时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ERIC: Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[00:07] | New city, new job. | 新的城市 新的工作 |
[00:09] | I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我没什么选择 |
[00:11] | The board was desperate to find someone | 委员会急着找人填补职位 |
[00:13] | to fill the position. | |
[00:14] | You know what they say. | 大家都说 |
[00:16] | With high risk | 高风险才能带来高回报 |
[00:18] | comes high reward. Ah. And I’ve always wanted a view like this. | 我一直想要这样的风景 |
[00:27] | It’s really something. | 你真是了不起 |
[00:28] | Oh, yeah, the view is nice, too. | 对了 |
[00:31] | (Eric laughs) | 风景也很美 |
[00:38] | Eric, people can see us. | 埃里克 别人能看到我们 |
[00:40] | Let’s give them a show, then, huh? | 那就给他们表演一下 |
[00:42] | -(Bailey laughs) -Now, | |
[00:43] | what were you saying about high risk, high reward? | 你刚才是说高风险才有高回报吧 是的 |
[00:56] | (screaming) | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 我老婆刚才从边上掉下去了 |
[01:03] | -(firetruck horn blaring) -(sirens wailing) | |
[01:05] | (screaming) | |
[01:07] | (siren wails) | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[01:14] | Woman fell off the balcony from the penthouse floor. | 有个女人从顶层阳台掉下来 |
[01:17] | Luckily, she got caught | 幸好在下坠中被那块牌子拦住 |
[01:18] | -on that sign on the way down. -She’s over here. | |
[01:21] | We don’t have a lot of time, so let’s hustle up. | 时间紧迫 快点行动 |
[01:22] | Tactical gear all around. Let’s go. | 全部带好装备 我们走 |
[01:24] | Cap, floor’s too high for the ladder. | 队长 楼层太高 梯子够不到 |
[01:26] | Yeah, and it’s way too high for an airbag. What’s the plan? | 太高了 气囊也没用 有什么计划 |
[01:28] | BOBBY: I’m gonna send you down from the roof. | 你们从楼顶下去 |
[01:30] | Lucy, Chimney, I want you on the floor below. | 露西 齐姆尼 你们去下面那层 |
[01:33] | Kick out that window so we can bring her through there. | 弄开窗户 把她从那拉进去 |
[01:35] | Hen, find the manager; we need access to the adjacent floors. | 小亨 去找经理 我们要进相邻的楼层 |
[01:38] | Robby, you’re with me. | 拉维 你跟着我 |
[01:39] | I want this whole area clear. | 清空这片地方 |
[01:40] | Nobody stands underneath her. (“Hold On, I’m Comin'” by Sam & Dave playing) | 不许有人站在她下面 |
[01:43] | CHIMNEY: Just entered the unit, Cap. | 刚进入房间 |
[01:45] | About to anchor off and remove the window. | 队长 准备下锚并拆掉窗户 |
[01:47] | -LAFD. -ERIC: Thank God. | -洛杉矶消防局 -谢天谢地 |
[01:50] | I don’t think the sign can hold much longer. | 那块牌子可能撑不了多久了 |
[01:51] | I think we can get to her if we just… | 我们可以够到她 要是… |
[01:53] | How about we stay away from the edge | 你还是离阳台边远点吧 |
[01:54] | -of that balcony, sir. -No. | 先生 |
[01:55] | That’s my wife. I’m not leaving her. | 不行 她是我老婆 我不会离开她的 |
[01:57] | Oh, God, help me! | 天哪 |
[01:59] | Please! | 来人救救我 救命 |
[02:01] | BOBBY: Bailey, we’re gonna get our team harnessed up | 贝莉 我们会让队员们固定好 |
[02:03] | and we’re gonna come down to you. | 然后就去救你 |
[02:04] | -You’re doing great. -Please hurry! | 你做得很好 |
[02:06] | ♪ I’m about to drown ♪ ♪ Just hold on ♪ | 请快点 |
[02:09] | ♪ I’m comin’ ♪ | 大陆瑞吉斯公寓 |
[02:13] | ♪ Hold on… ♪ | 正在发售 |
[02:15] | I just finished securing the lines, Cap. I’m harnessed up. | 刚固定好绳子 队长 |
[02:18] | Coming down now. | 我拴好了 这就下去 |
[02:19] | BOBBY: Copy that. Fast as you can, Buck. | 收到 |
[02:22] | ♪ If you get cold, yeah, I will be your cover… ♪ | 尽快 巴克 |
[02:25] | HEN: Cap, we have a problem. | 队长 有个问题 |
[02:26] | BAILEY: I can feel it starting to move. | 我能感觉到它开始晃 |
[02:27] | (shrieks) I think it’s starting to come off! | 好像要松动了 |
[02:31] | We got to move now. | 得马上行动 |
[02:32] | That sign is not secure. | 牌子不结实 |
[02:33] | All right, 30 seconds. | 好 |
[02:34] | Buck’s coming down. | 等30秒 巴克正在下去 |
[02:36] | Chimney, how’s that window? | -齐姆尼 |
[02:37] | CHIMNEY: In progress. | 窗户那怎么样了 |
[02:38] | ♪ I’m coming… ♪ | -正在弄 |
[02:39] | BOBBY: It needs to happen now. | 得赶紧了 |
[02:41] | HEN: Got to move fast. She’s about to drop. | 动作快点 |
[02:44] | (shrieking) | 她要掉下去了 救命 |
[02:46] | -♪ I’m comin’ ♪ -Help me! | |
[02:48] | ♪ Hold on… ♪ | |
[02:49] | Help! | |
[02:51] | -Almost there. -Help. Okay. | -就快到了 -好的 |
[02:52] | -Okay. Oh, thank God. -Need you not to move. | -谢天谢地 |
[02:54] | -(shrieks) -I’m gonna put this harness around you, | -你别动 我会给你套上安全带 |
[02:57] | get you down, okay? | 把你送下去 好吗 |
[02:59] | Please hurry. (shrieks) | 求你快点 |
[03:00] | (whimpering) | |
[03:02] | ♪ Hold on… ♪ | |
[03:04] | -(screaming) -Whoa! | -嘿 -不 |
[03:06] | (Bailey whimpering) | 齐姆尼 老天 |
[03:08] | -LUCY: Chimney?! -Geez! | |
[03:11] | (all grunting) | |
[03:12] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | |
[03:13] | ♪ I’m comin’… ♪ | |
[03:15] | Oh, my God. | |
[03:18] | -Oh, my God. -(panting) | 我的天 |
[03:20] | Thank you! Oh. | 我的天 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | I don’t know how you guys just did that. | 我不知道你们是怎么做到的 |
[03:25] | Dumb luck. | 狗屎运 |
[03:26] | -(laughs) -♪ I’m coming ♪ | |
[03:27] | -♪ Yeah ♪ -♪ Hold on. ♪ | 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[03:35] | And breakfast is served. | 早饭好了 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | May I offer you a glass of water or orange juice? | 请问需要一杯水或者橙汁吗 |
[03:43] | Orange juice, please. | -橙汁 |
[03:45] | Well, right away, sir. ♪ Brings the dawn in ♪ | 谢谢 |
[03:50] | ♪ It’s just a restless feeling ♪ | -马上就来 |
[03:53] | Hmm. ♪ By my side ♪ | 先生 |
[03:59] | How was it? | 好吃吗 |
[04:01] | ♪ Early dawning… ♪ | |
[04:03] | It could use more marshmallows. | 可以多放点棉花糖 |
[04:06] | Couldn’t we all, bud? Couldn’t we all. | 谁不想多放 |
[04:08] | ♪ It’s just the wasted years… ♪ | 小家伙 谁不想 |
[04:11] | -Dad? -What? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[04:14] | -You got a little… -Hmm? | 你沾了点… |
[04:17] | ♪ Watch out, the world’s behind you… ♪ What about now? | 现在呢 |
[04:22] | You need a napkin. | 你得用餐巾纸擦擦 |
[04:23] | (both laugh) | 你的腿怎么了 |
[04:27] | ♪ It’s nothing at all… ♪ | |
[04:33] | (Eddie sighs) | |
[04:35] | What’s wrong with your leg? | |
[04:40] | ♪ ♪ | |
[04:51] | (grunting) | |
[04:57] | (groans) | |
[05:03] | I think I’m dying. | 我好像要死了 |
[05:07] | You’re always dying. (gasps) | 你一直是这样 |
[05:17] | (panting) | |
[05:20] | Oh. | |
[05:23] | BOBBY: Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[05:25] | (sighs) What time is it, and where’s Christopher? | 几点了 克里斯托弗在哪 |
[05:28] | Buck already took him to school, figured you could use the sleep. | 巴克送他去上学了 |
[05:31] | Mm. Sorry. | 他觉得你可能需要睡会 |
[05:34] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s all right. | -抱歉 |
[05:37] | We got it handled. | -嘿 |
[05:39] | (sighs) | 没事的 我们都安排好了 |
[05:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | After my family died, I had nightmares for a long time. | 我的家人去世之后 我在很长一段时间里总做噩梦 |
[05:49] | They say it’s your mind’s way | 据说这是大脑应对创伤经历的方式 |
[05:51] | of working through a traumatic experience. Kind of wish my mind would take a break for a minute. | 真希望我的大脑能休息片刻 |
[05:56] | It won’t. Buck told me | 不会的 |
[05:59] | about your friends. I’m very sorry. | 巴克跟我说了你朋友的事 |
[06:01] | Can’t believe they’re all gone. (clears throat) | 我很遗憾 真不敢相信他们都不在了 |
[06:05] | And I’m still here. I’m not sure why. | 而我还活着 但不确定为什么 |
[06:08] | That is a question you will never be able to answer. | 这是一个你永远也回答不了的问题 |
[06:11] | You can chalk it up to the grand plan | 你可以把它视为某种更高力量的旨意 |
[06:13] | of some higher power or just dumb luck. | 或者就是狗屎运 |
[06:19] | But either way, the result is the same: you are still here. | 但无论如何 结果都是一样的 你还活着 |
[06:23] | I’m not sure what to do with that. | 我不知道该怎么活下去 |
[06:26] | You find a way to heal. | 找到治愈的办法 |
[06:33] | Guess this is it, huh? | 看来要道别了 |
[06:35] | You, uh, going back to bouncing between houses? | 你又要在消防局之间换来换去了吗 |
[06:38] | No, Cap– your cap– | 不 队长… |
[06:40] | found me a spot at another house. | 你们队长在另一间消防局给我找了个职位 |
[06:42] | -I’m glad. -(sighs) Yeah. | 我很高兴 |
[06:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:46] | You must be ready for your world to get back to normal. | 你一定准备好了让生活重回正轨 |
[06:48] | You have no idea. | 完全正确 |
[06:50] | Take care of yourself. (“Everyday” by Buddy Holly plays) | 保重 |
[07:00] | No, no, no, we’re way past that. | 不 我们早过了那个阶段 |
[07:02] | Look, I gave him a month, a whole month | 听着 我给了他一个月时间 |
[07:05] | to pick up his crap, so now I’m donating it. | 整整一个月来拿他的破烂 现在我要捐了它 |
[07:07] | One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, right? | 对他来说是垃圾 对别人可能就是宝贝 对吗 |
[07:11] | And by “trash,” I mean my ex. | 我说“垃圾” |
[07:13] | Look, I just got here. Let me call you back. | 指的是前任 |
[07:16] | ♪ It’s a gettin’ faster, everyone said ♪ | 听着 |
[07:20] | ♪ Go ahead and ask her… ♪ | 我刚到 |
[07:22] | (grunts) | 回头打给你 |
[07:24] | ♪ My way ♪ | 捐赠 |
[07:26] | ♪ Hey, hey-hey ♪ | 存放在此处 衣服及鞋类 |
[07:29] | ♪ Every day seems a little longer ♪ | 推 |
[07:31] | (grunts) | 不 不要 |
[07:32] | ♪ Every way, love’s a little stronger ♪ | |
[07:35] | ♪ Come what may, do you ever long for… ♪ | |
[07:38] | (grunts) Oh, no. | |
[07:40] | Oh, no. | |
[07:42] | ♪ Every day, it’s a gettin’ closer… ♪ | |
[07:46] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No! | 不要啊 |
[07:48] | (grunts) | |
[07:50] | ♪ Love like yours ♪ | |
[07:51] | ♪ Will surely come my way ♪ | |
[07:54] | ♪ Hey, hey-hey ♪ | |
[08:00] | ♪ Love like yours will surely come my way ♪ | |
[08:04] | ♪ Hey, hey-hey ♪ | |
[08:06] | -(grunting) -♪ Love like yours will ♪ | |
[08:09] | ♪ Surely come my way. ♪ | |
[08:11] | Oh! (grunting) | |
[08:14] | (muffled): Help! | 救命 停车场 上午10点30分 |
[08:22] | Help! | 有人吗 |
[08:23] | Help! Please! (panting) | 救命 |
[08:28] | (grunting) | |
[08:33] | (grunting continues) | |
[08:38] | (grunts loudly) | |
[08:39] | -(chiming) -Ah! | |
[08:41] | (panting) | |
[08:45] | (grunting) | |
[08:49] | (muffled): Help! Help! | 有人吗 救命 上午11点31分 下午2点35分 |
[08:56] | (panting) | 下午4点29分 救命 下午5点37分 下午6点45分 |
[08:59] | (car alarm sounding) | |
[09:05] | (car alarm continues sounding) | |
[09:12] | Help! | |
[09:16] | (panting) | |
[09:18] | (sighs) | |
[09:27] | (distant siren wailing) | |
[09:31] | ♪ ♪ | |
[09:38] | (panting) | |
[09:49] | (truck beeping) | 晚上8点33分 |
[10:04] | (indistinct chatter) | 匹克威克 保龄球馆 要让他保持稳定 |
[10:08] | We’re gonna take you to the emergency room. | 我们会送你去急诊 |
[10:09] | Once the swelling goes down, they’ll be able to remove it. | 一消肿他们就能取下来 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:17] | You drop him at the hospital, I’m gonna ride in the engine. | 你能送他去医院吗 我坐消防车走 |
[10:20] | (engine starts) | 匹克威克 园林 |
[10:25] | (loud banging on metal) | |
[10:34] | (banging resumes) | |
[10:37] | Hen, you ready to go? | 小亨 |
[10:41] | Yeah, Cap. I’m coming. | 你能走了吗 是的 |
[10:45] | (garbled radio transmission) | 队长 这就来 |
[10:47] | (banging resumes) | |
[10:55] | (knocking) | |
[10:58] | HEN: Hello? | 喂 |
[11:00] | (banging) | |
[11:08] | Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[11:09] | PATRICK: Help. Please. | 救命 |
[11:11] | Where are you? | 拜托 你在哪 |
[11:13] | PATRICK: I’m in… here! | 这里面 |
[11:23] | Help me? | 救救我 |
[11:27] | Cap! | 队长 |
[11:30] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[11:32] | You got to take a look at this. | 你得过来看看 |
[11:39] | It’s not what I was expecting. It never is. | 真没想到 |
[11:43] | Sir, you just hang tight. | -谁也想不到 -先生 坚持住 |
[11:45] | We’re gonna get you out of there in a minute. | 我们马上救你出来 |
[11:47] | (panting) | |
[11:51] | Bolt cutters. | 去拿断线钳 |
[11:53] | Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118. | 调度中心 |
[11:54] | I’m gonna need an additional ambulance | 我是118中队的纳什队长 |
[11:57] | at Pickwick Bowling, Lincoln and Main. | 再派一辆救护车前往 林肯街和缅因街的匹克威克保龄球馆 |
[11:58] | Young male, possible heatstroke. | 年轻男性 可能中暑了 |
[12:01] | Wonder how long he’s been in there. | 不知道他在里面多久了 |
[12:03] | Real question is how’d he get in there? | 关键问题是 |
[12:14] | What’s that smell? | 他怎么进去的 什么味道 |
[12:17] | Hmm. When you got to go, you got to go. | 该排泄的时候谁也忍不住 |
[12:19] | ♪ Every day… ♪ Uh, where am I? | 我在哪 |
[12:22] | You’re in a charity donation box. | 你在慈善捐赠箱里 |
[12:25] | BOBBY: All right, let’s get you out of there. | 我们帮你出来 |
[12:26] | You feel like you can move? | 你能动吗 |
[12:27] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[12:29] | -HEN: Easy. Take it easy. -BOBBY: Nice and easy. | -慢点 慢一点 -小心点 |
[12:31] | BOBBY: Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[12:33] | -Let’s have a seat right here. -All right. | -坐在这边 -好吗 |
[12:35] | -Get some air. -HEN: He’s burning up. Get me | 深呼吸 |
[12:38] | some water, ice packs. | 他烧得厉害 帮我拿点水和冰袋 |
[12:41] | How long were you in there? | 你在里面待了多久 |
[12:43] | Time doesn’t really exist in there. | 在里面完全没有时间概念 |
[12:44] | ♪ Hey, hey-hey… ♪ | |
[12:46] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[12:48] | Did someone hear the car alarm and call? | 有人听到汽车警报和呼救了吗 |
[12:50] | What car? | 什么汽车 |
[12:52] | ♪ Every day, it’s a gettin’ closer… ♪ | |
[12:56] | Oh, this really isn’t my lucky day. | 今天真倒霉 |
[12:59] | ♪ Love like yours will surely come my way. ♪ | 金光大道酒馆 |
[13:15] | -New hobby? -(scoffs) | 新爱好 |
[13:17] | I found it in my locker. | 我在储物柜里找到的 |
[13:18] | “Congrats on a great catch!” | “恭喜你精彩的一接” |
[13:21] | Wow. | |
[13:23] | Sounds like you’re finally in with the clique. | 听上去你被小团体接受了 |
[13:25] | They’re even giving you gifts now. | 还给你送了礼物 |
[13:28] | Am I in with them? | 我被接受了 |
[13:30] | Or are they just mocking me? | 还是他们只是在取笑我 |
[13:32] | I’m not sure those are mutually exclusive at the 118. | 也许这两种情况在118中队 并不是互相排斥的 |
[13:36] | What are you so down about? | 你有什么好郁闷的 |
[13:38] | You saved a woman with your bare hands. | 你赤手空拳救下一个女人 |
[13:41] | -You’re all over the news. -I know, and I am seriously | 新闻上到处都是 |
[13:43] | considering changing my phone number | 我知道 如果记者继续给我打电话 |
[13:45] | if the reporters don’t stop calling me. | 我真的考虑要换个手机号码了 |
[13:48] | And, uh, why are we upset about this? | 你为什么要生气 |
[13:51] | All the best heroes get interviewed. | 所有最厉害的英雄都要接受采访 |
[13:53] | Sometimes, they even make movies about them. | 有时候他们的事迹还会被搬上荧幕 |
[13:55] | -Don’t even joke about that. -Okay. | 别拿这事开玩笑 好吧 |
[14:00] | -Thank you. -Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:01] | Well, I’m confused. | 我搞不懂 |
[14:03] | I have this vivid recollection | 我清楚地记得 |
[14:05] | of you doing shots every time you saw yourself | 在那次高速公路救援之后 |
[14:08] | on the news after that freeway thing? | 你每次在新闻上看到自己都会喝酒庆祝 |
[14:12] | I got really drunk that night. | 我那晚喝得很醉 |
[14:14] | (both laugh) | |
[14:15] | You absolutely did, but my point is, | 千真万确 但我想说的是 |
[14:18] | it seemed like you were kind of relishing | 你好像很享受对自己英勇行为的报道 |
[14:21] | the coverage of your heroics. | |
[14:22] | I jumped onto a moving truck | 那次我是跳上一辆行进中的皮卡 |
[14:24] | to save a family. | 救出一家人 |
[14:26] | This time, I just put out my hands, and she fell into them. | 这次我只是伸出双手 她落在我怀里而已 |
[14:30] | You know, anyone | 谁站在那都会这么做 |
[14:32] | who was standing there would have done the same. | |
[14:35] | I am not special. | 我没什么特别的 |
[14:37] | Not in this house. | 在这间消防局不是 |
[14:38] | Any one of us could have caught her. | 我们随便谁都能接住她 |
[14:41] | I’m kind of wishing Hen had. | 我倒希望是小亨接住 |
[14:43] | -I think she’d be enjoying the limelight more. -Oh. | 她可能会更喜欢受到关注 |
[14:46] | How is she, by the way? Does she miss me terribly? | 对了 她怎么样了 有没有很想我 |
[14:48] | She still calls you “Monday.” | 她还是叫你“周一” |
[14:53] | ♪ I knew I was in trouble… ♪ | |
[14:56] | So, Lucy just caught her midair? | 这么说露西在半空中接住了她 |
[14:59] | She opened her arms, a woman fell into them. | 她张开双臂 女人掉进怀里 |
[15:01] | -Wow. -HEN: Unreal. I’ve told you this | -哇 -真魔幻 |
[15:03] | at least 12 times. Why do you believe Bobby | 我跟你说过至少12遍 你为什么信鲍比不信我 |
[15:06] | -and not me? -Uh, I’m still not sure | 我还是不敢相信你们任何一个人 |
[15:07] | I believe any of you. I just can’t quite | 我想不通这里面的物理学原理 |
[15:09] | -calculate the physics of that. -ATHENA: I used to think | 我以前觉得自己什么都见过 |
[15:12] | that I’d seen everything, but I don’t say that anymore. | 但我现在不这么说了 |
[15:15] | And certainly not after I look at these cards. | 特别是看过手里的牌之后 |
[15:18] | I fold. Who’s ready for an Irish coffee? | 我弃牌 -谁要来杯爱尔兰咖啡 |
[15:21] | -Oh. -BOBBY: That leaves you two. | -我 还剩你们俩 |
[15:23] | -Time to show your cards. -Diamonds all around. Flush. | 该摊牌了 全是方块 |
[15:27] | -Ah. -Ugh. That’s too bad. | 同花 真可惜 |
[15:29] | -Mm. -Because I got a full house! | 因为我手里的牌是满堂红 |
[15:31] | -Oh! -HEN: Full house. I didn’t even | 满堂红 |
[15:34] | think you had a pair. When did you learn to bluff like that? | 我以为你连对子都没有 你从哪学会像这样虚张声势了 |
[15:36] | What do you think your mother and I do | 你以为你去上班的晚上 |
[15:38] | on the nights you’re working? BOBBY: Okay, who wants | 我跟你妈妈都在干吗 |
[15:40] | -to play another hand? -HEN: No, thank you. | -谁想再来一局 -不了 谢谢 |
[15:42] | My wife is over here training in the off-season. | 我老婆一直在背后苦练牌技 |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:48] | (humming “Ode to Joy”) | |
[16:02] | (humming continues) | |
[16:04] | (engine revving) | |
[16:06] | (car horn honks) | |
[16:08] | (honking) | 共享道路 |
[16:10] | -(engine revving) -(horn honking) | |
[16:12] | JULES: Read the sign! | 看看牌子 |
[16:14] | -(tires squealing) -DRIVER: Move over! | 挪开点 |
[16:16] | Hey! Hey, I’m riding here! I’m riding! | 嘿 |
[16:22] | (humming “Ode To Joy”) | 我在骑车 路上又不是只有你 |
[16:27] | (continues humming) | |
[16:32] | Ugh! You’re not the only one on the road! | |
[16:35] | Read the sign, buddy! | 看看牌子 |
[16:37] | (rock music plays in truck) | 伙计 |
[16:44] | (tires squealing) | |
[16:48] | Hey, double yellow, pal! Double yellow! | 嘿 那是双黄线 |
[16:51] | Read the sign! | 停 看看牌子 |
[16:54] | Read the sign! (groans) | 看看… 这里是911 |
[17:07] | (siren wailing) | 你有什么紧急情况 牌子… |
[17:10] | (Jules gasping) | |
[17:12] | DISPATCHER (over radio): Help should be there, ma’am. | 救援应该到了 |
[17:14] | Are you there? Are you there? | 女士 你在吗 |
[17:16] | This is 727-L-30. I’m here. | -我是727L30 已到达 -收到 |
[17:18] | -Copy that. Units en route. -Ma’am, can you hear me? | -女士 你能听到我说话吗 -救援单位在路上 |
[17:20] | Find… that truck. | 找到那辆皮卡 |
[17:23] | Sign… flew at me. | 停牌击中了我 |
[17:25] | -All right, try not to talk. -(Jules gasping) | 好的 尽量不要说话 |
[17:27] | -Save your breath. -(siren wailing) | 省点力气 救援到了 |
[17:29] | -Help is here. It’s here. -(wheezing) | 已经到了 巴克 |
[17:33] | Buck, Lucy, I want a backboard and a gurney. | 露西 准备担架和轮床 |
[17:37] | Hen, Chim, you call out whatever you need, | 小亨 |
[17:39] | and I will radio the hospital. | 齐姆 |
[17:41] | (Jules groaning softly) | 有什么需要就说 我会联系医院 |
[17:49] | -CHIMNEY: Electrodes on. -Severely hypotensive and tachycardic. | -接上电极 -严重高血压和心动过速 |
[17:52] | BP is 67/32. Ma’am, what’s your name? | 血压67到32 女士 你叫什么名字 |
[17:56] | Jules… Patterson. | 茱尔斯·帕特森 |
[17:59] | Okay, Jules Patterson, I’m gonna get you some fluids, | 好 茱尔斯·帕特森 |
[18:02] | and get you something for the pain, okay? | 我会给你输点液 再给你点东西止疼 |
[18:03] | Now I want you to breathe and try to stay with me, okay? | 你要继续呼吸 保持清醒 好吗 |
[18:06] | Why… were they carrying signs? | 他们为什么要装着牌子 |
[18:08] | Okay, Jules, your pulse and this entry wound are telling me | 茱尔斯 从你的脉搏和射入伤看 |
[18:11] | it has not damaged your heart. You’re very lucky. | 你的心脏没有受损 你很幸运 |
[18:13] | Don’t… feel lucky. | 我不觉得幸运 |
[18:15] | It’s deep enough to have hit her aorta. | 插得太深 |
[18:17] | We can’t travel her with this. | 可能会伤到主动脉 不能这样送医 |
[18:18] | Edge is too sharp. It’ll do more damage on the drive. | 边缘太锋利 路上会加重伤势 |
[18:21] | Aorta is nicked and we pull it out… | 主动脉被划伤 拔掉牌子… |
[18:22] | I’d bleed out on the street, drivers win. | 我在街上血流不止 司机赢了 |
[18:26] | -Backboard’s here. -Jules, we got you. | -担架来了 -茱尔斯 我们来帮你 |
[18:28] | Buck, get a C-collar on her. | 巴克 给她戴上颈托 |
[18:29] | Okay, we pull the sign, | 好 |
[18:32] | pack the wound, rig a makeshift | 我们拔掉牌子 包扎好伤口 |
[18:34] | junctional tourniquet, keep the pressure on. | 做一个临时的交叉止血带 |
[18:36] | I got a better way. | 压住创口 我有个更好的办法 |
[18:38] | Lucy, grab the REBOA kit out of that bag | 露西 |
[18:40] | and open it up for me, please. | 把复苏性血管内球囊闭合术工具盒 从包里拿出来 |
[18:41] | We got REBOA kits now? | 打开给我 我们现在有这种工具盒了 |
[18:44] | -You know how to use ’em? -You sound shocked. | 你会用吗 你好像很震惊 |
[18:46] | That’s what happens when you disappear for six months. | 你消失六个月时就会这样 |
[18:49] | -Your colleagues get trained in all kinds of stuff. -Touché. | 你的同事会接受各种培训 |
[18:51] | Let’s do it. Okay, Jules, I’m gonna pull the sign out of you | 说得对 开始吧 好 茱尔斯 我们要把牌子拔出来 |
[18:56] | while my brilliant colleague completely upstages me | 我这位优秀的同事完全抢过我的风头 |
[18:58] | by threading a tiny balloon in your femoral artery. | 会把一个小球塞进你的股动脉 |
[19:00] | We’re gonna blow it up | 我们会把它吹大 |
[19:01] | and create what we call an “occlusion.” | 制造所谓的阻塞 |
[19:03] | It’s gonna stabilize your blood pressure. | 这样就能稳定你的血压 |
[19:04] | Oh, and keep you alive. | 保住你的命 |
[19:06] | Sounds… dangerous. | 听上去很危险 |
[19:08] | Well, danger is her middle name. | 她很擅长干危险的活 |
[19:10] | -(Jules gasping) -(beeping) | |
[19:13] | -We’re losing her. Got to go! Got to go! -Okay, Jules, | 她快不行了 赶紧的 好了 |
[19:15] | I need you to take a breath and remain calm. | 茱尔斯 吸口气 保持冷静 |
[19:17] | Now comes the hard part. Buck, Lucy, | 棘手的部分来了 巴克 露西 |
[19:19] | on three. One, two. | 我数到三 |
[19:22] | (grunting) | 一 二… |
[19:24] | Starting at two CCs. Now eight. | 先注射了两毫升 现在八毫升 |
[19:26] | Pressure’s stabilizing. | 血压稳定了 |
[19:29] | Am I alive? | 我还活着吗 |
[19:31] | Where’s that nice sergeant? | 那位好心的警察在哪 |
[19:33] | -Got to get that truck. -BUCK: Backboard’s ready. | 要找到那辆皮卡 担架准备好了 |
[19:35] | HEN: All right, let’s transport her. Chimney, | 好 |
[19:38] | -call ahead and alert the ER. -CHIMNEY: On it. | 准备转移 -齐姆尼 |
[19:43] | (Jules groaning) | 先打电话通知急诊 -好的 |
[19:46] | She said that sign flew off the back of a truck. | 她说停牌是从一辆皮卡上掉的 |
[19:49] | Could have been a city truck, but without a plate, | 可能是市政卡车 |
[19:50] | it’ll be tricky to find. | 但没有车牌很难找 |
[19:52] | Yeah, well, truck’s not the only thing with a plate. | 不只是皮卡车有牌照 洛杉矶县公共工程部 |
[20:03] | Las Flores and Ridgeline? | 拉斯弗罗尔斯和瑞吉林 |
[20:05] | That’s not far from here. | 离这里不远 |
[20:10] | TEJADA: We already called it in. | 我们已经报上去了 |
[20:12] | Public Works says they didn’t remove the sign. | 市政的人说他们没拿掉停牌 |
[20:15] | They’re gonna send someone out to put up a replacement. | 他们会派人重新装一个 |
[20:18] | Looks like whoever took it cut it right off the pole. | 看来偷停牌的人 直接从杆子上把它切掉了 |
[20:21] | Probably some kind of prank. | 可能是恶作剧 |
[20:23] | Who steals a stop sign? | 谁会偷停牌 |
[20:24] | Idiots. That’s who. | 蠢货呗 还能有谁 |
[20:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:40] | Yeah, I’m… | 没事 |
[20:42] | just a little tired tonight. | 就是今晚有点累 |
[20:46] | You seem sad. | 你好像很难过 |
[20:54] | You know I’ve been talking to Frank, right? | 你知道我一直在跟弗兰克聊天 对吧 |
[20:59] | The way you talk to Dr. Lim. | 就像你跟林医生聊天那样 |
[21:02] | -I thought you’d feel better after talking to him. -Yeah. | 我以为你跟他聊过之后会好受点 是的 |
[21:07] | Sometimes it’s hard. Frank asks a lot of questions. | 有时候很难 弗兰克问了很多问题 |
[21:11] | And you know, talking about things | 你知道 |
[21:13] | that are scary or sad | 聊那些可怕或者难过的事情 |
[21:14] | can be… exhausting. | 会让人很疲惫 |
[21:19] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[21:22] | But it’s still a good thing to do, | 但这样做仍然是件好事 |
[21:24] | so I’m gonna keep talking to Frank, | 所以我会继续跟弗兰克聊天 |
[21:27] | and eventually | 最终 |
[21:31] | I will feel better. | 我会好起来 |
[21:33] | The things that make you sad, am I one of them? | 那些让你难过的事 我是其中之一吗 |
[21:43] | Never. | 从来没有过 |
[21:45] | -(Jee-Yun crying) -I know. | 我知道 |
[21:48] | Good evening, Ms. Buckley. | 晚上好 巴克利小姐 很高兴见到你 |
[21:49] | -Good to see you. -Thank you for seeing us so late. | -谢谢你这么晚还给她做检查 -不客气 |
[21:52] | How are you doing, young lady? | 你怎么样 小姑娘 |
[21:54] | You know what, she’s really tired today. | 她今天很疲倦 |
[21:56] | She didn’t eat much, and then I noticed | 吃的也不多 |
[21:57] | -she was running a fever. -Any bowel movements? | 然后我注意到她在发烧 拉过大便吗 |
[22:00] | One this morning, but not since. | 早上有过一次 然后就没有了 |
[22:02] | -Shh. It’s okay. -Definitely a fever. | -没事的 -肯定有发烧 |
[22:04] | -Okay. It’s okay. -Let’s check the belly, okay? | 好的 来检查一下肚子 |
[22:07] | -(crying continues) -Sweetheart, it’s all right. | 好吗 亲爱的 |
[22:09] | He just wants to make sure you’re okay. | 没关系 他只想确认你没事 |
[22:12] | We need to get her into the emergency room right now. | 我们得马上送她进急诊室 |
[22:14] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | -Uh, I’m looking for Han. First name… -Howie. | -我找韩 名叫… -小霍 |
[22:21] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 出什么事了 |
[22:22] | The doctor thinks it’s intussusception. | 医生认为是肠套叠 |
[22:24] | They’re running tests now to confirm, | 他们正在做检查来确认 |
[22:27] | see if her intestines are blocked, | 看看她的肠子有没有被堵住 |
[22:28] | -and if so, how serious it is. -Okay. | 如果有 情况多严重 |
[22:30] | Okay, any theories on an underlying cause? | 好的 可能的发病原因呢 |
[22:33] | Viral infection. She’s too young for appendicitis. | 病毒感染 她还太小 不可能是阑尾炎 |
[22:36] | Okay, uh, could be autoimmune, Celiac, Crohn’s. | 可能是自身免疫的问题 腹腔问题 或克罗恩病… |
[22:39] | A tumor. I mean, it’s a possibility, right? | 肿瘤 也有这个可能 对吗 |
[22:43] | “None of the above” is also one of the possibilities, okay? | 也有可能刚才说的都不是 好吗 |
[22:46] | Sometimes kids just get intussusception. | 有时候孩子就会出现肠套叠 |
[22:47] | No one knows why. Might be a family history. | 没人知道原因 可能是家族病史 |
[22:50] | Yeah, leukemia. That’s in my family history. | 是的 白血病 我们家族有这种病史 |
[22:59] | -(screaming) -ERIC: Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[23:02] | (excited chatter on video) Any word from Chimney or your sister? | 齐姆尼或你姐姐有消息了吗 |
[23:08] | Uh, no. Still just waiting on updates. | 没有 还在等通知 |
[23:15] | Hey, uh, awesome catch. | 接得很漂亮 |
[23:18] | Mm. | |
[23:20] | But– and I say this with some experience here– | 但…我这是经验之谈 |
[23:25] | maybe don’t let it go to your head. | 最好别满脑子都是它 |
[23:31] | It’s not. | 那不… |
[23:33] | (scoffs) She should have died. | 她本该没命的 |
[23:38] | Nine times out of ten, I don’t catch her. | 我十次里有九次接不住她 |
[23:42] | Or I don’t see her in time, I don’t move fast enough. | 或者是及时看到她 如果我动作不够快 |
[23:45] | Or I grab her and she slips through, | 或者抓住又脱手 |
[23:47] | and she takes me with her. | 她会把我也拖下去 |
[23:49] | Wait, you’re obsessing over things that didn’t happen? | 等等 你在纠结那些没发生的事情 |
[23:52] | I’m trying to figure out how I should have saved her | 我想搞清楚 我应该怎么不靠运气 |
[23:54] | in a way that doesn’t involve luck. (sighs) | 把她救下来 |
[23:58] | So I’m ready for next time. | 这样下次才能准备好 |
[24:03] | My first year here, there was this guy | 我来这里的第一年 |
[24:05] | hanging from a roller coaster. | 有个人挂在了过山车上 |
[24:10] | I didn’t get to him in time, and he fell. | 我没及时抓住他 结果他掉了下去 |
[24:12] | Yeah, I remember that. | 是的 我记得 |
[24:15] | I spent a lot of time | 我花了很长时间反复回想那一幕 |
[24:17] | running that one back in my mind, you know. | 你知道吗 |
[24:21] | What if I had got to him faster? | 要是我早点够到他呢 |
[24:24] | What if the truck had been at a better angle? | 要是消防车的角度更好呢 |
[24:27] | What if he had just grabbed my damn hand? | 要是他抓住了我的手呢 |
[24:31] | You have any epiphanies? | 你有什么顿悟吗 |
[24:34] | That it didn’t matter what brilliant hypothetical scenario | 无论我 |
[24:38] | I could come up with. | 假设出来了多么绝妙的情景 那都不重要 |
[24:41] | He was still gonna be dead. | 他还是会死去 |
[24:45] | That lady… she didn’t die, | 那个女士 |
[24:49] | ’cause you caught her. | 她没死 因为你接住了她 |
[24:54] | So accept it was a lucky break | 那就把它当作好运接受 |
[24:59] | and move on? | 然后继续吗 |
[25:01] | Look, your luck could change tomorrow, | 听着 |
[25:03] | so we take the wins when we can get ’em. | 你的运气可能明天就会变 |
[25:08] | -(alarm ringing) -MAN (over P.A.): Attention, | 所以能享受胜利的时候尽情享受 |
[25:09] | Station 118… | 请注意 118中队… |
[25:10] | Anyway, luck or not, | 但无论是不是运气 |
[25:13] | that was still a great save. (sighs heavily) | 你救得都很漂亮 |
[25:30] | -Stop what you’re doing. -I’m not doing anything. | 别这样了 |
[25:32] | Just waiting. | 我什么都没做 只是等着而已 |
[25:35] | Shouldn’t we know something by now? | 现在应该知道结果了 |
[25:37] | -I’m gonna go ask someone. -(exhales sharply) Maddie, | 我要找人问问 |
[25:39] | this isn’t your fault. | 麦蒂 这不是你的错 |
[25:41] | We don’t know what it is. | 我们还不知道是什么情况 |
[25:43] | Whatever it is, it’s not your fault. | 无论如何 这都不是你的错 |
[25:45] | Even if it turns out to be the same, exact | 哪怕是跟你哥哥一样 |
[25:48] | rare form of leukemia that your brother had, | 得了那种罕见的白血病 |
[25:50] | it wouldn’t be your fault. | 这也不是你的错 |
[25:51] | I just keep thinking | |
[25:53] | is it reckless or selfish | 我一直在想 |
[25:56] | to have a baby with that family history? | 有这种家族病史还要孩子 是不是太过鲁莽和自私 |
[25:58] | Well, your parents had three kids. | 你父母有三个孩子 |
[26:00] | Two of ’em grew up to be perfectly healthy. | 两个长大成人 非常健康 |
[26:03] | One didn’t, but that was 30 years ago, | 有一个没有 但那是30年前的事了 |
[26:05] | and the field of medicine has come a long way since then. | 那之后医学取得了长足进步 |
[26:07] | Hell, there wasn’t even a bone marrow database back then. | 当时连骨髓数据库都没有 |
[26:13] | I can’t be the reason that she’s in danger again. | 不能再因为我让她陷入危险 |
[26:16] | You’re not. You never were. | 你没有 一直也没有那样过 |
[26:19] | Last time it was an accident. This time… | 上次是意外 这次… |
[26:23] | we don’t even know what it is yet. | 我们还不知道是怎么回事 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:40] | I slammed a car door on her hand. | 我关车门时夹过她的手 |
[26:46] | We were somewhere around Toledo, | 我们当时在托莱多附近停车过夜 |
[26:47] | and we had stopped for the night, | |
[26:49] | and I had unbuckled her from her car seat, | 我把她从安全座椅上解开 |
[26:51] | but I realized she needed a warmer jacket, | 但想到她需要一件更暖和的外套 |
[26:52] | so I was gonna go to the back to grab one for her. | 我本打算去后备箱给她拿一件 |
[26:56] | (sighs) I didn’t realize she climbed out of her car seat, | 我没注意到她爬下了汽车座椅 我… |
[26:58] | and I shut the door, and her hand was there. | 关上了车门 她的手就在那 |
[27:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:03] | And she screamed bloody murder, and I thought that | 她哭得非常厉害 |
[27:06] | I had maimed her for life. | 我还以为我把她弄成终身残废了 |
[27:08] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[27:16] | How long did you beat yourself up for that? | 你为此自责了多久 |
[27:18] | (scoffs) | |
[27:21] | I’ll let you know when I stop. | 等我不那样了就告诉你 |
[27:27] | By the time I saw the RPG coming, | 等我看到火箭弹时已经太迟了 |
[27:30] | it was too late. | |
[27:32] | We got hit, and we went down. | 我们被击中并坠毁 |
[27:36] | You said Mills was the first one to see it. | 你说过米尔斯是第一个看到的人 |
[27:39] | Did you both have the same vantage point at the time? | 你们俩当时处于同样的有利位置吗 |
[27:42] | Uh, no. She was in the front. I was sitting behind her. | 不 她在前排 我坐在她身后 |
[27:46] | Did you have a clearer view out the window than Mills did? | 从窗户向外看的话 你是否能比米尔斯看得更清楚 |
[27:49] | Not really. I kind of had my hands full working on Greggs. | 不行 我正忙着救治格雷格斯 |
[27:52] | Okay, let me see if I understand. | 好 来看看我是不是理解对了 |
[27:54] | Mills had a better view of the ground down below, | 米尔斯能更清楚地看到地面 |
[27:57] | and you couldn’t really look out the window | 你基本上无法向窗外看 |
[27:59] | because you were trying to save an injured man’s life. | 因为你正忙着救伤员 |
[28:01] | Not that it mattered. He died anyway. | 这个不重要 他还是死了 |
[28:05] | You regret trying to save him? | 你后悔救他吗 |
[28:06] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[28:10] | I only ask because when you talk about | 我这么问是因为 |
[28:12] | the chopper being shot down, you imply that | 你在说起直升机被击落时 |
[28:14] | you could have done something to stop it. | 你的潜台词是你本来可以阻止这件事 |
[28:16] | From what you’ve told me, the only way that’s possible is | 但从你说的话来看 |
[28:19] | if you let Greggs die. | 唯一可能的办法就是任由格雷格斯死去 |
[28:20] | Was that ever an option? | 你有这个选择吗 |
[28:22] | My job was trying to save him. I was doing my job. | 救他是我的职责 我在尽职 |
[28:27] | So your job wasn’t to look for hostiles on the ground? | 注意地面上的敌人不是你的职责吗 |
[28:29] | No. | 不是 |
[28:30] | Then why is it your fault that you didn’t see them sooner? | 那没有早点发现他们怎么会是你的错 |
[28:46] | -Hey. | -Hey. How’d it go? -嘿 -嘿 怎么样 |
[28:49] | Usual. Crack myself open for 50 minutes, | 老样子 |
[28:52] | walk out feeling like I was hit by a bus. | 敞开心扉50分钟 出门感觉像被公交车撞了 |
[28:55] | I think that means it’s working. | 这就是说有作用 |
[28:57] | I’m supposed to feel better at some point, right? | 我应该会在某个时刻感觉好起来 对吗 |
[29:00] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯呢 |
[29:01] | He’s in his room, finishing homework. | 在自己的房间里写作业 |
[29:04] | Oh. | |
[29:10] | Chris drew this? | 这是克里斯画的 |
[29:11] | BUCK: That one’s mine. I misunderstood the assignment. | 那是我画的 我没理解对要求 |
[29:24] | Hey, you ever think that maybe it’s not worth it? | 你有没有想过也许这不值得 |
[29:27] | Not the therapy, the… | 不是心理治疗 是… |
[29:31] | What we do for a living that makes us need therapy. | 我们的工作让我们必须接受心理治疗 |
[29:34] | What I put myself through, what I put my kid through. | 我经历的事 我孩子经历的事 |
[29:38] | The greater good and all. | 为大局着想什么的 |
[29:42] | Maybe that’s not a thing. | 也许没有这回事 |
[29:46] | Maybe it’s just random. | 只是巧了而已 |
[29:50] | If that’s the case, then what’s the point of it all? | 如果真是那样 这一切又有什么意义 |
[29:55] | TV REPORTER: In case you missed it, stunning footage | 提醒各位 |
[29:57] | from the scene of an incredible rescue | 这段扣人心弦的画面 来自一次精彩的救援行动 |
[30:00] | as a woman falling from a sign… | 一个女人从这栋好莱坞大楼 外侧的广告牌上坠落 |
[30:02] | No matter how many times I see it, it still doesn’t seem real. | 无论我看多少遍 |
[30:04] | Oh, tell me about it. I was standing right next to her, | 还是感觉不像真的 可不是 |
[30:07] | and I’m still not sure how she did it. | 我就站在她身边 但还是不懂她怎么做到的 |
[30:09] | It’s enough to make you believe in actual miracles. | 足够让人相信真有奇迹了 |
[30:11] | (door opens) | |
[30:13] | Maddie. | 麦蒂 |
[30:19] | -Buckley-Han? -Yeah, that’s us. | 巴克利 韩 对 是我们 |
[30:21] | Okay. I’ve got good news and great news. | 我有非常好的消息 |
[30:24] | Well, we like how you’re starting. | 我们喜欢你这句开场白 |
[30:26] | It was intussusception, which we confirmed | 是肠套叠 |
[30:28] | with a lower GI series that very helpfully | 我们通过下肠胃道造影术确认 |
[30:30] | put her intestine back where it belonged. | 并借助它把肠道放回了原处 |
[30:33] | It happens sometimes. | 有时候会发生这种事 |
[30:35] | But that means we don’t have to repair it surgically. | 但这意味着我们不用动手术纠正 |
[30:40] | Uh, what about the underlying cause? | 那发病原因呢 |
[30:42] | Anything to worry about there? | 需要注意什么吗 |
[30:44] | Clean bill of health. | 完全健康 |
[30:47] | Okay, so when can we see her? | 我们什么时候能见到她 |
[30:48] | They’ll be bringing her up soon. | 他们很快就会把她带来 |
[30:50] | Just want to keep an eye on her for a few hours, | 只是需要观察她几个小时 |
[30:52] | see if there’s any adverse reaction to the barium. | 看她对造影剂是否有不良反应 |
[30:54] | Then you can take her home. | -然后就能带她回家了 |
[30:55] | Thanks. Thanks so much. | -谢谢 非常感谢 |
[30:57] | Well, Mom should get a thank-you, too. | 你也应该谢谢妈妈 |
[30:59] | If we hadn’t caught this so early, we might not be so lucky. | 要不是及早发现 可能就没这么幸运了 |
[31:01] | It was a good call bringing her in. | 带她来医院是对的 |
[31:15] | Man, we’d be done by now if we hadn’t lost that stop sign. | 要不是之前丢了那块停牌 现在早完事了 |
[31:18] | Lost? Try sabotaged. | 丢了 那是蓄意破坏 |
[31:21] | Nick and Colton probably chickened out | 也许尼克和科尔顿临阵退缩 |
[31:22] | and stole our stolen sign from the truck. | 从皮卡里偷走了我们偷来的牌子 |
[31:24] | Whatever, man. They’re gonna need more than | 随便了 |
[31:26] | just one stop sign to win that scavenger hunt. | 要想在寻宝游戏中获胜 他们需要的可不只是一块停牌 |
[31:31] | It’s the police. Hurry up! | 有警察 |
[31:34] | (garbled radio transmission) | 快点 |
[31:36] | They just never get enough of this foolishness. | 这种傻事没完没了 |
[31:39] | (siren chirps) | |
[31:40] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[31:42] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | 调度中心 |
[31:46] | We got a two… Oh, no, no, no! | 这里是727L30 发现两名… |
[31:50] | (tires screeching) | 不 不要 |
[31:52] | (exhales sharply) | |
[31:54] | (groaning) | |
[31:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:58] | I didn’t see a stop sign. | 我没看到停牌 |
[32:00] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[32:04] | Oh, my God. What can I do? | 天哪 我该怎么做 |
[32:05] | Go to my patrol car. | 去我的巡逻车 |
[32:07] | Grab my medical kit. It’s in a blue tackle box. | 把急救盒拿来 |
[32:09] | Hurry! | 在蓝色的工具箱里 快点 |
[32:11] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | 调度中心 这里是727L30 |
[32:14] | I need an RA unit to Dover and Legion Lane. | 速派医护小组前往多弗和丽京道 |
[32:17] | -I have a pedestrian struck by a vehicle. -(Trevor groans) | 一名行人被汽车撞倒 |
[32:21] | You! You, get over here! | 你 快过来 |
[32:25] | Is he g… is he gonna die? | 他会…会死吗 |
[32:27] | I need you to get over yourself and help me. | 别害怕 帮我一把 |
[32:29] | Take off that jacket and press down on that leg hard. | 脱掉外套 |
[32:33] | You want him to live, do it now! | 压住那条腿 要使劲 |
[32:43] | (pained groaning) | 你想让他活下去吗 快点 |
[32:44] | There you go. Press hard. Press hard. | 就是这样 用力按住 |
[32:47] | That’s it. That’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[32:49] | -What’s his name? -Tr-Trevor. | -他叫什么名字 |
[32:52] | Why’d you run? | -特雷弗 |
[32:53] | You would have arrested us. | -你们为什么要逃跑 -你会逮捕我们 |
[32:55] | It was a misdemeanor. | 那是轻罪 |
[32:57] | You’re gonna die over a misdemeanor? (Trevor choking) | 你们要为此赔上性命吗 |
[33:01] | -What do we do? -All right, | 我们该怎么办 |
[33:03] | we’re gonna push him on his side, he’s choking. | 我们要推他侧躺 他被呛住了 |
[33:05] | We’re gonna push on three. | 数到三就推 |
[33:06] | Keep his head, neck and back aligned. | 要让他的头 脖子和后背成直线 |
[33:09] | -On three. -Okay. | -数到三 -好 |
[33:11] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:16] | Keep him steady. Trevor, can you hear me? | 扶稳他 |
[33:18] | (sirens approaching) | 特雷弗 你能听到我吗 |
[33:20] | Come on, come on, come on. Trevor. Trevor! | 挺住 特雷弗 |
[33:23] | No. No, no, no, no. I’m not gonna leave. No. | 不 我不会丢下他 |
[33:25] | Athena. Athena, we’re here. We got it. We’re here. | -起来吧 阿西娜 -不 阿西娜 我们来了 交给我们 |
[33:28] | C-collar flying in. | 套上颈托 |
[33:29] | -HEN: Let’s get a tourniquet. -We got you. We got you. | 拿止血带 |
[33:32] | Try not to move. | 有我们在 尽量别动 |
[33:35] | LUCY: Keep him steady. | 扶稳了 |
[33:36] | ♪ Karma police ♪ | |
[33:39] | ♪ Arrest this man ♪ | |
[33:42] | ♪ He talks in math ♪ | |
[33:46] | ♪ He buzzes like a fridge ♪ | |
[33:49] | ♪ He’s like a detuned ♪ | |
[33:53] | ♪ Radio ♪ | |
[34:02] | ♪ Karma police ♪ | |
[34:06] | ♪ I’ve given all I can ♪ | |
[34:10] | ♪ It’s not enough… ♪ | |
[34:12] | BOBBY (echoing): Athena? Athena. | 阿西娜 阿西娜 |
[34:16] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[34:18] | You doing all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:19] | -Fine. -Your hands are shaking. | 没事 你的手在抖 |
[34:25] | It’s just adrenaline. | 就是肾上腺素的事 |
[34:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:31] | ATHENA: He’s a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[34:33] | A dumb, stupid kid. | 一个傻孩子 |
[34:37] | We’ve got a rhythm. Let’s move. | 心率稳定 我们走吧 |
[34:39] | -BOBBY: How’s he looking? -HEN: Substantial blood loss | -他情况怎么样 -大量失血 |
[34:41] | and probably some internal bleeding, | 从腹部的瘀伤来看 |
[34:42] | judging from the bruise on his abdomen. | 可能还有内出血 |
[34:44] | Definitely gonna need surgery. | -肯定要动手术 |
[34:45] | I’ll call into the ER now. | -我现在就打电话通知急诊 |
[34:47] | -Are you good? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[34:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | GENE: Is he okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[34:56] | ♪ For a minute there… ♪ | |
[35:01] | What’s wrong with you? | 你们是怎么回事 |
[35:04] | We were just collecting stop signs for the scavenger hunt. | 我们在玩收集停牌的寻宝游戏 |
[35:06] | -We were just having fun. -Fun?! | 只是为了玩 玩 |
[35:08] | Your stolen signs injured a cyclist. | 你们偷来的停牌弄伤了一个骑车的人 |
[35:11] | Nearly punctured her artery. | 差点刺穿她的动脉 |
[35:13] | She barely made it to the hospital. | 她几乎没挺到去医院 |
[35:15] | -Now your friend may die. -I’m so sorry. | 现在你的朋友有性命之忧 我很抱歉 |
[35:17] | -We were just being… -Reckless. | 我们只是… 不计后果 |
[35:20] | You think because you’re young that you’re invincible? | 你们认为自己还年轻 能为所欲为 |
[35:24] | You’re not. | 你们不行 |
[35:26] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[35:28] | It’s out of our hands. | 这个我们控制不了 |
[35:35] | BAILEY: What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[35:37] | 17-year-old male struck by a motor vehicle | 17岁男孩被高速行驶的汽车撞到 |
[35:39] | at a high rate of speed. | |
[35:40] | Got massive blood loss from a leg wound | 腿伤造成大量出血 |
[35:43] | and some bruising on his abdomen, | 腹部有瘀伤 |
[35:45] | consistent with internal bleeding. | 符合内出血的情况 |
[35:47] | Okay. Prep the OR for an exploratory laparotomy. | 好的 让手术室准备进行剖腹探查 |
[35:49] | Also give Ortho a heads-up. | 还有 通知骨科一声 |
[35:52] | We’re gonna need to try and save that leg | 等我们保住他的命之后 |
[35:53] | after we save his life. | 还要试着保住他的腿 |
[35:58] | I know you. Both of you. | 我认识你们 你们俩我都认识 |
[36:02] | Good to see you on your feet this time. | 很高兴这次能看到你站起来 |
[36:05] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[36:10] | She’s the trauma surgeon. | 她是创伤科的医生 |
[36:15] | Talk about your dumb luck. | 真是走了狗屎运 |
[36:17] | (scoffs) | |
[36:23] | Any news on the boy from the accident? | 被车撞的那个男孩有消息了吗 |
[36:25] | I have a feeling that Athena’s gonna want to know. | 我有预感 阿西娜想知道 |
[36:28] | He’s doing really well. | 他的情况很好 |
[36:30] | Apparently he had a really great surgeon. | 显然他遇到了一位非常棒的外科医生 |
[36:33] | Oh, would you stop. | 打住行吗 |
[36:35] | -What? -HEN: The surgeon. | 怎么了 |
[36:37] | She was that woman that fell off the balcony. | 那个外科医生 就是从阳台上掉下去的那个女人 |
[36:40] | Wow, what are the chances of that? | 哇 还真巧 |
[36:44] | That’s like a two-for-one special. | 感觉像买一赠一 |
[36:45] | BOBBY: It’s a pretty busy hospital. | 那个医院还挺忙 |
[36:48] | Who knows how many people Lucy actually saved in the long run? | 谁知道从长远看 露西到底救了多少个人 |
[36:52] | So, do you feel any differently about catching her now? | 你现在对接住她有什么不一样的感觉吗 |
[36:56] | Doctor or not, that woman got to live. | 不管是不是医生 那个女人保住了命 |
[37:01] | HEN: You know, it’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[37:02] | I never really thought about it before, but now, | 我以前从没想过 |
[37:06] | I wonder how many other people | 但现在我很想知道 通过直接救下的人 |
[37:08] | we’ve inadvertently saved | 我们间接救过多少人 |
[37:10] | by saving someone else. | |
[37:20] | BOBBY: Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:21] | -Hey. -You’re up early. | 嗨 你起得很早 |
[37:25] | Oh, are you preparing for another battle royale | 正在苦练牌技 |
[37:28] | poker night against the Wilsons? | 好跟威尔逊两口子再大战一晚吗 |
[37:29] | No, just good old solitaire. | 不 我在玩老式接龙 |
[37:32] | I used to play this after work back in my rookie days. | 我刚入行那会 |
[37:35] | Helped keep my mind off things | 下班后经常玩这个 |
[37:37] | I couldn’t shake off from the job. | 能帮我忘记那些在工作中摆脱不了的事 |
[37:40] | How’s that working for you now? | 现在的效果如何 |
[37:42] | I’ve been playing all night. Couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 玩了一夜 |
[37:49] | Have you heard about that boy from the accident? | 出车祸的那个男孩 你听说他的消息了吗 |
[37:52] | I wasn’t sure I wanted to. | 我不确定自己想不想知道 |
[37:55] | You know Harry has those same shoes. | 哈利有双一样的鞋 |
[37:58] | When you arrived on the scene, I saw one of them | 当你抵达现场后 |
[38:02] | in the middle of the street | 我在马路中间看到了其中一只 |
[38:04] | because that boy had been knocked out of it | 因为那个男孩被车撞到时 |
[38:05] | when the car hit him. | 鞋子也飞出去了 |
[38:07] | And all I could think was, “Harry has those shoes.” | 我满脑子都是 “哈利也有一双这样的鞋” |
[38:10] | His are probably two sizes smaller, | 他的鞋可能要小两码 |
[38:13] | but not for long. | 但也不会小太久了 |
[38:15] | -Harry’s a good kid. -Yeah, well, | 哈利是个好孩子 |
[38:18] | -even good kids do dumb things. -They do. | 即使是好孩子也会干蠢事 没错 |
[38:22] | That boy is gonna be okay. | 那个男孩不会有事的 |
[38:24] | -He’s made it out of surgery. -(exhales sharply) | 他挺过了手术 |
[38:27] | Feel like you can sleep now, or do you want me to make | 你现在应该能睡着了 |
[38:29] | a pot of coffee and you can deal me in? | 还是你想让我去做壶咖啡 咱们俩打牌 |
[38:30] | No. I am done with games of chance. | 不 我受够了靠运气的游戏 |
[38:37] | Hey, good morning. | 嗨 |
[38:39] | -(sighs) -How was your shift? | 早上好 工作怎么样 |
[38:42] | Uh, yeah, you know, pretty good. | 挺好 |
[38:44] | -Yeah? -What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[38:46] | Lucy Donato. | 露西·多纳托 |
[38:48] | -Uh, what? -I’ve been trying to get | 什么 |
[38:51] | an interview with this woman for days, | 是的 我这些天来一直想采访这个女人 |
[38:53] | but she won’t return my calls. | 但她不回我的电话 |
[38:55] | I was starting to take it personally, but apparently | 我原以为她是针对我 |
[38:57] | she’s not returning anyone’s calls. | 但很明显 她谁的电话都不回 |
[38:59] | Uh, you mean she’s not taking reporters’ calls, right? | 你是说她不接记者的电话 对吗 |
[39:04] | Exactly. So… | 没错 |
[39:06] | I was thinking maybe you could talk to her | 所以我在想 |
[39:10] | and put in a good word for me. | 也许你能跟她聊聊 替我说句好话 |
[39:12] | -No. Absolutely not. -Oh… | 不行 |
[39:15] | Never gonna happen, but-but-but, hey, hey, | 绝对不行 想都不想 |
[39:18] | I will give you an exclusive and pretty heartwarming | 但…嘿 我会给你提供一个很暖心 |
[39:22] | surprise ending to the story that no one else knows. | 让人很意外 别人都不知道的独家故事结局 |
[39:25] | Oh, I’m intrigued. What’s the catch? | 我很感兴趣 |
[39:29] | I need you to help me find someone. | 你有什么条件 |
[39:32] | (horse snorts) | 我需要你帮我找个人 |
[39:38] | BUCK: Hey, so, uh, so what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:40] | -They’re really tall. -(Buck laughs) | 它们都很高 |
[39:43] | If you don’t want to do this or it gets too scary, | 如果你不想骑或者太害怕 |
[39:45] | we can leave. | 我们可以走 |
[39:46] | When do I get to ride one? | 我什么时候能骑 |
[39:49] | Okay, maybe not that scary. | 好吧 也许没那么吓人 |
[39:52] | First, I am gonna introduce you to all the horses, | 首先 我要把你介绍给马儿们 |
[39:55] | and then I’m gonna show you how to groom them | 然后告诉你怎么梳理它们 给它们喂食 |
[39:57] | and feed them, and then you’re gonna walk around on a lead. | 之后就能牵着马走走了 |
[40:00] | -That sounds like work. -(Buck chuckles) | 听起来很麻烦 |
[40:02] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s work. | 对 |
[40:04] | But it’s how the horses learn to trust you, | 是很麻烦 但这是马和你 |
[40:05] | and you learn to trust the horses. | 学会互相信任的方式 |
[40:07] | Can I show him around the place? | -我能带他转转吗 |
[40:09] | Sure. | -当然了 |
[40:10] | -I’ll be here if you need me, okay? -Okay. | -有需要的话 我就在这里 好吗 -好的 |
[40:12] | -All right. -Ready? | -好的 -准备好了吗 |
[40:14] | Let’s go meet some horses. | 我们去看几匹马 |
[40:17] | -Have fun. -Okay, Dad. Thanks. | 玩得开心点 好的 |
[40:21] | (speaking quietly) | 爸爸 谢谢 |
[40:22] | Equine therapy? | 骑马治疗 |
[40:25] | I was doing some research with Taylor, | 对 |
[40:27] | and I found this place. | 我跟泰勒做了一些研究 找到了这个地方 |
[40:28] | What kind of research? | 什么样的研究 |
[40:30] | Well, you were saying the other day how random everything seems. | 你那天说什么一切都是巧合 |
[40:35] | Like, is there, is there a point to anything? | 什么事都没有意义 |
[40:37] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[40:39] | So before you joined the 118, right, we had this rule. | 在你来118中队之前 |
[40:44] | Don’t go past the glass doors. | 我们有条规矩 凡事止于玻璃门之前 |
[40:48] | We bring someone to the ER, | 我们把病患送到急诊 |
[40:50] | we hand them over, | 移交给医院 |
[40:51] | and that’s it– our job is done. | 然后到此为止 我们的工作就做完了 |
[40:54] | Never heard that one. | 我从来没听说过 |
[40:56] | I’m not sure who the first one to break the rule was. | 我不太清楚是谁先破坏这条规矩的 |
[40:59] | -Probably me. -Yeah. | -可能是我 -是的 |
[41:01] | Our job was always just to save the person in front of us. | 我们的职责一直是救下眼前的人 |
[41:05] | Whatever happens next, well, we… | 后面无论发生什么事 |
[41:08] | we aren’t supposed to know. | 我们都不该知道 |
[41:09] | I can see the wisdom in that philosophy. | 我能理解这里面的哲学智慧 |
[41:13] | It got me thinking… | 这让我想到了你中枪那天 |
[41:16] | about the day you got shot. | |
[41:21] | Well, with everything that happened, I almost forgot, | 发生了这么多事 我几乎都忘记了 |
[41:24] | that wasn’t even our call. | 那次都不是我们出任务 |
[41:25] | -We were only there because of… -Charlie. | 我们在场只是因为… 查理 |
[41:30] | It made me wonder if you ever wished | 我很想知道 |
[41:31] | we hadn’t saved him. | 你有没有希望过我们没有救下他 |
[41:33] | -What? -Come on. | 什么 |
[41:34] | The kid is being poisoned by his mom. | 得了 那个孩子被他妈妈下毒 |
[41:36] | Probably gonna be messed up for life. | 可能一辈子都完了 |
[41:38] | He almost died. You don’t regret going there? | 他差点死掉 |
[41:41] | -No. -But if it’s all just random… | -你不后悔去那 |
[41:44] | It was still the right thing to do. | -不后悔 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | -但如果一切都是巧合… -那样做仍然是对的 |
[41:48] | I think so, too. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[41:56] | That’s Charlie. | 那是查理 |
[41:58] | BUCK: He lives with his aunt and uncle now. | 他现在跟阿姨和姨父住 |
[42:01] | They seem like really good people. | 他们人看上去都很好 |
[42:03] | They’ve been bringing him here for the past few months. | 过去几个月中一直带他来这里 |
[42:06] | He looks happy. | 他好像很开心 |
[42:09] | BUCK: ‘Cause he got the help he needed. | 因为他得到了自己需要的帮助 |
[42:12] | And that started with you. | 而这一切的源头就是你 |
[42:15] | Whatever happens to him next, you gave him that second chance. | 无论他之后经历什么 是你给了他第二次机会 |
[42:21] | Maybe that’s the point. | 也许这才是最重要的 |
[42:27] | Yeah. (chuckles) | 对 |
[42:30] | Maybe it is. | 可能是吧 |
[43:10] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH |