时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Good morrow, and well met to you all! | 大家早上好 很高兴见到你们 |
[00:25] | Taketh in thy mead and merriment | 大家尽快欢乐 |
[00:27] | for the festival hath begun! | 庆典已经开始了 |
[00:30] | – Huzzah! | -万岁 -万岁 – Huzzah! |
[00:34] | – Hu, what now? – Huzzah. | 万什么 |
[00:37] | It means like “Hooray.” | 万岁啊 就是“好哇”的意思 |
[00:38] | Then why don’t they just say that? | 那为什么不直接说“好哇” |
[00:41] | Because they’re in character. Like we should be. | 因为他们在角色里 我们也该这样 |
[00:44] | Today, all these grown-ups are playing make-believe | 今天 所有的大人都在玩过家家 |
[00:46] | so they can feel what it’s like to live in a world of fantasy. | 这样他们就能体会 住在幻想世界里是什么感觉 |
[00:49] | I’m just happy I got to wear my favorite dress. | 我很开心能穿自己最爱的裙子 |
[00:51] | Now I just need to find a knight in shining armor | 现在我只需要找到一位白马王子 |
[00:54] | to save me from my wicked stepsister. | 把我从恶毒的继母那里救走 |
[00:55] | We’re real sisters, and you’re not some damsel in distress. | 我们是亲姐妹 你不是苦命的少女 |
[00:59] | But, Daddy always says I’m his little princess. | 但爸爸总说我是他的小公主 |
[01:01] | Dad’s wrong. You don’t need anyone to save you. | 爸爸错了 你不需要任何人拯救 |
[01:04] | If Mom was still here, you’d know better. | 要是妈妈还在 |
[01:07] | Ah… | 你会更明白这个道理 |
[01:08] | young Harriet the Honorable. | 年轻的哈丽特阁下 |
[01:10] | Art thou prepared to defend thy title | 您准备好马上维护自己的名誉了吗 |
[01:12] | – at the joust anon? – Aye. | |
[01:14] | From the moment I did wake, good sir. | 我从睡醒那一刻便准备好了 先生 |
[01:16] | Mm. | 你好奇怪 |
[01:17] | You’re weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[01:20] | Crap. I’m gonna be late, come on. | 糟糕 我要迟到了 快走 |
[01:29] | Give me your hair bow. | 把你的蝴蝶结头绳给我 |
[01:31] | – Why? – The lady’s favor. | 为什么 |
[01:33] | Every knight worth their salt needs one. | 用来送给心仪的小姐 每个武艺高强的骑士都需要 |
[01:41] | Now you’re about to see what a real-life female hero looks like. | 你马上就要见识到 现实世界中的女性英雄了 |
[02:11] | _ | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[02:12] | _ | 骑士被蜂蛰了 |
[02:26] | Bee nets on, everybody. Make them secure. | 大家戴上蜂网 一定要裹严实了 |
[02:28] | Buck, start running a hose line. | 巴克 开始架水管 |
[02:29] | Class A, half-percent foam coming up. | A级水管 0.5%的泡沫马上就来 |
[02:38] | Top of the morning… | 早上好 祝你早上好 |
[02:40] | Top of the morning to you. | 早上好 祝你早上好 |
[02:43] | – No, not the bees… – Please. | 糟糕 是蜜蜂 |
[02:45] | You have to save my sister. | 拜托了 你们一定要救我姐姐 |
[02:47] | She’s not moving and we can’t get in to help her. | 她一动不动 我们也没办法过去帮她 |
[02:49] | – Is she allergic? – I don’t think so. | -她有过敏吗 -应该没有 |
[02:51] | Even without a bee allergy, that many stings can add up | 就算不对蜜蜂过敏 |
[02:54] | and still cause major anaphylaxis. | 被蛰那么多下 还是会引发严重的过敏 |
[02:56] | All right, clear back, everybody. | 好了 大家都后退 |
[03:01] | All right, guys, get in there. Let’s go. | 各位上吧 赶紧的 |
[03:07] | Pulse is racing. Got massive swelling. | 脉搏跳得很快 发现严重的肿块 |
[03:10] | The melittin from the venom probably caused her BP to bottom out. | 毒液中的蜂毒肽可能引发了她血压过低 |
[03:13] | We need to push epi, but I can’t access her | 得注射肾上腺素 |
[03:15] | thigh or shoulder through all this armor. | 但她穿着防护服 我接触不到她的大腿或肩膀 |
[03:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:19] | – Eddie? – Yeah. | -埃迪 -在 |
[03:20] | Help me get this helmet off. | -埃迪 -在 帮我把头盔摘掉 |
[03:24] | It’s too tight from the swelling. | 因为肿胀 |
[03:25] | – Gonna have to reduce friction. – Inserting oral airway | 卡得太紧 得减少摩擦力 |
[03:28] | to keep her tongue and throat from swelling shut. | 我这就插入口腔气道 防止她的舌头和喉咙肿过头 |
[03:29] | It should hopefully buy us a little bit more time. | 但愿能为我们争取一点时间 |
[03:32] | And what if it doesn’t? | 要是不行呢 |
[03:35] | Then your sister is gonna need an intubation or a tracheotomy. | 那就得给你姐姐插管 或给她做气管切开术了 |
[03:41] | – Cap? – Hey, come over here | 队长 |
[03:44] | with me for a second. | 嘿 你跟我来一下 |
[03:47] | Inserting OPA and getting her on oxygen. | 插入口咽气道 让她吸氧 |
[03:51] | I know that must be pretty scary to see your sister like this. | 看到你姐姐那个样子 你一定很害怕 |
[03:54] | Were you guys having fun before she got hurt? | 她受伤之前 你们玩得开心吗 |
[03:56] | We were kind of fighting. | 其实我们在斗嘴 |
[03:58] | She wanted to show me | 她想让我知道 |
[03:59] | that girls didn’t just have to be princesses, and then… | 女孩不必当公主 |
[04:02] | she got attacked. | 然后就被蜜蜂蛰了 |
[04:04] | Her body’s already too swollen to loosen these straps. | 她肿得太厉害 没办法解开这些束带 |
[04:07] | All right, coming in. | 好了 我来了 |
[04:13] | Guys, we got another swarm coming in. | 各位 |
[04:16] | – Get your heads down. – Step back. | 又来了一群蜜蜂 大家低下头 |
[04:17] | Step back. | 后退 |
[04:19] | Why do they keep coming back? | 它们怎么没完没了的 |
[04:21] | Their queen must be trapped underneath. | 一定是蜂后被困在防护服里面了 |
[04:23] | Okay, well… then let’s get her out. | 好吧 那就救蜂后出来 |
[04:32] | I got an opening. | 好了 |
[04:33] | Pushing epi. | 我找到开口了 马上注射肾上腺素 |
[04:46] | We got another swarm coming in. | 又来了一群蜜蜂 小亨 我们得撤了 |
[04:47] | Hen, we got to go. | 又来了一群蜜蜂 小亨 |
[04:50] | Got ya. | 我们得撤了 找到你了 |
[04:59] | Respiratory functions returning. | 呼吸功能在恢复 |
[05:02] | Oral swelling seems to be decreasing. | 口腔肿胀貌似也在消退 |
[05:05] | Now we’ll just get those stingers out. | 现在只需把这些刺挑走 |
[05:08] | Just got to be careful not to squeeze out any more venom. | 一定要小心 不能再挤出来毒液 |
[05:13] | Now let’s see if she can open her eyes. | 现在看看她能否醒来 |
[05:26] | Guess you can have your ribbon back. | 现在可以把发带还给你了 |
[05:29] | I did need to be saved. | 我不需要被拯救 |
[05:30] | Yeah, but you got saved by her. | 好吧 但她确实救了你一命 |
[05:35] | You were right, girls can totally be heroes, too. | 你说得对 |
[05:40] | Huzzah! | 女孩也完全可以当英雄 万岁 |
[05:45] | – Synced and corrected by synk – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | 《911 紧急呼叫最前线》 |
[05:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:53] | Is that my favorite girl? | 这是我最爱的小姑娘吗 |
[05:56] | Who’s that? What’s uncle’s name? | 这是谁 这个舅舅叫什么 |
[05:58] | – Buck. – Yeah! | 巴克舅舅 |
[05:59] | Oh, I got you. | -没错 -耶 |
[06:01] | Oh, there we go. | 来我怀里 好了 |
[06:03] | She’s had breakfast and been changed, | 她已经吃了早餐 |
[06:04] | so you should be good till lunch. | 换了尿布 午餐前应该不会有问题 |
[06:06] | Yes, we’ve got turkey sandwich squares | 对 |
[06:09] | or organic chicken nuggets. | 我们准备了火鸡三明治方块 和有机鸡块 |
[06:10] | If she goes for the nuggets, no sharing. You are on your own. | 她要是吃鸡块 那绝对不会分给你 你只能靠自己了 |
[06:13] | You guys must be excited, huh? | 你们一定很激动吧 |
[06:15] | Finally going house hunting? | 终于要去找房子了 |
[06:17] | I think so, I mean, | 应该是 |
[06:18] | our apartment has so many memories and firsts… | 我们的公寓 见证了很多回忆和第一次 |
[06:20] | We’re ready for seconds, as in a second bedroom. | 我们准备好迎接第二次了 换句话说 第二个卧室 |
[06:23] | Oh, you’re sick of having the world’s most adorable roommate, huh? | 你们厌倦了全世界最讨人喜欢的室友吗 |
[06:27] | The world’s most adorable roommate has been very active lately. | 全世界最讨人喜欢的室友最近很活跃 |
[06:30] | The terrible twos are no joke. | 难管的两岁小孩可真不是闹着玩 |
[06:32] | Come on, she’s not even two yet. | 拜托 她还没到两岁呢 |
[06:34] | – Well, try telling her that. – Oh, we’d better get moving. | 你倒是跟她讲 |
[06:37] | We’ve got four drive-bys, three showings, | 我们最好赶紧出发 有四个开车经过看房 三个入室看房 |
[06:38] | two open houses and hopefully a pear tree to fit our partridge in. | 两个房屋参观 但愿第一天就能把这件事搞定 |
[06:41] | Are you sure that you’re okay with her all day? | 你确定可以一整天看着她吗 |
[06:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 我能跟外甥女共度一天 这简直就是梦想成真 |
[06:44] | I get to spend the whole day with my niece. | 我能跟外甥女共度一天 |
[06:46] | I’m living the dream. | 这简直就是梦想成真 |
[06:49] | Okay, here we go. What are you gonna use? | 好的 |
[06:54] | Oh. This is red. | 给你 |
[06:59] | ♪ I see the crystal raindrops fall ♪ Uh… | 你要用哪个颜色 |
[07:02] | Oh, okay. I’ll get it. | 没事 我去捡 |
[07:05] | Okay. What are you gonna draw? | 没事 你要画什么 |
[07:08] | We’re gonna… | 画个彩… |
[07:10] | Okay, I’ll get it. | 没事 我去捡 |
[07:13] | All good. | 一切都好 |
[07:16] | I got it. O… kay. | 捡到了 好吧 |
[07:18] | No, no, no. Hey, hey, no. | 不要 嘿 |
[07:21] | Stairs are not for babies. Okay? | 小孩子不能爬楼梯 好吗 |
[07:24] | You’re gonna stay right there. Okay? Don’t move. | 你就待在这里 知道吗 别动 |
[07:27] | I am gonna make this nice and safe. | 作为负责任的好舅舅 |
[07:30] | Like a good, responsible uncle. | 我要把这里布置得舒服安全 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 她不能…好吧 |
[07:37] | Uh, Jee? | 小姬… |
[07:39] | How did you, uh…? | 你是怎么… |
[07:43] | How did you…? Oh, uh… | 你是怎么… |
[07:45] | I guess I’m gonna be the one to potty train you. | 看来我要教你上厕所了 |
[07:47] | Uh, Jee? | |
[07:49] | I am not gonna be the one to potty train you. | 小姬 我才不要教你上厕所 |
[07:52] | Uh, no, no, no, no. Ah… | 不要 |
[07:54] | Okay, let’s not just… | 好了 |
[07:56] | – ♪ Just the two of us ♪ – Uh, Jee, one, one sec. | 我们还是别… 小姬 |
[07:59] | – Okay. – ♪ We can make it ♪ | 等一下 好吧 |
[08:00] | – Uh, Jee… – ♪ If we try ♪ | 小姬 |
[08:02] | ♪ Just the two of us ♪ | 小姬 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 别绊倒了 |
[08:05] | Oh! ♪ Just the two of us ♪ | 好的 |
[08:08] | Come on, Jee, it’s delicious, I swear. | 来啊 小姬 很好吃的 我发誓 |
[08:11] | Come on, you must be hungry. I am. | 来啊 你一定饿了 |
[08:13] | – Uh, uh, Jee… – ♪ Just the two of us ♪ | 我就饿了 小姬 |
[08:20] | Hey, hey. So, when’s the move-in date? | 嘿 你们什么时候搬家 |
[08:23] | At this rate, never. | 照这样下去 永远搬不了 |
[08:25] | Everything in our price range was either | 符合我们价位的房子 要不然跟我们的公寓一样大 |
[08:27] | the size of our apartment, needed to be torn down or both. | 要不然就是要被拆除 或者两者都是 |
[08:29] | There was that one house. | 有一个房子已经重装过了 |
[08:31] | – It was already renovated. – Yes, but you had to drive | 有一个房子已经重装过了 |
[08:33] | through a parking lot to get into the garage. | 对 但你得穿过一个停车场 才能到车库 |
[08:35] | Uh, so, what are you guys gonna do? | 那你们打算怎么办 |
[08:38] | Buy lottery tickets? Where’s Jee-Yun? | 去买彩票 |
[08:41] | She’s upstairs. | 姬云呢 她在楼上 |
[08:42] | She finally agreed to take a nap. | 她终于同意睡一会儿 |
[08:45] | So how was she? Good, I hope. | 她今天怎么样 希望她很乖 |
[08:48] | Uh, let’s just say she’s not the only one who needs a nap. | 这么说吧 需要睡一觉的人不只是她 |
[08:56] | So, May didn’t tell you who she invited | 麦伊没跟你说她要带谁回家吃晚饭吗 |
[08:58] | – to dinner, huh? – I don’t know. | 麦伊没跟你说她要带谁回家吃晚饭吗 |
[08:59] | She texted me to set an extra plate. | 我不知道 她发短信让我多加一副碗筷 |
[09:01] | – Maybe one of her roommates? – Oh. | 或许是哪个室友 妈妈 |
[09:03] | Mom, Bobby, we’re here. | 鲍比 我们回来了 |
[09:05] | Hey. | -嘿 -看看我们的神秘客人到底是谁 |
[09:07] | Let’s see who our mystery guest is. | -嘿 |
[09:10] | Hope you don’t mind I brought some company. | -看看我们的神秘客人到底是谁 但愿你们不介意我带了人回来 |
[09:12] | Well, definitely not this company. | 是他的话 肯定不会介意 |
[09:15] | Oh, Darius. | 达瑞斯 |
[09:18] | – Hey. – What’s up? | 嘿 |
[09:20] | Oh, I didn’t know you were back in town. | -你好 -我都不知道你回来了 |
[09:22] | It was a little last-minute, | 是临时的决定 但我联系了麦伊 她就邀请我来家里吃晚饭 |
[09:23] | but I hit May up and she invited me to dinner. | 是临时的决定 但我联系了麦伊 她就邀请我来家里吃晚饭 |
[09:25] | – I hope it’s okay. – Darius, you know you’re | 希望没打扰到你们 |
[09:27] | – welcome at any time. – How long are you here for? | 达瑞斯 你知道你可以随时来我家 你要待多久 |
[09:29] | – Just a few days. – Darius is thinking about | 就几天 |
[09:31] | transferring down here next semester. | 达瑞斯在考虑下学期转学过来 |
[09:33] | So he’s gonna check out some schools. | 所以他会考察一些学校 |
[09:36] | Including mine. | 包括我的 |
[09:38] | Well. | 你能回家生活 你父母一定很开心 |
[09:39] | Your parents must be very glad to have you back under their roof. | 你能回家生活 你父母一定很开心 |
[09:42] | Uh, my parents are a little upset with me right now. | 其实我爸妈现在有点生气 |
[09:45] | I’m crashing at a friend’s house. | 我暂时住在一个朋友家 |
[09:46] | Mm-hmm. | |
[09:48] | They want you to stay at Stanford, huh? | 他们希望你留在斯坦福读书 对吧 |
[09:50] | They think L.A. has too many distractions. | 他们觉得洛杉矶有太多让我分心的事 |
[09:54] | Well, the chicken is ready. | 鸡肉已经好了 |
[09:57] | Just have to bring out the sides and we can eat. | 把配菜端出去 我们就能开饭了 |
[09:59] | Oh, we can do that. | 我们去吧 |
[10:00] | – Right? – Yeah. I’m… Yeah. | 我们去吧 对 我…我都要饿死了 |
[10:02] | – I’m starving. – Yeah, um, we’ll get the sides. | 对 我…我都要饿死了 -对 我们去端配菜 -好 我都要饿死了 |
[10:04] | – Excellent. – Mm-hmm. | -好极了 -我们去吧 好的 |
[10:05] | Okay. Let’s go. Okay. | -好极了 -我们去吧 好的 |
[10:09] | Well, this is a very interesting development. | 事情变得有意思了 |
[10:11] | Mm-hmm. | |
[10:12] | Something tells me that Los Angeles wasn’t | 我有预感 他不只是想念路洛杉矶 |
[10:15] | all that he was missing. | 年度慈善联谊会 会场坐席安排 |
[10:28] | No, this is all wrong. | 不行 全都搞错了 |
[10:30] | You’ve got Schipp International sitting next to ZenithPro. | 你让西普国际挨着赞尼斯普罗 |
[10:35] | The donors are seated exactly as you asked, sir. | 先生 赞助商完全是按照你的意思排座的 |
[10:37] | I wrote down all your instructions verbatim. | 我之前一字一句地记下了你的指示 |
[10:40] | Welp, you must have heard wrong. | 那你肯定听错了 |
[10:42] | We all make mistakes, just put RevitaThon | 人都会犯错 |
[10:44] | next to Post-Everest and we should be fine. | 让莱维特索恩挨着普斯特艾福瑞斯特 应该就没问题了 |
[10:49] | That breaks the rule of seating tech next to telecom. | 但那就违反了不能把技术公司 和电信公司安排在一起的规矩 |
[10:53] | Who made that stupid rule? | 这蠢规矩谁制定的 |
[10:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[10:57] | You never seat tech next to telecom, | 绝对不能让技术公司和电信公司挨着 |
[11:00] | especially when there’s steak knives present. | 尤其是他们可能会动起手来 |
[11:08] | Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:09] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[11:12] | Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:14] | Fix it! | 解决好 |
[11:16] | Fix. It. | 解决好 |
[11:18] | Fix it! | 解决好 |
[11:20] | Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:22] | – Fix it! – Okay. | -解决好 -知道了 |
[11:23] | Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:25] | Fix it. Fix it. Fix it. | 解决好 解决好 |
[11:27] | Fix it. Fix it. Fix it. Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:29] | Fix it. Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:30] | Fix it. Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:32] | Fix it. | 解决好 |
[11:33] | Okay, I figured it out. | 好的 我想好了 |
[11:35] | We’ve got the wrong shaped tables. | 桌子形状不对 |
[11:37] | We need to go rectangular. | 得准备长方形的 |
[11:40] | But the rounds are the only tables the venue has. | 但会场只有圆桌 |
[11:44] | Then looks like it’s BYOT. | 看来那就得自备桌子了 |
[11:45] | Let’s get on the horn with the event planner and make it happen. | 给活动策划人打电话 想办法解决 |
[11:48] | How are they gonna get new tables and linens delivered in time? | 他们要怎么及时送来新桌子和桌布 |
[11:51] | Well, worst case scenario, you can always pick them up yourself. | 最坏的情况 你可以自取 |
[11:56] | Just fix it. | 快去解决 |
[12:02] | Just fix it. | 快去解决 |
[12:14] | Hello? | 你在听吗 |
[12:17] | Earth to Tyler… | 地球呼叫泰勒 |
[12:20] | Are you gonna fix it? | 你能解决好吗 |
[12:22] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[12:25] | Hey, Tyler. How’s it going with the special project? | 嘿 泰勒 特别项目进展如何 |
[12:30] | Make sure you get those connections right. | 一定别接错线 |
[12:31] | Really want it to blow everyone in Skyler’s class away. | 我真的很想让斯凯勒的同学开一下眼界 |
[12:41] | Also, I don’t know about this color story. | 颜色好像也不太对劲 |
[12:43] | – Can you fix it? – Sure. | 你能解决吗 没问题 |
[12:49] | – Good morning, there you are. – I’ll take those. | 早上好 给你 |
[12:53] | – There you are, sir. – Thanks, man. | 给你 |
[12:57] | All right, here you go. | 先生 |
[12:58] | No. That’s Mr. Sanderick’s. | 不对 那是桑德里克先生的 |
[13:01] | Oat milk. Says cow’s milk could literally kill him. | 燕麦奶 他说牛奶会让他送命 |
[13:03] | Thanks. | -谢谢 -我们要是有那么幸运就好了 |
[13:05] | Like we could be so lucky. | -谢谢 -我们要是有那么幸运就好了 |
[13:08] | Finally. | 可算来了 |
[13:09] | You know, I appreciate your egalitarian approach to coffee distro, | 可算来了 我很欣赏你人人平等的咖啡分配方式 |
[13:13] | but nobody likes an under-caffeinated boss. | 但没人喜欢咖啡因摄入不足的上司 |
[13:16] | Certainly not me. | 我绝对不这样 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God, is he okay? | 老天 他没事吧 |
[13:37] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, no. | -老天 |
[13:39] | This is really happening. | -糟了 这是真的 |
[13:41] | – What’s going on? – Did I give him the wrong coffee? | -怎么回事 -我是不是给错了咖啡 |
[13:42] | – Oh, no. What? – I gave him the wrong coffee. | -不 怎么回事 |
[13:44] | Does anyone know CPR? | 你会心肺复苏吗 -我给错了他咖啡 |
[13:46] | _ | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[13:48] | _ | 我好像谋杀了我上司 |
[13:50] | – I’m sorry. Did you just say… – Yes! I killed my boss | 抱歉 你是说… |
[13:53] | with a latte macchiato. | 对 我用一杯拿铁玛奇朵害死了我上司 |
[13:55] | He’s allergic to dairy and I gave him the wrong drink. | 他对奶制品过敏 我给错了他咖啡 |
[13:57] | What’s your name and address? | 你叫什么 地址是哪里 |
[13:59] | Tyler. We’re at 1300 Avenue of the Stars. | 我是泰勒 |
[14:01] | Sixth floor. Tell them to hurry! | 我们在星辰大道1300号六层 让他们赶紧来 |
[14:03] | Help is on the way. Is he breathing? | -救援马上就到 他还有呼吸吗 -没了 |
[14:05] | No. His heart’s not beating either. I started CPR. | 他也没有心跳 我开始做心肺复苏了 |
[14:09] | Good. That’ll keep blood flowing through his body | 好的 那样会在急救人员到达之前 |
[14:11] | while we wait for paramedics to arrive. | 保持他全身的血液流通 |
[14:13] | Please don’t die. | 拜托不要死 我不是故意的 我发誓 |
[14:14] | I never really meant it. I swear. | 拜托不要死 我不是故意的 我发誓 |
[14:16] | Tyler, what you described sounds like an accident. | 泰勒 根据你的描述 |
[14:19] | – Why did you say… – Because I wanted him dead! | 听起来是个意外 你为什么说… |
[14:21] | I fantasied about it so many times, you have no idea. | 因为我一直盼着他死 我幻想了无数次 你都不知道 |
[14:25] | But this time I think my subconscious actually made it happen. | 但这次我的潜意识 好像真的让幻想变成了现实 派遣洛杉矶消防局 |
[14:35] | Dispatch said this was an allergic reaction. | 调度中心说是过敏事件 |
[14:37] | Caller claimed it attempted murder. | 呼叫人声称是蓄意谋杀 |
[14:39] | – Details are hazy. – Step aside, LAFD. | 具体细节还不清楚 |
[14:41] | – Don’t you die on me. – Coming through, LAFD. | -都让开 我们是洛杉矶消防局 -不许你死 |
[14:44] | Step back. | 借过 洛杉矶消防局 后退 不许你死 |
[14:45] | Don’t you die on me. | 不许你死 |
[14:46] | – Don’t you die on me. – Sir, we’re with the LAFD, | -不许你死 -先生 |
[14:48] | we got this. | 洛杉矶消防局 交给我们吧 |
[14:50] | All right, why don’t you and I have a conversation first | 好了 不如咱俩先聊聊 |
[14:52] | and give them some room? | 让他们施救 |
[14:56] | I’m not getting a pulse. Hooking him up to the Lifepak. | 我没感觉到脉搏 |
[14:58] | All right, starting compressions. | -给他上体外除颤仪 -开始按压 |
[15:00] | If I thought about killing him in advance, | 如果我之前想过杀死他 |
[15:01] | is that considered premeditation? | 那这算预谋谋杀吗 |
[15:04] | That’s more prison time, right? | -这样会被判更多年 对吧 -好了 |
[15:05] | All right, before you start talking your way | 你先别忙着把自己说进鹈鹕湾监狱 |
[15:07] | into Pelican Bay, I need to read you your rights. | 我要先宣读你的权利 |
[15:10] | He’s hooked up. I’m analyzing rhythm. | 已经接上了 我在分析心率 |
[15:12] | – Cap, can you bag him? – I’m on it. | -队长 你能给他输氧吗 -马上 |
[15:14] | So you thought about killing him? | 所以你考虑过杀死他 |
[15:16] | More than once? | 而且不止一次吗 |
[15:17] | More than once a day. | 每天都不止一次 |
[15:18] | Sometimes I didn’t make it to lunch | 有时候我都熬不到午餐 |
[15:20] | without envisioning his gruesome death. | 就开始幻想他的惨死 |
[15:22] | Which… I’m not proud of, by the way. | 我为这样的自己感到羞愧 |
[15:25] | Okay, that’s a good start. | 好吧 这是个不错的开端 |
[15:26] | Can you explain to me how he ended up on the floor | 你能跟我解释一下 |
[15:29] | without a pulse? | 他怎么就摔倒在地 没了脉搏吗 |
[15:30] | He has this terrible dairy allergy. | 他对奶制品有严重的过敏 |
[15:32] | And I gave him the wrong coffee. | 我给了他错误的咖啡 |
[15:34] | – On purpose? – Maybe? | -故意的吗 |
[15:36] | He’s in V-tach. | -或许是 |
[15:37] | Preparing to shock. | 他现在心室性心搏过速 准备电击 |
[15:42] | Come on. | -醒醒啊 -他没有反应 |
[15:43] | – Come on. – He’s not responding. | -醒醒啊 -他没有反应 |
[15:45] | And you’re not sure which cup you gave him? | 你不确定给他的是哪一杯吗 |
[15:48] | Had to be the wrong one. I mean, look at him. | 肯定是给错了 你看看他现在的样子 |
[15:50] | Preparing to shock again. | 准备再次电击 |
[15:56] | We’re losing him. | 他要没命了 |
[15:58] | Resuming compressions. | 继续按压 |
[16:04] | We’ve got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[16:05] | Normal rhythm returning. | 正在恢复正常心率 |
[16:08] | All right, well, that’s good news for you. | 好了 这对你来说是好消息 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 对 现在是谋杀未遂了 |
[16:12] | Just attempted murder then. | 对 现在是谋杀未遂了 |
[16:14] | Or maybe not murder at all. | 或许根本不是谋杀 |
[16:15] | This man had a heart attack. | 他犯了心脏病 |
[16:16] | Not an allergic reaction? | 所以不是过敏吗 |
[16:18] | There’s no swelling of the mouth, no hives. | 口腔没有肿胀 |
[16:20] | Looks like a textbook coronary. | 没有荨麻疹 是典型的心脏病 |
[16:24] | I didn’t almost kill him? | 我没有差点害死他吗 |
[16:25] | Even better, you probably saved his life. | 不止呢 或许你还救了他一命 |
[16:28] | Looks like you wasted a trip, Sergeant. | 看来你白跑一趟了 警佐 |
[16:31] | Next time you feel the need to confess your deep, | 下次你要想坦白自己心底深处的黑暗幻想 |
[16:34] | dark fantasies, might I suggest a priest? | 可不可以去找牧师 |
[16:45] | – Are you sure it looks okay? – Absolutely. | 你确定这样穿没问题吗 |
[16:49] | Don’t you remember how handsome everybody said you looked | 绝对没有 嘿 你不记得上次穿这身衣服时 |
[16:52] | when you wore it last time? | 大家都夸你帅吗 |
[16:53] | But is it too small now? | 但现在是不是有点小了 |
[16:56] | It fits you like a glove. | 你穿上正正好 |
[16:57] | Any bigger and people might think you borrowed it from your father. | 要是大点的话 |
[17:00] | They say | 别人会以为你穿你父亲的衣服 |
[17:03] | you should only be able to see a quarter inch | 他们说袖子应该只露六毫米 |
[17:05] | of your shirt sleeve, but this looks more like a half. | 但现在都露12毫米了 |
[17:08] | – Who’s they? – The Internet. | -“他们”是谁 -网上的人 |
[17:10] | Any more suavecito, you can give James Bond a run for his money. | 你要是再精致一点 恐怕詹姆斯·邦德都要丢饭碗了 |
[17:13] | Okay. Can I get a haircut this week? | 好吧 |
[17:15] | Now a haircut? | 这周我能去理发吗 又要理发 怎么回事 你有约会吗 |
[17:17] | Why, you got some kind of hot date? | 又要理发 怎么回事 你有约会吗 |
[17:19] | No. Geez! | 没有 老天爷 |
[17:21] | Okay, I need to change now. Bye. | 好了 我得换衣服了 |
[17:24] | Oh, okay. All right, let’s go. | 你们快出去 好吧 我们走 |
[17:26] | Sure, okay, honey. I’ll let you. | 快走 好了 亲爱的 我会看着他 |
[17:29] | Okay, okay. | -好了 -出去 |
[17:30] | – Out, out. – Okay, okay. | -好了 -出去 |
[17:32] | What was that all about? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[17:34] | He’s excited about the school party, and he wants to look good. | 他对学校的派对很是期待 而且想看起来帅帅的 |
[17:37] | But I’m starting to think that there might be | 我开始觉得他或许在学校里 |
[17:38] | a first crush situation going on here. | |
[17:41] | Wow. First crush? | -有了第一个喜欢的人 -哇 |
[17:43] | Mm-hmm. | 第一个喜欢的人吗 |
[17:44] | I mean, that’s great, but I wonder why | 这很好啊 |
[17:47] | he hasn’t said anything to me about it. | 但他干吗不跟我说呢 |
[17:49] | Oh, you’re suddenly in a hurry to give dating advice? | 你突然着急给约会建议了吗 |
[17:51] | I’m just saying, I thought we were past | 我的意思是 |
[17:52] | the whole keeping secrets phase. | 我以为我们之间早就坦诚相见了 |
[17:54] | You know how it is at that age. | 听着 你知道这年龄段的孩子 |
[17:56] | Sometimes talking about your dreams makes it seem all too real. | 有时候 跟别人聊自己的梦想 会让它看起来太过真实 |
[18:01] | Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. | 有时候 幻想要比现实美好 |
[18:05] | One, two, three. | 一 |
[18:09] | Perfect. | 二 三 |
[18:11] | It’s like her own little Korean goshiwon. | 完美 就像她自己的韩式鸽子笼 |
[18:13] | How come you never set the place up this nice | 是啊 我和艾伯特暂住你家时 |
[18:15] | when me and Albert did our stints crashing here? | 你怎么就没为我俩布置得这么舒服呢 |
[18:18] | Because I wanted you to leave. | 因为我希望你们赶紧走 |
[18:20] | Well, | |
[18:21] | I think it’s adorable. | 我觉得很不错 |
[18:23] | But let’s ask the expert. What do you think of your new room? | 但我们听听专家怎么看 你喜欢自己的新房间吗 |
[18:27] | It’s all yours, kid. | 床 爸爸 |
[18:29] | – This is all new? – Yeah. | 都是你的了 孩子 |
[18:31] | I mean, how many new toys did you buy her? | -这些全都是新的吗 -是吗 你给她买了多少新玩具 |
[18:33] | This is a big change for her. I thought we could smooth it over… | 这对她来说是个很大的转变 |
[18:36] | With bribery? Why didn’t I think of that? | -我想着可以稍微缓和一下 -通过贿赂吗 |
[18:38] | Well, she seems to like it. | -我怎么就没想到呢 |
[18:40] | I told you. | -她看起来很喜欢这里 我就说吧 |
[18:43] | It’s gonna be great. | 是的 爸爸 一定不会有问题 |
[19:02] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[19:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:20] | Dada? | 嘿 爸爸 |
[19:22] | Daddy. Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[19:24] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[19:33] | Mama, I no sleep. | 妈妈 我睡不着 |
[19:40] | Yeah. It’s not great. | 好吧 有问题 |
[19:47] | There goes another one. | 又坏了一根 |
[19:48] | Can’t we just use | |
[19:50] | regular pencils to fill these out? | 填的时候就不能用普通铅笔吗 |
[19:52] | No. My grandmother always said | 不行 |
[19:54] | the tiny lotto pencils have lucky properties. And… | 我奶奶总是说 小支的乐透铅笔能带来好运 |
[19:58] | …they’re festive. | 而且这种铅笔很喜庆 |
[20:00] | Since when are you superstitious? | 你什么时候开始变得迷信了 |
[20:03] | And remind me again, how many jackpots your grandmother hit? | 再跟我说说 你奶奶中过多少次彩票 |
[20:06] | You know, you better watch it or you won’t be getting | 你最好当心 |
[20:08] | the Gayle treatment in my post-winning Oprah lifestyle. | 不然等我中大奖 |
[20:12] | Oh… | 过上奥普拉的生活时 |
[20:15] | I just wish it wasn’t my turn | 可是会跟你绝交 |
[20:17] | to fill out the whole firehouse’s tickets… | 真希望不是我 |
[20:19] | Oof. | 用这些迷你高尔夫版的2号铅笔 |
[20:20] | …with these mini golf edition #2s. | 填整个消防局的票 |
[20:24] | Who does that one belong to? | 那张是谁的 |
[20:26] | – Uh… Bobby. – Oh. | 那张是谁的 |
[20:28] | What are his lucky numbers? | 鲍比的 |
[20:30] | Uh, two, seven… | 他的幸运数字是什么 |
[20:33] | Oh, that’s Harry’s birthday. | 那是哈利的生日 |
[20:35] | Oh. | |
[20:36] | Twelve, twenty-nine… | |
[20:39] | Mm, that’s May’s birthday. | 是麦伊的生日 |
[20:40] | Oh. | |
[20:41] | And nine, one. | |
[20:43] | Wait a minute. Can you read his handwriting? | 然后是9 1 |
[20:46] | ‘Cause my birthday is | 等一下 你能看出他的字迹吗 |
[20:47] | – three, two, two… – Nine, one. | -因为我的生日是3 |
[20:49] | 2 … As in 1991. | |
[20:51] | The last year the Minnesota Twins won the World Series. | 1991年 明尼苏达双城队赢得世界大赛的最后一年 |
[20:55] | Okay, I’m gonna have to talk to this man about his priorities. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | Do you play his birthday? | 我得跟这家伙聊聊他的优先等级了 你会填他的生日吗 |
[21:01] | No, I don’t play birthdays. | 不 我从不填生日 |
[21:03] | I have my own system. | 我有自己的一套体系 |
[21:06] | So, what’s your lottery fantasy if you win? | 如果你中彩票 那有什么幻想 |
[21:10] | And don’t you say retiring and buying a beachside compound | 别说你要退休 在海边买个院子 |
[21:13] | ’cause I know that’s a lie. | 因为我知道那是谎言 |
[21:15] | Oh, no, no, no. I would give it all away. | 因为我知道那是谎言 不会 |
[21:18] | – All of it? – Yeah. | 我会全部捐掉 -全都捐掉吗 -对 |
[21:20] | To, like, charity? | 捐给慈善机构吗 |
[21:22] | To people. You hear these stories | 捐给人们 |
[21:25] | about a family who lost their home | 我们经常听说失去住所的家庭 |
[21:27] | or someone gets in a terrible accident | 或者有人出了严重的事故 |
[21:28] | and can’t afford the medical bills. | 付不起医药费 |
[21:31] | And I always think, what if you had the money to just help? | 我总是会想 |
[21:35] | Oh. | “如果我有帮助他人的钱呢” |
[21:36] | That’s a surprisingly altruistic fantasy. | 你的幻想真是出人意料的无私 |
[21:40] | But I have also always wanted a swimming pool. | 但我也一直想要个游泳池 |
[21:44] | Don’t go nuts dreaming too big now. | 你可别因为幻想太远大变得痴魔 |
[21:48] | You know, I have a great life. | 我现在过得很不错 |
[21:51] | I have a husband that I love who loves me. | 我爱我丈夫 他也爱我 |
[21:54] | And I have two amazing children. | 我还有两个优秀的孩子 |
[21:56] | Who might want to be millionaires someday. | 他们可能有朝一日想当百万富翁 |
[21:58] | Harry might. | 哈利或许会想 |
[22:00] | He’d probably want to buy a spaceship and go circling round the Earth. | 他或许会想买一艘宇宙飞船 绕着地球转圈 |
[22:04] | I was gonna buy that for Karen. | 我打算给凯伦买一艘的 |
[22:05] | Oh. Mm. | |
[22:07] | – And what about May? – Oh. | 那麦伊呢 |
[22:09] | She’s not gonna want to buy Twitter or something? | 她不会想买下推特或什么吗 |
[22:11] | I hear that’s a thing now. | 我听说现在真有这么回事 |
[22:12] | May is too sensible for that. | 我听说现在真有这么回事 麦伊不至于那么无脑 |
[22:14] | You say that like that’s a bad thing. | 听你的语气 |
[22:16] | Mm. | 感觉这是件坏事 |
[22:17] | I just see her worrying about school. | 我只是看到她为学校的事担心 |
[22:20] | – Mm. – Still feeling like | |
[22:22] | she needs to fit in. | 她还是感觉自己格格不入 |
[22:24] | May’s had a different experience than her friends. – Mm-hmm. – Two years of dealing with | 麦伊跟她的朋友有着不同的经历 |
[22:30] | life-and-death emergencies. | 两年处理紧急生死事故的经历 |
[22:32] | She’s grown up because of that. | 她因此也成长了 |
[22:34] | Yeah. I’m still waiting for her to realize that. | 她因此也成长了 |
[22:38] | That her life experiences | 对 |
[22:41] | don’t just make her different. | 我还在等她自己明白到这一点 她的人生经历不只是让她与众不同 |
[22:43] | They are actually her superpower. | 那其实是她的超能力 |
[22:46] | – Hmm. – Huh. | |
[22:49] | So, what’d you think? | |
[22:50] | That the campus is nicer than when my dad took me | 你怎么想 |
[22:52] | for football games. | 校园比我爸当初带去看橄榄球比赛时 |
[22:53] | Are you coming inside? | 更漂亮了 |
[22:55] | Uh, you didn’t tell me there was a party going on. | 你要进去吗 你没跟我说在举行派对 |
[22:57] | Oh, it’s not a party, it’s more like a kickback. | 不是派对 |
[22:59] | Come on. Don’t worry. | 就是大家一起玩玩 |
[23:04] | Holy crap. | 哎呀 |
[23:05] | Is that May Grant? | 哎呀 |
[23:08] | Long time no see. Bring it in! | 这是麦伊·格兰特吗 好久不见 |
[23:10] | – Good seeing you, Hiro. – Oh. | -快抱一个 -见到你很高兴 博 |
[23:17] | Who brought her? | 谁带她来的 |
[23:18] | Relax. We went to high school together | 谁带她来的 放松 |
[23:20] | and she happens to be awesome. | 我们是高中同学 而且她人很好 |
[23:22] | You still saving the world at the dispatch center? | 你还在调度中心拯救生命吗 |
[23:24] | What are you talking about? | |
[23:26] | May quit and she enrolled in school, like, months ago. | 你在说什么 麦伊退学了 然后她几个月前又进了校园 |
[23:28] | And you didn’t call me? We’re practically neighbors. | 你都没打给我吗 我们算得上是邻居 |
[23:32] | I’m sorry, I’ve just been trying to stay focused in my classes. | 抱歉 我只是忙着学业的事 |
[23:35] | Hustle hard, right? | -要刻苦学习 对吧 -你说得对 |
[23:37] | That’s what’s up. | -要刻苦学习 对吧 -你说得对 |
[23:38] | Yo, can I get you guys anything? | 你们需要什么吗 啤酒还是塞尔兹矿泉水 |
[23:39] | – A beer, a seltzer? – Seltzer me. | 你们需要什么吗 啤酒还是塞尔兹矿泉水 |
[23:41] | Nothing for me, thanks. | -我要塞尔兹 -我什么都不用 谢了 |
[23:43] | ‘Cause you got an early morning class tomorrow? | 你明天一大早要上课吗 |
[23:45] | – No, but I did drive. – Cool. | 不是 |
[23:49] | So, um, this is Hank, | 但我开了车 没问题 |
[23:51] | he’s an engineering student, and that’s Felipe, | 这是汉克 他是工程系的学生 |
[23:53] | – he’s in design school. – Hmm. | 那是费利佩 他是学设计的 |
[23:55] | Sorry, I didn’t… | 抱歉 我不… |
[23:56] | I didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉 我不… 我还不知道你叫什么 |
[23:58] | No, you didn’t. But, uh, | 没错 |
[24:00] | I was just leaving. | 但我正打算 |
[24:02] | From my own home where I pay rent. | 从我交房租的家里离开 |
[24:09] | Uh… | |
[24:10] | He must be having a day. | 他今天一定很不顺心 |
[24:12] | Every day is a day with Erik. Dude takes a little getting used to, | 埃里克就没有过顺心的时候 |
[24:15] | but he pays the rent on time and he cleans up after himself. | 得花点时间才能适应那家伙 |
[24:17] | So, what more can you ask for? | 但他按时交房租 用完家里的设施后也会打扫 |
[24:19] | Manners? | 所以还能要求什么呢 礼貌吗 |
[24:22] | Come on, let me show you to | 走了 我带你去认识一下 更懂社交规矩的室友 |
[24:23] | the more socially appropriate roommates. | 走了 我带你去认识一下 更懂社交规矩的室友 |
[24:25] | Great. | 好 |
[24:31] | So who’s this mystery crush of Christopher’s? | 克里斯托弗的神秘暗恋对象是谁 |
[24:34] | No idea. He’s not spilling, | 我不知道 |
[24:36] | I don’t feel like pushing. | 他不肯说 |
[24:38] | Isn’t he kind of young to start dating? | 我也不想逼他 他还这么小 开始约会合适吗 |
[24:41] | It’s not like he’s taking ’em out to dinner and a movie. | 他又不是邀请对方吃晚饭或看电影 |
[24:43] | He’s just going out to a school party. | 只是要参加一个学校的派对 |
[24:45] | Look, there is nothing wrong with a little harmless | 听着 |
[24:47] | adolescent infatuation. | 青春期无伤大雅的迷恋 没什么不好的 |
[24:49] | So, how old were you when you had your first crush, Buckaroo? | 小巴克 你第一次暗恋别人时是几岁 |
[24:53] | Uh, kindergarten. Miss Garcia. RIP. | 幼儿园的时候 加西亚老师 愿她安息 |
[25:03] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 不敢相信我们真要这么做 |
[25:04] | I know. We’re finally about to live our fantasy. | 我知道 |
[25:25] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah… ♪ | 我们终于能将幻想变成现实了 |
[25:27] | This is gonna be so much better than a plane. | 这肯定比在飞机上做爽得多 |
[25:29] | Everybody does a plane. This is legend. | 在飞机上做太老掉牙了 |
[25:33] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | 这是传奇 |
[25:34] | ♪ Give it to me now, give it to me now ♪ | |
[25:36] | Hen, tell us about your first kiss. | 小亨 跟我们说说你初吻的事 |
[25:38] | This kid Ricardo Sanchez was my first kiss. | 小亨 跟我们说说你初吻的事 我初吻的那个男孩叫里卡多·桑切兹 |
[25:41] | Sixth grade. Someone dared us to make out | 六年级的时候 |
[25:44] | – under the bleachers. – Ooh, salacious. | 有人激我们 说我们不敢在露天看台亲热 |
[25:46] | I was not aware there was gonna be tongue involved, | 听起来很香艳 我当时不知道要用到舌头 |
[25:49] | so essentially he just licked my lips for, like, | 所以他基本上就舔了我的嘴唇五秒钟 |
[25:52] | five seconds, and then I ran away. | 然后我就跑开了 |
[25:53] | That sounds traumatizing. | 听起来给你造成了创伤 |
[25:56] | Illuminating. | 其实对我是一种启发 |
[25:57] | I realized I was kissing the wrong Suarez. | 其实对我是一种启发 后来我发现吻错了苏拉雷斯家的人 |
[26:00] | His sister Martina was more my speed. | 他妹妹玛蒂娜更合我的口味 |
[26:03] | Ah. Right. | |
[26:04] | We’ve drifted off topic. | 好了 我们偏题了 |
[26:06] | Christopher isn’t kissing anyone. He’s not. | 克里斯托弗不会亲任何人 |
[26:08] | ♪ We can do it in the DJ booth… ♪ | 不会的 |
[26:10] | Right? | |
[26:12] | ♪ With cherries and strawberries on top ♪ | 对吧 |
[26:14] | ♪ Lick it, don’t stop, keep the door locked ♪ | |
[26:15] | ♪ Don’t knock while the boat rock… ♪ | |
[26:20] | I know it’s normal. | 我知道这很正常 |
[26:22] | I just didn’t think Christopher was old enough yet. | 我只是觉得克里斯托弗还没到那个年纪 |
[26:24] | Maybe the problem is it makes you feel old. | 或许问题在于 你会觉得自己老了 |
[26:26] | – Wait till he starts shaving. – Before you know it, | 等他开始刮胡子再看吧 |
[26:28] | someone’s gonna be calling you Grandpa. | 不知不觉间 就会有人叫你爷爷了 |
[26:30] | I don’t know why I tell you guys anything. | 我干吗要告诉你们这件事 |
[26:32] | Who else you gonna talk to? | 不然你要跟谁聊 |
[26:33] | Carla. From now on, I’m only talking to Carla. | 不然你要跟谁聊 卡拉 |
[26:37] | Dispatch to 118, | 从现在开始 我只跟卡拉聊 |
[26:39] | reports of a fire at DuPont RV Storage. | 调度中心呼叫118中队 杜邦野营车车库发生火灾 |
[26:42] | Copy that, Dispatch, 118 responding. | 收到 调度中心 118中队马上过去 |
[26:46] | This just keeps getting better. | 真是越来越刺激了 |
[26:49] | ♪ And I wanna move from the bed ♪ | |
[26:51] | ♪ Down to the, down to the… ♪ | |
[26:52] | Uh, what was that? | |
[26:54] | ♪ You make it so good I don’t wanna leave ♪ | 什么声音 |
[26:56] | ♪ But I gotta kn-kn-kn-know ♪ | |
[26:57] | ♪ What’s-what’s your fantasy? ♪ | |
[26:59] | You guys secured all the gear and locked the compartment doors? | 你们放好了所有装备 把隔间的门都锁好了吧 |
[27:01] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是 -锁好了 |
[27:03] | ♪ And I wanna move from the bed down to the… ♪ | -是 |
[27:06] | You better take Wilcox. There’s construction up ahead. | -锁好了 |
[27:11] | Whoa! Oh! | 嘿 |
[27:13] | Oh! | 最好走威尔克斯路 前方有工地 |
[27:15] | Stop the engine. Pull over. | 关闭消防设备 靠路边停车 |
[27:19] | Try to stay still, sir. LAFD. We’re here to help. | 请你不要动 先生 |
[27:22] | All right. | 我们是洛杉矶消防局的 前来帮你 |
[27:25] | Looks like we got second-degree abrasions, | 看起来是二级擦伤 |
[27:28] | separated shoulder. | 肩膀脱臼 |
[27:30] | Try to stay still, sir. | 尽量不要动 先生 |
[27:34] | Irregular pupillary responses indicating a probable concussion. | 不规则的瞳孔反应 可能有脑震荡 |
[27:38] | Let’s get him a C-collar and start irrigating these wounds. | 给他戴颈托 开始冲洗伤口 |
[27:40] | Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118. | 调度中心 我是118中队的纳什队长 |
[27:42] | We’ve encountered a trauma victim in transit. | 我们路上遇到一个创伤患者 |
[27:45] | Looks like we won’t be able to make that RV Storage fire. | 看起来我们没办法赶往野营车库救火了 |
[27:47] | There aren’t any tall buildings around here. | 这附近也没有高大的建筑 |
[27:49] | Right, and unless that song was based in truth, | 对 除非那首歌是根据真实情况创作的 |
[27:52] | I don’t think it’s ever actually raining men. I don’t think he fell from the sky. | 我并不觉得天上会掉男人下来 |
[28:12] | – Ah… – Uh… Hi. | 他估计不是从天上掉下来的 |
[28:18] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[28:20] | Is he gonna be okay? | 你好 他不会有事吧 |
[28:26] | What the hell were you two thinking | 你们俩到底怎么想的 跑到那上面搭车 |
[28:27] | – hitching a ride up there? – I don’t know. | 你们俩到底怎么想的 跑到那上面搭车 |
[28:29] | You don’t know. What do you mean you don’t know? | 我不知道 |
[28:32] | It was just something we always fantasized about. | 不知道 你说“不知道”是什么意思 |
[28:34] | Having sex on top of a firetruck. | 这是我们一直以来的幻想 在消防车车顶做爱 |
[28:37] | Oh, hey, like Backdraft. | 就像《回火》里的情节 |
[28:40] | Backdraft was a seminal influence on Buck’s life. | 《回火》对巴克的人生 产生了“精”天动地的影响 |
[28:43] | Sorry, poor choice of words. | 抱歉 用词不太恰当 |
[28:44] | That has to be the dumbest, most dangerous | 抱歉 用词不太恰当 这一定是最白痴 |
[28:47] | and dumbest fantasy I’ve ever heard of. | 最危险 也最… 我听说最愚蠢的幻想 |
[28:50] | And it’s not a truck, it’s an engine. | 而且那不是普通卡车 |
[29:00] | Hey. I’m at Hiro’s house to scoop you. | 是消防设备车 |
[29:02] | Hey, my bad, I got stuck in traffic. | 嘿 我到博家了 过来接你 |
[29:04] | You can just hang inside until I get home. | 都怪我 我堵车了 |
[29:06] | – I’ll be there in, like, ten. – Okay. | 你先去里面等我回家 我大概10分钟后到 |
[29:16] | You again. Why are you here? | 好 又是你 你怎么来了 |
[29:19] | Hi. I’m just waiting for Darius. | 嗨 |
[29:23] | It should only be a few minutes. | 我过来等达瑞斯 只待几分钟 |
[29:30] | I feel like we got off on the wrong foot the other night. | 我感觉那晚我们有点误会 |
[29:33] | I’m May. | 我是麦伊 |
[29:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:38] | Sure seems like it could be hard to study in a house this busy. | 家里这么乱 很难集中精力学习吧 |
[29:42] | So many distractions. | 非常多分心的事 |
[29:44] | Uh, what’s your major? | 你是什么专业的 |
[29:45] | I’m not a student. | 你是什么专业的 |
[29:47] | The need for post-secondary education is a myth | 我不是学生 我搞不懂高等教育的必要性 |
[29:49] | propagated to keep young people too | 只不过是让年轻人无暇观察现实 |
[29:51] | distracted to see what’s really there. | 只不过是让年轻人无暇观察现实 |
[29:53] | Which is? | |
[29:55] | Nothing. | 什么现实 |
[29:58] | Wow, that’s… That’s a little bleak. | 虚无的现实 |
[30:01] | So what’s the point, then, if we’re | 你的看法有点悲观 |
[30:03] | just living in a void of nothingness? | 那还有什么意义 如果我们只是活在虚空中 |
[30:05] | Because where there is nothing, there is only room for growth. | 正因为虚空 |
[30:08] | What kind of growth? | 才有成长的空间 |
[30:10] | You wouldn’t understand. | 什么成长 |
[30:13] | – Oh, let me help you with those. – I don’t need your help. | 跟你说不明白 -我帮你捡 -我不需要你帮忙 |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好吧 很高兴跟你聊天 《孙子兵法》 构思本 我的幻想 |
[30:25] | Nice talking to you. | 呆子 怪人 废物 我不是他们的一分子 把他们杀光 |
[30:52] | I’m telling you, there’s some kind of plan | 老天 |
[30:55] | written in this book. | 真的 这笔记本里制定了计划 |
[30:56] | What kind of plan? | 什么计划 |
[30:57] | There’s all these rants about a female conspiracy | 什么计划 |
[31:00] | to keep men down, and that the world will only grow | 有很多批判女人阴谋压制男人的气话 |
[31:02] | – if it burns. – I don’t know | 还说世界会在大火后重生 |
[31:04] | what kind of fantasy this man is living in, | 我不知道这家伙有什么幻想 |
[31:05] | but is there a specific target indicated? | 但有没有特定的目标 |
[31:09] | A supermarket, nightclub, train station? Anything. | 超市 夜店 战争即将来临 |
[31:13] | No specifics. It’s all kind of coded. | 火车站什么的 没有特定的目标 |
[31:16] | But there are steps. | 感觉都是密语 不过有具体的步骤 |
[31:18] | “Steps To Glory,” actually. “Recon, weaponize, execute, escape.” | 通向光荣的步骤 侦查 |
[31:23] | We have no idea which step he’s on. | 购置武器 处决 |
[31:26] | Is there any chance I’m just overreacting? | 逃亡 我们不知道他在哪一步 我有没有可能是反应过度 |
[31:29] | I know I saw something, so I needed to say something, | 我看到了异常 所以必须说出来 |
[31:32] | I just don’t want to wrongfully accuse someone | 我只是不想冤枉一个看起来 |
[31:34] | for what I know could just be some very dark fiction. | 真的很黑暗的人 |
[31:37] | Listen, May, fantasy or not, there’s | 听着 麦伊 不管是不是幻想 |
[31:39] | no room for error in these situations. | 这种情况不允许有任何差错 |
[31:41] | Okay, so we put him on a watch list, | 好 那我们把他放在观察名单上 |
[31:44] | investigate firearm purchases, past or pending, | 调查武器购买记录 不管是过去的还是现存的 |
[31:46] | and pursue a red tag temporary restraining order? | 加急处理 还有临时限制令 |
[31:49] | My thoughts exactly, but in the meantime, | 咱俩想到一块去了 |
[31:52] | you need to steer clear of this young man. | 但与此同时 你必须远离这个年轻人 |
[31:55] | Darius can come stay with us if he needs to. | 如果有必要 达瑞斯可以来我们家住 |
[31:57] | Oh, my God, Darius. | 老天 达瑞斯 |
[31:59] | Hey, what-what’s going on? | 嘿 |
[32:02] | What’s-what’s going on? You lost your phone? | 怎么…怎么回事 怎么了 |
[32:04] | – I can… I can call… – No, it’s not a phone. | 你找不到手机吗 我可以打给你 |
[32:06] | It’s a book, and it belongs to me. | 不 不是手机 是我的一个笔记本 |
[32:08] | Sure. It’s just a book. I mean, we could get you another copy. | 冷静 一个笔记本而已 我们可以给你买个新的 |
[32:10] | No, there’s no copy! | 我不要新的 |
[32:14] | That bitch girlfriend of yours stole it. | 你那个混蛋女朋友偷走了我的本子 你不能这么说她 |
[32:16] | Whoa, whoa, you-you cannot call her that. | 麦伊 别进去 埃里克很危险 |
[32:24] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:27] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不能去 |
[32:38] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[32:40] | Darius won’t answer. I didn’t see if he ever went inside the house, | -嘿 -嘿 达瑞斯不接电话 我没看到他进房子里 |
[32:43] | but Erik is definitely still in there. | 但埃里克绝对还在里面 |
[32:45] | All right, good. Maybe Darius is still just stuck in traffic. | 好 或许达瑞斯还堵在路上呢 |
[32:49] | Who’s that calling? | 谁打来的 |
[32:50] | Darius. | 谁打来的 达瑞斯 |
[32:52] | Darius? Hello? Are you all right? | 喂 达瑞斯 |
[32:54] | We each have something that belongs to the other. | 你没事吧 我们手上都有属于对方的东西 |
[32:57] | Just bring it back and everything will be okay. | 把东西还回来 一切都会没事 |
[33:00] | Speak. | 说话 |
[33:02] | May, just-just do as he says. | 说话 麦伊 按他说的办 |
[33:03] | He’s got me in his room. He’s-he’s gonna kill me. | 我被他扣在了他的房间 他要杀了我 |
[33:10] | Doesn’t seem like anyone else is inside. | 家里应该没有其他人 |
[33:13] | We shut down the street at both ends. | 我们已经从两头封闭了这条路 |
[33:15] | Now, hopefully one of the other roommates | 希望有其他室友出现 |
[33:17] | will show up and give us the layout inside. | 希望有其他室友出现 |
[33:19] | I put in a request for HRT and SWAT, | 告诉我们房子里面的布局 我已经申请派人质救援队和特警队来 |
[33:21] | but I’m not sure they’re gonna make it here in time. | 但不确定他们能否及时赶到 |
[33:23] | How desperate do you think this kid is? | |
[33:25] | Well, last step of his plan was escape. | 你觉得这孩子有多丧心病狂 他的最后一步是逃跑 |
[33:27] | Whatever he was gonna do, seems like he was hoping | 不管他打算做什么 |
[33:31] | to make it out alive. | 貌似他都希望自己能活着 |
[33:32] | Oh, he was headed to Mexico. | 他要去墨西哥 |
[33:35] | – He know we’re outside? – Unfortunately, yes. | -他知道我们在外面吗 -不幸的是 他知道 |
[33:37] | Great. So we lost the element of surprise, too. | 这下好了 |
[33:40] | You know, I would feel better | 也没办法搞突袭了 说起来 |
[33:42] | if he was talking to someone who’d had training. | 他要是能跟接受过训练的人聊聊 我会宽心许多 |
[33:45] | He is. | 他在跟这样的人聊了 |
[33:47] | Erik, I am sorry that I stole your book. | 埃里克 很抱歉我偷拿了你的笔记本 |
[33:50] | It’s your property, and that can be upsetting for you. | 这是你的东西 你可能会生气 |
[33:53] | You don’t know anything. I had plans. | 你懂什么 我制定了计划 |
[33:56] | Big plans, and you ruined them. So now I got a new plan. | 伟大的计划 全被你毁掉了 所以我现在有了个新计划 |
[33:59] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[34:01] | Kill your boyfriend, and break your pathetic little heart. | 是什么 杀了你男友 让你那可悲的小心脏痛不欲生 |
[34:04] | You’re not mad at Darius, Erik. | 埃里克 你生的不是达瑞斯的气 |
[34:06] | – He is not the one you want to hurt. – Huh? | 他不是你想伤害的人 |
[34:09] | Oh, you’re offering to take his place? | 你是想过来替他吗 |
[34:10] | The police would never let that happen. | 你是想过来替他吗 警察绝对不允许这种事发生 |
[34:12] | Surprisingly honest. | 你还真是出乎意料的坦诚 |
[34:14] | – I try to be. – Oh, no, that is a lie. | 你还真是出乎意料的坦诚 我尽量 |
[34:16] | Girls like you are all liars! | 你骗我 你这样的女孩都是骗子 |
[34:18] | You know, they say they want a nice guy like me, but that’s not true. | 她们说想跟我这样的好人交往 但都是骗人的 |
[34:21] | What they really want is some macho jackass | 她们真正想要的是有男人味 |
[34:23] | to treat them like crap. Isn’t that right, pretty boy? | 但对她们使坏的大渣男 |
[34:25] | I’m not like that, man. | -是吧 小白脸 -我不…我不是那种人 |
[34:26] | Darius is a good guy. | 达瑞斯是好人 |
[34:28] | He hasn’t done anything to you. | 他没伤害过你 |
[34:30] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不该落此下场 |
[34:32] | What about what I deserve? | 他不该落此下场 那我该是什么下场 |
[34:33] | What do you think you deserve, Erik? | 那我该是什么下场 你觉得自己应是什么下场 埃里克 |
[34:34] | You have my book, don’t you? | 你觉得自己应是什么下场 埃里克 我的笔记本在你手里 对吧 |
[34:36] | That tells it all. | 我的笔记本在你手里 对吧 上面全写着呢 |
[34:38] | Well, I’d rather get the information straight from the source. | 上面全写着呢 我更愿意你亲口讲给我听 |
[34:41] | What do you want people to know about you? | 你希望人们知道什么 |
[34:42] | I want people to know that I was brave enough to stand up | 我希望人们知道 |
[34:45] | against the conspiracy to keep men down. | 我勇于挺身而出 |
[34:48] | The mainstream media and the lies they peddle. | 反抗压制男人的阴谋 主流媒体和他们大肆宣扬的谎言 |
[34:51] | Protecting pedophiles and prosecuting | 保护恋童癖 |
[34:53] | the true heroes of this country! | 处决这个国家真正的英雄 |
[34:55] | HRT is on the way, but it’s at least | -人质救援队在路上了 |
[34:57] | – another 20 minutes for SWAT. – I’m not sure | 但至少要… -特警队还需要20分钟才到 |
[34:59] | Darius has that much time. | 不确定达瑞斯能不能等下去了 特警队 最多20分钟 继续让他说 |
[35:06] | No way, he’s spiraling. | 不可能 他的情绪越来越激烈 他知道自己很快就会没有选择 |
[35:08] | He knows that his options are running out real soon. | 不可能 他的情绪越来越激烈 他知道自己很快就会没有选择 |
[35:10] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[35:11] | Erik’s a creep, not an idiot. | 为什么这么说 埃里克虽然性子古怪 但他不傻 |
[35:13] | But we just cannot risk going in there without knowing where he is. | 埃里克虽然性子古怪 但他不傻 但我们不知道他的位置 不能冒险进去 |
[35:17] | But what if we did know? If I could get him by a window? | 但如果我们知道呢 如果我可以想办法让他来窗边呢 |
[35:21] | Yeah, do it. You two, come with me. | 好 去吧 |
[35:24] | Are you even listening to me? | 你们俩跟我来 你在听我说话吗 |
[35:25] | I-I’m listening. | 你在听我说话吗 我在听 |
[35:26] | And thank you so much for educating me | 我在听 谢谢你告知我 |
[35:29] | on these really important issues, Erik. | 这些如此重要的问题 埃里克 |
[35:31] | I wish we could continue this conversation. | 真希望我们能继续聊下去 |
[35:34] | It’s really helping me, but I’m afraid we’ve run out of time. | 我真的获益匪浅 但恐怕我们要没时间了 |
[35:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:38] | SWAT and HRT are here. | 什么意思 特警队和人质救援队来了 他们要接手 |
[35:40] | They’re taking over the scene. | 特警队和人质救援队来了 他们要接手 |
[35:41] | From now on it’s just gonna be snipers | 所以从现在开始 就轮到狙击手和战术小组上场了 |
[35:43] | and tactical teams running the show. | 所以从现在开始 就轮到狙击手和战术小组上场了 |
[35:45] | That’s bull. | 你胡扯 |
[35:46] | Why didn’t I hear them pull up? | 你胡扯 我怎么没听到他们停车的声音 |
[35:47] | When there’s a hostage situation in a residential area, | 我怎么没听到他们停车的声音 |
[35:51] | SWAT rolls cold. | 如果居民区出现人质劫持事件 特警队都会悄悄行动 |
[35:52] | No lights, no sirens. | 不亮灯 |
[35:54] | Darius knows what I’m talking about. | 不鸣警笛 达瑞斯明白我的意思 |
[35:57] | May knows what she’s talking about. | 麦伊是专业人士 她当过两年的911调度员 |
[35:58] | She was a 911 dispatcher for two years. | 麦伊是专业人士 她当过两年的911调度员 |
[36:00] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[36:01] | You shouldn’t. | 我为什么要相信你 |
[36:03] | You’re smarter than me, right? | 你不该信我 你比我聪明 对吧 |
[36:07] | Maybe you should just take a look for yourself. | 或许你应该自己看一眼 |
[36:19] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[36:21] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:25] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:30] | You come at me and I’ll put you down. | 你要敢冲我来 |
[36:34] | This is not how it was supposed to go. | 我会开枪 事情不该是这样的 |
[36:39] | It’s not… | 不该是… |
[36:42] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:46] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:48] | Please… | 拜托 |
[36:52] | Cuff him. | 铐上他 |
[36:54] | Please, no, no, no, no. | 铐上他 你要干…不要 |
[36:56] | No, please stop. Ple… | 拜托 住手 |
[36:58] | I’m sor… I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 拜托 真的很…对不起 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[37:25] | Feeling okay? | 证据/物品 |
[37:27] | Still a little shook, but, um, I’ll be all right. | 你没事吧 还有点没缓过来 但我不会有事 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry I didn’t warn you in time. | 抱歉我没及时提醒你 |
[37:33] | It’s my fault that you were in danger because I took his book. | 是我害你陷入危险 因为我拿了他的笔记本 |
[37:36] | Don’t blame yourself for that lunatic’s actions. | 听着 疯子发狂不能怪你 |
[37:40] | You saved my life, May. You saved a lot of lives. | 你救了我的命 麦伊 你救了很多人的命 |
[37:43] | Just doing my job. My old job. | 我只是做尽职而已 老本行 |
[37:46] | It’s kind of crazy how you just took that guy down with a phone. | 你用一部手机就拿下了那家伙 |
[37:50] | Yeah, I-I had great training. | 真是不可思议 |
[37:52] | It was badass. | 对 我接受过全方位的培训 |
[37:54] | You know I wouldn’t blame you if you had second thoughts | 你好厉害 |
[37:57] | – about moving back here. – Are you kidding? | 你要是犹豫要不要搬回来 我不会怪你 |
[37:59] | Look, I’ve realized that there’s no place | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[38:01] | I’d rather be than here. Aah! | 我意识到这里才是我最想待的地方 |
[38:22] | You know, I thought this place was gonna be lame, | 文艺复兴集市 我还以为这地方会很无趣 |
[38:24] | but it’s actually kind of cool. | 但其实还挺酷的 |
[38:27] | Since when do I take you to lame places? | 我什么时候会带你去无趣的地方 |
[38:29] | The dentist, the doctor, school. | 牙医 医生 |
[38:32] | You’re an ungrateful child. | 学校 你这孩子真是不知好歹 |
[38:34] | – Can I get a turkey leg? – Yeah. | -我可以买个火鸡腿吗 -可以 |
[38:39] | Here, get three. | 去吧 |
[38:41] | And bring back two. | 买三个 |
[38:43] | Look, swords. | 要拿回来两个 你看 有剑 |
[38:45] | Now, rise, Dame Dottie the Dutiful. | 平身 |
[38:49] | Dutiful? | 尽职尽责的多蒂女士 |
[38:51] | I know I’m a knight now, but can’t it be something different? | 尽职尽责 我知道自己是骑士了 但能给我个别的头衔吗 |
[38:54] | Like Dottie the Magnificent? | 比如说了不起的多蒂 |
[38:56] | It’s your fantasy. It can be whatever you want it to be. | 这是你的幻想 |
[38:59] | Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. | 你想怎样就怎样 英雄不问出处 |
[39:01] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[39:07] | Oh, hey, uh, what do you think? | |
[39:09] | – Uh, it’s a little small for you. – Uh-huh. | 嘿 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:11] | It’s for Jee-Yun. | -对你来说有点小 -对 是买给姬云的 |
[39:12] | Oh. Your sister’s gonna kill you. | 是买给姬云的 |
[39:15] | That’s what being an uncle is all about. No, I just… | 你姐姐会宰了你 当舅舅就是这样 |
[39:18] | I figured it’s never too soon for her to learn | 不 我只是…我觉得她应该尽早知道 |
[39:21] | that girls can be heroes, too. | 女孩也能当英雄 |
[39:23] | Facts. You should probably get her | |
[39:25] | – one of these little shields, too. – Yes. | 没错 你或许也该给她 -买个小盾牌 -对 |
[39:28] | – How ’bout this one right here? – There you go. | -这个怎么样 -可以 |
[39:30] | – Oh, oh. You’re in, huh? – Don’t come for me. | -这个怎么样 -可以 |
[39:32] | – Don’t come for me! – You’re in. Come on, come on! | -别冲我来 -你跑不掉了 |
[39:34] | Good to see you back on your feet, sir. | 来啊 -很高兴看到你恢复了 |
[39:36] | No kidding. Don’t know how this whole operation | 先生 -这还用说 |
[39:38] | didn’t fall apart without me. | 公司没了我 居然能正常运转 |
[39:39] | Right. | 是 |
[39:42] | My letter of resignation. No offense, but | 我的辞职信 |
[39:45] | working for you is just too stressful. | 恕我冒昧 但在你手底下做事压力太大了 |
[39:47] | I understand. Not everyone’s built for my pace. | 我理解 不是所有人都能跟上我的步伐 |
[39:50] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:53] | A letter of recommendation. | |
[39:55] | I was hoping you would sign it. | 推荐信 我希望你能签字 |
[39:57] | “He’s a real lifesaver”? | “他真的是大救星” |
[39:59] | Hand me a pen. | 给我一支笔 |
[40:11] | How long do we have? | 我们有多久的时间 |
[40:13] | They said they were releasing me after lunch. | 我们有多久的时间 |
[40:15] | Good. | 他们说午饭后就让我出院 |
[40:21] | That should be more than enough time. | 很好 |
[40:26] | You know what? You’re right. | 时间应该很充足了 |
[40:29] | This does feel like a movie theater. | 其实你说得对 这确实感觉像电影院 |
[40:30] | And the snacks are so much cheaper. | 零食也便宜多了 |
[40:34] | So how long are we gonna be able to convince ourselves | 要过多久我们才能说服自己 |
[40:36] | that this is a sustainable way to live? As long as we need to. | 这是可持续的生活方式 |
[40:40] | When the right dream house presents itself, we’ll know. | 需要多久就多久 等梦中情房出现时 我们会知道 |
[40:46] | But in the meantime, this is a pretty great fantasy, too. | 但与此同时 这也是很不错的幻想 |
[40:53] | – | – Oh… |
[40:54] | Oh. You see it? You see it? | |
[40:56] | – It’s so cute. – Oh, that is so cute. | 看到没 -好可爱 -太可爱了 |
[40:58] | How can you not think that’s cute? | 你怎么会觉得这不可爱 |
[41:02] | So how long do you plan on standing guard out here? | 你打算在这里站多久的岗 |
[41:04] | Just until they get inside. | 等他们进去就好 |
[41:06] | And we can hang out in the car after. | 然后我们可以去车里待着 |
[41:09] | It’s a chaperoned school function. | 这是有保护人在场的学校活动 |
[41:11] | He’s not shipping out for a year-long tour. | 这是有保护人在场的学校活动 他又不是去服一年的兵役 |
[41:15] | When you know you’re having kids, you have all these expectations | 当你知道自己要有孩子时 |
[41:17] | of what life’s gonna be like, you know? | 就会幻想以后的生活会是怎样 |
[41:19] | The milestones. | 一些里程碑事件 |
[41:20] | The first words, first steps… | 第一次牙牙学语 迈出第一步 |
[41:24] | First crush. | 第一次暗恋 |
[41:29] | Then they tell you your kid’s gonna be different, | 然后他们告诉你 你的孩子会跟别人不一样 |
[41:32] | and he’s gonna have challenges other kids don’t. | 他会面对其他孩子没有的挑战 |
[41:36] | They warn you to manage your expectations. | 他们提醒你不要有过高的期待 |
[41:39] | All those milestones start to seem like a stupid fantasy. | 所有那些里程碑开始看起来像愚蠢的幻想 |
[41:43] | Looks like that fantasy’s turning into a reality. | 貌似幻想要变成现实了 |
[41:49] | How’s that feel? | 你是什么感觉 |
[41:51] | Pretty damn good. | 开心得要死 |
[41:54] | Yeah. Well, the school says this is gonna last three hours. | 是啊 |
[41:59] | Hmm. | 校方说活动会持续三个小时 等一下 |
[42:00] | Wait, wait, are you calling for a ride home, ’cause… | 你是在叫车回家吗 因为我可以… |
[42:03] | And miss this milestone? Hell no. | 错过这个里程碑吗 才不要 |
[42:06] | I’m ordering takeout. How you feel about dim sum? | 我在点外卖 你想吃点心吗 |
[42:12] | With everything May and Darius have been through, | 麦伊和达瑞斯今天历经了生死劫难 |
[42:14] | I don’t mind waiting for dinner, but how much longer? | 我不介意晚点吃饭 |
[42:18] | I think they’re almost done. | 但我们还要等多久 他们应该快要结束了 |
[42:22] | How are you feeling about all this? | 你是什么想法 |
[42:23] | Seeing my daughter safe and happy | 你是什么想法 看到我女儿平安快乐吗 |
[42:26] | is a dream come true. | 感觉像是梦想成真 |
[42:28] | There is nothing quite like being young and in love. | 什么都比不上坠入爱河的年轻人 |
[42:32] | Or just in love. | 或者只是陷入爱河 |
[42:35] | Mm. |