| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Things we haven’t thought about in years | 有些东西被我们遗忘多年 | 
| [00:06] | sill have the ability to make us cry. | 却仍然可以让我们流泪 | 
| [00:09] | If you’re here for the boy, you will not survive. | 你打那男孩的主意是没活路的 | 
| [00:12] | The question is how many of you I take with me. | 问题是我会拉你们多少人给我垫背 | 
| [01:16] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 | 
| [01:18] | Hide it where no one can find it, | 把它藏在没人能找到的地方 | 
| [01:21] | not even me. | 包括我 | 
| [01:43] | The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead. | 再往前走几百步就到山脊了 | 
| [01:46] | You really think we’re gonna be able to see Pan’s hideout? | 你真觉得我们可以看见潘的藏身之所吗 | 
| [01:48] | From there, we should be able to see everything, | 在那里 我们应该能看到一切 | 
| [01:50] | including where he’s keeping your son. | 包括他关你儿子的地方 | 
| [01:52] | You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant. | 我能瞬间把大伙儿都变上去 | 
| [01:56] | Where? | 变到哪里 | 
| [01:57] | Have you any idea what’s up here or anywhere? | 你知道这上面和周围是什么情况吗 | 
| [02:00] | There are dangers all about. | 危机四伏 | 
| [02:01] | Only I can guide us past them. | 只有我能带你们穿过去 | 
| [02:04] | He’s right. Hook’s lived here before. | 他说得对 虎克在这里生活过 | 
| [02:05] | If he says hiking up is the best way, | 如果他说爬上来是最好的办法 | 
| [02:08] | then we listen. | 我们就听他的 | 
| [02:09] | Here. You need to stay hydrated. | 给 你得喝点水 | 
| [02:10] | Thanks, Mary Margaret. | 谢谢 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [02:13] | You know, “Mary Margaret” is a bit formal. | “玛丽·玛格丽特” 有点正式 | 
| [02:17] | You could call me “Mom” if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以叫我妈妈 | 
| [02:19] | You’ve done it before. | 你以前就叫过 | 
| [02:20] | That was… back when we– | 那是在我们… | 
| [02:22] | We were about to die. | 遭遇生死关头的时候 | 
| [02:24] | Oh, no, I get it. | 没关系 我懂的 | 
| [02:34] | No. No! | 不 不 | 
| [02:37] | I can handle a couple of thorns. | 我能应付几丛荆棘 | 
| [02:39] | That’s dreamshade. | 那是梦荫 | 
| [02:41] | It’s not the thorns you have to worry about. | 你要担心的不是荆棘 | 
| [02:42] | It’s the poison they inject you with. | 而是它刺进你体内的毒液 | 
| [02:44] | This plant is the source of the toxins I used on the dark one. | 我用在黑暗者身上的毒素就提取自这种植物 | 
| [02:48] | The poison that almost killed Gold? | 差点害死戈登的毒药吗 | 
| [02:50] | Indeed. | 正是 | 
| [02:51] | I used a concentrated dose. | 我用的是浓缩剂量 | 
| [02:52] | In its natural form, | 自然状态下 | 
| [02:54] | death would be much slower and far more painful. | 死亡会更为漫长 更加痛苦 | 
| [02:56] | I suggest we go this way. | 我建议我们走这边 | 
| [03:00] | We’ll go this way. | 我们还是走这边 | 
| [03:07] | Your father’s a distrustful fellow. | 你爸爸真是多疑 | 
| [03:09] | He’s just not used to working with the bad guys. | 他只是不习惯和坏人合作 | 
| [03:11] | I can assure you, on this island, I am not the bad guy. | 我向你保证 在这座小岛上 我不是坏人 | 
| [03:14] | Yeah, well, Pan’s not supposed to be one either. | 好吧 潘也不该是个坏人啊 | 
| [03:16] | What possibly gave you that idea? | 你怎么会这么觉得 | 
| [03:17] | Every story I ever heard as a child. | 小时候听的故事里都这么讲 | 
| [03:19] | Well, they got it all wrong. | 故事错了 | 
| [03:21] | Pan is the most treacherous villain I’ve ever faced. | 潘是我见过的最奸诈的恶棍 | 
| [03:24] | Tell me something, Luv. | 告诉我 亲爱的 | 
| [03:25] | In these stories… | 在那些故事中 | 
| [03:27] | what was I like? | 我是什么样的 | 
| [03:29] | Other than a villain. Handsome, I gather. | 除了是个坏人 还是个帅哥吧 | 
| [03:32] | If waxed moustaches and perms are your thing. | 如果你觉得打蜡的胡子和卷假发算帅的话 | 
| [03:36] | I take it by your tone, perms are bad? | 听你的语气 卷发不好看啊 | 
| [03:39] | Up here! | 上来 | 
| [03:42] | We made it. | 我们到了 | 
| [03:49] | Pan’s lair should be just… right… | 潘的巢穴应该…就在… | 
| [03:52] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [03:53] | All I see is jungle. | 我只能看到丛林 | 
| [03:54] | Aye. The dark jungle. | 对 黑暗丛林 | 
| [04:00] | It’s, uh, grown so much since I last stepped foot in Neverland. | 自我上次踏上梦幻岛 丛林延伸了不少 | 
| [04:04] | So this nature hike was for nothing. | 那这次野外远足是白费劲了 | 
| [04:06] | Hook may have led us astray, | 虎克也许给我们带错了路 | 
| [04:08] | but at least we’re in a good position to start combing the jungle. | 但至少从这儿正好能开始搜查丛林 | 
| [04:11] | Not exactly. | 不算是 | 
| [04:13] | The dark jungle’s the last place you wanna set foot. | 你最不想进入的地方就是黑暗丛林 | 
| [04:17] | We’ll have to go around it. | 我们得绕开丛林 | 
| [04:18] | In order to do that, we’re gonna need our strength. | 那我们就需要有体力 | 
| [04:20] | I suggest we make camp. | 我们扎营吧 | 
| [04:21] | You wanna sleep while my son is out there suffering? | 我儿子还在遭受折磨 而你想睡觉吗 | 
| [04:25] | If we want to live long enough to save the boy… | 如果我们想活着救回那孩子 | 
| [04:28] | yes. | 是的 | 
| [04:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [04:39] | Regina’s right. Henry’s out there somewhere. | 瑞金娜说得对 亨利还不知在哪 | 
| [04:41] | And Hook is right. | 虎克也说得对 | 
| [04:43] | We have to survive if we’re going to get him. | 如果我们想救他 就必须活下去 | 
| [04:46] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [04:48] | I just hope we’re not too late. | 我只希望不会太迟了 | 
| [04:50] | After everything your father and I have been through, | 我和你父亲一起经历了那么多 | 
| [04:53] | there’s one thing we’ve learned. | 我们明白了一件事 | 
| [04:55] | It is never too late. | 永远不会太迟 | 
| [05:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [05:05] | No! | 不 | 
| [05:12] | Open it. | 打开棺材 | 
| [05:25] | Careful! If you drop me, | 小心点 如果你把我掉地上 | 
| [05:27] | I’ll make sure you have 14 years bad luck! | 我保证让你倒霉十四年 | 
| [05:32] | Your majesty? | 陛下 | 
| [05:34] | I told you never to disturb me out here. | 我说过不要来这儿打扰我 | 
| [05:38] | Trust me. I haven’t disturbed you yet. | 相信我 我这还不叫打扰呢 | 
| [05:41] | Just wait until you see this. | 您看看这个 | 
| [05:47] | – He woke her? – Indeed. | -他唤醒了她 -是的 | 
| [05:49] | True love’s kiss apparently can break any curse. | 看来 真爱之吻确实能打破任何诅咒 | 
| [05:54] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [05:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [05:57] | That will be one hell of a wedding. | 会有一场盛大的婚礼 | 
| [05:59] | There won’t be a dry eye in the entire realm. | 整个国家都会为之热泪盈眶 | 
| [06:02] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 | 
| [06:07] | Let’s take back the kingdom. | 我们去把王国夺回来 | 
| [06:10] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 | 
| [06:14] | The evil queen murdered my father, | 巫后谋害了我父亲 | 
| [06:17] | put me under a sleeping curse, | 对我施了昏睡咒 | 
| [06:19] | – but I am not the only one she has made to suffer. – Yeah. | -但她折磨的不止我一个人 -是的 | 
| [06:23] | – She’s terrorized us for far too long. – Yeah! | -她已经恐吓了我们太久 -对 | 
| [06:27] | This kingdom doesn’t belong to her. It belongs to us! | 这个王国不属于她 而属于我们 | 
| [06:30] | – Yeah! – So who is ready to stand beside me | -说得对 -那么谁愿与我并肩战斗 | 
| [06:33] | and fight for what’s rightfully ours?! | 夺回属于我们的东西 | 
| [06:41] | Quite the courageous army you’re building. | 你组建的军队可真勇敢啊 | 
| [06:49] | They may be afraid of you, but we are not. | 他们或许害怕你 但是我们不怕 | 
| [06:53] | Why? Because you and the shepherd | 为什么 就因为你和牧羊人 | 
| [06:56] | broke my sleeping curse? | 打破了我的昏睡咒 | 
| [07:01] | Lucky for you, I didn’t come here to fight. | 算你走运 我不是来打架的 | 
| [07:04] | I came to offer you a deal. | 我是来跟你做交易的 | 
| [07:07] | Consider it an engagement present. | 就当做是订婚礼物吧 | 
| [07:09] | Snow, don’t listen to a single word–uhh! | 白雪 一个字也不要听 | 
| [07:11] | Are you really gonna marry that? | 你真要嫁给那样的人吗 | 
| [07:12] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 | 
| [07:14] | I want you to give up your claim to the throne. | 我想要你放弃王位的继承权 | 
| [07:18] | If you declare me the rightful ruler of this land, | 如果你宣布我是这片土地的合法统治者 | 
| [07:21] | I will let you, the dwarfs, | 我就让你 这些矮人 | 
| [07:23] | and your so-called prince | 还有你那所谓的王子 | 
| [07:25] | escape back to the sheep farm he once called home. | 逃回他以前的家 那个牧羊场 | 
| [07:28] | Exile? | 流放我们 | 
| [07:29] | Well, I’ve tried to kill you. | 我试过杀死你 | 
| [07:31] | I’ve tried to curse you, and none of it’s worked. | 试过诅咒你 但是都没用 | 
| [07:34] | But then I realized I was going about it all wrong. | 后来我发现我错了 | 
| [07:37] | You need to be alive. | 你得活着 | 
| [07:40] | You need to be awake. | 你得醒着 | 
| [07:42] | So you can spend all your days knowing | 这样你每一天都会清醒地知道 | 
| [07:44] | that I have taken everything that was supposed to be yours. | 我夺走了本该属于你的一切 | 
| [07:51] | Now get down on your knees | 给我跪下吧 | 
| [07:53] | and swear on your father’s grave that this kingdom belongs to me. | 对着你父亲的陵墓发誓这个王国归我所有 | 
| [07:57] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 | 
| [07:59] | Well, then someone will pay the price. | 那有人会付出代价 | 
| [08:08] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [08:15] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [08:18] | Next time, she won’t be. | 下次 她就会有事了 | 
| [08:20] | You have until sundown tomorrow to give up the throne. | 明天日落前放弃王位 | 
| [08:23] | And for every day that you defy me, | 如果你一直反抗我 | 
| [08:25] | I will kill one of your loyal subjects. | 我就每天杀掉你一个忠心的臣民 | 
| [08:30] | Stop denying who you are… | 接受现实 认清自己 | 
| [08:33] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 | 
| [08:34] | You may have been a princess, | 你或许曾贵为公主 | 
| [08:37] | but you will never be a queen. | 但你永远也成不了女王 | 
| [09:08] | Guys, wake up! | 伙计们 醒醒 | 
| [09:25] | You hear that, too? | 你也听到了吗 | 
| [09:30] | You’re Emma, right? | 你是艾玛 对吧 | 
| [09:33] | I wonder why they can’t hear the crying. | 真不知他们怎么听不到哭声 | 
| [09:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:35] | Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? | 我忘记自我介绍了吗 | 
| [09:38] | I’m Peter. Peter pan. | 我是彼得 彼得·潘 | 
| [09:43] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪 | 
| [09:44] | You’ve got fire. I like fire. | 你挺野的嘛 我喜欢 | 
| [09:46] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 | 
| [09:47] | Henry’s still alive, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 亨利还活着 如果你是担心这个的话 | 
| [09:50] | Why the hell did you take him? | 你为什么抓走他 | 
| [09:51] | He’s a very special boy, Emma. | 他是个很特别的男孩 艾玛 | 
| [09:52] | I know. That doesn’t answer my question. | 我知道 你没回答我的问题 | 
| [09:54] | What do you want with him? | 你想要拿他怎样 | 
| [09:56] | I came here to see who I was up against– | 我来这儿是想看看我的对手 | 
| [09:59] | “The savior.” | 救世主 | 
| [10:01] | Gotta say, I’m not disappointed. | 老实说 我并不失望 | 
| [10:04] | What do you say now? | 你什么意思 | 
| [10:05] | You’re gonna tell me how I’m never gonna see Henry again? | 你要说我再也见不到亨利了吗 | 
| [10:07] | No. I’m going to help you find him. | 不 我要帮你找到他 | 
| [10:11] | I’ll give you a map. | 我会给你张地图 | 
| [10:17] | A map that will lead you straight to your son. | 一张能直接带你找到儿子的地图 | 
| [10:21] | If this is some kind of trap… | 如果这是陷阱… | 
| [10:24] | I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island, | 我可能不是岛上最乖的孩子 | 
| [10:27] | but I always keep my promises. | 但我永远信守承诺 | 
| [10:30] | The path to finding Henry is on this parchment. | 寻找亨利的路就画在这张羊皮纸上 | 
| [10:36] | Why are you giving it to me? | 你为什么给我 | 
| [10:38] | See, it’s not about finding Henry. | 关键不是找到亨利 | 
| [10:40] | It’s about how you find him. | 是要看你怎么找 | 
| [10:42] | And, Emma… | 而且艾玛 | 
| [10:44] | you are the only one who can. | 也只有你能找到他 | 
| [10:56] | It’s blank. | 这是张白纸 | 
| [10:57] | You’ll only be able to read that map | 如果你想看到这张地图 | 
| [11:00] | when you stop denying who you really are. | 就得接受现实 认清自己 | 
| [11:22] | He so likes his games. | 他很喜欢玩游戏 | 
| [11:23] | What game? There’s nothing there. | 什么游戏 那上面什么都没有 | 
| [11:26] | If he said there’s a map on this parchment, then there is. | 如果他说这羊皮纸上有地图 就肯定有 | 
| [11:28] | Great. So if I just stop denying who I really am, | 好极了 只要我肯接受现实 认清自己 | 
| [11:31] | whatever that means, | 鬼知道是什么意思 | 
| [11:32] | then we’ll be able to read this thing. | 然后我们就能看到地图了 | 
| [11:33] | But how do we know Pan won’t use it | 可我们怎么知道潘不会利用地图 | 
| [11:35] | to lead us straight into a trap? | 把我们引向陷阱呢 | 
| [11:36] | Because he doesn’t need to. | 因为他根本不需要 | 
| [11:38] | This whole island’s his bloody trap. | 这整个岛都是他的陷阱 | 
| [11:41] | There’s no sign of him anywhere. | 到处都没发现他的踪迹 | 
| [11:42] | Any luck with the map? | 地图上有什么发现吗 | 
| [11:43] | – Don’t hold your breath. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -别期望太高 -这话什么意思 | 
| [11:45] | Don’t you see what he’s doing? | 你还看不出他的意图吗 | 
| [11:47] | Every second we spend talking about this | 我们浪费时间研究这张破纸 | 
| [11:49] | is another second we’re not looking for my son. | 就是在浪费寻找我儿子的时间 | 
| [11:51] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的建议吗 | 
| [11:52] | Magic. | 用魔法 | 
| [11:56] | If there’s a lock on there, I’ll find a way around it. | 如果地图被咒语封印 我能找到解决办法 | 
| [12:00] | Pan said it had to be me. | 潘说必须我来做 | 
| [12:01] | I’d listen to Emma, love. | 亲爱的 听艾玛的吧 | 
| [12:03] | Breaking Pan’s rules would be unwise. | 打破潘的游戏规则不是明智之举 | 
| [12:05] | Sadly, I agree with the pirate. | 遗憾的是 我同意海盗的话 | 
| [12:07] | I’m winning you over. I can feel it. | 我在逐渐赢得你的信任 我感觉得到 | 
| [12:09] | And your magic doesn’t exactly have a gentle touch, Regina. | 你的魔法可不怎么温柔 瑞金娜 | 
| [12:12] | Use it on the map, it might blow up in all our faces. | 你在地图上施咒 或许会适得其反 | 
| [12:15] | Well, that’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒那个险 | 
| [12:16] | Well, I’m not. | 我不愿意 | 
| [12:18] | If I’m the one who’s supposed to figure out this thing, | 如果这张地图必须由我来解读 | 
| [12:19] | I need to do what Pan said. | 我得照潘的话做 | 
| [12:21] | – Great. – She’ll get there. | -好极了 -她会解读出来的 | 
| [12:26] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 | 
| [12:29] | He’s playing a game. | 他在玩游戏 | 
| [12:31] | You can win. | 你能赢的 | 
| [12:33] | We can’t win. We have to leave the kingdom. | 我们毫无胜算 我们必须离开王国 | 
| [12:36] | How can you even consider giving in to that witch? | 你怎么能向那巫婆屈服呢 | 
| [12:39] | When you’re gone, | 如果你们走了 | 
| [12:39] | do you think she’s suddenly gonna stop menacing this land? | 你觉得她就会不再荼毒这片土地了吗 | 
| [12:42] | And who will protect the people then? | 到时候谁来保护大家呢 | 
| [12:43] | Did I protect them today? | 我今天保护他们了吗 | 
| [12:45] | I couldn’t even help that poor girl. | 我都帮不了那可怜的姑娘 | 
| [12:46] | And don’t kid yourself. | 不要再自欺欺人了 | 
| [12:47] | She isn’t gonna stop with the peasants. | 她不会止步于那些农民 | 
| [12:49] | She’s going to come after the people who are closest to me. | 她还会对付那些和我最亲近的人 | 
| [12:52] | I will stand by your side no matter what. | 无论怎样 我都会追随你 | 
| [12:53] | Even if it means our death. | 即使那意味着死亡 | 
| [12:55] | Which it probably will. | 而且可能性很大 | 
| [12:59] | You can’t let her get into your head. | 你不能让她影响到你 | 
| [13:01] | She has a point. | 她说得对 | 
| [13:02] | I’m no queen. | 我不是王后 | 
| [13:04] | I’m no leader. | 不是个领袖 | 
| [13:05] | I’m just a girl who lost her parents, | 我只是一个失去双亲的女孩 | 
| [13:07] | ran away into the woods, and became a bandit. | 跑到树林里 变成了一个强盗 | 
| [13:09] | – You’re Snow White. – Yes. | -你是白雪公主 -是 | 
| [13:11] | And the truth is, | 可事实是 | 
| [13:13] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我都不知道白雪公主该是什么样 | 
| [13:18] | But I know what I don’t wanna be, and that’s alone. | 但我知道我不想要什么 那就是孤独 | 
| [13:20] | That’s never gonna happen. | 你绝不会孤独的 | 
| [13:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [13:26] | If we take her offer, we can all live together– | 如果我接受她的提议 我们就都能活下来 | 
| [13:28] | in exile, but at least we’ll be alive. | 流放他乡 可至少我们都活着 | 
| [13:30] | We should leave– tomorrow. | 我们明天就离开 | 
| [13:32] | – Snow! – Let her go. | -白雪 -让她去吧 | 
| [13:34] | This is her kingdom. We can’t just let her walk away from it. | 这是她的王国 我们不能让她就此放手 | 
| [13:36] | Why do you suddenly care so much about saving Snow’s kingdom? | 你为什么突然这么在乎拯救白雪的王国 | 
| [13:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [13:40] | Well, if you have true love, what difference does it make | 如果你拥有真爱 是生活在城堡里 | 
| [13:41] | whether you live in a castle or on a farm? | 还是农场 又有什么区别吗 | 
| [13:45] | Wait. You think I’m in this for her crown? | 等等 你以为我是想要她的王冠吗 | 
| [13:48] | You said it, not me. | 是你说的 不是我说的 | 
| [13:50] | Okay. Okay, I get it. I’m new. | 好吧 我明白 我是新来的 | 
| [13:52] | But trust me. I want what’s best for Snow. | 但相信我 我都是为了白雪好 | 
| [13:54] | Look, handsome, she may love you, | 听着帅哥 她可能爱你 | 
| [13:57] | But that chiseled chin ain’t foolin’ us. | 但你的漂亮下巴可骗不了我们 | 
| [13:59] | We got our eyes on you. | 我们会盯着你的 | 
| [14:01] | Are you dwarfs with me or against me? | 你们到底是敌是友 | 
| [14:04] | I think Grumpy was pretty clear. | 我觉得爱生气已经说得很明白了 | 
| [14:06] | Sorry, brother. | 抱歉 老兄 | 
| [14:07] | Snow’s already made up her mind, | 白雪已下定决心 | 
| [14:09] | so if you’re looking to change it, | 如果你想改变她的主意 | 
| [14:10] | you gotta do it without our help. | 别指望我们帮你 | 
| [14:24] | Then I’ll find another way. | 那我再想别的法子 | 
| [14:31] | You again? | 又是你 | 
| [14:32] | Didn’t I just help you wake your princess? | 我不是帮你唤醒公主了吗 | 
| [14:36] | Now I need your help once more. | 我需要你再帮我一次 | 
| [14:39] | Long ago, | 很久以前 | 
| [14:41] | you made Snow remember who she was when a spell blinded her. | 小雪中咒语时 你帮她恢复了记忆 | 
| [14:45] | I need you to do it again. | 我需要你再做一次 | 
| [14:59] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 | 
| [15:04] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 | 
| [15:08] | That doesn’t belong to you, dearie. | 那个不是你的 亲爱的 | 
| [15:15] | Belle. | 贝儿 | 
| [15:26] | Belle. | 贝儿 | 
| [15:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [15:29] | How did you get here? | 你怎么在这儿 | 
| [15:30] | I thought you didn’t dress like that anymore. | 你不是不穿这种衣服了吗 | 
| [15:32] | I thought that was your past. | 那都是过去了 | 
| [15:33] | Well, this is now my future. | 这不会成为我的未来 | 
| [15:35] | Becoming this again, the dark one, | 再次变成黑暗者 | 
| [15:39] | that’s the only way I’ll save my grandson. | 是救出我孙子的唯一办法 | 
| [15:43] | But you haven’t completely become him, have you? | 但你还没完全变成黑暗者 对吗 | 
| [15:48] | There’s still hope. | 还有希望 | 
| [15:57] | You’re not really here, are you? | 你不是真的在这儿 对吗 | 
| [15:59] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 | 
| [16:00] | I’m still in Storybrooke, right where you left me. | 我还在童话镇 我们离别的地方 | 
| [16:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [16:05] | Did the protection spell work? | 保护咒起作用了吗 | 
| [16:06] | It…it did. We’re all fine. | 起作用了 我们都很好 | 
| [16:09] | Storybrooke’s safe. We all are. | 童话镇很安全 我们都很安全 | 
| [16:11] | How do I know these aren’t just lies, | 我怎么知道这不是谎言 | 
| [16:14] | meant to lead me astray? | 用来迷惑我的谎言 | 
| [16:16] | How do I know Pan didn’t conjure up a vision of you? | 我怎么知道你不是潘变出的幻象 | 
| [16:21] | He didn’t. | 不是他 | 
| [16:23] | – You did. – What? | -是你 -什么 | 
| [16:26] | The question is why. | 问题是你为什么这么做 | 
| [16:30] | You must have something that can change Snow’s mind. | 你肯定有办法改变小雪的心意 | 
| [16:32] | If she doesn’t wanna fight the queen, | 如果她不想反击巫后 | 
| [16:34] | there’s nothing I can do to change that. | 我也无能为力 | 
| [16:35] | I just need a way to make her believe in | 我只是需要她相信一件 | 
| [16:38] | something that I already know, | 我已经深信无疑的事 | 
| [16:39] | that she can face regina and win. | 我深信她能对抗瑞金娜并取胜 | 
| [16:42] | Magic can’t make someone believe, dearie. | 魔法不能让人相信 亲爱的 | 
| [16:44] | It works the other way around. | 而是信念产生魔法 | 
| [16:47] | Belief must come from within. | 信念必须发自内心 | 
| [16:50] | You know, the queen’s offer was a fair one. | 其实巫后的提议很公平 | 
| [16:53] | Do yourself a favor and take it. | 不如接受吧 对你有好处 | 
| [16:55] | Ruling a kingdom ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 统治王国并非像世人吹捧得那么好 | 
| [16:57] | Just ask your dear old brother. | 问问你亲爱的哥哥就知道了 | 
| [16:59] | Oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [17:01] | He died. You see my point. | 他已经死了 你懂我意思了吧 | 
| [17:05] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:06] | I didn’t come here to take “No” for an answer. | 我来找你 就不会轻易放弃 | 
| [17:09] | Now you must have something. You always do. | 你肯定有办法 你永远都有办法 | 
| [17:13] | Just name your price. | 开条件吧 | 
| [17:25] | Save those arrows for the queen. | 把这些箭留着伺候巫后吧 | 
| [17:26] | I told you. I’ve already made up my mind. We’re leaving. | 我说过我已经决定要离开了 | 
| [17:29] | Not when you hear what Rumplestiltskin had to say. | 听了朗普斯金的话你就不这么想了 | 
| [17:32] | You more than anyone know that his deals always come with a price. | 你比谁都清楚 和他做交易总是有代价的 | 
| [17:36] | And sometimes that price is worth paying. | 有时付出代价也是值得的 | 
| [17:38] | Without his help, you’d still be in that glass coffin. | 没有他帮忙 你还在玻璃棺材里 | 
| [17:43] | What did he say this time? | 这次他又说什么了 | 
| [17:45] | He told me of a legend, | 他跟我讲了一个传说 | 
| [17:47] | a magical weapon, one that can help you reclaim your kingdom. | 一个魔法武器 可以帮你夺回你的王国 | 
| [17:52] | Unless he can guarantee more lives won’t be lost. | 除非他能保证没有人会牺牲 | 
| [17:56] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 | 
| [17:57] | Weapon’s only a half day’s ride from here. | 武器离这儿只有半天路程 | 
| [18:00] | We can be there before sundown. | 日落前我们就能赶到 | 
| [18:07] | This weapon…, | 这个武器… | 
| [18:10] | you say it will help me defeat Regina. How? | 你说它能帮我战胜瑞金娜 怎么战胜 | 
| [18:15] | By showing her who you really are. | 让她看到 你究竟是什么人 | 
| [18:23] | My name is emma swan. | 我叫艾玛·斯旺 | 
| [18:26] | I’d wager the solution to Pan’s riddle | 我敢说潘的谜语 | 
| [18:28] | is a bit more complicated than that. | 会比这复杂点 | 
| [18:33] | Don’t hold anything back. | 不要有任何保留 | 
| [18:41] | I’m Henry’s mother. | 我是亨利的妈妈 | 
| [18:42] | I used to live in Boston, and I was a bail bondsperson. | 我以前住波士顿 是名保释金追讨人 | 
| [18:46] | I’m now the sheriff of Storybrooke. | 现在是童话镇警长 | 
| [18:48] | That election was a sham. | 那场选举就是个骗局 | 
| [18:50] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 | 
| [18:51] | Don’t you think maybe you’re… | 你不觉得… | 
| [18:53] | you’re leaving some things out? | 遗漏了什么吗 | 
| [18:59] | I’m the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, | 我是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿 | 
| [19:02] | which apparently makes me the product of true love. | 肯定是真爱的结晶 | 
| [19:07] | I was born in the enchanted forest | 我出生在魔法森林 | 
| [19:10] | and I was sent through a portal in a tree | 被父母送进树中的传送门里 | 
| [19:15] | so that I could break a curse. | 好去打破诅咒 | 
| [19:17] | And you were able to curse because… | 你能打破诅咒是因为… | 
| [19:21] | you’re the… | 你就是… | 
| [19:22] | Come on. You don’t need to be embarrassed to say it. | 说吧 别害羞 说出来 | 
| [19:25] | – Say what? – The “S” Word. | -说什么 -“救”开头那个的词 | 
| [19:36] | I’m the savior. | 我是救世主 | 
| [19:50] | I don’t get it. I said I’m the savior. | 怎么回事 我都说我是救世主了 | 
| [19:51] | There’s nothing I’ve denied more than that. | 这是我一直最不愿承认的 | 
| [19:53] | No, it’s okay. We’ll figure it out. | 没关系 我们会弄清楚的 | 
| [19:54] | No, you won’t. | 你们做不到的 | 
| [19:56] | – Regina! – But I can. | -瑞金娜 -但我行 | 
| [19:59] | I’m beginning to think there isn’t a map on here. | 我觉得这上面就没什么地图 | 
| [20:02] | That doesn’t mean it can’t lead us to Henry. | 但它未必不能领我们找到亨利 | 
| [20:03] | I thought we decided that using magic was a bad idea. | 我们不是决定不用魔法了吗 | 
| [20:06] | For once I agree with the Prince. | 这次我同意王子的话 | 
| [20:09] | Well, I told you we’re getting along. | 就说我们越来越亲近了 | 
| [20:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 | 
| [20:14] | The locator spell. | 施定位咒 | 
| [20:15] | This parchment belonged to Pan. | 这羊皮纸是潘的 | 
| [20:17] | It’ll lead us to him. | 它能领我们找到他 | 
| [20:29] | So it appears we will be venturing into the Dark Jungle after all. | 所以我们终究还是得进入黑暗森林吗 | 
| [20:33] | You mean the place you told us never to set foot? | 就说你说我们绝不能去的地方吗 | 
| [20:35] | That’s the one. | 就是它 | 
| [20:37] | Well, Emma, you said you wanted to be the leader. | 艾玛 你说你想做我们的首领 | 
| [20:43] | Lead. | 领路吧 | 
| [21:07] | So do you know why you brought me to the island? | 你为什么把我带到这岛上来 | 
| [21:11] | I thought you were gonna show me the answer. | 我以为你会告诉我答案 | 
| [21:13] | No, only you know that. | 不 只有你知道原因 | 
| [21:18] | I’ve already told you. | 我已经跟你说了 | 
| [21:19] | – No, you haven’t. – I have no idea. | -不 你没有 -我不知道 | 
| [21:21] | – Yes, you do. – No. | -你知道的 -不 | 
| [21:22] | – You are holding back. – I’m not. | -你有所隐瞒 -我没有 | 
| [21:23] | – You are. – Belle. | -你有 -贝儿 | 
| [21:24] | What is it you’re not saying? | 你究竟有什么没说 | 
| [21:30] | I’m a coward. | 我是个懦夫 | 
| [21:33] | I’m just like my father. | 和我父亲一样 | 
| [21:35] | You feel better now, don’t you? | 讲出来好多了吧 | 
| [21:38] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么在这里 | 
| [21:41] | You always saw the good in me. | 你总能看到我善的一面 | 
| [21:43] | I still do. | 现在也能 | 
| [21:45] | And as much as you deny it, | 虽然你一直否认 | 
| [21:47] | I think you see it, too. | 但我知道你也能看得到 | 
| [21:51] | So why am I here? What are you wrestling with? | 那我为什么在这里 你在纠结什么 | 
| [21:56] | Pan offered me a deal. | 潘提出了一个交易 | 
| [21:59] | I let him keep Henry, and he allows me to live. | 我把亨利给他 他饶我一命 | 
| [22:02] | The boy needn’t be my undoing. | 那孩子不非得成为我的煞星 | 
| [22:07] | And you’re afraid you’ll make a selfish choice. | 你害怕自己会做出自私的选择 | 
| [22:09] | I generally do. | 我的确很害怕 | 
| [22:12] | You abandoned your son Baelfire | 你抛弃了自己的儿子比尔菲 | 
| [22:14] | and regretted it your whole life. | 并为此后悔了一辈子 | 
| [22:16] | You don’t need to do the same to Henry. | 别让这种事再发生在亨利身上了 | 
| [22:21] | Letting go of the past– | 忘记过去 | 
| [22:23] | It’s the first step. | 这是第一步 | 
| [22:31] | You know, this was the last thing my father gave me. | 这是我父亲留给我的最后的东西 | 
| [22:35] | And what happened to him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [22:39] | He left me. | 他抛弃了我 | 
| [22:41] | If you don’t want to repeat the mistakes he made, | 如果你不想重复他犯的错 | 
| [22:46] | you need to let go. | 你就得放下 | 
| [23:22] | Ready to thank me? | 准备谢我了吗 | 
| [23:24] | Actually, yeah. | 是该谢你 | 
| [23:27] | If you’d let me do it sooner, | 早点让我施咒 | 
| [23:28] | maybe we’d have found him by now. | 这会儿或许都找到他了 | 
| [23:33] | Wait. He’s there. | 慢着 他就在那边 | 
| [23:35] | Pan. I can feel his smugness. | 是潘 我能感觉到他的得意 | 
| [23:43] | Shall we? | 走吧 | 
| [23:45] | While we still have the element of surprise on our side? | 趁着现在还能算出其不意 | 
| [23:50] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [23:52] | He may look like a boy, but he’s a bloody demon. | 他虽是小孩模样 但却是个该死的恶魔 | 
| [24:00] | Hey. We can do this. | 我们能成功的 | 
| [24:04] | You can do this. | 你行的 | 
| [24:12] | We’re nearly there. | 我们就快到了 | 
| [24:16] | We should take the rest of the way on foot. | 剩下的路只能步行了 | 
| [24:31] | You realize, this is the first time we’ve been alone since you proposed? | 这是你求婚之后我们第一次独处啊 | 
| [24:35] | Well, privacy is a hard thing to come by | 有七个大哥盯着 | 
| [24:37] | when you have seven big brothers keeping an eye on you. | 实在很难拥有隐私 | 
| [24:41] | They’re protective. | 他们就是关心我 | 
| [24:43] | That’s one word for it. | 可以这么说吧 | 
| [24:45] | Have the dwarfs been giving you a hard time? | 矮人让你不好过了吗 | 
| [24:48] | Apart from accusing me of being | 也就是说我是个 | 
| [24:49] | a gold-digging, social-climbing shepherd… | 想借着你捞钱往上爬的牧羊人 | 
| [24:54] | I have faith that you’ll charm them, | 我相信你能赢得他们的好感 | 
| [24:57] | just as you charmed me… | 就像你赢得了我的心 | 
| [24:59] | eventually. | 终究会的 | 
| [25:03] | According to Rumplestiltskin, | 据朗普斯金说 | 
| [25:05] | the weapon that will defeat Regina | 能打败瑞金娜的武器 | 
| [25:06] | lies at the top of this hill. | 就藏在这座山顶 | 
| [25:09] | This weapon, what does Rumple say of its power? | 这个武器 朗普怎么描述它的魔力的 | 
| [25:14] | Was it made with dark magic? | 是黑魔法制造的吗 | 
| [25:15] | No, it was forged by a benevolent mage. | 不 是一位仁慈的魔法师锻造的 | 
| [25:18] | His name is Merlin, from a realm named Camelot. | 他叫梅林 来自一个叫卡梅洛特的王国 | 
| [25:22] | Here it is. | 就是它 | 
| [25:27] | Excalibur. | 王者之剑 | 
| [25:29] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 | 
| [25:47] | It’s stuck. | 卡在里面了 | 
| [25:49] | You wanna try? | 你想试试吗 | 
| [25:50] | If you couldn’t do it, you really think I can? | 你都做不到 你觉得我行吗 | 
| [25:53] | Well, the legend states | 传说 | 
| [25:54] | only the kingdom’s true ruler | 只有王国真正的统治者 | 
| [25:57] | possesses the strength to free the blade. | 才有拔出圣剑的力量 | 
| [26:00] | I’ve never ruled anything. | 我从没做过统治者 | 
| [26:01] | Not yet. | 只是现在还没有 | 
| [26:03] | go on. | 试试吧 | 
| [26:26] | You see? | 看到了吗 | 
| [26:29] | You are this kingdom’s true leader. | 你才是王国真正的领袖 | 
| [26:46] | No one’s here. | 这里没人 | 
| [26:49] | Maybe your spell was wrong, Regina. | 也许你的魔法出错了 瑞金娜 | 
| [26:51] | Yes. Blame me… again. | 对啊 又是怪我 | 
| [27:00] | Guys… hold on. | 各位…慢着 | 
| [27:05] | Is that… | 那是… | 
| [27:07] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [27:09] | Hi, Emma. | 你好 艾玛 | 
| [27:16] | Where the hell is Henry? | 亨利在哪 | 
| [27:18] | You broke the rules. | 你坏了规矩 | 
| [27:20] | That’s not fair. | 那可不公平 | 
| [27:21] | Bad form. | 太失礼了 | 
| [27:23] | I expect more from you, captain. | 我还指望你能有点作为呢 船长 | 
| [27:25] | Aye, and you’ll get it. | 没问题 等着瞧吧 | 
| [27:27] | Give Henry to me. | 把亨利还给我 | 
| [27:28] | Sorry. Can’t. | 对不起 不行 | 
| [27:30] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [27:33] | Cheaters never win. | 作弊的人不会赢的 | 
| [27:57] | Watch out for their arrows. | 小心他们的箭 | 
| [27:59] | They’re laced with dreamshade. | 箭上有梦荫 | 
| [28:07] | Mary Margaret! Ohh! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [28:09] | David! | 戴维 | 
| [28:11] | I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [28:12] | Behind you! | 你背后 | 
| [28:20] | – It’s been a while, captain. – Not long enough. | -好久不见啊 船长 -还不够久 | 
| [28:27] | You remember what I did to Rufio? | 记得我把卢菲奥怎么了吗 | 
| [28:28] | Well, it’s a far worse fate for you. | 你的结局会比他惨得多 | 
| [28:42] | Where’s Henry?! Where is he?! | 亨利在哪 他在哪 | 
| [28:50] | Emma, are you all right? | 艾玛 你还好吗 | 
| [29:01] | Remember what I told you. | 记住我跟你说的话 | 
| [29:03] | That map will show you where Henry is… | 地图会告诉你亨利在哪… | 
| [29:05] | only when you stop denying who you really are. | 但你得接受现实 认清自己 | 
| [29:09] | I’ll make sure to send Henry your regards. | 我会向亨利转达你的问候 | 
| [29:19] | She’s coming! The queen! | 她来了 巫后来了 | 
| [29:30] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [29:34] | What exactly were you two up to today? | 你俩今天到底要做什么 | 
| [29:37] | You’ll see. | 稍等便知 | 
| [29:40] | I hope. | 但愿能行 | 
| [29:54] | Well, dear, | 亲爱的 | 
| [29:56] | have you packed your bags? | 收拾好行李了吗 | 
| [30:03] | I thought about your offer. | 我考虑了你的条件 | 
| [30:06] | And everything you said was true. | 你说的都没错 | 
| [30:08] | I could go off with Charming and the dwarfs, | 我可以跟王子和矮人们离开 | 
| [30:10] | and we could find some lovely corner | 我们可以在世界上 | 
| [30:12] | of the world to live out our days, | 找个温暖的角落过日子 | 
| [30:13] | and it would be a wonderful life. | 那样的生活会很好 | 
| [30:18] | But I can’t leave my people, | 但我不能丢下我的人民 | 
| [30:21] | not… with… you. | 不能…把他们…交给你 | 
| [30:27] | Well, in that case… | 既然如此… | 
| [30:36] | – Charming! – You can do this. | -王子 -你可以的 | 
| [30:39] | You. You pulled that sword out of the stone. | 是你 是你拔出了石头里的剑 | 
| [30:45] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [31:01] | You told me to stop denying who I really am. | 你让我接受现实 认清自己 | 
| [31:03] | Well, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我就是这么做的 | 
| [31:06] | This is my kingdom, | 这是我的王国 | 
| [31:08] | and I will fight for it! | 我会为它而战 | 
| [31:13] | Then I’ll see you on the battlefield. | 那我们就战场上见了 | 
| [31:16] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 | 
| [31:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [31:27] | You sure you don’t want me to take a look at that? | 真的不用我帮你看看吗 | 
| [31:29] | I was lucky. My jacket wasn’t. | 我没事 只是外套划破了 | 
| [31:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 | 
| [31:33] | I think we have bigger issues. | 还有更大的难题要解决呢 | 
| [31:38] | Don’t let him shake your confidence. | 别让他挫败了你的自信 | 
| [31:40] | We’ve all had moments where we felt we couldn’t prevail. | 我们都有曾以为必败无疑的时候 | 
| [31:43] | She’s right. | 没错 | 
| [31:43] | Guys, not now. Please. | 求你们别说了 | 
| [31:46] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 | 
| [32:01] | Please talk to me. | 跟我谈谈吧 | 
| [32:02] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可谈的 | 
| [32:04] | We had our chance and we lost– I lost. | 我们错失了良机 都是我的错 | 
| [32:06] | Then you have to keep fighting. | 那你就得坚持 | 
| [32:08] | You heard what Hook said. | 你也听到虎克的话了 | 
| [32:09] | Pan is a demon. | 潘就是个魔鬼 | 
| [32:10] | – And you are a… – What? A savior? | -而你是… -什么 救世主吗 | 
| [32:12] | Because if that were true, | 要我真是 | 
| [32:13] | this map would’ve shown us the way already. | 这张地图就会显示出来了 | 
| [32:23] | Maybe who you think you are isn’t who you really are. | 也许你和自己想象的不一样 | 
| [32:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [32:26] | Sometimes we think we know ourselves, | 有时候我们自以为了解自己 | 
| [32:28] | but we need a push to show us the reality. | 但其实还需要借助外力才能看清现实 | 
| [32:32] | That boy with the knife– | 那个拿刀的男孩 | 
| [32:35] | you stopped fighting him. Why? | 你当时为什么住手了 | 
| [32:37] | ‘Cause he was… just a boy. | 因为…他还是个孩子 | 
| [32:39] | No. There was something else. | 不是 还有别的原因 | 
| [32:41] | I saw it in your eyes. | 我看到了你的眼神 | 
| [32:45] | Why did you stop? | 为什么住手了 | 
| [32:49] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:50] | Because when I looked at his face, I saw me. | 因为我在他的脸上看到了自己 | 
| [32:55] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [32:58] | That look in his eyes… | 他的那种眼神… | 
| [33:00] | the despair. | 那种绝望 | 
| [33:02] | I had it back when I was in the foster system. | 和我在寄养家庭时如出一辙 | 
| [33:08] | Just a lost little girl who didn’t matter | 只是个没人在乎的迷茫的小女孩 | 
| [33:13] | and didn’t think she ever would. | 认为自己永远不会有什么出息 | 
| [33:16] | A little girl who cried herself to sleep at night ’cause… | 那个小女孩夜夜哭着入梦 因为… | 
| [33:20] | she wanted her parents so bad. | 她非常想念自己的父母 | 
| [33:25] | And could never understand… | 她永远都不明白… | 
| [33:30] | why they gave her up. | 为什么父母要抛弃她 | 
| [33:36] | And then you found us. | 现在你找到我们了 | 
| [33:39] | It was too late. | 可一切都太迟了 | 
| [33:41] | It’s just, on this island… | 只是在这个岛上… | 
| [33:45] | I-I don’t feel like… | 我不觉得自己… | 
| [33:49] | a hero or a savior. | 是个英雄 是个救世主 | 
| [33:52] | I just feel like what I’ve always been. | 只觉得自己还是从前那样 | 
| [33:57] | An orphan. | 一个孤儿 | 
| [34:04] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [34:06] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:08] | Look. | 看 | 
| [34:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [34:17] | You accepted who you are. | 你终于认清了自己 | 
| [34:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [34:28] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [34:30] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 | 
| [34:33] | You were an orphan. | 你曾是个孤儿 | 
| [34:35] | It’s my job to change that. | 改变那点是我的责任 | 
| [35:03] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [35:07] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [35:08] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [35:12] | We need to discuss the deal you made with Charming. | 我要和你谈谈你和白马王子的交易 | 
| [35:15] | Have to be a bit more specific, dearie. | 那你得说具体点 亲爱的 | 
| [35:17] | He came to you searching for something powerful enough | 他去求你帮忙 找一样厉害的武器 | 
| [35:20] | to vanquish the queen. | 打败巫后 | 
| [35:22] | You told him of Excalibur. | 你说出了王者之剑 | 
| [35:23] | Now whatever it is that he promised you in return, | 无论他答应了你怎样的条件 | 
| [35:26] | I am prepared to pay it. | 我愿意守约 | 
| [35:29] | But I won’t allow him to remain in your debt. | 但我不想让他欠你的债 | 
| [35:31] | How nauseatingly romantic. | 你们俩还真是腻人 | 
| [35:33] | What did he promise you? | 他答应了你什么 | 
| [35:37] | With you, everything comes with a cost. | 和你做交易 总是有代价的 | 
| [35:39] | It’s true. | 没错 | 
| [35:40] | Your prince came to ask for aid fighting the queen. | 你的王子跑来求我帮忙打败巫后 | 
| [35:44] | I told him I had nothing to give, and I didn’t. | 我跟他说我帮不上忙 就是这样 | 
| [35:47] | Then how did you know where to find Excalibur? | 那你怎么知道王者之剑在什么地方 | 
| [35:53] | Everyone knows it’s in camelot. | 人人都知道它在卡梅洛特 | 
| [35:56] | But it’s not. | 不是啊 | 
| [36:00] | I possess it now. | 现在它是我的了 | 
| [36:03] | If that were Excalibur, | 如果这真是王者之剑 | 
| [36:05] | I wouldn’t be able to do… this! | 那我就不能…这样 | 
| [36:11] | Sword’s a fake, dearie. | 这把剑是赝品 亲爱的 | 
| [36:13] | Shoddy craftsmanship, too. | 手工也粗劣得很 | 
| [36:15] | But then again, what can you expect from a shepherd? | 不过 对一个牧羊人也不能要求太高 | 
| [36:17] | Lucky it wasn’t made out of wool. | 不是木头雕的就不错了 | 
| [36:19] | I struck Regina! I drew blood! | 我刺中了瑞金娜 我刺伤了她 | 
| [36:21] | Enough of your ramblings! | 别说废话了 | 
| [36:24] | No. Please. | 不要 求你了 | 
| [36:26] | That belonged to my mother. | 那是我妈妈的 | 
| [36:27] | And now it belongs to me. | 现在归我了 | 
| [36:29] | You’re right about one thing, dearie. | 你说对了一件事 亲爱的 | 
| [36:30] | Everything comes with a cost, | 一切皆有代价 | 
| [36:32] | including wasting my time. | 包括浪费我的时间 | 
| [36:49] | Mind if we join you? | 可以一起坐会儿吗 | 
| [36:53] | Please. | 请便 | 
| [36:56] | We may owe you a slight apology. | 也许我们应该稍稍跟你道个歉 | 
| [36:58] | Slight? | 稍稍 | 
| [36:59] | Don’t get greedy. Take it. | 别那么贪心 接受吧 | 
| [37:03] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [37:04] | We should never have doubted your intentions. | 我们不该怀疑你的用心 | 
| [37:13] | You were only looking out for her best interests. | 你们只是为了她好 | 
| [37:18] | Here’s to starting over. | 敬我们重头开始 | 
| [37:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 | 
| [37:30] | I saw Rumplestiltskin. | 我见到朗普斯金了 | 
| [37:31] | Snow, I can explain. | 小雪 我可以解释 | 
| [37:33] | So it’s true. You planted the sword in that stone. | 那么是真的 是你把剑插在了石头里 | 
| [37:35] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [37:36] | So you took me on an adventure to find a magical sword because… | 那你带我去找什么魔法剑 是什么目的 | 
| [37:39] | You needed to believe in something I already knew. | 你得相信我已经深信不疑的事 | 
| [37:41] | So when I stood up to Regina– | 那我抵抗瑞金娜的时候 | 
| [37:43] | You did that on your own. | 那是你自己的力量 | 
| [37:47] | You had it inside you the entire time. | 你一直都有这份力量 | 
| [37:49] | You just… | 你只是 | 
| [37:51] | needed some help to realize that. | 需要有人帮你意识到这一点 | 
| [37:55] | But you didn’t. | 可你一早就明白 | 
| [38:13] | The map is working. We know where Henry is. | 地图显现了 我们知道亨利在哪了 | 
| [38:15] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [38:17] | Uh… We’re here at the southern tip of the isle, | 我们在这里 岛的南端 | 
| [38:19] | in the middle of the dark jungle, | 在黑暗森林中间 | 
| [38:21] | and Pan’s camp lies due north. | 潘的营地在正北方 | 
| [38:23] | That’s where he’s keeping Henry. | 他把亨利关在那里了 | 
| [38:24] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么呢 | 
| [38:25] | Well, the terrain’s not easy. | 地势险恶 | 
| [38:28] | There will undoubtedly be some nasty impediments along the way. | 这一路无疑会有许多讨厌的阻碍 | 
| [38:30] | We should prepare. | 我们应该做好准备 | 
| [38:32] | We only made it out of our last encounter because Pan let us. | 我们上次能逃脱是因为潘放了我们 | 
| [38:35] | We need a new plan. | 我们得定个新计划 | 
| [38:36] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [38:37] | It’s time we stop playing his game and he starts playing ours. | 我们不能再被他牵着走了 得扭转局势 | 
| [38:39] | And if I disagree? | 如果我不同意呢 | 
| [38:42] | Go ahead, | 随便你 | 
| [38:42] | but I think you know our best chance is together. | 但我想你知道我们在一起才最可能赢 | 
| [38:46] | You better be right. | 你最好是对的 | 
| [38:50] | Excellent show of patience, luv. | 你真是有耐心 亲爱的 | 
| [38:53] | And that’s what defeats a nasty little boy. | 那才是打败小屁孩的关键 | 
| [38:57] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [38:58] | Is rum your solution to everything? | 朗姆酒是你解决一切的办法吗 | 
| [39:01] | It certainly doesn’t hurt. | 至少无伤大雅 | 
| [39:08] | So just how did you unlock the map? | 你是怎样解开地图的 | 
| [39:13] | I did what Pan asked. | 我按潘的要求做了 | 
| [39:15] | And just who are you, Swan? | 那你是什么人呢 斯旺 | 
| [39:18] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你想知道吗 | 
| [39:22] | Perhaps I would. | 或许想吧 | 
| [41:02] | Don’t eat the blue ones. | 别吃蓝色的 | 
| [41:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [41:06] | You did it… orphan. | 你做到了 孤儿 | 
| [41:08] | You don’t mind if I call you a lost girl, do you? | 你不介意我喊你迷失女孩吧 | 
| [41:10] | Call me what you like. It won’t stop me from finding Henry. | 随你怎么叫 都无法阻止我找到亨利 | 
| [41:13] | I’m counting on that. | 我可指望着你呢 | 
| [41:18] | There’s a reason I tested you. | 我测试你是有原因的 | 
| [41:19] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [41:21] | You haven’t forgiven your parents for abandoning you. | 你还没有原谅你父母抛弃你 | 
| [41:25] | Don’t deny it. You haven’t. | 不要否认了 你就是没有 | 
| [41:27] | That’s good. | 这样很好 | 
| [41:29] | Really good. | 真的很好 | 
| [41:31] | ‘Cause when you find Henry, you’ll understand him. | 因为等你找到亨利 你就能理解他了 | 
| [41:35] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [41:37] | He hasn’t forgiven you either. | 他也没有原谅你呢 | 
| [41:40] | By the time you get to him, | 等到你找到他时 | 
| [41:42] | he’ll never want to leave this island. | 他再也不会想离开这座岛了 | 
| [41:45] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 | 
| [41:47] | And as for you, Emma… | 至于你 艾玛 | 
| [41:50] | when we’re finished, you won’t just feel like an orphan. | 等这一切结束 你不会再觉得像个孤儿了 | 
| [41:53] | You’ll be one. | 你会成为孤儿 |