you better not harm one hair on any of my babies.” | 最好别伤到我的宝宝们”的架势 |
[10:09] | Mac, he bought it in 2002. | 麦克 死于2002年 |
[10:13] | Power lines. Chatsworth. | 沃斯宫电力线事故 |
[10:15] | Man, I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:16] | – Yeah. – You must see– | -是啊 -你肯定 |
[10:18] | still talk to your old crew from time to time, right? | 还跟以前的老战友联系吧 |
[10:20] | I mean, you guys are all still in touch? | 你们还保持联系吧 |
[10:23] | At first. | 一开始是这样 |
[10:25] | You know, there were barbecues and parties and… | 大家还会聚在一起烤肉玩乐 |
[10:28] | swapping war stories. | 聊战争经历 |
[10:31] | And after that, there were Christmas cards and emails about the grandkids. | 渐渐就只剩节日问候和聊孙子孙女之类了 |
[10:37] | Nowadays, the only thing that gets us all together in the same room | 如今 我们若聚到一起 |
[10:41] | is when another one of us is dead. | 一定是有人离世了 |
[10:45] | We’re all gonna go eventually, kid. | 天下无不散之筵席 小子 |
[10:47] | You just don’t want to be the last one left. | 可别做最终形单影只的那一个啊 |
[10:50] | So no grandkids for you? | 你没有孙子孙女吗 |
[10:52] | You’d have to have kids. | 我都没有儿子和女儿 |
[10:55] | I always thought I’d…I’d get around to it, | 我以前总觉得 还有时间 不着急 |
[10:59] | but just never happened, you know? | 但结果打了一辈子光棍儿 |
[11:03] | I was too consumed with the firehouse | 我年轻时 全部精力都放在消防局上 |
[11:05] | and being the best and saving lives. | 成为最厉害的消防员 救死扶伤 |
[11:09] | It’s hard for a woman to compete with that. | 哪个女人愿意托付终生给这样的男人 |
[11:17] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[11:18] | What, Billie Holiday? | 比莉·哈乐黛的歌吗 |
[11:20] | The sweet sound of no kids. | 没有孩子吵闹的美好世界 |
[11:32] | You gotta be kidding. | 谁这么会扫兴啊 |
[11:33] | Let’s pretend we’re not home. | 我们就假装不在家吧 |
[11:35] | Can’t do that. Come on. | 不能这样啊 |
[11:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | Don’t open the door all the way. | 只开半边门吧 |
[11:39] | You know whoever it is is gonna want to come inside. | 不管来者何人 肯定想进来 |
[11:44] | Hen? | 亨 |
[11:45] | Hi, sorry to come by unannounced. | 很抱歉这么贸然过来 |
[11:46] | I tried to call you, | 我打过电话了 |
[11:47] | but both of your phones were off. | 但你们俩都关机了 |
[11:49] | It was going straight to voicemail. | 直接转至语音留言了 |
[11:51] | You two really have a vibe going on here. | 你俩这不是一般情调啊 |
[11:54] | Why do you think we weren’t answering the phone? | 不然怎么会不接电话呢 |
[11:56] | Didn’t you and Karen have dinner plans tonight? | 你今晚不是和凯伦出去约会吗 |
[11:58] | We’re on our way to the restaurant. | 我们本来开车去餐厅来着 |
[12:00] | Did you leave her in the car? | 你把她一个人丢在车里了吗 |
[12:01] | She refused to get out the car. | 她不愿下车 |
[12:03] | I’m violating the sanctity of date night or something. | 她认为我没有仪式感 |
[12:07] | Bobby, they said on the radio that | 巴比 我听节目说 |
[12:09] | someone from that apartment building fire died. | 之前火灾救出的伤者死了 |
[12:13] | Anton. | 安东 |
[12:14] | The guy with the cat? He seemed fine at the scene. | 养猫那个人吗 他当时还挺好啊 |
[12:16] | He should’ve been fine. | 他本来应该没事 |
[12:18] | I gave that nurse the full rundown. | 我把伤情都告诉那个护士了 |
[12:19] | I even suggested an EKG. | 我还建议安排心电图检查 |
[12:21] | I don’t know what we could’ve missed. | 什么没检查出来 怎么会死呢 |
[12:23] | Okay, just let me make a call. | 我去打电话询问一下 |
[12:28] | You two really go all out for date night. | 你俩真是火力全开啊 |
[12:31] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害 |
[12:32] | Me and Karen, we’re just going for Mexican. | 我和凯伦就打算去吃个墨西哥菜 |
[12:35] | I need to step up my game. | 我真得学学怎么哄老婆了 |
[12:36] | Your wife is spending date night alone in her car. | 你老婆在约会之夜 孤零零一个人在车里等你 |
[12:39] | You might want to take a few steps. | 你要学得可太多了 |
[12:45] | What time do florists close? | 花店什么时候关门 |
[12:46] | No, you might want to think bigger. Google “Jewelry.” | 送花不够有诚意 还是珠宝吧 |
[12:51] | Official cause of death, cardiac arrest. | 正式死因 心脏衰竭 |
[12:55] | I told them he might have hypercalcemia. | 我告诉他们 他可能有高钙血症了 |
[12:58] | That’s probably what contributed to his heart failure. | 也许这就是导致他心衰的原因 |
[13:01] | Maybe they didn’t have time to check for it. | 也许他们当时没时间检查 |
[13:02] | They were inundated with patients from the fire. | 当时伤者太多 照顾不过来 |
[13:04] | – Cap. – I’m sorry. | -老大 -我很遗憾 |
[13:09] | We assess the situation, we treat the patients, | 我们诊断伤情 治疗伤者 |
[13:11] | and we pass the information on to nurses and doctors. | 将其医疗信息转告给医生护士 |
[13:14] | What’s the point in doing all that if they’re just gonna ignore it? | 如果他们都不听 这还有什么意义呢 |
[13:16] | Hen, you did your job. | 亨 你尽责了 |
[13:18] | Too bad nobody else did theirs. | 那些医生护士没尽责 太差劲了 |
[13:25] | You know, I really didn’t need an escort. | 你其实我不用送我回家 |
[13:26] | in finding my way home of my own since I was 30. | 我能找到路 我30岁就住在这里了 |
[13:35] | There we are. | 到家了 |
[13:38] | All right, all right. There you go. | 好了 到了 |
[13:40] | Enough good deeds. | 你送佛送到西了 |
[13:43] | You can get home. | 你可以回家了 |
[13:48] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我可以 |
[13:53] | This is them, right? This is your house. | 这就是你的队友们吧 |
[13:56] | Yeah, that’s my family. Fightin’ 134. | 对 我们134队大家庭 |
[14:00] | That’s our cap, Al Prescott. | 这是队长 艾尔·普拉斯考特 |
[14:02] | And then Phillie, I told you about him. | 这就是菲力 我提过了 |
[14:04] | And then there’s Arno, Mac, | 这是阿诺 麦克 |
[14:07] | and that’s me. | 这是我 |
[14:08] | We were about your age around then, huh? | 我们当时也就你这个年纪吧 |
[14:14] | John Delacroix. | 约翰·德拉克瓦 |
[14:15] | Well, you didn’t think Red was actually my birth name, do you? | 你不会以为我真叫”老红”吧 |
[14:19] | The guys used to call me Code Red | 兄弟们以前叫我”红色警报” |
[14:21] | because I was a bit of a hothead when I was young, huh? | 因为我年轻时有点鲁莽 |
[14:24] | You know about that, don’t you, Buck? | 你也这样 所以懂吧 巴克 |
[14:26] | The hotheads? | 横冲直闯 |
[14:31] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[14:33] | That’s Cindy. The one that got away. | 这是辛迪 我错失的良缘 |
[14:36] | We were gonna be married. | 我们本来都要结婚了 |
[14:38] | What happened with you two? | 结果怎么了 |
[14:42] | Our jobs keep us pretty busy. | 消防员这行很忙 |
[14:45] | It’s hard for someone not to feel | 没有哪个姑娘希望 |
[14:48] | like they’re always coming in a distant second. | 男友总不把心思放在自己身上 |
[14:51] | You broke up over the job? | 你们因为这份工作而分手了 |
[14:54] | World Series, 1988. | 1988年世界职业棒球大赛 |
[14:57] | She had got tickets to see the Dodgers play Oakland, home game. | 她买了两张道奇对战奥克兰的主场门票 |
[15:01] | And I had already scheduled a shift, | 我当时已经排好班了 |
[15:03] | and I figured nobody was gonna beat the A’s anyway. | 心想反正也不会赢下冠军队 |
[15:07] | So I told her I’d make it up to her later. | 我就跟她说 我之后再补偿她 |
[15:10] | And there never was a later. | 结果没有之后了 |
[15:12] | Gibson hit that homerun in game one, | 吉本森一局中就打出了全垒打 |
[15:14] | and by the time the fifth game came along, she was gone. | 等第五局开场时 她就离开了 |
[15:22] | You got anybody, kid? | 你有爱人吗 小子 |
[15:25] | Me? | 我 |
[15:28] | No. | 没有 |
[15:28] | I did once, but– | 我交往过一个 |
[15:31] | Now listen to me. | 你听我一句劝 |
[15:32] | You can be the hero, save lives, | 你可以当英雄 救死扶伤 |
[15:36] | but don’t neglect having your own. | 但不能把生活也搭进去了 |
[15:39] | Last thing you want is to be at the end holding nothing but regrets. | 别等到垂垂老矣 追悔莫及 |
[15:44] | Trust me. I know. | 不听老人言 吃亏在眼前 |
[15:59] | Look, I’m just saying Red is a 40-year veteran of the department. | 老红是个退休40年消防员 |
[16:04] | Two citations for bravery. | 两次英勇表彰 |
[16:06] | Now he lives alone in a one-bedroom apartment | 如今他一个人独居在一室公寓 |
[16:08] | he pays for with his pension. | 用养老金付房租 |
[16:11] | Well, from the way you described him, | 据你描述 |
[16:12] | it sounds like he’s okay with that. | 他好像觉得这样挺好 |
[16:13] | Well, I’m not okay with it. | 我不觉得挺好 |
[16:15] | Nice one, Eddie. | 好球 埃迪 |
[16:16] | So it’s all about you. | 又扯到你身上了 |
[16:17] | No, come on. That’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[16:18] | It does seem like his situation is bothering you more than it bothers him. | 但感觉这事让你不爽 而非他 |
[16:22] | Yeah. I mean, it does bother me. | 我确实不爽 |
[16:24] | Look, Red has no friends, no family. | 老红没有朋友 没有家人 |
[16:26] | All the guys from the 134, they don’t talk anymore. | 134队的人 如今也都疏于联系了 |
[16:30] | It’s like they just left him behind. | 他就像被抛下了一样 |
[16:31] | I’m sure they didn’t mean to, Buck. | 那些人也不是有心这样 巴克 |
[16:34] | Life gets busy. | 各自都有人生 |
[16:35] | It’s easy for people to lose touch, | 渐行渐远 在所难免 |
[16:36] | especially when you don’t work in the same firehouse anymore. | 特别是不在同一队工作以后 |
[16:39] | Well, that doesn’t make sense to me. | 我觉得这不厚道 |
[16:41] | Nice shot, Hen. | 好球 亨 |
[16:42] | I mean, that would never happen to us. | 我们就不会这样 |
[16:45] | Of course not. We’re family. | 当然不会了 我们亲如一家 |
[16:47] | Yeah, it’s never gonna change. | 这一点永远不会变 |
[16:49] | Yeah, like if Bobby retired. | 比如巴比退休了 |
[16:52] | You know something I don’t? | 你是收到风了吗 |
[16:53] | Some day. | 有一天退休了 |
[16:55] | You know, or one of us got moved to another house, | 或者我们中有谁转队了 |
[16:57] | we would still all stay in touch. | 还是会保持联系 |
[16:59] | Exactly. Like you two. | 没错 比如你们俩 |
[17:01] | You still keep in touch with the guys that used to be here, right? | 你们还跟以前的队友联系吧 |
[17:04] | I don’t know if we’d call some of them friends. | 其中一些也不是那么亲 |
[17:07] | I spoke with Tommy last year. | 我去年跟汤米联系过 |
[17:08] | I was calling to ask for a favor, but… | 虽然我是找他帮忙 |
[17:13] | Anyways, that won’t happen to us. | 总之 我们不会慢慢形同陌路 |
[17:16] | Better not. | 最好不会 |
[17:20] | Dad, Dad, this is dumb. | 爸爸 这太没脑回路了 |
[17:22] | Now, why couldn’t you just drive to the store like normal? | 我们怎么不像平时那样开车去商店啊 |
[17:24] | It’s a beautiful day, and I wanted to spend quality time with son. | 天气这么好 我想跟儿子多相处一下 |
[17:29] | Sue me. | 不行吗 |
[17:31] | And if I drove, then we couldn’t ride these babies home. | 而且我开车 就不能骑滑板车回家了 |
[17:36] | Yo! Seriously? | 太赞了 真的吗 |
[17:38] | Wait, Mom says I’m not allowed. | 但妈妈不让我骑啊 |
[17:40] | Mom’s not here, is she? | 你妈又不在这里 是吧 |
[17:42] | And she’s not the boss of me. | 我又不是”妻管严” |
[17:48] | Okay, she is the boss of me. | 我确实是”妻管严” |
[17:50] | But she’s not here, is she? | 但她不在这里 是吧 |
[17:55] | – Come on, hop on. – All right. | -上来吧 -好 |
[17:59] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -走 -好 |
[18:04] | Okay. Yeah! | 棒 |
[18:05] | – All right, here we go. – Do not tell her. | -走吧 -别告诉她 |
[18:09] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[18:10] | – I knew you’d like it. – Yep. | -我就知道你会喜欢 -是啊 |
[18:14] | Nice move. | 躲得好 |
[18:20] | I think we should stick to the sidewalk. | 我们还是走人行道吧 |
[18:22] | Yeah. Watch it! | 好 小心 |
[18:24] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[18:27] | – I think I got the hang of it. – Yeah. | -我好像知道怎么骑了 -好 |
[18:31] | What’s that noise? | 什么声音 |
[18:43] | Sir, can you move in there? | 先生 你能动吗 |
[18:44] | I think I broke my arm. | 我好像胳膊断了 |
[18:47] | You’re lucky that’s all you broke. | 幸好只是胳膊断了 |
[18:49] | These things are death traps, especially without helmets. | 这种车很危险 特别是不带头盔 简直是送死 |
[18:52] | Which I will definitely be writing him a ticket for. | 所以我会给他开罚单 |
[18:55] | This thing didn’t help. | 而这玩意更是雪上加霜 |
[18:57] | You’re lucky they didn’t crash into oncoming traffic. | 还好他们绊倒时 没撞上来往车辆 |
[19:00] | Where’s Bryce? | 布莱斯呢 |
[19:01] | Your son is fine. Just some cuts and bruises. | 你儿子没事 只是擦伤而已 |
[19:03] | – I feel terrible. – Well, you should. | -我很内疚 -你该内疚 |
[19:05] | You almost killed them. | 你差点害死他们 |
[19:06] | Somebody order a chainsaw? | 有人要电锯了吗 |
[19:08] | Wait, did he just say “chainsaw”? | 他是说”电锯”吗 |
[19:09] | I am so sorry. I don’t even know how this happened. | 抱歉 我也不知怎么会发生这样的事 |
[19:12] | It just– it got away from me– | 当时机器失控了 |
[19:15] | I think it was the wind. | 可能是风的原因 |
[19:16] | What were you doing flying a drone over my house in the first place? | 你为什么在我家上空开无人航拍机啊 |
[19:18] | It’s illegal to fly a drone over private property. | 私人住宅区进行无人航拍犯法 |
[19:22] | That’s trespassing. | 这是非法入侵罪 |
[19:23] | Wha– no, this is just a big misunderstanding. | 不 这只是个误会 |
[19:25] | I’m a realtor. | 我是个房产销售 |
[19:26] | I was getting aerial footage of the neighborhood for a new listing. | 我只是为了售房而拍摄房屋全貌 |
[19:29] | Helps sell the full experience. | 提供顾客全方位体验 |
[19:31] | I know almost every neighbor on the street, | 这里的邻居 我都熟 |
[19:33] | and I haven’t heard about any of them selling. | 我没听说谁要卖房 |
[19:35] | Hasn’t gone up on the MLS yet. | 还没正式挂上网 |
[19:36] | Well, if you were flying for your realty company, | 如果你是为售房公司拍摄 |
[19:38] | then this is a commercial drone, | 那这就是商用机了 |
[19:40] | which should be registered with the FAA. | 联邦航空局应该有登记信息 |
[19:42] | Can I see your remote pilot’s license? | 我能看一下你航拍机执照吗 |
[19:45] | I don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[19:46] | Company’s too cheap to pay for it. | 公司没钱给买 |
[19:50] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[19:52] | Then I’m guessing they’re too cheap to bail you out of jail. | 那你们公司也没钱保释你了 |
[19:55] | Wait, you’re arresting me? For what? | 慢着 你凭什么逮捕我 |
[19:57] | Operating a drone without a license, trespassing, | 无证驾驶无人机 私闯民宅 |
[20:00] | and destruction of private property. | 破坏他人财物 |
[20:03] | Is this really necessary? Can’t I just pay a fine or something? | 没必要逮捕我吧 直接罚款不行吗 |
[20:07] | Think of it as getting the full experience. | 就当全方位体验一下警局吧 |
[20:11] | Watch your head. | 别撞到头 |
[20:14] | Arresting me just feels like way more trouble than it’s worth. | 没必要大动干戈逮捕我吧 |
[20:17] | Arresting you is my job. | 逮捕疑犯是我的职责 |
[20:19] | You want to complain to someone, save your sob story for the Feds. | 你的牢骚还是朝联调局探员发吧 |
[20:23] | This is their jurisdiction. Rhee, take good care of him. | 这事归他们管 雷 把他带下去 |
[20:29] | Alright, buddy, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:31] | I wanna talk to my lawyer! | 我要见律师 |
[20:32] | Hey, Gigi, Feds are gonna want to see this. | 吉吉 这是联调局需要的证据 |
[20:34] | This is a nice one. Top of the line. | 不错啊 高端货 |
[20:37] | – Expensive? – For sure. | -很贵吗 -没错 |
[20:38] | Probably cost that fool a pretty penny. | 买这个大概把钱包都掏空了吧 |
[20:40] | Says he uses it for work. | 他说是工作需要 |
[20:42] | Yeah, well, whoever paid for it, it’s junk now. | 谁买的不重要 反正已经报废了 |
[20:46] | You want me to log it into evidence? | 登记为物证吗 |
[20:48] | You think the video card’s still good on that thing? | 视频存储卡还能读取吗 |
[20:50] | I mean, the machine took a beating, | 机器确实损毁了 |
[20:51] | but yeah, card should be fine. | 但存储卡应该没事 |
[20:54] | – Why? – I don’t know. Just got a weird feeling I can’t shake. | -怎么了 -不好说 感觉不对劲 |
[20:57] | You know what? Get a warrant. | 你去申请调查令吧 |
[20:59] | Let’s see what he’s really been doing with that drone. | 查查看他到底用来干了什么坏事 |
[21:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | I found her. I found Cindy. | 我找到她了 我找到辛迪了 |
[21:21] | I didn’t know she was lost. | 她走丢了吗 |
[21:23] | Last I heard, she was living in La Crescenta with that dentist husband of hers. | 我听说她和牙医丈夫住在拉肯亚达啊 |
[21:28] | Wait, you knew where she was this whole time? | 等等 你本就知道她的下落 |
[21:29] | Well, it wasn’t like I was stalking her, but yeah. | 我无意窥探她的生活 但确实知道她的近况 |
[21:32] | From time to time, I’d learn some stuff. | 我时常会打听一下 |
[21:35] | Did you hear the part when I told you that she was married? | 我不是告诉过你 她已婚吗 |
[21:39] | Not anymore. | 情况有变 |
[21:40] | He died. Isn’t that great? | 她丈夫去世了 多好的消息啊 |
[21:41] | I mean, not great. | 幸灾乐祸不太好 |
[21:43] | That’s obviously an overstatement. | 逝者安息 |
[21:46] | I’m sure he was a nice man. | 他生前想必很善良 |
[21:49] | When did he die? | 什么时候去世了 |
[21:51] | A few years back. | 几年前 |
[21:53] | So she’s been alone all this time. | 她这么多年一直孤身一人 |
[21:56] | She doesn’t have to be. | 大可不必如此 |
[21:59] | She’s single. | 她单身 |
[22:00] | You’re… seriously single. | 你也是光棍一条 |
[22:03] | Nah, I couldn’t. I mean, that wouldn’t be– | 不行 这样不好 |
[22:06] | Last thing you want is to be at the end holding nothing but regrets. | 别等到垂垂老矣 追悔莫及 |
[22:13] | Don’t add another regret to your collection. | 别再给自己徒增遗憾了 |
[22:17] | Well, her husband just passed, and… | 她丈夫去世了 |
[22:20] | I guess the polite thing to do would be to go and see her and pay my respects? | 出于礼貌 我也该去拜访她 |
[22:26] | You should change. | 换身衣服吧 |
[22:29] | – You should get the car ready. – All right. | -备车吧 -没问题 |
[22:46] | Here. You are gonna want these. | 给你 能用得上 |
[22:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:51] | Two tickets to the Dodgers-Mets series. | 两张洛杉矶道奇对纽约大都会队的比赛门票 |
[22:53] | Now they are up in the nosebleeds, | 位置在后排 |
[22:55] | but somehow I don’t think you guys are gonna care. | 但我想你们应该不会介意 |
[23:23] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[23:26] | Yes, ma’am. We’re here to see Cindy. | 你好 我们来找辛迪 |
[23:28] | Who is it, Doris? | 谁啊 朵瑞斯 |
[23:32] | Cindy. | 辛迪 |
[23:35] | My. Hello! | 天呐 你怎么来了 |
[23:38] | What a nice surprise! | 真是好久不见 |
[23:42] | You’re friends of Mrs. Cindy’s? | 你们是辛迪太太的朋友吗 |
[23:43] | He is. I’m just a driver. | 他是 我就送他来 |
[23:45] | Please, please, come in, come in. | 快请进吧 |
[23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:53] | I’m telling you, we always had a lot of fun, | 我们本就玩得很开 |
[23:55] | but I never saw her run so fast. | 但我从没见过她撒开腿狂奔 |
[23:57] | From an earthquake? | 就因为地震了吗 |
[23:58] | No– well, I said, “quake!” and she thought I said, “snake!” | 都是误会 她把”地震”听成了”有蛇” |
[24:02] | And she ran inside. | 结果撒丫子跑进了屋 |
[24:04] | She slammed the patio door closed, and she locked me outside. | 她紧紧堵住玻璃门 不肯让我进去 |
[24:07] | They make terrible pets. | 蛇可不好养 |
[24:09] | – Yeah. – Yeah, no, no, I’ve heard that. | -可不是 -是啊 我也听说过 |
[24:12] | And with the birds, | 养鸟也是一样 |
[24:13] | I mean, you know I can’t, of course– | 我真是养不了 |
[24:16] | I’ve never been much of a pet person myself. | 我不喜欢养宠物 |
[24:18] | I can barely keep myself alive. | 我连自己都快养不活了 |
[24:20] | But I guess with children, you had all sorts of animals running around. | 有了孩子后 他们不得满屋跑啊 |
[24:24] | You have to fold them very carefully before you put them in the box. | 得小心翼翼叠好放进盒子里 |
[24:33] | Red, maybe we should– | 老红 我们该走了 |
[24:35] | I knew Red once. | 我也认识一个人叫”老红” |
[24:40] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[24:43] | A long time ago. | 这么多年过去了 |
[24:46] | You’re not Stanley. | 你不是斯坦利 |
[24:51] | Why– why are you in my house? | 你们来我家干什么 |
[24:53] | Who let you into my house? | 谁让你们进来的 |
[24:55] | – No. – Doris! | -别误会 -朵瑞斯 |
[24:57] | I think it’s getting late. | 她该休息了 |
[24:59] | Yeah, hey, I think you’re right. We should go. Red, we– | 对 我们该走了 老红 |
[25:01] | Shut up! I know. | 闭嘴 不用你说 |
[25:03] | Listen, Cindy, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for… | 辛迪 对不起 |
[25:07] | really didn’t mean to bother you. | 我没想惊扰到你 |
[25:09] | I’m just really sorry for everything. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:12] | I can’t go. | 我不走 |
[25:13] | – No, of course. – Those men… | -别激动 -他们是谁啊 |
[25:17] | Yeah, please excuse us. | 再见 |
[25:20] | – It’s okay. – Hey, hey, Red. | -没事了 -老红 等等 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t know– | 对不起 我事先不知情 |
[25:24] | – Stop! – I had no idea. I was trying to help. | -别说了 -我也不了解情况 只是想撮合有情人 |
[25:26] | Do you even understand what you just did? | 你懂这伤我多深吗 |
[25:28] | She was all I had left. | 我本来只有她了 |
[25:30] | Everything else, everyone else is gone. | 其他事物都离我而去了 |
[25:33] | At least I had these great memories of her. | 至少我本还留有对她美好的念想 |
[25:36] | The girl that started bar fights | 记着那个在酒吧引战的女孩 |
[25:37] | and the girl who was afraid of snakes. | 那个被蛇吓到花容失色的女孩 |
[25:39] | The girl who knew who I was. | 那个心里还惦记着我的女孩 |
[25:43] | Now I don’t even have that. | 现在全没了 |
[25:48] | – Red. – Come on, listen to me. | -老红 -你省省吧 |
[25:50] | Just stay away from me. | 别再来烦我了 |
[25:52] | I’m not sure I can survive your help anymore. | 你的好意 我无福消受 |
[26:04] | Got your message. You found something? | 你找我 有发现吗 |
[26:06] | Yeah, I looked at the most recent file. | 对 我查过近期无人机拍过的视频了 |
[26:08] | It’s mainly aerial footage of the neighborhood. | 多数是整个街区的俯瞰图 |
[26:10] | Yeah, that’s what he said he was doing. | 没错 他当时也这么说 |
[26:12] | But then it gets weird. | 但事有蹊跷 |
[26:23] | That’s why he was flying a drone over her house. He’s a Peeping Tom. | 所以航拍机才飞到她家 他是个偷窥狂 |
[26:27] | Rhee. | 雷 |
[26:28] | The guy I brought in earlier, Jeffery Hudson, | 我之前逮捕的那个人 杰弗里·哈德森 |
[26:30] | bring him up and put him in interrogation two. | 把他带到二号审讯室 |
[26:33] | – Drone guy? – Yeah. | -无人机男 -对 |
[26:34] | We bounced him out. | 我们把他放了 |
[26:35] | What? On whose authorization? | 什么 谁允许放人了 |
[26:38] | Feds. Said it wasn’t worth the drive across town. | 联调局 他们不想为他大老远跑一趟 |
[26:40] | Told us to cut him loose with a warning. | 让我们加以警告 就把他放了 |
[26:49] | Thought I was helping him but just made everything worse. | 我本想帮他 却惹得他伤心难过 |
[26:52] | But you didn’t mean to, | 你也是好意 |
[26:53] | and I’m sure he’ll realize that once he calms down. | 他气消了 就懂了 |
[26:55] | She didn’t even know who he was. | 她都不记得他了 |
[26:57] | For a second, it was like she was afraid of him. | 有一瞬间 竟然还很怕他 |
[27:01] | You don’t get over that so easy. | 被心爱之人惧怕 心理阴影太大了 |
[27:06] | Abby’s mom would have moments like that. | 艾比的母亲也曾认不出她 |
[27:09] | You know, Abby would always just take it in her stride, | 艾比总能从容应对 |
[27:12] | but I know it hurt to have someone you love so much | 但我明白 被所爱之人遗忘令人心碎 |
[27:17] | look at her, not see her. | 她就在你面前 却再也认不出你 |
[27:22] | You still think about her a lot? | 你还经常想她吗 |
[27:24] | Abby’s mom? | 艾比的母亲吗 |
[27:26] | Yes, fine, sometimes I still think about Abby. | 我懂你的意思 我偶尔会想起艾比 |
[27:30] | But that isn’t what this is about. | 但这两件事不一样 |
[27:31] | Okay, so you don’t think this business with Red | 你尽力帮老红 |
[27:35] | is hitting a little close to home? | 难道不是因为感同身受吗 |
[27:37] | A lonely hero firefighter who’s pining for his lost love? | 英勇消防员形单影只 为失去的爱人黯然神伤 |
[27:41] | I mean, that’s ridiculous. | 八竿子搭不到边的事 |
[27:46] | You think I’m lonely? | 你觉得我孤独吗 |
[27:49] | I think that you tried dating a few times after Abby left. | 艾比离开后 你出去约会过几次 |
[27:53] | Which did not work out. | 都没成啊 |
[27:54] | So you just stop trying? | 那你就放弃了吗 |
[27:56] | – Look, I know how hard this is. – Do you? | -我懂被抛弃的痛 -是吗 |
[28:00] | I mean, look, no offense, | 我就直说了 |
[28:01] | but you’re never the one getting left behind. | 你从没被人抛弃过 |
[28:04] | You’re the one who leaves. | 你总是狠心离开的那一个 |
[28:07] | And not with Doug. | 不是指离开道格 |
[28:09] | Okay, Doug definitely you should’ve left. | 这种渣男 离得越远越好 |
[28:14] | All the guys you dated before him, | 除了他 你的前男友都是被你甩了 |
[28:16] | the girl you were best friends with in high school, | 你疏远了高中的死党 |
[28:19] | Mom and Dad, me. | 离开了我和爸妈 |
[28:25] | – Buck, I– – Look, Maddie, I’m not mad. | -巴克 -麦迪 我没生你的气 |
[28:27] | I’m just saying maybe you don’t understand. | 我只是想说 你可能不懂我的感受 |
[28:30] | You’re always the one who leaves. | 你总是头也不回地离开 |
[28:34] | You don’t know what it’s like to watch someone you love walk away. | 你不懂留下的那个人 看着所爱离去有多难受 |
[28:42] | Welcome back to The Last Cook where the losing chefs from all my other shows | 欢迎收看《终极厨师》 之前失败的厨师们重返赛场 |
[28:46] | get one more chance at redemption by me. | 参加由我评审的复活赛 |
[28:49] | Now, we’re heading into the dessert round, | 现在进入”甜点大战” |
[28:51] | and everything is on the line. | 败者将挥别赛场 |
[28:54] | Chef Maurice, what are you preparing for me here? | 莫里斯大厨 你在准备什么甜点 |
[28:57] | Triple bourbon bread pudding, Chef. | 面包布丁辅以波旁酒 主厨 |
[28:58] | Just adding some more bourbon to the sauce now. | 我正调制波旁辅料呢 |
[29:01] | And you’ve also got bourbon in the pudding itself and the whipped cream. | 你往布丁和鲜奶中也加入了波旁 |
[29:05] | Sure that won’t be overpowering? | 酒味不会太浓吗 |
[29:06] | I want to make sure | 我想要确保 |
[29:07] | the vanilla oak and caramel notes of the bourbon really come through. | 食客能够体验到波旁酒的橡木香草和饴糖香气 |
[29:11] | So you’re not worried about repeating old mistakes? | 你不担心会重蹈覆辙吗 |
[29:13] | Don’t worry, Chef. | 别担心 主厨 |
[29:14] | Not letting the title get away from me this time. | 我这次一定能成功 |
[29:17] | It’s gonna be great. | 这道甜点将是人间美味 |
[29:18] | Well, you certainly sound confident. | 自信满满啊 |
[29:19] | And I’m looking forward to seeing if the dish lives up to that. | 我很期待你的成品 |
[29:23] | Chef Sharlene, you are going full on pastry here. | 夏琳大厨 你在忙着做点心啊 |
[29:26] | This is my orange-infused chocolate truffle cake. | 我在做橘皮特浓巧克力蛋糕 |
[29:28] | Sounds decadent. | 引人沉沦啊 |
[29:30] | And you’re doing the whipped cream by hand. | 你选择手打奶油吗 |
[29:32] | You’re not worried about time? | 时间不会很紧张吗 |
[29:33] | I’m gonna whip as fast as I can. | 我会迅速搅拌好奶油 |
[29:36] | Nitrous whipped cream. | 氮奶油 |
[29:39] | A winning chef would want the soft peaks and valleys you get from a hand whip, | 金牌主厨会亲手搅拌奶油 以追求最佳口感 |
[29:43] | not the industrial fluff you get from pressurized gas, | 绝不会用压缩罐草草完工 |
[29:46] | but, hey, it’s gonna be great, right? | 但是否人间美味 让我们静待成品 |
[29:56] | Medic! | 急救人员 |
[30:03] | The cannister, it just– it exploded. I don’t know how it happened. | 奶油罐突然爆炸了 我也不清楚原因 |
[30:06] | Our on-set medics have been keeping pressure on the wound. | 我们现场的急救人员在帮他压住伤口 |
[30:09] | – He’s right here. – We’ll take it from here. | -他就在那 -交给我们吧 |
[30:13] | Maurice, can you hear me? | 莫里斯 能听到吗 |
[30:17] | He’s breathing very shallow. | 呼吸微弱 |
[30:18] | His pulse is dropping in real time. | 心跳持续下降 |
[30:20] | Superficial wounds to the head and face. | 头部和面部有擦伤 |
[30:21] | I got blunt force trauma to the chest, possibly a few broken ribs. | 胸口受钝器伤 肋骨可能断了 |
[30:29] | See what we got here. | 检查一下情况 |
[30:32] | Cap. | 老大 |
[30:34] | – How deep is that shrapnel? – Can’t say. | -穿刺有多深 -不好说 |
[30:36] | Difference between life or death | 情况危急 |
[30:37] | this close to the heart is millimeters, not inches. | 距离心脏太近 超有误差 就会丧命 |
[30:39] | Mercy Hospital, this is Captain Nash, 118. | 仁心医院 我是118消防队长 纳什 |
[30:41] | We have a patient with a penetrating chest wound. | 接到一位病人 胸口被穿透 |
[30:43] | Have surgeons standing by. | 请让医生准备手术 |
[30:47] | His BP’s bottoming out. | 血压太低了 |
[30:48] | I’ll bolus another liter of saline. | 我会加大生理盐水剂量 |
[30:50] | That’s not gonna cut it. | 来不及了 |
[30:51] | We’re still seven minutes out by my watch. | 还有七分钟才能赶到医院 |
[30:52] | He’s got half of that. | 他坚持不住了 |
[30:53] | His torso’s filling up with blood. | 他的胸腔内积满了血液 |
[30:55] | That shrapnel probably clipped his aorta. | 利器可能堵住了他的主动脉 |
[30:57] | Hen, you have no way of knowing that. | 亨 不能主观判断 |
[30:59] | I could do a thoracotomy. | 我可以给做开胸手术 |
[31:00] | You want to cut him open in a moving ambulance? | 你要在行进的救护车上给他开胸吗 |
[31:02] | I could just widen the opening that’s already there. | 从伤口处延伸就行 |
[31:04] | That’s a job for a surgeon, Hen. | 这种事该交给正经医生 亨 |
[31:05] | I’ll manually pinch the aorta just above the injury. | 我会用手捏住伤口上方的主动脉 |
[31:07] | It’s a job for a surgeon! | 这种事该交给医生 |
[31:10] | And even if you’re lucky enough to find it, what then? | 就算你走运 找对了位置 又能怎样 |
[31:11] | You’re gonna cut off circulation in his lower limbs? | 他下肢的血液循环不就切断了吗 |
[31:13] | I’ll preserve blood flow to the heart, lung, and brain. | 至少能保证心脏 肺部和脑部的血液供应 |
[31:15] | – Hen, no. – He’s circling the drain, Chim. | -亨 不要 -他快不行了 老奇 |
[31:17] | You want to send him down it? | 你想亲手送他上路吗 |
[31:20] | He’s in VTAC. He’s about to code. | 他心搏过速 就快休克了 |
[31:21] | I’ll give some pressors to stabilize BP. | 我帮他稳定血压 |
[31:23] | You do what you want, I’m doing this. | 随你 但我要动手了 |
[31:24] | Hen! | 亨 |
[31:26] | Just because you lost that guy at the fire | 不能因为你没能救下火场那个人 |
[31:27] | does not mean you have to do this. | 就一定要冒险救他啊 |
[31:29] | – Hen, no. – I did not lose Anton. | -亨 不要 -不是我没救下安东 |
[31:31] | – The hospital did. – Damn it. | -是医院失职了 -该死 |
[31:49] | Almost. | 就快找到了 |
[31:54] | I think I got it. | 找到了 |
[31:57] | BP’s holding. | 血压稳定了 |
[31:58] | Okay. Don’t let go. | 好 别松手 |
[32:01] | Okay. Okay. Steady. Lower him down gently. | 轻点 慢慢把他抬下去 |
[32:04] | Be careful, be careful. | 小心点 |
[32:11] | – What the hell happened? – He started crashing. | -这是怎么回事 -他快撑不住了 |
[32:12] | Too much blood loss. | 失血过多 |
[32:13] | Did a thoracotomy to stabilize him. | 我给他开胸 稳定住了情况 |
[32:15] | Are you kidding me? That’s a surgeon’s job. | 胡闹 这种事该交给医生 |
[32:17] | Well, it’s a job she’s done and done well, | 她已经做了 而且稳住了伤患 |
[32:18] | so you might as well tell us where we’re headed. | 你还是赶紧说推去哪儿吧 |
[32:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:22] | Type and cross for six units. Page Dr. Royce. | 准备大量输血 呼叫罗伊斯医生 |
[32:24] | – We got this, medic. – No, I got it. | -交给我们吧 急救员 -不 我要跟着 |
[32:26] | I let for half a second and he codes before we make the ER. | 我要是离开 他会立马休克 根本赶不到急救室 |
[32:29] | I’m on this train till the end. Now which way? | 我要陪到底 走哪边 |
[32:32] | Go. | 这边 |
[32:53] | – What do we got? – Thoracotomy in the field. | -什么情况 -现场进行了开胸 |
[32:57] | Someone needed a challenge? | 这么大胆 |
[32:59] | Afraid I didn’t have a choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[33:00] | Shrapnel appears to have punctured or nicked the aorta, | 利器似乎刺穿或划伤了主动脉 |
[33:04] | which I’m currently pinching off by hand. | 我正用手捏着呢 |
[33:06] | All right, we’re gonna clamp the aorta directly above your finger. | 我们会用夹钳从你手指上方夹住动脉 |
[33:09] | Whatever you do, don’t move. | 千万别乱动 |
[33:15] | You can let go now, Doctor. | 放手吧 医生 |
[33:18] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[33:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:24] | She’s not a doctor. | 她不是医生 |
[33:25] | She’s the paramedic who brought him in. | 她只是送他来的急救员 |
[33:27] | Apparently felt the need to break every rule in the book. | 一再违背我们的规定 |
[33:31] | Well, you know what they say about rules. | 规矩就是用来打破的 |
[33:37] | You were right about the shrapnel. | 你的判断很正确 |
[33:40] | Nice work, Firefighter… | 干得漂亮 消防员 |
[33:42] | Wilson, ma’am. | 我叫威尔逊 |
[33:44] | Henrietta Wilson. | 亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 |
[33:54] | Red, I came as soon as I could. | 老红 我一收到消息就赶来了 |
[33:57] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know who else to call. | 抱歉 我只能找你帮忙了 |
[34:01] | No, no, I’m glad you called. | 别这么见外 我很高兴你能想到我 |
[34:03] | You said you needed some help getting home. | 你想找人送你回家 |
[34:06] | I should be so lucky. These– | 本来是这样 |
[34:08] | I’ve been arguing with these doctors for the last hour. | 我刚才一直跟医生争取 |
[34:11] | They won’t release me, | 可他们不肯放我出院 |
[34:13] | so I think you wasted a trip down here. | 让你白来了一趟 |
[34:16] | Well, they probably know what’s best. | 医生也是为你好 |
[34:20] | They’ll release you when you’re better. | 等你好点了 肯定让你出院 |
[34:21] | Kid, there is no better. | 孩子 好不了了 |
[34:23] | This escalator’s only going in one direction. | 病情只会一天天恶化 |
[34:27] | It’s mesothelioma. | 我得了间皮癌 |
[34:29] | I got diagnosed last year. | 去年确诊了 |
[34:31] | Actually, they tell me I lasted longer than they thought I would. | 其实 医生本以为我活不了这么久 |
[34:35] | Well, you know me. Stubborn. | 可你知道 我这人就是固执 |
[34:39] | Don’t ever want to quit. Until now. | 就是不想放弃 可我现在没有念想了 |
[34:42] | No, there must be some kind of treatment. | 别啊 肯定能治好 |
[34:45] | You know, something they can do. | 医生肯定有办法 |
[34:47] | Stop trying to save me. | 别再试图拯救我了 |
[34:49] | You’re 40 years too late. | 一切都迟了 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:55] | Okay– what can I do? | 我能帮你做点什么 |
[35:01] | Maybe you could sit with me for a while, huh? | 陪我坐一会儿吧 |
[35:04] | Unless you got something else to do. | 除非你有别的事要忙 |
[35:10] | No. | 没有 |
[35:13] | I’m good here. | 我想陪陪你 |
[35:15] | Hey, you– never told me about Arno. | 你还没给我讲阿诺的事呢 |
[35:19] | How did he break his nose? | 他的鼻梁怎么断了 |
[35:21] | Well… that’s a good one. | 这事可有意思了 |
[35:25] | So the call comes in, | 我们接到了火警 |
[35:27] | and it’s in an abandoned warehouse downtown on Fifth. | 市区第五大街废弃的仓库着火了 |
[35:30] | Smoke coming out of every window. | 浓烟滚滚 |
[35:33] | So Arno, pretty clumsy… | 阿诺傻乎乎就… |
[36:00] | And they call me a show-off. | 有人比我还爱炫耀啊 |
[36:02] | Next thing you know, she’ll be doing field transplants. | 下回都能给人就地移植器官了 |
[36:04] | That’s why she needs the coat. | 因此奖励白大褂一件 |
[36:05] | I know, you were right. It could’ve gone the other way. | 你说得对 说不定就失败了 |
[36:08] | But it didn’t, so we put that in the win column. | 可是没有 你成功了 |
[36:10] | We take ’em whenever we can get ’em. | 成功就该表扬 |
[36:12] | Let’s commemorate the first surgery. | 为我们第一个医生拍照留念一下 |
[36:13] | – Yes, come on. Dr. Wilson. – Come on! Come on! | -穿上吧 威尔逊医生 -别害羞 |
[36:16] | Try it on. | 穿上吧 |
[36:18] | Hen. | 亨 |
[36:22] | It’s nice. Yes. | 帅气 |
[36:24] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[36:27] | I do like the sound of that. | 听起来就很拉风 |
[36:31] | Nice save, Hen. | 救死扶伤 |
[36:33] | – I’ll send you these. – Good job, Hen. | -我等会儿把照片发给你 -真棒 亨 |
[36:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:40] | Looks good on you. | 真好看 |
[36:41] | Thanks, Cap. | 谢谢 老大 |
[36:44] | And I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | 抱歉 我当时没多想 |
[36:46] | It was just– it was just instinct. | 全凭直觉做了 |
[36:49] | And yeah, maybe I was still mad about Anton dying. | 没错 也许我还在安东的死不满 |
[36:53] | Felt like I had to make sure that this one stayed a win. | 我就想确保不会再让这个人白白死去 |
[36:58] | Feels like this is about more than Anton. | 不仅是因为安东吧 |
[37:01] | That girl, the cello player. | 那个拉大提琴的女孩 |
[37:03] | You’re still thinking about her. | 你还是忘不了她吧 |
[37:08] | Every day. | 日日挥之不去 |
[37:11] | So how much trouble am I in? | 我要接受处罚吗 |
[37:13] | Patient didn’t die. No one’s lodged a complaint. | 伤患没死 没人投诉 |
[37:16] | It’s a great save. Don’t do it again. | 你救了人 但下不为例 |
[37:29] | Thanks. I’ll take him from here. | 谢谢 我来吧 |
[37:34] | How’d you get them to spring me? | 你怎么说服他们放我出院了 |
[37:36] | You know, I– made a few calls. | 我联系了几个人 |
[37:38] | Actually, it was a lot of calls. | 其实 联系了好多人 |
[37:41] | Turns out I am also stubborn. | 原来 我也很固执 |
[37:44] | Don’t I know it. | 那还用说 |
[37:45] | So you’re taking me home, right? | 你带我回家吧 |
[37:47] | No unscheduled stops at the Mayo Clinic | 不会半路停车 |
[37:50] | for any groundbreaking experimental treatment. | 让我接受什么超前疗法吧 |
[37:53] | I’m taking you home. | 我带你回家 |
[37:56] | Just not in my car. | 但不坐我的车 |
[38:02] | Attention. | 立正 |
[38:37] | You did this for me. | 你为我准备的心意 |
[38:38] | Well, you sacrificed everything for the job. | 你为工作贡献了一切 |
[38:42] | Least we could do is say thank you. | 我们至少应该谢谢你 |
[39:00] | Firefighter Delacroix, you take the captain’s seat. | 德拉克瓦消防员 请坐队长席 |
[39:44] | He passed away at 5:23 this morning. | 他今早5点23去世了 |
[39:47] | The department’s gonna pay for the funeral. | 消防队出资为他操办葬礼 |
[39:53] | At least he wasn’t alone in the end. | 至少他临终时有人陪伴 |
[39:56] | You were a good friend to him. | 你对他很好 |
[39:58] | Or did I just do that thing that I always do | 或者说 我还是本性难移 |
[40:02] | and make it about me? | 做这一切 都是为了自己 |
[40:03] | Try and fix him to make myself feel better. | 帮助他 只为自己心里好过 |
[40:08] | Maybe, but you were there when no one else was. | 可能吧 但只有你选择了陪伴他 |
[40:11] | You know, all he ever wanted to do was talk about the job. | 他生前满口都是工作 |
[40:18] | Really was his whole life. | 工作就是他的全部 |
[40:19] | Evan. | 艾文 |
[40:21] | You are not Red. | 你和老红不一样 |
[40:23] | His life is not your future. | 你不会步他的后尘 |
[40:26] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -这可说不好 -我敢肯定 |
[40:30] | Because he didn’t have a sister. | 因为他没有姐姐 |
[40:32] | He didn’t have me. | 你还有我 |
[40:37] | I know that I left you twice. | 我确实抛弃了你两次 |
[40:41] | Once with Mom and Dad, | 一次是因为爸妈 |
[40:43] | and once when things got rough with Doug, but I came back. | 一次是因为道格 但我又回来了 |
[40:49] | Because you’re my brother. | 因为你是我弟 |
[40:53] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:57] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:59] | You’re never gonna be left behind. | 我不会再抛下你了 |
[41:02] | Okay? No matter what. | 绝对不会 |
[41:06] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[41:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:23] | This is unit one. The suspect in question is now… | 一单位汇报 嫌疑人已… |
[41:26] | Hey, Lou. | 卢 |
[41:28] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[41:30] | I’m surprised you were interested to come onto a voyeurism case. | 你居然会对偷窥案感兴趣 |
[41:33] | Serial voyeur, | 连续作案 |
[41:34] | and guys like that, usually the tip of a very dark iceberg. | 这种人 偷窥只是罪行的冰山一角 |
[41:37] | Follow me around back. | 跟我来吧 |
[41:41] | All right, the house is clear, some clothes were missing, and the car is gone. | 屋里没人 少了几件衣服 车也开走了 |
[41:45] | Looks like he packed up in a hurry. | 他似乎是匆忙离开 |
[41:47] | Find anything in the garage? | 车库有发现吗 |
[41:48] | Well, the techs are still sifting through it. | 技术人员还在整理 |
[41:54] | Dozens of hard drives, hundreds of files | 发现多块硬盘 上百个文件 |
[41:57] | and folders named after addresses. | 文件夹都以地址命名 |
[42:00] | Probably more creepy peeping. | 大概都是些偷窥的视频吧 |
[42:02] | It’s gonna take a while to catalogue all of it. | 整理好怕是需要些时间 |
[42:04] | My God. | 天呐 |
[42:05] | Stafford? | 丝塔芙 |
[42:08] | I found a video, but it’s not drone footage. | 发现一段视频 但不是无人机拍摄 |
[42:27] | He’s not a Peeping Tom. He’s a serial rapist. | 他不是偷窥狂 而是连环强奸犯 |
[42:31] | And we let him get away. | 我们却把他放走了 |