时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Mommy, when? | 妈妈 什么时候能去 |
[00:51] | Santa’s giving out candy canes. | 圣诞老人在发糖了 |
[00:53] | One second, honey. Mommy’s on the phone. | 等一下 亲爱的 妈妈在打电话 |
[00:56] | Come on, pick up, Arthur. | 快点接电话啊 |
[00:58] | Hi, this is Arthur. | 你好 我是亚瑟 |
[00:59] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[01:00] | Hey, hon, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[01:02] | Not sure if you’re in the air yet, | 不确定你的航班有没有起飞 |
[01:03] | but we’re about to see Santa. | 不过我们马上要去见圣诞老人了 |
[01:05] | So I thought maybe we could FaceTime. | 或许我们可以视频一下 |
[01:07] | I know Elise would love to see her daddy. | 埃丽斯会很想见到你 |
[01:09] | So would I. Love you. | 我也是 爱你 |
[01:11] | No Mr. Darcola? | 没联系上德库拉先生吗 |
[01:12] | Probably about to take off. | 或许快起飞了 |
[01:14] | I’m just glad we get him on the actual day this year. | 我很高兴今年能让他赶上日子 |
[01:16] | The holidays are always less fun when he’s working. | 他工作的话节日都没意思 |
[01:18] | It must be hard that he’s away so much. | 他总是不在家你肯定很难 |
[01:20] | Wife of a pilot. | 飞行员的妻子 |
[01:21] | At least I get him every other Christmas. | 至少每隔一年都能在圣诞团聚一下 |
[01:27] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[01:28] | No, sweetie, we’re gonna see Santa Claus. | 不 亲爱的 我们要去见圣诞老人 |
[01:30] | Daddy, Daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:38] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[01:41] | – Artie? – Dad? | -阿蒂 -爸爸 |
[01:42] | – Dad? – Daddy. | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[01:49] | – You two-timing son of a… – Perro. | -你个脚踏两只船的… -狗 |
[01:52] | I can… | 我可以.. |
[01:58] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:00] | Oh, hell no! | 不许跑 |
[02:03] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[02:04] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:07] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:19] | Sorry about that! Merry Christmas! | 不好意思 圣诞快乐 |
[02:41] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[02:42] | Artie has never even mentioned you. | 阿蒂从没提起过你 |
[02:44] | I think Artie hasn’t talked about a lot of things. | 阿蒂有很多事没说 |
[02:46] | – Ain’t that right, Artie? – What do we think? | -不对吗 阿蒂 -什么情况 |
[02:48] | Some kind of road rage incident? Or trolley rage? | 路怒导致的事故吗 或者是电车暴怒 |
[02:51] | Definitely sensing some kind of rage. | 确实感受到了某种愤怒 |
[02:53] | Hey, Ravi, you go check on the driver. | 拉维 你去看看司机 |
[02:55] | Buck and Eddie, you’re gonna handle this victim. | 巴克和埃迪来处理伤员 |
[02:57] | Okay, we’ve got an injured man down on the ground. | 现在有伤员躺在地上 |
[02:59] | Let’s give the officers a break. | 让警官歇歇 |
[03:01] | Can one of you tell me what happened? | 你们谁能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[03:02] | This woman is having an affair with my husband. | 这个女人跟我老公有染 |
[03:04] | This woman is lying. | 这女人胡说八道 |
[03:06] | He is my husband. I have a ring and everything. | 他是我老公 我有戒指还有家庭 |
[03:08] | My husband is wearing a matching one. | 我老公戴的跟我的是一对 |
[03:10] | You can check it if you don’t believe me. | 要是不信可以去看 |
[03:12] | I was asking about the accident. | 我问的是事故 |
[03:14] | – Pulse is strong but elevated. – BP’s good. | -脉搏有力但有点快 -血压正常 |
[03:16] | Right and left ankles are broken. | 左右脚踝骨折了 |
[03:19] | One for each wife? | 两个老婆各一脚吗 |
[03:20] | He’s lucky that’s all he’s broken. | 他应该庆幸只是脚踝骨折 |
[03:24] | Left ankle’s got an open fracture. | 左侧踝骨是开放性骨折 |
[03:26] | We’re gonna give you something for the pain. | 我们会给你用点止疼药 |
[03:30] | Ravi? How’s the driver? | 拉维 司机怎么样 |
[03:32] | Working on it. You sure you’re not injured, sir? | 正在处理 先生 你确定没受伤吗 |
[03:34] | No! I’m fine! | 没有 我很好 |
[03:36] | How about you come outside | 保险起见你不如下车来 |
[03:37] | and just let me check you for injuries, just to be safe? | 让我检查一下有没有受伤 |
[03:40] | Nope. | 不了 |
[03:41] | Safer in here. | 在里面更安全 |
[03:42] | Does he have any allergies | 他有什么过敏 |
[03:43] | or underlying medical conditions that my team should be aware of? | 或是潜在的健康问题需要注意吗 |
[03:46] | Not that I know of. But I didn’t know about her, either. | 我不知道 我也不认识她 |
[03:49] | This feels like a lot to keep track of. | 这感觉有很多要注意的 |
[03:51] | Two rings, two phones, | 两个戒指 两部手机 |
[03:54] | and two Christmases. | 还有两个圣诞节 |
[03:55] | Sometimes it can make your brain hurt. | 有时候会让人很头疼 |
[03:57] | Is it hurting right now? | 现在头疼吗 |
[03:58] | Have any headaches, blurred vision, | 有头疼 视线模糊 |
[03:59] | sensitivity to light? | 或是对光敏感吗 |
[04:01] | I did hit my head. | 我确实撞到头了 |
[04:03] | Maybe I could fake amnesia. | 或许我可以装失忆 |
[04:05] | Buy some time to help me figure this out. | 能为我争取点时间来解决这个问题 |
[04:07] | Yeah. I, uh, I would say your bigger problem | 是 要我说更大的问题 |
[04:09] | is making them forget. | 是让她们遗忘 |
[04:11] | Everything he said to me is a lie. | 他对我说的所有话都是假的 |
[04:13] | I’d almost feel bad for you | 要不是你也跟我老公结婚 |
[04:14] | if you hadn’t married my husband. | 我都要替你感到不幸了 |
[04:19] | Wait. How old are your boys? | 等等 你俩儿子多大 |
[04:22] | Eight and seven. | 一个八岁一个七岁 |
[04:24] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:26] | I’m married to her husband. | 是我跟她的老公结婚 |
[04:28] | I’m wife number two, Arthur?! | 我是二老婆 亚瑟 |
[04:31] | Please tell me he’s ready to transport. | 应该快能把他送去医院了吧 |
[04:33] | Both ankles are broken pretty badly | 两个脚踝骨折很严重 |
[04:35] | and I think he’s got a compound fracture, | 可能是开放性骨折 |
[04:36] | but I don’t see any major swelling or pooling of blood. | 但是没看到任何大的肿胀或是大滩血 |
[04:39] | His vitals are steady. | 他的生命体征稳定 |
[04:40] | Roll him on three? | 数到三开始翻转 |
[04:43] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:46] | Okay, sir, I’m gonna need you to sign this document | 先生 请你签一下这份文件 |
[04:48] | saying that you refused medical treatment. | 表明你拒绝医疗救助 |
[04:50] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:53] | Okay, let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[04:57] | Keep him stable. | 扶住他 |
[04:58] | Love you! I love you both! | 爱你们 我爱你们两个 |
[05:01] | We can work this out! | 我们可以解决的 |
[05:02] | Where are you taking him? | 你们送他去哪 |
[05:03] | First Presbyterian. | 第一长老会医院 |
[05:06] | Do either one of you want to go with him? | 你们有谁想跟着一起去吗 |
[05:12] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[05:35] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[05:37] | It’s facing the wrong way. | 方向错了 |
[05:40] | There’s a right way? | 有方向的吗 |
[05:41] | The skinny side should face the window. | 薄的那边应该对着窗户 |
[05:44] | What skinny… | 哪薄了 |
[05:50] | Okay. Yes, boss. | 是 老大 |
[05:56] | There, that’s it. | 这就对了 |
[05:58] | All right. We are ready for ornaments. | 可以开始装饰了 |
[06:00] | I see bare spots. | 我看到有空的地方 |
[06:03] | How many lights were you thinking? | 你想放多少灯 |
[06:14] | Just keep comin’. | 来吧 |
[06:15] | That’s a lot of lights. | 这可真是很多灯 |
[06:18] | No. Five popcorns. One cranberry. | 不行 五个爆米花一个蔓越莓 |
[06:27] | Is that some kind of rule? | 这是有什么规定吗 |
[06:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:36] | Looks great. | 看起来很棒 |
[06:37] | We need tinsel. Some sparkle. | 还需要点亮片 一些闪光点 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | That’s enough decorating for tonight. | 今晚装饰得够多了 |
[06:44] | Why don’t you go, uh, go get ready for bed? I’ll finish up. | 不如你去洗漱吧 我来弄剩下的 |
[06:46] | You can critique my work in the morning. | 你可以明早再挑毛病 |
[06:49] | I just want everything to be perfect. | 我只是希望一切都是完美的 |
[06:54] | It will, bud. | 会的 小家伙 |
[06:57] | All right, come on. | 好了 来抱抱 |
[06:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:00] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[07:03] | Night, bud. | 晚安 小家伙 |
[07:13] | Do we even have tinsel? | 我们有亮片吗 |
[07:21] | Turkey, ham, and a roast? | 火鸡 火腿还有烤肉吗 |
[07:23] | Well, we’re hosting so many people. | 我们要招待很多人 |
[07:24] | I figured, better have too much than not enough. | 我觉得哪怕剩也别不够 |
[07:26] | Well, we’re gonna be two less this year | 今年少了两个人 |
[07:29] | without Michael and David. | 迈克尔和大卫不来 |
[07:32] | Oh, three less. | 是少三个人 |
[07:32] | Don’t forget I won’t be here for dinner, either. | 别忘了我也不来吃晚餐 |
[07:34] | Can’t believe you actually wanted to work on Christmas. | 你竟然真的要在圣诞节上班 |
[07:36] | That’s way worse than all those | 这比你上学时要做的 |
[07:37] | extra credit projects you used to do in school. | 加分项目还要糟糕 |
[07:39] | But it pays better. Time and a half better. | 不过赚的钱多 一点五倍薪水 |
[07:41] | Does it make up for missing my mac and cheese? | 能弥补吃不到我做的奶酪通心粉吗 |
[07:43] | You’ll save me a plate. | 你会给我留一盘的 |
[07:46] | Or maybe an entire turkey? | 或许还有一整只火鸡 |
[07:48] | Well, I’m roasting that one. I’m gonna deep-fry this one. | 我要烤那只 这只我准备做油炸 |
[07:50] | Ooh! Is it gonna explode? | 会爆炸吗 |
[07:51] | If I let you cook it. | 要是让你做就会 |
[07:53] | You know, you could at least appear a little more upset | 无法跟家人共度圣诞节 |
[07:56] | about missing Christmas with your family. | 你至少可以表现出一点难过 |
[07:58] | Come on, Mom. | 好了 妈 |
[07:59] | It’s not like this is the first holiday | 又不是第一个家里有人 |
[08:00] | one of us in the family had to work. | 得去工作的节日了 |
[08:03] | It’s just my turn this year. | 只不过今年轮到我了 |
[08:04] | Remember when we used to open presents on Christmas Eve? | 记得我们曾经在平安夜开礼物吗 |
[08:06] | Stay up all night. That was the best. | 整夜不睡 那是最开心的时候 |
[08:08] | You know, speaking of gifts, | 说起礼物 |
[08:10] | did you want to open any this year? | 今年你还想开礼物吗 |
[08:12] | I still haven’t seen your Christmas list. | 你还没给我圣诞清单 |
[08:13] | Well, I already told you what I want. | 我已经告诉你我想要什么了 |
[08:15] | Cash is not an acceptable Christmas present, | 现金不能作为圣诞礼物 |
[08:18] | not in this house. | 在这个家不行 |
[08:19] | I will also be accepting gift cards. | 那礼品卡也行 |
[08:21] | I want to buy something that’s put in a box and gift wrapped. | 我想买能放盒里用礼品纸包起来的东西 |
[08:24] | You can wrap cash. | 你可以把现金包起来 |
[08:25] | Pretty sure you can think of something that isn’t cash | 你肯定能想到一些不是现金 |
[08:27] | or a cash equivalent. Right? | 或是有现金价值的礼物 对吗 |
[08:29] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[08:32] | I gotta head out. | 我得走了 |
[08:33] | I’ll drop off my presents tomorrow, okay? | 明天我带礼物来 好吗 |
[08:35] | All right. Have a good day at work. | 好的 工作愉快 |
[08:37] | Thank you. Bye. Bye. | 谢谢 拜拜 |
[08:38] | Okay. That sounds festive. | 好吧 听起来挺有节日气氛的 |
[08:40] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:42] | Maybe we can invite the UPS driver for Christmas. | 或许可以请联邦快递小哥来过圣诞节 |
[08:45] | I think he might be more invested in the holiday. | 他或许对节日能更投入点 |
[08:52] | What’s wrong with the tree? | 圣诞树怎么了 |
[08:53] | Everything, apparently. | 显然哪都有问题 |
[08:55] | It was facing the wrong way, | 方向不对 |
[08:55] | he didn’t like the way I was stringing the lights, | 他不喜欢我挂灯的方式 |
[08:57] | and I was putting the ornaments in the wrong places. | 装饰也放错位置了 |
[09:00] | I felt like I was being judged by Martha Stewart. | 感觉好像玛莎·斯图尔特在指摘我 |
[09:02] | Pre-Snoop Dogg. | 快成史努比·狗狗了 |
[09:04] | Well, he’s growing up. | 他在成长 |
[09:06] | You know, becoming his own person. | 开始有自己的想法 |
[09:08] | Forming his own opinions. | 形成自己的意见 |
[09:10] | About the proper popcorn-to-cranberry ratio of garland? | 还有装饰花环爆米花和蔓越莓正确的比例 |
[09:13] | It’s five-to-one, just in case you were wondering. | 是五比一 以免你不知道 |
[09:15] | Well, of course it is. | 当然了 |
[09:16] | Anything else would be madness. | 不这样会让人生气的 |
[09:20] | Is that Christopher? | 是克里斯托弗吗 |
[09:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:26] | – I’m fine. – We heard you screaming. | -我没事 -我们听到你尖叫了 |
[09:27] | What happened? Did you have a bad dream? | 怎么了 是做噩梦了吗 |
[09:30] | You want to talk about it? | 想说说吗 |
[09:31] | Sometimes talking about it makes it less scary. | 有时候说出来能不那么害怕 |
[09:35] | It was about Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[09:42] | So if you’d like to make a donation, | 大家要是想捐赠 |
[09:43] | you can drop off new, unwrapped toys or sports equipment | 可以把新的没包装的玩具或是运动装备 |
[09:46] | to any fire station across Los Angeles. | 送到洛杉矶任意消防局 |
[09:49] | They’ll be accepting donations through Christmas Eve. | 整个平安夜他们都会接收捐赠 |
[09:52] | Back to you, Margaret. | 回到你那 玛格丽特 |
[09:53] | She’s a hard woman to shop for. | 给她买礼物太难了 |
[09:56] | You still haven’t bought her anything? | 你还没给她买礼物吗 |
[09:57] | You’re running out of shopping days, bud. | 你的购物时间不多了 伙计 |
[09:59] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[10:00] | You know, I’ve never had to get | 我从未给女朋友 |
[10:01] | a Christmas present for a girlfriend before. | 买过圣诞礼物 |
[10:06] | It’s baby’s first Christmas in a serious relationship. | 这是宝宝第一个有正经女朋友的圣诞节 |
[10:10] | I used to have this roommate | 我以前有个室友 |
[10:12] | who’d always break up with his girlfriend | 他总是在万圣节后就立马 |
[10:13] | right after Halloween. | 跟女朋友分手 |
[10:15] | Now I know why. It’s too much pressure. | 现在我懂了 压力太大了 |
[10:20] | What did you get Athena for your first Christmas? | 你们第一个圣诞节你送阿西娜什么礼物 |
[10:22] | An engagement ring. | 订婚戒指 |
[10:24] | Oh. No. Not doing that. | 不 我不能跟你学 |
[10:25] | No, don’t overthink it, Buck. | 别多想了 巴克 |
[10:27] | Just get her something sweet, | 给她准备一些用心的 |
[10:29] | something she could use | 她可以用到 |
[10:30] | but that she wouldn’t necessarily buy for herself. | 但是她不会自己买的东西 |
[10:33] | Get her something that lets her know | 用这个礼物让她知道 |
[10:35] | that you know her really well. | 你很懂她 |
[10:37] | Okay, you’ve just added way too many parameters to this equation. | 你加太多限定范围了 |
[10:41] | What I was thinking… | 我想送给她 |
[10:44] | Portable generator. | 便携式发电机 |
[10:46] | Uh, useful in case of emergency | 紧急的时候用得上 |
[10:48] | and not something that she would buy for herself. | 她也不太会自己买的东西 |
[10:50] | Someone’s gonna be single by New Year’s. | 祝你新年单身愉快 |
[10:53] | It’s a good idea. | 这主意多好啊 |
[10:54] | – It’s not. – It’s a good idea. | -并不是 -这是好主意 |
[10:56] | Cap… | 队长 |
[10:57] | Taylor. Thanks for the coverage. | 泰勒 谢谢你帮我们报道 |
[10:59] | Helps boost our donations. | 能带来很多捐赠 |
[11:01] | Happy I could help. | 能帮上忙就好 |
[11:04] | Maybe you could help with something. | 或许你也能帮上我的忙 |
[11:06] | – I have a question. – What, about your story? | -我有个问题 -是关于你的报道吗 |
[11:08] | I thought that was all covered. | 我还以为事情都解决了 |
[11:13] | Do you think Buck would like one of these sweaters? | 你觉得这两件毛衣巴克会喜欢吗 |
[11:28] | 你可以逃生吗 房间里有多少人 | |
[11:31] | Oh, no, dearie. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[11:32] | It’s just me. I live alone. | 只有我 我一个人住 |
[11:35] | Do you know what part of the house the fire is currently burning? | 你知道是哪个房间着火了吗 |
[11:38] | Um… I can’t really tell. | 我也不知道 |
[11:40] | I just hear the beeping. | 我听到警报声了 |
[11:47] | Ma’am what’s your name? | 女士 你叫什么名字 |
[11:49] | Phyllis. Phyllis Lang. | 菲利斯 菲利斯·朗 |
[11:51] | Hello, Phyllis, I think we’ve spoken before. | 你好 菲利斯 我们之前应该聊过 |
[11:54] | – Many times. – Have we? | -很多次了 -是嘛 |
[11:56] | My memory’s so bad these days. | 我最近记性不太好 |
[11:58] | My records show that you’ve called us | 记录显示过去五年里 |
[12:00] | over a dozen times in the last five years. | 你给我们打过好多次电话了 |
[12:04] | Including yesterday. | 昨天也打了 |
[12:06] | And you people have been so kind to me. | 你们一直对我很友好 |
[12:08] | Answering my calls | 不管是什么时候 |
[12:09] | no matter what time of day or night. | 都愿意接我的电话 |
[12:11] | Phyllis, are you experiencing an actual emergency? | 菲利斯 你真的遇到危险了吗 |
[12:15] | Do I need to call my firefighters? | 需要我派消防员过去吗 |
[12:16] | I wouldn’t mind seeing some firefighters. | 我可以见见消防员啊 |
[12:20] | They’re-they’re always so nice. | 他们也都特别好 |
[12:22] | Yes, but is there a fire they need to put out? | 是 不过真的有需要他们的地方吗 |
[12:25] | Or did you forget to change the batteries | 还是你又忘记 |
[12:27] | in your smoke detector? Again? | 更换烟雾报警器的电池了 |
[12:30] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[12:31] | I’m supposed to do that, aren’t I? | 我是不是该换电池了 |
[12:33] | Twice a year, ma’am. | 一年更换两次 女士 |
[12:34] | They make ones you can hardwire. | 也有插电源的报警器 |
[12:36] | Well, that sounds complicated. | 听起来好麻烦哦 |
[12:38] | Do the firefighters do that? | 消防员能换吗 |
[12:40] | You-you probably need to call an electrician. | 你得叫个电工 |
[12:44] | What a good idea. Do you know of any? | 好主意 你有认识的吗 |
[12:46] | Ma’am, there are resources for senior citizens. | 女士 有专门照顾老人的机构 |
[12:48] | If you need someone to talk to, | 如果你需要谈心 |
[12:50] | – I suggest that you… – I am talking to someone. You. | -我建议你 -我在聊天啊 跟你聊天 |
[12:53] | This is not what 911 is for. | 急救电话不是为了聊天的 |
[12:55] | You’re tying up our resources and… | 你在占用我们的资源 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:57] | You’re very busy. I can call back later. | 你现在很忙 我待会再打给你 |
[13:00] | No! Wait. | 不 等等 |
[13:07] | She’s back. | 她又来了 |
[13:12] | So what did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[13:14] | That one nightmare isn’t necessarily a reason for concern. | 一次噩梦没什么好担心的 |
[13:19] | Could be an isolated incident. | 可能只是个别事件 |
[13:22] | But… | 不过 |
[13:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:26] | I don’t think it’s an isolated anything. | 我觉得这是相关的 |
[13:28] | He’s been obsessed with the holidays this year. | 他对今年的节日特别上心 |
[13:31] | How everything has to be perfect. | 一切都必须尽善尽美 |
[13:33] | Now he’s waking up screaming, dreaming of his mother? | 然后他梦到妈妈吓醒了 |
[13:39] | Shannon came back at Christmas, right? | 珊浓每次圣诞节都回来吧 |
[13:41] | You think that’s what triggered it? | 可能是因为这个吗 |
[13:44] | Well, the holidays were always their thing. | 他们一直都很喜欢圣诞节 |
[13:47] | You know, cookies and stockings and gingerbread houses. | 饼干 袜子 姜饼屋什么的 |
[13:51] | Maybe I’m not doing it right. | 或许我没做好 |
[13:56] | He-he misses his mom. | 他想妈妈了 |
[13:58] | That-That’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[14:04] | So much for the most wonderful time of the year. | 一年里最美好的时候就别想这个了 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | It’s a real pressure cooker. | 真是压力山大 |
[14:19] | Well, he still cheated on you. | 你还看不住他呢 |
[14:20] | Oh, at least I came first. | 至少他先看上的是我 |
[14:22] | How does it feel to be runner-up? | 第二名有什么好得意的 |
[14:23] | You boys really needed to call 911 for this? | 你们有必要为此报警吗 |
[14:27] | I tried several de-escalation techniques. | 我什么方法都试过了 |
[14:30] | I talked to them. In a neutral, non-judgmental tone. | 我跟她们心平气和地谈 |
[14:33] | Requested they keep their voices down | 让她们小点声 |
[14:34] | or move their conversation to a private area. | 或者去别的地方吵 |
[14:38] | Then this one took a swing at me. | 结果这位扇了我一巴掌 |
[14:39] | I wasn’t aiming for you. You just got in the way. | 我不是针对你 只是你赶上了 |
[14:41] | I have no idea what Artie ever saw in you. | 真不知道阿蒂看上你什么了 |
[14:44] | You are so crass and volatile. | 你这么无知又粗鲁 |
[14:46] | Maybe he was tired of this | 或许他就是厌烦了你这副 |
[14:47] | Zen earth mother schtick you’ve got going on. | 大慈大悲寡淡如水的鬼样子 |
[14:48] | I’ve known you for five minutes, already I’m bored to tears. | 刚见到你五分钟 我就无聊到打哈欠了 |
[14:50] | All right, so you two are the wives. | 好了 所以你们两个都是妻子 |
[14:52] | – Polygamists. – It’s not polygamy. | -是一夫多妻 -不是一夫多妻 |
[14:54] | We didn’t choose to be married to the same man. | 我们不是自愿嫁给同一个男人的 |
[14:57] | I can’t wait to never see this woman again. | 我再也不想见到这个女人了 |
[14:58] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[15:00] | Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, | 抱歉得跟你们说个坏消息 |
[15:02] | but you two are stuck with each other. | 你们已经摆脱不了彼此了 |
[15:06] | You got kids, right? | 你们都有孩子了 对吧 |
[15:09] | Two boys. | 两个儿子 |
[15:10] | One girl. | 一个女儿 |
[15:11] | Siblings. | 他们是兄妹 |
[15:13] | So whatever anger or hurt feelings | 所以不管你们现在 |
[15:14] | you’re experiencing right now, | 多愤怒多伤心 |
[15:16] | however justified | 有多正当的理由 |
[15:18] | you’ve got to figure out a way | 你们都得想办法 |
[15:19] | to put those aside for their sake. | 为了他们先把这些放在一边 |
[15:21] | This is a real confusing time for them right now. | 这种情况现在对他们来说很难理解 |
[15:24] | And they’ve already got a part-time father. | 他们已经有个”兼职”父亲了 |
[15:26] | They don’t need a long-distance mother | 他们不需要一个不在他们身边 |
[15:28] | doing three to six. | 每次来探视3到6小时的母亲 |
[15:31] | Seven years of lying to my face. | 他骗了我7年 |
[15:32] | I never even suspected. | 我却从没疑心过 |
[15:34] | I did. | 我有过 |
[15:38] | Not another family. | 不是疑心他另有家庭 |
[15:39] | But there were times | 但有几次 |
[15:40] | when I thought that there might be someone else. | 我想过他在外面可能有别人 |
[15:43] | And you never confronted him? | 你没质问过他吗 |
[15:45] | I always told myself it didn’t matter. | 我总是告诉自己这不重要 |
[15:48] | Not as long as I was the one he came home to. | 只要他还会为了我回家 |
[15:50] | But it turns out | 但原来 |
[15:52] | I’m not even special in that way. | 和他组成家庭的人都不止我一个 |
[15:55] | I wasn’t good enough for him. | 对他来说我不够好 |
[15:58] | No. | 不 |
[16:00] | He’s the one who isn’t good enough. | 他才是那个不够好的人 |
[16:02] | For either of us. | 对我们两个都是 |
[16:04] | We deserve better. | 我们值得更好的 |
[16:09] | Still want to press charges? | 还想起诉吗 |
[16:11] | Just get ’em out of my hospital. | 让她们离开我们医院就行了 |
[16:15] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[16:19] | Stop. Stop. Back up. | 停 停 后退 |
[16:22] | Mr. Darcola? | 德库拉先生 |
[16:25] | Are you here to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我的吗 |
[16:26] | Not today. | 今天不是 |
[16:28] | But bigamy is still a crime in all 50 states. | 但重婚在全国所有的州都属于犯罪 |
[16:31] | You might want to ask Santa for a lawyer. | 你可以向圣诞老人要个律师了 |
[16:35] | Ladies? We good? | 女士们 没事了吧 |
[16:42] | So… | 那… |
[16:45] | what happens now? | 现在怎么着 |
[16:47] | We want a divorce. | 我们想离婚 |
[16:51] | But it’s Christmas. | 但这是圣诞节啊 |
[16:53] | That’s right, ladies. | 这就对了 女士们 |
[16:54] | Fight the real enemy. | 要找准敌人再打 |
[17:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:37] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[17:39] | Hey, Marco. | 嗨 马可 |
[17:40] | Hey, Melia. | 嗨 米莉亚 |
[17:42] | You know, I was just… | 你知道 我… |
[17:46] | …headed to my desk. | 去我办公桌了 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:52] | Later. | 回见 |
[18:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[18:53] | You got me a present? | 你给我准备了礼物吗 |
[18:54] | Just a little something. | 小东西而已 |
[18:55] | Don’t worry. I wasn’t expecting anything in return. | 别紧张 我没期待会收到回礼 |
[19:01] | Well, it’s funny you should say that. | 真是巧了 我正想说呢 |
[19:06] | It’s funny… that you’re so nice. | 我正想说… 你人真好 |
[19:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Okay, um… | 好了… |
[19:15] | I’m gonna pack up and take off soon. | 我收拾一下就走 |
[19:16] | So, if I don’t see you before I leave, | 所以 先说句节日快乐 |
[19:19] | have a great holiday. | 以防我走之前见不到你 |
[19:21] | You too. | 你也是 |
[19:41] | Okay. Happy holidays, good people. | 好了 大家节日快乐 |
[19:44] | Enjoy yourselves. Don’t eat too much. | 好好享受 别吃太多 |
[19:47] | All right, Jim. | 好 吉姆 |
[19:49] | Marco! | 马可 |
[19:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:58] | I got you a present, too. | 我也给你准备了礼物 |
[20:00] | You did? | 你有吗 |
[20:01] | Just let me say this, because if I don’t do it now, | 我有话跟你说 因为如果我现在不说 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna chicken out. Again. | 我就会再次退缩 |
[20:10] | Seeing you at work is honestly the highlight of my day. | 在工作时看到你 是我一天中最美好的事 |
[20:13] | You’re so funny and kind | 你那么有趣善良 |
[20:15] | and-and cute and I really like you. | 还可爱 我真的很喜欢你 |
[20:21] | So I got you this. | 所以我为你准备了这个 |
[20:27] | I know you love Christmas. | 我知道你喜欢圣诞节 |
[20:28] | And you seem to really love the philharmonic | 你好像很喜欢交响乐团 |
[20:30] | because you go to all those concerts. | 因为你去听过很多场音乐会 |
[20:33] | So I thought, a Christmas sing-along? | 所以我想 去圣诞合唱会吗 |
[20:35] | We could go together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[20:37] | We could even make it a date. | 我们可以一起约会 |
[20:44] | Melia… | 米莉亚… |
[20:45] | You have plans, don’t you? | 你有约了 是吗 |
[20:47] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[20:50] | it’s not that. I… | 不是这样 我… |
[20:52] | You’re not interested. | 你不想跟我约会 |
[20:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:58] | I shouldn’t have asked you. | 我不该邀你约会的 |
[21:02] | I… I didn’t mean to cross the line. | 我不是故意越界的 |
[21:05] | I’m… I’m just gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[21:06] | Melia! Wait! | 米莉亚 等等 |
[21:11] | Melia! | 米莉亚 |
[21:13] | Oh, my gosh. Melia! | 我的天啊 米莉亚 |
[21:24] | How’s she doing, Hen? | 她怎么样 亨 |
[21:25] | She seems to be breathing steadily, Cap. | 看上去呼吸稳定 队长 |
[21:27] | Okay, Buck, power’s been cut. Go ahead and tie it off. | 好 巴克 电力被切断了 去把电梯系好 |
[21:41] | Okay, cable is secure. | 好了 电缆安全了 |
[21:43] | This thing’s not going anywhere. | 电梯不会坠落了 |
[21:44] | Looks like just some minor lacerations. | 看起来只是轻微撕裂伤 |
[21:47] | No sign of blood pooling. | 没有血液滞积 |
[21:53] | – What happened? – You took a tumble. | -发生什么事了 -你不小心摔倒了 |
[21:55] | Down an open elevator shaft. | 开着的电梯井里 |
[21:57] | Do you mind explaining how that happened? | 你能解释一下这是怎么回事吗 |
[21:58] | We were talking, and she got upset and tried to run, and then… | 我们当时正谈话 她伤心了 想跑走 然后… |
[22:02] | Well, which brings us back | 话又说回来了 |
[22:03] | to what the hell were you doing with this elevator? | 你当时对电梯做了什么 |
[22:05] | Fixing it? No safety cones. No caution tape. | -正在修 -没有安全锥 没有警告胶带 |
[22:07] | No signage. | 也没警示牌 |
[22:10] | Okay, why don’t you and I find someplace | 行了 找个地方单独聊聊吧 |
[22:12] | where we can have a conversation | 我给你好好讲讲 |
[22:13] | about proper elevator maintenance | 什么是恰当的电梯维修 |
[22:15] | and safety protocols. Let’s go. | 和安全规章 走吧 |
[22:16] | Pupillary responses are equal and reactive. | 两边瞳孔都有反应(被动) |
[22:20] | Reactive. | 被动 |
[22:21] | That’s me. | 说的就是我 |
[22:25] | I’m really sorry about the present. | 礼物的事 我很抱歉 |
[22:29] | And what happened after. | 还有之后的事 |
[22:31] | – You got him a Christmas present? – I tried to. | -你送他圣诞节礼物了 -试着送了 |
[22:33] | Tickets to the philharmonic, and I totally freaked out. | 交响乐的门票 然后我太慌了 |
[22:36] | Look, I am the one who should be apologizing. | 听着 我才应该道歉 |
[22:38] | – The tickets kind of triggered me. – Concert tickets off the list. | -那些票让我情绪不太好 -音乐会门票 算了 |
[22:42] | You still haven’t figured that out? | 你还没想好要送什么 |
[22:43] | I’ve been, uh, weighing up some options. | 我还在几个选项中考虑 |
[22:47] | I’m looking forward to seeing | 太期待了 |
[22:49] | Taylor’s reaction to whatever it is on Christmas. | 我要看泰勒收到圣诞礼物的反应 |
[22:53] | Uh, hey, hey, so, so, what? She’s, uh, she just | 所以 怎么了 |
[22:55] | – not your type or… – Oh, no, she’s amazing. | -她不是你的菜… -不是 她很好 |
[22:58] | I just hate the philharmonic. | 我只是讨厌交响乐 |
[23:00] | Uh, but-but you go to all those concerts. | 但你以前常去音乐会 |
[23:02] | Because my ex played the piccolo. | 因为我前任是吹短笛的 |
[23:04] | And then she left me for the second trombone. | 然后她离开我 投入第二长号手的怀抱了 |
[23:07] | Ouch. | 痛 |
[23:08] | Does it hurt when I do that? | 我这么做的时候很痛 |
[23:09] | Everything hurts right now. | 我全身上下都痛 |
[23:12] | I would’ve said yes. | 我本来会答应的 |
[23:13] | If it had been anything else, I would have said yes. | 如果是任何别的礼物 我都会答应 |
[23:17] | Truth is | 其实 |
[23:18] | I’ve had a crush on you for months. | 我喜欢你好几个月了 |
[23:21] | Oh, you have? | 真的吗 |
[23:23] | I just didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[23:25] | Ah, sounds like you guys | 听起来 |
[23:26] | have more in common than you thought. | 你们两个的共同点还挺多 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:30] | – Ow. Ow. – Sorry. | -痛 -抱歉 |
[23:32] | They’re gonna get you to the ER, | 他们会带你去急诊室 |
[23:33] | do some scans, and hopefully, you’ll be home for Christmas. | 做些扫描 希望你能回家过圣诞 |
[23:36] | – Can I? – Go. | -我能一起去吗 -去吧 |
[23:43] | Uh, hey, Hen? | 亨 |
[23:44] | About Christmas. | 圣诞节 |
[23:46] | I think me and Taylor are just gonna hang out at my place. | 我和泰勒就在家里过了 |
[23:50] | You’re gonna bail | 你们俩要放鸽子 |
[23:50] | on Bobby and Athena’s holiday extravaganza? | 不参加巴比和阿西娜盛大的节日盛典 |
[23:54] | I don’t feel all that merry this year. You know? | 我今年感觉没那么欢乐 |
[23:57] | And I don’t want to ruin everyone else’s day ’cause I-I’m… | 我不想扫其他人兴 因为我… |
[23:59] | Missing the rest of your family? | 正想念你的家人 |
[24:02] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[24:03] | Yeah. Me too. | 我懂 我也是 |
[24:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:22] | It’s finished. | 搞定了 |
[24:24] | Okay. I made some hot chocolate | 我做了些热巧克力 |
[24:27] | – to celebrate the end of construction! – No! | -来庆祝搭建完成 -不 |
[24:31] | My house! | 我的房子 |
[24:32] | It’s ruined! | 被毁了 |
[24:38] | Um, maybe we can fix it, okay? | 也许我们能修好 |
[24:39] | It’s ruined. | 被毁了 |
[24:43] | It’s okay. We’ll make another one. All right? I’ll help. | 没事的 我们再做一个好吗 我来帮忙 |
[24:46] | There’s no time. It’s almost Christmas. | 没时间了 快到圣诞节了 |
[24:50] | And you’re working tomorrow. | 你明天还要上班 |
[24:54] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | Okay? Seems like you’re putting a lot of pressure on yourself | 你为什么给自己那么大压力 |
[24:57] | to get Christmas right. | 就为了准备圣诞 |
[24:58] | Where is this coming from, Chris? | 为什么 克里斯 |
[25:00] | I wanted everything to be perfect. | 我想要一切都很完美 |
[25:04] | You, me, | 你 我 |
[25:06] | presents and-and stockings. | 礼物和长袜 |
[25:08] | That sounds pretty good to me, right? | 听起来就很不错了 |
[25:10] | Hey. Okay, | 好了 |
[25:11] | we’ll make an even bigger gingerbread house next year, right? | 我们明年再做个更大的姜饼屋 好吗 |
[25:15] | You could be dead next year. | 你明年可能就死了 |
[25:25] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[25:28] | Wasn’t sure what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[25:30] | I told him that I loved him, | 我告诉他 我爱他 |
[25:32] | and I promised him that I wasn’t going anywhere. | 我保证我不会离开 |
[25:35] | But? | 但是 |
[25:36] | One of the first things they teach you on the job | 在工作中学到的第一件事 |
[25:38] | is to never make a promise you’re not sure you can keep. | 就是绝对不要保证自己可能做不到的事 |
[25:41] | You were trying to reassure your son, | 你是要抚慰自己的儿子 |
[25:44] | who’s already lost one parent, | 他已经失去了母亲 |
[25:45] | that he’s not about to lose another. | 他不会再失去父亲 |
[25:48] | Bullets don’t bounce off me, Carla. | 我不是刀枪不入的 卡拉 |
[25:50] | I learned that the hard way. | 我吃了苦头才明白 |
[25:53] | You still thinking about that? | 你还想着那件事呢 |
[25:55] | Now and then. | 时不时会想起 |
[25:57] | – Like when I get taken hostage at gunpoint. – You what? | -比如我被人用枪指着当人质时 -什么 |
[26:00] | Happened a few weeks back. | 几周之前的事了 |
[26:03] | You know, Buck and I got caught up in that prison escape. | 我和巴克被卷进了越狱事件 |
[26:08] | Neither of us got hurt, | 我们都没受伤 |
[26:09] | so I didn’t see a point in telling you or him. | 所以我觉得不用告诉你们 |
[26:12] | But it did remind me | 但是这提醒了我 |
[26:15] | that what I do | 我的工作 |
[26:17] | is not without risk. | 是有风险的 |
[26:19] | Okay, I can’t lie. | 说实话 |
[26:22] | I wish your biggest danger at work | 我希望你工作中遇到的最大危险 |
[26:24] | was you getting a paper cut. | 就是被纸张划破 |
[26:26] | But I know that your job is important. | 但我知道你的工作很重要 |
[26:29] | Not just to the people you save but to you. | 不只是对于受害人而言 还有你自己 |
[26:32] | But is it more important than my kid feeling safe | 但更重要的是不是我的孩子 |
[26:34] | when he closes his eyes at night? | 在晚上睡觉时能感到安心 |
[26:39] | Eddie just canceled. | 埃迪不来了 |
[26:40] | He and Christopher won’t be joining us for Christmas. | 他和克里斯托弗不和我们一起过圣诞了 |
[26:42] | That’s what, our fifth cancellation? | 这是第五个取消邀约的了吧 |
[26:45] | And we were already working with a limited guest list. | 我们邀请的人本来就不多 |
[26:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:51] | This is not the Christmas I thought we’d be having. | 这和我预想的圣诞节不一样 |
[26:53] | Yeah. Looks like it’s just the Grant-Nashes | 看来今年只有篮球队员们【 |
[26:55] | and the Wilsons this year. | 和威尔逊一家了 |
[26:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:00] | Clive surprised Toni with a trip to Cabo, | 克莱夫给了托尼惊喜 带她去卡波了 |
[27:02] | and Hen says that now they’re thinking | 亨说她们正考虑 |
[27:04] | about just going to Karen’s family instead this year. | 今年去凯伦家过圣诞 |
[27:07] | Okay. Well, this is getting depressing. | 这是让人有点失望 |
[27:11] | Are we forcing this? | 我们是不是太强求了 |
[27:13] | Throwing some big holiday party to distract us | 办个盛大的节日派对 就为了分散注意 |
[27:15] | from the people we’re missing? | 不去想念我们的亲朋 |
[27:18] | There’s still you, me and Harry. | 还有你 我 和哈里在 |
[27:22] | And that’s probably all we need. | 也许这样就够了 |
[27:38] | 51 Orangethorpe Avenue. | 橙庄大道51号 |
[27:43] | 事件信息 姓名 菲利斯·朗 地址 橙庄大道51号 调度警报 常常虚假报警 请在调配资源前查实有确切紧急情况 | |
[27:46] | Ma’am, what is the nature of your emergency? | 女士 你有什么紧急情况 |
[27:49] | Mrs. Lang, | 朗夫人 |
[27:51] | do you have any reasonable fear | 你现在有处于紧急情况吗 |
[27:53] | that your life or the life of someone you know | 是你或是你认识的人 |
[27:55] | may be in imminent danger? | 正面临着危险吗 |
[27:56] | I d-I don’t know think I’d go that far. | 倒也没有 |
[27:58] | Then I’m going to have to hang up now. | 那么我现在得挂断了 |
[28:00] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[28:01] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[28:06] | This is a lot of decorations. | 好多装饰啦 |
[28:08] | Working Christmas Day with Sue is always epic. | 和苏一起准备圣诞节总是特别壮丽 |
[28:11] | Well, there is no such thing as too many twinkle lights. | 再多的节日灯都不算多 |
[28:15] | Lonely Lady called again. | 独孤夫人又打电话来了 |
[28:17] | You cannot be serious. | 不可能吧 |
[28:19] | I got her yesterday. | 我昨天才接过她电话 |
[28:20] | Lonely Lady? | 独孤夫人 |
[28:20] | Our holiday frequent flyer. | 常常在节日虚假报警的人 |
[28:22] | She calls every year reporting some sort of emergency | 她每年都打电话说有紧急情况 |
[28:25] | that isn’t really an emergency. | 但其实根本没有 |
[28:27] | Well, and newer dispatchers wind up rolling out help | 新来的接线员常常会派出救援 |
[28:30] | because they don’t know any better. | 因为不了解情况 |
[28:31] | She said there was a gas leak. | 我那会听到她说有煤气泄漏 |
[28:33] | I sent two houses plus police and the gas company. | 我派出了两个消防站 警察 还有煤气公司 |
[28:37] | Evacuated a five-block radius. | 疏散了周围五条街区的人 |
[28:39] | Which would absolutely have been the right call | 这绝对是正确的做法 |
[28:42] | had there been an actual gas leak. | 要是真有煤气泄漏的话 |
[28:43] | Is it some kind of holiday prank? | 这是节日恶作剧吗 |
[28:45] | I think she just wants someone to talk to. | 她可能只是想有人说话 |
[28:48] | Bonus if she manages to engineer a visit from some first responders. | 意外收获是让第一反应人员上门了 |
[28:51] | Or 33 of them. | 多达33人 |
[28:53] | Look, I’m sorry she doesn’t have any family, | 我为她没有家人而感到遗憾 |
[28:55] | but two firehouses. | 但两个消防站啊 |
[28:56] | Well, I think she does, | 她有家人 |
[28:57] | but they just don’t talk anymore. | 但他们不怎么沟通 |
[28:59] | You know, kids grow up, | 孩子长大了 |
[29:01] | and sometimes they grow away, too. | 有时候就离长辈远了 |
[29:03] | Guess we got to call her again. | 我们得再给她打电脑 |
[29:05] | Give her our annual “Stop calling 911” Speech. | 给她一通年度”别再打911″演讲 |
[29:08] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | I think this time we need a stronger deterrent. | 这次 我们需要更强硬的遏制手段 |
[29:15] | Phyllis Lang? | 菲利斯·朗 |
[29:16] | – Yeah. – Mind if I come in? | -我是 -我能进来吗 |
[29:19] | Oh. They sent the police this time. | 他们这次派了警察来 |
[29:23] | Would you like something to drink? | 你想要喝点什么吗 |
[29:24] | No, thank you. This is not a social call, Phyllis. | 不了 谢谢 我可不是来交际的 菲利斯 |
[29:28] | Misuse of 911 is a crime. | 滥用911是犯罪行为 |
[29:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:32] | You came here to… to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我的 |
[29:34] | I came to talk some sense into you. | 我是来好好劝说你的 |
[29:37] | Is there really no one else that you can call | 除了911接线员之外 |
[29:39] | besides a 911 dispatcher? Your family? | 你真的没人可打了吗 你的家人呢 |
[29:42] | Or a therapist? | 或心理医生 |
[29:46] | Only family I have is my daughter. | 我只有一个女儿 |
[29:48] | We-we don’t speak much. | 我们不常聊天 |
[29:52] | My husband– he-he was, uh, the-the glue that held us together. | 我丈夫 他是维持我们关系的纽带 |
[29:56] | Then after he died, I-I guess I figured I had to be the glue, | 他死后 就由我维护这段关系 |
[29:59] | but I-I didn’t have his knack for it. | 但我没有他的高明手段 |
[30:01] | Tighter I tried to hold on, the… | 我越想维护好这段感情… |
[30:05] | …further she slipped away. | …她就离得越远 |
[30:10] | I have a daughter, too. | 我也有一个女儿 |
[30:12] | And a mother. | 也有母亲 |
[30:14] | Moms and their girls, always complicated. | 母亲和女儿的关系 总是很复杂 |
[30:19] | Things haven’t been the same between us | 自从她结婚以后 |
[30:22] | since her-her wedding day. | 我们俩的关系不似从前了 |
[30:25] | I may have said that I hated her husband | 我可能说过我讨厌她的丈夫 |
[30:28] | and it was never gonna last. | 他们的感情不会持久 |
[30:32] | They’re married for 12 years. | 他们结婚有12年了 |
[30:34] | Two kids. | 有两个孩子 |
[30:37] | Have you tried apologizing to her? | 你向她道歉过吗 |
[30:39] | I wouldn’t know what to say. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[30:41] | Start with “I’m sorry.” | 从”对不起”开始 |
[30:44] | Go from there. | 从这一步开始 |
[30:46] | She doesn’t need me anymore. | 她不再需要我了 |
[30:48] | Last 12 years have proved that. | 过去的十二年已经证明了这一点 |
[30:51] | That doesn’t mean she wouldn’t like to hear from you. | 这并不意味这她永远不想联系你 |
[30:55] | May be time for you | 也许你是时候 |
[30:58] | to dial a different number. | 拨打另一个号码了 |
[31:11] | Found everything. | 所有东西都找到了 |
[31:13] | Except for the star that goes on top. | 除了顶上的星星 |
[31:15] | I think it’s in one of the storage cabinets | 我觉得可能在一个储存盒里面 |
[31:17] | down by the parking space. | 就在下面停车位边上 |
[31:18] | I’m gonna ask your dad to look for it | 我会让你爸爸找找的 |
[31:20] | when he gets home with the tree. | 恰好待会儿他把树带回来 |
[31:21] | What about the wreath? | 花环怎么样了 |
[31:23] | It’s in here somewhere. | 就在这里 |
[31:28] | Hey. You better be close. | 你到院子了吧 |
[31:31] | Yeah, I’m just pulling in. | 是呢 倒车入库呢 |
[31:32] | Hey, I-I think I need you to come help me with this thing. | 不过你需要下来帮我一下 |
[31:35] | It’s a little bigger than we normally get. | 这棵树比往常的都大 |
[31:37] | How big? | 多大 |
[31:39] | Uh, bigger. | 更大 |
[31:42] | Hugo, that thing better fit in this apartment. | 雨果 公寓里最好能放得下 |
[31:44] | – We never get a big tree. – Is that Dad? | -从来没有放过大树 -是爸爸吗 |
[31:46] | Well, it’s all they had left. | 他们只剩下这个了 |
[31:47] | The big daddies or the dried out, skimpy ones. | 要么要这个巨无霸 要么就是那些干瘪的 |
[31:50] | You know, if you had come with me like I asked you to, | 如果你听我的 和我一起去 |
[31:52] | we could have picked something out together. | 我们还能选选 |
[31:53] | If someone would have | 如果像我打算的那样 |
[31:54] | come with me last Saturday like I wanted, | 上个周六和我一起去 |
[31:57] | this wouldn’t be happening, | 就不会有这样的事情 |
[31:58] | but someone was too busy watching football. | 但是有人就是太忙 在看球 |
[32:01] | Hey, thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[32:03] | It was my alma mater | 是我母校 |
[32:04] | and the biggest game of the year. | 全年最大的比赛 |
[32:05] | And they lost. | 但是他们输了 |
[32:09] | Oh, and we can’t find the star. | 我们找不到圣诞节星星了 |
[32:10] | I think it’s in the storage locker. | 可能在储存柜里 |
[32:16] | Ah, damn it! | 真该死 |
[32:18] | Why’s your car beeping? | 你的车为什么在叫 |
[32:19] | Because these freaking sensors are too sensitive. | 该死的感应器太灵敏了 |
[32:32] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[32:37] | Oh. My God! | 天哪 |
[32:52] | Please, you got to help us. Please. | 请帮帮我们 |
[32:54] | My husband’s in there. We can’t get to him. | 我丈夫在里面 没法把他弄出来 |
[32:57] | Okay, everybody step back. | 所有人退后 |
[32:59] | Okay, looks like he hit this post | 看起来他撞到了柱子 |
[33:00] | and took some of the structure down with it. | 把房屋的一部分撞下来了 |
[33:02] | I don’t understand how this happened. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[33:03] | We were on the phone arguing over the Christmas tree, | 我们打着电话 说圣诞树的事情 |
[33:06] | and then all of a sudden, this comes crashing down. | 突然 这就坠落下来了 |
[33:08] | You said you were on the phone with him? | 你说你当时和他打电话 |
[33:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:11] | – Has he said anything since the collapse? – No. | -坍塌发生后他有说什么吗 -没有 |
[33:13] | He just stopped talking. | 他就不说话了 |
[33:14] | Okay, Buck, Eddie, Hen, | 好的 巴克 埃迪 亨 |
[33:16] | I want you to start clearing this debris carefully. | 你们开始清理这片废墟 小心点 |
[33:17] | Everybody else, step back, | 其他人都退后 |
[33:19] | give us some room to work. | 让出空间 让我们操作 |
[33:20] | Where do you need me, Cap? | 我去哪里 老大 |
[33:21] | I need you evacuating this building. | 你去疏散这栋楼里的人 |
[33:22] | I’m concerned it’s gonna come crashing down any minute. | 我担心随时会再次发生崩塌 |
[33:25] | These structures were supposed to be retrofitted | 这些部分本来是要翻新的 |
[33:26] | after the Northridge quake, | 之前发生了北岭地震 |
[33:28] | but from the looks of things, | 但是现在看起来 |
[33:29] | landlord didn’t get around to it. | 房主并没有翻新 |
[33:29] | Do the residents know that? | 住客知道吗 |
[33:31] | They’re about to find out. | 他们马上就知道了 |
[33:41] | Cap, he’s unconscious, possibly not breathing. | 老大 他没有意识 也有可能没呼吸了 |
[33:43] | Is he dead? Is Dad dead? | 他死了吗 爸爸死了吗 |
[33:46] | Come here, sweetie. They’re gonna get him out. | 过来 宝贝 他们会把爸爸弄出来的 |
[33:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:52] | We’re ready, Cap. Airbag is in place. | 准备好了 老大 气囊放好了 |
[33:54] | Okay, let’s lift it nice and slow. | 好的 充气吧 小心点 慢点 |
[33:55] | We need just enough space between the car and the ceiling | 天花板和车之间需要留出足够的空间 |
[33:58] | to pop that door and pull him out. | 才能打开车门 把他弄出来 |
[34:05] | Okay, that should do it. Eddie, go. | 好的 应该可以了 埃迪 到你了 |
[34:23] | Cap, he’s coming around! | 老大 他恢复意识了 |
[34:25] | Okay, that’s good news. | 好的 这是好消息 |
[34:26] | Let’s get a collar on him and put him on a board. | 给他带个护脖 把他抬到担架上 |
[34:27] | All right, bud. Hey. That’s good. | 好的 老兄 不错 |
[34:30] | You got him? | 弄得出来吗 |
[34:32] | Got you. We got you. | 我们把你弄出来了 |
[34:35] | Let’s get him on the gurney. | 把他抬到轮床上 |
[34:37] | Slowly. Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[34:39] | Keep him stable. Watch the neck. | 保持稳定 小心颈部 |
[34:47] | Pressure’s slightly elevated, probably from the pain, | 血压有些升高 可能是因为疼痛 |
[34:49] | but we can’t rule out internal injuries. | 不能排除内部损伤 |
[34:51] | Let’s start a line. | 我检查一下 |
[34:55] | Watch his legs. | 注意他的腿 |
[35:04] | Pupils are reacting but sluggish, | 瞳孔有反射 但是缓慢 |
[35:06] | likely a concussion. | 可能有脑震荡 |
[35:08] | – He’s gonna be okay. – Thank God. | -他会没事的 -谢天谢地 |
[35:11] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[35:13] | So, they’ll check him out at the hospital | 医院会给他做检查 |
[35:15] | for anything that’s going on internally. | 看是否有内部损伤 |
[35:16] | But you and your son can ride with him in the ambulance. | 你和你儿子能一起上救护车陪他 |
[35:19] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:20] | I don’t know what I would have done | 要是他有什么事 |
[35:21] | if anything had happened to him. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[35:23] | You saved our Christmas. | 你拯救了我们的圣诞节 |
[35:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:26] | After they discharge your husband from the hospital, | 你丈夫出院以后 |
[35:28] | you still can’t come back here. | 你们还是不能回来 |
[35:30] | I’m gonna have to red-tag the building. | 我要封锁这栋大楼 |
[35:31] | But Christmas is tomorrow. | 但明天就是圣诞了 |
[35:33] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[35:35] | It’s just not safe to go back in there. | 只是现在回去不安全 |
[35:58] | We have to red-tag the building. | 我们必须封锁大楼 |
[36:01] | I know tomorrow’s Christmas, | 我知道明天是圣诞节 |
[36:03] | but it’s just not safe to go back in there. | 但现在回去不安全 |
[36:05] | I have notified the Red Cross. | 我通知了红十字会 |
[36:07] | A representative is on the way. | 他们的人正在赶过来 |
[36:09] | They will be providing housing for you and your families | 他们会为你们所有家庭提供住处 |
[36:11] | until your building can get sorted out. | 直到这栋楼整修好 |
[36:14] | Very sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[36:31] | We’re really gonna leave them, Cap? | 我们真的不管他们了吗 队长 |
[36:34] | There’s nothing else we can do. | 我们没什么能做的了 |
[37:09] | Told you. | 就跟你说了 |
[37:10] | You weren’t kidding. | 你不是在开玩笑 |
[37:13] | Oh, my God. It’s epic. | 天啊 真的壮丽 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | It’s Christmas. | 这可是圣诞节 |
[37:24] | I think this is the first Christmas | 这大概是第一次圣诞节 |
[37:26] | he hasn’t been up at the crack of dawn. | 他没有到天亮才睡 |
[37:28] | Maybe it doesn’t feel like Christmas to him, either. | 或许他也没有圣诞的感觉 |
[37:31] | Stuck in a motel room. | 被困在汽车旅馆 |
[37:33] | No tree. No presents. | 没有圣诞树 没有礼物 |
[37:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:38] | We’re alive and we’re together | 我们活着 在彼此身边 |
[37:39] | and that’s all that matters, right? | 这就够了 不是吗 |
[37:42] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[37:51] | I’m not sure if you remember me. | 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[37:53] | You’re the firefighter. | 你是那个消防员 |
[37:54] | You saved my husband. | 你救了我丈夫 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[37:58] | Why don’t you guys come on outside. | 你们出来看看吧 |
[38:09] | I think Santa found us. | 圣诞老人找到我们了 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I think he did. | 是啊 没错 |
[38:32] | Lonely Lady sent us a gift basket? | 独孤夫人给我们送了礼品篮 |
[38:34] | A thank-you. | 为了表达感谢 |
[38:35] | Turns out she’s not gonna be quite so lonely this year. | 看来她今年不会那么孤独了 |
[39:02] | Want to see what I burned for dinner? | 想看看我为晚饭烤了什么吗 |
[39:05] | All right. | 来吧 |
[39:13] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你没问题吗 |
[39:16] | Chinese food and a movie? | 中餐和电影吗 |
[39:18] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[39:28] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[39:30] | Just looking for the present that May got me. | 在找梅给我的礼物 |
[39:34] | You sure you don’t want to wait for May to open it? | 你确定不等梅来了再开吗 |
[39:37] | Nope. I already called her. She said it’s okay. | 不用 我给她打过电话了 她说没事 |
[39:42] | – Merry Christmas. – Thank you. | -圣诞快乐 -谢谢你 |
[39:45] | Now this finally feels like Christmas. | 现在终于有圣诞的感觉了 |
[39:47] | Yeah. It does. | 是啊 |
[39:53] | – Okay, come on. – All right. | -快来 -好吧 |
[39:56] | Okay. This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[40:08] | A bracelet. | 一个手镯 |
[40:10] | Not just any bracelet. | 不是普通的手镯 |
[40:11] | This one has an emergency distress beacon in it. | 这里面有紧急求救信标 |
[40:15] | You got me something that tracks my whereabouts 24-7. | 你送了我一个能随时追踪我的东西 |
[40:19] | It’s, uh, it’s not a tracker. Right? It’s-it’s a beacon. | 这不是追踪器 这是个信标 |
[40:22] | So it only deploys when you press it. | 只有你按了才会启动 |
[40:25] | Earthquake, fire, flood. | 地震 火灾 洪水 |
[40:27] | Whatever it is, you hit that button, | 不管发生什么 只要你按下按钮 |
[40:30] | and we will come to your rescue. | 我们就会去救你 |
[40:36] | That’s so sweet. | 这可真暖 |
[40:38] | I got you a sweater. | 我给你买了件毛衣 |
[40:41] | It’s in the car. | 在车里 |
[40:43] | I already love it. | 我已经很喜欢了 |
[40:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:50] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[40:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:05] | – Is it just me, or do they… – Yeah. | -是我多想了 还是… -没错 |
[41:08] | They have the same smile. | 他们笑起来一模一样 |
[41:15] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:19] | You made it. | 你们来了 |
[41:21] | You too. | 你也是 |
[41:22] | Here. Let me grab this. Thank you. | 来 这个给我吧 谢谢你 |
[41:28] | Uh, where’s Karen? | 凯伦呢 |
[41:29] | She’s on her way. | 她在路上 |
[41:30] | She packed up the car with so many donations, | 她车上放了太多要捐的东西 |
[41:32] | there was no room for me or Denny. | 我和丹尼都坐不下了 |
[41:38] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[41:39] | Still feeling less than merry? | 还有点不开心吗 |
[41:42] | I’m, uh… I’m okay. | 我…我还好 |
[41:44] | You know, sure, we’re… missing some people today, but, | 我们今天是少了点人 但是… |
[41:47] | hey, I’m thankful for the ones we do have. | 我很珍惜现在身边的人 |
[41:51] | – Merry Christmas, Buck. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 巴克 -圣诞快乐 |
[41:55] | Where’s Eddie? | 埃迪呢 |
[42:02] | Wonder what that’s about. | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:08] | But I don’t like it. | 但我不喜欢 |
[42:21] | Sorry, I don’t want to take you guys away from the party. | 抱歉 我不想把你们从派对上拉走 |
[42:24] | I just had some news | 我只是有些消息 |
[42:24] | that I don’t want you to hear from anyone else. | 想要亲口告诉你们 |
[42:26] | H-hold on. First, you’re having this | 等等 你先是跟巴比 |
[42:28] | deep, intense conversation with Bobby. | 心贴心交流了一番 |
[42:30] | Now you gather us here for some announcement? | 现在你又叫我们来宣布消息 |
[42:32] | – What’s going on? – Is everything okay with Christopher? | -怎么回事 -克里斯托弗还好吗 |
[42:36] | He’s worried about me. | 他很担心我 |
[42:38] | About the risks I take while I’m at work. | 担心我工作中的风险 |
[42:42] | That’s a lot for a ten-year-old to be thinking about. | 一个十岁孩子要思考这么多 |
[42:44] | Yeah. Probably too much. | 是啊 有点太多了 |
[42:47] | So I think I have to make a change. | 所以我要做出改变 |
[42:53] | I’m leaving the 118. | 我要离开118队 |