时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 2018年 | |
[00:04] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[00:07] | Bobby, open up. – | 巴比,开门 |
[00:09] | He ever gone MIA like this before? | 他以前有这样搞失踪过吗? |
[00:11] | No. | 没有 |
[00:12] | Honestly, I-I don’t know much about his story | 老实说,我不清楚他来消防站之前的事 |
[00:14] | before he took over the house, just that he, uh… | 老实说,我不清楚他来消防站之前的事 |
[00:16] | before he took over the house, just that he, uh… | 只知道他…还在复原 |
[00:17] | -he’s in recovery. -Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 只知道他…还在复原 |
[00:19] | -he’s in recovery. -Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[00:21] | Hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[00:26] | Bobby? | 巴比? |
[00:50] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[01:03] | God, grant me the serenity to accept | 上帝,请赐给我平静 |
[01:05] | the things I cannot change… | 让我接受我无法改变的事 |
[01:07] | …the courage to change the things I can, | 给我勇气去改变我能改变的事 |
[01:10] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 给我智慧去辨别差异 |
[01:13] | That’s it for today. | 今天就到这里 |
[01:14] | But remember, whether it’s been 24 hours since your last drink, | 记住,不管你上次喝酒 是24小时前 |
[01:18] | or 24 years… | 或24年前 |
[01:20] | we’ve all found the courage to be here. | 我们都找到来这里的勇气 |
[01:22] | And hope to see you again soon. | 希望很快就会再见面 |
[01:25] | 匿名戒酒会 102会议室,周一与周五 | |
[01:29] | Nice to see you, brother. | 见到你真好,兄弟 |
[01:30] | Nice to see you, brother. | 再见 |
[01:31] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[01:33] | -Hi. -Hi. Good to see you, too. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[01:34] | -Hi. -Hi. Good to see you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[01:39] | You’ve been here before. | 你以前来过 |
[01:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:45] | I’ve been there myself. | 我自己也待过那里 |
[01:47] | In that foxhole. | 那个散兵坑 |
[01:49] | Hiding out in the back row, | 躲在后排 |
[01:51] | the thousand-yard stare. | 茫然地看着远方 |
[01:52] | Guarded. Hiding from undue shame. | 戒心很重 |
[01:53] | Guarded. Hiding from undue shame. | 躲避过度的羞愧感 |
[01:56] | I have been on that same battlefield. | 我也上过那个战场 |
[02:02] | But I don’t take you for a fellow Marine. | 但我看你不像我是陆战队员 可能是警察… |
[02:04] | Maybe a… cop. | 但我看你不像我是陆战队员 可能是警察… |
[02:09] | Firefighter. | 消防员 |
[02:12] | I’m right only a third of the time. | 我只有三分之一的正确率 |
[02:16] | I know those crossed arms are supposed to be a sign | 我知道交叉的双臂应该代表你不想被打扰 |
[02:18] | that you don’t want company. | 我知道交叉的双臂应该代表你不想被打扰 |
[02:21] | Sorry to tell you, for me, | 不好意思,这对我来说反而是 |
[02:24] | it’s a signal, that someone needs support. | 不好意思,这对我来说反而是 |
[02:26] | it’s a signal, that someone needs support. | 有人需要支持的信号 |
[02:31] | You might not think so right now. | 你现在可能不认同 |
[02:33] | But you made it a point to come here today. | 但你今天特意来到这里 |
[02:38] | Some coworkers brought me in. | 几个同事带我来的 |
[02:40] | You drinking at work? | 你工作时喝酒? |
[02:43] | -It happens. -Not to me. | -难免的事 -对我来说不是 |
[02:47] | I know this isn’t your regular meeting, | 我知道你不习惯这种会议 |
[02:49] | but do you have a regular someone to talk to? | 但你有固定谈心的对象吗? |
[02:54] | I did back in Minnesota, but not since I moved here. | 以前在明尼苏达州有,但搬来后就没了 |
[02:57] | Mostly I just go to church. | 我通常只会上教堂 |
[03:00] | I’m all for talking to the man upstairs. | 我很赞同跟上面那位谈心 |
[03:02] | But sometimes… | 但有时候我们需要能回话的人 |
[03:04] | you need someone who can talk back. | 但有时候我们需要能回话的人 |
[03:11] | I’ve been feeling a little lost. | 我最近觉得有点迷失 |
[03:16] | Then let’s help you find your way back. | 那我们就帮你找到回去的路吧 |
[03:27] | You think that somebody did this on purpose? | 你认为这是人为的? |
[03:29] | You think that somebody did this on purpose? | 好莱坞一流康复设施 |
[03:32] | -Good morning. -Good morning. | 早安 |
[03:38] | Looks like you’ve been up awhile. | 看来你起床一阵子了 |
[03:39] | Oh. | 看来你起床一阵子了 |
[03:42] | Yep. Wendall’s son called. | 对,温德尔的儿子打来 |
[03:44] | Medical examiner finally got the toxicology results back. | 法医终于拿到毒物分析的结果 |
[03:47] | And the official finding is that Wendall died of a drug overdose. | 而官方的发现是温德尔死于药物过量 |
[03:51] | And since he didn’t die | 既然他并不是死在康复机构… |
[03:52] | on the premises of the rehab facility… | 既然他并不是死在康复机构… |
[03:54] | They’re closing the investigation into Winding Path? | 他们要结束对曲径的调查了 |
[03:58] | -Yeah. -Aww. | 对 |
[03:59] | It’s not like any of this is a surprise. | 这件事并不令人意外 |
[04:02] | There’s been dozens of investigations into that place, | 那个地方被调查几十次了,总是没结果 |
[04:05] | nothing ever sticks. – | 那个地方被调查几十次了,总是没结果 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry, baby. | 很遗憾,宝贝 |
[04:10] | Four months of searching | 我们查了四个月,只查到这些 |
[04:12] | and this is all we’ve come up with. | 我们查了四个月,只查到这些 |
[04:15] | It’s not all. | 不只有这些 |
[04:16] | I was thinking about that girl that you and May met, | 我想到你和梅伊在曲径认识的那个女孩 |
[04:18] | -at Winding Path. -Tamara. | 我想到你和梅伊在曲径认识的那个女孩 |
[04:20] | Yeah. | -塔玛拉 -对 |
[04:22] | Maybe it’s time to try talking to her again. | 也许该试着再找她谈谈了 |
[04:24] | You did say that May thought she was making progress with her. | 你确实说过梅伊觉得跟她有所进展 |
[04:27] | Until the conversation turned to Wendall. | 直到话题转向温德尔 |
[04:29] | And then Tamara shut her down and cut off all communication. | 后来塔玛拉就不理她,切断所有联系了 |
[04:32] | With May. | 那是跟梅伊 |
[04:34] | I’m thinking she might talk to me. | 我想她可能会跟我谈 |
[04:35] | We’re both in recovery. We both knew Wendall. | 我们都在康复,也都认识温德尔 |
[04:37] | Could be an opening. | 我们都在康复,也都认识温德尔 |
[04:38] | Could be an opening. | 也许有机会 |
[04:41] | Athena, I need to talk to her. | 亚席娜,我得跟她谈谈 |
[04:45] | There might be a way. | 或许有方法 |
[04:57] | Every single wish you had | 从黑暗到光明 |
[05:06] | Hi. Tamara? | -嗨,塔玛拉?-对 |
[05:07] | Yeah, uh, do I know you? | -嗨,塔玛拉?-对 |
[05:09] | Yeah, uh, do I know you? | -我认识你吗?-我是梅伊的继父 |
[05:10] | I’m May’s stepdad. | -我认识你吗?-我是梅伊的继父 |
[05:11] | I think she told you about me? – | 她应该说过我的事? |
[05:14] | Ambushing people in flower shops. | 在花店埋伏人是你们的家风吗? |
[05:15] | Is that the family trait? | 在花店埋伏人是你们的家风吗? |
[05:17] | I didn’t know how else to get ahold of you. | 我不知道怎么联络你 梅伊说你不再回电了 |
[05:18] | May said you stopped returning her calls. | 我不知道怎么联络你 梅伊说你不再回电了 |
[05:20] | Usually a sign that someone doesn’t want to talk to you. | 通常那代表别人不想理你 |
[05:22] | Okay, listen, I’m sorry for just showing up here like this, | 好,听着,很抱歉我突然跑来 |
[05:25] | but Wendall was a really good friend. | 但温德尔是我很好的朋友 |
[05:27] | And he pulled me out of more than a few dark places. | 他帮助我走出好几个低潮 |
[05:30] | I think you knew him, too. | 我想你也认识他 |
[05:32] | If you knew him like I did, | 如果你像我一样认识他 就知道他是个好人 |
[05:33] | you know he was a good man. | 如果你像我一样认识他 就知道他是个好人 |
[05:36] | And he did not deserve to die alone | 而且不该单独死在废弃的土地上 |
[05:37] | in an abandoned lot like that. | 而且不该单独死在废弃的土地上 |
[05:39] | No matter what was going on with him. | 无论他当时是怎么了 |
[05:42] | He didn’t die there. | 他不是在那死的 |
[05:44] | What? | 什么? |
[05:45] | He didn’t die there. | 他不是在那死的 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:52] | Listen, Tamara, he came to see me | 塔玛拉,他在死前两天来看过我 |
[05:54] | a couple days before he died, | 塔玛拉,他在死前两天来看过我 |
[05:55] | and I could tell something was off, | 我有感觉到情况不对劲,但我没追问 |
[05:57] | but I couldn’t tell what, and I didn’t push. | 我有感觉到情况不对劲,但我没追问 |
[05:59] | Now, Wendall, you know, he-he would’ve pushed. | 你知道温德尔就会追问 |
[06:00] | He wouldn’t have given up until I let him in. | 他不会放弃,直到我坦白 |
[06:02] | I let him in, too. | 我也坦白了 |
[06:08] | And then I pulled him down with me. | 然后把他一起拖下水 |
[06:11] | Pulled him down? What do you mean? | 什么意思?你是指在曲径认识他以后? |
[06:12] | Is this after you met him at Winding Path? | 什么意思?你是指在曲径认识他以后? |
[06:13] | No. We met before that. | 不是 |
[06:15] | No. We met before that. | 我们原本就认识 温德尔根本不是那里的病患 |
[06:16] | Wendall was never a patient there. | 我们原本就认识 温德尔根本不是那里的病患 |
[06:18] | He only checked himself in to help me. | 他入住只是想帮我,帮我们所有人 |
[06:20] | To help all of us. | 他入住只是想帮我,帮我们所有人 |
[06:22] | He knew something was wrong with that place. | 他知道那里有问题,而且打算证明 |
[06:23] | And he was gonna prove it. | 他知道那里有问题,而且打算证明 |
[06:25] | Prove it how? | 怎么证明? |
[06:26] | You have to let this go. | 别再查了,否则你会有跟他一样的下场 |
[06:28] | Or you’ll end up like Wendall. | 别再查了,否则你会有跟他一样的下场 |
[06:40] | Hey, you do remember that I-I live alone, right? | 嘿,你记得我自己住吧? |
[06:42] | But you’re supposed to be taking it easy | 但你应该放轻松,让身体复原 |
[06:44] | and letting your body heal, so I thought I would save you | 但你应该放轻松,让身体复原 |
[06:45] | and letting your body heal, so I thought I would save you | 我想让你少跑几趟杂货店 |
[06:46] | a few trips to the grocery store. | 我想让你少跑几趟杂货店 |
[06:47] | For the next six months? | 未来六个月吗? |
[06:48] | For however long it takes you to recover. | 看你复原需要多久罗 |
[06:50] | Maddie, I’m fine. | 麦蒂,我很好 |
[06:52] | Buck. You died. | 巴克,你死了,好吗? |
[06:54] | Okay? And not almost, | 巴克,你死了,好吗? |
[06:55] | Okay? And not almost, | 不是差点,你真的死了 |
[06:56] | you actually died. | 不是差点,你真的死了 |
[06:58] | We don’t know the long-term repercussions of that. | 没人知道那会有什么长期影响 |
[07:01] | Well, it was only for three minutes. | 我只死了三分钟而已 |
[07:02] | Come on. If I can’t make a joke about dying, | 我只死了三分钟而已 |
[07:03] | Come on. If I can’t make a joke about dying, | 拜托,如果我不能开死亡的玩笑 活着有什么意思? |
[07:05] | what’s the point in living? | 拜托,如果我不能开死亡的玩笑 活着有什么意思? |
[07:09] | Okay, uh, hey, don’t you have a shift today? | 好吧,你今天不用值班吗? |
[07:11] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | 好吧,你今天不用值班吗? |
[07:12] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | -你想赶我走?-我只是想扭转局势 |
[07:13] | No, I’m just turning the tables. | -你想赶我走?-我只是想扭转局势 |
[07:14] | You know, I’m starting to worry about you | 我开始担心你了 |
[07:17] | because you have a job, you have a new house, | 因为你有工作、有新房子 |
[07:19] | you have a little girl that needs taking care of. | 还有需要照顾的女儿 |
[07:20] | -You shouldn’t be running over here all the time. -I don’t mind. | 你不该老是跑来这里 |
[07:23] | -You shouldn’t be running over here all the time. -I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[07:25] | Well, I can tell that you don’t mind, | 我知道你不介意,但我保证我能照顾自己 |
[07:26] | but I promise you I can take care of myself, okay? | 我知道你不介意,但我保证我能照顾自己 |
[07:29] | My fingers are not broken, | 好吗?我的手指没断,我能自己订食物 |
[07:31] | I can order my own food. | 好吗?我的手指没断,我能自己订食物 |
[07:34] | Although, I will admit that pot roast does smell pretty good. | 不过我承认那锅炖肉确实蛮香的 |
[07:38] | It’ll be ready in two hours, you can have it for lunch. | 再两小时就好了,你午餐可以吃 |
[07:40] | Well, maybe I’ll take a nap until then. | 也许我会先小睡一下 |
[07:43] | Fine, I’m going to work now. | 好啦,我去上班了 |
[07:48] | Uh, listen, hey, um… thank you, okay? | 听着… |
[07:50] | Uh, listen, hey, um… thank you, okay? | 谢谢你 |
[07:51] | I do appreciate what you’re doing, | 我真的很感谢你的照顾 |
[07:53] | it’s just I don’t need you to fuss over me. | 只是你不用这么费心 |
[07:56] | I’m just glad that you’re still here to fuss over. | 我只是很高兴我还能为你费心 |
[07:58] | Yeah, me, too. | 对,我也是 |
[08:02] | And then she just ran off. | 然后她就跑掉了,那孩子很害怕 |
[08:03] | That girl was so scared. | 然后她就跑掉了,那孩子很害怕 |
[08:05] | Yeah, with good reason. | 对,理由很充分 |
[08:07] | Maybe that’s why they gave her a job there. | 也许他们是因此才雇用她 |
[08:09] | Keep tabs on her, make sure she doesn’t talk. | 看着她,确保她不会泄密 |
[08:13] | She said Wendall was going to prove | 她说温德尔想要证明曲径有问题 |
[08:15] | that something was wrong at Winding Path. | 她说温德尔想要证明曲径有问题 |
[08:17] | That’s why he checked himself in. | 所以他才会入住 |
[08:19] | I guess he wanted to see for himself what was going on there. | 我猜他想亲自了解状况 |
[08:21] | Yeah, maybe to collect evidence. | 对,可能是为了搜集证据 |
[08:24] | What kind of evidence? | 哪一种证据? |
[08:27] | Sounds like an undercover sting. | 听起来像卧底的圈套 |
[08:29] | You know, send someone in posed as a criminal, | 就是派人进去 |
[08:31] | You know, send someone in posed as a criminal, | 假扮成罪犯,目击犯罪的过程 |
[08:32] | to bear witness to the commission of a crime. | 假扮成罪犯,目击犯罪的过程 |
[08:35] | Well, that would be a police operation. | 那会是警方的行动 |
[08:36] | As far as we know, Wendall wasn’t working | 就我们所知,温德尔没跟当局合作 |
[08:37] | with the authorities. | 就我们所知,温德尔没跟当局合作 |
[08:39] | Oh, you don’t have to be police to go undercover, Bobby. | 不是警察也能卧底,巴比 |
[08:41] | Journalists, filmmakers, even private citizens nowadays. | 记者、导演,现在连平民都行 |
[08:45] | Right. All you need is a camera. | 对,只要有摄像头就好 |
[08:51] | Here. | 你看,在电子产品网站花了300块 |
[08:52] | A $300 purchase to an electronics website. | 你看,在电子产品网站花了300块 |
[08:54] | Same week he died. | 你看,在电子产品网站花了300块 |
[08:55] | Same week he died. | -就在他死掉那周 -好 |
[08:57] | Okay, even if Wendall installed the camera, that was months ago. | 就算温德尔装了摄像头 也是几个月前的事 |
[09:00] | What do you think the chances are any recordings still exist? | 视频还存在的概率是多少? |
[09:03] | Not sure. But… | 我不确定 |
[09:04] | Not sure. But… | 但我认识一些或许能告诉我的人 |
[09:05] | I do know some people who might be able to tell me. | 但我认识一些或许能告诉我的人 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna take this down to the station | 我会带这些到局里问技术人员 |
[09:10] | and ask the techs. | 我会带这些到局里问技术人员 |
[09:14] | Hey. Thank you. | 嘿,谢谢你 |
[09:15] | I don’t know if I ever slowed down enough to tell you | 不知道我有没有停下来告诉你 |
[09:17] | how much I appreciate you doing this with me. | 不知道我有没有停下来告诉你 |
[09:18] | how much I appreciate you doing this with me. | 我有多感激你陪我追查这件事 |
[09:19] | You know, Wendall wasn’t your sponsor and… | 我有多感激你陪我追查这件事 |
[09:20] | You know, Wendall wasn’t your sponsor and… | 温德尔不是你的辅导员… |
[09:22] | Look, I know how important he was to you. | 听着,我知道他对你和这个家庭有多重要 |
[09:25] | And to this family. | 听着,我知道他对你和这个家庭有多重要 |
[09:27] | You’re not the only one who misses him. | 你不是唯一想念他的人 |
[10:02] | Sorry. Did I wake you? | 抱歉,我吵醒你了? |
[10:05] | Uh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:06] | Thought I’d swing by and see how you’re doing. | 我想过来看看你的情况 |
[10:09] | Make sure you’re not climbing the walls. | 确保你没闷到爬墙 |
[10:11] | Nope, just-just the stairs. | 没有,只爬楼梯 |
[10:15] | Something smells good. | 有个味道好香 |
[10:17] | Is that pot roast? | 是炖肉吗? |
[10:18] | It is. Uh, come on in. | 没错 |
[10:19] | It is. Uh, come on in. | 进来吧,你刚好赶上午餐 |
[10:20] | You’re just in time for lunch. | 进来吧,你刚好赶上午餐 |
[10:27] | Your sister makes a good pot roast. | 你姐做的炖肉很好吃 |
[10:29] | Uh, yeah. It’s kind of her go-to meal. | 对,算是她的拿手菜 |
[10:36] | Karen makes it in a Crock-Pot. | 卡伦都用慢炖锅做 |
[10:38] | We, uh, we never had one of those growing up. | 我们小时候都没有那种东西 我爸都说那是噱头 |
[10:40] | My father always said it was a fad. | 我们小时候都没有那种东西 我爸都说那是噱头 |
[10:42] | He might’ve been thinking of a fondue pot. | 他想的可能是瑞士火锅 |
[10:44] | Though those do keep coming back. | 但它们确实每十年就会再流行一次 |
[10:47] | Every ten years, like clockwork. | 但它们确实每十年就会再流行一次 |
[10:49] | I think someone gave me one of those when I moved in here. | 我搬来这里时,好像有人送我一个 |
[10:51] | In fact, uh, I think it was you. | 我搬来这里时,好像有人送我一个 |
[10:52] | In fact, uh, I think it was you. | 事实上,好像是你 |
[10:55] | Karen and I got four when we got married. | 我跟卡伦结婚时收到四个 |
[10:57] | I’m still trying to get rid of the last two. | 我还在努力摆脱最后两个 |
[10:59] | Re-gifting is my love language. | 转送礼物是我的爱之语 |
[11:02] | Uh, hey, so did I pass? | 那我通过了吗? |
[11:04] | The Dr. Wilson follow-up exam. | 威尔森医师的追踪检查 |
[11:07] | Or do you need to check my pulse while you’re here? | 还是你得把握机会检查我的脉搏? |
[11:11] | Oh, you know what? I should. | 对了,应该要的 |
[11:13] | Okay. Uh, ow. What was that for? | 好 |
[11:15] | Okay. Uh, ow. What was that for? | 干嘛打我? |
[11:16] | Ungratefulness. | 忘恩负义 |
[11:19] | So what’d your cardiologist say that’s gotten you so cranky? | 你的心脏科医师说了什么 让你这么暴躁? |
[11:24] | Um, nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:25] | No, she just keeps on ordering tests and doing scans. | 她只是一直叫我做检查和扫描 |
[11:28] | I had to wear this Holter monitor device for two days. | 我得穿着连续心电图装置两天 |
[11:32] | And I couldn’t use my cell phone or microwave. | 还不能用手机或微波炉 |
[11:34] | But I just keep on waiting for her to tell me I’m okay. | 但我一直在等她说我很好 |
[11:38] | Or that I’m not okay. | 或是说我不好 |
[11:39] | Just something. Instead, it’s just more tests. | 起码有个结果 |
[11:41] | Just something. Instead, it’s just more tests. | 结果只是更多检查 |
[11:43] | You think it’s gonna be bad news? | 你觉得会有坏消息吗? |
[11:45] | That’s the thing. I-I don’t know. | 这就是重点,我不知道 |
[11:47] | I mean, I really do, uh, I feel fine. | 我真的觉得我很好 |
[11:50] | But? | 但是? |
[11:52] | But I also felt pretty good | 但我被闪电击中之前也觉得很好 |
[11:54] | right before I got struck by lightning. | 但我被闪电击中之前也觉得很好 |
[12:06] | 2018年12月 | |
[12:07] | You’re mistaking a mistake, Bobby. | 这是天大的错误,巴比 |
[12:09] | You’re the one who told me to get back out there again. | 是你叫我再出去试试的 |
[12:11] | I thought you’d be happy. | 是你叫我再出去试试的 |
[12:12] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心,会想要居功 |
[12:13] | I actually thought you’d try to take credit for the whole thing. | 我以为你会开心,会想要居功 |
[12:15] | I told you to get out and date, maybe some nice dinners, | 我叫你出去约会 |
[12:16] | I told you to get out and date, maybe some nice dinners, | 美好的晚餐、看几场电影 |
[12:17] | a couple of movies, | 美好的晚餐、看几场电影 |
[12:18] | maybe some sexy fun times between the sheets. | 也许有些性感的滚床单时光 |
[12:22] | Don’t worry, all that’s definitely happening. | 别担心,那些都会发生的 |
[12:24] | I wanted you to rejoin the world and live. | 我要你回到社会、跟人交际 |
[12:27] | But asking this woman to marry you? | 但要这个女人嫁给你? |
[12:29] | You haven’t even been together a year. | 你们交往还没一年 |
[12:30] | That’s impulsive. | 你们交往还没一年 |
[12:31] | That’s impulsive. | 这样很冲动 冲动行为对我们这种人来说很危险 |
[12:32] | And acting impulsively is dangerous for people like us. | 这样很冲动 冲动行为对我们这种人来说很危险 |
[12:35] | But you need to meet her, it’s how she makes me feel. | 但你得见她,重点是她给我的感受 |
[12:37] | Like you’re flying high? | 感觉像飞上云霄? |
[12:39] | Like I’m standing on solid ground. | 像站在坚实的地上 |
[12:42] | After years of having… | 我这些年来都无依无靠 |
[12:44] | nothing to hold on to, | 我这些年来都无依无靠 |
[12:45] | no way to keep myself from spinning out of control, | 没有办法阻止自己失控 |
[12:48] | I found her and… | 我找到她以后 或许也找到了一部分的自己 |
[12:49] | …with that, maybe a piece of myself again. | 我找到她以后 或许也找到了一部分的自己 |
[12:54] | Just do us both a favor | 帮你跟我一个忙,进展慢一点 |
[12:55] | and slow down a little. | 帮你跟我一个忙,进展慢一点 |
[12:58] | At least promise it’ll be a long engagement. | 至少答应我别闪婚 |
[13:04] | So no luck tracking down the purchase? | -购物纪录没查到东西?-还没有 |
[13:05] | Not yet. | -购物纪录没查到东西?-还没有 |
[13:07] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of whoever runs the website, | 我想联络网站的经营者 |
[13:10] | but it’s a phone tree labyrinth. | 客服电话系统却像迷宫 |
[13:11] | The tech guys | 技术人员倒是提到一件有趣的事 |
[13:12] | did mention something interesting, though. | 技术人员倒是提到一件有趣的事 |
[13:14] | When Wendall’s body was found, he didn’t have a camera on him. | 温德尔的尸体被人发现时 身上并没有摄像头 |
[13:18] | Yeah, the fire… | 温德尔的尸体被人发现时 身上并没有摄像头 |
[13:19] | Yeah, the fire… | 对,有火啊 |
[13:20] | They say there should have been something. | 他们说应该会有东西 |
[13:21] | Melted plastic. A piece of circuitry. | 熔化的塑胶,电路 |
[13:23] | Which means maybe it wasn’t a camera that you wear. | 代表可能不是穿戴式的摄像头 |
[13:26] | It could’ve been a camera that you leave behind. | 而是放置型的摄像头 |
[13:28] | You think a camera could still be | 你认为摄像头可能还在曲径? |
[13:29] | at Winding Path? | 你认为摄像头可能还在曲径? |
[13:30] | Maybe. If it’s small enough, | 如果它够小 或是能伪装成别的东西就有可能 |
[13:32] | or something that could be disguised as something else, | 如果它够小 或是能伪装成别的东西就有可能 |
[13:34] | they might not even know it was there. | 他们可能不知道有它的存在 |
[13:38] | Uh, listen, I got to go. | 我得走了,我一有消息就会打给你 |
[13:39] | I’ll call you as soon as I know more. | 我得走了,我一有消息就会打给你 |
[13:40] | -Love you. -Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[13:47] | Connor. | 康诺,嘿 |
[13:48] | Hey, uh… did my sister call you? | 康诺,嘿 |
[13:50] | Hey, uh… did my sister call you? | 我姐打给你吗? |
[13:51] | -Was she supposed to? -No. | -她应该打给我吗?-没有 |
[13:55] | Uh, come on in. | 进来吧,要喝点什么吗? |
[13:56] | Can I get you a drink or anything? | 进来吧,要喝点什么吗? |
[13:58] | Yes, please. | 好,拜托你了 |
[14:01] | I just wanted to check on you, though, man. | 我只是想来看看你 |
[14:02] | I brought some brownies. | 我只是想来看看你 |
[14:03] | I brought some brownies. | 我带了布朗尼 |
[14:04] | Un, not the special kind of brownies | 不是凯尔的妈妈以前做的那种布朗尼吧? |
[14:06] | Kyle’s mom used to make? -: No. | 不是凯尔的妈妈以前做的那种布朗尼吧? |
[14:07] | Kyle’s mom used to make? -: No. | 不是,我还是不懂高纤布朗尼有什么意义 |
[14:08] | I still don’t understand the point of a fiber brownie. | 不是,我还是不懂高纤布朗尼有什么意义 |
[14:11] | Right, uh… | 是啊,一切还好吗?卡麦蓉最近如何? |
[14:12] | Hey, man, so how is everything? How-How’s Cameron doing? | 是啊,一切还好吗?卡麦蓉最近如何? |
[14:15] | Uh, she’s great, actually. | 是啊,一切还好吗?卡麦蓉最近如何? |
[14:16] | Uh, she’s great, actually. | 她最近好极了 |
[14:19] | You know, I thought pregnancy was gonna be more like | 我以为怀孕会一直小睡和孕吐 |
[14:21] | naps and morning sickness, | 我以为怀孕会一直小睡和孕吐 |
[14:22] | but the woman’s got more energy than ever. | 但她比以往更有活力 |
[14:24] | That’s great, right? Must be exciting. | 太好了,你们一定很期待 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 是啊,应该是吧 |
[14:31] | You hope for something for so long | 期盼一件事这么久,当它真的发生 |
[14:31] | and then when it finally happens… | 期盼一件事这么久,当它真的发生 |
[14:35] | it doesn’t quite feel real. | 感觉却不太真实 |
[14:38] | Well, uh, it’s gonna feel pretty real pretty soon. | 你很快就会有很真实的感受了 |
[14:41] | Yeah, yeah, it’s gonna be great. | 是啊,一切会很好的 |
[14:46] | Um, but what about you, though, man? | 那你呢?打给你都不通 |
[14:47] | I tried calling. | 那你呢?打给你都不通 |
[14:49] | Uh, yeah, I was-I was living in a cell-free zone. | 对,我…之前在禁用手机区生活 |
[14:52] | But no, I-I’m good, I got no complaints. | 但我很好,没得抱怨 |
[14:54] | Just waiting for the doctor to give me | 只是在等医生放行,让我恢复正常生活 |
[14:56] | the all-clear to resume my life. | 只是在等医生放行,让我恢复正常生活 |
[14:57] | the all-clear to resume my life. | 充分休息和放松让你受不了啦? |
[14:58] | All the rest and relaxation starting to get to you, huh? | 充分休息和放松让你受不了啦? |
[15:01] | You know, there’s been less of that than you might think. | 可能没有你以为的那么充分 |
[15:04] | Uh, give me one second. | 可能没有你以为的那么充分 |
[15:05] | Uh, give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[15:09] | I brought Sudoku. | 我带了数独 |
[15:11] | Hi, Josh. | 嗨,乔许 |
[15:14] | Oh, sorry. | -抱歉,我弄错时间了吗?-我不知道 |
[15:15] | Did I get my time wrong? -BUCK: I don’t know. | -抱歉,我弄错时间了吗?-我不知道 |
[15:17] | What time did Maddie tell you to be here? | 麦蒂要你几点来? |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | I promise that you didn’t ruin anything, Josh. | 我保证你没毁掉任何事,乔许 |
[15:28] | He was on to me way before you showed up. | 他在你出现前就盯上我了 |
[15:30] | But thanks for checking in on him. | 但谢谢你去看他 |
[15:32] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好,明天见 |
[15:34] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[15:37] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜,心巴克行动被拆穿了? |
[15:37] | Operation Buck Up Buttercup has been blown? | 我猜猜,心巴克行动被拆穿了? |
[15:40] | He was suspicious of the pot roast, | 他对炖肉起疑,但到了数独就想通了 |
[15:42] | but he figured it out by Sudoku. | 他对炖肉起疑,但到了数独就想通了 |
[15:43] | Because, as much as I like making fun of your brother, | 因为尽管我很喜欢取笑你弟 |
[15:46] | he’s not an actual idiot. | 但他并不笨 |
[15:48] | Which is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[15:49] | Because I know you’re worried about him | 因为我知道你怕他会太早做太多事 |
[15:50] | doing too much, too fast, | 因为我知道你怕他会太早做太多事 |
[15:51] | but I think he’s taking his recovery seriously. | 但他很重视他的复原状况 |
[15:53] | I really hope so. | 但他很重视他的复原状况 |
[15:54] | I really hope so. | 真希望是如此 |
[15:56] | What is this? | 瑞士火锅组 |
[15:57] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[15:59] | That is a fondue set. | 那是瑞士火锅组 |
[16:01] | Hen dropped it off. No, I don’t know why. | 小亨拿来的 |
[16:02] | Hen dropped it off. No, I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[16:04] | Is that Buck? | -是巴克吗?-是茱莉罗森 |
[16:05] | Julie Rosen. | -是巴克吗?-是茱莉罗森 |
[16:07] | She and some of the guys were supposed to bring him dinner. | 她跟其他人应该带晚餐给他 |
[16:09] | He was not home, but he left a note: | 他不在家,却留了字条 |
[16:11] | “Tell Maddie I went out.” | 「跟麦蒂说我出去了」 |
[16:13] | Uh-oh. He’s gone on the lam. | 糟糕,他逃走了 |
[16:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:19] | Please don’t ask me how I am. | 嘿 |
[16:19] | Please don’t ask me how I am. | 拜托别问我好不好 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | -Want a beer? -Eh, probably more than one. | -要喝啤酒吗?-大概要好几瓶 |
[16:30] | Guess all that company must’ve wore you out. | 那些陪伴一定让你累坏了 |
[16:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:01] | 曲径居 主要号码 | |
[17:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:10] | Tamara, is that you? | 是塔玛拉吗? |
[17:11] | Are you high? | 你用药了? |
[17:13] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请别生我的气 |
[17:14] | I feel like everyone’s always mad at me. | 我觉得大家总是在生我的气 |
[17:17] | I am not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[17:20] | You seem really nice. | 你似乎很好心 |
[17:22] | Wendall was really nice, too. | 温德尔也很好心 |
[17:25] | Maybe that’s why you guys were friends. | 也许这是你们成为朋友的原因 |
[17:28] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有任何朋友 |
[17:30] | Wendall tried… | 温德尔试过 |
[17:33] | …but he’s dead now. | 但他已经死了 |
[17:35] | Maybe I can be your friend. | 也许我能当你的朋友 |
[17:37] | Carrie and Trey wouldn’t like that. | 凯莉和崔会不高兴 |
[17:40] | They say I’m only safe | 他们说有他们管控,我才会安全 |
[17:42] | under their supervision. | 他们说有他们管控,我才会安全 |
[17:44] | Well, I don’t think that’s true. | 我不认为那是真的 |
[17:45] | Why don’t I come and get you? | 我来接你吧 |
[17:46] | You’d do that? -Yeah. | -你愿意那么做?-对 |
[17:51] | That’s… really nice. | 真好 |
[17:54] | You seem really nice. | 你好像真的很好心 |
[17:59] | But I think it’s too late for that. | 但是已经太迟了 |
[18:01] | No, no. | 不会 |
[18:02] | I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[18:05] | I’m really sorry about Wendall. | 温德尔的事真的很抱歉 |
[18:09] | I wish I could say that to him. | 但愿我能亲口对他说 |
[18:11] | I… | -好… -但是 |
[18:12] | Maybe I can soon. | 也许我快有机会了 |
[18:15] | Tamara? | -塔玛拉?-我好累 |
[18:15] | I’m so tired. | -塔玛拉?-我好累 |
[18:17] | Tamara? – | 塔玛拉? |
[18:19] | Tamara. | 塔玛拉? |
[18:20] | And I’m tired now. So tired. | 我觉得好累,真的好累 |
[18:33] | You’ve reached Athena Grant. Leave a message. | 我是亚席娜葛兰,请留言 |
[18:36] | Athena, Tamara just called me. | 亚席娜,塔玛拉刚刚打给我 她的状况似乎很糟 |
[18:37] | Sounded like she’s in really bad shape. | 亚席娜,塔玛拉刚刚打给我 她的状况似乎很糟 |
[18:39] | I feel like I got to go check on her. | 我觉得有必要去看她,听到留言就打给我 |
[18:40] | Give me a call when you get this. | 我觉得有必要去看她,听到留言就打给我 |
[18:58] | How did I pass out so fast? | 我怎么一下就睡着? |
[19:01] | You fell asleep before I got the beers out of the refrigerator. | 我还没从冰箱拿出啤酒,你就睡着了 |
[19:04] | -Sorry. -Nah, no worries. Still want that beer? | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | -Sorry. -Nah, no worries. Still want that beer? | 没关系 |
[19:07] | -Sorry. -Nah, no worries. Still want that beer? | 你还想喝啤酒吗? |
[19:07] | Uh… Maybe some water. | 你还想喝啤酒吗? |
[19:08] | Uh… Maybe some water. | 还是喝水吧 |
[19:11] | Agua on the way. | 水马上就来 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | -谢谢 -请慢用,先生 |
[19:22] | There you go, sir. | -谢谢 -请慢用,先生 |
[19:23] | I mean, it-it’s fine if you want to have a beer. | 如果你想喝啤酒,就喝吧 |
[19:26] | I already did. Both of them. | 我已经喝了两瓶 |
[19:30] | Right. | 好 |
[19:39] | Hey, what do you remember about getting shot? | 你对中枪的事记得多少? |
[19:42] | There was a searing pain. | 一阵灼疼 |
[19:44] | It felt like I got hit by a bus. | 感觉像被公交车撞到 |
[19:46] | And I was still standing. | 我当时还站着 |
[19:48] | I remember falling. | 我记得自己倒下 |
[19:50] | And everything got dark. | 然后一切变暗 |
[19:54] | And I thought, this is it. | 我心想:「结束了」 |
[19:57] | This is the last moment of my life. | 这就是我人生的最后一刻 |
[20:01] | Then I woke up in the hospital. | 然后我在医院醒来 |
[20:04] | And that was it? | 就这样? |
[20:07] | That was it. | 就这样 |
[20:08] | No bright white lights, no trippy mind puzzles, just… | 没有白光或迷幻的心智谜团 |
[20:10] | No bright white lights, no trippy mind puzzles, just… | 我只是以为我死了,结果我没死 |
[20:11] | thought I was dead and… | 我只是以为我死了,结果我没死 |
[20:12] | then I wasn’t. | 我只是以为我死了,结果我没死 |
[20:16] | So now am I allowed to ask how you are? | 我现在可以问你好不好了吗? |
[20:25] | Honestly, Eddie, I… | 说真的,我… |
[20:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:32] | You died, Buck. | 你死了,巴克 |
[20:34] | You’re gonna feel a lot of different ways about that. | 你对这一点会有各种各样的感受 |
[20:38] | Sometimes all at the same time. | 有时候是百感交集 |
[20:41] | I found the best way to process it is to… | 我发现最好的消化方式是… |
[20:46] | …allow yourself to feel it. | 让自己去感受 |
[20:50] | Yeah, but you… You do eventually, right? You… | 你最后就是这么做的吧? |
[20:54] | You process it. | 好好消化 |
[20:55] | Every day you open your eyes in the morning, | 你每天早上睁开眼睛 |
[20:58] | you feel a little less surprised the world is still there. | 会越来越不惊讶这世界还在 |
[21:27] | I know you. | -我认得你 -我要找塔玛拉 |
[21:28] | I’m looking for Tamara. | -我认得你 -我要找塔玛拉 |
[21:30] | I told you before, we don’t give out information– | 我说过我们不会透露… |
[21:31] | I know, patient confidentiality. | -我知道,病患隐私 -对 |
[21:33] | -Yeah. -But she called me from here and asked me to pick her up. | 但她从这里打给我,要我来接她 |
[21:35] | Who called you? | 但她从这里打给我,要我来接她 |
[21:36] | Who called you? | 谁打给你? |
[21:39] | Tamara. | -塔玛拉 -那个女孩精神失常 |
[21:40] | Well, she’s a very troubled girl. | -塔玛拉 -那个女孩精神失常 |
[21:42] | You can save it. Where is she? -TREY: Not here. | -省省吧,她在哪里?-不在这里 |
[21:44] | Whatever you said must’ve really scared her. | -你说的话一定吓到她了 -塔玛拉 |
[21:45] | Tamara! -CARRIE: Is that how you like | -你说的话一定吓到她了 -塔玛拉 |
[21:46] | Tamara! -CARRIE: Is that how you like | 恐吓年轻女性是你的消遣吗? |
[21:46] | to spend your time? Terrorizing young women? | 恐吓年轻女性是你的消遣吗? |
[21:52] | Hey. This is private property. I’m gonna ask you to leave. | 这是私人物业,请你离开 |
[21:54] | Hey. | 这是私人物业,请你离开 |
[21:54] | Hey. | -嘿 -快离开 |
[21:55] | Leave! | -嘿 -快离开 |
[21:56] | Trey! | 崔 |
[21:57] | I’m calling 911. | 崔 |
[21:58] | I’m calling 911. | 我要报警 |
[21:59] | Yeah. Ask them to send someone to arrest you. | 我要报警 |
[21:59] | Yeah. Ask them to send someone to arrest you. | 好,请他们派人来逮捕你们 |
[22:01] | I’d like to report an intruder. -BOBBY: Tamara! | -我想通报曲径居… -塔玛拉 |
[22:03] | And an assault in progress at the Winding Path Residence. -BOBBY: Tamara! | 有人闯入和攻击员工 |
[22:06] | Tamara! | 塔玛拉 |
[22:08] | Tamara? | 塔玛拉 |
[22:11] | Everyone out! He’s dangerous! | 大家出去,他很危险 |
[22:12] | Tamara? | 塔玛拉,你认识塔玛拉吗? |
[22:13] | -Do you know Tamara? -Mm-mm. | 塔玛拉,你认识塔玛拉吗? |
[22:16] | Tamara! | 塔玛拉 |
[22:22] | Tamara? | 塔玛拉 |
[22:27] | Tamara! | 塔玛拉 |
[22:29] | Tamara. | 塔玛拉 |
[22:30] | Tamara. Tamara. Can you hear me? | 塔玛拉,你听得到吗? |
[22:31] | Can you hear me? | 塔玛拉,你听得到吗? |
[22:33] | It’s you. | 是你,没想到你会来 |
[22:34] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 是你,没想到你会来 |
[22:36] | She said you’d come, | 她说你会来,但我不相信她 |
[22:37] | but I didn’t believe her. | 她说你会来,但我不相信她 |
[22:39] | What? Who-who said that? | 她说你会来,但我不相信她 |
[22:39] | What? Who-who said that? | -什么?谁说的?-凯莉 |
[22:40] | Carrie. She said you’re a do-gooder. | -什么?谁说的?-凯莉 |
[22:42] | Carrie. She said you’re a do-gooder. | 她说你是个行善家 |
[22:46] | All right, Tamara, let’s get you out of here. | 好,我带你离开这里吧 |
[22:48] | Nice and easy. Come here. | 慢慢起来 |
[22:50] | This is the room where people die. | 这就是大家死掉的房间 |
[22:52] | Nope, nobody’s dying in here. | 没人会死在这里 |
[22:53] | Wendall died in here. | 温德尔就死在这里 |
[22:55] | -What? -He said he was gonna | -什么?-他说他要揭穿他们 |
[22:56] | take them down, but they got to him first. | -什么?-他说他要揭穿他们 |
[22:58] | take them down, but they got to him first. | 但他们先害死他了 |
[23:01] | Come here. Come here. Come on. | 过来,过来 |
[23:03] | Okay, is this where Wendall hid the camera? | 好,温德尔在这里藏了摄像头吗? |
[23:06] | Do you know where the camera is? | -你知道摄像头在哪吗?-他说他们永远找不到 |
[23:07] | He said they’d never find it. | -你知道摄像头在哪吗?-他说他们永远找不到 |
[23:16] | I think someone burned the toast again. | 好像又有人烤焦吐司了 |
[23:19] | Smoke? | 有烟? |
[23:27] | Tamara, the building’s on fire! We got to go! | 这里失火了,我们得出去 |
[23:30] | Why is it always fire with them? | -他们怎么老是失火?-抓着我,我们走 |
[23:32] | Hang on to me. Come on, let’s go. | -他们怎么老是失火?-抓着我,我们走 |
[23:34] | Come on. | 快走 |
[23:37] | Come on. – | 快走 |
[23:38] | Come on, Tamara. Come on. | 快走,塔玛拉 |
[23:41] | Come on, Tamara. Stay with me. | 塔玛拉,清醒点 |
[23:42] | Stay with me, Tamara. Come on. | 塔玛拉,清醒点 |
[23:43] | Stay with me, Tamara. Come on. | 清醒点,塔玛拉,我们快走 |
[23:44] | Let’s go. – | 清醒点,塔玛拉,我们快走 |
[23:49] | Okay, all right. Come here. Okay. | 好了,过来,好 |
[23:51] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | Okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[23:56] | A little help! Over here! | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[23:58] | A little help! Over here! | 帮帮忙,在这边 |
[24:00] | She’s gonna need to be treated | 她需要吸入烟雾和使用毒品的治疗 |
[24:01] | for smoke inhalation and narcotic use. | 她需要吸入烟雾和使用毒品的治疗 |
[24:02] | Probably opioids. | 她需要吸入烟雾和使用毒品的治疗 |
[24:03] | Probably opioids. | 应该是鸦片类 |
[24:04] | You got her? | 应该是鸦片类 |
[24:05] | You got her? | 交给我们 |
[24:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:08] | We’ll take care of her. | -我们会照顾她 -好 |
[24:09] | All right. | -我们会照顾她 -好 |
[24:12] | What have we got? | 什么状况? |
[24:14] | Detective Phelps, these are our witnesses. | 费普斯警探,他们是目击者 |
[24:16] | That’s him! He pushed his way in | 就是他,他强行闯入、攻击我先生 |
[24:17] | and he attacked my husband. | 就是他,他强行闯入、攻击我先生 |
[24:19] | And said that he would make us all pay. | 还说我们都会付出代价 |
[24:21] | What are you talking about? | -你在说什么?-然后他就放火 |
[24:22] | And then he started the fire. | -你在说什么?-然后他就放火 |
[24:23] | -Arrest him! -That is a lie. | -逮捕他 -那是谎言 |
[24:25] | He’s been here before. | 他以前来过 |
[24:26] | He harassed me a couple of months ago. | 他两个月前骚扰过我 |
[24:28] | We’ve always tried to protect our residents, | 我们总想保护我们的住民 |
[24:30] | We’ve always tried to protect our residents, | 但等我们发现他能做出什么事 已经太迟了 |
[24:30] | but we had no idea what this man was capable of | 但等我们发现他能做出什么事 已经太迟了 |
[24:31] | until it was too late. | 但等我们发现他能做出什么事 已经太迟了 |
[24:33] | That’s his truck right over there. | 那就是他的卡车 |
[24:35] | Reeks of gasoline. | -都是汽油的臭味 -过去看看 |
[24:36] | Go check it out. | -都是汽油的臭味 -过去看看 |
[24:43] | Is that your vehicle, sir? | 那是你的车吗? |
[24:44] | Is that your vehicle, sir? | 没错,但我不知道它怎么会在那里 |
[24:44] | Yeah, that’s my truck, but I have no idea | 没错,但我不知道它怎么会在那里 |
[24:45] | how that got there. | 没错,但我不知道它怎么会在那里 |
[24:47] | He barged in and the whole place went up in smoke. | 他闯进去,整个地方就烟雾弥漫 |
[24:48] | Quite an accusation. | 他闯进去,整个地方就烟雾弥漫 |
[24:49] | Quite an accusation. | 很严厉的指控 |
[24:50] | He has a history. | 他有纪录 |
[24:53] | His family died in a very suspicious fire in Minnesota. | 他在明尼苏达的家人死于很可疑的火灾 |
[24:57] | This is what he does. | 他做得出这种事 |
[25:15] | I’ve taken statements from Carrie and Trey Walsh. | 我帮凯莉和崔华许做了笔录 |
[25:18] | And the receptionist at Winding Path, Rochelle. | 还有曲径的接待人员,洛雪 |
[25:24] | They’ve got quite a lot to say. | 他们说了很多 |
[25:26] | Most of it’s not good for you. | 大多对你不利 |
[25:31] | Evidently you were seen on the property | 显然在温德尔死后,你不只一次去过那里 |
[25:32] | more than once after Wendall died. | 显然在温德尔死后,你不只一次去过那里 |
[25:35] | And they of course have surveillance footage | 他们有监视器视频,而且非常乐意提供 |
[25:36] | they are more than happy to provide. | 他们有监视器视频,而且非常乐意提供 |
[25:40] | They say you harassed several of their employees. | 他们说你骚扰好几名员工 |
[25:43] | Including some sort of threat at a flower shop? | 包括在花店进行某种威胁 |
[25:47] | The word “stalking” was used several times, | 好几个人多次用了「跟踪」一词 |
[25:49] | by multiple people. | 好几个人多次用了「跟踪」一词 |
[25:52] | So, look, here’s what I’m looking at. | 我归纳的结果是 |
[25:54] | I got a pile of ash where there used to be a house. | 我有一间房子化成的灰烬 |
[25:57] | And I’ve got a suspect who knows an awful lot | 我有一个对如何引发火灾了若指掌的嫌犯 |
[25:59] | about starting fires. | 我有一个对如何引发火灾了若指掌的嫌犯 |
[26:01] | And I got witnesses who are willing to testify | 我有目击者愿意证明他们看到你纵火 |
[26:03] | they saw you start the fire. | 我有目击者愿意证明他们看到你纵火 |
[26:05] | And I got physical evidence | 我还有能证实这个说法的物证 |
[26:06] | that corroborates this whole story, | 我还有能证实这个说法的物证 |
[26:08] | that was found in the back of your truck. | 在你的卡车后面发现的 |
[26:10] | I mean, it’s a lot. | 证据很充足 |
[26:12] | I don’t even think a jury’s | 我看陪审团甚至不会离开法庭讨论 |
[26:13] | gonna leave the courtroom to deliberate. | 我看陪审团甚至不会离开法庭讨论 |
[26:15] | They’re gonna pronounce you guilty | 他们离席前就会说你有罪 |
[26:16] | before they even leave the box. | 他们离席前就会说你有罪 |
[26:17] | Save everybody an awful lot of time. | 帮大家省下一大堆时间 |
[26:21] | I got a perfect trail of breadcrumbs | 我有一串完美的面包屑记号 直直通往你家前门 |
[26:23] | leading straight up to your front door. | 我有一串完美的面包屑记号 直直通往你家前门 |
[26:26] | But here’s my problem: | 但问题来了 |
[26:29] | I don’t trust perfect. | 我不相信完美 |
[26:31] | See, I think there’s more to this story. | 我认为这件事不只如此 |
[26:33] | And I think that if I’m gonna hear it, | 我认为这件事不只如此 |
[26:33] | And I think that if I’m gonna hear it, | 而且要听到其他部分,就得听你说 |
[26:34] | it’s gonna come from you. | 而且要听到其他部分,就得听你说 |
[26:37] | I can help you, Captain, if you talk to me. | 我能帮你,队长,只要你跟我谈 |
[26:42] | I have someone I need you to call. | 我得请你打给某个人 |
[26:48] | Your friend planted a camera at Winding Path? | 你朋友在曲径装了摄像头? |
[26:50] | We think so. | 我们是这么想 |
[26:51] | I looked when I went inside, couldn’t find it. | 我进去时没能找到它 |
[26:53] | Bobby had no idea what he was looking for. | 巴比当时不知道要找什么 |
[26:56] | A camera can look like almost anything nowadays. | 现在的摄像头几乎能伪装成任何东西 |
[26:59] | But we finally | 但我们终于找到它的卖家… |
[26:59] | tracked down the guy who sold it | 但我们终于找到它的卖家… |
[27:01] | and he told me where to look. | 洛杉矶消防队 纵火调查 |
[27:02] | and he told me where to look. | 他告诉我该往哪找 |
[27:10] | You feeling all right, Tamara? | 感觉还好吗,塔玛拉? |
[27:14] | What about the firefighter? Is he okay? | 那个消防员呢?他还好吗? |
[27:16] | He’s safe. He’s in custody. | 他很安全,被拘留了 |
[27:19] | Carrie and Trey say that he’s the one who set the fire. | 凯莉和崔说他是放火的人 |
[27:22] | No. That’s not what happened. | 不对,不是那样的 |
[27:24] | Then why don’t you tell us what really happened? | 那你何不说说事发经过? |
[27:32] | Wendall said this camera was gonna save us all. | 温德尔说这个摄像头会救大家 |
[27:36] | But instead it got him killed. | 他却被它害死了 |
[27:40] | I’d been in and out of Winding Path for over a year. | 我当时进出曲径已经超过一年 |
[27:43] | And never really getting any better. | 始终没有好转 |
[27:46] | One day, I walked past this church. | 有一天,我经过一座教堂 |
[27:48] | The sign said all were welcome. | 有个牌子写着欢迎所有人 |
[27:52] | That’s how I met Wendall. | 于是我认识了温德尔 |
[27:54] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道很难 |
[27:56] | I know what you’re going through, | 我知道你此刻的经历 |
[27:57] | and believe me, I have been there before. | 相信我,我是过来人 |
[28:01] | I don’t think you have. | 我不这么认为 |
[28:07] | Why don’t you try me? | 说来听听吧 |
[28:09] | I told him about Winding Path. | 我告诉他曲径的事 |
[28:11] | How it never seemed like anyone got clean. | 似乎从来没有人康复过 |
[28:13] | I can’t do anything right. | 似乎从来没有人康复过 |
[28:15] | About the overdoses. | 用药过量的案例 |
[28:16] | Five that I knew about. | 我知道的就有五个 |
[28:19] | I was so scared, but Wendall… | 我当时很害怕,但温德尔 |
[28:23] | he got mad. | 他气炸了 |
[28:24] | There’s got to be a way to stop these people | 一定有方法能阻止这些人 免得再有人死在那里 |
[28:26] | before anyone else dies there. | 一定有方法能阻止这些人 免得再有人死在那里 |
[28:29] | Carrie and Trey are too smart for that. | 凯莉和崔太聪明了 |
[28:31] | They always have a plan. | 他们总是有计划 |
[28:32] | Maybe we need to make our own plan. | 也许我们该有自己的计划 |
[28:34] | He checked himself in. | 他主动入住 |
[28:36] | Said his employer was making him do it. | 说是他的雇主要求的 |
[28:38] | The fee was pretty steep, | 费用很高昂 |
[28:40] | but he only needed a couple hours to fool Carrie and Trey. | 但他只需要花两小时骗过凯莉和崔 |
[28:42] | By the time the check bounced, he’d be long gone. | 但他只需要花两小时骗过凯莉和崔 |
[28:43] | By the time the check bounced, he’d be long gone. | 等到支票跳票,他早就跑了 |
[28:47] | I knew that he’d be searched | 我知道他会被搜身 所以是我把摄像头带进去的 |
[28:48] | so I smuggled the camera in. | 我知道他会被搜身 所以是我把摄像头带进去的 |
[28:56] | Do you need me to help you with that? | 你需要我帮忙吗? |
[28:58] | It’s better if you don’t know what I do next. | 你不知道细节比较好 |
[28:59] | That way you don’t have to lie. | -你就不用说谎了 -办公室在大厅右边 |
[29:00] | Okay. The office is down the hall to the right. | -你就不用说谎了 -办公室在大厅右边 |
[29:03] | They keep everything there. | 东西都在那里 |
[29:06] | I was supposed to find Carrie and distract her. | 我应该去找凯莉,把她支开 |
[29:09] | But I guess she was already on to us. | 但我猜她早就注意到我们了 |
[29:18] | -You need to hurry up. -Where’s Carrie? | -你得快一点 -凯莉在哪里? |
[29:21] | I don’t know. Something’s wrong. | 我不知道,不太对劲 |
[29:26] | What are you doing in here? | -你们在这里做什么?-我迷路了,我只是… |
[29:27] | I just got turned around, just… | -你们在这里做什么?-我迷路了,我只是… |
[29:29] | Big house, lots of rooms. | 大房子,很多房间 她只是来叫我滚出去而已 |
[29:31] | She was just telling me to get the hell out of here. | 大房子,很多房间 她只是来叫我滚出去而已 |
[29:33] | Is that all? | 是这样吗? |
[29:36] | Yeah. That was all. | 对,就是这样 |
[29:38] | I saw the two of you in the hallway earlier. | 我之前看到你们在走廊上 |
[29:40] | Thick as thieves. | 眉来眼去的 |
[29:42] | And now I find you in here, together again. | 现在又在这里发现你们,我忍不住觉得 |
[29:44] | And I can’t help but wonder… | 现在又在这里发现你们,我忍不住觉得 |
[29:45] | just how stupid do you think I am? | 现在又在这里发现你们,我忍不住觉得 |
[29:46] | just how stupid do you think I am? | 你们以为我有多笨? |
[29:49] | Carrie, it’s not like that. -CARRIE: Tamara. | 凯莉,不是那样… |
[29:50] | Carrie, it’s not like that. -CARRIE: Tamara. | 塔玛拉,我们在你最低潮时收留你 |
[29:50] | We took you in. | 塔玛拉,我们在你最低潮时收留你 |
[29:52] | When you were at your lowest. | 塔玛拉,我们在你最低潮时收留你 |
[29:54] | No one wanted to deal with you. | 当时没人想理你 |
[29:56] | Your own parents couldn’t wait to get rid of you. | 你自己的父母都急着要摆脱你 |
[29:58] | But we, we cared for you, despite your numerous flaws. | 但我们…我们照顾你,不计较你那些缺点 |
[30:03] | And all we asked for in return… | 我们只要求你以诚实作为回报 |
[30:05] | is honesty. | 我们只要求你以诚实作为回报 |
[30:07] | I’m sorry, Carrie, I’m sorry. | -抱歉,凯莉… -是我不好 |
[30:08] | This is my fault. This is my fault. | -抱歉,凯莉… -是我不好 |
[30:09] | She didn’t want to bring me here. I insisted. | 是我不好,她不想带我进来 |
[30:11] | She didn’t want to bring me here. I insisted. | 是我坚持的 |
[30:12] | -Why? -Someone mentioned this might be the place where I could, | 为什么? |
[30:13] | -Why? -Someone mentioned this might be the place where I could, | 有人提到我也许可以在这里 |
[30:16] | you know, find something to take the edge off. | 有人提到我也许可以在这里 |
[30:17] | you know, find something to take the edge off. | 舒缓一下戒断症状 |
[30:19] | Oh. | 舒缓一下戒断症状 |
[30:20] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只要说一声就行了 |
[30:24] | Sorry. Not sure about the rules here. | 抱歉,我不熟这里的规定 |
[30:26] | Oh, we don’t have that many hard and fast rules. | 我们没有那么多硬性规定 |
[30:29] | Everybody’s path to recovery is different. | 每个人的康复之路都不一样 |
[30:39] | Thanks. | 谢了,我带它回房间吧 |
[30:39] | Think I’ll take this to my room. | 谢了,我带它回房间吧 |
[30:41] | You’ll take it here. | 你要在这里打 |
[30:43] | That is a rule. | 这是规定 |
[30:51] | Not really one to put on a show. | -我不想做给别人看 -好,那就别用 |
[30:52] | Okay. Don’t take it then. | -我不想做给别人看 -好,那就别用 |
[30:54] | Maybe Tamara will. | 也许塔玛拉愿意 |
[30:57] | She’s been shockingly sober for the past few weeks. | 她这几周出奇地清醒 |
[30:59] | It’s very unlike her. | 真不像她 |
[31:10] | Sure. It’s been a while. | 好 |
[31:11] | Sure. It’s been a while. | 好久没打了 |
[31:15] | It was a test. | 那是个测试 |
[31:17] | And I failed. | 而我失败了 |
[31:20] | But Wendall still tried to cover for me. | 但温德尔还是想掩护我 |
[31:21] | Uh, sorry. I think this is… mine. | 但温德尔还是想掩护我 |
[31:22] | Uh, sorry. I think this is… mine. | 抱歉,我想这是我的 |
[31:40] | We’ll give you a minute. | 我们会给你一点时间 塔玛拉,借一步说话 |
[31:42] | Tamara, a word. | 我们会给你一点时间 塔玛拉,借一步说话 |
[31:55] | Who is he? And what is he doing here? | 他是谁?他来这里做什么? |
[32:00] | I don’t know. He’s just some guy. | 我不知道,他谁都不是 |
[32:03] | -You’re lying. -No, I swear. | 你在说谎 |
[32:04] | -You’re lying. -No, I swear. | 我发誓 |
[32:11] | Wendall… | 温德尔 |
[32:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:15] | Oh, my God. | 他死了 |
[32:15] | He’s dead. Wendall… You did this. | 他死了 |
[32:17] | He’s dead. Wendall… You did this. | 是你造成的 |
[32:19] | He’s dead. Wendall… You did this. | 都是你的错 |
[32:19] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[32:21] | Trey! | -对不起 -崔,进来 |
[32:23] | Get in here! | -对不起 -崔,进来 |
[32:25] | Now! | -不,温德尔 -快点,崔 |
[32:26] | Trey! | -不,温德尔 -快点,崔 |
[32:30] | If I hadn’t told Wendall the truth… | 要不是我把真相告诉温德尔 |
[32:32] | if I hadn’t brought him to Winding Path Residence, | 要不是我把他带到曲径居 |
[32:36] | he’d still be alive. | 他现在还会活着 |
[32:44] | Carrie lies about everything. | 凯莉满口谎言 |
[32:47] | But I think that part… was true. | 但那几句话说得没错 |
[32:52] | Wendall wasn’t like other people. | 温德尔不像其他人 |
[32:55] | Anyone else looks away when they see someone’s pain. | 他们看到别人的痛苦,只会移开视线 |
[32:59] | Wendall didn’t do that. | 温德尔不一样 |
[33:01] | He took it on, made it his own. | 他承担、同理了别人的痛苦 |
[33:06] | That’s what he did for me. | 那就是他为我做的 |
[33:12] | Wendall broke his sobriety so that Tamara could keep hers. | 温德尔破戒是为了让塔玛拉不必破戒 |
[33:16] | He thought he could take it. | 他以为他挺得住 能通过凯莉的测试,救他们两个 |
[33:17] | Pass Carrie’s test and save them both. | 他以为他挺得住 能通过凯莉的测试,救他们两个 |
[33:21] | He didn’t know it would kill him. | 他没想到那会害死他 |
[33:25] | I think he would’ve done it anyway. | 我想他还是会那么做的 |
[33:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:14] | 洛杉矶警察局 | |
[34:19] | It was all her idea. | 都是她的主意,全都是 |
[34:20] | All of it. | 都是她的主意,全都是 |
[34:22] | I just raised the initial seed money to start Winding Path. | 我只筹了最初的种子资金来创办曲径 |
[34:26] | She said that you can’t make money | 她说:「经营合法的康复中心赚不了钱 |
[34:27] | running a legitimate rehab center. | 她说:「经营合法的康复中心赚不了钱 |
[34:30] | If you’re too good, | 要是做得太好,顾客只会付一次钱」 |
[34:32] | the customer only pays once. | 要是做得太好,顾客只会付一次钱」 |
[34:33] | We offered them salvation. | 我们解救了他们 |
[34:36] | But my husband got too ambitious. | 但我先生的野心变得太大 |
[34:38] | It was all her idea. | 全都是她的主意 |
[34:39] | It was her idea to call | 打电话引诱那个消防队队长过来 是她的主意 |
[34:41] | that fire captain and lure him there. | 打电话引诱那个消防队队长过来 是她的主意 |
[34:43] | She used Tamara as bait. | 她用塔玛拉当诱饵 |
[35:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[35:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:05] | He said what? | 他说了什么? |
[35:07] | Your husband’s taking a plea deal. | 你先生会接受认罪协议 |
[35:08] | You’re the last one going down with the ship. | 这下只剩你要倒大楣了 |
[35:11] | Trey thought if we burned the whole place down, | 崔认为只要把整个地方烧掉 |
[35:13] | we could get the insurance money. | 崔认为只要把整个地方烧掉 |
[35:14] | we could get the insurance money. | 我们就能拿保险金 |
[35:17] | And run. | 逃之夭夭 |
[35:21] | Turned on each other like a pack of hungry dogs. | 像一群饿狗一样攻击对方 |
[35:24] | Did you get everything you need? | 你问到所有资讯了吗? |
[35:25] | Oh, and then some. | 岂止如此,那两个人真的很多话 |
[35:26] | Yeah, those two were real talkers. | 岂止如此,那两个人真的很多话 |
[35:28] | You know, it turns out they’ve done this before. | 他们早就做过这种事了 |
[35:29] | Operated another dirty rehab? | 他们早就做过这种事了 |
[35:30] | Operated another dirty rehab? | 别的黑心康复所? |
[35:31] | -Mm. -Well, we searched for other locations | 别的黑心康复所? |
[35:32] | -Mm. -Well, we searched for other locations | 我们查过华许夫妇经营的其他据点 |
[35:34] | operated by the Walshes. | 我们查过华许夫妇经营的其他据点 |
[35:35] | But never found any. | 没有任何发现 |
[35:36] | They weren’t Walshes then. | 他们当时不姓华许 |
[35:39] | When we started looking for other privately owned rehabs | 当我们开始寻找其他 |
[35:41] | that conveniently burned to the ground | 当局一开始问问题 就刚好烧成灰烬的私有康复所 |
[35:43] | when authorities started asking questions, | 当局一开始问问题 就刚好烧成灰烬的私有康复所 |
[35:46] | first one in Westchester County, | 第一间在威彻斯特郡,另一间在棕榈滩 |
[35:47] | the other one in Palm Beach. | 第一间在威彻斯特郡,另一间在棕榈滩 |
[35:49] | Yeah. | 骗子就是骗子 |
[35:52] | Thanks, Detective. | 谢了,警探 |
[35:54] | It’ll be good to see these two put away. | 很高兴看到那两个人被抓 |
[35:56] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[35:57] | I don’t really feel like I did much. | 我觉得我没做多少事 |
[36:02] | Oh, hey, Sergeant? | 嘿,警佐 |
[36:04] | Sorry about Wendall’s death. | 很遗憾温德尔死了 |
[36:05] | Everyone we interviewed said he was a good guy. | 我们问过的人都说他是个好人 |
[36:09] | He was. | 没错 |
[36:20] | You’re looking good. | 你气色不错 |
[36:22] | You’re looking good. | 你通过了心脏压力测试 |
[36:22] | You passed your cardiac stress test | 你通过了心脏压力测试 |
[36:24] | and your troponin levels have stabilized quite nicely. | 你的肌钙蛋白指数也回稳了 |
[36:26] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[36:27] | Yeah, like I’m getting my strength back. | 我的力气慢慢恢复了 |
[36:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:30] | Your O2 levels are consistently above 96, | 你的血氧量经常高过96 |
[36:31] | so I take it you’re not having any trouble breathing? | 你的血氧量经常高过96 |
[36:32] | so I take it you’re not having any trouble breathing? | 你应该不会呼吸困难吧? |
[36:35] | No, none. | 完全不会 |
[36:36] | Well, at this point, | 目前没有医疗上的原因指出 |
[36:37] | there aren’t really any remaining medical reasons | 目前没有医疗上的原因指出 |
[36:38] | you can’t return to all your regular activities. | 你不能恢复所有日常活动 |
[36:40] | Including resuming full-time employment | 你不能恢复所有日常活动 |
[36:41] | Including resuming full-time employment | 包括最早下周就能恢复全职工作 如果你想的话 |
[36:43] | as early as next week if you so choose. | 包括最早下周就能恢复全职工作 如果你想的话 |
[36:44] | Really? You-You’re sure? | 真的?你确定? |
[36:46] | Would you like a second opinion? | 你想听听别的意见吗? |
[36:48] | Well, it’s just you keep on ordering these tests. | 只是你一直要我做检查 |
[36:50] | I was doing my due diligence as a doctor. | 只是你一直要我做检查 |
[36:51] | I was doing my due diligence as a doctor. | 我在尽身为医生的职责 |
[36:52] | I’ve also been having this weird feeling, like a… | 我在尽身为医生的职责 |
[36:53] | I’ve also been having this weird feeling, like a… | 我也一直有种诡异的感觉,像是恐惧感 |
[36:57] | sense of dread. | 我也一直有种诡异的感觉,像是恐惧感 |
[36:59] | It’s not unusual, given what you’ve been through. | 考量你经历的事,这很正常 |
[37:01] | My sister keeps on looking at me, | 我姐一直看着我,好像我会再死掉一样 |
[37:03] | uh, like she thinks I’m gonna die. | 我姐一直看着我,好像我会再死掉一样 |
[37:05] | Again. | 我姐一直看着我,好像我会再死掉一样 |
[37:06] | Again. | 那我就帮不上忙了 |
[37:07] | Well, that I cannot help you with. | 那我就帮不上忙了 |
[37:11] | Hey, you, um… | 嘿,你… |
[37:13] | You see people who’ve been through… | 你常常看到经历过 |
[37:16] | near-death experiences all the time, right? | 濒死经验的人吧? |
[37:19] | It’s an unfortunately large percentage of my clientele. | 很不幸地,这在我的病患中占了多数 |
[37:23] | What happens to them after? | 他们后来怎么了? |
[37:25] | They just… go back to their same old lives, | 回去过原本的生活吗?回去当原本的自己? |
[37:27] | go back to being the same old people? | 回去过原本的生活吗?回去当原本的自己? |
[37:31] | Some do. | 有些人是 |
[37:33] | They tell me that almost dying | 他们说差点死掉 让他们感激自己拥有的一切 |
[37:35] | makes them appreciate what they have. | 他们说差点死掉 让他们感激自己拥有的一切 |
[37:37] | But for others, they’ll walk out of my office and… | 但其他人会走出我的办公室 |
[37:40] | But for others, they’ll walk out of my office and… | 然后决定辞掉工作或离开配偶 |
[37:40] | decide to quit their job, or leave their spouse. | 然后决定辞掉工作或离开配偶 |
[37:42] | And for some reason, a lot of them want to go to Italy. | 然后决定辞掉工作或离开配偶 |
[37:43] | And for some reason, a lot of them want to go to Italy. | 不知道为什么,他们大多想去意大利 |
[37:46] | That’s one place I’ve never been. | 我从来没去过那里 |
[37:49] | What I’ve learned from watching them | 看着他们让我学到,水会顺势而流 |
[37:50] | is that water finds its own level. | 看着他们让我学到,水会顺势而流 |
[37:52] | And people do, too. | 人也一样 |
[37:54] | Recovery is a bumpy road. | 复原是一条崎岖的路 |
[37:55] | But eventually… | 复原是一条崎岖的路 |
[37:57] | But eventually… | 但人终究会找到自己的平衡点 |
[37:57] | everyone finds their equilibrium. | 但人终究会找到自己的平衡点 |
[38:00] | Even if it is in another country. | 即使那在另一个国家 |
[38:23] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[38:24] | No way, you got the last one. | 不行,上次是你 |
[38:26] | I didn’t realize we were keeping track. | 没想到你有在记录 |
[38:53] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
[38:55] | Sorry, am I ambushing you again? | -抱歉,我又埋伏你了吗?-没有 |
[38:57] | Not at all. It’s great to see you. | -抱歉,我又埋伏你了吗?-没有 |
[38:58] | Not at all. It’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:59] | Well, it’s good to see you, too. | 我也是,听说你在这里工作 |
[39:00] | I heard you were working here now, | 我也是,听说你在这里工作 |
[39:01] | -I wanted to check up on you. -It’s crazy, right? | -就想来看看你 -很疯狂吧? |
[39:04] | The owner saw the story on the news | 老板看到新闻报道,就联络我 |
[39:05] | -and reached out, offered me a job, -Ah. | 老板看到新闻报道,就联络我 |
[39:07] | -and reached out, offered me a job, -Ah. | 给我工作,条件是我不再碰毒 |
[39:08] | on the condition that I stay clean. | 给我工作,条件是我不再碰毒 |
[39:12] | How’s that going? | -进展如何?-排毒过程很难熬 |
[39:13] | It was a rough detox, but… | -进展如何?-排毒过程很难熬 |
[39:14] | It was a rough detox, but… | -但我现在觉得好多了 -很好 |
[39:14] | I’m feeling a lot better now. | -但我现在觉得好多了 -很好 |
[39:16] | -Good. -Or at least remembering what it used to feel like. | -但我现在觉得好多了 -很好 |
[39:17] | -Good. -Or at least remembering what it used to feel like. | 至少我记得在这一切之前是什么感觉 |
[39:18] | Before all of this. | 至少我记得在这一切之前是什么感觉 |
[39:20] | Well, I am really glad to see you back on your feet. | 我真的很高兴看到你重新站起来 |
[39:23] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[39:25] | And him. | 还有他 |
[39:27] | Yeah. -I still can’t believe it. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | Yeah. -I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[39:29] | No, you’ve been through a lot. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[39:30] | No, you’ve been through a lot. | 你吃了很多苦 |
[39:31] | May take you some time to… | 可能会需要时间来厘清那些感受 |
[39:33] | put all those feelings into focus. | 可能会需要时间来厘清那些感受 |
[39:35] | No, I just mean I can’t believe that the both of you | 不,我是说我不敢相信你们两个 |
[39:38] | went to these great lengths to help me. | 都费这么大的心力帮我 |
[39:40] | When neither of you really even knew me and… | 即使你们都不认识我,也不欠我什么 |
[39:42] | didn’t owe me anything. | 即使你们都不认识我,也不欠我什么 |
[39:44] | I was just someone sitting | 我只是坐在会议后排座位的人 |
[39:45] | in the back of the room at a meeting. | 我只是坐在会议后排座位的人 |
[39:49] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[39:58] | You have to stop trying to fix me. | 别再试着修复我了 |
[40:00] | -Buck, that’s not– -The cooked meals, | -巴克,那不是… -那些餐点、杂货 |
[40:01] | the groceries, the babysitting brigade, | -巴克,那不是… -那些餐点、杂货 |
[40:02] | the groceries, the babysitting brigade, | 保母军团,太过火了 |
[40:03] | it-it’s all too much. | 保母军团,太过火了 |
[40:04] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[40:06] | I know you are. But I can take care of myself. | 我知道,但我能照顾自己 |
[40:08] | But I don’t want you to feel like you have to. | 但我不要你觉得你必须那么做 |
[40:13] | Look, when I was sick, I felt so alone. | 听着,我生病时觉得很孤单 |
[40:16] | And I didn’t want to ask for help | 我不想求助,因为我不想变成负担 |
[40:17] | because I didn’t want to be a burden. | 我不想求助,因为我不想变成负担 |
[40:20] | But then I just… | 但后来我就…越漂越远,直到… |
[40:21] | I kept drifting farther away until… | 但后来我就…越漂越远,直到… |
[40:24] | Till you were gone. | 你消失不见 |
[40:27] | Whatever it is you’re feeling, you don’t have to hide it. | 你有什么感受都不用隐瞒 |
[40:34] | When-when I wake up, | 当我醒来,我是说每一次醒来 |
[40:35] | uh, and I mean like every single time, | 当我醒来,我是说每一次醒来 |
[40:39] | I have this-this checklist now | 我的脑海里都有个检查清单 |
[40:41] | that I run in my head, | 我的脑海里都有个检查清单 |
[40:42] | like a way to test that I’m really here. | 就像测试我是不是真的在这里的方法 |
[40:47] | So, what do you check? | 你会检查什么? |
[40:49] | First, uh, time of day. | 首先是时间 |
[40:51] | For some reason, it’s never night in my coma dream. | 不知道为什么,我的昏迷梦没有夜晚 |
[40:56] | Then I-I text Bobby, | 我会传信息给巴比,确保他没事 |
[40:57] | make sure he’s okay. | 我会传信息给巴比,确保他没事 |
[40:59] | Today is a special day. | 今天是很特别的日子 |
[41:03] | Today was meant to be a day of celebration. | 今天本来是值得庆祝的一天 |
[41:06] | Because today… | 因为今天本来会是我的朋友兼辅导员 |
[41:07] | would’ve been my friend and sponsor Wendall’s… | 因为今天本来会是我的朋友兼辅导员 |
[41:11] | ten-year anniversary of sobriety. | 温德尔的戒瘾十周年纪念日 |
[41:15] | We talked about milestones like this when I first got here. | 我刚来这里时,我们聊过这种里程碑 |
[41:17] | Actually, when I first got here, Wendall did most of the talking. | 其实我刚来时,几乎都是温德尔在讲话 |
[41:22] | And we started setting these goals for ourselves. | 我们开始为自己设定这些目标 |
[41:25] | He had his, I had mine. | 他有他的目标,我有我的 而它们慢慢变得相同 |
[41:28] | And slowly they became the same. | 他有他的目标,我有我的 而它们慢慢变得相同 |
[41:30] | And more slowly still, | 而且慢慢地,温德尔和其他人 |
[41:32] | along with others, | 而且慢慢地,温德尔和其他人 |
[41:34] | Wendall helped save my life. | 一起拯救了我的人生 |
[41:38] | And he reminded me that there is always a reason to live, | 他也提醒了我,永远都有活下去 |
[41:42] | to fight for another day. | 再奋战一天的理由 |
[41:45] | And that no matter how dark that tunnel gets, | 无论那条隧道变得多暗,尽头总是有光芒 |
[41:47] | there’s always a light at the end of it. | 无论那条隧道变得多暗,尽头总是有光芒 |
[41:51] | And that part of that darkness | 而黑暗让人以为它永远不会结束 |
[41:53] | is believing that it will never end, | 而黑暗让人以为它永远不会结束 |
[41:55] | that we will never be free. | 我们永远不会解脱 |
[41:57] | But that is a lie. | 但那是谎言 |
[42:00] | That is a lie. | 那是谎言 |
[42:02] | And our addiction is fuel on that fire. | 我们的瘾则会火上加油 |
[42:05] | So now if I find myself walking down that dark tunnel, | 现在如果我又走进那条黑暗的隧道 |
[42:08] | I will know that Wendall is still with me. | 我会知道温德尔还是与我同在 |
[42:11] | All I have to do is reach out my hand. | 我只要伸出手就好 |
[42:14] | Thank you for coming and celebrating | 谢谢各位来赞颂我们辞世的挚友 |
[42:16] | our dear lost friend. | 谢谢各位来赞颂我们辞世的挚友 |
[42:18] | And I want to finish by asking if… | 最后我想知道 |
[42:20] | And I want to finish by asking if… | 有没有人迫切需要用药或伤害自己? |
[42:21] | anyone feels a burning need to use or do self-harm, | 有没有人迫切需要用药或伤害自己? |
[42:24] | because if so, we are here… | 因为如果有的话,我们会倾听和帮助你 |
[42:28] | to listen and help. | 因为如果有的话,我们会倾听和帮助你 |
[42:34] | Oh, excuse me. | 借过 |
[42:37] | Well, Wendall would be very proud. | 温德尔会很骄傲的 |
[42:41] | I hope so. Thank you. | 希望如此,谢谢你 |
[42:43] | You ready to get out of here? | 你准备要离开了吗? |
[42:44] | I think I need a few minutes. | 我还需要几分钟 |
[42:50] | You take all the time you need. | 你慢慢来吧 |
[42:51] | -All right. I love you. -Love you. | -好,我爱你 -我爱你 |
[43:03] | Mind if I sit? | 我能坐下吗? |
[43:12] | Think I’ve been where you are right now. | 我想我经历过你的处境 |