| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Once upon a time, an evil queen | 很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后 | 
| [00:02] | banished every storybook character you’ve ever known | 把大家熟知的童话人物 | 
| [00:05] | to our world. | 流放到了我们的世界 | 
| [00:07] | Who knows the truth | 究竟谁知道事实 | 
| [00:08] | and who can break the spell? | 能够破解她施下的的诅咒 | 
| [00:11] | You don’t play with the curse. | 你不能和诅咒作对 | 
| [00:13] | The evidence is piling up by the hour. | 现在证据越来越多 | 
| [00:15] | – You want me to run? – It’s your choice. | -你想让我逃跑 -这是你的选择 | 
| [00:17] | Everyone thinks I killed Kathryn. | 所有人都认为我杀了凯思琳 | 
| [00:18] | You have to trust me. I can get you out of this. | 你要信任我 我能洗脱你的罪名 | 
| [00:20] | I think you’d be well-advised to bring me on as your counsel. | 我认为你雇我做你的律师将是明智之举 | 
| [00:23] | What is she doing here? I made a deal with you, Gold. | 她来干什么 我跟你说好了的 戈登 | 
| [00:26] | Fear not, Your Majesty. You may yet get what you want. | 别担心 陛下 你或许还能达到目的 | 
| [00:44] | Remembrance of things past? | 在睹物思人吗 | 
| [00:47] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 | 
| [00:49] | I need a favor. | 求你帮个忙 | 
| [00:52] | You need a favor from me? | 你需要我帮忙 | 
| [00:55] | Well, as you know, | 你也知道 | 
| [00:56] | there are battery charges against me pending. | 我被控殴打伤人 案件仍在审理 | 
| [00:59] | I really don’t relish the thought of spending | 我真是不想 | 
| [01:01] | any more time locked up in a cage. | 再被人关起来了 | 
| [01:04] | Now someone with your influence | 不过像你这样有权有势的人 | 
| [01:06] | can make the D.A. suddenly realize | 可以说服区检官 | 
| [01:09] | what a flimsy case they have. | 这个案子是站不住脚的 | 
| [01:11] | Isn’t that right… | 你说是不是 | 
| [01:13] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 | 
| [01:19] | What do I get out of it? | 这对我有什么好处 | 
| [01:21] | Help with your Mary Margaret problem. | 我可以帮你解决玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [01:24] | You see, I’ve noticed | 我发现 | 
| [01:25] | that no matter how hard you seem to try to stop them, | 不管你如何努力阻止他们 | 
| [01:28] | she and her charming friend | 她和她的白马王子 | 
| [01:30] | just keep finding ways to be together. | 总有办法走到一起 | 
| [01:33] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么主意 | 
| [01:36] | If you want to inflict pain… | 想使人痛苦 | 
| [01:40] | then you must inflict pain. | 就得制造磨难 | 
| [01:44] | If something tragic… | 如果戴维的妻子 | 
| [01:47] | were to happen to David’s wife, | 发生了不幸 | 
| [01:49] | and if Mary Margaret should take the blame– | 而责任又在玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [01:52] | She’d be ruined. | 那她就完了 | 
| [01:53] | And you’d have your victory, | 而您也可以最终 | 
| [01:55] | at last. | 获得胜利 | 
| [01:57] | A trial could be very messy. | 要真开庭可麻烦着呢 | 
| [02:00] | A trial? Who said anything about a trial? | 开庭 谁说要开庭了 | 
| [02:03] | Now once Ms. Blanchard has been incarcerated, | 等布兰切特小姐被关起来 | 
| [02:07] | you can plant one of your lovely skeleton keys in her cell. | 你可以在她的牢房里放一把万能钥匙 | 
| [02:10] | And once she tries to leave Storybrooke, well… | 一旦她试图逃离童话镇 | 
| [02:15] | We all know what happens to people that attempt to leave town. | 我们都知道试图离镇的人有什么下场 | 
| [02:20] | Give me one good reason why I should trust you. | 我为什么要相信你 | 
| [02:25] | Because I always honor my agreements. | 因为我从来都说话算话 | 
| [02:29] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 | 
| [02:37] | Yes! | 好极了 | 
| [03:00] | That’s beautiful, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 骑得真好 | 
| [03:03] | Oh, thank you, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 | 
| [03:04] | Beautiful? | 好 | 
| [03:06] | I’d hardly call that beautiful. | 这能叫好吗 | 
| [03:10] | You didn’t like it, mother? | 你觉得不好吗 妈妈 | 
| [03:13] | You ride like a man. | 你像个小子一样骑马 | 
| [03:15] | A lady should be graceful. | 真正的淑女应该姿态优雅 | 
| [03:18] | You should use a saddle. | 你该套马鞍 | 
| [03:20] | I was just having fun. | 我就是想骑着玩一会 | 
| [03:22] | You’re getting a little old for fun. | 都多大了还玩 | 
| [03:25] | Who’s going to want to marry you when you behave like a commoner? | 你这么粗野以后谁会娶你 | 
| [03:28] | Honey, please leave her alone. | 亲爱的 别骂她了 | 
| [03:30] | Stop coddling her. | 你别宠着她 | 
| [03:32] | She’s becoming an old maid. | 她都快变成老处女了 | 
| [03:34] | All the other girls her age are married. | 像她这么大的女孩都结婚了 | 
| [03:37] | I had such high hopes. | 我本对她有很高的期望 | 
| [03:40] | Milady, perhaps this saddle– | 小姐 你用马鞍的话会… | 
| [03:41] | I’m done riding for the day. | 我今天已经骑够了 | 
| [03:44] | And don’t ever interrupt me and my mother again. | 以后不许打断我和母亲的对话 | 
| [03:59] | Why do you always have to criticize me? | 你为什么总是贬低我 | 
| [04:01] | I’m not criticizing you. | 这不是贬低 | 
| [04:03] | I’m helping you. | 我这是帮你 | 
| [04:08] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 不许从我面前走开 | 
| [04:10] | Mother! | 妈妈 | 
| [04:15] | You know I don’t like it when you use magic. | 你明知道我不喜欢你用魔法 | 
| [04:19] | And I don’t like insolence. | 我也不喜欢你这么无礼 | 
| [04:22] | I’ll stop using magic | 你要能做个孝顺的女儿 | 
| [04:23] | when you start being an obedient daughter. | 我就不用魔法了 | 
| [04:28] | Why can’t I just be myself? | 为什么我不能自在地活着呢 | 
| [04:30] | Oh, because you can be so much more | 因为如果你肯听我的话 | 
| [04:33] | if you’d just let me help you. | 就能前途似锦 | 
| [04:35] | I don’t care about status. | 我不在乎地位 | 
| [04:37] | I just want to be–oh! | 我只想做我… | 
| [04:39] | Cora, please. | 柯拉 别这样 | 
| [04:42] | Please. | 放过我 | 
| [04:44] | I’ll be good. | 我会听话的 | 
| [04:50] | Excellent. | 很好 | 
| [04:52] | That’s all I wanted to hear. | 这就是我想听到的 | 
| [05:09] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:12] | I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 抱歉我刚才凶你了 | 
| [05:15] | That’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [05:19] | You’ll just have to find some way to make it up to me. | 不过你得想办法补偿我 | 
| [05:36] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [05:38] | David, I don’t have time. | 戴维 我赶时间 | 
| [05:39] | No, I-I understand. | 我知道 | 
| [05:41] | It’s Mary Margaret. How’s she doing? | 我想问问玛丽·玛格丽特 她还好吗 | 
| [05:42] | How do you think she’s doing? | 你觉得她能好到哪去 | 
| [05:44] | Well, I think the last time we spoke, | 我觉得我们上次说话时 | 
| [05:45] | she didn’t quite get what I meant. | 她误解了我的意思 | 
| [05:46] | Oh, you mean that you basically told her | 你是指 你基本上告诉她 | 
| [05:48] | you thought she might be guilty? | 你认为她是凶手的话吗 | 
| [05:50] | Look, it’s this situation. | 这几天发生的事 | 
| [05:52] | It’s been confusing and horrible for everyone. | 扑朔迷离 所有人都觉得很糟糕 | 
| [05:55] | But, Emma, I don’t think she’s guilty. | 可是 艾玛 我不认为她是凶手 | 
| [05:57] | I need her to know that. | 我想让她知道 | 
| [06:00] | Can I see her? | 我能见见她吗 | 
| [06:01] | She doesn’t want visitors. | 她不想见任何人 | 
| [06:05] | You mean me. She doesn’t want to see me. | “任何人”就是我吧 她不想见我 | 
| [06:06] | Honestly, David, I’m sure your heart is in the right place, | 说真的 戴维 我相信你是好心 | 
| [06:09] | but the last thing she needs right now is | 可目前她最不想要的 | 
| [06:10] | words of encouragement from you. | 就是你对她的”鼓励” | 
| [06:13] | What does she need? | 那她需要什么 | 
| [06:14] | A miracle. | 奇迹 | 
| [06:25] | They say only the guilty sleep in prison. | 常言道 只有罪犯才会在狱中安睡 | 
| [06:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [06:30] | – Where’s Emma? – She hasn’t arrived yet. | -艾玛呢 -她还没来 | 
| [06:33] | I just wanted to stop by to offer you a chance– | 我只是想来给你一个机会 | 
| [06:36] | A chance to spare yourself and this town the messiness of a trial, | 让你和小镇不必经历审判的麻烦 | 
| [06:40] | the chance to confess. | 让你坦白从宽 | 
| [06:43] | But I didn’t kill Kathryn. | 可我没有杀凯思琳 | 
| [06:47] | Why won’t anyone believe me? | 为什么没有人相信我 | 
| [06:49] | The murder weapon was found in your apartment. | 凶器是在你家找到的 | 
| [06:51] | Your fingerprint was on the box containing Kathryn’s heart. | 装凯思琳心脏的盒子上有你的指纹 | 
| [06:55] | Shall I go on? | 还要我继续吗 | 
| [06:58] | Why not, for once, | 你何不 就这一次 | 
| [07:01] | make it easier on everyone? | 给别人行点方便呢 | 
| [07:03] | Because confession or not, | 因为不管你是否坦白 | 
| [07:05] | you’re leaving Storybrooke. | 你都会离开童话镇 | 
| [07:07] | And you like that. | 你希望我离开 | 
| [07:11] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [07:12] | Why do you take such pleasure in this? | 为什么你这么盼着我离开 | 
| [07:14] | What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much? | 我做了什么事让你如此恨我 | 
| [07:36] | I thought we could take a ride to firefly hill. | 我们可以骑到萤火虫岭上去 | 
| [07:38] | We can make it by sundown, have a picnic. | 在日落时分到那儿 坐下来野餐 | 
| [07:40] | I can’t. I have to be back in an hour. | 不行 我得在一个小时之内回家 | 
| [07:44] | Tea time. | 喝下午茶 | 
| [07:45] | A lady never misses her tea time. | 淑女是不能错过下午茶的 | 
| [07:48] | This is absurd. | 真荒唐 | 
| [07:49] | Stealing kisses between lunch and tea? | 只能在午餐和下午茶之间私会吗 | 
| [07:52] | When are you gonna tell your parents about us? | 你打算什么时候告诉你父母我们的事 | 
| [07:55] | It’s not my parents. | 不是我父母的问题 | 
| [07:58] | It’s her. | 只是她 | 
| [08:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 | 
| [08:03] | So I work in the stables. | 我是个马夫 | 
| [08:04] | She started out as the daughter of a miller. | 她是碾磨工的女儿 | 
| [08:06] | Wouldn’t she, of all people, understand? | 她该是最能理解的人啊 | 
| [08:07] | She does. | 她理解 | 
| [08:10] | But she thinks one’s trajectory needs to keep moving up and– | 可她认为人应该往高处走 | 
| [08:15] | And I’m down. | 而我在低处 | 
| [08:18] | She believes that. Daniel… | 这是她的原则 丹尼尔 | 
| [08:21] | I know better. | 不是我的 | 
| [08:24] | Regina, tell her. | 瑞金娜 告诉她 | 
| [08:26] | She’ll get over it. What can she do? | 她会接受的 她能把我们怎么样 | 
| [08:28] | Have you not seen her magic? | 你没见过她的魔法吗 | 
| [08:30] | The real question is what can’t she do? | 她有什么不能做的 | 
| [08:34] | Who cares about magic? | 谁在乎魔法 | 
| [08:37] | True love is the most powerful magic of all. | 真爱是世上最强大的魔法 | 
| [08:42] | It can overcome anything. | 它能够克服任何困难 | 
| [08:45] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [08:47] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 | 
| [08:48] | Somebody, help me! | 来人啊 快救我 | 
| [08:57] | Come on, please, stop! Help me! | 快停下 救命 | 
| [09:04] | Help! Help me! Please help me! | 救命 谁来救救我 | 
| [09:10] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 | 
| [09:19] | It’s okay, dear. You’re safe. | 没事了 孩子 你安全了 | 
| [09:23] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 | 
| [09:25] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [09:27] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:29] | But I’ll never ride again. | 但我以后再也不骑马了 | 
| [09:32] | Nonsense. | 胡说 | 
| [09:34] | The only way to overcome fear is to face it, | 要克服恐惧就只能去面对它 | 
| [09:36] | to get back on that horse as soon as possible. | 尽早重回马背 | 
| [09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [09:42] | Regina. | 我叫瑞金娜 | 
| [09:44] | I’m Snow. | 我叫白雪 | 
| [09:47] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 | 
| [09:59] | A pretrial interview with the prosecution? | 与检察官进行一次庭审前谈话 | 
| [10:02] | Explain to me how that is a good idea. | 给我说说这怎么算是个好主意 | 
| [10:04] | The D.A. merely wishes to ask Ms. Blanchard a few questions. | 区检官只想问布兰切特女士一些问题 | 
| [10:07] | She’s done answering questions. | 她已经受够了审问 | 
| [10:08] | And why are we kissing up to the D.A.? | 为什么要去讨好区检官 | 
| [10:10] | Why aren’t we going after Regina? | 为什么不能去追查瑞金娜 | 
| [10:11] | She’s the one who’s setting up Mary Margaret. | 是她陷害玛丽·玛格丽特的 | 
| [10:13] | And what proof do we have of that, sheriff? | 我们有什么证据吗 警长 | 
| [10:15] | Just because you found the mayor’s skeleton key | 仅凭你在牢房里找到镇长的万能钥匙 | 
| [10:17] | in the cell doesn’t mean we can prove she put it there. | 我们也无法证明是她放在那的 | 
| [10:20] | So what’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 | 
| [10:22] | I believe our best chance of winning this case | 我认为打赢这场官司最好的机会 | 
| [10:24] | is to employ our most valuable asset. | 就是利用我们最有价值的资源 | 
| [10:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [10:28] | Well, that’s you, dear. | 就是你 亲爱的 | 
| [10:30] | A sweet, kind elementary schoolteacher. | 一个亲切善良的小学老师 | 
| [10:34] | Doesn’t exactly fit the prototype of a killer, now does it? | 实在与凶手的形象不符啊 | 
| [10:37] | That’s how you’re gonna get her acquitted? | 你就准备利用这个为她脱罪吗 | 
| [10:38] | By using her personality? | 靠她的品性 | 
| [10:39] | Perception is everything, Ms. Swan– | 看法代表一切 斯旺女士 | 
| [10:41] | not just in the courtroom, but in life. | 不止在法庭上 生活中亦如此 | 
| [10:44] | As such, I’m sure you can imagine | 因此 你可以想象 | 
| [10:45] | how the jury would perceive Ms. Blanchard | 如果她同意和区检官合作 | 
| [10:47] | if she agreed to cooperate with the district attorney. | 陪审团会怎么看她 | 
| [10:49] | These things engender trust. | 这种事能产生信任感 | 
| [10:52] | – It shows the jury she’s at least trying– – Emma? | -能向陪审团证明她至少想… -艾玛 | 
| [10:55] | Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰你们了 | 
| [10:56] | I just, uh, came by to drop these off. | 我只是路过顺便带些花来 | 
| [10:59] | I thought they might brighten the place up. | 我想它们能点缀下这地方 | 
| [11:07] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 | 
| [11:08] | Nothing. | 一无所获 | 
| [11:09] | I- I’m sorry, Emma. I tried. I really did. | 抱歉 艾玛 我努力找了 真的 | 
| [11:11] | I looked into her phone records. | 我查了她的电话记录 | 
| [11:12] | I talked to the people at the toll bridge. | 询问收费桥上的人 | 
| [11:13] | But look, what can I say? | 我能怎么办 | 
| [11:15] | Regina knows how to cover her tracks. | 瑞金娜知道怎样遮掩蛛丝马迹 | 
| [11:17] | What about the murder weapon? | 那凶器查得如何了 | 
| [11:18] | You find anything tying her to that? | 你发现跟她有关的线索了吗 | 
| [11:19] | From what I can tell, she never bought or owned a hunting knife. | 就我所知 她从没有过或买过一把猎刀 | 
| [11:22] | That’s all you were able to uncover? | 这就是你的发现吗 | 
| [11:24] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna keep digging, | 别担心 我会继续搜查的 | 
| [11:26] | and I won’t stop until I do find something. | 不查到我绝不罢休 | 
| [11:34] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要这么做 | 
| [11:36] | I’m going to talk to the D.A. | 我想和区检官谈谈 | 
| [11:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [11:40] | Mr. Gold’s right. | 戈登先生说得对 | 
| [11:41] | I know I have nothing to hide, but no one else does. | 我知道我无可隐瞒 但别人不知道 | 
| [11:44] | I need to let people see me for who I am. | 我要让大家看看真实的我 | 
| [11:47] | Excellent decision, Ms. Blanchard. | 明智的决定 布兰切特女士 | 
| [11:51] | My name is Spencer. I’m the district attorney. | 我叫斯宾塞 是地区检察官 | 
| [11:54] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 | 
| [11:58] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [12:01] | After she learned about your affair, Mrs. Nolan, the deceased, | 在死者诺兰太太知道你们的私情之后 | 
| [12:06] | came to your school to confront you. Is that correct? | 曾来学校找你对质过 对吗 | 
| [12:09] | She was hurt, and she felt betrayed. | 她很受伤 觉得受到背叛 | 
| [12:11] | She struck you– | 她打了你… | 
| [12:12] | in the face, was it? | 一巴掌 对吗 | 
| [12:14] | Yes, but– | 对 但… | 
| [12:14] | That must’ve made you angry. | 那一定使你很生气 | 
| [12:15] | You– you don’t have to answer that. | 你不必回答那个问题 | 
| [12:18] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [12:20] | I was not angry. | 我不生气 | 
| [12:22] | I was sorry for all the pain I had caused her. | 我为自己给她带来的痛苦感到抱歉 | 
| [12:25] | Ms. Blanchard, | 布兰切特女士 | 
| [12:26] | this is not a courtroom. I’m not here to judge you. | 这里不是法庭 我不是来审判你的 | 
| [12:29] | You can be honest with me. | 你可以说实话 | 
| [12:30] | – Shall we end this? – I am being honest with you. | -我们能不谈这个吗 -我是在说实话 | 
| [12:33] | The wife of the man you loved | 你深爱男人的妻子 | 
| [12:34] | humiliated you in a public forum. | 在公开场合羞辱你 | 
| [12:36] | Surely you must have felt some anger towards Kathryn. | 你肯定会生凯思琳的气 | 
| [12:39] | Yes, I was angry– | 对 我是生气 | 
| [12:40] | And did you ever think about acting upon that anger? | 你想过做点什么来宣泄你的愤怒吗 | 
| [12:43] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [12:44] | I have a hard time believing that. | 我很难相信这点 | 
| [12:46] | Wh-why? | 为…为什么 | 
| [12:48] | Because you wanted Kathryn Nolan gone. | 因为你希望凯思琳·诺兰消失 | 
| [12:50] | – I never said that. – All right. | -我从没这么说过 -好了 | 
| [12:52] | My client is answering no more questions for the day. | 我的委托人今天不会再回答问题了 | 
| [12:55] | Your client agreed to this interview | 你的委托人同意接受这次访问 | 
| [12:56] | because she claimed she had nothing to hide. | 她说她没什么可隐瞒的 | 
| [12:58] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我确实没有 | 
| [13:00] | Then what is your answer? | 那么你的回答是什么 | 
| [13:01] | You wanted Kathryn gone, didn’t you? | 你希望凯思琳消失 不是吗 | 
| [13:03] | No. | 不是 | 
| [13:03] | Even after she tried to keep you and David apart? | 即使她试图拆散你和戴维 | 
| [13:06] | After she slapped you in public? | 在公共场合扇你耳光 | 
| [13:08] | After she made you a pariah in your own town? | 把你搞成了镇上的贱人 | 
| [13:10] | Yes, of course I wanted her gone. | 对 我是希望她消失 | 
| [13:11] | She was the only thing keeping us apart, | 她是我们之间唯一的阻碍 | 
| [13:13] | so yeah, I wanted her gone. Is that what you wanna hear? | 我希望她消失 你就想听这个吗 | 
| [13:28] | No, this won’t do. | 不 这身不行 | 
| [13:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [13:39] | We have a guest. He’ll be here any moment. | 我们有客人拜访 随时会到 | 
| [13:41] | I can’t. I have a riding lesson with Daniel. | 我不能去 我要跟丹尼尔上骑术课 | 
| [13:44] | Well, that’s been canceled. | 骑术课已经取消了 | 
| [13:46] | Now smile. We don’t want to disappoint him. | 微笑 可不能让他失望 | 
| [13:48] | Disappoint who? | 让谁失望 | 
| [13:50] | The king. | 国王 | 
| [13:51] | The king? | 国王 | 
| [13:53] | Why is the king coming? | 国王来这里做什么 | 
| [13:54] | Because you’ve finally done something right. | 因为你终于做对了件事 | 
| [13:57] | That little girl you saved is the king’s daughter. | 你救的那个女孩是国王的女儿 | 
| [14:04] | Is that her? | 就是她吗 | 
| [14:05] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:07] | Regina, honey, | 瑞金娜 亲爱的 | 
| [14:08] | this is Snow White’s father. | 这是白雪公主的父亲 | 
| [14:12] | No. | 免礼 | 
| [14:14] | It is I who should bow to you. | 应该我向你鞠躬才对 | 
| [14:18] | You saved my daughter’s life. | 你救了我女儿的命 | 
| [14:21] | There is no way to repay that debt. | 这份恩情是无法偿还的 | 
| [14:23] | It is an honor to meet you. | 能见到你 我非常荣幸 | 
| [14:30] | Regina, dear, the king’s honored to meet you. | 瑞金娜 国王说很荣幸见到你呢 | 
| [14:32] | Say something. | 回话啊 | 
| [14:35] | The honor is mine. | 应该是我的荣幸 | 
| [14:39] | You’re quite lucky to have a mother who looks out for you. | 你很幸运 有位母亲一直保护着你 | 
| [14:43] | My dear Snow has many things, | 我亲爱的白雪什么都有 | 
| [14:44] | but a mother is not one of them. | 就是没有母亲 | 
| [14:46] | We lost her years ago. | 多年前 我们失去了她 | 
| [14:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [14:51] | Since then I have scoured the land looking for a wife. | 那时起我寻遍整个王国 想找位妻子 | 
| [14:56] | I’ve yet to find a woman with an interest in my daughter… | 始终未找到一位爱我女儿的女人… | 
| [15:01] | until now. | 直至现在 | 
| [15:12] | Will you marry me, Regina? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 瑞金娜 | 
| [15:18] | Yes. | 当然 | 
| [15:22] | Yes. | 愿意 | 
| [15:25] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 | 
| [15:26] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 | 
| [15:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:38] | Marry me. | 娶我 | 
| [15:40] | Regina, what are you doing? | 瑞金娜 你在做什么 | 
| [15:42] | What’s happened? Did you tell your mother? | 发生了什么 你跟你妈妈说了吗 | 
| [15:45] | No. Now I can never tell her. | 不 我再也没法说了 | 
| [15:47] | She won’t understand. | 她永远不会理解 | 
| [15:48] | That girl I saved | 我救的那个女孩 | 
| [15:51] | was the king’s daughter. | 是国王的女儿 | 
| [15:53] | And now he’s proposed to me. | 而现在 他向我求婚了 | 
| [15:56] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:57] | My mother accepted! | 我妈妈答应了 | 
| [16:10] | The only way out is to run. | 我们只能私奔了 | 
| [16:15] | For us to leave this place, | 我们得离开这里 | 
| [16:16] | for us to be married, for us to never come back. | 结婚 永远不再回来 | 
| [16:18] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 | 
| [16:20] | Do you understand what that would mean? | 你知道私奔意味着什么吗 | 
| [16:23] | Life with a stable boy | 嫁给一个马夫 | 
| [16:25] | is a far cry from a life as queen. | 与做王后是天壤之别 | 
| [16:28] | Being queen means nothing. | 做王后没有任何意义 | 
| [16:30] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [16:34] | All I care about is you. | 我在意的只有你 | 
| [16:43] | Then if I am to marry you, | 那么 若要娶你 | 
| [16:46] | we must do this properly. | 就得正式一些 | 
| [17:06] | Here. | 好了 | 
| [17:22] | Snow! | 白雪 | 
| [17:24] | Dear, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你来做什么 | 
| [17:26] | You said to get back on the horse and… | 你告诉我要重回马背… | 
| [17:31] | What are you doing with him? | 你跟他在一起做什么 | 
| [17:32] | Snow, I can explain. | 白雪 听我解释 | 
| [17:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:40] | No. Snow! Snow! | 不要跑 白雪 | 
| [17:48] | Snow! | 白雪 | 
| [17:50] | Snow! Wait! | 白雪 等等 | 
| [17:53] | Snow! | 白雪 | 
| [17:55] | Snow! | 白雪 | 
| [17:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [17:59] | No. | 有事 | 
| [18:01] | No. | 我有事 | 
| [18:05] | Why were you kissing that man in the stable? | 你为什么亲马厩里的那个男人 | 
| [18:08] | You’re to marry my father. | 你马上要嫁给我爸爸了 | 
| [18:10] | You’re to be my mother. | 你要做我妈妈了 | 
| [18:12] | Oh, Snow, please, listen to me. | 白雪 别这样 听我说 | 
| [18:18] | Your father, | 你的爸爸 | 
| [18:20] | King Leopold– he’s a kind and fair man… | 利奥波德国王 是个善良的好男人 | 
| [18:24] | But I don’t love him. | 但是我不爱他 | 
| [18:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [18:32] | Why not? | 为什么不爱他呢 | 
| [18:34] | Love doesn’t work that way. | 爱情不是你想象的那样 | 
| [18:37] | Love… | 爱 | 
| [18:40] | true love… | 真爱 | 
| [18:41] | is magic. | 是有魔力的 | 
| [18:45] | And not just any magic– | 它不是普通的魔法 | 
| [18:47] | the most powerful magic of all. | 而是最强大的魔法 | 
| [18:52] | It creates happiness. | 爱让人幸福 | 
| [18:58] | And that man in the stables… | 马厩里的那个男人 | 
| [19:01] | You love him? | 你爱他 | 
| [19:03] | With all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱着他 | 
| [19:09] | Then you must marry him. | 那你一定要嫁给他 | 
| [19:13] | I will go tell father right away. | 我现在就去告诉爸爸 | 
| [19:15] | N-no. No. No. No. You can’t. | 不行 你不能这么做 | 
| [19:17] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [19:19] | Surely he’ll understand. | 他肯定会理解的 | 
| [19:21] | Perhaps, but not everyone will. | 或许吧 但不是每个人都会理解 | 
| [19:24] | My mother, for one– she’ll stand in the way. | 我妈妈就不能 她会阻止我的 | 
| [19:28] | That’s why you’re running. | 所以你才要逃跑 | 
| [19:30] | It’s the only way our love can survive. | 只有这样我们的爱才能延续 | 
| [19:36] | Snow, do you know what a secret is? | 白雪 你知道秘密是什么吗 | 
| [19:42] | If you really, truly want to help me… | 如果你真的想帮我 | 
| [19:45] | I do. | 我想 | 
| [19:46] | Then what you saw, what I told you, | 那么 你看见的 我告诉你的 | 
| [19:50] | you must keep it a secret. | 你一定要保守秘密 | 
| [19:54] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 | 
| [19:56] | I think so. | 我能 | 
| [20:00] | I need you to be certain. | 我要你保证 | 
| [20:05] | You can never speak of this. | 你永远也不会把它说出去 | 
| [20:08] | And above all, you mustn’t tell my mother. | 你尤其不能告诉我妈妈 | 
| [20:13] | Will you do that for me? | 你能为我做到这些吗 | 
| [20:18] | Yes. | 我能 | 
| [20:20] | I promise. | 我发誓 | 
| [20:33] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [20:35] | Grasping at straws. | 死马当活马医了 | 
| [20:38] | Still trying to find a way to prove your friend’s been framed? | 还在想办法证明你朋友是被陷害的呢 | 
| [20:42] | Every time I go down a path I think leads somewhere, | 每次我以为找到线索 | 
| [20:44] | it ends up being a dead end. | 最终却无功而返 | 
| [20:45] | I used to think I had these great instincts… | 过去我以为我有很好的直觉 | 
| [20:48] | superpower. Now I don’t know. | 有超能力 现在我也不敢肯定了 | 
| [20:55] | It sounds like you got a case of writer’s block, | 你现在就像个文思枯竭的作家 | 
| [20:58] | only without the whole writing part. | 只是你不用写作 | 
| [21:00] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [21:02] | You know, when I get struck by a block, | 当我没有灵感时 | 
| [21:05] | I usually reread what I’ve done | 我通常回过头看一下前面所写的 | 
| [21:06] | rather than plow ahead blindly. | 而不是毫无头绪地写下去 | 
| [21:09] | Sometimes I find there’ll be | 有时候你会发现 | 
| [21:10] | a little nugget of inspiration left behind. | 遗漏了些小灵感 | 
| [21:13] | You mean start over? | 你是指重新开始 | 
| [21:14] | I mean, when I start writing, I usually have one idea, | 开始写作时我总会有一个想法 | 
| [21:17] | and then in the middle, I may get another idea, | 但写到一半 就会有另外的想法 | 
| [21:20] | and things are different. | 事情就完全不同了 | 
| [21:23] | So your perspective changes. | 就是说你会改变视角 | 
| [21:24] | Exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [21:26] | When you started this investigation, | 当你开始这项调查的时候 | 
| [21:27] | what was it about? | 是关于什么的 | 
| [21:29] | A missing person. | 一个失踪的人 | 
| [21:30] | Then it became a murder | 然后就演变成了凶杀 | 
| [21:32] | and then a cover-up. | 之后就成了掩盖罪行 | 
| [21:35] | If you knew that then, | 如果你早就知道 | 
| [21:37] | maybe you would have approached things differently. | 你就会换种方法来处理此事 | 
| [21:43] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [21:44] | Scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场 | 
| [21:46] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 | 
| [21:47] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我能行 | 
| [21:48] | No, you’re not. You haven’t slept in days. | 不 你不行 你已经几天没合眼了 | 
| [21:50] | And let’s be honest, | 而且你得承认 | 
| [21:53] | it was my idea. | 这可是我出的点子 | 
| [22:02] | Ruby found the box with the heart right over here, | 鲁比就是在这里找到装有心脏的盒子 | 
| [22:04] | just by the shore. | 就在岸边 | 
| [22:08] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 | 
| [22:11] | It doesn’t seem like nothing. | 看着不像没事啊 | 
| [22:12] | – Here. Let me look. – No, it’s okay. | -让我瞧瞧 -不用了 没事的 | 
| [22:13] | It’s just a shin splint. Just let me walk it off. | 就是胫骨那儿有点疼 走走就好了 | 
| [22:21] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [22:24] | I know this must be hard on you. | 我知道这件事一定让你很难过 | 
| [22:26] | Yeah, that’s an understatement. | 是啊 “难过”这个词太轻描谈写了 | 
| [22:29] | I don’t know you that well, | 我不是很了解你 | 
| [22:31] | but it seems to me, that aside from Henry, | 但在我看来 除了亨利 | 
| [22:32] | Mary Margaret’s the closest thing to family you’ve got. | 玛丽·玛格丽特就是与你最亲密的人了 | 
| [22:37] | It’s okay to admit it. | 你可以承认这一点 | 
| [22:39] | August, look. | 奥古斯特 看 | 
| [22:48] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [22:50] | It’s a shard. | 是一块碎片 | 
| [22:51] | From a shovel. | 铲子上的 | 
| [22:53] | Must’ve broken off when it hit a rock. | 一定是碰到石头撞碎的 | 
| [22:57] | If we can find the shovel that it broke off of, | 如果能找到这把铲子 | 
| [22:59] | we can prove that Mary Margaret didn’t bury the heart. | 就能证明不是玛丽·玛格丽特埋的心脏 | 
| [23:01] | We can prove that she’s innocent. | 也就能证明她是清白的 | 
| [23:03] | And I’m gonna guess you know exactly whose shovel it is. | 而且我猜你一定知道那是谁的铲子 | 
| [23:32] | The eagle is in the nest, | 鹰已归巢 | 
| [23:33] | and the package is secure. | 包裹很安全 | 
| [23:35] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [23:38] | I left the code book at home. | 我把代号表落在家里了 | 
| [23:40] | She’s getting in the shower | 就是说她在洗澡 | 
| [23:41] | and the keys are under the mat. | 钥匙在门垫下面 | 
| [23:48] | Don’t touch a thing. | 什么都别碰 | 
| [24:39] | We got her. | 逮到她了 | 
| [24:55] | Careful, sweetheart. | 当心 小可爱 | 
| [24:58] | A flower is a delicate thing. | 花是纤细脆弱之物 | 
| [25:00] | Be gentle. | 需小心待之 | 
| [25:02] | You want it to grow | 若望它繁茂生长 | 
| [25:03] | and not pluck it before its time. | 就切勿在其长成之前折败花朵 | 
| [25:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [25:09] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [25:11] | You needn’t fear me. I’m only trying to help. | 别怕 我只是想帮帮忙 | 
| [25:14] | Perhaps you could be the flower girl at the wedding. | 也许在婚礼上你就能当个小花童了 | 
| [25:17] | I can already see how close you and Regina have become. | 我看出你和瑞金娜很亲密 | 
| [25:22] | She’s going to make a fine mother for you. | 她会是一个好妈妈的 | 
| [25:25] | She is kind to me. | 她对我很好 | 
| [25:27] | Indeed. | 这个自然 | 
| [25:29] | It warms my heart how you two share everything… | 看到你们俩无话不谈真让我欣慰 | 
| [25:33] | Already. | 虽然才几天光景 | 
| [25:37] | Perhaps you could share something with me. | 也许你也可以告诉我 | 
| [25:42] | Why has she pulled away from me? | 为什么她总是对我敬而远之 | 
| [25:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [25:46] | A mother knows her daughter. | 母亲是最了解孩子的 | 
| [25:48] | Regina’s pulled away. | 瑞金娜总是据我千里之外 | 
| [25:51] | I love her so much, but she’s not letting me help her, | 我非常爱她 但她不愿接受我的帮助 | 
| [25:54] | and I… I know she’s unhappy. | 而且我知道 她过得并不快乐 | 
| [25:58] | Has she said something? | 她对你说过什么吗 | 
| [26:00] | I’d do anything to make her happy. | 为了她的幸福 我什么都愿做 | 
| [26:05] | You’d do anything? | 你真的什么都愿做 | 
| [26:08] | Of course, dear. | 当然了 亲爱的 | 
| [26:12] | You know, I’ve talked to the king about your mother. | 知道吗 我曾和国王谈起过你的母亲 | 
| [26:16] | He told me how much she loved you. | 他对我说你母亲非常爱你 | 
| [26:20] | Losing her must’ve been so hard. | 失去她一定令你痛不欲生 | 
| [26:24] | It was. | 是的 | 
| [26:29] | Hearing him, I realized he might as well have been talking | 国王的话也让我联想到 | 
| [26:31] | about me and regina. | 我自己和瑞金娜 | 
| [26:33] | I don’t want us to lose each other. | 我不希望我们也失去彼此 | 
| [26:38] | If only I could show her how I feel, | 真希望她能感受到我对她的爱 | 
| [26:42] | that no matter what, all I want is her happiness. | 无论如何 我都希望她幸福 | 
| [26:48] | Then don’t make her get married. | 那就别让她嫁给我父亲 | 
| [26:51] | I’m sorry? | 你在说什么啊 | 
| [26:55] | She doesn’t love my father. | 她并不爱父亲 | 
| [26:58] | She loves someone else. | 她爱的是别人 | 
| [27:01] | She made me promise not to tell. | 她让我发誓不告诉任何人 | 
| [27:05] | But she’ll lose you. | 但这样她会失去你的 | 
| [27:07] | She can’t lose her mother. | 她不能失去自己的母亲 | 
| [27:13] | No one should. | 谁都不该失去母亲 | 
| [27:16] | Oh, sweet Snow, it’s all right. | 亲爱的白雪 没事的 | 
| [27:20] | She won’t lose me. | 她不会失去我的 | 
| [27:22] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说 | 
| [27:26] | You must tell me. | 你一定得说 | 
| [27:34] | Can I help you, sheriff Swan? | 找我什么事 斯旺警长 | 
| [27:35] | Yes. I need you to unlock the garage for me. | 请你打开车库门 | 
| [27:38] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 | 
| [27:40] | Because I have a search warrant that says that you have to. | 我有搜查令 你没得选择 | 
| [27:45] | On what grounds? | 你有什么根据 | 
| [27:46] | I found this near where the heart was buried, | 我在埋心脏的地方发现了这个 | 
| [27:49] | figured whoever buried it might have left something behind. | 埋心脏的人似乎落下了些东西 | 
| [27:52] | Then I got an anonymous call from someone | 我刚好接到了匿名举报 | 
| [27:53] | who said they saw you digging near the toll bridge | 说发现心脏的那天 | 
| [27:56] | the day the heart was found. | 看到你在收费桥附近挖过东西 | 
| [27:58] | An “anonymous call”? | “匿名举报”吗 | 
| [28:00] | Yeah. Well, I can’t control the fact he didn’t leave a name. | 没错 我无权要求他留下姓名 | 
| [28:02] | I suppose he didn’t want to risk pissing you off. | 我想他也许害怕得罪你 | 
| [28:08] | Now open the garage or I’ll find a way to do it myself. | 请打开车库 否则我就亲自上了 | 
| [28:27] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [28:30] | Where is what, sheriff? | 什么在哪 警长 | 
| [28:31] | You knew I was coming. | 你知道我要来 | 
| [28:32] | How on earth would I know that? | 我怎么会知道呢 | 
| [28:35] | Mary Margaret is a good person. She doesn’t deserve this. | 玛丽·玛格丽特是个好人 这样不公平 | 
| [28:38] | Ms. Blanchard is a liar and a murderer. | 布兰切特女士是骗子和凶手 | 
| [28:42] | No matter what accusations you throw my way, | 不管你如何指控我 | 
| [28:44] | that won’t change. | 这个事实无法改变 | 
| [28:47] | She’s going to pay for what she’s done. | 她必须为自己犯下的罪行付出代价 | 
| [28:51] | That woman has destroyed | 她已经没有机会 | 
| [28:53] | the last life she is ever going to destroy. | 再去毁掉别人的生活了 | 
| [29:15] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 | 
| [29:17] | How could you do this to me? To Mary Margaret? | 你怎么能这么对我 对玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [29:18] | Slow down. Do what? | 慢点 我做什么了 | 
| [29:21] | The shovel was gone when I got there. | 我去的时候铁铲不见了 | 
| [29:23] | Regina knew I was coming for it. | 瑞金娜知道我要去 | 
| [29:25] | You–you think that I told her? | 你觉得是我告诉她的吗 | 
| [29:27] | You were the only other person who knew about it. | 除我之外 你是唯一知道的人 | 
| [29:29] | I would hope that you would have enough faith | 我希望你能有点信心 | 
| [29:32] | to know that I would never betray you. | 相信我永远不会背叛你 | 
| [29:34] | Why should I? How do I know you’re not lying about this? | 为什么 我怎么知道你没在这事上说谎 | 
| [29:38] | About everything? | 还有其他的事上 | 
| [29:39] | I’m not a liar. | 我不是骗子 | 
| [29:44] | That is exactly what a liar would say. | 骗子都这么说 | 
| [29:57] | Having a bad day? | 今天不顺利吗 | 
| [29:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [30:02] | I wanted to see you while I can. | 趁还有机会 我想来看看你 | 
| [30:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [30:06] | Simply that the trial starts tomorrow, | 明天将进行庭审 | 
| [30:08] | and it won’t be a long one, | 而且很快就会结束 | 
| [30:10] | and you’ll be sent out of Storybrooke for good, | 你会永远离开童话镇 | 
| [30:12] | and I will never have to see you again. | 我就再也不用看到你了 | 
| [30:18] | Oh, I want to enjoy this while I still can. | 趁还有机会 我要好好享受一下 | 
| [30:21] | Enjoy what? | 享受什么 | 
| [30:22] | Justice. | 正义 | 
| [30:24] | Justice? | 正义吗 | 
| [30:26] | Watching an innocent suffer? | 看着一个无辜的人受苦吗 | 
| [30:28] | You’ve always seen yourself that way, haven’t you? | 你一直这么认为 是吗 | 
| [30:32] | Innocent. | 无辜 | 
| [30:34] | I am innocent! | 我是无辜的 | 
| [30:36] | I don’t know what this is about! | 我不知道怎么回事 | 
| [30:38] | I don’t know what I ever did to you, | 我不知道我对你做过什么 | 
| [30:39] | but whatever it was, Regina… | 不管是什么 瑞金娜 | 
| [30:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [30:47] | I truly am. | 真的对不起 | 
| [30:50] | Apology not accepted. | 我不接受你的道歉 | 
| [30:51] | Please. Don’t do this to me. | 拜托 不要这样对我 | 
| [30:54] | I don’t deserve this. I did not kill Kathryn. | 我不该有这种下场 我没有杀凯思琳 | 
| [30:57] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [31:03] | But you do deserve this. | 但你确实活该如此 | 
| [31:20] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [31:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [31:26] | You could’ve at least left a note. | 你至少应该留个条 | 
| [31:38] | – Mother, I– – Don’t. | -母亲 我 -住嘴 | 
| [31:41] | You sneak out of my house in the dead of night | 你深夜从我的房子里溜走 | 
| [31:43] | and think I won’t notice? How dare you. | 以为我不会发现吗 胆子真大 | 
| [31:48] | You’re impossible to talk to. | 我无法和你沟通 | 
| [31:50] | Stop with the magic and listen to me. | 请不要用魔法 听我说 | 
| [31:55] | I want to be with Daniel. | 我想和丹尼尔在一起 | 
| [31:57] | Oh, you don’t know what you want, | 你不知道你想要什么 | 
| [32:00] | but I do. | 但我知道 | 
| [32:02] | I didn’t make the sacrifices I did in life | 我做出了那么多牺牲 | 
| [32:04] | to get you to the cusp of greatness | 让你过上幸福生活 | 
| [32:06] | so that you could end up the wife of a stable boy. | 不是为了让你成为马夫的妻子 | 
| [32:08] | But it’s my life. | 但这是我的人生 | 
| [32:12] | You foolish girl. | 傻孩子 | 
| [32:15] | It’s mine. | 这是我的人生 | 
| [32:16] | After what I had to do– | 为了能让我们 | 
| [32:18] | the deals I had to make to get us out of poverty, | 脱离贫穷过上现在的生活 | 
| [32:22] | to get us this life, | 我不得不做了那些交易 | 
| [32:24] | and you just want to toss it away? | 而你想就这么抛下一切吗 | 
| [32:26] | Stay strong, Regina. | 坚强点 瑞金娜 | 
| [32:30] | Your magic can’t keep us apart. | 你的魔法是无法将我们分开的 | 
| [32:32] | I love him. | 我爱他 | 
| [32:34] | – And I love her. – And I love her, too. | -我爱她 -我也爱她 | 
| [32:36] | If you loved me, you wouldn’t try to keep us apart. | 如果你爱我 你就不会把我们分开 | 
| [32:39] | And if you loved me, you wouldn’t try to run away. | 如果你爱我 你就不会逃走 | 
| [32:41] | I’m sorry, but this is my happiness. | 抱歉 但这是我的幸福 | 
| [32:44] | We’re going. | 我们要离开 | 
| [32:45] | No. | 不行 | 
| [32:47] | You’re not. | 你们走不了 | 
| [32:49] | So what’s your plan? | 那你准备怎么办 | 
| [32:51] | You’re going to keep us here forever? | 把我们永远关在这儿吗 | 
| [32:56] | Because that’s what you’ll have to do. | 因为你无法分开我们 | 
| [33:04] | So this is… | 那么这是 | 
| [33:07] | your decision? | 你的决定吗 | 
| [33:09] | This will make you happy? | 这会让你幸福吗 | 
| [33:12] | It already has. | 我已经很幸福了 | 
| [33:19] | Then who am I to stop you? | 那我还怎么能阻止你 | 
| [33:30] | Thank you, mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 | 
| [33:36] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [33:45] | If you want to have a life together, a family… | 如果你们想要一起生活 组建家庭 | 
| [33:50] | then there’s one important lesson I can impart on you. | 我可以传授给你一个很重要的经验 | 
| [33:54] | It’s what it means to be a parent. | 就是作为父母 | 
| [33:57] | You always have to do what’s best for your children. | 你永远都要替你的孩子着想 | 
| [34:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:04] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [34:08] | Because that’s what you’re doing now. | 因为这就是你正在做的 | 
| [34:13] | Yes. It is. | 是的 没错 | 
| [34:18] | Mother! | 妈妈 | 
| [34:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:25] | No! No. No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [34:36] | Mother, why have you done this? | 妈妈 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [34:38] | Because this is your happy ending. | 因为这就是你的幸福结局 | 
| [34:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:44] | Oh, you have to trust me, Regina. | 你一定要相信我 瑞金娜 | 
| [34:47] | I know best. | 我太了解了 | 
| [34:50] | Love is weakness, Regina. | 爱使人软弱 瑞金娜 | 
| [34:54] | It feels real now. At the start, it always does. | 现在它看起来很真 一开始 总是这样 | 
| [34:57] | But it’s an illusion. | 但这都是假象 | 
| [34:59] | It fades, | 它会淡去 | 
| [35:00] | and then you’re left with nothing. | 然后你就一无所有了 | 
| [35:03] | But power… | 但是权力… | 
| [35:05] | True power endures. | 真正的权力是永远的 | 
| [35:09] | And then you don’t have to rely on anyone to get what you want. | 你不再需要依靠任何人来满足自己的需求 | 
| [35:13] | I’ve saved you, my love. | 我拯救了你 亲爱的 | 
| [35:17] | You’ve ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 | 
| [35:19] | I loved him. | 我爱他 | 
| [35:22] | I loved him! | 我爱他 | 
| [35:23] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [35:25] | I’ve endured this long enough. | 我忍很久了 | 
| [35:29] | Now clean yourself up, | 你去梳洗干净 | 
| [35:30] | wipe away your tears, | 擦掉眼泪 | 
| [35:33] | because now… | 因为现在… | 
| [35:35] | you’re going to be queen. | 你就要成为皇后了 | 
| [35:55] | You are most certainly the fairest of them all! | 你可真是世界上最美的人 | 
| [36:01] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 | 
| [36:03] | I hope for my wedding day I will be as beautiful. | 我希望我结婚的时候也能这么美 | 
| [36:07] | I’m sure you will be. | 你一定会的 | 
| [36:09] | I know you and Daniel will be so happy together. | 你和丹尼尔一定会很幸福的 | 
| [36:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:18] | Well, I just knew your mother would let you marry him, | 我就知道你妈妈会让你嫁给他的 | 
| [36:21] | once she knew how happy it’d make you, | 一旦她知道你会多幸福 | 
| [36:24] | once she knew how much you love him. | 你有多爱他 | 
| [36:28] | You have such a wonderful mother. | 你有一位很棒的母亲 | 
| [36:30] | She would do anything for your happiness. | 为了你的幸福 她什么都愿做 | 
| [36:41] | Snow… | 白雪 | 
| [36:47] | did… | 是… | 
| [36:49] | did you… tell her | 是你…告诉她 | 
| [36:52] | about me and daniel? | 我和丹尼尔的事的吗 | 
| [36:54] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [36:55] | But I told you… | 但我… | 
| [36:59] | very specifically not to. | 特意告诉你不要说 | 
| [37:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [37:04] | I just didn’t want you to lose your mother, | 我只是不想让你失去你的母亲 | 
| [37:08] | like I’ve lost mine. | 就像我失去妈妈那样 | 
| [37:18] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 | 
| [37:25] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:27] | I’m not mad at all. | 一点也不 | 
| [37:30] | You were just trying to help me. | 你只是想要帮助我 | 
| [37:33] | However, I’m not marrying Daniel. | 但是 我不是和丹尼尔结婚 | 
| [37:35] | This dress is for your father. | 这婚纱是为了和你父亲结婚准备的 | 
| [37:38] | But… I thought… | 但…我以为… | 
| [37:42] | you were in love. | 你们彼此相爱 | 
| [37:43] | So did I. | 我也是 | 
| [37:45] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 | 
| [37:47] | Daniel has run away. | 丹尼尔逃走了 | 
| [37:49] | What I had with Daniel wasn’t real. | 我和丹尼尔的感情不是真的 | 
| [37:52] | It was an infatuation. | 那只是一时迷恋 | 
| [37:55] | You see, that’s the thing about love. | 爱情就是如此 | 
| [37:58] | It can come in the most unexpected places. | 它总是难以预料 | 
| [38:01] | Your father and I have something even more special | 而我与你父亲的感情更加特殊 | 
| [38:03] | because it’s not just about the two of us. | 我们的感情不仅仅是两人之间 | 
| [38:07] | It’s about all of us. | 而是事关所有人 | 
| [38:12] | We’re going to be a family. | 我们就要成为一家人了 | 
| [38:14] | We are? | 真的吗 | 
| [38:15] | That’s right. | 真的 | 
| [38:17] | I’m going to be your stepmother, and I couldn’t be happier. | 我就要成为你的继母 我真的很高兴 | 
| [38:23] | Me, too. | 我也很高兴 | 
| [38:32] | Snow, you need to go to your room and help with the packing. | 白雪 你得回房间帮忙收拾行李了 | 
| [38:36] | Your father wants you ready for the journey, | 你父亲想让你做好启程准备 | 
| [38:38] | and we’re heading to your castle first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我们就要动身回你们的城堡 | 
| [38:44] | You’re both going to love it there. | 你们俩都会爱上那里的 | 
| [38:46] | I know we will. | 一定会的 | 
| [38:58] | Well-played, dear. | 表现很好 亲爱的 | 
| [39:01] | You’re learning. | 你懂事了 | 
| [39:05] | I should change. | 我得去更衣了 | 
| [39:06] | I wouldn’t want to ruin the dress before my big day. | 我不想在大婚前毁了我的婚纱 | 
| [39:12] | I am so proud of you. | 我以你为荣 | 
| [39:21] | You knew the king was traveling through our land, didn’t you? | 你早知道国王会经过我们这里 是吗 | 
| [39:24] | That steed with Snow on it– | 那匹载着白雪的马 | 
| [39:27] | It didn’t go wild on its own. | 也不是突然自己发狂 | 
| [39:30] | Did it? | 对吗 | 
| [39:32] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [39:44] | I should’ve let her die on that horse. | 我应该让她死在那匹马上的 | 
| [39:55] | We got her, Daniel. | 我们报仇了 丹尼尔 | 
| [39:59] | We got her. | 报仇了 | 
| [40:09] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [40:20] | You told me you could fix this. | 你说过你能搞定的 | 
| [40:22] | That’s why I came to you. | 所以我才找你帮忙 | 
| [40:23] | So that you could make sure Regina didn’t win. | 那样你就能确保瑞金娜不会得逞 | 
| [40:26] | She hasn’t yet. | 她还没得逞呢 | 
| [40:28] | Well, she’s going to, | 那她也快了 | 
| [40:29] | and now my friend is gonna pay for me trusting you. | 现在我的朋友要因我对你的信任而付出代价 | 
| [40:31] | Look, sheriff, I know this is emotional, | 警长 我知道你很激动 | 
| [40:34] | but it’s also not over. | 但这事还没完 | 
| [40:35] | You must have faith. There’s still time. | 你必须要有信心 还有时间 | 
| [40:37] | Time for what? | 什么的时间 | 
| [40:39] | For me to work a little magic. | 让我略施魔法 | 
| [41:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [41:24] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [41:26] | For doubting you. | 因为怀疑你 | 
| [41:28] | I made a mistake. | 是我搞错了 | 
| [41:33] | – What’s that? – Evidence. | -那是什么 -证据 | 
| [41:36] | Evidence that proves that I’ve been trusting all the wrong people. | 证明我一直信错了人 | 
| [41:40] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的 | 
| [41:41] | This bug was from Sidney. | 这是西德尼的窃听器 | 
| [41:44] | The newspaper guy? | 那个报社的家伙 | 
| [41:45] | I should’ve seen it. | 我早该看出来 | 
| [41:48] | Well, don’t beat yourself up about it, Emma. | 别因此责怪自己 艾玛 | 
| [41:52] | Sometimes it’s hard to see what’s right in front of us, | 有时我们很难分辨眼前的是非 | 
| [41:55] | but I knew you would. | 但我知道你会分清的 | 
| [41:57] | I’m trying. | 我还在努力 | 
| [42:08] | Ruby! | 鲁比 | 
| [42:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [42:10] | She–she–she’s in the alley. | 她 她 她在巷子里 | 
| [42:12] | Who, Ruby? What happened? | 鲁比 谁啊 发生了什么 | 
| [42:15] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |