时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Pan’s shadow. | 潘的影子 |
[00:05] | It’s the only way we’ll ever get back to Storybrooke. | 这就是我们回童话镇的唯一办法 |
[00:07] | Let’s get the hell out of Neverland. | 我们离开梦幻岛吧 |
[00:10] | The one who’s in trouble… | 有麻烦的那个 |
[00:12] | is Henry. | 是亨利 |
[00:13] | Pan? | 潘 |
[00:14] | Let’s play. | 开始游戏吧 |
[00:24] | So if the name Rumple gave you’s correct, | 如果朗普告诉你的名字没错 |
[00:27] | he works here. | 那他就在这里工作 |
[00:33] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[00:34] | – Is that Eric? – Yes. | -是埃里克吗 -对 |
[00:38] | Wow. He must really hate me. | 他肯定很恨我 |
[00:42] | Go on. Go talk to him. | 去吧 去和他说话 |
[00:44] | Go! | 快去 |
[00:51] | Ariel. | 艾莉尔 |
[00:53] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[01:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:24] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[01:42] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[01:45] | They’re back! | 他们回来了 |
[01:47] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[01:49] | Oh! Snow! | 白雪 |
[01:51] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[02:28] | How’s it feel to finally be home? | 终于回家了 感觉怎么样 |
[02:32] | Better than I ever imagined. | 比我想象中的还好 |
[02:52] | I told you I’d see you again. | 我早说过我们还会再见面的 |
[02:53] | That’s the last time I don’t listen to you. | 我以后再不敢不听你的了 |
[02:58] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:01] | I, uh… | 我 |
[03:02] | found this below deck. Thought you might need it. | 在甲板下找到了这个 我想你也许需要 |
[03:05] | Thank you, Bae. I do– | 谢谢你 小比 我是需要它 |
[03:06] | as a reminder of the man I was | 来提醒我以前是什么人 |
[03:09] | and shall no longer be. | 以后不要再做那种人 |
[03:17] | Huh? Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[03:29] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[03:32] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[03:34] | John! | 约翰 |
[03:36] | Is it really you? | 真的是你们吗 |
[03:37] | You have no idea how long we’ve been waiting to see you. | 你不知道我们等着见你等了多久 |
[03:40] | You remember Baelfire? | 还记得比尔菲吗 |
[03:45] | So? Now what? | 现在干什么 |
[03:46] | I think it’s time for the Darlings to go home. | 我想我们达令姐弟该回家了 |
[03:49] | All of us. | 一起回家 |
[03:53] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:53] | Pretty good, actually. | 还挺好的 |
[03:54] | I think the water must be working. | 我想泉水起作用了 |
[03:57] | Aye, it ’tis. | 确实 |
[03:58] | Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland. | 我们一离开梦幻岛 梦荫就毒死了我哥哥 |
[04:01] | Gold will find a cure. | 戈登会找到解药的 |
[04:03] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[04:05] | I have to admit, there was a minute there | 我得承认 有那么一会儿 |
[04:07] | I didn’t believe we were all gonna make it out of that place. | 我不相信我们都能安然离开梦幻岛 |
[04:09] | Well, we did. | 我们做到了 |
[04:14] | And we owe a lot of it to her. | 这多亏了她帮忙 |
[04:16] | Regina helped save us all. | 瑞金娜拯救了我们大家 |
[04:24] | I shall destroy your happiness, | 我会倾尽一生 |
[04:28] | if it is the last thing I do. | 摧毁你们的幸福 |
[04:39] | – Snow, listen to me. – What can you say? | -小雪 听我说 -你能说什么 |
[04:41] | What can you possibly say to make me feel better? | 你能说什么让我心情好起来 |
[04:43] | We just got married? | 我们刚结婚 |
[04:44] | That should be enough. | 那应该够了 |
[04:45] | Regina found a way to ruin it. | 瑞金娜还是想法子毁了婚礼 |
[04:46] | She always does. We have to do something. | 她总是这样 我们得做点什么 |
[04:49] | – Like what? – I don’t know! | -比如什么 -我不知道 |
[04:51] | Storm her castle? | 进攻她的城堡 |
[04:53] | Steal her magic? | 偷走她的魔法 |
[04:54] | There must be some way to fight back. | 肯定有法子还击她 |
[04:56] | She can’t hurt us. You know that. | 她没法伤到我们 你知道的 |
[04:58] | I know that she’s determined, and so am I. | 我知道她心意已决 我也是 |
[05:01] | Snow, she wants to take away our happiness. | 白雪 她想夺走我们的幸福 |
[05:03] | We can’t win that fight on a battlefield. | 这种战斗没法在战场上取胜 |
[05:05] | No? So how do you suggest we win it? | 不行吗 那你说我们要怎么取胜 |
[05:07] | By going on our honeymoon. | 去度我们的蜜月 |
[05:10] | – What? – That’s the only way to show Regina | -什么 -这是唯一能让瑞金娜明白 |
[05:12] | that nothing she does can take away our happiness. | 她做什么都无法夺走我们的幸福的办法 |
[05:14] | How can you even think of leaving the kingdom now? | 你居然想现在离开王国 |
[05:18] | After the kind of threats she made? | 她做出了那样的威胁啊 |
[05:20] | Threats. That’s all they were. | 威胁 只不过是威胁而已 |
[05:22] | I mean, for all we know, that was just bluster, that– | 说不定她只是在虚张声势 |
[05:24] | She finds a way! She always finds a way. | 她会有法子的 她总有法子 |
[05:27] | And then we will be ready. | 到时我们会准备好的 |
[05:28] | But today? It’s just a threat. | 但今天 那只是个威胁 |
[05:38] | Let’s not ruin this moment. | 别毁了这一刻 |
[05:41] | Let’s not ruin our honeymoon. | 别毁了我们的蜜月 |
[05:46] | We can go anywhere you wanna go. | 你想去哪都行 |
[05:51] | Anywhere? | 哪都可以吗 |
[05:53] | As long as it takes your mind off Regina for a few days? | 只要能让你有几天不想着瑞金娜 |
[06:01] | The Summer Palace. | 夏宫 |
[06:03] | It’s where my parents spent their honeymoon. | 我父母就是在那里度蜜月的 |
[06:07] | I always dreamt of going there with my husband. | 我一直梦想能跟我丈夫一起去 |
[06:09] | Well… now you can. | 现在你可以如愿以偿了 |
[06:19] | I’ll make preparations for our journey. | 我去为我们的旅途做准备 |
[06:27] | Castle’s secure. | 城堡安全 |
[06:29] | Evil Queen’s not getting past a single dwarf. | 巫后休息通过任何一个矮人 |
[06:32] | Thank you, Grumpy. | 谢谢你 爱生气 |
[06:34] | You know, I couldn’t help but overhear you and the prince. | 我不小心听到了你和王子的对话 |
[06:38] | Thin masonry. | 城墙太薄 |
[06:40] | So you’re really gonna go on a honeymoon now? | 你真的要现在去度蜜月吗 |
[06:42] | He thinks it’s the best way to send a message to Regina. | 他觉得这是向瑞金娜示威的最好办法 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I heard what he said. | 我听到了他的话 |
[06:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[06:47] | I think… | 我想 |
[06:50] | there’s something at the Summer Palace | 夏宫里有样东西 |
[06:52] | that will help us defeat her once and for all. | 能帮我们永远打败她 |
[06:56] | So what about that shadow? | 影子怎么办 |
[06:57] | Don’t worry. It’s trapped, just as it was in the candle. | 别担心 它被困住了 就像在蜡烛里一样 |
[07:02] | The only person that can free it is safely in here. | 唯一能释放它的人在这里 |
[07:07] | What do you have in mind, Peter? | 你怎么打算的 彼得 |
[07:10] | What if someone decides to open that box, | 如果有人决定打开盒子 |
[07:11] | let the real boy out? | 放亨利出来呢 |
[07:14] | That’s not the problem. | 那个不是问题 |
[07:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:17] | What’s the next step? | 下一步怎么做 |
[07:20] | You need to be punished. | 你得受到惩罚 |
[07:23] | Hey, mom, dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[07:25] | What about Felix? He’s still free. | 菲力克斯怎么办 他还是自由的 |
[07:27] | – What are you doing? – They need to trust me. | -你在干什么 -他们得信任我 |
[07:31] | Henry’s right. | 亨利说得对 |
[07:33] | Can’t just let Felix walk away freely. | 不能让菲力克斯就这么走了 |
[07:35] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:36] | We got plenty of cell space for this guy. | 牢房里空得很呢 |
[07:41] | You’re safe now, Henry. | 你现在安全了 亨利 |
[07:46] | Once I seal the box in here… | 一旦我把盒子封在这里 |
[07:49] | no one can break the spell but me. | 就只有我能解除咒语 |
[07:52] | And you’re not gonna do that? | 你不会那么做吗 |
[07:54] | Believe me, I want Pan trapped just as much as you. | 相信我 我和你一样想困住潘 |
[07:59] | Don’t worry, Henry. | 别担心 亨利 |
[08:00] | He’s not getting out of there. | 他出不来的 |
[08:01] | We won’t let anything happen to you again. | 我们再不会让你有危险 |
[08:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:05] | She’s right. You needn’t worry. | 没错 你别担心 |
[08:08] | As long as I’m alive, | 只要我活着 |
[08:11] | that boy will never see the light of day. | 那小子就休想重见光明 |
[08:25] | There. | 好了 |
[08:26] | – Perfect. – Thank you. | -真帅 -谢谢 |
[08:27] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:30] | So… what now? | 那…现在怎么办 |
[08:34] | Well, that’s a question I haven’t had to ask myself. | 这问题我之前从没想过 |
[08:37] | I didn’t think I had a future. | 我以为我不会活着回来 |
[08:38] | But you do. | 但你回来了 |
[08:40] | The boy wasn’t your undoing, | 那孩子不是你的煞星 |
[08:43] | and neither was Pan. | 潘也不是 |
[08:45] | So now you can stop worrying about prophecies | 你不用再担心那些预言了 |
[08:48] | and start thinking about your future. | 开始考虑你的未来吧 |
[08:53] | There’s endless possibilities, | 未来有无限可能 |
[08:55] | countless paths to take. | 无数种选择 |
[08:58] | But there’s only one of those paths I’m interested in. | 但我只对一种选择感兴趣 |
[09:01] | Which one’s that? | 哪一种 |
[09:04] | The one where you and I are together. | 让我们在一起的那种 |
[09:23] | Well, don’t be too excited. | 别太激动啊 |
[09:24] | Neal still had it in his room. | 尼尔把书留在他房里了 |
[09:25] | We thought you’d want it. | 我们觉得你会想要它 |
[09:27] | Especially since you just lived a fairy tale of your own. | 尤其你刚刚亲身经历了一个童话 |
[09:32] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:36] | Yeah. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[09:46] | I don’t think they serve rum at Granny’s. | 外婆家不卖朗姆酒吧 |
[09:49] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to pursue the lady Swan. | 别担心 我不是来纠缠斯旺女士的 |
[09:52] | Yeah, you’re just here to throw back a few with the dwarfs. | 那你是来和矮人拼酒的吗 |
[09:56] | I made a decision when it comes to Emma. | 关于艾玛 我做了个决定 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna back off. | 我要退出 |
[10:02] | Back off? | 退出 |
[10:04] | For the sake of the boy. | 为了孩子好 |
[10:05] | Let his parents have a fair shot. | 给他父母机会复合 |
[10:06] | Without a devilishly handsome pirate standing in the way. | 我这个帅到极致的海盗就不挡道了 |
[10:12] | You serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah. I am devilishly handsome. | 是啊 我的确帅到极致 |
[10:16] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[10:18] | Oh, don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[10:20] | You see, I’m in this for the long haul. | 我这是放长线钓大鱼 |
[10:22] | You’ve already walked out on Emma once. | 你曾背弃过艾玛一次 |
[10:25] | I’m not so sure she’ll let you back in. | 她未必会再给你机会 |
[10:27] | Are you? | 你说呢 |
[10:38] | Green. | 小绿 |
[10:38] | Her name is Tinker Bell. | 她叫小叮当 |
[10:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:41] | I just didn’t think that I would ever… | 我没想到我还会… |
[10:43] | You’d ever see me again? | 还会再见到我吗 |
[10:45] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[10:46] | Give Tink her wings back. | 把翅膀还给小叮当 |
[10:47] | In case you forgot, I don’t take orders from you. | 别忘了 我不听你命令 |
[10:50] | She helped us. | 她帮了我们 |
[10:51] | She’s earned it. | 她应得的 |
[10:52] | She even got pixie dust to work again. | 她又能用精灵尘了 |
[10:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:55] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[10:57] | Well, briefly. | 就那么一下 |
[10:58] | I mean, sort of glowed for a moment. | 发了一小会儿光 |
[10:59] | It’s not something I can do at the drop of a hat. | 我不能说做就做 |
[11:01] | Well, then, there’s your problem. | 那你的问题就在这儿 |
[11:03] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:04] | You don’t believe in yourself anymore. | 你不再相信自己了 |
[11:07] | How can I believe in you if you can’t even do that? | 如果你都不相信自己 我又怎么信你 |
[11:14] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[11:20] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样 |
[11:22] | As good as can be expected. | 挺好的 |
[11:23] | So, uh, Emma, can we… | 艾玛 我们能… |
[11:26] | make some time to talk? | 抽空谈谈吗 |
[11:30] | Isn’t that what we’re doing right now? | 我们现在不就是在谈吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I-I thought maybe just the two of us. | 就我们俩谈谈 |
[11:36] | Are you trying to ask me on a date? | 你是想约我吗 |
[11:37] | – You know, when you put it like that… – Neal… | -如果你这么说… -尼尔… |
[11:39] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[11:41] | Hey, listen. Henry’s back. | 听着 亨利回来了 |
[11:43] | And he’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[11:45] | We all are. | 我们都安全归来 |
[11:46] | Okay, look, I’ll make it– I’ll make it easier for you. | 我…我不让你难做 |
[11:49] | Tomorrow, I’m gonna be hungry around lunchtime. | 明天午餐时我会觉得饿 |
[11:53] | And so I’m gonna come here, I’m gonna sit in that booth, | 所以会过来 坐在那个卡座 |
[11:55] | and you’re welcome to join me. | 欢迎你也来 |
[11:56] | And if not? | 如果你不来 |
[11:59] | I’ll quit buggin’ you. | 我就不烦你了 |
[12:05] | – Don’t say it. – Say what? | -别说出来 -说什么 |
[12:07] | That I owe it to Neal to go on a date with him. | 为了感谢尼尔 我该跟他约会 |
[12:09] | You don’t. | 当然不 |
[12:10] | You owe it to yourself. | 你该为了自己去 |
[12:12] | I can’t think about myself right now, | 我现在不能考虑自己 |
[12:14] | not after what Henry just went through. | 亨利刚经历了那么多 |
[12:20] | Now who does she remind me of? | 真是有其母必有其女 |
[12:36] | Snow, this… | 小雪 这… |
[12:38] | This is amazing. | 这里太棒了 |
[12:41] | It’s been so long since I’ve been here. | 我很久没来过这儿了 |
[12:46] | Since anyone has. | 这儿也空了很久 |
[12:49] | Oh, I miss this place. | 我好怀念这地方 |
[12:52] | I’m so glad you talked me into doing this. | 幸好你说服我来度蜜月 |
[12:58] | Oh, oh, not so fast. | 别 别着急 |
[13:02] | Between breaking the sleeping curse, | 又是打破沉睡咒 |
[13:04] | taking back the kingdom, | 又是夺回王国 |
[13:05] | and seven dwarfs breathing down our necks, | 还有七个矮人唠唠叨叨 |
[13:07] | it’s not like we’ve had a lot of time on our own. | 我们一直没什么时间独处 |
[13:10] | I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[13:13] | I have something special planned for tonight. | 我今晚有些特别计划 |
[13:14] | Mm. What’s wrong with right now? | 那现在怎么不行呢 |
[13:16] | Trust me, what I have in mind is worth the wait. | 相信我 我的计划绝对值得你等 |
[13:21] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[13:24] | I’ll go stable the horses. | 我去把马牵进马厩 |
[14:06] | So… what exactly am I waiting for? | 那么…你究竟让我等什么 |
[14:09] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:10] | You had that look on your face. | 你脸上的表情 |
[14:11] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[14:12] | The look you have when you’re up to something. | 你心里打着小算盘的表情 |
[14:16] | I’m guessing this little excursion | 我猜你溜出去 |
[14:17] | has something to do with regina’s threat? | 和瑞金娜的威胁有关吧 |
[14:22] | When I was a little girl, | 小时候 |
[14:23] | the palace servants used to tell stories | 宫殿仆人常常跟我讲 |
[14:25] | of a fearsome creature that lived in a nearby cave. | 附近的洞穴里有个可怕的怪物 |
[14:28] | What kind of creature? | 什么怪物 |
[14:29] | The kind… | 这怪物… |
[14:31] | that if you were to look into her eyes, | 如果你直视她眼睛 |
[14:33] | She would turn you into stone. | 她就会把你石化 |
[14:36] | They called her Medusa. | 他们叫她美杜莎 |
[14:37] | And what? | 所以呢 |
[14:38] | You thought we could turn Regina to stone, how? | 你觉得我们能把瑞金娜变成石头 怎么做 |
[14:40] | – By capturing this Medusa? – No, no, no, no. | -抓住美杜莎吗 -不不 |
[14:42] | By cutting off her head. | 砍下她的头 |
[14:43] | And what? Sending it to her in a box? | 然后呢 装在盒子里寄给她吗 |
[14:45] | I hadn’t gotten that far yet. But if I have the head, | 我还没想那么远 但如果我拿到她的头 |
[14:48] | I just need to make Regina look at her for a moment | 我只需要让瑞金娜看她一下 |
[14:50] | to turn her into stone. | 她就会变成石头了 |
[14:51] | And I can figure out that part after I have the head. | 我可以拿到头之后再去想怎么做 |
[14:53] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[14:53] | I’m not letting my wife venture into the woods to chase a monster. | 我不能让我妻子冒险进入森林抓怪兽 |
[14:59] | At least not alone. | 至少不能一个人去 |
[15:02] | – You mean… – Yes. | -你是说 -是的 |
[15:04] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[15:05] | You’re obviously not gonna relax | 找不到能对付瑞金娜的武器 |
[15:06] | until we find a weapon to use against Regina, | 你显然是放松不下来了 |
[15:08] | but, Snow, you have to promise one thing– | 可是白雪 你得答应我一件事 |
[15:11] | If we find this Medusa | 如果我们找到了美杜莎 |
[15:13] | and figure out to use her against Regina, | 想到了拿她对付瑞金娜的办法 |
[15:15] | you have to at least try to enjoy what’s left of our honeymoon. | 那你至少要努力去享受我们余下的蜜月 |
[15:21] | Good thing I brought this. | 幸好我把它带来了 |
[15:34] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[15:35] | It’s time for something you didn’t have in Neverland– | 该做你在梦幻岛没做的事了 |
[15:37] | Bedtime. | 睡觉 |
[15:41] | Oh, let’s say good night to Regina. | 去和瑞金娜说晚安吧 |
[15:44] | Good night? | 就说晚安了吗 |
[15:45] | I… didn’t realize it was getting so late. | 我都没注意到已经这么晚了 |
[15:48] | It’s gonna be hard to let you out of my sight. | 我真不想让你离开我的视线 |
[15:51] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 也许不必 |
[15:52] | Maybe I could stay with you tonight. | 也许我今晚可以去你那儿住 |
[15:55] | Oh. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:59] | Yeah, just call me tomorrow | 没问题 明天打给我 |
[16:01] | and let me know what time you want me to pick you up. | 告诉我几点过去接你 |
[16:03] | Come on, Henry. Let’s go home. | 来吧 亨利 我们回家 |
[16:11] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:13] | Probably just wants to spend his first night back in his old room. | 大概只是回来第一天想在自己以前的房间睡 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s it. | 一定是的 |
[16:41] | Lights out, young man. | 关灯了 小伙子 |
[16:44] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[16:45] | Your vault. | 你的地下室 |
[16:47] | Did you bring that over with you? | 你把它也一起带过来了吗 |
[16:51] | Yes, Henry. You know that. | 是啊 亨利 这你知道 |
[16:53] | With all your magic? | 你的魔法也是吗 |
[16:55] | Why are you asking all these questions? | 你为什么问这些问题 |
[16:57] | Because I might need that stuff | 因为我可能需要那些东西 |
[16:59] | to protect myself from Pan. | 保护自己不受潘的伤害 |
[17:01] | Oh, honey, he can’t hurt you. | 亲爱的 他伤不到你的 |
[17:04] | He’s locked up in Gold’s shop. | 他被关在戈登的商店里 |
[17:05] | But what if he gets out? | 但如果他跑出来了呢 |
[17:07] | What if he finds a way to come after me? | 如果他找到方法继续来害我呢 |
[17:13] | Magic isn’t the answer. | 魔法不是解决办法 |
[17:16] | My vault is sealed shut for a reason. | 我封闭地下室是有原因的 |
[17:20] | It’s dangerous. | 那太危险了 |
[17:22] | I’ll protect you, | 我会保护你 |
[17:25] | no matter what. | 不惜一切代价 |
[17:28] | Now… it’s time for you to go to bed. | 现在你该上床睡觉了 |
[17:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:06] | She’s wrong. | 她错了 |
[18:07] | Magic is the answer. | 魔法就是解决之道 |
[18:10] | It’s time. | 是时间了 |
[18:35] | You aren’t mad, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[18:38] | I fell in love with you on a Troll Bridge, | 在巨兽桥上 你抢劫了我 |
[18:40] | after you robbed me | 用石头砸了我的头 |
[18:41] | and hit me over the head with a rock. | 而我却爱上了你 |
[18:43] | I knew what I was getting myself into. | 我知道自己找了个什么样的人 |
[18:51] | According to the legend, | 根据传说 |
[18:53] | Medusa’s cave shouldn’t be much farther. | 美杜莎的洞穴应该不远了 |
[18:56] | If Medusa can turn her victims into stone, | 如果美杜莎能将人变成石头 |
[18:58] | is there any way to lift the curse? | 有办法解除诅咒吗 |
[18:59] | Turn them back into flesh and blood? | 把人变回血肉之躯吗 |
[19:01] | The only way to free Medusa’s victims | 想释放被美杜莎变成石头的人 |
[19:02] | is to kill Medusa. | 就必须杀了美杜莎 |
[19:04] | And no one’s figured out how to do that? | 还没人想到办法吗 |
[19:06] | She’s immortal. | 她是长生不死的 |
[19:08] | – So cutting off her head… – Well, it won’t kill her. | -那么砍下她的头 -是杀不死她的 |
[19:11] | It’ll just make it easier to turn Regina to stone. | 只是这样更容易把瑞金娜变成石头 |
[19:13] | Snow… | 小雪 |
[19:15] | Are you sure you wanna condemn Regina to a fate like that? | 你确定要让瑞金娜遭受那种命运吗 |
[19:17] | So you’re on her side now? | 你现在站在她那边吗 |
[19:18] | No, I’m on your side. You know that. | 不 我站在你这边 你知道的 |
[19:20] | Doesn’t sound like that. | 听起来不像 |
[19:21] | It’s just, when we imprisoned Regina, | 只是 我们抓住瑞金娜后 |
[19:23] | you stopped her execution. | 你阻止了她的死刑 |
[19:25] | You said killing her wasn’t the answer. | 你说杀了她不是解决之道 |
[19:26] | So how is turning her to stone any different? | 那把她变成石头又有什么不同呢 |
[19:29] | Last time, she threatened us. | 上次她威胁我们 |
[19:31] | This time? | 这次呢 |
[19:32] | She threatened the entire kingdom. | 她威胁整个王国 |
[19:37] | We’ve protected the kingdom from her before, | 以前我们没有蛇发女怪的头 |
[19:39] | without a Gorgon’s head. | 也能保护王国 |
[19:44] | There’s something else, isn’t there? | 有别的原因 是吗 |
[19:45] | Snow, why can’t you put Regina out of your mind | 小雪 为什么我们不能忘记瑞金娜 |
[19:48] | for a single moment? | 哪怕就一小会儿 |
[19:49] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[19:51] | Because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[19:54] | So… | 那么 |
[19:56] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[19:58] | What, and miss all the honeymoon fun? | 错过这蜜月的无穷乐趣吗 |
[20:00] | Well, come on. | 那就来吧 |
[20:10] | I never thought Granny’s lasagna could taste so good. | 没想到”外婆家”的千层面能这么好吃 |
[20:14] | Perhaps, you’d like to wash it down with this. | 也许你会想把这个拌着一起吃 |
[20:17] | – Is that… – Yeah. | -这是 -是的 |
[20:19] | An elixir. | 万能药 |
[20:21] | This will cure your dreamshade poisoning once and for all. | 这药能彻底解你中的梦荫毒 |
[20:24] | You really found a cure? Already? | 你这就配制好解药了 |
[20:26] | I am a man of my word. | 我是个说到做到的人 |
[20:27] | And I owe you… nothing? | 而我什么也不欠你吗 |
[20:28] | – No “Price of magic”? – No– | -没有”魔法的代价”什么的 -没有 |
[20:30] | On the house. | 我请客 |
[20:32] | But we are family now, | 可我们现在是一家人 |
[20:34] | so I’m sure should I ever need a favor… | 我相信如果我需要帮忙 |
[20:37] | you’d be more than receptive. | 你会乐于帮忙的 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | What are you waiting for? Drink it! | 还在等什么 喝了吧 |
[20:57] | How you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[21:21] | – What are you thinking? – Well, I’m thinking, | -你在想什么 -我在想 |
[21:23] | maybe we can finally… | 也许我们终于能 |
[21:25] | start on that baby? | 开始努力造人了 |
[21:28] | Okay, I didn’t mean right now. | 我不是说马上 |
[21:30] | Emma didn’t listen to us. | 艾玛没听我们的话 |
[21:38] | I’ve got this. | 我来搞定 |
[21:48] | Isn’t Granny’s that way? | “外婆家”不是在那边吗 |
[21:50] | Did Neal send you? | 是尼尔叫你来的吗 |
[21:53] | No, he has no idea I’m here. | 不 他不知道我在这里 |
[21:55] | But when I saw him sitting at a table alone, | 但我看到他独自坐在桌子边 |
[21:58] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 就想来看看你还好吗 |
[22:03] | Are you? | 没事吧 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:07] | Emma… | 艾玛… |
[22:08] | It’s not Neal. It’s Henry. | 和尼尔无关 是亨利 |
[22:10] | He doesn’t seem like himself. | 他跟以前不一样了 |
[22:11] | He barely recognized his storybook last night. | 他昨晚都没认出他的童话书来 |
[22:13] | – He went through a lot in Neverland. – I know! | -他在梦幻岛经历了很多磨难 -我知道 |
[22:15] | And he asked to spend the night at Regina’s. | 而且他昨晚还要回瑞金娜家住 |
[22:19] | Wow. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:21] | She did help us save him. | 她确实帮我们救回了亨利 |
[22:22] | And she did raise him until you came into his life. | 在你出现之前 也是她把亨利养大的 |
[22:24] | I know she did. | 我知道 |
[22:25] | Look, he probably wants to stay with you tonight. | 听着 也许他今晚就想和你在一起了 |
[22:27] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 别太担心了 |
[22:29] | You know, we’re all recovering. | 我们都在恢复阶段 |
[22:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[22:31] | I just can’t shake the feeling | 只是我总是觉得 |
[22:32] | something bad is still gonna happen, | 会有不好的事发生 |
[22:33] | and that I need to do everything I can to stop it. | 而我要尽全力阻止那件事 |
[22:35] | Emma, you can’t think like that. | 艾玛 别这么想 |
[22:37] | Why not? Bad things do keep happening. | 为什么呢 的确总发生坏事啊 |
[22:39] | And so do good things. | 好事也是 |
[22:40] | But if you think like that you miss out. | 如果你这么想 就会错过很多美好的事 |
[22:43] | There’s more to life than just looking for the next fight. | 生活中还有比斗争更重要的事 |
[22:46] | You know, you gotta look for the moments. | 知道吗 你要去发现生活中的重要时刻 |
[22:47] | – Moments. – Yes. | -重要时刻 -没错 |
[22:49] | Life is made up of moments– | 生活就是由各种重要时刻成的 |
[22:50] | good ones, bad ones, but they’re all worth living. | 无论是美好还是不幸 都值得我们去经历 |
[22:52] | Well, I seem to be a magnet for the bad ones. | 可我总是引来不幸呢 |
[22:54] | Well, then all the more reason to look for the good moments | 所以你才更需要在不幸中 |
[22:56] | in between the bad ones. | 寻找美好的时刻 |
[22:58] | And you think having lunch with Neal will be a good moment? | 你认为跟尼尔共进午餐就是美好的时刻 |
[23:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:02] | Does he eat with his mouth open? | 他吃东西时张着嘴吗 |
[23:06] | I’m not sure I’m ready. | 我不知道我准没准备好 |
[23:08] | What’s the harm in finding out? | 试试又何妨呢 |
[23:12] | Come on, I’ll give you a lift to Granny’s. | 走吧 我送你去外婆家 |
[23:17] | Sure you don’t have other reasons for pushing me toward Neal? | 把我推向尼尔 你真不是别有用心吗 |
[23:19] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -什么用心 -不知道 |
[23:21] | Keeping me away from Hook? | 比如说 让我远离虎克 |
[23:24] | You think I’m interested in Hook? | 你觉得我对虎克有意思吗 |
[23:26] | Emma, I’m a married man. | 艾玛 我是有妇之夫了 |
[23:38] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[23:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:42] | I’m fine, luv. | 我很好 亲爱的 |
[23:45] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[23:48] | are you? | 你还好吗 |
[23:51] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我有什么不好的 |
[23:52] | Well, I know that Storybrooke can be a disorienting place. | 童话镇这个地方 很容易让人迷糊 |
[23:55] | You’re not used to it. | 你还不适应 |
[23:56] | Perhaps, a drink to help settle you in? | 跟我喝一杯 就能安顿下来了 |
[23:59] | We both know you want more than a drink. | 我们都知道 你不是单纯想喝酒 |
[24:02] | You want me to help take your mind off Emma. | 你想利用我来忘记艾玛 |
[24:05] | Emma? Who’s Emma? | 艾玛 谁是艾玛 |
[24:06] | I only see you. | 我眼中只有你 |
[24:07] | I may have lost my wings but I haven’t lost my dignity. | 我虽然失去了翅膀 但我的尊严还在 |
[24:10] | That’s never gonna happen. | 我们之间没可能的 |
[24:23] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[24:24] | We had the same question. | 我们也在纳闷 |
[24:28] | Wait, were you two… | 等等 你们俩… |
[24:30] | – No! – Perhaps. | -不是 -也许吧 |
[24:32] | There! | 那边 |
[24:47] | Blue! | 小蓝 |
[24:48] | Come on, come on, come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[24:51] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[24:55] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[24:56] | Why would the shadow kill her? | 影子为什么要杀她 |
[24:58] | No idea, luv. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[25:00] | But I do know the shadow only takes orders from one person. | 但我知道 影子只服从一个人的命令 |
[25:04] | Pan. | 潘 |
[25:10] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[25:12] | Come with me. Something’s happened. | 快跟我来 出事了 |
[25:35] | keep your eyes down! | 别正视前方 |
[25:37] | Well, how are we supposed to find her? | 我们要怎么找到她啊 |
[25:44] | I don’t think that’ll be a problem. | 看来那不是问题 |
[25:48] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[25:49] | I’ll draw her out. | 我去引她出来 |
[25:51] | When she passes by… | 她一经过 |
[25:53] | I’ll do the rest. But remember, whatever you do, | 剩下就交给我吧 但记住 无论如何 |
[25:56] | don’t look into her eyes. | 别看她的眼睛 |
[26:21] | Now! | 动手 |
[26:25] | Snow! | 小雪 |
[26:28] | That wasn’t part of the legend. | 传说里没提这个啊 |
[26:30] | Fantastic development. | 这下可好 |
[26:32] | How are we gonna cut off her head now? | 那我们要怎么砍她的头啊 |
[26:33] | Yeah, well, we’re not, Snow. | 我们做不到 白雪 |
[26:38] | Maybe you were right. | 你是对的 |
[26:39] | Maybe we should’ve stayed in the palace. | 我们就该待在宫殿里 |
[26:40] | It’s fine. We just… | 没事 只是… |
[26:43] | need to find a way out of here. | 我们得想办法逃出去 |
[27:05] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[27:10] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[27:11] | Don’t look back! | 别回头看 |
[27:31] | Charming! | 王子 |
[27:46] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:48] | The shadow. It killed her. | 影子杀了她 |
[27:50] | Pan’s shadow? | 潘的影子吗 |
[27:51] | I trapped it on the sail. | 可我把它困在帆上了 |
[27:53] | Yeah, well, it got free. | 它逃出来了 |
[27:57] | Hook, let’s go back to the ship and get the candle. | 虎克 去船上把蜡烛拿来 |
[28:00] | If it strikes again, we need to be able to capture it. | 如果影子再来袭 我们得抓住它 |
[28:02] | Pan’s behind this. I know it. | 是潘搞的鬼 我知道 |
[28:04] | He’s trapped in a box under the floor of Gold’s shop. | 可他被困在戈登商店地板下面一个盒子里 |
[28:07] | Who else would be doing this? | 除了他还会有谁 |
[28:09] | So Pan can still hurt me? | 潘还是能伤害我吗 |
[28:12] | We don’t know that. | 这还难说呢 |
[28:13] | Well, we have to assume he’s still a threat. | 我们必须认为 他依然是个威胁 |
[28:15] | And that he’s after Henry. | 而他会来找亨利 |
[28:16] | Then what am I doing here? | 那我还待在这儿做什么 |
[28:17] | Henry’s right. He’s not safe out in the open. | 亨利说得没错 他在外面不安全 |
[28:20] | You’ll protect me, right? | 你会保护我的 对吗 |
[28:22] | Well, yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[28:26] | Go. We’ll take care of the shadow. | 去吧 我们会对付影子 |
[28:30] | Regina, wait. | 瑞金娜 等等 |
[28:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:33] | Keep a close eye on him. | 好好看着他 |
[28:35] | – I already said I would. – I know. | -我说了我会的 -我知道 |
[28:37] | He just doesn’t seem quite himself. | 可他似乎不太正常 |
[28:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:40] | You mean because he asked for me? | 你是说 他寻求我的保护 |
[28:42] | No, I didn’t– I didn’t mean that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[28:43] | That’s exactly what you meant. | 你就是这个意思 |
[28:45] | You can’t face the fact that I’m his mother, too. | 你不能接受我也是他的妈妈 |
[28:48] | And maybe, just maybe, | 也许 |
[28:50] | he wants me when he’s frightened. | 他害怕的时候更需要我 |
[28:53] | You forget, I have ten years | 别忘了 整整十年 |
[28:55] | of soothing his nightmares under my belt. | 是我安抚了他的噩梦 |
[28:59] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[29:00] | It’s not about you, Regina. | 真的不是针对你 瑞金娜 |
[29:01] | I just have a gut feeling. | 我就是有个直觉 |
[29:03] | Well, maybe you can use that gut feeling to find the shadow, | 也许你可以把你的直觉用在找影子上 |
[29:07] | instead of obsessing over who’s gonna comfort our son. | 而不是纠结于谁来安抚我们的儿子 |
[29:15] | So where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[29:17] | One place in Storybrooke the shadow can never get to– | 童话镇上 影子唯一去不了的地方 |
[29:21] | the place where I keep my magic. | 我放置魔法的地方 |
[29:41] | Promise you won’t touch anything? | 保证你什么都不要碰哦 |
[29:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:01] | I won’t leave you! | 我不会丢下你的 |
[30:04] | And I won’t let her scare me away either. | 我也不会让她吓走我 |
[30:08] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 你可得加把劲了 |
[30:11] | No. | 不 |
[30:15] | Enjoying your honeymoon? | 蜜月开心吗 |
[30:21] | Well, I don’t remember inviting you. | 我可没邀请你 |
[30:23] | What’s the matter, Snow? | 有什么关系呢 白雪 |
[30:25] | Cranky because your prince is now a statue? | 你在为王子变成雕塑而发脾气吗 |
[30:29] | I can barely tell the difference. | 我都看不出有什么区别 |
[30:31] | You’re really enjoying this. | 你乐坏了吧 |
[30:33] | Immensely. | 那是当然 |
[30:34] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[30:36] | No, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[30:37] | It’s yours. | 是你的错 |
[30:39] | Oh, and I have to thank you, | 我得谢谢你 |
[30:40] | because you saved me so much trouble. | 你真是替我省事了 |
[30:42] | I didn’t realize I could just sit back, | 我都没意识到我可以袖手旁观 |
[30:45] | and let you destroy your own happiness. | 让你毁掉你自己的幸福 |
[30:51] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[30:53] | I did this. | 是我 |
[30:56] | I defeated myself. | 我打败了自己 |
[31:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:18] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[31:31] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[31:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:42] | Now I know what Frederick felt like. | 我现在知道弗雷德里克的感受了 |
[31:45] | I thought I’d lost you forever. | 我以为永远失去了你 |
[31:46] | How did you do it? How did you… | 你怎么做到的 你怎么… |
[31:48] | defeat her? | 打败她的 |
[31:50] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[31:51] | I let her defeat herself. | 我让她打败了自己 |
[31:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:56] | I was so focused on finding a way to beat Regina, | 我太执着于想办法打败瑞金娜 |
[31:58] | that I almost lost the thing I could never live without– | 差点失去了生命中最不可或缺的 |
[32:01] | You. | 你 |
[32:02] | You damn well almost did. | 你的确差点失去 |
[32:04] | Almost. | 差点 |
[32:06] | How can I ever make it up to you? | 我要怎么补偿你呢 |
[32:08] | Well, now that you mention it… | 既然你提到了 |
[32:11] | I’ve got a few ideas. | 我有些好主意 |
[32:22] | No, I’m afraid, we’re closed. | 不 很抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[32:23] | Whatever crisis you’re dealing with, | 不管你们遇到什么危机 |
[32:24] | I’m done for the day. | 我今天都不想处理了 |
[32:26] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[32:27] | Pandora’s box– give it to me. | 潘多拉之盒 给我 |
[32:28] | And why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[32:30] | We need to open it. | 我们得打开它 |
[32:31] | And let Pan escape? What are you, crazy? | 让潘逃脱出来吗 你们疯了吗 |
[32:33] | Somehow he’s controlling the shadow from inside the box. | 他不知怎么在盒子里操控着影子 |
[32:35] | Henry’s life is in danger. | 亨利性命堪忧 |
[32:36] | And you think letting Pan out will change that? | 你们觉得放潘出来就好了吗 |
[32:38] | Yes, because we can stop him, finally and forever. | 是的 因为我们要永远地阻止他 |
[32:42] | All due respect, Miss Swan, | 恕我直言 斯旺女士 |
[32:43] | we barely succeeded in apprehending him the first time. | 我们第一次抓到他都很勉强 |
[32:46] | If I’ve learned one thing, it’s not to tempt fate. | 如果说我学到了什么 就是不要冒险 |
[32:49] | I am not looking to apprehend him. | 我不是想抓他 |
[32:51] | Wouldn’t you rather be sure that he’s gone? | 你不想永远摆脱他吗 |
[32:54] | Well, what do you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[33:16] | There’s no magic beyond the town line. | 镇界线那边没有魔法 |
[33:18] | If we release Pan outside Storybrooke, | 如果我们把潘释放在童话镇外 |
[33:21] | he’ll be powerless to fight back. | 他就没有能力反击了 |
[33:24] | I’m doing this. | 我来吧 |
[33:25] | I can cross the line and retain my memories. | 我可以跨过界线而不丧失记忆 |
[33:27] | It’s not about that. There’s no magic over there. | 不是为那个 那边没有魔法 |
[33:29] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[33:30] | the real world is my expertise. | 现实世界是我的专长 |
[33:37] | I’m gonna deal with Pan on my terms. | 我要用我的办法对付潘 |
[33:39] | He is my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[33:40] | My hunch. | 我的直觉 |
[33:42] | If I fail, you’re more than welcome to pick up the pieces. | 如果我失败了 非常欢迎你来收拾残局 |
[33:44] | Emma, be careful. | 艾玛 小心点 |
[34:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:16] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | What are you waiting for? Shoot him. | 你还等什么 开枪啊 |
[34:18] | Don’t! Please. | 不要 求你 |
[34:20] | I’m Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[34:21] | Pan, he–he switched our bodies. | 潘 他调换了我们的身体 |
[34:22] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[34:23] | Don’t listen to him. This is one of his tricks. | 别听他的 这不过是他的把戏 |
[34:25] | No, it’s not! | 不 不是的 |
[34:27] | He did it right before mr. Gold captured me in the box. | 他在戈登先生把我关进盒子前调换了 |
[34:29] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[34:30] | Don’t come any closer. | 别靠近 |
[34:31] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[34:33] | Maybe he’s telling the truth. | 也许他说的是事实 |
[34:34] | Maybe that’s why I can’t shake this feeling | 也许这就是为什么我一直感觉 |
[34:36] | something’s off about henry. | 亨利有点不对劲 |
[34:37] | Maybe that’s what he wants you to believe. | 也许那是他希望你相信的 |
[34:38] | If he steps over this line, we’re all dead. | 如果他跨过这条线 我们就都死定了 |
[34:40] | All right, if you are really Henry, prove it. | 好吧 如果你真是亨利 证明一下 |
[34:43] | Tell me something only Henry would know. | 告诉我一些只有亨利知道的事 |
[34:45] | I-I got trapped in the mines. | 我被困在矿场 |
[34:47] | I tried blowing up the well. | 试图炸掉井 |
[34:48] | I like hot cocoa with cinnamon. | 我喜欢加肉桂的热可可 |
[34:49] | This proves nothing. | 这不能证明什么 |
[34:51] | He’s right, Emma. | 他说得对 艾玛 |
[34:52] | Henry could’ve told Pan all of this in Neverland. | 亨利可能在梦幻岛告诉了潘这一切 |
[34:55] | Pan might know facts, | 潘或许知道些事件 |
[34:56] | but life is made up of more than that. | 但是生活并不只有那些 |
[34:58] | There are moments. He can’t possibly know all of them. | 生活中有些重要时刻 他不可能都知道 |
[35:00] | The first time you and I connected. | 我们第一次建立感情 |
[35:02] | You remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[35:04] | Not met but connected. | 不是遇见 是产生感情 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[35:08] | – Where was it? – In my castle, | -是在哪 -在我的城堡 |
[35:11] | right after you came to Storybrooke. | 就在你刚到童话镇之后 |
[35:12] | And what did you tell me? | 你跟我说了什么 |
[35:13] | That I knew why you gave me up. | 我知道你为什么送我走 |
[35:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:16] | Because you wanted to give me my best chance. | 因为你希望我能过上好日子 |
[35:23] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[35:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:26] | It is Henry. | 他是亨利 |
[35:32] | Promise you’re not gonna incinerate us | 你保证我们跨过镇界线后 |
[35:33] | when we step over the line? | 不会把我们烧死 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry I doubted you, Henry. | 抱歉 我怀疑了你 亨利 |
[35:53] | And I’m sorry I put you in this box in the first place. | 抱歉我把你关进了这个盒子里 |
[35:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:57] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 换了我也会这么做的 |
[35:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:03] | If he’s all the way out here, | 如果亨利在这儿 |
[36:06] | where’s Pan? | 那潘在哪 |
[36:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:23] | I was just thinking how lucky I am, | 我只是在想我是多么幸运 |
[36:25] | to have you protecting me here. | 有你能保护我 |
[36:28] | Oh, Henry. | 亨利 |
[36:31] | When all this is over, | 等一切都结束了 |
[36:33] | I promise, I’m finally going to be | 我保证我会成为 |
[36:36] | the mother you always wanted me to be. | 你一直想要的妈妈 |
[36:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:54] | That’s why this was so easy. | 所以一切手到擒来 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry we didn’t find a way to defeat Regina. | 很遗憾我们没找到打败瑞金娜的办法 |
[37:08] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:09] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[37:10] | I know how much you needed this, | 我知道你很需要它 |
[37:13] | even if you didn’t know why. | 即使你不知道原因 |
[37:15] | I did. | 我知道 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | When you asked me why I wanted to turn her to stone, | 你问我为什么想把她变成石像时 |
[37:21] | I said I didn’t know why. | 我说我不知道原因 |
[37:24] | But I did. | 其实我知道 |
[37:26] | I was just afraid of admitting it. | 我只是害怕承认罢了 |
[37:28] | Admitting what? | 承认什么 |
[37:30] | I wanna start a family. | 我想建立个家 |
[37:33] | So do I. Wait wh…why is that to be feared? | 我也是 这有什么好怕的 |
[37:37] | Because I couldn’t imagine bringing a child | 因为我不敢想象把孩子带到 |
[37:38] | into a world where Regina’s always a threat. | 有瑞金娜这个威胁的世界上来 |
[37:42] | That’s why I was so obsessed with defeating her. | 所以我才那么想打败她 |
[37:45] | How could I bring something good into a world, | 我怎么能把美好的事物 |
[37:47] | where there was always something bad out there? | 带到有邪恶的世界来 |
[37:50] | Well, then we’ll find another way to stop her. | 那我们想别的办法阻止她 |
[37:52] | No, that’s not the point. | 不 这不是重点 |
[37:53] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:56] | Losing you made me see that. | 失去你让我明白了过来 |
[37:58] | We can’t wait anymore. | 我们不能再等了 |
[38:00] | We have to start our family now. | 我们现在就要建立一个家 |
[38:03] | I don’t follow. | 我没明白 |
[38:04] | Regina? Regina will always be a problem. | 瑞金娜 她永远都是问题 |
[38:06] | If not her, there will be someone or something else. | 即使不是她 也肯定会有别的什么 |
[38:09] | There will always be something else. | 总会有的 |
[38:11] | We can’t let it define us. | 我们不能被束缚 |
[38:14] | We have to find the good moments | 我们要在不幸中 |
[38:15] | in between all of the bad ones. | 找到美好的时刻 |
[38:18] | What better way to make a good moment than with a child? | 而有什么比生个孩子更美好的呢 |
[38:32] | Then a child we shall have. | 那我们就生一个 |
[38:37] | You’ve reached the voicemail box of… | 这里是留言箱… |
[38:37] | Regina’s still not answering. | 瑞金娜还是不接 |
[38:40] | When we find Pan? Remember, he’s still in my body. | 找到潘时 别忘了他还在我身体里 |
[38:43] | So if you have to throw a fireball or something, | 所以你要扔火球什么的 |
[38:46] | at least avoid the face. | 至少别往脸上扔 |
[38:48] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[38:52] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[38:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:58] | Did you find the shadow? | 找到影子了吗 |
[38:59] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[39:00] | But we’ll be ready for him when we do. | 但我们会准备好的 |
[39:02] | It’s Pan we should be concerned about now. | 我们现在该担心的是潘 |
[39:05] | Why are we still up here? | 还站在这儿干什么 |
[39:07] | It’s locked up tight. | 门被锁死了 |
[39:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:19] | I told you. | 我说吧 |
[39:20] | Fair enough. This is gonna take some time. | 好吧 这得花点时间 |
[39:35] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[39:36] | You know, everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:38] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会 |
[39:39] | Even if Pan’s down there, I can’t use my gun. | 即使潘在下面 我也不能用枪 |
[39:41] | – He’s in Henry’s body. – And we’ll get him out. | -他在亨利身体里 -我们会把他拽出来 |
[39:43] | We’ll save him. | 救回亨利 |
[39:43] | – Will we? – Yes. | -会吗 -会的 |
[39:46] | And because of you. You were right about Pan. | 多亏了你 潘的事你说对了 |
[39:48] | Just like your mother was about Regina all those years ago. | 就像多年前 瑞金娜的事 你妈妈是对的 |
[39:50] | We’ll stop him. | 我们会阻止他 |
[39:51] | – And then you can… – Live my moments | -然后… -享受美好时刻 |
[39:52] | even though, there’s still terrible things out there? | 尽管还有威胁存在吗 |
[39:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:56] | You’re great parents, but you’re wrong. | 你们是很棒的父母 但你们错了 |
[39:59] | I’m…the savior. | 我是救世主 |
[40:01] | I don’t have the luxury of having moments. | 我没时间享受生活 |
[40:03] | It’s just not my life. | 那不是我的生活 |
[40:05] | Every time I think I’m gonna sit back and enjoy myself, I can’t. | 每次我想放松一下 都不行 |
[40:10] | Because it’s never gonna stop. | 因为这永远不会结束 |
[40:12] | I used to think the same way. | 我原来也这么想 |
[40:15] | It’s different. My magic has a price. | 这不同 我的魔法要付出代价 |
[40:18] | The price of being the savior is… | 做救世主的代价是… |
[40:23] | I don’t get a day off. | 永远不能休息 |
[40:31] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[40:38] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[40:42] | Pan’s gone. | 潘走了 |
[40:44] | We’re clear down here! | 下面安全 |
[40:58] | What? | 怎么… |
[41:01] | – What happened? – It’s Henry. | -怎么回事 -是亨利 |
[41:02] | Somehow, Pan switched bodies with him. | 潘不知怎么跟亨利交换了身体 |
[41:06] | And I fell for it. | 我还上当了 |
[41:07] | We all did. | 我们都上当了 |
[41:08] | Oh, I wanted to believe what he was saying so badly, | 我太想相信他说的话 |
[41:10] | I missed all the signs. I just…wanted to believe | 完全没注意到那些迹象 我只是想相信 |
[41:13] | that he still needed me to be his mother. | 他还想让我做他妈妈 |
[41:15] | I still do. | 我当然想 |
[41:20] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[41:29] | So what exactly did Pan come down here to get? | 潘到这儿来找什么的 |
[41:34] | what? | 怎么了 |
[41:36] | Please tell me you didn’t keep it down here. | 求你告诉我你没把它放这儿 |
[41:39] | Where else would I keep it? | 那我能放哪 |
[41:43] | What is it? What did Pan take? | 是什么 潘拿了什么 |
[41:46] | – A curse? – No, Felix. | -一个诅咒吗 -不 菲力克斯 |
[41:48] | The curse. | 是那个诅咒 |
[41:50] | The curse that tore everyone from the enchanted forest, | 那个把所有人从魔法森林 |
[41:53] | and dropped them here. | 拽到这里来的诅咒 |
[41:54] | You broke me out of jail | 你把我从牢里救出来 |
[41:56] | to tell me how everyone got to this town? | 就为了告诉我他们是怎么来这儿的吗 |
[41:59] | I broke you out of jail because this spell | 我把你救出来 是因为这诅咒 |
[42:02] | is gonna give us everything we’ve always wanted. | 能让我们得到我们一直想要的 |
[42:04] | Why would Pan even want the curse? | 潘要那个诅咒做什么 |
[42:07] | I already cast it. | 我已经施过咒了 |
[42:08] | And I broke it. | 而我打破它了 |
[42:09] | Well, that doesn’t mean he can’t cast it again. | 这不代表他不能再次施咒 |
[42:11] | And this time, without your parents’ true love woven in, | 而这次没有你父母的真爱搅局 |
[42:14] | even you would be powerless to break it. | 连你都没办法打破它 |
[42:16] | I don’t understand. We’re already in this land. | 我不懂 我们已经在童话镇了 |
[42:18] | What exactly would casting the curse in Storybrooke do now? | 在这儿施咒会有什么后果 |
[42:22] | Everyone will forget who they are, | 大家会忘记自己是谁 |
[42:24] | time will stand still, | 时间会停滞 |
[42:26] | and, Felix… | 然后 菲利克斯… |
[42:28] | we will be in charge. | 我们将掌控一切 |
[42:31] | Of this whole place. | 这整片地方吗 |
[42:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:34] | And when we’re done with it, | 等一切完成后 |
[42:36] | it’s going to be the new Neverland. | 这里就是新的梦幻岛 |