时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | People say that there are no seasons in Los Angeles. | 人们都说洛杉矶没有四季之分 |
[00:19] | Imagining all of our days as perfectly sunny and 72 degrees. | 想象一下我们每天都是晴朗的22度 |
[00:26] | That’s actually San Diego. | 其实这说的是圣地亚哥 |
[00:32] | Angelenos know how rainy winter gives way to a too-short spring, | 洛杉矶居民知道多雨的冬天 一般都会被太过短暂的春天取代 |
[00:37] | that summer starts with gloomy skies | 夏天以阴沉的天空开始 |
[00:39] | and ends with unrelenting heat. | 以无情的炎热结束 |
[00:43] | And what happens when the Santa Anas start to blow. | 圣塔安娜风开始吹拂时会怎样 红旗火灾警告日 |
[00:51] | Dry winds that tear through the mountains and canyons | 干燥的风吹过山脉和峡谷 |
[00:54] | picking up speed and strength as they descend on the city. | 当它们降落在城市时 |
[00:58] | Downing power lines, uprooting trees | 会加快速度和力量 吹倒电线 |
[01:03] | and unsettling psyches. | 将树木连根拔起 让人心不安 |
[01:07] | Blamed for everything from migraines to a rise in the divorce rate… | 从偏头痛到离婚率上升 一切都归咎于它 |
[01:14] | …the Santa Anas wear us down. | 圣塔安娜风让我们精疲力竭 |
[01:16] | Creeping into our dreams and setting our teeth on edge. | 潜入我们的梦中 让我们咬牙切齿 |
[01:21] | Every gust adding to the eerie, pervasive sense | 每一阵风都增加了一种怪异而普遍的感觉 |
[01:24] | that a reckoning may be upon us. | 那就是我们可能要被清算了 |
[01:28] | Or, as Joan Didion said… | 或者就像琼·狄迪恩所说… |
[01:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:34] | “The wind shows us how close to the edge we are.” | 阿门 “风让我们看到了我们离崩溃有多近” |
[01:37] | – Synced and corrected by synk – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[01:41] | _ | 三天前 |
[01:42] | Oh, hey! You working tonight? | 嘿 |
[01:44] | I didn’t see you on the schedule. | 你今晚工作吗 我没看到你在排班表上 |
[01:45] | Jamal needs an emergency root canal. | 贾米尔需要紧急根管治疗 |
[01:47] | – Said I’d cover. – Oh. | 我就说替他的班 |
[01:49] | – You seem very upset about that. – No. It’s just… | 你好像不太开心 |
[01:51] | I hit four detours on the way here. | 不是 只是…我过来的时候绕了四次路 |
[01:54] | Two fallen tree limbs, one random idiot | 两次是掉落的大树枝 |
[01:56] | who drove into a fire hydrant, | 有一次是一个白痴撞上了消防栓 |
[01:58] | and for some reason Alvarado is completely closed. | 还有出于某种原因 阿尔瓦拉多路完全封锁了 |
[02:01] | – Tamale festival. – Mm-hmm. | 玉米粉蒸肉节 |
[02:02] | – In the middle of Windpocalypse 2022? – Mm-hmm. | 在2022“风害末日”期间办吗 |
[02:05] | This is why I schedule around these crazy shifts. | 所以我特意空出时间来处理大混乱 |
[02:07] | Just like full moons, somehow the Santa Anas | 就像满月一样 不知何故 圣塔安娜风让人们认为 |
[02:11] | make people think it’s okay to be dumb and irrational, | 犯蠢和不理智是没关系的 |
[02:13] | and then they go and make dumb choices, | 然后他们就做出愚蠢的选择 |
[02:15] | leading to dumb emergencies. | 造成愚蠢的紧急事件 |
[02:17] | – Did I mention they’re dumb? – I think you might have. | -我说他们很蠢了吗 -我觉得你可能说了 |
[02:19] | How many calls so far? | -目前接到了多少电话 -就几个 都是常见的情况 |
[02:20] | Uh, just a few, you know, usual stuff. | -目前接到了多少电话 -就几个 都是常见的情况 |
[02:22] | Yeah, a few drunk and disorderlies. | 几个喝醉惹事的 |
[02:25] | Some people hit by a flying umbrella. | 还有几个被飞伞击中的 |
[02:26] | – That parrot stabbing. – What? | -鹦鹉刺伤 -什么 |
[02:28] | – Mm-hmm. – How does a parrot stab someone? | -鹦鹉怎么会刺伤人 |
[02:30] | They were actually stabbed with a parrot. | -其实鹦鹉被用作刺伤工具 |
[02:31] | It was, like, a parrot statue. That one was a little weird. | 是个鹦鹉雕像 这个有点奇怪 |
[02:33] | But not the weirdest we’ve ever seen. | -但不是我们见过最奇怪的 -对 |
[02:35] | Well, think of it as your average windy night. | 就把这当作普通的大风夜 |
[02:37] | – Mm-hmm. – How bad can it be? | 能有多糟糕 |
[02:41] | In a statement released earlier today, | 在今天早些时候发布的一份声明中 |
[02:43] | the LAFD announced it’s going to be enforcing | 洛杉矶消防局提到… |
[02:45] | red flag parking zones for the first time in two years. | 洛杉矶消防局全市范围事故 红旗火灾警报 他们将在两年内 首次推行红旗火灾警报停车区 |
[02:49] | They’ll be starting about midnight tonight… | 就从今晚午夜左右开始 |
[02:51] | Lenny. | -圣塔安娜风… -兰尼 没事的 快下来 |
[02:52] | It’s okay. Come on down. | -圣塔安娜风… -兰尼 没事的 快下来 |
[02:54] | Mom, I can’t calm her down. | 妈妈 我没办法让它平静下来 |
[02:56] | Why are there fireworks? | 为什么要放烟花 |
[02:58] | What are we celebrating at 8:00 on a Monday? | 大周一晚8点的 这是在庆祝什么 |
[03:00] | Obviously they don’t like pets or the environment. | 很明显 他们不喜欢宠物 |
[03:02] | Maybe your dad will be able to help her when he gets home. | 或者环境 也许你爸爸到家后能帮助它 |
[03:05] | – Well, isn’t he normally home by now? – It’s the Santa Anas. | 他通常不是现在就到家了吗 |
[03:08] | The company never hires enough workers to deal with | 都怪圣塔安娜风 |
[03:10] | all the downed power lines. | 公司从来雇不够人处理倒塌的电线 -外面的风真的很大 |
[03:12] | It’s really kicking up out there. | -不 |
[03:15] | No, no, Lenny! Stop! | 兰尼 站住 |
[03:17] | I’ll get the flashlight. | -我去拿手电筒 |
[03:19] | I’ll get the treat container. | -我去拿零食罐 |
[03:26] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 它可能只是躲起来了 |
[03:28] | She’s probably just hiding. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 它可能只是躲起来了 |
[03:30] | But what if she gets hit by a car? Or attacked by a coyote? | 但它要是被车撞或者被土狼攻击怎么办 |
[03:33] | Hey, hey, we’re gonna find her. | 嘿 我们会找到它的 |
[03:35] | She must be so scared right now. | 它现在一定很害怕 |
[03:37] | You know what, I-I’ll go out | 这样吧 我会… |
[03:39] | and look some more while you’re getting ready for bed. | 这样吧 我会… 你准备上床睡觉 |
[03:40] | The fireworks aren’t going off, maybe she’ll come out for me. | 我去外边再找一会 烟花看起来还要再放一阵子 也许它会出来找我 |
[03:44] | – That’s a great idea. – Okay. | -这是个好主意 -好 |
[03:52] | – Oh, thank God! – Oh, Lenny, you had us so worried. | 谢天谢地 兰尼 你让我们担心死了 |
[03:55] | What you got there? | 那是什么 |
[04:03] | _ | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[04:05] | _ | 狗刚才叼来了一只手 |
[04:07] | A hand? | -一只手吗 -对 断掉的手 |
[04:08] | Yes, a-a severed hand. | -一只手吗 -对 断掉的手 |
[04:10] | No, Lenny. Don’t pick it up again. | 不 兰尼 |
[04:12] | – Drop it. – Well, do you know whose hand it is? | 不要叼起来了 放下 你们知道那是谁的手吗 |
[04:15] | No. Our dog ran away and then came back with it. | 不知道 我们的狗跑掉了 然后叼着它回来了 |
[04:18] | – Are you sure it’s real? – I don’t know. | -你确定那是真手吗 -我不知道 |
[04:20] | I-It’s bloody and gross, and I think | 上面全是血 很恶心 |
[04:22] | Lenny used it as a chew toy before she brought it in. | 我觉得兰尼在带它回家之前 把它当做咀嚼玩具了 |
[04:24] | Okay. Can you pick up the hand? | 好的 你能把手捡起来吗 |
[04:26] | Pick it up? | 捡起来吗 |
[04:28] | Well, I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[04:29] | – if the flesh is still warm. – Oh, God. | 断肢是不是热的 |
[04:30] | – Flesh. – Mom, you’re so squeamish. | -天啊 断肢 -妈妈 你好娇气 |
[04:35] | Is it… is it warm? | 是热的吗 |
[04:38] | Definitely. | 绝对是的 |
[04:40] | – Okay, yes, yes, it’s warm. – All right. | 绝对是的 对 是热的 |
[04:42] | That means that it must’ve been severed | 好的 |
[04:44] | – fairly recently. – Okay, I’ve got the cooler. | 这意味着它一定是最近才被切断的 |
[04:46] | We’re gonna keep it on ice for you. | 好了 我把冷却器拿过来了 我们帮你把手放进冰里保存 |
[04:48] | No, no, no, wait. Do not put the hand directly on ice. | 不 等一下 别把手直接放进冰里 |
[04:50] | What do we do with it? | 我们要怎么处理这只手 |
[04:52] | Put the hand in a plastic bag and then place a towel | 把手放进塑料袋 |
[04:53] | between the ice and the appendage. | 然后在冰块和附肢之间放一条毛巾 |
[04:55] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:56] | Wait for the paramedics to arrive and hope we can find the owner. | 然后呢 等待急救人员到达 希望我们能找到主人 |
[05:00] | Every year, I think, “Well, that’s it. | 每年我都在想 “好吧 |
[05:02] | We’ve seen everything now,” and then the Santa Anas blow in, | 就是这样 我们现在已经见识到一切了” 然后圣塔安娜风来临 |
[05:05] | and it’s like, oh, look, something weirder. | 我就想 “看吧 更奇怪的事” |
[05:07] | It’s a severed hand. We’ve seen those before. | 是个断手 我们之前见识过 |
[05:10] | Yeah, usually in the general vicinity of its owner. | 通常它的主人都在附近 |
[05:13] | Hen, Chim, what do we think? | 小亨 齐姆 你们有什么想法 |
[05:14] | It doesn’t look like it was cut off. | 看起来不像切下来的 |
[05:16] | Wound’s pretty jagged. Maybe blown off? | 伤口参差不齐 或许是炸掉的 |
[05:19] | The fireworks. Right before my husband got home, | 烟花 |
[05:22] | someone was setting off fireworks. | 我丈夫回家之前 有人在放烟花 |
[05:23] | I’m not hearing any fireworks now. | 现在听不到烟花声了 |
[05:25] | You know which house? | -你知道是哪间房子吗 |
[05:27] | I think that way. | -我觉得在那边 |
[05:29] | Okay, everybody. Time to go door-to-door. | 好了 各位 是时候挨家挨户问了 |
[05:31] | We have to find the person who belongs to this hand. | 必须要找到这只手的主人 |
[06:01] | No luck? | |
[06:03] | No. Searched the whole block. | -找不到吗 -对 搜了整个街区 |
[06:05] | I mean, could’ve come from anywhere, right? | 可能是从任何地方来的 |
[06:06] | Dog could’ve picked it up further away. | 对吗 说不定是狗从远处叼来的 |
[06:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:10] | Can I give you guys a hand with anything? | 要不要我搭“只”手 |
[06:14] | Thanks, we’ve got all the help we need. | 不用了 我们的人手够多了 |
[06:17] | Oh, okay. Cool. | 好的 那好吧 118中队 |
[06:26] | Not it. | 不是在玩捉人游戏 |
[06:35] | Come on, kid. | 过来 孩子 |
[06:43] | Two hands, nine fingers! | 两只手 九根手指 |
[06:45] | – So, who’s missing the hand? – My buddy. | -谁丢了这只手 -我朋友 他在车里 |
[06:47] | He’s in the car. You got to help him out. | 你们要帮他 我本来要带他去医院 |
[06:49] | I was gonna take him to the hospital. | 你们要帮他 我本来要带他去医院 |
[06:50] | Uh, this is Captain Nash, 118. | 这里是118中队纳什队长 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna need an additional ambulance at the location. | 请再派一辆救护车到现场 |
[06:54] | We have two victims with traumatic amputations. | 这里有两个创伤性截肢伤者 |
[06:57] | You know where your finger is? | -你知道你的手指在哪里吗 |
[06:58] | No. I didn’t try looking for it. | -不 我都没找手指 |
[07:00] | I was too worried about my friend Manolo. | 我太担心我朋友马诺洛了 |
[07:05] | Hen. Complete amputation of the right arm | 小亨 右臂桡骨 |
[07:08] | at the distal position of the radius and ulna. | 和神经的远端位置完全截断 |
[07:11] | Let me get a proper tourniquet on this. | 我绑上合适的止血带 |
[07:18] | Heart’s racing. Starting fluids. | 心跳在加速 开始输液 |
[07:20] | How exactly did you both manage to lose appendages? | 你们俩到底是怎么断了手 |
[07:22] | Fireworks fight. | 烟花大战 |
[07:23] | Why didn’t you call 911? | 烟花大战 -你为什么不打911 -我妈妈是居委会的 |
[07:25] | My mom’s on the neighborhood council. | -你为什么不打911 -我妈妈是居委会的 |
[07:27] | She’s responsible for cracking down on illegal fireworks. | 她负责打击非法烟花爆竹 |
[07:30] | – Awkward. – What were you thinking of doing | 真尴尬 你们用手玩烟花大战 |
[07:32] | – with the hand? – Uh… | 到底怎么想的 我救下来了 |
[07:37] | – He’s coming around. – I s… | -他醒了 -我… |
[07:39] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听到我说话吗 |
[07:40] | – I saved it. – Saved what? | -我救下来了 -救下来什么了 |
[07:46] | Got the finger! | 找到手指了 |
[07:48] | I got it. | 我去拿 |
[07:54] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:58] | How are you gonna explain this to your mom? | 你要怎么跟你妈妈解释这件事 |
[08:00] | Um… I don’t know. | -我不知道 |
[08:02] | Okay. | -好吧 我们… |
[08:04] | Um, Cap, small issue. | 队长 小问题 |
[08:08] | – This is a thumb. – He’s not missing a thumb. | -这是拇指 -他掉的不是拇指 |
[08:11] | – There’s another victim. – All right. | 还有一名伤者 |
[08:13] | We’re gonna have to start another search. | 好吧 我们又要开始新一轮搜索了 |
[08:15] | Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118 again. | 调度中心 118中队纳什队长再次呼叫 |
[08:17] | I think we’re gonna need a third ambulance. | 我觉得我们还需要一辆救护车 |
[08:19] | Things just keep on getting weirder. | 事情变得越来越奇怪了 |
[08:29] | Oh, nice! | 生日快乐 |
[08:31] | These ones have a microphone, | 太好了 这上面有麦克风 |
[08:33] | so you don’t even have to take them off | 所以我们打电话查看你情况时 |
[08:35] | if we call you to check in. | 你不用取下来 |
[08:36] | This one’s huge. What is it? | -这个好大啊 |
[08:38] | You’ll see. | 是什么 -等下你就知道了 |
[08:44] | Wow! This is so cool. | 哇 好酷 |
[08:46] | Thanks, Mom! Thanks, Mama! | 智能机器人 |
[08:47] | Oh, you’re welcome, sweetie. | -谢谢你 妈 谢谢你 妈妈 -不客气 宝贝 |
[08:49] | Can we work on this today? | 我们今天能组装这个吗 |
[08:51] | It’s your birthday. We can do whatever you want today. | 今天是你的生日 你想做什么就做什么 |
[08:54] | Whatever I want? | 想做什么就做什么吗 |
[08:55] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
[08:58] | Then… can I ask about my mother? | 我能问问我母亲的事情吗 |
[09:01] | W-What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | My birth mother. | 我的生母 |
[09:06] | Oh. Sure. | |
[09:08] | Of course. You can ask us anything. | 当然了 你可以问我们任何事 |
[09:10] | Do you know where she is? Does she live near us? | 你们知道她在哪里吗 她住得离我们近吗 |
[09:12] | She used to. | 以前是的 |
[09:15] | But she moved away, up north. | 但她搬到北方了 |
[09:18] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Are you disappointed? | -你是不是很失望 |
[09:23] | No. I just… | -不 我就是… |
[09:24] | I saw this woman the other day, and she kind of looked like me. | 我那天看到了一个女人 她长得很像我 |
[09:28] | It made me wonder if it was her. | 这不禁让我想 那是不是她 |
[09:29] | Well… | 如果你想知道她长什么样子 |
[09:30] | if you want to know what she looks like, | 如果你想知道她长什么样子 |
[09:32] | I think your mom might have some old photos. | 我觉得你妈可能有些老照片 |
[09:34] | Um, yeah. | |
[09:36] | They’re probably in the attic or-or something. | 对 可能在阁楼 |
[09:39] | I could find them, if you want. | 如果你想看 我可以去找 |
[09:41] | That’d be cool. Can I go set this up in the kitchen? | 那就太好了 我可以去厨房组装这个吗 |
[09:45] | Sure you don’t have anything else to ask us? | 你没什么别的要问我们了吗 |
[09:48] | Nope. That was it. | 没了 就这样了 |
[09:49] | Okay. Well, uh, why don’t you start setting up, | 好的 你先开始组装 |
[09:52] | and I will join you in a little bit, okay? | 我等下加入你 好吗 |
[09:55] | – Got it? – Uh… Yeah. | -可以吗 -好 |
[10:02] | I didn’t see that coming. | 没想到他会问这个 |
[10:03] | That has been coming for ten years, but I think we handled it right. | 这都十年了 但我认为我们处理得很好 |
[10:07] | Answer his questions. Follow his lead. | -回答他的问题 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 跟着他的节奏 -对 |
[10:11] | I think it went okay. | 我觉得还算顺利 |
[10:13] | Then why do you still look so spooked? | 我觉得还算顺利 |
[10:25] | Devil winds. | 那你为什么还一脸害怕 邪恶之风 |
[10:28] | Always puts everyone a little on edge. | 总是让大家都有点崩溃 |
[10:30] | I’m fine, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没事 如果你是在问这个 |
[10:32] | Just wanted to see for myself, | 我没事 如果你是在问这个 |
[10:34] | check in. | 我只想亲自来看一下 了解情况 |
[10:36] | Seems like fire season’s getting longer every year. | 感觉每年的火灾季越来越长 |
[10:38] | And more apocalyptic. | 而且越来越有世界末日感 |
[10:39] | That’s got to be a stressor for a firefighter. | 消防员一定觉得压力山大 |
[10:42] | Well, lucky for me, | 我很幸运 |
[10:45] | my sponsor once told me | 我的保证人曾经告诉我 |
[10:47] | to deal with the emergencies that come, | 兵来将挡 水来土掩 |
[10:49] | not worry about the ones that haven’t happened yet. | 不要杞人忧天 |
[10:51] | Ah, he sounds smart. | 他听上去很有智慧 |
[10:53] | Probably handsome, too. | 可能也很帅气 |
[10:55] | Oh, and very humble. | 也很谦虚 |
[10:59] | I’m glad to see you doing well. | 我很高兴看到你一切都好 |
[11:01] | Things at work, things at home. | 工作 生活都是这样 |
[11:03] | Coming up on five years sober. | 你戒酒成功快五年了 |
[11:05] | Now, you know I consider it four. | 我觉得是四年 |
[11:07] | Hey, either way, it’s a relief. | 不管怎样 这都让我松一口气 |
[11:08] | Makes me feel like I’m not a total failure. | 让我感觉自己不是彻头彻尾的废物 |
[11:12] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:13] | Feeling like I need a little break. | 感觉我需要缓一缓 |
[11:16] | Might go see my son’s family. | 我可能会去探望我儿子一家 |
[11:18] | – Oh, New Mexico, right? – Yeah, Las Cruces. | 在新墨西哥 对吗 对 拉斯克鲁塞斯 |
[11:21] | Probably be gone a couple weeks. | 我可能要去几周 |
[11:22] | I was hoping you might be willing to fill in for me. | 我希望你愿意顶替我一下 |
[11:25] | If any of my people need an ear. | -以防我负责的人需要倾听 |
[11:27] | Sure. | -好的 |
[11:29] | – Is that Athena? – Yeah. | -是阿西娜吗 -是的 |
[11:39] | Wendall. | 温德尔 |
[11:40] | Oh… I’m sorry. I hope I’m not interrupting. | -抱歉 |
[11:43] | No, no, no, no. I was just… | 希望没打扰到你们 -没有 |
[11:45] | getting ready to say my goodbyes. | 我准备好道别了 |
[11:47] | I’m glad I got to see you first. | 我很高兴能先见到你 |
[11:49] | – You’re doing well? – Can’t complain. | 我很高兴能先见到你 -你还好吗 -凑活吧 |
[11:52] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 还有他 |
[11:53] | And him. | 照顾好你自己 还有他 |
[11:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:00] | Hey, Wendall. | 嘿 |
[12:03] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 温德尔 你确定你没事吗 |
[12:04] | You just don’t seem like yourself. | 你看起来不太对劲 |
[12:08] | Uh, maybe it’s just the Santa Anas. I hear it makes people crazy. | 也许只是因为圣塔安娜风 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | -我听说它会让人发疯 -对 |
[12:15] | Take care. | 保重 |
[12:22] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[12:24] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不 |
[12:31] | Whoa, back again? | 我觉得不好 又回来了吗 |
[12:34] | Cedric asked to trade shifts. | 塞德里克让我跟他换班 |
[12:35] | He’s going to St. Louis to see his family. | 他要去圣路易斯探望家人 |
[12:37] | That is some maximum macchiato you got there. | 你拿了一杯最大的玛奇朵 |
[12:39] | Did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡觉了吗 |
[12:41] | I approached the edge of sleep. | 我差点睡着 |
[12:44] | Never quite fell in. | 但就是没成功 |
[12:45] | I want to go to St. Louis. | 我想去圣路易斯 |
[12:47] | Do you think they have crazy, random, | 你觉得他们那里有时速80公里 |
[12:49] | 50-miles-an-hour wind there that make everybody insane? | |
[12:51] | Pretty sure they have tornados. | 把大家都逼疯的妖风吗 |
[12:53] | – Oh, never mind. – Hang in there. | -我很确定那里有龙卷风 -算了 |
[12:55] | It’ll be over in no time. | 坚持住 很快就结束了 |
[12:59] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[13:01] | Thank you for reporting that. A crew is already on its way. | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 谢谢你的举报 消防队马上就到 |
[13:04] | It’s stuck in what? Her mouth? | 卡在了什么地方 她嘴里吗 |
[13:06] | All right, just hang in there, paramedics are on their way. | 好的 坚持一下 急救人员马上过去 |
[13:08] | Do not jump out the window. | 别从窗户跳出去 让消防员去找你 |
[13:10] | Let the firefighters come to you. No, spoiled milk is not poisonous, | 不 变质的牛奶没有毒 |
[13:14] | but I would urge you | 但我强烈建议你经常清洗床头柜上的杯子 |
[13:15] | to clear the cups from your bedside table more often. | 但我强烈建议你经常清洗床头柜上的杯子 电话接通 |
[13:18] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[13:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:25] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗 断线 |
[13:32] | We’re sorry. | 反向拨号 |
[13:34] | You have reached a number that’s no longer in service. | 抱歉 您所拨打的电话是空号 |
[13:36] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[13:37] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 |
[13:39] | Hello? | 你有什么紧急情况 |
[13:41] | If you can’t speak, press a button, any button on the phone. | 你好 如果你不能说话 按一个按钮 电话上任何按钮都可以 |
[13:44] | Are you there? | 能听到吗 |
[13:46] | Make a sound if you can hear me. | 如果听到了 请发出声音 |
[13:49] | It’s like talking to a ghost. | 感觉在和鬼魂说话 |
[13:52] | Dispatch to 6-0-9-M-21. | 调度中心呼叫609-M-21 |
[13:55] | Welfare check at 387 Nottingham. | 对诺丁罕街387号进行安全确认 |
[13:58] | We’ve been receiving calls from that | 我们一直收到来自那个地址的电话 |
[14:00] | address, but the caller can’t or won’t speak. | 但来电者根本不说话 也不肯说话 |
[14:02] | If there even is one. | 如果电话那头有人的话 网络搜索 |
[14:16] | The Murder House? | 诺丁罕街387号 好莱坞的“谋杀屋” |
[14:21] | I hate this place. | 采访洛杉矶谋杀屋的后裔 谋杀屋吗 我讨厌这个地方 |
[14:26] | You think someone’s squatting? | -你觉得这里被占了吗 |
[14:28] | That or there’s a ghost. | -要不然有占屋者 要不然就是幽灵 |
[14:31] | Go check the back. Let’s check all the doors and windows. | 你去检查后面 我们检查所有门窗 禁止擅闯 私人住宅 |
[14:59] | Hello? LAPD. | 有人吗 洛杉矶警局 |
[15:03] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[15:47] | Ugh. This is so embarrassing. | 《每周观众》 简直太丢人了 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry you guys had to come all the way out here. | 我很抱歉让你们大老远跑来 |
[15:52] | He thought I was a ghost. | -他还以为我是鬼魂 -刚才飞着一个白色的东西 |
[15:53] | There was a white, floating… | -他还以为我是鬼魂 -刚才飞着一个白色的东西 |
[15:55] | It was a piece of trash bag. It was blowing around outside. | 那是个垃圾袋 在外边被吹来吹去 |
[15:59] | Well, look, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[16:00] | You’re injured, so let’s take a look at that. | 你受伤了 |
[16:03] | Ah. Everyone knows this house is haunted. | 我们检查一下 |
[16:06] | And w-why were you skulking around out there? | 所有人都知道这房子闹鬼 你为什么在外边鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[16:08] | It’s my job? | 这是我的工作啊 |
[16:09] | I heard there was some local teens who tried to party here. | 我听说有一些本地的青少年 想在这里开派对 |
[16:13] | Next-door neighbors saw the flashlights in the house, | 隔壁邻居看到了房子里的手电筒光 |
[16:16] | and next thing they knew, | 很快他们就尖叫着跑出前门了 |
[16:18] | they were running out the front door, screaming. | |
[16:20] | Never figured out exactly what happened there. | 谁都不知道到底发生了什么 |
[16:23] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[16:24] | It’s a haunted house. | 这是个鬼屋 |
[16:27] | Yeah. With really good bones. | 这房子的龙骨很结实 |
[16:30] | They’re kids. You’re a 40-year-old man. | 他们是孩子 你是40岁的男人 |
[16:34] | Doesn’t look like you did too much damage there. | 看来你受的伤不重 |
[16:38] | Dispatch said you were knocked out? | 调度中心说你晕过去了 |
[16:40] | Oh, come on. You told them that? | 拜托 你这么跟他们说的吗 |
[16:43] | Great. Now everyone’s gonna know. | 好极了 |
[16:51] | Dispatch to unit 118. | 这下大家都会知道了 调度中心呼叫118中队 |
[16:54] | Could you please have the house stop calling me? | 可以不让这房子一直给我打电话了吗 |
[16:56] | The house is calling you? | 这房子在给你打电话吗 |
[16:58] | Somehow the house keeps dialing 911. | 不知道为什么 这房子一直在打911 |
[17:01] | I’ve had six more calls since the police got there. | 警察到那里以后 我又接到了六通电话 |
[17:04] | Make it stop. Please. | 让它停下来 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Uh, checking it out, Dispatch. | 正在检查 调度中心 |
[17:22] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[17:48] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[17:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:54] | Dispatch, I think I found the source of the problem. | 调度中心 我应该找到了问题所在 |
[17:57] | You shouldn’t be getting any more calls tonight. | 你今晚应该不会再接到这里的电话了 |
[17:59] | Copy that, 118. | 收到 118中队 |
[18:00] | And seriously, thank you. | 说真的 谢谢你 |
[18:08] | Bobby, hey, man. | 鲍比 嘿 |
[18:10] | Sorry to bother you, Captain Nash. | 很抱歉打扰你 纳什队长 |
[18:12] | I think I… I think I screwed up. | 我觉得我搞砸了 |
[18:16] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[18:18] | I thought I could handle it, but I can’t. | 我自以为应付得来 |
[18:21] | I can’t do it. | 但我做不到 我就是做不到 |
[18:23] | You ever… you ever do something, | 你有没有做过那种不如自己意的事情 |
[18:26] | and it doesn’t go like you planned? | |
[18:29] | I tried. | |
[18:31] | I really tried to be a good man, | 我尝试了 |
[18:35] | but I’m tired now. | 我真的想做一个好人 但我现在累了 |
[18:37] | So tired. | 我好累 |
[18:42] | Hey, you’ve reached Wendall. Sorry I missed you. | 嘿 我是温德尔 抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[18:45] | Leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 请留言 我会尽快回复你 |
[18:49] | Sounds like you handled it pretty well. | 听上去你处理得非常棒 |
[18:52] | You answered his questions; when there’s more, | 你回答了他的问题 |
[18:54] | you’ll answer those, too. | 如果他再提问题 你也能回答 |
[18:56] | I guess so. | 我想是这样的 |
[18:58] | I just wish I knew where this was coming from. | 我只希望知道他为什么突然问起来 |
[19:01] | He almost lost one of his moms. | 他差点失去一个妈妈 |
[19:04] | It’s only natural that’d get him to think about | 所以会想起那位不认识的妈妈 这很正常 |
[19:05] | the mother he doesn’t know. | 所以会想起那位不认识的妈妈 这很正常 |
[19:07] | I hope that’s all it is. | 希望只是这样吧 |
[19:09] | It’s unsettling, and this damn wind doesn’t help. | 真令人不安 |
[19:14] | Always puts me out of sorts. | 这该死的风只会帮倒忙 总是让我神经紧张 |
[19:16] | That’s because we know what these winds can do. | 因为我们知道这风的能耐 |
[19:18] | Where there’s wind, there’s fire. | 只要有风 就会有火 |
[19:20] | You guys couldn’t sleep, either? | -你们也睡不着吗 |
[19:22] | Starting to feel like it’s contagious. | -我开始觉得失眠也会传染了 |
[19:24] | Where’s Buck? | 巴克呢 |
[19:26] | Oh, he’s fast asleep in the world’s emptiest bunk room. | 他在世界上最空的宿舍睡得很香 |
[19:28] | – What’s got you up? – Well… | 你怎么起来了 |
[19:30] | I was looking into that house. | 我在研究那个房子 |
[19:33] | The one where Williams thought he saw that ghost. | 威廉姆斯以为在那里见到鬼的那个 |
[19:35] | The Murder House? | -谋杀屋吗 -是的 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I wanted to know more about it. | -谋杀屋吗 -是的 我想了解这个房子的更多消息 |
[19:38] | Seemed like it hadn’t been lived in for a while. | 鬼屋 看上去很长时间都没人住了 |
[19:41] | It’s not surprising, considering it’s called the Murder House. | 这并不奇怪 考虑到它叫谋杀屋 |
[19:44] | Also, maybe that’s why you can’t sleep. | -也许这也是你没办法睡着的原因 |
[19:47] | What kind of murder? | -什么样的谋杀 |
[19:49] | Triple homicide in the ’60s. | 1960年代的三人凶杀案 |
[19:50] | Dad came home right before Christmas, | 爸爸正好赶在圣诞节前回家 |
[19:53] | killed his three daughters, then himself. | 杀了三个女儿 然后自杀 |
[19:55] | Mother somehow got away. Nobody knows where she ended up. | 妈妈设法逃脱了 没人知道她最后去了哪里 |
[19:57] | House has been vacant ever since. | -从那之后 |
[20:00] | Can’t imagine why. | 房子就空了 -我想象不到原因 |
[20:01] | Hey, watch out! | -嘿 小心 -搞什么 |
[20:03] | What the hell? | -嘿 小心 -搞什么 |
[20:07] | No, no, no, stop. Hey. You can’t be in here. | 不 停车 你不能开进来 |
[20:09] | – No, no, no, stop. Stop. – Is everyone okay? | 不要 停下 |
[20:11] | Whoa. | 大家都还好吗 |
[20:13] | I’ll call Dispatch. | 我给调度中心打电话 |
[20:17] | – Sir, no. You… – Hello? | |
[20:20] | Can you hear me? | 你好 能听到我说话吗 |
[20:21] | Maybe she had a stroke, or a-a cardiac event? | 也许她中风了 或者突发心脏病 |
[20:25] | Ma’am, can you open your door? | 女士 |
[20:29] | Whoa. | 你能打开车门吗 |
[20:30] | Hey, what, uh, what happened? I heard a shout. | 嘿 发生了什么 我听到有人喊了 |
[20:33] | Okay. This is not a dream I’ve had before. | 好吧 我可没做过这种梦 |
[20:35] | Is she… | -她是不是… -裸着 |
[20:36] | – Naked. – And asleep? | -还睡着了 -女士 |
[20:38] | Ma’am? | -还睡着了 -女士 |
[20:39] | She’s out cold. Maybe she’s sleepwalking. | 对 她睡得很沉 她是梦游了吗 |
[20:42] | – You mean sleep driving. – Uh, what should we do? | -你的意思是梦里开车吧 -我们应该做什么 |
[20:45] | Isn’t it dangerous to wake a sleepwalker? | 叫醒梦游的人是不是很危险 |
[20:47] | Probably not as dangerous as driving while sleeping. | 可能不如梦里开车危险 |
[20:49] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. Buck. | 好了 我们这样做 |
[20:52] | Go get a blanket. Chim, let’s check her out, just to be safe, | 巴克 你去拿条毯子 齐姆 安全起见 我们给她检查 |
[20:54] | and maybe she left her ID in the car. | 也许她把身份证放在车里了 |
[20:56] | – Eddie, can you check the front seat? – She’s naked. | 埃迪 你能看一下前座吗 |
[20:58] | You really think she thought to grab her purse on the way out the door? | 她是裸着的 你真认为她会想到在出门前拿上钱包吗 |
[21:01] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s in the cup holder | 也许会在杯托或者杂物箱里 |
[21:02] | or the glove compartment or something. | 也许会在杯托或者杂物箱里 |
[21:04] | – Cap, here. – Yeah. Great, thanks. | -队长 给你 -好的 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Dispatch is sending officers. | 调度中心派警察过来了 |
[21:09] | Oh. | |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:13] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不 |
[21:16] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你没事 |
[21:18] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | |
[21:19] | You’re in a safe place. | 好了 你现在很安全 |
[21:21] | My name is Hen, and I’m-I’m a firefighter, okay? | 我叫小亨 我是消防员 好吗 |
[21:23] | We just want to help you. Can you tell me what your name is? | 我们只是想帮你 能告诉我 你叫什么名字吗 |
[21:26] | Uh… Lizzy. Lizzy Sampson. | 丽兹 丽兹·桑普森 |
[21:28] | Lizzy, if it’s all right with you, | 如果你觉得没关系 我要给你检查一下 |
[21:30] | I’m gonna check you out to make sure you’re okay. | 如果你觉得没关系 我要给你检查一下 |
[21:31] | It’s fine. | -确保你没事 -没关系 |
[21:33] | So, Lizzy, apparently, | 丽兹 |
[21:34] | you got behind the wheel while you were sleeping. | 很明显 你在睡觉的时候开车了 |
[21:36] | You have a history of this kind of thing? | -你之前有过这种经历吗 |
[21:38] | Um, sleepwalking, yes. | -梦游吗 有过 |
[21:40] | But this, this is new. | 但这次…这还是头一回 |
[21:42] | Pupils are equal and reactive. No sign of head trauma or a concussion. | 瞳孔均等而且有反应 没有头部创伤和脑震荡的迹象 |
[21:46] | Pretty lucky. | 很幸运 你刚才开车闯进来 很可能会伤到你自己或我们 |
[21:47] | The way you came in here, you could’ve really hurt yourself. | 很幸运 你刚才开车闯进来 很可能会伤到你自己或我们 |
[21:49] | – Or us. – I don’t know if “lucky” is | 我不知道该不该用“幸运”形容我的感受 |
[21:51] | the right word to describe how I feel. | 我不知道该不该用“幸运”形容我的感受 |
[21:54] | More like… mortified. | 更不如说我很羞愧 |
[21:56] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[21:57] | I went to bed around 11:00, like I always do, | 像往常一样 我大概11点上床睡觉 |
[22:00] | and the next thing I know, I’m standing in a firehouse. | 然后我就知道自己站在一个消防局里 |
[22:05] | And do you always sleep in the nude? | 你一向裸睡吗 |
[22:07] | I like to sleep with the window open | 我喜欢开着窗户睡觉 |
[22:10] | and feel a… breeze. | 感受微风的吹拂 |
[22:13] | Okay, so, uh, you seem to be fine, | 你好像没事 |
[22:15] | but if it’s okay, we’re gonna to take you to the hospital | 但如果可以的话 |
[22:17] | to get checked out, just to be on the safe side. | 我们要带你去医院检查 以确保安全 |
[22:18] | I guess. | 我想可以 |
[22:19] | All right, Buck, why don’t you check the locked room, | 我想可以 巴克 你去看看更衣室 |
[22:21] | see if we got some clean T-shirts, sweats, something. | 看看我们有没有干净的T恤或运动衫 |
[22:23] | Right, um… what do we do about her car? | 没问题 我们怎么处理她的车 |
[22:26] | My car? | -我的车 -差点撞到我们的那辆车 |
[22:27] | The one you almost ran us over with. | -我的车 -差点撞到我们的那辆车 |
[22:29] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[22:31] | I don’t have a car. | 我没有车 |
[22:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:46] | Murder’s too obvious. There’s no way that’s what it was. | 谋杀太明显了 不可能是这样 |
[22:49] | Then why do they call it “Murder House”? | -那为什么他们叫那里“谋杀屋” |
[22:50] | Please don’t encourage him. | -拜托了 别激他 |
[22:52] | Because “mishap house” doesn’t have the same ring to it. | 因为“事故屋”不如这名字听上去吸引人 |
[22:55] | Is that what you think happened to this family, a mishap? | 你觉得这家人发生的不测是一场事故吗 |
[22:58] | Nobody seems to know. | 好像没人知道 |
[22:59] | I’ve looked up three blogs and at least one podcast, | 我查了三个博客 还有至少一个播客 |
[23:02] | and they say four different things. | 说法都不一样 |
[23:03] | Oh… Looks who’s up. | |
[23:06] | Couldn’t sleep either, huh? | 看看谁起来了 你也睡不着吗 |
[23:07] | Who can sleep when there’s cars driving unannounced into the building? | 有车子不经通知就闯进局里 谁能睡着 |
[23:11] | – Would you prefer an announcement? – I would. | -你希望接到提前通知吗 -是的 |
[23:13] | Why don’t you have a nightcap? | -喝杯睡前酒怎么样 |
[23:15] | Uh, yeah, sure. | -好啊 |
[23:16] | Sun should be coming up any time now. | 太阳很快就升起来了 |
[23:18] | More like a “daycap,” Cap. | 不如说是“醒前酒” 队长 |
[23:20] | Hot chocolate. | 热巧克力 |
[23:21] | Warm beverage will make you feel sleepy. | 热饮料会让人感觉困乏 |
[23:23] | – The tryptophan in the milk. – I made it with oat milk. | 因为牛奶里的色氨酸 我用的是燕麦奶 |
[23:26] | Close enough. Just go with it. | 差不多 跟着感觉走吧 |
[23:33] | I feel like the wind makes my skin itch. | 我感觉这风吹得我身上痒痒 |
[23:36] | It’s the ions in the air. | 因为空气中的离子 |
[23:39] | It’s a thing. | 这是真的 |
[23:44] | Everything okay, Cap? | 一切还好吗 队长 |
[23:46] | Smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[23:49] | Fire. | 火 好莱坞 |
[24:20] | Okay, we have to work fast. Properties to the south and east | 好了 我们必须快速行动 |
[24:24] | could be in danger if the wind shifts. | 如果风向转移 南部和东部的房产可能会有危险 |
[24:25] | Buck, Eddie, I want you to give me | 巴克 |
[24:27] | an inch-and-a-half straight up on the A-side. | 埃迪 正面垂直3.8公分 |
[24:29] | Hen, Chim, you’ll be on Zebra. | 小亨 齐姆 你们在斑马平板查看情况 |
[24:31] | Okay, I will meet you up top for the split. | 好的 我会在分流的时候指挥大家 |
[24:48] | Okay. Quintana, load it! | 好了 昆塔纳 通水 |
[25:36] | How’s it going? | 还顺利吗 |
[25:37] | Our place is close by. | 还顺利吗 我们家就在附近 火扑灭了吗 |
[25:39] | – Is the fire out? – Uh, just about. | 快熄灭了 我们要用水和阻燃剂 |
[25:41] | We’re gonna keep spraying down the area | 快熄灭了 我们要用水和阻燃剂 |
[25:42] | with water and fire retardant, | 继续喷洒该区域 |
[25:44] | make sure there’s nothing still smoldering | 确保没有可能会点燃周围植被的东西 |
[25:45] | that might ignite the surrounding vegetation. | 仍在闷烧 |
[25:48] | Do you know what started the fire? | 你们知道起火原因吗 |
[25:50] | Uh, not yet. | 还不知道 纵火调查员马上过来 |
[25:51] | Arson investigator is on their way now. | 还不知道 纵火调查员马上过来 |
[25:53] | Oh! You think that somebody did this on purpose? | 你觉得会有人故意纵火吗 |
[25:56] | It’s standard protocol for fires of this kind | 这是住宅区附近发生此类火灾的标准流程 |
[25:58] | – near residential areas. – Hey, Cap! | -嘿 |
[26:01] | Yeah? | 队长 -怎么了 |
[26:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:08] | Got a victim. | 有个受害者 不 |
[26:33] | I’m glad to see you doing well. | 我很高兴看到你一切都好 |
[26:37] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[26:42] | Cap? | 队长 |
[26:44] | I need a second. | 等我一下 |
[26:46] | What? | -什么 -等我一下 |
[26:47] | I need a second! | -什么 -等我一下 |
[26:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:53] | You knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[26:56] | It’s Wendall. | 这是温德尔 |
[26:59] | My sponsor. | 我的保证人 洛杉矶消防局 洛杉矶消防局 118中队 |
[27:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:36] | Let’s get washed up and go home. | 我们洗漱回家吧 |
[27:38] | Maybe we can all finally get some sleep. | 也许我们终于可以睡一觉了 |
[27:54] | You talked to Wendall’s family? | 你跟温德尔的家人谈过了吗 |
[27:56] | He didn’t go to New Mexico. | 他没去新墨西哥 |
[28:01] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[28:02] | And his son didn’t know | 关于他留给你的语音消息 |
[28:04] | anything about the voice mail he left for you? | 他儿子什么都不知道吗 |
[28:06] | He said they hadn’t talked in weeks. | 他说他们好几个星期都没说过话了 |
[28:08] | And Wendall, he sounded… | 但温德尔 他听起来… |
[28:10] | – He was high. – I, um, | 像是嗑嗨了 |
[28:13] | spoke with the detective assigned to the case. | 我跟被分派到这个案子的警探谈过了 |
[28:17] | The area where they found him is a fairly common place | 他们发现他的区域 |
[28:20] | for people to use. | 经常有人跑去那里吸毒 |
[28:23] | The LAPD is constantly getting calls from the neighbors. | 洛杉矶警局警察接到那一片住户的电话 |
[28:26] | There’s a rehab facility less than a mile away. | 不到1600米之外就有个戒毒所 |
[28:30] | You think Wendall could’ve been going to rehab? | 你觉得温德尔本来要去戒毒所吗 |
[28:32] | Well, he said that he was gonna be out of touch for a while. | 你说他会失联一段时间 |
[28:36] | And now you know that he wasn’t going to see his family. | 你知道他不是要去见家人 |
[28:39] | – That, along with the voice mail… – Yeah, | 再加上那个语音消息… |
[28:42] | but if that was the case, why wouldn’t he tell me? | 对 但如果是那样 他为什么不告诉我 |
[28:45] | When you were in trouble, | 当你处于困境之时 |
[28:46] | you didn’t want your team to know. | 也不会希望队友知道 |
[28:49] | They look up to you. | 他们钦佩你 |
[28:51] | Maybe Wendall felt the same. | 也许温德尔也是这种感觉 |
[28:53] | This is not what we do in recovery. | 我们在恢复过程中不该这样做 |
[28:56] | We don’t hide these kind of things from each other. | 彼此之间什么事情都不能隐瞒 |
[28:58] | We can’t. We rely on each other. | 我们不能这样 我们依赖彼此 |
[29:00] | Well, sometimes the darkness is too deep. | 有时这种黑暗太深邃了 |
[29:03] | You can’t see the hands that are reaching out to help you. | 你都看不到伸出来帮你的手 |
[29:16] | He just pulled me out of a hole so many times, I wish that he’d… | 他把我拉出深渊很多次 我希望他会… |
[29:20] | …feel like he could count on me to do the same for him. | 觉得可以指望我同样去帮他 |
[29:35] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 怎么样 |
[29:37] | Have you advanced the horizons of human knowledge? | 你有没有拓宽人类知识的极限 |
[29:40] | Not yet. I’m working on it. | 还没有 我在尽力尝试 |
[29:44] | I, uh, had to go through the entire attic to find this. | 我找遍整个阁楼才找到这个 |
[29:48] | It’s been a while since I looked at it. | 我好长时间没看这个了 |
[29:50] | – What’s in there? – Just some stuff | 里面是什么 |
[29:52] | that Eva gave me before you were born. | 你出生以前 伊娃给我的东西 |
[29:55] | My biological mother? | 我的生理学母亲吗 |
[29:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry, I guess I-I don’t have a lot of pictures. | 典礼 我很抱歉 看来我没多少照片 主舞台节目 |
[30:16] | When she… when Eva got sick, | 她…伊娃生病的时候 |
[30:20] | were you sad? Um… | 你难过吗 |
[30:25] | I was the saddest that I’d ever been. | 那是我最难过的时候 |
[30:29] | But you’re not sad anymore. | 但你已经不再难过了 |
[30:31] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:33] | No. | 对 |
[30:34] | Because I met your mom. | 因为我遇到了你妈 |
[30:37] | And then we met you. | 然后我们遇到了你 |
[30:39] | Can I go look through this stuff in my room? | 我可以回房间好好看这些东西吗 |
[30:42] | You sure you don’t want to look through it together? | 你确定不想一起看吗 |
[30:44] | No, I’m fine. | 还是不要了 |
[30:48] | Thanks, Mama. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[31:15] | What’s that, number four? | 这是什么 第四杯吗 |
[31:17] | Whatever it is isn’t enough to balance out the insomnia. | 不管这是什么 都不够平衡失眠的 |
[31:19] | Maybe too much coffee is why you’re having insomnia. | 也许喝太多咖啡才是你失眠的原因 |
[31:22] | I live on coffee. I’m just maintaining the baseline here. | 我靠咖啡活着 我只是维持基本量而已 |
[31:25] | What do you guys know about a murder house? | 你们对“谋杀屋”知道多少 |
[31:27] | It called me last night. | 它昨晚给我打电话了 |
[31:28] | A house called you? | 一所房子给你打电话了 |
[31:29] | Uh, some kind of short in the line. | 可能是线路短路 |
[31:31] | Well, that house is calling Chimney, | 那所房子在不断呼唤齐姆尼 |
[31:34] | and I need it to hang up. | 我需要它停下 |
[31:35] | He is absolutely obsessed with it. | 他研究这所房子上瘾了 |
[31:36] | And when I got out of the shower, | 我洗完澡之后 |
[31:38] | he asked me if I wanted to look at building permits from 1942. | 他问我想不想看1942年以来的建筑许可证 |
[31:41] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的吗 |
[31:42] | – They added a second bathroom. – Oh. | 他们建造了第二个卫生间 |
[31:44] | Oh, well, how’s it going with your new second bedroom? | 你们的第二间新卧室如何 |
[31:46] | Mm, once you get over the excitement of, “Hey, | 一旦过了 |
[31:48] | my bed doubles as a movie theater,” it’s not so great. | “嘿 我的床有电影院两倍大”的兴奋劲 |
[31:51] | It turns out it’s really hard to sleep | 就不太好了 当你周围 |
[31:53] | when you’re surrounded by tomorrow’s chores. | 全是明天的家务事 真的很难入睡 |
[31:54] | No more sneaky toddler jump scares, though. | 不过小孩不会跳出来吓人了 |
[31:56] | Oh, no, Jee loves her spacious new room. | 小姬很喜欢她宽敞的新房间 |
[31:58] | I can barely get her up in the morning. | 我早上都叫不起来她 |
[31:59] | Aw! I’m glad one of us is sleeping peacefully in this wind. | 我很高兴我们中有人 |
[32:05] | Mmm. Mmm! | 能在大风天安详地睡下 |
[32:14] | – God, the Murder House, still? – That’s just it. | 天啊 谋杀屋 你还在查吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t think all the lore around that house is true. | 就是这样 我认为围绕那所房子的传说都是假的 |
[32:20] | I just emailed the guy who owns it. | -我刚才给这所房子的主人发了邮件 |
[32:22] | What? How did you find him? | -什么 你怎么找到他的 |
[32:24] | The Internet. | 在网上 |
[32:26] | Do you think he’s gonna respond? | 你觉得他会回复吗 |
[32:28] | Uh-oh. | 哎呀 |
[32:29] | – There goes the ghosts. – Yeah. | -鬼魂来了 -对啊 |
[32:31] | Calling from Buck’s phone, apparently. | 很明显 是用巴克的手机打来的 |
[32:33] | Well, conference him in. | 那让他加入我们 |
[32:35] | Hey, I’m on with Hen, too. | 嘿 我也在和小亨通电话 |
[32:38] | Welcome to our pajama party. | 欢迎来到我们的睡衣派对 |
[32:39] | Ah, what if I’m not wearing pajamas? | 要是我没穿着睡衣呢 |
[32:41] | Nobody wants to know what you’re wearing, Buckley. | 没人想知道你穿着什么 巴克利 |
[32:44] | How did you even know I was awake? | 你怎么知道我醒着 |
[32:45] | Uh, well, you’ve been sending links to that house | 你差不多每隔15分钟 |
[32:48] | about every 15 minutes, | 就发几条关于那所房子的链接 |
[32:50] | so unless sleep texting is a thing, which, actually, I don’t know. | 除非真有睡梦发短信这回事 这我还真说不好 |
[32:53] | Is-is that a thing? | -有这回事吗 -谁知道呢 你为什么打给我 |
[32:54] | Who knows? Why did you call me? | -有这回事吗 -谁知道呢 你为什么打给我 |
[32:56] | I have news. | 我有个消息 |
[32:57] | Uh, I figured I’d tell you guys in the morning, but… | 我有个消息 我本来想早上告诉你们 但… |
[33:00] | You were on Chimney’s Murder House news feed. | 你在看齐姆尼的谋杀屋调查进展 |
[33:03] | So, what’s the news? | 有什么消息 |
[33:04] | Uh, give me one second. Let me, uh, let me grab Eddie. | 等我一下 我把埃迪接进来 |
[33:10] | Yo! | 哟 |
[33:11] | Uh, hey, man. You’re on with me, Hen and Chim. | 哟 嘿 你正在和我 小亨和齐姆通电话 |
[33:14] | Looks like the winds got us all tonight. | 看来今晚的风让所有人都失眠了 |
[33:16] | Well, I wouldn’t give too much credit to the wind. | 我觉得不是风的问题 |
[33:19] | Chimney’s obsessed about a house. | 齐姆尼着迷于一所房子 |
[33:20] | I’m worried about my kid. | 我担心我的孩子 |
[33:22] | And Buck’s… | 巴克… |
[33:24] | Officially responsible for the creation of new life. | 要正式为新生命的创造负责了 |
[33:28] | Uh… | |
[33:29] | I guess maybe that’s easier when you can just say | 我想 也许直说“我要成为父亲了” |
[33:32] | – I’m gonna be a father. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 会更容易理解一些 |
[33:34] | Kameron and Connor are pregnant? | 卡梅隆和康纳怀上孩子了吗 |
[33:36] | Yes, they are having a baby. | 对 他们要有孩子了 |
[33:40] | Congratulations! Uh, wait. | 恭喜你 |
[33:43] | Do we congratulate you? | 等等 我们要恭喜你吗 |
[33:44] | I don’t know. It feels weird to congratulate him. | 我不知道 感觉恭喜他很奇怪 |
[33:47] | Feels weirder not to. | 不恭喜他就更奇怪了 |
[33:48] | Eddie’s right. The etiquette rules are kind of hazy. | 埃迪是对的 礼节规则有点模糊 |
[33:50] | Uh, m-maybe we should see what Bobby thinks. | 也许我们应该看看鲍比怎么想 |
[33:54] | You guys think he’s still awake? | 你们觉得他还醒着吗 |
[33:56] | Pretty sure after the day he had, he ain’t sleeping. | 我很确定经过这样的一天 他睡不着 |
[33:59] | Well, hang on, hang on. | 等等 小亨 |
[34:04] | Sir, it’s very late. | 先生 现在很晚了 |
[34:06] | If you’re not on the approved visitors list… | 如果你不在获批访客名单上… |
[34:09] | Please, I’m looking for information about my friend. | 拜托了 我在找关于我朋友的信息 |
[34:11] | As I said, anything related to our clientele is confidential, | 正如我所说 与我们客户有关的任何信息 都是保密的 |
[34:15] | including whether your friend may or may not | 包括你那位朋友 |
[34:18] | have been a patient here. | 我都不确定他是不是这里的病人 |
[34:19] | Our clients value our discretion above everything else. | 我们的客户最看重我们的谨慎 |
[34:22] | I’m sure they do. | 我相信是这样的 |
[34:23] | But my friend Wendall doesn’t, because he’s dead. | 我相信是这样的 但我的朋友温德尔不看重 因为他死了 |
[34:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:30] | – I have a situation at the front desk. – Oh. | 前台有情况 |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 好莱坞行业领先的戒毒所 |
[34:40] | Do you know what started the fire? | 你们知道起火原因吗 |
[34:44] | You have to go now. | 你现在必须走了 |
[34:46] | Got what I’m looking for, I’ll be on my way. | 你现在必须走了 好的 |
[34:48] | All right. | 我找到了在找的东西 我马上就走 好的 |
[34:49] | I’m leaving right now. | 我马上就走 |
[34:51] | All right, all right. | 好的 |
[35:04] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 我要小睡一会 |
[35:05] | I’ll try and take a nap. Chris is gonna be up | 好了 各位 我要小睡一会 |
[35:07] | in an hour. | 克里斯一个小时后就会醒来 |
[35:08] | Hey, | 很好 |
[35:09] | – see you guys tomorrow. – All right. | 很好 -明天见 -好的 |
[35:11] | See ya. | 再见 |
[35:12] | Hey, Buck, you never said. | 再见 嘿 巴克 你还没说过 |
[35:14] | How are you feeling about this… | 你对新生命的创造是什么感受 |
[35:16] | creation of new life? | |
[35:18] | I mean, I’m-I’m happy. You know, I’m happy for them. | 我很开心 我为他们感到开心 |
[35:20] | I-I was worried that… what if it didn’t work out, | 我还担心要是行不通 |
[35:23] | a-and me saying yes just ended up | 而我同意了 |
[35:25] | setting them up for more disappointment? | 结果让他们更加失望 |
[35:27] | – So, you’re good? – Yeah. | -所以你这下满意了吧 -是的 |
[35:29] | Yeah, I-I think I am. | 我觉得我很满意 |
[35:30] | In fact, I feel like I can finally go and get some sleep. | 其实 |
[35:34] | Good night. | 我感觉我终于能睡着了 |
[35:36] | Later. | -晚安 -再见 |
[35:39] | Can you imagine not knowing your own child? | 你能想象不了解自己孩子的感觉吗 |
[35:41] | Is this about Denny? | 是因为丹尼吗 |
[35:43] | I know this is normal, | 是因为丹尼吗 |
[35:45] | that he’s gonna have questions, and the best thing that we can do is | 我知道这很正常 |
[35:49] | be honest. | 他会有疑问 我们的上上策就是对他坦诚 |
[35:51] | But you don’t want to be honest. | 但你不想坦诚 |
[35:52] | I want to tell him | 我想告诉他 |
[35:55] | that we picked him out of a magical cabbage patch | 我们从一个神奇的卷心菜地里 把他挑了出来 |
[35:57] | and never have to talk again about his biological parents. | 再也不用谈论他的亲生父母了 |
[36:00] | He’s a smart kid. He didn’t fall for that story | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[36:03] | – when he was five. – It’s just… | 他五岁的时候就不信这个说法 |
[36:05] | I’ve spent so much time thinking about him as mine. | 只是我一直都把他看成我的孩子 |
[36:08] | Not sure I’m ready to share. | 我不确定有没有准备好跟别人分享他 |
[36:11] | He’s always gonna be yours, Hen. | 他会一直是你的孩子 |
[36:12] | No matter how many questions he asks. | 小亨 |
[36:32] | Great news. | 不管他问多少问题 |
[36:33] | Weatherman said we’re due for a reprieve, | 好消息 |
[36:37] | and the winds are finally dying down, | 气象员说我们可以喘口气了 风终于要平息了 |
[36:39] | but we might get a dose of rain soon. | 虽然我们可能很快要迎来一场雨 |
[36:41] | Josh? Is everything okay? | 乔希 一切都好吗 |
[36:45] | This has been the most draining three days | 这是我职业生涯中最累的三天 |
[36:49] | of my professional career. | |
[36:50] | I… I don’t think I can do this job anymore. | 我觉得我没办法做这个工作了 |
[36:53] | Okay. That seems, um… | -好的 好像… |
[36:54] | I mean, you know, in this line of work, | -要知道 在这行 |
[36:55] | everyone eventually reaches a breaking point. | 大家最终都会达到一个极限 |
[36:58] | I thought mine was at least a decade away, | 我以为我的极限至少还有十年 |
[37:01] | and once I was fully vested in my pension. | 一旦我挣到全部的养老金就可以 |
[37:03] | Maybe this is it. | -也许现在就到了 -你可能只是累了 |
[37:04] | – You’re probably just tired. – Mm-hmm. | -也许现在就到了 -你可能只是累了 |
[37:06] | I mean, it’s been crazy. You’ve worked a lot of extra shifts. | 情况很混乱 你多值了好几轮班 |
[37:08] | I think the last straw was | 我觉得最后一根稻草 |
[37:10] | when George called in saying he had appendicitis. | 是乔治打电话说得了阑尾炎 |
[37:13] | I think it’s a sign. My work here is done. | 我觉得这是个征兆 我在这里的工作结束了 |
[37:16] | I… I need to go talk to Sue. I-I need to tell her that I quit. | 我需要跟苏谈谈 我要跟她说我要辞职 |
[37:19] | W-Wait, wait, wait, wait. D-Don’t. | 等等 别这样 |
[37:21] | – Don’t-don’t do that. – Josh, | 乔希 我们要告诉你一件事 |
[37:22] | there’s something that we have to tell you. | 乔希 我们要告诉你一件事 |
[37:24] | George having appendicitis isn’t a sign. | 乔治得阑尾炎不是征兆 |
[37:27] | It’s a prank. | 而是个恶作剧 |
[37:28] | All these years, you’ve managed to avoid the full moon, | 而是个恶作剧 这些年来 你一直能够逃脱掉满月 |
[37:32] | and you kind of brag about it. | 还为此吹嘘 |
[37:34] | So we thought you could use a dose of crazy. | 所以我们想着你可以疯狂一下 |
[37:36] | A-And it was supposed to be funny, you know? | 这本来是为了逗个乐子 |
[37:38] | We didn’t think that it would affect you like this, | 我们没想到会对你影响这么大 |
[37:40] | and we’re really sorry. | -我们很抱歉 |
[37:42] | Terribly, terribly sorry. Please don’t quit. | -十分抱歉 |
[37:44] | I… | 请不要辞职 |
[37:46] | knew it. | 我就知道 |
[37:48] | I mean, not at first. You guys really had me going for a while, | 不是一开始就知道 你们骗到了我 |
[37:51] | but once George called in saying he had appendicitis, | 但乔治一打电话来说他得了阑尾炎 |
[37:53] | that’s when I knew. | -我就知道了 -怎么知道的 |
[37:54] | – How? – Because I approved his time off | -我就知道了 -怎么知道的 因为上次他切除阑尾的时候 |
[37:57] | for the last time he had his appendix removed. | 是我给他准的假 |
[37:59] | Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[38:01] | It really is good to be the underboss. | 当二把手真是太棒了 对了 |
[38:03] | And, by the way, an underboss | 一个每年圣诞节和感恩节都工作的二把手 |
[38:04] | who works every Christmas and Thanksgiving. | 一个每年圣诞节和感恩节都工作的二把手 |
[38:06] | And I do not brag about avoiding full moons. | 而且我也没有经常吹嘘自己避开满月 |
[38:10] | A lot. | |
[38:11] | So, we’re good, then? You’re not mad at us? | 那我们没事吧 你不生我们的气吧 |
[38:14] | I guess you’ll have to wait for the next full moon to find out. | 我猜你们要等到下一个满月才会知道了 |
[38:19] | Mm. | |
[38:33] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked about my bio mother. | 我很抱歉 我不应该问你们我生理学母亲的事情 |
[38:36] | You-you don’t have to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[38:38] | I just wanted to know where I come from. | 我只想知道我从哪里来 |
[38:40] | Who I take after. | 我遗传了谁 |
[38:41] | That’s perfectly natural. | 这非常自然 |
[38:43] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你什么都没做错 |
[38:45] | I sort of felt like maybe I did. | 我感觉我好像做错了 |
[38:47] | That I hurt you. | 感觉我让你们伤心了 |
[38:49] | No. No, no, no, no. | 没有 |
[38:51] | You didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[38:53] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心这件事 |
[38:54] | We just want make sure that you are okay. | 我们只想确保你没事 |
[38:57] | We never want you to feel like | 我们绝对不想让你感觉 |
[38:59] | there’s anything you can’t ask us. | 有些事你不能问我们 |
[39:01] | Whatever you want to know, we’ll tell you. | 不管你想知道什么 我们都会告诉你 |
[39:05] | There’s something I want you to know. | 我想让你们知道一件事 |
[39:11] | I’m not looking for another mom. | 我不会找我另一个妈妈 |
[39:12] | I have you guys, and you’re awesome. | 我爱你们 你们很酷 |
[39:18] | You’re pretty awesome, too. | 你也很酷 |
[39:20] | I think… | 我觉得我们都很酷 |
[39:23] | we’re all pretty awesome. | |
[39:25] | I love you both. | 我爱你们两个 |
[39:26] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[39:38] | I know it looks a little rough around the edges, but… | 我知道这里看起来有点破 但… |
[39:41] | It’s a lot more than the edges. | 这里简直非常破 |
[39:43] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[39:46] | I don’t know, this house just… | 我不知道 这所房子… |
[39:49] | – it speaks to me. – Yeah. | -在跟我说话 -好的 |
[39:51] | It’s speaking to me, too, and saying, “Run far, far away.” | 它也跟我说话了 说让我跑得远远的 |
[39:54] | Look, some new windows, a fresh coat of paint. | 装几扇新窗户 重新粉刷一下 |
[39:58] | A series of exorcisms. | -搞几次驱魔 |
[40:00] | You don’t believe in ghosts, Maddie. | -你不相信鬼魂的 麦蒂 |
[40:01] | It’s called the Murder House, Chim. | 这里叫“谋杀屋” 齐姆 |
[40:02] | I don’t have to believe in ghosts to | 我不必相信鬼就知道我不想住这里 |
[40:03] | know that I do not want to live here. | 我不必相信鬼就知道我不想住这里 |
[40:05] | There wasn’t a murder. | 那不是谋杀 |
[40:06] | Much less three of them. | 那不是谋杀 -更不是三个人 -什么 |
[40:08] | What? I thought that the whole family died. | 我以为他们全家都死了 |
[40:10] | They did, but not inside the house. | 是死了 但不是在房子里死的 |
[40:12] | Look, the father was driving home one night, right before Christmas. | 听着 那位爸爸圣诞节前夜开车回家 |
[40:16] | He had all three girls in the car. | 三个女儿都在车里 |
[40:18] | It was raining, and the roads were slick. | 外边在下雨 道路很滑 |
[40:19] | And another car bumped them off the road, and they died. | 另一辆车把他们撞下了路边 他们就死了 |
[40:23] | God, that is awful. | 天啊 太惨了 |
[40:25] | Well, what about the mom? | 那妈妈呢 |
[40:27] | The mom was at home, wrapping presents. | 妈妈正在家里包礼物 |
[40:29] | She moved out the day after the funeral, and she never came back. | 葬礼第二天 她就搬出去了 而且永远没回来 |
[40:32] | And-and the place has been empty like this ever since? | 从那之后 这地方就这样空了吗 |
[40:35] | She didn’t want to let it go. | 对 |
[40:36] | You know, not without letting them go, | 她放不下这栋房子 放不下他们 |
[40:38] | so she held onto it until she passed, which was last year. | 所以她过世之前都没卖掉这房子 她去年过世的 |
[40:41] | How did you find out all this? | 你是怎么知道这一切的 |
[40:43] | I tracked down the current owner, her nephew. | 我找到了现在的屋主 |
[40:46] | He hasn’t even put it on the market yet. | 她的外甥 他还没把这栋房子放到市场上 |
[40:47] | He didn’t want to throw the doors open | 他不想给那些掠夺者和看客开方便之门 |
[40:49] | to all the vultures and lookie-loos. | |
[40:51] | He hasn’t even been inside in a decade. | 他十年都没进来过 |
[40:54] | That’s why it looks like this. | 所以房子才看起来这么破烂 |
[40:58] | It’s a height chart. | 身高表 |
[40:59] | Three girls. | 三个女儿 |
[41:01] | Wow. | 哇 |
[41:03] | A family lived here. | 这里住过一家人 |
[41:09] | I think a family should live here again. | 我觉得这里应该要迎来另一家人了 |
[41:42] | Hi, I’m Denny Wilson. | 你好 我是丹尼·威尔逊 |
[41:46] | I think you’re my dad. | 我觉得你是我爸爸 |
[41:49] | Like all seasons, eventually the Santa Anas end. | 就像所有季节一样 圣塔安娜风最终结束了 |
[41:58] | The tension and turmoil they bring are finally released | 它们消散在太平洋上空时 |
[42:00] | as they dissipate over the Pacific. | 所带来的紧张和动荡终于得以释放 |
[42:07] | The city rests, | 城市得以休息 |
[42:09] | and the familiar cycle starts again. | 熟悉的循环再次开始 |
[42:15] | The rain comes, though less every year now. | 雨水降临 虽然每年都在减少 |
[42:23] | We wait for the jacarandas to bloom | 我们等待蓝花楹开花 |
[42:25] | and curse their flowers when they fall. | 并在花朵落下时咒骂 房地产评估 |
[42:33] | Knowing that every passing day brings us closer | 买卖协议 明白逝去的每一天 |
[42:36] | to the return of those winds. | 都让我们更接近那些风的回归 |
[43:08] | And the one inescapable fact about this city… | 关于这座城市 还有一个不可否认的事实 |
[43:13] | …that at any moment | 它随时都会陷入一片汪洋火海 |
[43:15] | the whole place could burn. | |
[43:18] | – Synced and corrected by synk – – www.MY-SUBS.com – |