| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | 第 第 九 一 集 季 | |
| [00:13] | Thank you so much, Mr. Clark. | 太感谢了 克拉克先生 | 
| [00:15] | I really appreciate it. Thank you. | 真的十分感谢 谢谢 | 
| [00:16] | Whatcha reading? | 你在看什么呢 | 
| [00:20] | “The Hulk… Vs. Wolverine.” | 《绿巨人 大战金刚狼》 | 
| [00:22] | I’m Ava. I think I’ve seen you around school. | 我是艾娃 我好像在学校见过你 | 
| [00:26] | You’re in Ms. Blanchard’s class, right? | 你是布兰切特老师班上的 对吧 | 
| [00:28] | Almost ready, Ava? | 好了吗 艾娃 | 
| [00:32] | Mm, this is my brother Nicholas. | 这是我弟弟尼古拉斯 | 
| [00:37] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [00:40] | You wanna come out? | 你要一起出去吗 | 
| [00:42] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [00:49] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你们想上哪去 | 
| [00:53] | Open up your bag. | 把你的包打开 | 
| [00:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:54] | Don’t think I didn’t see you rob me. Open your bag. | 别以为我没看见你偷我东西 把包打开 | 
| [00:57] | But I didn’t take anything. | 我什么也没有拿 | 
| [01:05] | And a liar, too. | 还是个骗子呢 | 
| [01:09] | That’s why you were talking to me. | 怪不得你刚才跟我搭讪了 | 
| [01:11] | So your brother could put that stuff in there. | 原来是为让你弟弟把那些东西放进我包里 | 
| [01:14] | Henry, I’m shocked. | 亨利 我很震惊 | 
| [01:17] | And you two– just who do you think you are? | 还有你们俩 你们以为自己是谁啊 | 
| [01:35] | A fine specimen. | 这树不错 | 
| [01:38] | The wood it provides | 这木材可以 | 
| [01:39] | will keep our family’s hearth warm this winter. | 让我们家整个冬季都保持温暖 | 
| [01:42] | Can’t I have an ax? | 我能拿把斧头吗 | 
| [01:43] | You did say you wanted me here so I could help. | 你说你希望我在这里帮忙的 | 
| [01:47] | That I did. | 我是说过 | 
| [01:48] | So here’s your task– | 那你的任务就是 | 
| [01:51] | take the cart. | 推着双轮推车 | 
| [01:52] | Go fill it with kindling. The drier the better. | 去装满引火柴 越干燥越好 | 
| [01:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [01:56] | And have your brother accompany you. | 让你弟弟陪你一起去 | 
| [01:59] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [02:01] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [02:02] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [02:12] | Take this. | 带上这个 | 
| [02:16] | Your compass? | 你的指南针 | 
| [02:17] | So you don’t get lost. | 这样你们就不会迷路了 | 
| [02:19] | A family always needs to be able to find one another. | 一家人总得能找到彼此 | 
| [02:23] | Okay. Go. | 好了 去吧 | 
| [02:24] | Be safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [02:36] | It’s getting late. We should go. | 很晚了 我们应该回去了 | 
| [02:43] | Give it back. Come on, Gretel. | 还给我 快还我 格蕾特 | 
| [02:46] | Give it back. | 还给我 | 
| [02:46] | No, Hansel. We need to get back to father. | 不行 汉塞尔 我们得回爸爸那里去 | 
| [02:49] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [02:50] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [03:01] | This is where we left him. | 我们走的时候他就在这儿 | 
| [03:03] | So why isn’t he here? | 那他怎么不在呢 | 
| [03:09] | Father? | 爸爸 | 
| [03:10] | Father! | 爸爸 | 
| [03:16] | Father! | 爸爸 | 
| [03:20] | Father? | 爸爸 | 
| [03:21] | Father! | 爸爸 | 
| [03:32] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [03:49] | What are you doing in my forest? | 你们在我的森林里干什么 | 
| [03:58] | I’m sorry, Madam Mayor, | 很抱歉 镇长阁下 | 
| [03:59] | but your son was shoplifting. | 但您的儿子在商店里偷东西 | 
| [04:02] | Were you? | 有吗 | 
| [04:04] | Look for yourself. | 您自己看 | 
| [04:13] | My son doesn’t eat candy, | 我儿子不吃糖果 | 
| [04:14] | and he knows better than to steal. | 而且他很懂事不至于会偷东西 | 
| [04:19] | It was obviously those two. | 很明显是那两个小孩干的 | 
| [04:20] | We’re going. | 我们走了 | 
| [04:23] | Henry. What happened? | 亨利 发生什么事了 | 
| [04:25] | Ms. Swan, must I remind you that genetics mean nothing? | 斯旺女士 非要我提醒你血缘不代表什么吗 | 
| [04:29] | You’re not his mother, and it’s all taken care of. | 你不是他母亲 而且我已经搞定了 | 
| [04:31] | I’m here because I’m the sheriff. | 我来这里是因为我是警长 | 
| [04:33] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 | 
| [04:35] | Go on. Do your job. | 快去吧 做好你的本职工作 | 
| [04:38] | Take care of those miscreants. | 管管那些坏小孩 | 
| [04:42] | Did you call their parents? | 你给他们父母打电话了吗 | 
| [04:43] | Uh, the number they gave me was… disconnected. | 他们给我的号码 打不通 | 
| [04:49] | Did you guys give Mr. Clark a fake number? | 你们捏造了一个号码给克拉克先生吗 | 
| [04:52] | Then why is it disconnected? | 那为什么打不通呢 | 
| [04:54] | ‘Cause our parents couldn’t pay the bill. | 因为我们的父母无力支付话费 | 
| [05:02] | You guys were just trying to help out, huh? | 你们只是想帮补一下家里 是吗 | 
| [05:06] | Please. Please don’t arrest us. | 拜托 拜托不要逮捕我们 | 
| [05:09] | It’ll just make things worse for our parents. | 这对我们父母来说无疑是雪上加霜 | 
| [05:13] | Please forgive us. | 求求您原谅我们 | 
| [05:15] | We didn’t mean to bother you. We just… | 我们无意打搅您 我们只是 | 
| [05:18] | Well, we just lost our father. | 我们刚刚和父亲走散了 | 
| [05:21] | Two helpless children, | 两个无助的小孩 | 
| [05:23] | lost and alone, | 孤苦无依 | 
| [05:24] | the family torn asunder. | 和家人分离 | 
| [05:28] | Such a sad and moving story. | 真是个伤感动人的故事 | 
| [05:31] | Guards. | 守卫 | 
| [05:36] | Seize them. | 抓住他们 | 
| [05:37] | Hansel, run! | 汉塞尔 快跑 | 
| [05:49] | Running from me is foolish. | 想逃出我的掌心是愚蠢的 | 
| [06:09] | Foolish. | 愚蠢 | 
| [06:12] | But also brave. | 但却很有勇气 | 
| [06:16] | And that bravery… | 这份勇气 | 
| [06:18] | May just have saved you and your family’s lives. | 也许恰好救了你们和你们家人的性命 | 
| [06:25] | You’re–you’re letting us go? | 你要放我们走 | 
| [06:27] | Oh, I’m doing so much more than that. | 不单单是放你们走 | 
| [06:30] | I’m going to find your father. | 我还要找到你们的父亲 | 
| [06:33] | You are? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [06:37] | Because you two are going to do something for me. | 因为你们两个要帮我个忙 | 
| [06:42] | And then… | 帮了忙 | 
| [06:44] | You’ll take us home? | 你就送我们回家吗 | 
| [06:48] | This it? | 是这里吗 | 
| [06:56] | Please. No. | 拜托你别进去 | 
| [06:58] | If our parents see you, they’ll be so embarrassed. | 我们父母看到你 会很难堪的 | 
| [07:03] | Did Henry tell you about my superpower? | 亨利没跟你说过我的超能力吗 | 
| [07:06] | We just met him. | 我们才认识他 | 
| [07:08] | I have the ability to tell when anyone is lying. | 我能看出来一个人是不是在说谎 | 
| [07:11] | So tell me the truth. | 所以别想骗我 | 
| [07:13] | Money problems aside, is everything okay at home? | 先别说钱 家里没有其它问题吧 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, we’re great. | 是 都挺好的 | 
| [07:17] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗 | 
| [07:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:35] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [07:37] | We’re good. | 我们安全了 | 
| [08:25] | Why’d you guys lie to me? | 你们两个为什么要骗我 | 
| [08:28] | Where are your parents? | 你们的父母在哪 | 
| [08:32] | We don’t have any. | 我们没有父母 | 
| [08:45] | Do you know them? Do they go to your school? | 你认识他们吗 是你们学校的吗 | 
| [08:48] | I’ve seen them, but… | 我见过他们 不过 | 
| [08:50] | I had no idea. None of us did. | 我也不知道他们是谁 没人知道 | 
| [08:53] | Ava and Nicolas Zimmer | 艾娃和尼古拉斯·吉莫尔 | 
| [08:55] | Said their mother was a woman named Dorrie Zimmer. | 他们的母亲叫多莉·吉莫尔 | 
| [08:57] | She died a few years ago. | 几年前去世了 | 
| [08:58] | No one seems to know her or remember her. | 似乎没人认识她或是记得她 | 
| [09:01] | And the father? | 父亲呢 | 
| [09:02] | There isn’t one–at least not one that they know. | 没有 至少他们不知道 | 
| [09:05] | What does, uh, what does social services say? | 社保机构怎么说 | 
| [09:10] | You didn’t report them. | 你还没向他们上报 | 
| [09:11] | I report them, I can’t help them. | 一旦上报 我就不能再帮他们了 | 
| [09:14] | They go into the system. | 他们就会进入寄养系统 | 
| [09:15] | The system that’s supposed to help. | 寄养系统的目的就是为了帮助他们 | 
| [09:16] | Yeah, says the woman who wasn’t in it for 16 years. | 是吗 那是因为你没在这个系统里混16年 | 
| [09:19] | Do you know what happens? | 你知道接下来会怎么样吗 | 
| [09:20] | They get thrown into homes where they are a meal ticket. | 收留他们的家庭只把他们当做饭票 | 
| [09:23] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [09:25] | These families get paid for these kids, | 这些寄养家庭靠这些孩子们获得补贴 | 
| [09:26] | and as soon as they’re too much work, | 一旦养活他们变得困难 | 
| [09:27] | they get tossed out and it all starts over again. | 他们就被赶出去 如此循环往复 | 
| [09:30] | But they’re not all like that. | 不是所有寄养家庭都是这样 | 
| [09:31] | All the ones I was in. | 我去过的都这样 | 
| [09:34] | What, we’re just gonna adopt them? | 那我们要收养他们吗 | 
| [09:36] | I want to look for their father. | 我想找到他们的父亲 | 
| [09:38] | They don’t know him. | 孩子们不知道他是谁 | 
| [09:40] | He may not know they exist. | 他可能也不知道自己有两个孩子 | 
| [09:43] | And you think if he knows he’ll want them? | 你觉得如果他知道了就会想抚养他们 | 
| [09:47] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 | 
| [09:48] | But what I do know | 不过我知道 | 
| [09:50] | is it’s hard enough finding foster families | 找一个愿意收养孩子的家庭就很难 | 
| [09:52] | to take one kid that isn’t theirs, let alone two. | 更别说愿意收养两个的了 | 
| [09:55] | It’s their best shot or– | 找到父亲是他们最好的归宿 否则 | 
| [09:57] | We’re gonna be separated? | 我们会分开吗 | 
| [10:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [10:02] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会这样的 | 
| [10:03] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [10:05] | Please don’t let it. | 求你别分开我们 | 
| [10:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [10:20] | Mr… Kry-zowksi? | 库撒斯基先生 | 
| [10:22] | It’s Kryzyszkowski. | 是库斯考斯基 | 
| [10:25] | Everyone calls me “K.” | 大家都叫我老K | 
| [10:27] | Mr. K., I am Sheriff Swan. | K先生 我是斯旺警长 | 
| [10:29] | I’m hoping to look at the birth certificates | 我想看看艾娃和尼古拉斯·吉莫尔的 | 
| [10:31] | of Nicholas and Ava Zimmer. | 出生证明 | 
| [10:33] | Well, just, uh, fill out this form… | 好 先填完这张表格 | 
| [10:37] | In triplicate. | 填三份 | 
| [10:42] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:49] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [10:50] | Those documents have been recently removed. | 相关文件不久前刚被人拿走了 | 
| [10:53] | By who? | 谁拿走的 | 
| [10:54] | Don’t worry, Ms. Swan. You can relax. | 别担心 斯旺小姐 你大可放心 | 
| [10:57] | I’ve contacted social services. | 我已经联系了社保机构 | 
| [11:00] | Turns out these kids are on their own. | 经证实他们无依无靠 | 
| [11:03] | They need help. | 他们需要帮助 | 
| [11:04] | Which is exactly what I’m trying to do. | 而这恰好是我正在做的事 | 
| [11:05] | I’m trying to find their father. | 我在找他们的父亲 | 
| [11:10] | He doesn’t exist. | 他不存在 | 
| [11:13] | He has to. | 他必须得存在 | 
| [11:14] | 父亲 全名 未知 住址 未知 国籍 未知 | |
| [11:14] | Well, of course, biologically, he exists, | 当然 生理上来说 他确实存在 | 
| [11:17] | but there’s no record of him, | 但没有有关他的记录 | 
| [11:19] | which means we have no choice. | 这就意味着我们别无选择 | 
| [11:21] | These children need a home | 这两个孩子需要家 | 
| [11:23] | so they will be put into the foster system. | 所以他们就会进入寄养系统 | 
| [11:25] | Storybrooke has a foster system? | 童话镇有寄养系统吗 | 
| [11:27] | No, but I’ve contacted the state. | 没有 但我联络了州机构 | 
| [11:30] | Maine’s group homes, unfortunately, are filled, | 不幸的是 缅因州的教养院已满员 | 
| [11:33] | but they’ve put us in touch with two homes in Boston– | 但他们联络了波士顿的两户家庭 | 
| [11:36] | a boy’s home and a girl’s. | 一家领养男孩 一家领养女孩 | 
| [11:38] | They’re separating them? | 要把他们分开吗 | 
| [11:40] | I don’t like it either, | 我也不喜欢这提议 | 
| [11:42] | but we’ve got no choice. | 但别无选择 | 
| [11:45] | You need to have them in Boston tonight. | 今晚你得把他们送到波士顿 | 
| [11:47] | Me? | 我吗 | 
| [11:48] | Well, you wanted to be sheriff. | 既然你想做警长 | 
| [11:51] | This is what sheriffs do. | 这就是警长该做的事 | 
| [11:53] | Yes, you’re taking them. | 没错 你得送他们 | 
| [11:54] | No. I promised them they wouldn’t be separated. | 不 我答应了他们 不会将他们分开 | 
| [11:57] | Well, then perhaps you should stop | 或许你不该 | 
| [11:58] | making promises you can’t keep. | 再做出无法实现的承诺了 | 
| [12:02] | These children need a home. | 这两个孩子需要家 | 
| [12:05] | I’m just trying to find the best one. | 我只是尽所能地找到最好的一个 | 
| [12:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [12:11] | My father’s compass. | 我父亲的指南针 | 
| [12:13] | He gave it to me so I could find him, | 是他给我的 好让我找到他 | 
| [12:15] | but now it’s broken. | 但现在摔坏了 | 
| [12:18] | When are you gonna tell us where we’re going? | 你准备什么时候告诉我们要去哪里 | 
| [12:22] | This is close enough. | 这里够近了 | 
| [12:23] | Close enough to what? | 离什么够近 | 
| [12:27] | The home of the blind witch. | 离盲女巫的家 | 
| [12:29] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不是件好事 | 
| [12:32] | She has something of mine, | 她身边有我的某样东西 | 
| [12:35] | and I need you to get it back. | 而我需要你们替我拿回来 | 
| [12:36] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [12:37] | Something I need to defeat a very wicked and powerful enemy. | 能助我打败邪恶至极却力量强大的敌人 | 
| [12:42] | It’s kept in a black leather satchel | 它被藏在屋子里 | 
| [12:45] | inside her house. | 一个黑色皮革小包中 | 
| [12:47] | Well, why don’t you get it yourself? | 你怎么不自己去拿 | 
| [12:49] | How come you need us? | 为什么需要我们 | 
| [12:50] | Because the house is protected by magic. | 因为有巫术保护着她的屋子 | 
| [12:53] | I can’t enter. | 我不能进去 | 
| [12:55] | But luckily, the spell doesn’t work on children. | 但幸运的是 咒语对孩子不起作用 | 
| [12:59] | You’ll have to wait here until nightfall. | 你们在这里等到傍晚时候 | 
| [13:01] | And then… | 然后… | 
| [13:03] | once the witch is asleep… | 一旦女巫睡着后 | 
| [13:06] | you can sneak in. | 你们就能偷偷溜进去 | 
| [13:10] | And if we do this, | 如果我们这么做了 | 
| [13:12] | you promise you’ll find our father? | 你能保证找到我们的父亲吗 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, indeed I will. | 当然能 | 
| [13:17] | But there’s one more thing– | 还有一件事 | 
| [13:19] | the witch’s house is… | 女巫的屋子… | 
| [13:23] | unique, | 非常特别 | 
| [13:24] | and because of this, | 正因如此 | 
| [13:25] | you have to take special precaution once you’re inside. | 进去以后 你们就要特别小心 | 
| [13:29] | Like what? | 比如什么 | 
| [13:30] | No matter what you do, | 无论如何 | 
| [13:32] | no matter how you’re tempted… | 无论受多大的诱惑 | 
| [13:35] | Don’t… | 都不要… | 
| [13:36] | eat… | 吃… | 
| [13:38] | anything. | 任何东西 | 
| [14:09] | Any luck? | 找到线索了吗 | 
| [14:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [14:11] | I know who they are. | 我知道他们是谁 | 
| [14:13] | A brother and sister, | 一对姐弟 | 
| [14:15] | lost, | 迷失方向 | 
| [14:17] | no parents. | 孤苦无依 | 
| [14:19] | Hansel and Gretel. | 就是汉塞尔和格蕾特[即《糖果屋》] | 
| [14:22] | Anything in there about the dad? | 书里有提到父亲的事吗 | 
| [14:24] | Just that he abandoned them. | 只提到他抛弃了他们 | 
| [14:26] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [14:27] | Sounds like a familiar story. | 听起来很耳熟 | 
| [14:29] | Whoever this guy is, he could be in Laos by now. | 不论父亲是谁 他现在可能身处老挝了 | 
| [14:32] | No, he’s here. | 不 他就在这里 | 
| [14:34] | Just how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [14:36] | ‘Cause no one leaves Storybrooke. | 因为没人能离开童话镇 | 
| [14:38] | No one comes here. | 没有人来 | 
| [14:39] | No one goes. | 也没有人离开 | 
| [14:41] | It’s just the way it is. | 这里就是这样 | 
| [14:42] | I came here. | 可我来了啊 | 
| [14:44] | Because you’re special. | 因为你是特殊的 | 
| [14:45] | You’re the first stranger here ever. | 你是这里的第一个外来者 | 
| [14:48] | Right. I forgot. | 对 我忘了 | 
| [14:50] | Well, if he’s around here anywhere, I’m gonna find him. | 如果他住在这里 我会找到他的 | 
| [14:57] | Can you tell me about him? | 你能和我说说他吗 | 
| [15:00] | I don’t know anything yet. | 我还什么都不知道呢 | 
| [15:02] | Not their father. | 不是他们的爸爸 | 
| [15:04] | Mine. | 我是说我的 | 
| [15:06] | I told you about your parents. | 我把你父母的故事告诉了你 | 
| [15:07] | Now you’re even living with your mom. | 你现在和自己的妈妈生活在一起了 | 
| [15:10] | Mary Margaret isn’t– | 玛丽·玛格丽特不是… | 
| [15:12] | She’s… | 她是… | 
| [15:15] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [15:17] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [15:24] | I was pretty young. | 我当时还很年轻 | 
| [15:27] | I’d just gotten out of the foster system, | 刚刚退出寄养系统 | 
| [15:28] | and the only job I could get was | 唯一能找到的工作 | 
| [15:30] | at this 24-hour diner just off the interstate. | 是在州际公路旁的24小时餐馆当服务员 | 
| [15:34] | And, um… | 然后 | 
| [15:36] | Your dad was training to be a fireman. | 你爸爸是实习消防员 | 
| [15:39] | He always got the worst shifts, so he’d come in | 总是被排夜班 所以他 | 
| [15:40] | and order coffee and pie and sit at the counter | 会来点杯咖啡点一块派 坐在柜台前 | 
| [15:44] | and always complained that we didn’t sell pumpkin pie, | 总是抱怨我们不卖南瓜派 | 
| [15:49] | but he always came back the next night anyway. | 但是 第二天夜里他还是会来 | 
| [15:52] | Did you get married? | 那你们结婚了吗 | 
| [15:54] | Oh, no. Nothing like that. | 没 没有 | 
| [15:56] | We just–we hung out a few times outside of work. | 我们只是 私下约会了几次 | 
| [16:00] | And… | 然后 | 
| [16:02] | Life happened. | 生活难免有起有伏 | 
| [16:03] | His got better and mine got worse, and… | 他顺风顺水 我却每况愈下 | 
| [16:07] | I got in some trouble. | 我遇到了麻烦 | 
| [16:09] | When you went to jail. | 就是那时你被关进了监狱 | 
| [16:13] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [16:15] | And before I went, I… | 在我入狱前 | 
| [16:18] | I found out I was pregnant with you. | 我发现我怀上了你 | 
| [16:22] | And… I tried to contact him. | 然后 我试图联系他 | 
| [16:28] | And I found out… | 结果却发现 | 
| [16:31] | that he died | 他殉职了 | 
| [16:32] | saving a family from a burning apartment building. | 就为了将一户人家从着火的公寓里救出来 | 
| [16:37] | So you think I’m a savior, Henry? | 你说我是救世主 亨利 | 
| [16:42] | He was. | 他才是 | 
| [16:45] | Your father was a real hero. | 你的父亲才是真正的英雄 | 
| [16:47] | Do you have anything of his? | 你有他的遗物吗 | 
| [16:50] | Something you can remember him by? | 可以怀念他的东西 | 
| [16:54] | Something I could see? | 我可以看看的东西 | 
| [16:55] | I… | 我 | 
| [16:59] | I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [17:03] | Henry… | 亨利 | 
| [17:05] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 对不起 我得走了 | 
| [17:07] | I may know how to find this guy. | 我也许知道应该如何找到这家伙了 | 
| [17:19] | I want to show you guys something. | 我要给你们看些东西 | 
| [17:21] | Here. | 这个 | 
| [17:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [17:24] | It’s my baby blanket. | 这是我的婴儿毯 | 
| [17:26] | It’s something I’ve held on to my whole life. | 这是我一辈子最珍贵的东西 | 
| [17:28] | It’s the only thing that I have from… | 这是我手里唯一从… | 
| [17:31] | from my parents. | 我父母那儿得来的东西 | 
| [17:35] | I spent a lot of time with a lot of kids in your situation, | 我曾跟你们这样的孩子待在一起很长一段时间 | 
| [17:39] | and all of them… | 他们每人 | 
| [17:41] | All of us… | 我们每人 | 
| [17:43] | We held on to stuff. | 都有珍藏的东西 | 
| [17:45] | I want to find your father, | 我想要找到你们的父亲 | 
| [17:48] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你们的帮助 | 
| [17:50] | Is there anything of his you’ve held on to? | 你们手中有没有任何属于他的东西 | 
| [17:54] | I might have something. | 我可能有 | 
| [17:57] | But if I give it to you, | 但如果我把它给你 | 
| [17:59] | you’ll make sure we stay together, right? | 你就会保证我们不会分开 是吗 | 
| [18:03] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [18:10] | A compass? | 指南针 | 
| [18:12] | Our mom kept it. | 妈妈一直保存着它 | 
| [18:16] | She said it was our dad’s. | 她说这是爸爸的 | 
| [18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:22] | Did you find them? | 你找到他们了吗 | 
| [18:24] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [18:25] | Your parents. | 你的父母 | 
| [18:28] | Not yet. | 还没 | 
| [18:29] | But I’m gonna find yours. | 但我会找到你们的 | 
| [19:10] | How can you be sure she’s sleeping? | 你怎么能确定她在睡觉 | 
| [19:12] | I can’t. And remember what the queen said. | 我不能 但是要记住巫后说的话 | 
| [19:15] | Not even a lick. | 舔一下都不行 | 
| [19:24] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [19:26] | Look. | 看 | 
| [19:28] | And there’s the satchel. | 背包在那 | 
| [19:30] | What do you think’s inside it? | 你觉得包里有什么 | 
| [19:32] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 | 
| [19:34] | All that matters is getting it to the queen | 把背包拿给王后 让她找回爸爸 | 
| [19:36] | so she can find father. | 才是唯一的要紧事 | 
| [20:07] | No! | 不能吃 | 
| [20:29] | I smell dinner. | 我闻到了食物的香气 | 
| [20:46] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [20:48] | How lovely to see you. | 见到你真愉快 | 
| [20:50] | I’m flattered you’d take time out of your busy schedule for me. | 你百忙之中光临敝店真让我感到不胜荣幸 | 
| [20:55] | What can I do for you, sheriff? | 需要我帮什么忙吗 警长 | 
| [20:57] | I’m looking for information on this old compass. | 我来打听这个旧指南针的消息 | 
| [21:00] | Any idea where it could’ve come from? | 你知道它的来历吗 | 
| [21:02] | Well, well. | 来 我看看 | 
| [21:04] | Look at the detail. | 你仔细看 | 
| [21:06] | You know, this is crystal, | 这是水晶的 | 
| [21:09] | this jeweled setting? | 宝石表盘吗 | 
| [21:11] | Despite the rather unfortunate shape this it’s in, | 虽然外形不怎么样 | 
| [21:13] | this is actually a very unusual piece. | 但其实这是个稀世之宝 | 
| [21:17] | The person who owned this obviously had great taste. | 它的主人品位一定很好 | 
| [21:19] | And where would someone like that buy it? | 那这人从哪买到它的呢 | 
| [21:22] | Right here, of course. | 当然是从我这里 | 
| [21:24] | You know it? | 你知道这个指南针吗 | 
| [21:25] | Indeed. A piece like this is difficult to forget. | 当然 这么一件商品想忘记都难 | 
| [21:28] | Do you happen to remember who bought it? | 那你知道是谁买走的吗 | 
| [21:32] | Well, I’m good with names, Ms. Swan, | 我对名字的记忆力很好 斯旺女士 | 
| [21:34] | but maybe not that good. | 但也没好到这个程度 | 
| [21:37] | However, as luck would have it, | 不过 很幸运地是 | 
| [21:41] | I do keep quite extensive records… | 我这里有大量的交易记录 | 
| [21:45] | And… | 我看看… | 
| [21:47] | Yes. | 找到了 | 
| [21:49] | Here we are. | 就在这里 | 
| [21:54] | What’s your price? | 开个价吧 | 
| [21:56] | Forgiveness. | “原谅” | 
| [21:59] | How about tolerance? | “容忍”如何 | 
| [22:02] | Well, that’s a start. | 也算是原谅的开始吧 | 
| [22:04] | The compass was purchased by a Mr. Michael Tillman. | 指南针是被一位迈克·提尔曼先生买走的 | 
| [22:07] | Anything else? | 还有别的信息吗 | 
| [22:08] | Just a name, | 只有名字 | 
| [22:10] | but I generally find that’s all one needs. | 我认为有名字也就够了吧 | 
| [22:17] | Good luck with your investigation. | 祝你调查顺利 | 
| [22:33] | Not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [22:34] | Actually, it is. | 他们就是你的孩子 | 
| [22:35] | I’m sorry. Look, Dorrie– she wasn’t my, um… | 抱歉 我和多莉…她不是我… | 
| [22:40] | It was just once. | 我们只是过了一夜 | 
| [22:41] | Sometimes that’s all it takes. | 有时这就够了 | 
| [22:43] | I met her when I was camping… | 我在野营时遇见她 | 
| [22:45] | And we, um… | 然后我们… | 
| [22:49] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:51] | It’s not possible. I don’t have twins. | 这不可能 我没有什么龙凤胎 | 
| [22:54] | Yes, you do. | 你就是有 | 
| [22:57] | You have twins that have been homeless | 他们的母亲去世了 | 
| [22:59] | ever since their mother passed away. | 之后便无家可归 | 
| [23:00] | You have twins who have been living in an abandoned house | 他们不想被迫分离 | 
| [23:02] | because they don’t want to be separated from each other. | 只能住在废屋里 | 
| [23:05] | And twins who are about to be shipped off to Boston | 如果你不站出来承担责任 | 
| [23:07] | unless you step up and take responsibility for them. | 他们就会被送去波士顿 | 
| [23:10] | Ow. Look… | 听着 | 
| [23:11] | I can barely manage this garage. | 我连这个修车厂都打理不好 | 
| [23:13] | I can’t manage two kids. | 更别说照顾两个孩子了 | 
| [23:15] | And why are you so sure they’re mine? | 你凭什么说他们是我的孩子呢 | 
| [23:18] | Besides the timing? | 除了出生时间吗 | 
| [23:22] | Have you ever seen this? | 你见过这个吗 | 
| [23:35] | I lost this. | 这是我丢的 | 
| [23:36] | Let me guess–12 years and 9 months ago? | 我猜…十二年又九个月前丢的 | 
| [23:40] | I know it’s a lot. Believe me, I know. | 我知道这是很重的责任 我真的知道 | 
| [23:43] | A month ago, a kid showed up on my doorstep. | 一个月前 有个孩子出现在我家门口 | 
| [23:45] | I gave up for adoption, asking for help with… something. | 我曾把他送给人收养 以换取某种帮助 | 
| [23:49] | And I ended up moving here, for him. | 但最终我来到这里 为了他 | 
| [23:51] | I heard about that. It’s the mayor’s son. | 我听说了 那孩子是镇长的儿子 | 
| [23:54] | But…staying in town is… | 但…留在镇上 | 
| [23:56] | It’s a lot different than taking them in. | 和领他们回家还有很大区别的 | 
| [23:58] | I don’t have my kid because I don’t have a choice. | 我没把孩子带走是因为我没的选 | 
| [24:02] | You do. | 你有 | 
| [24:05] | Those kids did not ask to be brought into this world. | 那两个孩子没要求来到这世上 | 
| [24:07] | You brought them into this world. You and their mother. | 是你和他们的妈妈给了他们生命 | 
| [24:10] | And they need you. | 而他们需要你 | 
| [24:11] | And if you choose not to take them, | 如果你选择不接受他们 | 
| [24:13] | you are gonna have to answer for that every day of your life. | 你每时每刻都会受到良心谴责 | 
| [24:17] | And sooner or later, when they find you– | 而迟早 当他们找到你 | 
| [24:19] | Because believe me, they will find you… | 相信我 他们一定会找到你的 | 
| [24:24] | You’re gonna have to answer to them. | 你还得面对他们的责问 | 
| [24:31] | I’m really sorry. I am. | 很抱歉 真的 | 
| [24:35] | I don’t know anything about being a dad. | 我完全不知道怎么做一个父亲 | 
| [24:41] | If it’s a good home you’re looking for, | 如果你想给他们找个好家庭 | 
| [24:42] | it’s not with me. | 那你找错人了 | 
| [24:52] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [24:53] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [24:55] | I need you to come outside right away. | 我需要你马上出来一趟 | 
| [24:57] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [24:58] | Don’t say anything in front of the kids, but no, it’s not. | 别让孩子们听到 出了点事 | 
| [25:03] | He doesn’t want the kids. | 他不想要这两个孩子 | 
| [25:06] | And you don’t want to tell them? | 而你不打算告诉他们 | 
| [25:07] | I can’t, because all I’ll be telling them | 我办不到 因为我只能告诉他们 | 
| [25:09] | is that the false hope I gave them is exactly that. | 我给他们的希望就只是海市蜃楼 | 
| [25:12] | The truth can be painful, emma, but it can also be cathartic. | 真相会让人痛苦 但也会让人认清事实 | 
| [25:15] | I agree on the painful part. | 我同意这会让人痛苦 | 
| [25:17] | Well, hey, look, you told Henry the truth– that his father’s dead– | 你告诉了亨利 他爸爸已经去世的真相 | 
| [25:20] | and he’s handling it great. | 他很平静地接受了 | 
| [25:20] | I didn’t tell him the truth. | 我没跟他说实话 | 
| [25:24] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:24] | Henry’s father was no hero, | 亨利的爸爸不是什么英雄 | 
| [25:26] | and trust me, he does not need to know the real story. | 相信我 他根本不需要知道事情的真相 | 
| [25:31] | Maybe we can hide the kids, | 也许我们可以把孩子们藏起来 | 
| [25:32] | just until we can find a family for them– | 直到我们找到能收养他们的家庭 | 
| [25:34] | someone to take care of them. | 可以照顾他们的人 | 
| [25:34] | Yes, hiding the 12 year olds is a good plan. | 藏匿两个12岁的孩子真是个好主意啊 | 
| [25:37] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 | 
| [25:38] | Or maybe there isn’t an idea. | 也许根本就没别的办法 | 
| [25:40] | Maybe you just have– | 或许你就得… | 
| [25:41] | Sheriff? | 警长 | 
| [25:43] | Shouldn’t you be on the interstate? | 你不是应该在州际公路上吗 | 
| [25:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 | 
| [25:46] | Seeing to it that you do your job. | 监督你做好工作 | 
| [25:49] | You know you don’t need to check up on me. | 我不需要你查岗 | 
| [25:50] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该做什么 | 
| [25:51] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [25:52] | Because those kids are supposed to be in boston tonight. | 那两个孩子今晚应该到波士顿了 | 
| [26:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 | 
| [26:05] | Yes. | 就是这个 | 
| [26:08] | Nice and tender. | 又细又嫩 | 
| [26:09] | A succulent roast you’ll make. | 你能做成一盘美味多汁的烤肉 | 
| [26:24] | Quick! She’s gonna cook me! | 快啊 她要把我给烤了 | 
| [26:26] | We gotta do something quick! | 我们得快点想出法子 | 
| [26:27] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 | 
| [26:28] | When she opens the cage to get you, don’t try to fight. | 当她打开笼子抓你的时候 别反抗 | 
| [26:30] | Then while she’s carrying you to the oven, | 等她带你去烤炉旁边时 | 
| [26:31] | grab the key that’s in her pocket | 把她口袋里的钥匙掏出来 | 
| [26:32] | and toss it to me through the bars. | 然后从栅栏外面扔给我 | 
| [26:39] | She’s coming. She’s coming. | 她来了 她来了 | 
| [26:40] | I can’t do it. I’m gonna die! | 我办不到 我会死的 | 
| [26:47] | Gravy or butter? | 涂肉汁 还是涂黄油呢 | 
| [26:50] | What shall it be? | 用哪种呢 | 
| [27:01] | Come with me, little boy. | 跟我来吧 小男孩 | 
| [27:29] | Gravy or butter? | 肉汁还是黄油 | 
| [27:31] | Gravy… | 是肉汁 | 
| [27:33] | or butter?! | 还是黄油 | 
| [27:37] | How shall I baste you? | 该给你涂哪种 | 
| [27:43] | Butter it is. | 就用黄油吧 | 
| [27:46] | Time to cook. | 该开始烤了 | 
| [27:55] | Quick, Gretel! Lock her in! | 快 格蕾特 把她锁进去 | 
| [27:58] | Let me out! | 放我出去 | 
| [28:02] | Let me out! You come back right now! | 放我出去 你们给我马上回来 | 
| [28:04] | Let me out! | 放我出去 | 
| [28:07] | You’ll pay for this! | 你们会付出代价的 | 
| [28:11] | Let me out! | 放我出去 | 
| [28:21] | I would’ve gone gravy. | 换了我就选肉汁 | 
| [28:34] | My dear children. | 亲爱的孩子们 | 
| [28:37] | Were you successful in your task? | 你们成功完成任务了吗 | 
| [28:39] | Yes, your majesty. | 是的 女王陛下 | 
| [28:40] | Though we were almost made into dinner. | 尽管我们差点被做成晚餐 | 
| [28:42] | Oh, how barbaric. | 真野蛮啊 | 
| [28:47] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [28:49] | If I could have my satchel. | 能把那个小袋子给我了吗 | 
| [28:58] | I’ve waited a very long time for this. | 我等这个等了很久了 | 
| [29:02] | Let’s hope you didn’t let me down. | 但愿你们没让我失望 | 
| [29:14] | You did it. | 你们做到了 | 
| [29:17] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 我们做到了 | 
| [29:22] | You’ve got a strong heart, girl. | 小姑娘 你有一个强大的内心 | 
| [29:26] | You remind me of myself at your age. | 让我想起了我像你这么大时的样子 | 
| [29:28] | We did all that… | 我们所做的一切 | 
| [29:30] | for an apple? | 只是为了一个苹果吗 | 
| [29:31] | Oh, trust me, dear boy, this is not just an apple. | 相信我 小男孩 这不仅仅是苹果 | 
| [29:35] | It’s a weapon. | 它是武器 | 
| [29:38] | A weapon for a very particular and devious enemy, | 专门对付一个狡猾敌人的武器 | 
| [29:43] | one who’s still under the illusion… | 一个还不明真相的敌人 | 
| [29:50] | that she’s safe. | 以为自己还很安全 | 
| [29:52] | Whatever your plan is, we did what you asked. | 不管你的计划是什么 我们完成你的任务了 | 
| [29:55] | Now you have to keep your promise and find our father. | 现在你得信守承诺 帮我们找到父亲 | 
| [29:58] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [30:01] | To reunite your family, | 让你们家人团聚 | 
| [30:03] | so you can live happily ever after. | 这样你们就能从此过上幸福快乐的生活 | 
| [30:07] | You were left alone in the woods. | 你们被抛弃在森林里了 | 
| [30:10] | You deserve better than a father who would abandon you. | 你们命不该这样被父亲抛弃 | 
| [30:16] | But he’s all we have. | 但他就是我们的全部 | 
| [30:19] | Perhaps he doesn’t have to be. | 也许不一定非要如此 | 
| [30:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [30:23] | You and your brother have impressed me. | 我十分赞赏你和你弟弟 | 
| [30:26] | You aren’t the first boy or girl that I’ve sent into that | 这不是我第一次把孩子送进那 | 
| [30:31] | sticky, sweet house, | 黏糊糊 甜腻腻的屋子 | 
| [30:34] | But you are the first to emerge. | 可你们是第一对成功脱逃的 | 
| [30:39] | And as a reward, | 作为奖赏 | 
| [30:42] | I’ve decided to invite the two of you to live with me, | 我决定邀请你们与我在这里 | 
| [30:47] | here. | 同住 | 
| [30:49] | You mean that we get to live in a castle? | 你是说让我们住在城堡里 | 
| [30:54] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [30:56] | You would have your own rooms, of course, | 当然 你们会有自己的房间 | 
| [30:59] | personal carriages and valets, too. | 私人马车 还有仆人 | 
| [31:03] | All of your dreams could come true. | 你们所有的梦想都会实现 | 
| [31:07] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:08] | We want our father back. | 我们要找回父亲 | 
| [31:10] | He would never abandon us. | 他绝对不会抛弃我们 | 
| [31:13] | And even if he did, | 即使他抛弃了我们 | 
| [31:14] | we would never want to live with someone as terrible as you. | 我们也绝不想和你这么可怕的人住在一起 | 
| [31:19] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [31:20] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:21] | We’re going to find him, with or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮忙 我们都要找到他 | 
| [31:25] | And when we do, we’re going to prove you wrong. | 等找到他的时候 我们会证明你是错的 | 
| [31:27] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 | 
| [31:35] | Gretel, what’s happening? | 格蕾特 怎么回事 | 
| [31:49] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [31:51] | It’s gonna be– | 这会是 | 
| [31:55] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [31:58] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 | 
| [32:00] | But we gotta go. | 但我们得走了 | 
| [32:09] | Let’s go, Henry. | 我们走吧 亨利 | 
| [32:14] | No. You can’t take them. | 不 你不能带他们走 | 
| [32:17] | They can’t leave storybrooke, Emma. | 他们不能离开童话镇 艾玛 | 
| [32:19] | They can’t. | 他们不能 | 
| [32:20] | Something bad will happen. | 会有不好的事情发生的 | 
| [32:23] | Something bad has already happened. | 不好的事情已经发生了 | 
| [33:00] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [33:01] | What happened? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么问题了 | 
| [33:03] | Engine stalled. | 引擎熄火了 | 
| [33:06] | – Who are you calling? – Help. | -你给谁打电话 -能帮忙的人 | 
| [33:16] | Now she’s cavorting with dwarves? | 她现在竟跟小矮人成了朋友 | 
| [33:20] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 | 
| [33:22] | Your majesty, the prisoner you requested is here. | 陛下 您要见的囚犯带来了 | 
| [33:26] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 | 
| [33:30] | I demand to be released. | 我要求获得释放 | 
| [33:32] | My children are in that forest | 你抓走我时 | 
| [33:34] | that you took me from–alone. | 我的孩子还孤零零地留在树林 | 
| [33:36] | They could be in great danger. | 他们可能会遇到危险 | 
| [33:38] | Yes, I know all about your children. | 是的 我很了解你的孩子 | 
| [33:41] | That compass you gave sweet little Gretel– | 你给可爱的小格蕾特的那个指南针 | 
| [33:45] | Well, I’m afraid it didn’t help her find you though, now did it? | 恐怕它没能帮她找到你 是不是 | 
| [33:48] | What have you done with them? | 你对他们做了什么 | 
| [33:49] | You tell me where they are! | 告诉我他们在哪里 | 
| [33:51] | Gone. | 他们离开了 | 
| [33:52] | I told them you abandoned them, | 我告诉他们你抛弃他们了 | 
| [33:54] | leaving nothing but a compass to find their way. | 就留下一个指南针帮他们辨识方向 | 
| [33:58] | But I didn’t bring you here to answer your questions. | 但我不是让你来问问题的 | 
| [34:01] | You’re here to answer mine. | 而是让你回答我的问题 | 
| [34:06] | I offered your children everything, | 我向你的孩子提供了一切 | 
| [34:09] | whatever their hearts desired, | 可以满足他们任何心愿 | 
| [34:11] | and they still chose uncertainty | 可他们还是选择了未卜之途 | 
| [34:13] | because of their blind faith in you. | 就因为对你的盲目信任 | 
| [34:18] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 | 
| [34:22] | Why did your children refuse me? | 为什么你的孩子会拒绝我 | 
| [34:25] | Because we’re a family. | 因为我们是家人 | 
| [34:29] | And family always finds one another. | 一家人总能找到彼此 | 
| [34:38] | Release him. | 放了他 | 
| [34:41] | You’re letting me go? | 你还我自由身了 | 
| [34:43] | You can all be together as a family… | 你们当然可以全家团圆 | 
| [34:50] | as soon as you all find one another. | 前提是你们找得到彼此 | 
| [35:04] | Hansel, wake up. | 汉塞尔 醒醒 | 
| [35:07] | Hansel. | 汉塞尔 | 
| [35:18] | She let us go. | 她把我们放了 | 
| [35:20] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 | 
| [35:21] | Don’t be. | 别怕 | 
| [35:22] | Everything’ll be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [35:53] | Nicholas, look. | 尼古拉斯 看 | 
| [36:25] | Those are them? | 就是那两个孩子吗 | 
| [36:27] | Those are them. | 就是他们 | 
| [36:30] | And your car? It’s fine? | 你的车怎么样 还好吗 | 
| [36:35] | I just wanted you to see ’em. | 我就是想让你见见他们 | 
| [36:37] | Just once. | 就见一次 | 
| [36:41] | I didn’t think I could do it either. | 我以前也以为我做不到 | 
| [36:43] | I gave up Henry ’cause I wanted to give him his best shot. | 我放弃亨利 是想让他有更好的生活 | 
| [36:47] | When I saw that he didn’t have it, | 可当我看到他过得并不好 | 
| [36:49] | I couldn’t leave. | 就再也无法割舍 | 
| [36:52] | I was just as scared, more probably. | 我也一样害怕 可能比你更害怕 | 
| [36:56] | But once I saw him, got to know him… | 可当我见到他 当我了解他之后 | 
| [37:01] | I couldn’t go back. | 我就没法回头了 | 
| [37:19] | You’re taking them? | 你要带他们走吗 | 
| [37:22] | To Boston? | 去波士顿吗 | 
| [37:23] | I don’t have to. | 不一定 | 
| [37:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:38] | You don’t. | 别带他们走 | 
| [38:03] | What happened? | 怎么样了 | 
| [38:05] | Their dad? | 他们的父亲 | 
| [38:08] | He showed up. | 他出现了 | 
| [38:10] | Changed his mind. | 改了主意 | 
| [38:15] | Changed his mind? | 改主意 | 
| [38:17] | Just like that? | 就这么简单吗 | 
| [38:19] | He might have had a little nudge. | 他可能有些牢骚 | 
| [38:22] | They found their father. | 他们找到了父亲 | 
| [38:24] | That’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [38:27] | I wonder what that would be like. | 我好奇那是种什么感觉 | 
| [38:30] | Maybe you’ll find out. | 也许你以后会明白的 | 
| [38:33] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 | 
| [38:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:36] | I kinda think giving up might be the best plan. | 我觉得放弃也许是最好的选择 | 
| [38:40] | I think I need to let go. | 也许我应该放手 | 
| [38:42] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不能 | 
| [38:44] | Really… | 真的吗 | 
| [38:45] | If they wanted to know me, | 如果他们想了解我 | 
| [38:46] | they wouldn’t make it so hard to look. | 就不会让我找得这么辛苦 | 
| [38:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [38:54] | But maybe there’s other reasons. | 也许还有其他原因 | 
| [38:55] | Maybe there is an explanation. | 也许有更合理的解释 | 
| [38:58] | If there is, it’s something crazy– | 即使有 肯定也很离谱 | 
| [39:00] | Something even crazier than Henry’s theory. | 甚至比亨利的想法还离谱 | 
| [39:02] | Yeah, what’s Henry’s theory? | 亨利的想法是什么 | 
| [39:05] | That my parents put me in a magical wardrobe | 我父母把我藏在一个有魔力的衣橱里 | 
| [39:10] | and sent me to this world to save them. | 送我到这个世界来拯救他们 | 
| [39:15] | And who does he think they are? | 他认为谁是你的父母呢 | 
| [39:18] | For one… | 其中一个 | 
| [39:20] | You. | 是你 | 
| [39:24] | Me? | 我 | 
| [39:25] | Well, Snow White. | 白雪公主 | 
| [39:27] | Snow White has a kid. | 白雪公主有个孩子 | 
| [39:30] | Apparently, that book you gave him– | 显然 你给他的那本书 | 
| [39:31] | not exactly the stories in the most traditional sense. | 跟正统的故事有些出入 | 
| [39:37] | I have a kid. | 我有个孩子 | 
| [39:39] | You’d think I’d remember that. | 那我自己怎么会不记得 | 
| [39:40] | Yeah, you’d think. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [39:44] | You do kind of have my chin. | 你的下巴是有点像我的 | 
| [39:49] | I think I need to go get some air. | 我得出去透透气 | 
| [39:54] | I’m gonna go think. | 去思考一下 | 
| [39:56] | If you’re gonna be back late, I can wait to eat with you. | 如果你待会回来 我们可以一起吃饭 | 
| [39:58] | No, don’t do that. | 别等我了 | 
| [40:00] | I’ll leave you leftovers. | 我给你留点吃的 | 
| [40:04] | What a pretty blanket. | 毯子真漂亮 | 
| [40:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:08] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [40:33] | 无良父母依旧无线索 婴儿艾玛已交由寄宿家庭抚养 | |
| [40:37] | Um, what’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [40:38] | Just an old file. What’s up? | 是些旧文件 什么事 | 
| [40:40] | Pumpkin pie. | 南瓜派 | 
| [40:42] | I… I thought you’d like some. | 我觉得你会想吃点 | 
| [40:45] | It was pumpkin, right? | 是南瓜没错吧 | 
| [40:47] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [40:54] | Henry… | 亨利 | 
| [40:56] | About your father… | 关于你的父亲… | 
| [40:57] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:02] | I’m glad I told you. | 我很高兴我告诉了你这事 | 
| [41:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [41:11] | Gimme that. | 给我吧 | 
| [41:14] | What you did with Ava and Nicholas– | 你为艾娃和尼古拉斯做的事 | 
| [41:17] | You really are changing things. | 你确实改变了一些事 | 
| [41:52] | Is this Storybrooke? | 这里是童话镇吗 | 
| [41:54] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:55] | Any place to get a room around here? | 这附近有住宿的地方吗 | 
| [41:57] | Uh, you’re staying? | 你要住下来吗 | 
| [42:00] | That’s the plan. | 我是这样打算的 | 
| [42:02] | Just looking for a bed. | 就想找个地方落脚 | 
| [42:04] | Granny’s bed and breakfast is just up the road. | “外婆家早餐旅店”就在这条街上 | 
| [42:07] | Another two blocks. | 再过两个路口 | 
| [42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:13] | Hey. I didn’t catch your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 | 
| [42:15] | That’s ’cause I didn’t give it. | 因为我没告诉你呢 | 
| [42:25] | I thought you said strangers don’t come to Storybrooke. | 你不是说陌生人进不了童话镇吗 | 
| [42:28] | They don’t. | 没错 |