时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | I’ll take lane six and size-12 shoes, please. | 请帮我开第六道和12号的鞋 |
[00:46] | My dad said you’ve been using that same bad joke | 我爸说你从他还在这工作的时候 |
[00:48] | since way back when he still worked here. | 就在用这个冷笑话了 |
[00:50] | Yeah? One of these days, it’s gonna get a laugh, brother. | 是吗 那时候还能把人逗笑呢 兄弟 |
[00:56] | Oh, hey. Say hello to your old man for me, all right? | 替我向你爸问好啊 |
[01:08] | How’s it looking out there, Eyes? | 他们看起来怎么样 监控员 |
[01:09] | Like they all want to kill me. | 他们看起来都想杀了我 |
[01:11] | – You say that every day. – I mean it every day. | -你每天都这么说 -每天都如此 |
[01:16] | Remember to use the cream I’m giving you. | 记得用我给你的乳霜 |
[01:18] | And for God’s sake, put on some underwear. | 看在上帝的份上穿上内裤吧 |
[01:19] | Good morning, Doc. | 早上好 医生 |
[01:21] | It’s 4:00 p.m. | 都下午四点了 |
[01:22] | Well, it’s morning to me. | 这是我的早上 |
[01:26] | Hello, sir. | 长官你好 |
[01:27] | I need you to be on high alert today, Vaughn. | 今天得高度警惕 沃恩 |
[01:29] | Inmates have been acting extra combative lately. | 最近犯人都非常好斗 |
[01:31] | Any idea why? | 原因了解吗 |
[01:32] | Could be the new warden’s reforms, but I don’t know. | 可能是监狱长换届 我也不知道 |
[01:34] | Feels like somebody’s been agitating. | 感觉有人在煽动大家 |
[01:36] | Copy that. Where do you want me? | 明白 我去哪执勤 |
[01:37] | The usual. Mitchell needs a walk. | 老样子 米切尔得放个风 |
[01:40] | – Not again. – You’re the only one he likes. | -不是吧 -他只喜欢你 |
[01:48] | Hands. | 手 |
[01:58] | All right, let’s go. You know the drill. | 走吧 流程你知道的 |
[02:05] | Let’s go! Line it up! | 跟着走 排好队 |
[02:25] | This guy is so freaking weird. | 这家伙太奇怪了 |
[02:34] | Hey. No littering. | 别乱扔垃圾 |
[02:45] | All right, time’s up. | 好了 到时间了 |
[02:47] | Let’s pack it in. | 回牢房了 |
[03:41] | This is 911 Metro. Is this a drill? | 这里是911接警中心 这是演习吗 |
[03:43] | This is Security Chief Isaacs at Jamestown State Prison. | 这里是詹姆斯敦州立监狱的安全主管艾萨克 |
[03:46] | The code is 57-Charlie-Adam-James. | 安全码是57CAJ |
[03:48] | Color of the day is yellow. | 今天的颜色是黄色 |
[03:50] | Confirmed: code yellow. | 确认 黄色警报 |
[03:52] | Sitrep: Inmates have broken free of containment | 情况报告 犯人失去控制 |
[03:55] | and have taken control of Cell Blocks A and C. | 控制了A区和C区监狱 |
[03:58] | We have multiple fires burning, | 多处起火 |
[04:00] | and the ventilation system | 通风系统 |
[04:01] | is pushing smoke throughout the prison. | 在把烟雾带到整个监狱 |
[04:03] | Situation is critical. I repeat, this is not a drill. | 情况紧急 重申 这不是演习 |
[04:14] | The unrest started in Cell Block Two | 骚乱是从二区开始的 |
[04:16] | and spread quickly. | 并迅速蔓延 |
[04:18] | Then a handful of prisoners | 然后一些犯人 |
[04:19] | took out the fire suppression system | 破坏了灭火系统 |
[04:20] | and started setting fires around the facility. | 开始四处起火 |
[04:23] | We managed to put out the smaller fires, | 我们尽力灭掉了小的火情 |
[04:24] | but the biggest one’s still burning in the HVAC corridor. | 但是最大的火势在通风系统通道里 |
[04:26] | What are we walking through to get to the fire? | 我们怎么去到失火点 |
[04:28] | Eyes, buzz us through. | 监控员 让我们进去 |
[04:30] | The riot’s only 40% contained at the moment, | 骚乱目前只控制了百分之四十 |
[04:32] | so you’ll be escorted by four of my men in full protective gear | 所以会有四名我的人装备上 |
[04:35] | carrying nonlethal weaponry. | 非致命武器护送你们过去 |
[04:37] | The main corridor is clear and locked down tight. | 主通道已安全并封锁 |
[04:39] | We’ll get you in and out safely. | 我们会保证你们安全出入的 |
[04:41] | You just have to take care of that fire. | 你们把火灭掉就行 |
[05:13] | All right, guys, get those hoses set. | 伙计们 接好水管 |
[05:15] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! | 来 快点快点 |
[05:19] | Buck, Eddie, put up a water curtain. | 巴克 埃迪 做水幕 |
[05:26] | That thing is gonna keep sucking smoke up into the system. | 那风扇会把烟一直往通风系统里送 |
[05:34] | Okay, Ravi, go find the kill switch. | 拉维 去找开关 |
[05:43] | You let me know when you got it. | 找到了告诉我 |
[05:46] | We got it, Cap. | 关了 老大 |
[05:47] | All right, guys, knock it down, knock it down. | 伙计们 灭火 灭火 |
[05:59] | All right, guys, let’s go. You got it. | 咱们走 你来负责 |
[06:01] | Okay, Garcia, fire’s out. | 好了 加西亚 火灭掉了 |
[06:02] | Sorry, Block Three’s blowing up. I got to go deal with that. | 抱歉 三区又有暴动 我得去处理 |
[06:04] | What about our escort? | 那谁来护送我们 |
[06:05] | Block Two is still locked down. | 二区还封锁着 |
[06:06] | Wilkinson can handle your walk out. | 威尔金森能带你们出去 |
[06:07] | Come on, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[06:11] | Okay, 118, let’s go. | 118局 走 |
[06:12] | We’re on the move. | 得离开了 |
[06:26] | What is that? Is someone else in here? | 什么声音 这还有人吗 |
[06:27] | No, this area should be secure. | 不 这个区域应该是安全的 |
[06:30] | Over here. | 在这 |
[06:38] | Holy crap, that’s Mitchell. | 天哪 是米切尔 |
[06:40] | I wonder who got the drop on him. | 我好奇谁能干过他 |
[06:41] | Maybe one of your colleagues. | 或许是你们的同事 |
[06:43] | It doesn’t look like he held back, either. | 看起来他也没保留 |
[06:45] | Airway’s compromised. | 气道受损 |
[06:46] | We’re probably looking at a crushed trachea. | 或许气管压碎了 |
[06:47] | All right, we got to move. | 好了 咱得走了 |
[06:49] | These men are injured. Oh, and the guy in the shackles | 有人受伤了 这个戴手铐的人 |
[06:51] | has got a nasty gash in his lower abdomen. | 下腹部有很深的伤口 |
[06:54] | They’re scumbags. Leave ’em here. | 他们是混蛋 把他们留下 |
[06:55] | We’ve lost control of Block One. | 一区失去控制 |
[06:57] | All guards, fall back. | 所有守卫 撤退 |
[06:58] | We’re not leaving anybody. All right. | 不能把人留在这 |
[07:00] | Let’s get ’em up and out. No time for gurneys. | 把他们架走 没时间推轮床了 |
[07:02] | Yes, Warden, I get it, but there’s no way | 是 监狱长 我明白 但是 |
[07:04] | I can confidently say anything’s been put down at this point. | 现在无法确认已经被镇压的区域 |
[07:05] | We just lost the mess hall. | 食堂刚失守了 |
[07:06] | Inmates are loose in the main corridor. | 主通道有未受控制的犯人 |
[07:07] | Sir, we’re struggling to maintain control. | 长官 我们在勉力维持秩序 |
[07:10] | Eyes, buzz us out. | 监控员 开门 |
[07:16] | Whoa, stop, stop, stop, stop! He’s having a seizure. | 停停停 他癫痫了 |
[07:17] | Okay, get him down, get him down. | 把他放下 放下 |
[07:19] | All right, you guys go. Your guy can barely breathe. | 你们先走 你们的患者无法呼吸了 |
[07:22] | Go. We’re gonna be right behind you. That’s an order. Now, go. | 走 我们这就跟上 这是命令 走 |
[07:24] | Protocol says you got to have two guards with you. | 规定要求得有两名守卫保护你们 |
[07:26] | Plenty of room if you want to join. | 监狱里有的是地方 |
[07:27] | I need an ambulance escort for a prisoner | 需要护送救护车 |
[07:29] | transporting to the local ER. | 带犯人去当地急诊 |
[07:30] | – Anybody copy? – Vaughn here. | -有人听到吗 -沃恩在 |
[07:32] | Me and Mahoney are on the way. | 我和马霍尼这就来 |
[07:37] | I got to get back in there. | 我得回去 |
[07:38] | Don’t try to leave without that escort, all right? | 等护送员来了再离开好吗 |
[07:43] | Okay, how we doing, Hen? We got to move. | 亨 情况如何 我们得走了 |
[07:44] | Seizure’s probably due to blood loss. | 可能是失血过多导致的癫痫 |
[07:46] | Cap, let’s get him outside. -Okay. All right. | 队长 把他带出去 |
[07:48] | Grab him by the arms. | 抓住他的胳膊 |
[07:49] | Because reinforcements still need to move between sections. | 因为增援还得在各区四处行动 |
[07:52] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[07:53] | Loose inmates in Block Two. | 二区有未受控制的犯人 |
[07:55] | Need backup for Block Two! | 二区需要增援 |
[08:02] | You guys our escort? | 你们是来护送我们的吗 |
[08:03] | – Yes, sir. – Let’s get moving. | -是的 -咱们走吧 |
[08:17] | LAFD, you need to move. | 洛杉矶消防队 你们得快走 |
[08:21] | Infirmary, it’s still secure. | 医务室还是安全的 |
[08:23] | Okay, let’s move! Let’s go. | 好 走 快 |
[08:25] | Move! Come on. | 快 快点 |
[08:27] | Vaughn and Mahoney are escorting a prisoner. | 沃恩和马霍尼在护送犯人 |
[08:29] | Let ’em through. | 放行 |
[08:40] | We can’t get out. We’ve got an injured inmate. | 我们出不去 有受伤的犯人 |
[08:42] | Here, put him over on the bed. | 把他放在床上 |
[08:48] | Help me over here! | 快来帮我 |
[08:54] | Sorry, Doc. You okay? | 抱歉 医生 你还好吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll be fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[08:58] | What’s going on with the patient? | 患者什么情况 |
[08:59] | He’s got a stab wound to the lower abdomen. | 下腹部有刺伤 |
[09:02] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 失血过多 |
[09:03] | He was convulsing, but it’s slowed. | 他有过抽搐 但是缓过来了 |
[09:05] | It’s probably from the BP. He’ll need fluids. | 可能是因为血压 需要输液 |
[09:10] | Wait. That’s not an inmate. | 等等 他不是犯人 |
[09:12] | That’s Freddie Vaughn. | 他是弗雷迪·沃恩 |
[09:13] | He’s a guard. | 是警卫 |
[09:14] | – What? – Where’d you find him? | -什么 -你们在哪找到他的 |
[09:15] | In the machine room, next to the other prisoner. | 在设备间 在另一个犯人旁边 |
[09:18] | But if this one’s a guard… The other one probably is, too. | 但如果这是警卫 那另一个或许也是 |
[09:20] | So where are the prisoners? | 那犯人去哪了 |
[09:25] | 118 ambulance, come in. | 118救护车 回话 |
[09:31] | Buck, Eddie, come in. | 巴克 埃迪 回话 |
[09:35] | Buck, Eddie, | 巴克 埃迪 |
[09:36] | if you can hear me, return to the prison. | 要是能听到 返回监狱 |
[09:38] | Come… | 回 |
[09:40] | Kill the lights and sirens. | 关掉灯和鸣笛 |
[09:47] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[09:52] | I can’t thank you boys enough. | 真是太感谢你们了 |
[09:55] | I’ve waited 18 years to get the hell out of that place. | 我等了十八年才逃出来 |
[10:19] | Check ’em. | 搜身 |
[10:23] | Okay, so you broke out. | 好吧 你们逃出来了 |
[10:26] | What now? | 然后呢 |
[10:27] | Patient in there currently fighting for every breath. | 救护车里的患者正尽力呼吸每一口气 |
[10:31] | That your handiwork? | 是你们的杰作吗 |
[10:38] | Hey. No littering. | 别乱扔垃圾 |
[11:09] | Rapid Team, fire and rescue’s six minutes out. | 快速反应小队 消防救援队六分钟后到 |
[11:11] | You got to clear a path. | 需要清出通道 |
[11:13] | Push those guys back. | 把他们按回去 |
[11:42] | – So, what do we do? – Don’t know yet. | -我们怎么办 -还不知道 |
[11:46] | Maybe they just want the ambulance? | 或许他们只是想要救护车 |
[11:47] | Why would they search us if they’re gonna leave us behind? | 他们要是准备把我们丢下为什么还要搜身 |
[11:50] | There’s two of us. | 我们有两个人 |
[11:52] | There’s two of them. | 他们有两个人 |
[11:54] | – There’s two… – Cute kid. | -有两个 -可爱的小孩 |
[11:57] | Yours? | 你的吗 |
[11:58] | I’m guessing he lives with you at 4995 South Bedford Street. | 我猜他跟你一起住在4995贝德福德南街 |
[12:03] | – Hey, man. – Hey, don’t even… | -伙计 -别想… |
[12:05] | Okay, so now that we’re all on the same page, | 现在咱们有共识了 |
[12:09] | here’s what’s gonna happen next. | 接下来是这样 |
[12:12] | Warden isn’t sure if the riot was cover for the escape | 监狱长无法确定暴动是为了掩盖越狱 |
[12:15] | or if the escapees just seized on the opportunity. | 还是越狱者只是抓住了这个机会 |
[12:18] | So Buck and Eddie are in an ambulance | 所以巴克和埃迪跟两名罪犯 |
[12:20] | with two convicts and an injured guard. | 和一名受伤的警卫在救护车上 |
[12:22] | Well, dispatch has tracked the transponder on the ambulance. | 调度中心追踪了救护车上的应答机 |
[12:25] | It’s been stationary for a couple minutes. | 已经保持不动几分钟了 |
[12:26] | I’ve got units heading there right now. | 我已经派小队过去了 |
[12:28] | What about Bobby and the rest of the 118? | 那巴比和118局其他人呢 |
[12:30] | They’re still inside the prison. | 他们还在监狱里 |
[12:36] | Looks like the blade must’ve hit his splenic artery. | 看来刀片伤到了脾动脉 |
[12:38] | We can clamp it, slow his blood loss. | 我们可以夹住动脉 减缓失血 |
[12:41] | We should give him something for the pain first. | 先得给他点止疼药 |
[12:43] | Top drawer. One vial of morphine. | 上层抽屉 拿一瓶吗啡 |
[12:45] | Stop. Don’t sedate him. | 停 别给他上镇定剂 |
[12:47] | – I need you to wake him up. – What? | -得帮我把他弄醒 -什么 |
[12:49] | Look, you said he’s in security, right? | 你说他是警卫对吗 |
[12:51] | I need somebody who can tell me about security protocols here. | 得有人告诉我这里的安全规定 |
[12:54] | Who has keys, | 谁有钥匙 |
[12:55] | what they open and if we’re safe in here. | 能打开什么 我们在这是否安全 |
[12:57] | I’ve been a doctor here for a decade. | 我在这做了十年的医生 |
[12:58] | I can tell you there are three keys to this room: | 有三把钥匙能开这个房间 |
[13:00] | mine, the warden’s and the shift commander’s. | 我 监狱长和值班负责人各拿一把 |
[13:02] | We’re perfectly safe. | 我们非常安全 |
[13:03] | The shift commander in the Lexan booth who let us in here? | 值班负责人就是在防弹屋放我们进来的人吗 |
[13:06] | Yes, the security pod. Why? | 对 监控室 怎么了 |
[13:07] | Listen. | 听 |
[13:09] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[13:14] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[13:16] | If I had to guess, I’d say that’s | 我猜是 |
[13:17] | a bunch of guys trying to break into the security pod. | 一群人在试图攻进监控室 |
[13:21] | I need reinforcements to the security pod! | 监控室需要支援 |
[13:27] | – There’s no way they… – Doc, I have been a firefighter | -他们不可能 -医生 我做消防员 |
[13:29] | for nearly three decades, and trust me when I say | 快三十年了 请相信我 |
[13:32] | there is not a locked room anywhere that the right tools | 只要用对工具 花足够多的时间 |
[13:35] | and enough time can’t break open. | 根本没有打不开的房间 |
[13:36] | Now, please, wake him up. | 现在 请把他弄醒 |
[13:40] | Should be about half a mile ahead– on the right. | 应该在前面约半英里处 在右边 |
[13:43] | Dispatch, I’m not seeing anything | 调度中心 这条路上 |
[13:44] | resembling an ambulance on this road. | 没有救护车 |
[13:47] | It has to be there. | 肯定在那 |
[13:49] | You just passed it. | 你刚开过了 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么 |
[13:58] | I don’t know what you’re seeing on your end. | 我不知道你那边怎么显示的 |
[14:00] | Their transponder is pinging to your location. | 应答机显示他们就在你的位置 |
[14:03] | You should be on top of them right now. | 你现在应该就在他们附近 |
[14:07] | Yeah, about that. | 是 有倒是有… |
[14:19] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[14:20] | Other than choking on his own blood? | 除了被他自己的血呛到吗 |
[14:22] | Buck, hand me the Yankauer suction tube. | 巴克 把扬考尔抽吸管递给我 |
[14:26] | Hey, just make sure he doesn’t die in here. | 至少要保证他不死在这 |
[14:28] | Suddenly, you care about the guy you almost beat to death? | 你突然又关心差点被你打死的人了吗 |
[14:31] | Hey, if I wanted this guy dead, he’d be dead. | 我要是想让他死 他早就死了 |
[14:35] | I kept him alive. | 我留了他的命 |
[14:39] | Now, you do the same. | 你们也得这么做 |
[14:46] | Warden sent me their inmate files. | 监狱长把犯人的档案发给我了 |
[14:48] | We can’t track ’em, | 我们无法追踪他们 |
[14:49] | but maybe we can figure out where they might’ve gone. | 但或许可以推断出他们可能会去哪 |
[14:52] | Dominic Gale. | 多姆尼克·盖尔 |
[14:54] | He’s not from here. | 他不是本州人 |
[14:55] | He got picked up six years ago | 他在6年前被捕 |
[14:57] | on an out-of-state warrant for a home invasion in Milwaukee. | 因为在密尔沃基市入室抢劫在外州被通缉 |
[15:00] | Six years ago? What’s he still doing in a California prison? | 6年前 那他怎么还在加州的监狱 |
[15:03] | Uh, he killed a fellow prisoner while awaiting extradition, | 在等引渡时他杀了一个狱友 |
[15:07] | so we decided to hang on to him until after he finishes his 20. | 所以我们决定让他在这服满20年刑 |
[15:11] | No local ties. What about the other one? | 无本地社会关系 另一个呢 |
[15:13] | Mitchell Trent, | 米切尔·特伦特 |
[15:14] | he’s been on death row for 18 years. | 他被关在死囚区18年了 |
[15:17] | Uh, triple homicide. | 犯过三起谋杀案 |
[15:21] | And a long-ass list of prior offenses. | 还有一长串的前科 |
[15:23] | Yeah, dating back to a sealed juvenile record. | 对 可以追溯到未公开的少年犯记录 |
[15:27] | No visitors, no pen pals. | 无人探监 没有笔友 |
[15:30] | Until last year. | 直到去年 |
[15:31] | According to this, he started writing letters to his ex. | 根据记录 他开始给前妻写信 |
[15:34] | An ex from 18 years ago? | 18年前的前妻吗 |
[15:36] | Savanna Richards. She testified at his trial. | 叫萨万娜·理查兹 她在庭审上作证 |
[15:39] | She was the state’s key witness against him. | 她是州政府起诉他的关键证人 |
[15:41] | – She still local? – She is. | -她还在本地吗 -在 |
[15:44] | We need to get her into protection right now. | 得马上把她保护起来 |
[15:45] | Do you really think that he’d go through all this trouble | 你真的觉得他费尽周章越狱 |
[15:48] | breaking out just to settle an old score? | 只是为了算笔旧账吗 |
[15:50] | 18 years is a long time to stew. | 他熬了漫长的18年 |
[15:53] | Maybe that pot finally boiled over. | 也许他终于熬不住爆发了 |
[16:07] | You, go around back. | 你 绕去后面 |
[16:08] | If they are inside, I don’t want them making another escape. | 如果他们在里面 不能让他们再逃走 |
[16:10] | – You, with me. – Yes, ma’am. | -你 跟我走 -是 长官 |
[16:19] | LAPD. Anybody home? | 洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗 |
[16:23] | Police department. | 警察 |
[16:27] | – You looking for Savanna? – Yeah. We knocked. | -你找萨万娜吗 -是 我们敲了门 |
[16:29] | She doesn’t seem to be home. | 她好像不在家 |
[16:30] | She’s barely here. | 她不怎么待在家里 |
[16:32] | Usually doesn’t get home till late. | 一般很晚才回家 |
[16:34] | Do you know how I might find her? It’s important. | 你知道怎么找到她吗 我有要事 |
[16:36] | Uh, I have her contact. | 我有她的联系方式 |
[16:38] | Let me grab my phone. | 我去拿手机 |
[16:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:42] | Let’s get an unmarked unit here. | 安排暗哨在这盯着 |
[16:44] | All right? They can sit on the house | 明白吗 盯住这栋房子 |
[16:45] | until our jailbirds are back in their cage. | 直到犯人们被关回监狱 |
[16:47] | Also, I want a patrol doing laps around this neighborhood | 还有 派人在这个街区巡逻 |
[16:50] | – looking for that ambulance. – Yes, Sergeant. | -找那辆救护车 -是 警官 |
[16:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:54] | Much appreciated, ma’am. Thank you. | 非常感谢 女士 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Savanna Richards? | 是萨万娜·理查兹吗 |
[17:01] | This is Sergeant Athena Grant with the LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的阿西娜·格兰特警官 |
[17:04] | Can you tell me where you are right now? | 能告诉我你现在在哪吗 |
[17:10] | Okay, okay. Vaughn. | 好了 好了 沃恩 |
[17:12] | Vaughn, can you hear me? | 沃恩 能听到我说话吗 |
[17:14] | Can you hear me, Vaughn? Okay, good. Okay. | 你能听到吗 沃恩 好 很好 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry about this, and I don’t know how much you remember, | 抱歉你很疼 不知道你还记得什么 |
[17:18] | but I am with the Los Angeles Fire Department. | 但我是洛杉矶消防队的 |
[17:20] | There was a riot here. We tried to put out a fire, | 这里发生了暴乱 我们是来灭火的 |
[17:23] | and we got stuck in here on our way out. Do you understand me? | 但我们被困在这出不去了 能听明白吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah? Okay, good. Listen. | 明白吗 好 很好 听着 |
[17:29] | The guards lost control of this cell block, | 这个区已经失去控制了 |
[17:31] | and I don’t know how much time we have in here | 我不知道还剩多少时间 |
[17:33] | until the rioters start coming for us. | 那些暴乱者就冲进来了 |
[17:35] | And I need to get you and my people | 我得带着你和我的人 |
[17:37] | out of this infirmary. | 离开这个医务室 |
[17:38] | Cap, he needs pain management. | 队长 得给他止痛 |
[17:40] | You need to stop this. | 你不能再问了 |
[17:43] | Vaughn, is there any way out of here | 沃恩 除了那道门 |
[17:45] | besides through that door? | 还有别的出口吗 |
[17:48] | Can we go through any air ducts or tunnels or crawl spaces? | 能从风道 地道或架空的地基出去吗 |
[17:52] | P-p-p… | 监… |
[17:54] | The pod? | 监控室吗 |
[17:55] | The security pod is under siege. | 监控室被包围了 |
[17:58] | G-Gas. | 催 |
[18:00] | Gas. | 催泪 |
[18:02] | – Tear gas? – I suppose we could try to contact the guards, | -催泪弹吗 -我们可以联系警卫 |
[18:05] | if there are any real guards left, | 如果外面还有货真价实的警卫 |
[18:07] | and have them run up to the HVAC, | 让他们把催泪弹扔进通风管道 |
[18:08] | but we turned it off ’cause of the smoke. | 但因为有烟我们把它关掉了 |
[18:10] | Are we even sure tear gas would work? | 我们能确定催泪弹有用吗 |
[18:12] | Kind of feels like it would just make everyone mad. | 感觉像是让人愤怒的东西 |
[18:14] | Nitrous oxide. | 一氧化二氮 |
[18:15] | Laughing gas? | 笑气 |
[18:17] | That’ll make them less mad. | 会让他们不那么愤怒 |
[18:18] | All right, Doc, draw me a map, and I will turn the HVAC on, | 医生 给我画张地图 我去打开通风系统 |
[18:21] | and I’ll go into the dental office, | 再去牙科诊室 |
[18:22] | and I’ll run what’s ever in there through the vents, | 把诊室里的东西投放进风管 |
[18:24] | and we hope that works. | 希望这能有用 |
[18:25] | That sounds like a lot of distance to cover, Cap. | 听起来要跑很多地方 队长 |
[18:27] | I should go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[18:28] | I-I can turn on the HVAC, and you can get the gas. | 我去打开通风系统 你去找笑气 |
[18:30] | No, you’re needed here. | 不 这里需要你 |
[18:31] | Doc only has one hand, and Vaughn could go south again. | 医生一只手受伤了 但沃恩可能又出状况 |
[18:33] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[18:36] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[18:39] | You’ll be a target. | 你会成为众矢之的 |
[18:41] | Heroic firefighters might make especially good ones. | 他们会针对英勇的消防员 |
[18:43] | What if he doesn’t look like a firefighter? | 如果让他看上去不像消防员呢 |
[19:00] | Doesn’t look like anything is broken, | 看起来没伤到骨头 |
[19:03] | but you probably won’t have normal range of motion | 但接下去至少几周内 |
[19:06] | for at least a few weeks. | 都不能乱动这只手 |
[19:08] | But tell me, Firefighter Wilson, will I play piano again? | 告诉我 威尔逊消防员 我还能弹钢琴吗 |
[19:11] | Did you before? | 你会弹吗 |
[19:13] | I didn’t think the joke was that bad. | 没想到这笑话那么差劲 |
[19:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:17] | You made me think of a friend of mine. | 你让我想起了一个朋友 |
[19:19] | It’s the kind of joke he’d make. | 这像是他会开的玩笑 |
[19:22] | He’s a paramedic, too. | 他也是急救员 |
[19:23] | Well, if he’s anywhere near as sharp as you, | 如果他的技术与你一般精湛的话 |
[19:26] | I have sorely underestimated | 我得说 |
[19:27] | the skills of the Los Angeles Fire Department. | 我大大低估洛杉矶消防队员的医术了 |
[19:30] | Maybe I should’ve gone into your line of work. | 也许我该从事你的行业 |
[19:33] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[19:35] | I was actually, uh, looking at heading into your line of work. | 我其实正想从事您的行业 |
[19:40] | Oh. Medical school? | 你进医学院了 |
[19:42] | What year? | 第几年了 |
[19:42] | Second. | 第二年 |
[19:44] | Tough year. | 这一年学业很重 |
[19:46] | He’s bottoming out. He’s about to code. | 伤势恶化了 他马上要死了 |
[19:49] | The blood buildup from the clamp must have burst the artery. | 一定是钳夹上的积血导致了动脉破裂 |
[19:53] | What’s the next step? | 下一步该怎么做 |
[19:54] | Well, if we were in an operating room– which we’re not– | 如果我们在手术室的话 但可惜不在 |
[19:56] | a surgeon would need to do an end-to-end anastomosis. | 医生需要为他动端端吻合手术 |
[19:58] | Suture the artery to return normal blood flow to his spleen. | 缝合动脉 让他的脾脏恢复正常血流量 |
[20:02] | Well, can you… | 你能… |
[20:03] | Not like this. It’s too involved. | 我手受伤了 手术太复杂了 |
[20:04] | You know the procedure. | 你知道手术流程 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I-I’ve observed two. | 对 我看过两场手术 |
[20:09] | – But I can’t… – Yes, you can. | -但我不能… -你可以 |
[20:11] | I-I’m not a doctor. Not yet. | 我还不是医生 |
[20:12] | He doesn’t need you to be a doctor. | 他不需要你是医生 |
[20:14] | He needs you to be my hands. | 他需要你当我的手 |
[20:15] | He needs you to help me save his life. | 他需要你帮我救他 |
[20:25] | – What are you doing now? – Intubating him. | -你在做什么 -给他插管 |
[20:28] | Buck, hand me the bougie. Long blue tube in the cabinet. | 巴克 把探条递给我 柜子里的蓝色长管 |
[20:36] | Almost there, Mitch. | 快到了 米切尔 |
[20:42] | Wait, you guys are serious? | 等等 你们是认真的 |
[20:43] | We’re really going to a hospital? | 我们真的去医院 |
[20:44] | Thought that’s what you wanted. | 你们不是想去吗 |
[20:46] | You’re so concerned about the health of your friend here. | 你很担心这位朋友的安危 |
[20:49] | Now you can walk him through the front doors. | 你可以带他进去了 |
[21:17] | Doesn’t look like we have any company. | 看起来里面没有埋伏 |
[21:19] | All right, pretty boy stays with me. | 行了 这位帅哥留下 |
[21:20] | Dom, you and the kid take our friend inside. | 多姆 你和这小子带这位朋友进去 |
[21:23] | Hand him off, then you know what to do. | 把他交出去 你知道接下去该怎么做 |
[21:25] | Hey, man, listen, I don’t know what you want, | 听着 我不知道你想要什么 |
[21:26] | but there is a hospital full of sick people… | 但医院里都是病人 |
[21:28] | Just go, or I’ll shoot you. | 快去 否则我就开枪打你了 |
[21:31] | Or better yet, I shoot him. | 或者更好 我打他 |
[21:33] | And then I find his kid and I shoot him, too. | 我再找到他的孩子 杀了他孩子 |
[21:35] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[21:46] | Nice and steady. | 别耍花样 |
[21:49] | Just like you’ve done it a thousand times before. | 以前怎么做 现在怎么做 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:57] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪 |
[21:59] | Right this way. | 往这边走 |
[22:07] | Where the hell is everyone? | 人都在哪 |
[22:13] | Come on, hey, I-I’m a firefighter! | 我是消防员 |
[22:14] | – Hands behind your back. – Evan Buckley with the 118. | -把手放到背后 -我是118队的艾文·巴克利 |
[22:17] | Hey, come on! | 住手 |
[22:18] | Buck? Buck. | 巴克 巴克 |
[22:20] | Uh, hey. This one’s good. | 这个不是坏人 |
[22:22] | – Let him up. Let him go. – You sure? Okay. | -让他起来 放了他 -你确定 好 |
[22:24] | – On your feet. – Sorry about that. | -站起来 -抱歉了 |
[22:26] | All right, let’s go. You have the right to remain silent. | 行了 走 你有权保持沉默 |
[22:29] | – I suggest you use that right. – Call it in? | -我建议你保持沉默 -上报吗 |
[22:32] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[22:32] | Yeah. How’d you know we were coming here? | 没事 你怎么知道我们会来 |
[22:35] | We figured out why Mitchell broke out. | 我们知道米切尔为什么越狱了 |
[22:37] | Where is he? Where’s Mitchell? | 他在哪 米切尔在哪 |
[22:38] | Still in the ambulance. | 还在救护车里 |
[22:41] | With Eddie. | 埃迪也在 |
[22:44] | Mitchell Trent, this is LAPD. | 米切尔·特伦特 洛城警局 |
[22:46] | We have the area surrounded. Put your weapons down | 你已经被包围了 放下武器 |
[22:48] | – and come out with your hands up. – I got a hostage! | -双手举起走出来 -我有人质 |
[22:50] | Don’t come any closer! | 不准靠近 |
[22:55] | How did they find us so fast? | 他们怎么这么快就找到我们了 |
[22:56] | Guess this wasn’t part of your 27-step breakout plan. | 看来这不是你”27步越狱计划”的一环 |
[22:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:02] | – I need a minute to think. – Might want to think on the fact | -我需要想一想 -最好也想一想 |
[23:05] | that there’s only one way out of this ambulance. | 逃离救护车的出口只有一个 |
[23:08] | Look, just give up. | 投降吧 |
[23:09] | You can live to escape another day. | 活下去 改天再逃 |
[23:11] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[23:13] | Unless it’s inside that hospital. | 除非是到医院里去 |
[23:18] | Tac team is working on a plan to take the ambulance. | 战术小队正想办法拿下救护车 |
[23:22] | Look, as soon as they make their move, | 他们一行动 |
[23:24] | he is gonna shoot Eddie. | 米切尔就会杀了埃迪 |
[23:25] | There’s got to be a way to talk him down, | 一定有办法能说服他 |
[23:27] | get him to surrender. | 让他投降的 |
[23:27] | It’s a little more complicated than that, Buck. | 事情没那么简单 巴克 |
[23:30] | Surrender is not what Mitchell’s after. | 米切尔是不会投降的 |
[23:33] | He came to see his son. | 他是来找儿子的 |
[23:39] | My son… | 我的儿子… |
[23:42] | he’s here, in the ICU. | 他就在这 重症监护室 |
[23:47] | Congenital heart failure. | 先天性心脏病 |
[23:51] | Kid’s been waiting almost a year for a new heart. | 他等心脏等了几乎一年 |
[23:56] | So you’re here to force his way up the list at gunpoint. | 所以你是来用武力 让他成为第一候选人 |
[24:00] | No. | 不 |
[24:02] | I’m here to give him mine. | 我是来给他我的心脏 |
[24:24] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[24:27] | Don’t drink it all, man. | 别都喝光了 |
[24:29] | This is a toast. | 这是庆祝酒 |
[24:30] | I told you they killed Mitchell. | 我说了 他们杀了米切尔 |
[24:31] | Man, leave some. | 留一点 |
[24:36] | You! | 你 |
[24:39] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:41] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[24:48] | Hey, get back here. I’m talking to you. | 回来 跟你说话呢 |
[25:13] | I hope that’s enough. | 我希望这些足够 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:18] | Forceps are set on either side of the ruptured area. | 钳子撑好断裂处的两边了 |
[25:22] | The patient has been sedated. | 伤者也打过麻醉剂了 |
[25:25] | And the atraumatic needle is prepped. | 无损伤缝针也准备好了 |
[25:27] | Remember, simple continuous sutures, | 记住 只要简单地连续缝合 |
[25:31] | just like they taught you in home ec class. | 就跟你在课堂里学到的一样 |
[25:33] | I took shop. | 我上过手工课 |
[25:54] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[25:58] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[26:26] | Done. | 好了 |
[26:34] | Excellent, Dr. Wilson. | 非常出色 威尔逊医生 |
[26:37] | I told you I’m not a doctor. | 我说过 我不是医生 |
[26:40] | Yet. | 目前不是 |
[26:42] | That’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[27:19] | Hen, it’s a go. | 亨 开始了 |
[27:22] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 队长 |
[27:58] | What’s going on? Was there another fire? | 怎么了 又着火了吗 |
[28:01] | Think you’re gonna need this. | 你需要这个 |
[28:11] | – You guys okay? – You tell me. | -你们没事吧 -你说呢 |
[28:14] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[28:17] | Okay, guys, let’s go. We got to move. | 各位 出发 我们得走了 |
[28:19] | – I guess it did. – Let’s go. | -看来有用 -出发 |
[28:24] | On-call chaplain to ICU One. | 牧师到一号重症监护室 |
[28:27] | On-call chaplain to ICU One. | 牧师到一号重症监护室 |
[28:29] | This is Savanna Richards. | 这位是萨万娜·理查兹 |
[28:31] | Mitchell’s ex, Nolan’s mom. | 米切尔的前妻 诺兰的妈妈 |
[28:33] | So Nolan is why he broke out? | 所以米切尔越狱是为了诺兰 |
[28:35] | Mitchell started writing me letters last year, | 米切尔去年开始给我写信 |
[28:37] | saying that he wanted to save his son. | 说他想要救儿子 |
[28:39] | I still don’t know how he found out about Nolan. | 我还是不知道他怎么知道诺兰的事 |
[28:41] | Wait, you mean you didn’t tell him? | 等等 你没跟他说 |
[28:42] | The last time that I saw Mitchell | 我上一次见米切尔 |
[28:44] | was in a courtroom 18 years ago. | 是在18年前的法庭上 |
[28:46] | He tried to jump the defense table to get me, | 他想要越过被告台来抓我 |
[28:49] | screaming he was gonna kill me for betraying him. | 叫嚣着我背叛了他 他要杀了我 |
[28:51] | I told him to rot in hell. | 我让他去死 |
[28:53] | I didn’t think there was much to say after that. | 那之后 我们就没什么好说的了 |
[28:54] | Mitchell’s been waging a campaign to save Nolan. | 米切尔一直在发起活动 想救诺兰 |
[28:57] | He’s contacted the State Board of Prisoners, | 他联系了州立囚犯委员会 |
[28:59] | the governor, asking to be executed. | 州长 请求被处以死刑 |
[29:02] | I thought we didn’t do that anymore. | 我们好像没有死刑了 |
[29:04] | Legally, it’s complicated. | 法律上是这样 但没那么简单 |
[29:06] | But he wants the state to kill him | 他想让州政府杀了他 |
[29:08] | so he can donate his heart. | 好能够捐献心脏 |
[29:10] | All of his requests were denied. | 但他的请求都被否决了 |
[29:11] | So he decided to force the issue. | 所以他决定强制执行 |
[29:14] | Mitchell still hasn’t responded. | 米切尔还没有回应 |
[29:16] | Does he need to respond? | 他需要做出回应吗 |
[29:17] | We know what his demands are, right? | 我们都知道他的条件是什么 |
[29:19] | He wants to donate his heart to his kid. | 他想要将心脏捐给自己的孩子 |
[29:20] | Buck, that’s not on the table. | 巴克 这是不可能的 |
[29:22] | It’s not even on the menu. | 想都不要想 |
[29:24] | State of California doesn’t allow | 加利福尼亚州政府 |
[29:25] | death row inmates to donate their organs. | 是不会允许死囚捐献器官的 |
[29:27] | Come on, that’s just a technicality. | 拜托 这不过是个技术性问题 |
[29:28] | It’s a law, Buck. | 这是法律 巴克 |
[29:29] | Prisoners have made petitions to donate their kidneys, | 犯人们情愿将自己的肾脏 |
[29:32] | pieces of their liver to family, | 部分肝脏捐献给家人 |
[29:34] | and every request to become an organ donor | 但每个捐献器官的申请 |
[29:36] | has been denied. | 都被否决了 |
[29:37] | Well, there-there’s got to be something else we can do. | 一定有我们能做的办法 |
[29:40] | Look, we’re still trying to talk to him, | 我们还在尝试与他对话 |
[29:41] | give him a chance to surrender peacefully. | 给他投降的机会 |
[29:44] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他不投降呢 |
[29:45] | Then we take the ambulance. | 那我们就拿下救护车 |
[29:58] | Stop moving around. | 别再动了 |
[30:01] | Police see the ambulance moving, | 警察看见救护车动 |
[30:02] | they’re gonna think something’s wrong, and they’ll breach. | 会认为里面有情况 会强行闯入的 |
[30:04] | So? I’m the one they’re gonna shoot. | 所以呢 他们要杀的是我 |
[30:06] | Space this small, not a lot of room for error. | 空间太小了 没有躲避的空间 |
[30:09] | Rather not get caught in crossfire. | 我可不想被流弹集中 |
[30:10] | Hey, why can’t you understand? | 你怎么还不明白 |
[30:11] | I’m trying to do one good thing here. | 我想要做一件好事 |
[30:13] | You got bored in a cage, and you wanted a way out. | 你在狱中无聊了 你就想逃出来 |
[30:15] | No, I’m doing this for Nolan. | 不 我是为了诺兰 |
[30:17] | I’m trying to save his life. | 我要救他 |
[30:18] | He tell you this is what he wants? | 这是他想要的吗 |
[30:19] | To get your heart and live the rest of his life | 换了你的心脏度过他的余生 |
[30:21] | knowing how much blood you shed so he could have it? | 心知肚明你为此伤害了很多人 |
[30:23] | You think that’s a feel-good ending for him? | 你觉得他会好受吗 |
[30:23] | What do you want me to do? Go back to prison? | 那你让我怎么做 回到监狱吗 |
[30:25] | Sit there rotting in my cell while my kid dies? | 在牢房里发烂发臭 等着我的孩子死去 |
[30:27] | I want you to shut up. | 我想让你闭嘴 |
[30:32] | And let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[30:40] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
[30:41] | – Everyone okay? – Everybody here is fine. | -大家都没事吧 -都安全了 |
[30:43] | Just dropped off the injured guard at the hospital. | 刚刚把受伤的警卫送到了医院 |
[30:45] | How are Buck and Eddie doing? | 巴克和埃迪怎么样 |
[30:47] | Buck’s fine. I’m standing right here with him. | 巴克安全了 正和我一起 |
[30:50] | What about Eddie? | 埃迪呢 |
[31:01] | So, what was the plan after you got into the hospital? | 你原本打算进入医院后怎么做 |
[31:05] | Dom was supposed to go in there, | 多姆本该先进去 |
[31:07] | confirm that Nolan was there. | 确认诺兰的位置 |
[31:09] | Then he was gonna force the doctors to do the transplant. | 然后他会逼迫医生做移植手术 |
[31:14] | I die, Nolan lives. | 我死 诺兰生 |
[31:17] | Do you really think anyone was gonna let that happen? | 你真觉得人们会任其发生吗 |
[31:21] | No, probably not, | 不会 |
[31:22] | but it was the only thing I could come up with. | 但是这是我能想出的唯一办法 |
[31:27] | Turn yourself in. | 你自己回去 |
[31:29] | Let them take you into custody alive, | 活着回到监狱里 |
[31:32] | and we find another way to save your son. | 我们想别的法子救你儿子 |
[31:37] | Like what? | 什么办法 |
[31:40] | Buck, the other guy, his girlfriend’s a reporter. | 巴克 刚刚那个人 他的女朋友是记者 |
[31:43] | We have her do a story on your son, | 我们能让她报道你儿子的事情 |
[31:45] | get the public behind Nolan, | 让公众支持诺兰 |
[31:47] | pressure the governor into letting you donate. | 给政府施压 让你能捐献心脏 |
[31:49] | I don’t want that for him. | 我不想这样 |
[31:51] | People knowing I’m his father. | 人们会知道我是他爸的 |
[31:55] | When they sentenced me to death, | 他们给我判死刑时 |
[31:56] | the judge said I was “The worst of the worst.” | 法官说 我是”人渣中的人渣” |
[32:01] | And he was right. | 他说得没错 |
[32:02] | I was like my dad, who was like his dad. | 我和我老爸一样 我老爸也和他老爸也没区别 |
[32:05] | All of us in and out of prison our whole lives | 我们一生就在监狱里进进出出 |
[32:08] | like it was the family business, uh… | 搞得就和家族营生一样 |
[32:12] | When I… when I found out about Nolan, | 有了诺兰之后 |
[32:17] | I was like, “Great. | 我还想 “真不错” |
[32:17] | I’ll meet him when he shows up in the cell next to me.” | “以后我也能在隔壁牢房看到他” |
[32:20] | He’s not like that, though. | 但他不一样 |
[32:22] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[32:26] | Nothing like me at all. | 一点也不像我 |
[32:28] | So you think saving him, what, redeems you? | 你觉得救他 能为自己赎罪 |
[32:32] | No. | 不是 |
[32:35] | But…me dying and him living | 我想我死了 他活着 |
[32:39] | maybe makes the world a better place. | 这个世界可能更加美好 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | Go on, open up the door. Let ’em know we’re coming out. | 去吧 把门打开 通知他们我们要出去了 |
[32:55] | You mean it? | 认真的吗 |
[32:56] | Did you mean it? | 你之前也是认真的吗 |
[32:58] | What you said about helping Nolan? | 关于救诺兰的话 |
[33:01] | I’ll fight for him as hard as I’d fight for my own. | 我将竭尽一切去救诺兰 |
[33:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[33:24] | Okay, we’re coming out. | 我们要出来了 |
[33:27] | Mitchell’s ready to surrender. | 米切尔准备投降了 |
[33:32] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[33:35] | Okay, Mitchell. | 好了 米切尔 |
[33:37] | Put down your gun. | 放下你的枪 |
[33:40] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[33:45] | They’re coming out. | 他们出来了 |
[33:46] | He’s out. He’s out. | 他出来了 |
[33:49] | – Show us your hands! – Hands up. | -把手拿出来 -举起手来 |
[33:52] | Hold. Everybody hold. | 不许动 都不许动 |
[33:55] | Hold your positions. | 站在那里 |
[33:57] | One more promise from you. | 再答应我一件事 |
[34:00] | What now? | 什么事情 |
[34:02] | When he asks about the donor, | 他问起来谁是捐献者时 |
[34:04] | he can never know it was me. | 永远别让他知道是我 |
[34:08] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[34:11] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[34:13] | – Move! – Let’s go! | -行动 -动起来 |
[34:14] | Move in! Move in! | 快过去 |
[34:15] | Eddie! Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[34:16] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[34:20] | Get out! Get out! | 走开 |
[34:21] | Go grab a crash cart and help me keep his heart pumping. | 快把急救车弄来 别让他心脏停跳 |
[34:24] | What are you doing? What happened? | 你在做什么 发生了什么 |
[34:25] | He shot himself. Bullet hit his brain. | 他对自己开了枪 子弹打中了他的头 |
[34:27] | Go tell the hospital they need a crash team out here. | 快去医院 我们这里需要医疗队 |
[34:29] | They need to prep an OR. | 让他们准备手术室 |
[34:30] | Eddie, he’s dead. | 埃迪 他死了 |
[34:32] | But his heart isn’t, and I need it to stay that way. | 他的心脏还在跳 我需要保持心脏的活力 |
[34:35] | Go! | 快去 |
[34:37] | Okay! Prep the OR! Come on! | 准备手术室 快点 |
[34:58] | I know you got other things on your mind right now, but… | 你现在大概在想些别的 但是… |
[35:01] | I’m-I’m so sorry that he put you through that. | 很抱歉他让你经历了这一切 |
[35:07] | But that’s Mitchell. | 但这就是米切尔 |
[35:09] | Couldn’t do the right thing to save his life. | 总是做错事 不能拯救自己 |
[35:16] | I don’t know what I’m gonna tell Nolan. | 我不知道该怎么告诉诺兰 |
[35:19] | About his father? | 关于他爸爸的事吗 |
[35:21] | About me. | 关于我的事 |
[35:24] | How do I explain | 我该怎么说 |
[35:25] | ever being with a man like Mitchell? | 我和米切尔这样的人在一起过 |
[35:27] | You loved him, even if he wasn’t worth loving. | 你爱他 即使他不值得被爱 |
[35:31] | But that’s on Mitchell. | 但错都在米切尔 |
[35:32] | Whatever bad choices he made, they’re his. | 无论他做错了什么事情 都与你无关 |
[35:35] | You don’t end up with a man like Mitchell | 如果我没有做错决定 |
[35:38] | without having made a few bad choices of your own. | 就不会和米切尔在一起 |
[35:43] | You helped put him away. | 你帮忙逮捕了米切尔 |
[35:45] | That was brave. | 很勇敢的行为 |
[35:47] | I did it for Nolan. | 我是为了诺兰 |
[35:49] | I never wanted him to be touched by any of this. | 我不想他接触这些事 |
[35:53] | Neither did Mitchell. | 米切尔也不想 |
[35:57] | He was watching you for years, from a distance. | 这么多年他一直在远远地关注你 |
[36:02] | He saw that Nolan was a good kid. | 他看到诺兰是个好孩子 |
[36:04] | Mitchell didn’t want to screw him up, too. | 米切尔也不想把他带坏 |
[36:07] | He said that? | 他这么说了吗 |
[36:09] | Right before he… | 就在他… |
[36:12] | The last thing he said… | 他最后一句话是… |
[36:15] | “He can never know it was me.” | “永远别让他知道是我” |
[36:17] | That boy is going to die without that heart. | 那孩子没有心脏就没命了 |
[36:20] | And the father– or whatever you want to call him– | 而那父亲 不管你想怎么叫他 |
[36:21] | has made himself a donor. | 让自己成为了捐赠者 |
[36:23] | Let’s just let ’em do the surgery, | 就让他们做手术吧 |
[36:24] | figure the rest out later. | 剩下的之后再解决 |
[36:25] | This is way above our pay grade. | 这不是我们能管的 |
[36:28] | We don’t make the laws, just enforce them. | 我们只执行法律 不制定法律 |
[36:30] | Well, what exactly does the law say? | 那法律究竟是怎么说的 |
[36:33] | “Death row inmates,” right? | “死囚” 对吧 |
[36:35] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[36:37] | but there is no way, Athena. | 但是不行 阿西娜 |
[36:38] | The governor is never going to pardon him | 州长永远不会赦免他 |
[36:41] | for a triple homicide, | 他杀了三个人 |
[36:43] | not even posthumously. | 死了也不行 |
[36:48] | What would he say to a commutation? | 那减轻处罚怎么样 |
[38:02] | Just did some checking on our injured guards. | 我刚去看了受伤的狱警 |
[38:04] | Both are in stable condition. | 两个人都状态稳定 |
[38:06] | Dr. Cochran sends his regards. | 科克伦医生向你问好 |
[38:08] | Good news across the board. | 真是太好了 |
[38:11] | But I don’t think I can wait around for any more. | 不过我不能继续等了 |
[38:15] | Text me when the kid gets out of surgery. | 那孩子出来了给我发消息 |
[38:18] | – Yeah. – You headed home? | -好 -你要回家吗 |
[38:20] | No. I have class in an hour. | 不 我一小时后有课 |
[38:22] | After the day and night you had, you’re still going to class? | 经历了这么一天一夜 你还要去上课吗 |
[38:25] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊… |
[38:28] | if I want to be a badass general surgeon, | 如果我想当个厉害的外科医生 |
[38:31] | I can’t afford to waste another minute. | 那我就不能浪费时间了 |
[38:32] | General surgery? | 外科啊 |
[38:34] | Didn’t know you’d decided on a specialty. | 没想到你决定好专长了 |
[38:35] | I think I just figured it out. | 我刚刚想清楚了 |
[38:46] | How about that? | 这可真不错啊 |
[38:52] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[38:54] | He made it through okay? | 他没事吧 |
[38:55] | Yeah. They’re, um… they’re wheeling him into recovery now. | 没事 他们正在带他去休养 |
[39:02] | I-I really can’t thank you all enough. | 我真不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[39:06] | Not just for what you did but, um, | 不只是为你们做的事 |
[39:08] | for being here… with me. | 也为在这里陪着我 |
[39:14] | Go be with your son. | 去陪你儿子吧 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:21] | I’m gonna go see mine. | 我也要去见我儿子了 |
[39:25] | I’m headed out, too. | 我也要走了 |
[39:26] | I’ll, uh, see you in 48 hours. | 48小时后见 |
[39:29] | Miss you already. | 已经想你们了 |
[39:31] | All right, I’m going to head to the station and clock out. | 好吧 我去警局打卡下班了 |
[39:33] | I’ll see you at home? | 家里见吧 |
[39:34] | I might be here a little longer. | 我可能要再待一会 |
[39:37] | Dr. Hall to Transplant ICU. | 霍尔医生呼叫器官移植监护室 |
[39:39] | Dr. Hall to Transplant ICU. | 霍尔医生呼叫器官移植监护室 |
[39:43] | All right, understand I love you, | 好吧 要知道我爱你 |
[39:44] | but I will not be waiting up for you. | 但我可不会等你 |
[39:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:50] | – All right. – All right. | -走了 -好 |
[39:58] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[40:05] | It’s funny, after a shift like the one we just had, | 这样一次轮班过后感觉会很奇怪 |
[40:09] | with all that danger and commotion, | 经历了危险和骚乱 |
[40:11] | sometimes the hardest part is going home by yourself, | 有时最难的是独自回家 |
[40:15] | being alone in all that quiet. | 一个人被安静包围 |
[40:18] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[40:21] | So, what do you say we go someplace where it’s not so quiet? | 咱们去个不那么安静的地方怎么样 |
[40:24] | Should be just in time for the morning rush at the coffee shop. | 应该正好赶上咖啡店早高峰 |
[40:28] | I don’t want to talk about yesterday, though. | 但我不想谈昨天的事 |
[40:31] | That’s okay. | 没问题 |
[40:32] | We can just have breakfast and not talk about it together. | 咱们就一起吃点早餐 不谈昨天的事 |
[40:35] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[40:38] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -走吧 |
[40:48] | Um, tell him to call me later, and maybe I’ll answer. | 让他晚点打给我 但我不一定会接 |
[40:52] | Hey. You’re up. | 你起床了 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | – And you’re safe. – Yeah. | -你平安回来了 -是啊 |
[41:04] | I was so worried. | 我担心死了 |
[41:07] | I’m, uh… I’m okay. | 我…我没事 |
[41:10] | Just glad it’s over. | 总算结束了 |
[41:13] | The news wasn’t clear about what started the whole thing. | 新闻没说事发原因 |
[41:16] | There were riots? | 发生暴动了吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah, orchestrated by this guy | 对 是一个人策划的 |
[41:19] | who wanted to break out and see his kid. | 他想越狱见孩子 |
[41:22] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[41:24] | – Yeah. – So, did it work? | -是啊 -那成功了吗 |
[41:26] | Did he get to see his kid? | 他见到孩子了吗 |
[41:29] | No. | 没有 |
[41:32] | No, he, uh… he shot himself before he made it inside. | 没有 他没能进去就饮弹自尽了 |
[42:09] | 听不到你说话 我在打游戏 | |
[42:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[42:27] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[42:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:30] | Yeah. Just, um… | 没事 只是… |
[42:37] | I’m really glad you’re my kid. | 你是我孩子真好 |
[42:42] | You’re weird, Dad. | 你真怪 爸爸 |