时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Arthur knows we freed Merlin and he’s really not happy about it. | 亚瑟知道我们放了梅林 而且对此很不高兴 |
[00:05] | I’ve been waiting for you, Emma. | 我一直在等你 艾玛 |
[00:06] | Take this traitor to the dungeon where he belongs. | 带走这叛徒 他就该待在地牢里 |
[00:09] | The crimson crown. | 猩红顶 |
[00:10] | It’s used to communicate through magical barriers. | 这是用来跟魔法屏障沟通的 |
[00:12] | We must’ve been trying to communicate with Merlin. | 我们肯定是一直在试图跟梅林联系 |
[00:14] | Can you free Emma from the darkness? | 你能把艾玛从黑暗中解救出来吗 |
[00:16] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[00:17] | How long do you think you can hold my heart and threaten me? | 你觉得你能拿着我的心威胁我多久 |
[00:19] | As long as it takes for me to get what I want. | 直到我得到了我想要的 |
[00:22] | The only one who can get me that sword is you. | 能帮我拔剑的人只有你 |
[00:24] | I can’t be the hero you want. | 我当不了你要的英雄 |
[00:26] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[00:27] | Reminding you what you have to fight for. | 提醒你该为什么而战 |
[00:54] | Not bad for a bloke who spent the last thousand years in a tree. | 在树里待了一千年 还是宝刀未老嘛 |
[00:57] | Just like riding a bike. | 就像骑自行车一样 |
[01:00] | Well, it won’t be long before Arthur knows we’re here. | 亚瑟很快就会知道我们来了 |
[01:03] | How do you know what a bike is? | 你怎么会知道自行车是什么 |
[01:05] | Do you really think all my prophecies | 你真以为我的预言都是 |
[01:06] | came true because of luck? | 碰巧成真的吗 |
[01:08] | This way. | 这边走 |
[01:20] | Bloody hell. | 老天 |
[01:22] | You really can see the future. | 你是真能看到未来 |
[01:24] | Bits and pieces, yeah. | 能看到一些吧 |
[01:40] | – Charming? – It’s okay. | -王子 -没事 |
[01:42] | Mary Margaret and I are no longer under Arthur’s control. | 我和玛丽·玛格丽特已经不受亚瑟控制了 |
[01:44] | How did you break his thrall over you? | 你们怎么摆脱他的束缚的 |
[01:46] | They didn’t, mate. | 不是他们做到的 |
[01:48] | I did. | 是我 |
[01:50] | Merlin. | 梅林 |
[01:51] | What about me, now? You here to free me, too? | 那我呢 你也要放了我吗 |
[01:55] | – Merida? – How did you end up in there? | -梅莉达 -你怎么被关进去的 |
[01:57] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[01:58] | But after what your daughter did to me, | 但鉴于你女儿对我做的事 |
[01:59] | letting me out is the least you can do. | 至少该把我放出去 |
[02:01] | Aye. She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[02:03] | Em would want us to free her. | 小艾会希望我们放了她的 |
[02:04] | Indeed, but much has changed in the past millennia. | 是啊 但这一千年来发生了很多改变 |
[02:07] | These bars are enchanted with magic | 这牢房的铁栏被施了魔法 |
[02:08] | that I’ve never encountered before. | 而我从未见过这样的魔法 |
[02:12] | Here. | 看 |
[02:13] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[02:15] | Well, aren’t you the clever one? | 你可真聪明 |
[02:18] | Glad someone noticed. | 总算有人发现了 |
[02:33] | We best get going. | 我们快走吧 |
[02:34] | No, wait! Wait, I can’t leave! | 不行 等等 我不能走 |
[02:36] | Arthur took my wisps! | 亚瑟拿走了我的许愿精灵 |
[02:38] | They’re the only way I can find my brothers. | 只有靠那个我才能找到弟弟们 |
[02:40] | Right now those wisps will only lead you to one thing… | 现在 那些精灵只会把你引上一条路 |
[02:42] | Your death. | 黄泉路 |
[02:44] | I assure you, we will find another way | 我保证 我们会另寻办法 |
[02:45] | to rescue your brothers. | 救下你的弟弟们 |
[02:59] | We found Merlin back in Camelot? | 我们在卡米洛特时找到了梅林吗 |
[03:01] | Emma let it slip last night when she tried to visit Henry. | 艾玛昨晚要见亨利时说漏了嘴 |
[03:04] | If we found that sorcerer, | 如果我们找到了那巫师 |
[03:05] | why the bloody hell didn’t he destroy the darkness in Emma? | 那他怎么没有摧毁艾玛体内的黑暗 |
[03:08] | You’re asking the wrong person. | 你问错人了 |
[03:10] | Well, we can’t very well ask him. | 我们又不能问他本人 |
[03:11] | That’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们就要问他 |
[03:13] | A crimson crown. | 猩红顶 |
[03:15] | You figured out how to make the communication spell work. | 你研究明白怎么施通灵咒了 |
[03:17] | Let’s just say seeing Emma rip Violet’s heart | 这么说吧 看到艾玛把维奥莱特的心 |
[03:20] | from her chest | 掏出来那一幕 |
[03:21] | gave me all the motivation I need. | 给了我十足的动力 |
[03:23] | How does this thing work? Do we simply speak to it? | 这东西怎么用 就对着它说话吗 |
[03:26] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[03:27] | Not just anyone can summon Merlin. | 不是随便谁都能召唤来梅林的 |
[03:30] | He’ll only appear to someone who’s been chosen by him. | 他只会对他已经选定的人显形 |
[03:33] | Arthur. Merlin delivered all the prophecies to him. | 亚瑟 梅林的预言都告诉了他 |
[03:37] | So what do you say, sheriff? | 怎么样 警长 |
[03:38] | Already on my way. | 这就去 |
[03:40] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[03:41] | Why are we wasting our time with Merlin | 我们何必浪费时间找梅林 |
[03:43] | when there’s someone here who can help us? | 这里就有人能帮助我们 |
[03:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:46] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[03:47] | If he hadn’t brought the darkness back to Storybrooke, | 如果不是他把黑暗带回了童话镇 |
[03:49] | we wouldn’t even be standing here right now. | 我们也不会走到这个地步 |
[03:51] | Rumple may be to blame for the situation we’re in, | 我们现在的情况或许是怪朗普 |
[03:54] | but so is Emma. | 但艾玛也有份 |
[03:56] | She was seduced by the darkness just like he was, | 她跟他一样 都被黑暗诱惑了 |
[03:59] | so how does that make Rumple any different? | 那么朗普怎么就不同了 |
[04:01] | Sorry, love. Crocodile had more chances than anyone. | 抱歉 亲爱的 老鳄鱼得到过的机会够多了 |
[04:04] | And right now we need to give Emma her best chance, | 现在该给艾玛最好的机会了 |
[04:06] | which means contacting Merlin. | 所以我们得联络梅林 |
[04:08] | And something bad happens to Rumple… | 如果朗普出事了呢 |
[04:09] | It’s a risk we’ll have to take. | 我们也只能冒这个险 |
[04:12] | Well, maybe you’re willing to. | 或许你们愿意冒险 |
[04:14] | I’m not. | 但我不愿 |
[04:42] | Forgive me, Belle. | 原谅我 贝儿 |
[05:12] | Saw you back there. You’re not half bad with magic. | 我刚刚看到你了 你对魔法也挺精通的嘛 |
[05:15] | If I was half as good as you, | 我要是有你一半厉害 |
[05:16] | I would never have ended up in that dungeon in the first place. | 也不会被人抓进那个地牢了 |
[05:19] | Why were you down there? | 你为什么会被抓进去 |
[05:21] | After I parted ways with the lot of you, | 跟你们分别之后 |
[05:24] | I followed the will o’ the wisps | 我跟着许愿精灵 |
[05:25] | to find where the clans are keeping my brothers. | 去寻找宗族扣押我弟弟的地方 |
[05:28] | The wisps led me to the ivory sea, | 精灵引领我到了象牙海 |
[05:30] | so I stole a boat to make the crossing, | 为了渡海我偷了一艘船 |
[05:33] | but, unfortunately, the boat belonged to the wrong fella. | 但很不幸 我偷了不该偷的人 |
[05:36] | What, Arthur? | 亚瑟吗 |
[05:37] | His men captured me and threw me in that dank prison. | 他的手下抓住了我 把我丢进了地牢 |
[05:46] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:51] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[05:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:55] | I just…Needed your friends to get out of sight. | 我只是需要你的朋友走远点 |
[05:59] | What? W-why? | 什么 为什么 |
[06:02] | So they don’t see this. | 这样他们就不会看到这一幕了 |
[06:11] | I’ve pushed him as hard as I can. | 我已经尽量逼他了 |
[06:13] | He’s at the end of his tether. | 他已经快撑不住了 |
[06:26] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[06:29] | Oh, go ahead. Crush it. | 来吧 挤碎吧 |
[06:31] | Better that than helping you with your dirty work. | 总比帮你干坏事强 |
[06:33] | Why would I do that when your job isn’t finished yet? | 我为什么要那么做 你的活还没干完呢 |
[06:36] | What are you on about? | 你说什么啊 |
[06:36] | How am I supposed to train him when he’s not even here? | 他都跑了 我还怎么训练他 |
[06:38] | You confirmed the one thing I needed to know… | 你让我明确了一件有用的事 |
[06:40] | Belle’s still someone he’s willing to fight for. | 他依然愿为贝儿而拼命 |
[06:42] | Well, it didn’t exactly make him a hero, now, did it? | 那也不能说他是个英雄吧 |
[06:44] | It will… | 会的 |
[06:46] | …if he wants to stop you. | 如果他想阻止你的话 |
[06:48] | Stop me? From what? | 阻止我 做什么 |
[06:50] | Killing Belle. | 杀了贝儿 |
[06:53] | Now go find her and put an arrow through her heart. | 去找她 一箭射死她 |
[07:19] | I was beginning to worry you might not wake up. | 我还担心你醒不过来呢 |
[07:25] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[07:26] | You got fire. I like that. | 暴脾气 我喜欢 |
[07:27] | But I don’t mean to hurt you. | 但我无意伤害你 |
[07:28] | Tell that to the bump on my head. | 跟我头上的包说去 |
[07:29] | Without the wisps, | 没有了精灵 |
[07:30] | I need another way to find my brothers, | 我得用其他办法找我弟弟 |
[07:32] | and that other way… | 而这个办法 |
[07:34] | is you. | 就是你 |
[07:35] | Yeah, you needed magic, you could have just asked. | 需要魔法你可以直说 |
[07:38] | What, and risked getting a no? | 一旦被拒绝呢 |
[07:41] | Sorry, but I’m more of a “Hit first, ask questions later” kind of lass. | 抱歉 我就是这种先斩后奏的人 |
[07:45] | Ah, is that why the clans kidnapped your brothers? | 这就是宗族绑架你弟弟的原因吗 |
[07:47] | Hardly. | 才不是 |
[07:48] | Those kilted oafs don’t think I can rule the highlands | 那些穿裙子的笨蛋觉得我要想统治高地 |
[07:51] | without marrying one of them. | 就必须嫁给他们其中一个 |
[07:52] | I’m not gonna marry someone I don’t fancy | 我才不要为了保住本就属于我的王冠 |
[07:54] | just to hold on to me own crown. | 而去嫁给我不喜欢的人 |
[07:57] | After my father’s death, they exiled my mother, | 我父亲死后 他们流放了我母亲 |
[07:59] | then kidnapped my brothers as ransom. | 然后绑架了我弟弟来威胁我 |
[08:02] | They’ll only free them if I relinquish the throne. | 我放弃王位 他们才会放人 |
[08:06] | And you don’t plan on doing that. | 而你不打算放弃王位 |
[08:07] | Would you give up everything you have ever dreamed of | 你会因为别人说你不配 |
[08:09] | just because a man said you didn’t deserve it? | 就放弃自己的梦想吗 |
[08:13] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[08:15] | Will you help me show the clans | 愿不愿意帮我 |
[08:17] | they messed with the wrong queen? | 让那些宗族尝尝本女王的厉害 |
[08:23] | Now, where is she keeping you? | 她把你藏在哪了 |
[08:54] | Don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me! Please! | 别伤害我 求你 |
[08:56] | Please. | 求你 |
[08:59] | It’s okay. Dear, it’s just me. | 没事亲爱的 是我 |
[09:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:04] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[09:05] | It’s just… it’s just me. | 是的 是我 |
[09:10] | It really you? | 真是你吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:14] | – She’s after me. – Wait, wait. | -她在追我 -等等 |
[09:18] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:19] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[09:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[09:27] | God, Belle. | 天呐 贝儿 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么 |
[09:33] | I meant… | 我是说 |
[09:36] | I meant when — when I — when I was in the coma… | 我是说 我昏迷时 |
[09:40] | all I wanted to do was let go. | 我只想一了百了 |
[09:44] | After all I’d done, why did I deserve to live? | 我做了那么多坏事 凭什么苟活 |
[09:48] | And then I heard something… | 但之后我听到了一个声音 |
[09:52] | …your voice. | 是你的声音 |
[09:55] | After all the things I’ve done to you… | 我一再地让你失望 |
[09:58] | you still stood by me. | 你却依然支持我 |
[10:03] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[10:06] | If it wasn’t for you, | 要不是因为你 |
[10:09] | I wouldn’t even be alive. | 我都不会活到现在 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:20] | You know, it won’t take Emma long | 用不了多久 |
[10:22] | to figure out where you’ve gone. | 艾玛就会知道你的行踪 |
[10:25] | If she wanted to find me, she would have already. | 如果她想找我 她早就找到了 |
[10:28] | She wanted me to escape. | 她想让我逃 |
[10:30] | But th-that doesn’t make sense. | 但这说不通 |
[10:31] | She kidnapped you. | 她绑架了你 |
[10:33] | To turn me into a hero. | 要把我变成英雄 |
[10:35] | So I can pull Excalibur from the stone. | 好让我拔出王者之剑 |
[10:39] | Well, so how does letting you escape do that? | 让你逃跑跟拔剑有什么关系 |
[10:43] | She’s coming after you. | 她要来抓你 |
[10:45] | Me? W-why? | 我 为什么 |
[10:47] | To force me to protect you. | 逼我保护你 |
[10:49] | She thinks that’ll make me the hero she needs. | 她觉得那样能让我变成她需要的英雄 |
[10:54] | Belle, you’re in danger. | 贝儿 你有危险 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | So…so what do we do? | 那…那我们怎么办 |
[11:02] | The shop. | 古董店 |
[11:04] | There’s magic there that can help us. | 那里有能帮我们的魔法 |
[11:14] | There’s magic in there that can help us. | 那里有能帮我们的魔法 |
[11:15] | We can use it to find my brothers. | 我们可以用它找到我弟弟 |
[11:18] | – You sure that the witch isn’t home? – No. | -你确定女巫不在家 -不确定 |
[11:20] | And what does it matter? | 不过这重要吗 |
[11:21] | We’re only gonna nip inside long enough to use her cauldron. | 我们只要溜进去用她的大坩埚就好 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:44] | Do you know where that is? | 你知道那是什么地方吗 |
[11:45] | I do. The southern moor. | 知道 南方沼泽 |
[11:51] | Macintosh, Macguffin, and Dingwall. | 麦肯托什 麦格芬和丁沃尔 |
[11:54] | The ones who wanted to marry you? | 想娶你的那些人吗 |
[11:56] | Now you understand why I want to rule on my own. | 现在你知道我为什么想自己统治了吧 |
[12:10] | I’m guessing they’re your brothers. | 我猜他们是你弟弟 |
[12:12] | Aye. What do they mean to do to them? | 是的 他们要对他们做什么 |
[12:15] | We’ve waited long enough. | 我们等得够久了 |
[12:17] | Because Merida has failed | 由于梅莉达不愿意 |
[12:19] | to relinquish her crown of her own accord, | 主动放弃她的王冠 |
[12:22] | we have no choice but to take it from her. | 我们别无选择 只能夺过来 |
[12:25] | And to punish her for her treachery. | 并惩罚她的背叛行为 |
[12:28] | At day’s end, her dear brothers… | 午夜之前 她亲爱的弟弟们 |
[12:33] | will be executed. | 将被处刑 |
[12:36] | So they’re gonna die because of me. | 他们要因我而死 |
[12:37] | That’s not true. We can still rescue them. | 不会的 我们还可以救他们 |
[12:40] | No, we don’t have time to plan a proper escape! | 不 我们没时间计划如何逃跑了 |
[12:42] | I promise we’ll find a way to save them from this fate. | 我保证我们会想出办法让他们逃过此劫 |
[12:46] | Fate. | 劫数 |
[12:51] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[13:01] | There’s only one way to save my brothers now. | 现在只有一个办法救我弟弟们了 |
[13:04] | I need to change their fate, and I need you to do it for me. | 我得改变他们的劫数 我需要你帮我 |
[13:19] | Was that a kick, my little munchkin? | 你踢我了吗 我的小宝贝 |
[13:25] | Oh, thank god. I’m absolutely famished. | 谢天谢地 我要饿死了 |
[13:28] | The only thing this little one seems to want at the moment | 小家伙现在只想吃 |
[13:30] | is a plate of onion rings. | 一整盘洋葱圈 |
[13:33] | I’m under strict orders from the mayor | 镇长下了严令 |
[13:35] | to only feed you local, organically grown produce. | 只能给你吃本地的有机食品 |
[13:37] | Well, isn’t my sister sweet? | 我妹妹还真是贴心啊 |
[13:39] | Go! | 出去 |
[13:47] | Trust me, if anyone knows what it’s like | 相信我 要问有谁知道 |
[13:48] | to be pregnant behind bars, it’s me. | 在监狱里挺着大肚子什么感觉 那就是我 |
[13:50] | The dark Swan. | 黑天鹅[黑暗者斯旺] |
[13:52] | To what do I owe this honor? | 我何德何能有这样的荣幸呢 |
[13:54] | Just wanted to have a little chat. | 我只是想聊聊天 |
[13:56] | Afraid I’m not in the mood. | 恐怕我没心情 |
[14:11] | I suppose I could be willing to listen. | 我想我可以听听 |
[14:15] | So, tell me… | 说说吧 |
[14:17] | what kind of trouble do you want to get into? | 你想招惹什么麻烦 |
[14:25] | Eat up. | 都吃了吧 |
[14:27] | Dark Ones don’t judge. | 黑暗者从不评头论足 |
[14:31] | Despite these greasy treats, | 虽然有油炸食品吃 |
[14:33] | I know this isn’t a social call. | 但我知道这不是普通的串门 |
[14:36] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[14:37] | Direct– I like that. Take a look at this. | 够直接 我喜欢 看看这个 |
[14:42] | The apprentice’s wand. | 学徒魔杖 |
[14:44] | You’re the only one around | 你是这里唯一 |
[14:44] | who has wielded Merlin’s magic and lived to tell about it. | 使用过梅林的魔法 还能活着教我的人 |
[14:49] | It’s nice to be appreciated. | 能被欣赏真开心 |
[14:52] | If all goes according to plan, I’ll need your help. | 如果事情按计划进行 我就需要你的帮助 |
[14:55] | How exciting. | 真是激动人心 |
[14:56] | I can’t wait to hear what you’re offering in return. | 等不及听听你要拿什么来交换 |
[14:59] | Your freedom… | 你的自由 |
[15:01] | and my protection against Regina | 还有我会确保你的安全 |
[15:02] | and anyone else who wants to hurt you. | 防止瑞金娜以及任何人来伤害你 |
[15:03] | So the Dark One’s here to make a deal? | 原来黑暗者是来做交易的 |
[15:06] | How dreadfully unoriginal. | 真是毫无新意 |
[15:08] | You see, believe it or not, | 不管你相不相信 |
[15:10] | that patient with a mop loves to talk, | 那个拖地的病人是个大嘴巴 |
[15:12] | and I hear that you’ve been very naughty, | 我听说你最近一直都很不乖 |
[15:15] | tearing out that little girl’s heart to break your son’s. | 挖出那个小女孩的心 伤害了你的儿子 |
[15:19] | Kudos. | 太赞了 |
[15:20] | That is next-level darkness. Well done. | 简直是黑暗新高度 干得漂亮 |
[15:23] | You think you’re allowed to judge | 你以为在你干了这么多坏事后 |
[15:24] | after everything you’ve done? | 还有资格批评别人吗 |
[15:26] | No. | 不 |
[15:27] | But as someone that’s been on the receiving end | 但是作为一个一直 |
[15:29] | of a mother’s betrayal, | 被母亲背叛的人 |
[15:30] | I know that those feelings of hurt don’t go away. | 我知道那种伤痛是不会消失的 |
[15:32] | They fester. | 只会不断恶化 |
[15:34] | So have fun with a lifetime of resentment. | 你就准备一辈子享受被他怨恨吧 |
[15:36] | He’ll forgive me. He just needs time. | 他会原谅我的 他只是需要时间 |
[15:38] | Even with all the time in the world, | 就算时间耗尽 |
[15:39] | some things can’t be forgiven. | 有些事也是永远无法原谅的 |
[15:42] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[15:45] | I killed Neal. | 我杀了尼尔 |
[15:47] | Ready to kiss and make up? | 打算和我言归于好吗 |
[15:49] | Do we have a deal or not? | 你跟不跟我交易 |
[15:51] | I’ve got my own family problems. | 我已经有自己的家庭问题 |
[15:52] | I don’t need yours. | 不需要加上你的了 |
[15:54] | I’m trying to turn over a new leaf. | 我想洗心革面 |
[15:56] | And with a little one on the way, | 而且有了肚子里这个小家伙 |
[15:58] | I wouldn’t want to involve myself | 我可不想让自己 |
[15:59] | with someone that might be a bad influence. | 和一个可能带来不良影响的人有瓜葛 |
[16:01] | But thanks for the nosh. | 不过谢谢你的点心 |
[16:03] | If that’s all, I’d like to go back to my cell. | 如果没别的事 我想回牢房了 |
[16:05] | You will need an ally in this town — | 在这小镇上 你会需要一个伙伴的 |
[16:08] | Maybe not now, but soon. | 也许现在不需要 但是快了 |
[16:10] | You’ll be back to take my deal. | 你会回来和我做交易的 |
[16:13] | I don’t think so, Emma. | 我想不会 艾玛 |
[16:15] | You see, the difference between you and me is… | 你和我之间的区别在于 |
[16:19] | I don’t mind being alone. | 我不在乎孤独 |
[16:31] | All right. Coast is clear. | 好吧 警报解除 |
[16:34] | We should go now. | 我们现在该走了 |
[16:35] | No, no, no. I’m sorry. I-I can’t. I can’t go. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 我不能走 对不起 |
[16:39] | But y-your shop’s only a hundred yards away. | 但是你的店就在那边 |
[16:41] | No, I-I’m sorry. I… | 不 对不起 |
[16:43] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[16:45] | You made it out of the woods and through the mines with… | 你逃出树林 穿过矿井 |
[16:49] | This isn’t just about you getting back | 并不是为了 |
[16:50] | to your shop, is it? | 回到你的店里 对吗 |
[16:56] | It’s my leg. | 是我的腿 |
[17:02] | It’s a reminder of what I was | 让我想起 |
[17:04] | when I fled the Ogre wars… | 逃离食人魔战争时的我 |
[17:08] | what I continued to be when I became the Dark One | 变成黑暗者后的我 |
[17:10] | and what I still am is a coward. | 和现在的我 一直都是个胆小鬼 |
[17:13] | But you’ve told me why you have that limp before– | 但是你都说过你是怎么瘸的了 |
[17:15] | because you walked for days on a broken foot | 因为你伤了脚还走了好几天 |
[17:18] | just so you could return to your son. | 只为能回到你儿子身边 |
[17:20] | Do you know how the foot was broken in the first place? | 那你知道我的脚是怎么伤的吗 |
[17:23] | Because you broke it | 你自己打断的 |
[17:25] | so that Baelfire wouldn’t grow up without a father. | 这样比尔菲才不会在成长中缺失父爱 |
[17:28] | Rumple, you may have made many mistakes in your life, | 朗普 你也许在生活中做错了很多事 |
[17:32] | but this isn’t one of them. | 但这件事没错 |
[17:39] | I have always seen the man behind the beast, all right? | 我总能看到怪物后面的人心 |
[17:43] | But now– now I see something else, too — | 而且现在 我还看到了其他特质 |
[17:47] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |
[17:50] | And you– you just need to learn to see him, too. | 而你 你也要学会发现自己 |
[18:13] | Where did you learn to do that? | 你从哪学的射箭 |
[18:15] | When I was but a wee devil. | 在我还很小的时候 |
[18:17] | I refused to believe a bow was just something | 我就坚信弓弦绝不仅是 |
[18:18] | my mother tied to my curly locks. | 母亲绑在我卷发上的蝴蝶结 |
[18:21] | My father agreed. | 我父亲同意了 |
[18:22] | He said learning to fight was essential | 他说不论男孩还是女孩 |
[18:24] | whether you wore a dress or a kilt. | 都有学习战斗的必要 |
[18:26] | He was a wise man, that King Fergus. | 他是个智者 弗格斯国王 |
[18:28] | I wish my father had been as supportive of my adventures. | 真希望我父亲也能支持我出去冒险 |
[18:32] | He wasn’t just supportive. | 他不只支持我 |
[18:33] | He taught me everything I know about shooting — | 所有射箭的本领都是他教我的 |
[18:35] | said to me, “Lass, if you remember | 对我说 “姑娘 如果你能牢记 |
[18:37] | what you’re fighting for, | 自己为何而战 |
[18:38] | you will never miss your target.” | 你就永远不会脱靶” |
[18:43] | Well, it looks like it was good advice. | 听起来是句金玉良言 |
[18:46] | Aye. | 没错 |
[18:47] | Now, is my potion done? | 魔药好了吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, a-about that, | 好了 关于魔药 |
[18:52] | do you know what this potion will do to you? | 你知道喝了后你会怎么样吗 |
[18:55] | Think I would ask you to make it if I didn’t? | 不知道的话 你觉得我会让你熬制吗 |
[18:57] | But it’ll turn you into a…a bear. | 但它会让你 变成熊 |
[19:00] | No, it changes fate is what it does. | 不 它会改变命运 |
[19:02] | The spell of Mor’du, they call it. | 人们称之为魔都咒 |
[19:04] | Legend says that witch used it | 传说女巫用它 |
[19:06] | to change the fate of a prince, | 改变了一个王子的命运 |
[19:07] | gave him the strength of 10 men. | 让他拥有了等同十个男人的力量 |
[19:09] | So you think that turning yourself into a bear | 所以你认为把自己变成熊 |
[19:12] | will make you strong enough to rescue your brothers? | 就会有足够的力量去救你的弟弟 |
[19:14] | I know it will. | 我知道会的 |
[19:16] | This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this magic in action. | 这不是我第一次看它起作用 |
[19:18] | But, Merida, you don’t need magic to change fate. | 但是 梅莉达 你不需要魔法来改变命运 |
[19:22] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:23] | I just watched you split arrows | 我刚刚亲眼看到你 |
[19:25] | without blinking an eye. | 眼睛没眨一下就射劈了前一支箭 |
[19:28] | You can make your own fate. | 你能掌握自己的命运 |
[19:30] | All you need is your wit and your bow. | 你只需要你的智慧和弓箭 |
[19:32] | Well, isn’t that a better way to prove to the clans | 用这个方法向你的宗族证明 |
[19:35] | that you’re worthy of being their queen? | 你是当之无愧的女王不是更好吗 |
[19:38] | Afraid that’s where you’re wrong, missy. | 恐怕这次你搞错了 小姐 |
[19:46] | Okay, come on. | 好了 快进来 |
[19:48] | See? I knew you could make it. | 看 我就知道你能做到 |
[19:49] | I should’ve known better than to argue with you by now. | 我早该知道跟你争论纯属徒劳 |
[19:56] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:58] | Now, what did we come here for? | 我们来找什么 |
[20:07] | I told the Dark One | 我跟黑暗者说 |
[20:08] | you wouldn’t be daft enough to seek shelter in your own shop, | 你不会蠢到躲进自己的店里 |
[20:11] | but she said you wouldn’t be able to resist | 但她说你不可能拒绝得了 |
[20:13] | the pull of your magic. | 自己魔法的诱惑 |
[20:14] | Merida, you — you don’t have to do this. | 梅莉达 你 你没必要这样做 |
[20:15] | No, I tried to fight it, but I couldn’t. | 不 我试过抵抗 但我做不到 |
[20:17] | So now her fate rests in your hands. | 所以现在她的命运掌握在你的手里 |
[20:33] | What the bloody hell is taking so long? | 搞什么要这么久 |
[20:34] | Patience, pirate. | 耐心点 海盗 |
[20:36] | If these spellbooks are correct, | 如果魔法书没错 |
[20:37] | as soon as Arthur adds the crimson crown to the cauldron, | 亚瑟一把猩红顶扔进锅里 |
[20:41] | he should be able to make contact with Merlin. | 他就能联系上梅林 |
[20:43] | Then we’ll be speaking with him before you know it. | 然后我们很快就能和他说上话了 |
[20:46] | David told us everything. | 戴维把一切都告诉我们了 |
[20:47] | And you’re willing to help? | 你们愿意帮忙吗 |
[20:48] | After everything you’ve done for us, it’s the least I can do. | 你们为我们做了那么多 这是我该做的 |
[20:57] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[20:59] | Perhaps it’s best if I do this alone. | 也许我一个人来做比较好 |
[21:02] | Back in Camelot, Merlin delivered his prophecies | 在卡米洛特 梅林从一棵树里 |
[21:04] | to me from inside a tree. | 像我传达了他的预言 |
[21:06] | But I’m afraid he only delivered them when I was alone. | 恐怕必须我自己在这儿 他才会传达 |
[21:08] | This is too important to risk. | 这很重要 我们还是不要冒险了 |
[21:10] | Come on. Let’s leave him to it. | 走吧 让他来做 |
[21:41] | Did it work? | 行得通吗 |
[21:44] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[21:47] | I thought the spell was gonna make contact, and then it… | 我以为咒语会起作用 可它… |
[21:51] | just fizzled out. | 还是失败了 |
[22:19] | Stop me, you coward. | 阻止我 你这个懦夫 |
[22:22] | Be the hero we all need. | 变成我们需要的英雄 |
[22:24] | I ca– I can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[22:25] | I ca– I’m sorry, Belle. | 我 对不起 贝儿 |
[22:28] | No, I am… | 不 是我 |
[22:29] | for what I’m about to do. | 该抱歉这么做 |
[22:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:41] | Come on. She’s not gonna stay passed out for long. | 快点 她不会昏过去太久 |
[22:46] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[22:47] | We may not outrun her arrows, | 我们不一定能逃得过她的箭 |
[22:49] | but there’s somewhere where this can keep us safe. | 但在一个地方 这个能保护我们 |
[23:08] | Hand over the potion. | 把魔药给我 |
[23:11] | Why do you need magic to save your brothers? | 你为什么需要魔法来救你的弟弟 |
[23:15] | Tell me, or this ends up on the rocks. | 告诉我 要不我就把它摔碎在石头上 |
[23:18] | Fine, if you must know. | 好吧 如果你非听不可的话 |
[23:19] | Not long ago, DunBroch was attacked. | 不久前唐布洛克被人攻击了 |
[23:20] | It was an enemy from another land. | 敌人来自另一片大陆 |
[23:22] | My father fought side by side with all the clans, and I with him. | 我父亲带着我和族人们一起与他们战斗 |
[23:28] | As he brought us toward victory, | 在他带领我们接近胜利的时候 |
[23:31] | I saw a helmed knight heading straight for him, | 我看到一个带着头盔的骑士径直向他走过去 |
[23:34] | his sword raised. | 把剑举了起来 |
[23:36] | My father didn’t see the knight. | 我父亲没看到那个骑士 |
[23:39] | It was up to me. | 当时只能靠我了 |
[23:42] | I had the enemy in my sights. | 我盯紧了敌人 |
[23:44] | I notched an arrow, pulled back the bowstring, | 装上箭 拉满弓 |
[23:48] | I took a breath, steadied my hand, | 我深吸一口气 稳住双手 |
[23:51] | and let the arrow fly. | 让箭飞出去 |
[23:54] | But I missed. | 但却没射中 |
[23:56] | And the knight ran my father through. | 那个骑士刺死了我父亲 |
[23:59] | My father is dead because of me. | 我父亲因我而死 |
[24:04] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 那不是你的错 |
[24:07] | What do you know of it? | 你知道什么 |
[24:09] | I lost my mother in the ogre wars. | 我在食人魔战争里失去了母亲 |
[24:12] | I blamed myself, too, | 我也一直很自责 |
[24:14] | until I finally realized the truth. | 直到我最终认清了现实 |
[24:18] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那并不是我的错 |
[24:20] | I forgave myself. | 我原谅了自己 |
[24:23] | You have to learn to do the same. | 你也要学会这么做 |
[24:25] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[24:27] | The clans, they lost faith in me that day. | 整个宗族 从那天起便对我失去信任 |
[24:30] | That’s why they don’t think I can lead. | 这就是为什么他们不认我做领袖 |
[24:33] | Now, can I have the potion, or not? | 所以你到底给不给我魔药 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | Now let’s kick some arse. | 现在我要好好教训下他们 |
[24:50] | What — where are we going? | 我们…我们要去哪 |
[24:51] | The only place we’ll be safe from Emma | 去唯一能躲开艾玛和她那个 |
[24:54] | and her quivered friend. | 慌里慌张的朋友的地方 |
[24:55] | Wait. You’re taking us out of Storybrooke. | 等等 你要带我出童话镇 |
[25:00] | This is anti-transformation powder. | 这个是反变形药粉 |
[25:03] | This will keep us safe from any ill effects | 可以让我们免受 |
[25:04] | from crossing the town line. | 穿过镇界线的副作用 |
[25:06] | No, no, we can’t leave, | 不行 我们不能走 |
[25:08] | not while there are still people we care about in this town. | 镇上还有我们关心的人呢 |
[25:10] | Belle, I used to be the Dark One. | 贝儿 我当过黑暗者 |
[25:13] | I know emma better than she knows herself. | 我比艾玛更了解她自己 |
[25:15] | She will keep coming till she gets what she wants. | 她不达目的不会善罢甘休的 |
[25:18] | Well, we’ll stop her together. | 那么我们就一起阻止她 |
[25:20] | Didn’t you see what happened back there? | 刚才发生的你没看见吗 |
[25:22] | I couldn’t even protect you from Merida. | 就连从梅莉达手里保护你 我都做不到 |
[25:25] | Rumple, stop the car. | 朗普 停车 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么 |
[25:28] | Now! | 现在 |
[25:37] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[25:39] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[25:43] | Belle. Belle. What are you doing? | 贝儿 贝儿 你在做什么 |
[25:47] | Come back in the car. | 回车里来 |
[25:49] | No. | 不 |
[25:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:54] | No. | 不 |
[25:54] | You know, running never made anyone a hero, okay? | 一味逃避可成不了英雄 知道吗 |
[25:59] | Well, don’t — don’t you get it? | 你还…你还不明白吗 |
[26:01] | I’m not a hero. | 我根本就不是英雄 |
[26:03] | Well, you’ve been brave before. | 你以前很勇敢 |
[26:04] | When? During the first ogres war? | 什么时候 第一场食人魔战争吗 |
[26:08] | Let me tell you the truth about that day. | 我告诉你那天的真相吧 |
[26:15] | I didn’t…cripple myself to get back to my son. | 我并不是为了回去找儿子而把自己打残的 |
[26:22] | I did it because I was scared. | 我是因为害怕 |
[26:27] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[26:27] | I joined the army to prove I wasn’t a coward. | 我参军为了证明我不是懦夫 |
[26:31] | But when I seen the wounded | 但当我看到 |
[26:32] | coming back from the front lines… | 前线回来的伤兵 |
[26:36] | I didn’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[26:39] | I’m a coward, Belle. | 我就是个懦夫 贝儿 |
[26:43] | And that’s never gonna change. | 这点永远改变不了 |
[26:46] | Please come back in the car, eh? | 回车里来吧 好吗 |
[26:49] | Th–this is the only way I know how to protect you. | 这是我唯一能保护你的方式 |
[26:51] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[26:52] | Protect yourself, you mean. | 你是说保护你自己吧 |
[26:55] | – No. – No. | -不是的 -我不走 |
[26:59] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[27:02] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[27:35] | You should have followed your wee sweetheart | 你应该跟着你的小情人 |
[27:36] | over the town line. | 穿过镇界线的 |
[27:38] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | He’s not my sweetheart, and I’m not scared of you. | 他不是我的情人 而且我也不怕你 |
[27:43] | Ah, but you should be, | 但是你应该害怕 |
[27:43] | because now the Dark One’s not taking any chances. | 因为现在黑暗者不想冒险了 |
[27:46] | She’s making me drink this. | 她要逼我喝这个 |
[28:21] | Men, today, we cement the rule of our three clans. | 族人们 今日我们三族在此巩固统治 |
[28:26] | With Merida’s brothers out of the way and Merida in hiding, | 梅莉达销声匿迹 她弟弟们即将被处决 |
[28:30] | The DunBroch claim to the throne will be erased! | 唐布洛克家族的王位将被取代 |
[28:35] | Not if I have any say in it. | 那要问我答不答应 |
[28:41] | Merida? | 梅莉达 |
[28:42] | Let my brothers go, | 放了我弟弟 |
[28:43] | unless you want to end up black as well as blue. | 除非你想被我揍得落花流水 |
[28:46] | You and what army? | 你有军队吗 |
[28:48] | This one. | 我有这个 |
[28:55] | Just you wait. | 等着瞧 |
[28:57] | In a moment, you’re gonna be very, very sorry. | 一会 你就会悔不当初 |
[29:11] | Did you mix it right? | 你这药水配得对吗 |
[29:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:16] | But I-I switched the potion with water. | 不过我把魔药偷换成水了 |
[29:18] | What? | 你说什么 |
[29:19] | What game are you playing? Where’s the real potion? | 你在搞什么鬼 真正的魔药在哪里 |
[29:22] | You defeat the clans with magic, | 就算你用魔法打败了其他宗族 |
[29:24] | the people still won’t follow you. | 你也无法服众 |
[29:26] | You need to defeat them as a queen. | 你要以女王的姿态打败他们 |
[29:28] | If you wanted to teach me a lesson, | 如果你想给我个教训 |
[29:30] | you should have done it before we were surrounded. | 麻烦别选在这紧要关头 |
[29:32] | I knew you wouldn’t face your fear | 我知道除非你无路可走 |
[29:34] | unless you didn’t have a choice. | 否则你不愿意面对内心的恐惧 |
[29:37] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以做到的 |
[29:39] | Enough, Merida! | 够了 梅莉达 |
[29:41] | The only way you and your brothers live out this day | 今天你和你的弟弟们唯一能够保命的方法 |
[29:44] | is if you relinquish your crown. | 就是让出你的王位 |
[29:47] | After everything my father did | 是我父亲辛苦创造了宗族间的和平 |
[29:49] | to create peace between the clans, never! | 你休想得逞 |
[29:51] | Clan DunBroch is the rightful leader of the four clans, | 唐布洛克族是唯一合法的四族领袖 |
[29:54] | and I am the sole and rightful queen! | 而我是唯一合法的女王 |
[29:59] | Then you leave us no choice. | 那你让我们别无选择了 |
[30:05] | Fire! | 放箭 |
[30:11] | Noooo! | 不 |
[30:43] | You saw what I can do with an arrow. | 你们已经见识了我射箭的本事 |
[30:45] | Do you really want to see what I can do with a sword? | 难道还想见识下我的剑术吗 |
[30:48] | Now let them go! | 现在放了他们 |
[31:08] | You too? | 你们也要投降吗 |
[31:21] | You’re lucky someone once taught me the value of mercy. | 有人告诉我做人要仁慈 算你走运 |
[31:36] | Hi, love. | 亲爱的弟弟们 |
[31:39] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 你们安全了 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:43] | Mother’s gonna be so happy to see you. | 母亲见到你们一定会很开心的 |
[32:22] | Merida, listen to me! | 梅莉达 听我说 |
[32:24] | Don’t do this! | 别这样做 |
[32:37] | No, no! She’ll kill you! | 别过来 她会杀了你的 |
[32:39] | Rumple, run! | 朗普 快跑 |
[32:42] | No, Belle! | 不 贝儿 |
[32:45] | I’m not running this time. | 这次我不会再临阵脱逃了 |
[32:47] | No! | 不要 |
[32:48] | Go! | 快跑 |
[32:54] | No, no. | 不要 |
[33:08] | Do your worst. | 拿出你的看家本领来 |
[33:38] | How… | 你怎么 |
[33:40] | H-how did you know that would transform her back? | 你怎么知道这魔药能让她变回去 |
[33:45] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[33:49] | I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你内心深处是个英雄 |
[33:54] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[33:55] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[33:58] | …I think you saved me. | 我想是你救了我 |
[34:14] | Sure I can’t help you on your friends’ quest? | 你确定不用我一同去救你的朋友吗 |
[34:15] | It’s the least I can do. | 举手之劳而已 |
[34:17] | No. Thank you for your offer, | 不 谢谢你的提议 |
[34:18] | but your kingdom needs their queen right now. | 但是你的王国现在需要女王 |
[34:21] | What will you do about the man you love — or loved? | 你要怎么救出你的爱人…曾经的爱人 |
[34:25] | Still don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[34:26] | All I can do is hope that I get home | 我现在只希望能够回家 |
[34:28] | and find a way to save him. | 找出解救他的办法 |
[34:30] | But, succeed or fail, I do know one thing — | 但是 不管成功或失败 |
[34:33] | I won’t give up. | 我只知道我不会放弃 |
[34:34] | You don’t strike me as the giving-up type. | 我知道你不是轻言放弃的人 |
[34:38] | Well, I, uh — I do hope our paths cross again. | 希望还能再见到你 |
[34:42] | Thank you, Belle… | 谢谢你 贝儿 |
[34:44] | …for everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[34:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:28] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[35:29] | You tell me. I have the strangest sense of déjà vu right now. | 你说呢 我对你有种奇怪的似曾相识的感觉 |
[35:33] | You know, I’ve always wanted to try one of these. | 知道吗 我一直都想尝尝这个 |
[35:39] | The last time I had the chance, | 上一次有这个机会的时候 |
[35:40] | it was in the hands of a little girl with sticky fingers. | 它攥在一个偷东西的小女孩手里 |
[35:52] | Don’t. | 别 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:03] | You. | 是你 |
[36:03] | You remember. | 你想起来了 |
[36:05] | Well, I’m flattered. | 我真荣幸 |
[36:08] | You were the usher… | 你是那个电影院的引座员 |
[36:11] | at the movie theater when I was a kid. | 而我当时还是个小女孩 |
[36:12] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[36:13] | You were still stuck in the tree back then. | 你当年还被困在树里 |
[36:15] | It doesn’t matter how I got my message to you. | 我如何向你传达的信息并不重要 |
[36:16] | What’s important is — do you remember what I said? | 重要的是 你还记得我说了什么吗 |
[36:20] | You said something about Excalibur, | 你提到了王者之剑 |
[36:24] | and you told me — | 你还告诉我 |
[36:25] | That one day, | 总有一天 |
[36:26] | you would have the opportunity to remove excalibur from its stone. | 你会有机会亲手将它从石头里拔出来 |
[36:30] | Well, I hate to burst your bubble. Someone beat me to it. | 我不想戳破你 但是有人抢先了 |
[36:33] | Perhaps, but the sword will return to whence it came. | 也许吧 但是那把剑还会回去的 |
[36:38] | And now that the darkness is within you, | 既然黑暗已经在你体内了 |
[36:40] | it’s more important than ever that you heed the rest of my warning. | 留心我的后半句警告将对你尤为重要 |
[36:48] | Leave Excalibur alone. | 别管王者之剑 |
[36:52] | The fate of everyone that you love rests upon it. | 你所爱之人的命运都牵系于它 |
[37:01] | He bested me fair and square. | 他光明正大地打败了我 |
[37:03] | I was getting worried. | 我本来还担心 |
[37:04] | For a moment, I thought I was going to | 我刚才还以为得亲自 |
[37:06] | have to drag you down here myself. | 拽你们下来了 |
[37:08] | No. A hero never runs away from his problems. | 不 英雄不会逃避他的问题 |
[37:13] | Now… | 现在 |
[37:14] | as a former Dark One, | 作为前任黑暗者 |
[37:17] | I know you won’t stop wreaking havoc | 我知道只有我从石头里拔出剑 |
[37:20] | till I pull that sword from that stone. | 你才会停止作恶 |
[37:22] | Good. We understand each other. | 很好 我们互相理解 |
[37:24] | And I also know | 我也知道 |
[37:25] | that you won’t be able to resist making a deal. | 你不会拒绝交易 |
[37:28] | So how about I pull Excalibur in exchange for Merida’s heart? | 不如我拔王者之剑换取梅莉达的心 |
[37:35] | And my brothers — I want to know what happened to them. | 我还想知道我的弟弟们怎么样了 |
[37:38] | You really think you’re in a position to make deals? | 你真觉得你现在有权利做交易吗 |
[37:40] | That’s exactly what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[37:52] | I was finished with this anyway. | 反正完事了 |
[37:57] | And her brothers? | 她弟弟呢 |
[37:59] | They’re fine, safe and sound by her mother’s side. | 都没事 在母亲身旁安然无恙 |
[38:01] | – Now get on with it! – Wait. | -快点拔出来 -慢着 |
[38:04] | What happens if he can’t pull it from the stone? | 如果他拔不出来会怎样 |
[38:07] | Then you will be sweeping his remains from the floor. | 那你就得从地上打扫他的残骸了 |
[38:09] | You were his maid once. | 反正你也曾是他的女仆 |
[38:19] | Belle… | 贝儿 |
[38:24] | Just in case this doesn’t work, | 万一我没拔出来 |
[38:28] | I want you to know that I am sorry for everything. | 我希望你知道我对这一切深表歉意 |
[38:33] | If I had to do it all again, | 如果要重来 |
[38:35] | I would make sure I was the man you deserved | 我一定从最开始就做 |
[38:37] | right from the very start… | 一个配得上你的男人 |
[38:42] | …and I would change everything for you. | 我会为你改变自己 |
[38:47] | It’s never too late. | 现在也不迟 |
[39:32] | A deal’s a deal. | 交易完成 |
[39:44] | Now, you may have Excalibur, | 你现在虽然有了王者之剑 |
[39:47] | but you’ve made one mistake in all of this — | 但你在过程中犯了个错误 |
[39:49] | one terrible mistake. | 严重的错误 |
[39:52] | You’ve turned me into a hero. | 你让我成为了英雄 |
[39:57] | There are heroes all over this town, | 英雄在这镇上到处都是 |
[39:58] | and none of them have been able to stop me yet. | 还没有人能够阻止我 |
[40:01] | Well, that’s because none of them… are me. | 那是因为他们都…不是我 |
[40:14] | You’ve checked over that spell a dozen times, Regina. | 你已经检查咒语十几遍了 瑞金娜 |
[40:16] | Well, I did everything right. | 步骤都是对的 |
[40:18] | Arthur should have been able to communicate with Merlin. | 亚瑟应该能跟梅林交流的 |
[40:21] | Unless he didn’t want to. | 除非他不想 |
[40:24] | The crimson crown. | 猩红顶 |
[40:26] | Arthur threw it in the fire. He sabotaged the spell. | 亚瑟把它丢入了火中 他根本没施咒 |
[40:30] | He lied to us. | 他骗了我们 |
[40:32] | I guess he didn’t realize magical toadstools don’t burn. | 估计他不知道魔法蘑菇烧不掉 |
[40:35] | But why wouldn’t he want us to contact Merlin? | 但他为什么不想我们联系梅林 |
[40:37] | We need to talk to Merlin now more than ever. | 我们更需要跟梅林谈谈了 |
[40:40] | Unfortunately, we need someone he’s chosen. | 不幸的是 我们需要他选中的人 |
[40:42] | The apprentice is dead. We’re out of options, love. | 学徒已死 没人选了 亲爱的 |
[40:45] | Perhaps not. | 应该还有 |
[40:47] | There is one other person in Storybrooke | 在童话镇还有个人 |
[40:49] | who was chosen by Merlin — the author. | 是被梅林选中的人 作者 |
[40:57] | – Are you sure you’re up for this? – I’m fine, mom. | -你确定要这么做吗 -没问题 妈妈 |
[41:00] | It’s just I-I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你最近经历了很多 |
[41:03] | The person who ripped out Violet’s heart isn’t my mother. | 夺走维奥莱特心脏的人已经不是我母亲 |
[41:08] | But Emma is still in there somewhere, | 但艾玛被封存在心底了 |
[41:11] | and I’ll do anything it takes to get her back. | 我愿不顾一切去把她唤醒 |
[41:16] | You can do this, lad. | 你能行的 小伙子 |
[41:41] | Merlin? | 梅林 |
[41:44] | If you’re receiving this message, | 如果你们收到了这条消息 |
[41:46] | then things are worse than I feared. | 那情况比我担心的更糟 |
[41:48] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[41:50] | We’re getting Merlin’s voicemail? | 我们收到了梅林的语音消息吗 |
[41:52] | There is only one person who can help you defeat the Dark One now. | 现在只有一个人能帮你们打败黑暗者 |
[41:56] | Her name is Nimue. | 她叫妮缪 |
[41:59] | Who’s Nimue? | 妮缪是谁 |
[42:01] | If you want to destroy the darkness, then you must — | 如果你们想破坏黑暗 那你们就得… |
[42:06] | No. The Dark One’s found me already. | 不好 黑暗者已经找到我了 |
[42:17] | What the hell did Emma do to him? | 艾玛到底对他做了什么 |