时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, an evil queen | 很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后 |
[00:02] | banished every storybook character you’ve ever known | 把大家熟知的童话人物 |
[00:05] | to our world. | 流放到了我们的世界 |
[00:07] | Who knows the truth | 究竟谁知道事实 |
[00:08] | and who can break the spell? | 能够破解她施下的的诅咒 |
[00:11] | You don’t play with the curse. | 你不能和诅咒作对 |
[00:13] | There is no place for us together. | 因为我们俩不可能在一起 |
[00:15] | If I drink that, I’ll no longer love him? | 如果我喝了这个 我就能不再爱他吗 |
[00:17] | You won’t even remember who he is. | 你甚至会不记得他是谁 |
[00:19] | I told him they should be together. | 我告诉他 他们应该在一起 |
[00:21] | – Bring me his head! – Come on! | -拿下他的人头 -快上马 |
[00:23] | It’s been 24 hours since Kathryn went missing. | 凯思琳已经失踪24个小时了 |
[00:25] | There’s a human heart inside it. | 匣子里有一颗人类心脏 |
[00:27] | We found fingerprints. They were Mary Margaret’s. | 我们发现了指纹 是玛丽·玛格丽特的 |
[00:44] | Red, look out! | 小红帽 当心 |
[00:50] | We need to move. They found us. | 我们得动身了 他们发现我们了 |
[00:56] | Go. I’ll take care of them. | 你先走 我来对付他们 |
[00:57] | Red, I’m not leaving you. | 小红帽 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[00:59] | Find Snow. That’s all that matters. Find her! | 找到白雪才是要紧事 去找她 |
[01:01] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[01:06] | I’m giving you a head start. | 替你拖住他们 |
[01:32] | Please turn to the right. | 向右转 |
[01:33] | Emma, this is a mistake. I didn’t kill Kathryn. | 艾玛 你抓错人了 我没杀凯思琳 |
[01:36] | Of course you didn’t. | 我知道你没杀她 |
[01:37] | But while I am your friend, I am also the sheriff, | 我虽是你的朋友 但也是警长 |
[01:39] | and I have to go where the evidence leads. | 我得跟着证据查案 |
[01:41] | Which points to me? | 有证据说我是凶手 |
[01:43] | Emma, yesterday it was David. | 艾玛 昨天还是戴维有嫌疑 |
[01:46] | There’s something not right here. | 这事明摆着有蹊跷 |
[01:48] | I know, but your fingerprints were on that box, | 我知道 不过匣子上是你的指纹 |
[01:51] | and his are not… | 不是戴维的 |
[01:52] | So now we have to deal with…this. | 所以现在我们得照章办事 |
[01:55] | Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn’s heart | 有证据表明我把凯思琳的心挖出来 |
[01:59] | and buried it in the woods? This is insane. | 然后埋在林子里了 这太疯狂了 |
[02:02] | If I don’t book you, with all this evidence, | 以现有的证据 如果我不把你记录在案 |
[02:04] | it’s gonna look like favoritism. | 就会像是我在偏袒你 |
[02:07] | And then Regina will have cause and she will fire me, | 瑞金娜就有理由把我解职 |
[02:09] | and then you know what she’ll do? | 然后呢 |
[02:09] | She’ll bring in someone who will railroad you. | 她会找个以莫须有罪名关你入狱的人来 |
[02:12] | So please, just try to be patient and trust me. | 所以拜托你 耐心点 相信我 |
[02:15] | We can’t even move forward till we verify | 如果不能确定那颗心是凯思琳的 |
[02:17] | the heart belonged to Kathryn, | 就不能有任何行动 |
[02:18] | and I am still waiting for the DNA test results. | 我还在等DNA测试结果 |
[02:21] | But in the meantime, you need to bear with me. | 不过在这期间你得配合我 |
[02:25] | I have to ask you a few questions. | 我得问你些问题 |
[02:29] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[02:30] | I would never hurt anyone. | 我绝不会伤害任何人 |
[02:55] | Snow? What are you– | 白雪 你在 |
[02:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:58] | Getting rid of the vermin in this house. | 清除屋子里的害虫 |
[03:10] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[03:13] | It’s dinnertime. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[03:14] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[03:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:18] | We made something extra special tonight. | 我们今晚为你准备了特别的东西 |
[03:26] | She’s out of control. | 她完全失控了 |
[03:32] | Somebody died? | 死人了吗 |
[03:34] | Snow, why don’t you have a seat? | 白雪 你先坐下吧 |
[03:36] | Oh! Why is there a dirty cricket in here? | 怎么会有只臭蟋蟀 |
[03:39] | Uh, my name is Jiminy, | 我叫杰米尼 |
[03:41] | and your friends have asked me to be here tonight. | 你的朋友们请我来的 |
[03:43] | They’re concerned about you | 他们很担心你 |
[03:44] | and they have something they’d like to say. | 并且有话想对你说 |
[03:47] | Grumpy, why don’t you start? | 爱生气 要不你先开始 |
[03:49] | “Snow White, | 白雪 |
[03:51] | you’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[03:53] | You’ve become angry, irritable, and downright mean.” | 你变得爱生气 暴躁 对人尖酸刻薄 |
[03:56] | Changed? | 变了 |
[03:57] | And who are you to tell me I’ve changed? | 你算老几 凭什么这么说 |
[04:00] | Snow, please, these are your friends, | 白雪 在座的都是你的朋友 |
[04:02] | and we’re all here because we–we care about you. | 我们今天聚在一起 是因为我们关心你 |
[04:05] | Who wants to go next? | 谁下一个说 |
[04:08] | “You brought bales of straw into the house last night. | 你昨晚带回一捆稻草 |
[04:12] | Even though you know that I’m a… | 可是你知道我过… |
[04:19] | Allergic.” | 过敏 |
[04:19] | You are allergic to everything. | 你对什么都过敏 |
[04:22] | You broke my mug! | 你把我的杯子打碎了 |
[04:24] | You’re lucky it wasn’t that mug you call a face! | 你该庆幸我打的是杯子而不是你的脸 |
[04:26] | You are the worst, most nasty, horrible– | 你真是最坏的 最恶毒的 最可怕的… |
[04:30] | Enough! Look what you’re doing to Happy. | 够了 看看你把开心果变成什么样了 |
[04:35] | That potion you took– | 你喝的这个魔药 |
[04:36] | the one that erased the prince from your mind– | 那个让你忘掉王子的药水 |
[04:38] | you haven’t been the same since you drank it. | 你喝了之后就完全变了一个人 |
[04:40] | That helped me forget whatever or whomever I needed to forget, | 魔药让我想忘记什么就忘记什么 |
[04:44] | and I am clearly better off for it. | 显然我喝了之后就好多了 |
[04:47] | That potion was the solution, not the problem. | 这个魔药是解药 而不是问题 |
[04:51] | The problem is that I’m living here, | 问题在于我住在这里 |
[04:53] | in a house full of dwarves instead of in my palace, | 跟一群矮人住在一起 而不在我的宫殿 |
[04:58] | with my father, as a princess, | 做为公主跟我父王一起生活 |
[05:00] | but I can’t do that anymore, can I? | 可我不能回到过去了 |
[05:01] | Because he was murdered, | 因为他被杀了 |
[05:02] | murdered by the same woman | 而杀害他的女人 |
[05:04] | who sent a huntsman to kill me! | 还派了一个猎人来杀我 |
[05:05] | Snow, your anger towards the Queen is understandable. | 白雪 你对巫后的愤怒是可以理解的 |
[05:09] | It’s just not fair to take it out on your friends. | 可是把愤怒撒在你的朋友身上是不对的 |
[05:19] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[05:22] | I should be taking it out on her. | 我应该撒在她头上 |
[05:25] | Oh, wait. Revenge is not the answer. | 等等 复仇不是解决之道 |
[05:28] | No, it’s gonna change you. | 复仇会改变你的 |
[05:28] | It’ll turn you into something darker than you can imagine. | 它会让你变得难以想象的邪恶 |
[05:30] | You don’t want to go there. | 你可别那么做 |
[05:31] | – Oh, no, no. – Good news, fellas | -别别 -好消息 各位 |
[05:33] | You can quit your complaining, because I’m leaving. | 你们不必再抱怨了 因为我要走了 |
[05:35] | I have more important things to do. | 我有更重要的事情要做 |
[05:37] | Wait. Don’t go! | 等等 别走 |
[05:38] | – Snow. – Don’t do this! | -白雪 -别这么做 |
[05:40] | – Wait. – No! | -等等 -别 |
[05:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:45] | To kill the Queen. | 杀了巫后 |
[06:04] | Hello, Ms. Blanchard. | 你好 布兰切特女士 |
[06:07] | What is she doing here? | 她在这做什么 |
[06:08] | She asked to be here as a third party | 她要求作为第三方在场 |
[06:09] | to make sure that I stay impartial. | 以确保我能公正不阿 |
[06:12] | It can only help you. | 这样对你有利 |
[06:16] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐瞒的 |
[06:19] | Ask me anything. | 随便问吧 |
[06:24] | The heart was found buried near the old toll bridge. | 心脏被人埋在老收费桥附近 |
[06:27] | It had been cut out by what appears to be a hunting knife. | 看起来是用猎刀割下来的 |
[06:30] | Have you ever been to that bridge before? | 你曾经去过那座桥吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. Many times. | 去过 很多次 |
[06:36] | It’s where David and I liked to meet. | 那是我和戴维的”老地方” |
[06:38] | – Mr. Nolan. – Yes. | -也就是诺兰先生 -对 |
[06:41] | And you met there… | 你们见面… |
[06:44] | for what purpose? | 是出于什么理由 |
[06:47] | We were having an affair. | 我们在私会 |
[06:50] | I’m not proud of what happened. | 我并不为我们的事感到自豪 |
[06:52] | And I’m sorry, but that doesn’t change the fact | 我很抱歉 可是事实就是事实 |
[06:55] | that I did not kill Kathryn. | 我没有杀死凯思琳 |
[07:00] | Ever seen this before? | 你见过这个吗 |
[07:05] | Yes. It’s my jewelry box. | 见过 是我的首饰盒 |
[07:08] | That’s what we found the heart in. | 心脏就是装在这个里面的 |
[07:11] | Don’t you see what’s happening here? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[07:14] | Someone stole that box and put the heart in it. | 有人把我的盒子偷走 把心脏装在里面 |
[07:16] | I didn’t have anything to do with it. I’m innocent! | 这和我无关 我是无辜的 |
[07:18] | Ms. Blanchard, | 布兰切特女士 |
[07:19] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:21] | I know what you’re going through. | 我理解你的心情 |
[07:23] | I know what it’s like to lose someone you love, | 我知道失去挚爱的人是什么滋味 |
[07:26] | to be publicly humiliated. | 当众受人羞辱是什么滋味 |
[07:28] | It put me in a very dark place, | 痛苦让我身陷阴霾 |
[07:30] | changed me. | 改变了我 |
[07:33] | I can only imagine what losing David Nolan did to you. | 难以想象失去戴维·诺兰给你的创伤 |
[07:35] | But I haven’t changed. | 可是我没变 |
[07:36] | I’m still the same person I’ve always been, | 我还是那个我 |
[07:39] | a good person. | 一个好人 |
[07:40] | I did not do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[07:42] | Can I speak to you in the hallway, please? | 能和你去走廊上说句话吗 |
[07:54] | I told you to leave the questioning to me. | 我说了 让我来审问她 |
[07:57] | How do you know she didn’t do it? | 你怎么知道不是她干的呢 |
[07:59] | If that box was stolen from her as she claims, | 如果盒子正如她所言是被偷走的 |
[08:01] | don’t you think there’d be signs of a break-in? | 公寓里不是该有被人闯入的迹象吗 |
[08:05] | You’re her roommate. Tell me. | 你是她室友 请你告诉我 |
[08:07] | Has there been a break-in? | 有人闯入过你们家吗 |
[08:09] | She is a woman who’s had her heart broken, | 她是个被人伤透了心的女人 |
[08:11] | and that… | 而这… |
[08:13] | that can make you do unspeakable things. | 能让人做出极其恶毒的事 |
[08:45] | It’ll heal… | 你的伤… |
[08:47] | eventually. | 最终会痊愈的 |
[08:49] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:49] | Information. Where’s the Queen? | 情报 皇后在哪儿 |
[08:53] | And why would I tell you? | 我为何要告诉你 |
[08:57] | Do you know what a diamond is? | 你知道钻石是什么吗 |
[09:00] | It’s the strongest substance known to man or beast– | 那是这世界上最坚硬的物质 |
[09:02] | beautiful, precious, | 美丽夺目 珍贵无比 |
[09:04] | nearly impervious to destruction. | 几乎坚不可摧 |
[09:07] | Nearly. | 但只是几乎 |
[09:11] | This… | 而这个… |
[09:12] | this is an ax from the dwarf mines. | 这是把矮人用来采矿的锄头 |
[09:14] | It’s a special blade. | 它的刀刃很特殊 |
[09:16] | It can, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[09:18] | actually cut a diamond. | 它能切割钻石哦 |
[09:23] | Imagine what it can do to human flesh… | 想想它能给肉体凡胎造成怎样的伤害 |
[09:27] | soft, pliable, | 你那又软又韧 |
[09:29] | – tender flesh. – She’s at her castle, | -脆弱的躯体 -她在自己的城堡里 |
[09:33] | but only for the night. | 但她只待一晚 |
[09:34] | In the morning, she leaves for the Summer Palace. | 明早 她会出发去夏宫 |
[09:36] | Please! That’s all I know. | 求你了 我只知道这些 |
[09:39] | That Summer Palace was built for my mother. | 那座夏宫是为我母亲而建的 |
[09:49] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[09:52] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[09:54] | I’m going to kill the Queen. | 我要去杀皇后 |
[09:56] | By stealing the armor off a knight? | 所以要偷骑士的盔甲吗 |
[09:58] | Whatever I have to do to get into the castle. | 只要能潜入城堡我会不择手段 |
[10:01] | So get out of my way. | 所以别挡我的路 |
[10:04] | I have to get there before she departs. | 我得在她离开之前赶到那里 |
[10:06] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:07] | You really think this disguise is gonna fool anybody? | 你真以为这副伪装能骗过谁吗 |
[10:10] | I’m getting in there. | 我无论如何都要潜入城堡 |
[10:12] | Listen to yourself! | 听听你自己说的话 |
[10:14] | All you care about is revenge. | 你只在乎复仇 |
[10:15] | You can’t even see reality anymore. | 都看不清现实了 |
[10:17] | What I don’t need is | 我可不需要 |
[10:18] | to be lectured by a dwarf with a bad attitude. | 一个坏脾气的矮人来说教我 |
[10:21] | I didn’t come here to lecture you. | 我不是来说教你的 |
[10:24] | I came here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[10:25] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[10:27] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[10:28] | By taking you back to Rumplestiltskin. | 把你带回侏儒怪那里 |
[10:31] | He’s the one who gave you the potion in the first place, | 是他给了你魔药 |
[10:34] | the one that took away all your memories of your prince. | 那魔药夺走了你有关王子的一切记忆 |
[10:36] | If anyone can give ’em back to you, it’s him. | 那么能帮你恢复记忆的 也非他莫属 |
[10:38] | I don’t want my memories back. That’s why I took the potion. | 我不想恢复记忆 所以我才喝了魔药 |
[10:42] | And it changed you. | 但它改变了你 |
[10:44] | Maybe he can at least bring you back | 也许他至少能把你 |
[10:45] | to the person you used to be. | 变成原来的样子 |
[10:48] | He’s the most powerful man in the world. | 他是这世上最强大的人 |
[10:51] | He can do anything. | 他无所不能 |
[10:54] | Anything? | 无所不能吗 |
[11:12] | Henry. What are you doing here? | 亨利 你来这里做什么 |
[11:14] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么没去上学 |
[11:15] | We have to help Ms. Blanchard. | 我们得帮帮布兰切特老师 |
[11:17] | I am helping her. That’s why I’m searching the apartment. | 我就在帮她 所以我才搜查公寓 |
[11:19] | But you gotta go home. | 但你得回家了 |
[11:20] | Not gonna happen. | 没门 |
[11:25] | Just stay out of the way. | 那就别给我添乱 |
[11:26] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[11:29] | I’m trying to see if maybe someone broke in. | 我想看看之前是否有人闯入 |
[11:32] | Looking for busted doorjambs, broken glass, | 找门框被撬或玻璃被打碎的痕迹 |
[11:35] | muddy boot prints– that kind of thing. | 或是泥脚印什么的 |
[11:37] | So you think someone’s setting her up. | 这么说 你觉得有人在陷害她 |
[11:39] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[11:40] | The only problem is nobody’s got a motive. | 但唯一的问题是没人有动机 |
[11:43] | My mom does. | 我妈妈就有 |
[11:44] | Regina? | 瑞金娜吗 |
[11:45] | She hates Snow White. | 她恨白雪公主 |
[11:48] | Hey, you wanted a motive. | 怎么了 是你要找动机的 |
[11:50] | Well, I don’t think “She hates Snow White” | 我认为”她恨白雪公主” |
[11:52] | will hold up in a court, Henry. | 在法庭上站不住脚 亨利 |
[12:29] | Did you find something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t think that hot chocolate’s gonna drink itself. | 那杯热巧可不会自己喝掉自己 |
[13:08] | You’re upset about your teacher, aren’t you? | 你为你老师的事情难过呢 是吗 |
[13:10] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[13:12] | Why can’t anyone see it? | 为什么大家都看不出呢 |
[13:14] | Cause most people just see what’s right in front of them. | 因为大多数人只看得见摆在眼前的事情 |
[13:17] | And I don’t think you’re gonna find the answers you want | 而且我想你在那个杯子的杯底 |
[13:19] | at the bottom of that mug. | 也找不到你要的答案 |
[13:21] | Then where? | 那在哪能找到 |
[13:23] | That book in your bag? | 你包里的那本书 |
[13:26] | You know I’m a writer. | 你知道我是个作家 |
[13:28] | So I’m partial finding my answers in the literary form. | 所以我倾向于从文字中寻找答案 |
[13:32] | It’s just a book. | 这只不过是本书 |
[13:35] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:39] | I think we both know that’s not the case. | 我想我们都知道不止如此 |
[13:41] | Can I get a water please? | 麻烦给我杯水 |
[13:47] | What do you know about it? | 关于这本书 你知道些什么 |
[13:50] | I know it’s a book of stories. | 我知道这是一本故事书 |
[13:52] | Aren’t all books? | 哪本书不是呢 |
[13:54] | Stories… that really happened. | 真实发生过的故事 |
[13:58] | You think my book is real? | 你觉得我的书是真的 |
[14:01] | As real as I am. | 和我一样真实 |
[14:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:04] | Let’s just say that, uh…I’m a believer, | 这样说吧…我是信徒 |
[14:10] | And I want to help others see the light. | 我想帮其他人看清真相 |
[14:12] | That, my friend, that’s why I’m here. | 我的朋友 这就是我来这儿的目的 |
[14:15] | But I already believe. | 但我已经相信了啊 |
[14:17] | Oh, I’m not here for you, buddy. | 伙计 我可不是为你而来 |
[14:19] | I’m here for Emma. | 我是为艾玛而来 |
[14:21] | So you want to get her to believe? | 这么说你是想让她相信吗 |
[14:23] | Why don’t you just tell her? | 你为什么不直接告诉她 |
[14:25] | Well, there are some people– like you and me– | 有一些人 比如你我 |
[14:28] | We can go on faith, | 我们能依靠信仰 |
[14:30] | but others, like Emma, they need proof. | 但其他人 比如艾玛 却需要证据 |
[14:34] | Last time I tried to find proof, I got trapped in a sinkhole. | 上次我去找证据时 被困在排水口里了 |
[14:37] | There are less dangerous places to look. | 你可以去不那么危险的地方看看 |
[15:16] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手举起来 |
[15:22] | Second thought, don’t. | 我改主意了 不必举手了 |
[15:29] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[15:30] | She’s crazy. She had a pickax. | 她疯了 她拿着锄头 |
[15:33] | She threatened to skin me. | 威胁说要扒了我的皮 |
[15:34] | The Evil Queen? | 邪恶的巫后吗 |
[15:35] | No. Snow White. | 不 是白雪公主 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么 |
[15:39] | She said she wanted to kill the Queen. | 她说她要杀了皇后 |
[15:41] | I’ve never seen someone so bloodthirsty. | 我从没见过如此残忍的人 |
[15:43] | No. Snow is not bloodthirsty. | 不 白雪不残忍 |
[15:45] | She is not a killer. I know her. | 她不会杀人 我了解她 |
[15:48] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许你不了解 |
[15:58] | Hey. Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:00] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[16:02] | These accusations against Mary Margaret– | 对玛丽·玛格丽特的那些指控 |
[16:05] | They’ve been gnawing away at me. | 让我辗转不安 |
[16:06] | She didn’t do this. | 不是她干的 |
[16:12] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我理解你此刻的心情 |
[16:14] | It’s painful when someone we care about betrays us. | 被我们在乎的人背叛是很痛苦的 |
[16:17] | She’s a good person. I know her. | 她是个好人 我了解她 |
[16:20] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许你不了解 |
[16:21] | Maybe you just want to. | 或许你只是一厢情愿 |
[16:24] | Everyone has a dark side, David. | 每个人都有阴暗面 戴维 |
[16:26] | Yeah, sure, but having a dark side | 话是这么说 但是有阴暗面 |
[16:28] | and doing something so evil– | 和做出如此邪恶的事情 |
[16:31] | That’s a different thing. That’s not what she is. | 是完全不同的 她不是这样的人 |
[16:33] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[16:34] | I always believe that evil isn’t born. | 我一直相信邪恶不是与生俱来的 |
[16:38] | It’s made. | 而是现实造就 |
[16:39] | All due respect, Regina, | 恕我直言 瑞金娜 |
[16:41] | I don’t think you know much about evil. | 我觉得你不了解什么是邪恶 |
[16:46] | Well, if she didn’t do it, then who did? | 如果不是她干的 那是谁干的 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out. | 不知道 我一直在想这个 |
[16:51] | But those blackouts I’ve been having– | 只是之前我发生了几次记忆缺失 |
[16:53] | they made everything so hazy. | 搞得我弄不清状况 |
[16:55] | Please tell me you’re not accusing yourself. | 你这不是在指控自己有罪吧 |
[16:58] | You know, maybe if I could clear up my missing time, | 如果我能回忆起我失去的记忆 |
[17:00] | I could prove Mary Margaret’s innocence. | 说不定能证明玛丽·玛格丽特是无辜的 |
[17:02] | You’re very sweet, David. | 你人真好 戴维 |
[17:05] | But you’re also wrong. | 但你错了 |
[17:07] | Evil doesn’t always look evil. | 邪恶并不写在脸上 |
[17:10] | Sometimes it’s staring right at us, | 有时它近在眼前 |
[17:14] | and we don’t even realize it. | 而我们却毫无察觉 |
[17:17] | The heating vent? | 暖气口 |
[17:19] | Emma, I don’t even know | 艾玛 我都不知道 |
[17:20] | where the heating vent in my bedroom is. | 卧室里的暖气口在哪 |
[17:22] | Well, someone did, and they put a hunting knife in there. | 有人知道 而且还在里面放了一把猎刀 |
[17:24] | I checked for signs of a break-in, but there weren’t any. | 我查找了强行闯入的痕迹 但没有发现 |
[17:30] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[17:31] | Of course I do. | 我当然相信你 |
[17:32] | But what I think doesn’t matter. | 但我信不信不重要 |
[17:34] | The evidence is piling up by the hour. | 现在证据越来越多 |
[17:36] | Okay, what are you saying? | 好吧 你想说什么 |
[17:37] | I’m saying you should think about hiring a lawyer. | 我想说 你应该考虑雇个律师 |
[17:40] | An excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[17:43] | Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 |
[17:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[17:45] | Offering my legal services. | 提供法律服务 |
[17:48] | You’re a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[17:49] | Ever wondered why I was so adept at contracts? | 你就没想过我写合同怎么如此信手拈来 |
[17:51] | I’ve been following the details of your case, Ms. Blanchard. | 我一直在留意你案件的详情 布兰切特女士 |
[17:54] | And I think you’d be well-advised to bring me on as your counsel. | 我认为你雇我做你的律师将是明智之举 |
[17:56] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[17:57] | Well, because the sheriff had me arrested | 警长曾逮捕过我 |
[17:59] | for nearly beating a man to death, | 因为我几乎打死一个人 |
[18:00] | and I managed to persuade the judge to drop the charges. | 而我成功说服法官撤诉 |
[18:03] | Asserting your influence isn’t what’s needed here. | 我们不需要你展示自己的影响力 |
[18:05] | We need to find the truth. | 我们需要查明真相 |
[18:06] | Exerting influence may be exactly what’s needed here. | 发挥影响力也许正是你们需要的 |
[18:08] | What’s needed here is for me to do my job. | 我们需要的是我尽职查案 |
[18:10] | Well, no one’s stopping you. I’m only here to help. | 没人拦着你啊 我只是来帮忙的 |
[18:12] | Enough. | 别吵了 |
[18:13] | Please go. | 请你离开 |
[18:15] | – You heard her. – No, I was talking to you. | -你听到了吧 -不 我是和你说的 |
[18:19] | Oh, Emma, he’s right. I need help. | 艾玛 他说的对 我需要帮助 |
[18:21] | And you need to do your job, or else I’m screwed. | 你得好好查案 否则我就完了 |
[18:25] | So just please, | 所以 拜托 |
[18:28] | do your job the best you can, | 尽全力查明真相 |
[18:29] | and you’ll prove me innocent. | 你能证明我的清白 |
[18:31] | Until you do, I need some practical help. | 在此之前 我需要点实际帮助 |
[18:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:36] | This is in Ms. Blanchard’s best interests. | 这是为了布兰切特女士好 |
[18:40] | Good luck, Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 祝你好运 |
[18:43] | I hope your best interests are what he’s looking out for. | 我希望他这么做 真的是为了你好 |
[18:55] | I can’t pay you. | 我雇不起你 |
[18:57] | I didn’t ask for money. | 我不要钱 |
[18:59] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么这么做 |
[19:02] | Let’s just say… | 这样说吧 |
[19:04] | I’m invested in your future. | 我在投资你的未来 |
[19:09] | The potion you gave Snow– | 你给白雪的魔药 |
[19:12] | It changed her. She’s not the same. | 改变了她 她变得不一样了 |
[19:14] | Well, of course it changed her. | 当然会改变她 |
[19:17] | It took away her love, | 它夺走了她的爱 |
[19:18] | left a big hole in her heart. | 在她的心中留下了一个大洞 |
[19:20] | There is no cure for what she’s got. | 她已经无可救药 |
[19:23] | The person she was… | 曾经的她 |
[19:28] | there’s no way to bring her back. | 再也回不来了 |
[19:32] | No potion can bring back true love. | 没有哪剂药能带回真爱 |
[19:36] | Love… | 爱 |
[19:38] | Is the most powerful magic of all, | 是最强大的魔力 |
[19:41] | The only magic I haven’t been able to bottle. | 是唯一一种我没能收集的魔力 |
[19:43] | If you can bottle love, | 如果你将真爱封存 |
[19:47] | you can do anything. | 那你就无所不能 |
[19:49] | But you don’t care about that, do ya? | 但你对这个没兴趣 对吧 |
[19:54] | Now what is it you really want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[19:57] | I want your help… | 我想让你帮我 |
[20:00] | To kill the Queen. | 杀了巫后 |
[20:01] | Now we’re talking, dearie. | 这就对了 亲爱的 |
[20:04] | Snow, don’t. | 白雪 别这样 |
[20:09] | Now what is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[20:13] | This… is how you kill the Queen. | 这 是可以杀死巫后的东西 |
[20:17] | How will that help me get into the castle? | 我拿着这个怎么进城堡 |
[20:19] | No, no, no. That’s impossible. | 不不不 那是不可能的 |
[20:21] | You have to kill her when she’s on the move, | 你要杀她 得等她离城 |
[20:24] | when she’s on her way… | 在她去往… |
[20:26] | to the Summer Palace. | 夏宫的路上下手 |
[20:30] | Fire the arrow from this spot here, | 在此地放箭 |
[20:33] | and you’ll be hidden from sight. | 没人会看到你 |
[20:36] | An arrow fired from this bow | 从这把弓射出去的箭 |
[20:39] | will give you exactly what you need. | 将满足你的心愿 |
[20:43] | It always finds its target. | 百分百中靶 |
[20:45] | I can’t stand by. | 我看不下去了 |
[20:47] | If you take that weapon, you do it alone. | 你若拿走这件武器 你就自己行动吧 |
[20:49] | That was always my plan. | 我本来就是这个打算 |
[20:57] | So what do I have to do in return? | 你要什么回报 |
[20:59] | Do? | 回报 |
[21:00] | You don’t have to do anything, dearie. | 我不要回报 亲爱的 |
[21:01] | Everything comes with a price with you. | 你给的东西 总是有价码的 |
[21:05] | Last time you took a strand of my hair. | 上次你拿走了我一撮头发 |
[21:07] | What’s in it for you this time? | 这次你要什么 |
[21:09] | Let’s just say… | 这样说吧 |
[21:13] | I’m invested in your future. | 我在投资你的未来 |
[21:26] | David. What can I do for you? | 戴维 需要我帮忙吗 |
[21:28] | Dr. Hopper, I need your help. | 和普医生 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:30] | Okay. What–what is it? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[21:33] | I’ve been having these blackouts, | 我近来发生了几次记忆缺失 |
[21:35] | and I need to remember what happened during them. | 我得回忆起我失去的记忆 |
[21:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:39] | I think I might know something that can help Mary Margaret. | 因为这些事有可能会帮到玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[21:45] | Rumplestiltskin! | 侏儒怪 |
[21:50] | Show yourself. | 快现身 |
[21:51] | Still dressing like a prince, I see, | 你还穿着王子的华服啊 |
[21:54] | even though you ran away from the life I gave you. | 可你却逃避了我赋予你的生活 |
[21:56] | How’s that for gratitude? | 你就是这么感激我的吗 |
[21:58] | You gave me a prison sentence. | 你赋予我的是监禁 |
[22:00] | Yeah, one that you’ve now skirted. | 没错 可你逃脱了 |
[22:03] | Careful, dearie. | 小心哦 亲爱的 |
[22:05] | King George is a vengeful man, | 乔治王的报复心很强的 |
[22:07] | I’m here about Snow. | 我是为白雪而来 |
[22:09] | Rumor has it she’s after the Queen | 有谣传说她想杀了巫后 |
[22:10] | and she came to you for help. | 而她来找你帮忙了 |
[22:11] | Yes, indeed. | 一点没错 |
[22:14] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么样了 |
[22:15] | What did I do to her? | 我把她怎么样了 |
[22:18] | You mean what did you do to her. | 造成这种情况的人是你吧 |
[22:20] | You caused her pain. | 是你让她痛苦 |
[22:22] | Without that pain, | 如果不是那份痛苦 |
[22:23] | she would never have drank my potion to forget about you. | 她就不会喝下我的魔药来忘记你 |
[22:26] | That’s what changed her. | 那才是她改变的原因 |
[22:29] | Undo the potion. All magic can be broken. | 那就解除药力 魔法都是可逆的 |
[22:32] | Oh, yes, with two wuv. | 没错 么么两下就行 |
[22:36] | So that’s it then? True love’s kiss will awaken her. | 就这么简单 真爱之吻能唤醒她 |
[22:38] | Most certainly. | 非常正确 |
[22:40] | But it’s gonna be hard to kiss her | 但你都不知道她在哪 |
[22:42] | when you don’t know where she is. | 吻她有点点困难哦 |
[22:51] | Name your price. | 你想要什么 |
[22:53] | How about… | 那就 |
[22:56] | your cloak? | 把斗篷给我 |
[22:59] | My cloak? Why would you want my cloak? | 斗篷 你要我的斗篷干嘛 |
[23:01] | It’s drafty in here. | 这里风大 |
[23:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[23:16] | On her way to the Queen’s highway. | 她正赶往女王大道 |
[23:19] | This is the route she’s taking. | 她走的是这条路 |
[23:21] | But you better be quick, | 不过你最好快点 |
[23:23] | because if she kills the Queen, | 一旦她杀死了巫后 |
[23:25] | she becomes as evil | 她就会变得 |
[23:27] | as the woman whose life she takes. | 跟那女人一样邪恶 |
[23:31] | She could never become that evil | 她永远不可能变得那么邪恶 |
[23:35] | Evil isn’t born, dearie. | 邪恶不是与生俱来的 亲爱的 |
[23:37] | It’s made. | 而是现实造就 |
[23:38] | If Snow starts down that road you’ll get her back! | 如果白雪迈出那一步 就再也无法挽回 |
[24:04] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[24:05] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[24:08] | Who are you? What are you doing?! | 你是谁 你要干嘛 |
[24:10] | I’m helping you remember. | 我要帮你回忆 |
[24:16] | I told you, I will always find you. | 我说过的 我永远都能找到你 |
[24:29] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[24:34] | This is how my mom got into your apartment. | 我妈妈就是拿这个进了你们房间 |
[24:36] | This is how she framed Ms. Blanchard. | 这就是她陷害布兰切特老师的办法 |
[24:38] | Did you steal these from her office? | 你是从她办公室偷的吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:41] | The book said they could open any door. | 书上说 这钥匙可以打开所有门 |
[24:44] | There’s no way they’ll even fit in the lock. | 钥匙的大小根本就对不上 |
[24:45] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试啊 |
[25:00] | See? What did I tell you? | 看见没 我告诉你的吧 |
[25:01] | Come on, Henry. I know you want to think | 别闹了 亨利 我知道你想通过 |
[25:02] | – the answer to everything is in Operation Cobra. – It is! | -眼镜蛇行动解决一切 -这是可行的 |
[25:05] | But sometimes the real world needs to come first. | 但有时候现实世界更重要 |
[25:09] | Just try one more. | 再试一把吧 |
[25:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:12] | Okay, one more, but then we’re done. | 好吧 再试一把 就不试了 |
[25:14] | You do it. | 你来开 |
[25:19] | This one. | 这把 |
[25:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:34] | Do you believe now? | 你现在信了吗 |
[25:48] | Snow… | 白雪 |
[25:51] | I assume you’re the man rumplestiltskin helped me forget. | 我想 侏儒怪帮我忘记的人就是你吧 |
[25:56] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[25:57] | It’s me, Charming. | 是我啊 白马王子 |
[25:58] | Charming? | 白马王子 |
[26:01] | Beginning to see why I drank that potion. | 怪不得我要喝那魔药 |
[26:04] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[26:06] | True love’s kiss should’ve restored your memories. | 真爱之吻应该可以唤回你的记忆啊 |
[26:08] | It’s not true love… | 不是真爱 |
[26:10] | Because I don’t love you. | 因为我不爱你 |
[26:11] | Yes, you do. You just don’t remember. | 你爱的 你只是忘记了 |
[26:14] | You love me, and I love you. | 你爱我 我也爱你 |
[26:15] | Words. Words. Words. | 花言巧语 |
[26:18] | That’s all that love is. | 爱情就不过如此 |
[26:20] | And unfortunately for you, | 可你不走运 |
[26:22] | words don’t mean anything to me. | 甜言蜜语对我来说毫无价值 |
[26:24] | You know what does mean somemething to me? | 你知道我在乎什么吗 |
[26:26] | Taking action, and that’s exactly what I’m going to go do. | 实际的行动 所以我现在就要去行动了 |
[26:30] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[26:31] | Snow, listen to me! | 白雪 听我说 |
[26:33] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[26:35] | It’s not who you want to be. You can’t kill her. | 你不想做那种人 你不能杀她 |
[26:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:40] | Watch me. | 我偏要做 |
[26:43] | Don’t do it! | 不要啊 |
[26:44] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[26:46] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[26:49] | David, listen very closely. Can you hear me? | 戴维 仔细听好 你能听见我说话吗 |
[26:52] | – Yes. – Good. | -能 -很好 |
[26:54] | Okay, I want you to go back in your memory, | 你往前回忆 |
[26:57] | back to the last time you and Kathryn spoke, | 回到你跟凯思琳最后一次交谈的场景 |
[27:00] | the last thing you remember. | 你所记得的最后一幕 |
[27:03] | Tell me–where are you? | 告诉我 你在哪 |
[27:05] | In my bedroom. | 在我的卧室 |
[27:07] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:10] | The night she left. | 她出走的那夜 |
[27:11] | And what were you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:14] | I called her on her cell. | 我给她手机挂了电话 |
[27:17] | And what did you talk about? | 你们说了什么 |
[27:18] | She said she realized she needed to start a new life, | 她说她意识到自己应该开始新生活 |
[27:24] | without me. | 离开我 |
[27:27] | She thought Mary Margaret and I should be together. | 她觉得我应该和玛丽·玛格丽特在一起 |
[27:32] | And how did that conversation end? | 你们谈话的结果如何 |
[27:34] | She said she was hurt… | 她说自己很伤心… |
[27:38] | But she wanted me to be happy. | 但她希望我幸福 |
[27:41] | And do you remember anything after that? | 之后的事情你还记得吗 |
[27:44] | Yes. | 记得 |
[27:46] | I saw Mary Margaret in the woods. | 我看到玛丽·玛格丽特在树丛里 |
[27:48] | And what was she doing there? | 她在那里干什么 |
[27:59] | You can’t kill her. | 你不能杀她 |
[28:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:02] | – Watch me. – Don’t do it. | -我偏要做 -不要啊 |
[28:03] | David. | 戴维 |
[28:04] | David! | 戴维 |
[28:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[28:07] | I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis. | 我必须叫醒你 你进入了深度催眠状态 |
[28:10] | Something was disturbing you. What did you see? | 有什么事让你很不安 你看到什么了 |
[28:12] | It was… | 那是… |
[28:16] | What? | 什么 |
[28:17] | Tell me, David. I can help you. | 告诉我 戴维 我能帮你 |
[28:21] | David. | 戴维 |
[28:22] | David, tell me. What did you see? I can help you. | 戴维 告诉我 看到什么了 我能帮你 |
[28:24] | No, you can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[28:26] | David! | 戴维 |
[28:36] | Come on. Get out of here. | 别烦我 滚开 |
[28:38] | You must be James. | 你一定是詹姆斯 |
[28:41] | You can talk? | 你会说话 |
[28:41] | Yeah, and you can listen. Name’s Jiminy. | 对 你能听到 我叫杰米尼 |
[28:47] | When Snow began acting differently, | 白雪举止反常的时候 |
[28:48] | her friends the Dwarves asked me to intervene, | 她的小矮人朋友求我插手 |
[28:50] | But I’m–I’m–I’m afraid I-I wasn’t much help. | 但我恐怕没能帮上什么忙 |
[28:53] | I didn’t do any better. | 我也一样 |
[28:56] | Can you get me out of here? I have to stop her. | 你能给我松绑吗 我得阻止她 |
[28:59] | Well, I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[29:03] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[29:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:05] | I tried everything to make her remember who I am, | 我想尽办法让她记起我是谁 |
[29:07] | but nothing worked. | 但都失败了 |
[29:11] | Give that a try. | 试试吧 |
[29:15] | It sounds like you’re approaching this the wrong way, | 貌似你的方法不对 |
[29:18] | how can she remember who you are | 她都不知道自己是谁 |
[29:20] | when she’s lost sight of who she is? | 怎么可能记起你是谁 |
[29:28] | Clear the road! | 让路 |
[29:31] | Bow your heads before the Queen! | 向皇后致意 |
[30:24] | What do you think you’re doing?! | 你这是要干什么 |
[30:26] | Why would you do this?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:28] | Well, because… | 因为… |
[30:30] | You said you appreciate… action more than words. | 你说比起巧言令色 你更欣赏实际行动 |
[30:36] | So now… | 所以现在… |
[30:38] | You’re gonna get both. | 我说了 也做了 |
[30:43] | I love you, Snow. | 我爱你 白雪 |
[30:45] | But I don’t love you. | 但我不爱你 |
[30:47] | I don’t even remember you. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[30:48] | Well, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[30:51] | The only thing I care about | 我只在乎 |
[30:52] | is that you don’t forget who you really are. | 你不会忘了自己的本性 |
[30:55] | I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness. | 我宁死也不愿看你的心被黑暗填满 |
[31:04] | You would really die for me? | 你真的愿意为我死吗 |
[31:06] | Does it look like I’m making this up? | 你看我像是在说谎吗 |
[31:09] | No one’s ever done anything like this for me before. | 从没有人为我做过这样的事 |
[31:14] | No one’s ever been willing to die for me. | 从没有人愿意为我而死 |
[31:17] | No one you can remember. | 是你记不起来了 |
[31:51] | Charming. | 白马王子 |
[31:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[32:02] | King George’s army. | 乔治王的军队 |
[32:07] | Halt! | 停下 |
[32:12] | No! Oh! | 不要 |
[32:17] | Prince James. | 詹姆斯王子 |
[32:21] | Leave the girl. | 放开那个女孩 |
[32:22] | We have who we came for. | 我们抓到我们要的人了 |
[32:25] | No! | 不要 |
[32:27] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[32:33] | No! | 不要 |
[32:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[32:39] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[32:41] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[32:43] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[32:44] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[32:46] | I will find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[32:50] | I will always find you. | 我永远都能找到你 |
[32:57] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[33:02] | David. | 戴维 |
[33:04] | Emma said we could have a few minutes alone. | 艾玛说我们可以单独待会儿 |
[33:06] | I wanted to tell you that Dr. Hopper helped me | 我想要告诉你 和普医生帮我记起了 |
[33:08] | remember what happened during my blackouts. | 昏迷时到底发生了什么 |
[33:11] | And? | 你记起了什么 |
[33:14] | I only, um… | 我只有… |
[33:16] | Got pieces of the memory, but… | 一些零碎的记忆 但是… |
[33:21] | We were in the woods, | 当时我们在森林里 |
[33:23] | and I kept saying, “Don’t do it.” | 我一直在说 “不要啊” |
[33:26] | Don’t do what? | 不要什么 |
[33:28] | “Don’t kill her.” | “不要杀她” |
[33:31] | That’s what I kept saying. | 我一直重复这句话 |
[33:34] | Kathryn? | 凯思琳 |
[33:37] | You think you remember me wanting to kill Kathryn? | 你认为你回忆起我想杀凯思琳 |
[33:42] | Can you explain why I have that memory? | 你能不能解释下为什么我有这样的记忆 |
[33:46] | David… | 戴维 |
[33:49] | Are you asking me if I had something to do with Kathryn’s murder? | 你是在问我是否跟凯思琳被杀有关吗 |
[33:53] | The sheriff found a heart in our spot. | 警长在我们的”老地方”找到了一颗心脏 |
[33:58] | It was in your jewelry box. | 就装在你的首饰盒里 |
[34:00] | The weapon was found in your apartment. | 又在你的公寓里找到了凶器 |
[34:02] | I have have these… these memories. | 而我又有着这样的记忆 |
[34:06] | So, yes, I’m asking. | 所以 是的 我是在问你 |
[34:10] | When your phone records came back, | 即使你的电话记录曝光 |
[34:13] | when I found you wandering in the woods, | 即使我发现你在森林中游荡 |
[34:16] | when everyone thought you killed Kathryn, | 即使人人都认为是你杀了凯思琳 |
[34:19] | I stood by you. | 我还是相信你 |
[34:23] | I never once doubted you. | 从没怀疑过你 |
[34:28] | And now that everything is pointing to me… | 而现在所有疑点都指向我 |
[34:32] | You actually think that I am capable of that kind of evil? | 你却认为我能干出如此邪恶的事吗 |
[34:44] | Get… out. | 给我滚 |
[35:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:35] | An apology. | 我的歉意 |
[35:39] | We don’t care about mugs. | 我们才不在乎什么杯子 |
[35:44] | It’s the only thing I broke that I could replace. | 我犯下的过错 只有这个还能弥补 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:53] | All I can say is… | 我只能说 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:02] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[36:04] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:09] | – Oh, welcome back. – Thank you. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢你们 |
[36:11] | You can have your old room if you like. | 如果你愿意 还能住你之前房间 |
[36:13] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[36:16] | I can’t stay. | 但我不能留下来 |
[36:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[36:20] | King George took James. | 乔治王把詹姆斯抓走了 |
[36:23] | I have to get him back. | 我得去救回他 |
[36:24] | No, Snow, you can’t do it. | 不行 白雪 你不能这么做 |
[36:25] | I can’t let the king just kill him. | 我不能眼睁睁看着国王杀了他 |
[36:27] | He came back for me. | 他是回来找我的 |
[36:29] | It doesn’t matter what happens to me now. | 不管我会遇上什么险阻 |
[36:30] | – I have to try. – That’s not what I meant. | -都得试一试 -我不是这个意思 |
[36:34] | What I meant was | 我是说 |
[36:35] | you can’t do it alone. | 你一人救不出他 |
[36:41] | But luckily, you won’t have to. | 幸运的是 你还有我们 |
[36:47] | Let’s show that king | 让乔治王看看 |
[36:48] | what Snow White and Seven Dwarves can really do! | 白雪公主和七个小矮人的真本领 |
[38:02] | Hey. Breakfast. | 给你早餐 |
[38:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | I know Mr. Gold doesn’t want us to talk, | 虽然戈登先生不想我们说话 |
[38:13] | but I thought you should hear this from me. | 但我觉得这件事还是应该由我告诉你 |
[38:16] | The test results came back on the heart, | 心脏的检测结果出来了 |
[38:19] | and the D.N.A. was a match for Kathryn. | 和凯思琳的DNA完全吻合 |
[38:24] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry… | 我真抱歉 |
[38:36] | for a lot of things. | 对很多事都感到抱歉 |
[38:38] | But now that we have proof of the death, | 但现在既能证明她已死 |
[38:40] | we have enough evidence to move forward with a case against you. | 就有足够证据对你提出指控 |
[38:44] | It’s gonna happen. | 这已不可避免 |
[38:49] | You know I do believe you, right? | 你知道我相信你 对吧 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[38:54] | All this evidence tells me one thing for certain– | 所有的证据说明一个问题 |
[38:57] | that you are being framed, | 你被陷害了 |
[38:59] | and I think Regina’s behind it. | 而我认为是瑞金娜在搞鬼 |
[39:04] | Then why am I still in here? Why don’t you confront her? | 那为什么还关着我 你怎么不去质问她 |
[39:06] | Because belief is not proof. | 因为”相信”不是证据 |
[39:08] | But you just said. | 但你刚刚说 |
[39:09] | If I don’t do this right, | 如果我搞砸了 |
[39:11] | things will end up worse for you. | 事情会对你更加不利 |
[39:13] | Every time I’ve gone up against Regina, | 每次我对抗瑞金娜 |
[39:15] | she’s seen it coming, and I’ve lost. | 都被她察觉 而我一败涂地 |
[39:16] | So what makes this time any different? | 那这次又有何不同 |
[39:20] | Because she doesn’t know I suspect anything. | 这次她不知道我起了疑心 |
[39:22] | Why would she do this to me? | 她为什么要这么对我 |
[39:24] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out, | 不知道 但我会查出来的 |
[39:26] | and I promise, I won’t stop until I expose what she’s up to. | 我保证不揭露她的目的我决不罢休 |
[39:29] | And how are you going to do that? This is her town. | 你要怎么办 这是她的地盘 |
[39:33] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[39:36] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[39:38] | And now I need you | 现在我要你 |
[39:41] | to have faith in me. | 对我有信心 |
[39:46] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[39:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:13] | Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 |
[40:15] | Just taking inventory. | 我在盘货呢 |
[40:18] | What can I do for you, Ms. Swan? | 有事吗 斯旺女士 |
[40:19] | Any developments in the case I should be aware of? | 案子有什么新进展吗 |
[40:21] | Yes. Regina set her up. | 有 是瑞金娜陷害她 |
[40:23] | And this surprises you? | 这还出乎你的意料吗 |
[40:25] | Show me your evidence, and we’ll get this over with immediately. | 给我看一下证据 咱们好尽快了结此事 |
[40:28] | Yeah. That’s the thing. There isn’t any– | 问题就在这里 那些证据… |
[40:30] | anything that’s court-worthy. | 都上不了法庭 |
[40:32] | But I know it now. | 但我知道是她 |
[40:34] | Look who’s suddenly become a woman of faith. | 你怎么突然间有了信仰 |
[40:37] | Why are you here, Ms. Swan? To spin conspiracy theories? | 斯旺女士 你来干嘛 散布阴谋论吗 |
[40:40] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[40:41] | From me? | 我的帮助吗 |
[40:42] | Every time I’ve gone up against Regina, I’ve lost, | 每次我对抗瑞金娜都会失败 |
[40:45] | except for once, when I became sheriff, | 除了我成为警长那次 |
[40:47] | when you helped. | 因为有你帮忙 |
[40:48] | As I recall, you don’t exactly approve of my methods. | 我记得 你当时并不完全赞赏我的办法 |
[40:52] | I approve of your results. | 但我赞赏你的结果 |
[40:53] | And this time, I have something more important than a job. | 而这次 我要的比一份工作重要多了 |
[40:57] | I need to save my friend. | 我要救出我的朋友 |
[41:01] | And you’re willing to go as far as it takes? | 那你愿意不择手段吗 |
[41:04] | Farther. | 怎样都行 |
[41:06] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[41:08] | Fear not, Ms swan. | 别怕 斯旺女士 |
[41:10] | Regina may be powerful, | 瑞金娜虽然有权有势 |
[41:12] | but something tells me | 但我认为 |
[41:15] | you’re more powerful than you know. | 你的能力超乎你自己的想象 |