时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I can’t believe you woke me up at the crack of dawn for this. | 天还没亮 你就把我拖来这里了 |
[00:22] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 这是荒郊野岭啊 |
[00:25] | – It’s an adventure. – It’s a consolation prize. | -这是探险 -这是心理补偿 |
[00:28] | You and Dad are getting a divorce | 你和爸爸离婚了 |
[00:30] | and this is your way of trying to make me feel better. | 你想借此安慰我 |
[00:33] | Just get out of the car. | 你就下车吧 |
[00:36] | This is a chance for us to do something new together. | 我们可以尝试一下新鲜活动 |
[00:39] | Just you and me. | 就我们母女二人 |
[00:40] | Yeah, ’cause that’s how it’s gonna be from now on, right? | 也是 以后也就剩我俩了 |
[00:43] | Just you and me. | 母女二人 |
[00:46] | I know this is hard for you, | 我知道你不好受 |
[00:48] | but it’s not exactly easy for me either. | 其实我也不好过 |
[00:51] | Your father and I tried hard for a really long time– | 我和你爸努力了很久 |
[00:53] | We used to be a family. | 我们以前相亲相爱 |
[00:55] | You and Dad used to not fight. | 你和爸爸以前不吵架 |
[00:57] | You just forgot, that’s all. | 你们只是忘记了曾经的温情 |
[00:58] | – Sophie– – Yeah, I know. | -索菲 -我懂 |
[01:00] | I’m a kid. | 我只是个孩子 |
[01:01] | I don’t have any power. | 我没有任何影响力 |
[01:03] | You and Dad get to make all the decisions, | 所有事都由你和爸做主 |
[01:06] | but stop expecting me to pretend like I’m okay with them. | 但别指望我会欣然接受 |
[01:09] | Fair enough. | 行 |
[01:10] | Let’s go take a hot air balloon ride. | 我们就去坐个热气球吧 |
[01:15] | Are you sure about going up in this? | 今天真能飞吗 |
[01:17] | It seems really foggy. | 感觉有些雾 |
[01:18] | Yeah, it’s just a marine layer. It’ll burn off. | 海洋层而已 很快就消散 |
[01:44] | It’s magical. | 太奇妙了 |
[01:46] | It’s not magic, Mom. | 不奇妙 妈妈 |
[01:48] | It’s hot air. That’s what makes it fly. | 以热气为动力 就飞起来了 |
[01:50] | Actually, it doesn’t fly. It floats. | 不是飞 而是漂浮 |
[01:52] | Like a cloud, over the entire world. | 就像浮在世界上空的一朵云 |
[02:06] | That definitely doesn’t feel like floating. | 这不像是漂浮啊 |
[02:11] | The winds are kicking up. | 起风了 |
[02:15] | Forecast said they were gonna hit later. | 天气预报说没这么快来着 |
[02:18] | Gabe, this is Nick. | 盖布 我是尼克 |
[02:19] | Go ahead, Nick. | 请说 尼克 |
[02:21] | Winds are pushing hard. | 风越来越大了 |
[02:22] | We’re gonna have to set her down past Decker Road. | 要在戴克尔路降落了 |
[02:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:28] | Seems pretty fast. | 风吹得很快啊 |
[02:29] | Yeah, there’s gonna be a little bounce. Hang on. | 降落时会有些不稳 抓稳了 |
[02:42] | Gonna feel the bounce. | 降落会颠簸几下 |
[02:44] | Hang on. It’s gonna be rough. | 抓稳了 落地很颠簸 |
[02:46] | I don’t like this. | 预感不妙 |
[02:55] | Everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[02:56] | – Yeah. – Let’s go, right? | -没事 -下去吧 |
[02:57] | – Okay. – You think so? | -好 -可以吗 |
[02:58] | Kay, I just need to get out of this thing. | 我们赶紧下去吧 |
[02:59] | Okay, let me get out for a sec and help you. | 我先下去 再把你接下来 |
[03:03] | Mom! Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:05] | Sophie! My God! | 索菲 天呐 |
[03:06] | My God, what are you– bring it down! | 天呐 快让热气球停下 |
[03:11] | God. | 天呐 |
[03:20] | What’s your location, ma’am? | 请说你一下您的地址 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. I’m in the middle of nowhere. | 不知道 我在荒郊野外 |
[03:24] | She’s flying away! | 她飞走了 |
[03:27] | Did you say flying? | 飞走了吗 |
[03:34] | It all looks so romantic till someone has to call 9-1-1. | 出事报警之前 一切都很浪漫 |
[03:39] | I heard dispatch gets a lot of calls from these things. | 据说接警中心经常遇到这种事故 |
[03:42] | Maddie tell you that? | 麦迪跟你说的吗 |
[03:44] | No. Someone else. | 不 是别人 |
[03:50] | My God. Please, please help. | 天呐 救命啊 |
[03:52] | How old is your daughter, ma’am? | 你女儿几岁了 女士 |
[03:53] | She’s 10. | 她十岁 |
[03:54] | She have a phone with her? | 她带手机了吗 |
[03:55] | No. I thought she was too young. | 没有 她还小 不适合用手机 |
[03:57] | Look, there’s a radio up in the basket. | 热气球中有个无线电通讯器 |
[03:58] | That’s how Nick and I communicate. | 我和尼克一般都这么沟通 |
[04:00] | – Mine’s in the truck. – Kay, go get it. | -我的通讯器在车上 -你去拿 |
[04:02] | Sir, try not to move. | 先生 别动 |
[04:03] | I got blunt force head injury. | 头部受到撞击 |
[04:04] | He’s in and out of consciousness. | 他意识不太清醒 |
[04:06] | Pupils are equal and reactive. | 瞳孔等大 有反应 |
[04:07] | – Let’s get him on a backboard to transport. – On it. | -把他抬上车送医院 -收到 |
[04:09] | The girl. | 那个小姑娘 |
[04:10] | We are working on that right now. | 我们努力营救呢 |
[04:12] | Cap, they issued a wind advisory for this area, | 老大 这一地区发出强风警报 |
[04:14] | possible 40 mile an hour gusts. | 狂风每小时英里 |
[04:17] | Those ropes don’t look like they reach more than 30 feet. | 绳子应该不够30英尺 |
[04:19] | She needs to get lower. | 要把高度降低 |
[04:20] | You know how to land one of these? | 你知道怎么降落热气球吗 |
[04:21] | – Yeah. – Good. | -知道 -很好 |
[04:22] | I need you to teach her. | 你要教她降落 |
[04:28] | Okay, we should be in range. Give ‘er a try. | 应该到收讯范围了 试一下 |
[04:30] | Sophie, can you hear me? | 索菲 你能听见吗 |
[04:33] | Please answer. | 求你答话啊 |
[04:35] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[04:40] | Mom? Where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪儿 |
[04:42] | Baby, I’m right behind you. | 宝贝 我就在你下面 |
[04:44] | We’re in a fire truck and we’re following you. | 我们在消防车里 跟着你 |
[04:48] | It won’t stop. It’s flying faster. | 热气球停不下来 越飞越快了 |
[04:50] | Tell her about the ropes. | 把绳子的事告诉她 |
[04:51] | Baby, there are ropes above you. | 宝贝 你上面有绳子 |
[04:53] | You can use them to steer. Do you see them? | 你可以用来操控 看见了吗 |
[04:54] | – I see them, but I can’t– – Sophie. | -看见了 但我不行 -索菲 |
[04:57] | – I can’t. – Baby, you have to. | -我不行 -宝贝 你必须这么做 |
[05:00] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[05:02] | I know. I’m scared too. | 我懂 我也害怕 |
[05:03] | Yeah, but you’re a grownup. | 但你是个大人 |
[05:05] | I’m a kid in a stupid hot air balloon. | 我就是个被困在破热气球里的孩子 |
[05:09] | I know you feel powerless, but you’re not. | 我知道你感觉很无助 但你不是 |
[05:13] | You have all the power right now. | 你有能力应对 |
[05:18] | So use it. | 迎难而上吧 |
[05:22] | Okay, here’s what you need to do. | 接下来这样做 |
[05:24] | Now use the red and white rope to let out just a little air. | 用红色和白色绳子放一点气 |
[05:29] | She’s doing it. | 她做了 |
[05:31] | It’s moving. | 热气球动了 |
[05:33] | She’s dropping hard, Cap. | 她降落速度很快 老大 |
[05:34] | Yeah, we’re not gonna make it before she lands. | 她降落时 我们赶不上了 |
[05:36] | Looks like she’s headed for this open field. | 她朝那边空地飘去了 |
[05:43] | My God, I’m gonna crash! | 天呐 热气球要坠毁了 |
[05:44] | Honey, you’re doing great. | 宝贝 你表现很好 |
[05:47] | Here she comes! Here she comes! | 她下来了 下来了 |
[05:48] | Mom, tell her to hunker down. | 让你女儿蹲下 |
[05:50] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:53] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快去救人 |
[05:56] | Grab that far rope! | 抓住绳子一头 |
[06:00] | Dig in your heels, guys! | 抓紧了 各位 |
[06:05] | I got it! | 我上来了 |
[06:13] | Hey, I got you, I got you, I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[06:22] | Sophie! My God! | 索菲 天呐 |
[06:24] | Sophie! | 索菲 |
[06:26] | Sophie! | 索菲 |
[06:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:29] | She’s in one piece. | 她安然无恙 |
[06:31] | Thank you all so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[06:33] | Thank her. She did an amazing job. | 谢谢她 她表现真棒 |
[06:35] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[06:40] | You were right, Mom. | 你说得对 妈妈 |
[06:41] | I do have power, so… | 我确实有能力[影响力] |
[06:44] | I think you and Dad should go to therapy. | 你跟爸爸去做婚姻咨询吧 |
[06:49] | Good work, boys. | 各位 干得漂亮 |
[07:00] | I swear, now that we have two, | 说真的 现在两个孩子了 |
[07:02] | bedtime is like a hostage situation. | 哄他们睡觉就像跟劫匪谈判 |
[07:04] | It’s just constant negotiations. | 不停地商量条件 |
[07:06] | Well, who won? | 谁赢了 |
[07:10] | They did. | 他们赢了 |
[07:14] | Okay, okay, we have got to cut back on eating out. | 我们得减少外出就餐了 |
[07:17] | We’re spending more on restaurants than groceries. | 下馆子的钱超过买菜的钱了 |
[07:19] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[07:21] | – You went to Shogun without me? – What? | -你去”幕府将军”吃大餐没带上我吗 -什么 |
[07:24] | Well, there’s a charge here for the teppanyaki place. | 账单上显示你花钱吃铁板烧了 |
[07:27] | Who’d you go with? | 你跟谁去了 |
[07:29] | Chimney. | 奇米 |
[07:31] | You know, never took him out for his birthday. | 他过生日 我都没请他吃过饭 |
[07:34] | And you didn’t invite me? | 你怎么没叫上我 |
[07:36] | I love teppanyaki. | 我最喜欢铁板烧了 |
[07:38] | Babe, you know how it is. | 亲爱的 还用我说嘛 |
[07:39] | I invite you, so he invites Maddie, | 我带你去 他就会带上麦迪 |
[07:42] | Maddie invites Buck, Buck invites Eddie, | 麦迪会叫上巴克 而巴克会叫上埃迪 |
[07:44] | and now we’ve gotta invite Athena and Bobby | 到时就得叫上阿西娜和巴比了 |
[07:47] | and next thing you know, you’re looking at a dinner bill | 这么一大堆人 吃上一顿日本料理 |
[07:49] | roughly the size of a mortgage payment. | 我们买单时会高血压吧 |
[07:53] | This is a whole new side of you I haven’t seen before. | 原来你还有这一面啊 |
[07:57] | Frugal. | 节俭 |
[07:59] | Sexy. | 真撩人 |
[08:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:06] | Well, did I tell you that I was thinking– | 那我说过我在考虑 |
[08:10] | About getting us a Costco membership? | 办张超市会员卡吗 |
[08:17] | Tell me more. | 继续说 |
[08:21] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[08:23] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[08:24] | Guess I’m being summoned now. | 该换我去哄孩子了 |
[08:26] | No, no, no, stay. | 不用 |
[08:27] | Just trying to renegotiate their deal. | 跟他们重新商量条件好了 |
[08:30] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[08:49] | Who the hell is Imelda? | 伊梅尔达是谁 |
[08:54] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
[08:55] | I thought Athena was doing the pickup. | 不是阿西娜来接孩子吗 |
[08:57] | Well, she took an extra shift and I’m subbing in. | 她加班 我来替她了 |
[08:59] | – And I’m early. – Are you hungry? | -我来早了 -你饿吗 |
[09:01] | – We got plenty of food. – Yeah, yeah. | -做了好多饭 -好啊 |
[09:03] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:04] | Athena’s been picking up a lot of overtime lately, huh? | 阿西娜最近总加班啊 |
[09:07] | Yeah, lately, I’ve been feeling like all our communication | 我感觉最近都见不着她 |
[09:10] | has been through text messages and Post-It notes. | 只靠发信息和便利贴沟通 |
[09:13] | Ever since she caught this case. | 她接下这个案子之后 就一直这么忙 |
[09:14] | Which case? | 什么案子 |
[09:17] | The Realtor Rapist. Mom’s on the taskforce. | 房产中介强奸犯 妈加入调查组了 |
[09:21] | What? I saw it on the news. | 怎么了 新闻报道了 |
[09:23] | All right, well, let’s leave it there and not bring it to the dinner table, okay? | 吃饭时 就别谈这种事了 |
[09:26] | Happier subjects please. | 说点开心的事 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:29] | Let’s talk about the schedule for Saturday. | 说下周六的安排吧 |
[09:30] | Prom planning again? | 又聊毕业舞会安排吗 |
[09:32] | So Mom’s gonna take me to get my hair and makeup done at 12:00, | 妈会在12点带我去美发和化妆 |
[09:34] | so we should be done by 3:00– | 三点就能完事 |
[09:36] | You’re not getting ready at the house? | 你不在家里换装吗 |
[09:37] | When did this happen? | 什么时候改了 |
[09:38] | It happened after May guilt-tripped Mom | 梅故意让妈妈内疚 |
[09:40] | because she didn’t go with her to pick out her stupid dress. | 因为妈没陪她去挑什么破裙子 |
[09:43] | I did not guilt-trip. | 我才没故意让她内疚 |
[09:44] | I just said it would have been nice for her to be there when I picked it. | 我就是说 如果她陪我一起去就好了 |
[09:47] | Yeah, you guilt-tripped her. | 你这不就是让她故意内疚 |
[09:50] | Darius is coming to pick me up at 4:00. | 达瑞斯4点钟来接我 |
[09:52] | Dad will have 45 minutes for pictures, so– | 爸爸有45分钟拍照时间 |
[09:54] | That’s it? | 就这么短 |
[09:55] | We have to go take pictures at Darius’ house too. | 我们还得去达瑞斯家里拍照 |
[09:57] | Everybody gets 45 minutes. | 双方各自45分钟 |
[09:58] | Don’t you think your old man should have a little extra time? | 你不该多给老爸一点时间吗 |
[10:02] | I mean, you know, on account of my… | 毕竟我都 |
[10:07] | my brain tumor. | 患脑瘤了 |
[10:09] | Yeah, not funny. | 这招没用 |
[10:10] | No? Well, okay. All right. | 没用吗 好吧 |
[10:15] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:16] | I’ll tell Darius to come earlier. | 我让达瑞斯早点来 |
[10:17] | – You get an hour. – Okay. | -给你一个小时 -好 |
[10:19] | – Well played. – Thank you. | -这小心机玩得清新脱俗 -过奖 |
[10:21] | Although I don’t think you’re gonna get to play that card much longer. | 但你这招用不了多久了 |
[10:24] | Your scan is tomorrow, right? | 你明天去查结果吧 |
[10:26] | And Dad’s gonna crush it. | 爸一定会战胜病魔 |
[10:27] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[10:29] | Okay. You know, I’m feeling good. | 我感觉很好 |
[10:31] | You know, no headaches, no dizziness, | 不头疼 不头晕 |
[10:34] | but, you know, I just– | 但我 |
[10:36] | – You don’t wanna jinx it. – Right, right. | -不想”乌鸦嘴” -没错 |
[10:38] | You know, the last time, it was nothing but bad news. | 上次检查是噩耗 |
[10:41] | I’m just, you know, preparing myself for the worst. | 我就是做好最坏的打算 |
[10:45] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[10:47] | But the thing about bad news? | 但噩耗这种事 |
[10:49] | You never see it coming. | 总是让人始料未及 |
[10:53] | It’s 2020. | 都2020年了 |
[10:54] | How is it possible that this man just disappeared into thin air? | 怎么还能有人凭空消失 |
[10:59] | No movement on his credit cards. | 信用卡没有消费记录 |
[11:00] | He hasn’t been back to his house or his office. | 他没回家 也没回公司 |
[11:02] | Still looking for the car, but he’ll turn up. | 还在找嫌犯的车 但他总会现身 |
[11:06] | And then what? | 到时又能怎样 |
[11:08] | Even if we find him, | 即使抓到人 |
[11:09] | we still don’t have any physical evidence that proves he raped anyone. | 还是没有物证可以证明他的强奸罪行 |
[11:12] | No fingerprints, no DNA. | 没有指纹 没有DNA |
[11:14] | Just videos of a man in a mask attacking these women. | 只有一个面具男强暴这些女人的视频 |
[11:18] | Still blaming yourself for losing him? | 你还因放走他而自责 |
[11:21] | Because you didn’t. | 不是你放走的人 |
[11:23] | I had him, Lou. | 我都抓到他了 卢 |
[11:24] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[11:26] | In fact, you’re the reason why he’s in hiding right now | 正因为你发现了他的罪行 他才躲起来 |
[11:27] | instead of targeting his next victim. | 没有继续犯案 |
[11:29] | As long as he’s still out there free, | 只要一天没抓到他 |
[11:31] | there’s always gonna be a next victim. | 就还是会有受害者 |
[11:37] | Captain’s office is set up. | 警监的办公室准备好了 |
[11:38] | They’re bringing the first woman in now. | 第一个女受害者被带进来了 |
[11:40] | Yeah. All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:42] | – Captain’s office? – Yeah. | -警监办公室 -对 |
[11:43] | Didn’t seem right to put ’em in the interrogation room. | 把她们带进审讯室实在不妥当 |
[11:56] | We need a confirmation. | 我们需要确认身份 |
[11:58] | Is that you in the video? | 视频中的女人是你吗 |
[12:01] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[12:03] | But that angle– | 但这个角度 |
[12:05] | He put a camera in the smoke detector. | 他把摄像头藏进烟雾报警器中了 |
[12:07] | He knew my house. | 他熟悉我家 |
[12:09] | How to get in, where to hide, where to put a camera. | 怎么进入 躲在哪里 摄像头装在哪里 |
[12:13] | – How? – He studied you. | -怎么了解的 -他暗中观察你 |
[12:16] | He used a drone to stalk his targets. | 他用航拍机偷拍自己的目标 |
[12:19] | He learned your patterns, your movements. | 他摸索出你的日常作息 一举一动 |
[12:22] | You know, I thought someone was watching me, | 我之前觉得有人监视我 |
[12:24] | but I dismissed it. | 但我没当回事 |
[12:27] | I just moved in, so I thought I was being paranoid. | 我刚搬来没多久 我以为自己多心了 |
[12:33] | What else do you remember about that night? | 那一晚的事 你还记得什么 |
[12:35] | Any detail at all might help us. | 任何细节都有可能是线索 |
[12:38] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 历历在目 |
[12:43] | I forgot that part. | 我忘记那一部分了 |
[12:45] | Would you like a minute? | 你想休息一下吗 |
[12:47] | I just wanna get this over with. | 我只想赶紧说完结束 |
[12:49] | You reported this as a break-in, not an attack. | 你报案称入室抢劫 而不是伤人 |
[12:54] | I didn’t wanna admit it happened. | 我当时不想承认这件事 |
[12:58] | I guess I thought if I didn’t say it out loud, I could pretend it didn’t. | 我觉得如果不说出来 就能假装没发生过了 |
[13:04] | Turn it off. Please. | 请关掉 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:09] | I’m sure it must be hard to see yourself. | 看到这样的自己一定很难受 |
[13:12] | That’s not me anymore, so it’s fine. | 我不再是那个人了 没事 |
[13:18] | He stole so much from me that night. | 他那晚夺走了我太多 |
[13:21] | I mean, physical items I can replace, but… | 物件可以再买 |
[13:24] | the pieces of me he took, I’m– | 但他在我心灵上留下了创伤 |
[13:28] | I’m not sure how to replace those. | 我不知该如何治愈 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry, I don’t recall any mention of missing items. | 不好意思 你之前没说丢东西了 |
[13:36] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[13:37] | I was wearing it when he attacked me, and… | 他强奸我时 我正好戴着 |
[13:41] | he took it with him when he left. | 他离开时 拿走了 |
[13:45] | Are we done here? I think I’ve had enough. | 问完了吗 我没法再继续了 |
[13:47] | Of course. We’ll have an officer walk you out. | 好 警员会把你送出去 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:56] | We need to go through those files again. | 我们要再看一遍那些视频 |
[13:58] | See if anybody else is missing personal items. | 看是否还有受害者也丢东西了 |
[14:00] | Yeah, those guys sometimes take souvenirs. | 这种罪犯有时会拿走物件作为”纪念品” |
[14:03] | Trophies. | “战利品” |
[14:05] | You know what I like to call those souvenirs? | 你知道我喜欢怎么叫吗 |
[14:08] | Evidence. | 物证 |
[14:09] | We find that and we can put him away. | 找到这些物证 就能给他定罪 |
[14:12] | For good this time. | 这回让他坐穿牢底 |
[14:19] | – Okay, Mr. Grant, I need you to hold your breath again. – Okay. | -格兰特先生 请再憋一次气 -好 |
[14:23] | Another 20 seconds. | 再憋20秒 |
[14:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:27] | Ready. | 好了 |
[14:29] | And breathe. | 呼吸 |
[14:33] | And hold. | 憋住 |
[14:54] | And release. | 吐气 |
[14:59] | You doing okay, Mr. Grant? | 你还好吗 格兰特先生 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:05] | You don’t sound fine. | 你感觉有事啊 |
[15:07] | I was sitting in that coffin for 45 minutes. | 我躺在那口”棺材”里45分钟 |
[15:10] | The least they could do is give me a hint about what went on. | 他们至少可以跟我透露一点信息吧 |
[15:13] | Coffin? | “棺材” |
[15:14] | That’s a figure of speech, Athena. | 我就是打个比方 阿西娜 |
[15:16] | Now I have to go upstairs and give blood. | 我现在得上楼抽血了 |
[15:18] | Michael, you sure you’re doing okay? | 迈克尔 你确定你没事吗 |
[15:20] | – Because I can– – There is nothing to do. | -我可以 -真不用 |
[15:23] | Okay? We just… | 我们就 |
[15:27] | Wait. | 等结果好了 |
[15:28] | And hope. | 心怀希望 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:32] | So talk later? | 稍后再聊吧 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[15:43] | You found something? | 有发现吗 |
[15:45] | Maybe. | 有吧 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I’ve been going through his credit card purchases again. | 我又查了一下他信用卡的消费记录 |
[15:48] | Thought that was a dead end. | 不是没查出什么吗 |
[15:49] | Well, at first glance, yeah, but then I figured, | 一开始是 但我后来又一想 |
[15:52] | you know, maybe if I mapped out the places that he frequented, | 如果我找出他常去的地方 |
[15:55] | we’d get a fuller picture of his movements, you know? | 就能查出他的平时动向 |
[15:57] | Figure out where he’d go. | 查出他可能躲在哪里 |
[15:58] | Well, he lives here. | 他住在这里 |
[15:59] | His office is here. | 他公司在这里 |
[16:01] | These are his real estate listings. | 这些是他售卖的房屋 |
[16:03] | Now, this seems to be off the beaten path for him. | 他按理不会去这里啊 |
[16:06] | – What is it? – Coffee shop. | -这是哪里 -咖啡店 |
[16:08] | I’ve got seven charges in the past six months. | 他在过去六个月 消费过七次 |
[16:09] | I just can’t figure out why he’d go there. | 我就是没想通他去那里的原因 |
[16:11] | Doesn’t overlap with any of our victims. | 本案受害人也没去过那里 |
[16:15] | I don’t know, it’s odd, but it’s probably nothing. | 就是有点可疑 但也可能不是什么线索 |
[16:18] | Yeah, well, nothing seems to be all we got right now. | 目前毫无头绪 不能放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[16:27] | No, I-I understand. | 我理解 |
[16:30] | I just need to think about it. Do I have to decide now? | 我要想一下 我不用马上决定吧 |
[16:33] | Okay, I’ll let you know. Thanks. | 我到时再联系你 谢谢 |
[16:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[16:46] | The district attorney’s been calling me about Greg’s sentencing hearing. | 地检署打来谈格雷格宣判庭审的事 |
[16:49] | They want me to make a victim impact statement. | 想让我做一份受害人身心评估报告 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I think we’re all making statements, right? | 我们都要提交证词啊 |
[16:53] | – They said– – Letters. | -他们说 -写下来 |
[16:55] | We were all supposed to write letters about our hostage experience. | 我们都要把作为人质的证词写下来 |
[16:59] | But I guess because I was victimized twice, | 但我做了两次受害人 |
[17:01] | they think I should make a personal statement. | 地检署认为我该做一份个人证词 |
[17:03] | In the courtroom. | 出庭作证 |
[17:06] | So you would have to be in the same room with Greg. | 你又得见一次格雷格了 |
[17:08] | I really thought this was all over. | 我真以为噩梦结束了 |
[17:10] | That I wouldn’t have to see him again. | 我不用再见他了 |
[17:13] | But talking about what he did to me while he’s sitting there | 但当着他的面 讲述我的受害经历 |
[17:18] | looking at me? | 看着他讲 |
[17:19] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我感觉做不到 |
[17:20] | Then don’t. Look, he pled guilty. | 那就别去 他认罪了 |
[17:22] | He’s going to prison whether you’re in the courtroom or not. | 你出不出庭 他都要坐牢了 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:27] | But not going makes me feel like a coward. | 但不去 又显得我很怂 |
[17:29] | He’s in jail. | 他都坐牢了 |
[17:31] | But it still feels like he’s the one with all the power. | 但我还是感觉他掌控着我 |
[17:44] | No, no. | 不行 |
[17:46] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[17:49] | Trimming the trees, ma’am. | 修剪树木 女士 |
[17:51] | You mean murdering them? | 杀死树木吗 |
[17:52] | If you have a complaint, you should call the city. | 你有不满 就跟市政府提意见 |
[17:54] | They have the power. | 他们才是老大 |
[17:55] | We’re just doing our jobs. | 我们只是尽职工作 |
[17:57] | With a saw! | 锯树啊 |
[17:58] | That one still hasn’t come back from what you did to it last year. | 那棵树去年惨遭你们毒手后 至今没长好 |
[18:03] | Tree trimming is an important step to maintain the beauty, safety, | 树木修剪对整个小区的美化安全与健康 |
[18:06] | and health of your neighborhood. | 有不可忽视的作用 |
[18:07] | Botanical butchers! | “树木屠夫” |
[18:10] | Trees are like show dogs. | 树木就像选美犬 |
[18:12] | Without the right cut, the entire aesthetic is wrong. | 修剪不当 破坏整体美感 |
[18:16] | They’re not made for crew cuts. | 不该把树木剪平 |
[18:18] | Sorry, lady, | 抱歉 女士 |
[18:18] | but the crew cuts are what keeps them from taking down the power lines. | 只有剪平了 电线杆才不会出现故障 |
[18:31] | Grab me the other saw. | 再拿把电锯来 |
[18:50] | Who’s got the power now? | 看看现在谁是老大 |
[18:56] | Is your captor armed or known to you? | 绑匪持械或是你的熟人吗 |
[18:57] | They just stole my truck! | 有人偷了我的车 |
[18:59] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:00] | Are you reporting a kidnapping or a vehicle theft? | 你是被绑了 还是车辆失窃了 |
[19:02] | Both. I’ve been truck-jacked. | 都是 我连人带车被劫持了 |
[19:03] | I’m a tree-trimmer, | 我是园艺工 |
[19:04] | and some psycho just jumped in my truck and took off when I was in the bucket. | 我在吊篮中剪枝时 有个神经病冒出来把车开走了 |
[19:07] | We’re headed east on La France and– | 我们在法兰西街向东行驶 |
[19:10] | – God. – Sir, are you still there? | -糟了 -先生 能听到吗 |
[19:12] | You might want to send an ambulance. | 你还是赶紧派救护车来吧 |
[19:14] | Maybe more than one. | 一辆可不够 |
[19:25] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 |
[19:29] | Ma’am, LAFD. Stay where you are. Don’t try to get out. | 女士 我们是洛杉矶消防队 坐好 别乱动 |
[19:31] | Guys, these lines are still hot. | 各位 电线还通电 |
[19:34] | I want you to grab dry chem and CO2 from the truck. | 去车上拿干粉和二氧化碳灭火器 |
[19:38] | Dispatch, this is Captain 118. | 调度中心 我是118队长 |
[19:39] | I am at the intersection of La France and Maple. | 我在法兰西街和枫树街交界处 |
[19:41] | I need DWP to shut down the power here. | 请让水电局切断此处电力 |
[19:44] | Copy that, 118. | 收到 118队 |
[19:45] | DWP estimate ten minutes. | 水电局预计需要十分钟 |
[19:47] | Vehicle is under downed power lines. | 电线断开 掉落到车顶了 |
[19:48] | See if you can shave some time off that. | 让他们加快速度吧 |
[19:51] | – How’s he doing? – No broken bones. | -他怎么样 -没有骨折 |
[19:53] | Just a couple of bumps and bruises. | 只是皮外伤 |
[19:55] | – Maybe a concussion. – But he fell through the roof. | -可能脑震荡了 -他可是从天而降啊 |
[19:57] | Cardboard boxes bore the brunt of the fall. | 纸箱起了缓冲作用 |
[19:59] | You know, stunt guys still use ’em as crash pads. | 特技演员还用纸箱做保护套呢 |
[20:01] | But aren’t those boxes usually empty? | 可人家的纸箱是空的啊 |
[20:10] | I thought these truck cabs are supposed to be grounded. | 这种车不是禁止上路吗 |
[20:12] | Why does her hair look like that? | 她的爆炸头是怎么回事 |
[20:14] | High-voltage events can emit an awful lot of static electricity. | 高压电线断开会释放大量静电 |
[20:17] | You came for the tree murderers. | 你们来抓”杀树怪”了啊 |
[20:20] | Yeah, yeah, I don’t think that’s who they’re here for. | 警察可不是来抓他的 |
[20:30] | Hold the elevator? | 等一下 |
[20:33] | – Thank you. – No problem, man. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:40] | I can see she’s got subdermal tissue damage from the strike. | 她的皮下组织损伤了 |
[20:43] | We need to transport her. | 得送她去医院 |
[20:44] | Any update on when DWP’s gonna get the power off? | 水电局还需多久能断电 |
[20:51] | There’s your answer. | 来得真及时 |
[20:53] | Let’s get her out. Carefully. | 把她扶下车 小心点 |
[20:56] | Thanks for the quick work on the power, Dispatch. | 电力切断得很及时 谢谢 调度中心 |
[20:58] | I’d say you’re welcome, | 小意思 |
[20:59] | but our updates show they’re still four minutes out. | 但我这边显示 他们还需四分钟才能断电 |
[21:01] | If you didn’t shut the power off, who did? | 不是水电局切断了电路 那是怎么回事 |
[21:05] | Seriously? | 又来 |
[21:08] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:12] | Seriously? | 怕什么来什么 |
[21:13] | I’m on it, Cap! | 交给我了 老大 |
[21:18] | This is gonna be a long day. | 今天可有的忙了 |
[21:25] | Probably an outage. | 大概是停电了 |
[21:27] | You know, by law, | 法律规定 |
[21:28] | the generators were supposed to kick on in about ten seconds. | 停电后 发电机应在十秒内启动 |
[21:32] | I’m an architect. | 我是建筑师 |
[21:33] | Backup generators in this building strictly power level one support systems | 院内的发电机只会为一层维生系统供电 |
[21:36] | where failure will result in loss of human life. | 维生仪器一旦断电 就会有人丧命 |
[21:41] | – I’m a doctor. – That’s great. | -我是医生 -太好了 |
[21:43] | Well, if I have a panic attack in here, | 万一我恐慌发作 |
[21:45] | at least I’m with a medical professional. | 起码你还能帮帮我 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. It depends on what kind of insurance you have. | 不好说 得看你的医保是否能报销了 |
[21:52] | Wait, are you prone to panic attacks? | 等等 你经常恐慌发作吗 |
[21:54] | I never had one before today. | 我以前从没有过 |
[21:57] | But never been trapped in an elevator either. | 但被困电梯 也是头一回 |
[22:00] | Look on the bright side. | 想开点吧 |
[22:01] | There’s worse places to be trapped. | 困在电梯中 还不算太糟 |
[22:14] | An accident caused an outage. | 一起事故导致了电力中断 |
[22:16] | DWP’s working on restoring the power. | 水电局正在抢修 |
[22:17] | We recommend that people shelter in place until the power’s restored. | 建议大家不要外出 等待电力恢复 |
[22:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也去不了 |
[22:22] | That’s sort of the problem. | 这可麻烦了 |
[22:23] | I’m trapped inside. | 我被困在里面了 |
[22:25] | You think you could send someone to get me out? | 你能派人来救我出去吗 |
[22:27] | It’s getting pretty cold. | 这里很冷 |
[22:28] | Where did you say you were? | 你在哪里 |
[22:30] | I’m in the walk-in freezer. | 我在冷冻库中 |
[22:33] | 鱼肉批发 本店已安全经营27天 | |
[22:34] | You’re stuck inside the freezer? | 你被关在冷冻库了 |
[22:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:38] | Okay. What’s your name? | 请说一下你的名字 |
[22:39] | Gordon. Gordon Johnson. | 戈登 戈登·约翰逊 |
[22:42] | Okay, Gordon. I’m Maddie. | 戈登 我叫麦迪 |
[22:43] | There should be some kind of emergency release knob inside the freezer. | 冷冻库中应该有个紧急开门按钮 |
[22:46] | Have you looked for it? | 你找找看 |
[22:47] | It’s frozen over. | 按钮被冻住了 |
[22:48] | Tried whacking it with a chateaubriand, | 我本想用大块牛肉砸开 |
[22:50] | but the ice is pretty thick. | 但冰层太厚了 |
[22:51] | Any idea when you can have someone sent out? | 救援什么时候能到 |
[22:53] | Power’s out for half the city. | 半个城市的电力都中断了 |
[22:55] | It might take some time. | 救援一时半会儿赶不到 |
[22:57] | Can you tell me how large the freezer is? | 能告诉我冷冻库的面积吗 |
[22:59] | – Probably about 15×30. – Good. | -大概15乘30英尺 -好 |
[23:03] | That’s enough cubic feet of oxygen to last you a few hours. | 库中的氧气能够支撑几小时 |
[23:05] | Hours? | 几小时 |
[23:06] | Hours? I can’t be in here hours. | 我可撑不了几小时啊 |
[23:08] | No, no, no. Gordon, don’t panic. | 别激动 戈登 |
[23:10] | The faster you breathe, the more air you’ll use, | 呼吸急促会消耗更多氧气 |
[23:11] | so you need to slow your breathing. | 把呼吸放平缓 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:14] | I don’t wanna end up another frozen piece of meat in here. | 我可不想变成库中的冻肉 |
[23:16] | That’s why you need to conserve as much of your body heat as possible. | 所以你必须想办法维持体温 |
[23:19] | How? | 怎么做 |
[23:20] | Okay, I want you to look around | 你四处找找看 |
[23:21] | and tell me everything you see that isn’t frozen meat. | 有没有没冻住的东西 |
[23:26] | How we doing, Gordon? | 怎么样了 戈登 |
[23:28] | Pretty cold. | 好冷 |
[23:31] | Tired too. | 我累了 |
[23:32] | No, don’t fall asleep, Gordon. | 别睡着 戈登 |
[23:33] | I need you to stay awake. Okay? | 你必须保持清醒 |
[23:40] | Gordon? | 戈登 |
[23:41] | Gordon? | 戈登 |
[23:43] | Gordon? | 戈登 |
[23:48] | LAFD. Gordon? | 洛杉矶消防局 戈登 |
[23:50] | Okay, he’s out. Probably hypothermic. | 他昏迷了 大概是低温休克了 |
[23:52] | Let’s cut him out now. | 赶紧打开冰库 救他出来 |
[23:58] | Saw’s dead. Need another battery. | 电锯没电了 再来块电池 |
[24:00] | And that was the last battery pack. | 刚用光了最后一块 |
[24:02] | Too many car accidents in one day. | 今天太多起车祸需要破门了 电池都用光了 |
[24:04] | Couldn’t we just break open this window? | 把窗户砸开不行吗 |
[24:06] | Even if we could get in that way, | 就算我们进得去 |
[24:07] | how do we get him out? It’s too small. | 窗户这么小 怎么把他救出来啊 |
[24:09] | The unit should have an electronic emergency door release and without power– | 冷冻库中应有电子应急开关 就算断电也可自救 |
[24:12] | Inside of that door is a frozen block of ice by now. | 开关应该也被冻住了 |
[24:15] | Yeah, well, so’s Gordon if we don’t get him out. | 不赶紧救援 戈登也会被冻死 |
[24:17] | Maybe it just needs a jump. | 激活电子开关试试看 |
[24:39] | All set here. | 准备就绪 |
[24:41] | Charging. | 充电中 |
[24:47] | Clear! | 完毕 |
[24:49] | Can you hit it again? | 再试一次 |
[24:54] | Clear! | 完毕 |
[25:10] | Pumping warm fluids. | 热温静脉注射 |
[25:14] | 89.9. | 体温89.9华氏度 |
[25:15] | Dispatch, we got to him in time. | 调度中心 我们把他救出来了 |
[25:17] | Think he’s gonna be all right. | 他应该不会有事 |
[25:21] | I’ll give you a call back once they get us out. | 一得救 我就告诉你 |
[25:24] | Bye. Love you. | 拜拜 爱你 |
[25:28] | Kids okay? | 孩子们没事吧 |
[25:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:33] | Anyone you need to call? | 你需要联系谁吗 |
[25:37] | I texted my office. They’ll handle the rest. | 我给办公室的同事发短信了 都交代好了 |
[25:39] | No, I meant, you know, at home… or something. | 不是 你不需要联系家里人吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. Oscar. | 对 奥斯卡 |
[25:49] | That’s– | 这样啊 |
[25:50] | But he’s not expecting me till 7:00. | 但我告诉他 七点才回家 |
[25:52] | Okay. Yeah, that’s good. | 好吧 那还挺好 |
[25:55] | My dog. | 奥斯卡是我养的狗 |
[26:00] | I guess he’s probably not good at returning texts. | “他”大概没法回复你的短信 |
[26:04] | – The worst. – Yeah, I bet. | -笨手笨脚 -可不是 |
[26:08] | And to answer the question behind the question, | 至于你的言外之意 |
[26:12] | no, I don’t have anyone special waiting at home. | 我没有爱人 |
[26:57] | Hey, Athena. What’s going on? | 阿西娜 怎么了 |
[26:59] | I think I found something. | 我有发现 |
[27:01] | Studio Self Storage. | 我在隔间自助仓库 |
[27:03] | Does he have a unit there? | 他租过这里的仓库吗 |
[27:04] | You know, maybe that’s where he’s storing his trophies. | 也许他的战利品就放在仓库中 |
[27:06] | It would explain those coffee shop charges. | 所以他才经常来这边的咖啡店 |
[27:08] | I need you to contact the manager. | 你联系一下仓库管理员 |
[27:10] | Nobody’s here because of the power. | 停电了 这里没人 |
[27:12] | All right, I’ll find out. | 好 交给我吧 |
[27:14] | This could be the break we need. | 也许这就是突破点 |
[27:15] | I can’t say for sure, but I have a really strong feeling. | 不好说 但我预感这里会有重大发现 |
[27:18] | Yeah, see you soon. | 先挂了 |
[27:34] | Dispatch, 727-L-30 at Studio Self Storage doing a business check. | 调度中心 我是727L30警员 在隔间自助仓库例行检查 |
[27:39] | Copy. 727-L-30. | 收到 727L30警员 |
[28:44] | Dispatch, 727-L-30. | 调度中心 我是727L30警员 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna need backup and detectives dispatched to Studio Self Storage. | 请派遣警探和支援前往隔间自助仓库 |
[28:50] | I have a possible– | 疑似… |
[28:56] | 727-L-30, do you copy? | 727L30警员 能听到吗 |
[28:59] | 727-L-30, please respond. | 727L30警员 收到请回复 |
[29:02] | Officer needs help. | 警员急需支援 |
[29:03] | 727-L-30 at Studio Self Storage. | 727L30警员在隔间自助仓库遇袭 |
[29:06] | Her mic’s still keyed open, but I can’t talk to her. | 她的麦克还开着 但无人回应 |
[29:13] | All units, police, and fire RA, clear channel two. | 警局和消防各单位注意 不要切至第二频道 |
[29:16] | Switch to Tac Channel 50. Officer on open mic in distress. | 切换至战术50频道 警员遇袭 无线电仍然开启 |
[29:20] | Needs assistance. | 急需援助 |
[29:21] | 727-L-30 at Studio Self Storage. | 727L30警员在隔间自助仓库遇袭 |
[29:25] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
[29:27] | Take him to the hospital | 送他去医院 |
[29:28] | and everyone else on the engine, now, let’s go. | 其他人赶紧上车 我们走 |
[29:46] | Cap, they’re telling us to switch to Tac 50. | 老大 调度中心让切换至战术50频道 |
[30:57] | Sir, the building’s not clear. | 先生 这里还没排查完毕 |
[31:13] | Captain Nash, she’s here. | 纳什队长 她在这里 |
[31:20] | Athena, can you hear me? | 阿西娜 能听到吗 |
[31:23] | Can you hear me? Athena. | 能听到吗 阿西娜 |
[31:28] | Pupils equal and reactive. | 瞳孔等大 有反应 |
[31:30] | Might be a fractured rib. | 可能肋骨骨折了 |
[31:33] | Arm’s definitely broken. Right closed fracture. | 胳膊断了 右边闭合性骨折 |
[31:36] | Starting fluids. | 开始输液 |
[31:37] | Splinting the arm. You stay with us, Athena. | 夹板固定手臂 坚持住 阿西娜 |
[31:40] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:41] | I got– I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[31:43] | What’d you got? | 抓到了吗 |
[31:44] | Suspect down? | 疑犯怎么样了 |
[31:46] | Alive. Wounded. | 还活着 受伤了 |
[31:47] | – Let’s get a medic. – He can wait. | -给他处理伤口 -先晾着吧 |
[31:51] | Dispatch, I need additional RAs to Studio Self Storage. | 调度中心 再派一支医疗队前往隔间自助仓库 |
[31:55] | We need to move her! | 送她去医院 |
[32:07] | Bobby. Bobby. | 巴比 巴比 |
[32:10] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在呢 我在呢 |
[32:11] | I’m right here. | 我来了 |
[32:14] | I’m right here. Stay with us. | 我陪着你呢 坚持住 |
[32:16] | Finally. | 终于来人了 |
[32:17] | ‘Cause I’ve had enough of this place. | 我真是受够了 |
[32:19] | – No offense. – None taken. | -别介意 -没事 |
[32:21] | – Thank you. – Listen– | -谢谢 -话说 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry. One second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[32:26] | Hey, Bobby. | 巴比 |
[32:28] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:43] | I don’t understand, prepare ourselves for what? | 我没懂 为什么要做好心理准备啊 |
[32:47] | Listen… | 是这样 |
[32:49] | Bobby said your mom was pretty banged up. | 巴比说 你妈被打得很惨 |
[32:52] | She’s gonna be okay, right? | 她不会有事吧 |
[32:53] | Yes, she will. | 她不会有事 |
[32:54] | But right now, she’s hurt, | 但她受了重伤 |
[32:56] | and we’ve gotta be strong to help her through it. | 我们得陪伴她挺过去 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:17] | Mom, I’m so glad you’re all right. | 妈 幸好你没事 |
[33:19] | Me too, baby. Me too. | 所幸没事 宝贝女儿 |
[33:23] | Harry. It’s okay. | 哈里 没事 |
[33:27] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 过来 抱抱妈妈 |
[33:29] | But I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤到你 |
[33:30] | You won’t. A hug from my babies is exactly what I need. | 不会 我家宝贝的怀抱最治愈了 |
[33:39] | See? | 你瞧 |
[33:40] | I’m feeling better already. | 我已经不疼了 |
[33:46] | It looks worse than it is. | 看起来严重 其实没事 |
[33:48] | Good. Then you’ll be out of here soon. | 好啊 那很快就能出院了 |
[33:50] | She has to stay here for a few days. | 她还得住院观察几天 |
[33:52] | I’m gonna stay with her. | 我会陪着她 |
[33:53] | Nurse is gonna set me up with a rollaway. | 护士会给我加一张折叠床 |
[33:55] | It’s foolish. I don’t want anyone making a fuss. | 太夸张了 别这么大惊小怪 |
[33:58] | – I’m fine. – No, you’re not fine. I’m staying. | -我没事 -怎么没事 我一定得陪着你 |
[34:02] | Sorry. Just please let me do this. | 这次不能顺着你 就让我陪吧 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | It’ll be good to have the company. | 有个伴也挺好 |
[34:13] | What else are you hiding? | 你还背着我藏了什么 |
[34:15] | Hey, Karen, the babysitter’s here. | 凯伦 保姆来了 |
[34:17] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:18] | Yeah, I’m not really feeling too well, | 我不太舒服 |
[34:20] | so it’s probably not a good idea for me to go to the hospital. | 我还是不去医院了吧 |
[34:24] | Just give Athena my love. | 你替我向阿西娜问好吧 |
[34:30] | Are you sure? | 真不去了 |
[34:31] | Yeah, positive. | 不去了 |
[34:34] | I hear Athena’s gonna be okay. | 我听说阿西娜没有大碍 |
[34:35] | Yeah, Buck called from the hospital | 对 巴克从医院打来电话 |
[34:37] | and said that she’s in rough shape, | 听说 阿西娜受了重伤 |
[34:38] | but nothing life-threatening. | 但性命无忧 |
[34:40] | Although I will be having nightmares about it for a while. | 我可是会因此做恶梦了 |
[34:42] | Yeah, hearing her struggle? | 是啊 听着她独自跟罪犯搏命 |
[34:44] | Not being able to help her? | 却无能无力 |
[34:46] | But hey, gives us something new to talk about in therapy. | 不过 倒是有新烦恼向心理医生倾诉了 |
[34:50] | Well, that’s great. | 那倒不错 |
[34:51] | ‘Cause I was starting to think that I was boring Frank. | 弗兰克对我过去的事 都听烦了 |
[34:54] | You know, you could talk to him about going to court. | 你可以咨询一下他出庭作证的纠结 |
[34:58] | You think I should do it. | 你觉得我该出庭作证 |
[35:00] | – Maddie– – No. | -麦迪 -你误会了 |
[35:01] | I just think that you should consider what it means if you don’t do it. | 我就是觉得 你错过这次就没机会了 |
[35:05] | You keep saying that you feel powerless. | 你一直说觉得很无力 |
[35:08] | Maybe if you face him and tell him how you feel, | 如果能与他对峙公堂 说出内心所想 |
[35:12] | you’ll get your power back. | 你就能重拾信心 |
[35:24] | Who’s Imelda? | 伊梅尔达是谁 |
[35:31] | What am I looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[35:33] | Proof that Hen is cheating on me. | 亨把我绿了的证据 |
[35:34] | What? Hen would never do that. | 什么 亨绝不会出轨 |
[35:37] | I mean, not after what happened the last time she did that. | 有了前车之鉴 她不会再犯了 |
[35:41] | She’s got all these dates and the name of a hotel. | 她记录了日期和酒店名称 |
[35:45] | I mean, is that when she’s planning to meet up with this Imelda? | 她打算密会伊梅尔达吗 |
[35:50] | You find anything else on her phone? | 她手机上还有别的发现吗 |
[35:51] | Nothing. It was locked. | 没有 她有手机锁 |
[35:54] | I took a picture of the screen. | 我就把屏幕上的信息拍下来了 |
[35:56] | Did you use her thumb to unlock it while she was sleeping? | 你没趁她睡觉 用她的指纹解锁吗 |
[36:00] | No. | 没有 |
[36:02] | Wait, do you do that? | 慢着 你经常这么干 |
[36:04] | Of course not! | 当然不是了 |
[36:05] | Buck did it to me once after I got stabbed. | 我被捅伤住院后 巴克这么干过 |
[36:07] | Anyways, look, it’s just two text messages and a scrap of paper. | 总之 只是两条信息和一张便签而已 |
[36:10] | It probably means nothing. | 应该没什么事 |
[36:15] | There’s a charge on our credit card. | 我们的信用卡上有一条消费记录 |
[36:18] | A teppanyaki restaurant. | 一家日式铁板烧餐厅的消费记录 |
[36:20] | She said she took you there for your birthday. | 她说是带你去吃生日大餐了 |
[36:24] | Is that true? | 是吗 |
[36:30] | I cannot believe she lied about that. | 她居然在这种事上撒谎 |
[36:31] | I love teppanyaki. | 我超爱吃铁板烧 |
[36:33] | See? Another lie. | 你看 又撒谎了 |
[36:34] | Right to my face. | 睁着眼对我说瞎话 |
[36:35] | She’s using me to lie to you. | 她居然拿我当借口骗你 |
[36:39] | We barely survived the last time. | 我们上次差点一拍两散 |
[36:42] | And now we have two kids to think of. | 现在还有俩孩子 这可怎么办啊 |
[36:44] | I really wish I knew how to help you, Karen. | 我也很想帮你 凯伦 |
[36:49] | You got anything to drink? | 有喝的吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah. I got coffee. | 有咖啡 |
[36:55] | I’ll get us something stronger. | 我去拿酒 |
[37:08] | Thank God. I found ’em like this. | 你可算来了 我一回家 他俩就这样了 |
[37:09] | I don’t think she can drive home. | 她估计没法自己开车回家了 |
[37:19] | Karen, I thought you were sick. | 凯伦 你不是病了吗 |
[37:21] | I am sick. | 我确实够了[病了] |
[37:23] | – I’m sick of the lies. – Lies. | -我受够了你的谎言 -谎言 |
[37:27] | I’m sick of the betrayal. | 我受够了背叛 |
[37:28] | So much betrayal. | 说背叛就背叛 |
[37:30] | Hey, Chim, maybe we should give them some privacy. | 老奇 我们先回避一下吧 |
[37:33] | Why do I have to leave? This is my apartment. | 为什么要回避 这是我家 |
[37:36] | And Hen is the one who’s cheating. | 亨出轨了 |
[37:37] | Wha– I’m not cheating. | 我没出轨 |
[37:40] | I saw the texts. | 我都看到你的短信了 |
[37:44] | And this, this is when you were gonna meet her at that hotel. | 还有这个 你都打算幽会她了 |
[37:48] | Imelda. | 伊梅尔达 |
[37:54] | Imelda is Dr. Royce. | 伊梅尔达就是罗伊斯医生 |
[37:58] | Dr. Imelda Royce. | 伊梅尔达·罗伊斯医生 |
[38:00] | A doctor. | 还是个医生啊 |
[38:01] | At least that’s better than the last one. | 起码比上一个强 |
[38:03] | I’m a doctor too! | 我也是博士[医生]啊 |
[38:05] | I have a PhD. Wait. | 我有博士学位呢 慢着 |
[38:08] | Dr. Royce is that surgeon– | 是那个罗伊斯医生吗 |
[38:12] | the surgeon you met the day that you put your hand in that man’s chest. | 你给人开胸那天在手术室结识的那个医生 |
[38:17] | Which… was really stupid and reckless, by the way. | 当场开胸 鲁莽冒险 |
[38:22] | Okay, maybe you should stop talking now. | 你还是别插嘴了 |
[38:24] | She had a meet-cute over an open chest wound. | 她给人开胸开出一场”外遇”啊 |
[38:28] | That’s not right! | 才不是 |
[38:29] | It wasn’t a meet-cute. | 不是”外遇” |
[38:31] | It was just a meet. | 只是结识而已 |
[38:33] | And I was talking to Dr. Royce– Imelda– | 我联系罗伊斯医生 也就是伊梅尔达 |
[38:36] | about what it took to get into med school. | 想问她如何考取医学院 |
[38:38] | These are the dates of when I can take my MCATs. | 这是医学院入学考试的日期 |
[38:41] | Wait, you’re thinking about going to medical school? | 等等 你想去读医学院 |
[38:44] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[38:46] | I don’t know. That’s why I didn’t say anything. | 我也没想好 所以才没告诉你 |
[38:49] | I mean… it was just such a crazy idea. | 我就是异想天开了 |
[38:57] | Baby, no. | 亲爱的 不是这样 |
[39:00] | That’s not crazy. | 才不是异想天开 |
[39:03] | My God, you’d be an amazing doctor. | 天呐 你一定会成为一个出色的医生 |
[39:07] | I’m so sorry I doubted you. | 对不起 我不该怀疑你 |
[39:11] | I’m so relieved. | 我真是如释重负 |
[39:13] | I’m not. | 我可犯愁了 |
[39:18] | – The kids forget something? – No. | -孩子们忘拿东西了 -不是 |
[39:20] | You know, May is at the salon, | 梅做头发呢 |
[39:22] | I dropped Harry off at the Andersons’, and… | 我把哈里放到安德森家了 |
[39:26] | thought I came to check in on you. | 我就想来看看你 |
[39:29] | Well, I’m… | 我… |
[39:31] | not fine. | 不太好 |
[39:33] | But I am managing. | 还在强撑着 |
[39:35] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[39:37] | Seeing her like that just– | 看她伤成那样 |
[39:40] | Part of the job, I know that, but… | 从警有风险 这我明白 |
[39:43] | seeing it, hearing it– | 但亲眼看她受伤 听她挣扎 |
[39:46] | Makes you feel powerless. | 无力感油然而生 |
[39:49] | When that gun went off, | 枪响后 |
[39:52] | when I thought I’d lost her, I– | 我以为要失去她了 |
[39:54] | I know I didn’t, but I keep coming going back to what if. | 虽然最终没事 但我想起来还是心惊肉跳 |
[39:59] | And I– I don’t know what to do with that feeling. | 这种感觉挥之不去 |
[40:07] | You know, a wise man once told me | 一位智者曾告诉我 |
[40:11] | that he couldn’t offer me any sage advice. | 他讲不出妙语箴言 |
[40:15] | All he could offer me was a hammer. | 他只能给我把锤子 让我发泄 |
[40:18] | What do you want me to do with a hammer? | 我能往哪儿锤呢 |
[40:20] | I never did like that fireplace. | 我一直不喜欢那个壁炉 |
[40:25] | Michael, Athena’s gonna kill us. | 迈克尔 阿西娜一定会砍了咱俩 |
[40:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:29] | I’ll build you guys a new one. | 我再给你们装个新壁炉 |
[40:44] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[40:53] | That one goes in a frame. | 这张可得裱起来 |
[40:55] | Think you guys should pay me for my services. | 我拍得这么好 你们可得付钱 |
[40:58] | Wait a minute. Let’s take a look at the pictures first. | 那我们可得先看看成品 |
[41:00] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[41:01] | Okay, Ms. Nash, your turn. | 纳什太太 该你了 |
[41:03] | No, I don’t think so. | 我就算了吧 |
[41:04] | I’m in no condition for a photo shoot. | 我这身伤 不适合出镜 |
[41:06] | Mom, I want you in my prom pictures. | 妈 我想穿着舞会礼裙和你合影 |
[41:09] | Look at me, May. | 你瞧我这样 梅 |
[41:11] | I see you. | 我看到[理解你]了 |
[41:13] | And I couldn’t be more proud. | 我为你自豪 |
[41:15] | You got him. You won. | 你抓住他了 你成功了 |
[41:18] | Those bruises show what kind of fighter you really are | 淤伤是你顽强搏斗的证明 |
[41:20] | and I want pictures to remember this moment. | 我想用相机记录下这一瞬间 |
[41:27] | Yes, hi. It’s Josh Russo. | 你好 我是乔什·罗素 |
[41:30] | I’ve thought about it. | 我考虑过了 |
[41:32] | I’d like to give a statement in court. | 我愿意出庭作证 |
[41:38] | You’re not happy for her? | 你不为她高兴吗 |
[41:43] | I just can’t get past the fact that she’s leaving me. | 我就是一时无法接受她要离我而去了 |
[41:54] | My Dr. Wilson. | 我家威尔逊医生 |
[42:05] | Hey, make sure you get my good side. | 挑个好点的角度拍啊 |
[42:10] | Looks good. | 真美 |
[42:13] | All right. | 很好 |
[42:16] | Get it, Mama. | 笑一个 妈妈 |
[42:28] | Pacific West 1135. | 太平洋西1135号 |
[42:31] | We were heading from Phoenix into Union Station. | 列车从凤凰城开往联合车站 |
[42:34] | We’ve crashed somewhere close to the LA County line. | 列车在洛杉矶郡路段附件失事了 |
[42:37] | Okay, so how many– | 有多少… |
[42:38] | There are multiple injuries. | 多人受伤 |
[42:40] | This is a mass casualty situation. | 出现大规模人员伤亡 |
[42:42] | You’ve gotta send out every available RA unit. | 请派所有无任务的医疗队前往现场 |
[42:44] | We need USAR for search and rescue, | 派遣城市搜救队前来搜救 |
[42:47] | LAPD for traffic control. | 洛杉矶警局负责管制交通 |
[42:50] | We’re gonna need a mobile command center. | 还需设立临时指挥中心 |
[42:51] | – I’ll call them now. – Okay. | -我立刻联系他们 -好 |
[42:52] | It seems like you’ve done this before. | 你似乎很有经验 |
[42:55] | Yeah, but I was on your end of the line. | 对 但我之前和你现在一样 |
[42:58] | I used to be a 9-1-1 dispatcher. | 我曾是呼救中心的接线员 |