时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | BENNY: Southern California, | 南加利福尼亚州 |
[00:05] | home to some of North America’s most beautiful landscapes | 孕育有北美最美景观 |
[00:08] | and an astounding variety of wildlife. | 以及令人赞叹的生物多样性 |
[00:11] | Witness the Homo sapien. | 见证了人类 |
[00:14] | The most intelligent of the order of primates. | 最聪明的灵长类动物 |
[00:17] | A fascinating species. | 一个令人着迷的物种 |
[00:19] | With a highly sophisticated intelligence | 有着高度精巧的智力 |
[00:21] | and endless curiosity about the natural world. | 以及对自然界无尽的好奇心 |
[00:24] | Ah… | 护林员 |
[00:27] | The female Southern California Ornithologist. | 南加利福尼亚州女性鸟类学家 |
[00:31] | Beautiful. Majestic. | 美丽 端庄 |
[00:33] | Just the kind of bird watcher you could bring home to meet your parents. | 恰好是你想带回家见父母的那种观鸟人 |
[00:37] | Clearly being pursued by a lesser, hopeful mate. | 明显被一个不如她 |
[00:42] | (on phone): ♪ I feel sexilicious, sexi. ♪ | 但积极乐观的男性追求 |
[00:45] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[00:47] | Just start without me. | 你们先开始吧 |
[00:49] | Knowing Carol, it’s probably a carrot cake anyway. | 我了解卡萝尔 反正估计是块胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[00:51] | GILBERT: Hey, check this out. | 嘿 你看这里 |
[00:55] | Tons of Lumbricus terrestris under here. | 下面有好多蚯蚓 |
[00:57] | – Ooh. – BENNY: Hey, I got to go. | 嘿 我得挂了 因为我忙着呢 |
[00:59] | Because I’m busy, okay? I… I got to go. Bye. | 好吗 我…我得挂了 再见 |
[01:03] | Where were we, my love? | 我刚才说到哪里了 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[01:11] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[01:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:17] | That’s not a safe place to be. | 那里不安全 |
[01:19] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[01:22] | – What? – You got to get out of there! | -什么 -你得离开那里 |
[01:25] | That’s not a safe place to be! | 那里不安全 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 好奇害死了一个观鸟人 |
[01:30] | – Aah! | – Aah! |
[01:42] | Dispatch said a tree fell on a victim? | 调度中心说一棵树压在了受害者身上 |
[01:45] | Yeah, but probably not how you’re imagining. | 对 但或许不是你想的那样 |
[01:47] | He was standing underneath the root ball | 他站在一棵倒下之树的根球下 |
[01:48] | of a fallen tree when it snapped back up on top of him. | 结果那树突然立起 压住了他 |
[01:51] | That’s a thing that happens? | 还有这种事吗 |
[01:52] | BENNY: Well, sometimes after storms | 有时候风暴过后 |
[01:54] | or if other debris pinning the downed tree falls away, | 或者其他按住倒下之树的碎片消失后 |
[01:56] | the tension from the root system | 依然埋在地下的根系 |
[01:57] | still underground can pull it back up. | 所产生的拉力能把树再次拽起来 |
[02:00] | – Like a mighty oak slingshot. – Yeah, one that weighs several tons. | 就像张力满满的橡木弹弓 |
[02:04] | (muffled moaning) | 对 只不过这个弹弓重达数吨 |
[02:05] | Hurry! I can hear him moaning under there! | 快点 我能听到他在树下呻吟 |
[02:08] | Okay, all right. That’s good. | 知道了 |
[02:09] | That means he’s still alive. Let me have you clear out. | 很好 这说明他还活着 |
[02:11] | Make some room for my team to work. | 我先带你去别的地方 给我的队友腾出空间 |
[02:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Eddie, Chimney, | 埃迪 |
[02:16] | start digging access holes on the side. | 齐姆尼 你们开始从侧面挖检查口 |
[02:18] | BOTH: Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:20] | All right. Dispatch, this is Captain 118. | 调度中心 我是118队长 |
[02:23] | We’ve got a victim with multiple crush wounds. | 这里有一位受害者人 身上多处压伤 |
[02:25] | We’re gonna need a air ambulance | 请派急救直升机前往 |
[02:27] | at the nearest clearing to our GPS coordinates. | 距离我们GPS坐标最近的林中空地 |
[02:29] | DISPATCHER: Copy that, Captain 118. | 收到 118队长 |
[02:31] | HEN: I need a chain saw to separate the tree from these roots. | 我需要电锯 把树和树根锯开 |
[02:33] | DISPATCHER: 118, Medevac Three is eight minutes out from your location. | 118中队 空运救护距离你所在的位置 有八分钟的路程 |
[02:37] | Buck, on me. | 巴克 过来我这里 |
[02:41] | I need a anchor point | 我需要一个锚点和一个合页 |
[02:42] | and a hinge so we can expose that root ball. | 这样就能让根球露出来 |
[02:46] | BUCK: Anchor point secure. | 锚点已确定 |
[02:47] | EDDIE: I see the head. | 我看到他的脑袋了 |
[02:49] | (grunts) And I got a foot. | 我看到了一只脚 |
[02:53] | – Okay, pulleys are secure. – Okay. | 好的 滑轮已就位 |
[02:55] | Shouldn’t take much to pull it down now. | 好的 把树拽倒应该不会费什么力气 |
[02:58] | I got a pedal pulse. It’s weak, but it’s there. | 我感觉到了足脉搏 虽然微弱 但还在跳动 |
[03:01] | EDDIE: Airway is patent. | 受害者气道通畅 |
[03:02] | Breath is severely diminished | 但由于被树压住 |
[03:03] | by the pressure of the tree. | 呼吸严重减弱 |
[03:04] | All right, Chim, run a peripheral line | 好的 齐姆 |
[03:06] | of saline through his ankle. | 通过他的脚踝 插一根盐水外周静脉置管 |
[03:07] | His body’s gonna want to decompensate | 等我们把树移走 |
[03:09] | when we remove the pressure from the tree. | 他的身体会出现代偿失调 |
[03:10] | – All right. – EDDIE: Let me have that turnout. | -知道了 -把消防外套给我 |
[03:12] | I’ll use it to protect his airway. | 我要用它保护他的气道 |
[03:17] | Here’s the chain saw, Cap. | 电锯来了 队长 |
[03:19] | CHIMNEY: I’m in, Cap. | 我弄好了 队长 |
[03:20] | All right, everyone in position to pull. | 各就各位 |
[03:22] | Give me those jumbos. | 开始拽树 把那个大家伙给我 |
[03:24] | HEN: Once I cut the roots on this side, we can tip the tree over. | 一等我切掉这边的树根 |
[03:27] | All right. | 就能把树弄倒 |
[03:45] | All right, on my mark. | 好了 听我的指示 |
[03:46] | One, two… | -一 二… -三 |
[03:48] | Three! | 洛杉矶 118中队 队长 |
[03:50] | (grunting) | 洛杉矶 118中队 队长 |
[03:51] | BUCK: Come on! | 加油 |
[03:53] | (grunting) | |
[03:54] | EDDIE: Almost there. | 马上就成功了 |
[03:59] | Buck, clear out! | 巴克 快闪开 |
[04:05] | Timber. | 当心 洛杉矶 消防局 |
[04:11] | EDDIE: He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[04:13] | CHIMNEY: Pulse is bottoming out. Looks like | 脉搏要消失了 |
[04:15] | massive internal bleeding. Let’s get him on a board. | 貌似有严重的内出血 先把他放担架上 |
[04:19] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数三下 一 二 三 |
[04:23] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[04:24] | Eddie, get him on a Lifepak. Bag him. | 埃迪 安装体外除颤仪 上简易呼吸器 |
[04:33] | Please, you’ve got to save my brother. | -拜托了 一定要救救我弟弟 |
[04:35] | – Your brother? – Yeah, he and I have been | -什么 他是你弟弟吗 |
[04:37] | bird watching since we were kids. | 对 自打我们小时候起 就一直观鸟 |
[04:39] | EDDIE: All right, preparing to shock. | 好的 准备电击 |
[04:41] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:47] | No conversion. I’m going again. | 没有反应 我再试一次 |
[04:48] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:54] | Normal rhythm. We got a pulse. | 正常节奏 有脉搏了 |
[04:56] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:58] | Keep bagging him while we prepare for transport. | 简易呼吸器不要停 我们趁此准备运输 |
[05:02] | CHIMNEY: On three. One, two, three. | 我数三下 一 |
[05:04] | Up. | 二 三 |
[05:06] | Uh, if there’s not enough room for you | 如果直升机里空间不够 |
[05:08] | to fly in the helicopter with him, I’d be happy | 没办法让你跟他一起走 |
[05:10] | to drive you to the hospital to meet him. | 我愿意开车送你去医院跟他会和 |
[05:12] | Pretty sure there’s enough room on the helo | 我很确定直升机空间足够大 |
[05:14] | for you to ride with your brother. | 能让你跟弟弟一起走 |
[05:16] | BENNY: Uh, well, then… | 那或许你想记下我的电话号码 |
[05:18] | maybe you want to take my number? | |
[05:20] | Uh, it can be dangerous out here alone | 对于南加州的女性鸟类学家来说 |
[05:21] | for a female Southern California ornithologist. | 独自在这里会有危险 |
[05:26] | Are you seriously asking me out | 我弟弟差点没命 |
[05:28] | after my brother almost died? | 你还有心情约我出去 |
[05:34] | BENNY: I thought when she said | 我还以为她说那是她弟弟 |
[05:35] | it was her brother that maybe that was my shot. | 是故意给我机会 |
[05:38] | Well… (grunts softly) | 我觉得你的直觉可能不太准 |
[05:39] | I think maybe you have bad instincts. | |
[05:41] | Better luck next time. | 希望你下次运气好一些 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[05:49] | MADDIE: So, you just say yes to everything? | 所以你全盘答应了 |
[05:50] | BUCK: Yeah, he calls it | 对 |
[05:52] | radical acceptance. | 他称之为“激进性接受” |
[05:54] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:55] | Yeah, well, so his theory is that | 这是什么意思 |
[05:57] | we’ve all become too comfortable in our lives, right? We… | 根据他的理论 我们会慢慢安于生活 |
[05:59] | we go to the same jobs every day. | 我们…我们每天做同样的工作 |
[06:01] | We hang out with the same groups of people. | 跟同一群人社交 《绝对年代》 |
[06:04] | We eat at the same restaurants, we shop at the same stores. | 在同样的餐厅吃饭 去同样的超市购物 |
[06:06] | We don’t do anything that makes us feel uncomfortable | 我们不会做任何让自己不自在或害怕的事 |
[06:08] | or-or that just scares us. | |
[06:10] | What about running into burning buildings? | 那冲进着火的大楼算什么 |
[06:12] | No, it doesn’t count. That’s just work, you know? | 这个不算 工作嘛 你懂的 |
[06:14] | Uh, before I came to L.A., I had all these adventures. | 来洛杉矶之前 我…我经历过各种冒险 |
[06:18] | You know? I-I went new places, | 我…我去探索不同的地方 |
[06:20] | I tried new things, I met new people. | 尝试不同的事情 认识不同的人 |
[06:23] | That’s ’cause you were searching for something. | 那是因为你在寻找目标 |
[06:25] | What are you looking for now? | 你现在想寻找什么 |
[06:27] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 这个我要慢慢想清楚 |
[06:29] | By opening myself up to possibility. | 让自己迎接各种可能性 |
[06:33] | Okay. What about this? | 好的 那这样如何 |
[06:35] | You quit your job, become my nanny | 你辞掉工作 给我当保姆 |
[06:37] | and then I can stop looking at these résumés. | 这样我就可以不用再看这些简历了 |
[06:39] | That-that’s gonna be a hard no. | 绝对不行 |
[06:40] | No. The Age of Absolutely | 不行 |
[06:42] | isn’t about dramatic life changes, | 《绝对年代》 讲的不是生活中的巨变 |
[06:44] | and becoming your new nanny | 给你当保姆感觉就算是生活巨变 |
[06:45] | – would feel like a dramatic life change. – Well, so does | |
[06:47] | hiring one. They’re all either 12 | 那雇佣一个也算是啊 |
[06:49] | or a potential serial killer. | 他们要么只有12岁 要么就是潜在的连环杀手 |
[06:51] | Come on, don’t limit them… They could be both. | 别小瞧他们啊 或许他们两者都是呢 |
[06:54] | Uh, listen, I-I got to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[06:55] | Uh, I’m meeting my old roommate Connor and his new wife | 我今晚要跟从前的室友康纳 和他的新妻子吃饭 |
[06:57] | – for dinner tonight. – Whoa, frat boy Connor? | 兄弟会的康纳吗 他结婚了吗 |
[06:59] | – That guy got married? – Yeah, like, two years ago. | 对 两年前的事了 |
[07:01] | Uh, we-we kind of lost touch, but… | 我们失去了联系 |
[07:03] | reached out recently, invited me to dinner, | 但他最近联系上我 |
[07:06] | and I said… | 邀请我一起吃晚饭 我就说… |
[07:07] | Absolutely? | 绝对没问题吗 |
[07:08] | There you go. | 没错 |
[07:09] | (chuckles) | |
[07:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:13] | CHRISTOPHER: This… | 不是这种蛋黄酱 |
[07:15] | is the wrong kind of mayo. | |
[07:17] | It was on sale. | 超市促销款 |
[07:18] | You know, Dad, sometimes you get what you pay for. | 说起来 爸爸 一分价钱一分货 |
[07:21] | Great. I’m raising a condiment snob. | 好极了 |
[07:23] | (groans) | 我养了一个调味料自大狂 |
[07:26] | And an impulse shopper. | 以及一个冲动购物者 |
[07:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:29] | Cereal. | 麦片 |
[07:31] | Not sure a nutritionist would agree. | 营养学家估计不会让你吃这个 |
[07:33] | I got us the healthy one, too. | 我也买了健康的那种 |
[07:35] | Balanced. | 这下平衡了 |
[07:37] | (chuckles softly) | |
[07:38] | Lucky you’re cute. | 幸好你这么可爱 |
[07:41] | (phone vibrates) | |
[07:44] | Oh, it’s your school. | 是你的学校打来的 |
[07:45] | Wait, Dad, we didn’t finish the groceries. | 等一下 爸爸 我们还没整理好吃的呢 |
[07:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:49] | Yes, this is Mr. Diaz. | 对 我是迪亚兹先生 |
[07:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:55] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[08:01] | And how long has Christopher been skipping Science Club? | 克里斯托弗缺席科学社活动多久了 |
[08:05] | HEN: I called maintenance. | 我打给了维修部门 |
[08:06] | They’re gonna try to come by tomorrow. | 他们会尽量明天之前过来 |
[08:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:10] | Okay. Have a good shift. | -好的 祝你值班愉快 -谢谢 |
[08:12] | Thanks. | 你有时间吗 队长 |
[08:13] | BOBBY: You got a minute, Cap? | 你有时间吗 队长 |
[08:15] | (sighs) Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[08:18] | Come on, just this once? (chuckles) | 拜托 就这一次嘛 |
[08:21] | No. | 不行 |
[08:23] | Since you’re here, that must mean | 既然你回来了 就说明萨缪尔好多了 |
[08:25] | – that Samuel’s doing better? – Yes, he is. | 对吧 没错 |
[08:27] | He’s finally getting settled back at home | 他终于适应在家里的生活了 |
[08:29] | and Athena’s finding somebody to come by, | 阿西娜在寻找等她离开后 |
[08:30] | take care of her parents after she leaves. | 帮忙照顾她父母的人 |
[08:33] | When’s that gonna be? | 那得等到什么时候 |
[08:34] | Probably end of next week. | 或许下周吧 |
[08:37] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[08:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:40] | I uploaded everything to Fire St at this morning, | 今早把所有文件上传到了消防局服务器上 |
[08:42] | – the duty rosters are… – I Wasn’t asking about work. | 值班花名册… 我说的不是工作 |
[08:45] | I already know you did a great job. | 我已经知道你表现很出色了 |
[08:49] | Who called you? Chim? | 谁给你打电话了 齐姆吗 |
[08:51] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[08:54] | (exhales) How much did she yell? | 她是不是火气很大 |
[08:56] | No, she kept a perfectly respectable tone | 没有 她叫我“白痴”的整个过程中 |
[08:59] | the entire time she called me an idiot. | 语气保持了充分的敬意 |
[09:02] | I am sorry, Hen. | 对不起 |
[09:03] | I shouldn’t have put this on you. | 小亨 我不该把重担交给你 |
[09:05] | I volunteered. | 是我主动要承担的 |
[09:07] | It’s not your fault I flunked out of medical school. | 我医学院考试没及格 这不怪你 |
[09:10] | Well, maybe I can call them, tell them what happened, | 好吧 或许我可以打给他们 |
[09:12] | and you could retake the test. | 跟他们说说是怎么回事 然后让你重考 |
[09:16] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢 鲍比 |
[09:18] | I appreciate the gesture, | 感谢你的好意 |
[09:19] | but I don’t think there’s anything either of us can do. | 但估计你我都无能为力了 |
[09:24] | Okay, well, maybe I can’t fix the things at medical school, | 好吧 或许我解决不了医学院的问题 |
[09:28] | but I can do something… Give you a little time off. | 但我总能做点什么 |
[09:31] | You’ve been pushing too hard for too long, | 让你休息一阵子 你这么久以来逼自己太狠了 |
[09:33] | you’re exhausted and you need a break. | 你筋疲力尽 需要休息一下 |
[09:35] | So take as many days or weeks as you need to get recharged. | 所以你尽管休息几天或几周 |
[09:40] | – (exhales) – That’s an order. | 给自己充充电 这是命令 |
[09:44] | Time off? | 休息吗 |
[09:46] | Not sure I even know what to do with that. | 我都不知道休息时该做什么了 |
[09:48] | Try doing nothing. | 那就什么都别做 |
[09:50] | And if anyone asks you to do anything, | 如果谁让你做什么 |
[09:53] | just say no. | 拒绝就好 |
[09:59] | (chuckling): So… is that when you | 所以你是那时候搬进兄弟会宿舍的吗 |
[10:01] | – moved into the frat house? – Hold on. | |
[10:03] | It wasn’t a total frat house. Okay? We had real jobs. | 等一下 那不完全是兄弟会宿舍 好吗 我们有真正的工作 |
[10:06] | Five guys under one roof? | 五个男人生活在同一屋檐下吗 |
[10:08] | That’s a frat house. | 就是兄弟会宿舍 |
[10:09] | We weren’t that bad. Or… were we? | 我们当时没那么差劲啦 |
[10:12] | There-there was this one time when… | 还是就是很差劲 |
[10:13] | Well, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe. | 我记得有一次… 或许吧 |
[10:15] | We were smart enough not to bring women back to that place. | 但我们都很聪明 不会把女孩带回家 |
[10:17] | It wasn’t really conducive to romantic evenings. | 那地方促成不了什么浪漫之夜 |
[10:20] | Oh. Well, good. | 好的 那在我之前 应该没有过什么浪漫之夜 |
[10:21] | ‘Cause, before me, I’d like to think there were | 好的 |
[10:23] | – no romantic evenings. – Really? Uh-huh, uh-huh. | 那在我之前 应该没有过什么浪漫之夜 |
[10:25] | Uh, listen, I don’t-I don’t even know… | 是吗 哎呀 |
[10:27] | How-how did you guys meet? | 听着 我都不知道…你们怎么认识的 |
[10:30] | The old-fashioned way. | 很老套 |
[10:31] | At a bar. | 在酒吧认识的 |
[10:32] | He was picking up takeout | 他在选外带食品 |
[10:34] | and I was sitting at the bar eating, alone. | 我独自坐在酒吧吃东西 |
[10:36] | Not just eating alone but reading a book. | 不只是独自吃东西 你还在看书呢 |
[10:39] | I was intrigued, so I sat next to her | 我立刻燃起了好奇心 |
[10:41] | and ate my takeout right there. | 就坐在她旁边 开始吃自己的外带食品 |
[10:43] | And I thought he was some sort of weird stalker. | 我还以为他是那种诡异的跟踪狂呢 |
[10:45] | ‘Cause, I mean, who talks to strangers anymore? | 因为这年头谁还跟陌生人说话啊 |
[10:47] | – Right, right. (Chuckles) – And who reads actual books? | 这年头谁还看纸质书啊 |
[10:48] | Anyway, I charmed her with my corny jokes, | 总之 我用很俗的笑话打动了她 |
[10:52] | – He did. – And… | -没错 -就是那样 |
[10:53] | – that was it. | – That was it. |
[10:54] | Wow, and-and your frat house days | 就是那样 |
[10:57] | – are finally behind you. – Yeah. | 哎呀 你的兄弟会生活终于离你远去了 |
[11:00] | – We actually bought a house last year. – We did. | 对 其实我们去年买了房子 |
[11:02] | You guys are really doing it all, huh? | -没错 -那你们过得还不错 对吧 |
[11:04] | Marriage, house, and… and kids? | 婚姻 房子和孩子 |
[11:08] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[11:09] | We’ve sort of hit a snag on that last part. | 但在孩子这件事上 我们遭遇了困难 |
[11:13] | It’s crazy. When I was single, all I did | 很是离谱 我单身的时候 |
[11:16] | was pray not to be pregnant, and now… | 每天都祈祷自己别怀孕 但现在… |
[11:19] | Nothing seems to get the job done. | 她的肚子就是一点动静都没有 |
[11:22] | Uh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 真是遗憾 |
[11:24] | You know, I-I think more people struggle with fertility issues | 我感觉遭遇生育问题的人 |
[11:27] | than-than we realize. | 要比我们想象的多 |
[11:28] | But there’s lots options now, right? | 但现在有很多选择 对吧 |
[11:30] | There’s-there’s drugs, IVF, even surrogacy. | 有各种药物 体外授精 甚至还有代孕 |
[11:33] | Kameron’s not the problem. | 问题不出在凯梅隆身上 |
[11:37] | I am. | 出在我身上 |
[11:40] | Not enough swimmers. | 精子不够多 |
[11:41] | Uh, um… | |
[11:43] | Huh, I’m-I’m sorry to hear that. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[11:45] | Uh, th… um, that must be tough. | 这一定很难吧 |
[11:48] | You have no idea. | 你想象不到的难 |
[11:50] | – But we’re looking at other options. – Mm-hmm. | 但我们在考虑其他选择 |
[11:52] | – Uh, specifically, sperm donor options. – Nice. | -特别是精子捐献 -不错 |
[11:56] | Which is why we actually invited you to dinner. | 这其实是我们邀请你吃饭的真正原因 |
[12:00] | (chuckles) We wanted to know | 我们想知道 |
[12:03] | if you’d consider being our sperm donor. | 你是否愿意考虑为我们捐精 |
[12:17] | He’s been lying right to my face. | 他当着我的面撒谎 |
[12:20] | Has he never lied to you before? | 他当着我的面睁眼说瞎话 |
[12:23] | I mean, little things. | 一些小事吧 |
[12:24] | Like, did he brush his teeth before he went to bed or | 比如睡前有没有刷牙 |
[12:27] | did he put the empty milk carton back into the fridge. | 或者有没有把空奶盒放回冰箱 |
[12:30] | But not like this. | 但没有撒过这样的谎 |
[12:32] | Well, in his defense, Science Club | 说句公道话 |
[12:34] | does sound kind of boring. | 科学社确实听起来挺无聊 |
[12:35] | Joining was his idea. | 当初是他想加入科学社 |
[12:37] | Probably knew it would make a great cover. Smart kid. | 或许他那时就知道那会是不错的幌子 这孩子真聪明 |
[12:40] | HEN: So, wait, if he wasn’t going to Science Club, | 等一下 |
[12:42] | then where was he? | 如果他没去科学社 那去哪里了 |
[12:44] | At the park with his friends, apparently. | 明显是跟朋友一起去公园了 |
[12:46] | Which I really don’t understand, because | 这我真就搞不懂了 |
[12:48] | he knows that I’d take him there anytime he wants. | 因为他知道我随时可以带他去公园 |
[12:52] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 或许这就是问题所在 |
[12:54] | No offense, but Christopher might be getting to that age | 恕我冒昧 但克里斯托弗似乎到了 |
[12:56] | where he doesn’t want Dad around all the time. | 不希望爸爸总是陪在身边的年纪 |
[12:58] | Yeah, kids do grow to crave privacy. | 对 孩子大了确实需要隐私 |
[13:01] | Half the thrill sometimes | 有时候 一半的刺激来源于做点出格的事 |
[13:03] | is doing something and thinking you’re getting away with it. | 并自以为不会被逮到 |
[13:05] | He should’ve told me that before he got caught lying, | 他应该在我逮到他撒谎 罚他禁足一周之前 |
[13:08] | got grounded for one week. | 就告诉我的 |
[13:10] | No video games, no exemptions. | 不能玩电子游戏 没有任何豁免 |
[13:12] | Tough but fair. | 虽然严厉 但是很公平 |
[13:17] | Notice you’re being awfully quiet over there, Buck. | 巴克 你今天出奇的安静 |
[13:19] | Christopher hasn’t said anything to you about these little | 克里斯托弗没跟你说那些小秘密 |
[13:22] | secrets, has he? | 对吧 |
[13:24] | Uh, to me? No, no-no secrets here. | 跟我说吗 没有 没有什么秘密 |
[13:28] | Buck probably can’t relate because he always | 巴克或许没办法感同身受 |
[13:30] | tells us the truth about his life, often in | 因为他平时从不对我们不撒谎 |
[13:32] | – excruciatingly specific detail. – Mm. | 而且详细程度令我们汗颜 |
[13:36] | Hen, you’re supposed to be on leave. | 小亨 |
[13:37] | What are you doing here? | 你应该休假的 怎么来了 |
[13:39] | I, uh… uh, swung by | 我过来取走落在冰箱里的 |
[13:42] | to, uh, pick up some kombucha | |
[13:45] | that I left in the fridge. | 康普茶 |
[13:48] | Really? Where is it? | 是吗 在哪里 |
[13:50] | I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[13:52] | Hmm. | |
[13:53] | I guess somebody drank it. | 估计是别人喝了吧 |
[13:55] | Hmm. | |
[13:59] | My house is too damn quiet, Cap. | 我家里太安静了 队长 |
[14:01] | Karen’s off at work, Denny’s with his friends. | 凯伦去上班了 丹尼跟朋友在一起 |
[14:03] | I have no tests to study for | 我也没有考试要复习 |
[14:04] | and the silence is kind of deafening. | 那种安静感觉震耳欲聋 |
[14:06] | I-I-I just needed to come somewhere | 我只需要在一个有点噪音的地方 |
[14:08] | – with a little bit more noise. – (alarm ringing) | |
[14:10] | (indistinct announcement over P.A.) | |
[14:13] | BOBBY: Hen, I say this with love. | 小亨 我带着爱意提醒你 |
[14:15] | Don’t be here when we get back. | 等我们回来时 |
[14:19] | (engine starts) | 你最好已经离开了 |
[14:33] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[14:35] | Dispatch, 118 is on the scene, Eighth and Alameda. | 调度中心 118中队已经抵达现场 第八大街和阿尔米达街交叉口 |
[14:42] | Five cars and one bike. | 五辆车和一辆自行车 |
[14:44] | – All right. How you feeling sir? – (groaning) | 好的 你感觉如何 |
[14:47] | I’m just… happy I wore a helmet. | 先生 幸亏我戴了头盔 |
[14:49] | Feels like you have a broken fibula. | 感觉你的腓骨断了 |
[14:51] | SCOTTY: Yeah. (Grunting) | 好 |
[14:53] | My left leg took the brunt of the hit, but… | 我左腿受的撞击最大 |
[14:54] | I was able to ride out of it, so… | 但我还是骑车子躲开了 |
[14:56] | – (exhaling sharply) – Must be a some kind of bike. | 所以… |
[14:58] | – What happened? – I was just | 你的自行车一定质量很好 怎么回事 |
[15:00] | cruising on my steel frame, | 我本来骑着自己的钢架车溜达 |
[15:01] | and that idiot over there swerved into the bike lane. | 结果那个白痴突然冲进了自行车道 |
[15:05] | He hit me and then veered into that oncoming car. | 他撞了我 然后转向撞上了那辆迎面开来的车 |
[15:08] | He was driving like a crazy person! | 他开车那架势像个疯子 |
[15:12] | Or a drunk one. | 或者像个醉鬼 这里闻起来像是酿酒厂 |
[15:13] | Smells like a distillery in here. | 或者像个醉鬼 这里闻起来像是酿酒厂 |
[15:15] | Chim, you need a coroner? | 齐姆 你需要验尸官吗 |
[15:16] | Nope, he’s still alive. Pulse is strong | 不用 |
[15:18] | with this one. | 他还活着 |
[15:20] | (grunting) | 这家伙脉搏很强烈 |
[15:22] | The other side… | 我去另一边试试 |
[15:28] | LAFD. Can you hear me? | 洛杉矶消防局 你能听见我说话吗 |
[15:30] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[15:34] | No response to sternal rub. | 胸骨摩擦没有反应 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna take his vitals. | 我要测量他的主要生命体征 |
[15:37] | We need to cut him out and transport him, ASAP. | 得赶紧把他弄出来 |
[15:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 尽快转移走 启动 |
[15:56] | Do not do that. (shouts) | 别这样 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[16:03] | (horn honking) | |
[16:05] | Where the hell is he going? | -他要去哪里 |
[16:06] | Wait a sec, is Chim still in the car? | -等一下 齐姆还在车上吗 |
[16:09] | Dispatch, be advised we have a possible drunk driver who just | 调度中心 请听好 有个潜在的醉酒司机 |
[16:12] | drove off with one of our paramedics in a silver Prius. | 刚刚开一辆银色的普锐斯 |
[16:14] | DISPATCH: Copy that. Sending backup | 载着我们的急救员逃逸了 |
[16:16] | – to engage pursuit. – Buck! | 收到 马上派后援过去 |
[16:18] | Where the hell you going? ♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪ | 巴克 |
[16:22] | ♪ I want to ride my bicycle ♪ ♪ You say black… ♪ | 你要去哪里 |
[16:26] | Pull over! Now! | 马上停车 |
[16:28] | ♪ You say shark I say, “Hey, man…” ♪ | |
[16:31] | Listen… | 听着 |
[16:32] | the rap for a DUI is much better than the laundry list of charges | 酒后驾车的罪名 |
[16:35] | you are about to be arrested for. | 比你即将被逮捕的一长串罪名轻多了 |
[16:37] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[16:38] | ♪ I say Christ, I don’t believe ♪ | |
[16:40] | ♪ In Peter Pan, Frankenstein or Superman ♪ | |
[16:42] | – OFFICER: Unit 313 in pursuit. – DISPATCH: Copy. | 313小组在追捕逃逸车辆 |
[16:43] | Suspect is fleeing north on Cantara Street. | 收到 |
[16:46] | ♪ Bicycle ♪ ♪ I want to ride… ♪ | 嫌疑人逃往北边的康塔拉街了 |
[16:49] | CHIMNEY: Look. | 听着 |
[16:50] | All human beings | 所有人类 |
[16:51] | are driven by four basic animal instincts, right? | 都受原始的动物本能驱使 对吧 |
[16:53] | Fight, flight, feed and fornicate. | 打斗 |
[16:55] | – (exclaims) – Pretty sure | 逃跑 进食和私通 |
[16:57] | you’re in the throes of the second one. | 你肯定在经历第二种 |
[16:59] | ♪ I want to ride my bicycle ♪ | |
[17:02] | ♪ I want to ride my… ♪ | |
[17:04] | You woke up behind the wheel | 在驾驶座上醒来 |
[17:06] | with someone poking at you, | 发现有人在戳你 |
[17:07] | you panicked, hit the gas, and here we are. – Aah! – (grunting) | 你惊慌之下踩了油门 |
[17:13] | ♪ Fat bottomed girls ♪ ♪ They’ll be riding today ♪ ♪ So look out for those beauties… ♪ | 结果就成我们现在这样了 |
[17:19] | Hey. | 嘿 我知道你觉得困惑 也很害怕 |
[17:20] | I know you’re confused and scared, | 嘿 我知道你觉得困惑 也很害怕 |
[17:23] | maybe even a little bit buzzed. | 或许还有点晕乎乎的 |
[17:24] | DISPATCH: Suspect is now heading west on Alameda. | 嫌疑人往西边的阿尔米达街逃逸了 |
[17:29] | ♪ Bicycle race… ♪ CHIMNEY: You have been in an accident and, clearly, | 你刚出了车祸 |
[17:34] | you have experienced head trauma. | 显然脑部遭受了创伤 |
[17:35] | Look for yourself! | 你自己看看 |
[17:36] | ♪ Bicycle… ♪ | 你自己看看 |
[17:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[17:39] | – Who is that? – That is you, | 这人是谁 |
[17:41] | in need of medical attention, | 是需要医疗救助的你 |
[17:43] | which I will give you | 如果你赶紧停车 |
[17:44] | -if you pull over and stop -Hey! Hey, stop! – The car! – Hey! LAFD! | 我马上对你进行救治 |
[17:48] | – Aah! – (tires screeching) | 嘿 |
[17:50] | ♪ Bicycle race. ♪ | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[17:57] | I can’t believe that worked. | 居然起作用了 |
[18:01] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[18:04] | First, we get you to a hospital. | 首先 我们得先送你去医院 |
[18:05] | Then, jail. | 然后去监狱 |
[18:07] | Definitely jail. | 你绝对要进监狱 |
[18:08] | ♪ I want to ride my bicycle ♪ | |
[18:11] | ♪ I want to ride it where I like. ♪ | |
[18:22] | – Hey, there. – ATHENA: Hey. | -你好 |
[18:24] | What you doing over there? | -嘿 你在干什么 |
[18:26] | Guess I’m reverting to my bachelor ways | 你不在的时候 |
[18:28] | – while you’re gone. – (Laughing) | 看来我要重返单身汉生活了 |
[18:29] | Well, you won’t | 你单身汉的日子过不了多久了 |
[18:31] | be a bachelor much longer. | |
[18:33] | Found someone to help Mommy and Daddy, | 我找到了帮忙照顾爸爸妈妈的人 |
[18:35] | so my services won’t be needed much longer. | 所以很快他们就不需要我了 |
[18:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:39] | Well, how was your visit with Harry? | 你去看哈利了 怎么样 |
[18:41] | It was good. | 还不错 |
[18:42] | I mean, I think he’s grown | 自从我们上次见面 |
[18:44] | half a foot since we last saw him. | 他好像长了15公分 |
[18:46] | – Ah. – But he seems happy. | 但他看起来很开心 |
[18:48] | I mean, he really loves being with Michael and David. | 他真的很喜欢跟大卫和迈克尔一起生活 |
[18:51] | – Well, that’s good, right? – I guess. I had to | 这是好事 对吧 应该是吧 |
[18:54] | fight every instinct within me | 我得抵抗所有把他塞进车里 |
[18:56] | not to shove him in the car | |
[18:57] | and make a beeline to the airport. | 直接开往机场的本能 |
[18:59] | (sighs) | |
[19:00] | I guess your kids aren’t the only ones | 看来不只是你的孩子有成长的烦恼 |
[19:02] | with growing pains. | |
[19:04] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 这还用说 |
[19:06] | House feels really weird with only me in it. | 家里就我一个人 感觉真的很奇怪 |
[19:09] | Well, just a few more days, | 再过几天 |
[19:11] | then there’ll be two of us in that empty nest. | 就会是咱俩一起守着那个空巢了 |
[19:14] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[19:15] | – Love you. – I love you, too. | 爱你 |
[19:18] | Mwah. | 我也爱你 |
[19:23] | EDDIE: Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[19:25] | RAMON: So, how’s the little inmate doing? | 小囚犯怎么样 |
[19:28] | Electing for self-isolation in his cell. | 在自己的牢房里选择自我隔离呢 |
[19:31] | (chuckling) – I finally got Christopher to actually | 我今天终于想办法让克里斯托弗 |
[19:33] | go to his Science Club meeting today, | 去参加了科学社的活动 |
[19:35] | but 20 minutes in, I get a call from his teacher saying | 但才20分钟 |
[19:38] | he’s refusing to participate. | 他的老师就打给我 说他拒绝参与 |
[19:39] | She said it was an extracurricular club, | 她说那是课外社团 |
[19:41] | so if he doesn’t want to be there, I should just | 所以他要是不想去 |
[19:43] | – take him home. – That doesn’t sound like Christopher. | 就让我直接带他回家 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | -这听起来不像克里斯托弗的作风 -是啊 |
[19:47] | I tried to talk about it with him and… | 我试图跟他聊这件事 |
[19:51] | – he ignored me the whole drive back. – That part… | 但回来的路上 他一直不理我 |
[19:54] | That part sounds like us. | 这种事听起来挺像咱俩的 |
[19:55] | The old Diaz family cold shoulder. | 迪亚兹家族流传已久的漠不关心 |
[19:57] | Your Abuela originated it, | 你奶奶发明的 |
[19:58] | but as I recall, you perfected it. | 但据我回忆 你精进了这本事 |
[20:01] | Ha, ha, very funny. | 哈哈哈 |
[20:03] | – (chuckles) – Everyone keeps on telling me | 真好笑 |
[20:05] | this is normal and that I should give him | 对 |
[20:07] | some room to grow, but… | 所有人不停地对我说这很正常 我应该给他一些成长的空间 |
[20:08] | I can’t help it if it’s my instinct | 但我总是下意识想去保护他 |
[20:10] | to always want to protect him. | 我控制不住自己 |
[20:11] | You know, the world is tough. And he’s not. | 世界那么狠厉 但他不是 |
[20:14] | Maybe you’re overcorrecting because… | 或许你的过度矫正源自于 |
[20:17] | because I didn’t protect you enough. | 我当初对你保护不够 |
[20:20] | You had to grow up a lot faster than you should have. | 你不得不早于同龄人长大 |
[20:23] | But that doesn’t mean you can keep Christopher a kid forever. | 但这不代表你可以 永远把克里斯托弗当孩子 |
[20:25] | You can’t stop the biological clock from ticking. | 你没有办法阻止生物钟的流逝 |
[20:28] | There’s a snooze button I can hit? | 那有什么贪睡按键吗 |
[20:30] | (chuckles, sniffles) | |
[20:33] | You know, children, | 说起来 小孩子 |
[20:34] | they don’t just pick up on the things we say and do. | 他们理解不了我们说的话 或者做的事 |
[20:37] | They also pick up on the things we don’t. | 我们也理解不了他们能理解的一些事 |
[20:39] | If you don’t give Christopher some independence, | 如果你不给克里斯托弗一些独立的空间 |
[20:41] | let him know you trust him, | 让他知道你相信他 |
[20:43] | how is ever gonna learn to trust himself? | 他要何时学会相信自己呢 |
[20:48] | (knocking) | |
[20:55] | Connor. Uh… | 康纳 |
[20:58] | – Hey. – Hey, man. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[21:00] | Do you have a minute? | 伙计 你有时间吗 |
[21:02] | Look, I just wanted to come by | 听着 |
[21:04] | and apologize for the other night. | 我就是想过来为那晚的事道歉 |
[21:06] | We pretty much blindsided you, | 我们打了你一个措手不及 |
[21:08] | and I really feel terrible about that. | 我真的感觉很内疚 |
[21:10] | Uh, yeah, you did catch me off guard. | 对 你们…我确实没料到会有那么一出 |
[21:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:16] | I haven’t seen you in three years | 我们已经三年没见 |
[21:17] | and the first time we reconnect, | 结果一见面 |
[21:19] | I asked for body fluids. | 我就找你要精子 |
[21:20] | (chuckles softly) | |
[21:22] | That wasn’t the right way to ask you. | 我不该那么问你的 |
[21:23] | Is there is a… a right way to ask that question? | 这种事有正确的问法吗 |
[21:26] | (clicks tongue) Probably not. | |
[21:29] | – Mm. – (laughs) | 或许没有 |
[21:31] | Come on. Take a seat. (exhales) | 行了 |
[21:36] | Uh, so, hey, are you-are you doing okay? | 坐吧 |
[21:39] | (Connor clears throat) | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[21:44] | Do you know what it feels like | 你知道成为一个完全失败的男人 |
[21:45] | to feel like a total failure as a man, | |
[21:49] | and like you’re letting down the woman you love? | 让自己心爱的女人失望是什么感觉吗 |
[21:52] | Uh, probably not in the same way you feel right now. | 或许不是你现在的感受 |
[21:59] | I assumed it was her. | 我还以为是她的问题 |
[22:00] | You know, we were trying for months, changing her diet, | 我们试了好几个月 |
[22:03] | ovulation thermometers, the whole bit. | 改变她的饮食 还用了排卵温度计 所有能用的办法都用了 |
[22:08] | Never occurred to me that I couldn’t do this for her. | 但我从没想过 是我不能给她个孩子 |
[22:12] | For us. | 给我们一个孩子 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I-I got to ask you. | 好吧 我得问问你 |
[22:22] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[22:24] | I mean, you could go to | 你可以去精子银行 |
[22:26] | a sperm bank, you could-you could pick | 挑选一个有着完美基因的男人 |
[22:27] | someone with perfect genes. | 挑选一个有着完美基因的男人 |
[22:29] | Yeah. | 对 我们是可以翻一个册子 知道他们的眼睛是什么颜色 |
[22:30] | We could flip through a book | 对 |
[22:31] | and know stuff like their eye color, | 我们是可以翻一个册子 知道他们的眼睛是什么颜色 |
[22:33] | whether they’re gonna be a scientist or an artist | 他们会是科学家还是艺术家 |
[22:35] | or what their body type is. | 或者他们的体型是怎样的 |
[22:37] | But we couldn’t know if they’d be a good person. | 但我们没办法确定 对方会不会是个好人 |
[22:39] | How they treat the people they care about. | 他们会如何对待在乎的人 |
[22:41] | I know those things about you. | 但关于这些品质 我都了解你 |
[22:43] | That’s way more important than the superficial stuff. | 这比那些表面的东西重要得多 |
[22:46] | I… | |
[22:48] | (chuckles softly) | 我… |
[22:50] | I swear, this isn’t me trying to convince you. | 我发誓不是在说服你 |
[22:53] | No, it’s, uh… | 这… |
[22:55] | it’s nice to hear. | 我还是很高兴你这么说 |
[22:57] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你夸我 |
[22:59] | Thank you for hearing me out. | 谢谢你听我倾诉 |
[23:03] | I know this is asking too much. | 我知道这个要求很过分 |
[23:05] | I’m letting you off the hook here. | 所以你不要有心理负担 |
[23:08] | You do not need to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[23:15] | CLARIBELLE: The SeeWahPah laughed an evil laugh. (cackles) | 锡瓜帕露出邪恶的笑容 |
[23:21] | She creeps to the tent the boy was hiding in. | 她偷偷爬向男孩藏身的帐篷 |
[23:24] | Then… | 然后… |
[23:25] | – Uh… – The brave woodsman. | 那个勇敢的樵夫 |
[23:27] | The brave woodsman and his spotted dog | 那个勇敢的樵夫和他那条爪子上 |
[23:29] | with five toes on his paws ran to the woods. | 长了五根脚趾的斑点狗 冲向了森林里 |
[23:33] | And the five-toed dog barks. | 五趾狗开始狂叫 |
[23:34] | (barks) | |
[23:38] | (howls) Then, the SeeWahPah | 然后锡瓜帕拖着自己向后长的脚 |
[23:39] | runs through the woods on its backward feet, | 飞奔着穿过森林 |
[23:42] | and was never heard from again. | 以后便再无音讯 |
[23:45] | Very good, mija. | 非常好 |
[23:46] | Very good. | 女儿 非常棒 |
[23:49] | – Mommy? – Uh-huh? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[23:51] | – Are Ciguapas real? – I don’t know. | 真的有锡瓜帕吗 |
[23:53] | That’s what abuela says. | 我不知道 反正外婆那么说 |
[23:56] | But I’ve never seen one. | 但我从未见过 |
[23:59] | Not even when you lived in Santo Domingo? | 就连你在圣多明戈的时候也没见过吗 |
[24:02] | (sighs) | |
[24:04] | Why don’t you help me make dinner? | 不如你帮我做晚饭吧 |
[24:06] | Can I cut the vegetables? | 我可以切蔬菜吗 |
[24:08] | Speaking Spanish… | |
[24:09] | (knocking) | |
[24:20] | Clari, it’s time. | 克莱瑞 |
[24:25] | (knocking in distance) | 是时候了 |
[24:29] | Lourdes loudly speaking Spanish in distance… | |
[24:40] | (man shouting) | |
[24:41] | – (line ringing) – (thud) | |
[24:45] | MADDIE: 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[24:47] | – CLARIBELLE: You have to help. It’s my dad. – Is someone hurting him? | 你得帮我 是我爸爸 有人在伤害他吗 |
[24:50] | No, he’s here. | 没有 他来了 他找到我们了 |
[24:51] | He found us. He’s gonna kill us. | 他要杀了我们 |
[24:59] | – (Claribelle exclaims) – Okay, can you tell me your name and address? | 好的 你能告诉我姓名和地址吗 |
[25:02] | Claribelle. 215 Green crest Street. | 发生家暴 克莱瑞贝拉 格林克雷斯特街215号 |
[25:04] | Hi, Claribelle. I’m Maddie. | 嗨 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[25:06] | I’m sending help to you right away. | 我是麦蒂 我马上派人过去帮你 |
[25:07] | Are you home alone? | -你一个人在家吗 |
[25:08] | No. My mom’s here, too. | -不 我妈妈也在 |
[25:09] | She sent me to call you. | 她让我给你们打电话 |
[25:11] | She always said that if my Dad came, | 她说爸爸要是来了 我就该马上打911 |
[25:12] | – I should call 911 right away. – Claribelle, | 地址无效 |
[25:14] | can you give me your address again? | -能再跟我说一遍地址吗 |
[25:15] | 215 Green crest Street. | -格林克雷斯特街215号 |
[25:16] | – Are you sure? – I-I… | -你确定吗 |
[25:18] | I don’t know. | -我…我不知道 |
[25:20] | – (thuds) – LOURDES: Get out of my house! | 离开我家 |
[25:22] | Please, Maddie, help us! He’s inside! | 拜托了 麦蒂 救救我们 他进来了 |
[25:23] | It’s okay, honey, just hold on for me. | 没事的 亲爱的 别挂电话 |
[25:25] | – Everything okay? – (sighs) I have a domestic battery in progress, | 没事吧 |
[25:28] | but I can’t locate them. | 发生了家暴案 但我没办法定位地址 |
[25:29] | Cell phone towers say Lincoln Park, | 信号塔显示在林肯公园 |
[25:30] | but the address she gave me is showing up as invalid. | 但她给我的地址是无效的 |
[25:32] | – What is it? – 215 Green crest. | -是哪里 -格林克雷斯特街215号 |
[25:34] | He already broke down the front door. | 他已经破门而入 |
[25:35] | They don’t have a lot of time. | 她们没多少时间了 |
[25:37] | If there’s that much commotion going on, | 如果有那么大的动静 |
[25:38] | – maybe someone heard it. – Another 911 call? | 或许会有人听到 别的人打911吗 |
[25:40] | Hang on. I’ll go check. | 等一下 我去查查看 |
[25:42] | Claribelle, you still with me? | 克莱瑞贝拉 你还在吗 |
[25:44] | (pounding) -Yes, I’m here. Are you sending help? | 我在 你派人来没有 |
[25:47] | Soon, sweetheart. Where are you in the house? | 我很快就派人去 亲爱的 你在哪里 |
[25:48] | – In my room. – Is there any place you can hide until help gets there? | 警察 在自己的房间里 警察过去前 你能找个地方藏起来吗 |
[25:51] | – Uh, my closet? – Good, go in there. | -我的衣柜吗 -很好 |
[25:55] | – (Lourdes screams) – (Stephen grunting) | 快进去 格伦克雷斯特街215号 |
[26:01] | 215 Glencrest. | 格伦克雷斯特街215号 |
[26:03] | Police and RA are already en route. | 来电原因 噪音投诉 |
[26:04] | No, wait, if he hears them coming, uh, | -警察和救援救护车已经过去了 -等等 如果他听到有人过去 |
[26:06] | he could make her a hostage. Radio them again | 或许会把她劫为人质 |
[26:08] | with an update and tell them to run cold. | 再次通知他们 让他们别鸣警笛 |
[26:09] | On it. | 我这就去办 |
[26:11] | Claribelle, help is almost there. | 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[26:12] | – (loud clattering) – (glass shatters) (panting) | 救援人员马上就到 |
[26:18] | I don’t hear her anymore. | 我听不到她的声音了 |
[26:19] | Do you think she’s dead? | 她是不是已经死了 |
[26:21] | (sighs) | |
[26:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:25] | He always told my Mom that she doesn’t belong in this country. | 他总是告诉妈妈 说她不属于这个国家 |
[26:28] | And that he could take me away from her if he wants to, | 还说他要是想 就能带走我 |
[26:30] | and she’ll never see me again. | 这样她就再也见不到我了 |
[26:32] | – That’s why we ran. – STEPHEN: Claribelle? | 所以我们才逃跑 |
[26:35] | Claribelle. | 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[26:36] | – Baby? – He’s looking for me. | -宝贝 -他在找我 |
[26:38] | – Where are the police? – They’ll be there soon. | 警察在哪里 他们马上就过去 |
[26:41] | But he’s probably gonna find you first. | 但他或许会先找到你 |
[26:43] | – STEPHEN: Claribelle! – CLARIBELLE: He’s gonna take me. | -克莱瑞贝拉 -他会带我走 |
[26:45] | – I don’t want to go. – Hey, listen to me. | 我不想走 嘿 听我说 |
[26:48] | – You have to go with him. – STEPHEN: Claribelle. | 你得跟他走 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[26:50] | I know it’s scary, but it’s the safest thing | 我知道这很吓人 |
[26:52] | – for you to do right now. – Claribelle? | 但这是你目前最安全的选择 |
[26:53] | Claribelle? Baby. | 克莱瑞贝拉 宝贝 |
[26:55] | Let him take you. | 让他带你走 |
[26:57] | Please don’t make me, Maddie. | 拜托了 别让我这么做 麦蒂 |
[27:01] | I promise it’s gonna be okay. | 我保证不会有事的 |
[27:02] | (door bangs open) | |
[27:04] | STEPHEN: Claribelle, baby, where are you? | 克莱瑞贝拉 宝贝 你在哪里 |
[27:05] | He’s here. | 他过来了 |
[27:06] | Don’t let him see you have a phone. | 别让他看到你有手机 |
[27:13] | STEPHEN: There you are. | 你在这里 |
[27:16] | Why would you lock the door like that | 你为什么把我锁在外面呢 |
[27:17] | – on me, sweetheart? – CLARIBELLE: Where’s Mom? | 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | Mommy’s resting. | 妈妈呢 妈妈在休息 |
[27:22] | – We have to go, now. – I’m not leaving Mom. | 我们现在得走了 我不要离开妈妈 |
[27:25] | STEPHEN: We have to go now. | 克莱瑞贝拉 我们得走了 就现在 |
[27:28] | Come on. | 快来 |
[27:38] | Mommy! | -妈妈 |
[27:38] | STEPHEN: Claribelle. | -克莱瑞贝拉 |
[27:40] | Claribelle. | 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[27:41] | (grunting) I’m not | |
[27:44] | leaving my Mommy! | 我不要离开妈妈 |
[27:45] | You really should treat your father with more… | 你应该对你爸爸更… |
[27:47] | (grunts) | 妈妈 |
[27:48] | (Claribelle exclaims) | |
[27:50] | (grunting) | |
[27:53] | (Claribelle screams) | 救命 |
[27:54] | STEPHEN: Claribelle. | 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[27:58] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:03] | Dispatch, we’ve recovered the girl. | 调度中心 我们救下了女孩 |
[28:06] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[28:19] | – (birds chirping) – (dog barking in distance) | |
[28:23] | ♪ Anyway ♪ | |
[28:32] | ♪ It’s bad bitch o’clock, yeah, it’s thick-thirty ♪ | |
[28:38] | ♪ I’ve been through a lot ♪ | |
[28:39] | – ♪ But I’m still flirty ♪ – ♪ Okay ♪ | |
[28:42] | ♪ Is everybody back up in the buildin’? ♪ | |
[28:44] | ♪ It’s been a minute, tell me how you’re healin’ ♪ | |
[28:46] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m about to get into my feelings ♪ | |
[28:48] | ♪ How you feelin’? ♪ | |
[28:50] | ♪ Bitch, I might be better ♪ | |
[28:51] | ♪ Turn up the music, turn down the lights ♪ | |
[28:55] | ♪ I got a feelin’ I’m gon’ be alright ♪ | |
[28:59] | – | – ♪ Okay ♪ |
[29:01] | ♪ ♪ All right ♪ | |
[29:03] | Okay ♪ It’s about damn time ♪ | |
[29:04] | ♪ | ♪ Turn up the music ♪ ♪ Let’s celebrate… ♪ |
[29:08] | (knocking) | 新品上市 女士运动鞋 |
[29:09] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:11] | Sorry, I-I know you’re-you’re supposed to be relaxing. I… | 抱歉 我知道你应该好好放松一下 |
[29:14] | No, no, no, no. | 没事 |
[29:15] | I have never been happier to see someone | 看到有人不请自来 |
[29:16] | show up unannounced at my house, ever. Please. | 我从未这么开心过 |
[29:19] | Uh, guessing the relaxing is-is not going so well. | 快进来 |
[29:22] | (scoffs) | 看来你的放松之旅并不顺利 |
[29:24] | Doing nothing is giving me more anxiety | 无所事事比想要面面俱到更让我焦虑 |
[29:27] | than trying to do everything. | |
[29:28] | I’m not wired for this. | 我就是不喜欢闲着 |
[29:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | What do you know about sperm donors? | 关于捐精 你知道多少 |
[29:38] | HEN: And you didn’t say no? | 你没有拒绝 |
[29:39] | Mm. I didn’t feel like I could. | 我根本没办法拒绝 |
[29:42] | Right. Your “age of absolutely” thing. | 对 你在经历“绝对年代” |
[29:45] | No, no, no. Not even just ’cause of that. | 不对 都不只是因为那个 |
[29:48] | I didn’t want to turn them down. I felt bad for them. | 我不想拒绝他 我同情他们 |
[29:54] | Which is very kind of you. | 你真是心善 |
[29:56] | I mean, me and Karen have been where they are. | 我是说 我和凯伦经历过他们的情况 |
[30:00] | When you’re trying | 你拼命盼着一件事发生 |
[30:02] | and you want it, and it’s just not happening, | 但就是不如愿 |
[30:05] | it’s devastating. | 那感觉让人崩溃 |
[30:10] | If you said yes, you’d be changing their lives. | 如果你同意 就会改变他们的人生 |
[30:13] | Right, which is-is, uh, a pro. | 对 |
[30:15] | You know, a-a big pro. | 这是一个好处 对吧 |
[30:17] | If I can help ease this burden for them, | 很大的好处 如果我能帮他们减轻负担 |
[30:20] | why would I not do that? | 何乐而不为 |
[30:22] | ‘Cause you’d be also changing your life. | 因为你的人生也会因此改变 |
[30:24] | Yeah, come on, for, like… a few minutes? | 拜托 就改变几分钟 对吧 |
[30:27] | Ew. Stop. | 得了吧 |
[30:29] | (chuckling) | |
[30:30] | But, seriously, for the rest of your life. | 但说实话 你下半辈子都会改变 |
[30:34] | This isn’t an anonymous donation, Buck. | 这不是匿名捐精 巴克 |
[30:37] | You won’t have to wonder | 你不用想是不是有一个你的亲生孩子 |
[30:38] | whether there’s a kid out there with your DNA. | |
[30:41] | You’re gonna know there is. | 你知道这孩子一定存在 |
[30:43] | You’ll probably get Christmas cards. | 你或许会收到圣诞贺卡 |
[30:47] | (exhales) | |
[30:49] | The main thing to ask yourself… | 你最需要问自己是否能做到 |
[30:52] | is are you capable of doing this? | |
[30:55] | I think we both know I’m… | 我感觉你我都知道我…我能 |
[30:57] | I’m-I’m capable, uh, | 所以他们才来找我 |
[30:58] | – that’s why they asked me. – Are you capable of being a father and walking away? | 你能不能当一个什么都不管不顾的爸爸 |
[31:03] | Because that’s what they’re really asking you. | 因为这才是他们真正需要你做的 |
[31:13] | Donor, not dad. | 做一个捐献者 而不是爸爸 |
[31:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:17] | You’d be changing their lives, but | 你会改变他们的人生 |
[31:20] | they’re not necessarily inviting you to stick around | 但他们没有邀请你留下 |
[31:23] | – and be a part of it. – Right. | 参与进来 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 对 是这样 |
[31:27] | I guess-I guess I never really thought about that part. | 我从未想到这一点 |
[31:32] | You need to. | 你需要好好想想 |
[31:36] | Huh. | |
[31:46] | Hey Maddie. How’s your day going? | 嘿 麦蒂 你今天怎么样 |
[31:49] | – Yesterday was a wild ride. – Yeah. | 昨天也太刺激了 |
[31:51] | It was. Thanks for your help with that. | 没错 多谢你帮忙了 |
[31:53] | I can’t believe you were able to find that other call. | 真不敢相信你找到了另一通电话 |
[31:55] | – I heard mom’s doing okay. – Yeah. | -我听说孩子妈妈没事 -对 |
[31:57] | Some broken bones, lacerations. She’ll heal. | 断了几根骨头 |
[32:00] | Poor kid. | 撕裂伤 她会痊愈的 |
[32:02] | Can’t even imagine what it must have been like for her. | 可怜的孩子 我都不敢想象她一直以来过着什么生活 |
[32:05] | Not just yesterday, but all those years | 不仅仅是昨天 |
[32:06] | seeing her dad put hands on her mom. | 还有这么多年来 她妈妈被家暴的日子 |
[32:08] | Yeah, I don’t wish for anyone | 对 |
[32:10] | to go through what that girl and her mom have. | 我不希望任何人 经历那女孩和她妈妈的遭遇 |
[32:13] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[32:14] | Don’t get me wrong. | |
[32:16] | My mom totally dated | 别误会我的意思 我爸爸死后 我妈跟很多窝囊废约过会 |
[32:17] | a bunch of losers after my dad died. | 我爸爸死后 我妈跟很多窝囊废约过会 |
[32:19] | But none of them ever hurt her in that way. | 但从来没有人那样伤害她 然后她终于找到了我继父 |
[32:21] | And then she finally found my step dad, so… | 所以… 圆满的结局 |
[32:25] | Happy ending. | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[32:44] | (indistinct chatter) | 有人吸毒过量 调度中心 118中队已经抵达姐妹会宿舍 |
[32:47] | Dispatch 118 is at the sorority house. | |
[32:54] | This way! | 这边 |
[32:55] | Okay, let’s make some room. | |
[32:57] | You have to help him, please. Please help Hoover. | 好的 大家让出地方来 你们得帮它 拜托了 拜托了 救救胡佛 |
[33:00] | – (whining) – EDDIE: That’s a… | -那是一条… |
[33:02] | – Yep. – You have to help him, please. | -对 |
[33:04] | Okay, I want everybody to take a step back, including you. | 你们一定要救它 拜托了 好了 所有人都后退 包括你 |
[33:07] | He’s in our hands now. | 把它交给我们吧 |
[33:08] | – What do we do, Cap? – What we always do. | 我们要怎么办 队长 |
[33:10] | Start assessing the patient. | 老样子 开始评估病人情况 |
[33:13] | CHIMNEY: Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[33:16] | (Hoover whining) | |
[33:17] | Got a pulse. Thready, but it’s there. | 有脉搏 虽然比较弱 但是有脉搏 |
[33:19] | EDDIE: Respirations are shallow. | 呼吸很浅 一分钟六次 |
[33:20] | I count six breaths a minute. | 呼吸很浅 一分钟六次 |
[33:23] | CHIMNEY: Got a lot of drool around the mouth. | 嘴边有很多口水 |
[33:24] | Okay, hand me the Ambu bag. I’m gonna support his respirations. | 把简易呼吸器给我 我得帮助它呼吸 |
[33:27] | Okay. Dispatch said this was an OD. What did this dog | 好的 调度中心说是吸毒过量 |
[33:31] | – get into? – Nope, sorry. – I’m out. | 这条狗吃了什么药 |
[33:32] | – What did he eat? – He found it on the floor. | 它吃了什么 |
[33:34] | He wasn’t supposed to eat it. | 它在地板上发现的 这不是它能吃的东西 |
[33:37] | You didn’t think a dog named Hoover | 你没想过一条叫胡佛的狗 |
[33:39] | would eat anything he could find? | 会看到什么就吃什么吗 |
[33:40] | SHERYL: I don’t know. Did President Hoover | 我不知道 |
[33:42] | eat random things? | 胡佛总统会乱吃东西吗 |
[33:43] | Hoover, like the vacuum. | 你说的是吸尘器吧 |
[33:45] | Oh. | |
[33:47] | Oh. (Cries) | |
[33:49] | It’s opioids. | 是鸦片 |
[33:50] | How much was in there? | |
[33:52] | It wasn’t mine. Someone must’ve brought it with them. | 里面原来有多少 那不是我的 肯定是谁带过来的 |
[33:54] | This isn’t working. I lost his pulse. | 没用 它要没有脉搏了 |
[33:56] | It’s an OD. How about Narcan? | 是吸毒过量 喂点纳洛酮吧 |
[33:57] | Not a veterinarian. I’ve never given Narcan | 我不是兽医 |
[33:59] | – to an animal before. – Hen would know. | 从来没给动物吃过纳洛酮 |
[34:01] | Thought we weren’t supposed to call her. | 小亨肯定会知道 我们不是不该打给她吗 |
[34:03] | It’s an emergency, clearly. | 这明显是紧急情况 |
[34:05] | What? You’re… you’re coding a what? | 你们…你们在给谁治疗心脏骤停 |
[34:08] | N-No, no. Hang on, hang on. | 不 等一下 |
[34:10] | I need someone else to confirm this is actually happening. | 我需要其他人证明这不是在做梦 |
[34:13] | Tell Buck what you’re coding. | 告诉巴克你在给谁治疗心脏骤停 |
[34:17] | Uh, it’s a dog. OD’d on opioids. | 一条狗 吸食鸦片过量了 |
[34:19] | Are you two drunk? | -你俩喝醉了吗 -绝对的 |
[34:20] | BUCK: Absolutely. | -你俩喝醉了吗 -绝对的 |
[34:21] | It’s 2:00 in the afternoon. | -现在才下午2点 |
[34:22] | It’s 5:00 somewhere. (Hen laughs) | -在别的地方就是下午5点 |
[34:25] | HEN: How much does it weigh? | 它体重是多少 |
[34:26] | – 15 pounds, give or take. – Okay. | 大概七公斤 |
[34:29] | Point oh four | 好的 |
[34:30] | kilograms per milligram. | 每毫克适用于0.04公斤 |
[34:32] | That’s six point eight… | 它是七公斤…那就是2.7毫克的纳洛酮 |
[34:34] | Two point seven | |
[34:35] | milligrams Narcan. | |
[34:37] | – 2.7. – Thanks, Hen. | |
[34:38] | Come on, buddy. | -谢了 小亨 -来吧 伙计 |
[34:40] | – EDDIE: All right. – CHIMNEY: Ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[34:51] | Come on, buddy. | 快醒醒 |
[34:58] | – (barks) – (students exclaim) | 伙计 |
[35:00] | – Hoover! – GIRL: Oh, he’s okay. | -胡佛 |
[35:02] | BOBBY: All right. | -它没事了 好的 |
[35:05] | Come here, little buddy. Here we go. | 过来 小家伙 |
[35:06] | – Oh, wait. – Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[35:08] | Wait, where are you taking Hoover? | -等一下 你们要带胡佛去哪里 -我们走 |
[35:10] | To a vet and then into protective custody. | 去看兽医 |
[35:12] | – That’s a thing? – It is now. | 然后好好保护它 让别它乱跑 |
[35:17] | Mm. | -有这种事吗 -现在有了 |
[35:18] | You did math in your head. | 你刚才 |
[35:21] | – (chuckles) I know, right? – (laughs) | 用了心算 我知道 |
[35:24] | Take that, doctor professor lady who flunked me. | 对吧 接招吧 挂掉我的女教授 |
[35:29] | – She’s an idiot. – Mm-hmm. | 她就是个白痴 |
[35:30] | You know, so what… You failed some stupid test, | 说起来 就算挂掉一个破考试又怎样 |
[35:33] | but your-your instincts… | 你有着无可挑剔的直觉 |
[35:35] | are incredible. | |
[35:37] | You would have made one heck of a doctor. | 你一定会是出色的医生 |
[35:42] | Mm. | |
[35:47] | BOY: Are you guys set | |
[35:49] | for Logan’s birthday party next weekend? | 洛根下周末的生日派对 你们决定好没 |
[35:50] | – You’re going, right? – CHRISTOPHER: Yeah. Totally. | -你要去的吧 对吧 -对 |
[35:53] | (blankets rustling) – (Christopher continuing indistinctly) | 肯定的 一定会很好玩 |
[35:57] | Logan said he would have anything, | 洛根说想要一个棒球挡网 但他妈妈不肯 |
[35:58] | but his mom wouldn’t let him. | 洛根说想要一个棒球挡网 但他妈妈不肯 |
[36:00] | Then Logan said that he was getting | 但后来洛根说他生日那天 |
[36:02] | a batting cage for his birthday. | 一定会收到一个棒球挡网 |
[36:03] | It’s gonna be so cool. | 一定会很酷 |
[36:06] | Off. Now. | 马上给我挂了 |
[36:07] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[36:10] | What do you think you’re doing? | |
[36:11] | What part of “no video games | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[36:13] | for a week” don’t you understand? | “一周不许玩电子游戏” 哪个字你听不懂 |
[36:15] | It’s not fair. You never let me do anything on my own. | 这不公平 你从来不让我自己做事 |
[36:17] | I’m not a baby, and you always treat me like one. | 我不是小孩子了 你总是把我当小孩 |
[36:21] | I don’t think you’re a baby, but you sure are acting like one. | 我也不觉得你是小孩 但你这种行为绝对很幼稚 |
[36:23] | And you’re acting like a jerk! | 你这种行为很混蛋 |
[36:25] | Do not use that tone with me. | 不许你这样跟我说话 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:44] | I don’t want you to feel like a baby. | 我不希望你觉得自己是小孩 |
[36:46] | And I don’t want you to think I’m a jerk. | 也不希望你把我当混蛋看 |
[36:49] | But… okay. | 但是…好吧 |
[36:51] | Maybe sometimes I can’t help myself. | 或许有时候 我就是控制不住自己 |
[36:53] | You know, my instinct is to always protect you, Chris. | 要知道 我的直觉永远是保护你 克里斯 |
[36:56] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你保护我 |
[37:00] | Well, I’m not sure I know how to stop. | 但我不确定自己知道如何停下 |
[37:03] | You’re growing up on me, bud. | 伙计 |
[37:05] | But you still need to respect me | 虽然你在一天天长大 |
[37:07] | and to be honest with me. | 但还是要尊敬我 |
[37:09] | We need to look out for each other. | 你得对我坦诚相待 |
[37:12] | You… Talk to each other | 我们需要互相关照 |
[37:14] | about what we’re going through, okay? | 我们得把彼此的状况讲给对方听 好吗 |
[37:16] | – Okay. – And I love you, | -好的 -我爱你 |
[37:18] | but when you break the rules, | 但你要是违反规矩 |
[37:21] | there are gonna be consequences. | 就会产生后果 |
[37:22] | And facing them is what makes you a young man. | 面对后果是你成为男子汉的必经之路 |
[37:26] | And we’ve already established, clearly, | 这个明显我们已经说清楚了 |
[37:28] | that’s what you are, right? | 你是男子汉 对吧 |
[37:30] | Right. | 对 |
[37:33] | So once your punishment’s over, we can… | 所以 |
[37:36] | talk about you going to the park | 等惩罚结束 我们可以聊聊你不带我 |
[37:38] | and hanging out with your friends without me around. | 自己去公园跟朋友一起玩 太好了 |
[37:41] | – Awesome. Thanks, Dad. – Don’t thank me just yet, | 谢谢你 爸爸 先别急着谢我 |
[37:45] | ’cause your punishment just got extended by one week. | 因为你的惩罚刚刚延期一周 |
[37:47] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[37:48] | No. Now get to bed. | 不行 赶紧睡觉去 |
[37:51] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[37:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:11] | (indistinct announcement over P.A.) | 急诊 |
[38:15] | MADDIE: May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[38:16] | Hi, Claribelle. | 嗨 克莱瑞贝拉 |
[38:19] | How do you… | -你怎么… -我是麦蒂 |
[38:20] | – I’m Maddie. – Maddie? | -麦蒂 -你好 |
[38:23] | – Hi. – You were the one that sent the help? | 是你派人来救我们的吗 |
[38:25] | Yes. Uh, and I brought someone | 对 |
[38:28] | that I think could help some more. | 我带了一个或许能帮更大忙的人 |
[38:30] | Hello, Lourdes. My name is Yvette. | 你好 罗德丝 我叫伊薇特 |
[38:32] | I’m an immigration lawyer. I work | 是一位移民律师 |
[38:34] | with victims of domestic violence. | 我处理家暴的案子 |
[38:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:39] | Uh, Claribelle said that you were undocumented. | 克莱瑞贝拉说你没有身份 |
[38:41] | Stephen promised that he will get me my green card, | 史蒂夫答应过我 会帮我办绿卡 |
[38:44] | but he never did. | 但他从未兑现承诺 |
[38:47] | He said that I could not get one without him. | 他说要是没有他 我拿不到绿卡的 |
[38:50] | He lied to you. | 他骗了你 |
[38:51] | Under the Violence Against Women Act, | 根据《受虐待妇女保护法案》 |
[38:52] | you can self-petition. | 你可以独自申请绿卡 |
[38:54] | You do not need to ask your abuser for anything. | 不必求虐待你的人 |
[38:58] | So, I’ll get to stay here? | 所以我能留下了吗 |
[39:00] | I think we got a good shot. | 我认为可能性很大 |
[39:02] | And if all goes well, yes, | 如果一切顺利 |
[39:04] | you’ll get to stay here. | 没错 那你就能留下了 |
[39:07] | LOURDES: Why? | 为什么 |
[39:09] | Why would you do this for us? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[39:14] | I’ve been where you are. | 我是过来人 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:24] | (sniffles) | |
[39:31] | CLARIBELLE: Maddie, wait! | 麦蒂 等一下 |
[39:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | (chuckles) | |
[39:40] | You are a very strong and smart girl. | 你是个很坚强 很聪明的女孩 |
[39:43] | You took good care of your mom. | 把妈妈照顾得很好 |
[39:45] | Be proud of yourself. | 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[39:46] | I just did what she told me. | 我只是按她说的做 |
[39:48] | She taught me how to run. | 她教会了我如何逃跑 |
[39:49] | No. | 不对 |
[39:51] | She taught you how to fight. | 她教会了你如何反抗 |
[39:54] | (chuckles softly) | 我觉得应该把这两点放到一张新幻灯片上 |
[39:57] | DR. SIMMONS: I think we should move | |
[39:58] | these two bullet points to a new slide. | |
[40:01] | No one’s gonna be able to read that. | 不然没人能看到 |
[40:05] | – Ms. Wilson. – I-I… I’m-I’m sorry to barge in. | 威尔逊小姐 我很抱歉…贸然闯进来 |
[40:09] | Your office said you were in here. | 办公室的人说你在这里 |
[40:12] | Um, do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[40:15] | Why don’t you get started on those changes. | 你先开始改吧 |
[40:17] | We’ll go through the rest later. | -其他的我们随后再说 -好的 |
[40:19] | – Okay. – Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[40:24] | (door closes) | |
[40:31] | How can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[40:32] | Give me a second chance. | 再给我一次机会吧 |
[40:35] | I-I have good instincts. | 我有很准确的直觉 |
[40:37] | A-And a lot of paramedic experience in the field. | 也有很多实际救助经验 |
[40:40] | I-I care. I care about patients and saving lives. | 我在乎 我在乎病患和救人性命 |
[40:45] | I-I know that I completely | 我知道自己期末考完全考砸了 |
[40:47] | bombed on my final. | |
[40:49] | But I also know that I could be a really good doctor. | 但我也知道 我一定会是很优秀的医生 |
[40:53] | How badly do you want to be a really good doctor? | 你成为优秀医生的愿望有多强烈 |
[40:58] | Enough that I will put myself and my family | 强烈到我愿意让自己和家人 |
[41:01] | through another 12 months of hell | 再过12个月地狱般的生活 |
[41:03] | if I have to repeat this year. | 如果我需要重读这一年的话 |
[41:05] | But I’m really hoping I don’t have to. | 但我真心希望自己不用那么做 |
[41:09] | (scoffs softly) | |
[41:12] | All right, Ms. Wilson. | 好吧 威尔逊小姐 |
[41:16] | I’ll give you a second chance. | 我会再给你一次机会 |
[41:18] | Next week. | 下周 |
[41:19] | A practical exam | 跟我和我病人的实操考试 |
[41:22] | with me and my patients. | |
[41:29] | We will see just how good | 我们到时候看看你的直觉究竟有多准 |
[41:32] | those instincts really are. | |
[41:37] | – (door opens) – ATHENA: Bobby, are you home? | 鲍比 你在家吗 |
[41:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:41] | – Oh! – What are you doing home? I thought | 你怎么回来了 |
[41:42] | – your flight was tonight. – Oh, Mama wanted | 我以为你今晚的航班 |
[41:45] | her space back and Daddy sent me away, | 妈妈想要回自己的空间 爸爸也赶我走 |
[41:47] | so I thought I’d catch an earlier flight to surprise you. | 所以我就想着搭个早点的航班 |
[41:49] | – (laughs) Mwah. – Mwah. | 给你一个惊喜 |
[41:51] | Are you surprised? | -你惊喜吗 -当然了 |
[41:53] | Yes, I am. I’m happy to have you back home. | 我很开心你回家了 |
[41:55] | Ooh, something smells good. | 真好闻 |
[41:57] | – What are you cooking? I’m starving. – Well… | 你在做什么 我要饿死了 |
[41:58] | – Yeah, that’s-that’s not for us. – Oh, uh… | 但不是给我们做的 |
[42:01] | Uh, no, no… What is this? | 不 这是什么情况 |
[42:03] | Well, Athena, I would like you to meet Hoover. | 阿西娜 |
[42:07] | – Hmm. – (Hoover whines) | 请你认识一下胡佛 |
[42:09] | Like the vacuum cleaner? | 那个吸尘器牌子吗 |
[42:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[42:12] | (Hoover whines) | |
[42:15] | BUCK: Thank you guys for | 谢谢你们过来 |
[42:17] | coming over. | |
[42:19] | I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[42:22] | Uh, thinking about, you know, | 思考自己在人生的哪个阶段 |
[42:25] | wh-where I am in my life | |
[42:26] | and what I want, and… | 想要什么 |
[42:28] | and how this would fit in with that. | 以及这件事要如何融入我的生活 |
[42:31] | And? | 所以呢 |
[42:34] | Uh, and honestly, I… | 说实话 |
[42:36] | haven’t figured any of that out. | 我哪个都没想清楚 |
[42:39] | (chuckles) I-I have no idea what I want. | 我不知道自己想要什么 |
[42:44] | But it is clear to me… | 但我可以确定的是 |
[42:48] | …that you know what you want. | 你们知道自己想要什么 |
[42:51] | And one thing I do know is-is | 还有一件事我也确定 |
[42:53] | that I-I want to help you have that. | 那就是我想帮你们实现目标 |
[42:58] | Are you… are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你是… 我没理解错你的意思吧 |
[43:03] | I’m saying yes. | 我答应了 |
[43:06] | I’m saying | 我绝对想当你们的捐精者 |
[43:08] | I will absolutely be your sperm donor. | 我绝对想当你们的捐精者 |
[43:13] | Oh! | |
[43:23] | Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION | |
[43:26] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org |