时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There is a town in Maine… | 在缅因州有个小镇 |
[00:02] | – I’d like a room. – Welcome to Storybrooke. | -我想订个房间 -欢迎来到童话镇 |
[00:04] | Where every storybook character you’ve ever known… | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 |
[00:08] | is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困在两个世界之间 |
[00:10] | An Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here. | 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里 |
[00:13] | And now they don’t remember who they are. | 如今他们不记得自己是谁 |
[00:15] | Victims of a powerful curse… | 强大诅咒的受害者们 |
[00:17] | Everything you love, everything all of you love, | 你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切 |
[00:20] | will be taken from you. | 都将永远从你们身边夺走 |
[00:21] | Only one knows the truth, | 只有一人知道真相 |
[00:23] | And only one can break her spell. | 也只有一人能解除她的魔咒 |
[00:26] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你会带来那个幸福的结局 |
[00:29] | You enjoy your stay. | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[00:31] | 第 第 三 一 集 季 | |
[01:15] | What do you think of the view, my dear? | 你觉得这里的景色如何 亲爱的 |
[01:18] | I’ve seen better. | 很一般 |
[01:21] | This is taking forever. | 旅途太漫长 |
[01:23] | I told you the Troll Road would’ve been quicker. | 我说过走食人兽大路会更快 |
[01:26] | And far less bumpy. | 也不会这么颠簸 |
[01:30] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗 |
[01:32] | Yes, of course I am. | 当然在听 |
[01:37] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[01:43] | M’lord! | 殿下 |
[01:48] | Worry not. It’s but a fallen tree. | 不用担心 只不过是棵树倒了 |
[01:52] | Fellows, shall we? | 伙计们 抬走吧 |
[02:06] | M’lord… what is it? | 殿下 怎么了 |
[02:09] | Look at these markings. | 看这些痕迹 |
[02:11] | This tree didn’t fall. It’s been cut. | 这棵树不是自然倒下的 是被人砍倒的 |
[02:14] | It’s an ambush. | 有埋伏 |
[02:23] | Help me! | 救我 |
[02:48] | Show your face, you coward! | 露出脸来 你这懦夫 |
[02:53] | You’re a… | 你是个… |
[02:54] | girl. | 女孩 |
[02:55] | Woman. | 是女人 |
[03:05] | You can’t hide from me! | 你逃不掉的 |
[03:08] | Wherever you are, I will find you! | 无论你在哪里 我都会找到你 |
[03:22] | Um, where were we? | 说到哪里了 |
[03:23] | Uh, something about you wanting 15 kids? | 你说想要15个孩子吗 |
[03:26] | Oh, good lord, no. | 天呐 当然不是 |
[03:28] | I meant in my class, where I teach. | 我说的 是我在教课的班级 |
[03:31] | You’ll meet them tomorrow. They’re coming to the hospital | 明天你就能见到他们了 他们会去医院 |
[03:32] | as part of the volunteer outreach program. | 这是志愿者拓展活动的一部分 |
[03:34] | Oh, yeah, that is a great program. | 这个活动不错 |
[03:37] | I mean, obviously I don’t want 15 kids of my own. | 显然 我不想要15个孩子 |
[03:40] | I-I mean, not that I don’t want kids. I do. | 不是不想要孩子 我想要 |
[03:42] | I want kids, marriage, true love. | 我想要孩子 婚姻和真爱 |
[03:46] | I want it all, but that, of course, is… | 我都想要 不过当然… |
[03:55] | wildly inappropriate for me to discuss on a first date. | 第一次约会就讨论这些很不合适 |
[04:00] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[04:01] | Yes, Mary Margaret? | 什么事 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[04:04] | Check, please. | 结账吧 |
[04:26] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:29] | Oh, in the world of tight spots I’ve been in, | 我现在已经焦头乱额 |
[04:32] | crashing in my car doesn’t even rank in the top ten. | 在车上睡觉根本不值一提 |
[04:35] | You’re sleeping here? | 你在车里过夜吗 |
[04:36] | Till I find a place. | 在我找到住的地方之前 |
[04:38] | You decided to stay. | 你决定留下了 |
[04:41] | For Henry. | 为了亨利 |
[04:44] | Yeah. I guess. | 算是吧 |
[04:45] | This town doesn’t seem to have many vacancies. | 镇子上好像没有多少空房 |
[04:48] | None, actually. | 实际上一间都没有 |
[04:49] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[04:51] | Must be the curse. | 一定是诅咒搞的鬼 |
[04:54] | Why are you out so late? | 你怎么这么晚还在外面 |
[04:56] | Well, I’m a teacher, not a nun. | 我是个老师 又不是修女 |
[04:59] | I had a date. | 我去约会了 |
[05:01] | From the looks of things, it went well. | 好像 进行得挺顺利 |
[05:04] | As well as they ever do. | 每次都是这样 |
[05:06] | Tell me he at least paid. | 告诉我至少是他买单 |
[05:12] | Guess if true love was easy, we’d all have it. | 假如真爱如此容易 我们早都拥有了 |
[05:17] | You know, if things get cramped, | 这样吧 如果实在找不到住的地方 |
[05:21] | I do have a spare room. | 我家还有个空房间 |
[05:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | I’m not… really the roommate type. | 我不太适合当室友 |
[05:29] | It’s just not my thing. | 那不是我的风格 |
[05:32] | I do better on my own. | 我更喜欢独来独往 |
[05:36] | Well… Good night. Good luck with Henry. | 晚安 祝你和亨利好运 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:03] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:05] | We could really use your help with the decorations. | 你能来帮大家做装饰吗 |
[06:07] | Is Mr. Doe gonna be okay, Ms. Blanchard? | 无名氏先生会好起来吗 布兰切特老师 |
[06:10] | His name’s not John Doe, honey. | 他不叫无名氏 孩子 |
[06:12] | That’s just what they call people | 人们不知道他的名字 |
[06:13] | when they don’t know who they are. | 所以才这样称呼他 |
[06:14] | Do you know who he is? | 那你知道他是谁吗 |
[06:17] | No. I just bring him flowers on my rounds. | 不知道 我有时会给他带些花来 |
[06:20] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:23] | He’s been like this as long as I’ve been volunteering. | 自从我当上志愿者 他就是这个样子了 |
[06:27] | Does he have any family or friends? | 他有家人和朋友吗 |
[06:30] | No one’s claimed him. | 没人找过他 |
[06:33] | So… he’s all alone? | 他孤身一人吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[06:39] | It’s quite sad. | 挺凄凉的 |
[06:44] | You sure you don’t know him? | 你确定不认识他吗 |
[06:47] | Of course I’m sure. | 当然了 |
[06:48] | Come on. You shouldn’t be in here. | 出来吧 你不该进来 |
[06:59] | I found your father– | 我找到你爸爸了 |
[07:02] | Prince Charming. | 白马王子 |
[07:04] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[07:06] | He’s in the hospital, in a coma. | 他在医院里 昏迷不醒 |
[07:09] | See the scar? | 看到那道伤痕了吗 |
[07:11] | He has one, too. | 他也有一道 |
[07:13] | So? Lots of people have scars. | 那又怎么样 很多人都有伤痕 |
[07:15] | In the same place. | 在同样的位置 |
[07:16] | Don’t you see what this means? | 你不知道这意味着什么吗 |
[07:20] | The curse is keeping them apart with the coma. | 诅咒让他昏迷 拆散了他们 |
[07:23] | Now they’re stuck without each other. | 现在失去彼此 他们都陷入了困境 |
[07:26] | We have to tell Ms. Blanchard | 我们得告诉布兰切特老师 |
[07:28] | we found her Prince Charming. | 我们找到了她的白马王子 |
[07:29] | Okay, kid. Telling someone their… | 孩子 告诉某人… |
[07:32] | soulmate is in a coma is probably not helpful. | 她的意中人昏迷不醒没什么好处 |
[07:35] | Not having a happy ending is painful enough, | 得不到幸福结局已经够让人痛苦了 |
[07:38] | but… giving someone unrealistic hope is far worse. | 而给他们无法实现的希望更糟 |
[07:42] | But what if I’m right? | 可如果我是对的呢 |
[07:44] | We know who they are. | 我们清楚他们的身份 |
[07:45] | Now they have to know. | 现在该让他们知道了 |
[07:47] | And how do you intend to make that happen? | 那你要如何让他们明白呢 |
[07:49] | By reminding him. | 提醒他 |
[07:51] | We have to get her to read their story to John Doe, | 我们应该让她给无名氏念他们的故事 |
[07:54] | Then maybe he’ll remember who he is. | 然后他也许就会想起自己是谁 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -可以吗 -对啊 |
[08:04] | We’ll do it, but we’ll do it my way. | 就这么干 不过要以我的方式 |
[08:07] | Let me ask her. | 我去问她 |
[08:12] | You want me to read to a coma patient? | 你想让我给一个昏迷的人读故事 |
[08:14] | Henry thinks it will help him remember who he was. | 亨利觉得这样也许能让他想起自己的身份 |
[08:18] | And who does he think he was? | 那亨利认为他是谁呢 |
[08:20] | Prince Charming. | 白马王子 |
[08:23] | And if I’m Snow White, | 而如果我是白雪公主 |
[08:25] | he thinks… me… and him. | 他觉得我… 和他 |
[08:29] | He has a very active imagination, | 他的想象力很丰富 |
[08:30] | Which is the point. | 这才是关键 |
[08:32] | I can’t talk him out of his beliefs, | 我无法让他放弃自己相信的事 |
[08:34] | so we need to show him. | 所以我们只能拿事实给他看 |
[08:37] | Play along. | 帮我一下吧 |
[08:37] | Do what he says, and then maybe, just maybe | 就照他说的做 然后也许 |
[08:41] | he’ll see that fairy tales are just that. | 他就会明白童话只是童话而已 |
[08:43] | That there’s no such thing as love at first sight | 像什么一见钟情 一吻定情的事 |
[08:46] | or first kiss. | 根本就不存在 |
[08:47] | He’ll see reality. | 他会明白现实 |
[08:48] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:55] | Sadly, this plan is rather genius. | 可悲的是 这计划挺天才的 |
[08:58] | We get him to the truth without hurting him. | 既可以让他接受事实 又不会伤害他 |
[09:01] | I told him that we will all meet tomorrow | 我跟他说我们明天 |
[09:04] | for breakfast at Granny’s, | 在”祖母家”一起吃早点 |
[09:06] | And you will give a full report. | 你要先给我们讲一遍 |
[09:08] | Well, I suppose I’ll get ready for my date. | 看来 我要去准备一下了 |
[09:13] | I guess I’ll have to do all the talking. | 我估计会是我唱独角戏 |
[09:16] | Look, I know this is odd, | 听着 我知道这很奇怪 |
[09:21] | but I’m doing it for a friend. | 但我是为了帮一个朋友 |
[09:22] | So please just bear with me. | 所以请你忍耐一会儿吧 |
[09:30] | “As the prince chased the thief on horseback | “当王子骑马去追那个小偷 |
[09:32] | through the treacherous forest, | 穿过危险的丛林 |
[09:34] | his betrothed crossed her arms and pouted, | 白雪公主双臂交叉 撅嘴赌气 |
[09:36] | Wondering how many dreadful, boring minutes it would take | 心想 还要这样无聊地过多久 |
[09:38] | before they could resume their journey again. | 才能继续他们的旅途 |
[09:41] | The thief vaulted over a fallen… | 那个小偷跳过一个… |
[09:44] | …they didn’t need words to express what they felt in their hearts, | 他们不需要语言来强调心里的感受 |
[09:48] | for it was here, in the shadow of the Troll Bridge, | 就在这里 在巨兽桥下 |
[09:51] | that their love was born, | 他们的感情萌芽了 |
[09:53] | where they knew, no matter how they were separated, | 他们知道 不管分开多远 |
[09:57] | they would always–“ | 他们总会… |
[10:11] | Yeah, I’m sure. He’s waking up. | 是的 我很肯定 他醒了 |
[10:13] | And he–he grabbed my hand. | 而且 他抓了我的手 |
[10:29] | Everything’s steady, | 情况稳定 |
[10:30] | Same as it’s always been. | 就和以往一样 |
[10:32] | What were you doing in here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[10:34] | Oh, I was just reading h-him a… story. | 我在给他读故事 |
[10:37] | Oh. Well, perhaps you dozed off. | 也许 是你打了个盹 |
[10:41] | Perhaps you imagined it. | 也许是你的幻觉 |
[10:43] | No, I didn’t imagine anything. | 不 这不是我的幻觉 |
[10:45] | Ms. Blanchard, I can only tell you what I see, | 布兰切特女士 我只能拿事实说话 |
[10:47] | which is nothing. | 什么都没发生 |
[10:49] | Sometimes there are minor fluctuations in readings. | 阅读时 大脑会有小波动 |
[10:53] | Uh, perhaps you heard the machine register something | 也许你是听到机器记录的声音 |
[10:55] | and misunderstood. | 而误解了吧 |
[10:59] | Look, why don’t you go home, get some rest? | 你不如回家休息休息 |
[11:02] | If anything changes, I’ll call you, okay? | 如果有变化 我给你电话 行吗 |
[11:23] | Yes? | 喂 |
[11:24] | It’s Dr. Whale. | 我是威尔医生 |
[11:26] | You told me to call you if there was ever a change in our John Doe. | 你说无名氏情况有变时 就通知你 |
[11:29] | Something’s happened. | 有情况了 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么情况 |
[11:33] | One of our volunteers said he grabbed her. | 我们的一个志愿者说他抓住了她 |
[11:36] | There was a slight fluctuation in brain activity. | 他的大脑皮层也有轻微的波动 |
[11:39] | And who was this volunteer? | 这个志愿者叫什么名字 |
[11:41] | Mary Margaret Blanchard. | 玛丽·玛格丽特·布兰切特 |
[12:41] | I told you I’d find you. | 我说过会找到你 |
[12:44] | No matter what you do, | 无论你怎么做 |
[12:46] | I will always find you. | 我都会找到你的 |
[12:49] | Is this the only way you can catch a woman– | 你能抓住女人的唯一办法 |
[12:51] | by entrapping her? | 就是设个陷阱吗 |
[12:53] | It’s the only way to catch thieving scum. | 这是抓贼的唯一办法 |
[12:56] | Oh. Aren’t you a real Prince Charming? | 难道你不是真正的白马王子吗 |
[12:59] | I have a name, you know. | 我有名字 |
[13:00] | Don’t care. “Charming” Suits you. | 无所谓 “王子”这个称谓很适合你 |
[13:03] | Now cut me down… Charming. | 放我下来 王子 |
[13:08] | I’ll release you | 除非你把 |
[13:09] | when you return the leather pouch you stole with my jewels. | 连同珠宝一起偷走的小皮袋还给我 |
[13:14] | Not the jewelry type. | 我不喜欢珠宝 |
[13:15] | Indeed. I noticed. | 确实 我发现了 |
[13:17] | What is that supposed to mean? Are you insulting me? | 什么意思 你是在羞辱我吗 |
[13:19] | No, quite right. My apologies. | 非常对 我道歉 |
[13:21] | How dare I cast aspersions at the person who robbed me. | 我怎么敢诽谤打劫我的人 |
[13:25] | Where are my jewels? | 我的珠宝呢 |
[13:27] | I sold them. | 我卖了 |
[13:29] | -What? -What do you care? | -什么 -你有什么好在意的 |
[13:31] | Don’t you have a palace full of treasures somewhere? | 你的宫殿里珠宝不是都堆成山了吗 |
[13:32] | These were special. | 这些比较特别 |
[13:33] | Among them was a ring that belonged to my mother, | 有个戒指是我母后的 |
[13:35] | a ring I was about to give– | 我本该将它送给 |
[13:36] | The nag with the bad attitude? That’s what this is about? | 那个坏脾气的大小姐吗 是这么回事吧 |
[13:41] | She’s my fiancee. | 她是我的未婚妻 |
[13:46] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:48] | You must be getting something impressive | 你一定能从这场政治联姻中 |
[13:49] | to have agreed to that union. | 得到惊喜 |
[13:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:52] | I know how this works. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[13:54] | True love? It doesn’t exist. | 真爱吗 根本不存在 |
[13:57] | It’s all arranged marriages and business transactions. | 全是些包办婚姻和利益交易 |
[14:01] | There’s no such thing as love at first sight | 像什么一见钟情 一吻定情的事 |
[14:03] | or first kiss. | 根本就不存在 |
[14:07] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看 |
[14:08] | Her kingdom wants to take over yours, and this is– | 她的国家想要吞并你的国家 |
[14:11] | what, a last-ditch effort to avoid war? | 你们的结合是避免战争的最后希望 |
[14:14] | This is not a takeover. | 这不是吞并 |
[14:17] | It–it’s a merger, | 是合并 |
[14:18] | and quite frankly, it’s none of your business. | 坦白说 这和你没关系 |
[14:19] | Now this is what’s going to happen. | 接下来的事情这样安排 |
[14:21] | I’m going to cut you down. | 我放你下来 |
[14:22] | And you will take me to whoever has my jewels, | 你带我去找拿着珠宝的人 |
[14:25] | And then you’re going to get my ring back. | 然后你去把我的戒指拿回来 |
[14:27] | Mm. Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[14:32] | Because you don’t want me to tell anyone who you really are. | 因为你怕我揭穿你的真实身份 |
[14:43] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[14:47] | Help me get my ring back, | 帮我把戒指拿回来 |
[14:49] | Or I turn you over to the Queen’s forces. | 不然我就把你交给皇后的人 |
[14:54] | And I have a feeling the Queen’s not as… | 我感觉 皇后后可不像我这么 |
[14:56] | Charming as I am. | 和蔼可亲 |
[15:05] | I wouldn’t want to stand in the way | 我不会挡在 |
[15:06] | of your getting “true love.” | 你寻找”真爱”的路上 |
[15:17] | Thanks for the shirt. Hey, is this your mother’s? | 谢谢给我这衣服 对了 这是你妈妈的吧 |
[15:20] | She’ll never notice. | 她不会发现的 |
[15:22] | Where does she think you are, anyway? | 那么 她以为你在哪儿呢 |
[15:23] | Playing whac-a-mole. | 玩打地鼠 |
[15:25] | And she bought that? | 是她买的吗 |
[15:27] | She wants to believe it, so she does. | 她希望如此 所以她就买了一个 |
[15:29] | Oh, imagine that. | 难怪了 |
[15:33] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[15:35] | Hey… don’t get your hopes up. | 别抱太大希望 |
[15:37] | We’re just getting started, okay? | 我们才刚刚开始 明白吗 |
[15:43] | He woke up. | 他醒了 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:45] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[15:46] | I mean, he didn’t wake up- wake up, | 我是说 他并不是真正地醒了 |
[15:47] | but he grabbed my hand. | 但他抓住了我的手 |
[15:50] | – He’s remembering. – What did the doctor say? | -他的记忆开始复苏了 -医生怎么说 |
[15:52] | That I imagined it. But I’m not crazy. | 说是我想象出来的 但我没疯 |
[15:54] | I know it happened. | 我知道这是事实 |
[15:56] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[15:57] | You have to read to him again. | 你得再给他读一次童话 |
[16:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:02] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[16:03] | – What? – If I got through to him, | -什么 -如果我能和他沟通 |
[16:06] | if we made a connection– | 如果我们能成功交流 |
[16:07] | You don’t believe– | 你根本就不相信 |
[16:08] | That he’s Prince Charming? Of course not. | 不相信他是白马王子吗 当然不信 |
[16:10] | Somehow, someway, | 不知怎么回事 |
[16:12] | I touched him. | 我触动了他 |
[16:19] | You’re right. He’s waking up. | 你说的没错 他正在醒过来 |
[16:21] | Henry, you should stay back. | 亨利 你最好别过来 |
[16:22] | What’s going on? Is it John Doe? Is he okay? | 发生了什么 是无名氏吗 他还好吗 |
[16:27] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[16:45] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[16:48] | And you. | 还有你 |
[16:50] | I thought you were at the arcade. | 我以为你在游乐场 |
[16:53] | Now you’re lying to me? | 现在你还想骗我吗 |
[16:54] | What happened to John Doe? Did someone take him? | 无名氏怎么了 有人把他带走了吗 |
[16:57] | We don’t know yet. His I.V.S were ripped out, | 还不清楚 他的静脉输液管被拔掉了 |
[16:59] | but there’s no sign for sure there was a struggle. | 但并没有挣扎打斗的痕迹 |
[17:01] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:03] | You think I had something to do with this? | 你觉得这事跟我有关系吗 |
[17:05] | It is curious that the Mayor is here. | 没道理镇长女士也在这里啊 |
[17:08] | I’m here because I’m his emergency contact. | 我在这儿是因为我是他的紧急联络人 |
[17:11] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[17:12] | I found him | 几年前 |
[17:13] | on the side of the road years ago with no I.D. | 我在路边发现了他 不知道他是谁 |
[17:16] | I brought him here. | 我把他带到这里 |
[17:17] | Mayor Mills saved his life. | 米尔斯镇长救了他一命 |
[17:19] | – Will he be okay? – Okay? | -他会没事吗 -没事吗 |
[17:20] | The man’s been on feeding tubes for years, | 几年来他一直依赖饲管生活 |
[17:22] | under constant supervision. | 还需要密切监控 |
[17:23] | He needs to get back here right away, or quite honestly, | 他得马上回来 否则 说句实话 |
[17:26] | “okay” might be a pipe dream. | “没事”完全是白日梦 |
[17:28] | Well, then let’s quit yapping and start looking. | 好吧 那就别废话了赶紧开始找 |
[17:30] | That’s what we’re doing. Just stay out of this, dear. | 我们正在找 你就别插手了 亲爱的 |
[17:34] | And since I clearly can’t keep you away from my son… | 既然我无法让你远离我儿子 |
[17:39] | I guess I’m just gonna have to keep my son away from you. | 我想至少可以让他远离你 |
[17:43] | Enjoy my shirt, | 衣服送你了 |
[17:45] | because that’s all you’re getting. | 因为其它你什么都得不到 |
[17:49] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[17:50] | Find John Doe. | 把无名氏找回来 |
[17:51] | You heard Dr. Whale. | 你听到威尔医生说的话了吧 |
[17:53] | Time is precious. | 时间宝贵 |
[18:01] | Doctor, how long between your rounds | 医生 你最后一次见他 |
[18:02] | since you last saw him? | 距离发现他失踪事隔多久 |
[18:03] | 12 hours or so. | 大约12个小时 |
[18:05] | Then that’s what we need to account for. | 那么搞清楚这段时间发生就可以了 |
[18:07] | You two were the only employees on the floor last night… | 昨晚只有你们俩在这层楼 |
[18:09] | and you saw nothing? | 你们什么都没看到吗 |
[18:11] | Not a thing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:12] | Did anyone walk by? | 有人来过吗 |
[18:14] | I didn’t see nothin’. | 我什么都没看到 |
[18:17] | Ms. Blanchard, was there anything unusual you saw | 布兰切特女士 在你带学生过来的时候 |
[18:18] | during your trip with your class? | 看到什么不寻常的了吗 |
[18:20] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[18:23] | We’re looking at the wrong tape. | 这不是我们要看的监控录像带 |
[18:25] | This is the ward where Henry’s class put up decorations. | 这是亨利他们班装饰过的那个病房 |
[18:27] | If this was really the tape from last night, | 如果这真是昨晚的监控录像 |
[18:29] | we’d see the banners the kids hung. | 我们应该看得到孩子们挂起来的横幅 |
[18:31] | You fell asleep again. | 你又睡着了吧 |
[18:33] | – You selling me out? – I ain’t getting fired for this. | -你出卖我 -我又不会因此被开除 |
[18:35] | At least I don’t drink on the job. | 至少我没在工作的时候喝酒 |
[18:36] | Gentlemen, enough. | 先生们 够了 |
[18:38] | Where’s the real tape? | 真正的监控录像呢 |
[18:47] | Oh, he walked out alone. He’s okay. | 他一个人走出去了 他没事 |
[18:50] | Four hours ago. | 这是4个小时前 |
[18:52] | – Where does this door lead? – The woods. | -这扇门通向哪里 -森林 |
[19:17] | I thought you weren’t the jewelry type. | 我以为你不喜欢珠宝 |
[19:19] | What’s that around your neck? | 你脖子上带的是什么 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操这个闲心了 |
[19:24] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[19:25] | It’s a weapon. | 这是个武器 |
[19:26] | Dust? What kind of weapon is dust? | 灰尘 灰尘算哪门子武器 |
[19:29] | Fairy Dust. | 仙尘 |
[19:30] | I thought that was a good thing. | 我还以为这是什么好东西 |
[19:32] | When it comes from a good fairy. | 从好仙子身上取下的仙尘才是 |
[19:33] | This stuff is deadly. | 这东西致命 |
[19:36] | It transforms the most fearsome of adversaries | 它会让最可怕的敌人 |
[19:38] | into a form that’s easily squashed. | 轻而易举被打败 |
[19:42] | Then why didn’t you use it on me? | 那你怎么不用在我身上 |
[19:44] | ‘Cause you’re not worth it. | 你还不配 |
[19:49] | It’s very hard to come by. | 这东西很难获得 |
[19:52] | I’m saving it for a special someone. | 我特意留给某人 |
[19:54] | Ah, the Queen. | 皇后 |
[19:56] | You’ve got a lot of anger there, don’t you, Snow? | 你怀有满腔怒火 是吗 白雪 |
[20:00] | The charges on her posters are lies. | 通缉令上的指控都是瞎编的 |
[20:04] | Didn’t stop her from sending her huntsman | 不仅如此 她还派猎手 |
[20:05] | to rip out my heart. | 来剜走我的心脏 |
[20:08] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[20:09] | Well, not everyone is a soulless royal. | 并不是所有人都是冷血无情的皇族 |
[20:13] | He took pity on me and let me go. | 他同情我 放我走了 |
[20:16] | I’ve been hiding in the forest ever since, | 从此以后我就在森林里东躲西藏 |
[20:17] | trying to amass enough fortune to leave this place, | 想要攒够钱 离开这里 |
[20:20] | escape to another realm– | 逃到另一个王国去 |
[20:23] | somewhere isolated, where I can never be hurt. | 一个不受迫害 与世隔绝的地方 |
[20:27] | Sounds lonely. | 好像很寂寞 |
[20:29] | No lonelier than an arranged marriage. | 没包办婚姻寂寞 |
[20:31] | At least I don’t prey on the innocent. | 至少我不发无辜者的横财 |
[20:32] | Up until now, | 遇见你之前 |
[20:33] | I’ve only ever stolen from the Queen. | 我只偷皇后的东西 |
[20:35] | I thought your carriage was one of hers. | 我以为你的马车属于她 |
[20:36] | No one else uses that road. | 除了她 没人走这条路 |
[20:37] | We took the scenic route. | 我们选了风景好的一条路 |
[20:38] | Well, lucky for me. | 那还真是我的运气了 |
[20:40] | All I’m doing, Charming, | 我所做的一切 王子 |
[20:43] | is what it takes to survive. | 都是为了生存 |
[20:46] | She wants me dead. | 她想杀了我 |
[20:52] | So… what did you do to incur that much wrath? | 你怎么惹来她如此滔天怒火的 |
[20:56] | She blames me for ruining her life. | 她怨我毁了她的生活 |
[21:00] | Did you? | 那你毁了吗 |
[21:03] | Yes. | 毁了 |
[21:12] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[21:13] | May I? | 可以喝点水吗 |
[21:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:17] | Make it quick. | 动作快点 |
[21:56] | Huh. Look who we found. | 瞧瞧我们找到谁了 |
[22:06] | There’s nowhere to hide. The Queen wants your heart. | 你无处可藏了 皇后想要你的心脏 |
[22:12] | And we’re not going to disappoint her. | 我们不想让她失望 |
[22:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:32] | The trail runs out here. | 他的踪迹到此为止 |
[22:34] | You sure? ‘Cause I thought tracking was one of your skills. | 你确定 我以为寻人是你的拿手好戏 |
[22:37] | Just give me a second. This is my world. | 给我点时间 这是我擅长的 |
[22:40] | I got it. | 我搞得定 |
[22:41] | Right. Sorry. | 说得对 抱歉 |
[22:45] | What does he mean, “his world”? | “他擅长的”是什么意思 |
[22:46] | Isn’t finding people your thing, too? | 寻人你不是也擅长吗 |
[22:48] | Sure. Just… | 当然 只是 |
[22:51] | People I find usually run to places like Vegas. | 我找的人一般跑去赌城 |
[22:54] | Not a lot hit the woods. | 而不是森林 |
[22:57] | It’s an interesting job– finding people. | 这职业挺有趣 寻人 |
[22:59] | How’d you fall into it? | 你怎么涉足这职业的 |
[23:02] | Looking for people’s just what I’ve done… | 寻人是自打我有记忆以来 |
[23:06] | as long as I can remember. | 就开始干的事 |
[23:09] | What made you start? | 那你的动因是什么 |
[23:11] | Your parents? | 寻找你的父母 |
[23:15] | Henry told me that your– | 亨利跟我说你 |
[23:16] | that you were from a similar situation to his own? | 你和他有类似的经历 |
[23:22] | Did you ever find them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[23:23] | Depends who you ask. | 那得看你问的是谁了 |
[23:29] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[23:30] | Did you find him yet? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[23:31] | No, not yet. You shouldn’t be here. | 不 还没 你不应该来这里 |
[23:33] | I can help. I know where he’s going. | 我能帮忙 我知道他会去哪里 |
[23:37] | And where’s that? | 哪里 |
[23:40] | He’s looking for you. | 他是来找你的 |
[23:51] | Hold her still. | 按住她 |
[24:19] | Ohh! No! | 不 |
[25:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:08] | You… | 你 |
[25:10] | you saved me. | 你救了我 |
[25:12] | Seemed like the honorable thing to do. | 算是我的荣幸吧 |
[25:17] | Are you ready? | 可以出发了吗 |
[25:19] | For what? | 去哪里 |
[25:22] | My jewels. | 去找我的珠宝 |
[25:26] | Right. You’ve got a wedding to get to. | 对 你还要赶着结婚呢 |
[25:30] | The trolls I sold them to are just beyond the next ridge. | 买珠宝的食人怪就在前面的山后 |
[25:32] | We need to be careful. | 我们要小心点 |
[25:35] | What, of trolls? | 小心那些食人怪 |
[25:36] | You’ve clearly never met one. | 显然你没见过食人怪 |
[25:38] | Aren’t they just little people? | 他们不就是些小矮人吗 |
[25:40] | You’re thinking of dwarves. | 你说的是侏儒 |
[25:41] | Show a little respect. | 放尊重点 |
[25:42] | They’ll cut your hand off sooner than they’ll shake it. | 他们会剁手 不会握手 |
[25:45] | Well, then let’s get this over with. | 那我们去摆平他们吧 |
[25:46] | Yes, we’ve both got places to be. | 是 我们都还有自己的要紧事呢 |
[25:48] | So let’s go. | 所以走吧 |
[25:49] | You have your lonely little corner of solitude to find… | 你还得去找个能独居的角落 |
[25:51] | And you have a ring-less fiancee to appease. | 你还要去安慰那个丢了戒指的未婚妻 |
[25:57] | You’re the one who woke him up. | 是你叫醒他的 |
[25:59] | You’re the last one he saw. | 你是他最后看见的人 |
[26:01] | He wants to find you. | 他一定想找到你 |
[26:02] | Henry, it’s not about me. It just– | 亨利 他不是要找我 而是… |
[26:04] | I think he’s lost and confused. | 我觉得他是很迷惑 |
[26:06] | He’s been in a coma a long time. | 他昏迷了很久 |
[26:07] | But he loves you. | 但是他爱你 |
[26:09] | You need to stop chasing him and let him find you. | 你别再去找他 让他来找你 |
[26:12] | Kid, you need to go home. Where’s your mom? | 孩子 你该回家了 你妈妈呢 |
[26:14] | She’s gonna kill me and then you and then me again. | 她会杀了我 再杀了你 完了再杀我一次 |
[26:17] | She dropped me at the house then went right out. | 她把我送回家后就自己出去了 |
[26:20] | Well, we need to get you back immediately. | 我们得立即送你回去 |
[26:21] | No! | 不要 |
[26:22] | Guys? | 快过来 |
[26:31] | 无名氏 出生日期: 不明 | |
[26:32] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[26:34] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[27:12] | Trolls don’t like horses. | 食人怪不喜欢马 |
[27:16] | We walk from here. | 我们从这开始走路 |
[27:19] | Follow me and keep quiet. | 跟着我 别说话 |
[27:32] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[27:33] | Oh, they’re here. | 就在这里 |
[27:58] | It’s fine. I know them. | 没事的 我认识他们 |
[28:00] | Why are you here? I thought we were done. | 你来干什么 交易结束了 |
[28:03] | I wanna make another trade. | 我想再做笔交易 |
[28:05] | I’m not talking in front of him. Who is this guy? | 当着这人的面 我不谈生意 他是谁 |
[28:07] | No, he’s with me. | 他是我带来的 |
[28:08] | Oh, that’s good. With you. That makes it all fine. | 真好 你带来的 这样就没问题了是吧 |
[28:11] | Oh, he’s no one. Look… | 他就是个大不了的人 听着… |
[28:14] | I want to buy back the jewels I sold you. | 我想要买回卖给你的珠宝 |
[28:17] | Who is he?! | 他是谁 |
[28:18] | I said don’t worry about it! Look… | 我说了别担心这个 听着… |
[28:21] | I’ll give you back all your money. | 我把你的钱都还你 |
[28:23] | You just give me the ring. | 你只要把戒指给我 |
[28:25] | You can keep everything else. | 其它的我都不要 |
[28:35] | Thank you. We appreciate the help. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[28:36] | He’s too eager. | 他太迫不及待了 |
[28:38] | – This is a setup. – It’s not! | -这是个圈套 -不是 |
[28:40] | He’s a royal! Uhh! | 他是皇室的人 |
[28:42] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[28:43] | No! You can trust me! Look, you can trust me! | 不 你们可以相信我 相信我 |
[28:46] | If I wanted to set you up, I would have. Don’t hurt us! | 如果我要对你设套早就设了 别伤害我们 |
[28:49] | The time for dealing is done. | 交易结束 |
[28:52] | Search him. | 搜他身 |
[29:22] | Snow White. | 白雪 |
[29:24] | Quite a reward. | 赏金真丰厚啊 |
[29:26] | Take her. | 带她走 |
[29:37] | Go! I’m right behind you. | 快跑 我跟在你后面 |
[29:58] | Follow me! They don’t know the forest like I… do! | 跟着我 他们没我熟悉… 这森林 |
[30:20] | Royal blood is the sweetest of all. | 皇室的血最香甜了 |
[30:47] | You… | 你 |
[30:50] | yYou saved me. | 你救了我 |
[30:54] | It’s the honorable thing to do. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[30:57] | What about your “special someone”? | 你那个特别的某人怎么办 |
[31:01] | I’ll think of something else. | 我再另想他法 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[31:15] | how could I let Prince Charming die? | 我怎么能让白马王子死掉呢 |
[31:19] | I told you. I have a name. | 我说过 我有名字 |
[31:26] | It’s James. | 我叫詹姆斯 |
[31:28] | It’s nice to meet you, James. | 很高兴认识你 詹姆斯 |
[31:34] | We should go. There may be more of them coming. | 我们该走了 也许他们还有帮手来 |
[31:50] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[31:52] | Where is he? Can you see him? | 他在哪儿 能看见他吗 |
[31:55] | The trail dies at the water line. | 踪迹到水边就消失了 |
[32:04] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天呐 天呐 |
[32:06] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[32:07] | I need an ambulance at the old toll bridge | 老收费桥这里需要救护车 |
[32:09] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[32:11] | – Hang on, hang on. I got him, I got him. – I’m falling. | -坚持一下 我抓住他了 -我快抓不住了 |
[32:17] | Hold on. I feel it. We need to slow down. | 抓紧了 我们得慢点 |
[32:19] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[32:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. I found you. | 不不 不不 我找到你了 |
[32:25] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[32:26] | Help’s coming. | 救护人员马上到 |
[32:27] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[32:28] | – Henry. – Is he gonna be okay? | -亨利 -他不会有事吧 |
[32:30] | Henry, don’t look, okay? Don’t look. | 亨利 别看 别看 |
[32:34] | Come back to us. | 快醒醒 |
[32:35] | Come back to me. | 快醒醒 |
[33:07] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[33:10] | She did it. She did it. She woke him up. | 她做到了 她做到了 她唤醒他了 |
[33:16] | Yeah, kid. She did. | 是啊 孩子 她做到了 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[33:33] | Watch your backs. Coming through. | 小心点 进来吧 |
[33:35] | Thanks, guys. We got it from here. | 谢谢各位 交给我们吧 |
[33:39] | 120 over 70… | 血压120/70 |
[33:43] | Take that. | 接着 |
[33:51] | David! David, is that you? | 戴维 戴维 是你吗 |
[33:56] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 抱歉 女士 |
[33:57] | Ma’am, you can’t be in here, please. | 女士 您不能进来 |
[33:59] | – Oh, my god. – You can’t be here right now. | -我的天 -现在您不能待在这里 |
[34:01] | – David. – You can’t be here, ma’am. | -戴维 -请您出去吧 女士 |
[34:02] | Will you wait over here for a second, okay? | 请您来这边等着行吗 |
[34:07] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[34:10] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[34:34] | So… | 那么 |
[34:37] | oh, you probably want this. | 也许你想要这个 |
[34:40] | Right, the gold. Thank you. | 对 金子 谢谢 |
[34:45] | And, um, you can’t get married without this. | 没有这个你就不能结婚了 |
[34:57] | I know. Not your style. | 我知道 不是你的风格 |
[35:00] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道是不是 |
[35:13] | Yeah, not me at all. | 对 一点都不适合我 |
[35:17] | I’m sure your fiancee will love it. | 我肯定你的未婚妻会很喜欢它 |
[35:26] | You know, if you need more, you can have the rest. | 如果你还需要 剩下的你可以拿去 |
[35:28] | The ring is all I require. | 我只要戒指 |
[35:29] | Oh, no. I’m good, thanks. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[35:32] | We both got what we wanted. | 我们都得偿所愿了 |
[35:36] | Well, wherever you’re going, be careful. | 不管你要去哪里 小心点 |
[35:40] | If you need anything… | 如果你需要什么 |
[35:41] | You’ll find me. | 你会找到我的 |
[35:46] | Always. | 无论何时 |
[35:50] | I almost believe that. | 我都快信以为真了 |
[35:58] | Well, good-bye, Snow White. | 再见了 白雪公主 |
[36:00] | Good-bye, Prince Charming. | 再见了 白马王子 |
[36:02] | I told you, it’s James. | 都告诉你了 叫詹姆斯 |
[36:04] | Nah. Still like “Charming” Better. | 不 还是王子好听 |
[36:40] | His name is David Nolan, and that’s his wife Kathryn. | 他叫戴维·诺兰 那是他老婆凯思琳 |
[36:46] | And the joy on her face– well… | 她脸上的喜悦之色 |
[36:49] | it’s put me in quite the forgiving mood. | 让我的心都变软了 |
[36:55] | We’ll talk about your insubordination later. | 回头再跟你算不听话的账 |
[36:58] | Do you know what insubordination means? | 你知道不听话意味着什么吗 |
[37:02] | It means you’re grounded. | 意味着你被禁足了 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:11] | Thank you for finding my David. | 谢谢你找到我的戴维 |
[37:14] | Um, I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不 我不明白 |
[37:17] | You didn’t–you didn’t know that he was here in a coma? | 你不 之前你不知道他昏迷躺在这儿吗 |
[37:21] | A few years ago, David and I were… not getting along. | 几年前 戴维和我 相处得并不好 |
[37:26] | It was my fault. I know that now. | 是我的错 我现在知道了 |
[37:29] | I was difficult and unsupportive. | 我不随和也没给他什么帮助 |
[37:32] | I told him if he didn’t like things, he could leave, | 我跟他说如果他不喜欢 可以离开 |
[37:34] | and he did, | 于是他离开了 |
[37:35] | and I didn’t stop him. | 我也没有阻止他 |
[37:38] | It was the worst mistake I ever made. | 这是我犯过的最愚蠢的错误 |
[37:40] | You didn’t go look for him? | 你没找过他吗 |
[37:43] | I assumed he’d left town all this time. | 我以为他这段时间不在镇上 |
[37:47] | Now I know why I never heard from him. | 现在知道他为什么音讯全无了 |
[37:50] | Now I get to do what I’ve wanted to do forever– | 现在我可以做我一直想做的事了 |
[37:52] | say “I’m sorry.” | 说对不起 |
[37:56] | Now we get a second chance. | 现在我们有了重新开始的机会 |
[38:02] | That’s… wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[38:10] | Well, it’s something of a miracle. | 有种东西叫奇迹 |
[38:13] | He’s okay? | 他没事吧 |
[38:14] | Physically, he’s on the mend. | 他的生命体征在恢复 |
[38:16] | Um, his memory is another issue. | 但记忆是另一个问题 |
[38:18] | It may take time, if at all. | 需要一些时间来恢复 |
[38:20] | What brought him back? | 他怎么会醒来呢 |
[38:21] | That’s the thing. There’s no explanation. | 很多事情没办法解释 |
[38:23] | Something just clicked in him. | 某些事情触动了他 |
[38:24] | He just got up and decided to go for a stroll? | 他起来之后决定去散个步吗 |
[38:27] | He woke up and he was delirious, | 他醒来后神志不清 |
[38:29] | and… his first instinct was to go find something, I guess. | 第一个反应就是去找某件东西 |
[38:34] | Someone. | 某个人 |
[38:39] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[38:47] | Henry, let’s go. | 亨利 我们走 |
[38:52] | Wait. My backpack. | 等下 我的背包 |
[38:57] | Don’t believe them. | 别相信他们 |
[38:59] | You’re the one he was looking for. | 他要找的人是你 |
[39:01] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[39:02] | He was going to the Troll Bridge. | 他要去食人兽大桥 |
[39:04] | It’s like the end of the story. | 就像故事的结局 |
[39:06] | Henry, he was going there | 亨利 他去那里 |
[39:08] | because it’s the last thing I read to him. | 是因为那是我念给他的最后一句话 |
[39:10] | No, it’s because you belong together. | 不 是因为你们注定在一起 |
[39:14] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[39:26] | Madame Mayor? | 镇长阁下 |
[39:29] | Wait by the car? | 去车那边等 |
[39:31] | Ms. Swan, I let you off the hook back there. Don’t press it. | 斯旺女士 我放了你一马 别太过分了 |
[39:35] | I’m sorry, but Mrs. Nolan– | 抱歉 但是诺兰太太… |
[39:37] | kinda feels like her story could be a load of crap. | 我觉得她的故事太离谱了 |
[39:39] | All this time, there’s a John Doe lying around in a coma | 一直以来 一个无名氏昏迷不醒 |
[39:42] | and nobody puts it in the news? | 却从没上过新闻 |
[39:43] | Nobody goes looking? | 没有人找他 |
[39:45] | Something’s not right here. | 有些事情不对劲 |
[39:48] | Well, what else would make sense to you? | 这里有什么事你觉得正常 |
[39:52] | Why would Ms. Nolan lie? | 诺兰太太为什么撒谎呢 |
[39:55] | Oh, do you think I cast a spell on her? | 你觉得我对她施咒了吗 |
[39:57] | I think it’s rather strange | 我觉得更奇怪的是 |
[39:59] | you’ve been his emergency contact all these years, | 多年来 他的紧急联系人一直是你 |
[40:03] | and you only found her now. | 而你却现在才找到她 |
[40:06] | Well, this town is bigger than you know. | 镇子比你想象的要大 |
[40:09] | It’s entirely possible to get lost here. | 有人失踪也完全有可能 |
[40:12] | It’s entirely possible for bad things to happen. | 发生坏事也完全有可能 |
[40:15] | And just when it’s convenient, you manage to solve the mystery? | 只要时机合适 你就会解开谜团 |
[40:20] | Thanks to you. That tape you found– | 多亏了你 你发现的录音带… |
[40:24] | that was a stroke of genius. | 是个神来之笔 |
[40:26] | So we went back and looked at past tapes. | 我们回去查了一下以往的录像带 |
[40:29] | Turns out Mr. Doe’s been talking in his sleep. | 结果发现无名氏先生说梦话 |
[40:32] | He’s been calling out for a “Kathryn.” | 他一直在呼唤”凯思琳”这个名字 |
[40:35] | After that, it wasn’t hard to put the pieces together. | 然后 整个事情就明朗了 |
[40:38] | And here I thought you and Mary Margaret would be pleased. | 我估计你和玛丽·玛格丽特都会很高兴的 |
[40:43] | True love won out. | 真爱最终获胜 |
[40:47] | So bask in the moment, dear. | 尽情享受这一刻吧 亲爱的 |
[40:50] | Were it not for you two, | 要不是有你俩帮忙 |
[40:51] | they would have lived their lives completely alone. | 他们就会孤独一生 |
[40:55] | That’s why I’m willing to forgive your incessant rudeness, | 所以我打算原谅你一直以来的无礼 |
[40:58] | because… | 因为… |
[41:00] | all this has reminded me of something also very important… | 这件事提醒了我一些重要的东西… |
[41:05] | how grateful I am to have Henry. | 我应该感谢上苍让我拥有亨利 |
[41:11] | Because not having someone… | 因为得不到一个人… |
[41:17] | that’s the worst curse imaginable. | 是最狠毒的诅咒 |
[42:09] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[42:10] | Sorry to bother you so late. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[42:14] | Is that… | 那间… |
[42:15] | spare room still available? | 空房还给我留着吗 |