| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Don’t do it, Emma. | 别这样做 艾玛 | 
| [00:03] | – How do you know my name? – I know many things. | -你怎么知道我的名字的 -我知道很多事 | 
| [00:06] | And I’m here to tell you, leave the sword alone. | 我是来告诉你 别拔剑 | 
| [00:09] | I would do anything for my kingdom. | 为了我的王国我什么都愿意做 | 
| [00:11] | Which is why I need you to drink this. | 所以我需要你把这个喝了 | 
| [00:13] | Your death will be the cornerstone of a great new kingdom. | 你的死将成为更伟大的新王国坚固的基石 | 
| [00:16] | We can’t trust Arthur. | 我们不能信任亚瑟 | 
| [00:17] | Pity your husband didn’t listen | 真可惜你丈夫 | 
| [00:18] | when you tried to warn him. | 没有听你的警告 | 
| [00:19] | Turns out David was right. | 戴维说得没错 | 
| [00:21] | We can trust Arthur. | 我们可以信任亚瑟的 | 
| [00:23] | You could just set me free. | 你可以放了我 | 
| [00:24] | The only one who can get me that sword is you. | 能帮我拔剑的人只有你 | 
| [00:27] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [00:30] | 卡米洛特 多年前 | |
| [00:39] | Dark One? | 黑暗者 | 
| [00:41] | Dark One! | 黑暗者 | 
| [00:47] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [00:48] | I command you to stop! | 我命令你停下 | 
| [00:54] | You destroyed her. | 你毁了她 | 
| [00:59] | The only woman I ever loved. | 我唯一爱过的女人 | 
| [01:03] | And now… | 现在 | 
| [01:06] | I will destroy you. | 我要毁了你 | 
| [01:21] | My god. | 天呐 | 
| [01:31] | I miss her. | 我好想她 | 
| [02:46] | You really think giving the dagger to Arthur | 你们真的认为把匕首给亚瑟 | 
| [02:47] | is the best way to help Emma? | 是帮助艾玛的最佳办法吗 | 
| [02:49] | We trust him. | 我们信任他 | 
| [02:50] | Implicitly. | 毫无保留 | 
| [02:51] | Did you learn those big words at shepherd school? | 你在牧羊人学校能学到这么高级的词汇吗 | 
| [02:54] | How do you know you can trust him? | 你们怎么确认他可信的 | 
| [02:56] | Because we’re good judges of character. | 因为我们会看人 | 
| [02:58] | And we would never act against Emma’s best interest. | 而且我们绝不会做对艾玛不利的事 | 
| [03:02] | Is the dagger in there? | 匕首在里面吗 | 
| [03:11] | Are you sure | 你们确定吗 | 
| [03:12] | handing the one thing that can control your daughter | 把唯一能控制你们女儿的东西 | 
| [03:14] | over to Arthur is the right thing to do? | 给亚瑟 这真没问题吗 | 
| [03:16] | Have you lost the power of comprehension? | 你是听不懂人话了吗 | 
| [03:18] | Hand over the da– | 把匕首给… | 
| [03:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [03:24] | When did you get so liberal with dark magic? | 你什么时候开始这么随意地使用黑魔法了 | 
| [03:26] | No choice. | 没办法 | 
| [03:27] | Arthur has them under some kind of spell. | 亚瑟给他们施了咒 | 
| [03:29] | He wants them to bring him the dagger. | 他想要他们把匕首给他 | 
| [03:30] | He wants to reunite it with Excalibur. | 跟王者之剑合璧 | 
| [03:32] | Unite it? | 合璧 | 
| [03:34] | It was once one blade. | 那曾经是一把剑 | 
| [03:35] | It was broken in half a long, long time ago. | 很早之前被断成两截 | 
| [03:37] | What happens when they’re together? | 合璧之后会怎么样 | 
| [03:39] | He wants to kill Merlin with it. | 他想用它来杀梅林 | 
| [03:41] | I don’t have to tell you how bad that would be for all of us. | 你应该很清楚那对我们有多不利 | 
| [03:43] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [03:45] | How do I know this isn’t the darkness in you | 我怎么知道这不是你体内的黑暗 | 
| [03:47] | rearing its head? | 在引导你 | 
| [03:48] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [03:49] | We don’t have a lot of time. Arthur’s expecting them soon. | 我们没多少时间了 亚瑟在等他们 | 
| [03:52] | He’s the king. | 他是国王 | 
| [03:54] | So you want to take on all of Camelot? | 你想对付整个卡米洛特吗 | 
| [03:56] | I want to free Merlin first. | 我想先救出梅林 | 
| [03:57] | Then I can help my parents and stop Arthur. | 然后再救我父母 阻止亚瑟 | 
| [03:59] | That’s a great plan, but we have no idea | 好计划 但我们根本不知道 | 
| [04:01] | how to get him out of the tree. | 怎么把他从树里弄出来 | 
| [04:02] | You already said it… | 你都说了 | 
| [04:04] | dark magic. | 黑魔法 | 
| [04:06] | No. | 不行 | 
| [04:07] | You can’t keep using it. | 你不能继续使用黑魔法了 | 
| [04:09] | It’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 | 
| [04:11] | Careful, Emma. | 小心 艾玛 | 
| [04:13] | I’ve been on that slippery slope. | 我也走过这个下坡路 | 
| [04:15] | You know where it got me. | 你知道我落到了什么下场 | 
| [04:19] | All due respect… | 别介意 | 
| [04:21] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 | 
| [04:27] | So he just… vanished? | 他就那么消失了吗 | 
| [04:32] | Could it be magic? | 会不会是魔法 | 
| [04:33] | Your squire… did he wield such power? | 你的随从 他会魔法吗 | 
| [04:35] | Not that I ever saw. | 我是没见过 | 
| [04:36] | Well, there’s no sign of tampering. | 没有动手脚的痕迹 | 
| [04:39] | Then he must have lied about having the bean. | 那他一定是撒谎了 他其实有魔豆 | 
| [04:41] | Must’ve hidden it on his person somewhere and used it to escape. | 肯定是藏在了身上 拿来逃出去了 | 
| [04:44] | How could he be so selfish? | 他怎么能这么自私 | 
| [04:45] | We could all be home right now. | 我们本可一起回家的 | 
| [04:47] | Desperate times. | 非常时刻嘛 | 
| [04:49] | Our people want so badly to return. | 我们的人民非常渴望回家 | 
| [04:51] | We must do something to raise their spirits. | 我们得想办法激励士气 | 
| [04:54] | The despair of being away… that’s what caused all this. | 远离家乡的绝望 是一切的根源 | 
| [04:57] | Who knows what else it can lead to? | 谁知道还会发生什么 | 
| [04:59] | Well, you’re right… people need hope. | 你说得对 人民需要希望 | 
| [05:02] | And as your hosts and leaders of this town, | 作为这座小镇的东道主和领袖 | 
| [05:05] | it is up to us to provide it. | 我们有义务提供希望 | 
| [05:08] | What do you have in mind? | 你想做什么 | 
| [05:12] | How about a dance? | 办个舞会吧 | 
| [05:14] | A dance, huh? | 舞会啊 | 
| [05:16] | Looking for an excuse | 想找借口 | 
| [05:17] | to ask your girlfriend out on a date? | 去约你女朋友吗 | 
| [05:19] | Girlfriend? What girlfriend? | 女朋友 什么女朋友 | 
| [05:21] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 | 
| [05:23] | Who’s not your girlfriend? | 谁不是你女朋友 | 
| [05:24] | I think a dance is exactly what we need. | 我觉得我们正需要办场舞会 | 
| [05:26] | Henry, who’s this girlfriend? | 亨利 这个女朋友是谁 | 
| [05:28] | Well, if it’s dating tips you need, lad, | 如果你需要约会建议 伙计 | 
| [05:30] | I know my way around women. | 我知道怎么哄女人 | 
| [05:32] | Over your dead body. | 你死了再说吧 | 
| [05:33] | Regina! Let’s start planning. | 瑞金娜 我们开始准备吧 | 
| [05:35] | I think it is time Storybrooke had a ball. | 我觉得童话镇也该办场舞会了 | 
| [05:43] | So, who is this girlfriend? | 这个女朋友是谁 | 
| [05:45] | What do you know about her? | 你对她有什么了解 | 
| [05:47] | Belle. What is it? | 贝儿 怎么了 | 
| [05:48] | It’s, uh, it’s Rumple. | 是朗普 | 
| [05:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:51] | He’s missing. | 他不见了 | 
| [05:57] | Better eat up. | 快吃吧 | 
| [05:59] | You’re gonna need your strength | 拔剑 | 
| [05:59] | if you’re going to remove the sword. | 可是需要体力的 | 
| [06:11] | I won’t be able to do it now. | 我现在做不到 | 
| [06:13] | You should really just let me go. | 你该放我走 | 
| [06:17] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [06:20] | I-I need to see Belle. | 我得见贝儿 | 
| [06:23] | You’re not going anywhere until you get me my sword. | 你不把我的剑拿给我 哪都别想去 | 
| [06:27] | Well, you have so much power. W-w-why do you need Excalibur? | 你有那么强大的法力 还要王者之剑做什么 | 
| [06:30] | Tell me, when you were the Dark One, | 告诉我 你做黑暗者时 | 
| [06:31] | did you advertise your plans? | 会把自己的计划到处跟人说吗 | 
| [06:35] | My plans were always hidden. | 我的计划总是秘密的 | 
| [06:38] | But my reasons were not. | 但我的原因从来不会隐瞒 | 
| [06:41] | Every time I used magic, | 每次我用魔法 | 
| [06:43] | I told myself it was all for my son… | 我都告诉自己 那是为了我儿子 | 
| [06:46] | to protect him. | 为了保护他 | 
| [06:48] | How noble. | 真高尚 | 
| [06:49] | Despite my best intentions… | 虽然我用意是好的 | 
| [06:52] | I still lost him. | 我还是失去了他 | 
| [06:54] | I’m stronger than you were. | 我比你坚强 | 
| [07:01] | Well, that… | 这 | 
| [07:03] | That really doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 | 
| [07:07] | The more you justify what you’re doing, | 你越是给自己找借口 | 
| [07:11] | the more you push them away. | 你越会把他们推开 | 
| [07:14] | And take it from me… | 听我的 | 
| [07:17] | You will always lose the ones you love the most. | 你总会失去最爱的人 | 
| [07:23] | Merida. | 梅莉达 | 
| [07:27] | Yes, Dark One? | 是 黑暗者 | 
| [07:29] | Get him out of my sight. Take him to the woods and begin. | 把他带走 带去树林里 开始训练 | 
| [07:31] | How long do you think you can hold my heart and threaten me? | 你觉得你能拿着我的心威胁我多久 | 
| [07:34] | As long as it takes me to get what I want. | 直到我得到了我想要的 | 
| [07:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [07:37] | But I’m thinking I can break your spell! | 但我觉得我能打破你的咒语 | 
| [07:42] | Now take him to the woods… | 带他去树林里 | 
| [07:44] | And make me a hero. | 给我造个英雄出来 | 
| [08:43] | First, we need to know | 首先 我们得知道 | 
| [08:44] | how the potion you’ve been working on | 你在研制的药剂 | 
| [08:45] | will react to my dark magic. | 对我的黑魔法会起什么反应 | 
| [08:47] | Bring me the vial. | 把药瓶给我 | 
| [08:48] | I’m not doing a damn thing until you tell me how you knew | 你不告诉我你怎么知道戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [08:51] | David and Mary Margaret were under a spell. | 被施了咒 我什么都不会做的 | 
| [08:53] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 | 
| [08:55] | Make time. | 那就挤时间出来 | 
| [08:59] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [09:00] | I saw it in this… | 我在这里看到的 | 
| [09:02] | A dreamcatcher. | 捕梦网 | 
| [09:04] | Emma, this is dark magic. | 艾玛 这是黑魔法 | 
| [09:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [09:08] | These things catch more than dreams. | 这种东西不止能捕到梦 | 
| [09:11] | I know. | 是啊 | 
| [09:11] | And you have to wave it over someone to capture a memory. | 而且要捕获记忆 得在对方头上挥 | 
| [09:14] | I don’t. | 我不需要 | 
| [09:16] | This dark magic is stronger, | 黑魔法更加强大 | 
| [09:18] | more unpredictable than any magic I’ve ever used. | 比我用过的任何魔法都更不好琢磨 | 
| [09:21] | The image just appeared. | 图像能自动显现 | 
| [09:23] | It showed me what Arthur did to them. | 它让我看到了亚瑟对他们做的事 | 
| [09:26] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 | 
| [09:27] | The dreamcatcher also showed me | 捕梦网总能让我看到 | 
| [09:28] | a memory that’s going to help us. | 会帮助我们的记忆 | 
| [09:31] | Merlin’s. | 梅林的记忆 | 
| [09:33] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 | 
| [09:34] | Merlin wept for the loss of the only woman he ever loved | 梅林为他唯一爱过的女人流了泪 | 
| [09:37] | moments before the Dark One trapped him in the tree… | 随后 他便被黑暗者困在了树里 | 
| [09:40] | Using one of his tears. | 用的是他的一滴泪 | 
| [09:42] | Emma, that’s it. | 艾玛 就是这样 | 
| [09:45] | Sometimes, spells are like snakebites. | 有时候 咒语就像蛇毒 | 
| [09:47] | You can make the antivenom with the venom. | 可以用蛇毒制造解药 | 
| [09:50] | If a tear of lost love trapped Merlin… | 如果是失去爱情的痛苦困住了梅林 | 
| [09:55] | then another one might be able to get him out. | 那么再来一滴或许能解救他 | 
| [09:58] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 | 
| [09:59] | Let’s go get ourselves a tear. | 我们去找一滴泪吧 | 
| [10:13] | So, how long have you had Nicodemus? | 你养尼哥底母多久了 | 
| [10:16] | My mother gave him to me for my seventh birthday. | 我七岁生日时妈妈送我的 | 
| [10:19] | She was a champion rider. | 她是个冠军骑手 | 
| [10:23] | But, um… she passed away | 但我还没学会骑马前 | 
| [10:26] | before I even learned to gallop. | 她就去世了 | 
| [10:30] | My dad died before I really got the chance to know him. | 我也还没来得及好好了解我爸爸 他就走了 | 
| [10:35] | There’s just so much I wish I could tell him. | 我有好多话想对他说 | 
| [10:38] | You know? | 你懂吗 | 
| [10:46] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [10:48] | I do know. | 我懂 | 
| [10:54] | I’ve never met anyone I could talk to about this before. | 以前我的这些话总是无处可说 | 
| [11:02] | I should put Nico’s saddle away. | 我该把尼哥的马鞍放起来了 | 
| [11:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 | 
| [11:18] | What’s that, lady Violet? | 你说什么 维奥莱特女士 | 
| [11:20] | If I pull Excalibur from this stone, | 如果我将王者之剑从石中拔出 | 
| [11:23] | I will be forever your hero? | 我就永远是你的英雄了吗 | 
| [11:41] | What is going on in here? | 这里怎么回事 | 
| [11:47] | You’re one of those visitors, aren’t you? | 你是来的客人之一 是吗 | 
| [11:48] | From the other land. | 来自另一个世界的 | 
| [11:54] | Ah, yes. | 知道了 | 
| [11:56] | You’re the one who’s been running around with my daughter. | 你是那个跟着我女儿到处跑的家伙 | 
| [12:00] | Henry. | 我叫亨利 | 
| [12:01] | You’re Violet’s father? | 你是维奥莱特的父亲吗 | 
| [12:03] | You may address me as “Sir Morgan.” | 你可以叫我摩根爵士 | 
| [12:06] | How old are you, boy? | 你多大了 小子 | 
| [12:08] | 13, sir. | 13岁 爵士 | 
| [12:09] | And no skills with a sword or a horse? | 完全不会使剑或骑马吗 | 
| [12:12] | What sort of squire are you? | 你算哪门子侍从啊 | 
| [12:15] | I’m… I’m not a squire, sir. | 我不是个侍从 爵士 | 
| [12:18] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作者 | 
| [12:19] | A writer. | 作者 | 
| [12:21] | Tell me, boy… | 告诉我 小子 | 
| [12:24] | When this kingdom is attacked by ogres, | 如果这个王国被食人魔袭击 | 
| [12:26] | will you protect my daughter with your pen? | 你能用你的笔保护我女儿吗 | 
| [12:29] | Violet belongs with someone who will become a knight, | 维奥莱特应该跟一个能做骑士的人在一起 | 
| [12:33] | a hero who understands this world… | 一个了解这个世界的英雄 | 
| [12:36] | Someone like her. | 一个她那样的人 | 
| [12:37] | Now get out of here before you cause any more damage. | 赶紧出去吧 别再弄坏什么了 | 
| [12:45] | Did you see my text? | 看到我的短信了吗 | 
| [12:47] | About the block party. | 关于街区派对的 | 
| [12:49] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:51] | Everything okay? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [12:54] | I’m afraid I’m not in the mood for parties. | 我恐怕没心情参加派对 | 
| [12:56] | My horse ran off this morning. | 我的马今早跑掉了 | 
| [12:59] | Oh… oh, no. | 糟糕 | 
| [13:00] | Did you check the stables? | 你去看过马厩了吗 | 
| [13:02] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 | 
| [13:04] | My father’s out right now | 我父亲正在外面 | 
| [13:04] | trying to lure Nico with some pumpkin. | 想用南瓜把尼哥引出来 | 
| [13:07] | It’s his favorite treat. | 他最喜欢那个了 | 
| [13:09] | It’s okay. He’ll come back. | 没事的 他会回来的 | 
| [13:11] | The town isn’t that big. | 这个镇子没那么大 | 
| [13:14] | Maybe tonight will help you get your mind off of it. | 或许今晚能让你忘了这个烦恼 | 
| [13:16] | Henry, I can’t go dancing or go to a party | 亨利 我不能跳舞或参加派对 | 
| [13:20] | or anything… not while he’s still out there. | 或做任何事 他还在外面呢 | 
| [13:23] | I’m gonna find your horse, Violet. | 我会帮你找到马的 维奥莱特 | 
| [13:25] | And I know just the person to help. | 而且我知道该找谁帮忙 | 
| [13:34] | Do you remember why I first brought you to Storybrooke? | 你记得我最初带你来童话镇的原因吗 | 
| [13:36] | Of course… Operation Cobra. | 当然 眼镜蛇行动 | 
| [13:38] | Bring back all the happy endings. | 把幸福结局带回来 | 
| [13:40] | Well, your mission isn’t over. | 你的任务没结束呢 | 
| [13:42] | Henry, things are different now. | 亨利 情况现在不同了 | 
| [13:46] | They don’t have to be. | 不非得这样 | 
| [13:48] | Show me that the mom I know is still in there somewhere. | 让我看到我熟悉的妈妈还在 | 
| [13:51] | She is. This is me. | 她在 我还是我 | 
| [13:54] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 | 
| [13:56] | Help me return my friend’s happy ending. | 帮我给我的朋友一个幸福结局 | 
| [14:04] | Don’t think about running. With that limp, | 别想跑 就你的腿脚 | 
| [14:06] | you wouldn’t make it 10 feet. | 十尺你都走不到 | 
| [14:07] | Pick up the bloody sword and let’s make a hero of you. | 拿起剑 做个英雄吧 | 
| [14:09] | But I-I can barely stand, much less fight someone. | 我都站不稳 更别说和人战斗 | 
| [14:24] | Now you can stand. | 现在你可以站起来了 | 
| [14:27] | All a man needs is a sword and one good hand. | 男子汉只需要一把剑和一双手 | 
| [14:30] | You’ve got both, so pick it up. | 你两样都有 把剑拿起来吧 | 
| [14:41] | Look, t-this is useless. | 这样没用的 | 
| [14:43] | If she wants me to pull Excalibur, | 如果她想我拔出王者之剑 | 
| [14:44] | then– then let me try. | 那就让我试试 | 
| [14:46] | When I fail, she can move on. | 如果我失败了 她就可以走了 | 
| [14:47] | When you fail, there’s no moving on. You turn to dust. | 你失败了 谁都走不了 你就变成尘土了 | 
| [14:50] | What do you care what happens to me? | 你为什么要管我会发生什么 | 
| [14:51] | I don’t! I care what happens to me! | 不关心 我只关心自己会发什么事 | 
| [14:53] | And my brothers and my kingdom — | 我只关心我的弟弟和王国 | 
| [14:55] | None of which I can help while this goes on. | 这事不结束 我谁都帮不了 | 
| [14:57] | So whether you like it or not, you’re going to get me home. | 不管你喜欢与否 你都要帮助我回家 | 
| [15:01] | I can never be brave. | 我永远都不可能变勇敢 | 
| [15:03] | Me whole fate rests in a coward’s hands. | 我的整个命运都依赖在一个懦夫的手里 | 
| [15:04] | It’s really come to this? | 真的要走到这一步吗 | 
| [15:07] | Yes, you will be. You have to. | 你会的 也必须 | 
| [15:10] | You have the wrong man. | 你找错人了 | 
| [15:16] | Well, if words won’t drive you, | 如果这些话没法驱使你 | 
| [15:18] | we’ll have to figure another way, now, won’t we? | 那我们只好再想别的办法了 | 
| [15:20] | There has to be something. | 肯定有别的办法 | 
| [15:23] | And I’m gonna find it. | 我会找到的 | 
| [15:32] | So, the horse likes pumpkin, huh? | 那匹马喜欢南瓜是吗 | 
| [15:33] | Yeah. Violet’s dad is out trying to lure it with some. | 维奥莱特的爸爸在外面试着用南瓜诱惑它 | 
| [15:36] | Back in my bail-bondsperson days, | 又回到当年做保释代理人的时候 | 
| [15:38] | I caught a guy because he loved pizza, | 以前抓过一个人 因为他喜欢匹萨 | 
| [15:40] | but I didn’t walk around | 但我没举着 | 
| [15:41] | randomly holding a slice of pepperoni. | 一块意大利辣香肠披萨到处晃悠 | 
| [15:43] | There is a better way. | 有更好的办法 | 
| [15:44] | I’ve missed this — us. | 我想念这个 想念我们 | 
| [15:47] | Operation Cobra. | 眼镜蛇行动 | 
| [15:50] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [15:56] | So, tell me about you and Violet. | 跟我说说你和维奥莱特 | 
| [15:58] | She’s okay. | 她还行 | 
| [15:59] | We like some of the same stuff. | 我们有一些共同喜好 | 
| [16:01] | Like what? | 比如什么 | 
| [16:02] | I played her some music, and she was into it. | 我给她放过些音乐 她很喜欢 | 
| [16:04] | – What did you play? – Yaz. | -放了什么 -流行乐 | 
| [16:06] | – What song? – “Only You.” | -什么歌 -《只有你》 | 
| [16:10] | Did your dad teach you that move? | 是老爸教你这招的吗 | 
| [16:12] | He said it always works. | 他说万试万灵 | 
| [16:14] | Did with me. | 对我有用 | 
| [16:16] | He loved that song. | 他很喜欢那首歌 | 
| [16:18] | It’s a good song. | 是首好歌 | 
| [16:20] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 | 
| [16:25] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [16:25] | Let’s get your girl’s horse. | 帮你女朋友找马吧 | 
| [16:27] | I have a good idea where to start. | 我知道该从哪开始 | 
| [16:40] | Henry! Careful. | 亨利 小心点 | 
| [16:44] | Moms. | 妈妈 | 
| [16:45] | I was, uh… getting in the Camelot spirit. | 我正要融入卡米洛特的精神 | 
| [16:49] | You know — trying to understand this world. | 试着了解这个世界 | 
| [16:51] | By swordfighting? | 通过比剑吗 | 
| [16:54] | W-well, Sir Morgan, Violet’s father, | 摩根爵士 维奥莱特父亲 | 
| [16:57] | had a little advice for me to fit in. | 给了我一个小建议 | 
| [16:58] | That’s all. | 就这样吗 | 
| [17:00] | Trouble is, I’m not sure | 问题是 我不知道 | 
| [17:02] | if I’m ever gonna be good at this knight stuff. | 我是否能胜任做骑士 | 
| [17:05] | Well, if you’re not, you’re not, | 如果你不能胜任 就是不能胜任 | 
| [17:06] | But… | 但是 | 
| [17:07] | changing so someone likes you never works. | 为讨人喜欢而改变是行不通的 | 
| [17:10] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 | 
| [17:11] | I liked your dad because he was always himself. | 我喜欢你爸爸 因为他总是做自己 | 
| [17:14] | But– but maybe, if I try, | 但是也许 如果我试试 | 
| [17:16] | I could be something better than I am. | 我也许成为比现在更好的人 | 
| [17:19] | If you didn’t change for the better, | 如果你没变得更好 | 
| [17:20] | you wouldn’t be with Robin. | 你就不会和罗宾在一起了 | 
| [17:22] | True. | 那倒是 | 
| [17:24] | But do you really think a girl from Camelot | 但是你真的认为卡米洛特的女孩子 | 
| [17:26] | would be interested in someone | 真的会喜欢 | 
| [17:27] | who’s just like every other boy around here? | 一个跟这里其他人没区别的人吗 | 
| [17:30] | Remember when I told you about Daniel? | 还记得我告诉过你丹尼尔的事吗 | 
| [17:33] | Yeah. Your first love. | 记得 你的初恋 | 
| [17:37] | And it wasn’t because he tried to impress me | 我喜欢他 不是因为 | 
| [17:39] | by being like the others. | 他想通过与其他人一样从而取悦我 | 
| [17:41] | It was because he was so different… | 而是因为他与众不同 | 
| [17:43] | So unique. | 独一无二 | 
| [17:45] | Henry, in Camelot, | 亨利 在卡梅洛特 | 
| [17:47] | you’re a mysterious stranger from an exotic land. | 你是个来自异国的神秘陌生人 | 
| [17:50] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 | 
| [17:53] | I think I can work with that. | 这我能试试 | 
| [17:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:56] | I have to go make a few arrangements. | 我得去安排些事 | 
| [18:04] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [18:06] | I think I might know where to get | 我想我可能知道要去哪儿 | 
| [18:07] | our missing ingredient to free Merlin. | 找释放梅林所缺失的材料 | 
| [18:10] | From me. | 从我这里 | 
| [18:15] | All right, Regina. This is going to be intense. | 好了 瑞金娜 这事非同小可 | 
| [18:19] | Last chance to back out. | 最后一次退出的机会 | 
| [18:22] | I can take it. | 我能承受 | 
| [18:30] | Look into the circle. | 看着这个圆 | 
| [18:33] | So, this is your decision? | 那么这是你的决定吗 | 
| [18:36] | This will make you happy? | 这会让你幸福吗 | 
| [18:37] | It already has. | 我已经很幸福了 | 
| [18:41] | Then who am I to stop you? | 那我还怎么能阻止你 | 
| [18:50] | Thank you, mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 | 
| [18:54] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [19:00] | If you want to have a life together, a family, | 如果你们想要一起生活 组建家庭 | 
| [19:03] | then there’s one important lesson I can impart on you. | 我可以传授给你一个很重要的经验 | 
| [19:07] | It’s what it means to be a parent. | 就是作为父母 | 
| [19:10] | You always have to do what’s best for your children. | 你永远都要替你的孩子着想 | 
| [19:16] | Mother! | 妈妈 | 
| [19:20] | No! | 不 | 
| [19:22] | No! | 不 | 
| [19:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [19:30] | It was like it was happening all over again. | 就像是一切又再发生了一次 | 
| [19:37] | Got it. | 拿到了 | 
| [19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:42] | I didn’t know how things were for you. | 我不知道你当年是这样的 | 
| [19:45] | I… didn’t know… | 我 不知道 | 
| [19:46] | You could see it, too? | 你也能看到吗 | 
| [19:48] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [19:50] | I don’t understand how a mother could do something like that. | 我不明白一位母亲怎么能做出这样的事 | 
| [19:54] | She thought it was for the best. | 她以为这是顾全大局 | 
| [20:03] | Showtime. | 好戏开始 | 
| [20:04] | Henry says he’s got Emma occupied. | 亨利说让艾玛分身乏术 | 
| [20:06] | You told Henry what we’re doing? | 你和亨利说我们要干什么吗 | 
| [20:08] | No, but he’ll let us know when she’s headed back. | 没说 但是她回来 他会告诉我们的 | 
| [20:11] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 | 
| [20:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [20:19] | Protection spell. | 保护咒 | 
| [20:21] | It would appear she doesn’t want you trespassing. | 看来她不想你擅自进入 | 
| [20:24] | You want to try, pirate? | 想试试吗 海盗 | 
| [20:26] | Well, I know she doesn’t want me to. | 我知道她也不想让我进去 | 
| [20:30] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [20:31] | She’d let Henry in. | 她一定会让亨利进去的 | 
| [20:33] | Do you have anything of his on you? | 你身上有他的东西吗 | 
| [20:37] | I do now. | 现在有了 | 
| [20:43] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 | 
| [20:45] | You’re our hero. | 你真是我们的英雄 | 
| [21:18] | Uh…hi, m’lady. | 你好 小姐 | 
| [21:20] | I mean, uh, Violet. | 我是说 维奥莱特 | 
| [21:22] | I mean… | 我是说… | 
| [21:24] | P-please sit down. | 请坐 | 
| [21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:37] | I was really happy to get your note. | 很高兴收到你的留言 | 
| [21:40] | I was worried when you disappeared from the stables. | 你离开马厩后 我很担心 | 
| [21:43] | You were? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:44] | Yes. | 真的 | 
| [21:50] | You wanted me to worry? | 你希望我为你担心吗 | 
| [21:51] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:52] | I mean, no. | 不希望 | 
| [21:54] | I mean… are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 | 
| [21:57] | Sure. | 有点 | 
| [22:03] | Is that magic? | 那是魔法吗 | 
| [22:05] | No. | 不是 | 
| [22:07] | It’s soda. | 是苏打 | 
| [22:09] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [22:17] | It’s like a carnival in a can. | 简直就像装在罐子里的狂欢节 | 
| [22:30] | So, uh, this is Granny’s. | 这里是外婆家 | 
| [22:32] | It’s pretty great. | 很不错 | 
| [22:33] | She had some lasagna in the fridge that didn’t go bad, | 冰箱里有点千层面还可以吃 | 
| [22:36] | so I was able to heat it up. | 所以我就热了一下 | 
| [22:39] | You really are from another world. | 你还真的是从别的世界里来的 | 
| [22:42] | Is — is that okay? | 可以吗 | 
| [22:46] | Yeah, it’s great. | 可以 非常好 | 
| [22:51] | So, I thought after dinner, we could watch a movie. | 我想吃完饭后 我们可以看个电影 | 
| [22:57] | It’s easier if I show you. | 我给你看更容易明白 | 
| [22:58] | On my phone. | 用我的手机看 | 
| [23:00] | The screen’s small, but here — look. | 虽然屏幕比较小 但是还可以 | 
| [23:06] | If I’d known I was coming, I would’ve loaded more, | 如果知道会到这里来的话 就多下载几部了 | 
| [23:08] | but I brought “Commando” and “Harold and Maude”. | 不过我这有《独创龙潭》和《哈罗德与茂德》 | 
| [23:10] | We’ll do “Harold and Maude.” It’s a good date movie, I think. | 我们看《哈罗德与茂德》 约会看这个不错 | 
| [23:15] | A date? | 约会 | 
| [23:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [23:18] | It’s, uh… | 那是… | 
| [23:20] | Never mind. | 别管了 | 
| [23:25] | Are you… | 你是不是… | 
| [23:28] | courting me? | 在追求我 | 
| [23:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [23:35] | You’re sweet. | 你人很好 | 
| [23:38] | But… | 但是… | 
| [23:38] | Oh, no. | 不要 | 
| [23:40] | I just don’t think I feel the same way about you as you do me. | 只是我对你 没有你对我的那种感觉 | 
| [23:45] | Your father told you what happened, didn’t he? | 你父亲告诉你发生了什么事 对吗 | 
| [23:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:48] | No. | 没有 | 
| [23:50] | I mean, yes, he did mention he met you, | 他的确提过曾见过你 | 
| [23:52] | but no, that’s not it. | 但没有 没说什么别的 | 
| [23:56] | He doesn’t think I’m a hero. | 他并不认为我是个英雄 | 
| [23:57] | Well, I am. | 但我是 | 
| [23:59] | Henry, please… | 亨利 请… | 
| [24:02] | Listen, I-I thought we were | 我以为我们只是 | 
| [24:04] | just spending time together as — as friends. | 在一起玩 就像朋友一样 | 
| [24:08] | And… I liked it better that way. | 而且 我更喜欢我们做朋友 | 
| [24:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [24:56] | There we go. | 找到了 | 
| [24:57] | That’ll do. | 这就行了 | 
| [25:01] | Mom, this is genius! | 妈妈 这太棒了 | 
| [25:03] | Yeah, when the first curse ended, | 是啊 当第一个诅咒结束时 | 
| [25:04] | this Peter guy opened this place. | 有个叫彼得的家伙开的 | 
| [25:06] | I wouldn’t have known about it, | 之前我也不知道 | 
| [25:06] | but it got so many noise complaints. | 但后来接到了很多噪音投诉 | 
| [25:08] | Guess “Peter Peter” likes his parties. | 我猜这个叫彼得的很喜欢开派对 | 
| [25:10] | Hadn’t thought of it till you mentioned the pumpkins, though. | 直到你提到南瓜 我才想到这里 | 
| [25:16] | Violet wasn’t kidding. | 维奥莱特没开玩笑 | 
| [25:17] | Look! | 看呐 | 
| [25:19] | Would you look at that. | 看看这是什么 | 
| [25:20] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [25:24] | Careful, Henry. I got this. | 小心 亨利 让我来 | 
| [25:31] | Mom, I guess you need to step back | 妈妈 你还是退后 | 
| [25:32] | and let me handle this. | 让我来应付吧 | 
| [25:34] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 | 
| [25:36] | You’re the Dark One. Now get back. | 你是黑暗者 快后退 | 
| [25:44] | Henry… | 亨利 | 
| [25:45] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没关系 我可以的 | 
| [25:51] | It’s okay, Nicodemus. | 没事的 尼哥底母 | 
| [25:52] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小伙子 | 
| [25:56] | It’s okay, Nicodemus. Come here, boy. | 没事的 尼哥底母 过来 小伙子 | 
| [25:58] | Come here. | 快过来 | 
| [25:59] | Yeah. Here you go. | 过来 没事的 | 
| [26:03] | See? | 你看 | 
| [26:04] | Told ya. | 说了我可以的 | 
| [26:06] | Now that you’ve got your girl’s horse, | 现在你弄到心仪女孩的马了 | 
| [26:07] | don’t you have a dance to get to? | 是不是该去参加舞会了 | 
| [26:17] | Now we know why she didn’t want you down here. | 现在我们知道她为什么不希望你进来了 | 
| [26:20] | Indeed. | 没错 | 
| [26:21] | I don’t think she wants anyone to see this, | 我认为她不希望任何人看到这个 | 
| [26:23] | and I think I know the reason why. | 而且我想我知道原因 | 
| [26:25] | Take a gander. | 你们看呐 | 
| [26:28] | Excalibur looks quite familiar. | 王者之剑看起来很眼熟 | 
| [26:31] | The dagger. | 那把匕首 | 
| [26:32] | It’s the — the same design, the same edges. | 图案是一样的 刀刃也一样 | 
| [26:37] | What the hell does she want with this? | 她想用这个干什么 | 
| [26:40] | And with Gold. What is she up to? | 跟戈登一起 还拉上了她 | 
| [26:42] | Well, given our missing memories, | 鉴于我们丢失了记忆 | 
| [26:44] | I’d wager whatever it is, it’s not good. | 我打赌肯定不是什么好事 | 
| [26:46] | Let’s take a better look at the damn thing and find out. | 再仔细看看能不能发现什么端倪 | 
| [26:48] | Stop! | 别动 | 
| [26:51] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 真不敢相信我会这样说 | 
| [26:52] | but it could be booby-trapped. | 但这很可能是个陷阱 | 
| [26:53] | You could get killed. | 你可能会死的 | 
| [26:54] | Oh. I didn’t know you cared. | 不知道原来你还在意我的死活 | 
| [26:57] | I don’t. | 我不在意 | 
| [26:58] | But right now, you’re useful… | 但现在 你还有点… | 
| [27:01] | ish. | 用处 | 
| [27:03] | He was here. | 他来过这里 | 
| [27:05] | Rumple was here. | 朗普来过这里 | 
| [27:06] | And now he’s gone. | 现在又不见了 | 
| [27:08] | Let’s try searching the rest of the house. | 我们搜查一下房子的其他地方吧 | 
| [27:12] | No time. It’s Henry. | 没时间了 是亨利发来的 | 
| [27:15] | She’s on her way back. | 她已经往回走了 | 
| [27:23] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [27:35] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [27:37] | It’s a dreamcatcher. | 是个捕梦网 | 
| [27:39] | Baelfire gave her one similar to this a long time ago. | 比尔菲很久前给过她一个类似的 | 
| [27:43] | But this, it’s different. | 但这个和那个不一样 | 
| [27:46] | Wait a minute. Why would she have it? | 等等 她要这个干什么用 | 
| [27:47] | Because they can be more than just objects of folklore. | 因为这东西可不仅是民俗用品那么简单 | 
| [27:52] | When imbued with magic, they can be quite powerful. | 但被施上魔法 它们也能大显神威 | 
| [27:56] | I think I know how Emma took our memories. | 我想我知道艾玛是怎么拿走我们记忆的了 | 
| [28:08] | Go on, Emma. Do it. | 来吧 艾玛 动手 | 
| [28:09] | Arthur could be here any second. | 亚瑟随时都会来 | 
| [28:20] | And now for the final ingredient — | 还有最后的成份 | 
| [28:22] | The tear. | 眼泪 | 
| [28:34] | It should’ve worked. | 本该有用的 | 
| [28:36] | It should have worked! | 应该有用的 | 
| [28:38] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 | 
| [28:39] | It’s simple. | 很简单 | 
| [28:41] | Your heartbreak wasn’t strong enough. | 你的心碎程度太轻 | 
| [28:43] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [28:44] | No, no, I know it was real. | 不不 我知道你的感受是真的 | 
| [28:48] | But there’s Robin now. | 但是你现在有了罗宾 | 
| [28:49] | You’ve moved on. You’ve healed. | 你已经向前走了 你的心伤愈合了 | 
| [28:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [28:56] | Henry, are you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 | 
| [28:57] | Yeah, I’m — I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [28:59] | No, you’re not. | 不对 明明有事 | 
| [29:01] | – What happened? – Henry? | -怎么回事 -亨利 | 
| [29:03] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 | 
| [29:06] | You can tell us anything. | 没什么你是不能跟我们说的 | 
| [29:09] | I tried doing what you said. | 我试了按照你们的方法去做 | 
| [29:12] | I tried acting like myself. | 我试了做真实的自己 | 
| [29:17] | But she didn’t want anything to do with me. | 但她不愿意理我了 | 
| [29:22] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [29:24] | Violet’s right. | 维奥莱特是对的 | 
| [29:27] | In this world, I’ll never be a hero. | 在这个世界里 我永远也无法成为英雄 | 
| [29:31] | You may not be a hero in her world… | 她的世界里也许你不是英雄 | 
| [29:34] | But you will be in ours. | 但在我们的世界里你是 | 
| [29:38] | This’ll work. | 这个能用 | 
| [29:40] | This tear. | 这滴眼泪 | 
| [29:43] | Your tear, Henry. | 你的眼泪 亨利 | 
| [29:45] | It can free Merlin? | 可以释放梅林 | 
| [29:47] | You can save me, kid. | 你能救我 孩子 | 
| [29:53] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [29:56] | Stay away from the tree. | 离那棵树远点 | 
| [30:00] | I won’t ask twice. | 我不会说第二遍 | 
| [30:02] | You and your people have done nothing but lie to me | 你和你们的人从来就只会骗我 | 
| [30:04] | Ever since you got here. | 从你们一开始来就是 | 
| [30:06] | You’re no savior. You’re a fraud. | 你不是救世主 你是个骗子 | 
| [30:08] | Go ahead. | 来 | 
| [30:09] | Call me a fraud again. I dare you. | 再叫我一次骗子试试看 | 
| [30:11] | We welcomed you — celebrated you. | 我们欢迎了你 庆祝你们的来临 | 
| [30:14] | And in return, | 但你们 | 
| [30:14] | you bring the Dark One into the heart of my kingdom, | 却把黑暗者带来了我王国的中心 | 
| [30:17] | endangering all who live here. | 让这里所有的人都陷入了危险 | 
| [30:19] | Give me the dagger! | 把匕首给我 | 
| [30:21] | You want it? | 你想要 | 
| [30:23] | Come and get it. | 那就来拿 | 
| [30:25] | Now, Emma. | 快 艾玛 | 
| [30:37] | It’s working! | 有用了 | 
| [30:38] | Charge! | 冲啊 | 
| [31:33] | I’ve been waiting for you… | 我一直在等你 | 
| [31:37] | …Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [31:47] | And you — | 而你 | 
| [31:49] | the boy who would be king. | 那个本该成王的孩子 | 
| [31:51] | My great hope. | 我最大的希望 | 
| [31:55] | How you’ve disappointed me. | 你真是让我失望 | 
| [31:58] | I disappointed you? | 我让你失望 | 
| [32:01] | You gave me false prophecies. | 是你给了我假的预言 | 
| [32:04] | Sent me on an impossible quest! | 让我踏上不可能的追索 | 
| [32:06] | You ruined my life! | 是你毁了我的一生 | 
| [32:07] | Put it away, Arthur. | 收起来 亚瑟 | 
| [32:09] | We both know that broken sword can’t hurt me. | 你我都清楚那把断剑伤不了我 | 
| [32:19] | This is not finished. | 这事没完 | 
| [32:29] | She had excalibur? | 她有了王者之剑 | 
| [32:32] | Trapped in a stone in her basement. | 嵌在她地下室的石头里 | 
| [32:34] | Well, then we need to get it back at once. | 我们得马上找回来 | 
| [32:35] | It would be disastrous if the Dark One took possession of it. | 如果让黑暗者拿到它 将会是一场灾难 | 
| [32:38] | That have anything to do | 这把剑和黑暗者匕首很像 | 
| [32:39] | with its striking resemblance to the Dark One dagger? | 这两者之间有什么关系吗 | 
| [32:43] | How do you know about the dagger? | 你怎么知道匕首的事的 | 
| [32:44] | I’ve spent a lifetime trying to end the Dark One’s existence. | 我一生都在努力消灭黑暗者 | 
| [32:48] | I know much about the dagger. | 我对匕首很了解 | 
| [32:50] | What I don’t know about is your blade. | 我不了解的 是你的宝剑 | 
| [32:55] | Care to enlighten us? | 解释一下如何 | 
| [32:57] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [33:00] | There’s a reason they resemble each other. | 他们很像是有原因的 | 
| [33:01] | They were forged as one weapon and then broken in two. | 他们本是一体 后来断成了两截 | 
| [33:04] | I’ve spent years trying to reunite them. | 这些年来我一直在试图重组它们 | 
| [33:06] | That’s why you were so interested in the dagger | 所以你刚来时才对匕首 | 
| [33:08] | when you arrived. | 那么感兴趣 | 
| [33:09] | I apologize for not telling you sooner, | 很抱歉没有早点告诉你们 | 
| [33:11] | but I had to make sure I could trust you. | 但我得先确保我能信任你们 | 
| [33:13] | The restored weapon has great power. | 重组的武器力量很强大 | 
| [33:14] | It can eradicate all dark magic forever. | 它能根除所有的黑魔法 | 
| [33:16] | – That’s a good thing. – Of course. | -那是好事啊 -当然 | 
| [33:18] | But in the wrong hands, it can also destroy all light magic. | 但被坏人拿到 也能毁掉所有光明魔法 | 
| [33:21] | That’s their plan. | 这就是他们的计划 | 
| [33:25] | To snuff out the light forever. | 根除光明 | 
| [33:27] | What happened in Camelot? | 在卡米洛特到底发生了什么 | 
| [33:29] | How did Emma fall so far? | 艾玛怎么会堕落成这样 | 
| [33:40] | Just try to have some fun tonight, okay? | 今晚就好好玩 好吗 | 
| [33:59] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [34:01] | Henry, you did it. | 亨利 你做到了 | 
| [34:03] | Well done, lad. | 干的好 小子 | 
| [34:04] | Well done. | 干的好 | 
| [34:06] | Henry, this is my father, Sir Morgan. | 亨利 这是我父亲 摩根爵士 | 
| [34:09] | Father, this is Henry. | 父亲 这是亨利 | 
| [34:10] | You’ve made my daughter very happy. | 你可是把我女儿哄的很开心啊 | 
| [34:12] | We owe you a great deal of thanks. | 我们很感激 | 
| [34:15] | It was nothing, sir. | 没什么的 先生 | 
| [34:17] | Heroic and humble. | 不但是个英雄 还很谦逊 | 
| [34:19] | You’re a good man, Henry. | 你是个好人 亨利 | 
| [34:21] | You’ll make a fine knight someday. | 有天你会成为伟大的骑士 | 
| [34:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 | 
| [34:24] | Now, you two — | 你们俩 | 
| [34:27] | enjoy the festivities. | 好好玩 | 
| [34:34] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 | 
| [34:52] | Glad to see the bears didn’t get ya. | 很高兴你没被熊吃掉 | 
| [34:59] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [35:00] | Please. I-I — I can’t fight. | 求你 我不会战斗 | 
| [35:03] | No. You won’t fight. Big difference. | 不 你是不愿战斗 这是有区别的 | 
| [35:06] | You know, my father used to say, “If you want a lad to fight, | 我父亲总说 如果你想要一个人战斗 | 
| [35:10] | give him something to fight for.” | 就得给他一个为之而战的理由 | 
| [35:15] | W-what are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [35:17] | Reminding you what you have to fight for. | 提醒你该为什么而战 | 
| [35:23] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 | 
| [35:25] | Oh, means something to you, doesn’t it? | 对你来说有意义了是吗 | 
| [35:30] | If you want it, you’re gonna have to fight me for it. | 你要是想要 就得从我这儿抢 | 
| [35:38] | Oh! I see it’s chipped, eh? | 上面好像有个缺口嘛 | 
| [35:41] | Must be fragile. | 肯定不结实吧 | 
| [35:43] | We wouldn’t want to drop it, now, would we? | 可千万别掉地上了 对吧 | 
| [35:45] | No, please. Please don’t. Don’t. | 不 求你 求你不要 | 
| [35:48] | So, what happened? | 所以 到底发生过什么 | 
| [35:50] | Did your Belle see the yellow-bellied man you really are? | 你的贝儿知道你是个胆小鬼吗 | 
| [35:53] | I bet you she did, didn’t she? | 我跟你打赌她知道了 不是吗 | 
| [35:54] | Ooh! That had to sting! | 肯定难过死了 | 
| [35:57] | Oh! Did you feel that? | 你感受到了吗 | 
| [36:02] | Feel what? | 感受到什么 | 
| [36:03] | That swing right there! | 那一下挥剑 | 
| [36:05] | You weren’t thinking of yourself or the limp. | 你不再想着自己是个瘸子 | 
| [36:07] | You were thinking of her. | 而在想着她 | 
| [36:08] | That was an act of true bravery. | 这才是真正勇敢的做法 | 
| [36:10] | Ready to try again? | 准备好再来一次了吗 | 
| [36:15] | Good! | 很好 | 
| [36:18] | Because we’ve got a long way to go | 我们得加紧练习 | 
| [36:19] | before you’re ready to take on Emma. | 才能在对付艾玛之前做好准备 | 
| [36:26] | If Emma used this to rip our memories, | 如果艾玛是用这个来夺取我们的记忆 | 
| [36:29] | maybe it can tell us what happened in Camelot. | 那么它应该可以告诉我们卡米洛特发生的事 | 
| [36:33] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 | 
| [36:37] | You’re afraid of what you might see, aren’t you? | 你害怕看到不好的东西 对吗 | 
| [36:41] | Emma clearly thought she had good reason for what she did. | 显然 艾玛认为自己做的事都是有理由的 | 
| [36:45] | Who knows what happened to us there? | 但谁知道我们在那边到底发生了什么 | 
| [36:50] | There’s only one way to find out. | 那这就是我们寻找真相的唯一方法 | 
| [37:00] | I’m Violet. | 我叫维奥莱特 | 
| [37:02] | Henry. | 我是亨利 | 
| [37:03] | Are these Henry’s memories? | 这些都是亨利的记忆吗 | 
| [37:05] | No. | 不是 | 
| [37:09] | No, I think it’s that girl he has a crush on. | 不 我觉得是他迷恋的那个女孩的记忆 | 
| [37:20] | 亲爱的维奥莱特 今天晚上到外婆家的餐馆来见我 我会给你一个惊喜 亨利 | |
| [37:24] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 | 
| [37:26] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 | 
| [37:28] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [37:30] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [37:32] | Because Henry can never know about this. | 永远都不能让亨利知道这件事 | 
| [37:41] | Violet, listen. | 维奥莱特 听着 | 
| [37:42] | You will get this back. I just need your help first. | 我会把这个还给你 但现在我需要你的帮助 | 
| [37:45] | W-w-what do you need? | 你需要什么 | 
| [37:48] | I need the tear of a lost first love — a fresh tear. | 我需要失去初恋时的眼泪 一滴新鲜的眼泪 | 
| [37:56] | I need you to break Henry’s heart. | 我需要你让亨利心碎 | 
| [38:06] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [38:27] | There. | 好了 | 
| [38:28] | That should do it. | 成功了 | 
| [38:33] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [38:34] | We’re so sorry. | 我们实在对不起你 | 
| [38:35] | If we would’ve known how bad it was, | 如果我们事先知道情况有多糟糕 | 
| [38:37] | we would never confronted him on our own. | 我们不会单枪匹马和他对质 | 
| [38:39] | It’s okay. I’m just glad Merlin could help. | 没关系 很高兴梅林能帮我们的忙 | 
| [38:42] | Merlin? | 梅林 | 
| [38:44] | Y-you’re…Merlin? | 你就是梅林 | 
| [38:48] | Expecting someone… | 你以为会是一个 | 
| [38:50] | older. | 老一点儿的 | 
| [38:52] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [38:53] | Well, let’s just say that being a tree — | 可能变成一棵树 | 
| [38:55] | good for your skin. | 对皮肤有好处 | 
| [38:57] | Well, now that the great sorcerer is among us, | 既然最伟大的男巫在我们这 | 
| [39:00] | maybe he’ll tell us. | 也许他能告诉我们 | 
| [39:01] | Can you do what your apprentice said? | 你能像你学徒所说的那样 | 
| [39:03] | Can you free Emma from the darkness? | 把艾玛从黑暗中解救出来吗 | 
| [39:08] | Sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [39:11] | But with a caveat. | 但我必须警告你 | 
| [39:20] | Darkness like this takes a hold of a person, | 这样的黑暗控制一个人的时候 | 
| [39:23] | find its way deep inside, where nobody else can see. | 会找到那个人内心深处无人知晓的黑暗 | 
| [39:27] | So if I am to free you from its grasp, | 所以如果我要把你从黑暗中解救出来 | 
| [39:29] | I must know one thing. | 我必须知道一件事 | 
| [39:31] | Emma, is your heart truly ready to be free? | 艾玛 你的心真的做好被解救的准备了吗 | 
| [39:36] | Because it is as much up to you as me. | 这同样要由你自己来决定 | 
| [39:44] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [39:45] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [39:46] | What the hell is going on? What are you doing? | 到底发生了什么 你到底在干什么 | 
| [39:48] | I’m here to see Henry. | 我是来找亨利的 | 
| [39:49] | You know that’s not what I mean. | 你知道我不是问你这个 | 
| [39:51] | You took our memories, and now Gold. | 你拿走了我们的记忆 现在又轮到戈登 | 
| [39:53] | What are you trying to do? | 你打算干什么 | 
| [39:56] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [39:58] | There is nothing you can’t come back from | 你任何时候都可以回头 | 
| [39:59] | if you just tell us. | 只要你告诉我们 | 
| [40:02] | What I’m doing is my business, but it’s for the best. | 我做了什么不关你的事 但我是为了大家好 | 
| [40:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [40:06] | I was starting to. | 我本来已经开始相信你 | 
| [40:08] | And, like Henry, I was seeing the good in you. | 跟亨利一样 我在试着发现你善良的地方 | 
| [40:10] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 | 
| [40:12] | I thought you could be different. | 我以为你会是不一样的 | 
| [40:15] | I thought you could escape the darkness. | 我以为你能逃离黑暗 | 
| [40:17] | But then you had to go and rip a 13-year-old girl’s heart out. | 但你却夺走了一个13岁女孩的心脏 | 
| [40:20] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [40:24] | Now you’re breaking and entering? | 你还擅闯了我的结界吗 | 
| [40:25] | Oh, no. You don’t get to be self-righteous with me. | 不 你别再自以为是地指责我 | 
| [40:28] | Not after what you’ve done. | 特别是在你做出了这种事情之后 | 
| [40:31] | Henry saw what you did. | 你做的事亨利都看到了 | 
| [40:33] | He’s devastated. | 他已经崩溃了 | 
| [40:35] | I was trying to make it up to him. | 我在尝试补偿他 | 
| [40:36] | Make it up to him? | 补偿他 | 
| [40:37] | By reuniting a girl and her horse? | 通过帮那个女孩找到她的马吗 | 
| [40:39] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 | 
| [40:41] | You let the damn thing out in the first place. | 那匹马就是你放出去的吧 | 
| [40:44] | You forget — I have some experience with Dark Ones. | 你忘了 我也对付过黑暗者 | 
| [40:47] | Everything’s a manipulation. | 所以事情都是你们操控的 | 
| [40:49] | It all would’ve been fine | 事情都会变好的 | 
| [40:50] | If you could’ve just helped yourself and stayed out of it. | 只要你能够管好自己 别插手我的事 | 
| [40:53] | Maybe you’re the one causing pain. | 可能你就是引发这么多痛苦的人 | 
| [40:57] | Listen to you trying to justify everything. | 听听你的狡辩 | 
| [41:00] | If I’m the one on the moral high ground, | 如果我是那个站在道德至高点的人 | 
| [41:03] | you’ve fallen quite a ways, Ms. Swan. | 你已经堕落了 斯旺女士 | 
| [41:04] | Don’t “Ms. Swan” me. We’ve been through too much. | 别叫我斯旺女士 我们一起经历了那么多事 | 
| [41:08] | You know I never would have done that to Henry | 你知道如果不是有特殊的原因 | 
| [41:10] | if I didn’t have good reason. | 我是不会那样对亨利的 | 
| [41:12] | “Good reason.” | 特殊的原因 | 
| [41:16] | You know, that’s exactly what my mother said | 跟我妈妈当时说的一样 | 
| [41:18] | to justify what she did to Daniel. | 来狡辩她对丹尼尔做的事 | 
| [41:21] | What I did in Camelot, I did to protect Henry. | 我在卡米洛特做的这些事都是为了保护亨利 | 
| [41:23] | She thought she was protecting me, too. | 我母亲也觉得她是在保护我 | 
| [41:25] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有别的选择 | 
| [41:27] | There’s always a choice, Emma. | 任何事都是有选择的 艾玛 | 
| [41:30] | You’ve said that to me a thousand times. | 这句话你跟我说过无数遍 | 
| [41:33] | We were running out of time. | 我们没有多少时间了 | 
| [41:34] | It was the only way to free Merlin. | 这是解救梅林的唯一办法 | 
| [41:36] | Merlin? | 梅林 | 
| [41:39] | Wait — we freed Merlin in Camelot? | 等等 我们在卡米洛特解救了梅林 | 
| [41:45] | But if that’s true, why are you still the Dark One? | 如果这是真的 为什么你还是黑暗者 | 
| [41:47] | This is a waste of time. I want to see my son. | 现在是在浪费时间 我要见我儿子 | 
| [41:49] | Well, I don’t think he wants to see you. | 我觉得他大概不想见你 | 
| [41:54] | Goodbye, Ms. Swan. | 再见 斯旺女士 |