| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My parents — they had a problem with magic. | 我的父母 他们遇到了魔法麻烦 | 
| [00:04] | Would there be someone who could help them | 这里有没有人能帮忙 | 
| [00:06] | with that kind of a thing? | 解决这种麻烦 | 
| [00:07] | There is one man — a very powerful wizard. | 但有一个人 一位强大魔法师 | 
| [00:09] | Want to find who wrote this book and ask them | 想找到作者 请求那人 | 
| [00:12] | to write me a happy ending. | 给我一个幸福结局 | 
| [00:13] | It’ll be our own secret mission. | 这是我们俩的秘密行动 | 
| [00:15] | I’ve hunted you a long time, my old crocodile. | 我追捕你很久了 老鳄鱼 | 
| [00:17] | I know that that dagger you gave belle was a fake. | 我知道你给贝儿的匕首是假的 | 
| [00:48] | Show yourself, dark one. | 现身吧 黑暗者 | 
| [00:51] | You…are not… the sorcerer. | 你不是魔法师 | 
| [00:59] | No. | 不是 | 
| [01:02] | I am his apprentice. | 我是他的学徒 | 
| [01:08] | And you are not the first Dark One I have faced. | 你也不是我遇到的第一个黑暗者 | 
| [01:34] | You don’t want to know what you’ll unleash | 你不会想知道打开那个盒子后 | 
| [01:37] | if you open that box. | 会放出什么 | 
| [01:43] | Then the sorcerer should not have put his faith in someone like you. | 那魔法师就不该信任你这种人 | 
| [02:05] | Fortunately, Zoso… | 幸运的是 佐索 | 
| [02:09] | …I am not the only thing he puts his faith in. | 他不止信任我一个 | 
| [02:12] | An enchantment! | 一道魔咒 | 
| [02:14] | Cast by the sorcerer himself. | 魔法师亲自施的 | 
| [02:18] | And no one who has succumbed to the darkness in their heart | 任何屈从于内心黑暗的人 | 
| [02:22] | can ever break it. | 都无法打破魔咒 | 
| [02:24] | Now be gone. | 现在走吧 | 
| [02:30] | Every dark one has tried, | 每个黑暗者都尝试过 | 
| [02:33] | but no dark one will ever possess what is in that box. | 但没有一个能得到盒子里的东西 | 
| [03:26] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你真的不介意吗 | 
| [03:28] | No, but I want you to be happy. | 介意 但我希望你幸福 | 
| [03:41] | The Snow Queen turn up? Did I miss the search party? | 白雪女王出现了吗 我错过了搜寻吗 | 
| [03:43] | Oh, n-nothing to miss. | 你没错过什么 | 
| [03:45] | There’s no sign of that ice witch yet. | 还没有那个冰女巫的踪迹 | 
| [03:47] | That’s all right, Swan. You’ll find her. | 没关系 斯旺 你会找到她的 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah, I know. Uh, that’s not why I’m here. | 我知道 我不是为此而来的 | 
| [03:51] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么过来 | 
| [03:53] | Well, I thought about what you said last night about being a survivor, | 我想了一下你昨晚说的你生命力强的话 | 
| [03:56] | and you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [03:57] | It’s like I said, love, you don’t have to worry about me. | 亲爱的 我说了 你没必要担心我 | 
| [03:59] | Good, ’cause I’m here to ask you out. | 那好 因为我是来约你出去的 | 
| [04:02] | To dinner or something. | 去吃晚饭什么的 | 
| [04:04] | Shouldn’t I be the one asking you out? | 不该是我约你出去吗 | 
| [04:06] | Should have known you’d be old-fashioned, | 就知道你会很守旧 | 
| [04:07] | given your age — what are you, like 300? | 毕竟你都…三百岁了吧 | 
| [04:09] | Curses and Neverland may have given me experience. | 诅咒和梦幻岛让我阅历颇丰 | 
| [04:11] | But as you can see, I’ve retained my youthful glow. | 但如你所见 我依然青春不减 | 
| [04:15] | I happily accept on one condition — | 我接受你的邀请 但有个前提 | 
| [04:17] | you let me plan the evening. | 晚上的事我来计划 | 
| [04:19] | I know how to plan a date. | 我知道该怎么计划约会 | 
| [04:20] | You know how to chase a monster. | 你知道怎么追逐怪物 | 
| [04:21] | I know how to plan an evening out. | 我知道怎么计划约会之夜 | 
| [04:25] | Well, I don’t pillage and plunder on the first date, | 我第一次约会时不会 | 
| [04:27] | just so you know. | 烧杀抢掠 | 
| [04:28] | Well, that’s because you haven’t been out with me yet. | 那是因为你还没跟我约会过呢 | 
| [04:32] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 | 
| [04:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [05:02] | Making yourself at home, are we? | 你还挺随意啊 | 
| [05:05] | I’m here to make another deal. | 我是来提议另一笔交易的 | 
| [05:07] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 | 
| [05:08] | Oh, you will be, unless you want Belle | 你会的 除非你想让贝儿 | 
| [05:09] | to learn the truth about your precious dagger. | 得知你那把宝贝匕首的真相 | 
| [05:12] | Tread carefully. | 你小心点 | 
| [05:14] | I might just take your other hand. | 我可能会砍掉你另一只手 | 
| [05:15] | It’s funny you say that | 正好你说起来 | 
| [05:17] | ’cause my hand is exactly what I’m here about. | 我就是为了我的手而来 | 
| [05:28] | You kept it all of these years? | 这么多年来 你一直留着 | 
| [05:30] | Only to remind myself | 只是为了提醒自己 | 
| [05:31] | I should have finished the job when I had the chance. | 有机会时 就不该手下留情 | 
| [05:34] | Can you reattach it? | 你能接上吗 | 
| [05:36] | Indeed. But the question is, why? | 当然可以 但问题是 为什么 | 
| [05:41] | I’ve got a date with Emma. | 我要和艾玛约会 | 
| [05:44] | Should things go well and she wants me to hold her, | 如果一切顺利 她想让我抱着她 | 
| [05:46] | I want to use both hands. | 我想用双手 | 
| [05:48] | Oh, I see blackmail brings out the romantic in you. | 看来勒索让你显露了内心浪漫的一面 | 
| [05:52] | But this hand may bring out the worst. | 但这只手可能会让你显露最糟的一面 | 
| [05:55] | What the devil does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 | 
| [05:57] | This hand belonged to the man you used to be — | 这只手属于曾经的你 | 
| [06:00] | cunning, selfish pirate. | 那个狡猾 自私的海盗 | 
| [06:02] | If I reunite this with your body, | 如果我重新把它给你装上 | 
| [06:04] | there’s no telling what influence it could have on you. | 说不好会对你有什么影响 | 
| [06:12] | Sorry, dark one. | 抱歉 黑暗者 | 
| [06:13] | I’m not gonna fall for your tricks today. | 我今天不会上你的当了 | 
| [06:16] | Nothing can change me back. | 没什么能把我变回去 | 
| [06:18] | Now give me my hand, | 给我把手装上 | 
| [06:21] | or Belle finds out exactly who she’s married to, | 否则贝儿就会知道她究竟嫁了什么样的人 | 
| [06:23] | because unlike me… | 与我不同 | 
| [06:26] | you haven’t changed one bit… | 你一点都没变… | 
| [06:28] | crocodile. | 老鳄鱼 | 
| [06:32] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [06:49] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒过你 | 
| [07:04] | Census records from the first and second curses. | 这是两次诅咒的镇人口记录 | 
| [07:06] | If Anna was ever in Storybrooke, | 如果安娜来过童话镇 | 
| [07:07] | we’ll find some trace of her here. | 我们会找到蛛丝马迹的 | 
| [07:09] | Your curses are very… thorough. | 你们的诅咒真是…彻底 | 
| [07:11] | That’s just “A” Through “E.” | 那只是首字母A到E的 | 
| [07:12] | here are the rest of them. | 其他的在这里 | 
| [07:15] | Okay. I want honest opinions. What do we think? | 你们一定要说实话 觉得怎么样 | 
| [07:20] | What your mother said. | 跟你妈妈意见一样 | 
| [07:22] | Is that just the corset? Where’s the rest of it? | 那是塑身衣吧 其他部分呢 | 
| [07:24] | This is the rest of it. | 整条裙子就是这样了 | 
| [07:26] | Someone’s sister is going on a very big date tonight! | 某人的姐姐今晚有个重要约会 | 
| [07:30] | Let’s not oversell — | 别说得太过 | 
| [07:34] | Wow, I really need to get my own place. | 我真得赶紧找个自己的地方住了 | 
| [07:36] | Cut your mother some slack. | 让你妈妈激动一下吧 | 
| [07:37] | It’s not like we got to send you to a ball. | 我们又没机会送你去参加舞会 | 
| [07:39] | You sure you guys don’t want help? | 确定不需要我帮忙吗 | 
| [07:40] | Maybe I can get Hook to stay in for the night. | 也许我能拉虎克一起来呢 | 
| [07:42] | My sister put her wedding on hold because of me. | 我妹妹的婚礼因为我延迟了 | 
| [07:44] | I don’t want anyone else | 我不希望任何人 | 
| [07:45] | to stop living their lives on my account. | 再因为我而停止自己的生活 | 
| [07:50] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -人来了 -好吧 | 
| [08:01] | You look stunning, Swan. | 你真是太美了 斯旺 | 
| [08:03] | You…look… | 你…很… | 
| [08:05] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [08:07] | Now that I’m settling into this world, | 既然我要在这个世界安顿下来 | 
| [08:08] | I finally thought it was time to dress the part. | 我觉得我也该穿得得体点了 | 
| [08:11] | Wow, you really went all out. | 你真是拼上全力了 | 
| [08:13] | Uh, Emma… | 艾玛… | 
| [08:17] | Is that… | 那是… | 
| [08:18] | Mine? Yeah. | 我的手 没错 | 
| [08:21] | The dark one kindly restored what he once took from me. | 黑暗者大发善心 把他夺走的还给我了 | 
| [08:25] | It seems he has indeed changed his ways. | 看来他确实有所改变 | 
| [08:27] | So, what do I call you now — “Captain Hand”? | 那我以后怎么叫你呢 “手船长”吗 | 
| [08:31] | – “Killian” will do. – Okay, Killian. | -“基利安”就好 -好的 基利安 | 
| [08:32] | We should get out of here | 我们该赶紧出门了 | 
| [08:33] | before David decides to give you his overprotective-dad speech. | 否则戴维要护女心切地教训你了 | 
| [08:36] | Well, you can spare yourself the trouble, mate. | 你可以省点事了 朋友 | 
| [08:38] | I assure you, your daughter couldn’t be in better hands. | 我保证 你女儿交到我手里再好不过了 | 
| [08:40] | That’s exactly what worries me, | 我担心的就是那个 | 
| [08:42] | especially now that you have two of them. | 尤其现在你有两只手了 | 
| [08:43] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 | 
| [08:44] | – You sure you don’t want me to drive? – Goodbye. | -确定不需要我开车吗 -再见 | 
| [08:50] | I wasn’t too hard on him, was I? | 我没对他太凶吧 | 
| [08:52] | You should have seen me when Kristoff started dating Anna. | 你该看看克里斯托夫开始约会安娜时我的样子 | 
| [08:56] | It’s the only time in my entire life | 我一生中唯一一次 | 
| [08:57] | that I’ve ever made someone sweat. | 把人吓得汗如雨下 | 
| [08:59] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 | 
| [09:00] | let’s see if we can figure out what happened to your sister. | 看看我们能不能查出你妹妹到底遭遇了什么 | 
| [09:07] | Rumplestiltskin? Are you here? | 朗普斯金 你在吗 | 
| [09:10] | The door was open. | 门开着 | 
| [09:12] | End of the hall, first door on your right. | 大厅尽头 你右手第一个门 | 
| [09:16] | Come on in, dearie. | 进来吧 亲爱的 | 
| [09:20] | My name is Joan. | 我叫琼 | 
| [09:21] | I was hoping you could help me. | 我希望你可以帮助我 | 
| [09:24] | Is there something wrong with your skin? | 你的皮肤有什么问题吗 | 
| [09:27] | Not that it looks like anything’s wrong with your skin. | 不是说你的皮肤看起来有问题 | 
| [09:30] | You know, I have a cream — | 我有护肤霜… | 
| [09:31] | Your name isn’t Joan. | 你不叫琼 | 
| [09:35] | You see, uh, names are my stock and trade, dearie, | 名字是我的生意 亲爱的 | 
| [09:38] | And yours is… Anna of Arendelle. | 你的名字是…阿伦黛尔的安娜 | 
| [09:42] | No need to keep secrets from me. | 不用对我保守秘密 | 
| [09:45] | I know more about you… | 我知道你的事… | 
| [09:47] | than you think. | 比你想的多 | 
| [09:49] | So you know why I’m here? | 那你知道我为什么来 | 
| [09:52] | You want to know | 你想知道 | 
| [09:53] | why your parents ventured into this strange land. | 为什么你父母要冒险来这陌生的国度 | 
| [09:57] | My sister thinks it was because of her, | 我姐姐认为是因为她 | 
| [09:59] | but I know she’s wrong. | 但我知道她想错了 | 
| [10:01] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 | 
| [10:02] | As it happens, | 巧的是 | 
| [10:04] | your parents paid me a visit on their journey. | 你父母之前来找过我 | 
| [10:07] | It would seem when one needs answers, | 看来大家有疑问的时候 | 
| [10:10] | I’m the place to go. | 都会来找我 | 
| [10:11] | What answers did they seek? | 他们在寻找什么答案 | 
| [10:13] | Well, I can’t just tell you, dearie. | 我不能直接告诉你 亲爱的 | 
| [10:15] | You see, aside from names, | 除了名字以外 | 
| [10:18] | I also have a penchant for making deals. | 我也很喜欢和人做交易 | 
| [10:21] | A deal? Sure, I’ll make a deal. | 做交易 当然 我可以和你做交易 | 
| [10:24] | I’ll do whatever it takes to help my sister. | 我会不惜一切代价帮助我姐姐 | 
| [10:26] | Whatever it takes? | 不惜一切代价吗 | 
| [10:28] | Oh, I love it when they say that. | 我就喜欢听人这么说 | 
| [10:30] | At the foot of the Dark Mountains | 在黑暗山脉脚下 | 
| [10:32] | lives a very old man — prickly sort, | 住着一个很老的老人 脾气很坏 | 
| [10:35] | probably eats children for breakfast. | 早餐的时候可能会吃小孩子 | 
| [10:38] | I want you to put this in his tea. | 我要你把这个倒在他的茶里 | 
| [10:41] | What will it do to him? | 那对他有什么影响 | 
| [10:42] | Sorry, dearie. That’s not part of our agreement. | 抱歉 亲爱的 这不是我们交易的一部分 | 
| [10:45] | Oh, speaking of which… | 说起交易 | 
| [10:49] | our contract. | 我们的合约 | 
| [10:51] | Sign here, | 在这里签个字 | 
| [10:53] | and I shall tell you why your parents came to see me. | 我就告诉你 你父母来找我的原因 | 
| [10:56] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 | 
| [11:18] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 | 
| [11:21] | Yes — uh, maybe. I-I-I mean… | 也许吧 我是说 | 
| [11:26] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 | 
| [11:29] | I just put a kettle on the fire. | 我刚把水壶放在炉子上 | 
| [11:31] | Join me for tea and biscuits. | 和我一起喝杯茶 吃块饼干吧 | 
| [11:40] | Biscuits. | 饼干 | 
| [11:42] | You mean you don’t eat children? | 那么你不吃小孩子吗 | 
| [11:47] | Is that what they’re saying about me these days? | 他们如今都这么传我吗 | 
| [11:50] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:51] | No! Well… | 不是 | 
| [11:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:57] | So, what brings you so deep into the woods | 你为什么会来到树林深处 | 
| [12:00] | to the home of an alleged devourer of children? | 一个据传吃小孩的人家里呢 | 
| [12:04] | I’m on a quest to help my sister, | 我是来寻求帮助我姐姐的办法 | 
| [12:06] | but I seem to have gotten myself a little bit turned around. | 但是我好像迷失了方向 | 
| [12:09] | Well, you’re welcome to stay as long as you wish. | 你想在这儿待多久都行 | 
| [12:11] | I assure you, the biscuits are delicious, | 我向你保证 那些饼干很美味 | 
| [12:14] | and they are made with flour. | 而且是用面粉做的 | 
| [12:54] | Do you take sugar? | 你的茶要加糖吗 | 
| [13:07] | Well, Swan, what do you think? | 斯旺 你觉得如何 | 
| [13:08] | I like that it’s not Granny’s. | 很高兴不是在外婆家 | 
| [13:16] | I’ve only seen you go on one date, | 我只见你约会过一次 | 
| [13:18] | and that was with a flying monkey. | 那还是跟一只飞猴 | 
| [13:19] | Thought I had to top that. | 我想我得超越那一次 | 
| [13:21] | He set the bar pretty high. He proposed that night. | 他的表现可不俗 他那晚向我求婚了 | 
| [13:23] | He also tried to kill you. | 他还想杀了你呢 | 
| [13:24] | Right. There’s that. | 这倒没错 | 
| [13:30] | Shall I order us some drinks? | 我们要来点酒吗 | 
| [13:31] | Not tonight. | 今晚就算了 | 
| [13:33] | Why, love? | 为什么呢 亲爱的 | 
| [13:34] | You a bit worried you’ll find me even more irresistible | 你担心喝了酒之后 会发现我 | 
| [13:36] | – after a few libations? – No. | -更有吸引力吗 -不是 | 
| [13:38] | I want to stay sober tonight | 我今晚要保持清醒 | 
| [13:39] | just in case the Snow Queen decides to crash our date. | 以防白雪女王来破坏我们的约会 | 
| [13:45] | You still think | 你还是认为 | 
| [13:46] | her being here has something to do with you. | 她的到来与你有关 | 
| [13:48] | I don’t think it. I know it. | 不是认为 我确定是这样 | 
| [13:49] | There was a puddle next to my car this afternoon. | 今天下午我的车旁有一大滩水 | 
| [13:51] | A puddle? What does that prove? | 一滩水 这能说明什么 | 
| [13:55] | Look, Swan. | 斯旺 | 
| [13:56] | I didn’t bring you here to worry about the Snow Queen. | 我带你来这儿不是为了让你担心白雪女王的 | 
| [13:59] | I brought you here to show you a good time. | 我带你来是为了让你开心 | 
| [14:08] | Oh, bloody hell. What’s the sheriff doing here? | 见鬼 警长来这儿干什么 | 
| [14:16] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢 | 
| [14:18] | Oh! Oh, my god. Are you all right, mate? | 我的天呐 你没事吧 | 
| [14:19] | – Really? – There you go. Take your glass there, mate. | -不是吧 -把你的杯子拿走 | 
| [14:23] | Apologize to the lady, mate. | 对这位女士道歉 | 
| [14:26] | Killian, look, it’s okay. | 基里安 我没事 | 
| [14:31] | You. | 是你 | 
| [14:33] | You’re the thief that took off from the ice-cream shop. | 你是那个从冰淇淋店逃走的小偷 | 
| [14:40] | Nope. | 不行 | 
| [14:42] | Not gonna do it. We are on a date. | 不追 我们在约会 | 
| [14:46] | And I am not gonna let some petty fairy-tale thief ruin it. | 我不会让个童话故事里的小偷毁了我们的约会 | 
| [14:49] | And there’s an ice wall around the town — | 而且小镇还被冰墙围着呢 | 
| [14:51] | He can’t get away. | 他跑不掉的 | 
| [14:52] | I’ll find him, but he is not gonna ruin this night. | 我会抓到他的 但不能让他毁了今晚 | 
| [14:56] | Killian? | 基利安 | 
| [14:58] | Hey. Look. | 听我说 | 
| [15:00] | It’s okay. It was just a glass of wine. | 没关系 只是一杯酒 | 
| [15:02] | Sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [15:03] | I, uh, don’t know what got into me. | 我也不知道刚才是怎么了 | 
| [15:16] | Eye of newt? Dragon scale? | 蝾螈眼 龙鳞 | 
| [15:20] | Adder’s fork? Lizard’s maw? | 蝰蛇叉 蜥蜴胃 | 
| [15:22] | Careful, Henry, | 当心 亨利 | 
| [15:23] | Unless you want to spend your teenage years as a toad. | 除非你想变成一只癞蛤蟆 | 
| [15:26] | So, which one of these is gonna unfreeze Marian? | 你准备用哪个来给玛丽安解冻 | 
| [15:30] | None of them. | 都不行 | 
| [15:33] | I don’t think I have anything powerful enough | 我好像没什么能与 | 
| [15:34] | to counteract the Snow Queen’s magic. | 白雪女王的魔法抗衡的东西 | 
| [15:36] | Is it because Robin Hood still loves you? | 是因为罗宾汉依然爱你吗 | 
| [15:40] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [15:41] | No one. | 没人 | 
| [15:42] | But I know how this stuff works. | 但我知道这魔法的原理 | 
| [15:45] | I know that true love’s kiss didn’t work on Marian | 真爱之吻对玛丽安没用 | 
| [15:47] | because he still loves you. | 就是因为他还爱着你 | 
| [15:49] | But isn’t that a good thing? | 这难道不是好事吗 | 
| [15:51] | Shouldn’t you be happy? | 你不该觉得开心吗 | 
| [15:56] | In this case, Henry, | 在这件事上 亨利 | 
| [15:59] | I’m afraid this may be something | 恐怕你还太小 | 
| [16:00] | you’re just too young to understand. | 不能够明白其中的道理 | 
| [16:14] | Not bad. | 还不错 | 
| [16:16] | You actually managed to make me forget | 你成功让我忘记了 | 
| [16:18] | that Storybrooke was under siege from an evil Snow Queen. | 童话镇还笼罩在邪恶白雪女王的威胁下 | 
| [16:21] | I was worried that our run-in with that thief might have cast a pall. | 我还担心跟那小偷的争执会扫了你的兴呢 | 
| [16:25] | I apologize for overreacting. | 很抱歉我反应过激了 | 
| [16:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [16:33] | You want to come in and have coffee | 你想进来喝杯咖啡吗 | 
| [16:35] | with my parents, a newborn, and a human ice maker? | 我父母 小宝宝和那个人肉制冰机都在 | 
| [16:40] | I really need my own place. | 我真该搬出去自己住了 | 
| [16:42] | I suppose we’ll just have to wait till next time. | 我们只能等下次了 | 
| [16:44] | Next time? I don’t remember asking. | 下次吗 我不记得跟你约下次了 | 
| [16:46] | That’s ’cause it’s my turn. | 因为下次该我约你了 | 
| [16:50] | Will you go out with me again? | 愿意再跟我出去约会吗 | 
| [17:18] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [17:23] | Good night, Killian. | 晚安 基利安 | 
| [17:26] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [17:39] | So, how was it? | 约会怎么样 | 
| [17:42] | You guys are still awake. | 你们还没睡啊 | 
| [17:43] | We want to hear everything about the date. | 我们想知道约会的全部细节 | 
| [17:44] | Just for the record, | 我声明 | 
| [17:45] | some of us don’t want to hear everything. | 有人不想知道全部细节 | 
| [17:48] | How was the restaurant? Did you go anywhere after? | 餐厅怎么样 吃完饭去哪了 | 
| [17:49] | – Was there a good-night kiss? – That, for instance, | -有晚安吻别吗 -比如说 | 
| [17:51] | is one of the things I don’t want to know about. | 这就是我不想知道的事 | 
| [17:53] | I really need to get my own place. | 我真的得自己出去住了 | 
| [17:55] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 各位 | 
| [17:57] | She seems happy. | 她看起来很开心 | 
| [18:00] | I guess he really has changed. | 看来他是真的变了 | 
| [18:01] | I can hear you guys. | 你们的话我听得到 | 
| [18:04] | 童话镇 免费公共图书馆 | |
| [18:12] | Oh. We’ll see about that, won’t we? | 闭不闭馆我说了算 | 
| [18:17] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 | 
| [18:19] | That’s what I say. | 我也这么想 | 
| [18:23] | – You. – I’ve been a pirate long enough | -是你 -做了这么久海盗 | 
| [18:25] | to know there’s nothing worth stealing in there. | 我知道里面没什么可偷的 | 
| [18:27] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你的想法 | 
| [18:28] | You’re drunk, mate. Go home. | 你喝醉了 老兄 回家去 | 
| [18:29] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 老兄 | 
| [18:35] | What the hell, mate? | 搞什么 老兄 | 
| [18:45] | You tell anyone about this, you’re a dead man. | 要是敢告诉别人 你死定了 | 
| [18:58] | Bloody crocodile was right. | 该死的老鳄鱼说得没错 | 
| [19:03] | So, you poured it in the tea? | 把这个倒进茶里了吗 | 
| [19:06] | Just as you asked. | 按你说的那样 | 
| [19:08] | – And he drank it? – Every last drop. | -他喝了吗 -一滴不剩 | 
| [19:10] | Good! Then he’ll live! | 很好 那他就不会死了 | 
| [19:11] | So, now can you tell me why my parents came — | 现在可以告诉我 我父母为什么来… | 
| [19:15] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [19:16] | What do you mean, “live”? | 你说”不会死”是什么意思 | 
| [19:18] | He’ll live because he drank the antidote you gave him. | 他喝了你给他的解药就不会死了 | 
| [19:21] | Antidote? To what? | 解药 什么的解药 | 
| [19:24] | Uh, poison. | 毒药啊 | 
| [19:25] | I thought it was poison. | 我以为那就是毒药呢 | 
| [19:27] | No! The poison’s what he drank yesterday! | 不是 他昨天喝的才是毒药 | 
| [19:30] | What you had was the cure for that. | 你拿的是它的解药 | 
| [19:33] | I didn’t give it to him. | 我没给他喝 | 
| [19:35] | Well, why not? | 为什么呢 | 
| [19:37] | We had a deal. | 我们有约在先 | 
| [19:38] | We need more antidote. | 我们还需要解药 | 
| [19:39] | We have to go back to the cottage. | 我们得回那个小屋 | 
| [19:40] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮他 | 
| [19:42] | I’m afraid it’s far too late for that, dearie. | 我想恐怕太迟了 亲爱的 | 
| [19:56] | You should have listened to me when you had the chance. | 你该在有机会的时候 按我说的做 | 
| [20:12] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他肯定在这儿 | 
| [20:14] | Careful you don’t step on it! | 小心可别踩到他了 | 
| [20:16] | We have to find him. You have to change him back. | 我们得找到他 你得把他变回来 | 
| [20:18] | Oh, but I can’t, dearie. | 我不能这么做 亲爱的 | 
| [20:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [20:21] | Because I don’t want to. | 因为我不想这么做 | 
| [20:23] | He was protecting something that I need. | 他在守护我需要的东西 | 
| [20:27] | You were the one who poisoned him. | 给他下毒的人就是你 | 
| [20:30] | Then why did you send me there with an antidote | 如果你就是想把他变成老鼠 | 
| [20:31] | if you wanted to turn him into a mouse? | 那又为什么让我来送解药呢 | 
| [20:33] | It was never about him. It was always about you. | 重点不在他 在你 | 
| [20:37] | It was all a test? | 那是个测试 | 
| [20:39] | And one you performed admirably. | 而且你完成得很出色 | 
| [20:42] | You see, he’s but the first line of defense. | 他只是阻碍我的第一道防线 | 
| [20:45] | And what he protects is also guarded by an enchantment — | 他所守护的东西还受一道咒语保护 | 
| [20:49] | a spell that can only be broken | 只有曾经抗拒过 | 
| [20:51] | by someone who has been tempted by their inner darkness | 自己内心黑暗面诱惑的人 | 
| [20:54] | and turned away from it — someone just like you. | 像你这样的人 才能打破这道咒语 | 
| [20:58] | I knew you wouldn’t do it. | 我知道你不会给他喝 | 
| [21:00] | I knew you’d see the best in the old man. | 我知道你肯定会看到他的善良 | 
| [21:02] | I never faced my inner darkness. | 我就没有和我的黑暗面抗争过 | 
| [21:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [21:05] | As soon as I met the old man, | 从我见到那位老人 | 
| [21:07] | I knew what I had to do. | 我就确定该怎么做了 | 
| [21:08] | I could never hurt someone to get what I want. | 我才不会伤害别人来得到我要的东西 | 
| [21:10] | Elsa wouldn’t want me to. | 艾尔莎也不会希望我这样做 | 
| [21:12] | So I was never even tempted by that | 所以我就没有被你说的什么 | 
| [21:14] | inner darkness you speak of. | 内心黑暗面诱惑过 | 
| [21:17] | In fact, I don’t even think I have one. | 事实上 我觉得我就没有内心黑暗面 | 
| [21:18] | I’m, unlike you, nice. | 不像你 我很善良 | 
| [21:23] | Well, then, dearie, I hope you’re gonna enjoy | 亲爱的 那我希望你会喜欢 | 
| [21:25] | spending the rest of your life locked up in my tower. | 被我永远锁在塔楼里的日子 | 
| [21:30] | It was part of our deal. | 那是约定的一部分 | 
| [21:34] | But I have to get back to Elsa. | 但我得回去见艾尔莎 | 
| [21:36] | Then you should never have left home in the first place. | 那你从一开始就不该离开 | 
| [21:39] | Imagine the guilt she will feel | 想象一下她会有多内疚 | 
| [21:42] | when you don’t return home from your journey — | 因为你是为了她踏上这段旅途 | 
| [21:44] | a journey you only took because of her. | 最终却没能回去 | 
| [21:47] | She will finally become that monster | 她终会成为大家都畏惧的 | 
| [21:50] | everyone fears she is. | 那个怪物 | 
| [21:54] | I suppose the wedding’s off. | 婚礼肯定没法举行了吧 | 
| [21:58] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:59] | Rip it up. | 撕掉它 | 
| [22:00] | Rip up the contract now! | 撕掉合约 | 
| [22:02] | Well, I can’t do that, dearie. | 我不能这么做 亲爱的 | 
| [22:04] | No, I’m afraid the only way for you to escape your fate | 我想你逃避这一命运的唯一方法 | 
| [22:08] | is by killing… me. | 就是杀了我 | 
| [22:11] | And we both know… | 咱们都知道 | 
| [22:14] | You’re just… too… | 你不会这么做 因为你 | 
| [22:16] | nice. | 太善良了 | 
| [22:24] | Do it. | 动手 | 
| [22:27] | Go on. | 来吧 | 
| [22:30] | Right through me. | 刺穿我 | 
| [22:33] | Do it. | 动手 | 
| [22:35] | Do it. | 动手 | 
| [22:37] | Do it! | 动手 | 
| [22:39] | Do it! | 动手 | 
| [22:41] | Do it! | 动手 | 
| [22:46] | You may never have considered dosing the old man… | 你虽然没打算给那老人家下毒 | 
| [22:53] | but you just thought about killing me. | 但你刚刚可是想要杀了我 | 
| [23:04] | And now I have exactly what I need — | 这正是我需要的东西 | 
| [23:07] | the tear of someone who has faced their inner darkness | 抗拒过内心黑暗面之人的 | 
| [23:11] | and turned away. | 眼泪 | 
| [23:14] | The love for your sister was all I needed. | 我需要的就是你对你姐姐的爱 | 
| [23:19] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 | 
| [23:21] | I should have known the moment I met you — | 从我见到你我就该知道 | 
| [23:23] | you’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 | 
| [23:25] | You take the most precious thing in this world — | 你把这世上最宝贵的东西 | 
| [23:28] | love — | 爱 | 
| [23:31] | And turn it into a weapon. | 变成了一件武器 | 
| [23:36] | Love is a weapon, dearie. | 爱就是武器 亲爱的 | 
| [23:39] | Always has been. | 一直都是 | 
| [23:41] | It’s just… | 只不过… | 
| [23:45] | …So few people know how to wield it. | 很少有人知道如何利用它 | 
| [24:41] | – You were right. – Get out. | -你说对了 -下车 | 
| [24:43] | I don’t want this infernal hand anymore. | 我再也不想要这只可恶的手了 | 
| [24:45] | It’s taken possession of me. | 它控制了我 | 
| [24:46] | You should have heeded my warning when I offered it. | 我提醒你的时候你就该听从 | 
| [24:48] | I can’t control it. Remove the damned thing | 我无法控制这只手 趁它还没逼我 | 
| [24:51] | before it makes me do something you’ll regret. | 做出会让你后悔的事 把它拿掉 | 
| [24:53] | – Was that a threat? – Aye, mate. | -你在威胁我 -没错 | 
| [24:55] | Take it back, | 把它拿回去 | 
| [24:56] | or Belle learns that the dagger she has | 不然我就告诉贝尔 她手里的匕首 | 
| [24:58] | is as fake as your new disposition. | 和你的新面目一样都是假的 | 
| [25:00] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 | 
| [25:02] | – Is it what? – Fake. | -什么是吗 -假的 | 
| [25:05] | Well, you wouldn’t have given me the hand if it weren’t. | 如果匕首是真的你也不会把手还给我 | 
| [25:07] | After you extracted that price, | 你提出那个条件之后 | 
| [25:09] | I switched the real dagger back. | 我就把真匕首换回去了 | 
| [25:13] | No, you’re lying. | 不 你撒谎 | 
| [25:14] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [25:16] | Seems you’ve lost that leverage you once had. | 看来你之前的把柄不起作用了 | 
| [25:21] | So if you want to part ways with that hand | 如果你想摆脱这只手 | 
| [25:25] | and get this back, | 并拿回这个 | 
| [25:28] | there’s only one way I’ll help. | 只有一种办法能让我帮你 | 
| [25:32] | Damn. | 妈的 | 
| [25:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [25:36] | All in due time. | 到时候我会告诉你 | 
| [25:37] | And you think I’m daft enough | 你以为我会蠢到 | 
| [25:38] | to agree to that without knowing the terms? | 不知道干什么就答应你吗 | 
| [25:41] | I’ll find another way to rid myself of this damned hand. | 我会找别的办法摆脱这只该死的手 | 
| [25:43] | I’m afraid that’s easier said than done. | 恐怕说起来容易做起来难 | 
| [25:46] | You see, my magic put that hand on, | 我用魔法给你接了手 | 
| [25:48] | and only my magic can take it off. | 也只有我的魔法能拿掉它 | 
| [26:00] | You’d think you’d have learned | 按理说 你第一次 | 
| [26:02] | the first time you buried that hook in me — | 拿钩子捅我后就会记住教训 | 
| [26:05] | It never sticks. | 我不会受伤 | 
| [26:10] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我的本意 | 
| [26:13] | You’re losing control, dearie. | 你在失去控制 亲爱的 | 
| [26:16] | Next time, you might do something to someone | 下一次 你可能就会对某个复原能力 | 
| [26:20] | who can’t be so easily fixed. | 没这么强的人下手了 | 
| [26:24] | You have a deal. I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我答应你 我会不惜一切代价 | 
| [26:26] | Oh, I do love it when they say that. | 我就喜欢听人说这句话 | 
| [26:30] | Meet me at the docks tomorrow morning, captain. | 明早到码头见我 船长 | 
| [26:34] | We have work to do. | 我们有事要做 | 
| [26:40] | That was “Left of the dial” by the Replacements | 这首是”换牌乐队”的《PBS表盘左手边》 | 
| [26:43] | Coming to you here on w-o-l-f 98, | 您收听的是”狼98″ | 
| [26:45] | home of the original party animals. | 派对爱好者的乐园 | 
| [26:47] | Current temps in the storybrooke metro area Are 70s in midtown, | 童话镇市内实时气温 市中心70度 | 
| [26:50] | dropping to low 30s out by the ice wall. | 由于冰墙的缘故降低了30度 | 
| [26:52] | Ain’t it always something at the town line? | 镇界是不是总出现奇怪的东西 | 
| [26:54] | But don’t sweat it, not that you can. | 但别想融化它 办不到的 | 
| [26:57] | Wherever you are, chill out with us… | 不管你在哪 和我们一起冷静下来 | 
| [26:58] | …As we head into another five in a row, | 接下来是由”外婆家”带来的 | 
| [27:00] | brought to you by Granny’s Diner. | 五首连放 | 
| [27:02] | Granny’s Diner — it’s better than you remember. | 外婆家 比你记忆中的更好 | 
| [27:05] | All right, we’ve got a request here from Mr. Rip Van Winkle, | 好的 瑞普·凡·温克尔先生希望 | 
| [27:08] | who is looking for something classic to wake up to. | 点首叫醒用的古典音乐 | 
| [27:10] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [27:17] | Why the hell are you following me?! | 你为什么跟踪我 | 
| [27:20] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [27:35] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [27:40] | Now’s not a great time. | 现在不行 | 
| [27:41] | Emma, I need you to come down to the library. | 艾玛 来图书馆一趟 | 
| [27:45] | We have a situation. | 这里有情况 | 
| [28:10] | Good morning, captain. | 早啊 船长 | 
| [28:16] | I trust you’re ready. | 我相信你已经准备好了 | 
| [28:19] | I’m ready to pay the price and get this over with. | 我准备好付出代价 了结此事了 | 
| [28:23] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:28] | What are we gonna do with that? | 要用它做什么 | 
| [28:30] | This is gonna help me find an old friend. | 它会帮我找到一位老朋友 | 
| [28:36] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [28:56] | I helped you get what you want, | 我帮你拿到了你想要的 | 
| [28:59] | so give me what you promised. | 实现你对我的承诺吧 | 
| [29:01] | Tell me about my parents. | 告诉我我父母的事 | 
| [29:04] | Well, dearie, the king and queen of Arendelle | 亲爱的 阿伦黛尔的国王与王后 | 
| [29:07] | landed on my doorstep with an itsy-bitsy problem — | 带着一个小问题登门来造访我 | 
| [29:11] | your sister. | 你姐姐 | 
| [29:14] | They wanted something to take away her powers… | 他们希望去除她的魔法 | 
| [29:17] | forever. | 一劳永逸 | 
| [29:19] | My parents loved Elsa. | 我父母爱艾尔莎 | 
| [29:22] | Sounded more to me like they feared her. | 在我看来更像是怕她 | 
| [29:26] | It’s a thin line and, oh, so easy to cross. | 爱与怕不过一线之隔 轻易就能跨越 | 
| [29:30] | You must have known. | 这你肯定清楚 | 
| [29:32] | They always wished she had been born a little bit more… | 他们一直希望她能更… | 
| [29:36] | normal. | 正常一点 | 
| [29:38] | Did they find what they were looking for? | 他们找到办法了吗 | 
| [29:40] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 | 
| [29:42] | No one could lay their hands on that kind of magic… | 没有人能控制那种魔法 | 
| [29:45] | until now. | 不过现在有了 | 
| [29:48] | So, that’s what the box does. | 这个盒子就是干这个的 | 
| [29:49] | Not the box, what’s inside — | 不是盒子本身 而是里面装的东西 | 
| [29:53] | a hat, | 一顶帽子 | 
| [29:54] | crafted thousands of years ago by a sorcerer for one purpose — | 千年前由一位魔法师打造而成 目的只有一个 | 
| [29:59] | to steal magical power — | 窃取魔法 | 
| [30:03] | and guarded all these years by his apprentice. | 一直以来由他的学徒看守 | 
| [30:08] | What are you going to do with it? | 你要用它做什么 | 
| [30:10] | When the hat has collected all its ill-gotten power | 等帽子汇聚了所有偷得的魔法 | 
| [30:13] | and is fully charged, | 能量达到最大时 | 
| [30:15] | I will be unstoppable. | 我就所向披靡了 | 
| [30:18] | I thought the Dark One was already unstoppable. | 我以为黑暗者本就是无敌的 | 
| [30:21] | There are limits, however small. | 还是有局限 尽管很小 | 
| [30:24] | No. You can’t. | 不 你不能这样做 | 
| [30:27] | That mouse — that apprentice — | 那只鼠 魔法师的学徒 | 
| [30:30] | he dedicated his life to keeping it | 他穷尽一生守护这东西 | 
| [30:32] | out of the hands of people like you. | 以防落入你这种坏人手里 | 
| [30:36] | Too bad he’s not here to stop me. | 可惜他现在阻止不了我了 | 
| [30:40] | What if he is? | 如果他可以呢 | 
| [30:52] | Don’t come any closer! | 不许过来 | 
| [30:57] | Wait… | 等等 | 
| [30:58] | you’re not coming any closer just because I told you not to? | 我不让你过来 你就不过来了 | 
| [31:04] | I get it. | 我明白了 | 
| [31:06] | As long as I have this wavy knife, | 只要这把波浪形的匕首在我手上 | 
| [31:10] | you have to do as I say, don’t you? | 你就得听我的 是吧 | 
| [31:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:15] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样的 | 
| [31:16] | Is that one of the limits you spoke of? | 这就是你所说的局限 | 
| [31:19] | Is that why you want the hat — | 所以你才想得到那顶帽子 | 
| [31:21] | to free yourself from the control of this dagger? | 让自己不再受这把匕首的控制 | 
| [31:24] | – Answer me. – To be free of the control and to keep my power. | -回答我 -不失去魔法 又能不受控制 | 
| [31:27] | Yes. | 就是这样 | 
| [31:28] | Yeah, I can’t let you walk out of here with that. | 我不能让你拿走它 | 
| [31:32] | So, please, give me the box. | 所以请把盒子给我 | 
| [31:43] | Remember, dearie, | 要知道 亲爱的 | 
| [31:45] | you can’t keep hold of that dagger forever, | 你不可能永远拿着那匕首 | 
| [31:49] | And you don’t want to be on the other end of it | 等我拿回了匕首 | 
| [31:50] | when I get it back. | 可就有你好受了 | 
| [31:53] | Then I command you send me and this box home to Arendelle. | 那我就命令你将我和这个盒子送回阿伦黛尔 | 
| [32:00] | If I must. | 那好吧 | 
| [32:02] | Wait. And, also, you can never hurt me. | 等等 还有 你永远都不许伤害我 | 
| [32:05] | Or my sister. | 或是我姐姐 | 
| [32:07] | And you have to turn the mouse back into a man. | 你还得把这只老鼠变回人类 | 
| [32:12] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [32:15] | Now I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [32:35] | To whom is our bristled guide leading us? | 这扫帚是要带我们去见谁 | 
| [32:39] | Someone who wronged me long ago. | 一个很久以前跟我作过对的人 | 
| [32:42] | And today, he’s going to pay the price. | 今天就是他还债的日子 | 
| [32:54] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老伙计 | 
| [32:57] | Captain, please see our host a seat. | 船长 麻烦你请主人坐下 | 
| [33:34] | You have it. | 你拿到了 | 
| [33:36] | Don’t tell me you doubted me. | 别说你怀疑过我 | 
| [33:38] | Every Dark One tries. Every one fails. | 每一任黑暗者都试过 但也都失败了 | 
| [33:42] | Might be time to update the motto. | 你的座右铭该与时俱进一下了 | 
| [33:45] | You may have the hat, but we both know | 帽子在你手上 但你我都知道 | 
| [33:49] | you will never collect enough power to do what you want. | 你永远不可能收集到足够魔法达成你的目的 | 
| [33:52] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 | 
| [33:54] | But, alas, you won’t be there to see it. | 不过可惜 你是见不到那一天了 | 
| [34:21] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到哪去了 | 
| [34:26] | Exactly where I need him. | 我需要他去的地方 | 
| [34:38] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [34:39] | Just one? | 吃一根嘛 | 
| [34:42] | Sven, stop pouting. | 斯温 别闹脾气了 | 
| [34:44] | You love carrots. What is wrong with you? | 你最喜欢胡萝卜的 你这是怎么了 | 
| [34:48] | Think maybe he missed me? | 也许是想我了 | 
| [34:58] | Not nearly as much as I did. | 哪有我想 | 
| [35:07] | Not now, Sven. | 别捣乱 斯温 | 
| [35:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:16] | I took a bath this morning, I swear. | 我早上洗澡了 我发誓 | 
| [35:18] | No. No, you smell wonderful. | 不是啦 你体味很好 | 
| [35:22] | It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [35:24] | my mission didn’t go as planned. | 我的使命进行得不顺利 | 
| [35:27] | So they did leave because of Elsa? | 他们确实是因为艾尔莎而离开的 | 
| [35:29] | They got on that ship because they were afraid of her. | 他们是因为惧怕她才上了船 | 
| [35:31] | They wanted to change her. | 他们想改变她 | 
| [35:33] | They were looking for a way to take away her powers… | 他们正在想办法移除她的魔力… | 
| [35:36] | with this. | 用这个东西 | 
| [35:38] | That is… | 这真是… | 
| [35:38] | Horrible? Terrible? | 糟糕 可怕 | 
| [35:40] | The worst news you’ve ever heard, | 你所听过最坏的事 | 
| [35:41] | and the world might as well end right now? | 感觉好像世界都崩溃了 | 
| [35:43] | I was gonna say “Bad,” | 我本想说”太不好了” | 
| [35:45] | But, yeah, what — what you said. | 但你的说法也不错 | 
| [35:47] | What are you gonna tell her? | 你打算怎么跟她讲 | 
| [35:50] | I… | 我… | 
| [35:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [36:02] | Okay. We’re done. | 好了 我们两清了 | 
| [36:03] | I’ve fulfilled our deal. Now take it off. | 我履行了协议 拿掉它吧 | 
| [36:15] | Our deal actually isn’t complete. | 其实我们的协议还没有完成 | 
| [36:18] | I say it is. | 我说完成了 | 
| [36:20] | You can no longer control me, mate. | 你没办法继续控制我了 伙计 | 
| [36:22] | I just saw you use the real dagger, | 我刚刚看到你用了真匕首 | 
| [36:24] | so I know you’re lying to Belle. | 所以我知道你骗了贝儿 | 
| [36:28] | You’ve got nothing on me. | 你没有我任何把柄 | 
| [36:36] | Security tape… | 监控录像… | 
| [36:39] | from the house we just left. | 来自我们刚离开的那栋房子 | 
| [36:42] | How do you think Miss Swan is gonna react | 你那样对待那个善良的老人 | 
| [36:45] | when she finds out what you did to that kindly old man? | 你觉得斯旺女士看到后会有什么反应 | 
| [36:49] | I know how that device works. | 我知道这玩意的原理 | 
| [36:51] | And if I’m on there, so are you. | 如果录像里有我 也会有你 | 
| [36:57] | And now I’m not. | 现在没有我了 | 
| [36:59] | But you are. | 但有你 | 
| [37:01] | I only did what you asked | 我只是按你说的做 | 
| [37:03] | so I could rid myself of that cursed hand | 从而让自己摆脱那只被诅咒的手 | 
| [37:05] | so I could become a better man. | 成为更好的人 | 
| [37:07] | Emma will understand that. | 艾玛会理解的 | 
| [37:09] | Even when she finds out the truth? | 如果她知道了真相呢 | 
| [37:11] | What truth? | 什么真相 | 
| [37:12] | This hand isn’t cursed. | 这只手没有被诅咒 | 
| [37:18] | No, you said — | 不 你说过… | 
| [37:20] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [37:22] | Dark one lies. Dark one tricks. | 黑暗者撒谎 黑暗者耍诈 | 
| [37:26] | This hand is nothing but a lump of flesh. | 这只手只是一块残肢而已 | 
| [37:29] | The only thing it did was give you permission, | 它唯一的作用 是给了你许可 | 
| [37:32] | Permission to be the man you really are — | 让你做回真正的自己 | 
| [37:35] | not some puppy dog chasing after the object of his affection, | 不是追求心爱女人的小狗 | 
| [37:39] | but a ruthless pirate | 而是一个残忍的海盗 | 
| [37:41] | who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. | 为达目的不择手段 | 
| [37:44] | I did you a favor. | 我是帮了你一个忙 | 
| [37:46] | I helped you remember the darkness that lies beneath. | 是我提醒了你 你心底仍有黑暗 | 
| [37:51] | Then you know that that darkness | 那你也该知道这份黑暗 | 
| [37:53] | will have no problem crushing Belle’s heart. | 会毫不犹豫地击碎贝儿的心 | 
| [37:55] | If you go after my love… | 如果你敢伤害我爱的人… | 
| [37:59] | you will surely lose yours. | 我会让你失去你爱的人 | 
| [38:03] | You threatened my marriage, | 你敢威胁我的婚姻 | 
| [38:05] | tried to destroy the only light in my life, | 企图摧毁我生命中唯一的光明 | 
| [38:08] | And for that, | 为此 | 
| [38:11] | you will owe me as long as you live. | 你一辈子都欠我的 | 
| [38:15] | What if I’m willing to take you down with me? | 如果我跟你同归于尽呢 | 
| [38:19] | I think… | 我觉得…. | 
| [38:21] | I know you better than you know yourself, dearie. | 我比你自己更了解你 亲爱的 | 
| [38:31] | So here we are, captain, still in business together. | 所以 船长 我们还要一起合作 | 
| [38:36] | I think… | 我觉得… | 
| [38:39] | You and I are gonna have some fun. | 你我会合作得很愉快 | 
| [38:49] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 | 
| [38:51] | Good morning, Sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 | 
| [38:53] | Want to tell me why you broke into the library last night? | 想告诉我昨天为什么闯进图书馆吗 | 
| [38:54] | The what? | 什么地方 | 
| [38:57] | Oh, that’s what that place was? | 那地方是图书馆吗 | 
| [38:58] | I just thought it was a poorly stocked pub. | 我还以为是个存货稀少的酒馆呢 | 
| [39:00] | Okay, I get it — every town needs a village idiot, | 我明白 哪个镇都有个蠢货 | 
| [39:03] | But your little stunt pulled me away from | 但你耍的小伎俩中断了 | 
| [39:04] | an important investigation and interrupted my night off. | 一宗要案的调查 还打搅了我的约会之夜 | 
| [39:07] | Start talking. | 交代吧 | 
| [39:08] | The last thing I remember is running away from you, | 我最后的记忆是逃离你 | 
| [39:10] | and then I celebrated my escape with a nice bottle of whiskey. | 然后喝了瓶威士忌庆祝逃跑成功 | 
| [39:13] | Did you celebrate with all your friends — | 你的朋友也来庆祝了吗 | 
| [39:16] | Alice and the white rabbit? | 爱丽丝和白兔 | 
| [39:21] | This was on you in the library. | 在图书馆 这本书就在你身上 | 
| [39:23] | This was in your pocket. | 这个在你口袋里 | 
| [39:29] | Mean anything to you? | 对你来说有什么意义吗 | 
| [39:32] | Nope. Doesn’t mean a thing. | 没有 什么意义都没有 | 
| [39:36] | How about your eye? | 你的眼睛还好吗 | 
| [39:37] | You get a look at whoever gave you that shiner? | 你有没有看清是谁打出的熊猫眼 | 
| [39:41] | Now, that is an interesting question, isn’t it? | 这问题真是有趣啊 不是吗 | 
| [39:43] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 | 
| [39:44] | Sorry, love. I just got your message. I — | 抱歉 亲爱的 我才收到你的消息 | 
| [39:47] | It’s okay. I just need another minute here. | 没关系 我还要一会儿 | 
| [39:49] | You were about to tell me who did that to your face. | 你正要说是谁把你脸弄成这样的 | 
| [39:53] | It’s a bloody mystery to me. | 我也不知道啊 | 
| [39:55] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我不会比你猜得更准 | 
| [39:57] | Must have been some party, eh? | 玩得太疯了 | 
| [40:01] | Well, if you remember anything, | 如果你记起了什么 | 
| [40:04] | I’ll know where to find you. | 我知道在哪找到你 | 
| [40:06] | You’re just gonna keep me in here | 就因为我闯了个图书馆 | 
| [40:07] | because I broke into a bloody library? | 你就要把我关在这里吗 | 
| [40:09] | Because you crashed my date. | 因为你打扰了我的约会 | 
| [40:13] | Which turned out pretty good, despite the rude interruption. | 虽然被打断 但约会还蛮不错的 | 
| [40:15] | What the hell happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 | 
| [40:18] | It appears the dark one’s magic | 看来黑暗者的魔法 | 
| [40:19] | wasn’t all I’d hoped it would be. | 并不完全像我希望的那样 | 
| [40:20] | Emma, there’s something I need to talk to you about. | 艾玛 有件事我得跟你谈谈 | 
| [40:22] | Well, make it fast. | 那就快点说吧 | 
| [40:24] | I want to go after the Snow Queen | 我还要去追白雪女王 | 
| [40:25] | before the trail gets… cold. | 趁着踪迹还没…消失[变冷] | 
| [40:27] | The name the Snow Queen’s been using in storybrooke, Sarah Fisher, | 白雪女王在童话镇用的名字 萨拉·费希尔 | 
| [40:30] | that name doesn’t appear anywhere in the census records. | 在人口记录中没有出现过 | 
| [40:32] | – What does that mean? – You’re right — | -那是什么意思 -你没说错 | 
| [40:34] | She didn’t come here by any curse. | 她不是通过诅咒来的 | 
| [40:37] | Then how did she get here? | 那她怎么到这里的 | 
| [40:41] | What the hell does she want with me? | 她想要从我这里得到什么 | 
| [40:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [40:47] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 | 
| [40:49] | No progress yet. | 还没进展 | 
| [40:50] | Look, I know I might not understand | 我知道 我也许不能理解 | 
| [40:53] | everything that’s going on with you and Robin Hood, | 你和罗宾汉之间的一切 | 
| [40:55] | but there is one thing I understand | 但有一件事 我比任何人 | 
| [40:57] | better than anyone else — operation mongoose. | 都更加了解 猫鼬行动 | 
| [41:01] | The storybook? | 童话书 | 
| [41:01] | We’re gonna find the author, | 我们要找到作者 | 
| [41:03] | make him change it. | 让他改写故事 | 
| [41:05] | I think I figured out who has all the answers we’re looking for. | 我想我知道谁拥有我们想要的答案了 | 
| [41:08] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [41:09] | – My grandpa. – David? | -我祖父 -戴维 | 
| [41:11] | My other grandpa — Mr. Gold. | 我另一个祖父 戈登先生 | 
| [41:13] | Everyone knows Rumplestiltskin doesn’t get a happy ending, | 大家都知道朗普斯金没有幸福结局 | 
| [41:15] | but look at him now. | 但现在看看他 | 
| [41:16] | He just married Belle. | 他娶了贝儿 | 
| [41:18] | He must have figured out how to change his story, | 他一定搞清了如何改变他的故事 | 
| [41:21] | which means he might know who wrote the book. | 那就意味着他也许知道是谁写了书 | 
| [41:23] | And I’m the last person he’d ever share that with. | 而他最不会告诉的就是我了 | 
| [41:26] | That’s why I’m gonna find out for you. | 所以我要替你查明真相 | 
| [41:29] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [41:31] | By going undercover. | 去做卧底 | 
| [41:34] | A job? | 工作 | 
| [41:35] | You know, after school and weekends. | 放学后 周末时 | 
| [41:39] | Now that my father’s gone, | 既然我父亲已经不在了 | 
| [41:40] | I realized that you’re the closest thing I’ve got to him, | 我意识到你是我身边最接近他的人了 | 
| [41:44] | but I-if you don’t want me around… | 但如果你不想留我在身边 | 
| [41:46] | No, well… | 不 | 
| [41:49] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [41:50] | A few days a week. But, uh… | 一周几天 但是 | 
| [41:54] | …Stay out of the back room, | 不要进后屋 | 
| [41:56] | And don’t touch anything without asking. | 不经允许不要碰任何东西 | 
| [41:59] | You can be my apprentice. | 你可以做我的学徒 | 
| [42:01] | What does an apprentice do? | 学徒要做什么 | 
| [42:04] | Many, many things. | 许多许多事情 | 
| [42:06] | First, you can start by sweeping the floor. | 首先 你可以从扫地开始 |