| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:43] | This — this is impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [00:50] | This shouldn’t be here. | 这东西不该在这里 | 
| [01:01] | This is all wrong. | 这一切都不对 | 
| [01:03] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [01:06] | A full-grown princess still living in her nursery? | 一个长大成人的公主还住在育儿室 | 
| [01:08] | I don’t even have a proper vanity. | 我都没这份虚荣心 | 
| [01:11] | Emma, what — | 艾玛 你 | 
| [01:13] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 | 
| [01:16] | I was looking for a place to practice. | 我在找个地方练习 | 
| [01:18] | I’m a little nervous about tonight. | 我对今晚有些紧张 | 
| [01:20] | Tonight? What’s tonight? | 今晚 今晚有什么事 | 
| [01:22] | The ball. | 舞会啊 | 
| [01:24] | You know I’ve never been to one before. | 你知道我从没参加过 | 
| [01:27] | I don’t even know how to dance. | 我都不会跳舞 | 
| [01:30] | Teach me. | 教我吧 | 
| [01:44] | You’re a natural, just like your mother. | 你有天赋 跟你妈一个样 | 
| [01:48] | And you are the best teacher… | 你是一个女儿能找到的 | 
| [01:51] | a daughter could hope for. | 最棒的老师 | 
| [01:57] | Oh, Emma, this is everything I ever hoped for you. | 艾玛 这就是我希望你得到的一切 | 
| [02:01] | Me, too. It’s a shame I never got it. | 我也是 真可惜 我没能得到 | 
| [02:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [02:07] | I’m not really here. | 我并不是真的在这里 | 
| [02:10] | I was never here. | 我从未来过这儿 | 
| [02:11] | I should be, but I’m not, all for one reason… | 我该在的 但不在 都只因为… | 
| [02:18] | …you failed me. | 你辜负了我 | 
| [02:36] | Goodbye, daddy! | 再见 爸爸 | 
| [02:38] | Emma, I’m sorry! I’ll save you! | 艾玛 很抱歉 我会救你的 | 
| [02:39] | No! You can’t save me! You failed me! | 不 你没法救我 你辜负了我 | 
| [02:42] | – There’s nothing you can do! – No, Emma! | -你无能为力 -不 艾玛 | 
| [02:45] | Don’t fail the next one. | 不要辜负下个孩子 | 
| [02:49] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [02:52] | Don’t fail the next one… | 不要辜负下个孩子 | 
| [02:53] | Don’t fail the next one… | 不要辜负下个孩子 | 
| [03:04] | Snow? | 白雪 | 
| [03:05] | Look who’s awake. | 瞧瞧谁醒了 | 
| [03:14] | Come look at this view, Charming. | 来看看这景色吧 王子 | 
| [03:16] | I’d forgotten how beautiful it was here. | 我都忘了这里有多美 | 
| [03:20] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 你心情很好啊 | 
| [03:25] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [03:29] | I have some pretty wonderful news. | 我有个很棒的消息 | 
| [03:34] | We’re pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [03:37] | You are? | 是吗 | 
| [03:39] | – Are you not happy? – No. No, I’m not. | -你不高兴吗 -我不高兴 | 
| [03:45] | I am thrilled. | 我激动死了 | 
| [04:08] | So now that we know who we’re dealing with, | 我们知道了要对付的是谁 | 
| [04:09] | how do we find this wicked witch? | 但怎么找到这个邪恶女巫呢 | 
| [04:11] | Might I suggest we start by asking if anyone’s seen a woman | 我建议先问问大家有没有看见 | 
| [04:13] | with green skin running around? | 附近有个绿皮肤的女人 | 
| [04:15] | We’re cursed in Storybrooke. | 我们被诅咒到童话镇来了 | 
| [04:17] | She’ll look like any one of us. | 她看起来会和我们一样 | 
| [04:18] | Then we start somewhere we know she’s been — | 那就从我们知道她去过的地方开始 | 
| [04:20] | Regina’s office. | 瑞金娜的办公室 | 
| [04:21] | I went over it with a fine-toothed comb. | 我仔细检查过一遍了 | 
| [04:23] | She left no trace. | 她没有留下痕迹 | 
| [04:24] | But you were combing for magic. | 但你检查的是魔法痕迹 | 
| [04:25] | Maybe there’s physical evidence that you missed. | 说不定漏过了实物证据 | 
| [04:26] | Good idea. We’ll track her. | 好主意 我们来追踪她 | 
| [04:28] | If you want to waste your time playing Nancy Drew, be my guest. | 如果你们想浪费时间玩侦探 那随便你们 | 
| [04:31] | But we can’t let Henry wander around alone | 但考虑到那女巫和她的飞猴 | 
| [04:34] | with that witch and her flying monkeys out there. | 我们不能让亨利独自到处乱跑 | 
| [04:37] | Well, especially since | 特别是 | 
| [04:38] | one of those flying monkeys could turn out to be his father. | 有只飞猴可能是他爸爸 | 
| [04:41] | Still no sign of Neal? | 还没尼尔的消息吗 | 
| [04:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [04:44] | Point being, someone needs to protect Henry. | 重点是 得有人来保护亨利 | 
| [04:48] | He doesn’t even know what’s going on. | 他都不知道发生了什么事 | 
| [04:49] | I’m guessing you’re volunteering? | 我猜你要自告奋勇吗 | 
| [04:51] | If you find anything, call me. | 如果你有所发现 给我打电话 | 
| [04:52] | Just remember, | 记住 | 
| [04:53] | he thinks we’re here because I’m on a case. | 他以为我们是来办案的 | 
| [04:55] | Well, look who’s gotten good at lying. | 看看谁变得擅长说谎了 | 
| [04:57] | And just don’t let anyone slip up. | 别让别人说漏嘴 | 
| [04:59] | As — as far as Henry knows, | 亨利只知道 | 
| [05:01] | you’re just Madam Mayor, and that’s it. | 你是镇长女士 仅此而已 | 
| [05:02] | I’m well aware of how Henry sees me. | 我很清楚亨利是怎么看我的 | 
| [05:08] | Time’s wasting. | 我们在浪费时间 | 
| [05:10] | There’s something wicked in your town. | 你的镇上有邪恶的家伙 | 
| [05:11] | What do you say we go find it? | 我们去把她找出来如何 | 
| [05:28] | Enjoying your little toy? | 你的小玩具好玩吗 | 
| [05:30] | The spinning cleans the mind, soothes the soul. | 纺纱洗涤心灵 抚慰灵魂 | 
| [05:33] | It cleans the mind, it soothes the soul. | 洗涤心灵 抚慰灵魂 | 
| [05:34] | Cleans the mind, soothes the soul. | 洗涤心灵 抚慰灵魂 | 
| [05:38] | You look as awful as you sound. | 你样子跟声音一样糟 | 
| [05:44] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:45] | You’re not enjoying your cage, hmm? | 不喜欢你的笼子吗 | 
| [05:49] | Not appreciating your jailer? | 不喜欢你的狱卒 | 
| [05:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [05:54] | You look like you want to hurt me. | 你看上去像是想伤害我 | 
| [05:56] | Go on, then. | 那就来吧 | 
| [05:58] | Give it a go. | 试一试吧 | 
| [06:00] | I’d love to see you try, | 你倒是试试啊 | 
| [06:01] | especially when we both know that you can’t, | 而且我们都知道你做不到 | 
| [06:03] | not when I have this. | 只要我手里有这个 | 
| [06:05] | You’re a slave to it. And to me. | 你是它的奴隶 也是我的奴隶 | 
| [06:09] | Frustration can be so intoxicating… | 沮丧是如此令人陶醉 | 
| [06:13] | on others. | 当然是别人的沮丧 | 
| [06:14] | The only one that can do the hurting here is me. | 这里能伤害人的只有我 | 
| [06:17] | So why don’t you be a good boy and sit back down? | 所以你还是乖乖地坐回去吧 | 
| [06:28] | Well? | 那么 | 
| [06:30] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么呢 | 
| [06:32] | Don’t let me stop you. | 别为我停下啊 | 
| [06:38] | All the voices in my head… | 我脑中的所有声音 | 
| [06:41] | will be quiet when I’m… …dead. | 在我死后 都会安静下来 | 
| [06:49] | I’m not here to kill you, Rumple. | 我不是来杀你的 朗普 | 
| [06:51] | But you really need to keep up appearances. | 但你真的需要整理一下仪表了 | 
| [06:55] | Appearances? Appearances? For what? For why? | 仪表 仪表 为什么 为什么 | 
| [06:58] | Let me spin… | 让我纺纱… | 
| [07:00] | Spin the madness away. | 把疯狂纺走 | 
| [07:03] | Spin away the madness… | 把疯狂纺走 | 
| [07:05] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:08] | I think the spinning is bringing the madness. | 我觉得正是纺纱让你疯狂 | 
| [07:12] | Here. Come closer. | 过来 靠近点 | 
| [07:15] | Now, hold still… | 好了 不要动 | 
| [07:19] | unless you want me to nick that pretty face. | 除非你想让我划破那张漂亮的脸蛋 | 
| [07:25] | You’re probably wondering how I know how to do this. | 你或许在想我怎么会做这个 | 
| [07:30] | Did I ever tell you about my father? | 我跟你说起过我父亲吗 | 
| [07:33] | His hands used to shake from drink or… | 以前他的手总是抖 是因为喝酒… | 
| [07:37] | worse. | 或更糟的事 | 
| [07:39] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 | 
| [07:40] | He didn’t tell me. | 他也不告诉我 | 
| [07:42] | But he couldn’t abide going a day without a shave, so… | 但他一天不刮胡子就受不了 所以… | 
| [07:47] | I had to learn how to shave him. | 我不得不学着替他刮 | 
| [07:50] | He used to say that no matter what we were feeling on the inside, | 他总是说 不管我们内心是什么感觉 | 
| [07:55] | we had to put on our best face. | 都得装出最佳状态 | 
| [07:59] | In our land, | 在我们的世界里 | 
| [08:00] | you and I never had that choice, did we? | 你和我一直没机会装 是不是 | 
| [08:04] | No matter what we did, | 不管我们做什么 | 
| [08:07] | our outsides showed exactly what was rotting on the inside. | 我们的外表都把我们内心的腐烂显露无遗 | 
| [08:15] | But… | 但是… | 
| [08:18] | we’re in a new land now, aren’t we? | 我们现在在一个新的世界 不是吗 | 
| [08:21] | A land filled with opportunity, | 一个充满机会的世界 | 
| [08:25] | not the least of which is to look our best. | 最重要的就是展现最佳的样子 | 
| [08:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 | 
| [08:36] | Did that sting? | 疼吗 | 
| [08:41] | There. | 好了 | 
| [08:43] | Handsome as ever. | 一如既往的帅 | 
| [08:46] | Appearances. | 仪表 | 
| [08:48] | You don’t care about appearances. | 你才不在乎仪表 | 
| [08:51] | If you cared about appearances, you’d change my shirt. | 如果你在乎仪表 就会给我换衣服 | 
| [08:56] | Just exactly what is it you want? | 你到底想要什么 | 
| [08:58] | What I’m after, Rumple… | 我想要的 朗普 | 
| [09:01] | is something you’ve spent a lifetime seeking… | 是你一生都在追求的东西 | 
| [09:05] | something that goes against your very nature… | 是违背你本性的东西 | 
| [09:08] | something that I can’t afford to wait that long for. | 是我等不了那么久的东西 | 
| [09:19] | Luckily, I won’t have to. | 很幸运 我不用等那么久 | 
| [09:30] | Uh, hi. | 你好 | 
| [09:31] | Can I, uh… can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 | 
| [09:34] | Oh, you must be Mrs. Gold. | 你一定是戈登太太了 | 
| [09:37] | No, I’m, uh… I’m…not. | 不 我不是 | 
| [09:40] | Is Mr. Gold around? | 戈登先生在吗 | 
| [09:41] | Uh, he — no, he isn’t. | 不 他不在 | 
| [09:45] | He… | 他… | 
| [09:48] | he died. | 他死了 | 
| [09:49] | Oh, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了他 | 
| [09:52] | Oh. Belle. | 我是贝儿 | 
| [09:54] | Belle. | 贝儿 | 
| [09:55] | That’s such a pretty name. | 真是个美丽的名字 | 
| [09:58] | Look, I’m… | 是这样 我… | 
| [10:00] | I’m so sorry to bother you, | 不好意思打扰你 | 
| [10:01] | but I was hoping to buy a baby gift | 但我想给宝宝买个礼物 | 
| [10:04] | for a lovely woman I met at Granny’s diner. | 送给一位我在外婆家遇到的女士 | 
| [10:07] | Maybe you know her. She goes by Mary Margaret here. | 也许你认识她 她在这里叫玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [10:10] | See, I’m helping her with her pregnancy, and… | 我要在她怀孕期间照顾她 | 
| [10:13] | today’s my first day on the job. | 今天是我第一天开始工作 | 
| [10:15] | You know, curse or no curse, | 不管有没有诅咒 | 
| [10:18] | a girl’s got to work. | 我总得工作 | 
| [10:21] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [10:22] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 | 
| [10:24] | I think I may have just the thing. | 我想我也许有正合适的礼物 | 
| [10:27] | Bless you. | 非常感谢你 | 
| [10:28] | Just a second. | 等一下 | 
| [11:26] | I think I have a partial footprint. | 我好像找到了不完整的脚印 | 
| [11:29] | You guys see anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 | 
| [11:29] | Other than an austere sense of design, nothing. | 除了简朴的装潢之外 一无所获 | 
| [11:33] | Is that blood? | 是血迹吗 | 
| [11:39] | It’s berry. | 是浆果 | 
| [11:41] | Like a fruit? | 水果吗 | 
| [11:42] | No, like holly berry. They grow on bushes. | 不是 冬青浆果 它们生长在灌木丛上 | 
| [11:46] | Are you some sort of botanist in this life, mate? | 你在这里变身为植物学家了吗 | 
| [11:49] | I worked in an animal shelter, | 我在动物收容所工作过 | 
| [11:50] | saw dogs track them all the time. | 常看到狗找这东西 | 
| [11:53] | The bushes grow in the woods. | 灌木长在森林里 | 
| [11:54] | – You know where? – Yeah. | -你知道在哪吗 -知道 | 
| [11:55] | In the northwest corner, not far from the Toll Bridge. | 在西北角 离收费桥不远 | 
| [12:04] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [12:06] | Uh, Mary Margaret needs me to come back to the loft. | 玛丽·玛格丽特要我回家一趟 | 
| [12:09] | We’re getting a midwife, | 我们要请助产士 | 
| [12:10] | and she wants to meet the both of us. | 她想见见我们俩 | 
| [12:12] | A bit demanding, isn’t she? | 要求挺多啊 | 
| [12:16] | I meant the midwife. | 我是指那个助产士 | 
| [12:19] | It’s fine. Go. | 没事的 去吧 | 
| [12:20] | No. W-we just got on track here. I mean — | 不 我们刚查到点线索 | 
| [12:22] | And I’ve got it covered. She needs you. | 我能搞定 她需要你 | 
| [12:26] | Just meet us when you get done. | 结束了再过来找我们 | 
| [12:33] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [12:52] | I used to keep a bottle hidden in my quiver. | 我以前会在我的箭鞘里藏瓶酒 | 
| [12:55] | I– | 我 | 
| [13:01] | Are those gold-tipped arrows? | 那是镶金箭吗 | 
| [13:03] | Payment for helping the Queen break into her castle. | 这是帮助王后潜入城堡的报酬 | 
| [13:06] | Never thought I’d be paid to break in somewhere. | 没想到我还能靠擅闯私宅拿钱 | 
| [13:09] | Just feels… wrong somehow. | 感觉…好不对劲 | 
| [13:12] | That’s very generous. The queen must like you. | 很慷慨啊 王后肯定很喜欢你 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, I simply think she wants me out of her castle | 我认为她只是想让我快点 | 
| [13:16] | as soon as possible, but, uh… | 离开她的城堡 可是 | 
| [13:18] | for now, it’s the best place for my boy. | 目前这儿对我儿子来说是最好的 | 
| [13:20] | With a witch on the loose, | 外面有个女巫 | 
| [13:21] | my first priority is keeping my family safe. | 对我最重要的是保证我家人的安全 | 
| [13:24] | I’m sure you understand that. | 这你肯定理解 | 
| [13:27] | I do. | 是啊 | 
| [13:31] | If you don’t mind me saying, you, uh, | 如果你不介意 | 
| [13:33] | look like a man who needs some sleep more than a drink. | 我觉得你更需要睡眠 而不是酒 | 
| [13:35] | Ah, I would if I could. | 睡得着才行啊 | 
| [13:38] | Yeah, I’ve been there. | 这我也有体会 | 
| [13:45] | Is there, uh… | 你是不是 | 
| [13:46] | anything you want to talk about or not talk about? | 有事想说 或者不想说 | 
| [13:50] | It’s just… | 我只是 | 
| [13:53] | I’ve always known everything would work out for the best. | 我一向知道一切都会皆大欢喜 | 
| [13:55] | When I was last in the Enchanted Forest, | 我离开魔法森林之前 | 
| [13:57] | I dueled a Black Knight to put my newborn | 曾击退了一个暗夜骑士 把我刚出生的女儿 | 
| [14:00] | in a magic wardrobe to flee a curse, | 放进一个魔法衣橱里 好避开一个诅咒 | 
| [14:02] | and never once did my confidence waver. | 而我的信心从未动摇过 | 
| [14:06] | Then what’s changed? | 那是什么变了呢 | 
| [14:07] | That’s just it. I don’t know. | 问题就在这儿 我也不知道 | 
| [14:10] | I just can’t seem to escape this feeling of… | 我似乎就是无法摆脱这种 | 
| [14:14] | dread. | 恐惧感 | 
| [14:16] | And I really need to be there for Snow right now, | 我现在应该陪在白雪身边 | 
| [14:19] | and I can’t be distracted by this… | 我不能被这种恐惧感搞得 | 
| [14:24] | this fear. | 心烦意乱 | 
| [14:26] | So don’t be. | 那就不要怕 | 
| [14:27] | Easier said than done. | 说得轻松 | 
| [14:30] | After my wife died, | 我妻子过世后 | 
| [14:33] | Friar Tuck told me of a root that, if digested, | 塔克修士告诉我有一种根 如果吃下去 | 
| [14:36] | would help one overcome any and all fears. | 就能帮助你战胜所有的恐惧 | 
| [14:42] | Where do I find it? | 在哪能找到 | 
| [14:43] | Well, it’s said to grow under the white moss | 据说此根生在白色苔藓下 | 
| [14:45] | at the edge of Sherwood Forest, just south of here. | 在舍伍德森林边境 这里的南边 | 
| [14:47] | White moss. Anything else? | 白色苔藓 还有别的特征吗 | 
| [14:48] | It has flecks of crystal within its flesh. | 果肉里嵌有晶体微粒 | 
| [14:51] | It looks like stars. | 像是星星 | 
| [14:53] | – Stars. – That’s why they call it night root. | -星星 -所以它被称为夜根 | 
| [14:56] | Did it help you? | 对你有用吗 | 
| [14:57] | I don’t really dabble in magic, not unless I have to. | 不是万不得已 我不会去碰魔法 | 
| [15:00] | Well, I may not have that luxury. | 我可能没法挑三拣四了 | 
| [15:02] | You should know they, uh… | 要知道 人们都说… | 
| [15:04] | say that that part of the forest is haunted. | 那片森林闹鬼 | 
| [15:07] | Haunted? | 闹鬼 | 
| [15:08] | You may need the night root to handle the fear | 也许你这段战胜恐惧的探险 | 
| [15:09] | of your journey to stop your fear. | 也用得上夜根呢 | 
| [15:11] | Perhaps the flask was the right idea. | 带瓶酒壮壮胆吧 | 
| [15:13] | I’m not afraid of a ghost story, | 鬼故事可吓不倒我 | 
| [15:16] | not when my family’s at stake. | 我家人的平安才是最重要的 | 
| [15:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:24] | No! He caught you in a net?! | 不是吧 他用一张网把你逮住了 | 
| [15:26] | Well, I had just robbed his carriage! | 我刚刚把他的马车洗劫一空 | 
| [15:29] | Oh, my — you two have got quite a love story. | 天啊 你们的爱情故事太惊天动地了 | 
| [15:33] | Well, speak of the handsome devil. | 这就是我那位英俊潇洒的丈夫 | 
| [15:35] | Zelena, this is David. | 塞琳娜 这是戴维 | 
| [15:36] | Mr. Nolan, it’s so lovely to meet you. | 诺兰先生 很高兴见到你 | 
| [15:40] | Okay, so… | 好了… | 
| [15:41] | I’m here. | 我来了 | 
| [15:43] | Shall we, uh, get this started? | 我们可以开始了吗 | 
| [15:45] | Oh. It sounds like you mean “Shall we get this finished?” | 听你的口气 像是想赶快了事呢 | 
| [15:48] | No, no! I am…here. | 不是的 我都来了 | 
| [15:51] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 | 
| [15:53] | Before you begin, I’m gonna get us a cup of tea. | 开始之前 我先去煮点茶吧 | 
| [15:55] | No, no, no. Let me make you some tea. | 不用 放着我来 | 
| [15:58] | After all, that’s what I’m here for — | 我来不就为了这个嘛 | 
| [16:00] | to make your life as easy as possible. | 让你们俩活得舒舒服服的 | 
| [16:07] | I mean, isn’t she wonderful? | 她多棒啊 | 
| [16:09] | Yeah, she seems perfect. | 是啊 很完美 | 
| [16:11] | But can we trust her? We don’t even know her. | 但她值得信任吗 我们根本不了解她 | 
| [16:13] | It’s entirely possible we were all friends in our missing year. | 很可能在遗忘的一年里 她是我们的朋友呢 | 
| [16:17] | And it’s possible we weren’t. | 也可能她不是 | 
| [16:20] | Look. I just wish we knew more about her. | 听着 我只是希望我们对她有更多了解 | 
| [16:23] | It’s not like we can ask for references from a missing year. | 过去一年的记忆都没了 我们又没处打听她去 | 
| [16:28] | She knew Johanna. | 她认识约翰娜 | 
| [16:31] | Your nanny growing up? | 你小时候的保姆吗 | 
| [16:32] | Yes! They were friends! | 是的 她们是朋友 | 
| [16:35] | Huh. Small world. | 世界真小 | 
| [16:38] | David… | 戴维 | 
| [16:41] | if any part of this feels wrong to you, | 如果你觉得有什么不对劲 | 
| [16:42] | to either one of us, | 或者我觉得有什么不好 | 
| [16:44] | we can always change our mind. | 我们可以改变心意 | 
| [16:45] | So let’s just hear her out, right? | 但我们先听她说完 好吗 | 
| [17:01] | Here we go. | 好了 | 
| [17:03] | I hope chamomile is okay. | 我甘菊茶可以吧 | 
| [17:06] | I’ve found it’s excellent for the nerves. | 对安抚心绪特别有效 | 
| [17:08] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [17:46] | Just like stars. | 像星星一样 | 
| [17:50] | Night root. | 夜根 | 
| [17:52] | Help! Please help me! | 救命啊 救救我 | 
| [18:05] | Up here! Please! | 我在上面 救救我 | 
| [19:24] | You’re… | 你是… | 
| [19:25] | you’re the first person I’ve seen in such a long time. | 你是我这么久以来见到的第一个人 | 
| [19:31] | How long have you been up here? | 你被关在这儿多久了 | 
| [19:33] | I’ve lost count of the years. | 我已经记不清了 | 
| [19:37] | Are you a prince? | 你是王子吗 | 
| [19:39] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:42] | You can call me David. | 你可以喊我戴维 | 
| [19:45] | A tiara. | 你戴了王冠 | 
| [19:47] | Are you a princess? | 你是公主吗 | 
| [19:48] | Yes. But you can call me Rapunzel. | 是的 我叫拉普兹尔 | 
| [19:56] | My parents are the king and queen of my realm. | 我的父母是我们国家的国王和王后 | 
| [19:58] | They’re great leaders, adored by our people. | 他们是伟大的领袖 备受人民爱戴 | 
| [20:01] | Why did you leave your kingdom? | 那你为什么要离开故土 | 
| [20:03] | For the same reason you did. | 和你一样 | 
| [20:06] | I saw what you were digging up. | 我看见你在挖东西了 | 
| [20:07] | You came for the night root? | 你也是为了夜根而来吗 | 
| [20:09] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [20:11] | When I got older, I knew. | 长大后 我明白了 | 
| [20:14] | I just knew I could never be a leader like my parents. | 我永远不可能成为我父母那样伟大的领袖 | 
| [20:17] | But at least I had my older brother. | 但好在我还有一个哥哥 | 
| [20:19] | He was next in line. | 他是王位的继承者 | 
| [20:22] | But then… something happened, | 但后来 出事了 | 
| [20:25] | something horrible. | 发生了可怕的事 | 
| [20:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [20:28] | It was a terrible, terrible accident. | 可怕的意外夺走了他的生命 | 
| [20:30] | And after his death, this… | 他死后 | 
| [20:32] | fear started to overwhelm me. | 恐惧便让我无法承受 | 
| [20:35] | When I closed my eyes… | 每当我闭上双眼 | 
| [20:37] | Then the nightmares would come. | 噩梦必然降临 | 
| [20:40] | They crippled my sleep. | 让我彻夜难眠 | 
| [20:41] | – Did you take the Night Root? – Yes. | -你吃了夜根 -是的 | 
| [20:44] | It didn’t work. | 但没用 | 
| [20:46] | Coming to get it was the greatest mistake of my life. | 来采夜根是我此生最大的错误 | 
| [20:50] | Then how are you still here? | 那你怎么还在这儿 | 
| [20:52] | Before I could return home, | 我还没来得及走 | 
| [20:54] | a witch appeared, her face hidden under her cloak. | 就碰上了一个女巫 她的脸藏在斗篷里 | 
| [20:58] | She attacked me, chased me into this tower. | 她袭击了我 把我追进了这座塔 | 
| [21:00] | Well, you don’t have to worry about her anymore. | 你不用再怕她了 | 
| [21:04] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我救你出去 | 
| [21:05] | You don’t understand. She won’t let me. | 你不懂 她不会让我走的 | 
| [21:07] | Whenever I try to leave, she — | 只要我试图逃跑 她就 | 
| [21:10] | Oh, no. | 完了 | 
| [21:23] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [21:34] | She must know you’re here. | 她肯定是知道你来了 | 
| [21:38] | Now, you’ve already gone through labor once, | 你们已经生过一个孩子了 | 
| [21:41] | so at least you know what to expect. | 所以至少知道生孩子是什么样 | 
| [21:42] | Oh, yes. We both do. | 没错 我们都知道 | 
| [21:44] | I don’t think that your hand has recovered from my squeezing it. | 你手被我捏伤的地方还没好吧 | 
| [21:46] | Well, it’s been almost 30 years. I’m sure it’ll heal. | 都快30年了 肯定会好的 | 
| [21:49] | Well, keep in mind | 记住 | 
| [21:50] | the second birth can progress much faster than the first. | 第二次生产会比第一次快很多 | 
| [21:52] | Well, that’s putting it mildly. | 确实如此 | 
| [21:54] | I seem to have gone from zero to due date | 我觉得才一眨眼的功夫 | 
| [21:56] | in the blink of an eye. | 就到了预产期了 | 
| [22:00] | How’s our father doing? | 爸爸准备的怎么样 | 
| [22:03] | Oh, me? I’m — I’m fine. I’m great. | 我吗 挺好的 很好 | 
| [22:07] | Well, Mary Margaret was telling me earlier | 玛丽·玛格丽特跟我讲了 | 
| [22:10] | about what happened in the first curse, and… | 第一次诅咒的事 | 
| [22:13] | losing your daughter is — | 失去女儿真是 | 
| [22:16] | it’s tragic. | 不幸啊 | 
| [22:18] | Look, I-I don’t mean to pry, | 我不是想乱打听 | 
| [22:19] | but she did express some anxiety about all of this. | 但她对这一切有些担心 | 
| [22:24] | You did? | 是吗 | 
| [22:27] | David, we’re missing a year of memories in the enchanted forest. | 戴维 我们失去了魔法森林里一年的记忆 | 
| [22:32] | We suddenly find ourselves in Storybrooke | 突然就回到了童话镇 | 
| [22:34] | about to have a baby? It’s… | 孩子就要出生 这有点 | 
| [22:36] | a bit disconcerting. | 让人不安 | 
| [22:37] | I think it’s best to just get these anxieties out in the open. | 我觉得心里不安还是说出来好 | 
| [22:41] | Feelings, especially those we keep bottled up, | 内心感受 尤其是被我们压抑的感受 | 
| [22:44] | can affect a pregnancy just as much as diet and exercise. | 对孕妇的影响跟饮食和锻炼一样大 | 
| [22:48] | Look, I suppose what I’m trying to say is that… | 我想说的是… | 
| [22:51] | if you’ve got any fears at all about any of this, | 如果你有任何担忧 | 
| [22:54] | it’s best to just get it out into the open. | 说出来比闷在心里好 | 
| [22:57] | I don’t. | 我不害怕 | 
| [22:58] | Whatever’s coming, we’ll get through it. | 不管未来如何 我们都能撑过去 | 
| [23:04] | Well, cheers to that, then. | 为无畏干杯吧 | 
| [23:14] | You are so lucky | 你真幸运 | 
| [23:15] | to have such a brave husband. | 有这样一位勇敢的丈夫 | 
| [23:18] | So fearless. | 如此无所畏惧 | 
| [23:20] | Speaking of which, Mary Margaret alluded | 对了 玛丽·玛格丽特之前提到 | 
| [23:23] | that we pulled you away from some important town business. | 我们耽误你处理小镇要务了 | 
| [23:26] | You know, I think we’ve done enough for today. | 今天就先说到这里吧 | 
| [23:27] | We should just let you get back to it. | 你也得回去工作了 | 
| [23:33] | It was wonderful to meet you, Mr. Nolan. | 很高兴见到你 诺兰先生 | 
| [23:34] | Uh, David. Nice to meet you, too, Zelena. | 叫我戴维就好 也很高兴见到你 塞琳娜 | 
| [23:37] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 我非常荣幸 | 
| [24:24] | The ice cream good? | 冰淇淋好吃吗 | 
| [24:25] | Delicious. | 好吃 | 
| [24:27] | My mom used to take me for gelato in Little Italy. | 我妈妈以前常带我去小意大利区吃冰淇淋 | 
| [24:31] | But this is just as good. | 不过这个一样好吃 | 
| [24:34] | Well, Storybrooke’s got its own charms, | 童话镇也有独特的魅力 | 
| [24:37] | though I know it must seem quaint compared to the big city. | 不过和大城市比起来这里一定显得很古怪 | 
| [24:41] | It’s nice, actually. | 这里其实挺好 | 
| [24:44] | New York’s great, but there’s so many people, | 纽约不坏 但人太多了 | 
| [24:46] | it can make you feel… | 有时让人觉得 | 
| [24:48] | Alone. | 孤独 | 
| [24:50] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [24:51] | Yeah. That’s the best part of a small town. | 这就是小镇最大的优点 | 
| [24:54] | Everybody knows everybody. It’s like… | 大家都认识 就像是 | 
| [24:59] | it’s like a big family. | 一个大家庭 | 
| [25:02] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 | 
| [25:05] | – Sure. – I don’t think it was just the case | -说吧 -我觉得我妈妈来童话镇 | 
| [25:07] | that brought my mom to Storybrooke. | 不光是为了办案 | 
| [25:09] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [25:12] | I think she wanted to get out of New York for a while. | 我觉得是她想离开纽约一段时间 | 
| [25:16] | W-why do you think that? | 为什么这么想 | 
| [25:19] | My mom’s boyfriend — his name was Walsh. | 我妈妈的男朋友叫沃什 | 
| [25:23] | He proposed to her. | 他向她求婚了 | 
| [25:27] | And two days later, she’s taking me out of school | 结果两天后 她就为了缅因州的一桩案子 | 
| [25:28] | for some job in Maine. | 带我离开学校 | 
| [25:30] | She wouldn’t take a job in Queens | 为了不耽误我的学业 | 
| [25:32] | if it meant I’d miss school. | 她连皇后区的工作都不接 | 
| [25:34] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事 | 
| [25:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [25:39] | But I doubt we’d be here if she said yes. | 但如果当初她答应了 我们也不会来这儿了 | 
| [25:42] | And how do you feel about it? | 那你是怎么想的呢 | 
| [25:45] | Did you like him, this… | 你喜欢他吗 这个 | 
| [25:48] | Walsh? | 沃什 | 
| [25:49] | I liked how happy he made her. | 我喜欢他能让她开心 | 
| [25:52] | Plus, it might be nice | 还有 假期里 | 
| [25:53] | having more than two place settings during the holidays. | 能多个人一起吃饭也挺好 | 
| [25:57] | I think one day, you’ll have more family | 我想有一天 你会有很多家人 | 
| [25:59] | than you’ll know what to do with. | 多到你都不知道怎么应付 | 
| [26:01] | You think so? | 是吗 | 
| [26:03] | I really do. | 是的 | 
| [26:10] | You’ll look for any excuse to use that thing, won’t you? | 你会利用一切借口用那玩意 是吗 | 
| [26:12] | At least we know we’re in the right place. What now? | 至少我们知道来对地方了 现在怎么办 | 
| [26:15] | Now, we start searching. | 现在 开始搜寻 | 
| [26:18] | You know something, Swan? | 你知道吗 斯旺 | 
| [26:19] | Whenever you’re around, I inevitably find myself | 只要有你在 我就会 | 
| [26:21] | trekking through some manner of woods or forest, | 在森林或树林里艰苦跋涉 | 
| [26:24] | courting danger. | 给自己找麻烦 | 
| [26:26] | Ah. Here, I thought you weren’t afraid of anything, | 我以为你什么都不怕呢 | 
| [26:27] | always looking for the next adventure. | 总在寻找新的冒险旅程 | 
| [26:29] | – Oh, is that what this is? – Isn’t it? | -这也算冒险吗 -不是吗 | 
| [26:31] | The hell were you doing for the last year alone on that ship? | 去年你在海盗船上都干了什么 | 
| [26:34] | I’m guessing it was one swashbuckling tale after another… | 肯定是一个又一个神气活现的故事 | 
| [26:38] | till you decided to come back and save me? | 直到你决定回来救我 | 
| [26:41] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [26:44] | You’re lying. | 撒谎 | 
| [26:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [26:47] | What happened back there? What aren’t you telling me? | 发生了什么 你还有什么没告诉我 | 
| [26:49] | Nothing. | 没了 | 
| [26:50] | It’s my tale, and I’m sticking to it. | 这就是我的故事 我不会改口 | 
| [26:51] | Still don’t believe you. | 还是不信你 | 
| [26:52] | Well, let’s leave it at that, | 我们不多说了 | 
| [26:53] | and you can just say thank you. | 你说句谢谢就行 | 
| [26:55] | For my memories? I already did. | 谢你帮我重拾记忆吗 我已经谢过了 | 
| [26:57] | Well, for saving you from a loveless marriage. | 谢谢我帮你避免了无爱的婚姻 | 
| [26:58] | Is that what you think you’re doing? | 你是这么想的吗 | 
| [27:01] | – He was a flying monkey. – I didn’t know that. | -他是飞猴 -我当时并不知道 | 
| [27:05] | Were you considering it — his proposal? | 你当时真在考虑他的求婚吗 | 
| [27:09] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 | 
| [27:10] | Humor me. | 迁就我一下 | 
| [27:11] | Yes, okay? | 是的 行了吗 | 
| [27:13] | I was in love, so of course I was considering it. | 我沉浸在爱河中 我当然在考虑 | 
| [27:15] | As usual, he wasn’t who he said he was, | 一如既往 他表里不一 | 
| [27:17] | and I got my heart broken. That enough humor for you? | 而我被伤了心 你听够了吗 | 
| [27:21] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m glad to hear that. | 别误会 但我很高兴听到那句话 | 
| [27:24] | You’re glad to hear I had my heart broken? | 你很高兴我被伤了心 | 
| [27:27] | If it can be broken… | 如果你的心会受伤 | 
| [27:30] | it means it still works. | 它就还是正常的 | 
| [27:55] | A farmhouse. | 农舍 | 
| [27:58] | You have to appreciate the irony. | 不得不说这很讽刺 | 
| [28:58] | You have reached Emma Swan of Big Apple Bail Bonds. | 这里是大苹果[纽约]保释金公司的艾玛·斯旺 | 
| [29:00] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会尽快给您回电 | 
| [29:02] | Emma, it’s David. | 艾玛 我是戴维 | 
| [29:04] | I’m at the trail head. | 我到路口了 | 
| [29:05] | And I think I found her — the wicked witch. | 我好像找到邪恶女巫了 | 
| [29:07] | I’m going after her. | 我去追踪她 | 
| [29:25] | I should never have called to you. I’m the one she wants! | 我不该向你求救 她想要的是我 | 
| [29:26] | If you leave now, maybe she’ll spare you! | 如果你现在离开 也许她会饶过你 | 
| [29:28] | No, that’s not the way this works. | 不 事情不该是这样 | 
| [29:29] | I’m getting you back to your family! | 我要送你回到家人身边 | 
| [29:31] | Please! she’ll kill you! | 求你了 她会杀了你的 | 
| [29:32] | You can’t save me. There’s nothing you can do. | 你救不了我 你帮不上忙 | 
| [29:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:39] | I can save you… and I will. | 我能救你 也会救你 | 
| [31:04] | There’s definitely someone living here. | 一定有人住在这里 | 
| [31:06] | Looks empty right now, though. | 不过现在看起来没人 | 
| [31:09] | Why are we whispering? | 我们为什么要压低声音 | 
| [31:11] | Because good hideouts always look empty. | 因为好的藏身处总是看起来像没人 | 
| [31:14] | Trust me. I spent a lot of time | 相信我 我经常 | 
| [31:16] | tracking down people who don’t want to be found. | 追踪不想被找到的人 | 
| [31:18] | I know about hiding out. | 我了解躲藏 | 
| [31:31] | Storm cellar. | 防风地窖 | 
| [31:47] | Whoa, wait, wait, wait. | 等下等下 | 
| [31:49] | It’s one thing walking around a deserted farmhouse. | 在废弃的农舍里四处走动是一回事 | 
| [31:52] | It’s quite another descending into a one-way cellar | 进入只有一个出入口的地窖 | 
| [31:54] | with no way out. | 就是另一回事了 | 
| [31:55] | Scared? | 害怕了吗 | 
| [31:58] | There’s a difference between fear and strategy. | 恐惧和策略是有区别的 | 
| [32:01] | We know she’s got flying monstrosities. | 她有会飞的怪物 | 
| [32:02] | Who knows what’s down there. | 谁知道这下边有什么 | 
| [32:04] | If this witch is as powerful as we think, | 如果这女巫真如我们想的那样强大 | 
| [32:06] | we could use some magical backup, | 我们还是叫来魔法援兵吧 | 
| [32:08] | unless you’ve been practicing in New York City. | 除非你在纽约时经常练习 | 
| [32:10] | Okay, I’ll call Regina, have her drop Henry at Granny’s. | 好吧 我让瑞金娜把亨利送去外婆家 | 
| [32:14] | I’d like to see those flying monstrosities | 我倒要看看那些会飞的怪物 | 
| [32:16] | try to get past her crossbow. | 要如何通过她的弩 | 
| [32:17] | And her lunch special. | 还有她的特色午餐 | 
| [32:19] | It’s David. | 是戴维 | 
| [32:20] | Emma, it’s David. I’m at the trail head. | 艾玛 我是戴维 我到路口了 | 
| [32:23] | I think I found her — the Wicked Witch. | 我好像找到邪恶女巫了 | 
| [32:25] | I’m going after her. | 我去追踪她 | 
| [33:07] | Hey! get away from her! | 别碰她 | 
| [33:10] | I am her. | 我就是她 | 
| [33:20] | What are you? | 你是什么怪物 | 
| [33:23] | I’m you. | 我就是你 | 
| [33:33] | Rapunzel, it’s not a witch. It’s you. | 拉普兹尔 那不是女巫 那是你 | 
| [33:37] | You said she appeared after you had the night root. | 你说你服下夜根后她就出现了 | 
| [33:39] | You thought it didn’t work, but it did. | 你以为没成功 其实成功了 | 
| [33:41] | The root allows you to overcome your fears by facing them. | 夜根让你面对你的恐惧 这样你才能战胜它 | 
| [33:45] | I can’t. Please help me. | 我不行 快帮帮我 | 
| [33:47] | She’s your fear! | 她是你内心的恐惧 | 
| [33:49] | Only you can defeat her! | 只有你才能战胜她 | 
| [33:52] | You can’t defeat me. | 你战胜不了我 | 
| [33:54] | I can smell your fear. It’s like a stench — | 我能闻到你的恐惧 像一股臭气 | 
| [33:57] | the stench of a scared shepherd boy | 那是一个从农场跑出来太远的 | 
| [33:59] | who strayed too far from his farm. | 惊恐的牧童发出的臭气 | 
| [34:01] | I’m not scared of anything. | 我无所畏惧 | 
| [34:09] | Ah, if that were true, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果真是如此 我就不会出现了 | 
| [34:21] | You have to face it, Rapunzel! you must! | 你必须面对它 拉普兹尔 必须面对 | 
| [34:23] | No. I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 | 
| [34:40] | Listen to me! | 听我说 | 
| [34:41] | Your fear was you could never be a leader | 你担心自己无法像父母那样 | 
| [34:43] | like your parents, like your brother! | 像哥哥那样 成为领袖 | 
| [34:47] | Own it, and you can do this. | 面对它 你一定能做到 | 
| [34:48] | No, I can’t! | 不 我做不到 | 
| [34:49] | Yes, you can. | 不 你能做到 | 
| [34:50] | Cut it away. Let it go! | 砍断它 别手软 | 
| [34:53] | If you do, you can finally have what you want. | 如果能做到 你的愿望就能实现 | 
| [34:55] | You can leave this tower! | 你就能离开这座塔 | 
| [34:56] | I don’t want to leave! | 我不想离开 | 
| [34:59] | I understand. Believe me, I do. | 我理解 我真的理解 | 
| [35:01] | To be frightened of an uncertain future. | 对未知未来充满恐惧 | 
| [35:04] | It may feel safe here, | 你或许觉得这里很安全 | 
| [35:06] | but if you don’t face that future, Rapunzel, | 但如果你不勇敢面对未来 拉普兹尔 | 
| [35:09] | You will die here, alone! | 你就会死在这里 孤独的死去 | 
| [35:12] | Is that what you want?! | 你想要这样吗 | 
| [35:14] | No. | 不想 | 
| [35:15] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道你该怎么做 | 
| [35:16] | Do it! | 快动手 | 
| [35:41] | I… | 我… | 
| [35:44] | did it! | 做到了 | 
| [35:53] | Don’t you see? Your fear makes you weak. | 看到了吧 你的恐惧使你软弱 | 
| [35:56] | No. I’m not afraid. | 不 我不害怕 | 
| [35:58] | Saying that doesn’t make it so. | 光嘴上说可没有用 | 
| [36:00] | I’ll die to protect my family. | 我死也要保护我的家人 | 
| [36:02] | That doesn’t make you fearless, | 那不代表你无所畏惧 | 
| [36:03] | even as the point is proven. | 即使你能证明这一点 | 
| [36:10] | Give in. It’s easier. | 投降吧 会轻松一些 | 
| [36:22] | I am afraid, | 我害怕 | 
| [36:24] | afraid… I won’t be a good father. | 我害怕自己不能成为一个好父亲 | 
| [36:28] | But I won’t let that stop me, not now! | 但这阻止不了我 现在不能 | 
| [37:04] | David, are you okay?! | 戴维 你没事吧 | 
| [37:08] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [37:10] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她 | 
| [37:11] | Then who was it? You look whiter than a fresh sail. | 那是谁 你的脸比新船帆还白 | 
| [37:14] | – Myself. – Come again? | -我自己 -什么 | 
| [37:17] | It’s the witch. She’s toying with us. | 是女巫 她在耍我们 | 
| [37:20] | Did you guys find where she might be hiding? | 你们找到她藏身的地方了吗 | 
| [37:22] | A farmhouse. And we think it’s hers. | 有个农舍 可能是她的 | 
| [37:25] | Then let’s end this. | 那我们就去做个了结 | 
| [37:27] | Let’s send that witch back to OZ. | 我们去把这女巫送回奥兹国 | 
| [37:53] | I was swimming in the river, | 我在河里游泳 | 
| [37:55] | where I shouldn’t have been, | 我本不该去的 | 
| [37:58] | where my parents had always warned us to avoid. | 我父母一直警告我们远离那里 | 
| [38:01] | And I got caught in the rapids. | 然后我被困在湍流里 | 
| [38:04] | My brother dove in after me. | 我哥哥去救我 | 
| [38:07] | He…he saved me. | 他救了我 | 
| [38:08] | But… | 但是… | 
| [38:11] | But couldn’t save himself. | 却没能救得了他自己 | 
| [38:13] | – I’m sorry. – The throne was his. | -我很遗憾 -王座是他的 | 
| [38:17] | I didn’t know if I could be queen. | 我不知道我能不能做女王 | 
| [38:19] | And if I didn’t know, how could my parents believe in me? | 如果自己都不知道 我父母又怎么能相信我 | 
| [38:22] | That’s who you are. | 你就是你 | 
| [38:25] | You can’t hide from it forever, or them. | 你不能永远逃避自己 或是他们 | 
| [38:28] | You really think they’ll forgive me. | 你真觉得他们会原谅我吗 | 
| [38:30] | You’re their child. | 你是他们的孩子 | 
| [38:33] | Of course they’ll forgive you. | 他们当然会原谅你 | 
| [38:42] | Mother? Father? | 母亲 父亲 | 
| [38:50] | My dear. Oh, my daughter. | 我亲爱的女儿啊 | 
| [38:56] | Are you going to tell me why you were out in the woods all night? | 你打算告诉我你怎么一整晚都待在森林里吗 | 
| [38:58] | I was there because… | 我去那儿是因为 | 
| [39:03] | …I was afraid. | 我害怕了 | 
| [39:07] | Afraid? | 害怕 | 
| [39:13] | – ‘Cause we lost Emma. – Twice. | -因为我们失去了艾玛 -两次了 | 
| [39:16] | Once as a baby, then again when we were… | 一次是她还在襁褓中时 然后是我们 | 
| [39:18] | forced to return to the enchanted forest without her. | 被迫离开她 独自回到魔法森林 | 
| [39:21] | – No, neither time was our fault. – I know. | -不 两次都不是我们的错 -我知道 | 
| [39:24] | But because we lost her, I was never her father. | 但因为我们失去了她 我从未做过她的父亲 | 
| [39:28] | You have been a great father. | 你一直是个伟大的父亲 | 
| [39:31] | To her now. But I didn’t raise her. | 现在来说是的 但我没有抚养她 | 
| [39:36] | And this child, this one — | 而这个孩子 这一个 | 
| [39:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:41] | I’ve never done this before, and I don’t know if I can. | 我没做过父亲 我不知道我能否做到 | 
| [39:46] | You don’t have to. | 你不必一个人担 | 
| [39:49] | We’re going to do this the way we do everything — | 我们要用应对其他事的办法应对这件事 | 
| [39:52] | Together. | 一起面对 | 
| [39:55] | Now, how did I forget that? | 我怎么会忘了这点呢 | 
| [39:59] | Now, come on. We have a nursery to build. | 走吧 我们还得建个育儿室呢 | 
| [40:12] | Any particular reason she would send a demon who looks like you? | 她为什么会派一个长得像你的恶魔呢 | 
| [40:14] | No idea. It was just there, | 不知道 它就突然出现 | 
| [40:15] | wearing my face, harping on my deepest fears. | 和我长得一样 喋喋不休地谈论我最深的恐惧 | 
| [40:19] | It knew your deepest fears? | 它知道你最深的恐惧吗 | 
| [40:21] | Yeah — things I never told anyone, | 是啊 我从没和别人 | 
| [40:22] | even Mary Margaret. | 甚至玛丽·玛格丽特讲过的事 | 
| [40:24] | It wasn’t until I admitted them that I was able to defeat it | 直到我承认后 我才得以用我的剑柄 | 
| [40:27] | by stabbing it with the hilt of my sword. | 刺中它 击败它 | 
| [40:29] | W-where is it — your sword? | 你的剑在哪呢 | 
| [40:31] | That’s the strange part. | 这就是奇怪之处 | 
| [40:33] | After I killed it, the hilt — it…disappeared. | 我杀掉它之后 剑柄 消失了 | 
| [40:36] | Well, what’s that mean, then? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [40:38] | When we face our deepest fears, | 我们面对我们最深的恐惧时 | 
| [40:39] | our true courage comes out. | 真正的勇气就会显现 | 
| [40:42] | When you used the hilt of your sword to vanquish your fears, | 你用剑柄击败了你的恐惧时 | 
| [40:45] | your courage transferred into it. | 你的勇气会注入进去 | 
| [40:48] | Then why’d it disappear? | 那它为什么消失了 | 
| [40:49] | It didn’t disappear. She took it. | 没有消失 是被她拿走了 | 
| [40:52] | Hang on. The wicked witch stole his courage? | 等下 邪恶女巫偷走了他的勇气 | 
| [40:55] | Well, a symbol of it, at least. | 至少是勇气的象征物 | 
| [40:58] | And symbols can be powerful totems. | 它可以成为强大的图腾 | 
| [41:08] | I’m so glad you came by. | 我真高兴你来了 | 
| [41:10] | Of course. I so loved getting to know you. | 不客气 我很乐意了解你 | 
| [41:14] | And please thank David again for meeting with me. | 替我再次谢谢戴维愿意见我 | 
| [41:17] | You know, I’d heard so many stories | 我听说了许多关于 | 
| [41:19] | about your courageous prince. I just… | 你那勇敢无畏的王子的故事 我只是 | 
| [41:22] | I just feel so lucky to have met you both. | 能遇到你们俩真是太幸运了 | 
| [41:24] | Oh, we’re the lucky ones. | 是我们走运 | 
| [41:26] | With this curse, I had no time to prepare for the baby, | 因为这个诅咒 我都没时间为宝宝做准备 | 
| [41:28] | and suddenly I feel like… I can stop panicking. | 突然之间我觉得 我不用慌张了 | 
| [41:32] | Of course you can. | 当然 | 
| [41:33] | There’s no reason to be scared. | 你完全不必害怕 | 
| [41:36] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我正是为此而来 | 
| [41:43] | That lock — it wasn’t busted before. | 那锁 之前是锁好的 | 
| [41:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [41:57] | So far, so good. | 到目前为止还好 | 
| [41:59] | Everyone, stay alert. Come on. | 大家保持警惕 来吧 | 
| [42:05] | There’s definitely dark magic here. | 这里绝对有黑魔法 | 
| [42:13] | Can you feel it? | 你们感觉到了吗 | 
| [42:15] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 | 
| [42:17] | Whatever I feel, it’s not good. | 不管我感觉到的是什么 反正不是好事 | 
| [42:21] | What would the wicked witch keep in a cage — monkeys? | 邪恶女巫用笼子关了什么 飞猴吗 | 
| [42:25] | No, not monkeys. | 不 不是猴子 | 
| [42:34] | Now, how many people do we know… | 我们认识几个人 | 
| [42:37] | who can spin straw into gold? | 能将稻草纺成金子 | 
| [42:39] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |