| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Okay, fine. Everybody stick together. | 好了 大家都待在一起 | 
| [00:12] | Archimedes, look. | 阿基米德 瞧瞧 | 
| [00:17] | Merlin, look, I’m a squire! | 梅林 瞧 我是个侍从 | 
| [00:24] | Oh, uh, very nice, boy. | 真不错 小伙子 | 
| [00:28] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 | 
| [00:31] | A fine monkey suit for polishing boots. | 制服配上抛光的靴子 | 
| [00:36] | A stooge for that big lug Kay. | 那个大笨蛋凯伊的走狗 | 
| [00:39] | It’s what all the squires wear. | 侍从都这么穿 | 
| [00:41] | And I thought you were going to amount to something. | 我还以为你会有所作为 | 
| [00:44] | I thought you had a few brains. | 我还以为你会有些脑子 | 
| [00:45] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [00:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:52] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [00:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [00:56] | I wasn’t talking about the candy bar, Emma. | 我说的不是糖果 艾玛 | 
| [01:01] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 | 
| [01:03] | I know many things. | 我知道很多事 | 
| [01:05] | And I’m here to tell you don’t do it. | 我是来告诉你 别这样做的 | 
| [01:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [01:10] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 | 
| [01:11] | When you do something that you’re not supposed to do, | 你要是做你不该做的事 | 
| [01:14] | even if you do it for the right reasons, | 就算你有好的理由 | 
| [01:16] | bad things will happen, Emma. | 也会发生可怕的事 艾玛 | 
| [01:19] | Bad things. | 可怕的事 | 
| [01:23] | One day… | 有一天 | 
| [01:24] | …you’ll have the opportunity | 你会有机会 | 
| [01:27] | to remove Excalibur from its stone. | 从石头里拔出王者之剑 | 
| [01:30] | Huh! Watch it, boy! | 小心点 孩子 | 
| [01:31] | But you mustn’t. | 但你不该这样做 | 
| [01:33] | Leave the sword alone. | 别拔剑 | 
| [01:41] | You’re gonna have a time pullin’ it out. | 你会很难拔出来的 | 
| [01:43] | Better leave it alone. | 最好别拔它 | 
| [01:44] | But Kay’s got to have a sword. | 但是凯伊必须有把剑 | 
| [02:46] | Is this the place, Lancelot? | 是这里吗 兰斯洛特 | 
| [02:48] | Have faith, Arthur. | 要有信心 亚瑟 | 
| [02:50] | Merlin’s prophecy was quite clear. | 梅林的预言很清楚 | 
| [02:52] | This is it. | 就是这里 | 
| [02:53] | But the prophecy isn’t what I’m worried about. | 但我担心的不是预言 | 
| [02:56] | Someone beat us here. | 有人比我们先来了 | 
| [03:11] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 | 
| [03:15] | Sir Kay, do not give in to dark temptation. | 凯伊爵士 不要屈服于黑暗的诱惑 | 
| [03:16] | That sword is not yours to take. | 剑不是你该拔的 | 
| [03:18] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [03:19] | Because of some prophecy from some old wizard? | 因为某个老巫师的某个预言吗 | 
| [03:21] | So I should accept you as my king? | 所以我就该接受你当我的国王 | 
| [03:24] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [03:25] | I just need to take what I want, | 我只要拿走我想要的东西 | 
| [03:27] | and then I shall be the greatest king in all the realms. | 然后我就会成为普天之下最伟大的国王 | 
| [03:47] | Your turn. | 该你了 | 
| [03:50] | I suppose it is. | 我想是的 | 
| [04:24] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剑的剩下部分呢 | 
| [04:26] | This is all there is. | 就只有这么多 | 
| [04:27] | How will you take the throne with half the sword? | 你靠半把剑怎么登上王位啊 | 
| [04:29] | What will you tell the people? | 你要怎么和子民们说啊 | 
| [04:31] | Nothing. | 什么都别说 | 
| [04:33] | All they need know is they now have a king. | 他们只需要知道现在我是国王了 | 
| [04:35] | In the meantime, we have a new quest to begin. | 同时 我们要开始新的远征了 | 
| [04:39] | We must make Excalibur whole. | 我们必须让王者之剑恢复完整 | 
| [04:41] | We must find its other half. | 我们必须找到另一半 | 
| [04:49] | – How could she be so stupid?! – Regina! | -她怎么会这么蠢 -瑞金娜 | 
| [04:51] | Well, there had to be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 | 
| [04:52] | There wasn’t. | 没有了 | 
| [04:53] | That thing was going to kill you. | 那东西会杀了你的 | 
| [04:54] | She saved your life. | 她救了你的命 | 
| [04:55] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 | 
| [04:57] | And now she’s the… Dark One. | 现在她成了 黑暗者 | 
| [04:59] | Now she’s a problem — for all of us. | 现在她成了我们所有人的麻烦 | 
| [05:01] | She’s still good. | 她还是好人 | 
| [05:03] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 | 
| [05:04] | It’s not like she rode off on a unicorn. | 她不是骑着独角兽走的 | 
| [05:05] | She got sucked up by a vortex of evil. | 而是被邪恶的漩涡吸走了 | 
| [05:07] | Where is she? W-where’s she gone? | 她在哪里 她去哪儿了 | 
| [05:12] | It doesn’t really matter. | 没关系了 | 
| [05:14] | Mate, don’t. | 老兄 别这样 | 
| [05:15] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 | 
| [05:21] | If we can’t find her, I can damn well bring her to me. | 如果我们找不到她 我能让她来找我 | 
| [05:26] | Dark One, with this dagger, I command thee… | 黑暗者 我手持匕首 命令你 | 
| [05:30] | return! | 归来 | 
| [05:36] | Dark One, appear! | 黑暗者 显形 | 
| [05:41] | Put that thing down before you hurt yourself, guyliner. | 把那玩意儿放下 免得你伤了自己 眼线男 | 
| [05:44] | I thought you knew the dagger’s rules. | 我还以为你知道匕首的规矩 | 
| [05:46] | With it, I can summon the Dark One | 手执匕首 我可以将黑暗者 | 
| [05:48] | from any corner of the world. | 从世界的任何角落召唤出来 | 
| [05:49] | Well, there’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案 | 
| [05:52] | She’s not in this world. | 她不在这个世界里了 | 
| [06:30] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 | 
| [06:36] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 | 
| [06:41] | You’re supposed to be in Storybrooke. | 你应该在童话镇的 | 
| [06:43] | You were in a coma. | 你昏迷了 | 
| [06:45] | Ah, yes, I am. | 没错 | 
| [06:46] | Or, uh, rather, uh, he is. | 或者说他是 | 
| [06:51] | What are you? | 那你是什么人 | 
| [06:53] | I’m many things. | 我无所不是 | 
| [06:55] | I’m the voice in your head, | 我是你脑海里的声音 | 
| [06:59] | the Dark One’s powers inside you, | 你体内 所有黑暗者体内的 | 
| [07:02] | inside all the Dark Ones. | 黑暗力量 | 
| [07:04] | Rumplestiltskin is but one of many. | 朗普斯金只是众多黑暗者之一 | 
| [07:07] | Perhaps I can be another. How about Gorgon the Invincible? | 也许我可以换个形象 无敌戈耳工怎么样 | 
| [07:13] | Gold! Stop! | 戈登 停下 | 
| [07:15] | Yes, probably easier this way. | 对 这样也许更简单 | 
| [07:19] | Now, are you ready to begin? | 你准备好开始了吗 | 
| [07:21] | Begin what? | 开始什么 | 
| [07:22] | Well, learning to be the Dark One, of course. | 当然是学习怎么成为黑暗者了 | 
| [07:25] | Think of me as your guide, | 你就把我当成是你的向导 | 
| [07:28] | but only till you’ve learned to embrace your powers. | 直到你学会接受你的能力为止 | 
| [07:30] | I will never embrace the darkness. | 我永远也不会接受黑暗力量的 | 
| [07:32] | Ah, they all say that! | 他们都是这么说的 | 
| [07:34] | Everyone who sips from this well enjoys the taste too much. | 每一位喝过这井水的人都甘之如饴 | 
| [07:39] | The only way to stop is to be stopped. | 停下来的唯一方法就是被别人所阻止 | 
| [07:42] | This is the fate of all Dark Ones. | 这就是所有黑暗者的宿命 | 
| [07:46] | You can’t just walk away from it. | 你是无法逃脱的 | 
| [07:52] | I’m in the Enchanted Forest now, | 我现在身处魔法森林 | 
| [07:53] | which means Merlin can’t be far from here, | 也就是说梅林离此不远了 | 
| [07:55] | and the apprentice told me he can destroy the darkness, | 学徒告诉我他能够摧毁黑暗力量 | 
| [07:57] | so I’m going to find him. | 所以我要去找他 | 
| [07:58] | Merlin? Oh, you’re better off with me. | 找梅林吗 你还是跟我在一起更好 | 
| [07:59] | No, I’ll never be like all of you! | 不 我绝不会像你们一样的 | 
| [08:02] | I’ll never hurt the people I love — | 我绝不会伤害我所爱的人… | 
| [08:05] | the people who love me. | 还有爱我的人 | 
| [08:10] | Apprentice, that monstrosity took Emma. | 学徒 那个怪物把艾玛带走了 | 
| [08:13] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪里了 | 
| [08:15] | She is now where all darkness is born — | 她现在身处所有黑暗力量的诞生地 | 
| [08:20] | in your realm. | 在你的国度里 | 
| [08:21] | Well, take us there. | 那带我们去吧 | 
| [08:22] | I am too weak now. | 我现在太虚弱了 | 
| [08:25] | But this… | 但是这个… | 
| [08:30] | …will help. | 可以帮助你们 | 
| [08:33] | It is a gift from the sorcerer, from Merlin | 这是我成为魔法师梅林的学徒时 | 
| [08:38] | on the day I became his apprentice. | 他送给我的礼物 | 
| [08:42] | In it is all the light magic. | 所有的光明魔法都在里面 | 
| [08:45] | It can take us to our daughter? | 它能带我们去找我们的女儿吗 | 
| [08:46] | Not on its own. | 仅凭它的力量是不够的 | 
| [08:47] | In order to cross realms, | 想要跨越国度 | 
| [08:49] | it must be wielded as it was forged — | 必须像铸造时那样使用它 | 
| [08:53] | with both sides of the coin — | 二者缺一不可 | 
| [08:56] | the light… | 光明的… | 
| [08:58] | and… | 和… | 
| [09:00] | …the dark. | 黑暗的 | 
| [09:14] | Guess that’s my cue. | 我猜那是指我吧 | 
| [09:33] | Enough, you’re gonna embarrass yourself… | 够了 你在羞辱自己… | 
| [09:35] | and waste our time. | 也是在浪费我们的时间 | 
| [09:36] | Watch it. I know what I’m doing. | 看着 我知道自己在做什么 | 
| [09:38] | Well, that’s not enough. You heard the man. | 那是不够的 你听见他的话了 | 
| [09:40] | It needs darkness. You’ve gone soft. | 需要黑暗力量 你已经变得软弱了 | 
| [09:42] | You want to see soft? | 你想见识一下什么是软弱吗 | 
| [09:43] | Why don’t I use that hook to show you your intestines? | 不如我用钩子把你的肠子挖出来看看如何 | 
| [09:45] | Well, you’ve got the fire, love, | 你现在很愤怒 亲爱的 | 
| [09:47] | but not the blackness, not anymore. | 但那不是黑暗力量 再也不是了 | 
| [09:50] | How’s this for irony? | 这有多讽刺啊 | 
| [09:51] | You’ve done too much good. | 你已经做了太多好事了 | 
| [09:53] | No. | 不行 | 
| [09:54] | We need someone wicked. | 我们需要的是邪恶的人 | 
| [09:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [10:00] | No, no, not my sister. | 不行 不能去找我姐姐 | 
| [10:03] | That witch is more than wicked. She’s deranged. | 那个巫婆不止是邪恶 她是个疯子 | 
| [10:06] | For Emma, it’s worth the risk. | 为了艾玛 值得冒这个险 | 
| [10:08] | She sacrificed herself for you, your majesty, | 她为了你牺牲了自己 陛下 | 
| [10:11] | because she believed that an evil queen could be good. | 就因为她相信巫后能够改邪归正 | 
| [10:14] | Don’t you think you owe it to her to repay the favor? | 难道你不认为自己应该偿还她的这份信任吗 | 
| [10:27] | Excuse me! | 请问一下 | 
| [10:28] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 | 
| [10:30] | I need directions to Camelot. Do you know the way? | 我想知道去卡米洛特的路 你知道吗 | 
| [10:34] | Of course. It’ll only cost you… | 当然了 那只会花费你… | 
| [10:37] | two pieces of silver. | 两块银币 | 
| [10:39] | I, uh, don’t have any silver. | 可我没有银币 | 
| [10:41] | Three pieces now. | 现在涨到三块了 | 
| [10:42] | – I’m in a hurry. – Four. | -我很着急 -四块 | 
| [10:44] | Just tell me! | 快告诉我 | 
| [10:52] | – What are you doing? – I’m not doing anything. | -你在做什么 -我什么也没做 | 
| [10:54] | But of course you are. | 当然是你做的了 | 
| [10:57] | Stop. | 停下来 | 
| [10:58] | It’s not me doing this, deary. | 这不是我做的 亲爱的 | 
| [11:00] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [11:15] | So, did you enjoy it— | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [11:17] | your first taste of darkness? | 第一次尝试黑暗力量 | 
| [11:33] | Belle. | 贝儿 | 
| [11:35] | You should go and help them with Emma. | 你应该去帮助他们救回艾玛 | 
| [11:38] | You’re resourceful. | 你能帮得上忙的 | 
| [11:39] | They could use you, even if they don’t know it yet. | 他们用得上你 尽管他们现在并不知道 | 
| [11:41] | If he goes, I want to be here with him. | 如果他不行了 我想在这陪着他 | 
| [11:52] | This rose is now linked to your beast, Belle. | 这朵玫瑰现在跟你的野兽相通 贝儿 | 
| [11:54] | As long as it still has petals, he lives. | 只要它还有花瓣 那他就没事 | 
| [11:57] | Now go. | 快去吧 | 
| [12:08] | Regina, dear, I’m trying to meditate. | 瑞金娜 亲爱的 我正在冥想呢 | 
| [12:10] | It’s good for the baby. | 这样对胎儿好 | 
| [12:12] | Please go. You’re ruining my chi. | 快走吧 你在这我的气息不匀 | 
| [12:14] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [12:19] | You must be really desperate. | 你们一定是走投无路了 | 
| [12:21] | Unless, of course, | 除非是 | 
| [12:23] | someone was just looking for an excuse to come and see me. | 有人千方百计想找借口来看我 | 
| [12:27] | Careful. | 放尊重点 | 
| [12:30] | What is it, then? | 什么事 | 
| [12:32] | Something’s happened to Emma. | 艾玛出事了 | 
| [12:37] | Leave me alone. I don’t need you. | 别管我 我不需要你 | 
| [12:40] | That maple tree ahead — | 前面的那棵枫树 | 
| [12:42] | we’ve passed it three times already. | 我们已经路过它三次了 | 
| [12:44] | You’re going around in circles, deary. | 你一直在绕圈 亲爱的 | 
| [12:47] | Now, I can help you — if you let me. | 我可以帮助你 如果你愿意的话 | 
| [12:49] | I’m not using dark magic. | 我不会用黑魔法的 | 
| [12:52] | I didn’t say I was gonna use magic. | 我可没说要用魔法 | 
| [12:54] | If you want to find Merlin, just ask, | 如果你想找到梅林 只要开口 | 
| [12:56] | and find him you shall. | 你就会找到他的 | 
| [12:59] | Fine. How do I find Merlin? | 好吧 我怎么才能找到梅林 | 
| [13:02] | I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 | 
| [13:03] | There’s a magical force | 有一股神奇的力量 | 
| [13:05] | that can lead you wherever you need to be. | 可以指引你抵达想去的地方 | 
| [13:07] | Now, if you’ll allow me, I can show you where to find it. | 如果你允许的话 我可以带你去找 | 
| [13:12] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 | 
| [13:13] | Excellent. | 很好 | 
| [13:14] | Imagine a mirrored lake, | 想象一下湖里倒映出的景象 | 
| [13:17] | a tall tree with low-hanging branches | 笼罩在一棵低垂树枝的 | 
| [13:21] | that loom over it. | 参天大树下 | 
| [13:22] | Above it, a beautiful blue sky. | 上方是美丽的蓝色天空 | 
| [13:25] | Now, picture it in your mind’s eye. | 在你脑海中描绘出这个景象 | 
| [13:28] | Picture it clearly. | 描绘得清楚一点 | 
| [13:31] | Okay. I’m picturing it… | 好 我正在描绘… | 
| [13:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:36] | I said don’t use magic! | 我说了别用魔法 | 
| [13:38] | I didn’t, deary. You did. | 我没用 亲爱的 是你用的 | 
| [13:40] | Congratulations on your first magical transportation. | 恭喜你第一次使用了魔法瞬移 | 
| [13:43] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 | 
| [13:44] | Of course I did! I’m a Dark One. | 当然了 我是黑暗者 | 
| [13:46] | Go away. | 给我走开 | 
| [13:46] | Ah, I don’t think you want that. | 你不会希望我走的 | 
| [13:49] | Look. | 快看 | 
| [13:51] | The will-o’-the-wisp. | 那是许愿精灵 | 
| [13:53] | Now, if you want to find Merlin, I would catch it. | 如果想找到梅林 就要抓住它 | 
| [14:02] | Well, that is quite a mess. | 你们真是搞得一团糟啊 | 
| [14:04] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 | 
| [14:05] | We can rid the world of this darkness once and for all. | 我们可以一劳永逸地消除这个世界的黑暗 | 
| [14:08] | Don’t you want that for our child? | 难道你不想让我们的孩子摆脱黑暗吗 | 
| [14:09] | My child, and mine alone. | 这是我的孩子 我一个人的孩子 | 
| [14:12] | I’m doing all the work. | 从怀孕开始就只有我一个人 | 
| [14:13] | You were just an unwilling pawn in its creation. | 你只是这个美丽生命的一个不情愿的参与者 | 
| [14:15] | Quite unwilling. | 完全不情不愿 | 
| [14:16] | If it makes you feel any better, I didn’t enjoy it. | 我也不喜欢这样 你好过点了吧 | 
| [14:19] | You know, I’m not sure what you see in him. | 我看不出你喜欢他哪点 | 
| [14:21] | You know, you can still deliver a baby without a tongue. | 把你舌头揪掉也不会影响你生孩子 | 
| [14:24] | Enough family squabbling. | 家庭纷争先放放 | 
| [14:25] | Are you gonna help us find Emma or not? | 你到底帮不帮我们找艾玛 | 
| [14:27] | Of course. | 当然帮 | 
| [14:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:30] | Well, pregnancy’s changed me, dear. | 怀孕让我改变了 亲爱的 | 
| [14:32] | I’m going to do whatever I can to free Emma of the darkness. | 我会不惜一切帮艾玛摆脱黑暗的束缚 | 
| [14:36] | Just let me see that wand. | 把我的魔杖给我就行 | 
| [14:38] | Don’t worry. This little love bracelet you put on me | 别担心 你给我戴的这个爱心小手镯 | 
| [14:41] | neutralizes my magic. | 使我的魔法失效了 | 
| [14:42] | I am powerless. | 我现在无法可施 | 
| [14:52] | Ah, yes, so simple. | 没错 很简单 | 
| [14:54] | You simply need an object | 你们只需要一件物品 | 
| [14:56] | that guides the portal to its destination, | 可以指引通往目的地入口的物品 | 
| [14:58] | something that belonged to Emma, | 一件属于艾玛的物品 | 
| [15:00] | something… meaningful to her. | 一件对她来说意义重大的物品 | 
| [15:04] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [15:05] | That we can do. | 这我们能做到 | 
| [15:06] | No, you can’t. | 不 你做不到 | 
| [15:08] | Your magic isn’t powerful enough. | 你的魔法不够强大 | 
| [15:11] | Can you make it work? | 你能做到吗 | 
| [15:13] | I believe so. | 我想我可以的 | 
| [15:15] | There’s just a teeny something standing in my way. | 只是有些小东西束缚了我的手脚 | 
| [15:21] | Never. | 绝对不可能 | 
| [15:27] | She really holds a grudge, doesn’t she? | 她还真是记仇啊 是不是 | 
| [15:29] | You know, you should talk to her | 你应该和她谈谈 | 
| [15:31] | because I may be your only way to find Emma. | 因为也许只有我才能帮你找到艾玛 | 
| [15:48] | Hey, I need that! | 我需要许愿精灵 | 
| [15:49] | Stop! | 停下 | 
| [15:56] | Back off, lassie. | 别过来 姑娘 | 
| [15:58] | My aim is true. Don’t test me. | 我可是一箭中标 别考验我 | 
| [16:01] | I wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 我没打算伤害你 | 
| [16:02] | So that was just a wee magical love tap? | 那么刚才那只是爱心魔法的轻轻一击吗 | 
| [16:05] | Oh, I’ve met my share of witches. | 我遇见过女巫 | 
| [16:07] | I know one when I see one, witch. | 我一看就知道 女巫 | 
| [16:08] | No, I’m not a witch. | 不 我不是女巫 | 
| [16:10] | I was just cursed with dark magic. | 我只是受了诅咒 侵染了黑魔法 | 
| [16:12] | And the difference is…? | 有区别吗 | 
| [16:14] | I want to be rid of it. | 我想摆脱它的束缚 | 
| [16:16] | The will-o’-the-wisp is the only way. | 许愿精灵是我唯一的希望 | 
| [16:19] | You want to be rid of it? | 你想摆脱束缚吗 | 
| [16:21] | Desperately. | 非常想 | 
| [16:24] | Aye. | 好吧 | 
| [16:26] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感受 | 
| [16:28] | It’s a terrible fate to be cursed. | 被诅咒的命运很可怕 | 
| [16:30] | Just be glad you’re not a bear. | 庆幸你不是变成熊了吧 | 
| [16:32] | Oh, never mind. | 算了 | 
| [16:33] | Look, I wish I could help you, | 我也想帮你 | 
| [16:36] | But I need the wisp, too, for my kingdom, for my family. | 但为了我的王国和家人 我也需要这小精灵 | 
| [16:40] | So… | 所以 | 
| [16:41] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to fight me for it. | 恐怕你得打赢我才行 | 
| [16:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:44] | I’m willing to fight fair if you are. | 如果你想 我愿意和你公平一战 | 
| [16:46] | No magic. | 不许使用魔法 | 
| [16:48] | I like her spunk. | 我喜欢她的精神 | 
| [16:50] | Break her neck. | 扭断她的脖子 | 
| [16:51] | I’m not going to fight you. | 我不会和你打的 | 
| [16:54] | You’re not? | 不打吗 | 
| [16:54] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [16:55] | Magic or no, | 无论使用魔法与否 | 
| [16:57] | that’s giving in to the darkness, and I won’t do it. | 都是在向黑暗屈服 我是不会这么做的 | 
| [17:00] | Go on, take it and get on your way. | 走吧 带上它继续前进 | 
| [17:01] | It’s yours. | 它是你的了 | 
| [17:03] | Don’t be trying to sucker-punch me. | 别想在我背后放冷箭 | 
| [17:04] | I’m not going to. Just go. | 我没这打算 走吧 | 
| [17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [17:11] | I’m Merida. | 我叫梅莉达 | 
| [17:12] | Emma. | 我叫艾玛 | 
| [17:14] | You’re in dire straits, aren’t you, Emma? | 你陷入困境了是吗 艾玛 | 
| [17:16] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 | 
| [17:17] | Well, it wouldn’t be fair to leave you. | 就这样离开你不公平 | 
| [17:19] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [17:20] | – I don’t think so. – Well, maybe I can. | -你帮不了我 -也许我可以 | 
| [17:23] | You don’t know much about the wisp, eh? | 你对这小精灵不太了解吧 | 
| [17:25] | They’re born in a magical place — | 它们生于一个魔力之境 | 
| [17:27] | the Hill of Stones. | 叫做石头山 | 
| [17:29] | They answer your question when you bring them back home. | 当你带它们回家时 它们会回答你的问题 | 
| [17:32] | It’s about a day’s trek from here. | 从这要长途跋涉一天才能到 | 
| [17:35] | If we go together, I can get my help from the wisp, | 如果我们一起走 这小精灵可以帮到我 | 
| [17:38] | and maybe… | 然后也许 | 
| [17:39] | I can give it to you and you can get yours. | 我再把它给你 它就能帮到你 | 
| [17:52] | Henry, you can fix this. | 亨利 你能搞定的 | 
| [17:53] | You’re the author now. | 你现在是作者 | 
| [17:54] | Use that pen. | 用那支笔 | 
| [17:55] | Write the darkness out of Emma. Bring her back. | 驱除艾玛的黑暗 让她回来 | 
| [17:59] | I broke it. | 我毁掉了 | 
| [18:02] | You what? | 你怎么 | 
| [18:03] | It’s too much power. | 笔的力量太强 | 
| [18:04] | That’s how the last author got in trouble. | 所以上一任作者才陷入麻烦 | 
| [18:06] | He stopped recording history | 他不再记录故事 | 
| [18:08] | and started using magic to change it. | 而是开始使用魔法改写故事 | 
| [18:10] | My mom wouldn’t want me to. | 我妈妈不会希望我这样的 | 
| [18:13] | She’d want me to be good. | 她肯定不想我变坏 | 
| [18:14] | Honor. | 服了 | 
| [18:17] | So, you won’t break any rules, then? | 你不肯坏任何规矩 | 
| [18:22] | What if there was a way – dangerous way – | 如果有办法 危险的办法 | 
| [18:26] | to help your mother? | 能帮到你母亲呢 | 
| [18:27] | Something your other mother wouldn’t like? | 你另一个母亲不太喜欢的办法 | 
| [18:30] | I don’t need her permission. | 我不需要她的允许 | 
| [18:32] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我已经不是小孩了 | 
| [18:34] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [18:35] | Because our best bet is the person Regina hates most. | 因为我们最好的机会是瑞金娜最讨厌的人 | 
| [18:40] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [18:42] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [18:44] | We’re gonna break out the Wicked Witch. | 我们要帮邪恶女巫越狱 | 
| [18:57] | You ever hear the phrase, “slow and steady wins the race”? | 你没听过”步步为营”吗 | 
| [18:59] | I don’t have time for slow. | 我没时间一步步来 | 
| [19:01] | What exactly is your hurry? | 你到底为什么如此着急 | 
| [19:03] | Why do you need the wisp? | 你为什么需要精灵 | 
| [19:05] | My brothers — | 我弟弟们 | 
| [19:06] | they were kidnapped by the united clans of my country. | 他们被我们国家的联合宗族绑架了 | 
| [19:09] | Just three wee, innocent boys. | 还只是三个天真的小男孩 | 
| [19:11] | Savages. | 那些野蛮人 | 
| [19:14] | ‘Cause of me. | 都怪我 | 
| [19:15] | My father is — was the king. | 我父亲是 曾是国王 | 
| [19:18] | And when he passed, | 他驾崩后 | 
| [19:18] | the clans no longer approved of me being queen. | 宗族不再赞成我当女王 | 
| [19:21] | In my land, people — well, men — | 在我们这个世界 人们 男人们 | 
| [19:24] | don’t think a woman can lead. | 认为女人不能当领导 | 
| [19:25] | Oh, not just in your land. | 不只是你们这个世界 | 
| [19:27] | Well, I’m gonna show them. | 我会证明给他们看 | 
| [19:28] | I need the wisp to take me to my brothers, | 我需要精灵带我去找我的弟弟们 | 
| [19:30] | and when it does, I will save them, no matter the cost. | 一旦找到 无论如何我都要救出他们 | 
| [19:33] | If it’s war the clans want, it’s war they’ll get. | 如果宗族想开战 那就如其所愿 | 
| [19:42] | You won’t do your brothers any good passed out from exhaustion. | 你累死了对你弟弟们没任何好处 | 
| [19:46] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 | 
| [19:48] | What month is it? | 现在是几月了 | 
| [19:50] | Fine. We can make camp. | 好吧 我们可以扎营 | 
| [19:53] | But just until first light. | 但天一亮就启程 | 
| [19:56] | Okay? | 行吗 | 
| [20:07] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 | 
| [20:09] | Worry not. | 别担心 | 
| [20:10] | Dark Ones don’t need sleep. | 黑暗者不用睡觉 | 
| [20:15] | That’s why I spun straw. Passes the time. | 所以我纺金来消磨时间 | 
| [20:17] | You need a hobby — something to take your mind off | 你得有个爱好 让你暂时忘掉 | 
| [20:20] | all the terrible things you’re gonna do. | 你要做的所有坏事 | 
| [20:21] | Do you like knitting? | 你喜欢编织吗 | 
| [20:22] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m doing good here. | 你没注意到吗 我在做好事 | 
| [20:25] | I’m helping Merida, | 我在帮梅莉达 | 
| [20:26] | and then when she’s done with the wisp, it’ll be my turn. | 等她用完精灵 就轮到我了 | 
| [20:28] | The wisp isn’t a toy you can share. | 精灵可不是能分享的玩具 | 
| [20:31] | She can’t just give it to you. | 她不能直接给你 | 
| [20:33] | The person who whispers to it becomes its owner forever. | 向它耳语的人会永远拥有它 | 
| [20:37] | So if I let her use it, I can never use it? | 所以如果我让她用了 我就永远不能用了吗 | 
| [20:40] | Not while her heart beats. | 除非她的心脏停止跳动 | 
| [20:43] | You want me to take it for myself. | 你希望我夺走精灵为己所用吗 | 
| [20:46] | I want you to start behaving like a Dark One! | 我希望你表现得像个黑暗者 | 
| [20:48] | You knew this would happen. That’s why you led me to her. | 你知道会这样 所以你把我引向她 | 
| [20:50] | You wanted me to betray Merida. | 你想让我背叛梅莉达 | 
| [21:02] | Well-done, lad. How’d you know the code? | 真棒 小子 你怎么知道密码 | 
| [21:04] | My mom’s good with magic. | 我妈很擅长魔法 | 
| [21:05] | Not so much with passwords. | 但不太擅长密码 | 
| [21:07] | She uses my birthday for everything. | 密码全都是我的生日 | 
| [21:09] | You’d think she’d change it after a bank statement or two. | 收到过一两次对账单还是不改 | 
| [21:11] | So, what’s the plan now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [21:12] | How do we get to her? The old wookiee prisoner gag? | 怎么接近她 装囚犯的老伎俩吗 | 
| [21:16] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [21:16] | I never use the same trick twice. | 同一个技俩我不用两次 | 
| [21:19] | I’ve got another idea. | 我还有别的办法 | 
| [21:24] | Hey, nurse ratched, is my mom here? | 值班护士 我妈在吗 | 
| [21:27] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [21:30] | You with the mop! | 那个拖地的 | 
| [21:32] | A little help! | 过来帮忙 | 
| [21:34] | I’m — I’m — I’m… | 我 我… | 
| [21:36] | …so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [21:36] | It was an accident. I’m so sorry. | 不是有意的 我很抱歉 | 
| [21:40] | It — it was an accident. | 真…不是有意的 | 
| [21:45] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [21:49] | I want your help with the wand. | 我想让你帮我挥魔杖 | 
| [21:52] | So this is a rogue mission. | 这算是地下行动了 | 
| [21:53] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 | 
| [21:55] | Go on, then. Take it off. | 来吧 摘下来 | 
| [21:57] | Well, I’m gonna need some assurances first — | 我得先弄个保险措施 | 
| [21:59] | that you’re not gonna do anything…unexpected. | 以防你做出什么意料之外的事 | 
| [22:03] | On my unborn child’s life. | 我以肚子里的孩子发誓 | 
| [22:05] | Afraid I’m gonna need some real assurances. | 恐怕需要些真正的保险措施 | 
| [22:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [22:10] | This is a potion your sister gave me a long time ago. | 这是你妹妹很久以前给我的药水 | 
| [22:14] | To do what? | 干嘛用的 | 
| [22:15] | To rip out a heart. | 用来取心的 | 
| [22:18] | And why would she give you that? | 她为什么给你这个 | 
| [22:19] | Because she wanted me to take your mother’s heart. | 因为她想让我取你母亲的心 | 
| [22:22] | You can’t be surprised your family’s troubled. | 你早知道你家多乱吧 | 
| [22:24] | Now, then, this is probably gonna sting. | 好吧 接下来可能会剧痛 | 
| [22:30] | My family may be troubled, deary, | 我们家可能确实乱 亲爱的 | 
| [22:32] | but we all know that a heart is a precious thing. | 但我们都知道心脏很宝贵 | 
| [22:35] | And I cast a protection spell on mine eons ago. | 我无数年前给自己的心脏施了保护咒 | 
| [22:38] | So you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 所以你得有更好的办法 | 
| [22:42] | Oh, it appears you were right. | 看来你说得没错 | 
| [22:44] | It did sting. | 确实很痛 | 
| [22:46] | Now, then, do you want to see something really painful? | 现在你想看看真正痛苦的事情吗 | 
| [22:57] | What the…? | 搞什么 | 
| [23:02] | There. | 这样 | 
| [23:04] | Much better. | 好多了 | 
| [23:14] | You should have listened to my sister. | 你真该听我妹妹的话 | 
| [23:16] | No! | 不 | 
| [23:26] | You let her out?! | 你把她放了 | 
| [23:29] | Technically, I let her escape. | 严格来讲 是我让她逃跑了 | 
| [23:31] | – Moron! – Watch it, your majesty. | -蠢货 -注意用辞 女王陛下 | 
| [23:32] | At least I’m doing something to save Emma. | 至少我在为救艾玛做些事情 | 
| [23:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 | 
| [23:35] | Well, maybe you like being with Henry alone. | 也许你就想单独跟亨利呆在一起 | 
| [23:37] | Maybe you like not having Emma around. | 也许你就不希望艾玛在身边 | 
| [23:39] | Maybe you like having a hook. | 也许你就喜欢你的钩子 | 
| [23:41] | Maybe you’d like another. | 也许你想另一只手也变成钩子 | 
| [23:42] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [23:43] | Zelena’s out. | 赛琳娜跑了 | 
| [23:45] | That is what matters, but not as much as Emma. | 这是件大事 但是没有艾玛重要 | 
| [23:50] | Emma kept us united, | 艾玛把我们团结在一起 | 
| [23:51] | and that is exactly how we are going to remain. | 此时此刻我们更要齐心协力 | 
| [23:53] | Come hell or high water, | 无论如何 | 
| [23:54] | we are going to put our nonsense aside | 我们都不要做无谓的争吵 | 
| [23:58] | and find my daughter, okay? | 而是先找到我女儿 好吗 | 
| [24:04] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [24:07] | Where would Zelena go first? | 赛琳娜一出来会去哪 | 
| [24:11] | I know exactly where. | 我知道她会去哪 | 
| [24:13] | Or more accurately, who she’s after. | 准确地说 是她会去找谁 | 
| [24:20] | Robin. | 罗宾 | 
| [24:22] | I finally got him asleep. | 我终于把他哄睡了 | 
| [24:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [24:25] | I was just worried. | 我只是担心 | 
| [24:26] | Why, what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [24:27] | Zelena. She got out. | 赛琳娜 她跑出来了 | 
| [24:30] | Come on. We have to get Roland and go. | 赶快 带上罗兰德走 | 
| [24:31] | The others are waiting. | 大家都在等 | 
| [24:34] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:36] | No, just I like when you’re concerned about me. | 没什么 我只是喜欢你关心我的样子 | 
| [24:43] | Zelena! | 赛琳娜 | 
| [24:45] | Well-done. | 不错嘛 | 
| [24:46] | You really do love her, don’t you? | 看来你真的爱她 对吗 | 
| [24:48] | Funny that you couldn’t tell | 我假扮玛丽安的时候 | 
| [24:49] | when I was glamored as Marian, though. | 你根本分辨不出来 真有趣 | 
| [24:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [24:53] | Why, you, dear. | 你 亲爱的 | 
| [24:54] | See, you’re the key to everything for me. | 知道吗 你是我得到一切的关键 | 
| [25:08] | Hello, sis. | 你好 妹妹 | 
| [25:09] | I see you’ve fixed the clock. | 我看到你把钟修好了 | 
| [25:11] | It would be a shame to break it again. | 再把它打坏就太可惜了 | 
| [25:13] | Although, it might be fun | 但那场面一定很有趣 | 
| [25:15] | to see Robin fly like one of his arrows. | 看见罗宾像他的箭一样飞出去 | 
| [25:18] | You lay another finger on him — | 你再碰他一下… | 
| [25:19] | Oh, I’m not here to hurt Robin. | 我不是来伤害罗宾的 | 
| [25:22] | I’m here to trade him for the apprentice’s wand. | 我是来拿他交换学徒魔杖的 | 
| [25:25] | What the hell do you want with this? | 你到底想要它干什么 | 
| [25:27] | I am tired of losing to you! | 我受够了处处输你一头 | 
| [25:29] | You continue to get everything! | 你总是事事得逞 | 
| [25:33] | But now – | 而现在… | 
| [25:34] | now I have someone to love me and only me. | 现在将会有人爱我 而且只爱我一人 | 
| [25:39] | See, this is my future, | 看见了吗 这就是我的将来 | 
| [25:40] | and I am not letting anyone take it from me | 我不会让任何人把他从我身边夺走 | 
| [25:43] | or turn it against me. | 或者让他与我反目 | 
| [25:44] | So I am going as far away from you and Robin | 所以我要离你和罗宾 | 
| [25:46] | as possible — | 越远越好 | 
| [25:47] | Over the rainbow, where you can’t follow. | 越过彩虹 去你们无法跟来的地方 | 
| [25:51] | Back to Oz? | 回奥兹国 | 
| [25:53] | I may have been feared and despised there, | 也许那里的人曾经惧怕我 蔑视我 | 
| [25:56] | but at least I was free. | 但至少我是自由的 | 
| [25:56] | At least I was in control. | 至少那里我说了算 | 
| [25:59] | So if you want your forest-smelling boyfriend | 所以如果你想让你绿林气息的男朋友 | 
| [26:01] | to live through the day, you will give me that wand. | 能活过今天 最好把魔杖给我 | 
| [26:04] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 | 
| [26:07] | You can’t, Regina. Please. | 不可以 瑞金娜 求你了 | 
| [26:15] | I have to. | 我别无选择 | 
| [26:19] | Lovely. | 真乖 | 
| [26:20] | Now, all it needs is a little direction. | 现在 只需给它点指示 | 
| [26:24] | A trinket from home. | 从家带来的小东西 | 
| [26:26] | Now see me do what | 现在看着我来做 | 
| [26:28] | you weren’t powerful enough to do yourself. | 你自己做不到的事情吧 | 
| [26:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [26:55] | What the hell happened? | 什么情况 | 
| [26:57] | What happened is I’m not stupid. | 情况就是我不傻 | 
| [26:59] | I knew you could open that portal, | 我知道你能打开传送门 | 
| [27:01] | but I also knew it would weaken you. | 但我也知道那会削弱你的力量 | 
| [27:03] | See, there’s one thing our family does well, sis, | 看到了吗 这也是家族传统 姐姐 | 
| [27:07] | and that’s exploit pain. | 那就是利用痛苦 | 
| [27:10] | Now we’re gonna take your portal, | 现在我们要用你的传送门 | 
| [27:11] | but we’re not taking it to Oz. | 不是去奥兹国 | 
| [27:14] | We’re taking it to Emma. | 而是去找艾玛 | 
| [27:35] | No! | 不 | 
| [27:37] | No! | 不 | 
| [27:38] | No, no, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [27:39] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:42] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 | 
| [27:43] | Doing what you should be doing — | 做了你本应该做的事 | 
| [27:44] | taking care of herself first. | 首先考虑自己 | 
| [27:47] | If she gets to the Hill of Stones | 如果她去了石头山 | 
| [27:48] | and whispers into that wisp, it’s all over for you, deary… | 并对小精灵下令的话 你就完了 亲爱的 | 
| [27:53] | Unless you kill her. | 除非你杀了她 | 
| [27:53] | I’m not killing anyone. | 我不会杀人的 | 
| [27:55] | You don’t really mean that. | 你才不这么想呢 | 
| [28:00] | What does the Hill of Stones lool like? | 石头山长什么样 | 
| [28:03] | You’re not thinking of magicing there, are you? | 你不会想用魔法过去吧 是吗 | 
| [28:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [28:06] | I thought you didn’t want to use dark-one magic. | 我以为你不想用黑魔法呢 | 
| [28:08] | What does it look like? | 长什么样子 | 
| [28:09] | Well, if you insist… | 如果你非要问的话 | 
| [28:15] | Please | 请你 | 
| [28:16] | Please take me to my brothers and save them. | 请你带我去找我的弟弟 并救出他们 | 
| [28:21] | No! | 不 | 
| [28:24] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 | 
| [28:26] | Aye. That I do. | 我当然知道 | 
| [28:31] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [28:33] | I don’t know what kind of witch you are | 我不知道你是什么女巫 | 
| [28:35] | or what strange voices are in your wee head, | 也不知道你脑海里奇怪的声音是什么 | 
| [28:37] | but I heard everything. | 但我听得一清二楚 | 
| [28:39] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 | 
| [28:41] | Accent’s a bit much, no? | 口音有点重 不是吗 | 
| [28:43] | You don’t know what you heard. | 你不明白你都听到了什么 | 
| [28:44] | I can explain. | 但我可以解释 | 
| [28:45] | I don’t need your lies. | 我不想听你的谎言 | 
| [28:47] | I need this wisp and I need my brothers, | 我需要许愿精灵 还有我的弟弟们 | 
| [28:49] | so turn around and go. | 所以你最好现在就走 | 
| [28:50] | She’s daring you. | 她在向你挑衅 | 
| [28:54] | Now get out of here. | 你给我马上离开这里 | 
| [28:56] | Kill her. | 杀了她 | 
| [28:58] | Don’t test me, witch! | 别挑战我的极限 女巫 | 
| [28:59] | What are you waiting for, Dark One? | 黑暗者 你还等什么 | 
| [29:03] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道该怎么做 | 
| [29:05] | Now go ahead… | 冲上前去 | 
| [29:07] | and rip her heart out. | 挖出她的心脏 | 
| [29:19] | Boys, shut down the fliers. | 小伙子们 把百叶窗都关了 | 
| [29:20] | Secure the condiments! | 桌上的瓶瓶罐罐收起来 | 
| [29:22] | Don’t move. | 老实别动 | 
| [29:23] | I’m not sure my insurance covers this place going airborne. | 我的保险恐怕不够赔偿飓风造成的损失了 | 
| [29:26] | We’ll be fine. | 我们都会没事的 | 
| [29:30] | Well, your majesty, it’s coming. | 女王陛下 飓风来了 | 
| [29:32] | How do you suggest we get this cyclone | 你怎么能确定它能带我们 | 
| [29:34] | to take us to Emma and not to Oz? | 去艾玛身边而不是奥兹国呢 | 
| [29:36] | By using this. | 我有这个 | 
| [29:39] | Emma’s baby blanket. | 艾玛的婴儿毯 | 
| [29:40] | I, uh, couldn’t very well carry her yellow bug. | 我没办法把她那辆黄色甲壳虫带来 | 
| [29:46] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [30:13] | Twister! | 飓风来了 | 
| [30:15] | Leroy! | 勒罗伊 | 
| [30:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [30:18] | We summoned it. | 是我们召唤了飓风 | 
| [30:20] | You did? | 是你们 | 
| [30:21] | It’s taking us to Emma. | 它会把我们带到艾玛那里 | 
| [30:22] | Out, dwarves. Adults only. | 矮人们 闪一边去 我们去就够了 | 
| [30:26] | – No! – No? | -想都别想 -什么 | 
| [30:27] | We’re staying. | 我们要和你们一起去 | 
| [30:28] | We are? | 我们要去吗 | 
| [30:30] | We’ve been on the sidelines too long, sister, | 白雪 我们当了太久的旁观者 | 
| [30:32] | missed too many adventures. | 错过了许多次的冒险 | 
| [30:33] | Now it’s embarrassing. | 这简直太难堪了 | 
| [30:36] | How do you think it feels | 每当别人问你冒险是什么感觉 | 
| [30:37] | when everyone asks you how the adventure was, | 而你却只能说 | 
| [30:39] | and you got to say that no one asked you to go along, | 没有一个队友愿意邀你共赴险难 | 
| [30:40] | that you weren’t needed? | 你可知道不被需要是什么滋味 | 
| [30:42] | We’re not turning our back on you again, | 这次我们不会再弃你而去了 | 
| [30:44] | not even in the face of certain death. | 哪怕面对的是百分之百的死亡 | 
| [30:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [30:49] | Certain? | 百分之百 | 
| [30:54] | Hold on tight, everyone! | 每个人都抓紧了 | 
| [31:18] | You did it. | 你做到了 | 
| [31:29] | Now’s the time. | 时机已到 | 
| [31:31] | You want the wisp? | 你想要许愿精灵是吗 | 
| [31:33] | There’s only one way. | 那就只能杀了她 | 
| [31:35] | Now do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [31:37] | I’m not going to kill her. | 我不会杀了她的 | 
| [31:40] | You got that right. | 你说对了 | 
| [31:47] | Go on. | 动手吧 | 
| [31:49] | Use your anger. | 释放你的愤怒 | 
| [31:52] | Use your power. | 施展你的魔法 | 
| [32:00] | I can talk to her. | 我可以和她谈谈 | 
| [32:01] | You’re a crazy woman. I don’t want to talk. | 我不会和你这个疯女人谈的 | 
| [32:06] | You need to find Merlin, Dark One. | 黑暗者 你要找到梅林 | 
| [32:10] | You need that wisp. | 就要先得到许愿精灵 | 
| [32:12] | Please, don’t. | 请你别这样做 | 
| [32:14] | Kill her. | 杀了她 | 
| [32:18] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 | 
| [32:20] | Kill her. | 杀了她 | 
| [32:23] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [32:37] | Excellent. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [32:38] | Now… crush it. | 把她的心碾碎 就现在 | 
| [32:44] | Swan. | 斯旺 | 
| [32:46] | Don’t. | 别这样做 | 
| [32:50] | What? How? | 什么 你怎么过来的 | 
| [32:52] | It doesn’t matter how. | 那个无所谓 | 
| [32:53] | Has anything ever stopped me before? | 我以前从未因为困难停下脚步 | 
| [32:57] | You don’t know what’s happening. | 你不明白都发生了什么 | 
| [32:58] | This is the only way to find Merlin. | 这是我唯一能找到梅林的方法 | 
| [32:59] | He’s the only one who can stop the darkness. | 他是唯一一个能够阻止黑暗力量的人 | 
| [33:01] | Quite right. Crush it. | 说得对 快动手吧 | 
| [33:03] | The only way to protect all of you. | 这是唯一能保护你们所有人的方法 | 
| [33:05] | But to stop the darkness, you’re going to let it consume you. | 但是这样做 你就会被黑暗力量反噬 | 
| [33:09] | You don’t know that. | 你无法确定 | 
| [33:11] | We’re not going to take the chance. | 我们不会冒这个风险的 | 
| [33:13] | No, wait. You can’t do that. | 等等 你不能这样做 | 
| [33:16] | This has to be her choice. | 必须要让她自己来决定 | 
| [33:21] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们的 | 
| [33:24] | They don’t understand what’s at stake. | 他们不明白面临着什么样的危险 | 
| [33:26] | You don’t understand what’s at stake. | 你们不明白面临着什么样的危险 | 
| [33:28] | If I don’t find Merlin, | 如果我找不到梅林 | 
| [33:30] | the darkness will destroy all of you. | 黑暗力量就会摧毁你们每一个人 | 
| [33:33] | Emma, please. No. | 艾玛 求你别这样做 | 
| [33:36] | The dark one destroys everyone near it. | 黑暗者会摧毁身边的每一个人 | 
| [33:40] | Look at Gold. | 想想戈登 | 
| [33:43] | I can’t do that to my family. | 我不能那样对待我的家人 | 
| [33:46] | And to you. | 和你 | 
| [33:49] | – She has to die. – She has to die. | -她必须死 -她必须死 | 
| [33:52] | Listen to your words. | 听听你都说了什么 | 
| [33:53] | It’s not you speaking, Emma. | 艾玛 这不是你 | 
| [33:55] | We can find another way together. | 我们会想出其他办法的 | 
| [33:57] | Look at us — heroes and villains, | 不管是英雄还是恶人 | 
| [33:59] | together for you, because of you. | 我们都为了你而聚集在此 | 
| [34:03] | And if we can overcome it — if we can overcome our demons… | 如果我们能战胜心中的恶魔 | 
| [34:07] | …then so can you. | 那你也一定可以 | 
| [34:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:00] | Oh, for someone who just now | 对于一个 | 
| [35:01] | had their heart outside their chest, grand. | 刚刚心被挖出来的人来说 还不错 | 
| [35:05] | Thank you for… well, sort of understanding. | 谢谢你… 能理解 | 
| [35:09] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 | 
| [35:10] | For what? I nearly killed you. | 谢我什么 我差点杀了你 | 
| [35:12] | Well-aware. | 我知道 | 
| [35:14] | Thank you for showing me the darkness in you. | 谢谢你让我看到你阴暗面 | 
| [35:17] | Reminding me I’ve got darkness in me, too. | 提醒我也有那样的一面 | 
| [35:20] | I was on my way to kill the people who took my brothers, | 我本来是要去杀掉掳走我弟弟的人 | 
| [35:23] | but maybe… | 但也许… | 
| [35:27] | Maybe I’ll show them mercy — | 也许我会宽恕他们 | 
| [35:29] | Mercy that can heal my divided land. | 宽恕能使我的国家统一起来 | 
| [35:34] | But someone’s gonna get a right good punch to the gut | 但让我经历这一切的人 | 
| [35:36] | for putting me through this. | 我要先狠狠揍他一拳 | 
| [35:37] | Then mercy. | 然后再宽恕他们 | 
| [35:46] | Mom, dad, this is too dangerous. | 妈妈 爸爸 这太危险了 | 
| [35:48] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你们不该来 | 
| [35:50] | We had to. | 我们必须来 | 
| [35:51] | You’re our daughter. | 你是我们的女儿 | 
| [35:54] | Well, you don’t look like a crocodile. | 你看起来不像老鳄鱼那么恶心 | 
| [35:58] | I guess I lucked out. | 看来我走运了 | 
| [36:00] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [36:03] | We think you should have this. | 我们觉得你应该拿着这个 | 
| [36:05] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [36:07] | You’ll be able to control yourself. | 你能控制你自己 | 
| [36:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:14] | Emma, think about it. | 艾玛 好好想想 | 
| [36:16] | If it falls into the wrong hands, | 如果它落到了坏人手里 | 
| [36:17] | what it could do — what you could do… | 会发生什么 你会做什么 | 
| [36:23] | The fight to control my darkness has just begun. | 与我阴暗面的斗争才刚刚开始 | 
| [36:26] | It’s too much power. | 这力量太强了 | 
| [36:30] | Someone needs to watch me. | 需要有人看着我 | 
| [36:39] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 | 
| [36:41] | I saved you. | 我救了你 | 
| [36:43] | Now save me. | 现在该你救我了 | 
| [36:46] | And if you can’t save me, | 如果你救不了我 | 
| [36:49] | do what no one else will willingly do. | 那就做别人不愿做的事 | 
| [36:52] | You’re the only one who will get past their feelings | 你是唯一一个能压抑自己的情感 | 
| [36:54] | and do what is necessary — | 完成必须做的事的人 | 
| [36:58] | Destroy me. | 那就是干掉我 | 
| [37:01] | It won’t come to that. | 不会走到那一步的 | 
| [37:03] | I know, kid. | 我知道 孩子 | 
| [37:13] | So, are you guys gonna tell me how y’all got here? | 你们怎么到这来的 | 
| [37:15] | Well, it might be easier to show you. | 带你看更简单 | 
| [37:31] | You brought Granny’s… | 你们把”外婆家”… | 
| [37:34] | Backup generator’s working, but the fryers are shot. | 备用发电机好用 但是炸锅坏了 | 
| [37:37] | …and granny. | 和外婆带来了 | 
| [37:39] | Terrible news! No onion rings! | 糟透了 洋葱圈没了 | 
| [37:41] | And Leroy. | 还有勒罗伊 | 
| [37:42] | There’s no shortage of people who want to help you. | 很多人都想帮你 | 
| [37:45] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [37:54] | What now? | 又怎么了 | 
| [37:58] | Stand back. | 退后 | 
| [38:06] | Who are you, and what do you want? | 你是谁 想要干什么 | 
| [38:09] | I’m King Arthur of Camelot. | 我是卡米洛特的亚瑟王 | 
| [38:11] | We’ve come to find you. | 我们来找你们 | 
| [38:14] | Find us? | 找我们 | 
| [38:15] | My lord, they think their arrival is a surprise. | 殿下 他们认为自己到这里只是个巧合 | 
| [38:19] | You were expecting us. | 你们在等我们 | 
| [38:20] | It was Merlin. | 是梅林 | 
| [38:22] | He prophesized your coming here a long time ago, | 他预言过很多事 | 
| [38:24] | just as he prophesized many things. | 而很久之前他就预言你们会来 | 
| [38:27] | Merlin. Where is he? | 梅林 他在哪 | 
| [38:30] | We were told that he’s been missing. | 我们听说他失踪了 | 
| [38:32] | For years, yes. | 是失踪好多年了 | 
| [38:34] | But not for much longer because according to his prophecy, | 但很快就会找到他了 因为他预言说 | 
| [38:37] | you’re destined to reunite him with us. | 你们的到来将会使他与我们重聚 | 
| [38:41] | Now, then, if you’ll all follow me… | 现在 请你们跟随我… | 
| [38:43] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [38:45] | Why, Camelot, of course. | 当然是去卡米洛特 | 
| [39:49] | Well, Sheriff, I love how quiet the town is. | 警长 镇子这么安静我真是太喜欢了 | 
| [39:53] | Oh, that’s ’cause I know how to sheriff. | 那是因为我执勤有方 | 
| [40:16] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 | 
| [40:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [40:21] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 | 
| [40:23] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 | 
| [40:24] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 | 
| [40:27] | We were just walking into Camelot. | 我们刚刚走进卡米洛特 | 
| [40:30] | What the hell are we wearing? | 我们穿的都是些什么玩意 | 
| [40:32] | Sneezy, what happened? How long were we gone? | 喷嚏精 发生什么了 我们走了多久 | 
| [40:34] | Six weeks. | 六个星期 | 
| [40:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:37] | Our memories — they’re gone. | 我们的记忆消失了 | 
| [40:40] | Again? | 又是这样 | 
| [40:45] | Where’s Emma? | 艾玛在哪 | 
| [40:48] | Relax. | 放轻松 | 
| [40:50] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 | 
| [40:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [40:59] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [41:00] | Isn’t it obvious? | 不是很明显吗 | 
| [41:04] | You went to Camelot to get the darkness out of me. | 你们去卡米洛特想除掉我的阴暗面 | 
| [41:12] | And you failed. | 然而失败了 | 
| [41:18] | What the hell are you supposed to be? | 你到底是什么东西 | 
| [41:27] | There’s no savior in this town anymore. | 这个镇子再也没有救世主了 | 
| [41:33] | Emma, stop. That’s enough. | 艾玛 住手 够了 | 
| [41:35] | Or what? | 我要是不住手呢 | 
| [41:37] | Or I’ll do exactly what you asked me to. | 那我就会按你说过的做 | 
| [41:43] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗 | 
| [41:48] | Nobody’s gonna touch this dagger but me. | 除了我没人能碰这把匕首 | 
| [41:53] | Now, for what you all did to me… | 因为你们做过的一切… | 
| [42:00] | you’re about to be punished. | 你们将受到惩罚 | 
| [42:04] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [42:06] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [42:10] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [42:13] | I am the Dark One. | 我就是黑暗者 |