英文名称:Crazy on the Outside
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Sunshine, go away today | 阳光 今天离开我 |
[00:29] | I don’t feel much like dancin’ | 我并不想跳舞 |
[00:33] | Some man’s gone. | 有人离开了 |
[00:35] | He’s tried to run my life. | 他想要对我指手画脚 |
[00:37] | He don’t know what he’s askin’. | 他说话含糊不清 |
[00:42] | When he tells me I better get in line. | 他告诉我最好规矩一点时 |
[00:47] | I can’t hear what he’s sayin’. | 我听不清他的言语 |
[00:51] | When I grow up I’m gonna make it mine | 当我长大 我会活出自我 |
[00:56] | These ain’t dues I been payin’. | 这不是我该付的代价 |
[01:00] | Well, how much does it cost I’ll buy it. | 要花多少钱 我会原价买下 |
[01:04] | The time is all we’ve lost I’ll try it. | 仅花时间而已 我会努力弥补 |
[01:08] | And he can’t even run his own life. | 他自己的人生都乱七八糟 |
[01:11] | I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine. | 如果他要操控我 我就惨了 |
[01:16] | Sunshine Sunshine, go away today. | 阳光 阳光 今天离开我 |
[01:21] | I don’t feel much like dancin’. | 我并不想跳舞 |
[01:25] | I can’t believe you died. | 我不相信你死了 |
[01:26] | Some man’s gone. | 有人已离开 |
[01:28] | He’s tried to run my life. | 他想要对我指手画脚 |
[01:29] | He don’t know what he’s askin’. | 他说话含糊不清 |
[01:33] | Zelda? Time to go. | 泽尔达 该走了 |
[01:36] | Workin’ starts to make me wonder where | 工作让我开始思考 |
[01:39] | the fruits of what I do are goin’. | 我的努力成果在哪里 |
[01:42] | He says, in love and war all is fair. | 他说 在爱情和战争里 人人平等 |
[01:47] | But he’s got cards he ain’t showin’ | 但他却偷藏了一手牌 |
[01:50] | – Rot in hell, butt muncher. – He must be talking to you. | -下地狱吧 混蛋 -他肯定在跟你说 |
[01:53] | – Good luck, Tommy. – Thanks, J.J. | -祝你好运 汤米 -谢谢 吉吉 |
[01:55] | Don’t leave, Tommy. I love you. | 留下吧 汤米 我爱你 |
[01:58] | Again, that’s for you. | 又是在跟你说 |
[01:59] | Hey, Tommy, don’t forget about Christy. | 汤米 别忘了克里斯蒂 |
[02:02] | Hey. Hey! Knock it off! | 别闹了 |
[02:04] | I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine | 如果他要操控我 我就惨了 |
[02:08] | Sunshine. | 阳光 |
[02:10] | Sunshine, come on back another day. | 阳光 他日再来 |
[02:13] | This is as far as I go. | 我就送你到这儿了 |
[02:14] | Well, I’m not leaving if you’re not leaving. | 你不走的话我就不走 |
[02:17] | This old world she’s gonna turn around. | 她将改变这个陈旧世界 |
[02:21] | Brand-new bells will be ringin’. | 全新的钟声将会敲响 |
[02:46] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[02:51] | Where the hell’s my stupid brother? | 我那蠢蛋老弟死去哪里了 |
[02:53] | A little late picking you up? | 接你来晚了吗 |
[02:55] | This guy’s late at everything- every freakin’ thing. | 那家伙什么事都迟到 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1326个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:161个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:103个,考研词汇:175个,专四词汇:137个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:370个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:58] | Guy did one thing early his whole life. | 他这辈子只提早完成了一件事 |
[03:00] | Drove off with the getaway car. | 肇事驾车逃逸 |
[03:04] | You know, not my sister. | 我妹妹不这样 |
[03:06] | She’s a real saint. | 她是个好人 |
[03:08] | I’m surprised she’s not here now. | 我很惊讶 她现在还没到 |
[03:11] | One of those, huh? | 也是那种人吧 |
[03:13] | My brother, late all the time. | 我弟弟 总迟到 |
[03:15] | This guy, he would be late for his own funeral. | 这家伙 可能会在自己的葬礼上迟到 |
[03:18] | I’m tellin’ ya, late, late- | 我跟你说 迟到迟到迟到 |
[03:23] | Hey, there he is. | 他来了 |
[03:25] | – Hey, Chooch. – Workin’ starts to make me wonder where | -邱实 -工作让我思考 |
[03:28] | the fruits of what I do are goin’. | 我努力的成果在哪里 |
[03:32] | He says, in love and war all is fair. | 他说 在爱情和战争中 人人平等 |
[03:36] | But he’s got cards he ain’t showin’. | 但他偷藏了一手牌 |
[03:40] | How much does it cost I’ll buy it. | 要花多少钱 我会原价买下 |
[03:44] | The time is all we’ve lost I’ll try it. | 仅花时间而已 我会努力弥补 |
[03:48] | And he can’t even run his own life. | 他自己的人生都乱七八糟 |
[03:52] | I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine. | 如果让他操控我 我就惨了 |
[03:55] | Sunshine. | 阳光 |
[03:57] | Sunshine, come on back another day. | 阳光 他日再来 |
[04:00] | I promise you I’ll be singin’. | 我保证 我会歌唱 |
[04:04] | This old world she’s gonna turn around. | 她将改变这陈旧的世界 |
[04:08] | Brand-new bells will be ringin’. | 全新的钟声将被敲响 |
[04:17] | You know how long I was waiting out there? | 你知道我在这等了多久吗 |
[04:20] | Tommy, it was awful. | 汤米 是我不好 |
[04:21] | Yeah, awful, waiting two and a | 是很不好 在毒辣的太阳下 |
[04:23] | – half hours in the hot sun. – I was held up, okay? | -等了两个半小时 -我被绑架了 |
[04:25] | I mean, I stopped at this | 我在加油站停车 |
[04:27] | gas station just to pee. And they had a gun. | 去了趟洗手间 被人拿枪劫持 |
[04:30] | This happened just now? | 这是刚刚发生的吗 |
[04:31] | I thought they were gonna kill me. | 我以为他们会杀了我 |
[04:33] | I keep- Sorry I’m late. | 我…抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:34] | Wow. Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:36] | I don’t want to talk about it. I’m- | 我不想说这事了 |
[04:38] | – I’m just so happy to see you. – Yeah, me too. | -能见到你真开心 -我也是 |
[04:40] | It’s good to be out. | 出来真不错 |
[04:48] | – Dickhead. – Where’d you learn how to do that? | -混蛋 -你从哪学来那一手的 |
[04:51] | Carpool. | 拼车的时候 |
[04:54] | All right, look. I wasn’t held up, okay? | 好吧 我没有被绑架 |
[04:57] | I didn’t stop at a gas station to pee. I just- | 我没在加油站上厕所 |
[04:59] | I was at Cooper’s soccer game. | 我在看库珀踢球 |
[05:01] | Soccer. | 足球吗 |
[05:03] | Well, how did he do? I mean, how did he play? | 他表现怎么样 他踢什么位置 |
[05:06] | They have Cooper at halfback. | 他们让库珀踢中卫 |
[05:07] | What he really wants to be is a winger. | 但他却想踢边锋 |
[05:09] | And then Emily Janison brought | 接着艾米丽・杰森带了些 |
[05:10] | these great low-fat crunch cakes, | 美味的低脂香脆蛋糕来 |
[05:11] | and we all got to laughing | 我们玩得太开心 |
[05:13] | and lost track of time, you know. | 忘记了时间 |
[05:14] | Yes, I know how that is- | 我知道那感觉 |
[05:16] | like, how about three long-ass hours waiting outside a prison- | 就像是在监狱门口被晒了三个小时 |
[05:20] | You’re my brother. I love you, so I lied. | 你是我弟弟 我爱你 所以我撒谎了 |
[05:23] | I just want everyone to be happy. | 我只是想让每个人都开心 |
[05:27] | You want a Life Saver? | 你想要个救生圈吗 |
[05:29] | I have a red one for you. | 我有个红的 可以给你 |
[05:31] | Listen, Vik. I just want to go home, take a hot shower, | 维基 我只想回家 洗个热水澡 |
[05:34] | do whatever I can to ease the huge | 好好地舒缓一下 |
[05:36] | amount of stress and tension that I’m feeling, okay? | 我的压力和紧绷的神经 |
[05:38] | – Is that too much to ask? – Hey, Tic Tac? | -这要求很过分吗 -飚车好吗 |
[05:49] | And that’s not really helping, Vik. | 你这样可不是在帮我 维基 |
[05:52] | Vik! | 维基 |
[05:53] | – Damn, Vik. – What? | -见鬼 维基 -怎么了 |
[05:58] | – Welcome home. – Is Ed gonna be here? | -欢迎回家 -艾德在家吗 |
[06:01] | Well, he is my husband, and it is his house. | 他是我老公 这是他的房子 |
[06:03] | No, I mean, is- is he all right with me staying here? | 不 我是说 我住这里 他不介意吗 |
[06:06] | Of course. Why would you even ask? | 当然不 你怎么这么问 |
[06:09] | Because he hates me, Vik. | 因为他讨厌我 |
[06:11] | What did Mom always say? “Hate is for Hitler. “ | 妈妈不是经常说 “憎恨是留给希特勒的” |
[06:13] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[06:15] | You are staying with us | 在你能够自理前 |
[06:16] | till you’re back on your feet. | 你和我们一起住 |
[06:18] | Let’s go. Grammy is busting. | 走吧 奶奶要等急了 |
[06:21] | Is she excited I’m finally out, huh? | 我出狱她高兴吗 |
[06:23] | Well- | 好吧 |
[06:26] | “Well”? “Well”? | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:31] | Hey, Vik. I mean, well what? | 维基 好什么 |
[06:35] | Tom, we never exactly told her you were in prison. | 汤姆 其实我们从没跟她说你入狱了 |
[06:38] | Her heart. We were too afraid. | 我们担心她心脏受不了 |
[06:40] | I know about her heart. | 我知道她心脏不好 |
[06:41] | So where have I been for three years? | 那我这三年去哪了 |
[06:44] | Welcome home from France! | 欢迎从法国归来 |
[06:58] | – Bonjour, Tom. – Hey, Ed. | -你好 汤姆 -你好 艾德 |
[07:01] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[07:15] | Hey, Coop. Good to see you, man. | 库珀 见到你很高兴 哥们 |
[07:17] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[07:19] | Cooper, Alex, don’t you have something to say to your uncle? | 库珀 阿历克斯 不是有话对你们叔叔说吗 |
[07:22] | – What? – Bonjour, Uncle Tommy. | -什么 -你好 汤米叔叔 |
[07:24] | Oh. B-Bon- “Bonjours,” U-Uncle Tommy. | 你 你好 汤米叔叔 |
[07:26] | Thanks. That’s really sweet. | 谢谢 我很感动 |
[07:28] | “Benvenu eh” Encino | 欢迎回到恩西诺 |
[07:30] | – “Benveenu,” Uh, “Eh” En-encino. – Okay. | -欢迎 回到恩西诺 -谢谢 |
[07:33] | All right. C- Can we go, Mom? | 我们可以走了吗 妈妈 |
[07:36] | Hey, what’s with the kids? | 孩子们怎么了 |
[07:39] | Well, they’re a little nervous, Tom. | 他们只是有点紧张 汤姆 |
[07:41] | They’ve never been around anybody who’s actually been to France. | 他们从没见过从法国归来的人 |
[07:43] | Yes, he’s so international, our Tommy. | 我们的汤米越来越国际化了 |
[07:46] | Notre Tom. He’s a bon vivant, you know. | 我们家汤姆 他是个会享受的人 |
[07:50] | – No. – Grandma’s been taking French lessons from CDs. | -哪里 -奶奶正在跟着CD学法语呢 |
[07:53] | – Pour trois ans. – “For three years. “ | -三年了 -三年了 |
[07:56] | – Tout pour cette jour. – “All for this day. “ | -就等这一刻 -就等这一刻 |
[08:00] | She won’t use headphones, so I’ve gotten pretty good too. | 她不用耳机 所以我也学会了不少 |
[08:02] | Oh, your French is very good. | 你的法语好得不得了 |
[08:04] | – Ou sont tes valises? – What? | -你的行李在哪里 -什么 |
[08:11] | She wants to know where your bags are. | 她想知道你的行李在哪 |
[08:14] | Yeah, Tom. I mean, you must’ve brought | 汤姆 你从法国回来 |
[08:16] | more than that one little box back from… France. | 肯定不会只带了那么个小箱子吧 |
[08:18] | – France. – We were watching Gigi. | -法国 -我们当时在看《金粉世界》 |
[08:21] | I chose France. | 我就随口说了法国 |
[08:22] | Her heart? I couldn’t upset her. | 她有心脏病 我不能刺激她 |
[08:25] | Upset someone once in a while. | 刺激我就没事了 |
[08:27] | I’m taking your car. | 我要用你的车 |
[08:28] | We’re having meat loaf. 6:30. | 我们六点半吃瑞士肉包 |
[08:46] | I don’t wanna wait a whole lot longer for dinner. | 我不想吃晚饭有人迟到 |
[08:48] | He’ll be back soon. You be nice. | 他很快回来 你态度好一点 |
[08:51] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:58] | Put that back. | 把那个放回去 |
[09:29] | Where the hell is he? I wanna eat. | 他去哪了 我想吃饭了 |
[09:31] | Choo-choo Eddie needs some coal in the boiler. | 艾迪现在需要补充能量了 |
[09:34] | He probably drove down to that | 他可能开车去了 |
[09:35] | abandoned railroad bridge where he and Christy used to go. | 他和Christy常去的那个废弃铁轨桥 |
[09:38] | – Has he been asking about her? – No. | -他问起她了吗 -没有 |
[09:40] | Hope he doesn’t. You know, | 希望他不会问 |
[09:42] | maybe just driving down there will make him feel better. | 也许开车去那里会让他心情好转 |
[09:45] | I’m glad a lot of his favorite places haven’t changed much. | 幸好他喜欢去的那些地方没什么大变化 |
[09:50] | Well, that one has. | 那地方除外 |
[09:51] | They started using that bridge again last spring. | 去年春天 好像那座桥又重新使用了 |
[10:01] | Hey, can I go to Justin’s after dinner? | 晚饭后我能去贾斯汀家吗 |
[10:03] | What about homework? | 作业写完了吗 |
[10:04] | I did all my math. I have a little science, | 数学作业都做完了 还剩点科学作业 |
[10:06] | but I can totally do it after. | 回来之后肯定能写完 |
[10:08] | Alex, less bread and more meat, please. | 阿历克斯 少吃点面包 多吃点肉 |
[10:10] | – Mom, you know I don’t like- – I know, but- | -妈 你知道我不喜欢 -我知道 但是 |
[10:15] | Great. Take it back home- | 太棒了 把它拿回家 |
[10:19] | That’s weird. | 真诡异 |
[10:21] | Tommy has jet lag, and- | 汤米时差没倒过来 |
[10:24] | Allow me. You see, kids, | 我知道 孩子们 是这样的 |
[10:26] | many people who spend a year or | 很多在法国待过几年的人 |
[10:28] | more in France get very protective of their food, | 会对自己的食物产生保护情结 |
[10:30] | and they often wrap it up and take it back to their- | 他们常把食物包起来 带回他们的 |
[10:33] | – Rooms. – Rooms. | -房间 -房间 |
[10:36] | You eat it however or wherever you want. | 你想怎么吃 在哪吃都行 |
[10:39] | Nah. You know what? Why don’t I just eat it right here? | 我还是在这吃吧 |
[10:42] | You’re right. What am I waitin’ for? | 你说的对 我在等什么 |
[10:44] | Speaking of France, Tom, | 说到法国 汤姆 |
[10:45] | you think you’ll be going back there anytime soon? | 你还会回去吗 |
[10:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:51] | Well, it’s just that, statistically speaking, | 只是从数据上来看 |
[10:54] | people who go to France and then get out of France… | 去过法国又回来的人 |
[10:57] | usually end up back in France. | 通常会回到法国终老的 |
[11:06] | Are we expecting anyone? | 今晚有客人来吗 |
[11:09] | You stay. I’ll go. | 你在这坐着 我去开门 |
[11:12] | – Good. – Hey, Tommy! Tommy! | -好的 -汤米 汤米 |
[11:19] | I – I’m gonna go take a look at that. Excuse me for a minute. | 我还是出去看看 不好意思 |
[11:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:22] | Get the hell out of here, you pompous, two-bit- | 给我滚出去 混蛋 |
[11:29] | As handsome as ever, Viki. | 还是和以前一样帅嘛 维基 |
[11:30] | You stay away from my brother, you cockroach! | 离我弟弟远点 死蟑螂们 |
[11:35] | Slimemobile. You’re a big man, | 烂泥糊不上墙的玩意 |
[11:37] | – tough guy – Hey! Hey, don’t kick my car! | -大混蛋 -别踢我车 |
[11:41] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[11:42] | You let him take the rap and go to prison. | 你们让他背黑锅进监狱 |
[11:44] | How’s your bald-headed little bastard husband? | 你那秃头的老公还好吗 |
[11:46] | Get outta here before I kick your car to pieces! | 在我把你的破车踢烂之前滚出这里 |
[11:48] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[11:58] | Grandma’s little project. | 奶奶精心为你准备的 |
[12:04] | Listen, Vik. That was Gray | 维基 刚才你是 |
[12:06] | you were talking to out front, wasn’t it? | 在和格雷吵架 是吗 |
[12:08] | I sprayed pine in here. Do you like it? | 我在这弄了些松木装饰 你喜欢吗 |
[12:11] | Viki. Viki, I can handle Gray. | 维基 维基 我能搞定格雷 |
[12:13] | I don’t want him around this house, | 我不想让他再出现在这房子周围 |
[12:14] | and I don’t want him around you. | 也不想让他缠着你 |
[12:16] | I’m out. I’m happy. I’m not gonna do anything stupid. | 我出狱了 我很开心 我不会再做傻事 |
[12:19] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你 |
[12:22] | You’re not gonna lose me again. I promise. | 你不会再失去我的 我保证 |
[12:27] | You’re probably tired. | 你应该很累了 |
[12:35] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[12:59] | Boy, it’d be so much easier if you were here. | 亲爱的 如果你在这就好了 |
[13:01] | Christy? | 克里斯蒂 |
[13:04] | Yeah. I miss her. I just do. | 我想她了 很想 |
[13:07] | I know, honey. It was awful, and it was tragic. | 我知道 亲爱的 那很不幸 |
[13:11] | But this is a brand-new chapter. | 但该是翻开新一页的时候了 |
[13:14] | Listen, uh, it probably won’t come up, | 听着 可能不会用到这个 |
[13:15] | but you should know that while you were in France- | 但你应该知道 你在法国时 |
[13:18] | an artist in residence at the Louvre, you got engaged. | 你和一位住在卢浮宫旁的艺术家订婚了 |
[13:22] | How nice for me. | 我真幸运 |
[13:24] | To a beautiful young Parisian named Simone… | 是一位年轻美丽的巴黎姑娘 叫希梦 |
[13:27] | who can’t be with you because she’s training… | 她不能跟你一起 是因为 |
[13:30] | to be an astronaut with the French space program. | 她正接受法国航天项目宇航员的训练 |
[13:32] | – How nice for her. – Mom and Dad would have loved her- | -她真幸运 -爸妈肯定会喜欢她 |
[13:35] | I mean, if they were alive and she was real. | 如果他们还在世 她也是真的话 |
[13:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:52] | Line 33, downtown L.A. | 33路车 洛杉矶市中心站 |
[14:17] | – Hey, kid. – Yeah? | -小朋友 -怎么了 |
[14:20] | – Where’s the probation department? – Down the hall. | -缓刑局在哪 -大厅那边 |
[14:23] | What’d you do? | 你干了些什么 |
[14:24] | How would you feel if I asked you a question like that? | 如果我这样问你 你会做何感想 |
[14:27] | Fine. I didn’t do anything. | 还好 我什么也没做 |
[14:44] | Yeah, well, whose pee do they think it is? | 他们以为我这么好糊弄吗 |
[14:57] | Thomas Zelda. | 托马斯・泽尔达 |
[15:02] | Nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[15:11] | Sorry for staring, but you’re not quite what I expected… | 抱歉这样注视您 但你和我想象中的 |
[15:13] | when the word “Probation officer” Popped up. | 缓刑官不太一样 |
[15:16] | Oh. Well, don’t even go down that road, | 千万别被我的外表欺骗 |
[15:19] | ’cause I’ll grind your nuts | 因为我会将你的睾丸碾碎 |
[15:20] | and send them back to you in a pepper shaker. | 装进胡椒罐里还给你 |
[15:23] | That’s more like it. | 这就像了 |
[15:25] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, buddy. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[15:31] | Uh, wait for me downstairs in the cafeteria. | 在楼下的自助餐厅等我一会 |
[15:33] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[15:40] | Thomas Zelda. All right, let’s see. | 托马斯・泽尔达 让我看一下 |
[15:43] | An impressive list of juvies, | 让人印象深刻的少年犯罪记录 |
[15:45] | a couple of grand theft autos, | 有几次偷车记录 |
[15:47] | suspended, and then oh, and then the big vacation: | 缓刑 算是度了个长假 |
[15:50] | 36 months in the big house, interstate fraud and video piracy. | 蹲了三年牢 罪名是洲际诈骗和盗版光盘 |
[15:54] | Yeah. Well, I gave up fresh | 是的 三年来我都没吃到 |
[15:55] | fruits and vegetables for three years… | 新鲜的蔬菜水果 |
[15:58] | so people in China could enjoy Lars and the Real Girl. | 中国人才能享受充气娃娃之恋 |
[16:01] | Um, I want to get my son home, so let me cut to the chase. | 我赶着带儿子回家 我就直说了 |
[16:04] | You do what I say, we meet once a week, | 按我说的做 我们一周见次面 |
[16:06] | keep your nose clean, and we won’t have any trouble. | 你只要安分守己 就不会有任何麻烦 |
[16:09] | You’ll be able to eat off my nose. | 我会循规蹈矩的 |
[16:12] | Go to 1222 Victory… | 去胜利路1222号… |
[16:15] | and see Mr. Geissman. | 见盖斯曼先生 |
[16:18] | I’ve lined up a job for you. | 已经给你安排了份工作 |
[16:23] | I don’t need a job. | 我不需要工作 |
[16:26] | My dad had an industrial paint business, | 我父亲曾做过工业粉刷生意 |
[16:28] | and I want to start that up again. | 我想重开他的旧业 |
[16:31] | And I want to be a ballerina. | 我还想当个芭蕾舞演员呢 |
[16:33] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:35] | Listen. You’ve probably heard this a million times, | 听着 可能你耳朵听的都起茧了 |
[16:38] | but I’m not like the other guys that walk in here. | 我不像其他缓刑犯 |
[16:41] | I’m totally, 100% committed to | 我有完完全全 百分百的决心 |
[16:43] | turning my life around. And I know just how to do it. | 去洗心革面 我也知道怎么做 |
[16:46] | I have all his old contacts, | 他以前的关系还在 |
[16:47] | and I’ll start just the way he did, by painting houses. | 我会像他当年一样振兴事业 从漆房子开始 |
[16:51] | Let me be your biggest success story. | 让我成为你最成功的案例吧 |
[16:55] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[16:57] | Arr! Uh, welcome to Pirate Burger, matey. | 啊 欢迎来到海盗汉堡 哥们儿 |
[17:01] | You gotta get the whole pirate thing. | 你要照着海盗的方式来 |
[17:03] | Really grind the “R.” | 用力发”啊”这个音 |
[17:05] | – Arr – All right. | -啊 -好吧 |
[17:09] | – Arr. – Yeah. | -啊 -对了 |
[17:11] | We’re gonna start you in the back, | 你要从后厨开始 |
[17:13] | so let me get this vest. | 把这件背心脱了 |
[17:17] | Step one. Pour the frozen potatoes into the basket. | 第一步 把冻土豆倒进框子里 |
[17:21] | But you can’t, I repeat, | 但你不能 我再说一遍 |
[17:23] | you cannot lower the baskets into the oil… | 在绿灯亮之前 |
[17:26] | till the green light comes on. | 不能把框子浸在油里面 |
[17:28] | – Then what? – That’s it. | -然后呢 -就这些 |
[17:30] | He’s teachin’ him the fryer on the first day. | 第一天他就教他炸薯条 |
[17:33] | You wanna give it a try? | 想试试吗 |
[17:35] | Could I? | 可以吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, this guy’s gonna get burned. | 这家伙要被烫伤了 |
[17:41] | Just like you got burned. | 就像你以前一样 |
[17:50] | Light’s not getting any greener, Seaman. | 绿灯早亮了 船员 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Drop it in the fryer, | 对了 放进炸锅里 |
[18:01] | watch the bubbles. | 注意泡泡 |
[18:04] | Here, a head of lettuce comin’ at ya. | 接着 一卷生菜 |
[18:09] | Not everyone picks this up so fast. | 你学的算是快的了 |
[18:11] | Oh, you’re a Major League pitcher now? | 你自以为是大联盟的投手了吗 |
[18:13] | – Yeah, you throw that lettuce at me. – You’re gonna do great. | -是啊 你投了一卷生菜 -你会做得很棒的 |
[18:16] | Don’t start. Don’t even think about it. | 别来了 想都别想 |
[18:25] | Where the hell is he? I wanna eat. | 他人呢 我饿了 |
[18:27] | It’s his first day on the job. Maybe he had to work late. | 他第一天工作 也许他得加班 |
[18:30] | Yeah, probably had some | 没错 或许参加了 |
[18:31] | high-level meeting about the milk shake machine. | 有关奶昔机的高层会议 |
[18:34] | I changed your sister’s diapers for 11 months after the accident. | 你妹妹出车祸后我帮她换了11个月的床单 |
[18:37] | Did I complain once? Cut him some slack. | 我抱怨过吗 别对他太苛刻 |
[18:41] | Okay. It’s all right. We’ll wait. | 好吧 我们等 |
[18:46] | God, I love the way that shirt pulls in the front. | 你的胸部把衣领撑开真好看 |
[18:56] | Line 29, Encino. | 29路 恩西诺站 |
[19:06] | Of course my sister never went to France. | 至少我的妹妹没去过法国 |
[19:09] | – What? – What? Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[19:12] | – I think you said something. – No, just, I like those pants. | -还以为你说了 -没什么 你裤子很不错 |
[19:24] | – Shut up, and you won’t get hurt! – Where are we going? | -乖乖闭嘴 你就没事 -要把我带去哪里 |
[19:29] | My knee! | 我的膝盖 |
[19:31] | Where are we going? | 要带我去哪里 |
[20:07] | Hey, let go of me! Where are we going? | 放开我 要去哪里啊 |
[20:09] | Keep moving and shut up. | 只管走 闭嘴 |
[20:11] | Come on! Take the thing off my head. | 得了 把头罩拿了吧 |
[20:15] | Easy. Just take this off. I haven’t got what… | 很简单 把这东西拿开 我又没… |
[20:17] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[20:20] | – Jesus, Gray! – Were you surprised? | -天哪 格雷 -吓着了吧 |
[20:24] | – Weren’t ya? – I almost crapped my pants. | -是不是啊 -我差点都尿裤子了 |
[20:27] | Get the man some new pants. | 给他拿几条新裤子 |
[20:29] | How are ya? Ya look good. | 还好吗 看起来不错 |
[20:30] | Welcome home, scumbag. | 欢迎回家 小混蛋 |
[20:32] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | Looks like you’re doin’ great. | 看来你干的很不错 |
[20:34] | Yeah, you should see the office. Come on. | 没错 你该看看办公室 过来 |
[20:39] | These cars here, I give ’em | 这里的车 |
[20:40] | to girls I break up with. Consolation prizes. | 给我分手的姑娘们 安慰奖 |
[20:49] | J’ai faim | J’ai faim. |
[20:52] | Let me guess. “I’m hungry. “ | 我猜猜 “我饿了” |
[21:02] | Here’s the office. | 这里就是办公室 |
[21:06] | – Over the top, just like you. – It’s not over the top. It’s nice. | -规模庞大啊 就像你一样 -这还不够 也还行 |
[21:09] | What’s your pleasure? You want steak, | 喜欢什么 牛排 |
[21:11] | lobster, caviar, yeah. Cindy? That’s right. | 龙虾 鱼子酱 辛迪吗 没错 |
[21:13] | – I like the hair. – Thanks. | -发型不错 -谢谢 |
[21:15] | I shouldn’t be here, Gray. | 我不该来的 格雷 |
[21:17] | I knew you were gonna say that, that’s why I had to kidnap ya. | 就知道你会这么说 所以我才把你绑架来了 |
[21:19] | – Tom. – Just relax, enjoy yourself for a few hours, okay? | -汤姆 -放松一下 享受几小时 好吗 |
[21:22] | Besides, if you leave, I’m gonna have to kill ya. | 要是走掉的话 我会杀了你的 |
[21:26] | Oh, you know what? I got a few minutes. | 我只有几分钟的时间 |
[21:27] | Maybe I’ll take one of those sausages. | 吃根香肠就行了 |
[21:29] | Ah, I knew it. I knew it! Mitch, Mitch! | 我知道 我知道 米奇 米奇 |
[21:31] | I told ya. Get him a sausage, okay? | 跟你说了 给他拿根香肠 |
[21:33] | And wrap Cindy up. He’ll have her for lunch tomorrow. | 把Cindy打包 他明天中午要吃 |
[21:37] | You’ve been missed, my friend. | 想死你了 哥们 |
[21:39] | – You’ve been really missed. – You’ve done real well. | -大家都想你 -你做的很不错 |
[21:41] | There’s six billion eyeballs in China. | 中国有六十亿只眼睛呢 |
[21:43] | They gotta watch somethin’. | 他们总得看点什么 |
[21:47] | So, I’m, uh, gonna go freshen up. You wanna come? | 我要爽一下 一起吗 |
[21:53] | You better learn how to pick up the soap with your feet, bitch. | 学学怎么用脚来捡肥皂吧 贱人 |
[21:59] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[22:02] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[22:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | Sorry. These Chinese guys in San Francisco. | 抱歉 那帮旧金山的中国人 |
[22:11] | they’re makin’ me a mint, but they’re a pain in the ass. | 虽然帮我赚了很多钱 但却是我的眼中钉 |
[22:13] | They really are. Thanks, baby. | 真的 谢谢 宝贝 |
[22:15] | You know, not a Sunday | 但凡周日 |
[22:16] | goes by that I’m in church lightin’ candles… | 我都去教堂点些蜡烛 |
[22:19] | that I don’t thank God you didn’t rat me out. | 感谢上帝你没出卖我 |
[22:21] | In other words, thank you, Tommy. | 也就是说 谢谢你 汤米 |
[22:24] | A toast. | 干一杯 |
[22:26] | I toast you, I thank you, and I want you back. | 敬你一杯 感谢你 也希望你回归 |
[22:30] | I don’t care what your fruitcake sister says, | 不管你那个疯疯癫癫的姐姐说什么 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna take good care of you. | 我都会罩你的 |
[22:33] | – Salute. – Salute. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[22:45] | – Are you out of your mind? – Jesus, Vik. | -你是不是疯了 -天哪 |
[22:47] | You’re home one day, and you’re back with those people? | 刚回来一天 就又跟那帮人厮混了 |
[22:52] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:55] | You scared the hell out of me, sitting there in the dark. | 吓死我了 坐在那么暗的地方 |
[22:58] | What are you so ticked off about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[22:59] | – I’m a grown man. – Listen. It’s your life. | -我都已经成人了 -听着 这是你的生活 |
[23:01] | – You’re darn right. – If you want to screw it up, you can. | -没错 -要是你想毁了它 请便 |
[23:04] | Where are we going? What are we doing? | 去哪里 你想干什么 |
[23:13] | What are you gonna do, lock me in the garage? | 你要干什么 把我锁在车库里吗 |
[23:22] | Dad’s truck. | 老爸的卡车 |
[23:24] | His first truck. | 他的第一辆卡车 |
[23:27] | I was gonna wait till it was waxed, but… | 我本来想打好蜡先 不过… |
[23:30] | I don’t think there’s any time. | 估计是来不及了 |
[23:34] | Man, Vik. This thing looks brand-new. | 维基 这家伙像新的一样 |
[23:37] | Don’t lose sight of this, Tommy. Don’t get seduced by Gray. | 好好看看这些 汤米 别被格雷拉下水 |
[23:41] | You can take Dad’s old | 你可以接手爸爸以前的公司 |
[23:42] | company and make it new again. You can do it. | 重塑辉煌 你行的 |
[23:48] | I can’t believe you did this. I don’t know what to say. | 你做的这些真让我惊喜 不知道说什么好 |
[23:53] | Thanks. Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[23:59] | I just wish Christy were here to see all this. | 真希望克里斯蒂能在这里看到这些 |
[24:02] | If I could bring her back, I would, | 要是她能起死回生 我会给她看的 |
[24:04] | Okay I mean, to so that you could have it all. | 这样你就一切如愿了 |
[24:07] | Uh, Christy would want you to do this. | Christy也会想你这么做的 |
[24:09] | She would want you to make it. | 她希望你成功 |
[24:13] | – I’m sorry about tonight. – I know. | -今晚的事很抱歉 -理解 |
[24:19] | New interior, new tire. | 崭新的内饰 崭新的轮胎 |
[24:21] | Everything’s new. It looks great. | 一切都是新的 棒极了 |
[24:30] | Edgar, dab it. | 埃德加 轻抹 |
[24:33] | – Dab it. Don’t slather. – You’re an expert all of a sudden? | -抹点就行了 别涂多了 -你突然就成了个专家 |
[24:37] | Even an idiot knows a dab from a slather. | 傻子都知道抹和涂的区别 |
[24:40] | So then why don’t I just put little dollops on it? | 我就不能轻轻地点吗 |
[24:45] | Now that’s… A smear. | 这…就叫涂抹 |
[24:49] | – I hate this job. – Hey, it’s better than slatherin’ in prison. | -我讨厌这份工作 -总比在监狱里好吧 |
[24:53] | Ex-cons? Really? Never would’ve guessed. | 还是有前科的 真看不出来 |
[24:56] | Nice work on the Barnacle Buns, | 后厨的事干得不错 |
[24:58] | – Tom. Deft touch. – Thank you, Captain. | -汤姆 很利索 -谢谢船长 |
[25:00] | Got a little mess on the poop deck. | 船尾的甲板有点脏乱 |
[25:03] | Restroom. Lunch overboard. | 卫生间 有人吃太多 |
[25:06] | Somebody barfed. I need you to swab. | 吐了 我要你去清理掉 |
[25:09] | I’m picking up a Buccaneer Burger, | 我要份海盗汉堡 |
[25:11] | Frigate Fries and a vanilla Shipshake. | 军舰薯条 还要香草奶昔 |
[25:13] | Aye, matey. | 好的 姑娘 |
[25:15] | Come on, Seaman Tom. Swab the deck. Seaman? | 去吧 汤姆船员 去擦地 船员 |
[25:17] | The poop deck is that away. It’s not smelling any fresher. | 甲板在那边 很难闻 |
[25:20] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[25:21] | Swabbie, when I give an order, I expect your full attention. | 擦地去 我命令你 集中注意力 |
[25:24] | Christy. Christy! Hey, Christy! | 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂 |
[25:38] | She’s not dead. | 她还没死 |
[25:41] | Huh. She’s not dead! | 她还 没死 |
[25:45] | 杀了我妹妹 | |
[25:47] | The doctor says not to worry. | 医生说没什么好担心的 |
[25:48] | The filling will pass right through his system. | 填充物对身体机能不会有太大影响 |
[25:50] | You told me she was dead! | 你说她死了 |
[25:56] | – What’s going on? -It’s all right, folks. | -怎么了 -没事的 |
[25:57] | He’s not a real pirate. He’s my brother. | 他不是真的海盗 是我弟弟 |
[26:00] | Oh. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[26:03] | You told me her car exploded. Exploded! | 你说她车子爆炸了 炸了 |
[26:07] | I need the room, Denise. | 我要用下房间 黛妮思 |
[26:10] | – Well, Mr. Ballandorf is getting his… – Denise, she needs the room! | -巴兰多夫先生要… -黛妮思 她要用这个房间 |
[26:13] | You remember my brother. | 还记得我弟弟吧 |
[26:16] | Hello, Mr. Ballandorf. How are you? | 巴兰多夫先生 你还好吧 |
[26:19] | All right. I’m gonna tell you something, | 好吧 我要跟你说些事 |
[26:21] | but I really need you to calm down first. | 不过你必须要先冷静下来 |
[26:23] | – Okay. I’m calm. – First of all, | -我很冷静了 -首先 |
[26:25] | I love you more than anything in the entire world. | 我是世界上最爱你的人 |
[26:27] | You are my brother and I never want to see you hurt. | 你是我弟弟 我不想看见你受伤 |
[26:31] | This is so hard for me. | 对我来说太难了 |
[26:33] | Here. | 给 |
[26:36] | I want to start by saying… | 我这样跟你说 |
[26:38] | I never liked Christy, | 我一直不喜欢克里斯蒂 |
[26:39] | and I never thought she was good enough for you. | 从来就没觉得她配得上你 |
[26:42] | Six months after you went in, she dumped you. | 你入狱六个月后 她就甩了你 |
[26:44] | No way. | 不可能 |
[26:46] | She dumped you, Tommy. | 她甩了你 汤米 |
[26:48] | She wanted to screw around. She’s trash. | 到处鬼混 她很下贱 |
[26:50] | She wanted to tell you it was over, | 她想去跟你说分手 |
[26:51] | – and I wouldn’t let her. – Why not? | -我没让她去 -为什么 |
[26:53] | I knew how hard it was for you in prison. | 监狱里已经够苦了 |
[26:55] | I didn’t want her to make it any harder. | 不想让你雪上加霜了 |
[26:56] | – This isn’t happening. – Yeah, it is. | -这不是真的 -千真万确 |
[26:59] | No, it’s not. | 不会的 |
[27:01] | I have letters she wrote. | 我还有她写的信 |
[27:02] | – She wrote me a lot of letters. – That was me. | -她写了好多信 -是我写的 |
[27:04] | – Excuse me? – I did it because I love you, Tommy. | -不是吧 -我这么做都是因为爱你 汤米 |
[27:07] | I didn’t want to see you suffer anymore. | 我再也不想你受苦了 |
[27:09] | What about the sexual stuff? | 那些写嘿咻的呢 |
[27:10] | Yeah, that was a little icky. | 是有点恶心 |
[27:13] | You’re upset, aren’t you? | 你很失望吧 |
[27:18] | Why did you tell me that she had died? | 那你为什么骗我她死了 |
[27:20] | Well, Fritzi quit, and I started working for Ed. | 弗里茨不干了 我就为艾德工作 |
[27:23] | The kids got serious about soccer. | 孩子还要学踢足球 |
[27:25] | It was the year we put on the sunroom, remember? | 是我们建好日光室的那年 记得吗 |
[27:27] | And the letter writing was | 这些信 |
[27:29] | just more than I could handle. So I killed her. | 我实在编不下去了 所以就”杀”了她 |
[27:32] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[27:36] | Probably should turn the gas off. | 或许该把氧气关了 |
[27:47] | Sailor Tom, return the car right now, | 汤姆水手 立即开车回来 |
[27:51] | or you will walk the plank! | 不然让你走跳板 |
[27:53] | – That means “Fired,” Landlubber. – Arr, Cap’n. | -也就是”炒你犹豫” 菜鸟 -遵命 船长 |
[28:28] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[28:30] | It’s me. Tommy. | 是我 汤米 |
[28:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[28:35] | – I just ate at Pirate Burger. – I know. | -我刚就在海盗汉堡吃饭 -我知道 |
[28:37] | I work there. It’s part of a probation deal. | 我在那工作 缓刑期的工作 |
[28:40] | Listen, I know you’ve moved on, | 听着 我知道你有了新生活 |
[28:41] | I know you fell in love with somebody else, but, um. | 还爱上了别人 不过 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe this is happening. | 天哪 难以置信 |
[28:46] | I know. My… | 我知道 我… |
[28:48] | I just, I wanted, wanted to do is, is say that you, uh. | 我只是想 想要… |
[28:58] | Flat panels, L.C.D. S, high-def plasmas. | 平板电视 LCD电视 高清等离子电视 |
[29:01] | Rear projection TVs. | 背投电视 |
[29:03] | We got the largest selection of big screens in the country. | 我们有国内最全的大屏幕电视供您选择 |
[29:06] | And when I say the country, I mean the county. | 我说的国家 就是这个国家 |
[29:09] | So when it comes to getting the best big screen, | 所以来买最好的大屏电视时 |
[29:11] | there’s no better person to see than me. | 我是您的最佳咨询人选 |
[29:13] | Frank Fabercini, the Big Screen Genie. | 弗兰克・法布奇尼 大屏幕专家 |
[29:16] | In a recent national poll. | 最近正在全民票选 |
[29:18] | That I made up myself for the purpose of this very spot. | 在这个关键时刻 我给自己制定了目标 |
[29:21] | 97% of the people agree, | 百分之97的人赞同 |
[29:24] | size does matter. | 大小确实很重要 |
[29:31] | Again? | 再来一次 |
[29:40] | Again? | 还要吗 |
[29:51] | Again? | 再来 |
[30:10] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[30:12] | Really? I thought I was moving pretty good. | 真的吗 我觉得我过得很好 |
[30:15] | – No. Viki told me you were dead. – What? | -维基说你死了 -什么 |
[30:19] | Yeah, she thought, while I was in prison, | 我蹲监狱时 她认为这是 |
[30:21] | it would, uh, protect me. | 对我的一种保护 |
[30:23] | That is the | 这 |
[30:25] | You know, she never liked me. | 她就没喜欢过我 |
[30:28] | – In my head, I made a million plans for us. – Tommy. | -我为我们制订了很多计划 -汤米 |
[30:32] | No. Marriage, kids, get my own paint business going. | 等等 结婚生子 有自己的粉刷公司 |
[30:35] | Slow down. Slow down. Slow down. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[30:36] | No, you gotta hear this. I never stopped loving you, | 你得听完 我一直爱着你 |
[30:39] | even though my sister told me you were dead. | 即使我妹妹告诉我你死了 |
[30:42] | And I wanna start over. I know we gotta start slow. | 我想重新开始 我们得慢慢来 |
[30:45] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[30:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:47] | – Who’s that? – Frank. | -那是谁 -弗兰克 |
[30:49] | – Christy? – Who’s Frank? | -克里斯蒂 -弗兰克是谁 |
[30:51] | Frank. Frank is my boyfriend. | 弗兰克是我的男朋友 |
[30:53] | Just get in the bathroom. Get- | 快进浴室里 快… |
[30:54] | – Christy? Hey, babe. – Hi, baby. | -克里斯蒂 宝贝 -宝贝 |
[30:58] | Mmm. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:59] | I was driving to work. I got a little horny. | 我正开车去上班 突然来了”性”致 |
[31:01] | I thought I’d pop by for a quick pass in the end zone. | 我就想顺道跟你来一场闪电战 |
[31:04] | That’s… so sweet. | 你真是太…体贴了 |
[31:06] | How come you didn’t answer? | 你刚才怎么不应我呢 |
[31:07] | You know how nervous I get when you don’t answer. | 你不出声我紧张坏了 |
[31:09] | I was just about to jump in the shower. | 我正要去淋浴 |
[31:11] | I probably didn’t hear you over the sound of the water. | 可能水声太大 我没听到 |
[31:22] | This building. Why don’t you run, get us a cup of coffee. | 这房子就这样 何不去买两杯咖啡回来 |
[31:26] | – I’ll be with you in five. – Okay. | -等我五分钟 -好吧 |
[31:35] | – Tommy, I’m confused. – You’re confused? | -汤米 我很混乱 -你还混乱 |
[31:37] | – I wanna watch! – Aw, Jesus. | -我要看你洗 -上帝啊 |
[31:40] | Ooh, you know I like that. | 我喜欢你看我洗澡 |
[31:42] | I’ll be with you in just a minute. | 等我一分钟就好 |
[31:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:48] | – Go, go, go. Out the window. – Wait. The window? | -走 快走 从窗户走 -等等 窗户 |
[31:50] | He said he would kill any man he ever caught me with. Go! | 他说过要把跟我鬼混的男人都杀了 快走 |
[31:55] | Tommy- | 汤米 |
[32:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:02] | That… | 那是… |
[32:06] | is a little surprise I got for Maui. | 我给你准备的一个小惊喜 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:16] | Line 33, downtown L.A. | 33路车 洛杉矶市中心站 |
[32:32] | I thought you were Mondays at 4:00. | 我以为你每周一4点来 |
[32:34] | Who are you, the Rain Man? | 你是谁 天气预报的吗 |
[32:37] | It’s a movie about a freak who remembers things. | 就像什么事都要记着的怪人 |
[32:40] | Forget about it. | 不说了 |
[32:40] | Did you ever kill anybody? | 你杀过人吗 |
[32:42] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正在想这件事 |
[32:45] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[32:48] | I scored the winning run. They gave me the game ball. | 我拿下了决胜负的一分 他们把得胜球给了我 |
[32:51] | What’s that, hockey? | 那是什么 曲棍球吗 |
[32:53] | Baseball. | 棒球 |
[32:55] | I’m really not allowed to talk to you. | 我不该跟你说话 |
[32:59] | He didn’t talk to me. I was talking to him. | 他没跟我说话 是我在跟他说 |
[33:02] | Inside. | 进来 |
[33:03] | – If I’m not out in one hour, you call the police. – Okay. | -如果我1小时内没出来 你就报警 -好的 |
[33:07] | Oh, my mistake. You are the police. | 我搞错了 你就是警察 |
[33:18] | A day and a half and you get fired. | 只过了一天半你就被解雇了 |
[33:20] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[33:22] | I screwed up. But I have my reasons. | 我搞砸了 但是我有自己的理由 |
[33:24] | You guys always have reasons. | 你们这些家伙永远都有理由 |
[33:27] | First of all, I’m not “Those guys,” | 首先 我不是”那些家伙” |
[33:28] | so please stop calling me “Those guys. “ | 所以请不要把我称作”那些家伙” |
[33:30] | – And secondly… -Don’t tell me about those guys. | -其次… -别跟我说”那些家伙” |
[33:33] | I made a career out of those guys. | 我的工作就是和”那些家伙”打交道 |
[33:35] | I married one of those guys. | 我还和”那些家伙”中的一个结了婚 |
[33:37] | So you’re familiar with those guys. | 这么说你很熟悉他们 |
[33:40] | I spent the better part of the day… | 我花了大半天的时间… |
[33:43] | begging the captain of Pirate Burger to give you a second chance. | 请求海盗汉堡的船长再给你一次机会 |
[33:46] | God, I really appreciate that. | 天啊 我真感激你 |
[33:48] | Oh, I know. You want to start up your dad’s business. | 我知道 你想重拾你父亲的事业 |
[33:53] | I mean, this isn’t career day, Mr. Zelda. | 但现在不是创业的好时机 泽尔达先生 |
[33:57] | – Do you want to go back to prison? – No. | -你想再回到监狱去吗 -不想 |
[34:01] | – Do you want to go back to Pirate Burger? – No. | -你想回海盗汉堡工作吗 -不想 |
[34:03] | Well, let’s say those were your only two choices. | 你只能在这两个中选一个 |
[34:09] | Shiver me timbers and work the sail. Aye, aye, Captain | 我哆嗦着收起帆 遵命 遵命 船长 |
[34:13] | Pull on the ropes or drink the ale | 拉起绳呀喝起酒 |
[34:17] | – What are you doing? – I’m fryin’ the Frigate Fries. | -你在干什么 -我在炸军舰薯条 |
[34:19] | You fry the Frigate Fries at 350. | 你用350度来炸军舰薯条 |
[34:22] | No. The Matey Potateys are at 350 just like the Doubloon Loaf. | 不 兄弟薯片和达布隆面包才用350度 |
[34:25] | You don’t even fry the “Duh-bloon” Loaf. | 你根本没炸过”达布隆”面包 |
[34:28] | It’s baked, nose-wipe. | 那是用烤的 鼻涕虫 |
[34:30] | Oh, that really hurts my feelings. | 你的话太伤人了 |
[34:33] | Well, how about “Bastard | 好吧 那么叫你 |
[34:34] | son of a failed pickpocket and a hooker”? | “烂扒手和老鸨的杂种”怎么样 |
[34:36] | So that’s it for you guys? The great potato debate? | 你们就这点出息吗 土豆有什么好吵的 |
[34:39] | Don’t you guys have any dreams, | 你们就没有梦想 |
[34:41] | I mean, something you want to do with your lives? | 我说你们这辈子就没有想干的事吗 |
[34:44] | Well, yeah, you know… | 我有 你知道… |
[34:46] | you know, live a nice life, uh, no more jail, | 过着美好的生活 不用再蹲监狱 |
[34:50] | or maybe start a family, some shit like that. | 或者成家立业什么的 |
[34:53] | I really like dancing. | 我喜欢跳舞 |
[34:54] | I wanna- You know, I’m good at it. | 我想要…你知道 我舞跳得很好 |
[34:56] | Sailor Tom, delivery. | 水手汤姆 送外卖去 |
[35:01] | And stay on course, Sailor. | 安分点 水手 |
[35:12] | And let’s keep it under 30 knots, Sailor. | 保持时速30海里内前进 |
[35:14] | Ah, yeah, yeah. | 知道了 知道了 |
[35:26] | Pick up, Christy. Pick up. | 接电话 克里斯蒂 接电话 |
[35:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:29] | Hey, it’s me. Tommy. | 你好啊 是我 汤米 |
[35:32] | Um, I need to see you. | 我想要见你 |
[35:35] | Tommy, uh, last night was a mistake. | 汤米 昨晚是个错误 |
[35:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:39] | Uh, I- I’m sorry. I’m really confused right now. | 我…对不起 我现在真的很混乱 |
[35:42] | And I can’t talk. I’ve gotta go to my parents’. | 我现在没空 我要去看望我父母 |
[35:44] | Wait a minute. Christy! | 等一下 克里斯蒂 |
[35:45] | – Christy! – Sorry. | -克里斯蒂 -对不起 |
[36:34] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[36:37] | – What are you doing here? – I live here. | -你怎么会在这里 -我就住在这里 |
[36:39] | I know. You’re Papadopolous. | 我知道 你姓帕帕多波洛斯 |
[36:42] | It says “Franklin, 413.” | 上面写着”富兰克林收 413号” |
[36:46] | Ethan, get out here. | 伊桑 快出来 |
[36:50] | Um, that’s his father’s last name. | 那是他爸爸的姓 |
[36:51] | He did this to get you here. | 他这么做是想把你叫过来 |
[36:54] | And that’s why he asked me where you were working. | 怪不得他问我你在哪里工作 |
[36:57] | Well, it’s a good thing I don’t work for a car dealership. | 幸好我不是卖汽车的 |
[37:02] | Just wait here. | 在这里等一会 |
[37:05] | Ethan, | 伊桑 |
[37:07] | Get out here now. | 马上出来 |
[37:12] | I am going to count to five, young man. | 我数到五 小子 |
[37:17] | One, | 一 |
[37:20] | two- | 二 |
[37:23] | Hey, what’s with the hat? | 你的帽子怎么回事 |
[37:24] | Three- | 三 |
[37:25] | Huh. You think you could wear this any better? Be my guest. | 你觉得你戴上它会帅些吗 自己试试吧 |
[37:30] | Four- | 四 |
[37:32] | Oh, yeah. That’s workin’. | 是的 是挺帅 |
[37:34] | Do you remember what the word “Consequences” means? | 你还记得这会有什么后果吗 |
[37:37] | I do. | 我记得 |
[37:40] | Oh. Uh, you came in. | 你进来了 |
[37:43] | Yeah. I need you to cover this. | 是啊 我需要你签收一下 |
[37:45] | Uh, what- Uh, what do I owe you? | 多少…我得给你多少钱 |
[37:48] | Tell you what. The Mutiny on the Brownie – that’ll be my treat. | 这样吧 这份叛变巧克力点心算我请你的 |
[37:52] | Let’s say, um, 13 even. | 那就还需要13美元 |
[37:54] | This is coming out of your allowance. | 这会从你的零花钱里面扣掉 |
[37:56] | Why? You’ve… gotta eat. | 为什么 你不也吃吗 |
[37:59] | Ethan, where- where did he get the hat? | 伊桑 你…他的帽子从哪来的 |
[38:02] | Boy, I didn’t- How did he get that? | 孩子 我没有…你怎么弄来的 |
[38:05] | Um, sorry for the trouble. | 对不起给你添麻烦了 |
[38:08] | It’s no trouble. | 一点儿也不麻烦 |
[38:10] | There’s enough for all of us. | 这够我们一起吃的 |
[38:15] | Uh, finish packing. | 去收拾好东西 |
[38:18] | I don’t want to go to the stinky desert for the weekend. | 我才不想去那发臭的荒漠过周末呢 |
[38:20] | – Grandma smells like corn. – So does mine. | -外婆闻起来有股玉米味 -我的外婆也是 |
[38:23] | – All right, would you not help? – Well, I’m just sayin’. | -你别帮倒忙可以吗 -说说而已 |
[38:26] | Pack. | 收拾行李去 |
[38:31] | I’ll, um, see you Monday. | 我…周一见 |
[38:34] | Right. You know, this apartment sure could use a paint job. | 好的 你知道 这公寓真得好好粉刷一次了 |
[38:37] | Oh, well, I’ll speak to my decorator. | 我会跟油漆工说的 |
[38:40] | – Can my room be blue? – Pack. | -我的房间能刷蓝色吗 -收拾行李 |
[38:43] | I’m just sayin’, if my | 我是说 要是你之前 |
[38:44] | painting business was up and running | 让我开粉刷公司的话 你这肯定会焕然一新 |
[38:46] | Yeah. Good night, Mr. Zelda. | 是啊 晚安 泽尔达先生 |
[38:49] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[39:01] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[39:09] | Just… don’t take this the wrong way, | 希望你别误会 |
[39:12] | because you seem like an okay guy. | 因为你看起来不像坏人 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:16] | I would really appreciate it if you wouldn’t encourage my son. | 如果你不去鼓动我儿子的话 我会非常感激 |
[39:21] | He’s looking for something, | 他正在摸索成长期 |
[39:23] | and I-I don’t want him to find it in you. | 我不希望他跟你学 |
[39:30] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[40:30] | Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话 接电话 接电话 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:15] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[41:19] | Hey, there. I’m here to see Christy. | 你好 我找Christy |
[41:23] | Oh, my god. This is brilliant. | 我的天啊 你打扮得太酷了 |
[41:26] | What’s with the party? | 这是什么宴会 |
[41:28] | Engagement party. They didn’t tell you? | 订婚宴会 他们没告诉你吗 |
[41:30] | – No. – Oh, hey, she is gonna love this. | -没有 -她肯定爱死这装扮了 |
[41:34] | Christy, your pirate’s here. | 克里斯蒂 你的海盗来了 |
[41:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:40] | Do you need music, or do you have your own? | 你需要音乐吗 还是你自己带了 |
[41:43] | Who knew that they came in fuchsia? | 他们会不会用树袋熊体位呢 |
[41:47] | You said “Boyfriend. ” You never said “Fiance. “ | 你说是男朋友 可不是未婚夫 |
[41:50] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[41:52] | I wish somebody would hurt me, | 我倒是希望有人能伤害我 |
[41:54] | somebody’d tell me the damn truth! | 有人能告诉我那该死的真相 |
[41:55] | – I’m sorry. – You can’t marry this guy. What about us? | -我很抱歉 -你不能和他结婚 我们怎么办 |
[41:59] | “Us” was a long time ago. | “我们”是很久以前的事了 |
[42:01] | “Us” was last night. | “我们”昨晚还在一起呢 |
[42:03] | Okay, it just kind of came out of nowhere. | 那只是一时冲动罢了 |
[42:04] | My head was spinning, and… | 我昏了头了 而且… |
[42:06] | I love Frank. | 我爱弗兰克 |
[42:10] | Who the hell is Frank? | 弗兰克他妈的是谁 |
[42:11] | Frank Fabercini. The Big Screen Genie? | 弗兰克・法布奇尼 大屏幕天才 |
[42:14] | Oh, he’s a great guy. He’s a – | 他是个好人 他… |
[42:16] | He’s a little insecure at times, but he loves me. | 他只是偶尔有点不靠谱 但他爱我 |
[42:18] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[42:20] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[42:22] | I guess a part of me is always gonna love you. | 我心里一直有你的位置 |
[42:27] | But, Tommy, you were in jail for three years. | 但是 汤米 你坐了三年大牢 |
[42:30] | Three year- Look at this. Look at this. | 三年 看这个 看这个 |
[42:33] | While you were away, Frank was | 你不在的时候 Frank |
[42:34] | was building a business, and he’s gonna be… | 在扩展事业 他将是… |
[42:36] | the number four Mitsubishi salesman in the North Valley. | 北谷地区三菱电子的第四大销售商 |
[42:40] | Oh, whoop-de-do. I got a paint business. | 真是棒极了 我也有粉刷生意 |
[42:43] | It could be the biggest one on the planet. That’s not the point. | 它将是这个星球上最大的公司 这不是重点 |
[42:46] | – You’re marrying for money. – For stability. | -你为了钱而结婚 -为了安定 |
[42:48] | Uh, for the future. L- I wanna have a child. | 为了未来 我想要个孩子 |
[42:54] | This is so hard. | 这太艰难了 |
[42:58] | If things were different, | 如果不是这种境况 |
[43:02] | I would probably be marrying you. | 我可能会嫁给你 |
[43:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[43:07] | I gotta get back inside. | 我得进去了 |
[43:13] | Just wait a second, wait a second, wait a second. | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[43:15] | I just need a chance to get | 我只是需要一个机会 |
[43:16] | my life back on track. I can be the guy you need. | 让生活重回轨道 我就是你需要的人 |
[43:20] | I think I already have the guy I need. | 我认为我已经找到了我需要的人 |
[43:26] | Tommy, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute. | 汤米 等等 等等 等一下 |
[43:28] | I want you to promise me something. | 我要你向我保证 |
[43:30] | Promise me that if you ever- and I mean ever- | 向我保证 要是你需要 只要你需要 |
[43:34] | need a TV, DVD or any other | 电视 DVD或者任何 |
[43:36] | high-end electronics, that you will call us. | 高技术电子设备 给我们打电话 |
[43:40] | You can’t beat that anywhere. | 让你无法抗拒的诱惑 |
[43:42] | That means you will be watching | 这意味着你晚上 |
[43:43] | your brand-spanking-new TV that very night. | 都可尽情享受全新大屏幕带来的快感 |
[43:45] | “What? That same night?” | “什么 晚上就要” |
[43:47] | That’s right! Because when you buy from Frank, | 没问题 因为只要你从我弗兰克这里购买 |
[43:49] | I will personally deliver | 我将会亲自送来 |
[43:50] | – your new big screen… – I’m not giving up. | -你的全新超大屏幕电视机… -我不会放弃的 |
[43:53] | I spent too much time thinking about Christy to walk away now. | 我花了太多时间想念克里斯蒂的离去 |
[43:57] | You think I’m insane for being so hung up on her, don’t you? | 你觉得我疯了才会对她这么痴心 是吗 |
[43:59] | No, I think you are a romantic, | 不 我觉得你是个痴情种 |
[44:01] | and you’re holding on to a dream, | 你紧抓住一个梦不肯放手 |
[44:02] | even though the reality is that | 尽管现实很残酷 |
[44:04] | Christy is a cheap slut, and you deserve better. | 克里斯蒂只不过是个荡妇 你该找个更好的 |
[44:07] | Here. You have the last cookie. | 给你 最后一块饼干了 |
[44:13] | Okay. That was a little blunt. | 好吧 我说话是太直了 |
[44:17] | I just don’t understand what you’re doing with her. | 我就是搞不懂你为什么还跟她纠缠不清 |
[44:20] | You should be with somebody nice. | 你应该找个好人 |
[44:22] | She just wants someone to provide for her. | 她只是想要有人能养着她 |
[44:24] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没有错 |
[44:26] | I just need some time to get my game on, you know? | 我只是需要些时间来开展事业 你知道 |
[44:30] | Just feel like I’m playing catch-up. | 我要迎头赶上 |
[44:33] | Ketchup? | 番茄酱 |
[44:35] | It’s two words “Catch-up”. | 是两个词 “赶-上” |
[44:39] | So there’s no chance of her comin’ back early. | 这么说她不可能提早回来 |
[44:42] | Nah, she’s in the desert till Sunday. | 没错 周日前她都在荒漠里 |
[44:47] | I almost got this. Almost got this. Almost- | 我快弄好了 快弄好了 快… |
[44:52] | What? | 什么 |
[44:54] | He wonders why your breath smells like a donkey. | 他在想为什么你满口驴味 |
[44:59] | Got it. So my youth wasn’t entirely wasted. | 搞定了 总算年轻时没白混 |
[45:04] | All right. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 好了 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[45:08] | Oh, boy. Boy, boy. Okay. | 伙计们 好吧 |
[45:11] | – These walls are gonna need a lot of prep. – Yeah, they are. | -这些墙真是得好好粉刷一下 -是啊 |
[45:14] | All right. Two coats of flat on the walls. | 好了 这些墙得刷两层 |
[45:16] | Let’s do gloss on all the trim. | 我们先给他们抛光吧 |
[45:17] | We got some work to do, guys. | 我们有很多活要干呢 伙计们 |
[45:19] | Let’s get at it. Come on. | 我们开始吧 来吧 |
[45:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[45:27] | Careful with the little pottery pieces. | 那些瓷器要小心点搬 |
[45:34] | – Watch out. – Okay. | -当心 -好的 |
[45:37] | You guys, get – careful with those candlesticks. | 伙计们 小心点弄那些烛台 |
[45:42] | – Candlesticks? – I didn’t see any candlesticks. | -烛台 -我没看见烛台 |
[45:48] | – Hey, you know how to use this stuff? – Yeah. | -你知道怎么用这个吗 -知道 |
[45:50] | I’m going down to get primer. | 我下去拿底漆 |
[45:57] | – Don’t mind me if I watch for a minute. – Oh, you can watch. | -我看你刷一会不介意吧 -尽管看 |
[46:00] | Good. Very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[46:11] | You spilled the paint? | 你把漆打翻了 |
[46:14] | You look like y-you need a little activator. | 你看起来需要点活化剂 |
[46:17] | Put it back. | 把它放回去 |
[46:23] | Thanks for makin’ us a part of this, Tommy. | 谢谢你叫我们来 汤米 |
[46:25] | Hey, you guys did me the favor, and I won’t forget this. | 你们帮了我大忙 我不会忘记的 |
[46:28] | Beats bein’ a freakin’ pirate. | 这比当海盗强多了 |
[46:30] | I’m gonna pay you back for this someday, Tom – somethin’ big. | 我哪天一定会回报你 汤姆 回报你个大礼 |
[46:33] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[46:35] | How the hell should I know? Just thought of it. | 我怎么会知道 都还没想好 |
[46:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[46:58] | We’ve been painted. | 我们家被粉刷过了 |
[47:01] | You wanna know a secret? | 有个秘密你想听吗 |
[47:04] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[47:06] | I lost my virginity in this truck. | 我的初夜就是在这辆卡车上 |
[47:09] | Oh, my God. That is so weird. | 天啊 真是不可思议 |
[47:12] | So did I. | 我的初夜也在这 |
[47:14] | It gets weirder. So did Mom. | 更不可思议的是 妈妈也是 |
[47:19] | Say, it does get weirder. | 真的是不可思议 |
[47:29] | – Angela. – What the hell were you thinking? | -安吉拉 -你脑子在想什么呢 |
[47:33] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[47:34] | I just wanted you to know how good I was. | 我只是想让你知道我是多么在行 |
[47:37] | At what? I mean, breaking and entering. | 什么很在行 遛门撬锁吗 |
[47:42] | – I could have you arrested. – I love my blue room. | -我可以报警抓你 -我喜欢我的蓝色房间 |
[47:45] | AII right. Just go back to the car. | 好吧 赶快回车里去 |
[47:52] | And if you do this again, I will have you arrested. | 如果你再这样 我一定报警抓你 |
[48:00] | Your probation officer? | 你的缓刑官 |
[48:03] | – Yeah. – You broke into her apartment. | -对 -你闯进了她家 |
[48:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:08] | Bold. | 你真大胆 |
[48:14] | Hey! Come on. Get in. | 老兄 快上车 |
[48:17] | I think he means me. | 我想他是在叫我 |
[48:19] | Tommy, you drive. | 汤米 你开车 |
[48:33] | You like this car, huh? | 你喜欢这车 对吗 |
[48:35] | Yeah. This is beautiful. | 当然 太漂亮了 |
[48:42] | Come on. Take it, take it.Don’t be afraid. | 快 加速 加速 别害怕 |
[48:44] | Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[48:46] | Come on. If you see a cop, just floor it. | 加油 如果看见警察就加速甩掉他 |
[48:48] | We’ll be in Mexico before he can flip on the siren. | 当他开警报时我们早就没影了 |
[48:56] | This isn’t a golf cart. Drive it. | 这可不是高尔夫球车 加速 |
[48:58] | I’m on probation. | 我还在缓刑期 |
[49:00] | Forgive me if I’m a little nervous about doing 125 in a 25. | 25秒内加到125迈我还是有点紧张 |
[49:09] | – God, this thing’s nice. – Good mileage too, right? | -天呀 这车性能真棒 -而且省油 对吧 |
[49:45] | – You love doing that, don’t ya? – Yeah. | -你喜欢开快车 对吗 -没错 |
[49:47] | – You love this car too. – I love this car. | -你也喜欢这车 -非常喜欢 |
[49:50] | – You want it? – Don’t do this to me, Gray. | -你想要它吗 -别这样 格雷 |
[49:53] | Tommy, I want you back. I need you to come back. | 汤米 我想你回来 真想你能回来 |
[49:56] | I need someone I can trust to take this thing to the next level. | 我需要你和我一起共商大计 发展事业 |
[49:59] | – I just got out of prison. – And how’s that going for you? | -我刚出狱 -你就想这样过日子吗 |
[50:03] | You having any fun? Any money? Big future, huh? | 快乐吗 有钱花吗 有前途吗 |
[50:07] | Well, nobody ever went to prison painting a house. | 没有人想再回监狱刷墙 |
[50:09] | You’re not gonna go away. | 你不会再进去了 |
[50:11] | It’s not cans and film and videotape anymore, Tommy. | 不会再有盗版影碟和录像带这些麻烦了 |
[50:13] | We stream the master to China broadband. | 我们只要把视频传到中国网站上就行了 |
[50:15] | All right? Nobody here even gets their hands dirty. | 好吗 没有人想惹得自己一身骚 |
[50:19] | Tommy, it could have been me who went away. | 汤米 蹲大牢的应该是我 |
[50:22] | It was you. All right? I owe you. | 你顶替了我 我欠你的 |
[50:25] | Let me- Let me give you this. | 这是我对你的补偿 |
[50:28] | Take’s 12 million. Half of it’s yours. | 一千二百万的生意 一半是你的 |
[50:32] | Six for you, six for me. | 我们每人六百万 |
[50:35] | You gotta do me a favor. You gotta stop asking. | 算我求你了 你别再说了 |
[50:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我晚了 |
[50:47] | Hey. Are you seeing another ex-con? | 你是不是去见别的缓刑犯了 |
[50:49] | I mean, is it over between us? | 我是说 我们之间是不是完蛋了 |
[50:55] | I stopped home to check on Ethan. | 我回家看了下伊桑 |
[50:58] | He was up all night with an earache. | 他耳朵疼 一夜没有睡 |
[51:01] | Is the kid okay? | 他没事吧 |
[51:03] | Not that I’m taking any special interest in your kid or his ear. | 我并不是说我要对你孩子怎么样 |
[51:05] | No, the- the kid is fine. | 没事 孩子现在很好 |
[51:08] | – Thank you. – Good. | -谢谢 -那就好 |
[51:10] | Uh, we really do have to move this along. | 我们最好快点开始 |
[51:12] | I’m late for the office. | 我上班马上要迟到了 |
[51:14] | I mean, it’s my job to scrape onion debris out of the fryer. | 我还得回去把油锅边上的洋葱碎片弄干净 |
[51:17] | I really wanna knock your socks off. | 我只是想让你们大吃一惊 |
[51:20] | Well, this will just take a second. | 一会就好 |
[51:25] | What you did yesterday was incredibly stupid. | 你昨天做的事是非常愚蠢的 |
[51:29] | – In retrospect, perhaps. – I mean, you really pissed me off. | -仔细想想 可能是吧 -你真的惹怒我了 |
[51:34] | But I do know what you were trying to do. | 但是我知道你为什么这样做 |
[51:37] | Doesn’t make it any less stupid, just more understandable. | 这多少有点愚蠢 但用理解的眼光看 |
[51:42] | You’re a really good painter. | 你真是个不错的油漆匠 |
[51:44] | Thank you. What changed? | 谢谢 什么改变了你 |
[51:47] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[51:49] | Why do you change of heart? | 你为什么态度变了 |
[51:51] | Oh, I don’t know. A little- | 我也不知道 |
[51:54] | a little voice just kept saying over and over, | 一个很小的声音一直在耳边不停的说 |
[51:56] | “Don’t be so mad. Don’t be so mad. “ | 别生气 别生气 |
[51:58] | – The kid. – Yep. | -是孩子 -对 |
[52:00] | I spoke to a judge I know | 我跟一位法官说了你的事 |
[52:03] | who does a lot of work with ex-cons. | 他曾帮助很多刑满释放人员 |
[52:04] | He said he needed some painting done, and I told him about you. | 他说他需要粉刷下墙 我给他推荐了你 |
[52:09] | Call him. | 给他打电话吧 |
[52:17] | – Remember, nothing changes. – Nah, I- But- | -记住 一切照旧 -但是 |
[52:21] | No, you keep the day job and paint in your spare time. | 不行 你继续工作 空闲时去做粉刷的工作 |
[52:24] | Um, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 |
[52:29] | Say you won’t screw it up. | 保证你别搞砸就行了 |
[52:32] | I won’t screw it up. | 我不会搞砸的 |
[52:47] | Hi. It’s Christy. You know what to do. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂 请留言 |
[52:50] | Christy, it’s Tommy. You know I never give up. | 克里斯蒂 我是汤米 你知道我不会放弃的 |
[52:54] | Got my first painting gig. | 我接到了第一单粉刷生意 |
[52:56] | You’re engaged, but you’re not married yet. | 你虽然定婚了 但你还没有结婚 |
[52:59] | This may sound crazy, but we’re gonna work this out somehow. | 这听起来有点疯狂 但我们总能找到办法的 |
[53:02] | You know why? You know why, babe? | 你知道为什么吗 宝贝 |
[53:05] | Because I want you. You hear that? I want you. | 因为我要的是你 你听到了吗 我要你 |
[53:15] | Hey, Tommy, you look pretty chipper cleaning that fryer. | 汤米 擦那油锅有什么高兴的 |
[53:18] | Well, that’s ’cause I got us another paintin’ gig. | 因为我们又有一单粉刷生意了 |
[53:21] | Feels like there’s a dead body in here. | 这个麻袋真他妈的沉 |
[53:24] | You’d know. | 少废话了 |
[53:26] | Oh, my goodness. Look at her. | 我的天啊 快看她 |
[53:29] | Tommy, come check this out. | 汤米 快来看 |
[53:32] | Oh, man. I would love to bang her. | 我真的想操她 |
[53:35] | Oh, I’d bang her till she forgot her name. | 我想操得她连自己名字都记不起 |
[53:38] | Her name is Christy. | 她叫克里斯蒂 |
[53:43] | That’s Christy? Perhaps we were a bit indelicate. | 那个克里斯蒂 或许刚才我们太下流了 |
[53:46] | I figured this whole thing out, | 我想出办法了 |
[53:48] | and I am so thrilled, I had to come down. | 我太激动了 我得马上告诉你 |
[53:52] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[53:54] | I have to marry Frank. I just do. | 我必须和Frank结婚 我只是应付他 |
[53:57] | L- I’m in it too far, and there’s a band. | 我准备好长时间了 还请了乐队 |
[54:00] | We’re going to Maui. And I love him. | 我们还要去毛依岛度蜜月 我爱他 |
[54:02] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[54:04] | But I love you too. | 可我也爱你 |
[54:07] | So, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这样办 |
[54:09] | It’s a little different, but it’s the only way. | 这和平时不同 但这是唯一的办法 |
[54:11] | I am gonna marry Frank. | 我和Frank结婚 |
[54:14] | But you and I are gonna see each other whenever we can. | 但我们俩可以在任何适当的时候见面 |
[54:18] | – What? – Oh, hear me out. | -什么 -听我说完 |
[54:20] | He travels and he works late. He’s in the Army Reserve. I know. | 他经常出差而且工作到很晚 他还是预备役军人 |
[54:24] | It’s wrong. We’re all Catholic. | 这不对 我们都是天主教徒 |
[54:25] | But I think in the end, we’re all gonna get what we want. | 但最后 我们都能得到我们想要的 |
[54:28] | – I don’t wanna do that. – Oh, come on, honey. Think about it. | -我不想那样 -甜心 考虑一下 |
[54:34] | It grows on you. | 你慢慢就会喜欢了 |
[54:38] | God, I wanna make love to you right now. | 天啊 我想现在就和你做爱 |
[54:40] | I really wanna make love to you. | 我真想和你做爱 |
[54:41] | But unfortunately I have to | 但我现在必须 |
[54:43] | go taste wedding cakes with Frank. Love you. | 和弗兰克一起订结婚蛋糕了 爱你 |
[54:46] | Arr! Can I take your order, please? | 想点什么 |
[54:57] | Screw her. | 去她的 |
[54:58] | Screw Frank “Frabocini,” Too, while we’re at it. | 也让弗兰克・法布奇尼见鬼去 |
[55:01] | I mean, has she lost her mind? | 我是说 她疯了吗 |
[55:03] | Who- Who goes into a marriage planning on cheating? | 谁结婚了还想着在外面乱搞 |
[55:06] | – What woman anyway? – You know what you tell her? | -女人都这么想 -你知道怎么跟她说吗 |
[55:09] | You tell her, “Dump Frank or forget it. “ | 你告诉她 甩了弗兰克或者别再提这事 |
[55:11] | De-e-livery. | 外送 |
[55:13] | Wow, Tommy. That is one saucy wench you’ve got. Arr! | 汤米 你能和她通奸真不错 |
[55:18] | Shiver me timbers. | 你们发抖吧 船长来了 |
[55:21] | What am I doin’? | 我到底在干什么 |
[55:23] | She’s got the rich guy now and a big fat diamond. | 她现在傍上了有钱人又有一个大钻戒 |
[55:27] | If I were smart- If I were smart, I’d just walk away. | 如果我聪明的话 我还是放弃吧 |
[55:31] | You know what? I don’t care what he says. | 你知道吗 我才不管他怎么说呢 |
[55:34] | He’s still not over her. | 他还爱她 |
[55:36] | I really wanna do something for that guy. Something big. | 我真想为他做点什么 为他做点大事 |
[55:40] | What the hell you gonna do? | 你到底想干什么 |
[55:42] | How should I know? I’m just- It’s a gesture. | 我怎么知道 我只是这样想 |
[55:44] | Poor guy. She’s turning his whole life upside down. | 真可怜 她把他折腾的够呛 |
[55:49] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[55:51] | she’d do me on the side? | 她会选我吗 |
[56:01] | Oh, good. The convicts are here. | 真行 罪犯们来了 |
[56:08] | Ka-ching, ka-ching. | 太棒了 |
[56:11] | Bada-bing. | 太奢侈了 |
[56:12] | Brown-chickee brown cow | 棕色豪宅住着棕色奶牛 |
[56:17] | I should have been a judge. | 我真想当名法官 |
[56:19] | Well, you stood up in front of enough of ’em. | 你站在法官面前接受审判倒是真的 |
[56:21] | Listen, guys. Let’s go in, check out the situation, | 听着老兄 我们进去然后检查情况 |
[56:24] | be courteous and act like professionals. | 有礼貌些 表现专业一点 |
[56:29] | There’s a magazine just about hotels. | 这有本酒店杂志 |
[56:33] | How’s it going, guys? | 怎么样了伙计们 |
[56:35] | Hey, good. Beautiful house, sir. | 很好 这房子真漂亮 先生 |
[56:37] | Oh, yeah. Beautiful house. | 对 房子真漂亮 |
[56:39] | If I gotta take a dump, I’m taking it home with me. | 要是我想大便 我肯定憋着回家再拉 |
[56:42] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[56:46] | We’ve met before, haven’t we? | 我们以前见过 是吗 |
[56:51] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我想没有吧 |
[56:57] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[56:59] | Cover it and let’s move on. | 罩上它 然后开工 |
[57:03] | Man, I am hungry. | 老兄我饿了 |
[57:06] | We keep moving at this pace, | 照这速度干下去 |
[57:07] | we’ll be out of here by early afternoon. | 我们下午就可以走了 |
[57:09] | Perfect. | 好的 |
[57:12] | – Oh, my God. – What? A rat? | -天啊 -怎么了 有老鼠吗 |
[57:15] | No. My sister. | 不是 我姐姐 |
[57:18] | Look what she made. | 这是她做的 |
[57:20] | Zelda and Son Painting. Thomas Zelda. | 泽尔达父子粉刷公司 托马斯・泽尔达 |
[57:22] | Wow, that’s nice, Tommy. | 真棒 汤米 |
[57:24] | That’s – God, she make one with our names on it? | 天啊 她只印了他一个人的名字在上面 |
[57:27] | Probably in tomorrow’s lunch. | 或许明天中午印上你们的 |
[57:29] | – Which one of you is Tommy? – Right here. | -谁是汤米 -我就是 |
[57:36] | Oh, thank you. Hey, there. | 谢谢 你来了 |
[57:37] | Nice work. | 干得真不错 |
[57:40] | What are you, checking up on me? | 你是来检查我工作的吗 |
[57:42] | A little. Ethan had a game just nearby, | 差不多 伊桑在附近有比赛 |
[57:46] | and I thought it might not be | 我想顺路来看看 |
[57:47] | a bad idea to come by and see how it was going. | 看看工作进展的如何 |
[57:50] | – Well, it’s, uh, actually going really, really good. – Terrific. | -很好 真的很好 -真的很棒 |
[57:53] | It’s great to hear. Where’s the judge? | 这样就好 法官呢 |
[57:56] | In small pieces in the basement. | 在地下室整理东西吧 |
[57:58] | I’m afraid we had a little tiff over the price, and I overreacted. | 恐怕在价钱上有点争执 我反应过激了 |
[58:03] | – Hey, there. What’s happenin’? – Hit a triple. | -嘿 比赛怎么样 -打了个三垒打 |
[58:07] | Must be pretty exciting for a basketball player. | 对篮球运动员来说可是很激动的 |
[58:09] | I mean, triples and all that. | 我是说 投三分之类的 |
[58:10] | If you actually went to a baseball game, | 如果你去看下棒球比赛 |
[58:11] | maybe you could learn something. | 或许你就不那么说了 |
[58:13] | Yeah, don’t get asked that much but, | 好的 别要求我这么多 |
[58:15] | uh, thanks. You know, busy guy. | 但还是谢谢 你知道 我太忙了 |
[58:17] | Um, honey, can you give us a second? | 宝贝 你出去等我一会儿好吗 |
[58:21] | – Mom. – One, two- | -妈妈 -一 二 |
[58:25] | – Three, four. – That’s really quite impressive. | -三 四 -这招真管用 |
[58:28] | Just out of curiosity, what happens when you get to five? | 我有点好奇 如果数到五会发生什么 |
[58:30] | Oh. Well, you do not wanna know. | 你还是不知道的好 |
[58:34] | Well, I’m – I was not encouraging him just now. | 我刚才不是要鼓动他干什么 |
[58:36] | I just wanted to say hello. | 我只是想给他打个招呼 |
[58:37] | No, I know. I know, and I- I appreciate it. | 我明白 我很感谢你 |
[58:40] | I do my best to be unappealing, but, man, it’s a losing battle. | 我尽量不讨他喜欢 可是事与愿违 |
[58:43] | Hey. Um, do you wanna come to his game tomorrow? | 明天你想去看他的比赛吗 |
[58:49] | I don’t wanna do anything to encourage him. | 我真的不想带坏他 |
[58:51] | No, I-I’m saying it’s okay. I just- | 不是 我说过了没事了 我只是想问 |
[58:54] | – Do you wanna come to the baseball game? – You said- | -你想去看他明天的比赛吗 -你是说 |
[58:56] | No, I’m just- Just answer me. | 别说了 你回答我就好 |
[58:58] | – I will answer you. I just wanna know. – Yeah, one, two- | -我会回答你 我只是想搞清楚 -一 二 |
[59:01] | Yeah. Yes. That would be nice. Thank you for asking. | 好的 我会去的 谢谢你的邀请 |
[59:04] | See? | 解决了 |
[59:06] | – Okay. – Okay. | -这样定了 -定了 |
[59:08] | – Get back to work. – Okay. | -我回去工作了 -好的 |
[59:11] | Huh. Yeah. Yeah. I could do that. | 好的 我会去的 |
[59:24] | So, the- the idea… | 是不是 |
[59:26] | – is to catch it. – Yeah. | -接到它就行了 -对了 |
[59:31] | Good job! | 干得好 |
[59:39] | – Go, go, go, go! – You’re out! | -快跑 跑 跑 -你出局了 |
[59:49] | That’s a double play. That’s a double play! | 是双杀 双杀 |
[59:52] | The kid’s good. | 这孩子直棒 |
[59:57] | Oh. Look, he’s showing off. | 看 他在炫耀 |
[1:00:03] | Oh, he’s not like that when it’s just me. But- | 如果只有我在他不会那样的 |
[1:00:06] | – Play ball. – Go, Bulldogs! | -开始上场 -上场吧 小勇士 |
[1:00:14] | – Nice. – Nice. | -真棒 -真棒 |
[1:00:17] | How long has it just been you? | 你单身多长时间了 |
[1:00:20] | – Would it be okay if we just kept it about baseball? – Sure. | -我们还是说说棒球吧 -好吧 |
[1:00:24] | Bulldogs! | 注意 |
[1:00:27] | You know, it’s- it’s always been just me. | 我一直都单身 |
[1:00:31] | Ethan’s dad left nine years ago, | 伊桑的父亲九年前抛弃了我们 |
[1:00:33] | so since then it’s always been just me. | 从那时起一直到现在 |
[1:00:35] | No. Correction. The night | 不 更正下 |
[1:00:36] | Ethan was conceived, it was the two of us. | 怀上伊桑那晚他还在 |
[1:00:39] | But since then it’s been just me. | 但那以后就只剩下我了 |
[1:00:42] | You meet him at work? | 你们工作时候认识的吗 |
[1:00:48] | Baseball, right. | 看棒球时认识的对吧 |
[1:00:50] | I’m not much of a team-sport guy myself. | 我不是很喜欢这种团队运动 |
[1:00:53] | I tried drag racing. Mostly other people’s cars. | 我喜欢飚车 大多数是别人的车 |
[1:00:56] | Yeah, I’m okay. Play ball! | 我没事 开始吧 |
[1:00:58] | Well, Ethan’s father was, um, an incredibly sexy… | 伊桑的父亲是个既性感 |
[1:01:03] | and incredibly charming con man. | 又迷人的骗子 |
[1:01:07] | He called me his angel. | 他说我是他的天使 |
[1:01:10] | – Hey. – Sorry. Just- | -嘿 -对不起 |
[1:01:12] | No. Well, he said it so many times, I believed him. | 他经常这么说我就相信了 |
[1:01:15] | And then one day he emptied | 然后他取光了我的积蓄 |
[1:01:16] | my bank account and took my car and disappeared. | 开着我的车就消失了 |
[1:01:19] | So- I mean, I-I had this fantasy that I could save him. | 我还幻想着能救他 |
[1:01:26] | What an idiot. | 真是个傻瓜 |
[1:01:30] | I don’t think you’re an idiot | 我觉得你如此关心一个人 |
[1:01:31] | – for caring about someone. – No, I meant him. | -并不是你傻 -不 我是说他 |
[1:01:33] | I had this whole picture, but none of it was true. | 我想的很好 但是不可能实现 |
[1:01:39] | It’s just amazing what we can talk ourselves into. | 能这样敞开心事聊天感觉真好 |
[1:01:43] | Come on, guys. Let’s get a run! | 加油 孩子们 跑起来 |
[1:01:49] | Strike one. | 一击不中 |
[1:01:51] | Go, Ethan! Focus. | 加油 伊桑 集中精神 |
[1:02:00] | Good job! Go, Bulldogs. | 好样的 快跑 小勇士 |
[1:02:02] | Am I loud? | 我很大声吗 |
[1:02:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Sorry. | -是的 -不好意思 |
[1:02:22] | Hey. That was great today, kid. | 嘿 你今天表现不错 |
[1:02:23] | I’m beginning to like this football. | 我都有点喜欢这种足球了 |
[1:02:26] | Baseball. | 是棒球 |
[1:02:27] | – Thanks for coming. – Hey, it was a lot of fun. | -谢谢你能来 -不 这很有趣 |
[1:02:31] | It was a lot of fun. Thanks for asking me. | 很有意思 谢谢你的邀请 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah. Oh, great. | 是啊 很不错 |
[1:02:34] | – I guess I’ll see you Monday? – Yes. | -我们周一见吗 -没错 |
[1:02:37] | Um, uh, wait a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[1:02:44] | Back at the game when I was talking about myself, | 在比赛时我说的那些个人私事 |
[1:02:46] | I don’t usually do personal real well. | 我不擅长吐露心声 |
[1:02:48] | I haven’t done it at all in a long time. And- | 我已经很久没有这样交谈过了 而且 |
[1:02:51] | Listen. You don’t owe me an explanation. | 听着 你不必向我解释什么 |
[1:02:52] | Let’s just keep this about baseball. | 我们就当这是关于棒球的就好 |
[1:02:54] | No, I wanna say something. | 不 我想说 |
[1:02:56] | This – This job makes you tough, | 这件工作让我变得过于强硬 |
[1:02:57] | it makes you put up a lot of brick walls, | 心里面有很多道墙 |
[1:02:59] | and, well, it felt good to be a little less tough today. | 能像今天这样轻松一下感觉很好 |
[1:03:03] | So, thank you. Thank you. | 所以 谢谢 |
[1:03:30] | Hey. How was your day? | 你今天过得怎样 |
[1:03:32] | Great. What are you doing sitting out here? | 很好 你坐在外面干什么 |
[1:03:35] | Oh, just relaxing. | 就是休息一下 |
[1:03:38] | It was nice of her to ask you. | 她能邀请你 说明她人不错 |
[1:03:40] | Yes, it was. | 是的 是挺好的 |
[1:03:41] | I like that Angela. | 我喜欢这个安吉拉 |
[1:03:43] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[1:03:45] | Don’t go in. Sit next to me. You want a beer? | 先别进去 坐我旁边 喝啤酒吗 |
[1:03:48] | Yeah, let me go pee first. | 好的 我得先尿尿 |
[1:03:50] | Oh, pee in the azaleas. | 在杜鹃花丛里尿吧 |
[1:03:51] | The kids do. | 孩子们就尿在里面 |
[1:03:53] | I think Grandma does too. | 我估计奶奶也这样做 |
[1:03:54] | And then come sit down. | 然后过来坐下 |
[1:03:55] | Stay out here with me. It’s such a beautiful day. | 和我呆一会 今天天气多好啊 |
[1:03:59] | – Little brother. – All right. | -亲爱的老弟 -好吧 |
[1:04:01] | Okay. All right. I’m just gonna- | 好的 我想… |
[1:04:07] | Is there some reason you don’t want me going into the house? | 你为什么不想让我进去 |
[1:04:10] | Don’t be ridiculous. Why wouldn’t I want you to go in the house? | 不要荒谬了 我怎么会不让你进屋呢 |
[1:04:12] | She’s up. She wants you. | 她起来了 她想见你 |
[1:04:15] | She’s not the only one. | 看来她不止想见你 |
[1:04:18] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:04:20] | Viki! | 维基 |
[1:04:25] | – I’ll be right there. – Viki! | -我很快就来 -维基 |
[1:04:28] | What’s going on? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[1:04:29] | Nothing. She’s fine. She fainted. | 没什么 她很好 刚才晕过去了 |
[1:04:30] | She fainted. | 她昏倒了 |
[1:04:32] | Yeah. Apparently she got some upsetting news. | 明显的是听到了某些噩耗 |
[1:04:34] | Vik? | 维基 |
[1:04:35] | When I got home, she was on the phone with Air France. | 我一回家就看到她和法国航天局通电话 |
[1:04:37] | She was gonna take us all to Paris to see Simone’s launch. | 她打算带我们到巴黎去看希梦升空 |
[1:04:43] | Your fiancee. The French astronaut. | 你的未婚妻 那个法国宇航员 |
[1:04:46] | Vik, I know who the heck Simone is! | 维克 我压根就不知道谁是希梦 |
[1:04:48] | Hey, hey, come on. | 不要这样 |
[1:04:49] | God, Tommy. She was reading | 老天啊 汤米 她已经开始 |
[1:04:50] | out the last three digits of her MasterCard. | 计算自己信用卡上的余额了 |
[1:04:52] | I had to stop her. I told | 我得阻止他 于是告诉她 |
[1:04:54] | her there was a practice launch today… | 今天进行了一次发射演习 |
[1:04:56] | and the whole rocket blew up. | 接着整个火箭都爆炸了 |
[1:04:58] | Bad fuel mix, faulty wiring. | 燃料混合了 线路连接有误 |
[1:05:01] | Simone didn’t make it. | 希梦没能撑下来 |
[1:05:03] | What are you guys, on crack? She didn’t make it? | 你们是不是脑子有病 她没撑下来 |
[1:05:08] | Yeah. She didn’t exist! | 她根本就不存在 |
[1:05:10] | Grammy. Grammy, it’s me. | 奶奶 奶奶 是我 |
[1:05:13] | Are you okay? | 你好些了吗 |
[1:05:14] | Guys, let me handle this for a minute here. | 孩子们 让我来 |
[1:05:17] | Hey, I heard you fainted. Are you okay? | 我听说你昏倒了 现在感觉怎样 |
[1:05:20] | Oh, my poor Tommy. I’m so sorry. | 可怜的汤米 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:05:23] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[1:05:25] | Such a tragedy. Such a waste. | 真是太惨了 天妒英才 |
[1:05:30] | Will you bring the body here? | 你会把她的遗体带回来吗 |
[1:05:38] | Is there a body? | 还能找到遗体吗 |
[1:05:42] | Je suis tres triste. | 我好难过 |
[1:05:45] | What are you saying? What’s she saying? | 你在说什么 她在说什么 |
[1:05:47] | “I am very sad. “ | 我好难过 |
[1:05:49] | Mon coeur. Mon coeur. La douleur. | 我的心脏 心脏 很难受 |
[1:05:53] | Her heart. Her heart. The pain. | 她的心脏很难受 |
[1:05:56] | Christ, boy! | 上帝啊 |
[1:05:57] | Didn’t you pick up any French? | 你难道就连一丁点法语都没学会吗 |
[1:06:10] | Beautiful! | 美极了 |
[1:06:14] | – Fuck! – I beg your pardon? | -我操 -你说什么 |
[1:06:16] | Edgar? | 埃德加 |
[1:06:17] | I’m sorry about the language, ma’am, | 刚才多有冒犯 请您见谅 |
[1:06:19] | But you scared the shit right out of my ass. | 但您确实把我吓坏了 |
[1:06:25] | Mrs. Pierce, uh, we’re just about finished. | 皮尔斯夫人 我们完成的差不多了 |
[1:06:28] | – You guys have done a really great job. – I appreciate that. | -你们做得非常不错 -谢谢 |
[1:06:30] | We all appreciate that. | 我们都很感激 |
[1:06:32] | How would you feel about doing the upstairs? | 你们是否原意帮我把楼上也刷了 |
[1:06:36] | – Um, I think we’d feel fine about that. – Well, great. | -我们很乐意 -很好 |
[1:06:39] | We’ll finish up in here, | 我们弄完这里后 |
[1:06:40] | – and I’ll give you an estimate. – Wonderful. Thank you. | -去上面看看情况 -好的 谢谢 |
[1:06:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:06:52] | Hey, Angela. It’s me, Tommy. | 你好 安吉拉 是我 汤米 |
[1:06:54] | Did I catch you at a bad time? | 我有打扰到你吗 |
[1:06:55] | Oh. No. Hi. Uh, no, we’re just on our way to a birthday party. | 没有 我们正准备参加一个生日派对 |
[1:07:00] | I don’t even like that kid! | 我压根就不喜欢那个小孩 |
[1:07:02] | Uh, what’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:07:03] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[1:07:04] | Mrs. Pierce asked us to paint the upstairs. | 皮尔斯夫人让我们把楼上也刷了 |
[1:07:07] | That is great. | 那简直太好了 |
[1:07:09] | Well, I just wanted you to be the first to know. | 是的 我想让你第一个知道 |
[1:07:13] | Uh, uh, bye. | 再见 |
[1:07:16] | Hey, fellas! | 伙计们 |
[1:07:24] | Oh. Not bad. She just wants a color change. | 不错 她只是想换一下颜色 |
[1:07:28] | Gotta prep these walls. I’ll run down and get some primer. | 墙壁颜色得铺垫 我下楼拿些底漆 |
[1:07:32] | Hey, Tommy, thanks for making us a part of this. | 汤米 谢谢你带我们干这个 |
[1:07:34] | A couple of mutts like us with real jobs. | 给我们这样的傻蛋一份像样的工作 |
[1:07:36] | Sure beats workin’ at the prison paint shop. | 这个比在监狱油漆车间工作强多了 |
[1:07:39] | Hey, you’re welcome, man. | 不用谢 伙计 |
[1:07:40] | Yeah, I’m never gonna forget this, Tommy. | 我永远都不会忘记的 汤米 |
[1:07:42] | Some day I’m gonna do something to pay you back. | 某天我一定会报答你 |
[1:07:43] | Something big. | 很大的回报 |
[1:07:45] | Thanks, Edgar. You can start | 谢谢 埃德加 你们可以 |
[1:07:46] | by moving the dresser. I’ll be right back. | 先把梳妆台移开 我很快就回来 |
[1:07:50] | – Come on. – What do you mean, “Come on”? | -快点 -你还想我多快 |
[1:07:53] | I’m comin’. | 我过来了 |
[1:07:54] | – So what’s this big thing? – What big thing? | -这个大大的回报是什么 -什么大回报 |
[1:07:57] | This big thing you’re gonna do for Tommy. | 你打算替汤米做的 |
[1:08:00] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[1:08:01] | Would you get off my back already? | 你现在能不能不要烦我 |
[1:08:03] | I mean, what are you gonna do? | 我是说你打算怎么做 |
[1:08:04] | You gonna show him how nice you can dance? | 你打算给他表演你的舞技吗 |
[1:08:06] | You gonna dance for him, Edgar? | 你要跳舞给他看吗 埃德加 |
[1:08:08] | Hey, you know something? Why do | 我想知道 |
[1:08:09] | you got a problem with every frickin’ thing I do? | 怎么你老是不爽我干的每件事 |
[1:08:12] | Frigging? | 该死的 |
[1:08:15] | Frickin’. Yeah. Frickin’. | 是的 该死的 |
[1:08:23] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[1:08:48] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:08:53] | Well, I wa- I was driving home and | 我正开车回家 |
[1:08:55] | I knew what time you got off. | 知道你什么时候下班 |
[1:08:58] | And I’m not stalking you or anything. | 我并没有跟踪你的意思 |
[1:09:00] | So, anyway, I just timed it out and I guess- | 我只是刚好碰巧… |
[1:09:03] | Oh, okay, I guess I am stalking you. | 好吧 我就是在跟踪你 |
[1:09:06] | You wanna come in? | 你要进去坐会吗 |
[1:09:09] | Oh, uh, no. Ethan’s – I can’t. Ethan’s asleep in the car. | 不了 伊桑还在车里睡觉呢 |
[1:09:13] | Yeah, yeah. Just crack the window and lock the door. | 是啊 把门窗锁住就可以了 |
[1:09:17] | No. I just came to say something, | 不 我来是想说… |
[1:09:19] | And I wanted to say it in person. All right. | 想亲自对你说 |
[1:09:22] | So, here we are in person, and here it is. | 既然现在就我们两个 我想说的是 |
[1:09:29] | You are different. | 你很与众不同 |
[1:09:31] | I don’t know how much different, but you are. | 很难说有多么的不同 但你就是 |
[1:09:35] | No, you are. | 你和别人不一样 |
[1:09:37] | And I know he likes you, and-and- and that’s very important, | 更重要的是他很喜欢你 |
[1:09:41] | but he’s never been burned romantically by someone like you. | 而且他以前从没有这么喜欢过像你这样的人 |
[1:09:45] | I mean- I don’t mean to call you- | 我是说 我并不是想说 |
[1:09:48] | I’m sorry. No, no, | 对不起 |
[1:09:48] | I don’t mean to call you “Someone like you,” | 我不是想说像你这类的人 |
[1:09:51] | because you’re nothing like something like someone like you. | 因为你和那些像你这样的人根本就不一样 |
[1:09:53] | And I-I don’t even know if “Romantic” Is the- | 我甚至不知道浪漫这个词 |
[1:09:56] | I’m not even sure that “Romantic” Is the right word. | 浪漫这个词能不能形容你 |
[1:09:59] | And, uh, right now I’m not even sure that- | 现在我连 |
[1:10:01] | I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing here. I’m- | 自己在干什么都不知道 |
[1:10:11] | I wish that cleared things up. I’m still- | 我希望这可以把事情理清 |
[1:10:23] | Do you- Do you- Do you wanna come over for dinner tomorrow night? | 明晚你可以过来吃晚饭吗 |
[1:10:27] | – Are-Are you sure you wanna do this? – No. | -你确定要这么做吗 -不 |
[1:10:31] | – I’ll be there at 8:00. – Great. | -我八点钟到 -太好了 |
[1:10:33] | Okay. Great. | 很好 |
[1:11:10] | – I can’t work tonight. – And why not? | -我今晚不能上班 -为什么 |
[1:11:12] | Because I have a date. | 因为我有一个约会 |
[1:11:16] | Dear, would you get me that nice syrup. | 亲爱的 你能帮我递一下糖浆吗 |
[1:11:18] | I like in my coffee… | 我想给咖啡里加点 |
[1:11:19] | That makes it taste so good? | 这样尝起来更加可口 |
[1:11:24] | Oh. Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:11:30] | So good on a cold evening. | 寒冷的傍晚真舒服 |
[1:11:32] | It’s August. | 现在还是八月 |
[1:11:33] | All right, fine. This helps. It just does. | 好吧 谢谢你提醒 |
[1:11:36] | I’m upset about Simone and what it’s done to Tommy. | 我只是为希梦和汤米的事情难过 |
[1:11:40] | A senseless tragedy. | 真是一个无情的悲剧 |
[1:11:43] | Two shattered lives. | 两个破灭的灵魂 |
[1:11:45] | Yeah. Love is easy | 是的 如果你和我们一样年轻的话 |
[1:11:48] | When you’re this pretty. | 爱情就会简单很多 |
[1:11:49] | How do I look? Huh? | 我看上去怎样 |
[1:11:51] | You’re going out? | 你要去约会吗 |
[1:11:53] | Grief counselor, Grammy. | 心理医师 奶奶 |
[1:11:56] | He’s going to see his grief counselor. | 他只是想出去和心理医师谈谈 |
[1:12:08] | For my grief. | 为我的伤痛准备的 |
[1:12:15] | There’s a kind of hush. | 这里有一种静谧 |
[1:12:18] | All over the world tonight | 洒落在今晚世界上的每个角落 |
[1:12:21] | All over the world | 整个世界 |
[1:12:23] | You can hear the sounds of lovers in love. | 你可以听到恋人的蜜语 |
[1:12:28] | You know what I mean | 你明白我的心思 |
[1:12:30] | Just the two of us | 只有我们两人 |
[1:12:32] | And nobody else in sight | 旁若无人 |
[1:12:36] | You son of a bitch! I go out on a limb for you, | 狗娘养的 我为你做了这么多 |
[1:12:39] | And this is how you pay me back? | 这就是你的回报 |
[1:12:41] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you talking about? | 嘿 嘿 你在说什么呢 |
[1:12:43] | Oh! Oh, don’t bullshit me. Where’s the ring? | 别想糊弄我了 戒指呢 |
[1:12:47] | What ring? | 什么戒指? |
[1:12:48] | Judge Pierce just called. | 皮尔斯判官打电话过来了 |
[1:12:50] | His wife’s diamond ring is gone. So, give it back. | 她妻子的钻戒不见了 还给人家 |
[1:12:53] | I didn’t take it. | 我没拿 |
[1:12:55] | Oh, brilliant. Just brilliant. | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:12:58] | Believe me, this had nothing to do with me. | 相信我 我和这个没有任何关系 |
[1:13:00] | All right, just get it back, Tommy, | 好吧 拿出来吧 汤米 |
[1:13:02] | Tonight, or the judge will call the police. | 要是今晚不把戒指归还 人家就报警了 |
[1:13:05] | I bought you a couple of hours. | 我已经给你争取几个小时了 |
[1:13:06] | God knows why. | 我不知道怎么会帮你 |
[1:13:07] | This has nothing to do with me. I didn’t do this. | 我和这个毫无关联 我没有偷她的戒指 |
[1:13:10] | I am such an idiot! | 我真是笨到家了 |
[1:13:33] | Cancel all orders for the Octo-pounder with cheese. | 把所有的八磅奶酪订单都取消掉 |
[1:13:37] | No more. None. | 不要了 |
[1:13:39] | Oh, thank God you’re here. Your two friends are gone. | 你终于来了 你那两个朋友走了 |
[1:13:42] | – What? – They abandoned ship. | -什么? -他们抛弃了海盗船 |
[1:13:43] | Grab your uniform. | 穿上你的工作服 |
[1:13:44] | – Figures. – Wait! | -知道了 -等等 |
[1:13:47] | Arr! Welcome to Pirate Burger. May I take your order? | 欢迎光临海盗汉堡店 请问你需要什么 |
[1:13:50] | Yeah. Frigate Fries. Wonderful choice. | 给我来份油炸军舰薯条 不错的选择 |
[1:13:54] | Hey. Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[1:13:56] | Hey, Tommy. It’s Tommy. | 汤米 是汤米 |
[1:13:59] | Hey, Tommy, we’ve been waiting for your phone call. | 我们正等你的电话呢 |
[1:14:01] | Listen, remember that big | 听着 你还记得那个 |
[1:14:02] | thing that we said we was gonna do for you? | 我们给你准备的大大的回报吗 |
[1:14:04] | – We? That was my – All right. | -我们 那是我的…-算了吧 |
[1:14:05] | That Edgar said he was gonna do for you? | 埃德加给你的回报 |
[1:14:07] | Well, it’s all done, man. | 我们完成了 伙计 |
[1:14:10] | Just tell me where that ring is. | 告诉我戒指在哪 |
[1:14:14] | So you haven’t got it yet? | 你还没见到 |
[1:14:16] | Just tell me where that ring is. | 告诉我戒指在哪 |
[1:14:18] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[1:14:27] | Great. Come on. Come on! | 真行 快点 快点 |
[1:14:53] | We have got to order from them. | 我们得从他们那订披萨 |
[1:15:11] | So who’s Tommy? What the hell is going on? | 谁是汤米 究竟是怎么回事 |
[1:15:13] | I am sorry, honey. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:15:15] | It’s complicated. I can explain. | 这很复杂 我可以解释 |
[1:15:16] | My God. Look at the size of that thing. | 天啊 这钻戒真大 |
[1:15:20] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[1:15:22] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听见 |
[1:15:24] | He’s here? He’s here? | 他来了 他在这 |
[1:15:28] | This asshole’s here? Is that what you’re telling me? | 这个混球在这 这叫没听见 |
[1:15:31] | Son of a- Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:15:32] | Christy. Christy. | 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂 |
[1:15:36] | I’ve gotta get that ring back. Hey! Hey! | 我得把戒指拿回来 |
[1:15:38] | All right, stop, stop, stop. Don’t. No, no, don’t. | 停下来 停止 不要 别 别 |
[1:15:40] | – I love him. – What? | -我爱他 -什么? |
[1:15:42] | Well, I love both of you. | 我爱你们两个 |
[1:15:45] | Yeah, but, um, I don’t love you. | 但是 我不爱你 |
[1:15:47] | Oh. Well, in that case | 如果是这样的话 |
[1:15:48] | Maybe I just love Frank. | 或许我只爱弗兰克一个 |
[1:15:50] | That’s it. You come | 够了 你来 |
[1:15:51] | No, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 不不 停下来 |
[1:15:52] | – What about the ring? – It was stolen. | -戒指是怎么回事 -那是偷来的 |
[1:15:56] | I don’t care. It was magnificent. | 我不介意 简直太美了 |
[1:15:58] | Enough. Come here. No, no. | 够了 过来 不要 |
[1:16:03] | Listen. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. | 听着 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[1:16:06] | I wasn’t gonna hit you. | 我没有揍你的意思 |
[1:16:07] | To be honest, Frank, there’s no way I could have known that. | 说实话 弗兰克 我也不知道会这样 |
[1:16:10] | That’s a good point. Ice. | 说得好 冰块 |
[1:16:13] | Get him some ice. Here, right here. Thanks. | 给他拿点冰块 躺上去 谢谢 |
[1:16:15] | Or a bag of frozen vegetables are even better. | 如果有一袋子的冰冻蔬菜会更好 |
[1:16:18] | Try to breathe through it. Breathe through it. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[1:16:19] | Breathe. Breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:16:20] | Look, put the peas on his nuts. | 把豌豆敷在他的睾丸上 |
[1:16:26] | Okay, I’m so confused. | 好的 我很迷惑 不 |
[1:16:27] | No, you’re not confused. You love this guy. | 你并不迷惑 你爱这个家伙 |
[1:16:29] | I’m just a complication from your past. | 我只是你对过去的幻想 |
[1:16:31] | Frank, you have nothing to worry about with me. | 弗兰克 你不用担心我 |
[1:16:34] | I’m gonna get out of your lives. | 我会在你的世界消失 |
[1:16:36] | Because Christy, she’s crazy about you. | 因为克里斯蒂 她很爱你 |
[1:16:40] | Christy? | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:16:43] | It’s true. It’s true, Frank. | 是的 这是真的 弗兰克 |
[1:16:44] | I do love you and only you. I know that now. | 我爱你 只爱你一个 我很清楚 |
[1:16:47] | – Baby. – Listen, guys. | -宝贝 -听着 伙计们 |
[1:16:49] | I hate to interrupt, but I gotta go. | 我不想打断你们 但我得走了 |
[1:16:51] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[1:16:54] | What about the weekend thing? | 那个周末活动呢 |
[1:16:56] | I don’t think so, but thanks anyway. | 我觉得还是不要了 但还是感谢你 |
[1:17:11] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[1:17:13] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[1:17:16] | I got it back. | 我拿回来了 |
[1:17:19] | All right. I’ll call the judge. | 好的 我会打给法官 |
[1:17:21] | Good night, Tommy. | 晚安 汤米 |
[1:17:23] | Hey. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:17:25] | No, please. It’s been a long day. | 你别这样 今天够倒霉了 |
[1:17:27] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[1:17:28] | This had nothing to do with me. You gotta know that. | 这跟我无关 你要相信我 |
[1:17:31] | Okay. It wasn’t you. I’ve gotta go. | 好吧 不是你 我要关门了 |
[1:17:34] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:17:36] | I hired those two idiots. That’s my fault. That’s it. | 我雇了两个傻瓜 算是我错了 行吗 |
[1:17:39] | – Hey. – AII right, Ethan, get back in bed. | -嗨 -伊桑 去睡觉 |
[1:17:41] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:17:44] | Okay. I screwed up. | 好吧 我全搞砸了 |
[1:17:48] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[1:17:52] | I just want things to be whatever we were gonna be. | 我只希望我们能一切如初 |
[1:17:56] | I can’t. I thought I could. I wanted to. | 我不能 我以为我可以 我很想我可以 |
[1:17:58] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[1:17:59] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:18:01] | I can’t get even a little bit close to someone like you. | 我千不该万不该和像你这样的人接触 |
[1:18:04] | I mean, the ring, those guys. | 又是偷戒指 又是人渣之类的 |
[1:18:07] | There’ll always be trouble in your life, | 你总是惹麻烦 |
[1:18:09] | and I don’t need anymore. | 可我并不想 |
[1:18:10] | I- I just have enough of my own. | 我受够了 |
[1:18:11] | This isn’t right, Angela. | 不是这样的 安吉拉 |
[1:18:14] | Please, Tommy. | 求你了 汤米 |
[1:18:17] | If you care about us, leave us alone. | 如果你真关心我们 就离我们远点 |
[1:18:36] | I thought when somebody says they’re sorry, | 我觉得当一个人道歉的时候 |
[1:18:38] | you’re supposed to forgive them. | 你就应该原谅他们 |
[1:18:42] | Well, this is different. | 这不一样 |
[1:18:43] | How? He said he was sorry. | 怎么不一样 他都道歉了 |
[1:18:47] | He’s not coming around anymore, is he? | 他再也不会来了 不是吗 |
[1:19:08] | You know how I’m always | 你知道我向来 |
[1:19:09] | busting your chops about your dumb ideas… | 都鄙视你那些愚蠢的主意 |
[1:19:10] | and all the big things you wanna do for Tommy? | 包括想报答汤米夸下的海口 |
[1:19:13] | Yeah. Yeah, it really hurts sometimes. | 是啊 有时候真的很伤人 |
[1:19:15] | Well, this time you were right. | 但是 这次你做的真是对极了 |
[1:19:17] | Jacking that ring was the most thoughtful thing you’ve ever done. | 偷走戒指是你做过的最周全的事情 |
[1:19:20] | You see, I just want people to be happy. | 我就是想要大家都开开心心的 |
[1:19:23] | Well, he and Christy are gonna be real happy. | 这样 他和克里斯蒂就能如愿以偿了 |
[1:19:25] | You think they’re gonna invite us to the wedding? | 你觉得他们会邀请我们参加婚礼吗 |
[1:19:28] | Without question. | 那必须的 |
[1:19:28] | We’ll be the best man. | 我们还会成为伴郎呢 |
[1:19:31] | I’m telling you, Edgar. | 我跟你说埃德加 |
[1:19:32] | What you did for Tommy… | 你为汤米做的这一切 |
[1:19:34] | is gonna turn everything around for him. | 会使他的生活焕然一新 |
[1:19:38] | Pull the vehicle to the side of the road. | 靠边停车 |
[1:19:42] | I was bringing it back. Who would steal this piece of shit? | 我已经还回去了 谁会偷那破玩意啊 |
[1:20:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:20:54] | Hey. I think I might need a little help. | 你好 我想我需要一点帮助 |
[1:21:04] | Zelda. | 泽尔达 |
[1:21:30] | Let’s get outta here. | 走吧 |
[1:21:53] | What am I supposed to tell my probation officer? | 我该怎么和我的缓刑官说 |
[1:21:57] | I am so screwed. | 我全搞砸了 |
[1:21:58] | You won’t tell her anything. It never happened. | 什么都不用说 全当没有发生过 |
[1:22:02] | No record. No paper. No trace. | 没有记录 没有档案 全无痕迹 |
[1:22:05] | The desk sergeant owes me. | 当值警官被我收买了 |
[1:22:09] | – For real? – For real. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:22:11] | Aren’t you the man. | 你真够义气 |
[1:22:14] | Thanks. I mean it. Thanks. | 真是太谢谢了 |
[1:22:19] | And I’m back in. | 我回来吧 |
[1:22:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:22:27] | Yeah, I’m back in. | 是的 我要回来 |
[1:22:45] | Tommy. Tommy, as soon as I can set it up, | 汤米 等我把生意谈妥了 |
[1:22:47] | we gotta go to San Francisco. | 我们就去旧金山 |
[1:22:48] | I need you to meet my Chinese guys, | 我需要你见见我的中国客户 |
[1:22:50] | ’cause pretty soon they’re gonna be your Chinese guys. | 因为不久之后他们就是你的客户了 |
[1:22:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:22:57] | – Jesus, Gray. – That’s a signing bonus. | -老天 格雷 -这是签约金 |
[1:22:59] | Later. | 一会见 |
[1:23:02] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[1:23:06] | What the hell was he doing here? | 他为什么会在这 |
[1:23:09] | – Where were you? – I gotta get some sleep. | -你去哪了 -我得去睡会 |
[1:23:12] | What were you doing with him? | 你和他在一起干什么 |
[1:23:14] | Listen, I had a real shitty night, | 听着 昨晚糟透了 |
[1:23:15] | and I just wanna go to bed. | 现在我只想去睡觉 |
[1:23:17] | You’re working for him, aren’t you? | 你在为他工作 是不是 |
[1:23:19] | Stupid asshole. You’re gonna end up back in jail. | 混蛋 你刚从监狱出来 |
[1:23:22] | Thanks for the opinion, but I know what I’m doin’. | 谢谢提醒 但我知道自己在做什么 |
[1:23:26] | If you’re with him, I don’t want you back in this house. | 要是你和他在一起 就别再回来了 |
[1:23:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好啊 很好 |
[1:24:36] | Hi, I’m Ethan Papadopolous. | 嗨 我是伊桑・帕帕多波洛斯 |
[1:24:38] | – Hello. – Is Tommy home? | -你好 -汤米在家吗 |
[1:24:42] | No, Tommy’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[1:24:44] | Will he be home soon? | 他等下会回来吗 |
[1:24:47] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 我不知道 也许不会 |
[1:24:50] | Does your mom know you rode all the way over here? | 你妈妈知道你来这吗 |
[1:24:53] | No. Please don’t tell her. | 不知道 请别告诉她 |
[1:24:54] | I just wanted to talk to Tommy. | 我只是想和汤米说说话 |
[1:24:58] | Okay. I’ll tell him you came by. | 好的 我会告诉他你来过这 |
[1:25:01] | Are you gonna be able to get home before dark? | 天黑前你能到家吗 |
[1:25:05] | Yeah. | 能的 |
[1:25:38] | We’ll make the trip a couple times together, | 我们要一起出差几次 |
[1:25:40] | and then once the Chinamen get to know you, | 等到那些中国佬认识你后 |
[1:25:42] | you’ll make the trip by yourself. | 你就可以自己出行了 |
[1:25:43] | Who you callin’? | 谁打来的 |
[1:25:45] | – My sister. – Your sister? | -我姐姐 -你姐姐 |
[1:25:47] | Come on. You’re such a goon. | 快接啊 你这个傻瓜 |
[1:25:49] | You know what I’m wearing. | 我都被整的身心疲惫了 |
[1:25:50] | I have to take this. | 我接下电话 |
[1:25:53] | Tommy? Where are you? | 汤米 你在哪 |
[1:25:55] | Hey, Viki, I just wanted to call you, | 维基 我正想打给你呢 |
[1:25:57] | and I want you to know that I’m okay. | 给你报个平安 |
[1:26:00] | – Come home. – I can’t come home right now. | -快回家 -我现在还不能回去 |
[1:26:03] | I’m leaving town for a couple of days on business. | 我要去外地出差几天 |
[1:26:05] | I’ll call you when I get back. | 回来后再给你打电话 |
[1:26:07] | You can’t leave town. You’ll break probation. | 你不能去 你还在缓刑期 |
[1:26:09] | Don’t do this. | 别做傻事 |
[1:26:10] | I know what I’m doing, all right? Just, uh | 我清楚自己在做什么 |
[1:26:13] | – Tail number? – 484 Tango Lima. | -飞机编号多少 -利马探戈484号 |
[1:26:15] | Welcome to Santa Monica Airport. | 圣塔莫妮卡机场欢迎您 |
[1:26:21] | Tommy, what are you doing with this guy? | 汤米 你和那家伙在做什么 |
[1:26:24] | Hey, Viki. As soon as I get back, I’m gonna- | 维基 我一回来就打给你 我要 |
[1:26:26] | Hey, sis, it’s Gray here. | 我是格雷 |
[1:26:27] | How you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:28] | How’s your bald-headed little bastard husband? | 你的秃顶混蛋丈夫还好吗 |
[1:26:30] | – What’s the matter with you? – Come on. What’s the matter? | -你是怎么回事 -什么怎么回事啊 |
[1:26:35] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:26:45] | Tommy, once we get on the plane, | 汤米 一旦我们登机 |
[1:26:47] | they, uh- they give me a pilot’s hat. | 他们会给我一顶飞行员的帽子 |
[1:26:49] | No, no, no, don’t laugh. | 不 不 别笑 |
[1:26:51] | Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh. It just makes me feel good. | 别笑我 那让我感觉良好 |
[1:26:57] | No, I’m just foolin’ with ya. | 开个玩笑 |
[1:27:07] | If I wanted a pilot’s hat, | 如果我想要顶飞行员的帽子 |
[1:27:08] | they’d give me one. You know that, don’t ya? | 他们会愿意给我一顶 对吧 |
[1:27:20] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[1:27:23] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:27:25] | Hey, Vik, you gotta go back home. | 维基 你回家去 |
[1:27:27] | Ethan’s missing! | 伊桑失踪了 |
[1:27:29] | – Since when? – Who the heck is Ethan? | -什么时候 -谁是该死的伊桑 |
[1:27:32] | Angela called right after you did. | 安吉拉在你走后打过电话 |
[1:27:33] | He didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚一直没有回去 |
[1:27:36] | Um- I-I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我 我得走了 |
[1:27:39] | – What? – I gotta go find that kid. | -什么 -我要去找那孩子 |
[1:27:41] | Tommy, get on the plane. Come on! | 汤米 上飞机 快点 |
[1:27:43] | He came by the house yesterday looking for you. | 他昨天来家里找你 |
[1:27:46] | Tommy, I’m not messing around. | 汤米 别浪费时间 |
[1:27:47] | Get on the plane, or else you’re done. | 快上飞机 |
[1:27:49] | Don’t go with him. Listen to me. | 别和他去 听我的 |
[1:27:50] | Tommy, I’m not messing around. | 汤米 别浪费时间 |
[1:27:51] | Look for him on milk cartons. | 去牛奶盒上登寻人启事 |
[1:27:56] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[1:27:58] | Come on. I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:28:00] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[1:28:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:28:44] | Hey, Angela. Angela, look. I know | 安吉拉 听着 我知道 |
[1:28:45] | you don’t want me here, but I’m just here to help. | 你不想看到我 但是我是来帮你的 |
[1:28:48] | What can I do to help find him? | 我们要怎么做才能找到他 |
[1:28:50] | Help you find the kid. | 帮你找到孩子 |
[1:28:53] | You found him. Well, I was worried. | 你找到他了 我担心死了 |
[1:28:56] | I was really worried. | 我真的担心死了 |
[1:28:57] | – Where’d you go last night? – Sizzler. | -你昨晚去哪了 -时时乐餐厅 |
[1:29:00] | You ran away to a buffet? | 你离家出走去吃自助餐 |
[1:29:01] | Wait, nobody ran away. | 等等 没人离家出走 |
[1:29:03] | He didn’t run away and just come back? | 他难道不是离家出走才回来吗 |
[1:29:05] | No. | 不是 |
[1:29:06] | Didn’t you call my sister and say he ran away? | 你没有给我姐姐打电话说他离家出走吗 |
[1:29:08] | No. | 没有 |
[1:29:10] | – I was held up. – You got engaged. | -我被绑架了 -你订婚了 |
[1:29:12] | If I could bring her back, I would. | 如果能让她活过来 我会那么做的 |
[1:29:13] | She dumped you, Tommy. | 她甩了你 汤米 |
[1:29:14] | Simone didn’t make it. | 希梦没能撑下去 |
[1:29:15] | Letter writing was just more than I could handle. | 我再也编不下去了 |
[1:29:17] | – So I killed her. – Ethan’s missing! | -所以我杀了她 -伊桑失踪了 |
[1:29:19] | Huh. My sister. | 是我姐姐搞的鬼 |
[1:29:24] | My sister | 我的好姐姐 |
[1:29:28] | Should be hospitalized. | 应该带她去医院看看的 |
[1:29:32] | Viki told me | 维基告诉我说 |
[1:29:33] | Ethan had run away so that I would come back here. | 伊桑离家出走了 所以我赶回来这里 |
[1:29:36] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[1:29:38] | Why? Maybe she eats too much bran. | 为什么 也许她是糠吃多了 |
[1:29:43] | Well, because she’s insane. | 因为她是个疯子 |
[1:29:46] | And she probably should be locked up. | 看样子应该把她锁起来 |
[1:29:49] | I was worried. I’m glad you’re safe. | 我很担心 很高兴你没事 |
[1:29:52] | And I should go. I’m sorry to bother you. | 我该走了 很抱歉打扰你 |
[1:29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:07] | If we hurry | 如果我们快点 |
[1:30:08] | I can make Cooper’s soccer game. | 就能赶上库珀的足球赛 |
[1:30:11] | I knew you wouldn’t go with Gray. | 其实你不想和格雷走 |
[1:30:12] | Yeah? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:30:13] | You wanna know how I knew? | 你想知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[1:30:15] | ‘Cause you’re a good guy. | 因为你是个好人 |
[1:30:16] | – I hate you. – It’ll pass. | -我恨你 -会过去的 |
[1:30:23] | I have to go back up there. | 我还要上去一趟 |
[1:30:27] | You knew that too, didn’t you? | 你又知道 对吧 |
[1:30:29] | See if they wanna come for meat loaf. | 问问他们是否想来吃瑞士肉包 |
[1:30:40] | Hey. Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[1:30:48] | Um, listen. I know you’re scared, Angela. | 我知道你在害怕 安吉拉 |
[1:30:57] | I’m not the guy that went into prison. I’m the man that came out. | 我已经不是从前的那个我了 |
[1:31:07] | There’s- | 这么说吧 |
[1:31:11] | A bad man doesn’t go to a Little League baseball game… | 一个坏人不会去看少年棒球联赛 |
[1:31:14] | or feel the way I felt when I thought something was wrong here. | 也不会意识到自己什么时候做错了 |
[1:31:19] | There’s nothing bad about how I feel about you. | 我爱上你也不是我的错 |
[1:31:22] | Well, you’re a good man, Tom. | 没错 你是个好人 汤姆 |
[1:31:27] | But maybe that’s what I’m afraid of. | 但这也许就是我害怕的 |
[1:32:04] | Hey, Viki, we’re here. | 嗨 维基 我们来了 |
[1:32:07] | Everyone, | 各位 |
[1:32:08] | Ethan and Angela. | 这是伊桑和安吉拉 |
[1:32:11] | Hi. I’m Viki. | 你们好 我是维基 |
[1:32:13] | Oh! So glad you’re here. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:32:16] | – Me too. – Come in. Come in. Hey, you. | -我也是 -快请进 你好 |
[1:32:19] | – You like meat loaf? – Oh, yeah. | -你爱吃肉包吗 -当然 |
[1:32:20] | Yo. Cooper. | 嗨 我是库珀 |
[1:32:21] | Ethan. | 我叫伊桑 |
[1:32:22] | How do you do? I’m Ed, Ethan. Nice to meet you. | 你好啊 我是艾德 很高兴见到你 |
[1:32:24] | Hi. Angela. | 嗨 安吉拉 |
[1:32:25] | That’s our daughter, Alex. | 这是我们的女儿阿历克斯 |
[1:32:27] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[1:32:28] | I’m Cooper. Nice to meet you. | 我是库珀 见到你很高兴 |
[1:32:30] | Hi, Cooper. | 你好 |
[1:32:30] | – Uh, I can take that. – Oh, great. | -我来拿这个吧 -太谢谢了 |
[1:32:32] | – And this is Grandma. – Oh, lovely to meet you. | -这位是奶奶 -见到你太好了 |
[1:32:34] | I’m goin’ back to work. Well, this all worked out. | 一切都回到正轨 问题全部解决了 |
[1:32:37] | You see how a little white lie can be good? | 看到了吧 这都是善意谎言的功劳 |
[1:32:39] | You’re Angela. | 你就是安吉拉 |
[1:32:41] | Oh, you have been so wonderful to Tommy. | 你对汤米这么好 |
[1:32:44] | I don’t know how he could do without you. | 我不敢想象他要是没有你会怎样 |
[1:32:47] | Oh, well, thank you, but he’s done all the hard work. | 谢谢您 但他也一直在努力 |
[1:32:50] | And you should be very proud of your mommy. | 你肯定为你妈妈而骄傲吧 |
[1:32:52] | I don’t know how someone decides | 我不知道你是怎样下定决心 |
[1:32:55] | to become a grief counselor, | 当一名心理医师的 |
[1:32:56] | but thank you. | 但还是要谢谢你 |
[1:32:57] | Oh. Grief counselor? | 心理医师 |
[1:33:00] | Oh, enough about grief. Grief, | 哦 已经够悲痛的了 悲痛 |
[1:33:02] | schmief. I say, good grief, let’s eat. | 但它都过去了 我们还是开吃吧 |
[1:33:04] | Well, I think you must have me confused with someone else. | 我想您一定把我和其他人弄混了 |
[1:33:08] | I’m Tommy’s probation officer. | 我是汤米的缓刑官 |
[1:33:10] | But- | 但是 |
[1:33:12] | Well, he had to see me when he got out of jail. | 他出狱后得和我约会 |
[1:33:22] | Tommy was in jail? | 汤米坐过牢 |
[1:33:27] | Come here, Mama and dig this crazy scene. | 过来吧 妈妈要疯了 |
[1:33:32] | Thanks again for everything, Tommy. | 汤米 再次感谢你 |
[1:33:34] | You’ve been real good to us. | 你对我们实在太好了 |
[1:33:35] | Anybody else might have hit us in the head with a shovel. | 换做别人肯定会对我们恨之入骨 |
[1:33:39] | Oh, yeah. He’s doing that big thing… | 恩 是的 他在报答你 |
[1:33:42] | for you… right now. | 现在就这样做呢 |
[1:33:46] | Not a good idea. I’m tired. | 不是个好主意 我累趴了 |
[1:33:49] | Hey, get back in line. Get back in line. | 喂 回到队里 回到队里 |
[1:33:53] | Big hands, Edgar. | 击掌 埃德加 |
[1:33:55] | Big hands. Big jazz hands. | 击掌 用力击起来 |
[1:33:58] | There you go, two-steppin’. | 动起来 踏两步 |
[1:34:00] | Yeah, yeah. Get your ears into it. You’re kickin’, yeah. | 就这样 跟着节奏 酷呆了 |
[1:34:03] | Oh, the spin. There you go. | 转起来 |
[1:34:07] | Hey, get back on your toes. | 嘿 集中点精神 |
[1:34:09] | I like that move. | 步调不错 |
[1:34:11] | There you- Oh. Yeah, the- the wiggle-waggle. | 你 你 动起来 |
[1:34:14] | I like that too. There you go. | 对 就这样 |
[1:34:21] | Yeah, hump it out. There you go. Hump it out. Hump it out. | 对 弯腰 就这样 |
[1:34:24] | Papa’s got a brand-new bag | 爸爸有个新袋子 |
[1:34:28] | Oh, Papa He’s doing the Jerk | 爸爸他扭到腰了 |
[1:34:32] | Papa He’s doing the Jerk | 爸爸他扭到腰了 |
[1:34:35] | He’s doing the Twist just like this | 他像这样扭动着 |
[1:34:39] | He’s doing the Fly every day and every night | 他日日夜夜有学鸟飞翔 |
[1:34:43] | The thing’s like the Boomerang | 这都是自作自受 |
[1:34:57] | Says he’s uptight Outta sight | 说他看因看不见而紧张 |
[1:35:01] | Come on | 拜托 |
[1:35:03] | See what you know | 你知道什么 |
[1:35:05] | Come on | 拜托 |
[1:35:14] | Please don’t start to wonder why | 请别问我为什么 |
[1:35:19] | You know I love you | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:35:21] | Would I lie to you | 我会对你说谎吗 |
[1:35:24] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do | 我不知道我要做什么 |
[1:35:28] | Should I put all my faith in you | 我是否该信任你 |
[1:35:32] | Believe what you say is true | 相信你所说的一切 |
[1:35:46] | Cross my heart and hope to die | 我保证这都是真心话 |
[1:35:51] | I’m just lookin’ There’s nothing cookin’ | 我只是希望一切都顺利 |
[1:35:54] | Please don’t start to wonder why | 请别问为什么 |
[1:35:59] | You know I love you You know I love you | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:36:02] | Cross my heart and hope to die | 我保证这都是真心话 |
[1:36:07] | I’m just lookin’ There’s nothing cookin’ | 我只是希望一切都顺利 |
[1:36:10] | Please don’t start to wonder why | 请别问为什么 |
[1:36:15] | You know I love you | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:36:17] | Would I lie to you | 我会对你说谎吗 |