| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Big breath. Breathe away. Breathe away. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 | 
| [00:08] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 | 
| [00:09] | You’re doing great. Almost there. | 你做得很好 快了 | 
| [00:10] | Just hang on. You’re doing fine. | 坚持住 你做得很好 | 
| [00:12] | That’s it. Just keep breathing. There you go. Just fine. | 很好 继续呼吸 很好 | 
| [00:13] | Doing fantastic. Just keep breathing. There you go. There you go. | 做得很棒 继续呼吸 就这样 就这样 | 
| [00:14] | That’s it. Breath, breath, breath. | 好了 深呼吸 深呼吸 | 
| [00:15] | Doing great. Doing great. Here you go. | 你做得很好 很好 就这样 | 
| [00:18] | Keep going. Yeah. | 继续 | 
| [00:19] | Breathe. Breathe. Big breath. Big breath. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸 | 
| [00:21] | Okay, now big push! Big push. | 好 用力推 用力推 | 
| [00:24] | Push! Push! Push! Push! | 用力 用力 | 
| [00:28] | Great. Here we go. | 太棒了 生出来了 | 
| [00:30] | That’s good. That’s beautiful. | 真好 宝宝真漂亮 | 
| [00:34] | I know. | 我就知道 | 
| [00:36] | It’s a boy, Emma. | 是个男孩 艾玛 | 
| [00:39] | Emma? | 艾玛 | 
| [00:49] | Emma, just so you know, | 艾玛 要知道 | 
| [00:51] | you can change your mind. | 你还是可以改主意的 | 
| [00:54] | No. I can’t be a mother. | 不 我做不了母亲 | 
| [01:44] | Is that it? | 那就是吗 | 
| [01:45] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [01:47] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 | 
| [02:15] | No. Unh-unh. Unh-unh. Unh-unh. | 别想跑 | 
| [02:16] | Slow down, pal. | 慢点 小子 | 
| [02:20] | You got nowhere to go. | 你逃不掉的 | 
| [02:24] | We made it. | 我们做到了 | 
| [02:27] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 | 
| [02:28] | Are you sure about that? | 你们确定吗 | 
| [02:29] | ‘Cause my mom’s coming to get me. | 因为我妈妈会来接我 | 
| [02:31] | Both of them. | 两个都会来 | 
| [02:32] | You know, you might wanna take a look around, kid. | 你到处看看 小子 | 
| [02:37] | You see any clock towers? | 你看见钟楼了吗 | 
| [02:40] | You’re a long way from Storybrooke. | 你离童话镇很远了 | 
| [02:42] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 | 
| [02:43] | My family’s been to the enchanted forest before, | 我家人以前来过魔法森林 | 
| [02:45] | and they can get here again. | 他们还能再来 | 
| [02:50] | Well, we’re not in the enchanted forest. | 我们不在魔法森林 | 
| [02:53] | This is Neverland. | 这里是梦幻岛 | 
| [02:55] | Neverland? | 梦幻岛 | 
| [02:57] | You’re here to destroy Neverland? | 你们是来摧毁梦幻岛的 | 
| [02:59] | It’s the mother lode of magic. | 这里是魔法的源泉 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, where’s the communicator? | 通讯器在哪 | 
| [03:03] | We need to signal the home office. | 我们得给总部发信号 | 
| [03:04] | Here you go, T. | 给你 T | 
| [03:06] | An office in a jungle? | 丛林里的办公室 | 
| [03:08] | Huh. Who works there? | 谁在那里工作啊 | 
| [03:10] | Who we work for is not your concern, kid. | 我们为谁工作不关你的事 小子 | 
| [03:14] | Just know that they take care of us. | 你只要知道他们会照顾我们 | 
| [03:17] | Do they? | 是吗 | 
| [03:18] | Can they tell you how to get back home after you destroy magic? | 他们能告诉你摧毁魔法后怎么回去吗 | 
| [03:21] | We don’t ask questions. | 我们不问问题 | 
| [03:24] | We just believe in our cause. | 我们相信我们的目标 | 
| [03:27] | Greg? | 格雷格 | 
| [03:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:30] | I’m not getting a status light on this thing. | 指示灯怎么也弄不亮 | 
| [03:35] | Did you check the batteries? | 你检查电池了吗 | 
| [03:42] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [03:44] | A toy? | 玩具吗 | 
| [03:45] | It’s a good thing you guys don’t ask any questions. | 幸好你们从不问问题 | 
| [03:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [03:50] | Walk. | 快走 | 
| [04:04] | Why are you slowing down? | 你怎么减速了 | 
| [04:06] | In case you didn’t know, my son’s life is in danger. | 你不知道吗 我儿子有生命危险 | 
| [04:08] | Oh, I know, my hotheaded Queen. | 我知道 性急的王后陛下 | 
| [04:11] | My plan is to bring us to the far side of the island, | 我打算驶向小岛的另一边 | 
| [04:14] | link up with the widest part of the river, | 去河流最宽处 | 
| [04:16] | then | 然后 | 
| [04:17] | we sail right through and take him by surprise. | 然后我们穿过去 来个出其不意 | 
| [04:23] | The irony. | 真讽刺 | 
| [04:25] | What irony? | 什么讽刺 | 
| [04:26] | Oh. I spent more time than I care to remember | 我曾花了不知多少时间 | 
| [04:29] | trying to leave this place to kill Rumplestiltskin. | 想离开这地方 去杀朗普斯金 | 
| [04:32] | And here I am, | 如今 | 
| [04:33] | sailing right back into its heart | 我却要重回故地 | 
| [04:35] | with him as my guest of honor. | 而他竟成了我的贵宾 | 
| [04:39] | It’s not quite the happy ending I was hoping for. | 这可不是我要的完美结局 | 
| [04:44] | Greg Mendell said something funny to me. | 格雷格·门德尔说过句好玩的话 | 
| [04:48] | He said I’m a villain, | 他说我是个坏人 | 
| [04:51] | and that villains don’t get happy endings. | 坏人永远得不到美满结局 | 
| [04:55] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 | 
| [04:57] | I hope not. | 我不想相信 | 
| [05:00] | Or we’ve wasted our lives. | 不然我们就是在浪费时间 | 
| [05:19] | What happened to Neal and Henry, | 尼尔和亨利的事 | 
| [05:23] | it’s not your fault. | 并不是你的错 | 
| [05:25] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 | 
| [05:27] | I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [05:32] | I blame you. | 我怪你 | 
| [05:35] | All this happened because I listened to you. | 我听了你的话 事情才变成这样 | 
| [05:38] | You say good always wins. | 你说邪不压正 | 
| [05:40] | It doesn’t. | 你错了 | 
| [05:42] | I didn’t grow up in some fairytale land. | 我不是在童话王国长大的 | 
| [05:44] | My experience is different. | 我的经历跟你们不同 | 
| [05:46] | That’s all I can go on. | 我只能凭自己的经验走下去 | 
| [05:49] | And all we have to go on is ours. | 我们也只能凭我们的经验走下去 | 
| [05:52] | So if you would just let us share our wisdom– | 如果你愿意跟我们集思广益 | 
| [05:55] | I appreciate you trying to be parents. | 我知道你们努力想做好父母 | 
| [05:58] | But we’re the same age. | 但我们年龄相仿 | 
| [06:00] | We have equal amounts of wisdom. | 阅历相近 | 
| [06:02] | And all I want is Henry back. | 我只想把亨利找回来 | 
| [06:06] | I should never have broken the curse. | 我不该打破诅咒的 | 
| [06:08] | I should’ve just taken Henry and— | 我应该带上亨利… | 
| [06:10] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [06:12] | Th-then you’d be together. | 然后你们就能在一起了 | 
| [06:14] | We missed you growing up, Emma, | 我们没能伴你成长 艾玛 | 
| [06:17] | and it haunts us every day. | 我们一直心怀愧疚 | 
| [06:18] | And that’s why we’re here now. | 所以我们在这儿 | 
| [06:21] | We don’t want you to have to | 我们不想让你 | 
| [06:21] | go through the same thing, too. | 遭受同样的痛苦 | 
| [06:23] | And you won’t. | 你也不会的 | 
| [06:25] | We are gonna get our family back. | 我们会让家人团聚的 | 
| [06:27] | How can you two be so infuriatingly optimistic? | 你俩怎么能这么乐观得令人发指呢 | 
| [06:31] | It’s who we are. | 我们就是这种人 | 
| [06:32] | Why?! | 为什么 | 
| [06:34] | Ever since you got your memories back, | 自从你们找回记忆 | 
| [06:36] | ever since you remembered | 自从你们记起 | 
| [06:37] | that you’re Snow White and Prince Charming, | 你们是白雪公主和白马王子 | 
| [06:39] | your lives have… they’ve… | 你们的人生 就… | 
| [06:42] | well, they’ve sucked! | 糟透了 | 
| [06:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:45] | No, we found you. | 我们找到了你 | 
| [06:46] | And lost Henry | 却弄丢了亨利 | 
| [06:47] | and Neal and countless other people! | 失去了尼尔还有很多其他人 | 
| [06:51] | Emma, | 艾玛 | 
| [06:52] | the minute I let go of the belief that things will get better | 如果我不再相信一切都会好起来 | 
| [06:55] | is the minute I know they won’t. | 那就真的不会有转机了 | 
| [07:01] | We’ll find Henry. | 我们会找到亨利的 | 
| [07:03] | No, you won’t. | 你找不到 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, that’s a great use of our time– | 你可真会浪费我们的时间啊 | 
| [07:07] | a wardrobe change. | 居然跑去换衣服 | 
| [07:11] | I’m gonna get Henry. | 我要去找亨利 | 
| [07:13] | We agreed to do this together. | 我们说好要一起去的 | 
| [07:15] | Actually, we made no such agreement. | 事实上 我们可没说好 | 
| [07:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [07:19] | Because I wanna succeed. | 因为我想成功 | 
| [07:20] | What makes you think I’m gonna fail? | 你为什么认为我会失败 | 
| [07:21] | Well, how could you not? | 你怎么不会呢 | 
| [07:23] | You don’t believe in your parents | 你不相信你父母 | 
| [07:26] | or in magic | 也不信魔法 | 
| [07:28] | or even yourself. | 甚至不相信你自己 | 
| [07:29] | I slayed a dragon. I think I believe. | 我曾手刃巨龙 我相信这些 | 
| [07:31] | Only what was shown to you. | 你只相信已经看到的 | 
| [07:34] | When have you ever taken a real leap of faith? | 你曾经单凭信念做过任何事吗 | 
| [07:37] | You know, the kind where there’s absolutely no proof? | 就是在毫无凭据的情况下 仍选择信念 | 
| [07:42] | I’ve known you some time, Ms. Swan. | 我认识你有些日子了 斯旺女士 | 
| [07:45] | And sadly, despite everything you’ve been through, | 很可惜 尽管你经历过很多事 | 
| [07:47] | You’re still just that… | 你仍然是那个 | 
| [07:50] | bail bonds person, | 保释金追讨人 | 
| [07:52] | looking for evidence. | 仍在寻求证据 | 
| [07:54] | Well, dearie, that’s not gonna work in neverland. | 亲爱的 这在梦幻岛可行不通 | 
| [07:58] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价 | 
| [08:01] | Well, you just need someone to tell you what that is. | 你只需要有人告诉你代价是什么 | 
| [08:05] | Sorry, dearie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [08:06] | Our foe is too fearsome for hand-holding. | 这个对头太厉害 我没空教你御敌 | 
| [08:10] | Neverland is a place where imagination runs wild. | 梦幻岛是个任由想象驰聘的地方 | 
| [08:14] | And sadly… | 可悲的是 | 
| [08:17] | yours doesn’t. | 你的想象力驰骋不起来 | 
| [08:40] | We making s’mores? | 我们要生火烤饼干吗 | 
| [08:42] | No. | 不是 | 
| [08:44] | Building a signal. | 在打暗号 | 
| [08:46] | Help me gather some dry leaves. | 帮我捡一些干叶子 | 
| [08:48] | We need to let the home office know that we’re here. | 我们得让总部知道我们来了 | 
| [08:50] | And what if that’s not enough? | 如果这样还不够呢 | 
| [08:52] | What if the empty communicator wasn’t an accident? | 如果空通讯器不是意外呢 | 
| [08:55] | Don’t let the kid get in your head. | 别让那小孩左右了你 | 
| [09:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:14] | We’re the home office. | 我们就是总部的人 | 
| [09:17] | Welcome to Neverland. | 欢迎来到梦幻岛 | 
| [09:20] | The “home office” is a bunch of teenagers? | 所谓的总部只是一群青少年吗 | 
| [09:23] | They’re not teenagers. They’re the lost boys. | 他们不是青少年 他们是迷失男孩 | 
| [09:27] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [09:28] | Why do the lost boys want to destroy magic? | 迷失男孩为什么要毁掉魔法 | 
| [09:31] | Who said we wanna destroy magic? | 谁说我们要毁掉魔法 | 
| [09:33] | That was our mission. | 那是我们的任务 | 
| [09:35] | So you were told. | 跟你的确是这么说的 | 
| [09:37] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [09:40] | Now the boy. | 该说这孩子了 | 
| [09:42] | Hand him over. | 把他交出来 | 
| [09:44] | Not until you tell us the plan– | 除非你把计划告诉我们 | 
| [09:47] | for magic, for getting home. | 怎么处置魔法 怎么送我们回家 | 
| [09:54] | You’re not getting home. | 你们回不了家了 | 
| [09:59] | Then you’re not getting the boy. | 那你就得不到这个孩子 | 
| [10:05] | Of course we are. | 我们当然能得到 | 
| [10:15] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [10:16] | Get the boy. | 抓住那孩子 | 
| [10:52] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [10:56] | Where’d he go?! | 他跑哪去了 | 
| [10:58] | This way! | 这边 | 
| [11:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:04] | Pan and his forces are in tune with every grain of sand on the island. | 这岛上的一草一木都是潘和他手下的耳目 | 
| [11:07] | We must be careful. | 我们得小心 | 
| [11:09] | Are–are you a lost boy? | 你也是迷失男孩吗 | 
| [11:11] | I was. | 曾经是 | 
| [11:13] | But I escaped. | 但是我逃了 | 
| [11:15] | And now they’re after me, too. | 现在他们也在抓我 | 
| [11:16] | How? What happened? | 怎么回事 出了什么事 | 
| [11:17] | No time for questions. | 没时间解释了 | 
| [11:18] | We must keep moving. Come on. | 我们必须继续跑 快 | 
| [11:35] | Oh. Don’t stop on my account. | 不要因为我而停下来 | 
| [11:37] | Wouldn’t think of it. | 才不会呢 | 
| [11:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [11:41] | Getting ready for a fight. | 为战斗做准备 | 
| [11:44] | Well, I’ve never known you to need to get ready for a fight. | 我都不知道你还需要做战前准备 | 
| [11:46] | I thought it was a natural state. | 我以为你一直都处于战斗状态 | 
| [11:50] | Don’t let Rumplestiltskin get you down, luv. | 别受朗普斯金的影响 亲爱的 | 
| [11:54] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 | 
| [11:56] | To give you something. | 给你点东西 | 
| [11:59] | You know, Baelfire and I once spent a lot of time together. | 比尔菲和我曾共度了很长的一段时光 | 
| [12:03] | He was always “Neal” to me. | 对我来说 他永远是尼尔 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 | 
| [12:14] | This was his. | 这是他的 | 
| [12:21] | I didn’t realize you were sentimental. | 没想到你这么重感情 | 
| [12:23] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [12:24] | I just thought you could use it where we’re going. | 我只是觉得在我们要去的地方 | 
| [12:26] | you know… | 你可以… | 
| [12:29] | to fight. | 用它来战斗 | 
| [12:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:36] | To Neal. | 敬尼尔 | 
| [12:39] | To Neal. | 敬尼尔 | 
| [12:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [12:53] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [12:56] | Is he well? | 他还好吧 | 
| [12:56] | Well enough to be questioned. | 可以回答问题了 | 
| [12:59] | Here. Drink. | 来 喝吧 | 
| [13:00] | Drink. You must be thirsty. | 喝吧 你肯定口渴了 | 
| [13:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [13:05] | You’re in our kingdom. | 你在我们的王国 | 
| [13:06] | Where’s your– where’s your kingdom? | 你们的王国在哪 | 
| [13:07] | The enchanted forest. | 魔法森林 | 
| [13:10] | I’m back. | 我回来了 | 
| [13:11] | Back? | 回来 | 
| [13:14] | You mean you’re from here? | 你是说你是这儿的人 | 
| [13:15] | He’s lying. Look at his clothes. | 他撒谎 看他的衣着 | 
| [13:16] | He’s from the same world Emma and Snow are from. | 他跟艾玛和白雪来自一个世界 | 
| [13:18] | Emma? | 艾玛 | 
| [13:20] | Emma Swan? You know her? | 艾玛·斯旺 你认识她 | 
| [13:22] | How do you know her? | 你怎么知道她的 | 
| [13:23] | She’s… | 她是… | 
| [13:24] | She’s my… I don’t know. | 她是我的…我也说不清 | 
| [13:26] | But she’s in danger. I have to get back to her. Oh! | 但是她有危险 我得回到她身边 | 
| [13:28] | I have to help her! | 我得帮助她 | 
| [13:28] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 | 
| [13:29] | You were gravely injured when we found you. | 我们发现你的时候 你受了很重的伤 | 
| [13:32] | Were you hit by some kind of arrow? | 你是被什么弓箭所伤吗 | 
| [13:34] | .45 caliber arrow. | 45口径的弓箭 | 
| [13:37] | Look, I-I need your help. | 听着 我需要你们的帮助 | 
| [13:39] | I need to know that Emma and Henry are all right. | 我得确定艾玛和亨利没事 | 
| [13:41] | You’re… | 你是… | 
| [13:43] | You’re Henry’s father? | 你是亨利的父亲 | 
| [13:45] | I was once under a sleeping curse. | 我曾经中过一个昏睡咒 | 
| [13:48] | Snow taught me how to control the nightmare. | 白雪教我怎么控制噩梦 | 
| [13:49] | And with practice, I’m able to walk the dream world, | 经过练习 我能在梦境中来去自如 | 
| [13:52] | find others like me who have passed through. | 找到跟我一样去过那儿的人 | 
| [13:55] | It’s possible I can make contact with them. | 也许我可以跟她们取得联系 | 
| [14:00] | If I can, what would you like me to tell them? | 如果我成功了 你想让我跟她们说什么 | 
| [14:04] | Tell Emma I’m alive, | 告诉艾玛我还活着 | 
| [14:06] | and I love her. | 还有我爱她 | 
| [14:13] | How long was he with you? | 你们共处了多久 | 
| [14:16] | Long enough for me to know that I miss him, too. | 挺久的 所以我也很想他 | 
| [14:23] | What was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:38] | What the hell are you two doing?! | 你们两个在干什么 | 
| [14:40] | Trying to keep it steady! | 努力保持平稳 | 
| [14:42] | Hold on! | 抓紧 | 
| [14:42] | Prepare for attack! | 准备抵御袭击 | 
| [14:44] | Be more specific. | 说明白点 | 
| [14:45] | If you’ve got a weapon, then grab it! | 有武器就去拿着 | 
| [14:50] | What’s out there? A shark?! a whale?! | 那是什么 鲨鱼 鲸鱼 | 
| [14:53] | A kraken? | 海妖 | 
| [14:55] | Worse. | 更糟的东西 | 
| [15:04] | Mermaids. | 美人鱼 | 
| [15:23] | Mermaids?! | 美人鱼 | 
| [15:27] | Yes, and they’re quite unpleasant. | 是的 它们非常讨厌 | 
| [15:31] | You think? | 是吗 | 
| [15:33] | I’ll try and outrun them. | 我会努力甩掉它们 | 
| [15:34] | How many of them are there?! | 有多少条 | 
| [15:40] | I will not be capsized by fish! | 我可不要被鱼弄翻船 | 
| [15:49] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [15:54] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 | 
| [15:56] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 | 
| [16:20] | We caught one! | 抓到一只 | 
| [16:24] | One? | 就一只 | 
| [16:26] | There are dozens of them. | 有几十只呢 | 
| [16:30] | Enough of this. | 够了 | 
| [16:50] | There. | 好了 | 
| [16:52] | They’re gone. | 它们走了 | 
| [16:53] | Not all of them! | 没有全走 | 
| [16:55] | What about that one?! | 这一只怎么办 | 
| [17:27] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 | 
| [17:34] | I think we lost them. | 我想我们甩掉他们了 | 
| [17:35] | Okay. Can we rest for a minute? | 好 我们能休息会儿吗 | 
| [17:41] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 | 
| [17:43] | Did the shadow take you, too? | 你也是被影子带来的吗 | 
| [17:44] | No. I was kidnapped by some people who work for Pan. | 不 我是被潘的几个手下绑架来的 | 
| [17:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:51] | If he sent for you, he wants you. | 如果他派人找你 就是想抓你 | 
| [17:56] | And if Pan wants you, he will get you. | 如果潘想抓你 就一定能抓到 | 
| [18:01] | Why does Pan want you? | 为什么潘要抓你 | 
| [18:07] | Pixie dust. | 精灵尘 | 
| [18:09] | I stole it from him | 我从他那里偷来的 | 
| [18:10] | ’cause I thought I could use it to fly away and go home. | 本以为可以用它飞回家 | 
| [18:14] | But it doesn’t work. | 但没用 | 
| [18:15] | It’s useless. | 根本没用 | 
| [18:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [18:18] | My family’s coming to rescue me, | 我的家人会来救我的 | 
| [18:19] | and you could come with us. | 你可以跟我们一起走 | 
| [18:21] | You really think you’re the first boy to believe | 你以为你是第一个心存幻想 | 
| [18:23] | that his family’s actually coming for them? | 以为家人会来救你的孩子吗 | 
| [18:25] | My family’s different. | 我的家人不一样 | 
| [18:27] | We always find each other. | 我们总会找到彼此的 | 
| [18:29] | You better hope they don’t, | 你最好祈祷他们别来 | 
| [18:31] | or else Pan will rip their shadows into oblivion. | 否则潘会扯掉他们的影子 | 
| [18:36] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 | 
| [18:39] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [18:41] | Don’t lose hope. | 不要放弃希望 | 
| [18:43] | All we need is time. | 我们只需要拖延时间 | 
| [18:45] | Is there a place where we can hide from the lost boys? | 有没有什么地方能让我们躲避迷失男孩 | 
| [18:51] | There’s a place they can’t track us. | 有一个地方他们找不到 | 
| [18:53] | The echo caves. | 回音洞 | 
| [18:54] | But it’s far. | 但路程很远 | 
| [18:59] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 | 
| [19:00] | Lead the way. | 快带路 | 
| [19:09] | Feeling better? | 好点了吗 | 
| [19:10] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [19:12] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么来到这里的 | 
| [19:15] | I fell through a portal. | 我跌入了一个传送门 | 
| [19:17] | I thought–I thought I was gonna die, | 我以为自己死定了 | 
| [19:18] | and–and I thought about this place. | 然后我突然想起了这里 | 
| [19:20] | I thought about growing up here. | 我想起了在这儿长大的日子 | 
| [19:22] | That’s how portals work. | 这就是传送门的原理 | 
| [19:24] | They take you to wherever you think of. | 你想起什么地方 它们就会送你去那儿 | 
| [19:25] | Well, what’s it like, the other world? | 另一个世界 是什么样的 | 
| [19:29] | Uh, well, for starters, | 首先 | 
| [19:30] | they think that this place is just a fairy tale. | 那儿的人认为这里的一切都是童话 | 
| [19:33] | Like a–like a legend, | 就像是传奇 | 
| [19:34] | like we’re all just characters in a story. | 我们都是故事里的人物 | 
| [19:36] | I’m in a story? | 我也是故事人物吗 | 
| [19:37] | Yeah. They made a movie about you. | 没错 他们还把你拍成电影了 | 
| [19:39] | It’s actually pretty good. | 是部很不错的片子 | 
| [19:40] | What’s a movie? | 电影是什么 | 
| [19:50] | It’s worse than I feared. I couldn’t make contact. | 比我担心的还糟 我联系不到他们 | 
| [19:53] | I wish I could be more help. I-I fear no one can. | 我真希望能帮上忙 但恐怕没人能帮你了 | 
| [19:57] | My father can. | 我父亲可以 | 
| [20:00] | He always had a plan. | 他总会留一手的 | 
| [20:01] | Uh, he would’ve left something behind, | 他一定留下了什么 | 
| [20:03] | if he ever found himself back here. | 以防他某天回到这儿 | 
| [20:05] | Something that can be used to contact Emma, | 一定有东西能让我联系上艾玛 | 
| [20:06] | to get to her. I know it. | 让我找到她 我知道一定有 | 
| [20:08] | I just need to get to his castle. | 但我得去他的城堡 | 
| [20:10] | Who’s your father? | 你父亲是谁 | 
| [20:14] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [20:37] | So where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [20:40] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [20:43] | Now, now. | 好了 | 
| [20:45] | I can help you speak. | 我能帮你开口 | 
| [21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:02] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪 | 
| [21:05] | – They killed him? – I don’t think so. | -他被杀了吗 -应该没有 | 
| [21:07] | I told him to run, and he did. | 我让他快跑 他就跑了 | 
| [21:11] | Where? | 哪个方向 | 
| [21:13] | The jungle. | 进丛林了 | 
| [21:15] | Pan wants him. | 潘要抓他 | 
| [21:17] | He’s behind all this. | 他是幕后黑手 | 
| [21:20] | Look, Mr. Gold, | 戈登先生 | 
| [21:21] | I didn’t know who I was working for. | 我不知道自己在为谁卖命 | 
| [21:26] | I’m sorry about Neal. | 尼尔的事我也很抱歉 | 
| [21:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [21:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:37] | You were merely a pawn. | 你只是他人手里的棋子 | 
| [21:38] | Can… | 你能… | 
| [21:41] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 | 
| [21:45] | No. | 不能 | 
| [22:23] | Get that thing off my ship! | 把那鬼东西从我船上丢下去 | 
| [22:25] | No. | 不行 | 
| [22:27] | Now we have a hostage. | 她是我们的人质了 | 
| [22:28] | I hate to say it, but I’m with Hook. | 不得不承认 我赞同虎克的观点 | 
| [22:29] | Those things just tried to kill us. | 她们刚刚还想弄死我们呢 | 
| [22:30] | And perhaps we should find out why. | 所以我们应该问清楚原因 | 
| [22:32] | How? By torturing her? | 怎么问 严刑拷打吗 | 
| [22:34] | Well, if need be. Sure. | 如果有必要 也只能如此 | 
| [22:42] | What the hell is that? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [22:43] | A warning. | 警报 | 
| [22:46] | Let me go… | 放我走 | 
| [22:48] | or die. | 否则你们就得死 | 
| [22:57] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 | 
| [22:59] | Yeah, I don’t know how to explain what a movie is. | 我也不知道该怎么解释电影是什么 | 
| [23:02] | You say that you’re fighting for Emma. | 你说你是为艾玛而战 | 
| [23:05] | But she never mentioned you when she was here. | 但她在这儿时从没提过你 | 
| [23:07] | Why is that? | 怎么会那样 | 
| [23:10] | Because I broke her heart. | 因为我伤了她的心 | 
| [23:13] | I let her go so that she could break the curse | 我让她独自上路 去打破诅咒 | 
| [23:16] | and fulfill her destiny. | 完成使命 | 
| [23:19] | And when it was broken, I could’ve gone after her. | 诅咒打破后 我本可以去找她 | 
| [23:23] | I could’ve told her I loved her. | 告诉她我爱她 | 
| [23:28] | But… | 但… | 
| [23:28] | I was afraid she would never forgive me, | 我怕她永远不会原谅我 | 
| [23:31] | so I wound up taking the easy way out, | 所以我选了一条轻松的路 | 
| [23:34] | which is not trying. | 连试都没去试 | 
| [23:38] | Your belief in love wasn’t strong enough | 你对爱的信念不够坚定 | 
| [23:40] | to overcome your fear of rejection. | 无法战胜你对遭拒绝的担心 | 
| [23:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:44] | Greatest regret of my life, | 这是我此生最大的遗憾 | 
| [23:48] | not one I wish upon anyone. | 希望没人会重蹈我的覆辙 | 
| [24:05] | They’re close. I can see them. | 他们追来了 我都看见了 | 
| [24:06] | We’re almost to the caves. | 离回音洞已经不远了 | 
| [24:07] | Come on. Follow me. | 快 跟紧我 | 
| [24:10] | They cut us off. | 他们拦了路 | 
| [24:11] | They know about the caves. We have to go this way. | 他们知道洞在哪 我们得走这边 | 
| [24:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [24:16] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 | 
| [24:17] | Let me go. | 放我走 | 
| [24:18] | Not until you tell us. | 除非你说实话 | 
| [24:20] | Or we make you tell us. | 否则别怪我们逼你 | 
| [24:22] | Threatening her isn’t the way to motivate her. | 恐吓她不是办法 | 
| [24:24] | Well, I’m all out of fish food. | 我没有鱼饵可以喂她了 | 
| [24:25] | Doesn’t matter if you get her to talk. | 她说不说都一样 | 
| [24:27] | You can’t trust her. Mermaids are liars. | 美人鱼的话是不能信的 | 
| [24:30] | Of course they are. | 当然 | 
| [24:31] | Maybe they’re just scared of Pan. | 也许她们只是怕潘 | 
| [24:32] | If we let her go, maybe they’ll be on our side. | 如果放了她 也许她们会帮我们 | 
| [24:34] | Or maybe she and her friends will come right back to kill us. | 也或许她和她的朋友会回来杀了我们 | 
| [24:37] | Oh, I don’t need my friends to kill you. | 我不需要带朋友来杀你们 | 
| [24:38] | You’ll kill yourselves. Now let me go. | 你们会自取灭亡 放我走吧 | 
| [24:47] | – What the hell?! – It’s a storm. | -怎么了 -是风暴 | 
| [24:49] | She called it. | 她召唤来的 | 
| [24:50] | Don’t let her go! | 别放了她 | 
| [24:52] | She’ll swim off and leave us all to die. | 她会游走 留下我们等死 | 
| [24:53] | At least with her, we’ve got leverage. | 留着她 我们还有点筹码 | 
| [24:58] | Stop the storm. Then we let you go. | 止住风暴 我们就放你走 | 
| [25:04] | That’s more like it, Charming. | 这就对了 王子 | 
| [25:06] | Filet the bitch. | 把这贱人片了 | 
| [25:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:15] | We’re not barbarians. | 我们不是野蛮人 | 
| [25:18] | What we’re going to be is dead. | 我们快成死人了 | 
| [25:20] | Hold on! I’m gonna turn her around. | 抓紧 我要掉头了 | 
| [25:24] | I’ve outrun many a storm. | 我逃离过很多风暴 | 
| [25:28] | Make it stop or die. | 止住风暴 不然就死 | 
| [25:29] | We are not killers! | 我们不是杀人犯 | 
| [25:31] | Yes, you are. And you’ve brought this death upon yourselves. | 你们就是 死亡是你们自找的 | 
| [25:34] | This is why we should free her! | 所以我们该放了她 | 
| [25:35] | That feel-good nonsense, Snow, | 你这套装清高的蠢话 白雪 | 
| [25:37] | might play in the enchanted forest, | 在魔法森林也许有用 | 
| [25:40] | but this… this is neverland. | 但…这里是梦幻岛 | 
| [25:47] | Keep your grip, pirate! | 抓紧你的舵 海盗 | 
| [25:48] | It wasn’t me, mate! it was the ship! | 不是我的问题 是船 | 
| [25:52] | We’re taking on water! | 船进水了 | 
| [25:53] | Now may I resume killing her?! | 我能继续杀她了吗 | 
| [25:55] | No! | 不行 | 
| [25:56] | You kill her, and her kind have a personal vendetta against us. | 杀了她 她的族人就成了我们的敌人了 | 
| [26:00] | Look, the queen is right. | 巫后是对的 | 
| [26:01] | They’ve already tried killing us. | 他们已经想杀了我们了 | 
| [26:02] | Stop! that’s enough! | 住口 够了 | 
| [26:03] | We need to think this through! | 我们得好好想想 | 
| [26:06] | I already have. | 我已经想过了 | 
| [26:10] | There. | 行了 | 
| [26:11] | That should stop the storm. | 应该能止住风暴了 | 
| [26:13] | Regina! what did you do?! | 瑞金娜 你干了什么 | 
| [26:18] | No. | 不要 | 
| [26:23] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 | 
| [27:04] | It appears abandoned. | 好像已经被废弃了 | 
| [27:12] | No. Someone’s here. | 不 有人在这儿 | 
| [27:18] | The first was a warning, milady. | 第一次只是警告 小姐 | 
| [27:20] | Chivalry and all that. | 总得有点骑士精神 | 
| [27:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [27:29] | The name’s Robin. | 我叫罗宾 | 
| [27:32] | No way. Robin Hood. | 不会吧 罗宾汉 | 
| [27:36] | Now… | 快说 | 
| [27:38] | what are you doing trespassing in my castle? | 你们为什么擅闯我的城堡 | 
| [27:40] | This castle belongs to the dark one. | 这座城堡属于黑暗者 | 
| [27:42] | It is you who trespasses. | 是你擅闯进来的 | 
| [27:44] | He hasn’t been seen since the queen’s curse. | 巫后下咒后 他就没来过了 | 
| [27:47] | If he ever shows up, I’ll be happy to vacate. | 如果他出现了 我很乐意让位 | 
| [27:48] | No, no need. In fact you can have it. | 不 不需要 城堡归你了 | 
| [27:51] | I just–I need to look around for a bit. | 我只是需要四处看一下 | 
| [27:53] | And who would you be to grant such title? | 敢问阁下尊姓大名 | 
| [27:56] | In this land, I’m known as Baelfire. | 在这里 我叫比尔菲 | 
| [27:58] | I’m his son. | 我是他儿子 | 
| [28:05] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:07] | Go ahead. | 随便看吧 | 
| [28:09] | You don’t want to see I.D.? | 你不想看身份证吗 | 
| [28:11] | Who would claim to be that who wasn’t? | 若非真身 谁会冒充他儿子 | 
| [28:13] | Yeah. Good point. | 是啊 有道理 | 
| [28:16] | Your father would not stand for imposters. | 你父亲绝不会容忍骗子 | 
| [28:19] | He had quite a temper. | 他脾气很差 | 
| [28:20] | You knew my father? | 你认识我父亲吗 | 
| [28:21] | We crossed paths once, yes. | 我们见过一次 没错 | 
| [28:24] | Most crossings with my father don’t end well. | 多数见过我父亲的人都没好下场 | 
| [28:27] | It was touch and go. | 当时情势是很紧张 | 
| [28:30] | He spared my life. | 他饶了我一命 | 
| [28:32] | I owe him a debt. | 我欠他个人情 | 
| [28:33] | Well, I’m happy to collect. | 那你还在我身上吧 | 
| [28:35] | I’m looking for something he left here. | 我在找他落在这里的某样东西 | 
| [28:37] | A magical item. | 一个魔法物品 | 
| [28:39] | Well, I’m very sorry to disappoint, | 很抱歉让你失望了 | 
| [28:41] | but I arrived shortly after the curse. | 但我是在诅咒后不久来到这儿的 | 
| [28:44] | The place was cleaned out. | 这里已经一扫而空 | 
| [28:46] | Nothing of any value remains. | 没留下什么值钱的东西 | 
| [28:48] | Well, thieves and looters would only take what they could see. | 小偷和强盗只会偷他们觉得有价值的东西 | 
| [29:03] | What’s magical of a knotted old cane? | 一根破旧的手杖能有什么魔法 | 
| [29:06] | It probably belonged to one of the looters. | 大概是哪个强盗的 | 
| [29:08] | No, it belonged to him. | 不 是他的手杖 | 
| [29:12] | See these markings? | 看见这些标志了吗 | 
| [29:14] | He was keeping track of me growing. | 这是他当年用来记录我身高的 | 
| [29:29] | I’ve handled that walking stick a dozen times. | 我用过那根手杖十几次了 | 
| [29:32] | It never released a cloaking spell before. | 从没破解过一个隐身咒 | 
| [29:35] | My father enchanted objects so that | 我父亲对物体施了咒 | 
| [29:37] | what might be a useless piece of wood in the hands of a looter | 在强盗手里只是一截没用的木头 | 
| [29:39] | would become magical in his. | 在他手里就能施出魔法 | 
| [29:41] | Or in the hands of his only son. | 或者在他唯一的儿子手里 | 
| [29:43] | He called it blood magic. | 他管这个叫血魔法 | 
| [29:46] | Might not always seem like it, | 或许你们不会觉得 | 
| [29:47] | but family was important to dear old dad. | 但我爸爸还是很在乎家人的 | 
| [29:52] | So… | 那… | 
| [29:54] | what’s in there? | 里面有什么 | 
| [29:58] | Let’s find out. | 进去看看吧 | 
| [30:04] | I thought you said you could outrun a storm! | 你不是说你能逃离风暴吗 | 
| [30:07] | This isn’t a storm. It’s bloody damnation! | 这不是风暴 是诅咒 | 
| [30:12] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [30:13] | You’re going to blame me? | 你要怨我吗 | 
| [30:15] | You turned the mermaid into wood! | 你把美人鱼变成了木头 | 
| [30:16] | I did something about it, which is more than what you can say! | 至少我有所作为 你就知道穷唠叨 | 
| [30:19] | Undo your spell! | 解除你的咒语 | 
| [30:21] | Bring back the mermaid! | 把美人鱼变回来 | 
| [30:23] | And what, you’ll win her over | 然后呢 你就能 | 
| [30:25] | with your rainbow kisses and unicorn stickers?! | 动之以情 好言规劝 说服她配合了吗 | 
| [30:27] | Considering that your plan failed, at least we could try! | 既然你的计划失败了 至少也该试一试 | 
| [30:31] | You’re such a naive princess! | 真是个天真的公主 | 
| [30:33] | And you are such a… | 你真是个… | 
| [30:40] | Uhh. Is that your best? | 就会这个吗 | 
| [30:41] | Not even close! | 远不止呢 | 
| [30:43] | I am so tired of you ruining my life! | 我受够你一直这样破坏我的生活 | 
| [30:47] | I ruined your life? | 我破坏了你的生活吗 | 
| [30:51] | Hey, let the slags go. I need you at the mast. | 别去管那俩疯婆娘了 快去桅杆那儿 | 
| [30:55] | Don’t call my wife a slag! | 不许你这么说我妻子 | 
| [30:59] | Stop it! | 别打了 | 
| [31:11] | It’s not the mermaid. It’s us! | 不是美人鱼 是我们的错 | 
| [31:17] | No. If you don’t stop fighting, we’re all gonna die! | 停下 你们再打我们都得死 | 
| [31:20] | Don’t you see we’re causing the storm?! | 你们不明白吗 是我们引起了风暴 | 
| [31:30] | Stop! You need to listen to me! | 快停下 快听我说 | 
| [31:41] | – Emma! – Emma! | -艾玛 -艾玛 | 
| [31:44] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [31:59] | Watch out! | 小心 | 
| [32:06] | They’re over here! | 他们在那边 | 
| [32:08] | What do we do? Is there any other way to the echo caves? | 该怎么办 还有其他去回音洞的路吗 | 
| [32:11] | No. We’re done for. | 不 我们完了 | 
| [32:15] | I’ll give them the pixie dust. | 我把精灵尘给他们 | 
| [32:16] | Maybe they’ll let us live. | 说不定他们会饶我们一命 | 
| [32:18] | You wanna give up? | 你想放弃吗 | 
| [32:19] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选了 | 
| [32:20] | They got us. | 他们要抓到我们了 | 
| [32:22] | This is the end. | 我们没路了 | 
| [32:26] | No. It’s our way out. | 不 这就是我们的出路 | 
| [32:29] | What… what are you doing? | 你想干什么 | 
| [32:32] | – Getting a running start. – For what? | -助跑起步 -起步干什么 | 
| [32:34] | Everyone knows pixie dust is for flying. | 人人都知道精灵尘可以让人飞起来 | 
| [32:37] | Don’t you remember? The dust doesn’t work. | 我不是说了吗 精灵尘没用 | 
| [32:39] | That’s because you have to believe. | 你得相信它才能有用 | 
| [32:41] | I definitely do not believe. | 但我完全不信 | 
| [32:43] | That’s okay… | 没关系 | 
| [32:46] | Because I do. | 我信就行了 | 
| [33:24] | – Emma! – Idiot! | -艾玛 -这蠢货 | 
| [33:27] | Regina, get her up here! | 瑞金娜 把她弄上来 | 
| [33:28] | I-I-I can’t! Not in this storm. I-I can’t even see her. | 风暴这么大 我都看不着她 怎么救啊 | 
| [33:32] | I’ll just bring up water and half her leg. | 我只会捞一堆水 或是她半条腿上来 | 
| [33:34] | – Wait! – She’ll drown! | -等等 -再等她就淹死了 | 
| [33:36] | And so will you! Let me help. | 你也会死的 我来帮你 | 
| [33:40] | Here, tie him. | 给 绑住他 | 
| [34:12] | He has her! Pull! | 抓到她了 快拉 | 
| [34:20] | I’ve got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [34:38] | Emma? | 艾玛 | 
| [34:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:55] | I told you. | 我说对了吧 | 
| [35:15] | Come out and say hello, dearie. | 出来问声好吧 亲爱的 | 
| [35:26] | Hello, Rumplestiltskin. | 你好 朗普斯金 | 
| [35:30] | Pan welcomes you to the island. | 潘欢迎你来到梦幻岛 | 
| [35:33] | He wanted me to tell you he is excited to see you again. | 他让我告诉你再见到你很激动 | 
| [35:38] | Oh, yeah. I’m sure he is. | 他当然很激动 | 
| [35:39] | He wanted me to let you know you’re welcome in Neverland, | 他让我告诉你 梦幻岛欢迎你 | 
| [35:42] | For as long as you wish to stay… | 你想待多久就待多久 | 
| [35:45] | with one caveat. | 不过要警告你 | 
| [35:48] | There’s always something with him. | 他总是有条件的 | 
| [35:50] | If you’re here for the boy… | 如果你打那男孩的主意 | 
| [35:53] | Well… | 那就… | 
| [35:56] | That makes you Pan’s enemy. | 那就相当于与他作对 | 
| [35:59] | Then nothing’s changed. | 我们本来就是敌人 | 
| [36:01] | If you go against him, you will not survive. | 与他作对是没活路的 | 
| [36:08] | Well, the question isn’t, will I survive? | 好吧 问题不在于我有没有活路 | 
| [36:13] | Because we both know I won’t. | 因为我们都清楚我必死无疑 | 
| [36:16] | No, no. | 不不 | 
| [36:18] | The real question is… | 真正的问题是 | 
| [36:21] | how many of you I take with me. | 我会拉你们多少人给我垫背 | 
| [36:25] | So is that your answer? | 这就是你的回应了吗 | 
| [36:27] | That’s my answer. | 没错 | 
| [36:30] | Well, then, I suppose that means I’ll see you again, | 那么 我们应该还会再见的 | 
| [36:33] | in less friendly circumstances. | 到时候 怕是要剑拔弩张了 | 
| [36:36] | Count on it. | 我等着呢 | 
| [36:41] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 | 
| [36:48] | There’s something he wanted you to have. | 有件东西他想给你 | 
| [37:06] | Isn’t it funny… | 是不是很有趣 | 
| [37:09] | The things we haven’t thought about in years | 有些东西被我们遗忘多年 | 
| [37:14] | still have the ability to make us cry? | 却仍然可以让我们流泪 | 
| [37:24] | See you around… | 后会有期 | 
| [37:26] | Dark one. | 黑暗者 | 
| [37:50] | I spent my entire life running from magic. | 我这一生都在逃避魔法 | 
| [37:54] | Now it’s the only thing that can help me. | 现在却只有魔法才能帮我 | 
| [38:05] | It’s not working. Why isn’t it working? | 没用了 为什么没用了 | 
| [38:08] | Don’t think of a place. Think of her, of Emma, | 不要想某个地方 想想艾玛 | 
| [38:11] | And more than that, how you feel about her. | 还有你对她的感觉 | 
| [38:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:30] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 | 
| [38:32] | What’s wrong? Isn’t she there? | 怎么了 她不在那儿吗 | 
| [38:34] | Yes, but that’s not Storybrooke. | 在 但她不在童话镇 | 
| [38:39] | Emma’s in Neverland. | 艾玛在梦幻岛 | 
| [38:43] | We don’t have to do it this way. | 我们不必如此 | 
| [38:46] | I can fix the “Jolly Roger.” my magic is powerful enough. | 我可以修好海盗船 我的法力够强 | 
| [38:49] | We can execute the pirate’s plan. | 我们可以采用海盗计划 | 
| [38:51] | Sneak attack? Let’s not be naive. Save your magic. | 偷溜进去吗 别天真了 省省你的法力 | 
| [38:54] | We’ll need it later, because Pan already knows we’re here. | 以后用得到 潘已经知道我们来了 | 
| [38:58] | It’s time we stop running. Gold was right. | 我们不能逃避了 戈登是对的 | 
| [39:01] | This land is run on belief. | 这里一切都靠信仰 | 
| [39:03] | All of us have been too busy being at each other’s throats | 我们忙着跟彼此吵得面红耳赤 | 
| [39:05] | to be believers. | 而忘记了信仰 | 
| [39:11] | I was as wrong as anyone else. | 我跟你们一样有错 | 
| [39:14] | It’s time for all of us to believe– | 现在我们需要相信 | 
| [39:16] | Not in magic, | 不是相信魔法 | 
| [39:18] | but in each other. | 而是相互信任 | 
| [39:21] | You wanna be friends? | 你想我们成为朋友吗 | 
| [39:23] | After everything that’s happened between all of us? | 我们之间发生了那么多事 | 
| [39:24] | I don’t want or expect that. | 我没指望和你成为朋友 | 
| [39:27] | I know there’s a lot of history here and a lot of hate. | 我知道发生过很多事 有很多恩怨 | 
| [39:30] | Actually, I quite fancy you from time to time, | 其实 我还是挺喜欢你的 | 
| [39:32] | when you’re not yelling at me. | 只要你不冲我吼 | 
| [39:34] | We don’t need to be friends. | 我们不必成为朋友 | 
| [39:36] | What we need to know is the only way to get Henry back | 只要明白救回亨利唯一的方法 | 
| [39:38] | is cooperation. | 就是合作 | 
| [39:39] | With her? With him? | 和她 还有他合作吗 | 
| [39:41] | No, emma, we have to do this the right way. | 不 艾玛 我要采取正确的方法 | 
| [39:43] | No, we don’t. | 不是这样的 | 
| [39:44] | We just need to succeed. | 我们只需要结果 | 
| [39:46] | And the way we do that is by just being who we are– | 想要成功就各自做我们自己 | 
| [39:48] | A hero, a villain, a pirate. | 英雄 恶人 海盗 | 
| [39:50] | It doesn’t matter which, | 不管是谁 | 
| [39:51] | because we’re gonna need all those skills, | 我们要集合所有人的能力 | 
| [39:53] | whether we can stomach them or not. | 哪怕你觉得无法忍受 | 
| [39:54] | And what’s your skill, “savior”? | 那你有什么能力呢 “救世主” | 
| [39:59] | I’m a mother, and now I’m also your leader. | 我是个母亲 现在也是你们的首领 | 
| [40:02] | So either help me get my son back or get out of the way. | 要么帮我救回儿子 要么别挡路 | 
| [40:58] | See? If you believe, | 看到没 只要你相信 | 
| [41:00] | anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 | 
| [41:03] | You couldn’t be more right, Henry. | 你说得太对了 亨利 | 
| [41:10] | How… how’d you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 | 
| [41:12] | I never told you. | 我没告诉过你 | 
| [41:14] | Let’s make it a game, | 把这当做游戏吧 | 
| [41:16] | a puzzle to solve. | 一个未解之谜 | 
| [41:17] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 | 
| [41:19] | You are a lost boy. You work for Pan. | 你是个迷失男孩 你为潘做事 | 
| [41:22] | Not exactly. | 不全对 | 
| [41:26] | I am Peter Pan. | 我就是彼得·潘 | 
| [41:31] | But you told Greg and Tamara that magic was bad, | 但你告诉格雷格和塔玛拉魔法是邪恶的 | 
| [41:34] | That you’d help them destroy it. | 你帮他们摧毁魔法 | 
| [41:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [41:36] | Because I needed their help. | 因为我需要他们帮忙 | 
| [41:39] | And it is so much easier to get people to hate something | 而让人产生憎恨比产生信任 | 
| [41:42] | than to believe. | 简单多了 | 
| [41:44] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这儿 | 
| [41:47] | For quite some time, | 有很长一段时间 | 
| [41:49] | I’ve sought something extremely important, | 我在寻找一样极为重要的东西 | 
| [41:52] | Something more elusive than the greatest of all mysteries. | 它比最深奥的谜题都更难琢磨 | 
| [41:55] | What? | 是什么 | 
| [41:56] | The heart of the truest believer. | 最虔诚的信仰者的心 | 
| [42:00] | And when you took that pixie dust, Henry, | 亨利 当你拿走精灵尘 | 
| [42:02] | and jumped off that cliff… | 跳下悬崖的时候 | 
| [42:07] | you proved yourself. | 你就已证明了自己 | 
| [42:10] | You are the lucky owner of that very special heart. | 你就是拥有那颗特殊心脏的人 | 
| [42:14] | And now? | 现在呢 | 
| [42:16] | You… and it… | 你和你的心脏 | 
| [42:19] | are mine. | 都归我了 | 
| [42:23] | Come on, boys! | 出来吧 伙计们 | 
| [42:41] | Let’s play. | 游戏开始了 |