时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Just keep moving. Nice and easy. | 继续走 别招惹它们 |
[01:29] | Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. | 停下 停下 |
[02:31] | I really thought this year was going to be different. | 还以为今年不会再”刷下限”了呢 |
[02:47] | – I’m so sorry. I overslept. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 我睡过头了 -没事 |
[02:50] | Me and Jee-Yun were just having some breakfast together. | 我就是和姬芸一起吃早餐呢 |
[02:53] | Pureed pears. You missed out. | 梨泥 你错过”好戏”了 |
[02:55] | I’m sure I will get to see it in a couple of hours. | 我几个小时后 还能看到 |
[02:59] | I can’t believe I slept through your alarm. | 闹钟竟然都没把我叫醒 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I figured that was a sign I should let you sleep in. | 所以我就想着让你多睡会儿吧 |
[03:05] | When’s your next appointment with Dr. Bolsaro? | 你和博萨诺约了几点 |
[03:08] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[03:09] | Then Jee and I are gonna have lunch with Josh. | 我会带着小姬芸去跟乔什吃午饭 |
[03:12] | All of which you already knew. | 你不早就知道了 |
[03:14] | I also know you’ve been really tired lately, | 我还知道你最近很疲倦 |
[03:16] | ever since they switched you to the duloxetine. | 自从换药之后就这样了 |
[03:19] | Thought it might be a side effect. | 可能是副作用 |
[03:21] | – Maybe you should… – Please don’t. | -你要不… -别絮叨了 |
[03:22] | Look, I know that you really want to fix this. But it’s not your job. | 我知道你想帮上忙 但这不是你的职责 |
[03:26] | You don’t need to spend your time worrying about me. | 你不用在我身上太费心 |
[03:29] | Making sure you and Jee-Yun are happy and healthy is my most important job. | 让你和姬芸过得幸福 是我最大的责任 |
[03:33] | So you can tell me not to worry, but I’m not sure I know how to do that. | 你可以让我不用担心 但我做不到啊 |
[03:39] | I’ll… I’ll talk to the doctor. I promise. | 我会跟医生谈 我保证 |
[03:43] | Good. Okay. I should get to work. | 很好 我该上班了 |
[03:47] | You guys have a good day, huh? Love you. | 你俩今天要开心哦 爱你 |
[03:50] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[03:52] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:58] | You know, it won’t be like this forever. | 这种情况不会持续下去 |
[04:00] | – It’s gonna get better. – Yeah. | -一定会好转 -我知道 |
[04:03] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[04:05] | So it’s pretty serious, then. | 这是”盖章”的节奏啊 |
[04:07] | I don’t know what you mean. | 听不懂你说什么 |
[04:08] | Well, you’re meeting her parents. | 你要见家长了 |
[04:10] | We’re meeting everybody. Her parents, her tíos, her tías, her primos. | 是要见一大家子人 她父母 舅舅婶婶 各种表亲 |
[04:13] | Her whole family’s going to be there. | 她们一家人到时都在 |
[04:16] | It’s a baby christening. | 「婴儿洗礼」宴 |
[04:17] | Which sounds pretty serious. | 听着很隆重啊 |
[04:19] | It’s not like it’s Ana and Eddie’s baby, Buck. | 又不是埃迪和安娜的孩子洗礼 巴克 |
[04:21] | That’s right, Baby Buck. | 没错 「巴克宝宝」 |
[04:23] | What are we talking about? | 大家聊什么呢 |
[04:25] | Ana’s sister’s having a baby. | 安娜的姐姐怀孕了 |
[04:26] | Chris and I got invited to the christening next Sunday. | 我和克里斯下周日去参加「婴儿洗礼」宴 |
[04:28] | You and Chris at the christening? That sounds serious. | 你和克里斯去「洗礼宴」 很正式啊 |
[04:30] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[04:31] | Not the way you guys are making it sound. | 不是你们说得那种”女婿登门” |
[04:33] | It’s the next step. You know, she’s showing you off to the entire family. | 这是要”盖章”了 她把你介绍给家里人 |
[04:37] | It’s like the opening scene of The Godfather. | 这不就是预示着”教父”登场嘛 |
[04:39] | Pretty sure the christening is the last scene of The Godfather. | 「洗礼」是《教父》[电影]最后一场戏 |
[04:42] | You guys’ll have a great time. | 你们玩得开心 |
[04:44] | He’s really looking forward to it. | 他特别期待 |
[04:47] | He even agreed to let me buy him a new suit. | 他甚至还愿意让我给他买西装 |
[04:48] | We tried on the old one last night– | 我们昨晚试了一下那件旧的 |
[04:50] | barely made it past his elbows. | 结果太小了 |
[04:52] | I swear that kid’s shot up like a weed. | 孩子真是疯长啊 |
[04:54] | They’ll do that. | 孩子确实长得很快 |
[04:55] | Last time he wore it, it still fit him. | 他上次穿 还很合身 |
[04:58] | That was at his mother’s funeral. | 那次是他妈妈的葬礼 |
[05:04] | Earthquake alert. That’s weird. You guys feel anything? | 地震警报 奇怪了 你们感受到震动了吗 |
[05:08] | Mine’s a tsunami alert. | 我收到了海啸警报 |
[05:10] | Mudslide warning. | 泥石流预警 |
[05:11] | It’s like our greatest hits. | 大灾难全赶到一起了 |
[05:12] | Why isn’t the bell going off? | 消防通知怎么没响啊 |
[05:15] | Don’t tell us, the bombs are landing in five minutes. | 你可千万别说炸弹马上就要爆炸了 |
[05:18] | No. | 不是 |
[05:19] | Evidently I’m dialing 911. | 而是”我”正在打求救电话 |
[05:25] | – Who is this? – This is 911 emergency services. | -你是谁 -我是接警中心工作人员 |
[05:28] | Well, I didn’t call you. | 我没打给你 |
[05:29] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[05:31] | – I didn’t dial 911. – 911. What’s your emergency? | -我没报警 -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[05:33] | So you don’t have an emergency? | 你没遇到紧急情况吗 |
[05:34] | People! Do not panic. | 各位 别慌 |
[05:35] | I’m being told we have not been hacked. | 官方说系统没被攻击 |
[05:38] | The trouble appears to be with the cell phone providers. | 问题出在手机供应商那边 |
[05:40] | Unfortunately our system has no way of weeding out the automated calls. | 可惜 我们的系统不能排除自动拨号的来电 |
[05:44] | So if you don’t have an actual emergency, | 如果对方没有拨打求救电话 |
[05:46] | clear the line so that people who need us can get through. | 那就赶紧挂断 以免真正的求救者打不进来 |
[05:51] | – 911. Do you have an emergency? – Come on. Are you kidding me? | -911接警中心 你有紧急情况吗 -不是吧 搞什么啊 |
[05:54] | Just shut up already! | 别出声了 |
[05:56] | – Recalculating. – Ma’am? Are you in need of emergency assistance? | -重新规划路线 -女士 你遇到紧急情况了吗 |
[05:59] | Wait, w-who’s there? | 这是谁啊 |
[06:00] | This is 911 dispatcher Linda Bates and you called me. | 我是911线员琳达·贝茨 你打了求救电话 |
[06:03] | Or at least your phone did. Are you in need of any help? | 反正你的手机拨通了求救电话 你需要帮助吗 |
[06:06] | Not unless you can give me directions. | 除非你能给我指路 |
[06:08] | – My car’s GPS is going insane. – Proceed to the route. | -我车里的导航系统崩溃了 -继续直行 |
[06:11] | – Not really our purview. – Didn’t think so. | -我们不管这事儿 -想到了 |
[06:13] | Sorry! | 打扰了 |
[06:15] | Proceed to the route. Proceed to the route. | 继续直行 直行 |
[06:18] | Proceed to the route. | 直行 |
[06:19] | I thought this was the route, damn it! | 不就是这条路嘛 |
[06:21] | – Recalculating. Recalculating. – Enough! | -重新规划路线 -你够了 |
[06:24] | You are on the fastest route. | 目前是最快捷路径了 |
[06:26] | Finally. | 总算好了 |
[06:28] | – 911. What’s your emergency? – Turn left now. | -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 -请左转 |
[06:30] | – No! Not again. – Turn left now. | -不是吧 -请左转 |
[06:32] | – Turn left now. – Wait, now? | -请左转 -现在转吗 |
[06:33] | Turn left now. | 请左转 |
[06:46] | Sinking? | 要沉了吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I-I went off the road. | 我从路上掉下来了 |
[06:49] | Into some… I-I don’t know. Canal maybe? | 开到了类似河道里边吧 |
[06:52] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:53] | Please tell me you’re there! | 你没断线吧 |
[06:54] | I’m here. Tell me your name. | 我还在 请问贵姓 |
[06:55] | – Kirby. – Hi Kirby. I’m May. | -柯比 -柯比 我是梅 |
[06:57] | Have you tried to open the windows? | 你打开过车窗了吗 |
[07:01] | Nothing is working. I tried the door too, but it’s stuck! | 都不行 我试了车门 也打不开 |
[07:03] | Do you have anything you could use to break the windows? | 你身边有什么能打碎玻璃吗 |
[07:08] | – I’m not seeing anything. – It’s okay. | -什么都没有 -没事 |
[07:10] | Do you remember where you were before you went off the road? | 你的车是在哪里掉下水了 |
[07:12] | I was on Willoughby. It told me to turn left. | 我当时开在威洛比区 导航让我左转 |
[07:15] | It sent me straight into the water! | 结果直接把我带到水里了 |
[07:17] | I found you. Help is on the way. | 我找到你的位置了 马上派人去救你 |
[07:19] | The water’s getting higher! | 水位越来越高了 |
[07:20] | Are they gonna get here in time? | 救援能及时赶到吗 |
[07:22] | Fire and rescue are plan B. | 救援队是后备计划 |
[07:23] | – What’s plan A? – Can you swim? | -首选计划是什么 -你会游泳吗 |
[07:25] | – What? – Kirby. Can you swim? | -啥 -柯比 你会游泳吗 |
[07:27] | Yes, but I’m still sinking and the door won’t open! | 我会 但车在下沉 门又打不开 |
[07:31] | You can’t open the door | 你打不开门 |
[07:32] | because the pressure of the water outside is greater than the pressure inside. | 这是因为外面水压高于车内压力 |
[07:35] | But it will equalize. | 但压力会慢慢平衡 |
[07:37] | When that happens, you’re gonna open the door and swim to surface. | 等压力平衡时 你要打开门 奋力向上游 |
[07:41] | I have to let myself sink? | 我得先让车下沉吗 |
[07:43] | I’m-I’m going to drown in here! | 我会淹死在车里 |
[07:45] | – I don’t want to die! – Kirby, stop. | -我不想死 -柯比 别这样 |
[07:47] | – I’m not ready! – Do not panic. | -我没这个心理准备 -别惊慌 |
[07:49] | I don’t wanna die! | 我不想死 |
[07:49] | You’re gonna listen to me and we’re gonna get you out of that car. Okay? | 你按我的话做 我会帮你逃出来 |
[07:53] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[07:55] | First, take off your seat belt. | 首先 解开安全带 |
[07:57] | Then, kick off your shoes. Jacket, too. | 脱掉鞋 还有外套 |
[07:59] | Anything that’s gonna weigh you down needs to go. | 任何阻碍逃生的东西 都脱掉 |
[08:01] | Keep your mouth and nose above the water for as long as you can. | 尽量把嘴和鼻子露出水面 |
[08:04] | When the water starts to cover your face, | 等水开始漫过脸 |
[08:05] | that’s when you’ll take a big breath of air, as much as you can. | 你尽量深吸一口气 |
[08:09] | And then I open the door? | 然后打开门 |
[08:10] | – Just enough to slip out. – Okay. | -滑出来即可 -好 |
[08:12] | The car will fall away from you. | 车会慢慢下沉 |
[08:14] | Then, you kick-kick-kick your way to the surface. | 你借力向上游 |
[08:16] | As hard as you can. | 用尽全力 |
[08:18] | You’re going to make it to the surface, Kirby. Say it. | 你会游出水面 答应我 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna make it. | 我会游出水面 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna make it! | 我会游出水面 |
[09:02] | We got her! We got her! | 救到人了 救到了 |
[09:06] | What the hell is happening? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:08] | I have no idea. | 你把我问住了 |
[09:13] | Here. Give me your hand. | 来 把手给我 |
[09:16] | I got you. | 我拽住你了 |
[09:20] | Turn left now. | 请左转 |
[09:20] | Turn left now. Recalculating. | 请左转 重新规划路线 |
[09:22] | Turn left now. | 请左转 |
[09:24] | Turn left now. | 请左转 |
[09:25] | Turn left now. | 请左转 |
[09:31] | Representatives from GoGo Anywhere suggested a bug in the most recent update | 「随你想去」公司代表发声明 近期更新出现系统漏洞 |
[09:34] | might be what caused the navigation app to malfunction. | 于是导致车载导航失灵 |
[09:39] | Malfunction? | 失灵 |
[09:40] | There were accidents all over the city. | 市里接连发生交通事故啊 |
[09:42] | But if I could figure out what caused it to happen… | 但如果我能查出问题所在 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:49] | Hey, I’m still working. | 我还在工作呢 |
[09:51] | Working or grasping at straws? | 是工作还是捕风捉影啊 |
[09:55] | It was a bug. Okay? | 就是个系统漏洞 |
[09:57] | They’ll–they’ll put out an update tomorrow and it’ll be over with. | 明天就会出系统补丁 然后就没事了 |
[10:00] | Not worth wasting your night on. | 不值得你浪费时间 |
[10:03] | Is there something I should be wasting my night on instead? | 今晚有让别的事让我花时间吗 |
[10:12] | I got a few ideas. | 我有几个想法 |
[10:19] | – I have an idea, too. – Yeah? | -我也有个想法 -是吗 |
[10:26] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[10:28] | You said you have the app. | 你说你有那个应用 |
[10:29] | I want to see when the last update was. | 我想看一下上次更新时间 |
[10:33] | Two weeks ago? | 两周前 |
[10:35] | No, t-that can’t be right. | 不可能 |
[10:38] | All the accidents happened today. | 所有车祸都发生在今天 |
[10:40] | They lied. | 他们说谎了 |
[10:41] | Whatever happened wasn’t a bug in their software. | 实情不是系统漏洞的问题 |
[10:45] | So what was it? | 到底是什么呢 |
[10:46] | It was a ransomware attack. | 「勒索软件」发起的攻击 |
[10:48] | Now, where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听来的啊 |
[10:49] | – She knows a guy. – You know a guy? | -她在”圈里”有人 -你圈里有人啊 |
[10:51] | I’m an engineer, Michael. I know a lot of guys. | 我是个工程师 当然圈里有很多人了 |
[10:55] | Anyway, this one works at GoGo Anywhere, and– | 总之 这个熟人在「随你所去」公司工作 |
[10:58] | he wanted to know if I knew of anyone else who had been hit. | 他问我知不知道其它公司被攻击 |
[11:01] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:01] | A defense contractor in Texas. Last week. | 上周一个得州国防合约商被袭 |
[11:04] | And another one in Michigan, the week before that. | 这之前 还有一个密歇根州的公司被攻击 |
[11:06] | And this is the first time we’re hearing about this? | 我们怎么才听说这事啊 |
[11:10] | You also didn’t hear about the other 4,000 cyberattacks that happen every day. | 你还不知道每天都会发生四千起网络攻击事件呢 |
[11:13] | Yeah, but there’s backups, right? | 但也总归有备份系统吧 |
[11:15] | You know, redundancies, firewalls. | 数据冗余 防火墙之类 |
[11:18] | Systems designed to-to help protect us from being kicked back into the dark ages | 用来防止被几个匿名黑客攻击之后 |
[11:23] | by faceless guys on the Internet. | 出现断网断联的系统 |
[11:25] | – Sort of. – What? | -算是有吧 -啥 |
[11:28] | Look, there is no way to perfectly protect any system. Right? | 没办法百分百保护一个系统不受攻击 |
[11:34] | And most things in our lives are run on some sort of automated system. | 我们生活中的一切都是靠自动化系统运行 |
[11:38] | Banking, supply chains, the lights in your house, | 银行系统 供应链 你家里的灯 |
[11:42] | the water in your faucet. | 你家水龙头里的水 |
[11:44] | Someone screws with enough of those systems and… | 有人攻击这些公共系统 |
[11:47] | people realize that society isn’t as resilient as we think it is. | 人们就会意识到这个社会其实不堪一击 |
[11:52] | My wife. The apocalyptic doomsayer. | 我媳妇儿 “末日预言家” |
[11:57] | Always a big hit at the parties, babe. | 聚会就该聊这么”劲爆”的事 |
[11:59] | You love it. | 你心里骄傲着呢 |
[12:00] | Okay, I’m gonna need something a little stronger than coffee. | 这种猛料 咖啡配不起了 要来点猛烈的啊 |
[12:04] | Anybody up for a whiskey? | 有人想喝威士忌吗 |
[12:08] | Something’s wrong with our game. | 游戏出问题了 |
[12:09] | Yeah. It froze and now it won’t even load at all. | 先是死机 现在又是无法加载了 |
[12:15] | So now cell phone carriers, | 手机供应商被攻击 |
[12:17] | GPS navigation and now video games? | 导航系统被攻击 游戏都难逃黑手了 |
[12:19] | W-what’s next? | 这接下来是要干啥啊 |
[12:21] | The end of the world as we know it. | “世界末日”呗 |
[12:23] | Well, if it’s gonna end, | 如果世界要亡了 |
[12:25] | I would appreciate it if it would do so before 11:00 tomorrow morning. | 希望能赶在明天十一点之前灭亡 |
[12:30] | Why? What’s happening tomorrow? | 为什么 明天有什么事吗 |
[12:35] | Next case before the court, | 下一桩受审案件 |
[12:37] | The State of California v. Jeffery Connor Hudson. | “杰弗里·康纳·哈德森一案” |
[12:39] | Pretrial motions. Honorable Judge Priya Atkins presiding. | 预审动议 由普利亚·阿特斯金法官审理 |
[12:43] | Bring in the defendant. | 带被告出庭 |
[12:58] | Look. His fan club’s here. | 他的”脑残粉”还来了呢 |
[13:00] | We’re on the record. | 要开庭了 |
[13:03] | All right, whom do we have present? | 请介绍一下 |
[13:05] | Your Honor, Ken Decker for the state. | 法官阁下 公诉人 肯·戴科 |
[13:07] | Does the defense need a moment? | 辩护方需要时间商量吗 |
[13:13] | Your Honor, the defendant has informed me that | 法官阁下 被告通知我 |
[13:15] | my services will no longer be required. | 不需要我替他打官司了 |
[13:19] | He just fired me. | 他把我解雇了 |
[13:21] | He intends to represent himself. | 他想自己打这场官司 |
[13:23] | – Objection… – What do you mean, objection? | -反对 -反对什么啊 |
[13:25] | This is me trying to get a fair trial. | 我这是想被公平审讯 |
[13:26] | Settle down. Order! | 别吵 肃静 |
[13:28] | Settle down. | 别吵 |
[13:30] | Mr. Hudson, if I do allow you to represent yourself, | 哈德森先生 如果我允许你替自己打官司 |
[13:32] | you’ll do so with decorum and you’ll follow the rules. | 你得恪守司法规定 一切按规行事 |
[13:35] | Mr. Decker, I’ll hear what you have to say. | 戴科先生 我会给你机会发言 |
[13:37] | Everyone else, please sit down. | 大家都坐下 |
[13:39] | Ms. Risco, for the time being, that includes you. | 里斯科女士 就目前来说 你也得坐下 |
[13:45] | Your Honor, this defendant is charged with six counts of rape. | 法官阁下 被告人被指控六项强奸罪 |
[13:49] | Heinous crimes that involved him stalking his victims, | 犯下滔天罪行 包括跟踪受害人 |
[13:53] | lying in wait inside their homes, | 躲在其家中 |
[13:55] | and then viciously attacking them. | 凶狠地施行了强奸 |
[13:57] | In addition, | 此外 |
[13:58] | he brutally assaulted an LAPD sergeant, | 他还重伤了洛杉矶警官 |
[14:01] | beating her nearly to death. | 差点害其丧命 |
[14:02] | All of these women will be key witnesses in this trial. | 这些女人都会出庭作证 |
[14:06] | To subject them to being questioned by their attacker | 让攻击者在庭上对她们提问 |
[14:10] | would be tantamount to allowing him to assault them again. | 这是纵容他对她们进行心灵上的再一次打击 |
[14:15] | I’d like to see counsel in chambers. | 两位律师来我办公室聊一下 |
[14:25] | Here you are. | 给 |
[14:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | Is he really gonna get to do this? | 他真有机会这么做吗 |
[14:30] | Be the one firing questions at us? | 向我们发问 |
[14:31] | Because I don’t think I can take that. | 因为我没法承受 |
[14:33] | Which is what he wants. | 这正中他的下怀 |
[14:34] | But you all are stronger than he thinks. | 但你们都比他想象中坚强 |
[14:37] | Damn right. You’ve already proven it. | 没错 你们证明过这一点了 |
[14:39] | So let’s just wait and see what the judge says. | 我们就得法官的决定吧 |
[14:42] | God, look at them. | 瞧瞧这些”脑残粉” |
[14:44] | So disgusting. | 太丧心病狂了 |
[14:46] | Have you seen their “Free Jeffery Hudson” facebook group? | 你看过”释放杰弗里·哈德森”的”超话”吗 |
[14:49] | Women like that have something broken inside of them | 喜欢这种强奸犯的女孩们 心理一定有问题 |
[14:51] | that makes them fall for psychopaths. | 所以才会喜欢变态男人 |
[14:54] | Don’t look at them. They don’t deserve your attention. | 别去理她们 就不给她们”关注度” |
[14:57] | Hey, Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:00] | The judge is going to allow Hudson to represent himself. | 法官同意让哈德森为自己辩护了 |
[15:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | Remember what we said. He can’t hurt you. | 别忘了我们说的话 他没法伤害你们 |
[15:07] | Just stay strong. | 大家坚强点 |
[15:08] | Glad to hear you feel that way. | 很高兴你能这么想 |
[15:10] | He also just filed a motion to suppress all evidence found at Studio Self Storage. | 他刚提交了一项动议 排除”隔间自助仓库”的一切证据 |
[15:15] | Those trophies are all that we have linking Hudson back to his victims. | 那些”受害者战利品”是将哈德森定罪的关键证据 |
[15:18] | I’m aware of that. Believe me. | 我知道 信我 |
[15:20] | Sergeant Grant nearly gave her life to get us that evidence. | 格兰特警官为了拿到这些证据 差点丧命 |
[15:22] | I’m aware of that, too. And so is the judge. | 我清楚 法官也清楚 |
[15:24] | She’s going to hear arguments next session. | 她下次开庭会听到这些 |
[15:26] | She’s actually considering this motion? | 她真考虑这么排除证据吗 |
[15:28] | She is. | 没错 |
[15:29] | And she’s allowing Hudson to call his first witness: | 她也同意让哈德森传唤第一位证人 |
[15:33] | you. | 你 |
[15:40] | This looks sharp. | 很精神啊 |
[15:44] | I’m not the one that’s supposed to be getting a new suit today, you know. | 今天不是我来买西装 |
[15:48] | But you look so good, though. | 但你穿着好帅 |
[15:52] | Let’s just try it with a tie? | 再搭一条领带吧 |
[15:56] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:01] | You really love getting me dressed up, don’t you? | 你很喜欢打扮我啊 |
[16:03] | And the other thing. | 还有”另外一种”方式 |
[16:08] | How you doing in there, pal? | 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[16:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:11] | – Do you need any help? – I got it! | -需要我帮你吗 -我自己可以 |
[16:13] | Let’s see. | 来瞧瞧 |
[16:16] | There’s a handsome young man. | 真帅气呀 |
[16:18] | Looking good. | 很帅 |
[16:21] | As my Tía Pepa would say– te queda pintado. | 用佩帕姨妈的话说就是 “太合身了” |
[16:24] | I think I look funny. | 我有点不得劲儿 |
[16:25] | Come on, Chris. It’s the third one. | 别这样 克里斯 这是第三套了 |
[16:28] | I look terrible. | 我看起来好矬 |
[16:30] | Why don’t we see what Mom thinks? | 孩子的妈妈觉得呢 |
[16:35] | I’m not his mother. | 我不是他母亲 |
[16:37] | I’m… just a friend. | 我只是个朋友 |
[16:43] | Hey, I found this one. | 我找到一条 |
[16:45] | Yeah. Let’s see. | 来试一下吧 |
[16:48] | She’s the godmother. | 她是”教母” |
[16:49] | Her niece is getting baptized. | 她侄女要「受洗」了 |
[16:55] | Now it all makes sense. | 我听明白了 |
[17:02] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[17:05] | – Eddie? – Dad! | -埃迪 -爸爸 |
[17:06] | – Are you okay? – Dad! | -你没事吧 -爸爸 |
[17:09] | Eddie, Eddie. Call 911! | 埃迪 打求救电话 |
[17:20] | Well, it wasn’t a heart attack. | 不是心脏病突发 |
[17:22] | – Thank God. – Are you sure? | -谢天谢地 -你确定 |
[17:24] | You sound disappointed. | 你的语气有些失望啊 |
[17:26] | No. I’m just… surprised. | 不是 就是很惊讶 |
[17:28] | It… it sure felt like one. | 感觉很像心脏病 |
[17:29] | Panic attacks can often present as heart attacks. | 恐慌发作的症状跟心脏病突发类似 |
[17:32] | That’s not what this was. | 我不是 |
[17:33] | It’s not possible. I-I don’t panic. | 不可能 我不会恐慌 |
[17:35] | Because you’re a guy? | 因为你是男人吗 |
[17:36] | And a firefighter. | 还是消防员 |
[17:38] | Now that’s a stressful job. | 这是一份高压职业 |
[17:39] | This didn’t happen on the job. | 我不是在工作中晕倒 |
[17:41] | Panic attacks aren’t rational, Mr. Diaz. | 恐慌发作不是总有合理解释 迪亚兹先生 |
[17:43] | But they can be an indicator of some underlying anxiety. | 但仍表明患者处于焦虑之中 |
[17:45] | Have you experienced any lifestyle changes lately? | 你最近经历过什么大事吗 |
[17:47] | Any new stressors? | 引起了新的压力 |
[17:49] | No. Nothing. It’s been great. Right? | 没有 一切都很好 |
[17:55] | He got shot. | 他中枪了 |
[18:01] | Eddie was shot four months ago on duty. | 埃迪在四个月前中过枪 |
[18:04] | He almost died. | 捡回一条命 |
[18:06] | The sniper. | 「狙击手杀人事件」 |
[18:07] | He’s dead, and I’m not. | 对方死了 我还活着 |
[18:10] | I don’t even think about him anymore. | 他已经被我抛诸脑后了 |
[18:12] | That could be called repression. | 可能是被压抑下去了 |
[18:14] | Or just moving forward. | 也许是不再纠结了 |
[18:16] | Maybe, but I would like to give you this delightful and informative pamphlet | 也许吧 但我要给你一个形式讨喜而内容丰富的小册子 |
[18:21] | outlining what to do if you start experiencing symptoms again. | 下次你再发作时 就知道怎么应对了 |
[18:24] | I won’t be needing that. | 我不需要 |
[18:31] | Fine. | 行 |
[18:37] | I don’t panic. | 我不会恐慌 |
[19:58] | Bye-bye. | 永别了 |
[20:12] | She’s up! | 她起床了 |
[20:14] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[20:15] | What is my little man doing here? | 我家宝贝儿子怎么来了 |
[20:17] | Michael dropped him off last night after you went to bed. | 你昨晚睡下之后 迈克尔送过来了 |
[20:20] | He was missing his mom. | 他想妈妈了 |
[20:22] | Well, I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[20:24] | So am I gonna get some of your special waffles? | 我能享用你做的华夫饼吗 |
[20:27] | No, even better. We made pancakes with cheese in ’em. | 不 更好吃的 我们做了芝士煎饼 |
[20:30] | Ricotta. | 乳清干酪 |
[20:32] | Makes ’em fluffier. | 更松软可口 |
[20:35] | I can’t wait to try them. | 我等不及要尝一口了 |
[20:37] | Cream and sugar’s on the table. | 桌上有奶油和糖 |
[20:40] | You sit, we serve. | 你坐下 我们伺候你 |
[20:43] | Just like a restaurant. | 享受贵宾待遇 |
[20:45] | Come here, you. | 你真贴心啊 |
[20:54] | Sergeant Grant, are you familiar with a facility known as “Studio Self Storage”? | 格兰特警官 你知道「隔间自助仓库」吗 |
[21:00] | Intimately. | 非常熟悉 |
[21:01] | And on the evening of May 4, 2020, | 2020年5月4日那晚 |
[21:04] | did you have occasion to enter this facility? | 你去过那间仓库吗 |
[21:07] | I did. | 去过 |
[21:09] | And who granted you access to this business? | 谁授权你去这里了 |
[21:11] | No one did. I just walked in. | 没人 我自己走进去了 |
[21:15] | You just walked in? | 你自己走进去了 |
[21:17] | With a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[21:19] | No warrant was necessary. | 不需要搜查令 |
[21:20] | Really? How’s that? | 是吗 此话怎讲 |
[21:23] | I observed that an outside door had been suspiciously wedged open, | 我注意到门很可疑地被支开了 |
[21:28] | so I conducted a business check. | 于是我进去例行检查了 |
[21:31] | Right, right. “Business check.” | 行 “例行检查” |
[21:32] | That’s– one of those phrases cops deploy | 但凡警察想省事 |
[21:34] | when they want to get around pesky things like warrants. | 嫌申请搜查令麻烦 都会用这种托辞 |
[21:36] | Prejudicial, Your Honor. | 偏见引导 法官阁下 |
[21:38] | Mr. Hudson, let’s keep it in check. | 哈德森先生 请回归正题 |
[21:43] | Did anyone else see this suspiciously wedged open door, Sergeant Grant? | 还有别人看到门可疑地被支开了吗 格兰特警官 |
[21:48] | No. | 没有 |
[21:49] | No. Just you. | 没别人 只有你 |
[21:51] | And did you turn on your body camera when you entered? | 你进来时 打开警用摄像机了吗 |
[21:53] | I didn’t get a chance to. I was attacked… by you. | 我还没来得及 就被你偷袭了 |
[21:57] | That’s your version. | 这是你的一面说辞 |
[21:59] | I remember it the other way around. | 我记得是我被你打了 |
[22:01] | As I recall, a lot of people heard it over the radio. | 据我所知 很多人都通过警用电台听到这一段了 |
[22:04] | Then I’m sure they heard you identify yourself as police? | 那他们肯定听到你表明自己是警察了 |
[22:07] | I followed procedure. | 我当时按规行事了 |
[22:09] | Of course. | 这是自然 |
[22:12] | Sergeant Grant, | 格兰特警官 |
[22:13] | how many times have you been put on restricted duty for misconduct? | 你在当差中出现过几次行为不端呢 |
[22:20] | A few. | 一些吧 |
[22:21] | How about five times? | 五次了 |
[22:24] | – I’m good police. – No. My– | -我是个好警察 -好吧 |
[22:26] | my personal favorite is the time | 我最感慨是那一次 |
[22:27] | that you threatened a teenage girl you felt was bullying your daughter. | 就是你威胁一个你认为霸凌你女儿的少女 |
[22:31] | I felt? | 我认为 |
[22:33] | That girl drove my daughter to attempt suicide. | 那个女孩把我女儿逼到服药自杀 |
[22:36] | So you arrested this minor, and you threw her in jail. | 于是你就把一个未成年少女抓进局子里了 |
[22:38] | You know, some people might consider that an abuse of power. | 这有滥用职权之嫌啊 |
[22:40] | – She had drugs on her person. – She said they weren’t hers. | -她身上有毒品 -她声称不是自己的 |
[22:43] | – They usually do. – And sometimes police plant evidence. | -狡辩之词而已 -也有可能是警方栽赃 |
[22:46] | Your Honor! | 法官阁下 |
[22:47] | Mr. Hudson, are we approaching a point? | 哈德森先生 你提问的要点是什么 |
[22:54] | Given that the state’s entire case against me rests on this so-called evidence | 鉴于本案中 将我定罪的证据 |
[23:00] | obtained by an illegal search by a rogue cop with a history of misconduct, | 是由一个目无法纪 多次失职的警察非法搜集而来 |
[23:05] | I would move that all items claimed to have been found at Studio Self Storage | 我恳请法庭 将「隔间自助仓库」搜集的证据排除 |
[23:09] | be suppressed and not considered evidence in this trial. | 不予作为呈堂证供 |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:17] | All right. Let’s take a recess while I consider my ruling. | 休庭之后 再做判决 |
[23:20] | You may step down, Sergeant Grant. | 你可以离席了 格兰特警官 |
[23:57] | Expect the I-L-S approach. | I-L-S可以降落了 |
[24:00] | Roger, ground. LTY-226… | 收到 中心 LTY-226 |
[24:04] | LTY-226, repeat. | LTY-226 请回答 |
[24:08] | LTY-226, acknowledge. | LTY-226 请回答 |
[24:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:11] | Just lost contact with LTY-226 on final approach. | 跟LTY-226失联了 |
[24:15] | Transponder and radio just disappeared. | 雷达和无线电都没有讯号了 |
[24:17] | LTY-226, come in. | LTY-226 请回话 |
[24:20] | It was at 4,000 feet, nothing near it. | 飞机当时在四千英尺处 附近无干扰 |
[24:22] | Good. It’s just a glitch. Keep hailing. | 很好 只是临时故障 继续呼叫 |
[24:28] | What the… what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[24:29] | – My screen went down. – What happened? | -电脑黑屏了 -怎么回事 |
[24:32] | Keep your heads, people! | 大家冷静 |
[24:33] | Liz, call Control Center in Palmdale. | 利兹 联系棕榈谷的控制中心 |
[24:35] | Tell them TRACON and Towers are both at ATC zero | 就说空中交通管制的终端雷达管制区和控制塔 |
[24:37] | with a total loss of radars and radio. | 出现了雷达和无线电失灵 |
[24:40] | If it’s just us, hand control off to other towers. | 如果只是我们这边有问题 就手控移交给其它塔台处理 |
[24:42] | Reroute everyone, no one in or out of LAX without further notice. | 重新规划降落路线 洛杉矶机场禁飞 等待指示 |
[24:46] | Mike, Rudy, don’t wait. Start calling other airports– | 迈克 鲁迪 别等了 开始联系其它机场 |
[24:48] | Burbank, Ontario, Long Beach– get them radioing flights. | 通知伯班克 安大略 长滩 进行无线电定向飞行 |
[24:50] | Prioritize anyone who was about to land. | 先让即将降落的飞机落地 |
[24:57] | Sup? LTY-226 is back. | 苏姐 LTY-226又回来了 |
[25:05] | LTY-226, give me your status. | LTY-226 汇报情况 |
[25:08] | LTY-226, come in. | LTY-226 请回话 |
[25:11] | We got bigger problems. | 有一个更严重的问题 |
[25:12] | That plane’s on a collision course with the tower. | 飞机在塔台的碰撞航向范围内 |
[25:15] | It’s headed right for us. | 朝着我们飞过来了 |
[25:26] | LTY-226, climb to 10,000 feet and maintain. | LTY-226 升至一万英尺 保持这个高度 |
[25:30] | You are not cleared to land. Any visuals? | 你们不能降落 能看到飞机吗 |
[25:33] | Cloud cover’s at 500 feet. Zero visibility. | 五百英尺处云层遮掩 可见度为零 |
[25:37] | We’re not gonna see it till it’s right on us. | 撞击到我们之前 没法看到 |
[25:42] | Sup, there are 239 souls on that plane. | 苏姐 飞机上有239条人命 |
[25:44] | We don’t even know how many other flights are in trouble. | 我们都不知道还有多少其它航班出现问题 |
[25:46] | Should we evacuate the tower? | 要撤离塔台吗 |
[25:48] | – Should we evacuate the airport? – No time. | -要疏散机场吗 -没时间了 |
[25:51] | Keep trying. I’m getting the signal light. | 继续呼叫 我去拿警示灯 |
[25:54] | Everyone else, brace for impact. | 大家准备好避难 |
[25:58] | LTY-226, confirm climb to 10,000 feet. | LTY-226 请升至一万英尺处 |
[26:01] | Emergency. You are not clear to land. | 紧急通知 飞机不能降落 |
[26:07] | God. It’s here. | 天呐 来了 |
[26:09] | LTY-226, pull up and go around! | LTY-226 快向上升空 |
[26:11] | You are lined up with the tower, not the runway! | 你们要跟塔台撞上了 这不是飞机跑道 |
[26:14] | Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! | 升空 升空 |
[26:16] | Brace for impact! Brace for impact! | 紧急避难 紧急避难 |
[26:30] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[26:32] | Sup, I have Los Angeles Center. | 苏姐 我联系上洛杉矶中心了 |
[26:36] | Successful contacting all flights and rerouting, including 226. | 成功联系上了所有航班 包括226 |
[26:40] | Whatever the system fail is, it’s local to us. | 不管是什么系统故障 仅限于我们 |
[26:45] | Everyone’s in good hands. | 大家都没事了 |
[26:56] | See? No reason to panic. | 瞧 没必要恐慌 |
[27:01] | Great job, everyone! | 大家表现真棒 |
[27:03] | You kept your cool, you made me proud. | 你们沉着冷静 太争气了 |
[27:07] | Now let’s get IT up here and see who kicked a plug out of the wall. | 赶紧把技术小哥找来查一下到底是什么情况吧 |
[27:13] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[27:18] | He’s right over there. | 他在这边 |
[27:22] | His name is Nick. I’m his supervisor. | 他叫尼克 我是他的上司 |
[27:24] | He’s been unconscious for eight minutes. | 他已经昏迷八分钟了 |
[27:25] | I can’t get a steady pulse. | 脉搏不稳 |
[27:26] | Got it. We’ll take it from here. | 好 交给我们吧 |
[27:27] | Let’s clear out. Give me some room. | 大家让一下 |
[27:37] | Eddie, this is the part where you glue wires to him. | 埃迪 你该给他接电极线了 |
[27:46] | Shouldn’t the air traffic controllers be…? | 飞航管制员不应该 |
[27:48] | Controlling air traffic? I was just wondering the same thing. | 指挥空中交通 我也纳闷儿呢 |
[27:51] | Our system’s down. Techs are figuring out why. | 系统崩溃了 技术人员正在查原因 |
[27:54] | Nick, can you hear me?! | 尼克 你能听见吗 |
[27:55] | – He’s in V-fib. – Damn it. | -他出现室颤了 -该死 |
[27:59] | Come on, buddy. Come on, Nick. | 兄弟 挺住 尼克 |
[28:02] | Clear. | 离手 |
[28:08] | Normal rhythm. | 恢复心率了 |
[28:10] | It’s okay, Nick. Just breathe. | 没事了 尼克 慢慢呼吸 |
[28:12] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:13] | You had a heart attack. | 你心脏病突发了 |
[28:15] | You must have a good boss. | 幸亏你的上司是个活菩萨 |
[28:16] | She kept you with us until the cavalry arrived. | 她在救护人员来之前 一直对你进行急救 |
[28:21] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:24] | Don’t know. My heart’s racing. I can’t breathe. | 说不好 我心跳加速 喘不上气 |
[28:27] | Am I having a heart attack, too? | 我也是突发心脏病吗 |
[28:28] | Not necessarily. Could be a panic attack. | 不一定 也可能是恐慌发作 |
[28:30] | Guys, we got another one! | 各位 又倒下一个 |
[28:32] | This is Captain Nash. | 我是纳什队长 |
[28:32] | We’re gonna need a second gurney. | 需要再派一辆轮床 |
[28:40] | Are they gonna be okay? | 他们不会有事吧 |
[28:42] | Both are responsive, vitals are good. | 二人都有意识 生命体征正常 |
[28:44] | Hey, Sup, looks like the system’s rebooting. | 苏姐 系统重启了 |
[28:47] | Everything’s coming back on line. | 系统上线了 |
[28:49] | Finally, a piece of good news. | 总算来点好消息了 |
[28:54] | You lose. | 你们输了 |
[28:57] | All your systems belong to us. | 你们的系统被我们”绑架”了 |
[28:59] | To get them back, send $25 million. | 想要赎回 就得交两千五百万美金 |
[29:01] | Click the link below. | 点击下面的链接 |
[29:04] | Karen was right. This is the end of the world. | 凯伦说得没错 “世界末日”了 |
[29:06] | When is it not? | 天天都是”末日”啊 |
[29:12] | We’re gonna need another gurney. | 请再派一辆轮床进来 |
[29:15] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[29:28] | I knew I turned this off. | 我明明关机了 |
[29:30] | Cell phones are to be turned off when you enter my courtroom. | 进入法庭之前 就应该关机 |
[29:38] | – Hey, you’re not my judge. – Deputy, what are you doing? | -你不是我案子的法官 -法警 什么情况 |
[29:40] | We’re in the middle of a proceeding. | 我们正在审案呢 |
[29:41] | Sorry, Your Honor. The computer told me to bring him up. | 对不起 法官阁下 系统显示让我带犯人过来 |
[29:43] | Must be a scheduling mix-up. | 可能是系统分配问题 |
[29:46] | Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on? | 有谁能告诉我 这是怎么回事 |
[29:49] | I-I don’t know, Judge. | 我不清楚 法官 |
[29:51] | All right, I want this courtroom cleared now! Now! | 所有闲杂人都离开我的法庭 |
[29:54] | No way! I know my rights! I want my day in court! | 不行 我有权利 我要公平受审 |
[29:58] | Get them. Get them out of here! | 抓住 都带走 |
[29:59] | Out! | 出去 |
[30:01] | Enough! Back up! | 够了 退后 |
[30:04] | Order! Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[30:07] | – Get off me! – My God. | -放开我 -天呐 |
[30:08] | – Get off me! – Order! Out! | -放开我 -肃静 出去 |
[30:11] | Go back! Let’s go! | 退后 走 |
[30:13] | All right, everybody, please take your seat. | 大家都入座 |
[30:18] | Is the defendant…? | 被告人 |
[30:21] | Where’s the defendant? | 被告人呢 |
[30:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
[30:40] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[31:14] | Money! | 钱 |
[31:15] | Check it out! | 快看啊 |
[31:28] | My God. Look at all that money. | 天呐 这么多钱啊 |
[31:33] | Hey, man! | 搞什么啊 |
[31:41] | Get out of the sidewalk! Clear, clear, clear, clear! | 快撤离 让开 让开 |
[32:13] | Insanity. | 这个世界疯了 |
[32:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:28] | Hey, Maddie. I was calling you about lunch today. | 麦迪 今天不是约好吃饭吗 |
[32:31] | Josh? | 乔什 |
[32:32] | You’re not already on your way, are you? | 你没在路上吧 |
[32:34] | No. I’m- I’m sorry. I… | 没 抱歉 |
[32:35] | I’m running… running behind schedule. | 我误点了 |
[32:39] | and totally missing my doctor’s appointment. | 而且还错过了医生的预诊 |
[32:41] | Yeah. Pretty sure everyone’s gonna miss their appointments today. | 大家今天都错过了各种预约 |
[32:43] | First the cell phones became self-aware, | 先是手机”都会自己打电话”了 |
[32:45] | and then the airport was hit, and now, it’s the apocalypse. | 接着机场也遭遇黑客攻击了 现在是天下大乱了 |
[32:48] | What? | 什么 |
[32:50] | You haven’t seen it? | 你不知道吗 |
[32:51] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻都报道了 |
[32:53] | Look, Maddie, I’m sorry. I really got to go. | 麦迪 抱歉 我得挂了 |
[32:55] | We’ll get lunch when this thing blows over, okay? | 等这一劫过去 再吃饭吧 |
[32:59] | What thing, huh? | 什么劫 |
[33:04] | – Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston… – Okay. | -亚特兰大 巴尔的摩 波士顿 -来看看吧 |
[33:06] | And now Los Angeles has joined the grim fraternity of cities held hostage | 如今洛杉矶也卷入了「城市人质」的惨遇之中 |
[33:09] | by sophisticated hackers from somewhere overseas. | 被海外狡诈的骇客所要挟 |
[33:12] | They call it “Ransomware,” | 称之为”勒索软件” |
[33:14] | And if you don’t pay up, they won’t give you back your systems. | 如果不付赎金 就无法赎回系统控制权 |
[33:17] | Just ask air traffic control at LAX, | 洛杉矶机场的飞航管制塔 |
[33:19] | where for a few terrifying moments today, | 今天早些时候就经历了一场惊心梦魇 |
[33:21] | it seemed as if the sky might actually be falling. | 就像是天真的要塌了 |
[33:24] | But transportation systems weren’t the only targets. | 但不仅仅是交通系统受到攻击 |
[33:27] | Chaos spread to the downtown courthouse… | 市中心法院也一片混乱 |
[33:35] | I guess your daddy’s gonna be pretty busy today. | 你爸今天可有得忙了 |
[33:43] | – Dr. Salazar, three MIs. – Three? All right. | -萨拉扎医生 三名心肌梗塞患者 -三名 好吧 |
[33:46] | Exam rooms four through six. | 送到检查室四到六 |
[33:47] | All three get a full panel, EKG and chest CTs. | 三个都接上仪表 做心电图和胸部CT |
[33:50] | Dear God, if that’s even working. | 天呐 都不知道还好不好用 |
[33:53] | Mr. Diaz? I wasn’t expecting to see you again so soon. | 迪亚兹先生 没想到这么快又见面了 |
[33:56] | – How you feeling? – Good. All good. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 非常好 |
[34:02] | What a mess. | 真是乱套了 |
[34:03] | Beyond. | 无法形容啊 |
[34:04] | We are having to bust into our prescription cases just to get access to any drugs, | 我们得打破取药机 才能拿到药 |
[34:08] | not that we know who to give them to. | 还不知道该给哪个患者 |
[34:10] | We are locked out of our computers, so no patient charts. | 电脑登不了 病历也看不了 |
[34:12] | IV drip rates are being calculated with a stopwatch and a white board. | 静脉注射率用秒表和白板计算 |
[34:16] | And every vent on this floor just shut down, | 这一层的每一个通风孔都关闭了 |
[34:18] | so we are bagging patients by hand. | 我们只能手动给患者上氧 |
[34:20] | Dr. Salazar, Mr. Rudnick is prepped. | 萨拉扎医生 鲁德尼克先生准备好做手术了 |
[34:23] | Transplant team is ready in OR three. | 移植手术医生护士们在三号手术室了 |
[34:24] | That’s great, but we’re not starting without the heart. | “很好” 但前提得有心脏换啊 |
[34:26] | I’m on with the pilot. They’re 12 minutes out. | 我联系飞行员了 12分钟后到 |
[34:28] | Sounds like you could use some extra hands. | 感觉你需要人手帮忙啊 |
[34:31] | – Just tell us where you want us. – Everywhere? | -哪里需要 就安排我们去哪里 -哪里都需要 |
[34:34] | What do you mean, gone? | 什么叫不见了 |
[34:36] | Systems all over the city were hit in one mass attack. | 全市的系统都被骇客攻击了 |
[34:40] | Not just the courthouse. | 不只是法院 |
[34:41] | This police station, trains. | 警局 火车站 |
[34:43] | I hear they’re even having trouble at the zoo. | 连动物园都惨遭”黑手”了 |
[34:45] | Those aren’t the cages I’m worried about. | 我不担心那些”笼子” |
[34:48] | I mean, he’s out there now. He’s really out there. | 他逃出来了 行动自由了 |
[34:52] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[34:53] | What if he finds us? He knows where we live. | 他找到我们怎么办 他知道我们住哪儿 |
[34:56] | Which is why I don’t think you should go home. | 所以你们最好不要回家 |
[34:59] | Not for a while. | 暂时不行 |
[35:00] | Stay with friends, family, get a hotel. | 住在朋友或家人那边 酒店也行 |
[35:03] | I’ll let you know when it is safe. | 等抓到他 我再通知你们 |
[35:06] | You have no idea where he might go? | 你不知道他可能会去哪儿 |
[35:07] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[35:09] | Do you think there’s any chance he might reach out to you? | 你觉得他可能会联系你吗 |
[35:11] | – He fired me, remember? – Yeah. | -他把我解雇了 -是 |
[35:14] | Any idea why he did that? | 他为什么解雇你啊 |
[35:15] | Isn’t it obvious? He likes to have control. | 明眼人都看得出来啊 他喜欢掌控大局 |
[35:17] | He can’t stand it if someone else does, especially a woman. | 他不能忍受别人掌控局势 尤其是女人 |
[35:21] | I’ve noticed. What can you tell us about these women? | 我意识到了 你了解这几个女孩吗 |
[35:25] | His fan club? | 他的”脑残粉” |
[35:33] | Any chance any one or more of them would shelter him if he knocked on their door? | 如果他上门 这些女孩有人会收留他吗 |
[35:37] | Any of them… in a heartbeat. | 都会 眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[35:39] | You wouldn’t happen to have their names or addresses, would you? | 你知道她们的名字 清楚她们的住址吗 |
[35:42] | No, but I know who would. | 我不知道 但能查到 |
[35:46] | They all visited him in lockup. | 她们都去监守所看过他 |
[35:48] | Visitor’s log at Men’s Central. | 有来访记录 |
[35:57] | Hey, what was with that doctor on the way in? | 刚进来时 那个医生是怎么回事 |
[36:01] | Why is she asking if you’re all right? | 她为什么问你有没有事 |
[36:03] | It was nothing. I wasn’t feeling well the other day, so… | 没什么 我那天不舒服 |
[36:07] | she checked me out. | 她检查了一下我 |
[36:08] | She’s a-a cardiologist. | 她是个心脏科医生 |
[36:10] | At a hospital. Are you saying you had a heart attack? | 还是在医院 你心脏病突发吗 |
[36:12] | No, I’m not saying I had a heart attack. | 没有 我没说我有心脏病 |
[36:15] | I’m saying the opposite. | 我是说刚好相反 |
[36:16] | I’m saying I didn’t have a heart attack. | 我是说我没有心脏病 |
[36:17] | But you did think you were having a heart attack. | 但你觉得你心脏病突发了 |
[36:19] | Can we just drop this? | 咱能别纠结这事了吗 |
[36:20] | Think the trauma bay’s on its feet for now. | 创伤治疗室目前没什么活儿了 |
[36:23] | We did all we could. Little snip there, little stitch here. | 我们尽量去帮忙包扎了 |
[36:25] | You guys want us to tag you out? | 需要我们替班吗 |
[36:27] | – Give you a break? – Yeah. | -让你们休息一下 -好 |
[36:28] | Great idea. Eddie really shouldn’t be exerting himself right now. | 好主意 埃迪目前不该这么操劳 |
[36:32] | Seriously, Buck? | 你够了 巴克 |
[36:40] | Chopper 305, I’m heading up to the roof now. Over. | 305直升机 我这就前往屋顶 收到请回复 |
[36:43] | Roger that. Medevac 305, approaching the pad. | 收到 305空中救援队 马上降落 |
[36:49] | Athena, how close are you to the Little Tokyo address? | 阿西娜 你离小东京区还有多远 |
[36:52] | I’m close. Trouble is, nothing is moving. | 很近 问题是 车不动啊 |
[36:54] | Traffic’s a nightmare. | 堵车堵到心堵啊 |
[36:56] | Listen, I’m almost at the Echo Park address, | 这样 我快到回音公园那边了 |
[36:58] | Cynthia Walden. | 辛西娅·瓦尔登 |
[36:59] | Why don’t you let me check it out, | 我先去看一眼 |
[37:00] | and then I’ll meet you in Little Tokyo. | 然后我去小东京那边找你 |
[37:01] | You want me to wait for you? No. | 你想让我等你 不行 |
[37:03] | There’s a reason we split up, Lou. | 我们分头行事 就是为省时间 卢 |
[37:05] | I’m not letting this dirtbag get away again. | 我不会再让这个人渣逃走了 |
[37:08] | I need to remind you, | 我得提醒你 |
[37:08] | the last time you faced this guy alone in a blackout, it didn’t go so good. | 你上次停电时 单独对付这个人 结局不太好啊 |
[37:12] | Yeah, well, it won’t go down like that again. | 不会再像上次那样了 |
[37:14] | Not this time. Not today. | 这次不行 今天不行 |
[37:33] | Medevac, I see you! | 空中救援队 我看到你们了 |
[37:36] | We’re ready to receive the package. | 准备好交接了 |
[37:40] | Is everyone good back there? | 没有什么异常吧 |
[37:43] | We’re good. | 没有 |
[37:46] | Detective Ransone. LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警探 兰森 |
[37:49] | – Mind if I take a look around? – Come on in. | -我能进来看看吗 -进来吧 |
[38:02] | Expecting company? | 你约了人吗 |
[38:05] | I set the table for him every night. | 我每晚都会准备好 等他来 |
[38:09] | Today, | 今日 |
[38:10] | Los Angeles has been held hostage by an unscrupulous band of criminals | 洛杉矶被一群躲在网络背后的卑鄙罪犯 |
[38:14] | who prefer to hide in the shadows. | 进行了要挟 |
[38:18] | Open it. Now. | 开们 快 |
[38:20] | Well, let me be clear. | 让我把话说明白了 |
[38:21] | The city of Los Angeles does not negotiate with terrorists. | 洛杉矶不会与恐怖分子谈判 |
[38:25] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:29] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到这景象了吗 |
[38:41] | Because of course. | 该来总会来啊 |
[38:48] | Mayday! Mayday! We’re coming in hot. | 求救 求救 飞机要坠落了 |
[38:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[38:55] | I can’t see the pad. Hang on! | 我看不到降落位置了 坐稳了 |
[38:57] | Generators should have kicked in automatically. Something’s wrong. | 备用发电机本应该启动啊 这里面有问题 |
[38:59] | Chim’s finding out where they are. | 老奇去打听备用发电机的位置了 |
[39:00] | All right, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Guys, back of the building, near the service doors. | 各位 楼后 靠近勤务门 |
[39:03] | Buck, get the tools, meet us there. | 巴克 拿上工具 到时找我们 |
[39:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[39:10] | I lost the whole tail rotor. | 尾桨失控了 |
[39:12] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[39:17] | That came from the roof. | 屋顶出事了 |
[39:30] | The generators will have to wait. | 先别找发电机了 |
[39:38] | LAPD. Put your hands up. | 洛杉矶警方 举起手 |
[39:39] | Relax. I saw you through the peephole. | 别激动 我在猫眼里看到你了 |
[39:41] | Step back. Keep your hands up. | 退后 举起双手 |
[39:43] | Y- You can’t come in here without a warrant. | 没有搜查令 你不能进来 |
[39:45] | If I think you’re harboring a criminal, I absolutely can. | 如果我觉得你窝藏罪犯 我就可以进来 |
[39:48] | Move! | 让开 |
[39:53] | Stop right there. | 停下 |
[39:55] | Open it. | 打开 |
[40:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | The closet. | 衣柜 |
[40:24] | You’re wrong about him, you know. | 你误解他了 |
[40:26] | Jeffery would never hurt a soul. | 「杰弗里哥哥」如天使 不会害人 |
[40:28] | You’re telling that tale to the wrong woman. | 你这种被洗脑的话 不该跟我说 |
[40:31] | Right. That fight you lost to him. | 也是 你上次跟他打输了 |
[40:35] | He said you attacked him. | 他说你偷袭了他 |
[40:37] | He said he was defending himself. | 他说自己只是正当防卫 |
[40:39] | That what he said? | 他这么说的啊 |
[40:40] | Jeffery always has to defend himself. | 「我家哥哥」总是得保护自己 |
[40:43] | That’s why he had to fire that bitch lawyer. | 因此他才解雇了那个贱人律师 |
[40:45] | He blamed her for everything. He said it was all her fault. | 他说一切都怪她 都是她的错 |
[41:11] | Evening, Counselor. | 晚上好 律师 |
[41:13] | Jeffery, you scared the hell out of me. | 杰弗里 你吓我一跳 |
[41:16] | Put your shoes back on. Now! | 把鞋穿上 快点 |
[41:21] | You know, I really got to thank you. | 我真得谢谢你 |
[41:24] | If you hadn’t given me such truly terrible legal advice, | 如果不是你给我瞎指点 |
[41:26] | I never would have fired you, | 我就不会炒了你 |
[41:27] | and I’d still be sitting in a damn cage right now. | 我就还得在牢里蹲着呢 |
[41:36] | So thanks for sucking. | 谢谢你这么”不给力” |
[41:40] | I don’t think I gave you terrible advice. | 我不觉得我是瞎指点 |
[41:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:46] | You wanted to plead me down. | 你之前想让我认罪 |
[41:51] | You had no intention of fighting for me. | 你根本没打算维护我 |
[41:53] | I wonder if you got any real fight in you at all, Lila. | 我很怀疑你有没有维护的意识 莱拉 |
[41:58] | Guess we’re gonna have to find out, huh? | 我们来拭目以待吧 |
[42:04] | Do you have any cash? | 你有现金吗 |
[42:08] | Some. | 有一些 |
[42:12] | – Where are we going? – I don’t know yet. | -我们去哪儿 -还不清楚 |
[42:14] | Roads are pretty jammed, | 交通瘫痪 都堵在路上 |
[42:15] | but we’re gonna figure out something. | 但我们会想出办法 |
[42:20] | Hey, Jeff. | 小杰啊 |
[42:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:23] | Yeah. I-I think so. | 应该没事 |
[42:35] | Gotta hand it to you, Sergeant. | 不得不佩服你啊 警官 |
[42:36] | When your instincts are right, they are very, very right. | 你的直觉 那真不是一般准啊 |
[42:39] | – You got him? – We got him, Athena. | -你抓到他了吗 -抓到了 阿西娜 |
[42:43] | Praise the Lord. | 感谢上帝啊 |
[42:44] | That’s great news, Lou. The lawyer? | 这真是太好了 卢 律师呢 |
[42:47] | A bit shaken up, but she’ll be fine. | 有点吓坏了 但她没事 |
[42:49] | Jeffery’s big adventure is done. He’s going back to lockup. | 杰弗里的”江湖之行”止于此了 他要回去蹲局子了 |
[42:53] | I know some people who are going to be very happy to hear that. | 有人知道这事肯定很高兴 |
[43:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:01] | Colleen? It’s Sergeant Grant. | 科琳 我是格兰特警官 |
[43:03] | – We got him. – My God. Really? | -我们抓到他了 -天呐 真的吗 |
[43:07] | Really. | 真的 |
[43:08] | That is such a relief. | 心中的石头总算放下了 |
[43:11] | I know, baby. | 我懂 |
[43:12] | You can go home now. It’s safe. | 你可以回家了 现在安全了 |
[43:30] | It’s over. | 噩梦结束了 |