时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:17] | Welcome-mm-mm-mm… | 欢迎 |
[00:22] | to the beginning. | 来到开始 |
[00:26] | As the snake | 如同蛇会蜕皮 |
[00:28] | sheds its skin, | |
[00:31] | the butterfly emerges from the cocoon, | 蝴蝶会破茧而出 |
[00:36] | here at the Anant Ka Aashram, | 在阿难修行所 |
[00:38] | so, too, will you be reborn and emerge fresh | 你们借助这次灵性之旅 |
[00:42] | from this spiritual journey. | 也将获得重生 改头换面 |
[00:45] | Let us begin our therapeutic session | 让我们开始疗程 |
[00:49] | by drinking the ceremonial tea | -喝下这带来重生的 -谢谢 |
[00:54] | of renewal and rebirth. | -礼茶 -谢谢 |
[00:58] | KATHY: You said “rebirth.” | 你说“重生” |
[00:59] | There’s not placenta or anything in this, is there? | 这里面没有胎盘什么的吧 |
[01:01] | Wait, that’s not a thing, is it? | 等等 不会有人真喝那个吧 |
[01:03] | Oh, a lady from my walking group | 我的健走小组有位女士 |
[01:04] | used to blend her placenta in a smoothie. | 以前会把自己的胎盘混在奶昔里 |
[01:06] | Okay, but that’s not in the tea, right? | 但这杯茶里没有 对吧 |
[01:09] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:12] | Um, so what is? | 那这是什么 |
[01:15] | Ah, it’s an ancient mystic’s recipe. | 一种古老的神秘配方 |
[01:19] | Yeah, that’s not an answer. | 这不能算回答 是红茶 |
[01:20] | Um, black, green, chai, oolong teas | 绿茶 干乌龙茶 |
[01:24] | mixed with matcha, dried mushroom caps, | 配以抹茶 干蘑菇盖 姜还有… |
[01:26] | -ginger and… -I’m-I’m sorry, did you just say mushrooms? | 等等 抱歉 你刚才说有蘑菇 |
[01:30] | As in hallucinogenic narcotics? | 是那种致幻药物吗 |
[01:32] | Is that bad? This is California. | 很糟糕吗 这里是加州 |
[01:34] | -It’s a felony! -Is it? -REGGIE: Yeah. | -这是重罪 -是吗 |
[01:37] | You just roofied us. | 没错 你这是给我们下药 |
[01:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | -♪ I like to dream ♪ -Hey! ♪ Yes, yes ♪ | 嘿 |
[01:48] | ♪ Right between the sound machine… ♪ | 嘿 |
[01:49] | (group shouting angrily) | 给我回来 |
[01:50] | KATHY: He’s getting away. | 他要跑了 |
[01:52] | Ah, okay, should’ve gone to real estate school. | 好吧 早知道就去学房地产了 |
[01:55] | Oh, boy. | -你跑不掉的 -老天 |
[01:58] | Okay. Get in there. | -好吧 -回来 |
[02:00] | We almost got him. | 就快追上了 |
[02:02] | ♪ Well, you don’t know what we can find… ♪ | 快点 加油 |
[02:04] | Siri… call 911. | 西丽 打911 加油 |
[02:08] | Siri, call 911. | 西丽 打91… |
[02:10] | Oh, Buddha. | 佛祖啊 |
[02:12] | (screams) | |
[02:20] | (siren wailing) | |
[02:27] | Can someone tell me what happened? | 谁能告诉我是怎么回事 |
[02:29] | We unleashed our primal selves. (chortles) | 我们释放了原始的自我 |
[02:33] | These people appear to be hallucinating. | 慢点 这些人貌似都有幻觉 |
[02:36] | MAN: Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:37] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:39] | You looked like this when you were dosed. | 你被用药的时候也这样 |
[02:40] | -No, I didn’t. -(scoffs) Whatever. | -不 我没有 -随便了 |
[02:42] | He dosed us, man, and then dude went over. | 他给我们下药 然后掉下去了 |
[02:45] | -Over where? -Uh… | 从哪掉下去了 |
[02:49] | Ortiz, make sure they stay away from the edge. | 奥尔蒂斯 让他们离悬崖远点 |
[02:58] | (exhales) | 先生 你受伤了吗 |
[02:59] | HEN: Sir! | |
[03:01] | -Are you hurt? -(Eugene shuddering) | |
[03:03] | I, uh, I think I sprained my ankle on the way down. | 我可能掉下来的时候扭伤了脚踝 |
[03:07] | -We’re gonna come down and get you. -Oh, thank God. | -我们会下去救你 -谢天谢地 |
[03:10] | Okay, everybody, ladder rescue. Hen, Chim, prep a basket. | 好了 各位 用梯子 小亨 齐姆 准备吊篮 |
[03:12] | Buck, Ravi, start extending | 巴克 |
[03:14] | that ladder over the edge of the cliff. | 拉维 把云梯从悬崖边伸出去 |
[03:15] | Uh, Cap, I-I was gonna harness up. | -队长 我正要去系安全带 |
[03:17] | I’m gonna go down to get him. Donato, you’re with me. | -我下去救他 -多纳托 你跟我一起 |
[03:19] | Yeah, copy that, Cap. | -是 收到 队长 |
[03:21] | You riding the ropes, Cap? | -你要下去 |
[03:22] | What, did I stutter? Let’s move! | 队长 -怎么 |
[03:28] | (brakes squeak) | 我说话结巴了吗 快点 |
[03:47] | Go. | 挂上 |
[03:57] | BOBBY: You set? | |
[03:58] | -Set. -All right, let’s go. | -好了吗 我们走 -好了 |
[04:04] | All right, Eugene, you hang tight. We’re almost there. | 尤金 坚持住 我们就快到了 |
[04:07] | Oh, thank God. Whoa. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:14] | All right, Ravi, basket’s ready | 好 |
[04:17] | as soon as Cap is. | 拉维 |
[04:18] | (rumbling) | 吊篮就绪 就等队长了 |
[04:20] | Wait, did you feel that? Was that a quake? | 等等 你感觉到了吗 是地震吗 |
[04:22] | Guys, what the hell was that? | 各位 这是怎么回事 |
[04:30] | The cliff’s going. | 悬崖要塌 |
[04:34] | That didn’t feel right, Cap. | 感觉不对劲 队长 |
[04:36] | Cap, Lucy, unhook now. The cliff’s coming down, | 队长 露西 |
[04:39] | and it’s taking the ladder with it. | 快解开挂钩 悬崖要塌了 会把梯子带下去的 |
[04:41] | CHIMNEY: Everybody fall back! | 所有人退后 |
[04:46] | BOBBY: All right, Lucy, unhook. | 好 露西 解开挂钩 好 |
[04:57] | Get down! | 趴好 |
[05:17] | Cap! | 队长 |
[05:22] | (exhales) | |
[05:24] | That-That-That’s bad, | 情况很糟糕 对吗 |
[05:26] | -right? -Yeah, Eugene. | 没错 尤金 |
[05:28] | That’s bad. | 很糟糕 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[05:32] | NEWSMAN: Quite the predicament for these first responders. | 这些第一响应者身陷困境 |
[05:34] | Turns out they needed some second responders. | 看来他们需要第二响应者 |
[05:37] | Must we keep reliving this? | 我们必须重温这一幕吗 这是继急救员乔纳·格林威丑闻后 |
[05:39] | -It’s on every channel. -Then shut it off. | -每个频道都在播 -那就关掉电视 |
[05:42] | …LAFD paramedic Jonah Greenway. | 发生的又一件丑事 |
[05:43] | Our Taylor Kelly has a fresh report on that | 接下来本台记者泰勒·凯莉 |
[05:45] | coming up next. | 为您带来最新报道 |
[05:48] | -BOBBY: This wasn’t a punishment, Buck. -Come on, Cap. | 这不是惩罚 巴克 拜托了 队长 |
[05:50] | -I-I know everyone is mad about Taylor’s story. -No one is mad. | 我知道大家都对泰勒的报道很生气 |
[05:53] | Chief Alonzo seemed pretty mad | 没人生气 |
[05:55] | -when he was interrogating me. -This was a hearing | 阿朗佐局长审问我的时候貌似就很生气 |
[05:57] | -about Jonah, Buck. Not an interrogation. -No, | 这是关于乔纳的听证会 巴克 不是审问 |
[05:59] | the interrogation came after the hearing | 不 |
[06:01] | in his office. | 听证会之后 他在办公室就是审问我来着 |
[06:03] | He wanted to know all these things about Taylor. | 他想知道关于泰勒的所有事情 |
[06:05] | You know, wh-where does she get her information? | 她从哪得到的消息 |
[06:07] | Who are her sources? | 是谁提供的 |
[06:08] | -Am I one of them? -They were embarrassed. | 我是不是其中一个 |
[06:10] | It would have been better for the department | 他们觉得很尴尬 如果由他们来公布这个消息 |
[06:12] | if they could have released this story themselves, | 调整一下说法 |
[06:14] | controlled the narrative a little bit. | 可能对局里更好 |
[06:15] | I think they would have liked a heads-up. That’s all. | 他们就是希望提前知道一下 仅此而已 |
[06:18] | Yeah, well, they aren’t the only ones. | 没错 想提前知道的不只是他们 |
[06:20] | She promised me, Cap. | 她答应过我 队长 |
[06:22] | She promised me she wouldn’t do the story, | 她答应我 |
[06:24] | and I believed her. | 说她不会报道这条新闻 我相信了她 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 我很抱歉让你失望了 |
[06:28] | This wasn’t your fault, Buck. | 这不是你的错 |
[06:31] | You know, I can’t even blame Taylor for all this. | 巴克 |
[06:33] | She’s a reporter. | 这事我都没法怪泰勒 她是记者 |
[06:35] | She wasn’t the one running around, | 在我眼皮底下转来转去 |
[06:36] | playing God right under my nose. | 自以为是上帝的人又不是她 |
[06:39] | Cap, you couldn’t have known. | 队长 你又不可能知道 |
[06:41] | I should have! | 我应该想到的 |
[06:43] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[06:47] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 小子 |
[06:51] | EDDIE: He said that? | -他那么说的 |
[06:53] | He did. | -没错 |
[06:54] | Well, you know how he is. | 你了解他的为人 |
[06:55] | He takes responsibility for everything. | 什么责任都往自己身上揽 |
[06:57] | That’s his way. | 那是他的风格 |
[06:59] | Probably why he makes such a good captain. | 可能正因如此 他才能成为一个好队长 |
[07:01] | Taking responsibility for something he didn’t do wrong? | 不是自己的错 也担下责任 |
[07:04] | (inhales) It’s a bad road to go down. | 这样下去不行 |
[07:07] | You lose sight of things, | 你会失去洞察力 |
[07:09] | of who you are. | 失去自我 |
[07:10] | I just… I-I wish I could… | -我只希望我能… -弥补过错 |
[07:13] | -Fix it? (chuckles) -Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是的 |
[07:15] | I’m the guy that always wants to fix everything. | 我知道自己是那种 希望修补一切的人 |
[07:17] | Hey, comes in handy when you have a bunch | 嘿 |
[07:19] | of holes in your wall. | 当墙上有一堆洞的时候 你还是很有用的 |
[07:20] | Also sounded like | 还有 |
[07:22] | maybe you needed a reason to get out of the house. | 听上去你正需要 |
[07:27] | Uh, yeah. | 一个离开家的理由 |
[07:29] | Taylor and I are still avoiding each other. | 是的 |
[07:32] | -Mm. -I-I know we-we have to talk. | 泰勒和我还在回避对方 我知道我们需要谈谈 |
[07:35] | I still feel so angry. | 但我还是很生气 |
[07:37] | Feel like whatever I say | 感觉不管我说什么 |
[07:39] | is just gonna be mean. | 她都会恶语相向 |
[07:41] | You can’t put it off forever. | 你不能永远拖下去 |
[07:44] | You keep that anger and resentment bottled up? | 那种怨恨和不满情绪压抑久了 |
[07:47] | Eventually you snap. (Bobby grunts) | 最终会爆发 |
[07:51] | (sighs) | |
[07:53] | Mom? Bobby? | 妈妈 |
[07:55] | (grunts) Damn it. | 鲍比 |
[07:57] | Yeah? | 见鬼 |
[08:01] | (exhales) | 怎么了 |
[08:04] | -Hey. -Oh, no, what happened? | 嗨 |
[08:06] | Uh, I was just cleaning up before dinner, | 不 出什么事了 |
[08:10] | and I somehow managed to break a glass. | 我想在晚饭前收拾一下 结果打碎了杯子 |
[08:12] | -Are you all right? -Yeah. Yeah, it’s just a scratch. | -你没事吧 -没事 只是划了道口子 |
[08:15] | -Uh, I tell you what, let me just clean this up, and… -Oh, no. | 这样 等我收拾干净 然后… |
[08:17] | I got it. You clean that cut and maybe change your shirt. | 不用 这里交给我 你去清理伤口 换件上衣 |
[08:22] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[08:24] | That’s probably not the most appetizing thing | 在你的庆祝晚餐上穿这件衣服 |
[08:26] | for your celebration dinner. | 可能会让人没胃口 |
[08:28] | What do you mean, “celebration”? | “庆祝” 什么意思 |
[08:31] | Mom and Harry are about to walk | 难不成妈妈和哈利 |
[08:33] | through that door with a congratulatory | 会带着一个庆贺气球走进来 |
[08:35] | “you’re going to college” balloon arrangement, | 上面写着“你要去上大学了” |
[08:36] | -aren’t they? -There might be some USC sweatshirts involved, as well. | 可能还会有南加州大学的运动衫 |
[08:40] | -Okay. -Tell you what, | -好吧 -这样 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna go change before they get back. | 趁他们还没回来 我去换衣服 |
[08:43] | Yeah. So much for my surprise announcement. | 我的惊喜没了 |
[08:46] | (whispers): Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[08:49] | (glass crunches) | |
[09:04] | You were right. Fish tacos here | 你说得对 |
[09:07] | are pretty damn good. | 这里的鱼肉玉米饼很好吃 |
[09:09] | Though still probably not as good | 不过可能还是比不上… |
[09:11] | -as Andrea’s. -Andrea’s. | -安德莉亚餐厅 -安德莉亚餐厅 |
[09:12] | (Chimney chuckles softly) | 我想趁没有孩子打搅的时候跟你商量件事 |
[09:14] | So, I, I just wanted us to talk through some stuff | |
[09:16] | without our tiny human interrupting. | |
[09:18] | (music playing faintly) | |
[09:26] | I’m okay with it. | 我可以接受 |
[09:29] | If you feel you’re ready, then I support you completely. | 如果你觉得自己准备好了 我完全支持你 |
[09:32] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[09:34] | I know it didn’t work out with us, but… | 虽然我们俩走不下去 |
[09:37] | I still want you to be happy, so if you think it’s time… | 但我仍然希望你能幸福 所以要是你认为该… |
[09:41] | What do you think that I think we’re ready for? | 你认为我觉得我们准备好什么了 |
[09:44] | Dating. Other people. | 跟其他人约会 |
[09:46] | Going back to work. | 回去上班 |
[09:49] | That’s what I was gonna talk to you about. | 我想跟你说的是这个 |
[09:51] | -Oh, so not dating? -Well, I mean, | -不是跟别人约会 |
[09:53] | if you’re ready to start dating… | -要是你准备好了跟人约会… |
[09:55] | No. No, I’m not… No. I mean, I’m-I’m-I’m… | 不 我没有…不是的 我是说 我… |
[09:58] | (chuckles): Can we start this conversation over, please? | 我们可以重新开始这段对话吗 |
[10:00] | (chuckles) | |
[10:02] | Okay. I would like to go back to work. | 可以 |
[10:05] | At the call center. And I know that it’s gonna complicate | 我想回呼叫中心上班 |
[10:08] | the schedule that we’ve already worked out, | 我知道这可能会打乱 我们已经安排好的日程 |
[10:10] | and we’ll take a hit financially with day care, | 而且孩子上幼儿园要花一大笔钱 但… |
[10:11] | -but… -You miss helping people. | 你怀念帮助别人的日子 |
[10:14] | I guess I didn’t realize how much that place | 可能直到我在电视上 |
[10:16] | really mattered to me until I saw it burning | 看到调度中心着火的情形 |
[10:17] | on television. | 我才意识到那里对我有多么重要 |
[10:20] | I never should have walked away. | 我不应该离开的 |
[10:25] | They’d be glad just to have you back. | 你回去 |
[10:29] | -(door opens) -CHIMNEY: Hey. | 他们会很开心的 嗨 |
[10:32] | Lunch clearly went well. | 看来午饭吃得很顺利 |
[10:34] | You’re in a much better mood than when you left. | 你的心情比去之前好多了 |
[10:36] | I’m guessing the talk with Maddie was good. | 我猜你跟麦蒂聊得很好 |
[10:38] | (exhales) She wasn’t asking for permission to date anyone. | 她不是想让我同意她跟别人约会 |
[10:41] | -You were wrong about that one, little brother. -That is not | 你猜错了 老弟 |
[10:44] | how I remember the conversation going. | 我记得我们当时不是这么说的 |
[10:45] | You were the one who was spiraling. | 内心纠结的人是你 |
[10:47] | -I believe I told you to chill. -I do not spiral. | 我劝你不用紧张 我没有纠结 |
[10:49] | Yeah, well, maybe you would if you took one of these. | 也许你来做做这个就会了 |
[10:51] | What is… | 这是什么 |
[10:54] | Career aptitude test. | 职业倾向测试 |
[10:57] | ALBERT: Now that I’ve quit the fire department, | 既然已经从消防局辞职 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna have to start over. | 我就得重头开始 |
[10:59] | Won’t be following in your footsteps. | 我不会步你的后尘 |
[11:01] | -Definitely won’t be following in Father’s, so… -(chuckles) | 肯定也不会干老爸那行 所以… |
[11:04] | Guess I have to find other footsteps. | 看来我得另寻出路了 |
[11:08] | CHIMNEY: Wow. Archaeologist. | 哇 |
[11:10] | Librarian. Sociologist. | 考古学家 图书管理员 |
[11:12] | Trial lawyer? | 社会学家 庭审律师 |
[11:14] | You don’t think I’d make a good lawyer? | 你不相信我会成为一名优秀的律师 |
[11:15] | -I don’t know. I don’t see it. -(chuckles) | 说不好 我没看出来 |
[11:17] | There you go. That’s you. | 这个行 适合你 |
[11:20] | -What? -Cosmetologist. | -什么 -美容师 |
[11:24] | (music playing faintly) | 很好 |
[11:27] | DEENA: Dontrell. | 会很漂亮的 非常漂亮 |
[11:29] | Deena. Hey. What brings you in? | -邓瑞尔 |
[11:31] | Without an appointment. | -狄娜 你怎么没预约就来了 |
[11:33] | Something’s wrong. Ever since | 有地方不对劲 |
[11:35] | you put in these extensions last week, I’ve had | 自从你上周帮我做过接发 |
[11:37] | -these headaches. -Oh, I warned you that might happen. | -我一直头疼 -我提醒过你这有可能 |
[11:39] | It’s gonna be a little tight at first, | 刚开始会有点紧 |
[11:41] | but it’ll slowly loosen up. Just give it some time, okay? | 但慢慢就会松下来 -再等等 |
[11:42] | This isn’t tight. It’s crippling pain. | 好吗 -不是头发紧的事 |
[11:44] | Hey, being pretty ain’t pretty. | 疼得厉害 想漂亮没那么容易 |
[11:47] | DEENA: I want you to take them out now. | 马上帮我取下来 |
[11:50] | Start over and do it right this time. | 重新做 这次要好好做 |
[11:52] | Deena, don’t you think you’re being a little overdramatic? | 狄娜 你不觉得自己有点小题大做吗 |
[11:54] | I have a one-star review, and I’m not afraid to use it. | 我可以给你一星评价 该用我就会用 |
[11:58] | Raquel, sweetie, why don’t you give us a minute? | 拉克尔 亲爱的 能给我们一点时间吗 |
[12:01] | Why don’t you try a espresso from over there? | 你可以去那边喝杯咖啡 |
[12:02] | Okay. | |
[12:04] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:05] | (Deena sighs) | 请坐 |
[12:09] | It hurts the most in the back, right in the crown. | 后面最疼 就在头顶那 |
[12:11] | This isn’t cool, Deena. | 这样可不好 狄娜 |
[12:14] | I’m not a fan of doing my work twice. | 我不喜欢返工 |
[12:16] | You should have done it right the first time. | 那你第一次就应该做好 |
[12:19] | -Oh, my God. -DEENA: What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[12:24] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 我的发型师刚刚昏过去了 不知道他为什么一直这样对我 |
[12:32] | HEN: BP’s a little low, but his heart sounds good. | 血压有点低 但心跳正常 |
[12:35] | Pupils are equal and reactive, | 瞳孔等大且有反应 |
[12:37] | so we can rule out any sort of TBI or hematoma. | 所以可以排除任何形式的 |
[12:41] | -(Dontrell whimpers) -CHIMNEY: Easy. | 创伤性脑损伤和脑血肿 |
[12:43] | You got a pretty nasty bump | 慢点 |
[12:44] | -on your head. You’re gonna… -His head?! | 你的头上有个大包 |
[12:46] | -What about mine? -Ma’am, I’m afraid your stylist | 你要… 他的头 |
[12:47] | is out of commission for the day. You’re gonna have to find | 那我的呢 女士 |
[12:49] | somebody else to deal with your hair emergency. | 看来你的发型师今天没法工作了 你得找别人处理你的头发紧急事件了 |
[12:51] | Then you have to help me, okay? My head, it’s throbbing. | 那你们得帮帮我 行吗 |
[12:54] | Ever since he put these extensions in a few days ago, | 他几天前给我做过接发 从那之后我的头就一阵阵地疼 |
[12:57] | I’ve had these blinding headaches. | 疼得像要裂开一样 |
[13:00] | You keep scissors in that thing, right? Can you cut it out? | 你那里有剪刀吧 |
[13:03] | -HEN: Uh… -BOBBY: Uh, | 能帮我剪掉头发吗 |
[13:05] | Hen, can you come and take a look at this? | 小亨 你能过来看一眼吗 |
[13:08] | DEENA: What? | -怎么了 |
[13:09] | Uh, just-just hold still. | -别动 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:11] | Uh… | |
[13:12] | -Hen, aren’t those…? -HEN: Whoa. | 小亨 这是… |
[13:14] | Maggots. | 蛆虫吗 |
[13:15] | (screams) You did this to me! | 你居然这样对我 |
[13:18] | -(gasping) -Ma’am, I need you to calm down. | 女士 你要冷静 |
[13:19] | -What’s your name? -Deena. | -你叫什么 -狄娜 |
[13:21] | HEN: Okay, Deena, have a seat. | 好 狄娜 坐下 |
[13:22] | Okay? I’m Hen. | 我叫小亨 |
[13:23] | Okay? I can’t help you | 你不冷静下来 |
[13:25] | unless you calm down. Take a deep breath. | 我就无法帮你 深呼吸 |
[13:27] | -(gasping) -Calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 冷静 不会有事的 |
[13:29] | -All right. You might need these. Here. -HEN: Yeah. | -你可能会需要这些 -是的 好吧 |
[13:34] | -Hold the light while I try to cut one of these out. -Ugh. | 拿好手电筒 |
[13:37] | (Deena whimpers) | 我试着取出一条 |
[13:40] | -HEN: Yep. Live larva. -(Deena groans) | 没错 活着的幼虫 |
[13:42] | It’s mostly superficial. | 主要在表皮 |
[13:44] | -No sign of systemic parasitic infection. -Ugh. | 没有系统性寄生虫感染的迹象 |
[13:48] | But it’s definitely an infestation. | 但绝对是感染 |
[13:50] | Oh, God, I think I’m gonna be sick. | -老天 我好像要吐了 |
[13:53] | HEN: You’re gonna be okay, all right? | -你不会有事的 知道吗 |
[13:54] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital, | 我们送你去医院 |
[13:55] | and they’re gonna take good care of you. | 他们会好好照顾你的 |
[13:57] | BOBBY: Okay, let’s clean her up as best we can, | 尽量给她清理一下 |
[13:59] | get-get her ready for transport. | 准备转送到医院 |
[14:00] | We should try to get ’em out now. | 我们应该马上把虫子取出来 |
[14:02] | Otherwise, they’re gonna remove them surgically, | 否则他们会动手术取 |
[14:03] | shave her head. | 给她剃个光头 |
[14:05] | Shave my head? I can’t walk around with a shaved head. | 剃光头 |
[14:07] | (gasping) | 我不能顶着光头走来走去 |
[14:09] | I don’t have your bone structure. | 我没有你这副骨架 |
[14:10] | I could never pull it off. | 驾驭不了光头 |
[14:14] | Do you mind telling me how the hell this could happen? | 能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗 |
[14:16] | -I-I have no idea. -Well, you had to get the hair | 我不知道 |
[14:19] | -from somewhere, right? -Well, yeah. | 你总得从哪搞到头发吧 |
[14:20] | I-I-I-I mean, I-I had to… | 是的 我是得搞到头发 |
[14:22] | -And? -You don’t understand. | -然后呢 -你不明白 |
[14:24] | Like, it’s so hard finding real human hair right now. | 如今要搞到真人的头发太难了 |
[14:26] | Everything’s back-ordered. The supply chain’s all messed up. | 所有东西都延期交货 供应链一团糟 |
[14:28] | I was gonna lose clients. | 我会丢掉客人的 |
[14:29] | Where did you get the hair? | 你从哪弄来的头发 |
[14:31] | (siren wails) | 殡仪车 |
[14:43] | Can I help you, Officer? | 有事吗 警官 |
[14:45] | -You’re Gregory Abewell of Abewell Mortuary? -Yes. | 你是艾伯韦尔殡仪馆的 格雷戈里·艾伯韦尔 |
[14:49] | -I-Is there a problem? -We need | 是的 有什么问题吗 |
[14:51] | to have a talk, Mr. Abewell. | 我们得聊聊 艾伯韦尔先生 |
[14:54] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[14:56] | (sighs) | |
[15:00] | HEN: I’d heard about folks | 我听说过有人会非法收集 |
[15:01] | illegally harvesting tissue and bones from dead people, but hair? | 死人的组织和骨头 |
[15:04] | Hmm. That’s why I stick to au naturel. | 但是头发 所以我坚持用纯天然的东西 |
[15:07] | -(chuckles softly) -Half the time, you don’t know what people trying to sell you. | 有一半的时间 你都不知道别人想卖给你什么 |
[15:10] | CLIVE: And I am more than fine | 我很愿意接受真实的安东尼娅 |
[15:12] | with the authentic Antonia. | |
[15:13] | That poor woman must have spent hundreds of dollars | 那个可怜的女人肯定花了好几百去做头发 |
[15:17] | to get her hair done only to end up in the hospital. | 结果却进了医院 |
[15:19] | Not to mention a lifetime of nightmares. | 更别提终生噩梦了 |
[15:20] | Do they lay eggs or something in your head? | 它们会在脑子里产卵吗 |
[15:22] | -Uh… -Wait, could they burrow into your brain? | 等等 |
[15:24] | Okay, I think we need a new topic | 它们能钻进脑子里去吗 |
[15:26] | -of conversation. -(chuckles) | 好了 我认为该换个话题了 |
[15:28] | Well, Clive and I have some news. | 克莱夫和我有消息要宣布 |
[15:31] | I have asked your mother | 我已经跟你妈妈求婚 |
[15:34] | to do me the honor of becoming my wife. | 请她赏脸做我的妻子了 |
[15:39] | And I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[15:41] | Ma! That’s amazing. | 妈 |
[15:42] | We are so happy for you two. | 太好了 我们真替你们俩高兴 |
[15:45] | DENNY: Congratulations, Grammy. | 恭喜你 外婆 |
[15:47] | Do I get to call you Grandpa now? | 我现在能叫你“外公”了吗 |
[15:49] | -You can call me whatever you like. -(chuckles) | 你想叫我什么都行 |
[15:51] | HEN: I-I can’t believe you’re gonna make it official. | 真不敢相信你们要正式结婚 |
[15:54] | I kind of thought that you had given up | 我还以为你们已经放弃那套了 |
[15:56] | -on that entire institution. -TONI: Well, | 事实证明 |
[15:58] | it turns out not all marriages are fiery hellscapes. | 并非所有的婚姻都是炼狱 |
[16:01] | -(Karen chuckles) -Yours seems to be doing okay. | 你们俩的婚姻看来就挺好 |
[16:03] | HEN: So, what are you thinking? | 你们有什么打算 |
[16:05] | Family trip to Vegas could be fun. | 全家去趟拉斯维加斯应该不错 |
[16:08] | Actually, | 其实我们希望在这里举办婚礼 |
[16:09] | we were hoping to do it here. | |
[16:11] | Maybe in the backyard? | 也许就在后院 |
[16:14] | -O-Our backyard? -TONI: Yeah. | -我们的后院 -是的 |
[16:16] | Make it a real wedding, | 办一场真正的婚礼 |
[16:18] | especially since it’s Clive’s first time. | 尤其这还是克莱夫第一次结婚 |
[16:20] | CLIVE: First and last. | 第一次 |
[16:23] | Mwah. | 也是最后一次 |
[16:25] | TONI: So, | 你们没意见吧 |
[16:27] | you guys okay with that? | |
[16:28] | Ma, I think it would… | 妈 |
[16:30] | -(silverware clangs) -(chair scoots) | 我觉得这会… |
[16:45] | What was that? | 你这是干吗 |
[16:47] | She didn’t come to our wedding, | 她都没参加我们的婚礼 |
[16:49] | Hen. The one we had right here | 小亨 我们就是在这里办的 |
[16:51] | in the same backyard she wants to get married in. | 就在她想办婚礼的那个院子里 |
[16:53] | She apologized. We forgave her. | 她道过歉 |
[16:55] | -(Karen sighs) -Didn’t we? | 我们也原谅她了 不是吗 |
[16:56] | I-I love Toni. I do. | 我爱东尼 真的 |
[16:58] | And having her here has changed our family | 有她在 |
[17:00] | in the best way, but… | 我们的家庭变得更好 但… |
[17:02] | Oh, the thought of, of her getting married here just… | 一想到她要在这办婚礼…我就… |
[17:05] | Karen, I can’t believe you’re still bothered by this. | 凯伦 真不敢相信你还在为这事生气 |
[17:08] | Yes, my mother didn’t come to our wedding. | 没错 |
[17:12] | But I’ve found a way to let it go. | 我妈没来参加我们的婚礼 但我已经想办法释怀了 |
[17:16] | It was still a beautiful day. | 那天仍然非常美好 |
[17:19] | You didn’t see the look on your face. | 你没看到自己当时的表情 |
[17:23] | You met me at the altar | 你在祭坛上见到我 |
[17:25] | and turned to see if she was there. | 转头去看她来没来 |
[17:29] | And there was an empty chair. | 椅子是空着的 |
[17:32] | And I watched your heart break | 在我们说“我愿意”之前 |
[17:34] | before we even said “I do.” | 我看到你心碎了一地 |
[17:37] | It wasn’t the happiest day of our life, Hen. | 那不是我们最幸福的一天 小亨 |
[17:46] | But it was still a pretty damn good one. | 但那天还是很美好 |
[17:51] | Hmm? | |
[17:52] | Yeah. It was. (chuckles) | 是的 没错 |
[17:55] | Listen, if you don’t want them to get married here, it’s okay. | 听我说 如果你不想让他们在这里办婚礼 没关系 |
[17:58] | But I need you to talk to her. | 但我需要你去跟她谈谈 |
[18:02] | I don’t want this to become a thing. | 我不希望这件事造成影响 |
[18:04] | I’ll fix it. | 我会解决的 |
[18:15] | (crying): I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:16] | I didn’t mean… | -我不是有意… |
[18:19] | No, no, no, I’m sorry. | -不 是我不对 |
[18:24] | Of course you can have your wedding here. | 你当然可以在这里举行婚礼 |
[18:33] | MADDIE: (sighs) This is… interesting. | 这里真有意思 |
[18:36] | -Everybody hates it. -(chuckles) | 大家都不喜欢 |
[18:37] | It was supposed to be some new communal workspace. | 这里原来是个新开的共享办公空间 |
[18:40] | Opened right before the pandemic and closed two months later. | 疫情前刚开张 两个月前关门了 |
[18:43] | -Well, at least you have buzzword salad on the walls. -(Josh sighs) | 至少墙上还有热词拼盘 工作 娱乐 努力 成长 |
[18:46] | It’s just temporary until the new space is ready for us. | 在新地方准备好之前 我们暂时在这 |
[18:48] | -And when’s that gonna be? -Mid-September, I think? | -得等到什么时候 -应该是九月中旬 |
[18:52] | Welcome back, Maddie. | 欢迎回来 |
[18:53] | There’s doughnuts in the breakroom. | 麦蒂 休息室里有甜甜圈 |
[18:54] | Oh, I’m good, but it’s nice to see you. | 不用了 但是很高兴见到你 |
[18:56] | Sir, I understand your car being towed feels like an emergency… | 先生 我能理解 你觉得车被拖走属于紧急事件 |
[18:59] | We’re sharing the breakroom with the accounting firm next door. | 我们跟隔壁的会计师事务所共用休息室 |
[19:02] | The good news is, they always have doughnuts. | 好消息是 他们总有甜甜圈 |
[19:04] | -Bad news is… -They always have doughnuts. | -坏消息是… -他们总有甜甜圈 |
[19:05] | Maddie, welcome back. | 麦蒂 |
[19:07] | (both chuckle) | 欢迎回来 |
[19:09] | MAY: Sir, I could just send the police. | 先生 我可以让警察去 |
[19:11] | That’s what I thought. Have a great day. | 我就是这么想的 |
[19:13] | (Maddie exhales) | 再见 |
[19:16] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[19:17] | Do I? Because I thought I was coming back to work, | 是吗 我本来觉得就是回归岗位 |
[19:20] | and now it feels like I’m starting over. | 但现在感觉要从头来过了 |
[19:22] | JOSH: The space may have changed. | 地方可能变了 |
[19:24] | The job hasn’t. You’re gonna be great. | 但工作没变 你会做得很好 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好吧 这里是911 |
[19:32] | (sighs) | 你有什么紧急情况 麦蒂接了自己的第一通电话 |
[19:39] | -(beeps) -911. | |
[19:42] | What’s your emergency? | |
[19:47] | (phone chimes) | |
[19:50] | Ah! Maddie took her first call. | |
[19:53] | -No one died. -RAVI: That’s great news. | -没人死亡 |
[19:56] | Both parts. | -好消息 |
[20:02] | What? | 两条都是 |
[20:03] | No, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[20:05] | (phone vibrates) | 我刚收到我姐发来的消息 说她接到了第一个电话 |
[20:08] | Oh, hey. I just got a text from my sister | |
[20:12] | about her first call. | |
[20:13] | I guess we can all see Chimney still comes first. | 我们应该都能看出来 齐姆尼的地位还是排在第一位 |
[20:16] | -You know, this is a sign. I-I really think… -Oh, | 这是个信号 我真觉得… |
[20:18] | is this the part of our day where we share our opinions | 我们到了每天该分享 |
[20:20] | about each other’s relationships? | 自己对对方感情生活看法的时候了吗 |
[20:21] | -(chuckles) -‘Cause I have a few | 我有几句尖刻的话要… |
[20:23] | -choice words about your… -BUCK: Okay, okay. | 我有几句尖刻的话要… |
[20:24] | Hey, Cap. I heard that May’s leaving the call center | 嘿 队长 |
[20:27] | -for college? -BOBBY: Yeah. | 我听说 麦伊要离开调度中心去上大学 |
[20:28] | Wow. You and your wife must be really happy about that. | -是的 -你们两口子 一定很开心 |
[20:31] | Well, relieved more than anything. | 更多的是松了口气 |
[20:32] | I-I think it’ll be good for her to get away | 我认为远离紧急情况 |
[20:34] | from the emergencies, the tragedies. | 悲剧事件 对她来说是好事 |
[20:39] | -I just want to say one… -Hey, is, uh, May gonna do anything over the summer? | 我只想说… 麦伊夏天有什么安排吗 |
[20:42] | -Uh, she didn’t get to do that when she graduated, right? -BOBBY: Well, | 她毕业时没能享受那个夏天 对吧 |
[20:45] | she’s going to Miami with her brother Harry. | 她要跟弟弟哈利去迈阿密 |
[20:46] | And then she’s gonna go visit Athena’s parents. | 然后去看望阿西娜的父母 |
[20:48] | They’re gonna have a few weeks together before school starts. | 开学前他们要一起待几个星期 |
[20:51] | Oh. She’s gonna miss the wedding. | 她会错过婚礼的 |
[20:53] | Mom doesn’t have a lot of friends left in the area. | 我妈在这里不剩几个朋友了 |
[20:56] | I think Karen was hoping to draft | 凯伦可能还想拉一些人过去 |
[20:58] | some people to fill in that side of the aisle. | 让过道都站满了呢 |
[21:01] | How did Karen go from hard no | 从坚决不答应到开始策划婚礼 |
[21:03] | to planning the wedding? | 凯伦是怎么转变的 |
[21:05] | Overcompensating for massive amounts of guilt. | 极度内疚后的过度补偿 |
[21:08] | -(chuckles) -I think it’s sweet that Karen was defending you. | 我认为凯伦能维护你真好 |
[21:11] | I mean, isn’t that what we all want in a partner? | 我们不是都希望伴侣能这样吗 |
[21:13] | Knowing that they have your back? | 知道他们会支持你 |
[21:15] | Yeah. Until they stick a knife in it. | 是的 被捅刀子之前都是这样 |
[21:19] | You really need to talk to her. | 你真的需要跟她谈谈 |
[21:20] | I think maybe I’m just gonna hope it works itself out. | 我觉得我还是等这事自己解决吧 |
[21:24] | Just do us all a favor. Stay away from the tequila | 就算是帮我们一个忙 在你对这事 |
[21:26] | until you’ve made a rational decision | 做出理智的决定之前 |
[21:28] | -about that situation. -CHIMNEY: Yeah. | 远离龙舌兰酒 |
[21:30] | We like Lucy. So next time you go kissing | 对 我们喜欢露西 |
[21:33] | on her again, you’re the one who has to leave. | 所以下次你要是再亲她 必须走人的是你 |
[21:36] | -(mouths) -When did you two kiss? | 怎么了 你们俩什么时候接过吻 |
[21:39] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[21:42] | I feel like I am missing warning signs left and right. | 我感觉自己接二连三地漏掉了 身边的预警征兆 |
[21:44] | Bobby, there are some things | 鲍比 |
[21:46] | that subordinates do not tell captains. | 有些事下属是不会告诉队长的 |
[21:49] | -Or sergeants. -I still should have known. | 也不会告诉警佐 我还是应该知道 |
[21:52] | But the fact that you haven’t noticed means | 但你没注意到就意味着 |
[21:54] | that it hasn’t been a problem, right? | 这不是大问题 对吗 |
[21:56] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[21:58] | (scoffs softly) But you’re in your own head about it. | 但你开始钻牛角尖了 |
[22:00] | Like everything else. | 就跟其他事一样 |
[22:08] | You know, I’m kind of jealous of May and Harry. | 我有点嫉妒麦伊和哈利 |
[22:11] | When was the last time we had a vacation? | 我们上次度假是什么时候 |
[22:14] | -What, just us together? -Exactly. | 就我们俩吗 没错 |
[22:16] | And we have had a year. | 这一年发生了很多事 |
[22:19] | What would you say | 我们从来没度过蜜月 |
[22:21] | to us taking the honeymoon that we never had? | 你觉得咱们补上怎么样 |
[22:26] | I feel like there’s so much happening | 我感觉现在事情太多 |
[22:29] | right now. I don’t… | 我不… |
[22:31] | I just need some time to think about it. | 我需要时间考虑一下 |
[22:41] | Cole, it’s time. | -科尔 我要生了 |
[22:44] | Yeah, okay, baby. | -好 亲爱的 |
[22:45] | Baby. Hospital. Now. | 孩子 医院 快走 |
[22:46] | -Baby. Come on. Let’s go. | -Baby. -孩子 快点 |
[22:48] | -Okay. Okay. All right. -Let’s… (groaning) | 我们走 -好的 我们… |
[22:50] | COLE: All right, all right. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:51] | -AMARI: Okay. -COLE: We got this. We got this. | -我们能行的 |
[22:53] | AMARI: Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -是的 |
[22:54] | -(groans, exhales) -Okay. Okay. | 我们能行的 好了 |
[22:58] | -All right. -Shoes. | -鞋子 -穿鞋 对 |
[22:59] | -Shoes. Shoes. Yeah, yeah. -Yeah. | -鞋子 -穿鞋 对 |
[23:00] | -Shoes. Yes, yes. -Okay. Okay, okay. | -鞋子 没错 |
[23:01] | -We’re good. We’re good. -Okay. | -好 来穿上 没事的 |
[23:02] | We got it. Get that foot in there. | 我们能行 把脚放进去 |
[23:04] | -We’re good. Let’s just… -Doing amazing. We’re doing amazing. | -我们能行的 只要… -我们做得很好 |
[23:06] | Yes. Got it. Okay. | -穿上了 -对 你说得对 -好了 -走吧 亲爱的 |
[23:09] | -(exhales) Okay. -All right, let me grab the bag. | -好 |
[23:11] | (Amari breathing deeply) | -我拿上包 |
[23:12] | All right, charger. Okay. | 好了 |
[23:15] | -(Amari groans) -Okay, | 充电器 |
[23:17] | -okay, okay, okay. So, I got laptop. Charger. -Yes. | 都好了 -我拿了笔记本电脑 充电器… -好 |
[23:20] | -Uh-huh. Uh-huh. -Toothpaste. | -牙膏 婴儿包 -嗯 |
[23:21] | -Baby bag. -Yeah. | -牙膏 婴儿包 -嗯 |
[23:22] | -Think I remembered everything. -Yes. | -我都记全了吧 |
[23:23] | You always do. Let’s go. | -你一向很仔细 我们走 |
[23:25] | -Okay. | -Okay. -好 -好的 |
[23:27] | Okay, okay. Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[23:30] | -Okay. -You doing okay? | -嗯 -都好了吗 |
[23:31] | -Good? All right. -All good. | -好了吗 那就好 -都好了 |
[23:33] | -Okay. | -Okay. |
[23:35] | (grunts, exhales) | -好了 -好 |
[23:37] | Okay. Yeah. | 坐好了 |
[23:43] | (both exhale) | |
[23:50] | -All right. -(engine starts) | 出发 这里是911 |
[23:58] | (Amari gasps) | 你有什么紧急情况 喂 |
[24:14] | MADDIE: Hello? | |
[24:17] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[24:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:23] | Is anyone there? Are you okay? | 有人在吗 |
[24:25] | Um, there’s been an accident. | 你没事吧 撞车了 |
[24:28] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[24:30] | COLE: I don’t… I think… | 我不…我觉得… |
[24:33] | I think s-something bad happened. | 不太妙 |
[24:35] | I need you to stay on the line with me, sir. | 你别挂断 先生 |
[24:37] | -I’m here. -Okay. | 我在听 |
[24:40] | (typing) | 好 |
[24:42] | Help is on the way. | 救援马上就到 |
[24:44] | (siren wailing) | |
[24:47] | Buck, Lucy, saws and Jaws. | 巴克 露西 拿上锯子和救生钳 |
[24:50] | MADDIE: 118, be advised, | 118中队请注意 |
[24:51] | driver is semiconscious. | 司机处于半昏迷状态 |
[24:52] | We’ve lost contact. | 我们失去了联络 |
[24:53] | Dispatch, I’ve also got a passenger. | 调度中心 |
[24:54] | A pregnant woman. | 还有一名乘客 是孕妇 |
[24:57] | Copy that. Driver did not report it. | 收到 司机刚才没说 |
[24:59] | Sending additional ambulance. | 加派救护车 受害者无回应 洛杉矶消防局增派救援 |
[25:02] | BOBBY: Okay, Hen, you check on Mom. | 小亨 你去检查孕妇 |
[25:04] | Chimney, you’ve got Dad. | 齐姆尼 你负责孩子爸爸 |
[25:06] | Cap, I-I need a way in. | 队长 我得进去 |
[25:08] | All right, right here. | 好 |
[25:15] | (grunts) How you doing in here? | 从这里 你怎么样了 |
[25:19] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[25:21] | CHIMNEY: Cap, he’s wedged in there pretty tight. | 队长 他被卡得很紧 |
[25:23] | -It’s gonna take some time to get him out. -HEN: I can’t get her out | 需要一点时间才能弄出来 不把他救出去 |
[25:25] | without getting him out, and I need to get her out now. | 我就没法把孕妇救出去 她得赶紧了 |
[25:27] | How many weeks are you? | 你怀孕多少周了 |
[25:28] | AMARI: Um, 38. | 38周 |
[25:30] | We were on our way to… | 我们正要去… |
[25:33] | Were you in labor before the accident? | 出事之前你是不是进入产程了 |
[25:35] | -(Amari panting) -CHIMNEY: Hey, Cole. | 嘿 科尔 |
[25:37] | You’ve been in an accident. You took quite a hit. | 你出了车祸 |
[25:39] | Let me just check your vitals. | 被撞得很厉害 我要检查你的生命体征 |
[25:45] | Cap, one pupil is less reactive. We got | 队长 |
[25:48] | -to get him out of here. -Copy that. | 一边的瞳孔反应迟缓 我们得把他弄出来 |
[25:49] | -How’s Mom and baby? -(grunts) Angle’s bad. | 收到 孕妇和胎儿呢 |
[25:52] | I can’t get a heartbeat. | 角度不好 我听不到心跳 |
[25:54] | Oh, God. | -老天 |
[25:55] | -It doesn’t mean there isn’t one. -BOBBY: Okay, | -这不代表没有心跳 |
[25:57] | everybody, clear the vehicle. Let’s cut ’em out. | 好 各位 |
[26:07] | (whirring) | 清理车辆 切开车救人 我在这 |
[26:15] | (siren wailing) | |
[26:19] | Is the baby okay? | 胎儿没事吧 |
[26:20] | Please tell me he’s okay. | 请告诉我他没事 |
[26:22] | -No other pain besides the contractions? -No. | -除了宫缩 没有别的地方疼吧 |
[26:29] | So, we’re doing this again? | -没有 又检查一遍 |
[26:31] | -How come we’re doing it again? -CHIMNEY: Uh, | 为什么又要检查 |
[26:34] | I just wanted an update. | 我就是想知道最新情况 |
[26:37] | Hey, Cap, can you call ahead and set up a TBI protocol? | 队长 能提前通知医院 准备做创伤性脑损伤检查吗 |
[26:41] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:42] | Water was clear. No meconium. | 羊水声音清晰 没有胎便 |
[26:44] | From what I can tell, you’re eight centimeters | 据我判断 |
[26:47] | and almost fully effaced. | 宫口开了八厘米 几乎完全软化 |
[26:50] | Can you tell me your name again, sir? | 能再告诉我一遍你叫什么名字吗 先生 |
[26:52] | So, we’re doing that again, too? | 名字也要再问一次 |
[26:53] | -It’s Cole. -CHIMNEY: That’s right. | -我叫科尔 -对了 |
[26:56] | Now, can you tell me what year it is, Cole? | 能告诉我今年是哪一年吗 科尔 |
[26:57] | COLE: Course I can. | 当然可以 |
[26:59] | It’s two thousand… | 是两千… |
[27:03] | Uh, two thousand… | 两千… |
[27:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:11] | There it is. | 听到了 |
[27:12] | -(exhales) -The heartbeat is strong. | 心跳很强 |
[27:14] | You’re gonna have this baby soon, Amari. | 你很快就要生下宝宝了 阿玛丽 |
[27:17] | But not in this ambulance. | 但不会是在这辆救护车上 |
[27:22] | What about Cole? | 科尔怎么样了 |
[27:26] | CHIMNEY: Can you tell me who the president is? | 能告诉我谁是总统吗 |
[27:28] | COLE: President? | 总统 |
[27:29] | It’s… | 是… |
[27:31] | -It’s that old guy. Um… -It’s okay. | 是那个老头… |
[27:34] | You’re just foggy from the head trauma. | 没关系 你只是因为头部受伤有点糊涂 |
[27:35] | We need to keep you alert and awake. | 我们要让你保持警觉和清醒 |
[27:37] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[27:38] | having your first child will definitely do that for you. | 你的第一个孩子会让你做到的 |
[27:41] | I’m having a kid? | 我要有孩子了 |
[27:47] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[27:49] | We’re bringing your husband in for further observation. | 我们会带你丈夫去做进一步观察 |
[27:53] | Oh, Cole! Cole. | 科尔 我给我姐打电话了 |
[27:54] | I called my sister. She’s on the way. | 她这就过来 |
[27:57] | She’s gonna record everything so you don’t have to miss it. | 她会把整个过程录下来 你什么都不会错过 |
[27:59] | Miss what? | 错过什么 |
[28:00] | Cole? | -科尔 |
[28:01] | Do I know you? | -我认识你吗 |
[28:03] | I don’t… I don’t know her. Do I know her? | 我不…我不认识她 |
[28:05] | (Amari panting) | 我认识她吗 |
[28:08] | -Okay. -Try to relax. | 好了 尽量放松 女士 |
[28:09] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[28:14] | ♪ Said my name ♪ | |
[28:16] | ♪ So quietly… ♪ | |
[28:18] | So, how much time do you think he lost? | 你觉得他失去了多久的记忆 |
[28:20] | At least six or seven years. | 至少六七年 |
[28:22] | Hen said with this type of amnesia, | 小亨说对于这种失忆 |
[28:24] | there’s a-a chance his memories might come back. | 他的记忆有可能会恢复 |
[28:27] | Or there’ll just be a big black hole | 否则他的人生里就会有一个巨大的黑洞 |
[28:29] | in the middle of his life. | |
[28:30] | You remember that movie? | 你还记得那部电影吗 |
[28:32] | The woman, she-she wakes up every morning, | 有个女人每天早上醒来 |
[28:34] | and her brain resets to a year ago, so anything | 大脑的记忆都会回到一年前 |
[28:37] | she does today, she won’t remember tomorrow. | 所以不管她今天做过什么 明天都不会记得 |
[28:40] | Yeah, that was anterograde amnesia. | 记得 |
[28:42] | Works a little differently. | 那叫顺行性遗忘症 不太一样 |
[28:43] | It still sounds like a nightmare. | 听上去还是很惨 |
[28:45] | You know, starting over every day. | 每天都要重新开始 |
[28:47] | Always doing the same thing, making the same mistakes. | 总是做着同样的事 犯同样的错误 |
[28:50] | Never having a chance to learn | 永远没有机会学会教训 |
[28:52] | or make a different decision. | 或者作出不同的决定 |
[28:54] | Like a hamster on a wheel. | 就像跑轮上的仓鼠 |
[28:57] | It was a comedy. | 那是部喜剧 |
[28:58] | I think it’s supposed to be romantic. | 我觉得那应该是爱情片 |
[29:01] | You know, the idea that the guy would work hard every day, | 男主角每天都很努力 |
[29:04] | making her fall in love with him over and over again. | 让她一遍又一遍爱上自己 |
[29:06] | So every day is the best day ever. | 所以每天都是最好的一天 |
[29:09] | Is that really love? | 这是真爱吗 |
[29:11] | Right? Sh-Shouldn’t it be when you’re at your worst, | 对不对 难道不应该是 |
[29:14] | they’re at their worst, | 当你遭遇低谷 对方遭遇低谷 |
[29:15] | you have every reason to give up, | 你们完全有理由放弃时 |
[29:17] | and you still decide you want to try again? | 却依然决定再试试吗 |
[29:21] | I guess it is. | 可能是吧 |
[29:23] | ♪ After all. ♪ | |
[29:26] | (monitor beeping steadily) | |
[29:27] | COLE: So, the baby’s okay? | 这么说孩子没事 |
[29:29] | Eight pounds, one ounce. | 七斤二两 |
[29:32] | They wouldn’t let me bring him. | 他们不让我带他来 |
[29:35] | (exhales) | 我很抱歉 |
[29:37] | (crying): I’m sorry. | |
[29:39] | I wish… | |
[29:41] | Hey. Hey. | -真希望… -嘿 |
[29:43] | -It’s all right. -It’s not. | -没关系 -有关系 |
[29:48] | I had this whole life, | 我有过人生 |
[29:52] | and I don’t remember it. | 却不记得了 |
[29:53] | I don’t remember you | 我不记得你 |
[29:55] | or our son. | 也不记得我们的儿子 |
[29:59] | And what if I never remember? | 要是我永远想不起来呢 |
[30:01] | -What if… -Then we start over. | -要是… -那我们就从头再来 |
[30:06] | How? | 怎么从头来 |
[30:15] | I’m gonna tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[30:19] | What kind of story? | 什么样的故事 |
[30:22] | A love story. | 爱情故事 |
[30:31] | (“If I Could Build My Whole World Around You” playing) | |
[30:33] | (metal clinks) | |
[30:35] | (knock on door) | |
[30:38] | ♪ Oh, if I could build my whole world… ♪ | |
[30:41] | Hi. | -嗨 |
[30:42] | Hello. | -你好 |
[30:44] | Did you order roti, | 是你点的“烙饼 |
[30:48] | sticky rice, grilled pork, | 糯米饭 |
[30:50] | and coconut soup? | 烤猪肉和椰子汤吗” |
[30:51] | I know, it’s a lot. (chuckles) | 我知道 |
[30:53] | (chuckles) | 是挺多的 |
[30:54] | Wait, are you the delivery guy? | 等等 |
[30:56] | I’m your neighbor. | 你是外卖员吗 我是你的邻居 |
[30:58] | Uh, delivery guy left it on my doorstep and ran. | 外卖员把袋子放在我家门口就跑了 |
[31:00] | -I guess he was late for the next one. -Oh. | 可能下一单要晚了 |
[31:03] | Sorry about that. (chuckles) | 抱歉 |
[31:05] | Um, thank you for carrying it the last few yards. | 谢谢你把它送上门 对了 |
[31:09] | I’m Cole, by the way. Welcome to the neighborhood. | 我叫科尔 欢迎搬到这个社区 |
[31:13] | Amari. Uh… | 我叫阿玛丽 |
[31:15] | -(chuckles) | -(chuckles) Yeah. |
[31:17] | Oh, let me get that. | 好吧 我来帮你关 |
[31:20] | -Delivery guy and a doorman. -(chuckles) | 外卖员兼门童 |
[31:23] | So, are you, uh, new to the area? | 你刚搬到附近吗 |
[31:26] | An opportunity came up, so… | 有个机会出现 所以… |
[31:28] | You know what they say. | 俗话说 |
[31:29] | Opportunity never knocks twice. | 机不可失 |
[31:31] | ♪ Rest of your life ♪ | |
[31:33] | ♪ Oh, and happiness would surely… ♪ | |
[31:36] | You hungry? I could eat. | 你饿吗 |
[31:39] | ♪ Oh, yes, it would ♪ ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ | 我可以吃点 |
[31:45] | ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ (dialogue inaudible) | 两箱鞋子 |
[31:52] | ♪ Oh, if I could build my whole world around you ♪ | |
[31:56] | ♪ I’d give you the greatest gift any woman could possess ♪ | |
[32:00] | ♪ And I’d step into this world you’ve created ♪ | |
[32:05] | ♪ And give you true love and tenderness ♪ | |
[32:08] | ♪ And there’d be something new with every tomorrow ♪ | |
[32:12] | ♪ To make this world better as days go by ♪ ♪ That is if I could build my whole world around you ♪ | 这里面是什么 |
[32:20] | ♪ If I could build my whole world around you ♪ ♪ And that would be all right ♪ ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | 让我看看 |
[32:28] | ♪ If I could build my whole world around you ♪ ♪ If I could build my whole world around ya ♪ ♪ And that would be all right ♪ ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | 都是经典款 |
[32:39] | ♪ If I could just… ♪ | 没错 |
[32:41] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[32:43] | ♪ If I could build my whole world around you ♪ | 真的吗 |
[32:48] | ♪ And that would be all right, oh, yeah ♪ | |
[32:51] | ♪ If I could build my whole world around you ♪ | |
[32:55] | ♪ If I could build… ♪ | -好了吗 |
[32:56] | -Good? -All good. (Amari exhales) | -都好了 |
[32:59] | ♪ And that would be all right ♪ | |
[33:01] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | |
[33:03] | ♪ If I could just ♪ | |
[33:04] | ♪ Build my world, baby ♪ | |
[33:06] | ♪ If I could build it, build it ♪ | |
[33:08] | ♪ All around you ♪ | |
[33:10] | ♪ And that would be all right. ♪ | |
[33:19] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[33:21] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[33:29] | (exhales) | 看来逃避阶段已经过了 |
[33:36] | Well, I guess we’ve moved past the avoidance stage? | |
[33:40] | BUCK: I think we can both admit | 我想我们都要承认 |
[33:42] | it was starting to get ridiculous. | 事情开始变得可笑了 |
[33:46] | I’m sorry you’re still upset about the story. | 很抱歉你还在因为那篇报道生气 |
[33:50] | You’re not sorry for what you did, though. | 但你并不会为自己所做的事感到抱歉 |
[33:52] | The story was gonna come out regardless. | 无论如何 报道总会出来 |
[33:55] | If I hadn’t have broken it, | 不是我就是别人 |
[33:57] | someone else would have. | |
[34:00] | Y-You couldn’t have called me first? | 你不能先给我打个电话吗 |
[34:02] | No, you-you just… | 不 |
[34:04] | You figured I’d be fine. I’d get over it. | 你就是认为我会没事 会消气 |
[34:07] | Buck, I wasn’t trying to hurt you or anyone else. | 巴克 我没想伤害你或是任何人 |
[34:10] | I was just trying to get the truth out there. | 我只是想公布真相 |
[34:12] | A truth the public has every right to know. | 公众完全有权利知道的真相 |
[34:15] | This is literally our first argument | 这跟我们第一次吵架时说的一样 |
[34:17] | all over again. | |
[34:19] | Which is why we shouldn’t be having it. | 所以我们就不应该吵 |
[34:22] | You knew who I was when we started dating. | 我们刚开始约会的时候 你就知道我什么样 |
[34:24] | I guess I thought I could learn to live with it. | 我原以为我能学会忍受 |
[34:27] | I don’t want to be something you have to learn to live with. | 我不希望当一个你必须学会忍受的人 |
[34:30] | And I don’t want to keep on making | 我不希望继续犯同样的错误 |
[34:31] | the same mistakes. (sniffles) | 我需要事情有所改变 |
[34:36] | I need things to be different, Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:44] | I’m willing to try that. | 我愿意试试 |
[34:48] | Clean slate. | 我们从头开始好吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:55] | Just not together. | 但不是一起从头开始 |
[35:02] | EDDIE: May, you got a sec? | -麦伊 |
[35:04] | -Hey. I heard you hit a million followers. -Oh, yeah. | 你有空吗 -我听说你的粉丝到一百万了 |
[35:07] | That’s what happens when a ladder truck goes off a cliff. | 是的 云梯车掉下悬崖就有这个效果 |
[35:08] | Two days of tweets about traffic collisions | 发两天关于交通事故和垃圾火灾的推文 |
[35:10] | -and trash fires should take care of that. -Yeah. | -应该就解决了 |
[35:12] | What do you need? | -是的 你有什么事 |
[35:14] | How’s Bobby doing? | 鲍比最近怎么样 |
[35:16] | Why would you ask me that? | 你干吗问我这个 |
[35:18] | Probably the same reason you’re looking at me like that. | 可能跟你用这种表情盯着我的原因一样 |
[35:22] | The other night, I went to the house | 有天晚上 |
[35:24] | to tell them that I’d decided on going back to college, | 我回家想告诉他们 我决定回去读大学 |
[35:26] | but when I got there, it was weird. | 但等我到的时候 感觉很奇怪 |
[35:29] | He had just dropped a glass and cut his hand. | 他刚打碎了一个杯子 划伤了手 |
[35:33] | -Why was that weird? -Because the way he acted when I came in. | 这有什么奇怪的 因为我进屋时他的表现 |
[35:36] | Felt like I was interrupting more than just a broken glass. | 不像是打碎杯子那么简单 |
[35:41] | ATHENA: Hey, babe. What’s up? | 亲爱的 你好 |
[35:43] | I just went out to pick up some basics we were running low on. | 我刚去买了点家里已经不多的日常用品 |
[35:47] | How’s your shift? | 你工作怎么样 |
[35:49] | Mm, nothing much, | 没什么事 |
[35:50] | but I’m just getting started. | 但我才刚开始 |
[35:53] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[35:55] | I’m good. Gonna have an early dinner | 挺好的 |
[35:57] | -and call it a night. -All right. | 打算晚上早点吃饭 然后就睡觉 |
[35:58] | Good to hear. | 不错 很高兴听你这么说 有人敲门 |
[36:00] | (knock on door) | 我得挂了 好 那明早见 |
[36:01] | Uh, somebody’s at the door, | |
[36:03] | -so-so I got to run. -All right. | |
[36:05] | See you in the morning. | |
[36:06] | Okay. Love you. Bye. | 好 我爱你 |
[36:11] | -Eddie. -Bobby. | 再见 -埃迪 -鲍比 |
[36:14] | -Promise I don’t have any transfer requests in my hand. -(chuckles) | 我保证我手里没有调岗申请 |
[36:17] | -All right, then you can come in. -All right. | -好 |
[36:19] | (door closes) | 那你可以进来了 -好吧 |
[36:20] | Can’t stay for long. | 我不能久留 |
[36:22] | I need to pick up Christopher. | 得去接克里斯托弗 |
[36:24] | But, um… | 但是… |
[36:27] | I wanted to say… | 我想说 |
[36:29] | Jonah wasn’t your fault. | -乔纳的事不是你的错 -埃迪 |
[36:31] | -Eddie. -No, look, I spent the last few months | 不 听着 我在过去的几个月里 |
[36:34] | trying to put away a lot of things from the past | 一直想放下过去的很多事情 |
[36:36] | and move on. | 继续生活 |
[36:37] | What I’ve learned is, | 我学到的是 |
[36:39] | you can’t carry someone else’s weight. | 你不能挑起别人的重担 |
[36:41] | It’ll take you under. | 你会被压垮 |
[36:43] | I’m the captain. | 我是队长 |
[36:44] | My responsibility… | -我要为… |
[36:45] | Is your team. | -自己的团队负责 |
[36:48] | But he was on the 118 for, what, a-a few weeks? | 他只在118中队待了几周 |
[36:52] | You barely knew him. | 你跟他不熟 |
[36:54] | You think you missed something? | 你以为自己漏掉了什么 |
[36:55] | All the other cities, other houses. | 所有其他城市 其他消防局 |
[36:59] | Everybody missed something. | 大家都漏掉了什么 |
[37:00] | This happened on my watch. | 这件事发生在我眼皮底下 |
[37:04] | He killed Claudette and who knows how many others. | 他杀了克劳黛特 谁知道还有多少人 |
[37:06] | Because he thought he was a god. | 因为他以为自己是上帝 |
[37:09] | But he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[37:11] | Neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[37:14] | You’re not all-knowing and all-seeing, Bobby. | 你并非全知全能 鲍比 |
[37:17] | You’re just a good man. | 你只是个好人 |
[37:20] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[37:21] | I am not. | 算不上 |
[37:23] | You saved my life. | 你救过我 |
[37:24] | And my son’s. | 还有我儿子 |
[37:26] | So, whatever responsibility you take | 所以无论你打算为乔纳承担什么责任 |
[37:28] | for Jonah, you make sure you take some credit for me. | 一定要把救我的功劳也算上 |
[37:31] | You earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[37:36] | (sighs) I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:38] | Hey, are you sure you can’t stay for dinner? | 你确定不能留下吃晚饭吗 |
[37:41] | Oh, man, I’d love to, | 我很乐意 |
[37:42] | but Christopher got some friends over, | 但克里斯托弗有朋友来 |
[37:44] | and-and I don’t want to leave Carla without backup. | 我不想把卡拉一个人丢在那 |
[37:46] | -Yeah, I got you. -Yeah. | -我明白 -是的 |
[37:48] | Thanks for stopping by, Eddie. | 谢谢你跑一趟 埃迪 |
[37:51] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[37:52] | Literally the least I could do, Bobby. | 真的 我也只能做到这样 鲍比 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:58] | (door opens) | 格兰卡兰 苏格兰威士忌 |
[38:02] | (door closes) | |
[38:03] | ♪ ♪ | |
[38:23] | ♪ ♪ | |
[38:46] | (groans) | |
[38:56] | Did you order enough linens for this one, too? | 你定的柠檬够吗 |
[38:58] | I ordered exactly what you told me to. | 我完全按照你说的量定的 |
[39:01] | Thought you could use a hand. | 需要找个人帮忙吗 |
[39:03] | Or a few hands. | 或者是好几个人 |
[39:05] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[39:07] | Did you…? | 是你… |
[39:09] | -No. No. -BUCK: Come on, Hen. | 不 没有 |
[39:11] | You know we weren’t gonna miss this. | 拜托 小亨 你知道我们不会错过的 |
[39:13] | Miss what? | 错过什么 |
[39:18] | You should ask your mom. | 你应该问问你妈妈 |
[39:20] | -Hi, Karen. -Go get a drink. | 我不记得了 |
[39:21] | -KAREN: Hey. -EDDIE: Yeah. | -我去拿杯喝的 -嗨 是的 |
[39:27] | You’re not getting married, Ma? | 你不结婚了 妈妈 |
[39:31] | Clive and I can do it another time. | 克莱夫和我可以另找个时间 |
[39:33] | I have four dozen deviled eggs in the fridge. | 我冰箱里还有四打芥末蛋 |
[39:36] | There will be a wedding today. | 今天必须有婚礼 |
[39:37] | TONI: There will. | 会有的 |
[39:39] | Just not mine. | 但不是我的 |
[39:41] | -Ma… -TONI: Henrietta, | -妈… |
[39:42] | let me say this. | -亨丽埃塔 听我说 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry I didn’t come to your wedding. | 我很抱歉没来参加你们的婚礼 |
[39:50] | I had my reasons, | 我有自己的理由 |
[39:52] | my excuses. | 我的借口 |
[39:54] | I didn’t understand. | 我当时不明白 |
[39:57] | I wasn’t ready. | 还没准备好 |
[39:59] | I needed more time to catch up | 我需要更多的时间来跟上世界的变化 |
[40:01] | with the way the world was changing. | |
[40:04] | But the truth is, honey, | 但事实是 |
[40:06] | I was just wrong. | 亲爱的 我错了 |
[40:09] | It’s okay, Toni. | 没关系的 东尼 |
[40:11] | TONI: No, it isn’t. | 不 有关系 |
[40:13] | I don’t know how you found it in your heart to forgive me, | 我不知道你是怎么想通后原谅我的 |
[40:18] | but I’m grateful you did. | 但我很高兴你这么做了 |
[40:20] | We all lost something that day. | 我们那天都失去了一些东西 |
[40:23] | I think today may be our chance to get it back. | 今天可能是我们把它找回来的机会 选个座位 |
[40:31] | (“Closer to Fine” by Indigo Girls playing) | 不用选边 两边都是新娘家属 |
[40:40] | ♪ I’m trying to tell you something ’bout my life ♪ | |
[40:44] | ♪ Maybe give me insight ♪ | |
[40:47] | ♪ Between black and white ♪ | |
[40:49] | ♪ And the best thing you ever done for me ♪ | |
[40:55] | ♪ Is to help me take my life less seriously ♪ | |
[40:58] | ♪ It’s only life, after all ♪ | |
[41:01] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[41:03] | ♪ Well, darkness has a hunger that’s insatiable ♪ | |
[41:09] | ♪ And lightness has a call that’s hard to hear ♪ | |
[41:14] | ♪ And I wrap my fear around me like a blanket ♪ | |
[41:18] | ♪ I sailed my ship of safety till I sank it ♪ | |
[41:22] | ♪ I’m crawling on your shores… ♪ | |
[41:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:26] | Take good care of yourself, Buckley. | 你多保重 |
[41:28] | ♪ I went to the mountains… ♪ | 巴克利 |
[41:31] | Yeah. You, too. | 好的 |
[41:34] | ♪ I drank from the fountains ♪ ♪ There’s more than one answer to these questions… ♪ | 你也是 |
[41:40] | MAN: Order up for Maddie. | 麦蒂点的餐好了 |
[41:43] | So, are you, uh, headed home to eat, or… | 你要回家吃还是… |
[41:47] | I was going to. | 我本打算回家吃的 |
[41:50] | But it does look like a nice place to stay for a while. | 但看来在这里待一会也不错 |
[41:53] | -You wanna…? -Sure. | -那要不要 -当然了 嗯 |
[41:55] | (laughs) | 看到没 记住我今天有预约 卡拉会接你放学 |
[41:57] | ♪ And I went to see the doctor of philosophy… ♪ | |
[42:03] | Hey, remember, I’ve got that appointment today, | |
[42:06] | so Carla’s gonna pick you up after school. | |
[42:07] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 |
[42:09] | (sighs) | -好 |
[42:11] | Remember, talking about it makes it less scary. | 记住 |
[42:15] | ♪ He said he could see through me ♪ | 说出来就没那么可怕了 |
[42:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:18] | ♪ I spent four years prostrate to the higher mind ♪ | |
[42:20] | ♪ Got my paper and I was free ♪ | |
[42:24] | ♪ I went to the doctor ♪ | |
[42:26] | ♪ I went to the mountains… ♪ | |
[42:28] | ATHENA: What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:31] | Mm-hmm. | |
[42:32] | ♪ I drank from the fountains… ♪ | |
[42:35] | A cruise? | 邮轮旅游 |
[42:36] | And the only baggage we’re taking is actual luggage. | 我们只带行李 不带情绪 |
[42:39] | I am all for that. | 完全赞同 |
[42:42] | ♪ And the less I seek my source for some definitive ♪ | |
[42:45] | -(alarm ringing) -♪ The closer I am to fine ♪ | |
[42:49] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[42:50] | ♪ The closer I am to fine ♪ | |
[42:54] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[42:56] | ♪ There’s more than one answer to these questions ♪ | |
[42:59] | ♪ Pointing me in a crooked line ♪ | |
[43:03] | ♪ And the less I seek my source for some definitive ♪ | |
[43:05] | -(siren wailing) -♪ The closer I am to fine ♪ | |
[43:10] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[43:11] | ♪ The closer I am to fine, yeah. ♪ | |
[43:23] | Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION | |
[43:26] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org |