时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, an evil queen | 很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后 |
[00:02] | banished every storybook character you’ve ever known | 把大家熟知的童话人物 |
[00:06] | to our world. | 流放到了我们的世界 |
[00:07] | Who knows the truth and who can break the spell? | 究竟谁知道事实 能够破解她施下的的诅咒 |
[00:11] | You don’t play with the curse. | 你不能和诅咒作对 |
[00:14] | – My book. – Why’d you bury it here? | -我的童话书 -为什么埋在这里 |
[00:15] | So my mom doesn’t find it. | 这样我妈就不会找到了 |
[00:17] | When people are supposed to be together, | 如果两个人应该在一起 |
[00:18] | they find a way. | 他们会想到办法的 |
[00:19] | The reason I go to Granny’s is to see you. | 我去”外婆家”是为了见你 |
[00:21] | You’re gonna tell him you don’t love him. | 你要告诉他你不爱他 |
[00:22] | – Or you’ll kill me? – I’ll kill him. | -否则你就要杀了我 -我会杀了他 |
[00:24] | My book! It’s gone! | 我的书不见了 |
[00:53] | Princess Abigail, | 艾比盖尔公主 |
[00:55] | your beauty grows with each passing day. | 你真是一天比一天漂亮 |
[00:58] | It is an honor to have you join my family. | 你能成为我家的一员是我的荣幸 |
[01:01] | Thank you, your majesty. | 谢谢陛下 |
[01:02] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[01:05] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[01:07] | Just the excitement of the royal wedding. | 大家都为了皇室婚礼而兴奋不已 |
[01:09] | We want to ensure the safety of our guests. | 我们要保证我们尊贵客人们的安全 |
[01:11] | So if you’ll excuse me… | 你稍等片刻 |
[01:18] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[02:01] | Go around! Go! | 绕道过去 快走 |
[02:11] | Split up! | 分头找 |
[02:32] | Chicken’s delicious. | 鸡肉很好吃 |
[02:37] | David, there’s something we need to discuss. | 戴维 有件事我想跟你谈谈 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[02:44] | I applied to law school. | 我申请了法学院 |
[02:48] | That’s amazing. | 这是天大的好事 |
[02:49] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 你怎么没早告诉我 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:53] | Maybe ’cause I didn’t think I could actually do it, | 或许我觉得自己并不会真去申请 |
[02:56] | but I did. | 但是我申请了 |
[02:59] | I got this today. | 今天收到的信 |
[03:02] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[03:04] | It–it’s in… Boston. | 是在波士顿 |
[03:11] | I know things have been hard between us, | 我知道我们的婚姻最近不太顺利 |
[03:13] | but maybe a fresh start is what we need. | 也许我们需要换个地方重新开始 |
[03:15] | Maybe we’ve been fighting too hard to recapture old memories | 或许我们一直努力找回曾经的记忆 |
[03:18] | when we should’ve been making new ones instead. | 但其实我们该创造新的记忆 |
[03:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:31] | What are you waiting for?! | 你还在等什么 |
[03:33] | Do you think I fear you? | 你觉得我怕你吗 |
[03:39] | Abigail? | 艾比盖尔 |
[03:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[03:43] | I wanted to get my hands on you | 我想在你父王 |
[03:44] | before your father ripped you to shreds. | 把你撕成碎片前找到你 |
[03:46] | How did you know I was going… | 你怎么知道我要… |
[03:47] | Because I have ears in the king’s court. | 因为我在宫廷里有耳目 |
[03:50] | And despite everyone’s best efforts to shield me from it, | 尽管大家都努力瞒着我 |
[03:52] | I know the truth. | 我知道事情的原委 |
[03:56] | You love Snow White… | 你爱上了白雪 |
[04:00] | and you have no intention of marrying me. | 根本没有跟我成婚的打算 |
[04:03] | I won’t marry someone I don’t love | 我不会娶我不爱的人 |
[04:05] | or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him. | 更不会帮那个暴君 让他心满意足 |
[04:09] | If that means suffering the consequences, | 即使我要为此付出代价 |
[04:12] | so be it. | 我也愿意 |
[04:13] | You’re prepared to lay down your life. | 你愿意牺牲自己的性命 |
[04:15] | How charming. | 真有魄力 |
[04:18] | But I didn’t come here to see you die. | 不过我不是来杀你的 |
[04:22] | I came here to help you escape. | 我是来帮你逃跑的 |
[04:25] | Why would you do anything to help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[04:27] | Because I don’t want to marry you either. | 因为我也不想嫁给你 |
[04:33] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[04:35] | That I needed to take a walk, clear my head, | 我说我要出去走走 让头脑清醒一下 |
[04:38] | think about it. | 认真想想 |
[04:40] | I’m guessing you didn’t tell her that the walk was with me. | 我猜你没告诉她你要跟我一起走走 |
[04:44] | No. No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:47] | Why is that our default? | 为什么我们一直都是这样 |
[04:51] | Lying. | 欺骗别人 |
[04:53] | – Because I don’t… – We’re not being honest. | -因为我不想 -我们一点都不诚实 |
[04:57] | I know it’s hard, but… | 我知道这不容易 但是 |
[04:59] | We have to tell her the truth about everything, | 我们得告诉她真相 |
[05:02] | about us. | 告诉她我们的事 |
[05:07] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能这么做 |
[05:12] | You have to. | 你必须得告诉她 |
[05:14] | If we can’t be honest with other people, | 如果我们不能对别人开诚布公 |
[05:16] | how can we be honest with each other? | 又怎么能对彼此诚实呢 |
[05:19] | Is it really the best plan? | 这真是最好的计划了吗 |
[05:21] | What’s your plan? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[05:25] | Moving to Boston? | 搬去波士顿吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 不 |
[05:30] | The only way no one gets hurt here | 唯一不让任何人受到伤害的办法就是 |
[05:34] | is if we don’t want to be together. | 我们不要再在一起了 |
[05:38] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[05:43] | No. | 不 |
[05:45] | Well, then we have to stop hiding and do something. | 那我们就该采取行动 别再躲藏了 |
[05:49] | It’s better she hears it from you than from someone else. | 这事你来告诉她总比别人说好 |
[05:54] | You have to make a choice. | 你该做出选择了 |
[06:00] | I choose… | 我选择… |
[06:01] | you. | 你 |
[06:06] | Then it’s time to tell Kathryn. | 那就该告诉凯思琳了 |
[06:35] | I’ve been meaning to bump into you. | 我一直想着要和你来个偶遇呢 |
[06:38] | Matter of fact, I was hoping | 事实上 我一直期待 |
[06:39] | we might grab that drink you promised. | 你能兑现和我出去喝一杯的承诺 |
[06:40] | Is that you asking me out? | 你是在约我出去吗 |
[06:42] | Well, if putting a label on it makes you more comfortable, sure. | 要是这么说你能觉得舒服点 那行啊 |
[06:45] | Let’s call it a date. | 把它当做约会吧 |
[06:47] | I thought you came here to write, find inspiration. | 我以为你到这里是为了写书 寻找灵感 |
[06:50] | I’m optimistic about our date. | 我很看好我们的约会 |
[06:52] | See, I have a policy. | 我有个原则 |
[06:54] | I won’t go out with guys who won’t tell me their names. | 不和不愿透露姓名的男人约会 |
[06:56] | I find it weeds out the ones who like to keep secrets, | 因为这样能剔除一些爱隐瞒事实的人 |
[06:57] | like they’re already married | 比如已有妻室 |
[06:59] | or they store body parts in their freezer. | 或是在自家冰箱藏了尸块 |
[07:02] | It was nice talking to you. | 和你聊得很愉快 |
[07:06] | It’s August. | 我叫奥古斯特 |
[07:09] | August W. Booth. | 奥古斯特·W·布兹 |
[07:12] | Really? With the middle initial? | 是嘛 中间名还搞缩写 |
[07:14] | W’s for Wayne. | W是韦恩的缩写 |
[07:18] | So there goes your reason for not meeting me here after work. | 这下你没借口下班后不在这里和我见面了吧 |
[07:31] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[07:32] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[07:35] | “Yet”? So you’re going to find out? | “还” 那你是打算去查了 |
[07:38] | It’s nothing. | 没什么事 |
[07:39] | Nothing with you means something, | 你说没事就是有事 |
[07:41] | because if it were nothing, we wouldn’t be talking about it. | 要是真没事的话 我们就不会讨论它了 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. I thought you called me here | 抱歉 我以为你约我来这 |
[07:46] | to talk about you. | 是要说你自己的事 |
[07:48] | Yeah, but talking about you is easier right now. | 是的 但现在说你的事比较轻松 |
[07:51] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[07:55] | Remember when you told me to stay away from David | 还记得你劝我离戴维远点 |
[07:57] | and I agreed? | 而我也同意了吗 |
[07:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:01] | I didn’t. | 我没这么做 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:04] | You do? How? | 你知道 是怎么知道的 |
[08:06] | Because I’m sheriff, | 因为我是警长 |
[08:08] | and you are a lovesick schoolteacher. | 而你是个陷入苦恋的教师 |
[08:10] | Covering your tracks is not exactly your strong suit. | 隐藏行迹并不是你的强项 |
[08:12] | Well, I’ve been discreet… discreet. | 我已经很… 很谨慎了 |
[08:14] | Two teacups in the sink, | 水槽里的一对茶杯 |
[08:15] | new perfume, late nights, plunging necklines– | 新香水 晚归家 穿低领 |
[08:18] | It was not hard to connect the dots. | 把这些线索串联起来没什么难的 |
[08:20] | Plunging? | 低领 |
[08:21] | When I met you, you were a top button kind of girl. | 初遇你时 你可是个高领女孩 |
[08:26] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 那为何你什么都没说 |
[08:28] | I’m not your mother. | 我可不是你妈 |
[08:29] | No. | 是啊 |
[08:30] | According to Henry, I’m yours. | 在亨利看来 我可是你妈 |
[08:32] | I just figured that you would let me know when it was time. | 我只是觉得 时候到了 你自会告诉我 |
[08:36] | I’m assuming it’s time. | 我想是时候了 |
[08:40] | He’s telling Kathryn. | 他要去和凯思琳坦白了 |
[08:44] | Everything? | 所有的事 |
[08:46] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[08:55] | David? | 戴维 |
[08:56] | David, come take a look. | 戴维 过来看看 |
[08:57] | I found a whole bunch of great apartment options. | 我找到好几处不错的公寓 |
[09:00] | I have no idea which neighborhood to look at, but– | 可不知道该找哪个街区里的 |
[09:03] | Have you ever been to Boston? | 你去过波士顿吗 |
[09:04] | No. No, I’ve never been. | 没有 我从没去过 |
[09:06] | Maybe we should ask the sheriff, Emma. | 或许我们该去问艾玛警长 |
[09:07] | She’s from there. She could probably help– | 她是从那里来的 她大概会帮… |
[09:09] | Kathryn. | 凯思琳 |
[09:12] | I can’t go to Boston with you. | 我不能和你去波士顿 |
[09:17] | Can’t… or won’t? | 不能 还是不愿 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. I am so, so sorry. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[09:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[09:29] | Try the truth. | 那就说实话 |
[09:36] | David, is there something going on that I don’t know about? | 戴维 是不是发生了什么我不知道的事 |
[09:44] | No. | 不是 |
[09:46] | No, something happened. | 不 确有事发生了 |
[09:49] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道是什么 |
[09:50] | but there is something that’s preventing me… | 但有些东西 让我无法… |
[09:54] | from connecting, | 与你心灵相契 |
[09:55] | and it’s not fair to you to let that screw up your life. | 而这不该扰乱了你的生活 对你不公平 |
[09:59] | You’re right. You need a fresh start. | 你是对的 你需要新的开始 |
[10:04] | It’s just not with me. | 但不是和我一起 |
[10:21] | We’ve reached my father’s realm. | 我们已经到达我父亲的领土 |
[10:24] | We should be safe here. | 我们应该安全了 |
[10:31] | I have provisions waiting for you. | 我帮你准备了一些必需品 |
[10:37] | I can’t take any of it, | 这些我不能收 |
[10:39] | not until you tell me what’s really going on. | 你得告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[10:40] | – I told you, I was just – Stop playing games. | -我告诉过你 我只是 -别跟我玩花招 |
[10:44] | If you have no feelings for me, as you’ve said, | 若真如你所说 你对我没有感觉的话 |
[10:46] | why show me any kindness at all? | 为什么要帮我做这些 |
[10:49] | What haven’t you told me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[10:51] | This isn’t about you, James. | 与你无关 詹姆斯 |
[10:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:55] | I don’t want to marry you | 我不愿意嫁给你 |
[10:56] | because my heart also belongs to another– | 是因为我也心有所属 |
[11:00] | a man I was once to wed… | 我本来打算嫁给他 |
[11:04] | a man named Frederick. | 他叫弗雷德里克 |
[11:06] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[11:08] | We all have our own tragedies– | 我们都各有自己的悲剧 |
[11:10] | lost love being the worst. | 失去所爱是悲剧之最 |
[11:13] | I thought reuniting you with yours | 帮助你和她团聚 |
[11:15] | might grant me some consolation. | 也能给我一些安慰 |
[11:17] | Well, I’m afraid I’m not able to help you, then. | 那么我想我无法帮你了 |
[11:20] | My “love” told me in no uncertain terms | 我的”爱人”坚定地告诉我 |
[11:24] | that she does not feel for me as… | 她对我的感情 |
[11:27] | I do for her. | 与我对她的并不一样 |
[11:29] | You can’t fight for something that doesn’t exist. | 你无法争取不存在的东西 |
[11:32] | So… there is my tragedy. | 这就是我的悲剧 |
[11:40] | That’s so tragedy. | 是很悲剧 |
[11:42] | Come. | 来 |
[11:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:53] | A moment, please. | 请让我们单独待会儿 |
[12:02] | This is where my beloved Frederick sacrificed his life. | 这是我亲爱的弗雷德里牺牲的地方 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:08] | Did he die in battle? | 他死在战争中吗 |
[12:10] | We were traveling with my father, King Midas. | 我们当时与我父王迈达斯国王同行 |
[12:12] | When our caravan was ambushed, | 我们的队伍遇到了伏兵 |
[12:15] | Frederick bravely defended us | 弗雷德里克英勇地保护了我们 |
[12:17] | and was cut down saving my father’s life. | 他为救我父亲而丧生 |
[12:20] | It’s a fitting tribute. | 这纪念像正合适宜 |
[12:22] | The craftsmanship is– is remarkable. | 工艺真出色 |
[12:26] | I’ve never seen anything quite so lifelike. | 我还没见如此栩栩如生的 |
[12:29] | That’s because the hand you’re touching is actually Frederick’s. | 那是因为你所触摸的就是弗雷德里克的手 |
[12:33] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[12:34] | It’s not a statue. | 它不是雕像 |
[12:36] | Frederick saw the attack when no one else did | 弗雷德里克是第一个发现伏兵的人 |
[12:38] | and threw himself in front of my father, | 他用身体护住了我父亲 |
[12:40] | knocking him to safety. | 把他撞到了安全的地方 |
[12:42] | Because of my father’s curse, | 但因为我父亲的诅咒 |
[12:44] | he was instantly turned to gold. | 他瞬间变成了金人 |
[12:46] | All curses can be broken. | 任何诅咒都有破解之道 |
[12:49] | Have you tried true love’s kiss? | 你试过真爱之吻吗 |
[12:51] | Until my lips bled. | 我吻到双唇流血 |
[12:54] | The gold got in the way. | 金子阻挡了它的力量 |
[12:57] | There must be something else to do. | 一定还有其他方法 |
[13:05] | There is legend of a lake. | 据传有一座湖 |
[13:09] | Lake Nostos. | 纳斯托斯湖 |
[13:12] | Its waters are said to have magical properties | 据说它的湖水具有魔力 |
[13:14] | that can return to you something that was once lost. | 可以满足你失而复得的愿望 |
[13:17] | And yet you haven’t tried it? | 你还没有试过吗 |
[13:19] | Of course I have, | 我当然试过 |
[13:20] | But the lake is guarded by a ghastly creature | 但是有个可怕的怪物守护着湖 |
[13:22] | that drowns its victims. | 它会淹死每一个接近的人 |
[13:25] | No one who’s ever faced it has lived to return. | 去过的人无一生还 |
[13:27] | Don’t give up hope just yet. | 别放弃希望 |
[13:30] | I will face this guardian | 让我去会会这个守卫 |
[13:32] | and return with the water that will undo this wretched curse. | 然后带回能解除诅咒的湖水 |
[13:34] | None have succeeded. | 没有人成功过 |
[13:36] | None have my fearless bravery. | 没有人像我勇敢无畏 |
[13:37] | Or fearless disregard for their own safety. | 不如说是视死如归 |
[13:40] | Either way, | 无论怎样 |
[13:42] | one of us should have our happiness. | 我们总该有一个人得到幸福 |
[13:43] | And if you die, neither of us will. | 但你若死去 我们就都得不到幸福 |
[13:46] | No, not true. | 不 不对 |
[13:47] | Don’t you understand? If I succeed, | 你不明白吗 如果我成功了 |
[13:49] | you will be reunited with Frederick and your misery ends. | 你会和弗雷德里克团聚 你的苦难将结束 |
[13:52] | If I fail, | 如果我失败了 |
[13:54] | the misery that ends will be mine. | 那结束的就是我的悲剧 |
[15:08] | Oh, go on. Open it. | 快打开看看啊 |
[15:12] | What’s the occasion? | 为什么送我礼物呢 |
[15:13] | The occasion is I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[15:17] | Go on. | 打开吧 |
[15:25] | Now I know you miss your book, but with this, | 我知道你丢了童话书 但有了这个 |
[15:27] | you can do the heroics. | 你也可以做那些英勇的事 |
[15:30] | You can save the princesses. | 你可以救出公主 |
[15:32] | You can be the hero. | 做大英雄 |
[15:37] | Henry, you have to believe me. | 亨利 你要相信我 |
[15:38] | When I tore down the playground, I did it for your safety. | 我把城堡毁掉 是为了保障你的安全 |
[15:41] | Please don’t be upset with me. | 不要生我的气 |
[15:43] | I really didn’t mean to destroy your book. | 我真不是有意毁掉你的书 |
[15:49] | It’s not just the book. | 不光是书的问题 |
[15:51] | Okay. Then what is it? | 好吧 那还有什么 |
[15:52] | It’s Emma. | 艾玛 |
[15:55] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[15:59] | Regina, you got a min– | 瑞金娜 你有时… |
[16:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:03] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[16:06] | Henry, why don’t you get home and start your homework? | 亨利 你回家去做作业好吗 |
[16:08] | I’ll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner. | 我过儿就去 然后我们吃晚饭 |
[16:18] | Oh, Kathryn, what is it? | 凯思琳 怎么了 |
[16:21] | It’s David. | 戴维 |
[16:24] | He’s leaving me. | 他要离开我 |
[16:26] | That little homewrecker. | 那个”小三” |
[16:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:29] | She just couldn’t stay away, could she? | 她就是不能滚远点吗 |
[16:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:34] | Why, Mary Margaret, of course. | 当然是玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[16:36] | What’s Mary Margaret got to do with this? | 玛丽·玛格丽特与此事有什么关系呢 |
[16:39] | What’s Mary Margaret got to do with any of this? | 玛丽·玛格丽特与此事究竟有什么关系 |
[16:41] | Regina, do you know something? | 瑞金娜 你知道什么吗 |
[16:45] | They’ve been having an affair. | 他们一直有私情 |
[16:54] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:56] | How? Did you see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[16:58] | I… saw pictures. | 我看过…照片 |
[17:01] | Sidney was always looking for scandal. | 西德尼总是四处收集八卦 |
[17:03] | It sells papers. He showed me. | 那对报纸销量有益 他给我看了 |
[17:05] | I buried them of course. | 当然 我把照片藏起来了 |
[17:07] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[17:08] | – Kathryn– – Show me. | -凯思琳 -把照片给我看 |
[17:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[17:37] | Because I thought you two were working it out. | 我以为你们在修复感情 |
[17:40] | I wanted you to work it out. | 我希望你们能破镜重圆 |
[17:42] | Believe me, I want you two together. | 相信我 我希望你们在一起 |
[17:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:46] | Why do you care about any of this? | 你为什么要关心我们 |
[17:48] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[17:50] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[17:52] | A friend wouldn’t do this. | 朋友不会这么做 |
[17:53] | A friend wouldn’t lie. | 朋友不会说谎 |
[17:56] | Everyone is lying to me. | 每个人都在骗我 |
[18:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:07] | It’s a shrine to the guardian of the lake. | 湖的守护神的神龛 |
[18:10] | Every man who faces it leaves an offering here first, | 每个来访者都会先到这里供奉 |
[18:13] | asking for the creature’s mercy. | 祈求那怪物放他们一条生路 |
[18:19] | I go the rest of the way alone. | 剩下的路我自己走 |
[18:21] | No, this is for me. You have to let me come with you. | 不 这事是为了我 我要跟你一起去 |
[18:23] | No. The only life I want in my hands is my own. | 不行 我无权左右他人的生死 |
[18:30] | Good luck then. | 那么 祝你好运 |
[18:32] | And don’t forget… | 还有 别忘了… |
[18:35] | A lot of good it did them. | 怪物确实”放过”他们了 |
[19:01] | Hey. Did, uh, | 嘿 你… |
[19:03] | Did you do it? | 你说了吗 |
[19:04] | Yeah. It’s bad. | 说了 情况很糟 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:09] | No, it was, um… | 不 真的… |
[19:12] | it was really bad. | 真的很糟 |
[19:13] | But you told the truth, | 但你说了实话 |
[19:15] | so now we can pick up the pieces. | 现在我们可以收拾残局 |
[19:18] | We can start over from a real place. | 真正地开始了 |
[19:22] | Hey. I wanna see you. | 我想见你 |
[19:23] | Can I come by when you get done at school? | 你下课后我能过去吗 |
[19:25] | Of course. I’ll see you then. | 当然 到时见 |
[19:27] | And, David, you did the right thing. | 还有 戴维 你做得对 |
[19:38] | Oh! Hey. Watch where you’re going. | 嘿 看着点路 |
[19:43] | Kathryn. | 凯思琳 |
[19:44] | I’m… | 我… |
[19:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:49] | Screw you, you’re sorry. | 去你的对不起 |
[19:52] | I understand you’re upset. | 我明白你很生气 |
[19:53] | – You have every right to be. – Thank you for that insight. | -你有权生气 -谢谢你的理解 |
[19:55] | Can we please talk somewhere private? | 我们能私下谈吗 |
[19:57] | Private? | 私下 |
[19:58] | Why do you get any consideration at all? | 我何必要为你考虑 |
[20:00] | You have shown none for me– | 你可丝毫没为我考虑 |
[20:02] | either of you. All you did was lie! | 你俩都没有 只会骗我 |
[20:06] | We should have talked to you sooner, | 我们应该早点告诉你的 |
[20:07] | but we’ve been completely honest. We didn’t lie. | 但我们全都告诉你了 我们没有骗你 |
[20:11] | You didn’t lie? | 你们没骗人 |
[20:12] | You snuck around. | 你们偷偷约会 |
[20:13] | You have him break up my marriage with a pack of lies, | 你让他用一串谎话结束我们的婚姻 |
[20:16] | with some crap about not being able to connect? | 说什么无法与我心灵相契 |
[20:21] | He didn’t have any trouble connecting with you. | 看来他很轻松就与你相契了 |
[20:24] | David didn’t tell you about us? | 戴维没跟你说我们的事吗 |
[20:26] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然没 |
[20:27] | That would have been the honorable thing to do. | 那才是可敬的做法 |
[20:31] | But he said he would tell you. | 但他说他会告诉你 |
[20:33] | Well, then he lied to you, too. | 那么 他也对你撒谎了 |
[20:36] | Good luck making it work. | 祝你们能走到一起 |
[20:39] | You two deserve each other. | 你们真是一对 |
[21:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:12] | Make yourself known to me. | 出来见我 |
[21:17] | Beast! | 怪物 |
[21:19] | Show yourself. | 现身 |
[21:41] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[21:55] | You’re gonna come in? | 你不进来吗 |
[21:58] | I thought you wanted that drink. | 你不是想和我喝一杯吗 |
[21:59] | I do, but I didn’t say here. | 的确 但没说在这里 |
[22:02] | Hop on. | 上来 |
[22:03] | You want me to get on the back of that bike? | 你想让我坐你摩托后座 |
[22:05] | That’s what “Hop on” Means. | 那就是”上来”的意思 |
[22:07] | How about if we go somewhere, I drive? | 我们要去哪里 我来开车如何 |
[22:09] | How about you stop having to control everything | 不如你别什么都得说了算 |
[22:12] | and take a leap of faith? | 相信我 放手一搏 |
[22:14] | You owe me a drink. Hop on. I know a good watering hole. | 你欠我一杯酒 上来 我带你去个水井[酒馆] |
[22:18] | If you don’t, I will. | 如果你不上 我就要上了 |
[22:48] | A watering hole, literally? | 还真是一口水井[酒馆] |
[22:50] | Well, say what you want about me. | 随便你怎么看我 |
[22:52] | I always tell the truth. | 但我从不撒谎 |
[22:54] | I just thought a drink was, like, wine or whiskey. | 我以为喝一杯是指红酒或者威士忌之类的 |
[22:57] | What, do you want me to get you drunk? | 你想我把你灌醉吗 |
[22:59] | No. | 不想 |
[23:00] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[23:02] | You are optimistic. | 你这人蛮乐观的 |
[23:06] | They say there’s something special about this well. | 据说 这口井很特别 |
[23:09] | There’s even a legend. | 甚至有一个关于它的传说 |
[23:13] | They say that the water from the well | 他们说井里的水 |
[23:15] | is fed by an underground lake, | 源自于一个地下湖 |
[23:18] | and that lake has magical properties. | 那是个有魔力的湖泊 |
[23:21] | Magic? You sound like Henry. | 魔力 你说话真像亨利 |
[23:23] | Smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[23:25] | So this legend–it says that | 根据这个传说 |
[23:26] | if you drink the water from the well, | 假如你喝了井水 |
[23:28] | something lost will be returned to you. | 失去的东西就会回来 |
[23:31] | You know an awful lot about this town for being a stranger. | 作为外人 你未免太了解这镇子了 |
[23:35] | And you know very little for being the sheriff. | 而作为警长 你了解的太少了 |
[23:37] | How do you know all this? You’ve been here before? | 你如何知道这些的 你之前来过吗 |
[23:39] | I know all of this for one very simple reason. | 我知道这些的原因很简单 |
[23:44] | I read the plaque. | 我看了那块石碑 |
[23:54] | You actually believe that? | 你真的相信这个吗 |
[23:55] | I’m a writer. I have to have an open mind. | 我是个作家 我得虚怀若谷 |
[23:58] | Yeah, but magic? | 没错 但是相信魔法吗 |
[24:00] | Water is a very powerful thing. | 水是很强大的东西 |
[24:02] | Cultures as old as time have worshipped it. | 自有文明以来 人们就崇拜它了 |
[24:06] | It flows throughout all lands, connecting the entire world. | 它流经所有土地 连接了整个世界 |
[24:09] | If anything had mystical properties, | 如果说什么东西有神秘力量 |
[24:11] | if anything had magic, | 或者魔力 |
[24:14] | well, I’d say it’d be water. | 那一定是水 |
[24:18] | That’s asking a lot to believe on faith. | 你要我相信的东西可真多 |
[24:21] | If you need evidence for everything, Emma, | 如果你做任何事都需要证据 艾玛 |
[24:23] | you’re gonna find yourself stuck in one place for a long time. | 你会发现自己一直困在原地 |
[24:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:28] | Or maybe I’ll just find the truth before anyone else. | 也或许我能赶在其他之前找到真相 |
[24:32] | Well, Ms. Skeptic, | “怀疑”女士 |
[24:34] | there’s one thing I can tell you for sure | 我能很确定地告诉你一件事 |
[24:36] | that requires no leap of faith, | 用不着你放”心”一搏 |
[24:38] | and I know you’ll agree with me. | 而且我确定你会赞成 |
[24:41] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[24:43] | It’s good water. | 水很好喝 |
[25:03] | – What’s wrong with her? – I don’t know. | -她是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[25:06] | -Oh, gosh. I’m sorry. I didn’t– – Excuse me. | -天啊 抱歉 我没 -抱歉 |
[25:07] | I must not have been looking. | 我一定是没看路 |
[25:08] | Oh. You. | 是你 |
[25:10] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[25:12] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该感到羞耻 |
[25:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:31] | Would you like to know mine? | 你想知道我的名字吗 |
[25:34] | Because I can be anyone you want me to be. | 我可以随你的心愿变成任何人 |
[25:37] | Stop. | 站住 |
[25:38] | I know what you are. You’re a siren. | 我知道你是什么 你是水妖 |
[25:40] | Your deceitful words are a spell meant to lure me to my death. | 你的花言巧语只会引诱我走向死亡 |
[25:44] | I would never hurt such a brave, powerful man like yourself, | 我才不会伤害像你这样勇敢而强大的人 |
[25:49] | not when there are so many other things we could do. | 更何况我们还有很多别的事可以做 |
[25:53] | I said stop. | 我让你站住 |
[25:55] | I will not fall prey to your deceptions. | 我才不会上你的当 |
[25:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:00] | You’re immune to me. | 你居然能抵抗我的魅力 |
[26:17] | Like me more now, Charming? | 现在喜欢我点了吗 王子 |
[26:18] | No. You’re not really her. | 不 你不是她 |
[26:21] | It’s an illusion. | 这是个幻象 |
[26:23] | I know it’s not real. | 我知道这不是真的 |
[26:24] | Sometimes illusions are better than truth. | 有时候幻象比现实更美好 |
[26:28] | Everything you want | 所有你想要 |
[26:30] | that you can’t have… | 但又得不到的东西 |
[26:32] | I can give it to you. | 我都可以给你 |
[26:37] | All you have to do… | 你只要 |
[26:43] | is kiss me. | 吻我就行 |
[26:45] | I know you want to. I can feel it. | 我知道你想吻我 我感觉得到 |
[26:48] | No. | 不 |
[27:12] | No. | 不 |
[27:14] | I don’t want an illusion. | 我不需要幻象 |
[27:15] | I want reality or nothing. | 我非现实不要 |
[27:17] | This doesn’t feel real? | 这样的感觉难道不真实吗 |
[27:27] | Snow… | 白雪 |
[27:28] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[27:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:37] | No. | 不 |
[27:40] | No. It’s not you. | 不 这不是你 |
[27:41] | Yes, it is. I love you. | 没错 这是我 我爱你 |
[27:44] | No. This is not real love. | 不 这不是真爱 |
[27:46] | I’ve felt it, and this isn’t it. | 我感受过真爱 而这绝对不是 |
[27:49] | I know the difference. | 我分辨得出来 |
[27:51] | Congratulations, Prince Charming. | 祝贺你 白马王子 |
[27:54] | You’re the first. | 你可是第一个 |
[29:26] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry. I don’t know how any of this happened. | 抱歉 我不知道怎么会弄成这样 |
[29:34] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[29:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:39] | Mary Margaret, i can’t control what other people do. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 我没法掌控别人行为 |
[29:41] | No, but you can control what you do, | 没错 但你可以把握自己的行为 |
[29:44] | and you lied. | 而你撒谎了 |
[29:45] | And now everyone is calling me a tramp. | 现在所有人都说我是荡妇 |
[29:49] | Who told her? | 是谁告诉她的 |
[29:52] | That is exactly the wrong question. | 这个问题可没问到点子上 |
[29:56] | The real question is why didn’t you do what we discussed? | 真正的问题是为何你没按我们说好的做 |
[30:00] | Why didn’t you tell her? | 你为什么不告诉她 |
[30:01] | I thought we could spare her feelings. | 我以为我们可以避免伤害她的感情 |
[30:03] | Right. You thought. | 是啊 你以为 |
[30:05] | Not we. You. | 不是我们 是你 |
[30:08] | And we discussed this. | 我们已经谈过这个问题了 |
[30:11] | I didn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我不想让任何人受伤害 |
[30:14] | Now everyone is hurt. | 现在所有人都受伤害了 |
[30:17] | We had an understanding. | 我们已经达成共识了 |
[30:20] | We had an agreement. | 我们已经说好了的 |
[30:22] | But you not only lied to her, | 但你不仅对她说了谎 |
[30:24] | you lied to me. | 你对我也说了谎 |
[30:26] | Mary Margaret, please. Listen to me. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 拜托 听我说 |
[30:29] | If we want to see if– if this– | 如果我们想知道 |
[30:32] | if what we have is love… | 我们之间究竟是不是爱情 |
[30:36] | We have to do what you said. | 我们就得像你说的那样 |
[30:39] | We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on. | 我们得收拾残局 我们得重新开始 |
[30:45] | David, this isn’t love. | 戴维 这不是爱情 |
[30:49] | What we have is something else entirely. | 我们之间的感情完全是另一回事 |
[30:52] | What we have is destructive, | 它会给人带来伤害 |
[30:54] | and it has to stop. | 我们得结束这段感情 |
[30:58] | Come. | 过来 |
[31:01] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[31:05] | That we shouldn’t be together. | 我们不该在一起 |
[32:06] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[32:08] | I had no idea you were so good with plants. | 没想到你这么会种花 |
[32:13] | Better than with people, it would seem. | 似乎比社交能力强点 |
[32:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[32:19] | I thought after what happened yesterday, | 我以为经过昨天的事以后 |
[32:20] | I’d be the last person you’d want to see. | 我会是你最不想见到的人 |
[32:22] | So did I. | 我本来也这么认为 |
[32:25] | And then I thought about it, | 但后来我仔细想了想 |
[32:26] | and I realized I owed you an apology. | 我觉得我应该向你道歉 |
[32:28] | Kathryn, you don’t… | 凯思琳 你不用 |
[32:29] | I know you would never do anything to hurt me. | 我知道你永远都不会伤害我 |
[32:31] | I was just so angry | 我只是当时在气头上 |
[32:32] | and confused, and I snapped. | 心里又乱 就冲你发火了 |
[32:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:37] | I’ve just been fighting so hard to hold on to David, | 我一直在想方设法留住戴维 |
[32:40] | I’ve never stopped to ask myself why. | 但却从未问过自己为什么要这样做 |
[32:43] | He’s your husband. | 他是你的丈夫 |
[32:45] | You love each other. You always have. | 你们彼此相爱 一直如此 |
[32:47] | No. | 不 |
[32:49] | We haven’t. | 我们不相爱 |
[32:53] | See the way he looks at her? | 看到他看她的眼神了吗 |
[32:55] | He’s never looked at me like that, | 他从没这样看过我 |
[32:57] | not even before his accident. | 即使在他出事前也没有过 |
[33:00] | Kathryn, relationships take work. | 凯思琳 爱情需要努力维系 |
[33:04] | You can’t give up so easily. | 你不能轻言放弃 |
[33:07] | Have you ever been in love? | 你曾爱过谁吗 |
[33:10] | Yes. | 爱过 |
[33:12] | Once. | 爱过一次 |
[33:14] | Then you’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[33:17] | Because what I’m coming to understand is… | 因为我现在终于意识到 |
[33:19] | is that I haven’t. | 我从未爱过 |
[33:21] | What they have is real. It’s true. | 他们拥有的才是真实的 真正的爱 |
[33:26] | My marriage to David– | 我和戴维的婚姻 |
[33:28] | it just was like an illusion. | 就像幻觉一样 |
[33:30] | I don’t know how it happened, but it was never real. | 我不知道为何会这样 但它从来都不是真的 |
[33:34] | I know that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[33:37] | The way David looks at Mary Margaret… | 戴维看玛丽·玛格丽特的眼神 |
[33:40] | that’s what I want for me… | 正是我想要的 |
[33:43] | And I’m gonna go out there and I’m gonna find it. | 我要去大千世界 寻找我自己的爱情 |
[33:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[33:48] | I’m sticking to my plan. I’m moving to Boston… | 我要坚持原计划 搬去波士顿 |
[33:52] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[33:53] | If I stay here, I’ll never be happy. | 如果我待在这里 永远都不会快乐 |
[33:56] | And what about David? | 那戴维怎么办 |
[33:58] | I wrote him a letter– | 我给他写了一封信 |
[33:59] | him and Mary Margaret. | 写给他和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[34:01] | I told them they should be together. | 我告诉他们 他们应该在一起 |
[34:03] | Uh, I’m sorry. You did what? | 什么 你干了什么 |
[34:05] | I can’t see him, not now. | 我现在无法面对他 |
[34:07] | It’s just too painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[34:14] | I’m gonna miss you, Regina. | 我会想你的 瑞金娜 |
[34:17] | You’ve been a good friend to me. | 你一直是我的好朋友 |
[34:20] | You’re really going? | 你真的要去吗 |
[34:23] | You know, it’s funny. | 有趣的是 |
[34:24] | I’ve always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke, | 我一直对离开童话镇有种无端的恐惧 |
[34:27] | like something just was holding me back. Is that crazy? | 就像有东西牵制着我 很奇怪吧 |
[34:31] | No. | 不奇怪 |
[34:33] | Change is always frightening. | 变化总令人恐惧 |
[34:36] | But you know what, Kathryn? | 但你知道吗 凯思琳 |
[34:38] | This just may be what you need. | 也许这正是你需要的 |
[34:43] | Maybe you’ll find what you’re looking for. | 或许你能找到你想要的 |
[34:59] | Water from Lake Nostos, | 纳斯托斯湖的湖水 |
[35:01] | as requested. | 依你所求 |
[35:02] | Remarkable! | 不可思议 |
[35:04] | But how did you manage to slay the beast? | 你是如何战胜水怪的 |
[35:06] | Oh, the fate of your true love was at stake, | 事关你爱人的命运 |
[35:08] | and it was a battle I couldn’t afford to lose. | 这是场绝不能输的战役 |
[35:46] | Abigail, what happened to me? | 艾比盖尔 我出什么事了 |
[35:48] | You were trapped, but now you’re free. | 你被困住了 但你现在自由了 |
[35:58] | This is James. | 他是詹姆斯 |
[36:02] | He’s the one who freed you. | 就是他让你重获自由 |
[36:06] | I am forever indebted to you. | 你的恩情我永世都无法还清了 |
[36:08] | Well, pay me back by walking down the aisle… | 若想回报我 就与你真心所爱之人 |
[36:12] | with someone you truly belong with. | 步入婚姻的殿堂吧 |
[36:15] | And perhaps giving me a horse and supplies for a journey as well. | 或许还可以送我一匹马和一些远行的物品 |
[36:19] | Done. | 没问题 |
[36:20] | Thank you… | 谢谢… |
[36:22] | so much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:24] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[36:26] | To find Snow White. | 去找白雪公主 |
[36:27] | You are going after her. | 你要去把她找回来 |
[36:30] | True love isn’t easy, | 真爱不易得到 |
[36:33] | but it must be fought for, | 但必须努力争取 |
[36:35] | because once you find it, | 因为一旦找到了真爱 |
[36:38] | it can never be replaced. | 就永远无法替代 |
[36:43] | How will you know where to find her? | 你怎么知道去哪找她 |
[36:44] | Well, a bird helped me track her down once. | 曾经有只鸟帮我找到了她 |
[36:47] | Hopefully, it can again. | 希望这次也能成功 |
[36:48] | Well, then good luck. | 那就祝你好运吧 |
[36:52] | Oh, and, James, please make haste. | 詹姆斯 还有 动作要快 |
[36:55] | When King George discovers | 乔治国王如果发现 |
[36:56] | that the union of the kingdoms has been ruined, | 王国间的政治联姻泡汤了 |
[36:58] | he will come after you. | 他会追杀你的 |
[37:00] | Some people will stop at nothing | 有些人就会这样 |
[37:01] | to destroy the happiness of others. | 不惜一切毁掉别人的幸福 |
[37:50] | Wow! I love that game. | 我超喜欢这个游戏的 |
[37:53] | “Space Paranoids,” right? | 叫”疯狂太空” 对吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. My mom got it for me. | 对 我妈买给我的 |
[37:58] | I used to play that all the time when I was a kid. | 我小时候一玩就是一整天 |
[38:01] | Relax. It’s all in the wrists. | 放松 全靠腕部力量 |
[38:09] | My mom’s picking me up in, like, five minutes. | 我妈还有五分钟就来接我了 |
[38:12] | All right, I’ll be quick then. | 好吧 那我就快点说 |
[38:13] | I just have something I’d like to give you. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[38:18] | You found it! Where’d you get it? | 你找到了 在哪找到的 |
[38:20] | I found it in a gutter. | 在排水沟里 |
[38:22] | It must have fallen off the dump truck on the way to the junkyard | 估计是垃圾车去垃圾场时掉下来的 |
[38:25] | and got tossed around in the rain | 掉在雨中 |
[38:26] | and somehow made its way back to me. | 不知怎的 让我找到了 |
[38:27] | Wow. That’s crazy. | 天啊 太不可思议了 |
[38:30] | What other explanation could there be? | 还会有其他什么可能呢 |
[38:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:35] | Well, whatever happened, | 无论发生了什么 |
[38:37] | it came back to me. | 它回到我身边了 |
[38:39] | Maybe it means our luck is changing. | 或许这意味着我们的好运要来了 |
[38:41] | Operation Cobra is back on. | “眼镜蛇行动”再度启动 |
[38:43] | It’s a sign. | 这是一种启示 |
[38:45] | Things are gonna be better. | 一切都会好起来 |
[38:46] | I hope you’re right, kid. | 希望你是对的 孩子 |
[38:48] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[39:00] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[39:03] | Snow White! | 白雪 |
[39:11] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[39:13] | Are you there?! | 你在吗 |
[39:14] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[39:16] | She never came back after she went to find you. | 自从她去找你 就再也没回来过 |
[39:23] | Then I’ll find her. | 那我要找到她 |
[39:25] | I will always find her. | 我总是能找到她 |
[39:27] | And I will convince her that we belong together. | 我要说服她 我们是彼此的归宿 |
[39:30] | I will always fight for her, no matter what comes between us. | 不论有什么艰难险阻 我永远会为她而努力争取 |
[39:32] | It won’t be much of a fight. | 用不着争取什么 |
[39:34] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[39:36] | Snow wants to be with you more than anything. | 白雪不知道有多么想和你在一起 |
[39:40] | Don’t mock me. | 别和我开玩笑了 |
[39:42] | Snow told me that we can’t be together | 白雪说我们不能在一起 |
[39:44] | because she doesn’t love me. | 是因为她不爱我 |
[39:47] | She left here to break up your wedding | 她离开这里 想去阻止你结婚 |
[39:49] | because she’s in love with you. | 正是因为她爱你 |
[39:53] | Unless something changed her mind along the way. | 除非 有什么事让她改主意了 |
[39:58] | Not something. | 不是什么事 |
[40:00] | Someone. | 是某个人 |
[40:01] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[40:03] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[40:04] | That’s someone. King george. | 那就是”某个人” 乔治国王 |
[40:06] | Bring me his head! | 拿下他的人头 |
[40:09] | Come on! | 快上马 |
[40:15] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[40:37] | You feel like talking about it yet? | 想聊聊吗 |
[40:40] | Nope. | 不想 |
[40:44] | You wanna be alone? | 那你想一个人待着吗 |
[40:47] | Nope. | 不想 |