时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is avoiding me. | 这就是躲着我 |
[00:03] | Right now, I just feel too guilty. | 现在 我觉得很内疚 |
[00:05] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[00:06] | My feelings for you are real. | 我对你的感觉是真的 |
[00:09] | But Marian is my wife. | 但玛丽安是我妻子 |
[00:10] | She’s a monster. | 她是个魔头 |
[00:12] | Maybe you don’t know me as well as you think. | 也许你没自己想得那么了解我 |
[00:13] | Regina, we’ve been trying to find you. | 瑞金娜 我们一直在找你 |
[00:15] | We need to talk about — | 我们得谈谈… |
[00:16] | Give me two weeks. | 给我两周时间 |
[00:17] | Misthaven is a short journey. | 迷雾港又不远 |
[00:18] | What do we even know about this…Misthaven? | 我们对这个迷雾港有什么了解呢 |
[00:21] | You might know it better by what the inhabitants call it. | 也许你更熟悉当地居民对它的称呼 |
[00:23] | The Enchanted Forest. | 魔法森林 |
[00:25] | We have to go after her. | 我们得去追她 |
[00:31] | Don’t worry, Anna. | 别担心 安娜 |
[00:33] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[00:53] | Until we’re together, | 我们团聚之前 |
[00:55] | no one leaves this town. | 谁也不许离开这座小镇 |
[01:11] | Anna, I will find out what happened to you. | 安娜 我会查明你究竟出了什么事 |
[01:34] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[01:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[01:36] | Are you David? | 你是戴维吗 |
[01:38] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:39] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
[01:52] | So, anyway, I got your name | 总之 是你的一个老朋友 |
[01:55] | from an old friend of yours… | 告诉我你的名字的 |
[01:58] | From Arendelle. | 他是阿伦黛尔的 |
[01:59] | Arendelle? You know Kristoff? | 阿伦黛尔 你认识克里斯托夫啊 |
[02:01] | What makes you think it’s Kristoff? | 你为什么觉得是克里斯托夫 |
[02:03] | He’s the only person from Arendelle I know. | 我只认识他一个阿伦黛尔人 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | He didn’t tell me that. | 他没告诉我 |
[02:09] | Hard to be on a secret mission | 没掌握全部情况 |
[02:10] | when you don’t have all the facts. | 执行秘密任务很困难啊 |
[02:12] | What’s the mission? | 什么任务 |
[02:12] | I just told you — it’s secret. | 我刚说了 是秘密任务 |
[02:15] | But he told me I could trust you — | 但他告诉我 我可以信任你 |
[02:17] | Just not with the mission. | 只不过不能和你说任务的事 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:22] | Joan. | 琼 |
[02:26] | Your name’s not Joan. | 你才不叫琼 |
[02:28] | You’re smart, too. | 你还很聪明 |
[02:29] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[02:31] | See, I have to give a false name for your safety. | 为了你的安全着想 我得用假名 |
[02:34] | You’re wanted? | 你是通缉犯吗 |
[02:36] | Look, I don’t know if I can be more clear — | 我是不是应该说得更清楚点 |
[02:37] | secret mission, your safety. | 秘密任务 你的安全 |
[02:41] | Let me start over. | 我重新开始吧 |
[02:42] | I’m Joan. Can I sleep in your barn? | 我叫琼 我能在你家谷仓借住吗 |
[02:44] | Sure, Joan. | 没问题 琼 |
[02:46] | Anything for Kristoff’s fiancee. | 乐意为克里斯托夫的未婚妻效劳 |
[02:49] | The ring. | 戒指 |
[02:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Well, I guess I’ll find out your name at the wedding. | 那我就等婚礼时得知你的真名吧 |
[02:57] | Uh, the barn’s out back. | 谷仓在后面 |
[02:58] | You can stay the night. | 你晚上可以睡在那里 |
[03:01] | You should hurry and get inside. | 快点进屋去 |
[03:03] | This is a bad time. | 真不凑巧 |
[03:05] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:07] | That is someone you don’t want to mess with. | 你绝对不想惹的人 |
[03:11] | They call her Bo Peep. | 人们叫她牧羊女 |
[03:15] | Here you go, sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[03:18] | I’ll see you in three hours for your midnight shrieking. | 三小时后你半夜尖叫时再见 |
[03:21] | Yes, I will. | 没错 |
[03:24] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[03:25] | What do you suppose babies dream about? | 你觉得宝宝都会梦到什么 |
[03:27] | – Bullfighting. – Laser tag. | -斗牛 -激光枪战游戏 |
[03:29] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[03:30] | I think they’re joking. | 我觉得他们在开玩笑 |
[03:32] | Right. | 对哦 |
[03:33] | I’ll recognize funny again when he’s 3 | 等他三岁 我睡饱了之后 |
[03:35] | and I’ve had some sleep. | 就又会有幽默感了 |
[03:36] | 3? | 三岁 |
[03:37] | I see the optimism returning. | 看来乐观精神回来了啊 |
[03:42] | Okay, chocolate, DVDs, ice cream. | 好吧 巧克力 碟片 冰淇淋 |
[03:45] | Red wine? | 红酒 |
[03:46] | That’s one heck of a late-night snack, kid. | 这深夜宵夜不错啊 孩子 |
[03:48] | It’s for my mom. | 是给我妈妈准备的 |
[03:50] | I don’t drink and sheriff. | 我从不喝酒执勤 |
[03:52] | My other mom. | 我的另一个妈妈 |
[03:54] | I googled “How to get over a breakup.” | 我谷歌了”如何熬过分手” |
[03:56] | It didn’t talk about | 上面没提到 |
[03:56] | your boyfriend’s wife time-traveling back from the past, | 男友的妻子从过去穿越到现在 |
[03:59] | but close enough. | 但也差不多 |
[04:02] | That’s really sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[04:05] | What the — | 搞什么 |
[04:16] | It’s a message. | 是一封信 |
[04:23] | It’s for Henry. It’s from your mother. | 给亨利的 是你妈妈寄来的 |
[04:35] | She doesn’t want to see me. | 她不想见我 |
[04:46] | You know, that is not exactly what she said. | 她的原话不是这样的 |
[04:47] | I read the note. | 我读了信 |
[04:49] | She said for right now, while she’s dealing with things. | 她说她还在收拾心情 暂时不能见你 |
[04:52] | She doesn’t want to see me. | 她不想见我 |
[04:54] | She’s in a lot of pain over Robin Hood | 罗宾汉的事让她很痛苦 |
[04:56] | and everything else that’s happened over the last — | 再加上之前发生的… |
[04:59] | well, forever. | 一切一切 |
[05:01] | Things have been tough on her and you. | 你俩都很不容易 |
[05:04] | She’s trying to fix them | 她在努力解决问题 |
[05:04] | so that you two can be together… | 好跟你团聚 |
[05:07] | because she cares about you. | 因为她在乎你 |
[05:10] | So why’d she tell me to stay away? | 那她为什么要让我离开 |
[05:12] | Because she thinks she’s making things better. | 因为她觉得这样会更好 |
[05:17] | She’s not. | 那她错了 |
[05:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:31] | Emma, I-I’m getting calls from all over. | 艾玛 电话都打爆了 |
[05:33] | It’s a town-wide blackout. | 整个镇子都停电了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, copy that. I’m looking at it. | 收到 我这儿也是 |
[05:37] | I’ll swing by to get you. We can check this out. | 我过去接你 我们一起去看看 |
[05:42] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[05:44] | You want to come along on this one? | 要和我一起去吗 |
[05:46] | We can call it Operation… Nightshade | 可以管这叫夜影行动 |
[05:48] | or, uh, Blackthorn or — | 或黑刺行动或是 |
[05:51] | That’s okay. | 算了 |
[05:55] | He wouldn’t even let me hug him. It killed me. | 他都不让我抱一抱 真是急死我了 |
[05:57] | Sounds familiar. | 听着很耳熟 |
[05:59] | ‘Cause I do that. Great. | 因为我曾这样对你 这可好 |
[06:00] | I’ve passed it along. | 我把这坏习惯传给他了 |
[06:02] | Not just you. | 不止是你 |
[06:03] | Henry has two moms who both put up walls. | 亨利的两个妈妈都竖起心墙 |
[06:06] | Sounds like he’s taking after the both of you. | 看来他是从你们俩那儿学来的 |
[06:08] | It’s not like him to pass up on operation anything. | 错过这种行动的机会 这一点也不像他 |
[06:11] | – I’m worried. – Well, kids have extreme reactions. | -我很担心 -小孩子都会有极端的反应 |
[06:14] | They get over it fast. | 他们很快就会忘记的 |
[06:15] | Just stay strong and roll with it. | 坚强点 别太担心了 |
[06:18] | There’s always people in this world who want you to give up. | 世界上总有些人想看你放弃 |
[06:20] | Don’t make their jobs any easier. | 别让他们那么容易得逞 |
[06:25] | What the hell? | 那是什么 |
[06:27] | Well, there you go. | 就是这个了 |
[06:36] | Whatever happened to these power lines | 这些输电线的损坏 |
[06:37] | happened after the snow monster. | 是在雪怪消失之后 |
[06:41] | Let’s go find whoever did this. | 去看看到底是谁干的好事 |
[07:02] | What — just come on in, I guess. | 那就直接进来吧 |
[07:05] | – Oh, look the baby. – Thanks. | -看看这小宝贝 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | Is what I say if I can look at the baby. | 如果我能看到他肯定会夸他的 |
[07:10] | But I can’t. Why? ‘Cause it’s dark. | 但我看不清 为什么 因为没灯 |
[07:13] | Know what else we can’t look at? | 知道我们还有什么看不了吗 |
[07:14] | The internet, tv, my clock. | 网络 电视 还有我的钟 |
[07:16] | Happy’s right. Power’s out. | 开心果说得对 停电了 |
[07:18] | – So whatcha gonna do about it, sister? – Me? | -你打算怎么做 -我吗 |
[07:21] | I think you mean Regina, the Mayor. | 你是说瑞金娜吧 她才是镇长 |
[07:23] | She doesn’t want the job anymore. | 她不想当镇长了 |
[07:25] | This is your curse. | 这是你的诅咒 |
[07:27] | You are the mayor now. | 现在你是镇长了 |
[07:29] | I am? | 我 |
[07:29] | We helped you take your kingdom back — remember? | 我们帮你夺回了你的王国 记得吗 |
[07:32] | So you could rule. | 好让你统治国家 |
[07:33] | Well, this is your kingdom now. | 现在这就是你的王国 |
[07:35] | So rule it. | 好好统治它吧 |
[07:41] | In case you were wondering, | 如果你们想知道 |
[07:42] | it goes the whole way ’round. | 这里整个都被包围了 |
[07:44] | Hook, I didn’t know you were joining us. | 虎克 我不知道你也要来 |
[07:46] | I get a distress call from a fair maiden, | 我接到了一位淑女的求救电话 |
[07:47] | and I’m on the spot. | 就立即赶来了 |
[07:48] | I was not distressed, and you’re saying | 我没有求救 你是说 |
[07:50] | this wall goes around what — the whole town? | 这冰墙包围了整个小镇吗 |
[07:53] | And that it does. | 是的 |
[07:54] | So, once again, we can’t leave Storybrooke. | 我们又一次无法离开童话镇了 |
[07:56] | Doing more than keeping us inside, by the looks of that. | 而且这墙看来不止是把我们困住了 |
[08:00] | Guess that’s what caused the loss of power. | 这应该就是导致断电的原因 |
[08:02] | Look at you becoming a 21st-century man. Yeah. | 瞧你啊 都变成现代人了 |
[08:05] | It looks to me like whoever was putting up the wall | 不过我看 筑起冰墙的人 |
[08:07] | wasn’t trying to take out the lights. | 并不是想切断电源 |
[08:08] | They were just putting up the wall. | 只是想筑起冰墙 |
[08:10] | To keep us in — why? | 把我们困在这里 为什么 |
[08:11] | Kill us all one by one. | 把我们逐个杀光 |
[08:13] | It’s what I’d do. | 要是我就这么做 |
[08:20] | I should have brought the champagne. | 我应该带香槟来 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:22] | To celebrate our second date | 庆祝我们第二次约会 |
[08:24] | and because we’ve got the world’s largest ice bucket. | 而且我们还有世界上最大的冰桶 |
[08:26] | Second date? | 第二次约会 |
[08:28] | Did I miss the first? | 我错过第一次了吗 |
[08:29] | Aye. The snow monster’s the first. | 是的 雪怪就是第一次 |
[08:30] | Ice wall’s the second. | 冰墙是第二次 |
[08:32] | After all, if I only count the quiet dinners, | 如果我只算上安静的晚餐 |
[08:35] | we wouldn’t even get one. | 那就一次都没有了 |
[08:40] | I think I see something by the wall. | 墙那边好像有东西 |
[08:43] | You wait here with your ice bucket | 你和大冰桶在这儿等着 |
[08:45] | while I check that out. | 我去看看 |
[08:52] | I think it’s time you and I have a little talk | 看来我们该聊聊 |
[08:54] | about your intentions with my daughter. | 你对我女儿的企图了 |
[08:56] | That’s a little old-fashioned, even by my standards, | 就算以我的标准 这都有点过时了 |
[08:58] | and I still pay with doubloons. | 我还用达布隆付账呢 |
[08:59] | Oh, remember, I know your reputation. | 别忘了 我听说过你的事迹 |
[09:01] | Emma is not some conquest. | 艾玛可不是战利品 |
[09:05] | I wouldn’t risk my life for someone I see as loot. | 我不会为了战利品冒生命危险的 |
[09:09] | Whatever we become, it’s up to her as much as me. | 不管我们以后如何 将由我们两人决定 |
[09:27] | Hey, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:27] | My name is Elsa. | 我叫艾尔莎 |
[09:29] | Okay, Elsa. It’s okay. | 艾尔莎 没事的 |
[09:32] | I’m Emma. | 我叫艾玛 |
[09:34] | You want to tell me what you’re doing out here? | 要和我说说你在这儿做什么吗 |
[09:35] | You have something to do with this… wall? | 这冰墙是你弄的吗 |
[09:38] | I’m looking for someone — my sister. | 我在找我妹妹 |
[09:39] | I can’t find her. | 但我找不到她 |
[09:41] | This was hers. | 这是她的链子 |
[09:46] | I found it in the store filled with things. | 我在一间满是物品的店里找到的 |
[09:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:49] | I have no idea, but if you want me to help you, | 我也不知道 但如果你想让我帮你 |
[09:50] | you have to help me. | 你得先配合 |
[09:53] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[09:58] | Anna. | 她叫安娜 |
[10:06] | Do you want a glass of tea, Bo Peep? | 要喝杯茶吗 牧羊女 |
[10:10] | How about a cookie, Bo Peep?” | 或者来块饼干 牧羊女 |
[10:13] | You’re not here for tea. | 你不是来喝茶的 |
[10:14] | Well, the boy’s got that right. | 这倒是说对了 |
[10:16] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:18] | My name is Joan. | 我叫琼 |
[10:20] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[10:24] | You know me, Ruth. You know what I want. | 你了解我 露丝 你知道我想要什么 |
[10:27] | – My payment. – You’re extortion. | -我的报酬 -保护费 |
[10:30] | Call it what you like. | 随你怎么叫 |
[10:32] | But you and your flock are safe | 但只要你付我钱 |
[10:35] | as long as you pay me what’s due. | 你和你的羊群就会安全 |
[10:37] | It’s — it’s been a slow month. | 这个月…不太景气 |
[10:40] | How about this. | 这样如何 |
[10:41] | You just figure out how to pay me what you own me | 明天中午之前 你想办法 |
[10:45] | by tomorroatoon, at noon. | 还上欠我的钱 |
[10:48] | You’ve got to give us more time. | 你得多给我们点时间 |
[10:49] | I don’t give anything. | 我什么都不给 |
[10:51] | But perhaps if you hand over your steed, | 不过如果你把马给我 |
[10:54] | – I’ll allow another day. – No. No deal. | -我就宽限你一天 -不行 |
[10:56] | That — that horse never leaves my side. | 那匹马从没离开过我 |
[10:58] | Then tomorrow, when I come back, | 那明天 我回来的时候 |
[11:02] | if there’s no payment, you keep the horse, | 如果没钱 你留着你的马 |
[11:04] | and I take your farm. | 我收走农场 |
[11:09] | And you can work off your debts as my slaves. | 你们可以做奴隶给我还债 |
[11:13] | Mother, we don’t need this. | 妈妈 我们不必如此受人欺凌 |
[11:15] | Let’s go. We can leave this place and start ov– | 我们走 离开这里 重新开始… |
[11:24] | You can’t go anywhere. | 你们哪也别想去 |
[11:26] | You’re branded now. | 你们被我标记了 |
[11:28] | This stick is how I find my flock, | 我就靠这根手杖找我的羊群 |
[11:32] | and you’re now one of my sheep. | 现在你们也是我的羊了 |
[11:36] | And if you don’t like it, | 如果不喜欢这样 |
[11:37] | pay me what you owe me, | 就还了你们欠我的钱 |
[11:39] | or this farm and your lives are mine. | 否则农场和你们的命就都归我了 |
[11:51] | You’re not seriously going to actually work the farm for that — | 你不会真要替那个恶霸 |
[11:54] | that bully. | 照料农场吧 |
[11:55] | That bully is the most powerful warlord in the region. | 那个恶霸是这一带最厉害的军阀 |
[11:58] | So you’re okay being her slaves? | 那你就甘心做她的奴隶吗 |
[12:00] | Until we work it off. What choice do we have? | 不做到还完债 我们还有什么选择 |
[12:01] | You could fight. | 你可以反抗 |
[12:03] | She has an army. | 她有军队 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry, but why fight a battle you can’t win? | 很抱歉 但为什么要打一场赢不了的仗呢 |
[12:06] | Those are exactly the battles you should fight. | 这种仗才更该去打啊 |
[12:09] | If you know you could win, it’s not a fight. | 如果知道自己能赢 就不叫战斗了 |
[12:10] | If it’s impossible, you have to fight to achieve it. | 不可能的事 才需要争取 |
[12:14] | Spoken like a naive young girl. | 这话真像个天真的小姑娘 |
[12:16] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:17] | I am a young girl, and I’m missing my own wedding | 我是个小姑娘 还错过了自己的婚礼 |
[12:19] | to go to a strange land and track down… | 就为了到一个陌生国度追寻… |
[12:23] | …some secret-mission things. | 一些机密任务的东西 |
[12:26] | And you’re a big grown man | 而你是个大人 |
[12:27] | who doesn’t even have to leave his own home | 你都不用离开家 |
[12:29] | to tackle some random bully. | 就可以扳倒一个恶霸 |
[12:32] | I’m a shepherd, Joan. | 我是个牧羊人 琼 |
[12:34] | Sure, if some one picks a fight with me at tavern | 如果有人在酒馆里跟我打架 |
[12:36] | I can hold my own. | 我应付得来 |
[12:37] | This is a warlord with a private army. | 但她是个有私人军队的军阀 |
[12:39] | What good are my fists against that? | 我的拳头能顶什么用 |
[12:40] | Maybe try a sword. | 试试剑呀 |
[12:44] | I don’t know what Arendelle is like, | 我不知道阿伦黛尔什么样 |
[12:45] | but here in the Enchanted Forest, | 但在魔法森林 |
[12:48] | Most farmers don’t do a lot of sword-fighting. | 大部分农夫不怎么会剑术 |
[12:50] | Well, if it’s help with a sword you need, that I can do. | 如果你要学使剑 我能帮你 |
[12:53] | How? Kristoff show you? | 你怎么会 克里斯托夫教你的 |
[12:55] | ‘Cause using an ice pick to shave cubes for cool beverages | 用冰锥切冰酒的冰块 |
[12:59] | – is pretty different. – He didn’t teach me. | -可不是一码事 -不是他教我的 |
[13:00] | I learned from my soldiers. | 我跟我的士兵学的 |
[13:02] | M-my family’s sold– | 我…家的士兵… |
[13:04] | some soldiers I met at a place one time, | 我有次遇见的一些士兵 |
[13:08] | and I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[13:11] | What do you have to lose? | 你能有什么损失呢 |
[13:15] | You can always give up tomorrow. | 你可以明天再放弃嘛 |
[13:23] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[13:25] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[13:26] | No, no, no. Stay back. | 别 别过来 |
[13:27] | It’s okay. She’s just trying to find — | 没关系的 她只是想找… |
[13:35] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[14:05] | The device — call her. | 对讲机 呼叫她 |
[14:08] | Emma, are you in there? | 艾玛 你在吗 |
[14:11] | I’m getting her out. | 我要把她救出来 |
[14:18] | What if we lift? | 能把这个抬起来吗 |
[14:26] | Don’t! | 别拦我 |
[14:27] | We’re not giving up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[14:28] | We won’t, but this is not getting us anywhere. | 不是放弃 但这样没用 |
[14:30] | Well, I’m open to suggestions. | 你倒说说有什么好办法 |
[14:33] | Magic made this thing. | 这东西是魔法造成的 |
[14:34] | I think we’re gonna need magic to unmake it. | 我们可能需要魔法来解除它 |
[14:36] | And I’m not gonna stop fighting until we do. | 不解除它我不会放弃的 |
[14:47] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[14:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | All right. | 来吧 |
[15:14] | You’re getting there. | 你在进步 |
[15:15] | Let’s go again. | 我们再来 |
[15:16] | No. We’re done. | 不 不来了 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry, but if I can’t beat you, | 抱歉 如果我连你都打不过 |
[15:20] | how am I gonna beat her army? | 还怎么跟她的军队打 |
[15:21] | Wow. You really like to give up. | 你还真是喜欢放弃 |
[15:23] | I know you think you know more, | 我知道你觉得自己更明白 |
[15:24] | but I have my share of experience, too. | 但我也有自己的经历 |
[15:26] | I know about battles that can’t be won. | 我知道什么叫不可能打赢的战斗 |
[15:28] | And right now, the best hope for me — | 而现在 对我 更重要的是 |
[15:30] | and, more importantly, my mother — is survival. | 对我妈妈 最大的希望就是能活下去 |
[15:32] | Wow. I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[15:33] | You really, really like to give up. | 你是真的非常喜欢放弃 |
[15:36] | I like to survive. | 我喜欢活着 |
[15:38] | It isn’t living. | 那不叫生活 |
[15:40] | It’s actually the definition of living. | 那就是生活的定义 |
[15:42] | Now who’s naive? | 是谁天真啊 |
[15:44] | I went through this with my sister. | 我跟我姐姐经历过这种事 |
[15:46] | Scary things happened, and she did what you’re doing. | 发生了可怕的事情 她跟你一样 |
[15:48] | She hid. | 藏起来了 |
[15:50] | But the way she hid was by running away. | 她躲藏的办法就是逃跑 |
[15:52] | She thought that was the solution to her problem, | 她认为那是解决问题的办法 |
[15:54] | but it wasn’t. | 但其实不是 |
[15:55] | She needed a push, like you, | 她跟你一样需要点激励 |
[15:57] | to see that surviving isn’t living. | 才能明白仅仅活下来不叫生活 |
[16:00] | And you gave her that push? | 是你激励了她 |
[16:01] | I almost died doing it, but, yeah, I did. | 我几乎因此而死 但我做到了 |
[16:06] | And if you become Bo Peep’s slave, | 如果你变成了牧羊女的奴隶 |
[16:08] | you’ll be doing the same thing. | 你就是重蹈她的覆辙 |
[16:11] | I’ll lose everything if we fight. | 如果反抗 我会失去一切 |
[16:13] | You’ll lose more if you don’t. | 不反抗会失去更多 |
[16:14] | Let me be the judge of what loss I can take. | 让我自己判断我能承受失去什么吧 |
[16:16] | Stop being so stubborn. | 别固执了 |
[16:17] | You don’t know anything about loss. | 你不了解失去 |
[16:19] | You’re just afraid of it. | 你只是害怕失去 |
[16:20] | Oh, I don’t, do I? | 我不了解吗 |
[16:21] | If you did, you wouldn’t act this way. | 你要是了解 就不会这样做 |
[16:23] | Loss is exactly why I’m acting this way. | 正是因为失去过 我才要这样做 |
[16:25] | I think it’s cowardice. | 我觉得那是懦弱 |
[16:29] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[16:32] | Well, yeah, I mean that. | 好吧 我就是这个意思 |
[16:38] | When I was 6 years old, one morning, | 我六岁的一天早上 |
[16:40] | I woke up hearing my father and mother go at it. | 醒来时 我听到父母在吵架 |
[16:45] | They fought a lot… | 他们经常吵架 |
[16:47] | usually over the same thing — his drinking. | 通常是为了同一件事 父亲酗酒的问题 |
[16:52] | But this time, something was different, | 但这次与往常不同 |
[16:57] | and I heard my father not yelling, | 我父亲并没有怒吼 |
[16:59] | but crying… | 他在哭 |
[17:03] | and through the tears, he said to my mother | 流着泪水 他对我母亲说了一句 |
[17:06] | words I would never forget — | 我永远不会忘记的话 |
[17:10] | “I will beat this.” | “我会战胜它” |
[17:13] | He said to her, “I have to be better for the boy. | 他对母亲说 “为了孩子我要做到更好 |
[17:17] | “I have to be different. | 我得改变 |
[17:19] | I have to stop.” | 我得戒酒” |
[17:23] | And he promised he would. | 他发誓说他会做到 |
[17:27] | Every few months, we needed supplies. | 我们每个月都需要购买补给 |
[17:31] | It was a two-week journey — | 要走两周 |
[17:33] | usually one that was a two-week bender. | 一般他都会饮酒作乐两周 |
[17:39] | But he said he was leaving this time, | 但他说这次他去 |
[17:41] | and he wouldn’t touch a drop, | 会滴酒不沾 |
[17:42] | and in two weeks, he would be back home, | 两周后他就回来 |
[17:46] | himself again — | 做回他自己 |
[17:49] | her husband, my father. | 她的丈夫 我的父亲 |
[17:53] | We’d be a family. | 我们会好好做一家人 |
[17:56] | My mother kept this secret from me, but I knew. | 我母亲没告诉我 但我是知道的 |
[17:59] | And every moing for two weeks, | 那两周每天早上 |
[18:02] | I woke with a smile on my face | 我都满面笑容的醒来 |
[18:03] | knowing my father would be back. | 想着父亲会回来 |
[18:07] | So… | 后来 |
[18:09] | On the 14th day, I arose, | 第14天早上 我起了床 |
[18:13] | and I heard a knock at the door, | 听见了敲门声 |
[18:14] | and I ran to open it, ready to hug my father… | 我飞奔过去开门 准备拥抱我父亲 |
[18:20] | and I was greeted by the local constable. | 可迎来的却是地方治安官 |
[18:24] | Yeah, my father fought his battle… | 我父亲的确战斗了 |
[18:30] | and for 13 days, he won. | 也赢了13天 |
[18:34] | But on the 14th, he spent his last night in a tavern… | 但第14天 他去酒馆过了最后一夜 |
[18:42] | and they found his body in the wreckage of our cart | 人们在山涧底我家马车的残骸中 |
[18:46] | at the bottom of a ravine. | 发现了他的尸体 |
[18:52] | Some battles can’t be won. | 有些战斗是赢不了的 |
[18:55] | Some forces are too strong. | 有些力量太过强大 |
[18:56] | You had a lousy father. | 你父亲很糟糕 |
[18:58] | I mean he was weak. | 我是说他意志薄弱 |
[19:00] | I-I mean you are not. I-I mean you’re strong. | 我是说你并非如此 就是 你很坚强 |
[19:03] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道我坚强不坚强 |
[19:04] | I hope it. | 我希望你坚强 |
[19:07] | Look… I just need a night here | 我只需要在这儿过一夜 |
[19:10] | before I continue my journey, | 然后就上路 |
[19:13] | but I’ll stay tomorrow and help, if that’s what you want. | 但如果你愿意 我明天可以留下帮你 |
[19:16] | Just meet me in the morning at the barn, | 明早来谷仓找我吧 |
[19:17] | and we can continue training. | 我们可以继续训练 |
[19:22] | But if you don’t… | 如果你不愿意 |
[19:25] | then I’ll just be on my way. | 我也可以继续上路 |
[19:44] | I got to give it to you — you put on quite a show. | 我得承认 你真厉害 |
[19:47] | You want to tell me what this is about? | 想告诉我你为什么要这样做吗 |
[19:49] | No. | 不想 |
[19:50] | Just that I’m very powerful, | 你只要知道 我很厉害 |
[19:51] | and you and your people — you need to be more careful. | 你和你的人 你们要小心点 |
[19:54] | Keep your distance. | 离我远点 |
[19:54] | I think I can guarantee that, | 这点我可以做到 |
[19:56] | so if you want to, you know, hit “undo” on that, then… | 所以如果你愿意解除这些冰墙 |
[20:01] | we’ll get right on it. | 我们就马上离你远点 |
[20:02] | I… | 我 |
[20:05] | not right away. | 还不能这么做 |
[20:07] | Bring me what I want, | 把我想要的东西给我 |
[20:08] | and then I’ll consider freeing you. | 我就考虑要不要放了你 |
[20:10] | Your sister, right? | 你想要的是你妹妹吧 |
[20:12] | I can’t really look for her from in here. | 我在这里也没法找她啊 |
[20:15] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[20:16] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[20:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:18] | – It’s a — – Emma, are you okay? | -这是 -艾玛 你还好吗 |
[20:20] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[20:21] | Allows me to talk to my father, | 这东西可以让我和我被挡在 |
[20:24] | who’s on the other side of that wall, | 墙那边的父亲通上话 |
[20:25] | but if you want to melt that, we can all talk. | 但你要是愿意融化墙 我们就能当面谈了 |
[20:30] | Tell him to go get Anna. | 让他去找安娜 |
[20:37] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸 能听到吗 |
[20:39] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[20:40] | Say again. | 再说句话 |
[20:43] | I’m in here with this woman. | 我和那个女人在这里面 |
[20:45] | She’s looking for her sister, Anna. | 她在找她妹妹 安娜 |
[20:47] | She thinks that Anna is in town | 她觉得安娜就在镇上 |
[20:48] | because she found a necklace of hers in Gold’s shop. | 因为她在戈登的店里发现了她的项链 |
[20:52] | She wants us to try to find her before — | 她想让我们找到她 |
[20:54] | Before I freeze this town and everyone in it. | 否则我冻住整个小镇和所有镇民 |
[21:03] | Is she fixing it? | 她到底有没有在修啊 |
[21:04] | I’ve got a fridge full of iffy clams. | 我一冰箱的蛤蜊都快坏了 |
[21:06] | – Just read the manual. – The manual’s in Japanese. | -看看说明书啊 -说明书是日文的 |
[21:08] | Well, just do something. | 那想点办法啊 |
[21:10] | Maybe Marco should be helping with the power. | 也许电力的事应该找马可来帮忙 |
[21:11] | He’s the handyman. | 他是杂务工啊 |
[21:12] | Geppetto? You think? | 盖比特吗 你开玩笑吗 |
[21:14] | I mean, I’m not sure handcrafted Tuscan wood carvings | 我看手工托斯卡纳木雕 |
[21:17] | are really gonna save the day. | 也帮不了我们 |
[21:18] | Dr. Whale? | 威尔医生呢 |
[21:18] | He’s a doctor, not electrician. | 他是医生 不是电工 |
[21:20] | – We don’t need help! – You think? | -我们不需要帮忙 -是吗 |
[21:22] | I mean, I’m grumpy now. | 我现在已经够生气了 |
[21:23] | Imagine me in the morning without a coffee maker. | 想想如果明早我冲不了咖啡会怎样 |
[21:24] | Or a computer or stop lights, | 或者没电脑 红绿灯 |
[21:26] | TV, DVD, CD, DVR, DVD. | 电视 DVD 唱片机 硬盘录像机 |
[21:29] | Stop saying letters! | 别再蹦字母啦 |
[21:31] | Look, I am not magic. | 我不会魔法 |
[21:34] | I have had eight hours of sleep in the last week, | 我这周只睡了8小时 |
[21:36] | I am breastfeeding, and I am exhausted! | 我还在哺乳期而且我快累死了 |
[21:39] | I don’t need this. | 所以别吵我了 |
[21:41] | I may have cast a little curse, | 我虽然下过一个诅咒 |
[21:42] | but I did not ask to maintain a metropolitan electrical grid. | 但我没打算维护一个城镇电网 |
[21:45] | Oh, and get this — I’m starting to get why Regina was evil. | 还有 我开始明白瑞金娜为什么那么邪恶了 |
[21:47] | It wasn’t her! It was you! | 不是因为她 是因为你们 |
[21:49] | You have survived your entire lives without light bulbs! | 你们之前没有灯泡不也过得很好吗 |
[21:53] | Buy a flashlight! | 去买个手电筒吧 |
[22:09] | Aren’t you cold? I’m freezing. | 你不冷吗 我冻坏了 |
[22:12] | It’s never bothered me. | 我从不怕冷 |
[22:15] | The other day, there was something here — | 前两天跑来个大家伙 |
[22:16] | We called it a snow monster. | 我们管它叫雪怪 |
[22:18] | I assume that’s something you made? | 是你干的吧 |
[22:19] | I’ll do whatever it takes to get my sister back. | 我会不惜一切代价找回我妹妹 |
[22:22] | I can tell you care about her a lot. | 看得出你非常在乎她 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry about her necklace. | 她项链的事我很抱歉 |
[22:30] | Where is it? | 项链呢 |
[22:31] | It fell into the ice here. | 掉进冰窟里了 |
[22:37] | You can melt down to get it back. | 你可以把雪融化把它取出来 |
[22:39] | Keep going, | 再融一点 |
[22:40] | and we could take this whole conversation somewhere warmer. | 我们就能在暖和的地方继续说话了 |
[22:51] | You can’t control it, can you? | 你无法控制 对吗 |
[22:53] | What you said to David on the walkie — | 你在对讲机里对戴维说的 |
[22:55] | It wasn’t a threat. It was a warning | 并不是威胁 而是警告 |
[22:56] | because you can’t control what you’re doing. | 因为你无法控制你的魔法 |
[22:58] | What makes you think you know me? | 你凭什么以为你了解我 |
[22:59] | Because I know me, and I have powers, too, | 因为我了解我自己 我也有魔法 |
[23:02] | And I am not great at controlling them. | 而且我控制得也不好 |
[23:03] | And it looks to me like you’re the same way. | 我觉得你和我是一样的 |
[23:06] | You… | 你… |
[23:08] | You have magic? | 你有魔法 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:16] | Anna helps. | 安娜帮我 |
[23:17] | She…helps me control it. | 她…帮我控制魔法 |
[23:20] | So if I can find her, she can help me undo this. | 只要能找到她 她就能帮我解除魔法 |
[23:23] | We can get rid of all this — the whole wall — when she’s here. | 就能弄走这一切 这堵墙 只要有她在 |
[23:28] | Well, I’m afraid she’s not. | 可她不在 |
[23:30] | Maybe your magic could help get us out of here. | 或许你的魔法能帮我们离开这里 |
[23:32] | I’ve been trying — | 我一直在努力 |
[23:33] | even just trying to warm myself up. | 哪怕是努力让自己暖和起来 |
[23:35] | I can’t really feel my hands or my feet. | 我的手脚都冻得没知觉了 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | See? I-I don’t have control o-over mine, either. | 看吧 我也没法控制自己的魔法 |
[23:55] | Oh, god. I’m just tired. | 天啊 我好累 |
[23:57] | – Oh, no. – If I could just… Lay down for a minute. | -不 -要是能…躺一会儿 |
[23:59] | Emma. Emma, talk to me. | 艾玛 艾玛 和我说话 |
[24:02] | Tell me more. | 再和我说说 |
[24:03] | Uh, were you born with magic or cursed? | 你是一出生就有魔法 还是被诅咒了 |
[24:06] | So, those are my two options? | 只有这两个选项吗 |
[24:08] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:09] | I-I was raised in a place without mag-ic, | 我长大的地方没有魔法 |
[24:13] | and, um… | 后来… |
[24:14] | I didn’t know I had these powers until recently, | 我最近才知道我有魔法 |
[24:16] | And I didn’t have any parents around to help me with them. | 而且我父母都不在身边帮助我 |
[24:18] | Parents don’t always help. | 父母不总能帮上忙 |
[24:21] | I ended up queen of a large land, unprepared. | 我毫无准备地成为了一片大陆的女王 |
[24:25] | I hear you with “unprepared.” | “毫无准备”我很理解 |
[24:27] | I’m — get this — | 我还是… |
[24:31] | a savior. | 救世主呢 |
[24:33] | I’m still not sure what the hell that means. | 我到现在都不太明白是什么意思 |
[24:36] | Sometimes, it all feels like too much, doesn’t it? | 有的时候真觉得压力太大了是吗 |
[24:39] | And even trying to just shut it out — | 哪怕想把一切拒之门外 |
[24:42] | That ends up hurting people, too. | 却也会伤到别人 |
[24:45] | And part of it is | 而且 |
[24:47] | I’m the only one I’ve ever heard of with powers like mine. | 我只知道我一人有这种能力 |
[24:51] | That has to be very lonely. | 你一定觉得很孤独 |
[24:54] | I’m very sorry I trapped us here. | 真抱歉我把我们困住了 |
[24:56] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[24:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:59] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[25:01] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[25:05] | It appears our honeymoon is over. | 看来我们的蜜月结束了 |
[25:07] | Yeah, there’s an emergency. | 是啊 有突发情况 |
[25:09] | Emma’s trapped under ice | 艾玛被困在冰里了 |
[25:10] | by a woman with some kind of ice magic. | 有个女人会冰雪魔法 |
[25:12] | And this involves me because? | 这跟我有什么关系呢 |
[25:13] | You’re the bloody dark one. Do something. | 你可是黑暗者 想想办法 |
[25:15] | Well, I could melt the ice and destroy it with a thought, | 我只要转个念头就能融化冰雪 |
[25:17] | but that would also destroy your girlfriend. | 但你女朋友也会完蛋 |
[25:19] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[25:20] | No one’s destroying anyone. | 不能伤害任何人 |
[25:22] | Now, the woman who has Emma trapped is in there with her, | 那个和艾玛一起困在里面的女人 |
[25:24] | and she’s looking for her sister — name of Anna. | 在找她妹妹 安娜 |
[25:27] | She thinks she’s in town | 她认为她妹妹在镇上 |
[25:28] | because of something of hers she found in your shop — | 因为她在你店里找到了她妹妹的东西 |
[25:30] | A necklace. | 一条项链 |
[25:32] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[25:33] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[25:36] | I know this. | 我认识这条项链 |
[25:42] | I know exactly who Anna is. | 我知道安娜是谁了 |
[25:45] | Joan? | 琼 |
[25:48] | Joan, I’m sorry, but we can’t win this. | 琼 很抱歉 但我们没有胜算 |
[25:51] | You have to go before bo peep returns. | 你得在牧羊女回来之前离开 |
[25:53] | I-I brought some provisions. | 我给你带了些吃的 |
[25:55] | Get out of here. You can save yourself. | 离开这儿 你还能自保 |
[25:57] | No, she can’t. | 恐怕不行了 |
[26:02] | Where’s Joan? | 琼在哪 |
[26:04] | I have her where she can’t get out… | 我把她关了起来 |
[26:07] | …and get herself in trouble. | 让她不会给自己惹麻烦 |
[26:11] | And even if she does, she’s been branded. | 就算她跑出来 也被打了烙印 |
[26:15] | I can find her… | 我能找到她 |
[26:17] | always and forever. | 永远都能找到 |
[26:21] | So, now all that’s left | 你和你妈妈 |
[26:22] | is for you and your mommy to pay me… | 要么给我钱 |
[26:24] | Or hand over your farm. | 要么给我农场 |
[26:30] | Emma, don’t sleep. | 艾玛 别睡 |
[26:31] | Right. Right. I’m here. | 嗯 好的 我没睡 |
[26:34] | Tell me more about your son. | 再给我讲讲你儿子 |
[26:36] | Oh, you only want to know more | 你想让我多说话 |
[26:38] | because you know if I sleep, I’ll die. | 是因为你知道如果我睡着就死定了 |
[26:41] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[26:42] | Emma, stay with me. | 艾玛 别睡过去 |
[26:59] | Sorry, lambkins. We’re closed. | 抱歉小羊羔 打烊了 |
[27:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[27:04] | You and me — we ain’t friends. | 你和我 并不是朋友 |
[27:06] | I’m not interested. Get out. | 我没兴趣 出去 |
[27:09] | You don’t have your helpers here with you anymore, Peep. | 你在这边没有打手了 牧羊女 |
[27:13] | Right. I just have one. | 是啊 我只有这个了 |
[27:17] | Say hello. | 打个招呼吧 |
[27:19] | Don’t do it. | 省省吧 |
[27:22] | Now, my daughter’s in trouble, | 我女儿有麻烦了 |
[27:25] | and I need to find the person that can help her — | 我得找到能帮她的人 |
[27:26] | someone you branded. | 你曾标记过的一个人 |
[27:28] | I branded a lot of people. | 我标记过的人多了去了 |
[27:29] | Her name was Anna. She went by “Joan” back then. | 她叫安娜 当年叫琼 |
[27:32] | Do I look like I keep a record book? | 你觉得我还做记录吗 |
[27:35] | ‘Cause I don’t. | 我可不会 |
[27:36] | Then you know what I need. | 那你知道我需要什么了 |
[27:39] | Hook, back room. | 虎克 后屋 |
[27:41] | She won’t keep it far from her. | 那东西她不会离身的 |
[27:42] | You’re looking for a shepherd’s crook. | 找一根牧羊棍 |
[27:45] | That’s my personal property. | 那是我的私人物品 |
[27:46] | – Give it up! – Sorry. | -别动它 -不好意思 |
[27:52] | Ah, so, in this world, you’re a hero? | 怎么着 在这个世界 你成英雄了 |
[27:57] | In this world, I don’t have to answer to you. | 在这个世界 我不用再听令于你 |
[28:00] | Let’s go find Anna. Hook? | 我们去找安娜吧 虎克 |
[28:04] | Hook? | 虎克 |
[28:06] | It’s that woman, Elsa. | 是那个女人 艾尔莎 |
[28:07] | She said Emma’s passed out. | 她说艾玛昏过去了 |
[28:09] | She’s freezing to death. | 快被冻死了 |
[28:23] | High noon. | 正午 |
[28:25] | Right on time. | 非常准时 |
[28:28] | I hope you got my money. | 希望你把钱带来了 |
[28:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:31] | You’re not actually considering fighting. | 你不是想抵抗吧 |
[28:36] | You know you can’t win. | 你心里明白 你赢不了的 |
[28:41] | Boys. | 上 |
[29:06] | Guess mama’s got to get her hands dirty now. | 看来妈妈得亲手来教训你了 |
[29:16] | See? Told you you can’t win. | 看到没 你赢不了的 |
[29:19] | Actually… | 其实 |
[29:24] | …maybe I can. | 或许我能赢 |
[29:32] | Where is Joan? | 琼在哪儿 |
[29:35] | I don’t owe you any answers. | 我用不着回答你的问题 |
[29:39] | Then I’ll find her myself. | 那我就自己找 |
[29:41] | You’re gonna help me whether you’d like to or not. | 管你愿不愿意 都得帮我 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:24] | I thought you were them. | 我以为是他们呢 |
[30:29] | Got your necklace back. | 把你的项链拿回来了 |
[30:31] | you did it. | 你做到了 |
[30:32] | You fought, and… you win. | 你反抗了 还赢了 |
[30:35] | Well, don’t be so surprised. It was your idea. | 别这么惊讶 这可是你的主意 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I just didn’t think we had the time. | 嗯 我只是以为我们时间不够呢 |
[30:40] | I mean, I hoped we did, and I had faith in you. | 我当然希望时间够 而且我对你有信心 |
[30:43] | Okay. You were right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[30:47] | It was an impossible battle… | 这是一场不可能打赢的战斗 |
[30:51] | which is why I had to fight it. | 所以我才必须抗争 |
[30:54] | What changed your mind? | 为什么改主意了 |
[30:57] | It didn’t get more impossible. | 可能性没有提高啊 |
[31:02] | When she took you. | 她把你抓走了 |
[31:06] | – You barely know me. – I was starting to. | -我们都不怎么熟啊 -我渐渐了解你了 |
[31:08] | And what you said about your sister, uh… | 还有你说的关于你姐姐的事 |
[31:12] | I might be able to survive, but… | 我也许可以苟活下来 |
[31:16] | I also have to be able to live with myself, and I… | 但我还得能承受自己的选择 |
[31:20] | I can’t do that if I’m trapped in a life I don’t want. | 困在我不喜欢的人生里是不行的 |
[31:26] | Now, I think it’s time we get you on your way. | 好了 你可以继续赶路了 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Elsa? | 艾尔莎 |
[31:47] | Elsa? How’s Emma? | 艾尔莎 艾玛怎么样了 |
[31:52] | She’s freezing… turning blue. | 她浑身冰冷 身子发青 |
[31:55] | No. Emma! | 不 艾玛 |
[31:59] | It’s not gonna help. | 这样不行 |
[32:01] | Elsa… | 艾尔莎 |
[32:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:03] | I need you to find a way out. | 你要自己找出路 |
[32:05] | I need Anna. | 我需要安娜 |
[32:07] | Well, we don’t have her right now, | 我们现在还没找到她 |
[32:09] | but we have a way to find her, and we will, | 但我们有办法了 一定能找到她的 |
[32:11] | but right now, you’re gonna have to do this on your own. | 但现在 你只能靠自己 |
[32:13] | I can’t control this. | 我控制不了 |
[32:15] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[32:17] | Y-you’re trapped. | 你被困住了 |
[32:19] | It’s a battle you can’t win, | 这是一场赢不了的战斗 |
[32:20] | but it’s exactly the kind of battle you have to fight, | 但正是这种战斗才更要争取 |
[32:23] | or you’ll die. | 否则就只有死路一条 |
[32:25] | No, I won’t. I’ll survive. | 不 不会的 我能活下来 |
[32:27] | But Emma — | 可艾玛 |
[32:28] | Survival isn’t enough. You have to live. | 活下来是不够的 那不是生活 |
[32:32] | Where did you hear that? | 这话你从哪听来的 |
[32:34] | You know where. | 你知道是谁说的 |
[32:36] | Anna? You knew her? | 安娜 你认识她 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I did. | 我认识她 |
[32:40] | She helped me once, a long time ago, become who I am. | 很久以前 她曾帮我过 造就了如今的我 |
[32:44] | She saved my life and yours, | 她救过你我的命 |
[32:46] | and now I need you to save Emma’s. | 现在轮到你来救艾玛了 |
[32:50] | I didn’t know much about Anna, but… | 我对安娜并不很了解 但… |
[32:53] | she wouldn’t want you to live alone in an ice cave, | 她不会希望你孤苦伶仃地住在一座冰窟里 |
[32:55] | which is where you’ll be if you don’t melt that ice. | 如果不融化这冰墙 你就只能困在里面了 |
[33:00] | Now do it! | 动手吧 |
[33:43] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[33:53] | I can see her. Emma! | 我看到她了 艾玛 |
[33:59] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[34:02] | Let’s get her home, | 快带她回家 |
[34:04] | Warmed up. | 暖暖身子 |
[34:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:19] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[34:20] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[34:22] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[34:25] | But I also endangered her. | 可也是我差点害了她 |
[34:28] | You owe me nothing. | 你不欠我什么 |
[34:29] | I owe your sister everything, and what I said was true. | 我欠你妹妹太多 我的话都是真心的 |
[34:32] | She helped me, and now I’m gonna help you. | 她帮过我 现在我会帮你 |
[34:35] | This isn’t over. | 还没有结束 |
[34:37] | We’re gonna find Anna. | 我们会找到安娜的 |
[34:47] | Still can’t read Japanese, | 我还是不懂日文 |
[34:49] | but I can do this. | 但这个我能做 |
[34:56] | It should start! | 它应该启动的 |
[35:03] | I know, honey. I know you’re hungry. I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我知道你饿了 对不起 |
[35:07] | I will feed you in just a second. | 我马上就喂你 |
[35:14] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[35:17] | It’s hungry, too. | 这东西也饿了 |
[35:18] | Fuel. | 燃料 |
[35:25] | Fuel! | 油 |
[35:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:40] | It’s feeding time. | 该吃饭啦 |
[35:50] | Yes! | 成了 |
[35:53] | Baby high five! | 来跟妈妈击个掌 |
[35:56] | Who wants some milk from mama mayor? | 要不要镇长妈妈给你喂奶啊 |
[36:03] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[36:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:07] | She’s so cold. | 她好凉 |
[36:18] | Oh, that’s good. | 真好 |
[36:21] | I’ll go make some hot cocoa. | 我去给你冲杯热巧克力 |
[36:22] | – Wait. – I know. With cinnamon. | -等等 -我知道 要加肉桂 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry if I wasn’t much help earlier, kid. | 之前我帮不上你真对不起 孩子 |
[36:31] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[36:33] | I was already down to one mother, | 我已经失去一个妈妈了 |
[36:34] | and I won’t go lower than that. | 这个不能也没了 |
[36:39] | Elsa… | 艾尔莎 |
[36:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:44] | Not only have I lost my sister, I’ve lost her necklace, too. | 妹妹没找到 她的项链我也弄丢了 |
[36:48] | Now I have nothing of hers. | 我现在一点她的东西都没了 |
[36:52] | Then let’s find her. | 那我们就找到她 |
[36:57] | I hope I’ll see both of you at the wedding. | 希望你们都能参加我的婚礼 |
[37:00] | Consider this an early present | 这就当是提前给你的礼物吧 |
[37:01] | in case you get hungry on your journey. | 免得你在路上饿了 |
[37:04] | I love sandwiches. | 我最喜欢三明治了 |
[37:06] | You’ve changed him, you know? | 你改变了他 |
[37:08] | David? Nah. | 戴维吗 哪有 |
[37:10] | He was always this way. He just didn’t know it. | 这就是他真实的样子 只是他自己不知道 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:15] | I’m glad I helped. | 很高兴我帮上了忙 |
[37:18] | Can I ask you about the magic? | 能问问您魔法的事吗 |
[37:20] | Like, with Bo Peep’s staff — | 就像牧羊女做的那种 |
[37:22] | Is that usual around here? | 魔法在这里常见吗 |
[37:24] | Well, there’s always a bit of magic around these parts. | 这里一直都有魔法存在 |
[37:27] | Uh, my parents — they had a problem with magic. | 我的父母 他们遇到了魔法麻烦 |
[37:29] | Really powerful stuff. | 很强大的魔法 |
[37:31] | Would there be someone who could help them | 这里有没有人能帮忙 |
[37:33] | with that kind of a thing? | 解决这种麻烦 |
[37:35] | I’m no expert, | 我说不好 |
[37:37] | but there is one man — | 但有一个人 |
[37:39] | a very powerful wizard who’s well-versed in all magics. | 一位精通所有魔法的强大魔法师 |
[37:43] | Perhaps he can help me. What’s his name? | 也许他能帮我 他叫什么 |
[37:46] | I don’t like to say such a name out loud. | 我不敢直呼他的名字 |
[37:49] | He’s… a bit dangerous. | 他…有点危险 |
[37:53] | But I’ll write it down for you. | 我可以写下来给你 |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:00] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[38:02] | He’s yours… to help you on your way. | 他是你的了 带你一起上路 |
[38:06] | I thought he was something you could never give up. | 我以为你永远不会把它送人呢 |
[38:09] | Uh, he’s a reminder — | 他会让我记起 |
[38:12] | one I don’t need or want anymore. | 我不需要也不想要的往事 |
[38:16] | He was my father’s. | 他是我父亲的 |
[38:34] | Look at you — all heroic now. | 看看你啊 都成大英雄了 |
[38:37] | Eh, still just a shepherd. | 我依然只是个牧羊人罢了 |
[38:41] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[38:59] | “Rumple– Rumplestiltskin.” | 朗普 朗普斯金 |
[39:15] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[39:17] | It should work. | 应该有用的 |
[39:19] | Is it broken? | 是不是坏了 |
[39:21] | Or does it mean something happened to her? | 还是说她出了什么事 |
[39:25] | Wait. What’s that sound? | 等等 这是什么声音 |
[39:34] | Is that a heartbeat? | 是心跳声吗 |
[39:36] | It is. | 是的 |
[39:38] | We might not know where your sister is… | 我们虽然还不清楚你妹妹在哪 |
[39:41] | but we know the most important thing. | 但我们已经知道了最重要的一件事 |
[39:44] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[39:46] | Who’s alive? | 谁还活着 |
[39:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:52] | Uh, this is Elsa. | 这是艾尔莎 |
[39:54] | We’re gonna find her sister. | 我们要帮她找妹妹 |
[39:57] | That’s what this family does. We find people. | 我们家族就擅长这个 找人 |
[40:00] | We always do, because we really… | 我们总能找到 因为我们从来 |
[40:04] | really don’t like to give up. | 不愿放弃 |
[40:25] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[40:29] | You can give up on yourself, | 你可以自暴自弃 |
[40:32] | but I’m not gonna give up on you! | 但我不会放弃你 |
[40:35] | And I’m not gonna go away just because you told me to! | 我也不会因为你让我离开就真的弃你而去 |
[40:38] | I belong here, and I’m gonna come back every day, | 我属于这里 我会天天来 |
[40:40] | because this is my house, too! | 因为这也是我的家 |
[40:46] | And I miss my room! | 我想念我的房间 |
[40:54] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[40:57] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:13] | You did this. | 这是你的杰作 |
[41:15] | You might not totally control it, | 你虽然还无法完全控制好 |
[41:17] | but this is amazing and…unique, | 但这真是美轮美奂 又独具匠心 |
[41:20] | And you said you’re the only one who has this power. | 你还说只有你拥有这种魔法 |
[41:24] | That’s probably a good thing for everyone. | 那也许是个好事 |
[41:26] | And you. I mean, this is kind of… | 对你也是好事啊 这真是 |
[41:28] | cool. | 太酷了 |
[41:31] | Pun intended. | 是个双关哦 |
[41:33] | Well, regardless, there’s no need for a barrier anymore. | 不管怎样 现在没有必要制造路障了 |
[41:37] | Let me take it down. | 我来拆了它吧 |
[41:50] | Why can’t I bring it down? | 为什么我没法拆掉它 |
[41:52] | There’s no reason this thing should be staying frozen. | 它怎么还不溶解呢 没理由啊 |
[41:57] | I’m the only one with this power. | 只有我才有这种魔法 |
[41:58] | I should be able to undo it. | 我应该也能撤销魔法的 |
[42:01] | So, what’s keeping this thing up? | 那为什么它还矗立在这儿 |
[42:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:10] | Power outage must be your worst nightmare. | 电路中断肯定把你害惨了吧 |
[42:12] | Lose a lot of merchandise? | 是不是损失了很多货 |
[42:14] | No. I didn’t lose anything. | 没有 我这儿好好的 |
[42:18] | Just lucky, I guess. | 就是走运吧 |