| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on Once Upon A Time… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | Where’s Rumplestiltskin gone? | 朗普斯金去哪里了 | 
| [00:03] | Do you really think you can stab him in the heart with your sword? | 你真的以为能用剑刺穿他的心脏吗 | 
| [00:06] | I prefer my hook, but I can’t find that now. | 我更喜欢用我的钩子 但我找不到它了 | 
| [00:08] | With the dark one gone, we can search for his dagger. | 黑暗者不在 我们就能去搜寻他的匕首 | 
| [00:11] | Here’s your boy. | 你儿子就在这儿 | 
| [00:15] | – Neal? – Emma? | -尼尔 -艾玛 | 
| [00:17] | Get out of my apartment! | 滚出我的公寓 | 
| [00:18] | – Neal. – Emma, I got this. | -尼尔 -艾玛 我来搞定 | 
| [00:19] | You two know each other. How? | 你们俩怎么会认识 | 
| [00:21] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈妈 怎么了 | 
| [00:23] | Is this my son? | 这是我儿子吗 | 
| [00:24] | A young boy will lead you to him. | 一个小男孩会将你领向他 | 
| [00:26] | The boy will be your undoing. | 这个男孩会成为你的煞星 | 
| [00:28] | Then I’ll just have to kill him. | 那我杀了他便是 | 
| [00:34] | Let’s be certain. | 听清楚了 | 
| [00:35] | She’s seated as far away from the duke as possible, | 她的座位要尽可能远离公爵 | 
| [00:38] | for the duchess’ sake. | 看在公爵夫人的份上 | 
| [00:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 | 
| [00:43] | Do you like it? | 好看吗 | 
| [00:44] | Oh, my dear Snow. | 我亲爱的白雪 | 
| [00:46] | You are an absolute vision. | 你真是个小美人 | 
| [00:48] | You are gonna be the talk of the ball, | 你绝对会是舞会的焦点 | 
| [00:50] | and not just because it’s for your birthday. | 不只是因为今天是你生日 | 
| [00:58] | Come. I can hardly believe you’re growing up so fast, | 来 我无法相信你成长得这么快 | 
| [01:04] | which reminds me I have a gift for you. | 我想起了还有个礼物给你 | 
| [01:07] | It was my mother’s once. | 那是我妈妈传给我的 | 
| [01:09] | And her mother’s before that, | 之前也是我外婆的 | 
| [01:12] | and soon it will be yours. | 马上就会是你的了 | 
| [01:26] | Johanna. | 约翰娜 | 
| [01:27] | Oh! Oh, your majesty. | 天 陛下 | 
| [01:29] | Oh, please forgive me. I just wanted to see… | 请原谅我 我只想看看 | 
| [01:31] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 | 
| [01:34] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 | 
| [01:35] | It’s not for a servant. | 不是给仆人用的 | 
| [01:37] | It was my mistake. | 是我的错 | 
| [01:38] | – Servants don’t wear crowns. – Enough. | -仆人怎么能戴王冠 -够了 | 
| [01:40] | – I’m sorry, your majesty. -No, I was talking to Snow. | -抱歉 陛下 -不 我是说白雪 | 
| [01:46] | Me? | 我 | 
| [01:47] | I thought I raised you better than that, Snow. | 我是怎么教育你的 白雪 | 
| [01:50] | It doesn’t matter whether one is a servant or royalty. | 一个人无论是仆人还是皇室成员 | 
| [01:53] | Everyone in the kingdom deserves our love and respect. | 在王国里同样需要我们的爱和尊敬 | 
| [01:56] | – But she took my tiara… – She apologized. | -但她拿了我的皇冠 -她道过歉了 | 
| [01:59] | And it isn’t yours yet. | 而且那还不是你的 | 
| [02:00] | Your majesty, it’s all right. | 陛下 没关系 | 
| [02:02] | You’re kind, Johanna, | 你太善良了 约翰娜 | 
| [02:04] | but Snow must learn. | 白雪得吸取教训 | 
| [02:05] | My dear, we are all the same. | 亲爱的 我们没什么不同 | 
| [02:08] | But I thought we were royals. | 但我以为我们是皇室 | 
| [02:11] | We are, | 我们确实是 | 
| [02:12] | but that doesn’t make us better than anyone else. | 但这并不意味着我们地位更高 | 
| [02:15] | The upcoming ball, for instance– | 比如待会儿的舞会 | 
| [02:18] | Can you tell me what it’s for? | 你能告诉我它的目的吗 | 
| [02:20] | It’s to honor me on my birthday. | 在生日这天收到万民敬仰 | 
| [02:23] | No. | 错 | 
| [02:24] | It’s for you to honor them | 是大家获得你的敬仰 | 
| [02:26] | by showing them you will be a kind and benevolent leader | 是向人们展示 在时机成熟时 | 
| [02:30] | when that time comes. | 你会是一个明君 | 
| [02:31] | Please. | 劳烦了 | 
| [02:35] | When you are crowned with this on your birthday, | 当你在生日这天戴上它 | 
| [02:39] | it will be a symbol that you will always | 这就是你心存善良 | 
| [02:41] | hold goodness in your heart and rule justly. | 正义统治的标志 | 
| [02:45] | Now do you understand? | 现在你明白了吗 | 
| [02:48] | I do, mother. | 明白了 母亲 | 
| [02:57] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 | 
| [03:00] | And it’s heavier than it looks. | 它比看起来重 | 
| [03:04] | – Your majesty! – Mother! | -陛下 -母亲 | 
| [03:05] | – I’m fine. – No, no. You are not. | -我没事 -不 你有事 | 
| [03:08] | Come. There. | 来 坐好 | 
| [03:10] | I’m getting the doctor. | 我去叫大夫 | 
| [03:11] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [03:12] | I’m fine, dear. | 我没事 亲爱的 | 
| [03:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [03:27] | I’m making breakfast. | 我在做早餐啊 | 
| [03:28] | Why? | 怎么 | 
| [03:31] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 | 
| [03:31] | You think I don’t know what you’re doing. | 你以为我不懂你在做什么吗 | 
| [03:34] | We talked about this. We had a deal. | 我们谈过的 说好了的 | 
| [03:36] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [03:37] | But with the curse broken, | 但我以为诅咒打破了 | 
| [03:39] | I thought maybe you would change your mind. | 你会改变你的想法 | 
| [03:42] | Well, I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [03:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [03:49] | Birthday present. | 生日礼物 | 
| [03:50] | – No, I told you. – It’s not from me. | -不 我说过了 -不是我送的 | 
| [03:52] | No one else knows. | 但没其他人知道 | 
| [03:53] | Apparently someone does, | 显然还有人知道 | 
| [03:55] | And they also think you should celebrate. | 他们也知道你该庆祝一下 | 
| [03:57] | It was left outside the door this morning. | 今早它就放在门外 | 
| [04:08] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [04:20] | I thought that was lost when the curse hit. | 我以为诅咒来袭后它就丢了 | 
| [04:24] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 | 
| [04:34] | Johanna. | 约翰娜 | 
| [04:35] | I didn’t know she was in Storybrooke. | 我不知道她在童话镇 | 
| [04:40] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 | 
| [04:44] | After the curse, you were gone for a while. | 咒语生效后 你也不见了一段时间 | 
| [04:46] | You know, we’re all still finding each other. | 我们都在寻找彼此 | 
| [04:50] | It hasn’t been easy. | 这很不容易 | 
| [04:52] | I have to go. | 我得去找她 | 
| [04:53] | Okay. Hey. | 好吧 | 
| [04:57] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [05:00] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 | 
| [05:02] | You should go. It’s getting late. You have to go to work. | 你该走了 要迟到了 你得去上班了 | 
| [05:06] | I know. I just… | 我知道 不过… | 
| [05:09] | I just wish this day made you happier. | 我只是希望今天你能快乐一点 | 
| [05:11] | I know, but we both know it can’t. | 我懂 但我们都知道这行不通 | 
| [05:41] | Apologies, mate, | 抱歉 伙计 | 
| [05:43] | but I think you have something of mine. | 但我认为你拿了我的东西 | 
| [06:27] | Johanna? | 约翰娜 | 
| [06:30] | Snow. | 白雪 | 
| [06:33] | It’s “Mary Margaret” Here. | 我在这儿叫玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [06:35] | No. You will always be my dear Snow. | 不 你永远是我亲爱的白雪 | 
| [06:41] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过还会再见到你 | 
| [06:45] | Or this. | 还有这个 | 
| [06:47] | Oh. I came across it in Mr. Gold’s shop, | 我偶然在戈登先生的店里找到的 | 
| [06:51] | And I knew how much it meant to you. | 我知道这对你很重要 | 
| [06:52] | I knew you had to have it. | 你不能失去它 | 
| [06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:03] | I haven’t seen those flowers in a long time. | 我很久没看过这些花了 | 
| [07:06] | They reminded me of you, | 这些花总让我想起你 | 
| [07:08] | because they could survive the harshest winter, | 因为它们能熬过最严酷的寒冬 | 
| [07:12] | and you were born during the harshest one of all. | 而你出生在最严酷的冬天里 | 
| [07:17] | That’s why she named me “Snow.” | 所以我们给你取名”白雪” | 
| [07:21] | I thought keeping this garden | 我觉得料理这花园 | 
| [07:23] | would be a nice way to honor her. | 可以很好的表达对她的敬仰 | 
| [07:29] | It is. | 没错 | 
| [07:34] | I miss her, too. | 我也想念她 | 
| [07:41] | Oh, you. | 你啊 | 
| [07:44] | What was that? | 什么声音 | 
| [07:46] | Stay here. I’m sure it was nothing. | 待在这儿 我保证那儿没什么 | 
| [07:48] | – Snow. – No, no, please. Please, | -白雪 -别 拜托了 | 
| [07:50] | Just stay here. I’ll be right back. | 就待在这儿 我马上回来 | 
| [08:18] | And you’re sure this is where we’re supposed to dig? | 你确定我们挖对了地方吗 | 
| [08:22] | Yes. | 确定 | 
| [08:24] | Hook marked it clearly. | 虎克标清楚了 | 
| [08:25] | Rumplestiltskin’s dagger is here. | 朗普斯金的匕首就在这儿 | 
| [08:29] | Unless Hook lied to us. | 除非虎克骗了我们 | 
| [08:33] | Well, then this map is useless. | 那这张地图就没用了 | 
| [08:37] | Gold is the only one who can translate it. | 戈登是唯一能读懂这地图的人 | 
| [08:39] | Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart. | 别担心 亲爱的 | 
| [08:41] | Hook could’ve saved us a lot of effort with honesty, | 如果虎克说实话 我们就不必费这么多周折 | 
| [08:43] | But the truth is, we don’t need anyone. | 但事实是 我们不需要了 | 
| [08:46] | I can reconstruct the map. It’ll just take a bit more time. | 我能再现这张地图 只不过要花点时间 | 
| [08:49] | And when we find it, I promise you, | 我保证找到匕首后 | 
| [08:52] | I’ll use that dagger to force the dark one to kill anyone you like. | 会用匕首来命令黑暗者 你想杀谁就杀谁 | 
| [09:02] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [09:05] | David! | 戴维 | 
| [09:06] | David?! David! | 戴维 戴维 | 
| [09:07] | Oh! David? | 戴维 | 
| [09:09] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [09:11] | Hook. | 是虎克 | 
| [09:12] | He ambushed me. | 他偷袭了我 | 
| [09:14] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [09:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [09:17] | It’s not me he wants. It’s Gold… | 他要找的人不是我 是戈登 | 
| [09:20] | And his hook. | 还有他的钩子 | 
| [09:21] | Yeah, I’m gonna enjoy throwing his ass in jail. | 我定要把他抓回来扔进大牢才甘心 | 
| [09:24] | Hook isn’t the problem, David. | 虎克不是重点 戴维 | 
| [09:26] | – Tell that to my head. – It’s Regina. | -可他砸了我的脑袋 -是瑞金娜 | 
| [09:28] | She’s been lying to us. | 她一直在对我们说谎 | 
| [09:30] | She’s been working with Cora to find Gold’s dagger. | 她现在和柯拉沆瀣一气 想要找到戈登的匕首 | 
| [09:34] | The dagger controls him. | 匕首能控制戈登 | 
| [09:37] | If Cora gets it, | 如果被柯拉拿到了 | 
| [09:38] | she can force Gold and all his power to do her bidding. | 戈登和他的力量就会唯她侍从 | 
| [09:40] | Or… become the dark one herself. | 或者 使自己成为新的黑暗者 | 
| [09:44] | Neither one of those options sounds good. | 横竖听起来都很糟糕 | 
| [09:47] | Lucky for us, we can call the man himself. | 还好 我们可以问问黑暗者本人 | 
| [09:49] | He’s with Emma. | 他和艾玛在一起 | 
| [09:50] | I already tried it. Sent a message. | 电话不通 信息也没回 | 
| [09:51] | Well, we can’t just wait. | 可我们不能坐以待毙啊 | 
| [09:52] | No, we have to buy time | 没错 在他们回电或归来之前 | 
| [09:54] | until they call us back or return. | 我们得争取一些时间 | 
| [09:55] | How? | 怎么争取 | 
| [09:58] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [09:59] | She doesn’t trust her mother. Never has. | 她从未信任过自己的母亲 | 
| [10:00] | If we can put some doubt in her about Cora’s motives, | 如果我们能让她怀疑柯拉的真正动机 | 
| [10:02] | it might slow them down. | 也许能拖慢她们的速度 | 
| [10:04] | And you think she’ll just trust you? | 你觉得她会相信你吗 | 
| [10:06] | Well, she doesn’t need to trust me. | 她不需要相信我 | 
| [10:07] | she just has to listen to me. | 只要听到我的话就行 | 
| [10:11] | And I know how to get her to do that. | 而且我知道该怎么办 | 
| [10:18] | So, uh… | 这么说 | 
| [10:21] | – You like pizza? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吃披萨 -没错 | 
| [10:23] | L-let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [10:24] | You’re gonna tell me the best pizza’s in New York | 你会告诉我全世界最好吃的披萨就在纽约 | 
| [10:26] | and I gotta try it, right? | 而且我一定得尝尝 是不是 | 
| [10:27] | Actually, it’s in the kingdom of Damarian | 其实 最好吃的披萨是大马日安王国的 | 
| [10:29] | on the north shore of the dragon fields of Zorn. | 那地方位于佐恩城龙之领地的北海岸 | 
| [10:32] | Nah, it’s in New York. | 没错 就是在纽约 | 
| [10:34] | Here. Let’s get you a slice. | 就在这儿 进去给你买一块吧 | 
| [10:36] | So you’re really from… there? | 你真的是从那里出来的吗 | 
| [10:38] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 | 
| [10:41] | Do you think that we should… | 我们是不是该跟进去 | 
| [10:43] | If we were welcome, I feel confident | 我觉得 如果他们欢迎的话 | 
| [10:45] | an invitation would’ve been extended. | 早就开口邀我们一起进去了 | 
| [10:48] | It’s a sad truth that the people closest to us | 悲哀的是 那些能让我们伤得最深的人 | 
| [10:50] | are the ones capable of causing us the most pain. | 恰恰就是我们最亲密的人 | 
| [10:53] | That’s our common ground, Ms. Swan. | 就这一点来说 斯旺女士 我们很相像 | 
| [10:56] | Guess my lying to him just caught up with me. | 是我活该 谁叫我对他说谎了呢 | 
| [10:59] | Ah, give him time. He’ll forgive you. | 给他点时间 他会原谅你的 | 
| [11:01] | Is that you projecting your own hopes? | 你也是这么希望的吧 | 
| [11:04] | My son and I have some way to go. | 我们父子俩的路要长得多了 | 
| [11:07] | I can see that. | 看得出来 | 
| [11:10] | I need you to speak to him. | 我需要你帮我去劝劝他 | 
| [11:12] | Try and convince him to come back to Storybrooke with us. | 尽你所能 劝他和我们一起回童话镇 | 
| [11:14] | If I recall, it was only one favor I owed you, | 如果我记得没错的话 我只欠你一个人情 | 
| [11:18] | and I think I’m paid up. | 而且这人情我已经还了 | 
| [11:19] | This isn’t about me anymore. You’ll do it for Henry. | 这事与我无关 是为了亨利 | 
| [11:22] | How do you figure that? | 这话怎讲 | 
| [11:23] | Well, because if you don’t, | 如果你不这么做 | 
| [11:23] | you’re gonna wake up one morning and discover | 说不定某天早上醒来时 就会发现 | 
| [11:25] | he’s hopped on a bus back to New York. | 亨利已经自己跳上大巴 跑回纽约了 | 
| [11:27] | He ran away to Boston to be with you. | 他曾自己跑到波士顿 就为了找你 | 
| [11:29] | He’ll do the same thing for his father. | 他也会为了父亲 做出相同的事情 | 
| [11:30] | Until Neal lets him down, | 但尼尔只会让他失望 | 
| [11:32] | which he will. | 这是肯定的 | 
| [11:33] | It’ll be a hard lesson, but then at least | 亨利会伤心一阵子 但最后 | 
| [11:34] | Henry will understand that I lied to protect him. | 他会明白 我是为了保护他才说谎的 | 
| [11:39] | Someone’s beginning to sound a lot like Regina. | 某人的口气已经开始越来越像瑞金娜了 | 
| [11:43] | I think the real reason you lied was to protect yourself. | 我认为 你说谎 只是为了保护你自己 | 
| [11:47] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – From getting hurt again. | -这话什么意思 -你害怕自己再受伤 | 
| [11:49] | That’s not happening. | 我不会再受伤了 | 
| [11:50] | You want a second chance with that man. | 你希望和他破镜重圆 | 
| [11:53] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 | 
| [11:56] | The look on your face. | 看你脸上的表情便知了 | 
| [11:59] | You have no idea what… | 你什么都不懂 | 
| [12:02] | What are we talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 | 
| [12:05] | Emma, Neal wanted to show me the museum. | 尼尔要带我去参观一个博物馆 | 
| [12:07] | Do you think we can go back to the apartment and get my camera? | 我们能回公寓一趟 把我的相机拿上吗 | 
| [12:11] | Yeah, well, I– kids like culture, right? | 我以为 小孩子都喜欢参观点有文化的地方 | 
| [12:14] | Sure. Yeah, that’s fine. | 当然可以 没事 | 
| [12:17] | You like the New York pizza? | 喜欢纽约的披萨吗 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah. It’s delicious, cheesy, and doesn’t lie. | 挺好的 美味量足 童叟无欺 | 
| [12:29] | So how is Henry? Is he okay? | 亨利怎么样了 他还好吗 | 
| [12:31] | He’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 他很好 一切都好 | 
| [12:33] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 | 
| [12:34] | I didn’t actually talk to him. | 我其实没跟他通过话 | 
| [12:41] | Then why am I here? | 那你为什么叫我来 | 
| [12:42] | Because I know you’ve been lying, | 因为我知道你一直在骗我们 | 
| [12:45] | and I thought it was time we talked about it. | 我觉得 是时候找你谈谈了 | 
| [12:47] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – No, no, no, no. | -我不知道你在说什么 -别别别 | 
| [12:49] | No more lying. | 别再说谎了 | 
| [12:51] | I know you’ve been with your mother. | 我知道你一直和你母亲在一起 | 
| [12:54] | I know you’re looking for the dagger. | 我也知道 你们在找戈登的匕首 | 
| [12:59] | What I’m doing is my business. | 我做的事情与你无关 | 
| [13:01] | There’s a war starting, Regina. | 争斗一触即发 瑞金娜 | 
| [13:04] | That much is clear, yes. | 这么说就明白多了 是啊 | 
| [13:06] | Lucky for you, | 幸运的是 | 
| [13:08] | you’ve earned enough good will with me | 我对你仍抱有好感 | 
| [13:10] | to give you one last chance, | 所以我再给你最后一次机会 | 
| [13:14] | a chance to choose the right side– | 一次改邪归正的机会 | 
| [13:16] | the side of good. | 一次选择正义的机会 | 
| [13:19] | Have you ever considered that maybe, perhaps… | 那你是否曾经想过 也许 | 
| [13:23] | I am good? | 我本来就是个好人 | 
| [13:27] | I was always the queen. | 我曾经贵为皇后 | 
| [13:28] | It was you who added “evil” to my name. | 是你 将我称为巫后 | 
| [13:31] | Good doesn’t do what you do. | 好人不会犯下像你一样的罪行 | 
| [13:34] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [13:35] | Regina, why go back to being this way | 瑞金娜 你曾挣扎了那么久 | 
| [13:38] | after how hard you tried? | 为什么现在又重回老路 | 
| [13:39] | And what did it get me? | 那么行善给我带来了什么 | 
| [13:42] | Dinner with a bunch of hypocrites | 和一堆伪善小人共进晚餐的机会 | 
| [13:44] | who pretend they’ll forgive me, when… | 好让他们装出一副原谅了我的模样 | 
| [13:46] | in their hearts, they know… | 但内心深处 他们明白 | 
| [13:49] | they never will. | 他们永远不会原谅我 | 
| [13:53] | You’re giving me the chance? | 你要给我最后一次机会吗 | 
| [13:55] | How about I give you one? | 不如我也给你一个机会吧 | 
| [13:59] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡我的路 | 
| [14:01] | Listening to your mother is a mistake, Regina. | 听信你母亲的谗言是大错特错的 瑞金娜 | 
| [14:04] | Because listening to you will work out so much better. | 听你的话 结果又能好到哪去呢 | 
| [14:06] | She doesn’t care about Henry. | 她一点儿也不关心亨利 | 
| [14:08] | All she wants is power. | 她想要的 只是权力 | 
| [14:12] | Power is how you get things. | 权力能让人无所不能 | 
| [14:15] | She doesn’t care about you. | 她也不在乎你 | 
| [14:18] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [14:22] | And what would you know about mothers? | 你对身为人母又有多少了解呢 | 
| [14:36] | Do you know what’s wrong with her? | 您知道母后怎么了吗 | 
| [14:38] | Not yet, my dear. | 还不清楚 亲爱的 | 
| [14:41] | But I have hope that we shall know soon. | 我有信心能很快查出病因 | 
| [14:44] | Then she’ll be all right? | 到时她就能痊愈吗 | 
| [14:45] | Snow. | 白雪 | 
| [14:47] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [14:50] | You should call for the king immediately. | 你务必尽快将国王请来 | 
| [14:52] | What message shall I give him? | 我该怎么说 | 
| [14:54] | That whatever business he’s attending to can wait. | 告诉他 无论公务多么紧急 都放一放 | 
| [14:57] | He should be at his wife’s side. | 他应该陪在妻子身边 | 
| [15:02] | We’ll cancel the ball | 舞会取消了 | 
| [15:04] | And turn it into a celebration… once you’re better. | 等您痊愈了 我们再举办宴会庆祝 | 
| [15:06] | We can’t cancel your birthday. | 怎么能把你的生日会取消呢 | 
| [15:09] | It’ll be fine. | 我没事的 | 
| [15:11] | I will be well by then. | 我一定能准时到场 | 
| [15:14] | I want to see you walking in in that tiara. | 我希望看到你带着王冠 一路走来的样子 | 
| [15:23] | I don’t care about my birthday. | 我不在乎过什么生日 | 
| [15:26] | All I care about is you. | 我只在乎你 | 
| [15:35] | – Johanna. – Snow. | -约翰娜 -白雪 | 
| [15:38] | Let’s leave your mother alone, hmm? | 让你母后好好休息吧 | 
| [15:40] | It’s all right. She needs her rest. | 没事的 她需要休息 | 
| [15:42] | – Come. – Mother? | -来吧 -母后 | 
| [15:48] | What’s going to happen to her? | 她会不会有事 | 
| [15:51] | Is she going to die? | 她会死吗 | 
| [15:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [15:59] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 | 
| [16:03] | We must hope the doctor– | 我们只能寄希望于医生了 | 
| [16:04] | He doesn’t even know what’s wrong with her. | 医生连她得了什么病都说不清 | 
| [16:08] | How can we place hope in him? | 我们怎么能寄希望于他 | 
| [16:11] | There has to be something that can save her. | 一定有办法救她 | 
| [16:20] | Maybe there is. | 或许真的有办法 | 
| [16:23] | If medicine can’t cure the queen… | 如果药物救不了王后 | 
| [16:27] | perhaps magic can. | 魔法或许可以一试 | 
| [16:32] | Magic? | 魔法 | 
| [16:33] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [16:36] | Your mother has a confidant– | 你母后有一个密友 | 
| [16:39] | someone few know about. | 鲜有人知 | 
| [16:41] | Someone schooled with the most powerful of magic. | 她有最神奇的法术 | 
| [16:45] | I’m not really supposed to even know of this. | 其实我不该知道这些 | 
| [16:48] | Please, Johanna. | 告诉我吧 约翰娜 | 
| [16:51] | There is a benevolent fairy who can grant a person’s wish | 有一个善良的仙女能帮助诚心的人 | 
| [16:55] | if their heart is true. | 实现一个心愿 | 
| [16:57] | Mine is. | 我是诚心的 | 
| [16:59] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [17:03] | Where do I find this fairy? | 这个仙女在哪里 | 
| [17:06] | Tonight, go into the woods where the sky is clearest. | 今晚 到森林里深处那天空最透彻的地方 | 
| [17:10] | Wish upon the blue star… | 对着蓝色的星星许下愿望 | 
| [17:13] | And she will appear to you. | 她就会出现 | 
| [17:18] | So should I call you “grandpa” now? | 我该叫你爷爷吗 | 
| [17:21] | Call me whatever you’d like. | 随便你怎么叫 | 
| [17:25] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 | 
| [17:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [17:30] | Hey, I’m trying my best here. | 我在尽自己最大的努力 | 
| [17:32] | I know. We all are. | 我知道 我们都在努力 | 
| [17:35] | It’s just, we’re gonna have to go back to our home. | 只是 我们该回自己的家了 | 
| [17:41] | I’m just gettin’ to know him. | 我才刚刚认识他 | 
| [17:44] | Well, then maybe… | 那就 | 
| [17:46] | Maybe you should come with us. | 那你就跟我们一块回去吧 | 
| [17:47] | To Storybrooke? | 去童话镇吗 | 
| [17:48] | I’ve seen your apartment. | 我去过你的住所 | 
| [17:50] | You don’t got a lot going on here. | 这里没什么好留恋的 | 
| [17:51] | Looks can be deceiving. | 眼见不一定为实 | 
| [17:53] | Listen… | 听我说 | 
| [17:54] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 有件事我想告诉你 | 
| [17:57] | It’s complicated. | 挺复杂的 | 
| [17:58] | So, Neal, | 尼尔 | 
| [18:00] | Do you think we can take the subway? | 咱们去坐地铁吧 | 
| [18:02] | Yeah. Sure. Of course. | 好啊 走 | 
| [18:05] | Let’s go get that camera. | 咱们去拿相机吧 | 
| [18:13] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [18:14] | Here. I got it. | 我来 | 
| [18:19] | So after this, maybe Times Square. | 下一站可能是时代广场 | 
| [18:21] | So, uh, did you talk to him? | 他跟你说了吗 | 
| [18:23] | He said it’s complicated. | 他说挺复杂的 | 
| [18:26] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 | 
| [18:27] | Well, maybe he just needs some time. I don’t know. | 也行他需要一点时间 我也不清楚 | 
| [18:39] | Ticktock. | 滴答 滴答 | 
| [18:43] | Time’s up, crocodile. | 你的死期到了 鳄鱼 | 
| [18:50] | You took Milah, | 你带走了米拉 | 
| [18:52] | my love, my happiness. | 我的至爱 我的幸福 | 
| [18:54] | And for that, I now take your life. | 所以我要取你的命 | 
| [19:02] | Gold, are you all right? | 戈登 你还好吗 | 
| [19:04] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [19:07] | One of your dad’s enemies found us. | 你爸爸的仇家来了 | 
| [19:10] | Hook. | 虎克 | 
| [19:12] | You know him? | 你认识他 | 
| [19:18] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [19:21] | Found a storage room | 我找了一间仓库 | 
| [19:22] | and locked our stab-happy pirate in there. | 把那位爱扎人的海盗锁在里面了 | 
| [19:24] | He shouldn’t be causing anyone else any problems. | 应该不会再有什么麻烦了 | 
| [19:25] | And get this– he had a map on him. | 我找到了这个 他身上有张地图 | 
| [19:27] | It looks like he sailed his ship here. | 看来他是乘着船来的 | 
| [19:29] | How’d he get a pirate ship into New York? | 他怎么乘着海盗船到纽约的 | 
| [19:30] | It’s cloaked. | 船被隐形了 | 
| [19:32] | Don’t worry. He’s not gonna hurt any of us. | 别担心 他伤害不了我们 | 
| [19:34] | But is Mr. Gold gonna be okay? | 但是戈登先生不会有事吧 | 
| [19:36] | Henry, he’s gonna be fine. | 亨利 他会没事的 | 
| [19:41] | Mr. Gold, are you all right? | 戈登先生 你还好吧 | 
| [19:42] | You stay away from me! | 你离我远点 | 
| [19:44] | You caused this. You brought us back here. | 都是你 把我们弄到这般境地 | 
| [19:46] | You did this! | 都是你 | 
| [19:48] | Hey, kid. | 宝贝 | 
| [19:51] | The battery’s dead. Go in the other room | 电池没电了 你去另一个房间 | 
| [19:52] | and see if you can find a charger, okay? | 找找充电器 好吗 | 
| [19:54] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:54] | We gotta get him to an E.R. fast. | 我们得马上送他去急诊室 | 
| [19:58] | No, it’s pointless. | 不 没用的 | 
| [20:00] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 | 
| [20:01] | It’s poison. | 毒药 | 
| [20:03] | It’s one of Hook’s own making. | 虎克自己发明的东西 | 
| [20:04] | There’s no antidote in this world. | 全世界都找不到解药 | 
| [20:06] | It’s… it’s not from here. | 它不属于这个世界 | 
| [20:08] | Hey. Hey, hey. There’s gotta be some way we can save you. | 肯定有办法能救你 | 
| [20:10] | There is. There is. | 有的有的 | 
| [20:11] | Storybrooke. There’s magic there now. | 童话镇 那里有魔法 | 
| [20:14] | – We need to get him back. – I’ll get a car. | -我们要带他回去 -我去找车 | 
| [20:16] | No, no, no. We don’t have time. We need something faster. | 不不不 没时间了 要快点 | 
| [20:19] | The captain’s ship. | 坐船长的船 | 
| [20:20] | The “Jolly Roger” instead of a car? | 坐海盗船 不坐车了 | 
| [20:23] | It’s the fastest vessel in all the realms. | 这是最快的交通工具了 | 
| [20:25] | Well, that’s great, but who’s gonna captain it | 没错 但是谁来掌舵 | 
| [20:26] | since the only guy qualified wants you dead? | 唯一能掌舵的人却要置你于死地 | 
| [20:29] | I can do it. | 我来 | 
| [20:32] | Bae? | 小比 | 
| [20:33] | Yeah. I can do it. | 我能掌舵 | 
| [20:37] | You know how to sail a pirate ship? | 你会驾驶海盗船 | 
| [20:39] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 | 
| [20:52] | Mother superior! We need your help. | 院长 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [20:54] | I know. Something’s wrong. | 我知道 出事了 | 
| [20:55] | I sense a great deal of dark magic has been expelled. | 我觉察到大量的黑魔法被释放了 | 
| [20:57] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们正是为此事而来 | 
| [20:59] | Cora and Regina are trying to find Gold’s dagger. | 柯拉和瑞金娜在寻找戈登的匕首 | 
| [21:01] | So they may control the dark one. | 想以此控制黑暗世界 | 
| [21:03] | We’re hoping your magic will find the dagger first. | 我们希望你的魔法能抢先一步找到匕首 | 
| [21:05] | Please, mother superior, you’re our only hope. | 拜托了 院长 你是我们唯一的希望 | 
| [21:11] | Is that the star? | 是那颗星星吗 | 
| [21:15] | Or is it that one? | 还是那一颗 | 
| [21:19] | Worry not, Snow White. | 别担心 白雪公主 | 
| [21:21] | I have found you. | 我看到你了 | 
| [21:27] | The blue fairy. | 蓝仙子 | 
| [21:29] | I knew you’d come, but… | 我知道你会来的 但是 | 
| [21:31] | I didn’t even make my wish yet. | 我还没许愿呢 | 
| [21:33] | Well, I know when I’m needed. | 有人需要我时我会有所感应 | 
| [21:36] | Your mother, the queen, is sick. | 你的母亲 王后 病了 | 
| [21:38] | Yes. And if you don’t help her with magic, she’ll die. | 是的 如果你不用魔法救她 她会死去 | 
| [21:42] | I can tell that you love your mother very much, Snow White. | 看得出来你非常爱你的母亲 白雪公主 | 
| [21:45] | But fairy magic is the purest magic of all. | 但是仙子法术是最纯洁的魔法 | 
| [21:48] | And, alas, cheating death is the darkest of undertakings. | 而逃避死亡是世间最黑暗的行为 | 
| [21:51] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [21:54] | You can’t just let her die. | 不能让她死去 | 
| [21:56] | It is the way of the world. | 世界就是这样的 | 
| [21:58] | There has to be something you can do. | 你一定有办法的 | 
| [22:03] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [22:06] | There is. | 有办法 | 
| [22:08] | You’re just not telling me. | 你只是不想告诉我 | 
| [22:11] | What is it? | 要怎么做 | 
| [22:13] | Please. | 告诉我吧 | 
| [22:15] | I may be able to conjure a remedy | 我可以变出一种解药 | 
| [22:17] | using a type of magic that is forbidden to fairies, | 使用一种仙女禁用的法术 | 
| [22:20] | except under the most dire of circumstances. | 只有在最危急的时刻才允许使用 | 
| [22:23] | You must promise to keep this a secret. No one must ever know. | 你必须保守这个秘密 不让别人知道 | 
| [22:26] | Yes. | 我保证 | 
| [22:28] | Yes, anything. | 什么我都答应 | 
| [22:31] | Just help her. | 只要能救她 | 
| [22:40] | This candle is infused with magic | 这根蜡烛中的魔力 | 
| [22:42] | that can save your mother’s life. | 能救你母亲的命 | 
| [22:43] | But all magic, especially magic this powerful, | 但是所有的魔法 尤其这样强大的魔法 | 
| [22:47] | comes with a price. | 都是有代价的 | 
| [22:49] | What is it? | 什么代价 | 
| [22:50] | In order for one to live, | 一个人活下来 | 
| [22:53] | another must die. | 就要有一个人死去 | 
| [22:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [22:59] | To salvage a life beyond hope | 拯救一个濒死的生命 | 
| [23:00] | means breaking the laws of nature. | 就打破了自然的法则 | 
| [23:02] | So if you are to save a life… | 所以如果要救一个生命 | 
| [23:05] | then you must lose one in return. | 就必须失去另一个 | 
| [23:11] | But who must die? | 但是谁要因此死去 | 
| [23:13] | That is for you to decide. | 这个由你决定 | 
| [23:16] | You must hold this candle over the heart of your sacrifice | 你必须把蜡烛放在牺牲品的心头 | 
| [23:20] | and whisper their name. | 默念这个人的名字 | 
| [23:22] | And when the candle is lit, | 当蜡烛燃起的时候 | 
| [23:24] | that person’s life will be traded for your mother’s. | 那个人的生命就会换给你妈妈 | 
| [23:28] | All she ever wanted was for me to be good. | 她对我唯一的期望就是善良 | 
| [23:35] | I can’t trade someone else’s life for hers. | 我不能拿别人的命换她的命 | 
| [23:40] | Then I’m afraid she will die. | 那她恐怕活不成了 | 
| [23:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [23:57] | Getting us a car. | 弄辆车来 | 
| [23:58] | I thought you were suddenly a pirate | 我以为你突然变海盗 | 
| [23:59] | and were gonna take a ship. | 我们要去坐船呢 | 
| [24:01] | Yeah, well, we still gotta get his ass to the ship. | 是 但我们得把他弄到船上 | 
| [24:04] | – So you know Hook? – It’s a long story. | -你认识虎克 -说来话长 | 
| [24:06] | Short version | 简言之 | 
| [24:08] | is this world wasn’t my first stop when I left home. | 就是我离家后第一站不是这个世界 | 
| [24:10] | No? | 不是 | 
| [24:11] | If it was, I’d be a couple hundred years old by now. | 如果是 我现在得有几百岁了 | 
| [24:15] | That should be our ride. Hang tight. | 有回信了 齐心协力吧 | 
| [24:18] | Hey, listen… | 嘿 听着… | 
| [24:19] | – Emma, you need to see this. – What is it, kid? | -艾玛 你得看看这个 -怎么了 | 
| [24:21] | It’s a text from David and Mary Margaret. | 戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特的信息 | 
| [24:23] | You need to read it now. | 你得马上看 | 
| [24:28] | Bad news, Gold. | 坏消息 戈登 | 
| [24:29] | What, worse than incurable poison? | 比中了无药可解的毒还坏吗 | 
| [24:32] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 你说吧 | 
| [24:33] | You got a dagger hidden somewhere in Storybrooke | 你在童话镇藏了把匕首 | 
| [24:35] | that’s the source of all your power? | 而那匕首是你所有力量的源泉 | 
| [24:37] | Get to your point. | 说重点 | 
| [24:39] | Cora’s after it. The only way to stop her is | 柯拉在找它 阻止她的唯一办法 | 
| [24:41] | have David and Mary Margaret get to it first. | 是让戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特先找到 | 
| [24:42] | Yeah, let Cora try. | 让柯拉找吧 | 
| [24:44] | You can’t seriously be willing to risk this, | 你不能冒这个险 | 
| [24:46] | not with your son coming back with you to Storybrooke. | 你还没把你儿子带回童话镇呢 | 
| [24:48] | Ms. Swan, | 斯旺女士 | 
| [24:49] | that dagger has not left my possession for centuries. | 那匕首在我手里几百年了 | 
| [24:54] | It’s not about to now. | 一时半会儿也丢不了 | 
| [25:03] | Here’s the thing. | 这么说吧 | 
| [25:05] | You’re dying… | 你快死了 | 
| [25:07] | and right now we are your best hope. | 而现在你也只能指望我们了 | 
| [25:09] | Time’s come for you to start trusting someone. | 你该试着相信人了 | 
| [25:11] | If I were you, I’d start with family. | 如果我是你 我就从家人开始信 | 
| [25:28] | He’s cast a protection spell. | 他施了保护咒 | 
| [25:30] | Well, then we need to try something equally powerful. | 那我们得试试与其力量相当的办法 | 
| [25:34] | Dark magic? | 黑魔法 | 
| [25:36] | Dear, you don’t know what you’re saying. | 天 你不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [25:38] | Cora can’t get that dagger. | 不能让柯拉拿到匕首 | 
| [25:41] | If dark magic is the only thing | 如果黑魔法 | 
| [25:42] | that can break that protection spell, | 是破除保护咒的唯一办法 | 
| [25:44] | we need to make an exception and use it. | 就破例用一次 | 
| [25:47] | Just like you told me once before. | 就像你曾跟我说的 | 
| [25:49] | What? I never told you any such thing. | 什么 我从没说过这种事 | 
| [25:52] | Look, I kept your secret. | 我守住了你的秘密 | 
| [25:55] | Everybody hold on. | 都别说话 | 
| [25:58] | Emma? | 艾玛 | 
| [26:00] | He told you where it is? | 他告诉你在哪了吗 | 
| [26:14] | Mother! | 母亲 | 
| [26:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:19] | I’ve done an awful thing. | 我做了可怕的事 | 
| [26:20] | Snow? | 白雪 | 
| [26:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:25] | I went to the blue fairy | 我去找蓝仙子 | 
| [26:27] | and begged her to help, | 求她帮忙 | 
| [26:29] | to save you with magic. | 用魔法救你 | 
| [26:32] | But what she gave me? | 但她给我的 | 
| [26:35] | It… | 是… | 
| [26:36] | it was dark magic. | 是黑魔法 | 
| [26:40] | A candle that could restore your life | 一支通过剥夺别人生命 | 
| [26:44] | by taking away someone else’s. | 换回你性命的蜡烛 | 
| [26:47] | It was the only way. | 那是唯一的办法 | 
| [26:52] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 | 
| [26:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:58] | I could’ve healed you. | 我本可以治好你 | 
| [27:02] | But I was too afraid. | 但我太害怕了 | 
| [27:06] | Snow… | 白雪… | 
| [27:07] | That wasn’t fear. | 那不是恐惧 | 
| [27:11] | That was strength– | 是力量 | 
| [27:13] | Strength to resist darkness. | 是抵御黑暗的力量 | 
| [27:18] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 | 
| [27:22] | But now you won’t get better. | 但你没法好起来了 | 
| [27:25] | We all reach a moment in our lives | 我们每个人在其一生中 | 
| [27:28] | where we are not meant to get better. | 都会遇到注定无法好转的时候 | 
| [27:33] | And with or without me, | 无论是否有我 | 
| [27:36] | someday… | 总有一天 | 
| [27:39] | you will be a great queen. | 你会成为好女王 | 
| [27:46] | Please… | 求求你 | 
| [27:49] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 | 
| [27:52] | As long as you hold the spirit of goodness in your heart, | 只要你保住心中的善念 | 
| [27:58] | I shall never leave you. | 我就永远不会离开你 | 
| [28:19] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [28:22] | No. | 不要 | 
| [28:47] | It’s here! | 在这里 | 
| [28:50] | A clever hiding place for a very clever man. | 聪明人藏东西的聪明选地 | 
| [29:02] | We did it. | 我们找到了 | 
| [29:04] | The dark one finally can be controlled. | 黑暗者终于可以被控制了 | 
| [29:06] | Indeed he can be. | 确实可以 | 
| [29:08] | But by whom? | 但是谁来控制呢 | 
| [29:10] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [29:12] | You’re too late. | 你来迟了 | 
| [29:13] | Actually, it seems that we found you just in time. | 事实上 刚刚好 | 
| [29:16] | I told you to pick your side carefully. | 我告诉过你小心选阵营 | 
| [29:17] | Good has won, just as it always does. | 一如既往 正义胜利了 | 
| [29:21] | I think the day’s finally come, my darling Snow, | 亲爱的白雪 我想终有一天 | 
| [29:24] | for you to learn a long overdue lesson. | 你要上这迟到太久的一课 | 
| [29:29] | Johanna! | 约翰娜 | 
| [29:31] | You see, in the end, | 你看 到头来 | 
| [29:32] | it isn’t good or evil that wins… | 胜者无关正邪… | 
| [29:35] | but power. | 只看力量 | 
| [29:42] | Your choice. | 你选吧 | 
| [29:59] | It’s time, Snow. | 到时间了 白雪 | 
| [30:02] | Today was supposed to be a day of celebration. | 今天本应是值得庆祝的一天 | 
| [30:05] | And the kingdom needs you more than ever. | 而王国前所未有地需要你 | 
| [30:08] | They will find strength through your goodness. | 他们会在你的善良中找到力量 | 
| [30:12] | Where will I find my strength? | 我要去哪找力量呢 | 
| [30:14] | Where you always have– | 从你一直以来获得力量的地方 | 
| [30:16] | From your mother. | 你母后那里 | 
| [30:40] | She was right. | 她说的对 | 
| [30:43] | It is heavy. | 王冠很重 | 
| [31:12] | I miss you… | 我想你… | 
| [31:16] | so much. | 很想很想 | 
| [32:07] | It’s over, my dear. | 都结束了 亲爱的 | 
| [32:14] | It’s time to let her go. | 该跟她告别了 | 
| [32:36] | I hate that outfit. | 真讨厌那身装扮 | 
| [32:38] | Don’t know how that fairy stands it. | 真不知道仙子们怎么忍的 | 
| [32:45] | As for you… | 至于你… | 
| [32:48] | poison looks good on you. | 毒药跟你很合适 | 
| [32:50] | And death is most certainly your color. | 死亡更是让你的气色看起来好极了 | 
| [33:00] | You raised her well. | 你把她调教得很好 | 
| [33:03] | My daughter doesn’t love me the way yours does you. | 我女儿可没她爱你那么爱我 | 
| [33:06] | Snow would’ve been a great ruler someday, | 白雪原本有天会成为伟大的统治者 | 
| [33:08] | But that’ll never happen because my daughter will be queen, | 但现在不可能了 因为我女儿会成为王后 | 
| [33:12] | and all yours will be left with is knowing how I’ve felt, | 而你的女儿将要去体验我的感受 | 
| [33:15] | how it feels to be the miller’s daughter. | 做磨坊主女儿的感觉 | 
| [33:25] | I’ll turn Snow White’s heart black as coal. | 那会让白雪公主的心变得碳一样黑 | 
| [33:29] | That candle won’t be her final test. | 蜡烛不是她的最终测试 | 
| [33:32] | And once I’ve darkened her soul, | 而一旦我染黑了她的灵魂 | 
| [33:34] | it won’t just be you I’ve destroyed. | 我毁掉的就不只是你 | 
| [33:37] | It’ll be your legacy. | 还有你的遗产 | 
| [33:47] | Do not harm her. | 别伤害她 | 
| [33:48] | – She has nothing to do with this. – Of course she does. | -她和这无关 -当然有关 | 
| [33:50] | Whatever they want, Snow, don’t give it to them. | 她们要什么都别给 白雪 | 
| [33:53] | Quiet, handmaid. | 闭嘴 女佣 | 
| [33:53] | Mother, watch out. | 母亲 小心 | 
| [33:56] | Leave me, Snow! | 别管我 白雪 | 
| [33:58] | Enough of this. Surrender the dagger. | 够了 交出匕首 | 
| [34:01] | We all know you’ll follow your mother’s example, | 我们都知道你会以母亲为榜样 | 
| [34:04] | no matter the cost. | 无论付出什么代价 | 
| [34:05] | All she ever wanted was for you to be good. | 她只希望你能善良正义 | 
| [34:10] | Those words–where did you hear those words? | 那些话…你从哪听来的 | 
| [34:12] | Where do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [34:15] | The blue fairy made me swear | 蓝仙子让我发誓 | 
| [34:16] | never to speak of that candle again. | 绝不说出蜡烛的事 | 
| [34:19] | Not because it was a secret… | 不是因为那是秘密 | 
| [34:21] | But because it wasn’t her. | 因为那不是她 | 
| [34:24] | The dagger, dear. | 给我匕首 亲爱的 | 
| [34:25] | She didn’t give me that candle. | 她没给我蜡烛 | 
| [34:27] | You did. | 是你给的 | 
| [34:31] | My mother wasn’t sick at all, was she? | 我母亲也没病 对吗 | 
| [34:33] | Oh, she was quite sick. | 她病得很重 | 
| [34:34] | You did all of this. | 你设计了一切 | 
| [34:38] | You killed my mother. | 你杀了我母亲 | 
| [34:39] | Actually, the candle would’ve worked. | 其实蜡烛本该起作用的 | 
| [34:42] | You could’ve saved her. | 你本来可以救她 | 
| [34:43] | But you knew I wouldn’t. | 但你知道我不会 | 
| [34:45] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [34:47] | Why did you take her from me? | 你为何要把她从我身边夺走 | 
| [34:49] | To make my daughter the Queen. | 为了让我女儿成为王后 | 
| [34:53] | Hand over the dagger. | 把匕首交出来 | 
| [34:55] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [34:56] | I will not let you win. Not again! | 我不会让你得逞的 再也不会 | 
| [34:58] | You’ve already lost your mother. | 你已经失去了你的母亲 | 
| [35:00] | How many connections to her do you have left? | 你对她还有多少眷恋呢 | 
| [35:02] | Not many, I’d wager. | 不多吧 我打赌 | 
| [35:03] | If we give up the dagger, we can still win. | 如果我们放弃匕首 我们仍然能赢 | 
| [35:05] | Let me go, Snow. It’s all right. | 别管我 白雪 没关系 | 
| [35:09] | What would she say if she could see you now? | 如果她现在能看到你 她会说什么呢 | 
| [35:12] | If she wasn’t dead. | 如果她当初没死 | 
| [35:16] | The dagger, dear. | 匕首 亲爱的 | 
| [35:19] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [35:27] | Such a good girl. | 真是个好姑娘 | 
| [35:29] | You have what you came for. | 你现在得偿所愿了 | 
| [35:38] | Not quite everything. | 还没有呢 | 
| [35:50] | Well, there you go. | 满意了吧 | 
| [35:52] | You see where good gets you? | 你看到心存善良的下场了吧 | 
| [36:18] | It’s nice to be back. | 回家真好 | 
| [36:20] | Hiding is quite wearisome. | 四处躲藏真的很乏味 | 
| [36:25] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的装修 | 
| [36:28] | I’m so happy you approve. | 你满意我很开心 | 
| [36:30] | What is it, my love? You’re troubled. | 什么意思 亲爱的 你有麻烦吗 | 
| [36:34] | You never told me about your history with Snow’s mother. | 你从没对我说过你和白雪母亲的事情 | 
| [36:37] | I spared you that burden, | 我为你减去了负担 | 
| [36:39] | like any good parent would do. | 就像所有好的父母做的一样 | 
| [36:40] | You didn’t think I deserved to know exactly | 你不觉得我应该知道 | 
| [36:42] | what it took for me to become Queen? | 我是怎么当上王后的吗 | 
| [36:45] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 | 
| [36:49] | That day at the stables, when I rescued her? | 那天在马厩 我救她时 | 
| [36:53] | That wasn’t an accident, was it? | 那不是个意外 对吧 | 
| [36:57] | Regina, sweetie, | 瑞金娜 亲爱的 | 
| [36:59] | it’s time for your riding lesson. | 你该去上骑术课了 | 
| [37:02] | Mother, I have no lesson today. | 母亲 我今天没有课 | 
| [37:03] | Oh, I thought you’d be happy. | 我还以为这会让你开心 | 
| [37:05] | I arranged for you to have more time with Rocinante. | 我安排你和罗西南特有更多时间相处 | 
| [37:09] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 | 
| [37:12] | I’ll send the stable boy for my saddle right away. | 我马上派马夫去装马鞍 | 
| [37:19] | You made sure I’d be in the pastures | 你确保白雪公主骑马经过时 | 
| [37:21] | when Snow rode past. | 我正好在牧场 | 
| [37:26] | I’m so tired of these endless journeys. | 这无尽的旅程让我很疲倦 | 
| [37:29] | Your father the king is a lonely man. | 你父亲作为国王很孤单 | 
| [37:32] | But have faith. | 但要有信心 | 
| [37:33] | Someday, his wanderings will end. | 有一天 他的出游会结束 | 
| [37:35] | You had to make sure when I met Snow White… | 你确保当我碰见白雪公主时 | 
| [37:45] | Her father would be searching for a new Queen. | 他父亲正在物色一位新王后 | 
| [37:48] | Help me! | 救命 | 
| [37:49] | – Help! – Shh. Someone’s here. | -救命 -有人来了 | 
| [37:52] | Someone help me! | 救命啊 | 
| [37:57] | And what does this knowledge change for you? | 知道这个会对你有何改变 | 
| [38:02] | That you won, mother. | 你赢了 母亲 | 
| [38:06] | I am the Queen. | 我是王后 | 
| [38:07] | And if that’s what you wanted so badly, | 如果这是你朝思暮想的 | 
| [38:10] | why do you need Rumplestiltskin’s dagger now? | 你现在为什么需要朗普斯金的匕首呢 | 
| [38:13] | You’re worried my interests are no longer aligned with yours. | 你担心我和你的结盟已经决裂 | 
| [38:17] | My only interest now is Henry. | 我现在唯一关心的是亨利 | 
| [38:19] | And I’ve told you, you’ll have him. | 我已经告诉过你 你会得到他 | 
| [38:21] | But how? | 但是要怎么做 | 
| [38:22] | Now that Mary Margaret and David know we have the dagger, | 玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维知道我们有匕首 | 
| [38:26] | we can’t use Gold to kill them without Henry finding out. | 亨利会知道我们让戈登杀了他们 | 
| [38:29] | Have patience, my love. | 要耐心 亲爱的 | 
| [38:32] | By the time Rumplestiltskin returns, | 朗普斯金回来后 | 
| [38:34] | Emma Swan and the rest of them will be nothing more | 艾玛·斯旺和他们只不过是 | 
| [38:37] | than a vaguely unpleasant memory, | 一团模糊不愉快的记忆 | 
| [38:40] | and Henry will be yours. | 亨利会属于你 | 
| [38:50] | It should be one more block west. | 往西再过一个街道就到了 | 
| [38:51] | Once we get the car, what do we do about Hook? | 我们找到车后 我们如何处置虎克 | 
| [38:54] | I don’t know. He made his way to New York. | 我不知道 他孤身一人来到纽约 | 
| [38:55] | I’m sure he could make his way out of a basement. | 我肯定他能从地下室里逃出来 | 
| [38:57] | You have a problem leaving him behind? | 你对留下他有意见吗 | 
| [38:58] | – Actually, I’ve done it before. – Great. | -其实我以前也做过 -太好了 | 
| [39:01] | I have to admit, after some of the things you’ve said, | 我必须承认 在你说完那些事后 | 
| [39:02] | I’m surprised you’d rally to his side like this. | 我没想到你会站到他的一边 | 
| [39:05] | There’s a difference between running away from your father | 逃离你的父亲和看着他在你眼前死去 | 
| [39:07] | and watching him die in front of you. | 还是有区别的 | 
| [39:09] | He might be a monster, but he’s my blood. | 他或许是魔鬼 但他是我的生身父亲 | 
| [39:11] | What happens when he’s healed? | 他痊愈后发生了什么 | 
| [39:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:14] | Forgiveness ain’t something I think is possible with him. | 让我原谅他是不可能的 | 
| [39:16] | But somewhere inside you, you hope someday it will be. | 但在你的内心深处 你仍希望有这么一天 | 
| [39:20] | Life’s full of surprises, isn’t it? | 生活充满意外 不是吗 | 
| [39:24] | Well, no matter what, | 不管怎么样 | 
| [39:25] | it’ll be nice for Henry to be around you a little bit, | 你偶尔能陪陪亨利真是太好了 | 
| [39:27] | even if it is just for a visit. | 即使只是探访而已 | 
| [39:28] | Here’s our car. | 这是我们的车 | 
| [39:31] | Please tell me we are not gonna hotwire this thing. | 我们不是在盗窃这辆车吧 | 
| [39:34] | No. Uh… | 不 | 
| [39:35] | It belongs to a friend. | 它是一个朋友的 | 
| [39:36] | That’s a generous friend. | 真是个慷慨的朋友 | 
| [39:38] | Yeah, about that. Um… | 关于这个 | 
| [39:40] | We need to finish our conversation from earlier. | 我们需要结束我们之前的谈话 | 
| [39:43] | There’s something you need to know about me | 在我们上车之前 | 
| [39:44] | before we get on the ship. | 你需要知道关于我的一件事 | 
| [39:46] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [39:50] | Thank god I caught you. | 谢天谢地终于找到你了 | 
| [39:51] | – What are you doing here? – Oh! I don’t know. I… | -你来干什么 -我不知道 | 
| [39:53] | Maybe I got a little worried after talking to you. | 在和你交谈后 我有些担心 | 
| [39:55] | You can’t just say you’re– you’re leaving town for a while. | 你不能就这样说你要离开市区一阵子 | 
| [39:58] | Hey. Yeah, listen. Ev–everything’s fine, okay? | 听着 一切都很好 | 
| [40:00] | – I promise. – Great, sweetie. | -我保证 -好的 亲爱的 | 
| [40:02] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [40:03] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [40:08] | I’m Tamara. | 我是塔玛拉 | 
| [40:09] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [40:11] | She’s my fiancee. | 她是我的未婚妻 | 
| [40:26] | It was a beautiful service. | 葬礼很体面 | 
| [40:30] | That never should’ve happened. | 怎么会发生这种事 | 
| [40:33] | Johanna was an innocent. | 约翰娜是无辜的 | 
| [40:36] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你无需自责 | 
| [40:39] | You did the best you could do in an impossible situation. | 你在艰难的局面里尽了全力 | 
| [40:42] | And yet Regina’s family mausoleum remains untouched. | 然而瑞金娜家族的陵墓仍然安然无恙 | 
| [40:50] | Mary Margaret… | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [40:51] | I’ve followed the same rule my entire life– | 我一生遵从同一准则 | 
| [40:55] | Hold on to goodness. | 秉持善良 | 
| [40:58] | It’s what my mother taught me. | 这是我母亲教导我的 | 
| [41:01] | How many more lives is following that lesson | 如果我继续遵循这个教导 | 
| [41:03] | going to take away from me? | 还有多少人会因此丧命 | 
| [41:04] | You can’t let Cora make you lose faith in who you are– | 你不能让柯拉毁了你的信念 | 
| [41:08] | Someone who does the right thing. | 有人会伸张正义 | 
| [41:12] | You know, that’s exactly what she wants. | 这正是她想要的 | 
| [41:14] | I made the “Right” decision | 我做了”正确”的选择 | 
| [41:15] | when I stopped Regina’s execution all those years ago… | 当我在许多年前阻止处死瑞金娜时 | 
| [41:20] | When it could’ve saved us all of this heartache. | 处死她我们现在就不会痛心 | 
| [41:24] | I made the “Right” decision | 我做了”正确”的选择 | 
| [41:27] | when I sent Emma through the wardrobe alone, | 当初我把艾玛独自放进衣柜 | 
| [41:30] | and we didn’t see her first steps. | 我们没看见她行走的第一步 | 
| [41:35] | I made the “Right” decision | 我做了”正确”的选择 | 
| [41:37] | when I let my own mother die from Cora’s poison. | 当我让自己的母亲死于柯拉的毒药 | 
| [41:41] | And we keep beating them. | 我们一直在打败他们 | 
| [41:43] | At what cost? | 代价是什么呢 | 
| [41:46] | All I want is our happy ending. | 我只想要幸福的结局 | 
| [41:50] | It’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [41:52] | We’ve earned it. | 我们应得的 | 
| [41:54] | No more lives lost. | 不应再有人死去 | 
| [41:56] | No more hearts broken. | 不该有人在为此心碎 | 
| [41:58] | The dagger… | 匕首 | 
| [42:00] | It’s useless until Gold returns to Storybrooke. | 在戈登回到童话镇之前毫无用处 | 
| [42:02] | We have time. We’ll get it back. | 我们还有时间 我们能夺回来 | 
| [42:04] | And when we do, we can bring Cora and Regina to justice. | 夺回以后就可以把柯拉和瑞金娜绳之以法 | 
| [42:07] | I don’t care about justice anymore. | 我再也不在乎正义 | 
| [42:12] | We keep thinking that people will change. | 我们一直以为人们会改变 | 
| [42:17] | What if that’s wrong? | 倘若我们想错了呢 | 
| [42:21] | What if I’m the one who has to change? | 倘若需要改变的是我呢 | 
| [42:26] | Change how? | 怎么改变 | 
| [42:30] | I’m going to kill Cora. | 我要去杀了柯拉 |