时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Who were you back in our land? – I was a midwife. | -你在我们那边是谁 -我是助产士 |
[00:06] | Maybe you could give me some advice. | 你能不能给我点建议 |
[00:07] | Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Zelena. | 容我自我介绍 你可以叫我塞琳娜 |
[00:10] | How many people do we know who can spin straw into gold? | 我们认识几个人能将稻草纺成金子 |
[00:13] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[00:21] | If you want privacy, talk fast. | 如果想保密 就快点说 |
[00:24] | We open in 20, | 我们20分钟后开门 |
[00:25] | and no one gets between Leroy and his bacon. | 没人能拦着勒罗伊吃培根 |
[00:29] | Is there any sign of our quarry? | 发现目标踪迹了吗 |
[00:31] | I went all over that farmhouse and the land around it… nothing. | 我查遍了农舍和周围的土地 一无所获 |
[00:34] | Well, now that the sun’s up, | 现在太阳出来了 |
[00:35] | we should hit every place Gold might go… | 我们该去所有戈登可能去的地方找 |
[00:36] | his house, shop, his cabin. | 他家 商店和小屋 |
[00:38] | ‘Cause dead men love vacation homes. | 因为死人喜欢度假屋吗 |
[00:40] | Can someone explain to me how this is even possible? | 能有人跟我解释下这怎么可能吗 |
[00:42] | We all saw Gold. He… | 我们都看见戈登 他… |
[00:44] | Disappeared into nothingness. I know. | 凭空消失了 我知道 |
[00:46] | I might have an inkling. | 我可能知道是怎么回事 |
[00:48] | When we went back to the enchanted forest, | 我们回到魔法森林时 |
[00:50] | Neal was talking about the possibility of getting his father back. | 尼尔提到了复活他父亲的可能性 |
[00:53] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[00:54] | He didn’t know how. He just… | 他不知道怎么做 他只是… |
[00:58] | he missed his family. | 想念家人 |
[01:00] | And he was desperate to find a way to return to this world. | 他很急切地想找到回这个世界的办法 |
[01:02] | He believed that bringing his father back was the key. | 他相信复活他父亲是关键 |
[01:06] | Well, if that was his plan, then obviously something went wrong, | 如果那是他的计划 那显然出了差错 |
[01:08] | because while Gold might be alive and kicking, Neal is… | 戈登可能还好好活着 而尼尔… |
[01:11] | he’s… We don’t know what he is. | 他… 我们不知道他怎么了 |
[01:14] | We don’t even know if he made it back to Storybrooke. | 我们都不知道他有没有回到童话镇 |
[01:16] | No one’s seen him since this new curse. | 新的诅咒开始后 没人见过他 |
[01:17] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他肯定在哪里 |
[01:18] | With all due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[01:20] | we have bigger issues right now than | 但比起是谁复活了戈登 |
[01:22] | who brought Gold back. | 我们有更重要的问题 |
[01:23] | The fact that he was in the wicked witch’s basement, for one. | 他被关在邪恶女巫的地下室里 |
[01:26] | I want to know what the hell she was cooking up with him. | 我想知道 她对他做了什么 |
[01:28] | Well, the best way to find that out | 得到答案的最好方法 |
[01:29] | would be to ask Gold, right? | 就是去问戈登 对吧 |
[01:31] | He could tell us who the witch is… | 他可以告诉我们女巫是谁 |
[01:32] | maybe how to track her down. | 也许还知道怎么找到她 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna head back to that farmhouse. | 我回那所农舍去了 |
[01:36] | It’s possible this witch left behind | 女巫可能留下了 |
[01:37] | some trace of potion or a special ingredient. | 一些药剂或者特别原料 |
[01:41] | Have at it. Just be careful. | 去吧 小心点 |
[01:43] | Well, she’s the one who needs to be careful. | 她才该小心 |
[01:46] | She invaded my space. | 她入侵了我的地盘 |
[01:48] | When I return the favor, I’m not pulling any punches. | 我报复时 可绝不会手下留情 |
[01:57] | I summon thee, dark one. | 我召唤你 黑暗者 |
[02:03] | Rumplestiltskin! | 朗普斯金 |
[02:08] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[02:10] | The dark one has broken free, and he knows far too much. | 黑暗者冲破了束缚 他知道得太多了 |
[02:15] | Find him, beautiful one. | 找到他 美丽的东西 |
[02:17] | Find him now. | 马上找到他 |
[02:49] | So… so Rumple’s alive? | 朗普还活着吗 |
[02:53] | I mean, how is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[02:57] | We were hoping you might be able to tell us that. | 我们还指望你能告诉我们呢 |
[03:00] | You know him and this shop better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解他和这个商店 |
[03:02] | If he’s in Storybrooke, there has to be a clue in here | 如果他在童话镇 这里肯定有线索 |
[03:05] | about how he got back | 能说明他是怎么复活的 |
[03:06] | or how we can find him now that he is. | 或者既然他复活了 我们该怎么找到他 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I’ll, uh… I’ll start looking right away. | 好 我马上开始找 |
[03:11] | Keep your eyes out for him, too. | 你也留神点 |
[03:12] | If he comes into town, he’ll… | 如果他回到镇上 会… |
[03:13] | He’ll come to me. Yeah. I know. | 会来找我 我知道 |
[03:20] | I will stay here with you. | 我和你一起留在这儿 |
[03:23] | I’m surprisingly good at research. | 我很擅长调查 |
[03:24] | You will stay with me? | 你留下来陪我 |
[03:28] | He’ll protect you if the witch comes. | 如果女巫来了 他会保护你 |
[03:29] | You do know he tried to kill me. | 你知道他曾经想杀我吧 |
[03:31] | Well, there were extenuating circumstances. | 情有可原嘛 |
[03:33] | Twice. | 两次 |
[03:36] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[03:37] | You really know how to charm a girl, don’t you? | 你可真会迷倒女孩啊 |
[03:39] | This will be my way of making it up to you. | 我这样就算补偿你了 |
[03:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | All right, we should really get out into the woods. | 好吧 我们该去森林了 |
[03:46] | Hey, maybe you should stay home. | 也许你该待在家里 |
[03:48] | Me? I’m the best tracker here. | 我 我是这里最擅长追踪的 |
[03:51] | I know, but we’ll manage. | 我知道 但我们能应付的 |
[03:53] | Remember what Zelena said… you need your rest. | 记住塞琳娜的话 你需要休息 |
[04:00] | Belle, thank you for your help. | 贝儿 谢谢你的帮助 |
[04:02] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[04:03] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:09] | If there’s anyone who can defeat that witch | 如果有谁能打败女巫 |
[04:11] | and get you back to your family, it’s the dark one. | 送你回到家人身边 那就是黑暗者 |
[04:15] | The way to resurrect him has to be here. | 复活他的方法肯定在这里 |
[04:17] | You really believe in him, don’t you? | 你真的很相信他 是吧 |
[04:19] | I love him… all of him, even… | 我爱他 他的全部 甚至… |
[04:24] | even the parts that belong to the darkness. | 甚至是属于黑暗的部分 |
[04:27] | Yeah, it took me a while to see past all that… | 我花了好久才透过那些黑暗 |
[04:30] | to the good man trying to get out. | 看到他想表现出的善良 |
[04:33] | He did get out. | 他表现出善良了 |
[04:37] | Yeah. He did. | 是啊 的确 |
[04:40] | Irony is, now I need the dark part… | 讽刺的是 现在我需要他黑暗的一面 |
[04:43] | in order to get to the ones I care about. | 才能回到我关心的人身边 |
[04:48] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:52] | A necklace. | 一条项链 |
[04:54] | It was Emma’s. | 是艾玛的 |
[04:56] | It was supposed to represent our life together. | 本应该代表我们共同的生活 |
[05:00] | I don’t know how it survived the trip. | 我不知道它怎么会一起穿越过来 |
[05:02] | Because it was born out of true love. | 因为那是真爱的产物 |
[05:08] | Now come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:09] | I think I know where we can find what we need. | 我想我知道该去哪找我们需要的东西了 |
[05:17] | You think there’s magic in here? | 你觉得这里有魔法吗 |
[05:18] | No. | 不 |
[05:19] | Something better than magic… books. | 有比魔法更好的东西 书籍 |
[05:21] | Books on history, witchcraft, | 关于历史的书 关于巫术的书 |
[05:23] | and hopefully some on the dark one, too. | 希望也有关于黑暗者的书 |
[05:28] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始找 |
[05:29] | One shelf at a time. | 一个书架一个书架的来 |
[05:32] | Hello, there. | 你们好啊 |
[05:35] | Did you, uh… did you say some– | 你说什么了吗 |
[05:38] | Over here. | 这边 |
[05:40] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我介绍我自己 |
[05:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:44] | No need to be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[05:46] | I am but a humble servant of this castle. | 我只是城堡里一个卑微的仆人 |
[05:49] | My name is Lumiere. | 我叫卢米埃尔 |
[05:56] | Uh, watch the cover on that one. | 小心那本书的封面 |
[05:57] | Dealing with a hook here. | 我可是用钩子的 |
[06:03] | It’s him. It’s… it’s Rumple. | 是他 是朗普 |
[06:19] | Neal? Neal! | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[06:33] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:35] | Mom. Were you out all night? | 妈妈 你出去了一整晚吗 |
[06:36] | I never heard you come in. | 我没听见你回来 |
[06:38] | I was working, | 我去工作了 |
[06:38] | but I got you breakfast because I am supermom. | 但我给你买了早餐 因为我是超级妈妈 |
[06:41] | Some cocoa and a sesame bagel. | 可可和芝麻面包圈 |
[06:43] | That’s a bagel? | 这是面包圈 |
[06:45] | Sorry, kid. We’re not in Manhattan anymore. | 抱歉 孩子 我们不在曼哈顿了 |
[06:50] | Are you going back out? | 你又要出去吗 |
[06:52] | I got to, yeah. | 是啊 我得出去 |
[06:54] | You remember Leroy, right? | 你记得勒罗伊吧 |
[06:56] | He’s going fishing with some buddies today. | 他今天要和几个朋友出去钓鱼 |
[06:57] | You want to go? | 你想不想去 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I’ll go… | 好吧 我去 |
[07:00] | Because I love fishing… not because I believe you. | 因为我爱钓鱼 不是因为我相信你 |
[07:04] | What? | 什么 |
[07:04] | You know you’re not fooling me, right? | 你知道你骗不了我 对吧 |
[07:07] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[07:09] | I’m working a case. You know how I get focused. | 我在办案 你知道我专注办案的样子 |
[07:11] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 没这么简单 |
[07:13] | It’s this town… | 这个镇子… |
[07:14] | all these old friends you’ve never mentioned | 你从没提到过的这些老朋友 |
[07:16] | and people whispering around me all the time. | 大家总在我周围窃窃私语 |
[07:19] | There’s something that you’re not telling me. | 你有事没告诉我 |
[07:21] | It’s a dirty business, being a bail bondsperson. | 做保释金追讨人是肮脏的勾当 |
[07:23] | I don’t want to soil your sweet head. | 我不想污染你可爱的脑袋 |
[07:25] | You’re not getting off that easy. | 你别想这么简单蒙混过去 |
[07:28] | If you can’t tell me the truth, | 如果你不能告诉我真相 |
[07:29] | then I want to go home… back to New York. | 那我想回家 回纽约 |
[07:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么 |
[07:42] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[07:44] | I got to go, Henry. | 我得走了 亨利 |
[07:45] | Mom, really, what’s going on? | 妈妈 说真的 到底怎么了 |
[07:51] | You got me, okay? Something is up. | 被你发现了 好吗 的确出事了 |
[07:54] | And it just got even more complicated, | 而且刚刚变得更加复杂了 |
[07:55] | so, for now, can you just trust | 所以 你能不能暂时相信 |
[07:57] | that I’m doing what’s best, and I’ll fill you in later? | 我这是为你好 以后再跟你解释 |
[08:00] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[08:02] | Thanks, Henry. | 谢谢 亨利 |
[08:04] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[08:10] | Neal, you’re here. What happened? | 尼尔 你在这里 发生了什么事 |
[08:16] | I…don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[08:17] | I-I remember seeing the Yellow Bug cross the town line, | 我记得看着黄色甲壳虫越过镇边界 |
[08:20] | and next thing I know, | 接下来 |
[08:21] | I’m running around a forest back in Storybrooke, | 我就在童话镇的森林里奔跑了 |
[08:24] | where, apparently, there’s been a whole lot going on. | 这里显然发生了很多事 |
[08:28] | Are you gonna tell him, or shall I? | 你告诉他 还是我来说 |
[08:31] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[08:32] | Neal, we think your dad’s back. | 尼尔 我们觉得你爸爸复活了 |
[08:35] | Back? | 复活了 |
[08:37] | I just watched him die. | 我刚刚看到他死了 |
[08:38] | What do you mean he’s back? | 你说他复活了什么意思 |
[08:39] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[08:45] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:47] | It was there when I woke up. | 我醒来的时候就在那里了 |
[08:50] | Belle, can you do some more research? | 贝尔 你能再做些调查吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, sure. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[08:53] | – I’ll send you the picture. – Okay. | -我把照片发给你 -好的 |
[08:55] | Hey, guys, can we… can we have a minute? | 各位 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:07] | It’s good to see you… | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:09] | and even better to have you remember me. | 你还记得我 我更加高兴了 |
[09:11] | It’s good to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[09:13] | Has it really been a year? | 真的已经过了一年吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:17] | When can I see Henry? | 我什么时候能见亨利 |
[09:20] | Neal, I don’t… | 尼尔 我不 |
[09:21] | I know… – okay, I know I can’t | 我知道我不能 |
[09:22] | just come barging back into your life, but… | 就这样冒然闯进你的生活 可是 |
[09:24] | No, it’s… it’s not that. | 不 不是这个意思 |
[09:27] | My memories came back, but his… | 我的记忆恢复了 但他却 |
[09:30] | He doesn’t remember anything… | 他什么也不记得 |
[09:32] | the curse, his old life. | 上次的诅咒 他以前的生活 |
[09:33] | Me. | 还有我 |
[09:34] | You. | 还有你 |
[09:37] | What does he know about his father? | 他对他爸爸了解多少 |
[09:38] | What I knew until about a week ago, | 就是直到一周前我对你的全部了解 |
[09:40] | which was that you let me go to jail | 也就是你害我进了监狱 |
[09:42] | and never came back for us. | 抛弃了我们母子俩 |
[09:43] | But I didn’t have a choice. You know that. | 但我没得选 你知道的 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I-I do know that now, | 我现在知道了 |
[09:47] | But I didn’t during that whole year. | 但那一年里我不知道 |
[09:49] | So my son has no clue who I really am. | 我儿子不知道我到底是谁 |
[09:51] | He just thinks I’m the jerk that abandoned him. | 只认为我是抛弃了他的混蛋 |
[09:55] | We have to get his memories back. | 我们得帮他恢复记忆 |
[09:56] | We have to fix this. | 我们得解决这个问题 |
[09:57] | There has to be somebody who can… | 肯定有人能 |
[09:58] | the blue fairy or… or my father… that… | 蓝仙子或 或我爸爸 |
[10:00] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[10:02] | He was really happy in New York with our life. | 我们在纽约时 他过得很开心 |
[10:08] | You don’t want him to get his memories back. | 你不希望他恢复记忆 |
[10:11] | Maybe that’s for the best. | 也许这样是最好的 |
[10:14] | But I’m his father. | 可我是他爸爸 |
[10:17] | I want him to know who I am. | 我想让他知道我是谁 |
[10:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:21] | I’ve dusted every nook and cranny in this place, | 我曾打扫过这里的每一个角落 |
[10:25] | and how have our paths never crossed? | 我怎么会从没见过你 |
[10:27] | It’s a big castle, | 这城堡很大 |
[10:30] | and I was woefully underutilized. | 而且我很不幸没得到充分利用 |
[10:32] | Sadly, I only awaken when my candles are lit. | 可惜我只能在我的蜡烛被点燃时醒来 |
[10:36] | Those are the rules of my punishment. | 这是我的惩罚的规定 |
[10:39] | Punishment by who? | 被谁惩罚 |
[10:40] | Whom do you think? Does he even know where he is? | 你觉得呢 他知道自己这是在哪吗 |
[10:44] | Rumplestiltskin, of course. | 当然是朗普斯金了 |
[10:46] | We made a deal long ago, | 我们很久前做了交易 |
[10:47] | and when I couldn’t live up to my end, | 而我没能履行承诺 |
[10:49] | he made sure I paid the price. | 他让我付出了代价 |
[10:52] | He’s not here, is he? | 他不在这儿吧 |
[10:54] | No, he’s… he’s dead. | 不在 他死了 |
[10:57] | But we’re trying to bring him back. | 但我们在设法复活他 |
[10:59] | You said you spent a lot of time here. | 你说你在这儿待了很久 |
[11:00] | Do you know anything that could restore the dark one? | 你知道有什么方法能使黑暗者复活吗 |
[11:02] | I know a great many things. | 我知道很多事情 |
[11:05] | Please. You got to help us. | 求你 你得帮帮我们 |
[11:07] | If you don’t, I’ll never see my family again. | 否则我就再也见不到我的家人了 |
[11:09] | Boo-hoo. | 真可怜 |
[11:10] | Why should I help resurrect the man who put me in this wax prison? | 我凭什么要帮忙复活那个把我封在蜡烛里的人呢 |
[11:15] | The Rumplestiltskin you knew may have seemed cold and hard, | 你认识的朗普斯金或许看起来冷血无情 |
[11:18] | but he’s changed since then. | 但他已经变了 |
[11:22] | If you help us, | 如果你帮我们 |
[11:23] | I know he would restore you to your human form. | 他一定会把你恢复人形的 |
[11:27] | Please? | 帮帮我们吧 |
[11:30] | The bookcase behind you… bottom cabinet. | 你背后书架的底层柜子 |
[11:33] | You shall know it once you see it. | 你看见就会知道 |
[11:36] | It’s a volume befitting the dark one. | 有本跟黑暗者相称的书 |
[11:48] | What the hell kind of book is that? | 这是什么鬼书 |
[11:49] | This isn’t a book. | 这不是书 |
[11:50] | It’s a hiding spot. | 是用来藏东西的 |
[11:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:58] | It’s a key to the vault of the dark one. | 这是开启黑暗者地下室的钥匙 |
[12:03] | The vault of the dark one? | 黑暗者地下室 |
[12:05] | Where the first dark one was made… | 那是第一任黑暗者的诞生地 |
[12:08] | born out of the… well, darkness. | 他生于黑暗 |
[12:12] | If you wish to bring back Rumplestiltskin to life, | 如果你们想让朗普斯金起死回生 |
[12:14] | it is where you must go. | 就必须去那儿一趟 |
[12:17] | Will you guide us on our journey? | 你能给我们指路吗 |
[12:20] | If your promises that the dark one | 如果真如你们所说 |
[12:22] | will return me to my human form are true, | 黑暗者会将我恢复人形 |
[12:27] | then, yes, I will. | 那我就给你们指路 |
[12:31] | We leave first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我们就启程 |
[12:56] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[12:58] | I don’t think they suspected you for an instant… | 我觉得他们完全没有怀疑 |
[13:01] | which says more about them than it does about you. | 这更能说明他们的愚蠢而不是你的高明 |
[13:03] | That Belle isn’t as smart as she thinks. | 那个贝儿没有她自以为的那么聪明 |
[13:06] | And that son of his. | 还有他的儿子 |
[13:08] | Dumber than a box of hair. | 蠢钝如猪 |
[13:10] | They are merely desperate to bring back their Rumplestiltskin. | 他们只是迫切想复活朗普斯金 |
[13:14] | Not only desperate… blind. | 不只是迫切 而且盲目 |
[13:17] | Release me. I have aided you enough. | 释放我 我帮了你这么多 |
[13:19] | I’d watch your tone, candle. | 注意你的态度 蜡烛 |
[13:22] | There’s more to be done, and you shall do it… | 还有很多事要做 你必须得去做 |
[13:25] | unless you desire being the wax seal on an envelope. | 除非你想变成信封上的蜡封 |
[13:32] | Whoa! you got here fast. | 你来得好快 |
[13:33] | Well, I could hear a little panic in your voice, | 我听得出你声音里带着惊慌 |
[13:37] | but I am here to tell you | 不过 我是来告诉你 |
[13:38] | that there is no need to be anxious | 一段时间没感觉到胎动 |
[13:40] | when you haven’t felt your baby move for a while. | 也不必担忧 |
[13:43] | It doesn’t mean a thing. | 那不代表什么 |
[13:45] | Here. | 给 |
[13:47] | Orange juice? | 橙汁 |
[13:49] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:51] | See, babies move less right before you go into labor, | 在你分娩前一段时间 胎动会减少 |
[13:55] | So it’s possible you’re closer to delivering than we think. | 所以你的产期可能比我们想的还要临近 |
[13:59] | Here. | 给 |
[14:00] | Maybe. Maybe I’m just anxious | 也许吧 也许我只是太焦虑 |
[14:02] | because of everything that’s going on… | 因为现在的种种事情… |
[14:04] | with getting ready for the baby, I mean. | 我是指为宝宝做准备 |
[14:06] | And the wicked witch. | 还有邪恶女巫 |
[14:09] | Everyone in town’s talking about it. | 镇上的人都在谈论这事 |
[14:12] | Have you found out anything more about her? | 你们查到她的其他消息了吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 没有 |
[14:15] | And I’m cooped up here while everyone else | 大家都在外面努力寻找她 |
[14:16] | is out there working hard to find her. | 我却只能待在这里 |
[14:21] | No one is working as hard as you are right now. | 没有人比你此刻更努力 |
[14:25] | I mean, you’re creating a whole new person. | 你可是在孕育新生命呢 |
[14:30] | Now, drink up. | 好了 快喝吧 |
[14:32] | Right. | 好 |
[14:49] | Works every time. | 每次都有效 |
[14:52] | You’re amazing. | 你好厉害 |
[14:53] | Your little prince or princess could be here any day. | 你的小王子或小公主随时都可能出生 |
[14:57] | I am not letting you have this baby without me. | 我不会让你独自生下孩子的 |
[15:23] | Show yourself, you winged freak. | 出来 带翅膀的怪物 |
[15:30] | Apologies, milady. | 抱歉 女士 |
[15:32] | I thought you were the wicked witch. | 我以为你是邪恶女巫 |
[15:35] | And I thought you were a flying monkey. | 我还以为你是飞猴呢 |
[15:39] | I do hope my mistake hasn’t cost me my head, your majesty. | 希望我的失误不会害我掉脑袋 陛下 |
[15:44] | So, you know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[15:46] | Your reputation in the enchanted forest precedes you. | 你的名声在魔法森林流传甚广 |
[15:49] | I didn’t catch your name. | 你叫什么 |
[15:51] | Robin of Locksley at your service. | 拉西里的罗宾汉 听您吩咐 |
[15:57] | The thief? | 那个小偷 |
[15:59] | Well, as we’re tossing labels around, | 如果要互相贴标签 |
[16:01] | aren’t you technically known as the evil queen? | 你不是被人称作巫后吗 |
[16:05] | I prefer “Regina.” | 我更喜欢”瑞金娜” |
[16:08] | You think you can bring down the wicked witch with sticks? | 你觉得凭这箭就能杀死邪恶女巫吗 |
[16:11] | Well, I’m certainly going to try. | 我总要试一试 |
[16:13] | I’m afraid we’re too late. She’s long gone. | 恐怕为时已晚 她早离开了 |
[16:17] | Well, perhaps she left a trail. | 也许她留下了线索 |
[16:20] | I was hoping the same thing. | 我也这么想的 |
[16:23] | Well, then you’ve got yourself a partner. | 那你现在有搭档了 |
[16:27] | I don’t remember asking for one. | 我不记得我想要搭档 |
[16:31] | You didn’t. | 是没有 |
[16:36] | Just…don’t get in my way. | 别碍我事就行 |
[16:39] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 想都不敢想 |
[16:41] | Have… have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[16:46] | I doubt I’d ever forget meeting you. | 如果我见过你 是绝对不会忘记的 |
[16:51] | Unless, of course, it was during that pesky year no one can recall. | 当然 除非我们是在遗失的那一年里见过 |
[16:55] | All the more reason to find this witch. | 所以更该找到这个女巫了 |
[16:57] | Perhaps she can offer some insight into our lost memories. | 也许她能帮助我们寻回失去的记忆 |
[17:07] | Thought you could use some sustenance. | 我猜你会想吃点东西 |
[17:12] | Nothing like a green blob to get the appetite going. | 没有什么比一团绿果冻更能促进食欲了 |
[17:14] | Well, I gather it has great medicinal properties. | 据我所知 它药效不错 |
[17:18] | They put you on babysitting duty, huh? | 他们让你来做保姆吗 |
[17:20] | What, no one trusted me to stay here? | 没人相信我会待在这里 |
[17:22] | Emma’s simply concerned about you. | 艾玛只是关心你 |
[17:23] | She thought it best you weren’t out in the cold | 她觉得你不去寒冷的外面 |
[17:25] | running after your father. | 追寻你父亲比较好 |
[17:27] | Thank you, by the way. | 谢谢你 |
[17:29] | For playing nanny? | 谢我做你的保姆吗 |
[17:31] | For getting Emma the message to come back. | 谢谢你给艾玛带消息让她回来 |
[17:34] | You would have done the same. | 你也会这么做的 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:37] | What’s it feel like to play the hero | 做了那么久海盗 |
[17:40] | after being a pirate for so long? | 做回英雄是什么感觉 |
[17:42] | Unfamiliar. | 生疏 |
[17:44] | And you… how does it feel to play the villain? | 你呢 做坏人是什么感觉 |
[17:46] | I’m a villain now? | 我现在是坏人了 |
[17:48] | Well, if you truly had a hand in bringing your father back, | 如果你真的跟你父亲的起死回生有关 |
[17:50] | I suspect you had to use the darkest of magic | 那你一定用了黑魔法 |
[17:52] | and paid an even darker price, | 然后付出了更黑暗的代价 |
[17:54] | though I’m sure you felt the ends justified the means. | 不过你一定觉得为了达到目的 手段无所谓 |
[17:58] | I should be out there looking for him | 我该出去找他 |
[18:00] | to set things right with him and my son. | 恢复我跟他以及我跟儿子的关系 |
[18:05] | Question is, are you gonna stand in my way? | 问题是 你会拦着我吗 |
[18:07] | I am in your way. | 我现在就拦着呢 |
[18:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[18:18] | Oh, this is long overdue. | 这是迟到的拥抱 |
[18:23] | Sometimes, when I look at you, all I see is a man. | 有时 我看着你 就只看到一个男人 |
[18:26] | I forget that, beneath it all, you’re still that boy… | 我忘了 在这外表之下 你还是那个 |
[18:31] | The one I looked after all those years ago. | 我多年前照顾过的那个孩子 |
[18:34] | Yeah, I haven’t forgotten. | 我没忘 |
[18:36] | We got caught up in so much nonsense over…a woman. | 我们为一个女人 陷入了这么多荒唐事 |
[18:43] | I need to do this, Killian. | 我得去 基里安 |
[18:46] | You know that, right? | 这你懂的吧 |
[18:49] | You have 10 minutes, and then I alert the others you’ve gone. | 给你10分钟 然后我就会通知其他人你走了 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | You know, ever since it happened, | 自从那事发生 |
[18:58] | I-I haven’t been able to stop thinking about Rumple’s sacrifice. | 我就止不住地想朗普的牺牲 |
[19:03] | I mean, how he died to save everyone in Storybrooke. | 他为了救童话镇的所有人而死 |
[19:07] | You know that wasn’t it. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[19:09] | He died to save us… his family. | 他是为了救我们 救他的家人 |
[19:13] | At least he died a hero. | 至少他像个英雄一样死去 |
[19:16] | Were you surprised he had it in him? | 你对他能做个英雄感到惊讶吗 |
[19:18] | Of course not. W-were you? | 当然不了 你呢 |
[19:21] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[19:22] | I mean, my papa was never the most selfless guy. | 我爸爸并不是最自私的人 |
[19:25] | I know he wished he hadn’t let me go through that portal. | 我知道他希望他没有让我穿过那道传送门 |
[19:27] | I know how sorry he was, | 我知道他有多抱歉 |
[19:28] | but now that I have a son of my own, | 但现在我自己也有儿子了 |
[19:30] | I can’t imagine ever doing what he did. | 我无法想象做出他做的那种事 |
[19:32] | He regretted what happened with you so much. | 他对发生在你身上的事后悔不已 |
[19:36] | He… he was willing to do anything to get back to you. | 他愿意不惜一切重新回到你身边 |
[19:39] | Well, that’s one thing about him I can relate to… | 我跟他唯一相似的地方 |
[19:41] | is I would do anything to get back to Henry. | 就是我也会不惜一切回到亨利身边 |
[19:44] | It’s, uh… it’s getting colder. | 越来越冷了 |
[19:49] | Look. | 看 |
[20:07] | Come on. Let’s get what we came here for. | 来吧 我们完成此行之目的 |
[20:09] | Let’s get my father. | 把我父亲救活 |
[20:12] | So, how was Neal? | 尼尔怎么样了 |
[20:14] | It was hard. Henry makes it complicated. | 一时挺难接受 因为亨利 情况很复杂 |
[20:17] | It’s not just about me. | 不只是为了我 |
[20:19] | He’s hoping Gold can help bring his memories back. | 他希望戈登能让亨利恢复记忆 |
[20:21] | That would be an added bonus to finding him. | 那绝对是找到他的额外好处 |
[20:23] | Would it? | 是吗 |
[20:24] | A couple days ago, | 几天前 |
[20:25] | I would have thought that was true, but now… | 我是会这么认为 但是现在 |
[20:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么了 |
[20:28] | How’s he gonna stay in Storybrooke without them? | 没有记忆他怎么会留在童话镇 |
[20:34] | Unless you’re not planning to. | 除非你不打算留下来 |
[20:36] | You think you’ll go back to New York after we break the curse? | 你想在打破诅咒后回到纽约 |
[20:40] | A week ago, Henry and I were playing video games | 一周前 亨利和我在打电脑游戏 |
[20:42] | and eating fruit roll-ups. | 吃水果卷 |
[20:44] | Now I am chasing after the dark one, | 现在我在追踪黑暗者 |
[20:46] | hoping he can help me find the wicked witch of the west. | 希望他能帮我找到西方邪恶女巫 |
[20:55] | Gold! You all right? | 戈登 你还好吗 |
[20:57] | No. No, no, no, not all right! not all right! | 不 不不不 不好 不好 |
[21:00] | It’s… I can’t quiet the voices. | 我不能让这些声音停下来 |
[21:03] | We know that you were held captive by the witch. | 我们知道你被女巫俘虏了 |
[21:05] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah. She’s… aah! | 知道 她… |
[21:10] | There’s no room! No room! | 没空间了 没空间了 |
[21:12] | There’s too many voices! Too many voices! | 太多声音了 太多声音 |
[21:14] | – We got to get him out of here. – Look. | -我们得带他离开这儿 -看 |
[21:26] | Gold! | 戈登 |
[21:27] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃跑了 |
[21:29] | I’ll hold it off! Go! | 我来拖出它 快去追 |
[21:45] | Nothing useful here. | 这里没什么有用的 |
[21:48] | Mm. Unfortunately. | 太遗憾了 |
[21:50] | So, none of these contain magical properties? | 这里面没有一瓶是魔法物质 |
[21:53] | Well, a good witch covers her tracks, | 一个厉害的女巫会隐藏踪迹 |
[21:56] | but a better one can uncover them. | 但一个更厉害的女巫能找出来 |
[22:01] | We’ll find her. Just be patient. | 我们会找到她的 耐心点 |
[22:07] | You know, I’ve heard many stories | 我听过很多关于 |
[22:09] | about the great and terrible Evil Queen, | 伟大又邪恶的巫后的故事 |
[22:12] | but from this angle, | 但在我现在看来 |
[22:14] | the “Evil” moniker seems somewhat of an overstatement. | “巫[邪恶]”这个绰号看起来有点儿过分了 |
[22:18] | Bold and audacious, perhaps, but, um…not evil. | 你或许勇敢 大胆 但并不邪恶 |
[22:26] | The name served me well. | 那个名字对我有好处 |
[22:28] | Fear is quite an effective tool. | 恐惧是很有效的手段 |
[22:42] | What about this? | 这个呢 |
[22:45] | Is this magical? | 这是魔法药水吗 |
[22:48] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[22:50] | But it is a liquid that can conjure courage, | 但这个液体可以变出勇气 |
[22:53] | give strength, | 给予力量 |
[22:54] | or even act as a love potion of sorts. | 甚至可以作为爱情魔药 |
[23:00] | It’s called whiskey, | 这叫做威士忌 |
[23:01] | And, no, it’s not magical… Especially the next day. | 而且这并不神奇 尤其就第二天的宿醉而言 |
[23:10] | You want to have a drink? Now? | 你现在想喝酒吗 |
[23:12] | Well, in the last few days, we’ve survived a curse, | 过去的几天里 我们在一个诅咒中存活下来 |
[23:17] | woken up in an entirely new realm, | 在一个全新的国度里醒来 |
[23:19] | and forgotten a year of our lives. | 还失去了一年的记忆 |
[23:24] | I’d say we’ve earned it. Wouldn’t you? | 要我说我们得好好喝一杯 你说呢 |
[23:31] | You need love. | 你需要爱情 |
[23:31] | You’re gonna help me find another soul mate? | 你要帮我找另一个情人吗 |
[23:34] | There he is. The guy with the lion tattoo. | 他就在那儿 纹有狮子纹身的那个人 |
[23:38] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[23:43] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[23:52] | Gold? | 戈登 |
[23:53] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[23:57] | Neal, what the hell are you doing here? | 尼尔 你在这里干什么 |
[23:59] | You expect me to stay in bed while you’re looking for my dad? | 你在找我爸爸 还指望我会乖乖躺在床上吗 |
[24:01] | Right. I forgot who I was dealing with. | 对了 我忘了你的脾气了 |
[24:02] | You got a bead on him? | 你发现他的行踪了吗 |
[24:03] | David and I just saw him, but he took off again. | 戴维和我刚看见他了 但他又逃走了 |
[24:06] | So it’s true… he’s alive? | 那这是真的 他还活着 |
[24:08] | Yeah. He is. | 是的 |
[24:10] | How’d he seem? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[24:12] | Uh, I don’t know what that witch did to him, | 我不知道女巫对他做了什么 |
[24:14] | but he seems a little crazy. | 但他看起来有点疯癫 |
[24:15] | When I asked him about her, | 我问他女巫的事时 |
[24:16] | it was like he wanted to tell me, | 就像是他想告诉我 |
[24:18] | but he couldn’t. | 但又不能 |
[24:20] | Well, he can’t be far. Come on. | 他跑不了多远 走吧 |
[24:22] | You want to waste time dragging me back to the hospital? | 你想浪费时间把我拖回医院去吗 |
[24:24] | ’cause that’s the only way you’re gonna get me there. | 因为我可不会乖乖回去的 |
[24:27] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[24:36] | You found it. Thank heavens. | 你们找到了 感谢上帝 |
[24:38] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |
[24:40] | Head to the center of the clearing. | 去空地中央 |
[24:42] | Under the ice and snow, | 冰雪下面 |
[24:43] | You shall find the entryway to the vault. | 就能找到地下室入口 |
[24:52] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[24:57] | Yeah, the key must go in the middle. | 钥匙应该插在中间 |
[25:01] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定这样对吗 |
[25:02] | I spent 200 years in Rumplestiltskin’s library | 我在朗普斯金的图书馆里困了两百年 |
[25:06] | witnessing more dark magic and sorcery | 我见过的黑魔法和巫术 |
[25:09] | than any living creature has ever seen. | 比任何人都多 |
[25:12] | I’m… I’m sorry… how long did you say you were there? | 抱歉 你刚说你在那儿待了多少年 |
[25:15] | 200 years… at least. | 至少两百年了 |
[25:18] | He’s lying. | 他说谎 |
[25:22] | Rumple built that library for me not long before the curse. | 那座图书馆是朗普在诅咒降临前不久为我建造的 |
[25:26] | It’s been there barely 30 years. | 图书馆才存在了不到30年 |
[25:28] | Who are you?! | 你到底是谁 |
[25:29] | Unless you want to spend the rest of eternity under a snowdrift, | 要是你不想永远待在冰天雪地里 |
[25:32] | you better start talking. | 就老实交待 |
[25:34] | I am who I appear to be, | 我就是这样的 |
[25:36] | only it wasn’t Rumplestiltskin | 只不过不是朗普斯金 |
[25:38] | who turned me into this wretched form. | 把我弄成了这幅惨状 |
[25:40] | It was the wicked witch of the west. | 是西方邪恶女巫 |
[25:43] | The wicked witch? She told you to lead us here? | 邪恶女巫 是她让你带我们来这儿的 |
[25:48] | She wants you to bring back the dark one | 她想复活黑暗者 |
[25:51] | so she can control him with his dagger. | 这样她就可以用那把匕首控制他 |
[25:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:55] | We need to leave this place. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[25:57] | Belle, wait. It means we can bring him back. | 贝儿 等等 这么说我们的确可以复活他 |
[25:59] | Does it matter who got us here? | 是谁带我们来的很重要吗 |
[26:01] | Rumple didn’t sacrifice his life for good | 朗普牺牲了自己的生命 |
[26:03] | so he could return to be a slave to evil. | 并不是想重生为恶人的奴隶 |
[26:07] | My father is the king of loopholes. | 我父亲是钻空子之王 |
[26:09] | I’m sure he’ll figure out a way to deal with her. | 他肯定会有办法对付她的 |
[26:11] | But what if he can’t? | 要是他不行呢 |
[26:12] | Think what she could do if the dark one was under her control. | 想想看如果她控制了黑暗者 能做出什么事来 |
[26:16] | We’ll find another way to bring him back. | 我们会找到别的方法复活他的 |
[26:19] | What if there is no other way? | 要是没有别的方法了呢 |
[26:22] | I can’t waste any more time. I need to get back. | 我不能再浪费时间了 我得继续了 |
[26:25] | To hell with the cost. | 管他有什么代价 |
[26:29] | That’s what your father told himself | 你父亲施下诅咒的时候 |
[26:30] | when he forged the curse | 也是这么想的 |
[26:32] | that condemned countless people to misery. | 那个给无数人带来痛苦的诅咒 |
[26:36] | Don’t make the same mistake he made. | 不要再犯他的错误 |
[26:47] | Neal, wait! | 尼尔 等等 |
[27:28] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[27:40] | So, New York, huh? | 纽约啊 |
[27:42] | I like the pizza. | 我喜欢比萨 |
[27:44] | Did Henry like it? | 亨利喜欢吗 |
[27:45] | He loves pizza. | 他最爱比萨了 |
[27:47] | I meant living there in the city. | 我是说他喜欢住那里吗 |
[27:49] | Oh, yeah. I did, too. | 喜欢 我也是 |
[27:51] | Finally had time to do all the things we normally couldn’t. | 终于有时间做那些我们以前不能做的事了 |
[27:53] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[27:55] | Go to the park, see a movie, go to the zoo, | 去公园散步 看电影 去动物园 |
[27:58] | just do nothing. | 闲着 |
[27:59] | Life was good… really good. | 过得真的很幸福 |
[28:02] | It didn’t get lonely? Just the two of you? | 不寂寞吗 就你们两个人一起生活 |
[28:06] | Henry had tons of friends at school, | 亨利学校有很多朋友 |
[28:08] | and I… had someone. | 我也有个男友 |
[28:11] | – Sorry. – Why are you sorry? | -抱歉 -干嘛抱歉 |
[28:13] | Of course you did. | 你应该如此 |
[28:15] | It’s not like we were… | 我们又不是 |
[28:18] | or you even remembered… | 而且你都不记得了 |
[28:22] | Was it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[28:23] | He proposed. | 他求婚了 |
[28:27] | And then he turned into a flying monkey. | 然后就变成了一只飞猴 |
[28:31] | Sounds intense. | 听起来很有趣 |
[28:33] | Go ahead and laugh. | 你可以笑 |
[28:34] | I almost married a monster from Oz. | 我差点嫁了一个奥兹国的猴子 |
[28:36] | It’s hilarious. | 确实好笑 |
[28:37] | I almost married | 我还差点娶了 |
[28:38] | a minion of my evil grandfather, Peter Pan. | 我邪恶祖父彼得·潘的一个手下呢 |
[28:41] | So I know what you’re saying. | 我非常理解你 |
[28:50] | Hey, I’m sorry it didn’t work out. | 很遗憾你们没成 |
[28:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:55] | I care about you, Emma. I always will. | 我在乎你 艾玛 永远如此 |
[28:58] | I just want you to be happy… | 我只是希望你能幸福 |
[29:00] | even if it isn’t with me. | 就算不是跟我在一起 |
[29:02] | We were happy once. | 我们曾经很幸福啊 |
[29:04] | We never found Tallahassee. | 我们没能去塔拉哈西 |
[29:14] | Belle, what’d you find? | 贝儿 找到什么了 |
[29:16] | The symbol on Neal’s hand, | 尼尔手上的印记 |
[29:18] | it’s from an ancient talisman… | 是一个古老法器的痕迹 |
[29:19] | a key that opens the vault of the dark one. | 是能打开关着黑暗者的地下室的钥匙 |
[29:23] | I think he may have used it to resurrect Rumple | 我想我们在魔法森林里时 |
[29:25] | back when we were in the Enchanted forest. | 他应该是用它来复活朗普了 |
[29:28] | Wait, so he brought Gold back? | 等等 是他复活了戈登 |
[29:30] | That’s where it gets unclear. | 这就是最奇怪的地方 |
[29:32] | The vault will only restore the dark one | 因为地下室复活黑暗者的唯一条件 |
[29:34] | in exchange for another life. | 是用另外一条生命做交换 |
[29:37] | Whoa. Hang on a minute. What? | 等等 什么意思 |
[29:38] | It’s a one-for-one trade. | 就是一命换一命 |
[29:41] | If Neal used that key… | 如果尼尔用了那把钥匙… |
[29:44] | he should be dead right now. | 他活不下来的 |
[29:48] | Neal? Neal? | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[29:53] | Neal, what did you do? | 尼尔 你干了什么 |
[30:06] | Neal! Neal! | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[30:07] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[30:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:14] | Neal. It’s okay. | 尼尔 你会没事的 |
[30:17] | Just hold on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[30:22] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[30:27] | Bae. | 小比 |
[30:28] | No. | 不 |
[30:33] | Bae. | 小比 |
[30:35] | Poor Baelfire. | 苦命的比尔菲啊 |
[30:38] | Just couldn’t learn from his father’s mistakes. | 怎么就不从他爹身上吸取教训呢 |
[30:40] | He wanted so badly to get back to his son. | 当年他就是救儿心切 |
[30:44] | Couldn’t see the forest for the trees. | 结果一叶障目 |
[30:45] | You did this. You tricked him. | 是你干的 是你设计了他 |
[30:47] | All I did was pass on some vital information… | 我只是向他转达了一些重要信息 |
[30:50] | with the help of a friend. | 多亏了朋友帮忙 |
[30:52] | And then your son did the rest. | 剩下的都是你儿子自己干的 |
[30:54] | You didn’t tell him the price. | 你没有告诉他这样做的代价 |
[30:58] | It’s a sin of omission, love. | 那是我疏忽了 亲爱的 |
[30:59] | Although, I would have thought it was rather obvious… | 不过我觉得这挺显而易见的啊 |
[31:02] | a life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[31:03] | It’s gonna be all right, son. | 没事的 孩子 |
[31:04] | I do doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[31:08] | Go. | 快走 |
[31:14] | I’m not gonna let him go. | 我不会让他死的 |
[31:22] | Sorry, Rumple. | 不好意思 朗普 |
[31:25] | You can’t hang on to both of them. | 你不能鱼和熊掌兼得 |
[31:34] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 我没想到你真会这么做呢 |
[31:43] | You’ve got your son, | 你救了你的儿子 |
[31:46] | but you’ve lost yourself. | 却迷失了自我 |
[31:50] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[31:51] | No. | 不 |
[31:53] | No Rumple. | 我不是朗普 |
[31:55] | No room. | 没有空间了 |
[31:57] | No room. | 没有地方了 |
[31:58] | No Rumple! | 不是朗普 |
[31:59] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[32:00] | Your madness is your burden, not mine. | 你自己疯去吧 我可不管了 |
[32:03] | It’s time to go. | 咱们该走了 |
[32:05] | But before we do, kill her. | 不过走之前 先杀了她 |
[32:16] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[32:20] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:23] | I can’t keep her for long! | 我只能困她一时 |
[32:24] | Go! Hurry! | 快走 快 |
[32:27] | Don’t make me regret this flash of conscience! | 我一时心软 别让我为此后悔 |
[32:29] | Get out of here! | 快走啊 |
[32:33] | You’re going to regret this, Candle. | 你一定会后悔的 蜡烛 |
[32:45] | I think… I think Gold is inside you. | 我想 戈登在你身体里 |
[32:47] | I think that’s how you’re still alive. | 所以你现在还活着 |
[32:49] | I heard my father’s voice in my head. | 我脑子里萦绕着我父亲的声音 |
[32:51] | He’s in there. He’s in me. | 他在我身体里 |
[32:52] | He said there was no room. He meant you. | 他说没有空间了 意思就是你 |
[32:54] | I need you to help me, Emma. | 你得帮帮我 艾玛 |
[32:57] | Use your magic. | 用你的魔法 |
[33:00] | Separate me and my father. | 使我和父亲分离 |
[33:01] | If he leaves, then you’ll die. | 可一旦他离开 你就没命了 |
[33:02] | I know, but you need my dad more than me | 我知道 可比起我 你更需要我父亲 |
[33:05] | to figure out who the witch is…to save the town. | 这样你才能知道谁是女巫 才能拯救全镇 |
[33:08] | You need to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[33:09] | I’ve never done anything like that before… Not that big. | 我以前从没施过这样强大的魔法 |
[33:11] | Do it to save you and Henry. | 只有这样 你才能救你自己和亨利 |
[33:14] | Do it. | 快动手 |
[33:15] | Please. | 快动手吧 |
[33:39] | Neal! Neal, are you okay? | 尼尔 尼尔你还好吗 |
[33:41] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[33:44] | It’s okay, papa. I told her to. | 没事的 爸爸 是我让她做的 |
[33:48] | But why? | 为什么 |
[33:49] | So you can tell her who the witch is, | 这样你才能告诉她 谁是邪恶女巫 |
[33:52] | so you can defeat her. | 这样你才能战胜她 |
[33:54] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[33:55] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[33:57] | She’s the witch? What does she want? | 她就是女巫 她想要什么 |
[34:01] | What she doesn’t have. | 她没有的东西 |
[34:05] | There has to be some way you can save him, right? | 你能救他的吧 |
[34:13] | It’s too late, Emma. | 太迟了 艾玛 |
[34:18] | Just hang in there, please. | 你撑住啊 |
[34:19] | You never even had a chance to see Henry… | 你还没来得及去见亨利 |
[34:21] | for him to remember you. | 他还没能记起你呢 |
[34:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:25] | He doesn’t need to. | 他不必想起我 |
[34:28] | He just needs to know that, | 他只要知道 |
[34:30] | in the end, I was a good father. | 我其实是个好爸爸 |
[34:34] | I saved this for you to give to you again. | 我一直留着这个 想给你 |
[34:43] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[34:45] | Go find Tallahassee… even if it’s without me. | 去塔拉哈西吧 即使没有我陪着你 |
[34:50] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[34:53] | I’ll be watching over you guys from somewhere. | 我会在冥冥之中看着你 |
[34:55] | Promise me… just prom– promise me you’ll both be happy. | 答应我 答应我 你一定要幸福 |
[35:02] | I promise. I promise. | 我答应你 我答应你 |
[35:05] | No. | 不 |
[35:07] | No, no, no. I can fix this. | 不要 不要 我有办法补救 |
[35:08] | No, you can’t. You can’t. | 不 你没办法 没办法 |
[35:14] | Thank you, papa, | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[35:17] | for showing me what it is to make a true sacrifice. | 教会了我什么是真正的牺牲 |
[35:23] | It’s about saving the ones that you love. | 拯救自己心爱的人 |
[35:27] | No. | 不要 |
[35:29] | It’s my turn now. | 现在轮到我了 |
[35:31] | No. | 不要 |
[35:33] | I don’t want to let you go. | 我不想你离去 |
[35:36] | I need you to. | 你得放手 |
[35:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:43] | Let go. | 让我走吧 |
[35:47] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[35:51] | I-I love you, papa. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[36:35] | Emma, David, what’s going on? | 艾玛 戴维 出什么事了 |
[36:37] | Where’s Zelena? | 塞琳娜呢 |
[36:38] | In the bathroom. Why? | 在洗手间 怎么了 |
[36:53] | She had to know we were coming. | 她已经知道我们要来了 |
[36:56] | I’ll call Regina. | 我打给瑞金娜 |
[36:56] | We need to get a protection spell | 我们得马上在房子周围 |
[36:57] | around this apartment right away. | 施一个保护咒 |
[36:59] | Does anyone want to tell me what’s going on? | 谁能告诉我出了什么事 |
[37:01] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[37:02] | Of course I’m safe. Why wouldn’t I be safe? | 我当然没事 我怎么会有事呢 |
[37:03] | It’s Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[37:06] | She’s the wicked witch. | 她就是邪恶女巫 |
[37:07] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[37:10] | Gold told us. Neal brought him back before… | 戈登告诉我们了 尼尔把他复活了 |
[37:17] | Before what, Emma? What happened? | 怎么了 艾玛 出什么事了 |
[37:21] | Neal’s dead. | 尼尔死了 |
[37:26] | Emma, I’m so sorry. | 艾玛 我很遗憾 |
[37:42] | That was rather ill-timed… | 真不是时候啊 |
[37:47] | Your son coming to the surface | 你儿子突然那么冒出来 |
[37:51] | and staging that little escape. | 让你逃了出来 |
[37:55] | I can see he’ll no longer be a problem. | 看来他不会再是个麻烦了 |
[37:59] | My son may be gone, | 我儿子虽然死了 |
[38:01] | but he gave his life so I could tell the savior… | 但他牺牲了自己 让我得以告诉救世主 |
[38:08] | …Who you really are, Zelena. | 你的真实面目 塞琳娜 |
[38:11] | And now it’s only a matter of time | 用不了多长时间 |
[38:12] | before she and the others find you… | 她和其他人就会找到你 |
[38:17] | and kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[38:19] | Unless, of course, I manage it first. | 当然 除非我抢先一步 |
[38:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:24] | You can’t hurt me, | 你伤不到我 |
[38:26] | but you’re more than welcome to try. | 但尝试一下也无妨 |
[38:28] | I do so enjoy watching futility wreck a man’s will. | 我很喜欢看徒劳的尝试摧毁一个人的意志 |
[38:33] | There. Much better. | 就这样 好多了 |
[38:35] | Now that your head is no longer cluttered, | 既然你的头脑不再混乱 |
[38:37] | everything’s working properly. | 可以正常运转了 |
[38:39] | And it’s so much more entertaining. | 这样有趣多了 |
[38:41] | You may control me, but it’s over, Zelena. | 你虽然能控制我 但一切都结束了 塞琳娜 |
[38:46] | They know who you are. | 他们知道你是谁了 |
[38:48] | You’ll never get close to Snow White’s baby now… | 你再也别想接近白雪公主的孩子了 |
[38:50] | To any of them… | 别想接近任何人 |
[38:53] | To whatever your unholy desires are. | 接近你邪恶的渴望 |
[38:57] | They may know who I am now, but it no longer matters, | 也许他们知道我的身份了 但无所谓了 |
[39:03] | not when I have you, Rumplestiltskin… | 我手里有你 朗普斯金 |
[39:07] | Not when I have your beautiful brain. | 我有你美丽的大脑 |
[39:13] | So be a good little dark one and get back in your cage. | 做个乖乖的黑暗者 回笼子里吧 |
[39:53] | Oh, Bae. | 小比 |
[41:03] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[41:06] | It was awesome. | 非常棒 |
[41:07] | We should take more fishing trips when we get back home. | 我们回到家后 应该多去钓鱼 |
[41:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:15] | Come here, kid. | 过来 孩子 |
[41:25] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:28] | I was not… | 我没有 |
[41:30] | Completely honest with you about this case… | 关于这趟出行的事 我没有 |
[41:32] | this trip. | 完全坦白 |
[41:35] | The reason I brought us here is because… | 我之所以带你来这里是因为… |
[41:39] | someone was in trouble, | 有人遇到麻烦了 |
[41:40] | and the person who needed help was not a client. | 这个需要帮助的人不是一个客户 |
[41:46] | It was your father. | 而是你父亲 |
[41:48] | This is about my dad? | 这是我爸的事吗 |
[41:51] | Some bad people wanted to hurt him. | 有坏人想要对他不利 |
[41:53] | Is he okay? Did you find him? | 他没事吧 你找到他了吗 |
[41:56] | I found him… | 我找到了 |
[41:59] | but I was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[42:02] | He’s gone, Henry. | 他去世了 亨利 |
[42:05] | He was a good man, | 他是个好人 |
[42:07] | and he would have been a great father. | 他本可做个好父亲的 |
[42:10] | There’s one thing I need you to know about him… | 我希望你能记住一点 |
[42:15] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[42:18] | I wish I would have known him. | 真希望我认识他 |
[42:23] | You did. | 你认识的 |
[42:26] | Mom, you’re not making any sense right now. | 妈妈 你的话我一点也不懂 |
[42:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:32] | What happened to the person who did it? | 害死他的人呢 |
[42:40] | They got away… | 那人逃走了 |
[42:45] | But I’m going to find them. | 但我绝不会放过她的 |