| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | You’ve gathered – the entire kingdom for this? | 你就为这事召集了整个王国 | 
| [00:22] | There’s a wicked witch out there just waiting to pounce. | 邪恶女巫还在盘算袭击我们 | 
| [00:25] | And pretending otherwise would be dangerous. | 假装没事是很危险的 | 
| [00:27] | There’s nothing dangerous about rallying our people. | 召集人民没什么危险的 | 
| [00:29] | You’re announcing you’re pregnant. | 你打算宣布你怀孕了 | 
| [00:31] | It’s not like you invented the wheel. | 这可不是小事 | 
| [00:34] | What’s this? | 这是谁 | 
| [00:37] | – Belle! – Are you okay? | -贝儿 -你没事吧 | 
| [00:38] | When you and Neal disappeared, we feared the worst. | 你和尼尔消失后 我们担心死了 | 
| [00:41] | We went off to see if we could revive the dark one. | 我们去试试看能否复活黑暗者 | 
| [00:44] | What happened? | 出了什么事 | 
| [00:45] | Neal was able to resurrect him | 尼尔复活了他 | 
| [00:47] | at the cost of his own life. | 代价是他的性命 | 
| [00:49] | Rumple’s alive. | 朗普活着 | 
| [00:50] | Neal’s dead. | 尼尔死了 | 
| [00:51] | I think so. | 我觉得是 | 
| [00:53] | To which? | 哪个是 | 
| [00:55] | Both? | 都是 | 
| [00:56] | You see, when Rumple saw that Neal was dying, | 朗普看到尼尔要死了 | 
| [00:59] | he…absorbed him. | 就吸收了他 | 
| [01:02] | And, uh, Zelena got ahold of the dagger. | 塞琳娜拿到了那把匕首 | 
| [01:06] | Now she controls Rumple. | 现在她控制着朗普 | 
| [01:09] | Maybe now isn’t the time to announce the pregnancy. | 也许现在不是宣布怀孕的好时机 | 
| [01:12] | Regina is right. It’s too dangerous. | 瑞金娜说得对 太危险了 | 
| [01:14] | No, if — if we don’t, we give in to fear. | 不 如果我们不宣布 就是屈服于恐惧 | 
| [01:16] | But if we do, we give the kingdom what they need — hope. | 宣布 就给了国民他们需要的东西 希望 | 
| [01:20] | We don’t even know what this wicked witch wants. | 我们都不知道邪恶女巫想要什么 | 
| [01:24] | Actually, we do. | 其实我们知道 | 
| [01:26] | She wants your baby. | 她想要你们的孩子 | 
| [01:29] | She came to us when you were gone, | 你们不在时 她来找我们了 | 
| [01:31] | threatened us and our unborn child | 威胁我们和未出生的孩子 | 
| [01:33] | unless we told her when you arrived in our land. | 要我们说出你是什么时候来的 | 
| [01:35] | She thinks your baby could be important. | 她觉得你们的孩子可能很重要 | 
| [01:38] | I’m so sorry. She said she’d hurt us. | 对不起 她说会伤害我们 | 
| [01:49] | And I make good on my promises. | 而我总是履行承诺 | 
| [02:02] | What do you want with our baby? | 你想要我们的孩子干什么 | 
| [02:03] | Calm down, sweetie. | 平静点 亲爱的 | 
| [02:05] | You don’t want to go into early labor. | 别动了胎气早产了 | 
| [02:07] | Stay away from my wife! | 离我妻子远点 | 
| [02:10] | Ooh! Someone’s testy. | 真易怒啊 | 
| [02:12] | Enough, sis. | 够了 姐姐 | 
| [02:14] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 | 
| [02:18] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [02:20] | let’s see if this was all worth it. | 让我看看这一切是否值得 | 
| [02:26] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [02:28] | Yes, it was. | 值得 | 
| [02:30] | This child shall do quite nicely. | 这孩子正适合 | 
| [02:33] | So take good care of it for me. | 替我好好照顾它 | 
| [02:35] | Don’t forget to eat well. | 别忘了吃好点 | 
| [02:36] | I will be back for your happy day. | 你生产之日我会再来的 | 
| [02:41] | And what’s yours… will be mine. | 你的东西 会成为我的 | 
| [03:11] | Grumpy, tell me you found something. | 爱生气 告诉我你有所发现 | 
| [03:14] | I’ve been to blue, tink, all the fairies. | 我去找了蓝仙子 小叮当 所有仙女 | 
| [03:16] | They’ve been scouring the forest | 她们一直在搜索森林 | 
| [03:17] | for enchanted items to destroy her, | 寻找魔法物品用来摧毁她 | 
| [03:19] | but they got zilch. | 但却一无所获 | 
| [03:21] | They say she’s just too powerful. | 她们说她太强大了 | 
| [03:23] | It’s happening again. | 历史又重演了 | 
| [03:25] | I’m about to give birth, | 我要生了 | 
| [03:26] | and an evil sorceress is threatening the future of my child. | 一个邪恶的女巫却威胁着我孩子的未来 | 
| [03:29] | To be fair, the first time, I was threatening you. | 说句公道话 第一次我是在威胁你 | 
| [03:32] | Everyone else just became collateral damage. | 其他人只是连带损伤 | 
| [03:34] | Remind me again why we forgave her. | 我们为什么宽恕她来着 | 
| [03:36] | Because I’m helping. | 因为我在帮忙啊 | 
| [03:38] | Frustrating as it is for me to remember, | 虽然我想起来就郁闷 | 
| [03:40] | Snow, you had a head start to defeat me last time. | 但是白雪 上次你抢占先机 打败了我 | 
| [03:44] | How? | 怎么做到的 | 
| [03:45] | – We were warned. – By Rumplestiltskin. | -我们得到了警告 -朗普斯金说的 | 
| [03:47] | Well, maybe he can warn you again. | 也许他能再次警告你 | 
| [03:48] | Wait. You want to sneak into Rumple’s castle, | 等等 你想溜进邪恶女巫 | 
| [03:51] | where he’s being held captive by the wicked witch? | 囚禁朗普的城堡吗 | 
| [03:54] | – Name’s grumpy, not stupid. – Mm, you’re right. | -我叫爱生气 不是傻蛋 -你说得对 | 
| [03:56] | It is stupid, but for our child… | 的确很蠢 但是为了我们的孩子 | 
| [03:59] | – We’ll do whatever it takes. – Heartwarming. | -我们会不惜一切代价 -真感人 | 
| [04:01] | He’s trapped in his own castle. | 他被困在自己的城堡里 | 
| [04:04] | Belle, you were prisoner there. | 贝儿 你也曾被关在那里 | 
| [04:06] | Yes, but breaking in? I-I — | 是啊 但是要闯进去 我… | 
| [04:09] | I would have no idea how. | 我不知道该怎么做 | 
| [04:11] | Luckily, I do. | 幸运的是 我知道 | 
| [04:13] | I broke in there once before. | 我曾闯进去过 | 
| [04:14] | Why are we even listening to him? | 我们为什么要听他的 | 
| [04:17] | He’s a thief, which means he’s not to be trusted. | 他是个小偷 说明他不值得信任 | 
| [04:19] | What are you even still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 | 
| [04:21] | What I’m doing here is saving your ass. | 我在这里救你的命啊 | 
| [04:25] | The castle has traps — and deadly ones. | 城堡遍布陷阱 致命陷阱 | 
| [04:27] | Not more deadly than my magic. | 不如我的魔法致命 | 
| [04:29] | They are – if you don’t see them coming. | 如果你不知情 就比魔法还厉害 | 
| [04:31] | Well, maybe I’m okay with taking my chances. | 也许我愿意冒冒险 | 
| [04:33] | All right, you may be, | 好吧 你也许愿意 | 
| [04:34] | but we’re not. He’s coming. | 但我们不愿意 他要一起来 | 
| [04:50] | What do you see in me? | 你看上了我哪点 | 
| [04:53] | Hopefully the same thing you see in me — | 希望也是你看中我的那一点 | 
| [04:56] | a second chance. | 再来一次的机会 | 
| [04:59] | And you’re quite a good kisser. | 而且你吻技了得 | 
| [05:02] | Just wait till I actually have my heart back. | 等我拿回我的心再试试 | 
| [05:06] | What is that like? | 那是什么感觉 | 
| [05:08] | – I mean, can you — – Feel? | -你有… -感觉吗 | 
| [05:11] | Yes, I can. | 有 | 
| [05:13] | Just not fully. | 只是不完整 | 
| [05:15] | It’s difficult to explain. | 很难解释 | 
| [05:18] | Then don’t. | 那就别解释了 | 
| [05:21] | Use mine for the both of us. | 咱俩公用我的心就好 | 
| [05:32] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [05:34] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 | 
| [05:37] | E-excuse me, Madam Mayor. | 我先走了 镇长女士 | 
| [05:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [05:48] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 我不好 | 
| [05:51] | But they’re waiting for me. I should go. | 但他们在等我 我得走了 | 
| [05:53] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [06:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [06:17] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [06:19] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不那么了解你 | 
| [06:20] | I’d say you look smitten. | 会觉得你动情[融化]了 | 
| [06:22] | Well, – if I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不那了解你 | 
| [06:23] | I’d say Haagen-Dazs – is smitten with your stomach. | 会觉得哈根达斯在你胃里融化呢 | 
| [06:26] | – Can we get started? – We were waiting for Hook. | -可以开始了吗 -我们在等虎克 | 
| [06:28] | I don’t have time to wait for the handless wonder. | 我没空等那个没手的怪人 | 
| [06:31] | We have to figure out how to destroy my sister. | 我们得想办法毁灭我姐姐 | 
| [06:33] | For once, I agree with Regina. | 这一次 我同意瑞金娜的话 | 
| [06:35] | Stopping her plan is the priority. | 阻止她的计划是我们的首要目标 | 
| [06:36] | There’s one thing about this plan that doesn’t fit — Regina. | 她的计划有一点不对劲 瑞金娜 | 
| [06:39] | I’m the point of it. | 我是计划关键 | 
| [06:41] | So she can take my life for herself. | 这样她就能夺走我的生活 | 
| [06:43] | Yes. But why bring you back to Storybrooke? | 对 但为什么要把你带回童话镇呢 | 
| [06:45] | Why bring any of us? | 为什么把我们带回来 | 
| [06:46] | Well, no one’s ever succeeded at traveling through time. | 从来没有人成功穿越时间 | 
| [06:49] | Perhaps something from this world makes it possible. | 或许这个世界的某样东西能助她成功 | 
| [06:52] | But what’s almost as troubling | 但同样令人困扰的是 | 
| [06:53] | is that she was able to cast the curse | 她居然成功施展了咒语 | 
| [06:56] | – to bring us all here in the first place. – Why is that? | -把我们都带到了这里 -怎么说 | 
| [06:59] | To do it, you have to give up the thing you love most. | 要成功施咒 得放弃最爱的东西 | 
| [07:02] | From what I gather, Zelena doesn’t love much. | 就我所知 塞琳娜可没爱过什么 | 
| [07:05] | Neither did you. You managed. | 你也没有 但你成功了 | 
| [07:07] | Zelena’s smart, strategic. | 塞琳娜很聪明 有策略 | 
| [07:09] | Perhaps we discovered something in the missing year to stop her. | 或许我们在失忆的一年里发现了能阻止她的东西 | 
| [07:12] | And then the only way to stop us from interfering | 而唯一制止我们干扰的办法 | 
| [07:14] | was to bring us back here and wipe our memories. | 就是把我们带到这里并抹去记忆 | 
| [07:17] | So if we get our memories back, | 所以如果我们找回记忆 | 
| [07:19] | we might already know how to defeat her. | 或许就知道该怎么打败她了 | 
| [07:21] | We just need to break this curse. | 我们只需要打破诅咒 | 
| [07:24] | Well, thank goodness we have a savior. | 谢天谢地我们有救世主 | 
| [07:27] | I would love to, but there’s one problem. | 我也很想 但有一个问题 | 
| [07:29] | Last time, all it took was me believing in magic and kissing Henry. | 上一次 我只是相信了魔法并亲了亨利 | 
| [07:33] | Since I’ve been back, I’ve done both and nothing. | 我回来以后 这两件事我都做过 但没效果 | 
| [07:36] | It’s the belief. | 是相信的问题 | 
| [07:38] | Henry — he needs to believe. | 亨利 他需要相信 | 
| [07:41] | In this new life — he doesn’t. | 在新的生活中 他并不相信 | 
| [07:42] | We have to get him to believe again. | 我们得让他重新相信 | 
| [07:45] | So, what? We put on a magic show? | 怎么做 搞个魔法表演吗 | 
| [07:47] | How did you believe? | 你是怎么相信的 | 
| [07:49] | The book — the storybook. | 那本书 故事书 | 
| [07:52] | That’s what started Henry on his original path | 当初就是那本书开启了亨利的旅程 | 
| [07:55] | and what got you – to believe — it’s the key. | 也让你相信魔法 那本书是关键 | 
| [07:57] | In him believing, in him remembering — | 是让他相信 让他记起来的关键 | 
| [08:01] | remembering everything. | 记起所有一切 | 
| [08:03] | That’s not necessarily a gift. | 这未必是件好事 | 
| [08:05] | He’s been through a lot of tough stuff. | 他经历了很多艰难的事 | 
| [08:06] | And some good stuff. | 也经历了很多好事 | 
| [08:10] | Either way, it’s our best bet. | 不管怎么说 那是我们最好的选择 | 
| [08:12] | She’s right. | 她说的对 | 
| [08:14] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [08:16] | Let’s find it. | 我们去找那本书吧 | 
| [08:34] | A rose. How lovely. | 玫瑰 真美啊 | 
| [08:36] | Have you earned it? | 你抓到了吗 | 
| [08:42] | It appears you have. | 看来是的 | 
| [08:46] | We’re in Storybrooke. | 我们在童话镇 | 
| [08:48] | You’ve never heard of a telephone? | 你不知道有电话吗 | 
| [08:51] | Such pretty lips. | 这嘴唇真美 | 
| [08:53] | They’re so wasted. | 太浪费了 | 
| [08:56] | Why haven’t you used those luscious lips and kissed Emma? | 你为什么还没用你诱人的嘴唇吻艾玛 | 
| [09:00] | Well, a fella likes to be courted. | 我更喜欢被别人追 | 
| [09:02] | This isn’t a joke. | 这可不是玩笑 | 
| [09:03] | I need to have her magic removed. | 我需要她的魔法消失 | 
| [09:06] | If Snow’s baby is born before your kiss, | 如果白雪在你吻艾玛之前生下孩子 | 
| [09:09] | I’m going to have no other option. | 我就没有别的办法 | 
| [09:12] | I’m going to have to start killing people — | 只能开始杀人了 | 
| [09:14] | people that Emma loves, starting with her son. | 杀艾玛爱的人 从她儿子开始 | 
| [09:20] | Take away her magic, captain, | 让她的魔法消失 船长 | 
| [09:23] | or the next rose will be for her little brat’s grave. | 不然下一枝玫瑰就要献在她那小屁孩的墓前了 | 
| [09:46] | Your majesty, I wouldn’t. | 陛下 不要 | 
| [09:53] | That arrow almost took off my head! | 那支箭差点射下我的脑袋 | 
| [09:55] | Well, that door almost took off your arm. | 那扇门差点毁了你的胳膊 | 
| [09:58] | Where I come from, a simple “Thank you” would suffice. | 在我们那地方 说句”谢谢”就好 | 
| [10:00] | Where you come from, people bathe in the river | 你们那儿的人在河里洗澡 | 
| [10:03] | and use pine cones for money. | 把松果当钱用 | 
| [10:05] | Come on. Let’s go. | 行了 走吧 | 
| [10:24] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [10:26] | Rumple bumple isn’t here. | 朗普不在这里 | 
| [10:29] | Rumple bumple… | 朗普 | 
| [10:31] | Gone, my dear. | 不在了 亲爱的 | 
| [10:34] | He really is back from the dead. | 他真的死而复生了 | 
| [10:36] | Dead. | 死亡 | 
| [10:37] | Dead. | 死亡 | 
| [10:39] | So much better… | 要好多了 | 
| [10:42] | Dead. | 死亡 | 
| [10:44] | He’s lost his mind. | 他失了心智疯了 | 
| [10:45] | On the contrary! | 完全相反 | 
| [10:47] | Now I have two — two minds! | 我现在有两个心智 | 
| [10:50] | Mining time. Digging deeper in the grime. | 现在是采矿时间 继续往煤尘里挖 | 
| [10:54] | What is she doing to him? | 她对他做了什么 | 
| [10:55] | Nothing that can’t be undone. | 我们还能扭转局势 | 
| [10:57] | Rumplestiltskin, we need your help. | 朗普斯金 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [10:59] | How do we stop Zelena? | 我们要怎么阻止塞琳娜 | 
| [11:01] | Round and round, the circle of time, | 转啊转啊 时光轮回 | 
| [11:03] | racing towards the finish line. | 冲向终点 | 
| [11:07] | This is pointless. | 这样没用 | 
| [11:08] | Let me try. | 我来试试 | 
| [11:17] | Rumple. | 朗普 | 
| [11:20] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你还在 | 
| [11:23] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我 | 
| [11:27] | How do we stop Zelena? | 我们要如何阻止塞琳娜 | 
| [11:34] | Light. | 光明 | 
| [11:38] | W-what? | 什么 | 
| [11:40] | Light. Magic. | 光明 魔法 | 
| [11:42] | The good witch of the south — | 南方好女巫 | 
| [11:45] | Glinda. | 格林达 | 
| [11:47] | Glinda. | 格林达 | 
| [11:48] | B-but south of…What, Oz? | 哪里的南方 奥兹吗 | 
| [11:51] | No! Banished! Here! | 不 被驱逐 这里 | 
| [11:54] | The good witch of the south was banished north — | 南方好女巫被驱逐到北边 | 
| [11:57] | North of the dark forest. | 黑暗森林的北边 | 
| [12:01] | How do we find her? | 我们怎么找到她 | 
| [12:03] | Rumplestiltskin, in the dark forest, how do we find her?! | 朗普斯金 在黑暗森林里 我们怎么找到她 | 
| [12:06] | Through the door, step inside | 穿过大门 走进里面 | 
| [12:10] | if pure of heart, then she won’t hide. | 心灵纯净 其人自现 | 
| [12:26] | Gold’s was a dead end. That was Belle. | 戈登的当铺没找到 贝儿来的电话 | 
| [12:29] | No book in the shop. | 店里没有书 | 
| [12:30] | Regina, you said the last place you saw it | 瑞金娜 你说你最后一次见到书 | 
| [12:32] | was Henry’s room. | 是在亨利房间 | 
| [12:32] | Yes, but it’s not there. | 是的 但现在不在了 | 
| [12:34] | Swept away by the last curse. | 被上一个诅咒卷走了 | 
| [12:36] | A book can’t just disappear. | 书不可能就这么消失 | 
| [12:38] | But it can just appear. | 但它可以凭空出现 | 
| [12:41] | The first curse. | 第一个诅咒 | 
| [12:43] | It just showed up in my closet when I needed it — | 在我需要的时候就出现在我的衣柜里 | 
| [12:45] | Or more accurately, when Henry needed it. | 更确切来说 是亨利需要的时候 | 
| [12:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [12:48] | He was going through a rough time. | 他当时正处在艰难的时期 | 
| [12:49] | He was realizing he had been given up. | 他意识到自己是被抛弃的 | 
| [12:51] | He didn’t feel like he had a real family. | 他觉得他没有一个真正的家庭 | 
| [12:55] | He did. | 他有的 | 
| [12:57] | That may be, but, Regina, | 也许是 但瑞金娜 | 
| [12:58] | he wasn’t feeling that way with you or with anyone. | 但他从你和他人身上都找不到这种感觉 | 
| [13:00] | He needed to believe in happy endings again. | 他需要再次相信幸福结局 | 
| [13:04] | That’s what the book gave him. | 那本书让他相信了 | 
| [13:07] | Well, he needs to believe again. | 他得再相信一次 | 
| [13:10] | In fact, I think we all do. | 事实上 我想我们都需要 | 
| [13:14] | What do you say we go check your closet? | 我们一起去看看你的衣柜怎么样 | 
| [13:20] | Hey, kid. I got to run. I got to check on a lead. | 孩子 我得走了 要查条线索 | 
| [13:23] | You okay to stay here longer? | 你在这里多待会儿没问题吧 | 
| [13:25] | Call you later. | 晚点打给你 | 
| [13:33] | Where are you really going? | 你到底要去哪 | 
| [13:35] | I told you. I’m following a lead. | 我告诉你了 我要查条线索 | 
| [13:36] | What lead? | 什么线索 | 
| [13:37] | It’s…my job. It’s complicated. | 这是我的工作 很复杂 | 
| [13:39] | Is this about the person who killed my dad? | 是不是跟杀死我爸的那个人有关 | 
| [13:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [13:42] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 | 
| [13:45] | I-it would just be easier once it’s all solved, Henry. | 等事情解决了就会好多了 亨利 | 
| [13:48] | You’ve been lying to me ever since we got here. | 从我们到这里你就一直在骗我 | 
| [13:50] | I deserve to know everything. | 我应该了解事实 | 
| [13:52] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不应该 | 
| [13:54] | I’m your mother, and I know best! | 我是你妈妈 我知道该怎么做 | 
| [13:56] | So you’re just gonna have to deal with this for now, okay? | 你现在必须接受这一点 好吗 | 
| [13:58] | Understood? | 明白吗 | 
| [14:01] | Yeah, I-I think I do. | 好 我明白 | 
| [14:05] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [14:07] | I — I need your keys. | 我需要钥匙 | 
| [14:09] | I left mine in the room, and if I’m gonna be a prisoner, | 我的钥匙落在房间里了 要我关在屋里 | 
| [14:11] | I’d like to have my game boy. | 我想拿上游戏机 | 
| [14:42] | Where you off to there, mate? | 你这是要去哪 老兄 | 
| [14:46] | Uh, nowhere. | 不去哪 | 
| [14:48] | You’re in quite the rush to go nowhere. | 你好着急”不去哪” | 
| [14:51] | Fine. I’m…Going home. | 好吧 我要回家 | 
| [14:57] | You’re running away. | 你要逃跑 | 
| [15:00] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 | 
| [15:01] | So you’re planning on driving all the way back to New York. | 你打算一路开回纽约 | 
| [15:05] | One lesson and you think you’re ready for that? | 就学了一次你觉得你能行吗 | 
| [15:06] | No, just to the nearest bus station. | 不用那么远 到最近的车站就行 | 
| [15:09] | I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. | 恐怕我不能让你这么做 | 
| [15:11] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 | 
| [15:12] | I don’t care what you think. | 我才不管你怎么想 | 
| [15:14] | Well, you should… | 你该在乎 | 
| [15:17] | ’cause I’ve got a better way. | 因为我有更好的办法 | 
| [15:34] | Why do women keep their shoe boxes? | 女人为什么要留着鞋盒子 | 
| [15:37] | Because after true love, | 因为除了真爱 | 
| [15:38] | there is no more powerful magic than footwear. | 就数鞋子最重要了 | 
| [15:40] | It has to be protected. | 而鞋子需要呵护 | 
| [15:42] | Any sign of the book? | 找到书了吗 | 
| [15:42] | No. I don’t think it’s here. | 没有 应该不在这儿 | 
| [15:44] | You don’t know that. | 未必呢 | 
| [15:46] | Maybe it’s in this thing. | 也许在这里面 | 
| [15:51] | Some winter coats, some scarves. | 几件大衣围巾 | 
| [15:54] | The book is not in here. | 书不在 | 
| [15:59] | Hang on. Let me check. | 等等 让我看看 | 
| [16:13] | I… don’t understand. | 怎么回事 | 
| [16:14] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 | 
| [16:16] | I know there are chapters on Oz in here. | 里面有关于奥兹王国的故事 | 
| [16:19] | I want to know whose heart Zelena crushed to enact this curse. | 我想知道塞琳娜用谁的心施了这个诅咒 | 
| [16:23] | Because if there’s something she loved, | 因为如果她也有爱着的东西 | 
| [16:26] | that’s her weakness. | 那就是她的弱点 | 
| [16:33] | Did you really not see it in there? | 你真的没看到书在里面吗 | 
| [16:35] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我说谎了 | 
| [16:36] | No, of course not. It’s just… | 当然不是 只是… | 
| [16:40] | Emma, what is going on? | 艾玛 你怎么了 | 
| [16:41] | You have been anxious since we left Granny’s. | 自从我们离开外婆家你就一直很焦躁 | 
| [16:44] | – Nothing. – No, it’s not nothing. | -没什么 -肯定有什么 | 
| [16:45] | You yelled at Henry. That’s not like you. | 你还吼亨利来着 太不像你了 | 
| [16:48] | None of this is like me, at least it never used to be. | 这一切都不像 什么都不一样了 | 
| [16:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 | 
| [16:51] | I am talking about wicked witches | 我在说邪恶女巫 | 
| [16:53] | and time-traveling holy wars. | 和时空穿越的圣战 | 
| [16:55] | I’d forgotten what it was like here. | 我都忘记这个世界是这样的了 | 
| [16:59] | I don’t want that for Henry. | 我不想把亨利搅进来 | 
| [17:02] | So you’re taking him back to New York | 所以这一切结束后 | 
| [17:04] | after this is all over, aren’t you? | 你要带他回纽约 对吗 | 
| [17:06] | Your father said you’re thinking about it. | 你父亲说你是这么打算的 | 
| [17:10] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 | 
| [17:12] | And that is why you looked relieved | 所以我们没有找到书时 | 
| [17:14] | when we couldn’t find the book. | 你松了口气 | 
| [17:15] | You don’t want his memories back. | 你不想让他找回记忆 | 
| [17:17] | If getting his memories back is the only way to break the curse, | 如果只有他找回记忆才能打破诅咒 | 
| [17:20] | then that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就去做 | 
| [17:22] | But I don’t want it to be any harder on him than it has to be. | 我只是不想让他背负多余的负担 | 
| [17:26] | Our life in New York was really good. | 我们在纽约真的过得很好 | 
| [17:28] | I’m sure it was, but it wasn’t home. | 我相信 但那毕竟不是家啊 | 
| [17:32] | It was for us. | 对我们来说就是家 | 
| [17:33] | Well, that’s because you forgot about us. | 那是因为你不记得我们了 | 
| [17:41] | Let’s go get Henry. | 我们去找亨利吧 | 
| [17:53] | For luck. | 祝我们幸运 | 
| [17:59] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:00] | We’re at the edge of the dark forest | 我们在黑暗森林的边缘 | 
| [18:02] | trying to find the one person who can stop our imminent doom | 想找到唯一能制止我们的临头大难的人 | 
| [18:05] | and save your unborn child. | 来拯救你未出世的孩子 | 
| [18:08] | And you two stop to smell the roses? | 你俩还要停下来看玫瑰 | 
| [18:11] | Snowbells. | 这是野茉莉 | 
| [18:15] | I don’t care – if they’re dancing daffodils. | 是跳舞的水仙我也不管 | 
| [18:17] | I need to destroy my sister, and so do you. | 我得毁掉我姐姐 你也是 | 
| [18:21] | And if that babbling mad man sent us on a wild goose chase, | 要是那个满口胡言的疯子让我们白跑 | 
| [18:25] | I swear I’ll — | 我一定要 | 
| [18:28] | What’s that supposed to be? | 那是什么 | 
| [18:30] | Well, it appears to be a door… | 看起来是道门 | 
| [18:40] | that leads to nowhere. | 不通向任何地方 | 
| [18:43] | “Through the door, step inside. | 穿过大门 走进里面 | 
| [18:46] | If pure of heart, then she won’t hide.” | 心灵纯净 其人自现 | 
| [18:50] | It’s Rumple’s riddle. | 朗普的谜语 | 
| [18:51] | It’s Glinda. | 我们找到格林达了 | 
| [18:57] | No! | 等等 | 
| [19:02] | A portal with a cheap cloaking spell. | 不就是扇加了隐形咒的破门吗 | 
| [19:21] | I thought she was supposed to be the good witch of the south. | 她不是南方的好女巫吗 | 
| [19:24] | I was. | 我曾经是 | 
| [19:28] | Before I was banished here. | 但我被流放至此 | 
| [19:31] | Uh, where’s Regina? | 瑞金娜呢 | 
| [19:34] | I’m afraid your traveling companion | 恐怕你们旅伴的心 | 
| [19:35] | has a heart heavy with vengeance. | 载着太多报复 | 
| [19:37] | Only a good witch may pass through my door. | 只有好女巫才能进入我的门 | 
| [19:40] | I’m not a witch. My name is — | 我不是女巫 我是 | 
| [19:41] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [19:43] | I’ve heard many tales of your bravery, | 我听过你很多英勇事迹 | 
| [19:45] | and now you hold not one pure heart, but two. | 而现在你带着两颗纯净的心 | 
| [19:48] | I sense powerful magic there. | 我感觉到你腹中有强大的魔法 | 
| [19:51] | That’s why we’re here. | 这正是我们来的原因 | 
| [19:52] | We were told your light magic could help defeat the wicked witch. | 我们听说你的光明魔法能打败邪恶女巫 | 
| [19:54] | We’ve come to ask for your help. | 我们是来请求你的帮助的 | 
| [19:56] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [19:58] | My magic is not powerful enough to defeat Zelena. | 我的魔法不足以战胜塞琳娜 | 
| [20:01] | It never has been. | 向来不够 | 
| [20:03] | You know her. | 你认识她 | 
| [20:05] | We were friends long ago, | 我们很久以前是朋友 | 
| [20:08] | when things were different. | 当时一切都不同 | 
| [20:10] | But she made her choice. | 她做出了自己的选择 | 
| [20:12] | She gave in to her dark magic. | 向黑魔法屈服 | 
| [20:14] | I tried to stop her. | 我想要阻止她 | 
| [20:16] | I failed. | 但失败了 | 
| [20:17] | There must be some way to defeat her. | 一定有办法打败她 | 
| [20:19] | There is. | 的确有 | 
| [20:21] | She was born with great power. | 她魔力生来强大 | 
| [20:24] | Long ago, I gave her a pendant to help focus it. | 很久以前我给了她块坠饰 助她集中魔力 | 
| [20:27] | Her magic has resided inside of it ever since. | 从此以后她的魔力就储存在坠饰里面 | 
| [20:30] | So if we can remove it, | 如果拿走坠饰 | 
| [20:32] | she’ll lose her power, and we can defeat her? | 她将失去魔力 我们就能打败她了吗 | 
| [20:34] | Yes, but only a purveyor of the strongest light magic | 是 但只有身怀最强大光明魔法的人 | 
| [20:38] | will be able to accomplish such a feat. | 才能完成如此壮举 | 
| [20:40] | Light magic. | 光明魔法 | 
| [20:42] | Magic created from love. | 爱创造的魔法 | 
| [20:45] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [20:47] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 | 
| [20:48] | She’s the product of true love. She’s the savior. | 她是真爱的结晶 她是救世主 | 
| [20:50] | If she is as pure and powerful as you say, then yes. | 如果她如你所说那么纯洁强大 那就行 | 
| [20:54] | She, and only she, can defeat Zelena. | 只有她能打败塞琳娜 | 
| [20:57] | But she’s not in this land. | 但她不在这片土地上 | 
| [20:59] | And we can’t get back to her. | 我们回不到她那边去 | 
| [21:02] | Well, then, I’m afraid your quest is futile. | 那恐怕你们无法打败塞琳娜了 | 
| [21:04] | Actually, there is a way. | 其实有个办法 | 
| [21:08] | But there’s a steep price. | 但要付出极大代价 | 
| [21:10] | – No, Snow, you can’t mean — – Yes. | -不 白雪 你不是想… -是的 | 
| [21:13] | We must enact the dark curse. | 我们必须施黑暗诅咒 | 
| [21:26] | Are you out of your minds? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [21:28] | Even if I believe this Glinda, | 就算我信这个格林达 | 
| [21:30] | which I don’t, | 而且我不信 | 
| [21:31] | to cast a dark curse, | 要施黑暗诅咒 | 
| [21:32] | I’d have to destroy the heart of the thing I love most, | 我就得毁掉我挚爱之人的心 | 
| [21:34] | which, for me, is Henry. | 对我来说就是亨利 | 
| [21:37] | There has to be another way to enact it. | 肯定还有别的办法施黑暗诅咒 | 
| [21:39] | If there were, | 要是有 | 
| [21:41] | do you think I would have killed my own father? | 我还会杀了我父亲吗 | 
| [21:45] | What about a-a magic bean? | 魔豆可以吗 | 
| [21:46] | If we had one, we could open a portal, or Jefferson’s hat. | 有魔豆就能开启传送门 或杰弗森的帽子 | 
| [21:49] | There are no more portals. | 没有传送门 | 
| [21:51] | Not for us — not for anyone the curse brought back. | 被诅咒带回来的人没有传送门 | 
| [21:55] | When I undid the first curse to escape Pan to bring us here, | 我为了逃离潘 解除诅咒 把我们带回来时 | 
| [21:59] | it divided our realms. | 我们的国度被分隔开了 | 
| [22:00] | It placed a wall between them. | 在之间竖立一道墙 | 
| [22:03] | So the dark curse is the only way. | 那么黑暗诅咒是唯一的办法 | 
| [22:05] | Haven’t you been listening? I can’t cast it! | 你们听不懂吗 我施不了诅咒 | 
| [22:10] | But someone else can. | 但别人可以 | 
| [22:12] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [22:13] | You. | 你 | 
| [22:15] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [22:16] | You can use my heart to cast the curse. | 你可以用我的心来施诅咒 | 
| [22:18] | We have to think of our child. | 我们得考虑我们的孩子 | 
| [22:19] | Our child needs you. I need you. | 孩子需要你 我也需要你 | 
| [22:24] | We’ll find another way. We always find another way. | 还有办法的 我们总能想到别的办法 | 
| [22:33] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 | 
| [22:35] | What do you mean, “gone”? | 什么意思 | 
| [22:35] | I mean he’s not in the room, he’s not in the parlor, | 他不在房间里 也不在客厅 | 
| [22:37] | And my keys are gone — my car keys. | 我的车钥匙也不见了 | 
| [22:38] | Give me something of his. I’ll try a locator spell. | 给我一件他的东西 我来施定位咒 | 
| [22:40] | I’m way ahead of you. I’ve got GPS on his phone. | 我早有准备 他手机上有GPS | 
| [22:45] | He’s at the docks. | 他在码头 | 
| [22:49] | Henry, this is… | 亨利 这是… | 
| [22:51] | A friend of mine, Mr. Smee. | 我的朋友 斯密先生 | 
| [22:53] | Like from “Peter Pan”? | 《彼得·潘》里的吗 | 
| [22:55] | You — you remember? | 你想起来了吗 | 
| [22:57] | I’ve seen the movie a million times. | 那电影我看了好多遍 | 
| [22:58] | It’s quite a common name in the seafaring world. | 这是航海界里挺常见的名字 | 
| [23:01] | As luck would have it, | 很碰巧 | 
| [23:02] | he’s making sail to New York and would be happy for the company. | 他想启航去纽约 很乐意让你一道去 | 
| [23:06] | I am? | 是吗 | 
| [23:08] | I mean…I am. | 我是说 是的 | 
| [23:10] | Really? Where’s your ship? | 是嘛 你的船呢 | 
| [23:13] | Um…There she is. | 就在那儿呢 | 
| [23:16] | You’re stealing it, right? | 你要偷走它 对吧 | 
| [23:18] | You want to go to New York or not? | 你想不想去纽约 | 
| [23:21] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 | 
| [23:25] | Captain? | 船长 | 
| [23:29] | Mr. Smee, we need to get the lad to the boathouse. | 斯密先生 我们得带他进船屋 | 
| [23:31] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 | 
| [23:34] | Killian, what is that?! | 基利安 那是什么 | 
| [23:36] | Now! | 快 | 
| [23:46] | What now, Captain?! | 现在怎么办 船长 | 
| [23:49] | Take the boy there — far exit. | 带他去那边出口处 | 
| [23:51] | Find a new boat. | 另找条船 | 
| [23:52] | I’ll stay here to deal with our winged friends. | 我留下对付那个带翅膀的 | 
| [23:54] | Henry, go with Smee! | 亨利 跟斯密走 | 
| [23:56] | Don’t stop, no matter what you hear. | 不管你听到什么 别停下来 | 
| [24:03] | Henry, go! | 亨利 快跑 | 
| [24:16] | Go! | 快跑 | 
| [24:28] | I never liked pets. | 我向来不喜欢宠物 | 
| [24:37] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [24:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [24:40] | Yeah — y– what were those things?! | 没事 那些是什么东西 | 
| [24:43] | Why does he have a sword? | 他为什么拿着剑 | 
| [24:45] | It’s all gonna make sense in a minute. | 你马上就都会明白了 | 
| [24:46] | – I promise. – What are you talking about? | -我保证 -你在说什么 | 
| [24:48] | I’m sorry I was keeping things from you. | 抱歉我一直瞒着你 | 
| [24:49] | You were right. You deserve to know the truth. | 你说得对 我应该告诉你事实 | 
| [24:53] | About fairy tales? | 关于童话的吗 | 
| [24:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [24:56] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [24:57] | Yes, of course I do. | 当然了 | 
| [25:00] | Then I need you to believe. | 那你得相信 | 
| [25:02] | Believe in what? | 相信什么 | 
| [25:05] | Believe in magic. | 相信魔法的存在 | 
| [25:09] | From a book? | 就凭一本书吗 | 
| [25:11] | It’s more than just a book. | 这不只是一本书 | 
| [25:15] | Do you believe in me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [25:18] | Yes. | 相信 | 
| [25:21] | Then take it. | 那就拿去 | 
| [25:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [25:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [26:03] | I remember! | 我记起来了 | 
| [26:05] | I remember! | 我记起来了 | 
| [26:10] | Do it, Emma. | 来吧 艾玛 | 
| [26:12] | Break the curse. | 打破诅咒吧 | 
| [26:19] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 对不起打断一下 | 
| [26:24] | Now, who wants to say goodbye first? | 谁想先跟他告别 | 
| [26:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [26:29] | You can call me auntie Zelena. | 你可以叫我塞琳娜姨妈 | 
| [26:31] | Enough of this. | 够了 | 
| [26:38] | Let him go. He had nothing to do with this. | 放他走 他是无辜的 | 
| [26:39] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 | 
| [26:41] | The captain failed me. | 船长让我失望了 | 
| [26:43] | Damn you, Zelena. | 去你的 塞琳娜 | 
| [26:44] | Hook, what’s she talking about? | 虎克 她在说什么 | 
| [26:46] | He knew what the price of that failure was — | 他清楚让我失望的代价是什么 | 
| [26:49] | Your son’s life. | 你儿子的命 | 
| [26:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [27:06] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [27:08] | No! | 不要 | 
| [27:10] | Enjoy this moment together, ’cause you don’t have many left! | 好好享受母子团聚吧 因为你们时日无多了 | 
| [27:17] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [27:18] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 | 
| [27:21] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 | 
| [27:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [27:40] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 | 
| [27:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:43] | There has to be another way to get to Emma. | 肯定有其它方法找到艾玛 | 
| [27:45] | There isn’t. | 没有 | 
| [27:46] | You know if there were, | 你知道如有的话 | 
| [27:47] | I’d have gone back to Henry. | 我早就会回到亨利身边了 | 
| [27:49] | This is it. This… | 只能如此 | 
| [27:52] | sacrifice. | 做出这个牺牲 | 
| [27:54] | Snow, we have to do this. | 白雪 我们必须这么做 | 
| [28:00] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 | 
| [28:01] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [28:02] | I can’t crush your heart. I can’t lose you. | 我不能捏碎你的心 我不能失去你 | 
| [28:04] | You could never lose me. | 你永远不会失去我 | 
| [28:06] | But this — – this is our only chance. | 但这是我们唯一的机会了 | 
| [28:08] | Think of our baby. Think of being a mother. | 想想我们的孩子 想想你将为人母 | 
| [28:11] | Our child will never know its father. | 我们的孩子将永远没机会了解他父亲 | 
| [28:13] | Of course it will. | 他当然会了解我 | 
| [28:16] | Through you. | 你会告诉他 | 
| [28:19] | We have always shared one heart. | 我们一直夫妻同心 | 
| [28:22] | It’ll only grow stronger. | 它必会日益强大 | 
| [28:23] | When you look at that baby’s face… | 你看着我们的孩子的时候 | 
| [28:30] | And see the love – I have for you in its eyes. | 将会从他眼中看到我对你的爱 | 
| [28:43] | I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you. | 我对你一见钟情 | 
| [28:49] | And I’ll love you until my last. | 我会爱你到生命尽头 | 
| [29:11] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [29:15] | Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [29:20] | I won’t lie. This is going to hurt. | 说实话 会很疼的 | 
| [29:26] | But it will work. | 但这会好使的 | 
| [29:40] | Charming? | 白马王子 | 
| [29:42] | Don’t say goodbye. | 别说再见 | 
| [29:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [29:49] | I love you more than anything. | 我爱你胜过一切 | 
| [29:52] | Which is why you have to crush it. | 所以你要捏碎它 | 
| [30:36] | This won’t be in vain. | 他不会白白牺牲 | 
| [30:39] | We will get back to Storybrooke. | 我们会回到童话镇 | 
| [30:40] | We will defeat — | 我们会打败 | 
| [30:53] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [30:55] | Did you really think | 你真以为 | 
| [30:56] | you could enact Rumple’s dark curse | 你可以在我不知情的情况下 | 
| [30:58] | and I wouldn’t know about it? | 施朗普的黑暗咒语吗 | 
| [31:00] | No, but I didn’t really care. | 不 但我在不在乎 | 
| [31:02] | You’re too late. | 你来得太晚了 | 
| [31:03] | Actually, I’m not. | 并没有 | 
| [31:06] | I’m afraid you sacrificed your charming husband for nothing. | 恐怕你白白牺牲了你丈夫白马王子 | 
| [31:09] | Regina, he can’t die in vain. | 瑞金娜 他不能白死了 | 
| [31:11] | She’s bluffing. | 她在虚张声势 | 
| [31:13] | Once the curse is enacted, it can’t be stopped. | 诅咒一旦启动 就不能停止 | 
| [31:15] | I may not be able to stop it, | 我也许不能停止它 | 
| [31:16] | but that doesn’t mean I can’t spice it up a bit. | 但我能给它加点料 | 
| [31:19] | How does – a forgetting potion sound? | 一剂遗忘药水怎么样 | 
| [31:30] | Mm, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [31:32] | Did you need your memories in the new land? | 你们去新世界需要记忆吗 | 
| [31:34] | Were you planning to stop me, | 你是想阻止我呢 | 
| [31:35] | or — or, for that matter, recognize me? | 还是 至少要认出我呢 | 
| [31:39] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会找到办法 | 
| [31:41] | Without knowing any of this, I doubt it. | 你们对这些事全不记得 能有什么办法 | 
| [31:43] | You’ll be too busy looking for your husband. | 你会忙着找你丈夫 | 
| [31:45] | You won’t even know about his sacrifice. | 连他的牺牲都不知道 | 
| [31:47] | Just endlessly wondering where he could be, | 只是不停地想他去哪了 | 
| [31:51] | always fearing the worst. | 担心他是不是出了事 | 
| [31:59] | Pay attention, sis. | 看着吧 妹妹 | 
| [32:01] | This is how you take away a happy ending. | 这才是夺走幸福结局的方式 | 
| [32:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [32:21] | Mom, please, wake up! | 妈妈 求你 醒醒 | 
| [32:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [32:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [32:31] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [32:32] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [32:37] | Henry. Oh, Henry. | 亨利 亨利 | 
| [32:45] | I will never let you go away again. | 我再不会让你离开了 | 
| [32:51] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [32:56] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 | 
| [33:19] | It wasn’t me. It was you. | 救世主不是我 是你 | 
| [33:25] | Mary Margaret, David, did it work? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 戴维 起作用了吗 | 
| [33:27] | Do you remember the missing year? | 你们想起失忆的那年了 | 
| [33:29] | Yes. Everything. | 是的 全想起来了 | 
| [33:32] | How did Zelena cast the curse? | 塞琳娜怎么施的诅咒 | 
| [33:35] | She didn’t, Emma. | 不是她 艾玛 | 
| [33:37] | We did. | 是我们 | 
| [33:41] | You cursed yourselves? | 你们诅咒了自己 | 
| [33:42] | Zelena’s weakness is light magic. | 塞琳娜的弱点是光明魔法 | 
| [33:48] | I mean, it’s clear now, more than ever, | 现在这一点更加明显了 | 
| [33:51] | you are the only one who can defeat her. | 你是唯一能打败她的人 | 
| [33:52] | That’s why we paid the price of Regina’s curse — | 所以我们付了瑞金娜的诅咒的代价 | 
| [33:56] | to find you. | 来找你 | 
| [33:59] | The price of the curse | 诅咒的代价 | 
| [34:01] | is the heart of the thing you love most. | 是挚爱的心 | 
| [34:03] | If one of you cast it… | 如果你们中一个施了诅咒 | 
| [34:06] | how are you both still here? | 你们怎么还都在 | 
| [34:25] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [34:27] | I need you to rip out my heart. | 你得挖出我的心 | 
| [34:30] | Charming’s right. | 王子说得对 | 
| [34:31] | We have been of one heart | 从他把我从沉睡咒中吻醒 | 
| [34:32] | since the day he woke me from the sleeping curse. | 我们就是一心的 | 
| [34:35] | If you split my heart in half, we can both survive! | 把我的心分成两半 我们就都能活 | 
| [34:39] | Snow. | 白雪 | 
| [34:41] | I know your love is strong, | 我知道你的爱很强烈 | 
| [34:42] | but this isn’t like plucking a flower. | 但这不是采花 | 
| [34:46] | How do you know it will work? | 你怎么知道一定有用 | 
| [34:48] | Faith! | 信心 | 
| [34:49] | Belief! | 信念 | 
| [34:51] | I believe! | 我相信 | 
| [34:52] | I believe my heart is strong enough for both of us! | 我相信我的心够强 能支撑我们两人 | 
| [34:54] | But if you’re wrong, you’ll die. | 但如果错了 你会死 | 
| [34:56] | Please. Please, Regina. | 拜托 拜托 瑞金娜 | 
| [35:01] | Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [36:09] | Snow. | 白雪 | 
| [36:11] | Snow, what’s happening? | 白雪 发生了什么 | 
| [36:12] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 | 
| [36:14] | We’re both okay. | 我们都没事 | 
| [36:38] | New York was awesome — | 纽约特别棒 | 
| [36:40] | The pizza, the Yankees, my school. | 披萨 洋基队 我的学校 | 
| [36:43] | Slow down. | 慢点 | 
| [36:44] | I want to hear it all — the entire year. | 我想听所有事 一整年的事 | 
| [36:47] | I found an apple tree in central park | 我在中央公园找到一棵苹果树 | 
| [36:48] | that looked exactly like the one by your office. | 跟你办公室边上的一模一样 | 
| [36:51] | Of course, I didn’t know that then, | 当然我当时不知道 | 
| [36:53] | but now I do. | 但现在我知道了 | 
| [36:54] | – And guess what. – what? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么着 | 
| [36:56] | I got pretty good at math. | 我数学很好 | 
| [36:58] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [36:58] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 | 
| [36:59] | Not Stephen Hawking good, but…good. | 不像斯蒂芬·霍金那么好 但挺好 | 
| [37:03] | What did I miss here? | 我错过了什么 | 
| [37:05] | Nothing much. | 没什么 | 
| [37:07] | Nothing that matters now. | 没什么重要的了 | 
| [37:09] | Not even that guy that was kissing you? | 那个吻你的人也不重要吗 | 
| [37:12] | Let’s stay focused on New York. | 我们好好聊纽约的事吧 | 
| [37:14] | – Tell me about the pizza. – Come on, mom. | -跟我说说披萨 -拜托 妈妈 | 
| [37:16] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [37:21] | His name is Robin… | 他叫罗宾… | 
| [37:24] | Hood. | 汉 | 
| [37:25] | Uh, we just started seeing each other. | 我们只是刚开始约会 | 
| [37:28] | Wait, Robin Hood? | 稍等 罗宾汉吗 | 
| [37:30] | At your service. | 为您效劳 | 
| [37:35] | Awesome! | 太帅了 | 
| [37:38] | So, the curse is broken. | 诅咒解除了 | 
| [37:40] | Indeed. | 是的 | 
| [37:42] | And the missing year — | 这失忆的一年里 | 
| [37:43] | Things a bit rocky between us, yeah? | 我们之间还挺坎坷的 | 
| [37:46] | For some reason, | 不知为什么 | 
| [37:48] | you’re so much more likeable here in Storybrooke. | 你在童话镇可爱多了 | 
| [37:57] | Are you gonna tell me what Zelena was talking about? | 你打算告诉我塞琳娜的话是什么意思吗 | 
| [38:00] | She said you failed her. | 她说你让她失望了 | 
| [38:01] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 | 
| [38:02] | Killian, what’s going on? | 基里安 这是怎么回事 | 
| [38:04] | Were you working for her? | 你是她的人吗 | 
| [38:05] | The witch tried – to back me into a corner. | 女巫想逼我就范 | 
| [38:06] | I did everything I could to resist her plans. | 我千方百计抵抗她的计划 | 
| [38:08] | So whose idea was it to kidnap Henry and stick him on a boat? | 把亨利绑架到一艘船上是谁的主意 | 
| [38:12] | It was mine. I was trying to save him. | 我的 我想救他 | 
| [38:14] | From what? What is she doing? | 为什么 她要干什么 | 
| [38:18] | She cursed me. | 她诅咒了我 | 
| [38:21] | My lips, actually. | 确切地说 是我的嘴唇 | 
| [38:23] | Your lips. Why? | 嘴唇 为什么 | 
| [38:25] | She wants to steal your magic. | 她想偷走你的魔力 | 
| [38:26] | She thought I was the best way of doing that. | 她觉得我是最佳途径 | 
| [38:30] | She knows what we all know — that you can defeat her. | 她和我们都知道 你可以打败她 | 
| [38:35] | It should have been my decision to protect Henry. | 保护亨利应该由我来决定 | 
| [38:37] | Whether she forced your hand or not, it doesn’t matter. | 不管她是不是逼迫了你 | 
| [38:40] | I can’t trust you now. How can I? | 你还要我怎么相信你 | 
| [38:42] | She’s right not to. | 她是对的 | 
| [38:44] | He’s lied about more than just this. | 他说的谎不止这个 | 
| [38:46] | You said you brought Emma to Storybrooke | 你说你带艾玛来到童话镇 | 
| [38:48] | because you received a message from us with a memory potion. | 是因为你得到了我们的消息还附了瓶记忆药水 | 
| [38:51] | Aye, what of it? | 是的 怎么了 | 
| [38:52] | We didn’t send you any message. | 我们没有发过消息 | 
| [38:55] | Well, I got one! | 可我收到了 | 
| [38:59] | It’s the truth! | 这是实话 | 
| [39:00] | Somebody bloody well sent me the message! | 肯定有人给我发过消息 | 
| [39:04] | Who else would have an antidote? | 还有谁能有解药 | 
| [39:05] | Who else would know where to find the savior? | 还有谁能知道去哪找救世主 | 
| [39:14] | Wolf’s blood, dragon’s scale. | 狼血 龙甲 | 
| [39:18] | I’ve tasted this brew before. | 我曾品尝过这琼浆玉液 | 
| [39:20] | We’re about to take an unplanned trip, my pet. | 我们要踏上一趟计划外的旅行 爱宠 | 
| [39:25] | The curse is coming. | 诅咒来了 | 
| [39:27] | You failed, you failed. | 你失败了 你失败了 | 
| [39:28] | You failed, you failed, you failed, | 你失败了 你失败了 你失败了 | 
| [39:29] | – You failed, you failed, you fa– – Don’t be so dour. | -你失败了 你失败了 -别这么伤感 | 
| [39:32] | What I need to do – can be done from any land. | 我要做的事 在任何大陆都能实现 | 
| [39:35] | I will succeed in changing the past. | 我会成功改变过去的 | 
| [39:39] | My spell will work. | 我的咒语会成功的 | 
| [39:42] | But only if you remember it. | 前提是你得能记住 | 
| [39:44] | Which I will… | 我能… | 
| [39:46] | With this… | 用这个… | 
| [39:48] | To keep my valuable – recollections safe and sound. | 保护我珍贵的记忆 | 
| [39:55] | Mmm. Here. | 给你 | 
| [39:57] | Drink it, dump it out, sing it a song. | 喝掉 倒掉 给它唱首歌 随你 | 
| [40:01] | Your brains are still mine. | 无论如何你都会属于我 | 
| [40:03] | If you want to remember – the loss of your son, so be it, | 如果你想记住痛失儿子 没问题 | 
| [40:06] | but if you’d prefer to stumble about blind and stupid | 但如果你更想像其他人一样 | 
| [40:10] | with the rest of them, | 茫然地乱冲乱撞 | 
| [40:13] | be my guest. | 随便你 | 
| [40:26] | Memories are pain. | 记忆是痛苦的 | 
| [40:30] | Pain is strength. | 痛苦是力量 | 
| [40:38] | For vengeance. | 敬复仇 | 
| [41:00] | We don’t need to remember. | 我们不需要记住 | 
| [41:02] | Emma does. | 艾玛需要 | 
| [41:17] | Find Killian Jones on the Jolly Roger. | 去海盗船上找基里安·琼斯 | 
| [41:21] | Find captain Hook. | 找到虎克船长 | 
| [41:22] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [41:36] | He really was a hero. | 他真的是个英雄 | 
| [41:38] | He was, Henry. | 真的 亨利 | 
| [41:40] | He didn’t give a second thought to sacrificing himself for you — | 他义无反顾地为你牺牲了自己 | 
| [41:44] | For all of us. | 也是为了所有人 | 
| [41:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [42:00] | Was it hard? | 很艰难吧 | 
| [42:02] | Coming back to Storybrooke when you knew it would be dangerous? | 明知危险重重 还是选择回童话镇 | 
| [42:07] | I mean, life in new york was pretty good. | 纽约的生活还挺不错的 | 
| [42:11] | It was better than good, | 何止是不错 | 
| [42:14] | But I had this voice stuck in my head that I couldn’t shake. | 但我脑海中有个声音挥之不去 | 
| [42:18] | Whose? | 谁的声音 | 
| [42:19] | Yours. | 你的 | 
| [42:22] | I knew how you would have voted on this. | 我知道你的意愿是什么 | 
| [42:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [42:27] | And you know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么 | 
| [42:29] | Operation cobra is back on. | 眼镜蛇计划重启 | 
| [42:33] | I’m not sure it ever ended. | 好像从来就没中止 | 
| [42:37] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [42:38] | Deep breaths. Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 | 
| [42:40] | I’ll get the truck. | 我去把卡车开来 | 
| [42:41] | Mary Margaret, are you okay? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你没事吧 | 
| [42:42] | It’s the baby. | 是孩子 | 
| [42:44] | It’s coming. | 要生了 |