时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[00:05] | Hi, Emma. | 你好 艾玛 |
[00:06] | Where the hell is Henry? | 亨利在哪 |
[00:07] | A map will lead you straight to your son. | 一张能直接带你找到儿子的地图 |
[00:09] | Careful. He may look like a boy, | 小心 他虽是小孩模样 |
[00:11] | but he’s a bloody demon. | 但却是个该死的恶魔 |
[00:12] | The heart of the truest believer. | 最虔诚的信仰者的心 |
[00:14] | You are the lucky owner of that very special heart. | 你就是拥有那颗特殊心脏的人 |
[00:16] | – Robin Hood. – What are you doing trespassing in my castle? | -罗宾汉 -你们为什么擅闯我的城堡 |
[00:20] | Oh, no. Emma’s in Neverland. | 不 艾玛在梦幻岛 |
[00:22] | Watch out for their arrows. | 小心他们的箭 |
[00:24] | They’re laced with poison. | 箭上有毒药 |
[00:26] | And just who are you, Swan? | 那你是什么人呢 斯旺 |
[00:28] | – Wouldn’t you like to know? – Perhaps I would. | -你想知道吗 -或许想吧 |
[00:39] | Hey. You need a break? | 你要休息会儿吗 |
[00:41] | No, I’m good. | 不用 |
[00:42] | In this heat, you shouldn’t overtax yourself. | 这里这么热 别累着自己了 |
[00:45] | Oh, so you need a break. | 看来你需要休息了 |
[00:47] | No. | 不 |
[00:48] | No, I’m good. | 我不用 |
[00:49] | “David Nolan” let himself go? | “戴维·诺兰”又跑出来了吗 |
[00:52] | Does it look like he let himself go? | 你说呢 |
[00:55] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[00:56] | We should be getting close to Pan’s lair. | 我们应该接近潘的巢穴了 |
[00:59] | Going in a straight-line course… | 我们要直走… |
[01:07] | Son of a… | 该死… |
[01:08] | How is it now behind us? | 它怎么又跑到我们后面了 |
[01:10] | – How can that be? – You got us lost. | -怎么可能 -你害我们迷路了 |
[01:12] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[01:14] | It’s the camp. Pan’s moving it. | 是潘在移动营地 |
[01:17] | He’s playing tricks on us. | 他在耍我们 |
[01:19] | If Pan’s camp keeps moving, | 如果潘的营地一直移动 |
[01:20] | how are we gonna find Henry? | 那我们怎么找到亨利 |
[01:28] | Cuckoo! | 布谷 |
[01:31] | Wake up! Catch. | 醒醒 接着 |
[01:37] | I don’t like apples. | 我不喜欢苹果 |
[01:38] | Who doesn’t like apples? | 谁不喜欢苹果 |
[01:40] | It’s a family thing. | 这是家族传统 |
[01:41] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:43] | They’re not for eating. | 不是用来吃的 |
[01:45] | It’s for a kind of game. | 而是用来玩游戏的 |
[01:47] | A really fun game. | 一个非常有趣的游戏 |
[01:51] | I call it target practice. | 我叫它射击练习 |
[02:17] | You found the crystal ball. | 你找到了水晶球 |
[02:18] | What else are you looking for? | 还在找什么 |
[02:19] | It showed me where Emma is. Now I have to get to her. | 水晶球显示了艾玛的位置 现在我得去找她 |
[02:21] | Uh, not sure you’re gonna find a horse in there, mate. | 你在那里应该找不到马吧 |
[02:23] | I don’t need a horse. I need a portal. | 我不需要马 我需要传送门 |
[02:25] | A way to create a portal. | 建立传送门的办法 |
[02:26] | Why don’t you calm down and tell me what the problem is? | 不如你冷静下来 告诉我问题是什么 |
[02:29] | Perhaps I can assist. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[02:31] | Henry is trapped in Neverland with Peter Pan, | 亨利被困在梦幻岛上 和彼得·潘在一起 |
[02:34] | who is, hands down, the nastiest person I’ve ever met. | 我敢说 他是我见过的最阴险的人 |
[02:36] | I saw Emma in that ball, not Henry. | 水晶球里是艾玛啊 不是亨利 |
[02:38] | Listen, I was in Neverland. | 我去过梦幻岛 |
[02:40] | Pan was looking for a boy– a specific boy. | 潘在寻找一个男孩 一个特别的男孩 |
[02:43] | I-I know he had some picture of him on a scroll. | 他有一个卷轴 上面是男孩的画像 |
[02:45] | He called him “The truest believer.” | 他叫他”最虔诚的信仰者” |
[02:46] | And you believe that to be Henry? | 你认为那是亨利吗 |
[02:48] | It has to be. | 肯定是 |
[02:49] | That’s the only reason Emma would be in Neverland. | 所以艾玛才会去梦幻岛 |
[02:52] | Help me look. | 帮我找找 |
[02:53] | Uh, lots of things makes portals–beans, | 很多东西能制造传送门 魔豆 |
[02:56] | magic mirrors, uh, ruby slippers, | 魔镜 红宝石拖鞋 |
[02:58] | some kinds of ashes. | 甚至尘土 |
[03:01] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:02] | Stand down, Little John. We’re fine. | 别紧张 小约翰 没事 |
[03:15] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[03:17] | Merry Men come in all sizes. | 绿林好汉有大有小 |
[03:19] | This is my son Roland. | 这是我儿子罗兰德 |
[03:23] | I know how to get to Neverland. | 我知道怎么去梦幻岛了 |
[03:27] | I know how to get to Henry. | 我知道怎么找到亨利了 |
[03:30] | So this whole trek has been for nothing. | 我们累死累活 却是白费功夫 |
[03:32] | I told you walking was idiotic. | 我就说用走的太蠢了 |
[03:35] | If I can just use some magic, | 如果让我使用魔法 |
[03:36] | we can materialize in the camp and grab Henry. | 就能瞬移到营地 救回亨利 |
[03:38] | We don’t know where the camp is. Have you even been listening? | 我们不知道营地在哪 你有在听吗 |
[03:41] | Pan will have shields against magic. | 潘会有对抗魔法的护罩 |
[03:42] | I fear such an attempt would end in your death, | 你敢尝试怕只会丢了性命 |
[03:44] | and, more importantly, mine, | 更重要的是 我也会送命 |
[03:47] | which is why we’re walking. | 所以我们走路去 |
[03:49] | Well, then what’s your idea? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[03:50] | How are we going to find it? | 我们怎么找到营地 |
[03:52] | By using someone he trusts. | 利用他信任的人 |
[03:54] | Who? Because I guess he certainly doesn’t trust you. | 谁 他肯定不信任你 |
[03:57] | A fairy who lived here when I was about. | 我住在这儿时结识了一个仙子 |
[03:59] | She might still be on the island. | 她也许还在岛上 |
[04:01] | She’d be an inside source. | 她可以做内线 |
[04:02] | Knows all about the camp, can get us in. | 她熟悉营地 能带我们进去 |
[04:05] | She might even have some pixie dust left. | 她也许还有一些精灵尘 |
[04:07] | Perhaps we could fly in. | 也许我们能飞进去 |
[04:09] | You mean fairy dust. | 你是说仙尘吧 |
[04:10] | No, pixie dust. It’s stronger. | 不 是精灵尘 法力更强大 |
[04:13] | Like nuclear fairy dust. | 就像核仙尘 |
[04:15] | Wait. A fairy… | 等等 一个仙子 |
[04:19] | Tinker Bell? | 小叮当吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[04:21] | Every kid in the world… knows her. | 世界上所有的孩子 都知道她 |
[04:23] | It’s a bad idea. | 这不是好主意 |
[04:26] | Mark my words. | 听好了 |
[04:28] | This Tinker Bell is not going to save us. | 这个小叮当救不了我们的 |
[04:37] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[04:41] | Go away. | 滚 |
[04:42] | When you didn’t show up for your lessons today, | 你今天没去上课 |
[04:44] | I assumed you’d went toes up. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[04:46] | And yet… here you are. | 可你这不好好的 |
[04:50] | Roast swan. | 烤天鹅[斯旺] |
[04:53] | That’s amusing. | 真搞笑 |
[04:55] | You’ll get that later. | 你日后会懂的 |
[04:56] | I’m not sure about these lessons anymore. | 我不是很想继续上课了 |
[05:00] | I don’t want to have a future that looks like… | 我不想让我的未来变得像… |
[05:02] | Like what? | 像什么 |
[05:04] | Like you. | 像你的一样 |
[05:07] | Feeling a little persecuted, are we, your majesty? | 觉得烦扰吗 陛下 |
[05:09] | Well, why shouldn’t I? | 当然 |
[05:11] | I’m the queen, but… | 我虽是王后 |
[05:13] | I’m practically a prisoner | 却更像囚犯 |
[05:15] | with a husband whose heart is still with his dead wife, | 丈夫心里还挂念着他的亡妻 |
[05:18] | and his insipid daughter… | 和他无趣的女儿 |
[05:21] | It’s intolerable. | 真是难以忍受 |
[05:23] | I have nothing to do and nowhere to go. | 我无事可做 无处可去 |
[05:27] | I need freedom. | 我需要自由 |
[05:29] | I need options. | 我需要出路 |
[05:31] | Uh, can’t be done. You see, this is how it is. | 这可不行 是这样的 |
[05:34] | You think you are the diner at the feast, | 你以为你是宴会的宾客 |
[05:37] | tasting the offerings. | 品尝着食物 |
[05:39] | A little love, a little darkness. | 有爱 也有黑暗 |
[05:41] | What you don’t realize is, | 但你没意识到 |
[05:43] | you are… the feast. | 你才是那顿盛宴 |
[05:46] | And the darkness has tasted you. | 而那黑暗正在吞噬你 |
[05:49] | Oh, you’re vile. | 卑鄙无耻 |
[05:52] | Leave my home. | 滚出我家 |
[05:53] | The darkness likes how you taste, dearie. | 它们喜欢你的味道 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | It doesn’t mind the bitter. | 它不在乎你满心怨念 |
[05:58] | And now that it’s started the meal, | 既然宴会已经开始了 |
[06:00] | it’s gonna finish it. | 就必然有始有终 |
[06:01] | You can no more fly from your fate | 跟那只天鹅相比 |
[06:05] | than can that swan. | 你的命运也不过如此 |
[06:09] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[06:10] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[06:13] | And bring that simmering rage. | 带上你一触即发的愤怒 |
[06:15] | It’s all you have. | 除了它你一无所有 |
[06:35] | I… | 我 |
[06:37] | Just… | 只 |
[06:39] | Need– | 想要 |
[06:49] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[06:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:52] | Giving you a second chance. | 给你第二次机会 |
[07:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:13] | I’m Tinker Bell. | 我是小叮当 |
[07:26] | “Snow white”? That’s her name? | 她叫白雪公主吗 |
[07:29] | Even I think that’s a bit precious, and mine’s Tinker Bell. | 我自己叫小叮当 还嫌这名字矫情呢 |
[07:32] | She’s a monster. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[07:34] | Totally indulged and adored. | 惯坏的掌上明珠 |
[07:36] | She sort of ricochets through life, telling people’s secrets. | 她到处乱窜 泄露他人的秘密 |
[07:41] | – She had my fiance Killed. – No! | -她害死了我的未婚夫 -不是吧 |
[07:45] | The only way I can get through it is | 唯一能让我好受点的是 |
[07:47] | that she and the king are gone all the time. | 她和国王总不在宫里 |
[07:51] | You’re glad your husband’s gone? | 你丈夫不在 你很开心吗 |
[07:55] | It’s not a marriage. | 那不是婚姻 |
[07:57] | It’s a farce. | 一场闹剧罢了 |
[08:01] | I may be the queen, | 我虽然是王后 |
[08:03] | but alone in that palace, I feel like the queen of nothing. | 却孤身一人在宫里 毫无王后的感觉 |
[08:06] | No wonder you jumped. | 难怪你要跳楼 |
[08:08] | I didn’t jump. I fell. | 我没跳 我是跌倒了 |
[08:10] | Right. You “fell”. | 是啊 你”跌倒了” |
[08:13] | I did. | 我就是啊 |
[08:17] | But if I had… | 但如果我真是跳了… |
[08:21] | Well, here’s to good reasons. | 那我也有充分理由 |
[08:24] | You know, I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:26] | I can help people find what they need, Regina. | 我能帮人们实现心中所想 瑞金娜 |
[08:29] | And what do I need? | 那我想要什么呢 |
[08:31] | You don’t even know? | 你不知道吗 |
[08:32] | That’s so sad. Regina, love. | 太悲哀了 瑞金娜 爱情 |
[08:35] | You need love. | 你需要爱情 |
[08:36] | You’re gonna help me find another soul mate? | 你要帮我找另一个情人吗 |
[08:38] | It is possible to find love again. | 重获爱情是有可能的 |
[08:41] | I’ve never seen pixie dust fail. | 我的精灵尘从未失败过 |
[08:43] | It will find you your perfect match. | 它会帮你找到你的最佳伴侣 |
[08:45] | If you let it, | 只要你愿意 |
[08:47] | it will find your happy ending. | 它能帮你实现完美结局 |
[08:48] | My happy ending looks like Snow’s head on a plate. | 我的完美结局是砍下白雪的头颅 |
[08:51] | No. Aren’t you at least curious? | 不是的 你一点也不好奇吗 |
[08:52] | What if I can do what I say? | 如果我说的都是真的呢 |
[08:54] | Well, then I’d say that’s real magic. | 那就是真正的魔法了 |
[08:56] | Well, I’m a fairy. | 我可是仙子呢 |
[08:57] | You might want to try believing in me. | 你该试着相信我 |
[09:27] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[09:30] | There is another way. | 还有另一个方法 |
[09:31] | – Is there? – Magic. | -是吗 -魔法 |
[09:33] | Didn’t we just go through this? | 咱们不是刚刚谈过了吗 |
[09:34] | I’m not talking about my magic. I’m talking about our magic. | 不是我自己的 是我们的魔法 |
[09:37] | I am not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[09:39] | One thing I learned is it always comes with a price. | 任何魔法都是有代价的 |
[09:42] | Well, sometimes not using it comes with a price, too. | 有时候不用魔法也是有代价的 |
[09:46] | I bet you and I combined | 我敢说你我联手 |
[09:49] | are strong enough to overpower Pan. | 就足以战胜潘 |
[09:52] | What if we’re not? | 如果不行呢 |
[09:53] | I’m not gonna take a chance on that. | 我不会拿这事冒险 |
[09:54] | We’re talking about Henry’s life. | 这可是亨利的性命啊 |
[09:56] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[09:58] | Look, I know you don’t like this plan. | 我知道你不喜欢这个计划 |
[10:00] | Let’s just see it through. | 我们至少试试看 |
[10:01] | Let’s at least see if we can find… Tinker Bell. | 看看我们能不能找到小叮当 |
[10:04] | And you think it’s the best plan | 你认为这个方案最好 |
[10:05] | because your boyfriend came up with it? | 是因为这是你男朋友想出来的吗 |
[10:06] | My boyfriend? Hook? | 我男朋友 虎克吗 |
[10:10] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[10:11] | She just lost Neal. | 她才刚失去尼尔 |
[10:15] | Sorry. I’m… | 对不起 我 |
[10:18] | I’m just worried about Henry. | 我只是担心亨利 |
[10:21] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:23] | Dreamshade. | 梦荫 |
[10:24] | It’s a nasty poison. | 是一种厉害的毒药 |
[10:27] | We have a story here | 我们这儿流传着一个故事 |
[10:28] | about a man who once shot an apple off his son’s head with an arrow. | 有个人曾用箭射掉了他儿子头顶上的苹果 |
[10:32] | Let’s find out if it’s possible. | 我们试试看这可不可行吧 |
[10:34] | If you’re shooting at the apple, what’s the poison for? | 如果你要射苹果 为什么要涂毒 |
[10:37] | Motivation not to miss. | 激励我不要失手 |
[10:39] | Felix! Get over here! | 菲力克斯 过来 |
[10:45] | Is– is Felix good? Is his aim good? | 菲力克斯厉害吗 他瞄得准吗 |
[10:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[10:51] | You’re the one doing the shooting. | 由你来射箭 |
[10:52] | But I-I don’t want to shoot. | 可我不想射箭 |
[10:56] | Shoot! Shoot! | 射箭 射箭 |
[10:58] | Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! | 射箭 射箭 射箭 |
[11:01] | – You won’t hit him. – Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! | -你射不中他的 -射箭 射箭 |
[11:03] | – Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! – Trust yourself. Go on. | -射箭 射箭 -相信你自己 来吧 |
[11:04] | It’s exhilarating. | 这非常令人兴奋 |
[11:06] | Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! | 射箭 射箭 |
[11:22] | Told you it was exhilarating. | 跟你说了很兴奋吧 |
[11:24] | Come on. I have something to show you. | 来 我有东西要给你看 |
[11:37] | So you gonna tell her? | 你打算告诉她吗 |
[11:39] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[11:40] | I saw what happened to you, mate. Let me see. | 老兄 我知道你怎么了 给我看看 |
[11:51] | The arrow barely nicked me. | 那支箭只是稍稍划了我一下 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry, mate. | 真是遗憾 |
[11:59] | Do you know how long? | 你知道还有多久吗 |
[12:01] | Days. | 几天 |
[12:02] | Weeks at most. | 最多几周 |
[12:05] | You won’t see summer. | 你看不到夏天了 |
[12:07] | It’s a really bad break. You might want to tell her. | 真太不走运了 你还是告诉她吧 |
[12:09] | No. | 不行 |
[12:10] | Well, you have to. | 你必须得说 |
[12:14] | Maybe I don’t. | 也许未必 |
[12:15] | Well, how’s that? | 这话怎么说 |
[12:16] | Pixie dust. | 精灵尘 |
[12:19] | You believe in this Tinker Bell’s power? | 你相信这个小叮当的魔法吗 |
[12:21] | In her pixie dust? | 相信她的精灵尘吗 |
[12:22] | Indeed I do. | 我相信 |
[12:24] | Then let’s get her and that dust. | 那就去找她和精灵尘吧 |
[12:26] | You really think this will make me happy? | 你真的认为这会让我开心 |
[12:28] | I know it will. | 我知道会的 |
[12:31] | I’m late. I have to go. | 我迟到了 要走了 |
[12:34] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[12:57] | Good evening, Green. | 晚上好 小绿 |
[12:58] | Hey, Blue. | 小蓝 |
[13:00] | – You look amazing. Did you do something to– – You’re late. | -你美极了 你怎么弄的 -你迟到了 |
[13:03] | You have already broken every rule in the book– | 你已经打破了现有的每一条规定 |
[13:05] | Curfew, dust discipline, | 宵禁令 精灵尘训练 |
[13:07] | You “got big” for no reason. | 你变大不是没有原因的 |
[13:08] | Listen, I have news– amazing news. | 我有个天大的好消息 |
[13:11] | I was helping someone. | 我在帮人 |
[13:13] | A queen in the enchanted forest– Regina. | 魔法森林里的王后瑞金娜 |
[13:16] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[13:18] | Her mother was Cora, the one who ripped out hearts. | 她妈妈柯拉会把人的心脏扯出来 |
[13:21] | – Her teacher is the dark one. – So? | -她的老师是黑暗者 -所以呢 |
[13:24] | So consider yourself lucky you are still alive. | 所以你还活着就算走运了 |
[13:28] | Green, this is not a woman you can help. | 小绿 这个女人你帮不了 |
[13:31] | She is surrounded by darkness. | 她被黑暗包围了 |
[13:33] | Sounds to me like she’s exactly someone who could use help. | 依我看 她正是需要帮助的人 |
[13:36] | Well, maybe if you’d let me have some pixie dust– | 如果你让我拿一些精灵尘… |
[13:38] | Not a chance. | 绝对不行 |
[13:41] | You’ll fly away from this one, Green. | 你别去管这事了 小绿 |
[13:43] | My name isn’t Green. It’s Tinker Bell. | 我不叫小绿 我叫小叮当 |
[13:46] | And I can’t believe | 我不敢相信 |
[13:47] | you want me to ignore someone who needs help. | 你居然要我忽视需要帮助的人 |
[13:49] | It’s not very fairylike. | 这可不像仙子的作风 |
[13:50] | I will be the judge of what is fairylike. | 仙子该怎么做我说了算 |
[13:53] | – But I– – No discussion. | -可我… -没得商量 |
[13:56] | Until further notice, you are to remain here | 除非我另作安排 你要待在这儿 |
[13:57] | and continue your training under my direct supervision. | 在我的监督下继续训练 |
[14:00] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[14:02] | Yes, Blue. | 明白了 小蓝 |
[14:35] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[14:37] | He’s 4 years old. | 他才四岁 |
[14:39] | The shadow won’t touch him. I promise. | 影子不会碰他的 我保证 |
[14:42] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:43] | Because I’ve dealt with it before. | 因为我遇到过它 |
[14:44] | It’s what took me to Neverland as a kid. | 我小时候 就是影子把我带去了梦幻岛 |
[14:46] | All Roland has to do is summon it. That’s it. | 罗兰德只需要召唤它就行了 |
[14:49] | I’ll take it from there. | 然后我会接手 |
[14:50] | I’ll be the one going to Neverland, not him. | 我会去梦幻岛 不是他 |
[14:52] | Oh, so at best, my toddler is bait. | 往好了说 我的幼子是诱饵 |
[14:56] | At worst, something goes wrong, | 往坏了说 如果出了岔子 |
[14:58] | and a demonic shadow carries him through a portal | 邪恶的影子将带他穿过传送门 |
[15:01] | to the nastiest person you ever met. | 去见你认识的最阴险的人 |
[15:03] | Look, Robin, I have to get there. | 听着 罗宾 我必须去那儿 |
[15:10] | I lost my wife a while back. | 我不久前刚刚失去妻子 |
[15:13] | Before that, we almost never even had Roland. | 在那之前 罗兰德险些流产 |
[15:14] | She was so sick. | 她病得太重了 |
[15:17] | Now she’s gone. | 现在她不在了 |
[15:19] | He’s all I have. | 我只有他了 |
[15:21] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[15:23] | So you know how I feel. | 那么你理解我的感受 |
[15:25] | I need my boy and Emma. They’re all I have. | 我需要我的儿子和艾玛 我只有他们了 |
[15:28] | So because I know what it is to value family, | 就因为我知道家人有多么重要 |
[15:29] | I should risk mine? | 就该拿我儿子冒险吗 |
[15:36] | When she was sick– your wife… | 你妻子病重的时候… |
[15:40] | How did she live so she could have your boy? | 她是怎么得以延续生命最终生下孩子的 |
[15:42] | You know how. | 这你知道 |
[15:44] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[15:45] | He saved her… and your son. | 他救了她…还有你儿子 |
[16:00] | I… | 我… |
[16:01] | Once. | 就一次 |
[16:03] | He stands at the window. He calls out once. | 他站在窗前 呼唤一次 |
[16:04] | If that doesn’t take, that’s it. No second chance. | 如果没有用 那就算了 没有第二次 |
[16:07] | You gotta understand. This my second chance. | 你得明白 这就是我的第二次机会了 |
[16:25] | You’re falling behind. | 别掉队 |
[16:27] | Hook thinks her place is right up ahead. Come on. | 虎克认为她家就在前面 快走 |
[16:30] | Well, if she still lives there. | 如果她还住在那儿的话 |
[16:33] | You go waste your time searching, and I’ll wait. | 你去浪费时间找她吧 我等着 |
[16:38] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[16:40] | What? | 什么 |
[16:42] | Why would you assume I did something? | 你为什么认为我做了什么 |
[16:45] | You met her before, right? In the enchanted forest? | 你见过她吧 在魔法森林里 |
[16:48] | What’d you do, kill her brother? Steal her halo? | 你做了什么 杀了她兄弟 偷了她的光环 |
[16:49] | She’s not an angel. | 她不是个天使 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | We have a complicated history. | 我们有段复杂的过去 |
[16:57] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:58] | You don’t need to know the details, | 你不需要知道具体发生了什么 |
[17:01] | but if she sees me, she won’t help. | 但如果她看见我 就肯定不愿帮忙了 |
[17:03] | And if she is the way in, | 如果她当真有办法 |
[17:06] | well, then trust me, | 相信我 |
[17:09] | my staying out of her sight is probably best for Operation Henry. | 不让她看见我或许对亨利计划最有利 |
[17:13] | Operation Henry? | 亨利计划 |
[17:15] | That’s… | 这是… |
[17:16] | What I’ve been calling it in my head because… | 我心里一直这么叫 因为… |
[17:19] | He’d call it that. | 他就会这么叫 |
[17:21] | He’d have a better name. | 他会想到更好的名字 |
[17:24] | But… | 但是… |
[17:27] | It’s the best I could do. | 我想不出更好的了 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | We’ll get her and come get you. | 我们先找到她然后回来找你 |
[17:33] | No, don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[17:34] | It’s better if we never see one another. | 我们最好不要再见面了 |
[17:37] | And if you don’t find her, keep going. | 如果你们找不到她 继续前进 |
[17:42] | Just get Henry. | 救出亨利 |
[17:44] | Don’t worry about Tinker Bell. | 别管什么小叮当了 |
[17:46] | What the hell did you do to her? | 你到底对她做了什么 |
[17:50] | What I always do. | 我常做的事 |
[18:05] | Wanna fly? | 想飞吗 |
[18:07] | You got it? | 你拿到了 |
[18:08] | And then some. | 还不少呢 |
[18:10] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:11] | Helping you find your happiness, saving you… | 帮你找到你的幸福 拯救你… |
[18:15] | That’s what’s gonna save me. | 这也能拯救我 |
[18:17] | This isn’t your pixie dust, is it? | 这不是你的精灵尘 是不是 |
[18:19] | Well, when you think about it, | 其实想想看 |
[18:20] | does anyone really own pixie dust? | 精灵尘能算是谁的呢 |
[18:22] | The fairies are quite proprietary about it. | 仙子可很在乎它的所有权呢 |
[18:26] | They find out you stole it, they would– | 如果他们发现你偷了 他们会… |
[18:27] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[18:29] | This is about you. | 这是你的事 |
[18:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:45] | Now watch. | 看好了 |
[18:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:53] | That is your happy ending. | 那是你的完美结局 |
[18:57] | He’s down there. | 他就在那下面 |
[19:07] | Inside here lies the beginning of your happiness. | 你幸福的起点就在这里面 |
[19:10] | All the pain in your past will be just that– | 你过去的所有痛苦 |
[19:13] | the past. | 都将成为历史 |
[19:16] | I just need a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[19:17] | You’re nervous. I get it. | 你很紧张 我能理解 |
[19:21] | But look. There he is. | 看呐 他就在那儿 |
[19:25] | The guy with the lion tattoo. | 纹有狮子纹身的那个人 |
[19:27] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[19:29] | Pixie dust doesn’t lie. | 精灵尘不会撒谎的 |
[19:31] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[19:33] | This is your chance at love and happiness. | 这是你争取爱和幸福的机会 |
[19:36] | A fresh start, no baggage. | 崭新的开始 没有负担 |
[19:38] | You can let go of all the anger that weighs you down. | 你可以释放所有拖累着你的怒气 |
[19:41] | Go get him. | 去找他吧 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Okay, I can do this. | 好吧 我能行 |
[19:50] | I can be happy. | 我可以幸福的 |
[19:51] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[19:54] | Go. | 去吧 |
[20:32] | Let’s get this over with, shall we? | 出来做个了结吧 好吧 |
[20:40] | A “complicated history”? | “复杂的过去” |
[20:43] | That’s quite a diplomatic way of describing it. | 说得可真圆滑 |
[20:46] | You look terrible. | 你看起来真糟 |
[20:48] | You trying to provoke me? | 你想激怒我吗 |
[20:50] | Come and get me, Tinker Bell. | 来抓我啊 小叮当 |
[20:52] | You think you’so smart. | 你自以为很聪明 |
[20:56] | But you’re gonna fail. | 但你注定失败 |
[21:21] | No one’s home. | 没人在家 |
[21:23] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[21:30] | Where would it be? | 会在哪呢 |
[21:32] | She wouldn’t leave dust just lying around, mate. | 她不会随便乱放精灵尘的 伙计 |
[21:37] | It’s not here, I promise. | 东西肯定不在这儿 |
[21:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:42] | It’s pretty bare. | 这地方很简陋 |
[21:44] | Reminds me of some place. | 让我想起个地方 |
[21:51] | You’d think a tree house would be more cheery. | 树屋居然会这么死气沉沉的 |
[21:55] | Where I used to live, that’s it. | 像我以前住的地方 |
[22:01] | Because it’s just a place to sleep. | 因为这儿只是个睡觉的地方 |
[22:07] | What would you know about that? | 这你怎么会有体会 |
[22:10] | I didn’t always have a canopy bed and a palace. | 我又不是一直住宫殿睡四柱床 |
[22:12] | I had a place like this, too, once. | 我也曾住过这种地方 |
[22:14] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[22:16] | I had a tree stump when I was running from the queen. | 我躲避巫后的时候就住过树屋 |
[22:19] | Believe it or not, I understand this Tinker Bell. | 不管你信不信 我理解小叮当 |
[22:23] | The real question is, why does she have a ladder? | 但问题是 她要梯子干什么 |
[22:25] | Fairies have wings. | 仙子是有翅膀的 |
[22:26] | Hey, guys? I found something. | 大伙们 我找到点东西 |
[22:29] | It’s a handkerchief. | 是条手帕 |
[22:30] | That’s Regina’s. How did it get here? | 是瑞金娜的 怎么会在这里 |
[22:33] | She’s tracking us, watching Regina. | 她在追踪我们 监视瑞金娜 |
[22:35] | But if she’s been watching her… | 但如果她在追踪瑞金娜 |
[22:37] | Then we’re in the wrong place. | 那我们来错地方了 |
[22:39] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[22:54] | About time you woke up. | 也该醒了 |
[22:56] | I’ve been looking forward to this chat for quite some time. | 我期待跟你谈谈很久了 |
[23:00] | Look, you don’t know why I’m here. | 听着 你不清楚我来这儿的原因 |
[23:02] | Oh, I know exactly why you’re here. | 我十分清楚 |
[23:05] | You’re trying to find your son. | 你想找你儿子 |
[23:08] | I take it by the restraints, you’re not helping. | 你这么捆着我 是不打算帮忙喽 |
[23:12] | Hell no. | 当然不 |
[23:13] | You’re the last person I’d ever help, after how you burned me. | 你那样伤害我 我死都不会帮你 |
[23:16] | Burned you? | 伤害你 |
[23:18] | You’re the one who interfered my life. | 是你干扰了我的生活 |
[23:20] | And threw away my own in the process. | 还顺带毁掉了我的生活 |
[23:22] | So what do you want from me? | 你想拿我怎么样 |
[23:25] | To kill me? | 杀了我吗 |
[23:27] | You think it’s that easy? | 你以为就这么简单 |
[23:29] | Whatever you knocked me out with, I can tell it’s not magic. | 我知道你用来弄昏我的东西不是魔法 |
[23:35] | Maybe poppies. | 也许是罂粟 |
[23:37] | But they’re wearing off. | 但效果在衰退 |
[23:40] | And since you had to resort to that, | 如果你只能用罂粟 |
[23:43] | it only means one thing– | 这只能说明 |
[23:45] | you don’t have magic. | 你没有魔法 |
[23:49] | But I do. | 但我有 |
[23:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[23:57] | But even your magic can’t stop this. | 但你的魔法也无法阻止这个 |
[24:01] | Ever hear of dreamshade? | 听过梦荫吗 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 听过 |
[24:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:07] | How the hell did you get like this? | 你是怎么沦落至此的 |
[24:11] | I met you. | 我遇到了你 |
[24:18] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[24:20] | Uh… it was– | 就是… |
[24:24] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:26] | I don’t understand. You’re not glowing with new love. | 我不明白 有了新欢怎么不开心 |
[24:28] | You should be glowing. | 你该开心啊 |
[24:30] | Because it didn’t work. | 因为没成功 |
[24:33] | The pixie dust– it was wrong. | 精灵尘是错的 |
[24:35] | I went in and met him, and he was awful. | 我进去见了他 他很糟糕 |
[24:37] | He was just… awful. | 他…很糟糕 |
[24:39] | Are you sure you went to the right man? | 你确定你找对了人吗 |
[24:41] | Yes, the one with the lion tattoo. | 确定 就是有狮子文身的那个 |
[24:45] | That wasn’t the problem. | 问题不在这儿 |
[24:47] | Then what was? | 那是什么 |
[24:49] | You. | 你 |
[24:50] | – Me? – Yes. | -我吗 -是的 |
[24:51] | You. | 是你 |
[24:53] | You’re a terrible fairy. | 你就是个烂仙子 |
[24:55] | You didn’t go in, did you? | 你根本没进去 对吧 |
[24:57] | How dare you. | 你好大胆 |
[25:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:01] | You were afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[25:03] | I’m not afraid of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[25:06] | I can’t believe I let you distract me. | 我居然让你扰乱我 |
[25:07] | No. Don’t do it. | 别 别这样 |
[25:12] | What you need is love. | 你需要的是真爱 |
[25:14] | I had love, and he’s dead, | 我的真爱已经死了 |
[25:17] | And I suffered. | 我很痛苦 |
[25:19] | What you sent me toward wasn’t gonna change that. | 你要我去找的东西不能改变这一点 |
[25:23] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[25:26] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[25:29] | I stole for you, | 我为你偷了东西 |
[25:31] | and for nothing. | 还不求回报 |
[25:33] | I’m in big trouble. | 我闯大祸了 |
[25:35] | As I said, you’re a terrible fairy. | 正如我所说 你就是个烂仙子 |
[25:39] | I thought we were friends. | 我们不是朋友吗 |
[25:40] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[25:44] | Fly away, moth. | 飞走吧 臭蛾子 |
[25:48] | Don’t let the doors catch your wings on the way out. | 出去的时候别让门夹了翅膀 |
[25:55] | Okay. You wanna kill me? | 好啊 你想杀了我吗 |
[25:59] | I can make it easier. | 那我助你一臂之力 |
[26:02] | What are you… | 你想干什么… |
[26:04] | You wanna kill me? | 你想杀了我吗 |
[26:06] | Oh, don’t let the poison do it. | 别用毒啊 |
[26:08] | You should do it. | 你该亲手杀我 |
[26:10] | Go ahead. Crush it! | 动手啊 碾碎它 |
[26:12] | You think I won’t take it? | 你以为我不会吗 |
[26:14] | No, I’m counting on it. | 不 我就指望着你呢 |
[26:18] | Show me who you are… | 显露你的本性吧 |
[26:21] | Tinker Bell. | 小叮当 |
[26:24] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 |
[26:42] | Stop. | 站住 |
[26:46] | You stole that dust. | 你偷走了精灵尘 |
[26:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:49] | I thought I needed it to prove to you that I was a good fairy. | 我以为我需要它来证明我是个好仙子 |
[26:52] | You could’ve proven that being a good fairy, by listening to me. | 你本可以听我的话 来证明自己是好仙子 |
[26:56] | I was following my instincts. | 我只是跟着直觉走 |
[26:58] | Which are so far from being correct. | 可你的直觉大错特错 |
[27:03] | This can’t be forgiven. | 这是不可原谅的 |
[27:04] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:06] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都应该有改过自新的机会 |
[27:07] | We always tell people that. | 我们总是这么说 |
[27:08] | But, Tinker Bell, this was your second chance. | 但是小叮当 这本来就是你的机会 |
[27:12] | Please? | 求你了 |
[27:13] | I promise. I’m so sorry. | 我发誓 对不起 |
[27:15] | You betrayed my trust. | 你辜负了我的信任 |
[27:18] | I can regain it. | 我可以重新赢得你的信任 |
[27:20] | Give me a chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[27:21] | You can’t, | 你办不到 |
[27:23] | for one simple, tragic reason– | 原因既简单又悲哀 |
[27:27] | I no longer believe in you. | 我再也不信任你了 |
[27:54] | Do you know what you cost me? | 你知道你害我付出了多大代价吗 |
[28:00] | Your wings. | 你的翅膀 |
[28:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:03] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[28:05] | Why did I hand over my heart? | 我为什么交出心脏 |
[28:08] | No! why did you lie?! | 不是 你为什么撒谎 |
[28:10] | Because I’ve been over it a million times, | 因为我想过无数次了 |
[28:12] | and that spell worked! | 那条咒语是有用的 |
[28:14] | You never went in! | 你根本没进去 |
[28:16] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[28:18] | Why couldn’t you just go through that door | 你为什么不能走进那扇门 |
[28:20] | and meet your soul mate?! | 去见你的灵魂伴侣 |
[28:22] | Was being happy such a terrible fate? | 幸福难道是种厄运吗 |
[28:24] | Yes. Yes, it was. | 是的 确实如此 |
[28:27] | You’re right. I never went in. | 你说得对 我根本没进去 |
[28:29] | I was afraid. | 我害怕了 |
[28:31] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[28:34] | You said I could let go of the anger that was weighing me down. | 你说我可以释放拖累着我的怒气 |
[28:38] | And suddenly it felt like without it, | 可我突然觉得没了这怒气 |
[28:39] | I would just… float away. | 我就会…消失无踪了 |
[28:42] | That anger was all I had. | 那股怒气曾是我的一切 |
[28:45] | What would I be without it? | 没有了它我还算什么 |
[28:47] | Happy. | 幸福 |
[28:50] | Weak. | 是软弱 |
[28:51] | And look what good it did you, | 瞧它给你带来的好处 |
[28:53] | that “strength” you gained, | 和你获得的力量 |
[28:55] | ’cause I’m holding your heart in my hand, | 因为你的心脏在我手上 |
[28:58] | and I’m not hearing one reason not to squeeze it into ash. | 而且我没有理由不捏碎它 |
[29:01] | All right, you want a reason? Here you go. | 好啊 你想要理由 我给你 |
[29:03] | You think I was afraid? | 你以为我害怕了 |
[29:06] | You think I did the wrong thing? | 你以为我做错了 |
[29:10] | Well, fairy, right now you’re making the same choice. | 仙子 现在你也面临着同样的选择 |
[29:14] | I picked revenge over hope, | 我选择了复仇 而非希望 |
[29:17] | and you’re holding the result– | 结果是心脏落在你手上 |
[29:20] | A small, hard… | 一颗渺小 冷酷 |
[29:24] | Dark heart. | 黑暗的心脏 |
[29:28] | If you make the same choice I did, | 如果你做出和我一样的选择 |
[29:31] | then what you’re looking at is your own future. | 那眼前这一幕将是你的未来 |
[29:38] | I’m not gonna tell you what to do. | 我不会告诉你该怎么做 |
[29:43] | The choice is yours. | 你自己决定 |
[29:46] | Kill me or… | 杀了我或者 |
[29:49] | Act like the fairy you are. | 像个真正的仙子一样 |
[29:52] | You said I was a terrible fairy. | 你曾说我是个烂仙子 |
[29:54] | Well, then prove me wrong. | 那就证明我是错的 |
[29:58] | Pick hope over anger. | 选择希望 摒弃怒火 |
[30:01] | Choose love and help me get my son back. | 选择爱情 帮我夺回我的儿子 |
[30:07] | You love your son? | 你爱你儿子 |
[30:10] | Very much. | 非常爱 |
[30:13] | With Henry, I finally got something right. | 有了亨利 我的人生终于有了美好 |
[30:18] | Don’t you wanna be able to say the same thing? | 你不想能说出同样的话吗 |
[30:22] | It’s too late for me. | 对我来说已经太迟了 |
[30:24] | Only if you kill me. | 你不杀我 就还有机会 |
[30:28] | I won’t kill you, | 我不会杀你 |
[30:31] | but I won’t help you either. | 但也不会帮你 |
[30:35] | Besides, it’s probably too late. | 况且 你儿子大概回不来了 |
[30:39] | He’s been with him too long. | 你儿子与他相处得太久了 |
[30:50] | Look at the fun they’re having. | 瞧他们玩得多开心 |
[30:52] | The thing of this place, Henry, | 这地方有个特点 亨利 |
[30:53] | is that no one ever tells you “No.” | 不会有人来训斥你 |
[30:55] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[30:57] | They never hurt themselves? | 他们不会伤着自己吗 |
[30:59] | All of the time. | 当然会 |
[31:00] | At one point, I had four boys with missing fingers. | 有一次 有四个男孩少了手指 |
[31:03] | Cost of the game. They didn’t mind. | 这是游戏的代价 他们不介意的 |
[31:05] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[31:07] | Actually, you do. | 事实上 你属于这里 |
[31:09] | We’ve been waiting for you a very long time, Henry– | 我们等你好久了 亨利 |
[31:12] | Long before you were even born. | 早在你出生之前就在等你 |
[31:14] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[31:15] | You should. | 你应该信的 |
[31:16] | This place runs on imagination, on belief. | 这地方靠想象和信仰运转 |
[31:21] | But your world stopped believing. | 可你的世界已经没有信仰了 |
[31:22] | Magic is dying, and you, Henry, need to save it. | 魔法危在旦夕 而你得拯救它 |
[31:25] | In my world, you mean. | 你是说在我的时空里吗 |
[31:27] | In every world. | 在每个时空里 |
[31:29] | You need to bring it back. | 你要让魔法重现生机 |
[31:30] | That’s your destiny, | 那是你的使命 |
[31:32] | to return the magic, to be the savior. | 拯救魔法 成为救世主 |
[31:34] | My mom Emma is the savior, not me. | 我妈妈才是救世主 我不是 |
[31:36] | Yeah, she broke some curse, yeah. | 是啊 她打破了诅咒 |
[31:39] | Oh, I know more than you think. | 我知道的事 远比你想象的多 |
[31:42] | But what if breaking the curse | 但如果她是救世主 |
[31:44] | wasn’t the thing that made her the savior? | 并非因为她打破了咒语呢 |
[31:46] | What if having you was? | 而生下你才是真正原因 |
[31:49] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[31:50] | You’re descended from the greatest of light and of dark. | 你融合了最纯净和最黑暗的家族的血脉 |
[31:53] | What, you think it’s a coincidence that the spawn of the dark one | 你觉得黑暗者的儿子遇见你妈妈 |
[31:56] | met your mother? | 只是巧合吗 |
[31:58] | You were created for a reason, | 你生来就带着使命 |
[31:59] | and I can help you find it. | 我会帮你弄明白 |
[32:01] | So you think I’m supposed to save magic. | 所以你觉得我是要拯救魔法的人 |
[32:04] | I don’t think. | 不是觉得 |
[32:06] | I believe. | 是坚信 |
[32:08] | Remember I, uh, said I had something to show you. | 记得吗 我说过有东西要给你看 |
[32:11] | Here. | 就是这个 |
[32:12] | I’ve had this for a very long time, | 它在我手上已经很久了 |
[32:15] | Long before you were even thought of. | 久到你难以想象 |
[32:17] | Take a look and you’ll know why I’m so sure | 看一看 你就知道为什么我如此确定 |
[32:19] | you’re the hero magic has been waiting for. | 你就是能拯救魔法的英雄 |
[32:29] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[32:32] | You remind me of your father. | 你和你父亲真像 |
[32:41] | I’ll be right here next to the window. | 我就守在窗户旁 |
[32:42] | Robin, behind the table. | 罗宾 你躲在桌子后 |
[32:44] | Neal, you need to be there, under the sill. | 尼尔 你就藏那里 窗台底下 |
[32:46] | You’ll come up right under the shadow. | 影子一出现 你就从它下方跳出来 |
[32:48] | It’s a good plan. | 计划得不错 |
[32:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:52] | Hood. | 罗宾汉 |
[32:53] | Man, thanks again. | 多谢了 伙计 |
[32:55] | Thank me when your family’s back together. | 等你们家人团聚了 再谢我也不迟 |
[32:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:01] | I, you know, | 你懂的… |
[33:02] | I’m gonna save them. But back together? We’ll see. | 我会救出他们 但家人团聚就难说了 |
[33:06] | I thought you said you loved them. | 你不是说你很爱他们吗 |
[33:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[33:10] | We’ll see if I can earn it back. | 看我能不能赢回他们的心吧 |
[33:12] | Why wouldn’t you? | 这话怎么说 |
[33:14] | ‘Cause I screwed up the first time. | 因为我之前搞砸了 |
[33:17] | Hopefully, I get another chance. | 希望我能有改过的机会 |
[33:19] | When Emma told me that she loved me, I… | 艾玛说她还爱着我时 我… |
[33:22] | I waited too long before I felt the same. | 我过了太久才告诉她我也还爱她 |
[33:25] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯这种错误了 |
[33:27] | I’m sure she will forgive you. | 她一定会原谅你的 |
[33:29] | I hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[33:31] | I learned that lesson the hard way. | 这个教训可很惨痛 |
[33:35] | When you love someone, you don’t keep it in. | 如果你爱一个人 不要隐藏你的感情 |
[33:37] | you say it. | 要勇敢地说出来 |
[33:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:47] | I suppose. | 应该是吧 |
[33:49] | Come here, little man. | 过来 小宝贝 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:56] | Now… | 听我说 |
[33:57] | Daddy’s gonna be right there. Okay. | 爸爸就在那边 好吗 |
[34:00] | Now it might be loud, | 也许会有点吓人 |
[34:02] | but nothing’s gonna hurt you. | 但没什么能伤害到你 |
[34:04] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[34:06] | You remember what you have to say? | 记得自己要说的话了吗 |
[34:08] | Yeah. I say– | 记住了 我要说… |
[34:09] | – Not yet. Not yet. – No! Wait, wait, wait. | -还不是时候 -等等 等等 |
[34:13] | Positions. | 各就各位 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:27] | Okay, Roland. Say it. | 好了 罗兰德 说吧 |
[34:33] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[34:45] | Maybe if he says it again. Just once more. | 也许得再说一遍 一遍就好 |
[34:47] | No. I’m sorry, mate. | 不行 抱歉了 伙计 |
[34:49] | That’s it. | 到此为止吧 |
[35:03] | Hey! I got it! | 我来 |
[35:07] | Neal, go! | 尼尔 快 |
[35:40] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[35:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:44] | Thank you, Mulan. | 谢谢你 木兰 |
[35:45] | I owe you much. | 我欠你一个大人情 |
[35:48] | He doesn’t have a scratch on him. | 他毫发无伤 |
[35:50] | I planned it that way. | 计划本就是如此 |
[35:53] | So… | 那么… |
[35:54] | what now for you? | 你现在有什么打算 |
[35:56] | What shall you do? | 你要怎么办 |
[35:59] | If you’d care to put your considerable skills to use, | 如果你不想浪费一身武艺 |
[36:02] | there’s a place for you among my merry men. | 非常欢迎你加入我和我的人 |
[36:04] | You’d be the first woman. I hope that’s no deterrent. | 你将是第一位女性成员 希望你不会介意 |
[36:07] | I’ve been in that position before. | 我早就经历过这种事了 |
[36:09] | Is that a “Yes”? | 这么说 你答应了 |
[36:12] | I’m honored, but… | 我深感荣幸 但… |
[36:15] | there’s someone I need to talk to | 我要趁现在还有机会 |
[36:17] | before it’s too late. | 和一个人谈谈 |
[36:20] | A loved one. | 一个你爱的人 |
[36:22] | We shall see. | 还难说呢 |
[36:33] | Mulan? | 木兰 |
[36:37] | How long have you been there? What are you doing? | 你在那儿站多久了 你来这里做什么 |
[36:39] | Just… gathering my courage. | 只是在鼓足勇气 |
[36:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:44] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 你回来我真是太开心了 |
[36:47] | Is Phillip here? | 菲利普在吗 |
[36:48] | No. No. Shall I get him? | 他不在 要我去叫他吗 |
[36:49] | No. That’s unnecessary. | 不必了 |
[36:51] | It’s you I wanted to talk to. | 我是想找你 |
[36:54] | You see, I… | 其实 我… |
[36:57] | Why are you smiling at me? | 你为什么冲我笑 |
[36:59] | I can tell you are bursting with news, but so am I. | 我看得出你有事要说 我也是 |
[37:03] | You are? | 是吗 |
[37:06] | Phillip and I are expecting a baby. | 菲利普和我有孩子了 |
[37:12] | That’s excellent news. | 真是天大的喜事 |
[37:16] | It’s like a dream come true. | 简直是梦想成真 |
[37:19] | Now please, please, tell me your news. | 快告诉我你的事吧 |
[37:24] | I’m joining Robin Hood’s band. | 我要加入罗宾汉的队伍了 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么 |
[37:29] | You’re leaving us? | 你要离开我们了 |
[37:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:33] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[37:36] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:59] | Where’s Regina? | 瑞金娜在哪 |
[38:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[38:03] | A pissed off mother. Where is she? | 一个气疯了的妈妈 她在哪 |
[38:09] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[38:11] | You mind lowering those? | 你们能把武器放下吗 |
[38:12] | You may stick me, but I’ll take you down with me. | 你也许能杀了我 但我会把你们拉下水 |
[38:15] | She’s okay. She’s not gonna hurt us. | 没关系 她不会伤害我们的 |
[38:17] | Just stand down. | 放下武器吧 |
[38:18] | But is she going to help us? | 那她会帮助我们吗 |
[38:20] | Well… | 瞧瞧啊 |
[38:21] | Look who the queen dragged in. | 王后把谁拉来了 |
[38:23] | Hello, Hook. | 你好 虎克 |
[38:25] | Lady Bell. | 小叮当 |
[38:26] | She’s not gonna help us. | 她不会帮助我们的 |
[38:28] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:29] | Tink… | 小叮当 |
[38:30] | After all we’ve been through together… | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[38:33] | Little assistance? | 就帮我们一下吧 |
[38:35] | She doesn’t have any magic. | 她没有魔法了 |
[38:37] | No pixie dust? | 没有精灵尘吗 |
[38:40] | Not even her wings. | 连翅膀都没有 |
[38:41] | How? | 为什么 |
[38:43] | I guess people just stopped believing in me. | 大概人们不再相信我了 |
[38:46] | And if I wanted to help you, he’s too powerful. | 即便我想帮你们 他也太强大了 |
[38:51] | But you know where Pan is. | 但你知道潘在哪 |
[38:52] | Sure. But it won’t do you a bit of good. | 是 但这对你们没有好处 |
[38:55] | Let us be the judge of that. | 有没有好处我们说了算 |
[38:57] | Does he trust you? | 他相信你吗 |
[38:58] | Can you get us inside his compound? | 你能带我们进入他的营地吗 |
[39:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[39:03] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你们 |
[39:04] | Because I believe in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[39:07] | Just get us inside, and we’ll take care of things from there. | 你带我们进去 之后的事交给我们 |
[39:09] | And what’s in it for me, | 这对我有什么好处 |
[39:10] | other than a death sentence from Pan when you’re gone with your boy? | 等你带着你儿子走后 潘一定不会放过我 |
[39:14] | You can come with us. | 你可以和我们一起走 |
[39:16] | That’s right. A home. | 没错 我们给你一个家 |
[39:19] | That is what you want, isn’t it? | 你不就是想要这个吗 |
[39:24] | Okay. Listen closely. | 好吧 听仔细了 |
[39:27] | Pan trusts me. He’ll let me in. | 潘相信我 他会让我进去 |
[39:29] | And maybe, just maybe, | 也许 我是说也许 |
[39:32] | I’ll leave a way open for you. | 我会给你们引一条进去的路 |
[39:34] | But you’ve only got one shot, | 但你们只有一次机会 |
[39:36] | so you better have a good plan. | 所以你们最好计划周全 |
[39:38] | Thank you. We will. | 谢谢你 我们会的 |
[39:40] | Come with us to our camp. We’ll figure it out. | 跟我们去我们的营地 筹划一下 |
[39:53] | Are you all right? You look upset. | 你没事吧 看起来有点不开心 |
[39:54] | Yeah. I just wanna get Henry back. | 没事 我只是想把亨利找回来 |
[39:56] | We’re on the way. | 就要成功了 |
[39:58] | How’d you know that would work, offering her a home? | 你怎么知道说给她一个家会奏效呢 |
[40:02] | It worked for me. | 因为对我就奏效了 |
[40:05] | When I was a bandit living alone, | 我还是个独居的土匪时 |
[40:06] | all I wanted was a home. And… | 我就想要个家 |
[40:10] | The thing is, I never found it till you came along. | 其实 直到你出现 我才真正有了家 |
[40:13] | Even now, when I’m with you… | 即便是现在 和你在一起 |
[40:16] | I mean, that’s all I need. | 我就不需要其他什么了 |
[40:20] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[40:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:26] | Come on. Last thing we need is to get lost in here. | 走吧 可不想在这里迷路 |
[41:10] | Welcome home… | 欢迎回家 |
[41:12] | Baelfire. | 比尔菲 |
[41:16] | Pan will be so happy to see you. | 潘见到你会很高兴的 |
[41:41] | Did you ever go back and find him? | 你回去找过他吗 |
[41:43] | The man with the lion tattoo. | 有狮子纹身的那个男人 |
[41:47] | No. | 没有 |
[41:50] | Unreal. | 太不真实了 |
[41:52] | Do you know how selfish that is? | 你知道那有多自私吗 |
[41:55] | Well, it’s a lot of things. | 你可以责怪我 |
[41:58] | But how is it selfish? | 但这怎么就自私了 |
[42:02] | Because you didn’t just ruin your life. | 因为你不仅是毁了自己的人生 |
[42:05] | You ruined his. | 你还毁了他的 |
[42:36] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |