时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There is a town in Maine… | 在缅因州有个小镇 |
[00:02] | I’d like a room. | 我想订个房间 |
[00:03] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[00:04] | Where every storybook character you’ve ever known… | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 |
[00:07] | is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困于两个世界之间 |
[00:10] | An evil queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here. | 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里 |
[00:13] | And now they don’t remember who they are. | 现在他们不记得自己是谁 |
[00:15] | Victims of a powerful curse… | 他们是强大诅咒的受害者 |
[00:17] | Everything you love, everything all of you love, | 你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切 |
[00:20] | will be taken from you. | 都将永远从你们身边夺走 |
[00:21] | Only one knows the truth, | 只有一人知道真相 |
[00:23] | and only one can break her spell. | 也只有一人能解除她的魔咒 |
[00:26] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你将找回幸福的结局 |
[00:28] | You enjoy your stay. | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[00:32] | 第 第 七 一 集 季 | |
[00:48] | Nice shot, Chief. | 射得漂亮 警长 |
[00:50] | I betcha 20 bucks you can’t do it again. | 但我赌二十块 下一支镖你射不中 |
[01:03] | Next round’s on him. | 下一轮酒钱算他的 |
[01:08] | – Emma, what can I get you? – Nothing. | -艾玛 你想点什么吗 -不了 |
[01:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:20] | You could have hit me. | 你差点射到我了 |
[01:21] | I never miss. | 我从不失手 |
[01:24] | You’ve been avoiding me… | 从昨晚撞见我… |
[01:25] | since last night when you saw me. | 你就一直在躲我 |
[01:27] | “Leaving the Mayor”? | 撞见你离开镇长家吗 |
[01:28] | And, yes, that is a euphemism. | 话说得可真委婉啊 |
[01:30] | I’m not avoiding you, Graham. | 我没在躲你 格兰姆 |
[01:31] | I just have no interest in having this conversation. | 我只是没兴趣和你谈这事 |
[01:33] | It’s your life, and I really don’t care. | 这是你的生活 而我真不在意 |
[01:37] | If you don’t care, then why are you so upset? | 如果不在意 那你干嘛这么不高兴 |
[01:39] | I’m not upset! | 我没有不高兴 |
[01:40] | If that were true, you’d be at the bar with me | 要是你说的是真的 那你该待在酒吧里 |
[01:41] | having a drink and not running away. | 和我一起喝一杯 不会一走了之 |
[01:43] | It’s none of my business, really. | 这真不关我的事 |
[01:46] | Can we please talk about this? I need you to understand. | 我们能谈谈这件事吗 我需要你的理解 |
[01:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. Uh, maybe so I can understand. | 不知道 或许这样我就能理解了 |
[01:52] | You need analysis, go talk to Archie. | 你需要精神分析 去找阿奇谈吧 |
[01:54] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想和你聊 |
[01:55] | Well, your bad judgment is your problem, not mine. | 判断力不佳是你自己的问题 不关我的事 |
[01:58] | You don’t know what it’s like with her. | 你不理解我和她在一起时的感受 |
[02:00] | I don’t feel anything. Can you understand that? | 我没任何感觉 你懂吗 |
[02:03] | A bad relationship? Yeah. I understand a bad relationship. | 一段糟糕的恋爱吗 那我倒还挺懂的 |
[02:05] | I just don’t wanna talk about yours. | 我只是不想谈你的事 |
[02:07] | Look, I know you and Regina have your own issues, | 我知道你和瑞金娜之间有矛盾 |
[02:08] | and I should’ve told you about that before you took the job. | 我本该在你接受这份工作前告诉你的 |
[02:10] | Yeah, why the secrecy? | 对 那为什么保密 |
[02:12] | We’re all adults. You can do whatever you want. | 大家都是成年人 你可以随心所欲 |
[02:15] | ‘Cause I-I didn’t want you to look at me the way you are now. | 因为我不想让你用现在这种眼光来看我 |
[02:18] | Why do you care how I look at you? | 为什么你要在意我怎么看你 |
[02:20] | Because… | 因为 |
[02:22] | What? | 因为什么 |
[02:32] | What the hell was that? | 你在干什么 |
[02:35] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个了吗 |
[02:36] | How much have you been drinking? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[02:38] | That was way over the line. | 这实在是太过分了 |
[02:40] | – I’m sorry. I just- – What? | -抱歉 我只是… -什么 |
[02:41] | You what? | 你什么 |
[02:43] | I need to feel something. | 我想感受一些东西 |
[02:45] | Listen to me, Graham. | 听我说 格兰姆 |
[02:45] | You are drunk and full of regret. I get it. | 我知道你现在喝醉了 而且充满悔意 |
[02:47] | But whatever it is you are looking to feel, | 但无论你在寻找什么感觉 |
[02:49] | I can tell you one thing. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[02:50] | You’re not getting it with me. | 你在我这儿是找不到的 |
[03:06] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |
[03:07] | Is Henry asleep? | 亨利睡着了吗 |
[03:09] | Yes. Why? | 睡了 干嘛 |
[04:02] | Good-bye, Father. | 永别了 父王 |
[04:12] | I’m so sorry, Snow. | 我很抱歉 白雪 |
[04:14] | I loved him so much. | 我非常爱他 |
[04:23] | So did I, dear. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[04:26] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[04:32] | The loss I feel for my husband must be nothing compared | 我失去丈夫的痛苦肯定远比不上 |
[04:35] | to the loss you feel for your father. | 你失去父亲的痛苦 |
[04:38] | If there is anything I can do, | 如果有什么是我能做的 |
[04:40] | please let me know. | 请告诉我 |
[04:42] | I may only be your mother through marriage, | 虽然我可能只是你的继母 |
[04:45] | but I’m here for you, dear. | 但我与你同在 亲爱的 |
[04:49] | Truly and forever. | 永远地 真心实意地 |
[05:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:08] | Your revenge is almost complete. | 你的大仇快得报了 |
[05:10] | One down… | 解决了一个 |
[05:12] | One to go. | 还剩一个 |
[05:17] | She has no idea, does she? | 她还完全蒙在鼓里吧 |
[05:18] | That I’m responsible for his passing? | 你是指我害死她父亲的事吗 |
[05:25] | She sought comfort with me. | 她向我寻求安慰 |
[05:28] | Sickening. | 真恶心 |
[05:29] | I could have ended her miserable existence right there. | 我本可以当时就结束她的悲惨生活 |
[05:33] | Believe me, it was tempting. | 相信我 真想那么干 |
[05:35] | It would have sated your soul. | 那倒是会让你心满意足 |
[05:37] | The kingdom’s still loyal to her. | 王国的臣民还在为她效忠 |
[05:39] | They would turn on me. | 他们会把矛头指向我 |
[05:41] | They don’t know the wretchedness inside her as I do. | 他们不像我这样了解她内心的鄙陋 |
[05:45] | They don’t know what she did to me. | 他们不知道她对我干了什么 |
[05:50] | We must be delicate in this next phase. | 下一步我们一定要走得非常小心 |
[05:54] | Her demise must be handled with care. | 要让她死得神不知鬼不觉 |
[06:00] | Perhaps one of your knights, your majesty. | 也许可以让您的骑士去办 皇后殿下 |
[06:04] | No. | 不行 |
[06:06] | I need someone adept at murder, | 我需要一个嗜血成性 |
[06:10] | bereft of mercy. | 毫无怜悯之心的人 |
[06:12] | Someone with no heart. | 一个冷血的人 |
[06:14] | Now you understand. | 你终于明白了 |
[06:15] | Well, in that case, | 如果是那样的话 |
[06:18] | you need a huntsman. | 您需要找一个猎人 |
[06:39] | You have died so that I may live. | 只有你死了 我才能活下去 |
[06:42] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[06:44] | Your sacrifice is honorable. | 你的牺牲是值得尊敬的 |
[06:49] | I thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:03] | Don’t worry, boy. You won’t go hungry tonight. | 别着急 小家伙 你今晚不会饿着的 |
[07:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:11] | I had the most intense dream. | 我做了一个很吓人的梦 |
[07:13] | I was… in the woods, hunting, | 我在森林里打猎 |
[07:17] | and I killed a deer. There was a wolf. | 我杀死了一只鹿 那儿还有一只狼 |
[07:24] | A wolf? | 一只狼 |
[07:25] | Its eyes– | 它的眼睛 |
[07:27] | one was blood-red, and the other was black as night. | 一只鲜红如血 一只漆黑如夜 |
[07:31] | The funny thing is… | 有趣的是 |
[07:33] | I think I’ve seen the wolf before. | 我觉得我以前见过这只狼 |
[07:40] | Go back to sleep, Graham. | 接着睡吧 格兰姆 |
[07:42] | It was only a dream. | 这只是个梦 |
[07:44] | Didn’t feel like a dream. | 并不像是梦 |
[07:47] | It felt like a memory. | 我觉得像是一段记忆 |
[07:53] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |
[07:54] | I need some air. I need to think. | 我得去透透气 思考一下 |
[07:57] | Graham, please. Come back to bed. | 格兰姆 拜托 回来睡觉吧 |
[07:59] | I left my car at Granny’s anyway. | 我把车停在”外婆家”了 |
[08:01] | I need to go and get it, clear my head. | 我得去取回来 清醒下脑子 |
[08:05] | Graham, listen. | 格兰姆 听着 |
[08:07] | It’s late. | 太晚了 |
[08:09] | You’re tired. You’re probably still drunk. | 你累了 估计你的酒还没醒 |
[08:12] | Don’t leave. | 别走了 |
[08:13] | Since when do you want me to stay anyway? | 反正你也从不想我留下过夜 |
[08:15] | You’re not well. | 你状态不好 |
[08:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:59] | Oh! Hey, wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你干嘛呢 |
[09:03] | If Graham thinks flowers will work on me… | 如果格兰姆觉得鲜花对我有用的话… |
[09:05] | No, those… were mine. | 不是 那些花…是我的 |
[09:12] | From David? | 戴维送的吗 |
[09:13] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[09:16] | Dr. Whale. | 威尔医生送的 |
[09:17] | Why would Dr. Whale… | 为什么会是威尔医生 |
[09:20] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[09:21] | I know. It’s a disaster. | 我知道 这太糟糕了 |
[09:23] | No. That’s amazing. | 没有 这样很好 |
[09:25] | You’re getting over David. | 你可以忘掉戴维了 |
[09:26] | Mm, first of all, there’s nothing to get over, | 首先 没什么需要忘记的 |
[09:28] | and second of all, | 另外 |
[09:29] | it’s just a one-night stand. | 那只是一夜情 |
[09:31] | Not according to those flowers. | 从那些花可看不出来哦 |
[09:33] | Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t have called him. | 也许我不该给他打电话的 |
[09:34] | Oh, my god. You called him? | 天呐 你给他打电话了吗 |
[09:37] | That is definitely not a one-night stand. | 那就绝对不是一夜情了 |
[09:38] | Well, okay, I’m still learning. I… | 好吧 我还在学习中 我… |
[09:40] | I’ve never had one before. | 我以前从来没有过 |
[09:43] | I feel guilty. | 我觉得很罪恶 |
[09:45] | Why? There’s nothing wrong with what you did. | 为什么 你又没做错什么 |
[09:48] | Trust me. One-nighters are as far as I ever go. | 相信我 我向来都只有一夜情 |
[09:50] | Yeah, but that’s because you’re… | 是的 但那是因为你… |
[09:52] | Because… I’m what? | 因为什么 我怎么了 |
[09:55] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[09:56] | No, tell me. What do I do? | 不 告诉我 我怎么了 |
[10:03] | You’re just protecting yourself… | 你只是设了一道心墙 |
[10:07] | with that wall you put up. | 自我保护 |
[10:08] | Just because I don’t get emotional over men. | 我只是不对男人动情 |
[10:10] | You don’t get emotional over men? | 你没对男人动情 |
[10:11] | Uh, the floral abuse tells a different story. | 虐花说明的完全是另外一回事 |
[10:14] | What story is that? | 说明了什么 |
[10:16] | The one that’s obvious to everyone except, apparently, you, | 除了你 地球人都知道 |
[10:19] | that you have feelings for Graham. | 你对格兰姆有意思 |
[10:22] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[10:24] | There’s that wall. | 那道墙又出现了 |
[10:26] | That’s not a wall. | 没有那道墙 |
[10:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:30] | There’s nothing wrong with being cautious. | 小心一点总没有错 |
[10:31] | Oh, true. True. | 确实 确实 |
[10:33] | But, Emma, that wall of yours– | 但是 艾玛 你的心墙 |
[10:36] | It may keep out pain, | 也许能让你免受伤害 |
[10:39] | but it also may keep out love. | 但也会隔绝了真爱 |
[11:04] | Good morning, Sheriff. | 早上好 警长 |
[11:06] | Sorry if I startled you. | 我是不是吓到你了 对不起 |
[11:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:10] | Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf. | 对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼 |
[11:12] | Did I forget to shave? | 我忘记刮胡子了吗 |
[11:15] | What are you doing out here so early? | 你这么早来这里干什么 |
[11:16] | A spot of gardening. | 来搞搞园艺 |
[11:19] | Yourself? | 你一个人吗 |
[11:20] | I was looking for a– | 我在找一匹 |
[11:22] | A wolf. Yeah, I think I’m beginning to catch on. | 一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么 |
[11:25] | You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff, | 据我所知 警长 |
[11:26] | there are no wolves in Storybrooke– | 童话镇上是没有狼的 |
[11:29] | Not the literal kind, anyway. | 如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话 |
[11:32] | Why are you looking? | 为什么你要找一匹狼 |
[11:34] | You’ll think I’m crazy. | 你一定会觉得我疯了 |
[11:35] | Try me. | 也许不呢 |
[11:37] | I saw one in my dreams, | 我梦见过一只狼 |
[11:40] | and then I saw one for real, | 然后我真的看到了它 |
[11:43] | just a few hours ago. | 就在几个小时之前 |
[11:45] | Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there? | 你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西 |
[11:52] | I’m afraid not. | 我想没有 |
[11:55] | I do wish I could be more helpful. | 我真希望我能帮上你 |
[11:59] | You know, Sheriff… | 你知道吗 警长 |
[12:02] | They say that dreams– | 人们总说 梦 |
[12:04] | Dreams are memories… | 梦是记忆 |
[12:08] | Memories of another life. | 前世的记忆 |
[12:12] | Uh, wh-what do you believe? | 那 你怎么看呢 |
[12:14] | I never rule out anything. | 宁可信其有 不可信其无 |
[12:19] | Good luck, Sheriff. | 祝你好运 警长 |
[12:21] | I do hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能找到你想找的东西 |
[12:57] | They’re letting animals in here now? | 动物现在可以随意出入这里了吗 |
[13:00] | This isn’t a slaughterhouse. | 这里又不是屠宰场 |
[13:02] | Forget him. He might as well be one, too. | 别理他 他可能跟动物同类呢 |
[13:04] | I heard he was raised by ’em. | 我听说他是被动物养大的 |
[13:06] | He does smell like ’em. | 他闻起来是挺像的 |
[13:07] | Pathetic. I heard he cries over his kills. | 真可悲 我听说他会为自己的猎物哭泣 |
[13:10] | You believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[13:18] | Tell me, huntsman. | 告诉我 猎手 |
[13:20] | What kind of a man cries over an animal? | 什么样的人为自己的猎物哭泣 |
[13:23] | An honorable one. | 一个值得尊敬的人 |
[13:24] | What do you know about honor? | 你懂什么叫尊敬吗 |
[13:26] | I have it. They have it. | 我配得上 它们也是 |
[13:30] | You don’t. | 你不配 |
[13:31] | Animals have it? | 动物值得尊敬吗 |
[13:32] | They’re pure of heart, | 它们有纯净的心灵 |
[13:34] | not selfish and self-serving like… people. | 不像人那么 自私自利 |
[13:40] | You tell him to stop threatening me. | 你快点叫它停止挑衅我 |
[13:43] | ‘Cause you know what I do to pets that threaten me? | 你知道我会怎么对待挑衅我的宠物吗 |
[13:47] | I hang ’em on my wall. | 我把它们吊在我的墙上 |
[13:52] | He’s not a pet. | 他不是一只宠物 |
[14:14] | He’s perfect. | 他再合适不过了 |
[14:16] | Bring him to me. | 带他来见我 |
[14:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:43] | Mary Margaret? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[15:46] | – Can I talk to you? – Graham. | -我能和你谈谈吗 -格兰姆 |
[15:48] | What’s the matter? Are you okay? | 发生什么了 你还好吧 |
[15:50] | I think we, uh… | 我觉得我们 |
[15:51] | I think we know each other. | 我觉得我们互相认识 |
[15:54] | Of course we do. | 当然认识 |
[15:55] | No, no, no, not–not from here. | 不不 不是在这儿 |
[15:57] | Not from Storybrooke. | 不是在童话镇认识的 |
[16:00] | From where, then? | 那是在哪里呢 |
[16:02] | Another life. | 前世 |
[16:22] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[16:24] | Or shall I just call you “the huntsman”? | 还是叫你”猎人”就可以呢 |
[16:33] | You’re a tortured one, aren’t you, huntsman? | 你吃了很多苦吧 猎人 |
[16:36] | Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves? | 是因为你父母把你丢给了狼群吗 |
[16:40] | Those weren’t my parents. | 他们不是我父母 |
[16:42] | All they did was give birth to me. | 他们只是生下我而已 |
[16:44] | The wolves are my family. | 狼群才是我的家 |
[16:46] | Wolves, indeed. | 狼群 是啊 |
[16:51] | I always felt there were two kinds of people… | 我一直认为世界上有两种人 |
[16:55] | Wolves and sheep. | 狼群和羊群 |
[16:58] | Those who kill and those who get killed. | 捕杀者和被杀者 |
[17:03] | And you, huntsman, | 而你 猎人 |
[17:05] | you are most certainly a wolf. | 你绝对是匹狼 |
[17:08] | Why am I here? | 你找我来干什么 |
[17:09] | I’d like you to kill someone for me. Can you do that? | 帮我杀个人 可以吗 |
[17:12] | I kill for me. Why would I do anything for you? | 我为自己杀戮 为什么要为你做事呢 |
[17:15] | Because I have so much to offer– | 因为我会给你丰厚的报酬 |
[17:19] | a place at my court. | 封你一官半职 |
[17:22] | You will become my official huntsman. | 你会成为皇室猎人 |
[17:25] | I’m not interested in being a pet. | 我对当宠物不感兴趣 |
[17:27] | This place is a cage. | 这地方就是个笼子 |
[17:29] | You’d be awash in luxury, | 你会过上奢华的生活 |
[17:31] | wanting for nothing. | 应有尽有 |
[17:34] | You have an army at your disposal. | 你有军队听你调遣 |
[17:36] | What do you need of me? | 为什么要我来 |
[17:37] | My prey is beloved by all the kingdom. | 我要杀的人在王国很受爱戴 |
[17:40] | I need someone who won’t be blinded by that– | 我需要一个不会因此而受蒙蔽 |
[17:43] | someone without compassion. | 一个没有怜悯之心的人 |
[17:46] | Someone… | 一个… |
[17:48] | Who will have no qualms carving a heart out | 能将她的心挖出来带给我 |
[17:53] | and bringing it back for my collection. | 而不受良心责备的人 |
[18:00] | That’s me. | 那就是我了 |
[18:02] | As I suspected. | 正如我所料 |
[18:07] | Now tell me… | 那么告诉我 |
[18:10] | What will it take, hmm? | 你要什么报酬 |
[18:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:18] | There must be something. | 你肯定会有所求 |
[18:20] | Outlaw the hunting of wolves. | 规定猎杀狼为非法 |
[18:23] | They’re to be left alone. | 它们不受打扰 |
[18:24] | They are to be protected. | 得到保护 |
[18:32] | Simple enough. | 简单得很 |
[18:35] | So who do you want me to kill? | 那你想让我杀谁 |
[18:42] | Mary Margaret, how long have we known each other? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 我们认识多久了 |
[18:44] | Um… I don’t know. A while. | 我不知道 挺久了 |
[18:50] | Do you remember when we met? | 你记得我们怎么认识的吗 |
[18:58] | – No. – Me neither. | -不记得 -我也不记得 |
[19:01] | I can’t remember when I met you or when I met anyone. | 我记不起是什么时候认识你和其他人的 |
[19:04] | Isn’t that odd? | 这难道不奇怪吗 |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:07] | I mean, I suppose. | 我是说 也许吧 |
[19:09] | But… But, you know, that’s just life. | 但生活不就是这样吗 |
[19:11] | Things get hazy. | 记忆会逐渐模糊 |
[19:16] | Have I ever hurt you? | 我伤害过你吗 |
[19:17] | Oh, Graham, no. Of course not. | 没有 格兰姆 当然没有 |
[19:20] | What is going on? | 你怎么了 |
[19:21] | Do you believe in other lives? | 你相信有前世来世吗 |
[19:24] | Mm, like heaven? | 天堂那种吗 |
[19:25] | I mean, like past lives. | 我的意思是 前世 |
[19:29] | You’ve been talking to Henry. | 你和亨利聊过了 |
[19:31] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[19:33] | Well, he has this book of stories. | 他有本故事书 |
[19:35] | He’s been going on about how he thinks | 他坚持认为 |
[19:37] | we’re all characters from them– from another land, | 我们都是童话里的人物 来自童话世界 |
[19:41] | and we’ve forgotten who we really are. | 忘记了自己原本的身份 |
[19:45] | Which, of course, makes no sense. | 当然 这根本不可能 |
[19:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:49] | No, of course. | 当然 不可能 |
[19:51] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |
[19:56] | You are burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[19:58] | Go home and get some rest. | 回家去休息一下 |
[20:00] | I think you’ll feel much better after you’ve had some sleep. | 睡一觉后你会感觉好很多的 |
[20:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:05] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:08] | – And thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:22] | You know, when I was a little girl, | 我小的时候 |
[20:23] | The Summer Palace was my favorite place. | 最喜欢的地方就是夏宫 |
[20:26] | The mountains surrounding it felt like… A cradle. | 群山环绕 像在婴儿的摇篮里一样 |
[20:31] | They always made me feel safe. | 让我很有安全感 |
[20:35] | I look forward to returning to it now. | 现在能回去看看真好 |
[20:41] | Stuffy in there? | 戴着头盔挺闷吧 |
[20:45] | Here. | 给 |
[20:50] | No. | 不用了 |
[21:03] | You’re not a knight, are you? | 你不是骑士吧 |
[21:05] | – What makes you say that? – Without fail, | -你为什么这么说 -无一例外 |
[21:07] | every one of my father’s men has offered me condolences… | 我父王麾下每个人都会让我节哀 |
[21:11] | Except you. | 而你没有 |
[21:13] | Please accept my condolences. | 请节哀顺变 |
[21:15] | And they all know how to wear armor. | 他们也都知道怎么披戴盔甲 |
[21:17] | She picked you to take me. | 她派你来带我走 |
[21:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:22] | I think you know. | 我觉得你心里明白 |
[21:24] | You’re going to kill me. | 你打算杀了我 |
[21:26] | You have good instincts. | 直觉不错 |
[21:28] | And you have too much armor. | 可惜你盔甲穿太多了 |
[21:52] | Our tax dollars hard at work, I see. | 看来纳税人的钱没有白费 |
[21:55] | Graham isn’t here. | 格兰姆不在 |
[21:56] | I assumed he’d took a sick day… with you. | 我想他是请病假了 跟你在一起 |
[22:00] | Oh, so you’re aware of us. Good. | 看来你已经知道我们的关系了 很好 |
[22:03] | That’s why I’m here. | 这正是我来的原因 |
[22:05] | Because I’m also aware of your relationship with him. | 因为我也知道你们的关系 |
[22:07] | I don’t have a relationship with him. | 我跟他没有关系 |
[22:08] | Oh? So nothing’s ever happened between the two of you? | 是吗 你们俩之间什么都没发生过 |
[22:12] | You forget, Ms Swan. | 别忘了 斯旺小姐 |
[22:14] | I have eyes everywhere. | 我的耳目无处不在 |
[22:15] | Nothing that meant anything. | 没有什么大不了的事 |
[22:16] | Well, of course not, | 那是自然 |
[22:17] | because you’re incapable of feeling anything for anyone. | 因为你从来对人都没有感情 |
[22:20] | There’s a reason you’re alone, isn’t there? | 是不是因为这样你才一直单身 |
[22:23] | All due respect, | 冒昧说一句 |
[22:24] | the way I live my life is my business. | 我怎么过日子是我的事 |
[22:26] | It is until it infringes on my life. | 除非你打扰到我的生活 |
[22:30] | Stay away from Graham. | 离格兰姆远点 |
[22:32] | You may think you’re doing nothing, | 你可能觉得没什么 |
[22:35] | But you’re putting thoughts in his head– | 但是你会让他有非分之想 |
[22:37] | Thoughts that are not in his best interests. | 这对他来说可不是好事 |
[22:39] | You are leading him on a path to self-destruction. | 你会把他带上不归路的 |
[22:44] | Stay away. | 离他远点 |
[22:56] | Hey, Sheriff. | 警长 |
[22:57] | My mom’s not here. | 我妈妈不在家 |
[22:58] | Actually, uh, I’m here to see you, Henry. | 我其实是来找你的 亨利 |
[23:02] | I was hoping you could help me. | 想请你帮个忙 |
[23:03] | Help you with what? | 什么忙 |
[23:04] | It’s about your book. | 是关于你的那本书 |
[23:08] | Am I in it? | 里面提到我吗 |
[23:26] | I hunt you, yet you stop to compose a letter. | 我一路追杀你 你反倒停下来写信 |
[23:31] | I will never understand your kind. | 我真是看不透你 |
[23:33] | I don’t know these woods. | 我对这片林子不熟悉 |
[23:35] | You’re obviously a skilled hunter. | 你又是个好猎手 |
[23:37] | You’ll find me. | 你早晚会追上我的 |
[23:38] | No matter what I do, I know how this ends. | 不管我怎么努力 都逃不过你的掌心 |
[23:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:43] | There’s one thing that I ask that you do | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[23:45] | after you kill me. | 你杀了我以后 |
[23:50] | Please deliver this to the queen. | 帮我把这封信带给巫后 |
[23:52] | – Your tricks won’t work on me. – It’s not a trick. | -你的把戏对我不适用 -这不是把戏 |
[23:54] | Please, give it to her. | 拜托你把信给她 |
[23:57] | Tell her I mean every word. | 告诉她 我字字肺腑 |
[24:43] | Sound this when you need help. | 需要帮助时就吹这个 |
[24:44] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | It’s a whistle that will bring you aide. | 这是个口哨 会给你招来帮手 |
[24:47] | You’ll be led to safety. Now go. Run. | 助你脱险 趁现在快跑吧 |
[24:48] | I don’t understand. You’re not going to kill me? | 我不明白 你不打算杀我吗 |
[24:51] | Run. | 快跑 |
[25:07] | Well, when did your flashes begin? | 你什么时候开始有这些闪影的 |
[25:09] | Right after I kissed Emma. | 从我亲了艾玛之后 |
[25:11] | You kissed my mom? | 你亲了我妈妈 |
[25:15] | What did you see? | 你都看见了什么 |
[25:16] | A wolf. | 一匹狼 |
[25:18] | I saw that I had a knife in my hand, | 我看见我手里拿着一把刀 |
[25:21] | And I was with mary margaret. | 跟玛丽·玛格丽特在一起 |
[25:22] | Were you about to hurt her? | 你是要伤害她吗 |
[25:24] | Yes. How do you know that? | 是 你怎么知道的 |
[25:27] | Because Mary Margaret… | 因为玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[25:30] | is snow white, | 就是白雪公主 |
[25:31] | which makes you… | 这就意味着 |
[25:34] | The Huntsman. | 你是猎人 |
[25:35] | So you really think that I… could be another person? | 你真认为我是另外一个人吗 |
[25:40] | Makes total sense. You were raised by wolves. | 当然有可能 你被狼群抚养长大 |
[25:43] | That’s why you keep seeing one. | 所以你总是看见狼 |
[25:45] | It’s your friend, your guide. | 它是你的朋友 你的向导 |
[25:48] | It’s trying to help you. | 它想帮助你 |
[25:50] | I’m remembering this because I kissed your mother? | 我回想起这一切 因为我吻了你妈妈 |
[25:52] | How is that possible? | 这是为什么 |
[25:54] | Well, you two do have a special connection. | 你俩确实有特殊的关系 |
[25:57] | She owes you her life. | 她欠你一条命 |
[26:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:01] | Snow white’s her mother, | 白雪公主是她的妈妈 |
[26:03] | and you spared her. | 而你放过了白雪公主 |
[26:05] | If you hadn’t… | 如果你没有 |
[26:08] | My mom wouldn’t have been born. | 就不会有我妈妈 |
[26:11] | Well, what happened after I spared Snow White? | 我放过了白雪公主之后发生了什么事 |
[26:14] | The Queen took your heart. | 女王取走了你的心 |
[26:17] | She ripped it out. It’s kinda her thing. | 亲手挖出来 这是她的风格 |
[26:21] | She never wanted you to be able to feel again. | 她想让你从此不再有感情 |
[26:28] | Let me see that book. | 让我看看那本书 |
[26:33] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[26:34] | I saw that, too. The wolf was howling at it. | 我看见过 狼朝着它嚎叫 |
[26:37] | That’s her vault. | 是她的地下室 |
[26:39] | That’s where she put your heart. | 她把你的心藏于此地 |
[26:43] | The wolf wants me to find it. | 那条狼想让我找到心脏 |
[26:47] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[26:56] | I hear you’re having a rough day. | 我听说你今天不太顺利 |
[26:58] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[26:59] | Pretty much everyone. | 大家都这么说 |
[27:02] | I think maybe you need to go home and get some rest. | 你还是回家好好休息吧 |
[27:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:05] | No, Graham, you’re not fine. | 格兰姆 你不好 |
[27:06] | You just went to see a 10-year-old for help. | 你居然向一个十岁的孩子求助 |
[27:08] | He’s the only one making any sense. | 只有他还说得有点道理 |
[27:10] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:12] | What’s… really going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[27:16] | It’s my heart, Emma. I need to find it. | 艾玛 我得找到我的心 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | So… how are you gonna do that? | 那… 你要怎么做 |
[27:23] | I just need to follow the wolf. | 跟随狼的指引 |
[27:24] | What? What wolf? | 什么 什么狼 |
[27:26] | From my dreams. | 我梦里的狼 |
[27:28] | He’s gonna help me find my heart. | 他会帮我找到心脏 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[27:33] | thought we were talking in a metaphor here. | 以为你是用心脏做比喻 |
[27:34] | You really think you don’t have a heart? | 你真认为自己没有心脏 |
[27:37] | It’s the only thing that makes any sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[27:39] | It’s the only thing that explains | 只有这个能解释 |
[27:40] | why I don’t feel anything. | 为什么我没有感觉 |
[27:41] | Listen to me, Graham. You have a heart. | 听我说 格兰姆 你有心脏 |
[27:46] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[28:01] | See? | 感觉到没 |
[28:02] | It’s beating. | 这是心脏的跳动 |
[28:03] | It’s real. | 真的心脏 |
[28:13] | Feel that. | 用心感觉 |
[28:14] | That is your heart. | 这是你的心脏 |
[28:15] | No. It’s the curse. | 不 这是诅咒的原因 |
[28:18] | You can’t really believe that’s true. | 你不会真相信这事吧 |
[28:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:46] | Graham! Graham, be careful. | 格兰姆 格兰姆 小心 |
[28:48] | He’s my friend. He won’t hurt us. | 它是我的朋友 不会伤害我们 |
[29:17] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:19] | It’s my heart. | 我的心脏 |
[29:22] | It’s in there. | 在这里面 |
[29:35] | – I have to look in there. – Oh, no. Stop, stop. | -我得进去看看 -别 别进去 |
[29:37] | – I have to get in there. Please. – Graham, come on. | -我得进去看看 -格兰姆 醒醒吧 |
[29:39] | You really think that your heart is in there? | 你真认为你的心脏在里面 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | Let’s find out. | 我们去看看 |
[29:53] | Come on! | 开啊 |
[30:15] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[30:22] | I see you’re still in mourning. | 你还戴着孝啊 |
[30:23] | The time for mourning is over. | 服丧期已经过了 |
[30:27] | I simply found that black suits me. | 我只是觉得黑色很适合我 |
[30:29] | Now tell me. | 现在告诉我 |
[30:32] | Is Snow dead? | 白雪死了吗 |
[30:36] | The young girl’s heart, as you requested. | 如你所求 这是她的心 |
[30:38] | First, there’s something I must do. | 但我得先做件事 |
[30:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:46] | The girl wanted you to have it. | 她希望我把它交给你 |
[30:50] | Read it to me. | 念给我听 |
[30:59] | Dearest stepmother, | 我最亲爱的继母 |
[31:00] | by the time you read this, I will be dead. | 当你读到这封信的时候 我已经死了 |
[31:04] | I understand that you will | 我知道由于我的缘故 |
[31:05] | never have love in your life because of me. | 你的生活已无爱相伴 |
[31:08] | So it’s only fitting that I’ll be denied that same joy as well. | 所以让我得不到快乐 也是理所当然 |
[31:12] | For the sake of kingdom, | 为了王国 |
[31:13] | I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge, | 我希望我的死能满足你报复的欲望 |
[31:16] | allowing you to rule my father’s subjects as they deserve, | 使你以怜悯仁慈之心统治父王的臣民 |
[31:20] | with compassion and a gentle hand. | 这是他们应得的 |
[31:22] | I know what you think you’re doing is vengeance. | 我知道你觉得杀了我是为了复仇 |
[31:25] | I prefer to think of it as sacrifice, | 但我更愿意把我的死当做是 |
[31:27] | for the good of all. | 为了所有人的幸福而做的牺牲 |
[31:29] | With that in mind, I welcome the end. | 带着这个想法 我乐于接受死亡 |
[31:32] | I want you to take my last message to heart. | 希望你能够将我的遗言铭记于心 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry, and I forgive you.” | 我很抱歉 我原谅你的所作所为 |
[31:47] | Don’t tell me you’re becoming a sheep. | 不要告诉我你变成了软弱的羔羊 |
[31:50] | She put others before herself, | 她把别人放在第一位 |
[31:51] | and yet you hate her. | 你却依然恨她 |
[31:54] | What did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[31:56] | I shared a secret with her, | 我告诉了她一个秘密 |
[31:59] | and she couldn’t keep it. | 但是她没能保密 |
[32:02] | And that betrayal… | 那次背叛… |
[32:05] | Cost me dearly. | 让我付出惨痛代价 |
[32:09] | Now… | 现在… |
[32:13] | Show me her heart. | 把她的心给我 |
[32:57] | It should open. | 应该会打开啊 |
[33:10] | This isn’t her heart. | 这不是她的心 |
[33:12] | This isn’t a human heart! | 这不是人类的心 |
[33:15] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:20] | It’s got to be in here… | 肯定是在这里 |
[33:22] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[33:29] | There’s gotta be a hidden door. | 应该有个暗门 |
[33:32] | A lever… | 机关 |
[33:42] | Something. | 肯定有些什么 |
[33:43] | Graham. Hey, Graham. | 格兰姆 嘿 格兰姆 |
[33:46] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[33:48] | There has to be. And if there isn’t, then… | 必须有 如果没有的话… |
[33:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:51] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[33:54] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[34:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[34:02] | Bringing flowers to my father’s grave | 像我每周三都做的那样 |
[34:04] | like I do every wednesday. | 来我父亲的墓献花 |
[34:05] | Don’t blame her. | 别怪她 |
[34:07] | It’s my fault. I wanted to look in there. | 是我的错 是我想进去看看 |
[34:10] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[34:12] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[34:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:17] | It was, uh… it was nothing. | 是…呃…没什么 |
[34:20] | You don’t look well, dear. | 你脸色不太好 亲爱的 |
[34:23] | Let’s take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[34:24] | No, I…I don’t want to go home. | 不 我不想回家 |
[34:28] | Not with you. | 我不想跟你一起回 |
[34:30] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[34:32] | But you’ll go with her. | 但是你想跟她回去 |
[34:33] | Hey, this is between you two. | 这是你们俩的事 |
[34:35] | Leave me out of it. | 别把我扯进去 |
[34:37] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[34:39] | It’s between us, and things have to change. | 这是我们之间的事 我们不能再继续下去了 |
[34:41] | And I wonder why that is all of a sudden. | 我倒好奇为什么突然起了变化 |
[34:43] | It has nothing to do with her. | 这跟她没有关系 |
[34:44] | You know, I’ve realized that | 我意识到 |
[34:46] | I don’t feel anything, Regina, | 我没有任何感觉 瑞金娜 |
[34:48] | and I know now it’s not me. | 现在我知道原因不在我这 |
[34:50] | It’s you. | 是你的问题 |
[34:52] | So you’re leaving me for her. | 所以你为了她离开我 |
[34:55] | I’m leaving you for me. | 我为了自己而离开你 |
[34:59] | Graham, you’re not thinking straight. | 格兰姆 你没想清楚 |
[35:01] | Actually, for the first time, I am. | 事实上 这是我第一次想清楚了 |
[35:03] | I’d rather have nothing than settle for less. | 宁缺毋滥 |
[35:06] | Nothing is better than what we have. | 一无所有好过现有的 |
[35:09] | I need to feel something, Regina, | 我得感觉到点什么 瑞金娜 |
[35:10] | and the only way to do that is to give myself the chance. | 唯一的办法就是给自己个机会 |
[35:15] | – Graham. – I’m sorry. | -格兰姆 -抱歉 |
[35:18] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:23] | I don’t know what I ever did to you, Ms. Swan, | 斯旺女士 我不知道自己哪里得罪了你 |
[35:24] | to deserve this– | 使你如此对我 |
[35:26] | to have you keep coming after everything I hold dear. | 不断夺走我所珍爱的一切 |
[35:29] | I told you, it’s not her. | 我说了 跟她没关系 |
[35:31] | None of this happened until she got here. | 她来到童话镇之前什么事都没有 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry, but have you ever stopped to think | 对不起 你有没有停下来想过 |
[35:35] | that maybe the problem isn’t with me, but with you? | 也许问题不在我而是你自己的身上 |
[35:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:40] | Henry came and found me. | 亨利找到了我 |
[35:42] | Graham… | 格兰姆 |
[35:45] | kissed me. | 吻了我 |
[35:46] | Both were miserable. | 他们俩都过的不开心 |
[35:49] | Maybe, Madame Mayor, | 镇长女士 |
[35:51] | you need to take a good, hard look in the mirror | 也许你真应该好好照照镜子 |
[35:53] | and ask yourself why that is. | 问问自己到底怎么了 |
[35:55] | Why is everyone running away from you? | 为何所有人都离你而去 |
[36:02] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[36:09] | Stop! | 住手 |
[36:11] | Stop, stop! Aah! | 住手 住手 |
[36:23] | Not worth it. | 你不值得我动手 |
[36:33] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:02] | I don’t know what came over me, | 我不知道自己脑袋里在想什么 |
[37:04] | how I lost my mind. | 丧失理智 |
[37:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:07] | You were tired and feverish… | 你很疲惫 还发着烧 |
[37:10] | and heartbroken. | 而且伤透了心 |
[37:13] | I don’t know why I let myself get caught up with her. | 我不知道为何会让自己和她纠缠在一起 |
[37:16] | Because it was easy and safe. | 因为那很容易 而且安全 |
[37:21] | Not feeling anything’s an attractive option | 当你感觉痛苦的时候 最诱人的选择 |
[37:23] | when what you feel sucks. | 就是麻醉自己的感觉 |
[37:37] | Felt that. | 感觉到了 |
[38:26] | Did you think you can fool me with the heart of a stag?! | 你以为用一颗鹿心就能骗到我吗 |
[38:35] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[38:37] | She doesn’t deserve to die. | 她不应该这样死去 |
[38:38] | That’s not up to you. | 你做不了主 |
[38:41] | I wanted a heart, | 我想要一颗心 |
[38:43] | And a heart I shall have. | 一定要得到一颗心 |
[38:55] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[39:02] | You’re now mine. | 你现在属于我了 |
[39:04] | My pet. | 我的宠物 |
[39:11] | And this is your cage. | 这是你的囚笼 |
[39:14] | From this moment forward, | 从现在开始 |
[39:16] | you will do everything that I say, | 你要对我唯命是从 |
[39:18] | and if you ever disobey me, | 如果你违抗我的意志 |
[39:21] | if you ever try to run away, | 如果你要逃跑 |
[39:24] | all I have to do is squeeze. | 我只要这样一捏 |
[39:38] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[39:42] | Your life is now in my hands… | 你的性命掌握在我手中 |
[39:46] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[39:49] | Take him to my bed chamber. | 送他去我的寝宫 |
[40:32] | All better. | 好多了 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:15] | Graham? | 格兰姆 |
[41:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:32] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[41:34] | Graham? | 格兰姆 |
[41:39] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[41:41] | You remember what? | 你记起什么了 |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:06] | Graham! | 格兰姆 |
[42:08] | Graham! | 格兰姆 |
[42:09] | Graham? | 格兰姆 |
[42:11] | Graham! Graham! | 格兰姆 格兰姆 |
[42:13] | Graham! | 格兰姆 |
[42:20] | Graham! | 格兰姆 |
[42:25] | Graham! Come on, graham! | 格兰姆 拜托 格兰姆 |
[42:28] | Graham! | 格兰姆 |
[42:32] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |