时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Who are you? – Peter Pan. | -你是谁 -彼得·潘 |
[00:06] | This Tinker Bell is not going to save us. | 这个小叮当救不了我们的 |
[00:08] | – You know where Pan is. – Sure. | -你知道潘在哪 -是 |
[00:10] | The arrow barely nicked me. | 那支箭只是稍稍划了我一下 |
[00:12] | You know how long? | 你知道还有多久吗 |
[00:13] | Days. Weeks at most. | 几天 最多几周 |
[00:14] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[00:16] | You were created for a reason, and I can help you find it. | 你生来就带着使命 我会帮你弄明白 |
[00:20] | Papa! no! | 爸爸 不 |
[00:22] | You’re not coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是吗 |
[00:24] | I must do this to honor Baelfire. | 为了比尔菲我一定要这么做 |
[00:26] | I know how to get to Neverland. | 我知道怎么去梦幻岛了 |
[00:27] | Welcome home, Baelfire. | 欢迎回家 比尔菲 |
[00:38] | Feels like just yesterday | 好像就在昨天 |
[00:39] | I welcomed you to Neverland the first time, Baelfire. | 我第一次欢迎你来到梦幻岛 比尔菲 |
[00:44] | Gotta say, hoped I’d never see you again. | 老实说 我真不想再见到你了 |
[00:48] | Then maybe Pan shouldn’t have taken my son. | 那潘就不该带走我儿子 |
[00:51] | Maybe you should’ve left well enough alone. | 也许你不该多管闲事 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna get him back. | 我会把他救回来 |
[00:56] | You really believe that? | 你真相信吗 |
[00:58] | You were a lost boy. | 你也做过迷失男孩 |
[01:00] | You know Peter Pan’s not be to trifled with. | 你知道彼得·潘可不好惹 |
[01:03] | You know how long he’s been searching for | 你知道他找了多久 |
[01:05] | the heart of the truest believer. | 最虔诚的信仰者的心 |
[01:08] | Do you really believe he’ll just… | 你真觉得他会… |
[01:10] | give him up? | 将他拱手相让吗 |
[01:12] | Maybe, if I ask nicely. | 也许吧 如果我好言相劝 |
[01:16] | You may have grown up, Baelfire, | 你也许长大了 比尔菲 |
[01:18] | but it would appear you have grown up stupid. | 但你好像变蠢了 |
[01:21] | I have grown up. | 我的确长大了 |
[01:23] | I don’t know if I’m stupid or not, | 我不知道自己是不是蠢 |
[01:24] | but I do know I know how to tie an overhand knot. | 但我知道怎么绑反手结 |
[01:31] | I’m not a boy anymore, Felix. | 我不再是男孩了 菲力克斯 |
[01:33] | I sure as hell ain’t lost. | 而且肯定没迷失 |
[01:53] | Bae. | 小比 |
[01:57] | A present. | 一件礼物 |
[01:58] | Something to sharpen your coal with. | 给你削木炭用 |
[02:03] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[02:04] | Oh, from a man who no longer needed it. | 从一个不再需要它的人手里 |
[02:06] | You mean taken from a man who couldn’t pay you. | 你是说从付不起钱的人手里拿的 |
[02:08] | Bae… | 小比 |
[02:09] | Papa, I told you, | 爸爸 我说过了 |
[02:11] | I don’t want any more gifts from the people your terrorize. | 别再拿那些被你恐吓的人的东西当礼物给我了 |
[02:15] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[02:17] | Tell me, son. | 告诉我 儿子 |
[02:19] | What would make you happy? | 什么会让你开心 |
[02:21] | Leaving this place. | 离开这地方 |
[02:22] | I’m tired of staying in this hovel all the time. | 我受够了一直待在小屋里 |
[02:25] | Well, that’s easy to fix. | 那很容易解决 |
[02:28] | How about a castle, huh? | 住在城堡里怎么样 |
[02:30] | I could build you a palace so magnificent | 我可以给你建造一座富丽堂皇的宫殿 |
[02:33] | its shadow would blanket the countryside. | 它的阴影能笼罩整个村子 |
[02:35] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那意思 |
[02:37] | I wanna go out, have friends, | 我想出去 结交朋友 |
[02:40] | see the world beyond these four walls. | 看看外面的世界 |
[02:41] | Papa, why can’t you just trust me to do that? | 爸爸 你为什么不能信任我 让我去呢 |
[02:44] | I do trust you, Bae. It’s… | 我相信你 小比 我… |
[02:46] | It’s others that I can’t. | 我不相信其他人 |
[02:48] | You see, I have many enemies beyond that door. | 我在外面有许多仇敌 |
[02:52] | And once you leave, any one of them could hurt you. | 一旦你离开 他们中哪个人可能会伤害你 |
[02:56] | You sure that’s the only reason? | 这真的是唯一的原因吗 |
[02:58] | Maybe what you’re really worried about | 也许你真正担心的是 |
[03:00] | is if I leave, I might never come back. | 如果我走了 就永远不会再回来了 |
[03:04] | No, no. I… | 不不 我… |
[03:05] | I-I’m worried about your safety. | 我担心的是你的安全 |
[03:08] | This is the best place for you. | 这是最适合你待的地方 |
[03:11] | I don’t know what I’d do if I ever lost you. | 如果我失去了你 真不知该如何是好 |
[03:35] | You always felt more comfortable behind a mask. | 你总是更喜欢躲在面具后 |
[03:39] | You were the only one who could ever see past it, | 你是唯一一个能看穿 |
[03:44] | past the mask of the monster. | 怪物面具的人 |
[03:48] | Then why put it back on now? | 那现在为什么要戴上它 |
[03:51] | I need the monster, Belle. | 我需要怪物 贝儿 |
[03:53] | It’s the only way I can save him. | 只有这样我才能救他 |
[03:55] | And that’s what I’ve decided. I’m gonna save Henry. | 我决定这样做 我要救出亨利 |
[03:57] | The prophecy states that Henry will be your undoing. | 预言说亨利将是你的煞星 |
[04:02] | To save him, you ensure your own death. | 你要救他 就等于是自取灭亡 |
[04:05] | You don’t think I can do it? | 你觉得我做不到吗 |
[04:08] | I think your intentions are good. | 我觉得你的初衷是好的 |
[04:11] | But a lifetime of craven self-interest is a nasty habit | 但你一生懦弱自私 这个坏习惯 |
[04:16] | that you’ve never been able to break. | 你还一直没能打破它 |
[04:19] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[04:21] | How? What–what’s different? | 怎么个不同法 有什么不同了 |
[04:27] | Because I have nothing to live for. | 因为我已经生无所恋了 |
[04:31] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[04:35] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[04:38] | Just a vision. | 只是幻象 |
[04:41] | But I’m–I’m back in Storybrooke, | 但我回到了童话镇 |
[04:42] | waiting for you. | 等着你 |
[04:44] | You shouldn’t be. | 你不该这样 |
[04:46] | When I said good-bye to you, Belle, | 当我对你说再见时 贝儿 |
[04:48] | we both know it was for good. | 我们都知道那是永别 |
[04:51] | Well, maybe I think you’ll come back. | 也许我觉得你会回来 |
[04:53] | Even if I did, eventually you’d leave me | 就算我会 你终究还是会离开我 |
[04:56] | because you can see me for what I really am. | 因为你能看到真正的我 |
[04:59] | You think you see a good man, | 你觉得自己看到了好人 |
[05:01] | but in time, you’d see the monster. | 但总有一日 你就会看到怪物 |
[05:05] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[05:07] | The only way I can redeem myself | 唯一能救赎自己的方法 |
[05:09] | is by saving his son | 就是救出他的儿子 |
[05:12] | and giving my life. | 并献出我的生命 |
[05:15] | This is where they’re keeping Henry. | 这是他们关亨利的地方 |
[05:16] | Pan’s compound. | 潘的营地 |
[05:18] | According to, uh… | 根据… |
[05:19] | Tinker bell. | 小叮当 |
[05:20] | Yes, I know. Still weird to say. | 嗯 我知道 说出来还是很怪 |
[05:22] | “Tink” is fine. | 叫”叮当”就行 |
[05:23] | Not sure that’s any better. | 没觉得更好 |
[05:24] | Anyway, | 管它呢 |
[05:25] | she says that there are sentries positioned across the front, | 她说正面有哨兵把手 |
[05:29] | which is why we are gonna come in through the back entrance here. | 所以我们要从后面进去 |
[05:32] | She’s gonna talk her way in. | 她会先想办法进去 |
[05:34] | Once she makes sure the coast is clear, | 一旦她确定一切安全 |
[05:35] | then we are going to sneak on in. | 我们就偷溜进去 |
[05:37] | You’ll still have to deal with any lost boys once you’re inside. | 你们进去之后还得对付那些迷失男孩 |
[05:40] | I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks. | 我们能应付几个拿尖手杖的小屁孩 |
[05:43] | It’s not the sticks you need to worry about. | 你们该担心的不是手杖 |
[05:45] | It’s the poison they’re dipped in. | 而是上面的毒 |
[05:48] | Dreamshade. Hook warned us. | 梦荫 虎克警告过我们 |
[05:49] | Good. Because one nick, and you’ll spend the last of… | 很好 一旦划伤 你余下的生命… |
[05:52] | Poison sticks equal death. We got it. | 毒手杖 我们明白了 |
[05:54] | Now when can we put this rescue mission into action? | 我们什么时候实施救援计划 |
[05:57] | I’m ready to go, | 我准备好了 |
[05:58] | just as you tell me the exit plan. | 只等你们告诉我撤退计划 |
[06:05] | You do have an escape plan, don’t you? | 你们有撤退计划吧 |
[06:08] | It’s–it’s more of a last-minute trip. | 我们上路时比较匆忙 |
[06:11] | If you don’t have a way off this island, | 如果你们没有离岛的方法 |
[06:13] | then none of this matters. | 那这都白搭了 |
[06:14] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会解决的 |
[06:15] | You’ll figure it out? | 会解决吗 |
[06:17] | No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it. | 除非他允许 没人能进出小岛 |
[06:20] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[06:22] | Hey, when it comes to family, we always find a way. | 如果涉及家人 我们总有办法的 |
[06:24] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[06:26] | Here. Let me show you something. | 来 我给你看个东西 |
[06:28] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[06:28] | Yes, a watch. | 知道 一只表 |
[06:30] | I got it from the people who brought your son here for Pan. | 我从把你儿子带给潘的人那儿拿的 |
[06:32] | Greg and Tamara? Where are they? Why’d they give you that? | 格雷格和塔玛拉 他们在哪 为什么给你这个 |
[06:34] | I got it off the girl’s body. | 我从那女人的尸体上拿的 |
[06:36] | Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it. | 花了大半晚洗掉上面的血迹 |
[06:39] | And the other guy… | 而另一人… |
[06:40] | Well, there wasn’t enough left of him to find anything useful. | 已经所剩无几 根本下不去手了 |
[06:44] | This is what Pan does to people he employs. | 潘对他雇的人都这样 |
[06:46] | What do you think he’s gonna do to you? | 你们觉得他会怎么对你们 |
[06:48] | I’m not sticking my neck on Pan’s chopping block | 没有逃离小岛的方法 |
[06:50] | without a way off this island. | 我不会去送死的 |
[06:52] | When you figure that out, you know where I live. | 你们想好了再来找我 |
[06:54] | Where the hell is she going? | 她去哪 |
[06:55] | I’ll get her, bring her back. | 我去抓她回来 |
[06:56] | Don’t. She’s right. | 别 她说得对 |
[06:59] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 有一件事我知道 |
[06:59] | You never break in somewhere unless you know the way out. | 除非知道出路 否则别贸然乱闯 |
[07:02] | And where’d you get that, in bail bondsperson school? | 在哪学的 保释金追讨人学校吗 |
[07:04] | Neal taught me that. | 尼尔教我的 |
[07:08] | What about you, hook? You got off this island before. | 虎克 你怎么想 你逃出去过 |
[07:11] | Yes, aboard my ship, | 对 我乘船离开的 |
[07:14] | which would require some form of magic to create a portal, | 但那需要用魔法创造一个传送门 |
[07:16] | which… | 而那… |
[07:18] | I got from pan | 是潘给我的 |
[07:20] | in a deal I don’t think he’s ready to repeat. | 我们做了笔交易 这次怕是行不通了 |
[07:23] | So no one’s ever left the island without pan’s permission. | 就是说从没人未经潘的同意就离开 |
[07:25] | One man. | 有一个人 |
[07:29] | Her partner in crime Neal. | 她的同伙尼尔 |
[07:31] | How? | 怎么逃的 |
[07:34] | Maybe we can find out. | 也许我们可以查明白 |
[08:05] | Stop by order of Pan! | 潘的命令 站住 |
[08:10] | I don’t take orders. | 我从不听命于人 |
[08:29] | Bae? | 小比 |
[08:39] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[08:42] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[08:43] | What? Of course I’m real. What the hell’s going on? | 什么 我当然是真的 怎么回事 |
[08:46] | You’re a vision, just like Belle. | 你和贝儿一样都是幻象 |
[08:50] | No. No, hey. | 不 不是 |
[08:52] | Listen to me. It’s me. | 听我说 是我 |
[08:54] | I was shot. Okay? | 我是中枪了 |
[08:56] | But I survived. See? | 但我活下来 看到了吗 |
[08:58] | – I’m alive. – My son is dead! | -我还活着 -我儿子死了 |
[08:59] | You’re just here to remind me of my failure! | 你只是在提醒我 我犯的错 |
[09:01] | That’s not why I’m here. | 那不是我来的原因 |
[09:02] | – My weakness. – Put the spear down. | -我的软肋 -把长矛放下 |
[09:04] | You’re here to question my resolve. | 你是来质疑我的决心 |
[09:06] | But you won’t succeed. | 但你不会成功的 |
[09:08] | I will sacrifice my life for Henry. | 我会为亨利献出生命 |
[09:10] | And nothing will stand in my way! | 什么也阻挡不了我 |
[09:12] | Please, papa. | 拜托 爸爸 |
[09:19] | Bae? | 小比 |
[09:22] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:31] | I thought I’d lost you forever. | 我以为我永远失去你了 |
[09:38] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[09:40] | only a king should live in a castle. | 只有国王才能住在城堡里 |
[09:44] | So why don’t you try this on for size? | 所以你来试试这个吧 |
[09:49] | Bae? | 小比 |
[09:54] | All right, now listen. | 大家听好了 |
[09:55] | We’ll start organizing search parties right away. | 我们马上开始组织搜索队 |
[09:58] | You think you can hide him from me? | 你们认为能把他藏起来吗 |
[10:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[10:04] | Where’s my son?! | 我儿子在哪 |
[10:07] | He’s not here, dark one. I swear! | 黑暗者 他不在这儿 我发誓 |
[10:09] | Don’t lie to me! | 不要骗我 |
[10:12] | Magic has led me to this rathole of a town! | 魔法把我带到这个小破镇上 |
[10:15] | His trail ends here, in Hamelin. | 他的踪迹到哈梅林为止 |
[10:20] | I know you’re hiding him from me. | 我知道你们把他藏起来了 |
[10:22] | No. No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[10:24] | Many of our children went missing last night, | 昨晚我们很多孩子都不见了 |
[10:27] | lured from their beds by some unholy music. | 被邪恶的音乐吸引下床 |
[10:31] | What kind of music? | 什么样的音乐 |
[10:32] | From the piper. Only the children could hear it. | 风笛声 只有孩子才听得到 |
[10:36] | Some of them tried telling their parents, | 有些孩子告诉了父母 |
[10:37] | but no one believed them. | 可却没人相信他们 |
[10:40] | They were sent back to bed. | 只让他们回床上去 |
[10:42] | And this morning, they were gone. | 然后今天早上 他们都不见了 |
[10:46] | And who was playing it? | 是谁吹奏的 |
[10:49] | No one saw his face. | 没人见到他的样貌 |
[10:51] | O-only a figure | 只看到一个人 |
[10:52] | hidden by a pied cloak of multicolor patches, | 披着一件彩色补丁的花斗篷 |
[10:56] | leading the children from their homes and into the forest. | 把孩子引出家门 领进森林里 |
[11:00] | Don’t you see? It… | 您还不明白吗 |
[11:01] | it has to be the same man that has taken your son. | 带走您儿子的肯定也是他 |
[11:06] | Then whoever this pied piper is, | 不管这个花衣风笛手是谁 |
[11:10] | he’s about to play his late note. | 他就要吹奏临终遗音了 |
[11:16] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[11:17] | It’s kind of a long story. Let’s just say that | 说来话长了 这么说吧 |
[11:18] | the debt Robin Hood owes you has been paid. | 罗宾汉欠你的人情还清了 |
[11:21] | You were back in our land? | 你回到我们的世界了 |
[11:22] | Yeah, but I made it here. | 是的 但我来到了这儿 |
[11:25] | The only thing that matters now is | 现在唯一重要的就是 |
[11:26] | that I help Emma save Henry. | 帮艾玛救出亨利 |
[11:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:28] | I left her and the rest of them aboard Hook’s ship. | 我把他们留在虎克的船上了 |
[11:31] | As noble as their intentions may be, | 他们的目标虽然高尚 |
[11:33] | they don’t have the stomach to do what needs to be done. | 却下不去狠手做该做的事 |
[11:36] | Like what you did to these boys? | 比如你对这些孩子做的事吗 |
[11:38] | They’re not, uh… | 他们没… |
[11:41] | No, they’re just sleeping. | 没死 只是睡着了 |
[11:43] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[11:44] | Let’s leave it that way, okay? | 这样就好了 |
[11:48] | You don’t have the stomach either. | 你也下不去手 |
[11:50] | I’ll do what needs to be done. | 该做的我会做 |
[11:53] | But killing lost boys? We don’t have to do that. | 但杀掉迷失男孩 这没必要 |
[11:58] | We shall see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[12:00] | So I take it you have a plan? | 那么你是有计划了吗 |
[12:02] | The whole “sacrifice your life” thing was just you being dramatic. | 什么”献出生命”就是在夸张吧 |
[12:05] | Well, it’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[12:07] | Pan’s too powerful. | 潘太强大了 |
[12:09] | You can only beat him if you’re willing to die, | 只有你甘愿牺牲才能打败他 |
[12:12] | which I am. | 我就愿意 |
[12:15] | What if I told you there was another way? | 假如我告诉你还有别的办法呢 |
[12:27] | So what exactly is your plan? | 那你的办法到底是什么 |
[12:32] | You know how if you hold a shell up to your ear | 你知道如果你把海螺放在耳朵边 |
[12:33] | you can hear the ocean? | 能听到海的声音吗 |
[12:37] | Certain shells, | 用有些海螺 |
[12:40] | the ocean can hear you. | 能让大海听到你 |
[12:44] | Why would we need the ocean to hear us? | 我们为什么要大海听到我们 |
[12:56] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[13:00] | Give me the spear. | 给我长矛 |
[13:28] | A squid? | 乌贼 |
[13:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:31] | I believe you know how to extract ink from one of these bad boys. | 你知道怎么从这东西身上提取墨汁吧 |
[13:34] | Squid ink. | 乌贼墨 |
[13:36] | So this is your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[13:38] | It can immobilize the most magical of creatures. | 能让法力强大的人动弹不得 |
[13:40] | At least for a little while. Even Pan. | 至少能拖延一段时间 甚至是潘 |
[13:43] | I have some experience with it. | 这我有所体会 |
[13:45] | Can you get it out? | 你能提取墨汁吗 |
[13:47] | Indeed. | 可以 |
[13:50] | But how do you plan on getting close enough to use it? | 但你要怎么靠近他对他下毒呢 |
[13:53] | I don’t need to get close. | 我不需要靠近他 |
[13:59] | All I need is one clean shot to get Henry back. | 只要一箭 就能救出亨利 |
[14:05] | Well, leave that to me. | 包在我身上 |
[14:22] | What is this supposed to be? | 这是什么东西 |
[14:24] | So… what, Neal swung out of Neverland on a vine? | 尼尔靠一根藤蔓荡出了梦幻岛吗 |
[14:28] | Well, if someone would be kind enough to lend me a hand… | 如果有人能好心帮帮我 |
[14:31] | What do you say, Savior? | 行吗 救世主 |
[14:32] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[14:37] | You don’t look so hot, mate. | 你看起来不太好[性感] 老兄 |
[14:38] | It’s a hundred degrees in this damn jungle. | 这该死的丛林有一百多度 |
[14:41] | And I’m plenty hot. | 而且我够帅的了 |
[14:46] | Ladies first. | 女士先请 |
[14:55] | How much longer do you think you can keep up this charade? | 你觉得你还能骗他们多久 |
[14:57] | Don’t you think your family deserves to know you’re gonna die? | 难道你的家人不该知道你要死了吗 |
[14:59] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[15:00] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么不说 |
[15:01] | What is the good in telling them | 告诉他们有什么用 |
[15:03] | when there is nothing I can do to stop the poison, | 我完全无法阻止毒素蔓延 |
[15:05] | when there is no hope? | 根本毫无希望 |
[15:07] | Well, if there’s one thing I’ve gleaned from you hero types, | 我从你们这些英雄身上学到了一点 |
[15:09] | it’s that there’s always hope. | 那就是永远都有希望 |
[15:13] | Is there something you’re not telling me, mate? | 你是不是有什么隐瞒 伙计 |
[15:18] | Alas, hope and reality are most often worlds apart. | 可惜 希望与现实往往差得太远 |
[15:22] | I told you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[15:24] | You’ll never make it off this island alive. | 你是不可能活着离开这个岛的 |
[15:26] | Well… | 那么… |
[15:27] | then this is between us. | 这件事就是我们的秘密 |
[15:30] | The only thing they need to worry about saving | 你唯一要想办法拯救的人 |
[15:33] | is Henry. | 就是亨利 |
[15:42] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[15:45] | What is this place? What are we doing here? | 这是什么地方 你带我们来干什么 |
[16:05] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[16:07] | This is where he lived. | 这是他生活过的地方 |
[16:09] | Aye. | 没错 |
[16:10] | Baelfire spent some time in Neverland as a boy. | 比尔菲还是个孩子时 曾在梦幻岛住过 |
[16:13] | This was his home. | 这就是他的家 |
[16:15] | So you think he may have left a clue | 你觉得他可能留下了线索 |
[16:18] | as to how he escaped from here? | 帮我们逃离这儿 |
[16:20] | Well, let’s hope so, | 但愿如此吧 |
[16:22] | Or we’ll be lost just like he was. | 否则我们就像他当年一样迷茫了 |
[17:29] | Bae! | 小比 |
[17:32] | Bae! | 小比 |
[17:43] | Bae! | 小比 |
[17:59] | Where is my son, piper? | 我儿子呢 风笛手 |
[18:02] | Is that what they’re calling me? | 他们就是这么叫我的吗 |
[18:05] | We both know who I really am. | 但你我都知道 我究竟是谁 |
[18:10] | Been a long time, laddie. | 好久不见 小子 |
[18:12] | Glad you could make the show. | 很高兴你赶上了演出 |
[18:25] | You surprised to see me, Rumple? | 见到我 你好像很吃惊啊 朗普 |
[18:27] | I don’t blame you. I’m a little surprised myself. | 不过也不能怪你 我也挺惊讶的 |
[18:30] | Look who’s all grown up and become the dark one! | 你都长大了 还成了黑暗者 |
[18:33] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[18:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:35] | It’s lonely in Neverland. | 梦幻岛上太孤单了 |
[18:37] | The only friends I have are the children who visit in their dreams. | 我的朋友只有梦境中来拜访的小朋友 |
[18:41] | But they can’t stay. | 他们从不久留 |
[18:43] | The boys I take back with me will. | 但这些我带回去的男孩可以陪我 |
[18:46] | You’re here for my son. | 你是来找我儿子的 |
[18:48] | I am. | 是的 |
[18:49] | It’s gonna take a lot more than a magic pipe to take my son. | 你想抓走我儿子 一根魔法笛子可不够 |
[18:53] | The only thing magic about this pipe | 这支笛子唯一的神奇之处 |
[18:55] | is that only certain boys can hear it– | 就是只有某些男孩能听到它的笛声 |
[18:57] | Boys who feel unloved, boys who feel lost. | 他们感受不到爱 只觉得迷失 |
[19:01] | I guess that’s why you can hear it, Rumple. Isn’t it? | 所以你也能听到 是吧 朗普 |
[19:05] | Don’t pretend to know me. You don’t. Not anymore. | 别以为你很了解我 你现在已经不了解我了 |
[19:09] | Oh, I think I do. | 我了解 |
[19:11] | Beneath all that power, | 即使你如今法力无边 |
[19:12] | you’re nothing more than an unloved, lonely, lost boy. | 你也还是个没有人爱 孤单 迷惘的男孩 |
[19:18] | Hey, I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个词 |
[19:19] | That’s what I’ll call my new group of friends. | 我就这么喊我的新朋友吧 |
[19:22] | The lost boys. | 迷失男孩 |
[19:23] | It has a nice ring, don’t you think? | 很好听 是不是 |
[19:25] | You can call them whatever you like. | 随你起什么名字 |
[19:27] | Baelfire will not be part of it. | 比尔菲不属于他们 |
[19:30] | Oh, he’s already a part of it. | 他已经是其中的一份子了 |
[19:32] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[19:33] | what are you willing to do to get him back? | 为了救回他 你愿意付出什么 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna make you regret ever asking that question. | 我会让你为此付出代价 |
[19:39] | Oh, I understand you’re upset. | 我知道你很难过 |
[19:41] | Most parents’ worst fear is that | 身为父母 最担心的就是 |
[19:43] | their child will be taken away from them. | 孩子被人夺去 |
[19:45] | But that’s not yours, is it, Rumple? | 但这不是你的担心 是吧 朗普 |
[19:47] | No. | 不 |
[19:48] | You’re not afraid Baelfire will be taken from you. | 你并不担心比尔菲被人抓走 |
[19:52] | You’re afraid he’ll leave. | 你担心他会自己离开 |
[19:54] | After all, being abandoned is what you’re good at, isn’t it? | 毕竟 你总是被人抛弃 是吧 |
[19:58] | Everyone you’ve ever known has left, haven’t they? | 你身边的每一个人最终都会抛弃你 是吧 |
[20:00] | Like Bae’s mother Milah. | 比如小比的妈妈 米拉 |
[20:02] | Not to mention your own father. | 更不用说你自己的父亲了 |
[20:05] | Why should Baelfire be any different? | 为什么比尔菲就会不一样 |
[20:07] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[20:08] | Am I? Well, let’s find out, shall we? | 是吗 那我们就试试吧 |
[20:11] | You ask Baelfire | 你去问问比尔菲 |
[20:12] | if he wants to come to Neverland with me | 是愿意跟我去梦幻岛 |
[20:14] | or stay here with you. | 还是留下陪你 |
[20:16] | If he wants to stay, I’ll leave and never return. | 如果他想留下 那我就离开 永不回来 |
[20:20] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:23] | I don’t have to make any deals with you. | 我才不用跟你做交易呢 |
[20:25] | But why wouldn’t you, | 为什么不呢 |
[20:28] | if you’re so sure he’ll stay? | 如果你确定他会留下 |
[20:48] | You don’t want to join in the celebration, Henry? | 要不要加入我们的庆祝会 亨利 |
[20:50] | Nothing to celebrate. | 没什么可庆祝的 |
[20:52] | Nothing to celebrate? | 没什么可庆祝的吗 |
[20:55] | Henry, this whole party is to celebrate you. | 亨利 我们就是在庆祝你的到来啊 |
[20:57] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[20:59] | Because you’ve come to save magic, of course. | 当然是因为你要拯救魔法了 |
[21:02] | And I, for one, can’t think of a reason | 反正我是想不出 |
[21:04] | more deserving of celebration than that. | 还有什么比这更值得庆祝的了 |
[21:06] | Just look at them. | 看看他们啊 |
[21:11] | I’m not like them. Or you. | 我和他们不一样 我和你不一样 |
[21:13] | Sure you are. | 我们当然是一样的 |
[21:15] | You’re still a boy. | 你还是个孩子 |
[21:18] | Maybe a song will get you on your feet. | 也行我吹首曲子你就愿意跳了 |
[21:25] | Sorry. I-I don’t hear anything. | 抱歉 我什么都听不到 |
[21:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[21:31] | You see, this pipe’s enchanted, Henry. | 要知道 这笛子有魔法 亨利 |
[21:33] | It can only be heard by certain children. | 只有部分孩子能听到 |
[21:35] | Like who? | 哪些孩子 |
[21:43] | You’ll find out soon enough, I promise. | 我保证你很快就会知道 |
[21:47] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[21:48] | I know that look. What happened? | 我懂你这表情 出什么事了 |
[21:50] | Baelfire. | 比尔菲 |
[21:52] | I’m afraid he got away. | 恐怕他逃跑了 |
[21:53] | Well, then why didn’t you get him back? | 那你怎么不抓他回来 |
[21:55] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[21:57] | I followed his trail | 我跟随他的足迹 |
[21:58] | and found two of our sentries knocked out… | 发现两个哨兵昏倒在地… |
[22:01] | by a sleeping spell. | 中了沉睡咒 |
[22:06] | The dark one. | 是黑暗者干的 |
[22:09] | So father and son have been reunited. | 看来父子团聚了 |
[22:12] | They’ll be coming for the boy. | 他们会来救这孩子的 |
[22:14] | We should move him somewhere safe. | 我们得把他转移到安全的地方 |
[22:16] | Not now, Felix. | 菲力克斯啊 |
[22:17] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪去了 |
[22:20] | We can’t end the party when the real fun is about to begin. | 真正的乐趣刚要开始 哪能现在收手 |
[22:33] | Anything important? | 有什么发现 |
[22:35] | I can’t tell yet. | 还不清楚 |
[22:38] | I didn’t know he liked drawing. | 我不知道他还喜欢画画 |
[22:40] | He got it from his mother. | 是遗传他母亲 |
[22:46] | I’m hoping Neal left something useful in the details of one of these. | 希望尼尔留下了什么有用的线索 |
[22:48] | Maybe a map? | 一张地图也好 |
[22:51] | Some kind of clue. | 一些线索 |
[22:54] | Hand me that candle. | 把那蜡烛给我 |
[22:57] | What about you? Any luck? | 你呢 有发现吗 |
[22:59] | No potted bean plant | 没有盆栽魔豆 |
[23:00] | or swirling vortex under the rug, | 地毯下没有漩涡 |
[23:02] | if that’s what you mean. | 你是指这个吗 |
[23:04] | There may be no rug at all. | 也许根本就没有地毯 |
[23:07] | There are other drawings on the far wall, | 远处墙上还有画 |
[23:08] | but as far as I can tell, that’s all they are. | 但我看没什么特别的 |
[23:11] | Probably just a way to pass the time and keep occupied. | 可能只是用来消遣的 |
[23:16] | You knew him pretty well, didn’t you? | 你很了解他 是吧 |
[23:20] | We spent some time together. | 我们一起待过些日子 |
[23:25] | You all right there, Swan? | 你还好吧 斯旺 |
[23:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:29] | Looks like you’re right. | 也许你说的没错 |
[23:30] | They’re just a bunch of pictures. | 就只是些涂鸦而已 |
[23:34] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[23:36] | Uh, just some cups and bowls he fashioned from things he found here. | 就是一些用在这里找到的材料做成的杯碗 |
[23:39] | Don’t know how great a cup this coconut could make. | 原来椰子还能做这么”棒”的杯子 |
[23:41] | It’s filled with holes. | 上面全是洞 |
[23:42] | Uh, maybe it’s a tiny colander. | 可能是用来过滤的吧 |
[23:45] | Yes, because preteen Baelfire probably made lots of pasta. | 是啊 不到舞勺之年的比尔菲就会做面呢 |
[23:49] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[23:51] | Hook, snuff out that torch. | 虎克 灭了那火把 |
[23:59] | Am I supposed to be impressed that he made a night-light? | 会做夜明灯很厉害吗 |
[24:06] | Look up. | 看上面 |
[24:15] | Stars. | 星星 |
[24:17] | It’s a map. | 是张地图 |
[24:18] | To where? | 去哪的 |
[24:21] | Home. | 回家 |
[24:39] | We have a guest! | 有客到 |
[24:42] | No doubt someone who knows how much I like guessing games. | 而且知道我喜欢玩猜谜游戏 |
[24:46] | Who could it be? | 会是谁呢 |
[24:48] | I guess… | 我猜是… |
[24:54] | the dark one. | 黑暗者 |
[24:59] | Come to save Henry, have you, laddie? | 小子 你来救亨利吗 |
[25:01] | How exciting. | 真刺激 |
[25:02] | The dark one ready to sacrifice his life for his family. | 黑暗者要为家人牺牲自己 |
[25:06] | Speaking of family… | 说到家人… |
[25:11] | You can come out now, Baelfire. | 比尔菲 你可以出来了 |
[25:15] | Name’s Neal now. | 我现在叫尼尔 |
[25:17] | New name, but the same old tricks. | 新名字 老把戏 |
[25:20] | It’s heartwarming to see father and son working together, | 父子合作真感人啊 |
[25:23] | Especially after you abandoned him, Rumple. | 尤其你还抛弃了他 朗普 |
[25:26] | This is a real family reunion. | 这才叫真正的家人团聚 |
[25:29] | – What are you waiting for? – I got this. | -你还在等什么 -我来搞定 |
[25:35] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[25:36] | But we’ve been through this before, Baelfire. | 但这是老把戏了 比尔菲 |
[25:39] | Have you remembered nothing? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[25:40] | I remember plenty. | 我可没忘 |
[25:43] | That’s why I didn’t coat the tip. | 所以我没给箭头涂毒 |
[25:47] | Grab Henry. | 带上亨利 |
[25:51] | Well, how about that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[25:53] | I’m impressed. | 真了不起 |
[25:55] | But are you sure you’re really saving him, Bae? | 但你确定这是在救他吗 小比 |
[25:57] | What could be worse than leaving him here with you? | 还有什么比让他和你待在一起更糟的 |
[25:59] | Why don’t you ask your father? | 你怎么不问问你父亲 |
[26:03] | Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us. | 有时候最该防的就是最亲近的人 |
[26:07] | – W-what’s he talking about? – Don’t listen to him. | -他在说什么 -别听他胡说 |
[26:09] | – You mean you haven’t told him? – Told me what? | -你还没跟他说啊 -跟我说什么 |
[26:12] | Why, about the prophecy, of course. | 当然是那则预言 |
[26:14] | What prophecy? What’s he mean? | 什么预言 他什么意思 |
[26:15] | The prophecy that says you’ve been tricked. | 预言就是你被骗了 |
[26:20] | Your father isn’t here to rescue your son. | 你父亲不是来这救你儿子的 |
[26:24] | He’s here to murder him. | 他是来杀他的 |
[26:38] | What the hell was he talking about? | 他刚刚到底在说什么 |
[26:39] | Oh, don’t mind him. | 别管他 |
[26:40] | He said you were gonna murder Henry! | 他说你打算杀了亨利 |
[26:42] | He plays games. Mind games. | 他耍手段呢 心理游戏 |
[26:44] | The important thing is we got the boy and we got away. | 重要的是我们找到了亨利 然后逃了出来 |
[26:48] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[26:49] | The other side of the island. | 岛的另一边 |
[26:52] | We’re safe here for the time being. | 我们暂时安全了 |
[26:53] | Hey. Hey, Henry. It’s me. | 亨利 是我 |
[26:55] | – Hey, it’s your dad. – No, he–he can’t hear you. | -醒醒 我是爸爸 -他听不见的 |
[26:57] | Then wake him up. | 那就叫醒他 |
[26:58] | Pulling him out of the spell could be dangerous. | 把他从咒语中唤醒 可能会有危险 |
[27:00] | He’ll wake naturally in a few hours. He’ll be fine. | 几小时后他就会自然醒来 没事的 |
[27:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:05] | Then you can explain to me what the hell Pan meant. | 那你解释一下潘刚刚到底什么意思 |
[27:08] | This prophecy that he’s talking about, | 他说的那个预言 |
[27:09] | why would he say that you’d kill Henry? | 为什么他说你会杀了亨利 |
[27:11] | Oh, I don’t know, to create a wedge between us. | 我不知道 为了挑拨你我吧 |
[27:12] | That’s not a denial. | 你没否定 |
[27:16] | No, this has to do with what happened when I found you. | 不对 这肯定跟我找到你时发生的事情有关 |
[27:19] | You thought I was a hallucination. | 你以为我是幻觉 |
[27:20] | You said that you had to do the right thing and save Henry! | 你说你必须要做正确的事 救下亨利 |
[27:23] | – What did that really mean? – Baelfire. | -到底是什么意思 -比尔菲 |
[27:24] | It’s Neal! | 我是尼尔 |
[27:26] | Now stop dodging and tell me what’s going on! | 不要回避我 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[27:36] | There was a seer, | 有一个先知 |
[27:40] | and she told me of a prophecy– | 她告诉了我一则预言 |
[27:43] | that boy would help reunite me with you. | 那个男孩能帮助你我重聚 |
[27:47] | And that boy… | 但那个男孩 |
[27:50] | would be my undoing. | 也会是我的煞星 |
[27:55] | – Henry. – I didn’t know it was gonna be my own grandson, | -亨利 -我之前不知道那会是我的孙子 |
[27:59] | till I found you in New York and discovered you were his father. | 直到我在纽约找到你 发现你是他父亲 |
[28:04] | You were planning on getting rid of him, | 你一直打算要杀了他 |
[28:06] | whoever he was, weren’t you? | 不管他是谁 对吗 |
[28:08] | To try and cheat fate? To get around the prophecy? | 试图改变命运 逃避预言 |
[28:11] | You cold-blooded son of a bitch. | 你个冷血的混蛋 |
[28:16] | You were gonna kill him. | 你原打算杀死他 |
[28:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:23] | Get back. You stay away from him! | 走开 离他远点 |
[28:25] | That was then. Things have changed. | 那只是当时 现在一切都变了 |
[28:27] | I-I didn’t come here to Neverland to hurt Henry. | 我来梦幻岛不是要来伤害亨利 |
[28:29] | I came here to save him. | 我是来救他的 |
[28:30] | After what you just told me, I’m supposed to believe you?! | 你刚刚跟我说了那些 我怎么能相信你 |
[28:33] | I won’t lie to you, Bae. | 我不会骗你的 小比 |
[28:35] | Self-preservation has been a nasty habit I’ve had my whole life, | 自我保护是我这一生的坏习惯 |
[28:38] | but I came here to break it, | 但我来就是想打破它 |
[28:39] | to do the right thing and to save your son. | 做正确的事 救你儿子 |
[28:41] | Even if that meant sacrificing my own life. | 即使那意味着牺牲我自己的生命 |
[28:46] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[28:48] | How can I? | 我怎么能相信你 |
[29:00] | You don’t even recognize him, do you, Rumple? | 你都认不出他了吧 朗普斯金 |
[29:02] | Well, how could I when he’s wearing a mask? | 他戴着面具我怎么能认出来 |
[29:03] | Well, he might be wearing a mask, but that’s not the reason. | 他也许是戴着面具 但那并不是借口 |
[29:08] | Look at him… | 看看他 |
[29:12] | Playing with other boys, out in the world. | 和其他男孩一起玩耍 不再受拘束 |
[29:14] | He’s happy, Rumple. | 他很开心 朗普 |
[29:16] | That’s why you don’t recognize him. | 所以你才认不出他来 |
[29:18] | Bae. | 小比 |
[29:21] | Baelfire. Are you all right? | 比尔菲 你还好吗 |
[29:23] | I’m fine. Why are you here? | 我很好 你怎么来了 |
[29:26] | I know you think I don’t care about you, son, but I do. | 我知道你觉得我不在乎你 儿子 我在乎 |
[29:28] | And I’m here to prove it. | 我是来证明的 |
[29:29] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[29:32] | Go ahead, Rumple. | 问啊 朗普 |
[29:38] | – Papa! What are you doing?! – I’m protecting you. | -爸爸 你在干什么 -保护你 |
[29:41] | You’re gonna regret not taking my deal, Rumple! | 你会后悔没有接受我的交易 朗普 |
[29:46] | – Don’t touch me! Get away! – It’s all right now, Bae. | -不要碰我 走开 -现在没事了 小比 |
[29:48] | – You’re safe. – Safe? I was never in danger. | -你安全了 -安全 我本来也没有危险 |
[29:50] | The piper was my friend! | 那个风笛手是我的朋友 |
[29:51] | He may have wanted you to think that. | 那只是他给你的错觉 |
[29:53] | But you have to believe me. He would’ve hurt you. | 但你得相信我 他会伤害你的 |
[29:56] | Why? Who is he? | 为什么 他是谁 |
[29:58] | Another person that you abused with your power? | 又一个你用魔法虐待过的人吗 |
[30:02] | His name is Peter Pan. | 他叫彼得·潘 |
[30:05] | I’ve known him since I was a boy. | 我还是孩子时就认识他了 |
[30:08] | Growing up, we were incredibly close. | 我们一起长大 格外亲密 |
[30:12] | So you’re saying he’s immortal, too. | 就是说 他也是永生不死的 |
[30:14] | He wasn’t always. | 以前不是 |
[30:16] | He went to a place called Neverland. | 他去了一个叫梦幻岛的地方 |
[30:18] | He betrayed me, Bae. | 他背叛了我 小比 |
[30:21] | He can’t be trusted. | 不能信任他 |
[30:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:24] | All that matters is that he fooled me for a long time | 重要的是他骗了我很长时间 |
[30:27] | before I’d finally seen his true nature, | 但我最终认清了他的本性 |
[30:30] | and it is darker and more repulsive | 他十分黑暗 可怕 |
[30:32] | than you should ever be exposed to! | 你不该见识到他那样的坏人 |
[30:33] | He can’t be any worse than you. | 他不可能比你还坏 |
[30:37] | I had to protect you, Bae. I didn’t have a choice. | 我得保护你 小比 我别无选择 |
[30:41] | Stop lying because I know that you did! | 别说谎了 我知道你在骗我 |
[30:45] | I know about the deal Pan offered you. | 我知道潘向你提出的交易 |
[30:47] | He said all you had to do was ask me if I wanted to come home. | 他说 你只要问我 我是否想回家 |
[30:51] | He told you? | 他告诉你了 |
[30:52] | He said that way I’d know if you really trusted me, | 他说这样 我就知道你是否真的相信我 |
[30:55] | if you really cared. | 你是否真的在乎我 |
[30:57] | Oh, please, Bae. | 别这样 小比 |
[30:58] | You didn’t need to. I would’ve chosen to come home. | 你不用那么做的 我会选择回家的 |
[31:01] | I would’ve chosen you! | 我会选择你的 |
[31:06] | If only you asked. | 可你没问我 |
[31:09] | Maybe we could’ve found a way to be a family again. | 那样我们或许还能重新成为一家人 |
[31:12] | We can be. | 我们可以的 |
[31:13] | Bae. | 小比 |
[31:15] | Bae! | 小比 |
[31:25] | Tell me what I have to do to gain your trust, | 告诉我 我要怎么做才能赢得你的信任 |
[31:28] | and I will. | 我一定会做的 |
[31:31] | Give me the Dark One dagger. | 把黑暗者的匕首给我 |
[31:35] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[31:37] | I know you wouldn’t come all the way to Neverland without it. | 你不会不带着它就来到梦幻岛 |
[31:39] | It’s the only thing that can control you. | 那是唯一能控制你的东西 |
[31:41] | It’s the only thing that could stop you. | 也是唯一能阻止你的东西 |
[31:43] | You wouldn’t take any chances with it. | 你不会拿它冒险的 |
[31:45] | – I don’t have it. – Why you lying? | -我没带在身上 -为什么说谎 |
[31:47] | I’m not lying to you, Bae. | 我没骗你 小比 |
[31:49] | I hid it so Pan couldn’t get it, | 我把它藏起来了 这样潘就拿不到了 |
[31:52] | so he couldn’t stop me. | 他就不能妨碍我了 |
[31:53] | So un-hide it! | 那现在把它拿出来啊 |
[31:54] | My shadow took it. | 我的影子拿走了 |
[31:56] | Your shadow. | 你的影子 |
[31:58] | Man, you got an answer for everything, don’t you? | 你总能找到借口 是吧 |
[32:01] | I’m telling you the truth, I swear. | 我发誓 我说的是真话 |
[32:03] | You know, maybe you did hide it. | 也许你是把它藏起来了 |
[32:04] | Maybe you do want to do the right thing. | 也许你是想做正确的事 |
[32:05] | But that’s today. | 但只是今天 |
[32:07] | What about tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[32:08] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 |
[32:09] | – Have you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:10] | The prophecy still stands. | 预言还在 |
[32:12] | You save him, he’s still your undoing. | 你救了他 他还会是你的煞星 |
[32:15] | I’m still willing to die for him. | 我依然愿意为他而死 |
[32:19] | What happens if we get back, | 那我们回去之后呢 |
[32:22] | and you’re reunited with Belle, | 你和贝儿重聚了 |
[32:24] | and you realize that the only thing standing between | 你意识到在你和幸福之间 |
[32:26] | you and your happy ending is my son? | 唯一的障碍就是我儿子 |
[32:29] | And suddenly, “undoing” doesn’t sound so great. | 突然 “煞星”听起来很刺耳 |
[32:36] | You’re my happy ending. | 你才是我的幸福 |
[32:39] | This is, | 这就是幸福 |
[32:42] | because it’s my redemption. | 因为这是我的救赎 |
[32:45] | I can be strong, son, | 我可以很坚强的 儿子 |
[32:49] | if you have faith in me. | 但你要对我有信心 |
[33:01] | You know, when I was living here and sleeping in a cave, | 知道吗 当年我睡在这个岛上的洞穴里 |
[33:04] | I used to dream of you coming to rescue me. | 我曾梦到过你来救我 |
[33:09] | But then I’d wake up and remember how you left me behind. | 但我梦醒后 想起你丢下了我 |
[33:15] | You left your own son behind for the power of that dagger. | 你为了匕首的力量 丢下了自己的儿子 |
[33:18] | How can I think that things would ever be any different? | 我怎么能相信你会有所变化呢 |
[33:31] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[33:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:36] | I’m gonna find Emma and the others and get the hell off this island. | 我要找到艾玛和其他人 然后离开这个岛 |
[33:41] | Then I’m gonna get my family back home. | 然后我要带着我的家人回家 |
[33:42] | You can’t go into the jungle alone. | 你不能独自进丛林 |
[33:45] | Without my power to protect you, Pan will capture you both! | 没有我的力量保护你 潘会把你们俩都抓住的 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry, I got no choice. | 抱歉 我别无选择 |
[33:56] | We’re safer without you. | 没有你 我们才更安全 |
[34:00] | Good-bye, papa. | 再见 爸爸 |
[34:23] | How can you be so sure it’s a map? | 你怎么能确定这是地图 |
[34:27] | There was a short time in Neverland when Baelfire was aboard my ship. | 在梦幻岛时 比尔菲有一段时间在我船上 |
[34:32] | I taught him to navigate using the stars. | 我教他利用星星导航 |
[34:35] | What you’re looking at is the fruit of my labors. | 你们现在看到的 就是我劳动的硕果 |
[34:38] | Then you can read it. | 那你能看懂 |
[34:39] | Sadly, no. | 很不幸 我看不懂 |
[34:41] | I thought you just said you taught him how. | 你不是说是你教会了他吗 |
[34:43] | Yes, but I also taught Neal something else. | 对 但我还教过尼尔别的东西 |
[34:45] | The key to being a pirate– secrecy. | 海盗的第一要务 保密 |
[34:49] | The best captains conceal their maps in a code. | 好船长会用密码隐藏他们的地图 |
[34:53] | He was an apt pupil. | 他是个聪明的学生 |
[34:55] | So you’re saying the only person who can read this map is Neal? | 那么唯一能读懂这地图的人就是尼尔 |
[35:00] | Which means the only person who can read it is dead. | 那么唯一能读懂这地图的人已经死了 |
[35:10] | – Emma, wait! – Now is not the time. | -艾玛 等等 -现在可不是时候 |
[35:12] | I can’t imagine even imagine the sadness you must be feeling. | 我无法想象你承受的痛苦 |
[35:16] | I’m not sad. I’m pissed. | 我不痛苦 我是生气 |
[35:19] | Yes, Neal just died, | 是的 尼尔死了 |
[35:21] | but I lost him years ago. | 但我多年前就失去了他 |
[35:25] | All that time thinking that he didn’t love me, | 一直以来我都以为他不爱我 |
[35:27] | only to find out that he did, and it was too late. | 结果却发现他爱我 只是太晚了 |
[35:31] | I can’t even tell him how angry that makes me, | 我都没法告诉他 这让我多生气 |
[35:33] | or how much it hurt when he left, | 还有他离开时我伤得多深 |
[35:36] | or how terrified I was when he came back. | 以及他回来时我多惊慌 |
[35:40] | I knew the moment I saw him, | 我看到他的时候就知道了 |
[35:43] | I never… | 我永远 |
[35:45] | I never stopped loving him. | 我一直都爱着他 |
[35:48] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[35:50] | – Really? – We have done everything we can. | -真的吗 -我们能做的都做了 |
[35:52] | But that’s the problem. | 但这就是问题 |
[35:55] | I have no idea how to comfort my own daughter. | 我都不知道如何安慰我女儿 |
[35:57] | It is the first thing a mother learns, and I don’t know how. | 这是母亲最先学会的事 而我却不会 |
[36:00] | I know. I feel the same way. | 我知道 我也是这样 |
[36:02] | But she is so upset, we have to get– | 但是她很沮丧 我们得 |
[36:04] | How can we even blame her? | 这怎么能怪她 |
[36:05] | If you died, I would not be able to move on. | 如果你死了 我也活不下去 |
[36:09] | You must. | 那也得撑下去 |
[36:11] | I’m just saying. | 我是说 |
[36:12] | Every day we’re here, something bad could happen. | 我们在这个岛上待着 就始终有危险 |
[36:14] | And if it did to me, | 如果我有什么不测 |
[36:17] | I’d want you to move on, | 我希望你能好好活下去 |
[36:18] | to continue, to be happy. | 继续幸福地生活 |
[36:23] | That’s really sweet, but nothing is going to happen to you, | 你真好 但是你不会有事的 |
[36:27] | not while I’m here. | 只要有我在 |
[36:50] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[36:53] | You were so close to finding her. | 你差一点就找到她了 |
[36:56] | You disappoint me. | 你太让我失望了 |
[36:58] | I thought I taught you better. | 我就是这么教你的吗 |
[37:00] | Never break in somewhere unless you know the way out. | 除非知道出路 否则别贸然乱闯 |
[37:04] | I’ll remember that for next time. | 下次我就记住了 |
[37:05] | Well, there isn’t going to be a next time. | 不会有下次了 |
[37:07] | But don’t blame yourself. | 别自责 |
[37:10] | Your father could have protected you out here, sure. | 当然 你父亲本可保护你的 |
[37:13] | But then who would’ve protected Henry from him? | 但谁能保护亨利不受到他的伤害呢 |
[37:18] | Talk about a rock and a hard place. | 真是左右为难啊 |
[37:20] | I will get my son back, no matter what it takes. | 我会救回我儿子 不惜任何代价 |
[37:24] | You’re not getting it. | 你还是没懂 |
[37:26] | That’s not the problem. | 这不是问题 |
[37:28] | You got him. I got him back. | 你救了他 我再把他夺回来 |
[37:31] | It’s the game. | 这就是游戏 |
[37:32] | No, my boy, the real problem for you | 不 我的小男孩 真正的问题是 |
[37:36] | is that there is no escaping Neverland. | 没人能逃出梦幻岛 |
[37:39] | No one gets off this island without my permission. | 没有我的允许 没人能离开这座岛 |
[37:43] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前做到过 |
[37:45] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[37:48] | Look where you are now. | 看看你现在在哪 |
[37:51] | It’s like you never left. | 就好像你从来没离开过 |
[37:55] | You saying you let me go? | 你是说你放我走的 |
[37:57] | I’m saying everyone’s where I want them. | 我是说谁在哪都如我所愿 |
[38:02] | Something to chew on. | 好好想想吧 |
[38:04] | You know where to take him. | 你们知道要带他去哪 |
[38:06] | No! Henry! | 不 亨利 |
[38:08] | Oh, don’t worry. It won’t be for very long. | 别担心 不会太久的 |
[38:10] | – I’m alive! – Just until I reset the board. | -我还活着 -就到我清盘 |
[38:13] | See, the game is about to change. | 瞧 游戏要改变了 |
[38:14] | Don’t give up hope, Henry! I will come for you! | 不要放弃希望 亨利 我会来救你 |
[38:17] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[38:30] | I’m so sorry, Rumple. | 真遗憾 朗普 |
[38:34] | Neal should have trusted you. | 尼尔应该相信你的 |
[38:39] | How could he? | 怎么能呢 |
[38:43] | After everything I’ve done? | 我做了那么多坏事 |
[38:47] | Well… | 那么 |
[38:48] | He may not know what was in your heart, but I do. | 他也许不了解你的真心 但是我了解 |
[38:52] | You would’ve protected Henry. | 你会保护亨利的 |
[38:55] | You would’ve even given your own life | 你甚至会不惜自己的性命 |
[38:57] | to show Neal that you’ve changed. | 让尼尔知道你已经变了 |
[39:02] | Are you asking me, | 你是在问我 |
[39:05] | or do you truly believe that? | 还是你真的相信 |
[39:10] | I know it with all my heart. | 我深信不疑 |
[39:14] | What I don’t know is why you look so upset now. | 但我不知道 你为什么这么难过 |
[39:19] | I mean, Rumple, he’s alive. Baelfire. | 朗普 他还活着 比尔菲 |
[39:23] | You have something to live for. | 你有了活下去的动力 |
[39:28] | But the prophecy remains. | 但是预言还在 |
[39:34] | Henry’s still my undoing. | 亨利还是我的煞星 |
[39:37] | That’s why you’re upset. | 所以你才不高兴 |
[39:40] | You were so determined to die for the boy, but now? | 你之前决心要为他而死 但现在呢 |
[39:43] | Having something to live for | 有了活着的理由 |
[39:45] | has brought back that nasty habit of self-preservation, hasn’t it? | 所以自我保护的恶习又回来了 是吗 |
[39:51] | Rumple… | 朗普 |
[39:53] | Habits can be broken, can’t they? | 习惯可以打破的 不是吗 |
[40:02] | Go away, Belle. | 走吧 贝儿 |
[40:06] | I don’t want to talk right now. | 我现在不想说话 |
[40:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:27] | Oh, you fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[40:29] | – I did? – No, don’t worry. | -是吗 -别担心 |
[40:31] | It was just a little catnap. | 只是打了个瞌睡 |
[40:33] | The night’s still young. | 夜晚还很长 |
[40:42] | Wait. I-I remember something. | 等下 我记得一些事 |
[40:44] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[40:46] | When I was asleep, I… | 我睡着的时候 我 |
[40:47] | I could’ve sworn I heard him calling for me. | 我敢肯定 我听到他叫我了 |
[40:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:52] | It must’ve been a dream. | 一定是做梦 |
[40:53] | Well, how can you be sure? | 为什么这么肯定 |
[40:55] | Because… ’cause my dad’s dead. | 因为我爸爸死了 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 我很遗憾 亨利 |
[41:03] | It makes sense for us to dream about the things we’ve lost | 梦到失去的东西 梦到想要的事情 |
[41:06] | and the things we hoped for, | 是很正常的 |
[41:09] | Like your father being alive | 比如你爸爸还活着 |
[41:10] | and your mother coming to find you. | 妈妈会来找你 |
[41:12] | But eventually, | 但最终 |
[41:14] | you’ll find new things to dream about. | 你的梦里会出现新的东西 |
[41:17] | And when you do, | 到那时 |
[41:19] | they’ll start to come true. | 梦就会变成现实 |
[41:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:24] | Because that’s what I did. | 因为我就是这样 |
[41:26] | And now you’re here. | 现在你来到了这里 |
[41:28] | Neverland used to be a place where new dreams were born. | 梦幻岛曾是一个激发新梦想的地方 |
[41:32] | You can bring that magic back, Henry. | 你可以重唤这份魔法 亨利 |
[41:35] | And we can be your family. | 我们可以成为你的家人 |
[41:45] | I’d like to play a song, | 我想演奏一首曲子 |
[41:49] | a song for our guest of honor–Henry. | 献给我们的贵宾 亨利 |
[42:22] | – You can hear the music now, can’t you, Henry? – Yeah! | -你能听到音乐了 是吗 亨利 -对 |