| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Rumplestiltskin, I command you to leave Storybrooke. | 朗普斯金 我命令你离开童话镇 | 
| [00:05] | – That looks like your book. – It’s blank. | -这好像你那本书 -这本是空白的 | 
| [00:07] | And if this place is full of potential storybooks… | 如果这地方满是待写的童话书 | 
| [00:09] | This is the author’s house. | 这里是作者的房子 | 
| [00:11] | – I was hoping he could write me a happier story. – I’m in. | -我希望他能给我写个幸福点的结局 -我加入 | 
| [00:14] | I learned the rules do apply to me. | 我发现这法则的确也适用于我 | 
| [00:16] | There’s someone who can change those rules — the author. | 有个人 能改变这个法则 作者 | 
| [00:39] | Stop. | 站住 | 
| [00:41] | Just who the hell might you be? | 你是谁啊 | 
| [00:45] | Ursula. But you can call me your majesty. | 厄休拉 你可以称我为女王陛下 | 
| [00:48] | – I don’t bow down to fish. – Who are you? | -我可不对鱼鞠躬 -你是谁啊 | 
| [00:51] | I’m the person whose valet you either knocked out, | 那男仆是我的 我都不知道你是打昏了他 | 
| [00:53] | strangled, or tried to impregnate. | 勒死了他 还是想让他怀孕 | 
| [00:55] | I don’t know what those tentacles are for. | 天知道你的触手是干什么的 | 
| [00:57] | I was invited here. What’s your excuse? | 我是受邀前来 你是怎么回事 | 
| [01:00] | This is my home. | 这里是我家 | 
| [01:01] | So why did you send for me? | 你为什么派人请我来 | 
| [01:03] | Believe me, I did not send for you. | 相信我 我可没派人请你来 | 
| [01:06] | Then what — | 那… | 
| [01:16] | I wouldn’t do that. | 劝你别动手 | 
| [01:20] | Don’t worry. They don’t eat fish or dragon. | 别担心 它们不吃鱼或者龙 | 
| [01:24] | Unless I tell them to. | 除非我让它们这样做 | 
| [01:33] | Thank you, my darlings. A wonderful job. | 谢谢你们 亲爱的 做得很好 | 
| [01:35] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 | 
| [01:38] | Now who’s gonna tell me | 谁能告诉我 | 
| [01:40] | what in the hell I’m doing in this ghastly place? | 让我来这个可怕的地方做什么 | 
| [01:42] | Lovely question, because this “Ghastly place” is my home, | 好问题 因为这个”可怕的地方”是我家 | 
| [01:46] | and I didn’t ask for any visitors. | 我可没要谁来做客 | 
| [01:48] | I received specific instructions. | 我接到了具体的指示 | 
| [01:49] | – As did I. – I don’t care. | -我也是 -我不管 | 
| [01:51] | You’re trespassing. | 你们这是擅闯 | 
| [01:53] | And do you know what I do with trespassers? | 知道我怎么对付擅闯我家的人吗 | 
| [01:54] | – Don’t even think it. – Now, now, ladies. | -想都别想 -女士们 | 
| [01:57] | Don’t tear each other apart. | 别动粗嘛 | 
| [01:58] | I need you all in one piece — or rather, three pieces. | 我需要你们三个人都好好的 | 
| [02:02] | Rumplestiltskin. It was you. | 朗普斯金 是你啊 | 
| [02:04] | Guilty. | 正是在下 | 
| [02:05] | Someone wanna tell me why I left the sea for this? | 有人能告诉我 我为什么要离开大海来这里吗 | 
| [02:08] | Oh, yes. | 我来告诉你 | 
| [02:09] | The reason for this little tete-a-tete-a-tete… a-tete– | 这次四人见面的原因是 | 
| [02:13] | we all have something in common, | 我们有一个共同之处 | 
| [02:15] | Apart from mutual distaste. | 除了互相厌恶之外 | 
| [02:17] | We’re villains. | 我们都是坏人 | 
| [02:18] | And it’s time the villains | 现在轮到坏人 | 
| [02:20] | got their happy endings. | 获得幸福结局了 | 
| [03:05] | Now who can tell me what the study of birds is called? | 谁能告诉我对鸟类的研究叫什么 | 
| [03:09] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [03:10] | Ornithology? | 鸟类学 | 
| [03:12] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [04:32] | 完工证明书上的房东 登记为依安·西特 | |
| [04:42] | Well, I see you still have your temper. | 看来你脾气还这么差 | 
| [04:44] | Six weeks and nothing. | 六周了 一无所获 | 
| [04:46] | They’re still trapped inside that bloody hat. | 她们还困在那顶破帽子里 | 
| [04:49] | Look, we just have to keep at it, okay? | 我们得坚持下去 好吗 | 
| [04:52] | But we will find a spell to release the fairies. | 但我们会找到释放仙子的咒语的 | 
| [04:56] | I mean, these translations are difficult, | 这些翻译很难懂 | 
| [04:58] | but I’ve reached out to some of the finest minds in the world, | 但我联络过一些世界上最聪明的人 | 
| [05:01] | and one of them will get back to us. | 他们中会有人回应的 | 
| [05:05] | I know it. | 我确定 | 
| [05:06] | If we’re reduced to those magic boxes, | 如果我们只能求助于那些魔法盒子 | 
| [05:08] | then I’d say hope is in short supply. | 那我觉得就没什么希望了 | 
| [05:11] | They, uh… call it the Internet. | 这叫互联网 | 
| [05:14] | And it can help us. | 它能帮助我们 | 
| [05:16] | And once we get the fairies out of the hat, | 等我们从帽子里救出仙子 | 
| [05:19] | they can help us release everyone else, | 她们就能帮助我们救出别人 | 
| [05:21] | including that poor old man that you put in there. | 包括被你弄进去的那个可怜的老人 | 
| [05:23] | All because I left myself be tricked by that crocodile. | 全因为我任凭自己被那个老鳄鱼骗了 | 
| [05:27] | How could I have been so weak? | 我当初怎么会如此软弱 | 
| [05:30] | Well… we both were. | 我们都是 | 
| [05:33] | You know, Rumplestiltskin got the best of us. | 朗普斯金骗了我们 | 
| [05:37] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [05:38] | You — you should’ve been stronger, but you weren’t. | 你应该更坚强的 但你没有 | 
| [05:40] | And…well, neither was I. | 我也没有 | 
| [05:45] | You know, I… | 我… | 
| [05:46] | I should’ve seen through him. | 我应该识破他的 | 
| [05:50] | You were blinded by love. | 你被爱情蒙住了眼睛 | 
| [05:52] | What was my excuse? | 我有什么借口 | 
| [05:55] | Probably the same, | 也许是一回事 | 
| [05:56] | just for someone else. | 只是对象不同 | 
| [05:59] | Well, he’s right about one thing — | 他有一件事说对了 | 
| [06:01] | love is a weapon, | 爱是武器 | 
| [06:02] | As dangerous and persuasive as magic. | 跟魔法一样危险 有说服力 | 
| [06:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [06:08] | Yeah. He had both of our hearts. | 对 他控制了我们俩的心 | 
| [06:15] | As big a bastard as he was, | 虽然他是个大混蛋 | 
| [06:19] | he did love you. | 但他确实爱你 | 
| [06:22] | And, uh, | 如今 | 
| [06:24] | now he’s gone from our lives forever. | 他永远离开我们的生活了 | 
| [06:31] | Yeah, I… | 我… | 
| [06:32] | I just, I uh… I just hope he’s found | 我只是…希望他找到了 | 
| [06:36] | whatever it is he’s looking for. | 他想找的东西 不管那是什么 | 
| [07:01] | That means it’s ready. | 那表示已经好了 | 
| [07:03] | Yes, I know how to work a microwave, thank you. | 嗯 我知道怎么用微波炉 谢谢 | 
| [07:06] | Because the Dark One did so much cooking in his time. | 黑暗者这辈子经常做饭呢 | 
| [07:09] | Well, worry not. | 别担心 | 
| [07:11] | My power extends far beyond ramen noodles. | 我的力量可比做拉面大多了 | 
| [07:13] | Yeah, just not in this life. | 是啊 但现在都没了 | 
| [07:15] | You know, I’m beginning to think you’re a lot of talk, | 我开始觉得你净说大话 | 
| [07:17] | a lot of empty promises about happy endings, | 开了一堆幸福结局的空头支票 | 
| [07:21] | when all you do is eat my food, sleep on my couch. | 可做的只有吃我的东西 睡我的沙发 | 
| [07:25] | That better not be the last ramen! | 你吃的最好不是最后一盒面 | 
| [07:28] | Do I look like I’m made of money? | 我看着像赚大钱的吗 | 
| [07:30] | I work at an aquarium. | 我在水族馆工作 | 
| [07:31] | No, that’s not what you do. | 不 你不是做那个的 | 
| [07:33] | What you do is complain. | 你成天就知道抱怨 | 
| [07:35] | – You know why? – I love you, babies. | -知道为什么吗 -我爱你们 宝贝 | 
| [07:37] | Because your life, for want of a better term, is crap. | 因为你的生活 就是一团糟 | 
| [07:40] | Hey, are you forgetting who’s been taking care of you? | 你忘了是谁在照顾你吗 | 
| [07:42] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [07:44] | Providing reheatable noodles | 就提供点速食面 | 
| [07:46] | and what might charitably be called shelter — | 和勉强能叫住处的地方 | 
| [07:50] | no great gift. | 不算什么大礼 | 
| [07:51] | Certainly not compared to what I’m providing. | 更比不过我能提供的东西 | 
| [07:55] | – I’m gonna fix all your problems. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我会解决你所有问题 -嗯嗯 | 
| [07:56] | I know you well enough to know you don’t care about me. | 我很了解你 知道你不关心我 | 
| [07:59] | No, I don’t. I care about me. | 对 我不关心 但我关心我自己 | 
| [08:02] | You’re lucky our problems just so happen to align. | 你很幸运 你的问题跟我的有关系 | 
| [08:12] | You got something? | 你收到什么了吗 | 
| [08:15] | The beginning. | 开头 | 
| [08:17] | Of what? | 什么开头 | 
| [08:19] | The end of our misery. | 我们悲剧终结的开头 | 
| [08:21] | It’s time to visit an old friend. | 该去拜访一位老朋友了 | 
| [08:30] | So this is where she lives? | 这就是她住的地方 | 
| [08:32] | I guess some of us are doing better than others. | 看来我们中有人过得比其他人好 | 
| [08:34] | Look at this. This is too awful. | 看这个 太恐怖了 | 
| [08:39] | Darling, do we need all these theatrics? | 亲爱的 有必要闹得这么夸张吗 | 
| [08:41] | Were doing better. | 现在不怎么好了 | 
| [08:45] | Ma’am… | 女士… | 
| [08:47] | Sorry, lady. | 抱歉 夫人 | 
| [08:49] | This was mine before. | 这本来就是我的 | 
| [08:54] | Cruella de Vil. | 库伊拉·德维尔 | 
| [08:57] | No one calls me that here. | 这里没人那么叫我 | 
| [09:00] | Well, I’m sorry, dearie, | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [09:00] | But Cruella Feinberg doesn’t have quite the same ring. | 但库伊拉·芬伯格这名字不够响亮 | 
| [09:05] | What in hell are you two doing here? | 你们俩来这儿干嘛 | 
| [09:07] | Looking to regain our greater glory. | 想要恢复我们的荣光 | 
| [09:09] | A glory I can soon return to you both, if you join me. | 如果你加入 我能助你们两人恢复往日风采 | 
| [09:12] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪都不跟你去 | 
| [09:13] | Well, maybe you should. | 也许你该跟我走 | 
| [09:16] | Things have changed. | 情况变了 | 
| [09:20] | Mea culpa. | 是我的错 | 
| [09:22] | Our last time together was less than ideal. | 我们上次合作不尽人意 | 
| [09:25] | But now? Now our interests align once more. | 但这次 这次我们的利益再次一致 | 
| [09:30] | You’ve lost all you have, | 你失去了一切 | 
| [09:32] | and so have we. | 我们也是 | 
| [09:34] | That’s why I’m here, | 所以我来到了这里 | 
| [09:36] | To put an end to having everything taken away. | 结束一切被人夺去的命运 | 
| [09:39] | Oh, not everything. | 可不是一切 | 
| [09:53] | And where are you gonna go | 你要去哪 | 
| [09:53] | with these paltry material possessions? | 就带着这么点微薄的财产 | 
| [09:57] | To get myself some less paltry possessions. | 去弄点不微薄的财产 | 
| [10:00] | An empty pursuit. | 那是竹篮打水 | 
| [10:01] | You’re gonna end up right back where you started. | 你会回到原地 | 
| [10:04] | I will never go back to where I started. | 我永远不会回到原地 | 
| [10:07] | I can get back everything you’ve lost and more. | 我能找回你失去的一切 甚至更多 | 
| [10:10] | You know, you talk a good game, Dark One, | 你说得真好听 黑暗者 | 
| [10:12] | but can you deliver in a world with no magic | 但你在一个没有魔法 | 
| [10:14] | where apparently walking is a challenge? | 走路都困难的世界里能做到吗 | 
| [10:17] | Ah, but there is magic in this world. | 可这个世界里有魔法啊 | 
| [10:22] | You just have to know where to look. | 你只要知道去哪找就行了 | 
| [10:26] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不相信我 | 
| [10:28] | But the good news is, if you follow me, | 但是好消息是 如果你跟我走 | 
| [10:31] | you won’t have to. | 就不必相信我了 | 
| [10:34] | Aren’t you tired of feeling ordinary? | 难道你不厌倦平凡的感觉吗 | 
| [10:40] | Get in. | 上车吧 | 
| [10:47] | Now then, darling, where are we going? | 那么 亲爱的 我们要去哪 | 
| [10:48] | A quaint little town called Storybrooke. | 去一个叫童话镇的古怪小镇 | 
| [11:00] | Now then, this happy ending shenanigan you’re promising us, | 你答应给我们的所谓”幸福结局” | 
| [11:03] | can you really do that? | 是真的吗 | 
| [11:05] | Are you really that powerful? | 你真的这么强大吗 | 
| [11:06] | Yeah, he’s powerful, but not that powerful. | 他很强大 但还没到那种程度 | 
| [11:09] | No one is. | 没人有这种力量 | 
| [11:11] | Love how you underestimate me. | 就喜欢你们看轻我的样子 | 
| [11:13] | Adorable. | 很可爱 | 
| [11:14] | What exactly are you offering, short stuff? | 你到底能给我们什么 小矮子 | 
| [11:16] | Only the answer to all your prayers. | 你们最殷切的期盼 | 
| [11:18] | I’m not exactly the religious sort. | 其实我不太信教 | 
| [11:20] | Shocked. | 令人震惊 | 
| [11:21] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [11:23] | I was quite content with my life until I received this summons, | 我本来挺满意我的生活 直到我受到了召唤 | 
| [11:26] | and I do not appreciate being dragged around on false promises. | 我可不喜欢被人用虚假的承诺摆布 | 
| [11:30] | Nothing false about it, dearie. | 绝无虚假 亲爱的 | 
| [11:33] | I know exactly what you want, | 我知道你到底想要什么 | 
| [11:35] | and you, | 还有你 | 
| [11:37] | and you. | 还有你 | 
| [11:39] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [11:41] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 | 
| [11:42] | I’m not one to betray trusts, | 我不会背叛你们的信任 | 
| [11:44] | so your secrets can remain your own. | 所以你们的秘密我不会透露 | 
| [11:47] | What I will share is what we all have in common — | 我会说出的是我们的共同点 | 
| [11:50] | a desire for happiness. | 那就是对幸福的渴望 | 
| [11:52] | A desire to do what villains can never do. | 就是做到坏人永远做不到的事 | 
| [11:55] | To win. | 获胜 | 
| [11:57] | And I’m here to show you how, together. | 我是来告诉你们怎么合力做到的 | 
| [12:00] | Even if we would work together, | 就算我们一起合作 | 
| [12:02] | no spell known to man or woman can do what you’re saying. | 没有一个咒语能实现你刚刚说的事 | 
| [12:06] | Of course not, dearie. | 当然没有 亲爱的 | 
| [12:09] | But we’re not looking for a spell. | 但我们要找的不是咒语 | 
| [12:10] | We’re looking for a curse. | 我们要找一个诅咒 | 
| [12:12] | A dark curse. | 一个黑暗诅咒 | 
| [12:14] | One that, if you help procure it, | 如果你们帮我获得这个诅咒 | 
| [12:17] | can get each and every one of you exactly what you want — | 你们每个人都能得到你们想要的 | 
| [12:21] | your… | 你们的 | 
| [12:23] | happy… | 幸福 | 
| [12:26] | ending. | 结局 | 
| [12:33] | So why should I think this new plan will work | 其他的计划都失败了 我为什么 | 
| [12:35] | when all the others have failed? | 要相信这个新计划能成功呢 | 
| [12:37] | Our failures in the past have been for one reason — | 我们过去的失败只有一个原因 | 
| [12:40] | the odds were stacked against us. | 胜算对我们不利 | 
| [12:41] | Now we’re gonna change the odds. | 现在我们要改变胜算 | 
| [12:44] | With this author you keep babbling on about. | 靠你一直在说的这个作者 | 
| [12:47] | His book harnesses a great power, | 他的书中蕴含了强大的力量 | 
| [12:49] | one that exceeds anything you’ve ever experienced, | 超越你所经历过的一切 | 
| [12:52] | giving villains and heroes what he deems just desserts. | 给予坏人和英雄他认为应得的结果 | 
| [12:56] | Our collective frustrations? | 我们所有人的挫败 | 
| [12:58] | They’re because of his will, not our missteps. | 都是因为他希望如此 而不是我们的过失 | 
| [13:01] | Well, I suppose that’s better | 这样就不用把失败 | 
| [13:02] | than blaming bad judgment and gin. | 归咎于误判和琴酒了 | 
| [13:07] | Welcome to Mr. Cluck’s. What can I get you? | 欢迎来到克拉克餐馆 请问要点什么 | 
| [13:09] | One double Cluck combo. | 来份双份克拉克套餐 | 
| [13:11] | – Make it two. – Rumple? | -两份吧 -朗普呢 | 
| [13:14] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [13:15] | I’d like to survive for my happy ending. | 我想健康活着享受幸福结局 | 
| [13:17] | That’ll be $14.15. | 请付14.15美元 | 
| [13:18] | Please pull up to the window. | 请开到窗口前 | 
| [13:19] | And have a clucky cluck cluck day. | 祝您一天都能愉快地”咯咯笑” | 
| [13:21] | Will you hurry up? | 能快点走吗 | 
| [13:23] | I’m fairly certain this author’s in Storybrooke. | 我肯定这个作者就在童话镇 | 
| [13:26] | And if we want to enlist his help, | 如果我们想要取得他的帮助 | 
| [13:27] | we have to get there before the heroes do. | 我们得赶在那些英雄之前 | 
| [13:38] | How do you feel about kale salad? | 你觉得甘蓝沙拉怎么样 | 
| [13:40] | Like someone found someplace other than Granny’s for takeout. | 看来有人找到了”外婆家”以外的外卖店了 | 
| [13:43] | I’m fine with her grilled cheese, | 我吃烤奶酪就行了 | 
| [13:44] | but I know it gets to you. | 但我知道你嫌烦了 | 
| [13:46] | You eat like a child. | 你吃东西就像小孩一样 | 
| [13:48] | Is that a root beer? | 那是沙士吗 | 
| [13:49] | Two. I got you one. Thought you could use a break. | 两瓶 给你买了一瓶 我想你该休息下 | 
| [13:52] | A break from what? Dead end after dead end? | 我在忙什么呢 走不出去的死胡同吗 | 
| [13:55] | This sorcerer — or author — | 这个魔法师 还是作者 | 
| [13:57] | whatever he wants to be called — | 不管他想叫什么 | 
| [13:59] | Doesn’t want to be found. | 他不想被人找到 | 
| [14:00] | – It’s only been a few weeks. – Exactly, | -才找着了几周而已 -没错 | 
| [14:02] | and I’ve conquered entire realms in less time. | 我征服一个王国都不用这么长的时间 | 
| [14:04] | Can you conquer these bottles? I thought they were twist-offs. | 你能政府这瓶子吗 还说一拧就开呢 | 
| [14:07] | Do I look like I can pry them off with my teeth? | 你觉得我能用嘴撬开瓶盖吗 | 
| [14:10] | I’m a queen and a bit more refined. | 我是个王后 而且很有教养 | 
| [14:11] | Yeah, I got that. | 是啊 我明白了 | 
| [14:14] | My mom had a bottle opener here during her brief tenure, somewhere. | 我妈短暂在任期间在这儿放了个开瓶器 | 
| [14:18] | Wait! Don’t… | 等等 不要… | 
| [14:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [14:28] | Did you take it from the book? | 这是从书上撕下来的吗 | 
| [14:31] | It’s not from the book. | 不是书里的 | 
| [14:35] | Robin found it… | 罗宾找到的… | 
| [14:37] | before he left with his family. | 在他跟家人离开之前 | 
| [14:40] | It appeared to him. | 这一页在他面前显现了 | 
| [14:43] | It’s not your story. What is it? | 这不是你的故事 那是什么 | 
| [14:47] | Robin thought it was hope, | 罗宾觉得这是希望 | 
| [14:51] | a sign that… | 是我可以 | 
| [14:53] | things would work out for me. | 得到幸福的预兆 | 
| [14:57] | Turns out it was a cruel joke. | 事实证明这只是个残酷的玩笑 | 
| [15:01] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 | 
| [15:05] | No. | 没有 | 
| [15:08] | There may be a way to get the fairies out. | 也许有办法救仙子们出来 | 
| [15:10] | Yeah, I, uh, I found an incantation. | 是的 我找到一个咒语 | 
| [15:12] | It’s, uh, it’s part of a spell in, | 它属于一个大咒语 | 
| [15:14] | uh, an ancient tongue I’ve never seen before. | 用的是我从未见过的古老语言 | 
| [15:17] | Which made translation a challenge. | 所以翻译是个难题 | 
| [15:18] | But I did it. | 不过我做到了 | 
| [15:19] | I found a professor of linguistics from Oxford, | 我找到一位牛津大学语言学教授 | 
| [15:23] | and he just e-mailed me with the translation. | 他刚把翻译用邮件寄给我了 | 
| [15:25] | It’s an ancient ceremony, | 是一个古老的仪式 | 
| [15:27] | but, uh, one that’ll bring them back. | 不过可以把她们救回来 | 
| [15:30] | I, uh, I just need you to enact it. | 我需要你来实施这个仪式 | 
| [15:34] | Ceremony, huh? | 仪式啊 | 
| [15:35] | Well, madame mayor, | 镇长女士 | 
| [15:37] | ready to pronounce today “Free the fairies day”? | 准备宣布今天为”释放仙子日”了吗 | 
| [15:44] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [15:47] | You got it? | 你可以吗 | 
| [15:49] | I got it. | 我可以 | 
| [16:35] | – Thank you. – You all right? | -谢谢 -你还好吗 | 
| [16:37] | No. I’ll live. | 不好 不过会没事的 | 
| [16:41] | But being in there with… | 那里面还有… | 
| [16:43] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 | 
| [16:44] | Actually, you should thank the mayor. | 其实 你该感谢镇长 | 
| [16:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [17:22] | The curse resides here — Bald Mountain. | 诅咒就在这里 秃山 | 
| [17:26] | It’s protected by a variety of lethal magic obstacles — | 受很多各式的致命魔法障碍所保护 | 
| [17:31] | obstacles that suit your very specific talents. | 这些障碍跟你们独特的天赋很相配 | 
| [17:36] | Blood scarabs. | 血圣甲虫 | 
| [17:38] | The only thing stronger than their venom | 比它们的毒液更厉害的 | 
| [17:40] | is their bloodlust. | 是它们的嗜血欲 | 
| [17:42] | Cruella, I believe with your powers of persuasion | 库伊拉 我相信凭你卓越的说服力 | 
| [17:46] | they’ll be as harmless as puppy dogs. | 它们会变成一群无害的小狗 | 
| [17:57] | I’ve got a little job for you, darling. | 我有个小任务要交给你 宝贝 | 
| [18:04] | Now run along and tell the others. | 快跑去告诉其它甲虫吧 | 
| [18:20] | That’s how it’s done, darlings. | 看见该怎么做了吧 亲爱的 | 
| [18:31] | The dark curse. | 黑暗咒语 | 
| [18:42] | Fire. | 火 | 
| [18:46] | Forged from the breath of dragons. | 由龙息锻造 | 
| [18:49] | Maleficent, | 玛琳菲森 | 
| [18:51] | I believe this is your area of expertise. | 我相信这是你的专长了吧 | 
| [19:26] | Next time, maybe something challenging. | 下次 给我来点有难度的 | 
| [19:29] | And now… | 现在… | 
| [19:30] | Ursula… | 厄休拉 | 
| [19:32] | if you don’t mind. | 该你显身手了 | 
| [19:39] | This what you’re looking for? | 这就是你要找的东西吗 | 
| [19:41] | Indeed. | 正是 | 
| [19:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [19:45] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [19:47] | I’m leaving with my prize. And you? | 我要带着我的战利品离开了 而你们 | 
| [19:49] | Uh, you’re about to die. | 你们马上就要死了 | 
| [19:53] | I forgot to mention there’s one more thing guarding the curse. | 忘记告诉你们这里还有一样守护咒语的东西 | 
| [19:57] | The Chernabog — | 黑神 | 
| [19:59] | an ancient demon that feeds on evil. | 一种以邪恶为食的古老恶魔 | 
| [20:02] | It seeks out the heart | 它寻找 | 
| [20:03] | with the greatest potential for darkness and devours it. | 最可能陷入黑暗的心 并吞食它 | 
| [20:08] | That’s why I really needed you three. | 这才是我需要你们三位的真正原因 | 
| [20:12] | Adieu. | 再会 | 
| [20:37] | Stop the car. | 停车 | 
| [20:48] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [20:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 | 
| [20:52] | Where is this Storybrooke? | 童话镇到底在哪 | 
| [20:53] | Look, I confess, things aren’t quite as I said. | 我坦白 事情并不完全像我说的那样 | 
| [20:56] | For a man who’s preaching trust, | 你还到处宣扬信任 | 
| [20:57] | you are getting off on the wrong foot. | 你上来就骗我们真是太不该了 | 
| [20:59] | But I-if I was completely untrustworthy, | 可是 如果我说的全是假话 | 
| [21:01] | would I be telling you the truth now? | 我现在还会告诉你们真相吗 | 
| [21:03] | The — the town line is, uh… | 镇界就在… | 
| [21:05] | 100 yards up that road. | 距离这里90米处 | 
| [21:07] | Oh. But… | 可是… | 
| [21:08] | It’s cloaked by a protection spell. | 它被一个保护咒隐形了 | 
| [21:11] | Makes it impossible to see or enter. | 让外人无法看见或进入 | 
| [21:13] | A town you can’t see or enter? | 一个看不见也进不去的小镇 | 
| [21:15] | But it’s the truth. | 我说的是真的 | 
| [21:17] | The night I was banished, | 我被放逐的那晚 | 
| [21:17] | I-I attached this tie to that tree | 把领带系在了那根树枝上 | 
| [21:20] | so I’d be able to find my way home. | 这样我就能找到回家的路了 | 
| [21:22] | Okay, let’s say you are telling the truth. | 好吧 就算你说的是实话 | 
| [21:24] | How are we supposed to cross that line without any magic? | 我们现在没有魔法又怎么进得去呢 | 
| [21:28] | No more encores, Rumple. | 别再糊弄我们了 朗普 | 
| [21:31] | We’re finished with your hazy instructions | 我们受够你模糊的信息 | 
| [21:33] | and your empty promises. | 和空头许诺了 | 
| [21:36] | Please put the gun down. You’re overreact– | 请把枪放下 没必要如此 | 
| [21:39] | No more tricks. | 别再玩把戏了 | 
| [21:41] | If we’re about to walk into a trap, tell us now, darling, | 如果这又是陷阱 你最好快说 亲爱的 | 
| [21:44] | because out here, you’re nothing more than a cripple, | 因为在这边 你只是个瘸了条腿的懦夫 | 
| [21:48] | a coward with a real world ability to die. | 而且你只有一条命 | 
| [21:52] | Yes, yes. Y-y-you’re right. You’re right. | 是的 你是对的 你没错 | 
| [21:54] | So you say you’re banished. | 你说你被放逐了 | 
| [21:56] | Who banished you and why? | 是谁放逐了你 为什么 | 
| [21:57] | I bet it was his little maid. | 我打赌是他的小女仆干的 | 
| [21:59] | Is that why we’re here? Because of a girl? | 这就是你找我们来的原因吗 因为个姑娘 | 
| [22:04] | I’m here for the same reason you are. | 我来的原因和你们一样 | 
| [22:08] | My happy ending. | 为了一个幸福结局 | 
| [22:10] | And that is the truth. | 这就是真相 | 
| [22:12] | And what that is? Well… | 至于我的幸福结局是什么 | 
| [22:14] | That’s my business, | 那是我的事 | 
| [22:16] | just like your reasons are yours. | 就像我也不会过问你们的理由一样 | 
| [22:19] | All of that we seek is just beyond that line. | 我们想要的都在那条镇界另一边 | 
| [22:23] | So please, if you think you can find your way in this town, | 所以如果你们觉得自己有办法进去 | 
| [22:27] | and — and face all that — that light magic without my help, | 还不用我帮忙应付里面的光明魔法 | 
| [22:31] | then be my guest. | 那请自便 | 
| [22:33] | But if you can just trust me… | 但如果你们能信任我一次 | 
| [22:36] | you won’t just get inside Storybrooke, | 就不用偷偷摸摸地溜进童话镇 | 
| [22:37] | you’ll be invited. | 会有人请你们进去 | 
| [22:40] | Like the people of Storybrooke | 看到你在我们身边 | 
| [22:41] | are gonna invite us in with you by our side. | 童话镇的人还会邀请我们进去吗 | 
| [22:48] | Yes, they will, dearie, | 他们会的 亲爱的 | 
| [22:50] | because I won’t be on your side. | 因为我不会站在你们身边 | 
| [22:56] | All right. Start talking. | 好 你有什么计划 | 
| [23:05] | Beware of lurking pirates. | 海盗出没请小心 | 
| [23:07] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [23:08] | Just thinking. | 思考 | 
| [23:09] | Lurking and brooding. That’s a classic combo. | 徘徊和思考 一个也不能少 | 
| [23:12] | I think heroes can do a little bit of bragging and celebrating. | 我觉得英雄偶尔炫耀庆祝一下也是可以的 | 
| [23:15] | Let’s go. It’s a party. We should… | 走吧 在开派对呢 我们可以… | 
| [23:17] | buckle some swash or, you know, whatever. | 亡命天涯 或者什么的 | 
| [23:20] | I’m hardly a hero. | 我不能算英雄 | 
| [23:22] | The fairies were only in the hat because I put them there. | 仙女们被关进帽子都是因为我 | 
| [23:25] | You weren’t in control of that. That was Gold. | 这不能怪你 是戈登干的 | 
| [23:27] | Trust me. You have a mark in the hero column. | 相信我 你算的上英雄 | 
| [23:31] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [23:33] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [23:50] | Go on, mom. Ask. | 去吧 妈妈 问吧 | 
| [23:55] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [23:58] | May I ask you something? | 我想请教你个问题 | 
| [24:02] | What can I do for you? | 请讲 | 
| [24:06] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 | 
| [24:11] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 | 
| [24:12] | The sorcerer’s mansion. | 魔法师的家 | 
| [24:14] | Henry found dozens of these blank books there. | 亨利在那儿发现了一堆这样的空书 | 
| [24:15] | The sorcerer is here? | 魔法师在这里 | 
| [24:17] | Well, his house is, but we haven’t found him yet. | 他的房子在 但人我们还没找到 | 
| [24:20] | You’re looking for him? | 你们在找他 | 
| [24:21] | Well, I was hoping he could… | 是我 希望他可以 | 
| [24:25] | write me a happy ending. | 给我写一个幸福结局 | 
| [24:28] | But that book seems to have great power. | 但这本书好像具有很强的魔力 | 
| [24:32] | Oh, it does. | 没错 | 
| [24:33] | So I thought if he rewrote it… | 所以我想如果他重写一下 | 
| [24:38] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 | 
| [24:41] | It’s not crazy at all. | 一点都不疯狂 | 
| [24:43] | But you’re looking for the wrong person. | 但你们找错人了 | 
| [24:46] | Although the sorcerer is a very powerful wizard, | 虽然魔法师法力高强 | 
| [24:50] | you should be looking for the author. | 但你该找的是作者 | 
| [24:51] | Aren’t they the same person? | 不是同一个人吗 | 
| [24:53] | Why would the sorcerer have the author’s books? | 那魔法师怎么会有作者的书呢 | 
| [24:56] | That is a quite perplexing question. | 这是个很复杂的问题 | 
| [24:58] | And I’m afraid I do not know. | 我也不知道答案 | 
| [25:00] | But I do know that they are two very different people. | 但我确定他们并非同一个人 | 
| [25:05] | So… you know who the author is. | 也就是说你知道作者是谁 | 
| [25:09] | No. | 我不知道 | 
| [25:11] | But I do know he exists. | 但我知道他存在 | 
| [25:13] | I mean, if he is a “He.” | 但我连性别也不能确定 | 
| [25:15] | I’ve never actually seen him. | 我从没见过他本人 | 
| [25:17] | In fact, no one has. Not for many years. | 事实上 没人见过 很多年没人见过了 | 
| [25:22] | So this is where hope has gotten me? | 这就是希望的结果吗 | 
| [25:24] | We’ll find him, Regina. | 我们会找到他的 瑞金娜 | 
| [25:26] | It’s not like he just vanished. | 他又没消失 | 
| [25:28] | Blue, do you have any idea why he might’ve disappeared? | 蓝仙子 你知道他为什么失踪了吗 | 
| [25:30] | Sadly, no. | 很抱歉 不知道 | 
| [25:32] | But there are whispers that he left hidden clues in some of his works. | 但据说他在一些作品中留下了隐藏线索 | 
| [25:36] | You mean, works like Henry’s book? | 你是说像亨利的书吗 | 
| [25:49] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 | 
| [25:51] | I suppose we should go out and see | 我觉得我们该出去看看 | 
| [25:52] | what’s killing property values this time. | 这次又有什么要让房价下跌了 | 
| [25:55] | Come on! Hurry! | 跑 快跑 | 
| [26:41] | There’s a crack in the wall. We can make it through it. | 墙上有条裂缝 我们可以从那儿逃走 | 
| [26:45] | Well, that’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 | 
| [26:47] | It doesn’t seem to know which one of us to go after first. | 它好像还没决定先从谁下手 | 
| [26:50] | Doesn’t matter. Once it makes its choice, | 无所谓 一旦它决定了 | 
| [26:51] | the other two can make their way to safety. | 另外两个人就可以安全逃走了 | 
| [26:53] | So what, we’re just playing a game of heart roulette? | 那我们就拿性命玩轮盘赌吗 | 
| [26:56] | Once the other two are out of harm’s way, | 一旦另外两个人安全逃走 | 
| [26:58] | they can work together to save the one left behind. | 就可以一起营救落下的人 | 
| [27:00] | Must I figure out everything? | 非得让我解释得这么详细吗 | 
| [27:02] | And we’re supposed to just… trust you? | 难道我们应该相信你吗 | 
| [27:04] | First time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 | 
| [27:31] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [27:57] | Did that thing come out of the hat?! | 那玩意是从帽子里出来的吗 | 
| [27:59] | I thought the spell was only supposed to release the fairies. | 我以为咒语只会释放仙子 | 
| [28:01] | Well, maybe it is some kind of fairy. | 也许这家伙也是仙子吧 | 
| [28:02] | Why don’t we just put it back in the hat | 我们先把它赶回帽子里 | 
| [28:03] | and figure out the rest later? | 再想其他问题吧 | 
| [28:04] | Because we can’t. | 我们做不到 | 
| [28:05] | Once something’s freed, it can never be retrapped. | 被释放的东西 将再无法被禁锢起来 | 
| [28:07] | Great. So our best defense against magical beasts | 好啊 我们对付那个魔法怪物的方式 | 
| [28:10] | follows the same rules as chicken pox? | 跟水痘一样只出一次吗 | 
| [28:11] | Surely the savoir and evil queen can defeat a simple hell beast. | 救世主和巫后肯定能对付一个区区恶魔吧 | 
| [28:15] | Can we drop the “E” word already? | 别再叫我巫后了好吗 | 
| [28:43] | Well, that was easy. | 真容易 | 
| [28:44] | Don’t get excited. We only stunned it. | 别高兴得太早 我们只把它击退了 | 
| [28:46] | And a blast like that should’ve destroyed it. | 那种程度的魔法本该足以毁灭它 | 
| [28:49] | I was just getting used to things being relaxing around here. | 我才刚习惯了这里轻松的生活 | 
| [28:52] | – Belle — – I’ll see if I can | -贝儿 -我去看看 | 
| [28:53] | find anything about this thing in the library. | 能不能在图书馆里找到有关它的资料 | 
| [28:55] | Thanks. And, Mary Margaret | 谢谢 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [28:56] | I’ll get everyone to safety. I’m on that. | 我把大家带去安全的地方 交给我 | 
| [28:58] | You guys really have this down. | 你们可真熟练 | 
| [29:00] | Well, this isn’t our first monster bash. | 这不是第一次有怪物来袭了嘛 | 
| [29:03] | Well, now that that’s settled, | 既然都安排好了 | 
| [29:05] | what say you and I figure out a way to clip this bat’s wings | 我们赶在蝙蝠怪回来之前 | 
| [29:07] | before it comes back? | 找到消灭它的办法吧 | 
| [29:11] | The number’s all cued up. | 号码存好了 | 
| [29:13] | All you have to do is press the “Call” button. | 你们只要按下”呼叫”键即可 | 
| [29:14] | I know a phone works. | 我知道怎么打电话 | 
| [29:17] | I just don’t know if I can trust the man whose phone it is. | 但我不知道能不能相信手机的主人 | 
| [29:19] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [29:20] | I mean, you have my phone, my entire plan. | 你拿着我的手机 知道我的全部计划 | 
| [29:23] | And tonight, if you decide not to come back for me | 今晚如果你们不为我回来 | 
| [29:26] | and stay in storybrooke and abandon me, | 而是留在童话镇将我抛弃 | 
| [29:29] | I couldn’t blame you. | 我也不能怪你们 | 
| [29:31] | That’s why this time is different, | 所以这次与之前不同 | 
| [29:32] | because this time, | 因为这一次 | 
| [29:34] | my entire salvation depends not on you trusting me, | 我依靠的不是你们对我的信任 | 
| [29:37] | but on me trusting you. | 而是我对你们的信任 | 
| [29:41] | Now…are we in this together? | 那么 要不要一起联手 | 
| [29:48] | I guess you’ll find out tonight, won’t you? | 你今晚就会知道了 对吧 | 
| [30:02] | Regina, who is it? | 瑞金娜 是谁 | 
| [30:04] | The sea bitch. | 海里那个贱人 | 
| [30:06] | I’ve missed you, too. How are you? | 我也很想你 你好吗 | 
| [30:10] | Mostly wondering how a plate of undercooked calamari | 我在想一盘没熟透的鱿鱼 | 
| [30:13] | ended up with the dark one’s cell phone. | 怎么会有黑暗者的手机 | 
| [30:14] | I stole it from him. | 从他那儿偷来的 | 
| [30:17] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [30:21] | – And where is he now? – If we’re lucky, | -他在哪 -走运的话 | 
| [30:24] | probably passed out at the dive bar | 应该是在酒吧昏迷不醒 | 
| [30:25] | where Cruella and I left him. | 我和库伊拉干的 | 
| [30:27] | Cruella? | 库伊拉 | 
| [30:27] | Yes, we’re back together. | 是的 我们又在一起了 | 
| [30:30] | Rumple found us in New York, said he needed some old friends. | 朗普在纽约找到我们 说他需要老朋友帮忙 | 
| [30:32] | Told us a tearful tale about how he was living | 给我们讲了他在一个古怪小镇的生活 | 
| [30:34] | in a quaint town until he ruined everything. | 直到他毁了一切 真是催人泪下 | 
| [30:37] | But he said it was a special place | 但他说那是个特别的地方 | 
| [30:39] | where villains could find redemption. | 坏人能在那里找到救赎 | 
| [30:41] | Regina, Rumplestiltskin told us | 瑞金娜 朗普斯金告诉了我们 | 
| [30:43] | how you’ve changed, and we’ve changed, too. | 你的转变 我们也变了 | 
| [30:45] | We’ve learned our lessons, | 我们得到了教训 | 
| [30:47] | and we’d like a chance to prove it to you. | 我们希望能有机会向你证明 | 
| [30:50] | Please. Let us in. | 拜托 让我们进去吧 | 
| [30:58] | Sorry, dear, but… | 抱歉 亲爱的 但… | 
| [31:00] | we have enough problems without inviting two… | 没有你们俩 我们这儿的麻烦也够多的了 | 
| [31:05] | Is one of those problems a hell-bat | 你的问题是不是包括一只 | 
| [31:07] | with beady eyes and devil horns? | 长着圆眼睛 恶魔角的大蝙蝠 | 
| [31:11] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [31:12] | Because that’s the exact same sound | 因为它当初想杀我时 | 
| [31:14] | it made before it tried to kill me. | 也发出过那种声音 | 
| [31:17] | So you’ve faced this creature before? | 那么说你们对付过这东西 | 
| [31:20] | Yes, and I can tell you exactly what it wants. | 没错 我还能告诉你它想要的是什么 | 
| [31:23] | How convenient. | 你可真好 | 
| [31:25] | They’ve been living in a land without magic. | 她们一直生活在没有魔法的世界里 | 
| [31:26] | How could they do it? | 怎么能做到呢 | 
| [31:29] | It’s the hat. | 是帽子 | 
| [31:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [31:35] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [31:36] | Tell us what it wants. | 告诉我们它想要什么 | 
| [31:37] | And then you’ll let us in? | 然后你就会让我们进去吗 | 
| [31:39] | Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. | 即使我想 我也做不到 | 
| [31:41] | Well, then I guess you’re on your own. | 那你就只能自己想法子了 | 
| [31:43] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [31:45] | The Snow Queen’s scroll let her into Storybrooke once. | 白雪女王的卷轴曾让她进入童话镇 | 
| [31:47] | Maybe it’ll work for them. | 也许对她们也适用 | 
| [31:52] | All right, Squid. | 好吧 大乌贼 | 
| [31:55] | If your information pans out, we’ll consider letting you in. | 如果你们的法子有效 我们会考虑让你们进来 | 
| [32:00] | Those are my terms. | 这就是我的条件 | 
| [32:05] | You’ve got a deal. | 成交 | 
| [32:15] | You want darkness? | 你想要黑暗 | 
| [32:16] | I’ll give you darkness. | 我就给你黑暗 | 
| [32:30] | We had a deal, witches! | 别忘了我们的约定 你们两个 | 
| [32:49] | I hope you choke on my bones. | 但愿你会被我的骨头噎死 | 
| [33:04] | Yeah, lovely. | 这可好 | 
| [33:07] | Now I’ll never get the smell of fish out of this dress. | 这下衣服上的鱼腥味是洗不掉了 | 
| [33:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [33:19] | Regina, I’m not sure it’s after you. | 瑞金娜 我觉得它不是冲你来的 | 
| [33:23] | Of course it’s after me. | 肯定是冲我来的 | 
| [33:25] | Ursula said it devours the heart with the darkest potential. | 厄休拉说它想要最可能陷入黑暗的心 | 
| [33:28] | And now that Gold’s gone, well, who else could that be? | 现在戈登不在了 除了我还能是谁 | 
| [33:31] | I mean, is there a dwarf named evil-y? | 难道还有一个叫”大坏蛋”的小矮人吗 | 
| [33:33] | It’s me. | 就是我 | 
| [33:34] | We’re not gonna just sacrifice you. | 可我们不能牺牲你 | 
| [33:37] | I’m not sure we have much of a choice. | 我觉得别无他法了 | 
| [33:41] | That thing’s magical, right? | 那家伙是魔法的吧 | 
| [33:43] | I would say “magical” is a pretty good guess. | 这不是明眼人都知道的吗 | 
| [33:44] | So if it’s magic, what happens if it leaves town | 如果它是魔法产生的 那如果它离开镇子 | 
| [33:47] | for a world with no magic? | 进入没有魔法的世界会怎样 | 
| [33:50] | No magic, no beast. | 没有魔法 就没有怪兽 | 
| [33:51] | So all we have to do is lead it over the town line. | 所以我们只要把它引到镇界就好 | 
| [33:54] | The Chernabog withstood both of our powers combined. | 黑神能抵御我们共同的进攻 | 
| [33:57] | Even if I poof myself to the town line, | 即使我瞬移到镇界 | 
| [33:59] | the second I’m out in the open, it’ll crush me like a bug. | 一旦暴露 它就能轻易把我弄死 | 
| [34:02] | Not if you’ve got some help. Trust me. | 可你不是孤军奋战 相信我 | 
| [34:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:10] | Okay. Be careful. | 好 当心点 | 
| [34:14] | They found a way to stop the beast. | 她们找到击溃怪物的办法了 | 
| [34:15] | Great. Why aren’t you smiling? | 那太好了 可你怎么不开心 | 
| [34:17] | Because Cruella and Ursula… are here. | 因为库伊拉和厄休拉来了 | 
| [34:33] | What made you choose yellow? | 你为什么选黄色的车 | 
| [34:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:36] | Your bug — yellow? Bold choice. | 你的甲壳虫 是黄色的 真大胆 | 
| [34:38] | I like yellow. I stole it. | 我喜欢黄色 再说这是我偷的 | 
| [34:40] | Is this really the time to question my taste? | 你干吗这个时候抱怨我的品位 | 
| [34:42] | Sorry, I’m just trying not to think about | 抱歉 我只是努力不去想 | 
| [34:43] | being some demon’s lunch. | 将要成为恶魔的午餐 | 
| [34:45] | You’re not going to be. | 不会的 | 
| [34:46] | I’m glad you’re confident. | 很高兴你还这么自信 | 
| [34:53] | What, is this thing made of tin? | 你这车是锡纸做的吗 | 
| [34:55] | Hang on. We’re almost there. | 坚持住 快到了 | 
| [35:04] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [35:05] | I’m not gonna let both of us die in this metal coffin on wheels. | 我不会让我们俩死在这带轮子的金属棺材里 | 
| [35:14] | – Thanks for trying, Miss Swan. – What?! | -你已经尽力了 斯旺女士 -什么 | 
| [35:18] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [36:12] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [36:14] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:16] | Yes. | 没事 | 
| [36:18] | So Cruella and Ursula were telling the truth. | 看来库伊拉和厄休拉说得是实话 | 
| [36:21] | It would appear so. | 估计是了 | 
| [36:23] | No, wait. Emma, I… | 等等 艾玛 | 
| [36:26] | I think this is a bad idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 | 
| [36:28] | Look, they may have told the truth this time. | 她们这次虽然是说了实话 | 
| [36:29] | That doesn’t mean they can be trusted. | 但不代表她们就值得信任 | 
| [36:32] | Mom, this doesn’t sound like you. | 妈 这太不像你说的话了 | 
| [36:33] | You always believe the best in everyone. | 你从来都相信人有好的一面 | 
| [36:34] | – I’m also a realist. – Emma, she’s right. | -但我也很现实 -艾玛 你妈说的对 | 
| [36:37] | Things were just starting to get back to normal in Storybrooke. | 童话镇刚刚走上正轨 | 
| [36:39] | – You, too? – Look, we don’t know anything about these two. | -你也这样了 -我们对这两个人一无所知 | 
| [36:43] | They could be looking for redemption, | 她们可能是要寻找救赎 | 
| [36:44] | but they also could be as evil as Mr. Gold or Zelena | 但也可能像戈登先生和塞琳娜一样邪恶 | 
| [36:47] | or worse. | 甚至更坏 | 
| [36:49] | That could be, but they just helped us, | 是有这可能 但她们刚刚帮助了我们 | 
| [36:50] | and we made a deal. | 我们说好了的 | 
| [36:51] | Doesn’t matter. It’s a bad idea. They’re villains. | 无所谓 这主意不好 她们是坏人 | 
| [36:54] | You’re right. They are. They’re horrible… | 是的 她们是坏人 很坏 | 
| [36:58] | But not as horrible as I was once. | 但比不上曾经的我 | 
| [37:01] | And if I deserve a second chance, so do they. | 如果我有改过的机会 她们也应该有 | 
| [37:06] | How can I sit here, looking for my happiness, | 我怎么能自顾自地寻找我的幸福 | 
| [37:07] | and deny two others a chance at theirs? | 却连机会都不肯给这两个人 | 
| [37:10] | I’m with Regina. We let them in. | 我赞成瑞金娜 我们得让她们进来 | 
| [37:52] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 | 
| [37:54] | Thank you, Regina. | 谢谢你 瑞金娜 | 
| [37:55] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 | 
| [37:57] | I better not. | 但愿吧 | 
| [38:53] | We’re back, darling. | 我们回来了 亲爱的 | 
| [38:54] | You didn’t think we abandoned you, did you, Dark One? | 你不会以为我们抛弃你了吧 黑暗者 | 
| [38:58] | Of course not. | 当然不是 | 
| [39:01] | We’re a team. | 我们是个团队嘛 | 
| [39:07] | Nice duds. Now what do we do? | 行头不错 现在要怎么办 | 
| [39:08] | Now we begin our task. | 现在任务开始了 | 
| [39:13] | It’s simple, really. | 其实很简单 | 
| [39:15] | Continue to repent your wicked ways. | 继续对过往的恶行表示忏悔 | 
| [39:17] | Make friends. Build relationships. | 交朋友 扩人脉 | 
| [39:20] | And just what will you be doing? | 那你呢 | 
| [39:21] | I’ll continue my work behind the scenes, of course. | 我自然是继续幕后工作 | 
| [39:23] | Sounds like we’re doing everything, again. | 听着又是我们把活儿全包了 | 
| [39:27] | How do you think we got in here? | 你们以为我们是怎么进来的 | 
| [39:31] | And how do you think that Chernabog was released? | 你们以为黑神又是怎么被放出来的 | 
| [39:35] | It was me. | 是我 | 
| [39:37] | I’m the Oxford professor who translated the spell for Belle, | 我就是那个帮贝儿翻译咒语的牛津大学教授 | 
| [39:41] | the spell that released the fairies | 那道咒语释放了仙子 | 
| [39:43] | and also happened to unleash that monstrosity. | 也碰巧放出了怪物 | 
| [39:46] | So I ask you consider what I was able to do | 所以你们好好想想 在外面 | 
| [39:49] | on the outside, | 我能力全无 | 
| [39:51] | at my lowest point, without magic. | 没有魔法 我都能办到这些 | 
| [39:54] | And then consider what I’m able to do in here. | 再想想 回到这里我的能力会有多大 | 
| [39:58] | So maybe we should stop bickering and get on with it. | 所以别再抱怨了 抓紧时间干吧 | 
| [40:00] | So our team is one member short. | 现在我们还差一个人呢 | 
| [40:03] | It’s time to reunite the band. | 重聚的时刻到了 | 
| [40:05] | Y-you don’t mean… | 你说的不会是 | 
| [40:07] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 | 
| [40:08] | But she’s dead. | 可她已经死了 | 
| [40:10] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 | 
| [40:11] | Well, just what does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [40:14] | It means we have our work cut out, | 意思是我们的任务会很艰巨 | 
| [40:16] | – much to prepare. – I don’t like it. | -要做很多准备 -我不喜欢 | 
| [40:17] | Dead or alive, we got a bigger problem — | 管她是死是活 我们还有更大的麻烦 | 
| [40:19] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [40:21] | And what makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [40:22] | That beast was unable to defeat her. | 黑神都无法击败她 | 
| [40:25] | As bad as Maleficent is, | 玛琳菲森已经够坏了 | 
| [40:26] | Regina’s dark heart is far worse. | 瑞金娜可比她坏多了 | 
| [40:29] | You are so filled with assumptions. | 你们的猜测完全错了 | 
| [40:33] | Regina is not the one we have to worry about. | 我们不需要担心瑞金娜 | 
| [40:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:37] | That beast did seek out the heart | 黑神的确是在追逐 | 
| [40:39] | with the greatest potential for darkness, yes, | 最可能陷入黑暗的心 | 
| [40:41] | but it was wasn’t going after Regina. | 但它追的不是瑞金娜 | 
| [40:44] | It was after Emma Swan. | 而是艾玛·斯旺 | 
| [40:48] | What do you suppose the boy is up to now? | 你觉得那孩子又在琢磨什么 | 
| [40:51] | Being Henry. | 那就是亨利啊 | 
| [40:53] | If anyone’s gonna get that author out of the book, | 如果有谁能找出童话书的作者 | 
| [40:55] | it’s him. | 那一定是他 | 
| [40:56] | You’ve become quite the optimist, Swan. | 你现在好乐观啊 斯旺 | 
| [40:58] | Have I? | 是吗 | 
| [40:59] | Guess I… couldn’t really help it, | 我情不自禁了吧 | 
| [41:01] | between him and my parents. | 又是他又是我爸妈 | 
| [41:03] | That reminds me. Aren’t they supposed to be here? | 这倒提醒我了 他们不是该到了吗 | 
| [41:05] | You’re right. I wonder what’s keeping them. | 是啊 不知是被什么事耽误了 | 
| [41:37] | Well, well, well. Look who’s here. | 瞧啊 是谁来了 | 
| [41:41] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [41:42] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [41:44] | Oh, so the prince wants a chat? | 王子想和我们谈谈啊 | 
| [41:46] | Okay, handsome. Talk. | 好吧 帅哥 谈吧 | 
| [41:50] | This is our town. | 这是我们的镇 | 
| [41:52] | Now, if you’ve really turned over a new leaf, | 如果你们真的改过自新了 | 
| [41:53] | you’re welcome to stay. | 你们可以留下 | 
| [41:55] | My, aren’t we generous? | 您真是大方啊 | 
| [41:56] | On one condition. | 只有一个条件 | 
| [42:00] | No one must ever know what happened | 不许把当年在魔法森林 | 
| [42:02] | between us in the Enchanted Forest. | 我们之间的事告诉任何人 | 
| [42:06] | And if you say one single word to anyone, | 如果你们敢透露半句 | 
| [42:10] | especially Emma, | 尤其是对艾玛 | 
| [42:12] | well, you won’t have to worry about the Evil Queen. | 那你们就不必担心巫后了 | 
| [42:15] | I’ll rip out your hearts myself. | 我会亲手把你们的心挖出来 |