| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Because merida has failed to relinquish her crown, | 由于梅莉达不愿主动放弃她的王冠 | 
| [00:05] | Her brothers will be executed. | 她的弟弟们将被处刑 | 
| [00:07] | Noooo! | 不 | 
| [00:12] | – Kill her! – Not today, mate. | -杀了她 -今天别想了 伙计 | 
| [00:15] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开 | 
| [00:27] | Welcome home, Your Majesty. | 欢迎回家 陛下 | 
| [00:31] | Ohh. Does that hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [00:33] | I can make it go away. | 我能让疼痛消失 | 
| [00:34] | I don’t need any more of your dark magic. | 我不需要你的黑魔法了 | 
| [00:36] | Really? Would you rather I sent you back | 是吗 你宁愿我把你送回去 | 
| [00:38] | to face Merlin and Emma on your own? | 让你自己面对梅林和艾玛吗 | 
| [00:40] | My dark magic is what allowed us to escape | 你让他们得到了王者之剑后 | 
| [00:42] | after you let them take control of Excalibur. | 我的黑魔法是唯一能帮我们逃脱的东西了 | 
| [00:44] | Because you spent the battle pinned to a tree. | 因为你在战斗时被钉在了树上 | 
| [00:46] | Careful, or you’ll wish you never cut me lose. | 小心点 否则你会后悔放了我 | 
| [00:49] | You think I want to be working with a villain like you? | 你以为我愿意跟你这样的恶人合作吗 | 
| [00:51] | Like it or not, we still need each other. | 无论你乐意与否 我们都需要彼此 | 
| [00:55] | You mean you need me to help you finish | 你是说你需要我帮你完成 | 
| [00:57] | your pitiful quest to restore Excalibur. | 你可悲的夺回王者之剑之旅 | 
| [00:58] | Which I can use to destroy your sister so you can escape | 我能用它毁掉你妹妹 让你可以逃脱 | 
| [01:01] | and give birth to this precious child of yours. | 并生下你的宝贝孩子 | 
| [01:05] | Well, what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 | 
| [01:06] | Because the combined power of Merlin and the Dark One | 在梅林和黑暗者的法力面前 | 
| [01:08] | – makes your knights useless. – Not true. | -你的骑士还有什么用 -不对 | 
| [01:11] | My knights will help us defeat our foes | 只要我们提供恰当的动机 | 
| [01:12] | if we give them the proper motivation. | 我的骑士们就会帮我们打败敌人 | 
| [01:17] | How far can your magic transport us? | 你可以用魔法把我们传送多远 | 
| [01:18] | Far enough. Why? | 肯定够用 怎么了 | 
| [01:21] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪 | 
| [01:22] | There’s something that can help us in another land — | 在另一片大陆有可以帮我们的东西 | 
| [01:25] | a land called DunBroch. | 一个叫唐布洛克的地方 | 
| [01:50] | I did it, dad. | 我做到了 爸爸 | 
| [01:54] | I saved the boys. | 我救了弟弟们 | 
| [01:57] | And I proved to the clans | 而且向部族证明了 | 
| [01:58] | that I am fit to be their queen. | 我是个合格的女王 | 
| [02:06] | Well, I may have united the clans behind me, | 不过虽然我统一了部族 | 
| [02:08] | but now comes the hard part… | 但棘手的问题也来了 | 
| [02:10] | ruling over them. | 就是如何统治他们 | 
| [02:13] | You always made it look so easy. | 这事在你的手里总显得那么简单 | 
| [02:19] | I wish you were here so you — | 你要是在就好了 | 
| [02:22] | I could ask you how you did it. | 我可以向你请教 | 
| [02:25] | He’s always with you, Merida, | 他永远跟你同在 梅莉达 | 
| [02:28] | even if it doesn’t seem like it. | 即使你感觉他已经不在了 | 
| [02:36] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 | 
| [02:40] | But today is not a day to wallow in sadness. | 但今天不应该沉浸在悲哀里 | 
| [02:44] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [02:46] | You can’t be late for your own coronation. | 自己的加冕礼别迟到 | 
| [03:00] | 唐布洛克 几年前 | |
| [03:32] | Show yourself, witch! | 出来 女巫 | 
| [03:35] | There’s no witch here, | 这里没有女巫 | 
| [03:37] | just a simple woodcarver. | 只有个小小的木雕师罢了 | 
| [03:39] | You gave me daughter magic, | 你给了我女儿魔法 | 
| [03:41] | turned me wife and boys into bears. | 把我妻子和儿子们变成了熊 | 
| [03:44] | You’re a witch. | 你就是女巫 | 
| [03:45] | Perhaps I… dabble with magic. | 我可能是会捣鼓些魔法 | 
| [03:49] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [03:54] | ‘Cause I need some. | 因为我需要 | 
| [03:57] | Invaders are attacking from the south. | 入侵者从南方来了 | 
| [04:00] | If I’m to lead the clans to victory over ’em, | 我要带领部族战胜他们 | 
| [04:04] | I’m gonna need some magic. | 我需要魔法 | 
| [04:09] | Something to stop invaders from the south? | 用来阻止从南方来的入侵者吗 | 
| [04:12] | Something to ensure the future of my kingdom. | 用来保护我王国的未来 | 
| [04:14] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [04:16] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [04:18] | But I must warn you, it won’t come cheap. | 但我得警告你 那可不便宜 | 
| [04:21] | Whatever your price is, I’ll pay it. | 无论如何 我愿意付出任何代价 | 
| [04:25] | I’m not in need of anything right now, | 我现在什么都不需要 | 
| [04:27] | but perhaps in the future. | 但以后或许会 | 
| [04:29] | Call it an I.O.U. | 就算你欠我的吧 | 
| [04:52] | Very well. | 很好 | 
| [04:54] | Then we have ourselves a deal. | 现在就算交易成了 | 
| [05:02] | Let’s see. This. | 我们看看 这个 | 
| [05:32] | What’s it do? | 它能做什么 | 
| [05:34] | Wear this helm into battle, | 带着这个头盔上战场 | 
| [05:37] | and you’ll get exactly what you want. | 你会得到你想要的 | 
| [05:41] | Aye. | 好 | 
| [05:58] | On behalf of clans Macintosh, Dingwall, and MacGuffin, | 代表麦肯托什 麦格芬和丁沃尔部族 | 
| [06:03] | we freely give this crown. | 我们自愿献出王冠 | 
| [06:13] | Then it is my honor | 我万分荣幸 | 
| [06:16] | to crown you, Merida of clan DunBroch, | 为你加冕 唐布洛克的梅莉达 | 
| [06:21] | as our true and rightful — | 作为我们真正的合法… | 
| [06:24] | Did you forget to invite me, dear? | 你是忘记邀请我了吗 亲爱的 | 
| [06:28] | What are you doing here, witch? | 你来这里做什么 女巫 | 
| [06:30] | Is this about the magic I took? | 跟我拿走的魔法有关吗 | 
| [06:32] | No, I’m here because of another happy customer of mine — | 我来是因为另一位满意的客人 | 
| [06:36] | King Fergus. | 佛格斯国王 | 
| [06:37] | Lies. My father would never stoop so low. | 胡说 我父亲绝不会如此屈尊 | 
| [06:39] | Well, he did not stoop — | 他并没有屈尊 | 
| [06:41] | except to get through the door. | 除了进门的时候 | 
| [06:42] | But he did come for magic… | 但他确实曾找我寻求过魔法 | 
| [06:47] | …an enchanted helm, to be exact, | 确切说 是一顶施了法的头盔 | 
| [06:50] | one that glistens like the sun. | 像太阳一样闪耀的头盔 | 
| [06:53] | Merida, I’m afraid that is your father’s mark. | 梅莉达 恐怕那确实是你父亲的印章 | 
| [06:56] | Unfortunately, King Fergus died | 不幸的是 佛格斯国王 | 
| [06:59] | before he could pay me what he owed. | 还没来得及还我的债就死了 | 
| [07:01] | Um, with interest — | 加上利息 | 
| [07:04] | 10,000 gold sceats. | 是1万金币吧 | 
| [07:08] | That much gold would bankrupt the clans three times over. | 那么多金币能让部族破产三次了 | 
| [07:11] | If you don’t have the gold, | 你要没有金币 | 
| [07:12] | you could simply return the helm. | 归还头盔也可以 | 
| [07:14] | I can’t return what I don’t have. | 我无法归还我没有的东西 | 
| [07:16] | Then you best find it. | 那你最好找到它 | 
| [07:18] | If you don’t return it by sundown tomorrow, | 如果你明晚太阳落山前不归还 | 
| [07:21] | I’ll have no choice but to curse the entire kingdom! | 我就只好诅咒整个王国了 | 
| [07:25] | Oh, you wouldn’t. | 你不会的 | 
| [07:26] | One drop of this, | 一滴这个 | 
| [07:28] | and all your subjects will live out the rest of their lives — | 你的臣民的余生就只能 | 
| [07:32] | as bears. | 作为熊度过了 | 
| [07:37] | Quiet! Keep your heads! | 安静 保持清醒 | 
| [07:40] | Harder than it looks, dear. | 统治比看起来难多了 亲爱的 | 
| [07:43] | If you ever hope to wear that crown, | 你要想带上王冠 | 
| [07:45] | you need to figure out how to do | 就得想清楚怎么实现 | 
| [07:48] | what you father couldn’t–lead. | 你父亲没做到的事情 成为领袖 | 
| [08:08] | You won’t find the helm here. | 你在这儿找不到头盔的 | 
| [08:09] | I will if you help me look. | 你要帮忙我就能找到 | 
| [08:12] | Check that sideboard. | 去餐具柜里找找 | 
| [08:14] | No, you won’t find it because it’s not here. | 不 你找不到是因为它不在这儿 | 
| [08:19] | I packed that helm in dad’s trunk myself | 我们出发抵抗南方侵略者时 | 
| [08:21] | when we left to fight the southern invaders. | 我亲手把头盔放进爸爸的行李箱里的 | 
| [08:24] | You mean he was wearing it when — | 你是说他戴着… | 
| [08:26] | When he was killed. | 他死时戴着它 | 
| [08:39] | What was the witch on about | 女巫说爸爸不知道 | 
| [08:41] | when she said dad didn’t know how to lead? | 如何领导部族 是什么意思 | 
| [08:43] | What do you think the helm’s magic did? | 你觉得头盔的魔法能干什么 | 
| [08:47] | Whatever it did, | 无论它能干什么 | 
| [08:48] | I’m sure Fergus had good reason for needing it. | 我确定佛格斯有需要它的理由 | 
| [08:52] | But right now we have a more pressing question. | 但现在我们有更紧迫的问题 | 
| [08:54] | If the helm’s lost, | 如果头盔丢了 | 
| [08:56] | what are we going to do about the witch? | 我们要怎么对付女巫 | 
| [08:58] | I didn’t say it was lost. | 我没说它丢了 | 
| [09:00] | I just said it wasn’t here. | 我只说它不在这儿 | 
| [09:02] | You know where it is? | 你知道它在哪吗 | 
| [09:05] | After the knight killed dad, | 那个骑士杀死父亲后 | 
| [09:07] | he took the helm from him right there on the battlefield. | 在战场上拿走了头盔 | 
| [09:09] | Whoever the killer is, he has the helm. | 凶手是谁 头盔就在谁那儿 | 
| [09:13] | No, Merida. Absolutely not. | 不 梅莉达 绝对不行 | 
| [09:15] | I haven’t even said anything yet! | 我还什么都没说呢 | 
| [09:17] | But I know what you’re thinking. | 但我知道你在想什么 | 
| [09:19] | You are not going after him. | 你不能去找他 | 
| [09:21] | That knight already took Fergus from me. | 那个骑士已经夺走了佛格斯 | 
| [09:23] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能连你也失去 | 
| [09:25] | If I don’t figure out who he is and where to find him, | 如果我不搞清楚他是谁 在哪能找到他 | 
| [09:29] | my entire kingdom will be doomed. | 那我们整个国家都要完蛋了 | 
| [09:32] | He killed your father for that thing. | 他为了那东西杀了你父亲 | 
| [09:34] | He won’t give it up without a fight. | 他不会轻易给你的 | 
| [09:36] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 正合我意 | 
| [09:37] | Because this time, my arrow won’t miss. | 因为这次 我的箭不会射偏 | 
| [09:50] | You’re daft if you think | 谁要是认为大家会跟着那丫头去战斗 | 
| [09:51] | we’d ever follow that wee lass into battle. | 那你一定是疯了 | 
| [09:54] | Who said that? | 谁敢这么说 | 
| [09:58] | The next person to disrespect me daughter | 再有人对我女儿不敬 | 
| [10:02] | loses his tongue. | 我就割下他的舌头 | 
| [10:04] | Dad, it’s all right. I can look after myself. | 老爸 没事的 我能照顾自己 | 
| [10:08] | I’m afraid the front | 恐怕前线 | 
| [10:08] | is a lot rougher than you think, Merida. | 比你想象地更加艰难 梅莉达 | 
| [10:14] | Well, it can’t be that rough | 也没这么艰难 | 
| [10:15] | if they’re writing their sweethearts back home. | 士兵们都在给家乡的爱人写情书 | 
| [10:17] | Those aren’t love notes, lassie. | 那些可不是情书 姑娘 | 
| [10:19] | They’re wills. | 而是遗嘱 | 
| [10:22] | They think they’re gonna die? | 他们认为自己会死吗 | 
| [10:23] | You wanted to know what war was like. | 你想知道战争是什么样的 | 
| [10:25] | I’m afraid this is it. | 恐怕就是这样 | 
| [10:38] | What’s that? | 这是什么 | 
| [10:40] | Ah! It’s me war bow. | 这是我的战弓 | 
| [10:43] | I carried this into me first battle I ever fought. | 这把弓跟着我打了我的首战 | 
| [10:47] | I thought it only fitting | 我认为它很适合 | 
| [10:48] | for you to carry it into your first battle. | 由你拿去打你的首战 | 
| [10:52] | You’re giving it to me? | 你要把它送给我吗 | 
| [10:53] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [10:55] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 | 
| [10:59] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:01] | Are you trying to soften me up or something? | 你这是在安抚我吗 | 
| [11:04] | You can’t hide anything from me. | 你没有任何事能瞒得过我 | 
| [11:05] | Oh, your mother made me promise I’d keep you safe. | 你母亲让我承诺保护你的安全 | 
| [11:10] | So I hired a soldier to tutor you in The Art of War. | 所以我雇了一名战士来教你《孙子兵法》 | 
| [11:16] | Oh, you think I need a man to babysit me, | 你认为我需要一个男人来照顾我 | 
| [11:17] | to teach me how to fight? | 教我如何战斗吗 | 
| [11:20] | I’ll show you. | 我让你看看吧 | 
| [11:37] | You may not need a man to teach you how to fight, | 也许你不需要一个男人来教你战斗 | 
| [11:39] | but you can learn a thing or two from me. | 但是你可以从我这学点东西 | 
| [11:43] | I’m Mulan. | 我叫木兰 | 
| [11:44] | Merida. | 我叫梅莉达 | 
| [11:47] | I’ll teach you how to fight better than any man here. | 我会教你打败这里任何一个男人 | 
| [11:49] | I’ll teach you the most important thing | 我会教你在战斗中所需要的 | 
| [11:57] | Hand over the money, | 把钱交出来 | 
| [11:59] | or things are going to get messy. | 别把事情闹大 | 
| [12:01] | Your boss promised us 10 barrels of whiskey, not 5. | 你的老大承诺了我十桶威士忌 不是五桶 | 
| [12:05] | So? The deal’s changed. | 那又怎样 交易变了 | 
| [12:07] | Now give me what you owe him, | 把你欠他的东西给我 | 
| [12:08] | or I’m gonna take it myself. | 不然我就要自己来取了 | 
| [12:12] | You really think you can push us around, little lady? | 你真的以为你斗得过我们吗 小丫头 | 
| [12:16] | Touch me again, and you lose the hand. | 再碰我一下 我就要你丢只手 | 
| [12:18] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [12:26] | I’ll let you choose. | 我让你自己选 | 
| [12:28] | Do you want me to take the left hand or the right? | 你是要我砍掉左手 还是右手 | 
| [12:36] | You’re daft taking on these brutes by yourself. | 你单枪匹马来对付这些蛮兵可真蠢 | 
| [12:42] | I had it under control. | 我应付得来 | 
| [12:45] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [12:46] | Looking for you. | 来找你 | 
| [12:49] | It’s my kingdom and my family, Mulan. | 我的王国和家人出事了 木兰 | 
| [12:51] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 | 
| [12:52] | Sorry, but the only person I help these days is myself. | 抱歉 但如今我只帮我自己 | 
| [12:57] | Where’s your sense of honor? | 你的荣誉感去哪了 | 
| [13:00] | Honor won’t fill my purse. | 荣誉塞不满我的钱包 | 
| [13:02] | What’s happened to you, Mulan? | 你到底怎么了 木兰 | 
| [13:05] | The warrior who taught me never cared for gold or riches. | 是你这位勇士教会我 永远别在乎金钱和财富 | 
| [13:08] | Then you didn’t know me very well. | 那你还不够了解我 | 
| [13:10] | If gold is what you’re after, then have all I’ve got. | 如果你追求的是金子 那就把我的都拿去吧 | 
| [13:25] | Okay, but on one condition. | 好吧 但是有一个条件 | 
| [13:27] | Aye. What’s that? | 好 什么条件 | 
| [13:28] | No more questions about me. | 不许再对我问东问西 | 
| [13:38] | There it is. | 我们到了 | 
| [13:57] | Whoa, whoa, easy. | 别激动 | 
| [14:01] | Easy. Easy. | 别激动 | 
| [14:11] | I see you’ve met me pet. | 看来你们已经见过我的宠物了 | 
| [14:14] | I’m afraid I won’t be as easy to subdue. | 恐怕我可没这么容易被制服 | 
| [14:17] | We’re here for the magic helm, | 我们为魔法头盔而来 | 
| [14:19] | I need it to save my kingdom. | 我需要它来拯救我的王国 | 
| [14:21] | You’re not the only one, dear. | 需要它的人不止你们 亲爱的 | 
| [14:23] | Unfortunately, I don’t have what you’re looking for. | 可惜 我这没有你们要找的东西 | 
| [14:25] | – Where is it? – If I knew where it was, | -东西在哪 -如果我知道在哪 | 
| [14:28] | I wouldn’t have sent someone to fetch it for me. | 就不用派人帮我找了 | 
| [14:30] | Who did you send to find it? | 你派谁去找了 | 
| [14:32] | If you’re not gonna buy anything, | 如果你们不买东西 | 
| [14:34] | I think it’s time you leave. | 我认为你们该走了 | 
| [14:38] | No one out-witches me. | 就凭巫术可威胁不了我 | 
| [14:40] | Tell us who’s looking for the helm, | 告诉我们是谁在找那个头盔 | 
| [14:41] | or you go bobbing for eye of newt. | 不然就把你的眼睛挖出来 | 
| [14:44] | All right, all right, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你们 | 
| [14:47] | Merida of DunBroch, King Fregus’ daughter. | 是唐布洛克的梅莉达 佛格斯国王的女儿 | 
| [14:53] | She was a prisoner in my dungeon. | 她曾经是我地牢里的囚犯 | 
| [14:55] | And you let her go? | 而你却放走她了吗 | 
| [14:56] | No wonder you only had half a sword. | 难怪你的剑只剩下一半 | 
| [14:58] | I didn’t let her go. She escaped. | 我没放她走 她自己逃走的 | 
| [14:59] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这有什么区别吗 | 
| [15:01] | You’re lucky I’m on your side | 我站在你这边算你走运 | 
| [15:02] | because, when I’m done with that girl, | 因为等我搞定那姑娘 | 
| [15:04] | she’ll wish that she never left your prison cell. | 她就会后悔自己出了你的地牢 | 
| [15:12] | This is it. | 就是这里 | 
| [15:13] | This is where my dad met his end. | 我爸爸就是在这里战死的 | 
| [15:22] | What is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [15:24] | This arrow, the fletching, | 这支羽毛箭 | 
| [15:26] | I’d recognize that anywhere. | 我认得出来 | 
| [15:27] | – I made it. – And… | -是我做的 -然后呢 | 
| [15:30] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不知道吧 | 
| [15:31] | This is the arrow I fired on that day, | 这就是那天我射出的箭 | 
| [15:33] | the one that just missed my father’s killer. | 没射中杀害我父亲凶手的那支 | 
| [15:34] | But you didn’t miss his cloak. | 但是你射中了他的斗篷 | 
| [15:36] | We can use this to find him. | 我们可以用这块斗篷布找到他 | 
| [15:38] | I’ve got to make him pay for what he did to my dad. | 我要让他对我父亲所做的事付出代价 | 
| [15:41] | Mourn on your own time. | 等有空的时候再哀悼吧 | 
| [15:43] | We’re wasting daylight. Let’s go. | 我们在浪费时间 快走吧 | 
| [15:44] | – What happened to you, Mulan? – What do you mean? | -你怎么了 木兰 -什么意思 | 
| [15:46] | You knew Fergus, too, but you’re acting like you — | 你认识佛格斯 但是你表现得 | 
| [15:48] | like you never even met the man. | 像没见过他似的 | 
| [15:49] | Have you already forgotten our deal? | 你已经忘记我们的交易了吗 | 
| [15:50] | No, I remember. | 不 我记得 | 
| [15:52] | But what kind of friend would I be if it stuck to it? | 但如果我闭口不谈 那我算什么朋友 | 
| [15:55] | Why have you closed off your heart like this? | 你为什么封闭了自己的心呢 | 
| [15:58] | There’s one lesson I didn’t teach you | 上次我们来这时 | 
| [15:59] | the last time we were here. | 有一课我没教你 | 
| [16:01] | A true warrior doesn’t let anything hurt them. | 真正的勇士是不会让任何事物伤害他们的 | 
| [16:19] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 | 
| [16:20] | Next lesson, you never leave your flank open. | 下一课 别让侧翼空虚 | 
| [16:24] | I didn’t. I just wanted you to think I had. | 我没有 我只是故意让你这样认为 | 
| [16:27] | You’re learning. | 有长进 | 
| [16:28] | Fighting isn’t about who’s stronger. | 战斗的重点不是谁更强大 | 
| [16:30] | It’s about who’s smarter. | 而是谁更聪明 | 
| [16:39] | Look, fellas. | 小伙子们 瞧瞧 | 
| [16:40] | Our queen-to-be knocked over her nursemaid. | 我们的准女王打倒了她的女佣 | 
| [16:44] | Too bad there not be any lassies | 可惜战场上没有其他的姑娘 | 
| [16:46] | for you to fight on the battlefield. | 能让你打倒的了 | 
| [16:47] | Why? Are you not gonna be there? | 为什么 你不会上阵吗 | 
| [16:48] | Merida, it’s not worth it. | 梅莉达 他不值得你出手 | 
| [16:50] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [16:51] | I could kick his arse in front of everyone. | 我可以在大家面前踢得他屁股开花 | 
| [16:53] | And that’s being strong, not smart. | 那是展示强大 不是聪明之举 | 
| [16:55] | No one’s gonna follow you out of fear. | 没人会出于恐惧而追随你的 | 
| [16:57] | Well, what will make them follow me? | 那怎样才能让他们追随我 | 
| [16:59] | These are your people, not mine. | 他们是你的人 不是我的 | 
| [17:02] | If you don’t know, you should ask someone who does… | 如果你不知道的话 应该去问问知道的人 | 
| [17:06] | …someone who they’re already following. | 那个他们正在追随的人 | 
| [17:15] | I love my dad. | 我爱我的爸爸 | 
| [17:18] | And I won’t give up until he has justice. | 在他没得到公道之前 我是不会放弃的 | 
| [17:21] | Look, if we find a weaver, | 可以找一个编织工问问 | 
| [17:22] | they can tell us where this fabric was made. | 他们可能会告诉我们这种布料是在哪里制成的 | 
| [17:25] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [17:30] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 | 
| [17:31] | That’s a clever little trick… | 这小把戏挺聪明的 | 
| [17:34] | but not clever enough. | 但还不够 | 
| [17:36] | Oh, come now. | 来吧 | 
| [17:37] | You wouldn’t attack a mother-to-be, now, would you? | 你们是不会攻击一位准妈妈的 对吗 | 
| [17:40] | Arthur, what are you doing here? | 亚瑟 你在这干什么 | 
| [17:42] | I’m not going back to your dungeon | 如果你想抓我回地牢的话 | 
| [17:43] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 我是不会回去的 | 
| [17:45] | You really think I’d come all the way to this wretched place | 你真的以为我大老远跑到这破地方来 | 
| [17:46] | just to drag you back to Camelot? | 只是为了抓你回卡米洛特吗 | 
| [17:48] | We’re here for something else, dear — | 我们是为了别的事来的 亲爱的 | 
| [17:50] | Your father’s helm. | 你父亲的头盔 | 
| [17:51] | You, the witch — | 你 还有那个女巫 | 
| [17:52] | why does everybody want that bloody helmet? | 为什么人人都想要那个破头盔 | 
| [17:54] | It’s the only way I’ll ever save my kingdom. | 那是我拯救王国的唯一方法 | 
| [17:57] | So has the witch threatened to turn your people into bears, too? | 那女巫也威胁要把你的子民变成熊了吗 | 
| [18:02] | You don’t even know what the helm does, do you? | 你根本不知道那头盔能做什么 对吗 | 
| [18:05] | It has the power to make other men fight your battles, | 它具有能够让别人为你而战斗的力量 | 
| [18:08] | however dangerous they may be. | 无论多么危险 | 
| [18:10] | Are you lying? | 你在骗我吗 | 
| [18:11] | – That can’t be. – It is. | -那不可能 -是真的 | 
| [18:13] | And it’s the only way I’ll ever get my knights | 那是能够让我的骑士去反抗 | 
| [18:15] | to stand up to Merlin and the Dark One. | 梅林和黑暗者的唯一方法 | 
| [18:17] | No, my dad would never use magic | 不 我爸爸绝不会用魔法 | 
| [18:19] | to force people to fight for him. | 来逼迫别人为他而战的 | 
| [18:21] | Aww, apparently, daddy dearest | 很显然 亲爱的爸爸 | 
| [18:23] | wasn’t the great king that you thought he was. | 并不是你想象中那样伟大的国王 | 
| [18:25] | Back off. | 后退 | 
| [18:27] | We need that helm to stop the witch from cursing this land. | 我们需要头盔来阻止女巫对这片国土的诅咒 | 
| [18:30] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to find some other way to do that. | 恐怕你们得想点别的办法了 | 
| [18:32] | And who will even notice? | 谁又会在意呢 | 
| [18:33] | These people are practically animals already. | 这些人其实已经跟动物差不多了 | 
| [18:35] | Even if we wanted to give it to you, we can’t. | 就算我们想给你 也给不了 | 
| [18:37] | We don’t have it. | 头盔不在我们这 | 
| [18:39] | Perhaps you don’t, but we will. | 也许你们是没有 但我们会找到的 | 
| [18:45] | That belonged to my father! | 那是我父亲的 | 
| [18:46] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [18:48] | And with a simple locator spell, | 只要一个简单的定位咒 | 
| [18:49] | it’ll lead us to another one of his possessions — | 它就能指引我们找到他的另一件物品 | 
| [18:52] | – the helm. – No. | -头盔 -不 | 
| [18:53] | But that bow was the last thing he ever gave me. | 那把弓是他留给我的最后一样东西了 | 
| [18:56] | Then you’ll have to console yourself with memories | 那你就只能用回忆 | 
| [18:59] | and the knowledge of what a terrible ruler | 以及他是一位多么无能的统治者的事实 | 
| [19:02] | he turned out to be. | 来安慰自己了 | 
| [19:05] | Ta-ta. | 再见了 | 
| [19:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [19:15] | Where do you think? Home. | 你觉得呢 我要回家 | 
| [19:16] | Well, don’t. There’s no need. | 别回去 没必要 | 
| [19:18] | They may have your bow, but we have this. | 他们虽然抢走了你的弓 但我们有这个 | 
| [19:19] | We’ll find that helm first. | 我们会先找到头盔的 | 
| [19:21] | Oh, you don’t get it, do you? | 你没明白 是不是 | 
| [19:22] | It’s not about how we find the helm — | 这跟我们怎么找到头盔无关 | 
| [19:23] | it’s about what the helm’s magic does. | 是关于这顶魔法头盔的作用 | 
| [19:25] | Why does that matter? | 那有什么关系 | 
| [19:26] | Well, ’cause now I understand what the witch meant | 因为现在我终于明白女巫为什么会说 | 
| [19:27] | when she said my dad couldn’t lead. | 我爸爸无法做领袖 | 
| [19:29] | If he can’t do it without magic, how can I? | 如果没有魔法连他都做不到 我怎么能做到 | 
| [19:33] | – Merida — – No. | -梅莉达 -别说了 | 
| [19:34] | My father used dark magic to lead innocent men to their deaths, | 我父亲用黑魔法让无辜人去送死 | 
| [19:37] | and he paid the price for it. | 而他也得到报应了 | 
| [19:38] | He died, too. | 他也死了 | 
| [19:40] | I’m not gonna make the rest of the kingdom suffer | 我不能让剩下的人也遭受这样的痛苦 | 
| [19:41] | just to prove I could do what he couldn’t. | 只为了证明我能做到他做不到的事 | 
| [19:44] | So you’re gonna let the witch curse DunBroch? | 所以你就任由女巫向唐布洛克下诅咒吗 | 
| [19:46] | No, I’m gonna do what I should’ve from the start — | 不 我要做我一开始就应该做的事 | 
| [19:49] | tell Macintosh and the rest of the lords | 告诉麦肯托什和其他贵族们 | 
| [19:51] | I can’t find the helm, | 我找不到头盔 | 
| [19:52] | give them enough time to get it | 让他们趁女巫把我们 | 
| [19:53] | before the witch turns us all into bears. | 都变成熊之前 想办法找到头盔 | 
| [19:55] | Those lords can’t even find the pointy end of their spear. | 那些贵族连他们的长矛都不会用 | 
| [19:57] | Well, they still stand a better chance than I ever will. | 他们依然比我有希望找到 | 
| [20:00] | You cannot give up like this! | 你不能就这么放弃 | 
| [20:02] | Why not? You have. | 为什么不能 你都可以放弃 | 
| [20:05] | Or is there another reason you’re out here | 否则你又怎么会在这里 | 
| [20:06] | working for the highest bidder? | 为出价最高的人卖命呢 | 
| [20:30] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [20:32] | I wanted to stand watch for myself. | 我想在这里亲自站岗 | 
| [20:35] | The invaders will be sailing in any day now. | 侵略者的船随时都会驶来 | 
| [20:38] | Do you think we’ll win the war? | 你觉得我们会赢得胜利吗 | 
| [20:39] | Ah, we’ll give ’em everything we got. | 我们将拼尽全力 | 
| [20:45] | What is it, daughter? | 怎么了 女儿 | 
| [20:46] | I can tell something’s on your mind. | 我看得出你有心事 | 
| [20:48] | Mulan’s a right good teacher. | 木兰是个好老师 | 
| [20:51] | There’s one thing she can’t teach me about leading this army. | 但关于如何带领军队 有一点她也没法教我 | 
| [20:53] | What might that be? | 是什么 | 
| [20:54] | How to inspire the clans to follow me into battle? | 如何激励族人跟着我奔赴战场 | 
| [21:00] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [21:02] | How have you inspired all these men | 你是如何激励这些人 | 
| [21:03] | to follow you into battle, | 跟随你奔赴战场的 | 
| [21:06] | especially when so many of them know they’re gonna die? | 特别是很多人已经知道他们会战死沙场 | 
| [21:14] | Dad… | 爸爸 | 
| [21:17] | …is everything all right? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [21:20] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [21:22] | There’s only one way | 让别人跟随你 | 
| [21:24] | to get men to follow you into a deadly battle. | 奔赴死亡战场的唯一方法 | 
| [21:29] | That’s by showing them | 就是告诉他们 | 
| [21:30] | you’re the first one willing to die. | 你是第一个愿意去赴死的人 | 
| [21:33] | ‘Cause if their king is willing to lay down his life, | 因为如果国王都愿意舍命而战 | 
| [21:36] | they know just how important winning the battle is. | 他们就知道赢得这场战争有多重要 | 
| [21:40] | Is that really what you’re gonna do? | 你真的会这么做吗 | 
| [21:41] | Aw, you don’t have to worry about me, lass. | 你不必为我担心 小姑娘 | 
| [21:43] | I’m the bear king. | 我是熊王 | 
| [21:45] | I faced Mor’du. | 我曾应对过魔都 | 
| [21:46] | I can handle whatever the southern invaders throw at us. | 无论南方侵略者使出什么招数 我都能应付 | 
| [21:52] | Now, unless you want them to slip by, | 现在 除非你想让他们溜进来 | 
| [21:56] | best keep me eye on the sea. | 最好别妨碍我站岗 | 
| [22:22] | All right, witch. | 好吧 女巫 | 
| [22:23] | Show me who this cloak belongs to. | 让我看看这斗篷是谁的 | 
| [23:10] | You’re not a wolf. | 你才不是狼 | 
| [23:18] | You just need a little help remembering who you are. | 你只需要一点帮助来记起自己是谁 | 
| [23:32] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 | 
| [23:36] | My name’s Ruby. | 我叫鲁比 | 
| [23:39] | My friends call me Red. | 我朋友都叫我小红帽 | 
| [23:48] | How did you know I was a girl in wolf’s clothing? | 你怎么知道我不是狼而是人 | 
| [23:51] | You’re not the first person I’ve met | 你并不是我见过的第一个 | 
| [23:53] | who a witch turned into a animal. | 被女巫变成动物的人 | 
| [23:54] | Mm. Yeah, well, | 是啊 | 
| [23:57] | wolfing out is kind of my thing. | 变成狼是我的天性 | 
| [24:00] | But the witch found a way to put me under her thrall. | 但女巫施法让我成了她的奴隶 | 
| [24:07] | Are you Mulan? | 你是木兰吗 | 
| [24:08] | Yes. Have we met? | 是的 我们见过吗 | 
| [24:10] | No, but my friends told me about you. | 没有 但我朋友说过关于你的事 | 
| [24:14] | Phillip and Aurora? | 菲利普和小曦吗 | 
| [24:15] | Mary Margaret and Emma. | 是玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛 | 
| [24:18] | But, uh, I know Phillip and Aurora. | 不过我认识菲利普和小曦 | 
| [24:21] | I was in the other land with them. | 我在另一个国度见过他们 | 
| [24:23] | Last I saw, they’re doing great. | 最后一次见到他们时 他们过得很好 | 
| [24:24] | They were about to have a child. | 他们就要有自己的孩子了 | 
| [24:31] | Is everything okay? Did I say something? | 你还好吗 我是不是说错什么了 | 
| [24:32] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 | 
| [24:34] | It’s just I know how difficult it is | 只是 我知道穿越国度 | 
| [24:35] | traveling between realms. | 有多么艰辛 | 
| [24:37] | How did you end up back here? | 你怎么会到这里的 | 
| [24:42] | Excuse me, | 抱歉打扰各位 | 
| [24:43] | if I could have everyone’s attention just for a moment… | 请各位听我说几句 | 
| [24:48] | It is our great joy to introduce you to our son… | 我们很高兴为大家介绍我们的儿子 | 
| [24:54] | Prince Neal. | 尼尔王子 | 
| [25:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:15] | What’s what? | 什么怎么了 | 
| [25:17] | Well, we just defeated the Wicked Witch | 我们刚刚打败了邪恶女巫 | 
| [25:19] | and survived a time-travel adventure | 还糊里糊涂地 | 
| [25:21] | we didn’t know we were a part of, | 从时空穿越大冒险中生还 | 
| [25:23] | and you’re…what? The new bathroom attendant? | 而你在干嘛 新任洗手间服务员吗 | 
| [25:25] | – What’s going on? What’s wrong? – I’m fine. | -怎么了 出什么事了 -我很好 | 
| [25:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [25:35] | Look… | 你看 | 
| [25:37] | ever since we got back to Storybrooke, | 自从我们回到童话镇 | 
| [25:39] | I feel like I haven’t… | 我感觉有点不太… | 
| [25:42] | fit in. | 适应 | 
| [25:43] | And at first I thought it was because of the curse, | 起初我以为是因为诅咒 | 
| [25:45] | but now that it’s been broken, I — | 但现在诅咒打破了 我… | 
| [25:47] | Because you’re the only one of your kind here. | 因为你们族里只有你一人在这 | 
| [25:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [25:54] | I don’t know. I — | 我不知道 我… | 
| [25:57] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 有可能 | 
| [25:59] | I just — I want to find more people like me. | 我想找到更多跟我一样的人 | 
| [26:04] | So I’ve been helping Tiny work on his burnt-out fields, | 所以当时为了继续躲避塞琳娜 | 
| [26:09] | back when we thought we were gonna have to escape Zelena, and… | 我帮小不点翻修过土地 | 
| [26:13] | we haven’t had much luck, | 虽然收获不多 | 
| [26:14] | but we did manage to grow this. | 但我们却种出了这个 | 
| [26:22] | You want to go back to the Enchanted Forest. | 你想回魔法森林 | 
| [26:24] | Please don’t try to stop me. I know you think I’m crazy. | 请别阻止我 我知道你认为我疯了 | 
| [26:29] | I think you need to do what makes you happy. | 我认为你该做让自己高兴的事 | 
| [26:34] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [26:36] | You are my friend. | 你是我的朋友 | 
| [26:37] | What else could I possibly want for you? | 我不这么想还能怎样 | 
| [26:41] | It doesn’t mean I’m not gonna miss you. | 这并不代表我不会想你 | 
| [26:45] | Not as much as I’ll miss you. | 肯定没有我想你多 | 
| [26:49] | And did you find what you were looking for here? | 你找到要找的人了吗 | 
| [26:51] | No. | 没有 | 
| [26:53] | My pack, the…others like me were gone. | 我的同伴 其他像我一样的人都不见了 | 
| [26:56] | There’s no trace of them. | 没有他们的踪迹 | 
| [26:59] | So I went to the witch for help. | 所以我来找女巫寻求帮助 | 
| [27:01] | And that’s when she turned you into her guard dog. | 然后她就把你变成了她的看门狗 | 
| [27:04] | Thank you for freeing me. | 谢谢你救了我 | 
| [27:06] | At least my visit helped someone. | 至少我还算没白来一趟 | 
| [27:08] | Why exactly were you there? | 你到底为什么来这儿 | 
| [27:12] | I set a bad example for an old friend. | 我给一位老朋友做了坏榜样 | 
| [27:14] | I wanted to find a way to make things right. | 我在想办法弥补 | 
| [27:17] | I thought the witch might have some magic | 我觉得女巫可能有什么魔法 | 
| [27:19] | that would help us track down | 能帮我们追踪到 | 
| [27:19] | the man who killed my friend’s father. | 杀死我朋友父亲的人 | 
| [27:23] | That belonged to him? | 这是他的东西 | 
| [27:25] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:28] | You don’t need magic to hunt the killer down. | 不用魔法也能找到凶手 | 
| [27:33] | Come on. Let’s go help your friend. | 走吧 我们去帮你朋友 | 
| [27:37] | You can’t seriously be considering | 你不会真想 | 
| [27:39] | giving the crown to him? | 把王冠给他吧 | 
| [27:41] | It’s the only way to ensure | 这是唯一能保证 | 
| [27:42] | we won’t all end up under the witch’s curse. | 我们免受女巫诅咒的办法 | 
| [27:44] | I think I’d rather be a bear again | 要我屈服麦肯托什宗族 | 
| [27:46] | – than bow down to Clan Macintosh. – Mom. | -我宁愿再变成熊 -妈妈 | 
| [27:50] | If you can find the helm before the witch’s deadline… | 如果你能在女巫的期限前找到头盔 | 
| [27:54] | …the crown is yours. | 王冠就归你了 | 
| [27:59] | Don’t hand it over just yet. | 先别急着交给别人 | 
| [28:04] | You were right, Merida. | 你说得没错 梅莉达 | 
| [28:06] | I gave up, and I was wrong. | 我的放弃是错误的 | 
| [28:08] | But so were you. | 但你也是 | 
| [28:09] | We’re gonna find the knight that ran Fergus through. | 我们去找刺死弗格斯的骑士 | 
| [28:11] | – How? – I brought a friend. | -怎么找 -我带来了一位朋友 | 
| [28:14] | I’m gonna sniff him out. | 我能把他闻出来 | 
| [28:24] | Have you already forgotten everything I taught you? | 我教你的东西你都忘光了吗 | 
| [28:27] | Why do we have to start before the rooster’s even crowed. | 鸡还没打鸣呢我们干嘛这么早开始啊 | 
| [28:34] | The invaders. | 入侵者 | 
| [28:37] | You brought me out here to keep me from the fight. | 你为了不让我上战场 才把我带到这来的 | 
| [28:39] | Dad put you up to it, didn’t he? | 我爸爸让你这么做的 是吗 | 
| [28:41] | – Merida… – Out of my way. | -梅莉达 -躲开 | 
| [28:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:02] | Draw! | 拔剑 | 
| [29:07] | Only cowards attack | 唯有懦夫 | 
| [29:09] | without declaring where they’re from | 才不敢明言从何而来 | 
| [29:12] | or who they fight for. | 以及为谁而战 | 
| [29:19] | We’re not ashamed of who we are. | 我们不为自己的出身而羞愧 | 
| [29:21] | No! | 当然 | 
| [29:25] | So let’s show them what happens | 所以我们要告诉敌人 | 
| [29:28] | when you face the combined might | 与我们宗族联盟对立的下场 | 
| [29:32] | of Clans DunBroch, Macintosh, | 唐布洛克 麦肯托什 | 
| [29:35] | Dingwall, and MacGuffin! | 丁沃尔 以及麦格芬 | 
| [30:24] | I am not gonna miss this fight. | 我不能错过这场战斗 | 
| [30:32] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [30:35] | Fergus! | 弗格斯 | 
| [30:56] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:14] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:17] | – No! – Let’s go. | -不 -快走 | 
| [31:28] | Are you certain the helm’s here? | 你确定头盔在这吗 | 
| [31:30] | Well, this is where daddy DunBroch’s bow | 唐布洛克爸爸的弓 | 
| [31:32] | says it is. | 是这么说的 | 
| [31:43] | When will you learn to stop doubting me, dear? | 你什么时候能不再怀疑我 亲爱的 | 
| [31:49] | That doesn’t belong to you. | 那不是你的东西 | 
| [31:52] | Oh, you don’t know when to give up. | 你真是不自量力 | 
| [31:55] | Where is he? Where’s the man who killed my dad? | 他在哪 杀死我爸爸的人在哪 | 
| [31:57] | That’s him. He killed Fergus. | 就是他 他杀了弗格斯 | 
| [31:59] | His scent is all over this cloak. | 斗篷上全是他的味道 | 
| [32:03] | You… | 你 | 
| [32:05] | You’re the one. | 你就是那个人 | 
| [32:08] | I led my knights on a quest | 我带领我的骑士们寻找 | 
| [32:09] | to find the missing piece of Excalibur. | 王者之剑丢失的剑锋 | 
| [32:11] | We heard rumor of magic in these lands, | 我们听说了这片土地上的魔法 | 
| [32:13] | so I landed here in the hopes | 所以我满怀希望而来 | 
| [32:14] | I could finally complete my sword. | 以为终于能找回我完整的剑 | 
| [32:17] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的了 | 
| [32:18] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 | 
| [32:20] | A knight does what he must on the battlefield. | 骑士在战场上身不由己 | 
| [32:21] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死你自己的 | 
| [32:22] | She isn’t the only one. | 她不是一个人 | 
| [32:24] | This isn’t about revenge. | 现在不是报仇的时候 | 
| [32:25] | This is about you finding the helm | 你现在要找到头盔 | 
| [32:26] | and saving your people. | 拯救你的族人 | 
| [32:29] | But he — if you’re the one who killed my dad, | 但是 如果你就是杀了我爸爸的人 | 
| [32:31] | why don’t you have the helm? | 为什么头盔不在你那 | 
| [32:32] | I saw you take it off him with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看见你把它取下来的 | 
| [32:35] | ‘Cause the helm Fergus was wearing when he died | 因为弗格斯死的时候戴的头盔 | 
| [32:37] | – wasn’t enchanted. – What? | -并没有魔法 -什么 | 
| [32:39] | It was a piece of iron polished to a shine. | 只是一块闪闪发光的破铁 | 
| [32:41] | When I put it on to rally my men, it didn’t do anything. | 当我戴上它来重振骑士团时 它毫无作用 | 
| [32:43] | We lost the battle. | 我们战败了 | 
| [32:45] | Dad must’ve thrown the helm he got from the witch | 我爸爸一定是在开战前 | 
| [32:47] | into the sea before the battle began. | 把女巫的头盔扔进海里了 | 
| [32:48] | And you know what this means, right? | 那你知道这意味着什么 对吧 | 
| [32:51] | He didn’t use magic to lead the troops into battle. | 他没有用魔法来带兵上阵 | 
| [32:54] | They followed him because they believed in him. | 他们因信任而跟随他 | 
| [32:56] | Oh, as touching as this family drama is, | 这场家庭戏真感人 | 
| [32:59] | we need the helm. | 但我们也需要这个头盔 | 
| [33:01] | And I’m gonna do whatever it takes | 那我会不惜一切代价 | 
| [33:02] | to stop you from leaving DunBroch with it. | 阻止你们带着它离开唐布洛克 | 
| [33:05] | My people are counting on me. | 我的族人指望着我呢 | 
| [33:07] | And so are mine. | 我的人也一样 | 
| [33:09] | I’ve already kelled DunBroch’s king. | 我已经杀了唐布洛克的国王 | 
| [33:12] | Now it looks like I’ll have to kill its queen. | 现在看来我还要再杀了女王 | 
| [33:23] | You have no idea of the dark path you sent me down. | 你根本不知道你把我推向了怎样的深渊 | 
| [33:25] | Oh, I’ve been down plenty of my own. | 我自己也在深渊里待够了 | 
| [33:27] | It’s the burden of wearing a crown. | 这就是权力的责任 | 
| [33:28] | I blamed myself for my dad’s death, | 我为我爸爸的死而自责 | 
| [33:29] | when I really should’ve blamed you. | 但其实我应该责怪的人是你 | 
| [33:33] | I’m not just gonna keep you from getting the helm. | 我不仅要阻止你带走头盔 | 
| [33:35] | I’m gonna make you pay for what you did to him. | 还要让你偿还你对他做的一切 | 
| [33:40] | Don’t take another step. | 别再往前走 | 
| [33:42] | This isn’t your battle. | 他们的决斗与你无关 | 
| [33:44] | Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with? | 你知道你在跟谁比划吗 | 
| [33:46] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不倒我 | 
| [33:53] | Sleeping powder. Clever. | 沉睡粉 真聪明 | 
| [33:56] | She used it on me. | 她在我身上用过 | 
| [33:57] | How do you like it now, witch? | 现在感觉如何 女巫 | 
| [33:59] | Hurry. It won’t last long. | 快 效果持续不了多久 | 
| [34:08] | I need that helm to get Excalibur | 我需要用头盔来得到王者之剑 | 
| [34:10] | and fulfill my destiny as Camelot’s king. | 来完成我作为卡梅洛特国王的使命 | 
| [34:19] | Reach for it, | 你去捡 | 
| [34:20] | and I will cut you down just like your father. | 我就把你像你父亲一样刺穿 | 
| [34:25] | Make another move, | 你再动 | 
| [34:27] | and you’ll look like a porcupine. | 就把你变成豪猪 | 
| [34:30] | This time, one of those arrows | 这一次 那些箭 | 
| [34:31] | is bound to hit more than just your cloak. | 不只会射到你的斗篷 | 
| [34:38] | Oh, where’s that bloody witch when I need her? | 那该死的女巫在我需要她时哪儿去了 | 
| [34:40] | She’s sleeping on the job. | 她干活时睡着了 | 
| [34:44] | Even your magic can’t stop all these arrows. | 即使是你的魔法也挡不住那些箭 | 
| [34:48] | Seems we need to find some other means of retrieving Excalibur. | 看来我们得另寻他法拿到王者之剑了 | 
| [34:52] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [34:53] | But perhaps that’s a discussion best had in Camelot. | 但也许我们该回卡梅洛特商量 | 
| [35:01] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 | 
| [35:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:13] | All of you. | 你们所有人 | 
| [35:16] | I wouldn’t have the helm if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你们 我就拿不回头盔 | 
| [35:20] | We couldn’t let our queen fall. | 我们不能让女王死掉 | 
| [35:25] | After all this… | 发生这些后… | 
| [35:28] | …you still want me to be your queen? | 你们还愿意让我当女王吗 | 
| [35:30] | You were willing to give up your crown | 你愿意为了王国 | 
| [35:32] | for the good of the kingdom, | 舍弃你的王冠 | 
| [35:34] | give up your life to get that helm. | 为了拿到头盔舍弃生命 | 
| [35:38] | I only ever saw one person make a sacrifice like that, | 我只见过一个人愿意做出这种牺牲 | 
| [35:41] | and it was your father. | 那就是你父亲 | 
| [35:45] | If you’re not fit to lead the clans, | 如果连你都不能领导宗族 | 
| [35:48] | no one is. | 那就没人了 | 
| [35:58] | Presenting Queen Merida of DunBroch, | 现任唐布洛克的梅莉达女王 | 
| [36:02] | leader of the clans, protector of the highlands | 宗族领袖 高地守护者 | 
| [36:06] | and my daughter. | 也是我的女儿 | 
| [36:14] | You’re early. | 你来早了 | 
| [36:15] | The sun’s nearly set. | 快日落了 | 
| [36:17] | Unless you want to rule over a kingdom of bears, | 除非你想统治一个熊之国 | 
| [36:20] | you better have me helm. | 你最好给我拿到了头盔 | 
| [36:21] | Oh, I have it, | 我拿到了 | 
| [36:23] | But I’m not gonna hand it over to you. | 但我不打算交给你 | 
| [36:25] | I’m going to destroy it. | 我要摧毁头盔 | 
| [36:28] | Are you sure that’s wise, dear? | 你确定这是明智之举吗 亲爱的 | 
| [36:32] | – Merida? – I know what I’m doing, mother. | -梅莉达 -母亲 我知道我在做什么 | 
| [36:36] | No one should have the power | 谁都不该拥有这种力量 | 
| [36:37] | to lead people into a fight they don’t believe in. | 带领人们打没把握的仗 | 
| [36:42] | I’ll find a way to stop your curse, | 我会想办法打破你的咒语 | 
| [36:43] | but I am not going to be bullied into giving this back. | 但我不会因为被逼迫而把头盔还给你 | 
| [36:47] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我一直希望你说这句话 | 
| [36:49] | What, now? | 什么意思 | 
| [36:51] | This was never about the helm, dear. | 这与头盔无关 亲爱的 | 
| [36:55] | This was about you. | 而与你有关 | 
| [36:57] | You mean this was all a test? | 你的意思是这都是一场测试 | 
| [36:59] | King Fergus came to me asking for magic | 弗格斯国王找我要魔法 | 
| [37:02] | to ensure the future of his kingdom, | 来保护他王国的未来 | 
| [37:04] | and that’s exactly what I gave him. | 我确实给了他 | 
| [37:07] | Getting the helm back made me understand | 拿回头盔让我明白 | 
| [37:08] | what it takes to rule. | 统治的代价 | 
| [37:11] | Your magic’s never very direct, is it? | 你的魔法向来这么隐晦 对吧 | 
| [37:14] | It gets the job done. | 任务完成 | 
| [37:16] | I pride myself on satisfied customers. | 顾客满意 我自豪 | 
| [37:19] | – Are we done, then? – Not quite. | -我们两清了吗 -还没呢 | 
| [37:21] | I wouldn’t have come to a coronation without a gift. | 我来参加加冕典礼怎么会不带礼物 | 
| [37:25] | It’s not another carving of a bear, is it? | 不会又是熊的雕像吧 | 
| [37:27] | Better. | 比那更好 | 
| [37:29] | There’s one person | 有个人 | 
| [37:31] | who could not be here today to see you crowned. | 今天看不到你加冕 | 
| [37:38] | My dad. | 我爸爸 | 
| [37:41] | What’s that? | 这是什么 | 
| [37:42] | Magical ale. | 魔法酒 | 
| [37:44] | You know the legend of Seonaidh, don’t you, dear? | 你知道修奈德的传说吧 亲爱的 | 
| [37:47] | Aye. Is it true? | 知道 是真的吗 | 
| [37:49] | Indeed. | 是的 | 
| [37:50] | One cup of this can summon the spirit of anyone | 一杯酒能召唤出 | 
| [37:53] | who’s passed to the underworld. | 死者的灵魂 | 
| [37:56] | You mean I can talk to my dad? | 意思是我能跟爸爸对话 | 
| [38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:06] | Long live, Queen Merida! | 梅莉达女王万岁 | 
| [38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:29] | If it weren’t for the two of you, | 要不是你们俩 | 
| [38:30] | I’d have let my whole kingdom down. | 我会辜负了整个王国 | 
| [38:32] | And if it weren’t for you, | 要不是你 | 
| [38:32] | I’d still be shaking down thugs in a tavern. | 我还在小酒馆勒索暴徒呢 | 
| [38:35] | And I’d still be licking my chops | 我还在女巫的小屋里 | 
| [38:36] | in that witch’s cottage. | 啃骨头 | 
| [38:43] | Here. | 给 | 
| [38:44] | It wouldn’t be honorable for me to keep this. | 留着这钱太不光彩了 | 
| [38:47] | Does this mean I can finally ask | 这么说我终于能问了 | 
| [38:49] | what happened before I found you? | 我找到你前发生了什么 | 
| [38:53] | Well, if you must know… | 如果你这么想知道… | 
| [38:55] | I was trying to get over a broken heart. | 我想从心碎中走出来 | 
| [38:59] | I waited too long | 我等了很久 | 
| [39:00] | to tell someone how I felt about them. | 才向心爱之人表白 | 
| [39:03] | And when I finally worked up the courage, | 当我终于鼓起勇气 | 
| [39:08] | it was too late. | 一切都晚了 | 
| [39:10] | I’m sorry, Mulan. | 抱歉 木兰 | 
| [39:11] | You know, I might not be the best person | 找我问约会建议 | 
| [39:13] | to ask for dating advice. | 可能不太合适 | 
| [39:16] | I kind of ate the only boyfriend I’ve ever had. | 我算是吃掉了我唯一的男朋友 | 
| [39:19] | Yes, I think that disqualifies you. | 是的 你确实不合适 | 
| [39:21] | But… maybe I can help. | 但… 也许我能帮你 | 
| [39:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [39:27] | It might do you some good. | 可能对你有帮助 | 
| [39:29] | Searching for werewolves? | 找狼人 | 
| [39:30] | It’s better than wallowing in self-pity. | 总比沉浸在自怨自艾中好 | 
| [39:33] | I don’t wallow. | 我没沉浸其中 | 
| [39:37] | Look, maybe helping someone else find their path | 也许帮别人找到他们的路 | 
| [39:39] | will help you with yours. | 也能帮到自己 | 
| [39:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:47] | Well, good luck. | 祝好运 | 
| [39:52] | To both of you. | 你俩都是 | 
| [40:14] | Here it goes. | 来了 | 
| [40:25] | Don’t waste that. | 别浪费了 | 
| [40:27] | It’s good ale. | 这可是好酒 | 
| [40:33] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [40:34] | Merida… | 梅莉达 | 
| [40:38] | You did it. | 你做到了 | 
| [40:40] | You became queen. | 你成了女王 | 
| [40:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:45] | For what? | 抱歉什么 | 
| [40:47] | I lost faith in you. | 我曾怀疑过你 | 
| [40:49] | I thought you used the enchanted helm | 我以为你用了魔法头盔 | 
| [40:50] | to lead your troops into battle. | 带领军队打仗 | 
| [40:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [40:54] | I lost faith in meself | 我自己失去了信心 | 
| [40:56] | when I went to the witch for that helm. | 才去找女巫要头盔 | 
| [40:59] | Why didn’t you use it? | 你为什么不用 | 
| [41:01] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改变了想法 | 
| [41:03] | You did… | 被你改变的 | 
| [41:05] | The night before the battle. | 战斗前夜 | 
| [41:07] | After I spoke to you, | 我跟你谈过后 | 
| [41:08] | I realized if I wanted to show you | 我意识到如果我想教你 | 
| [41:11] | what it took to be a leader, | 怎样才能成为领袖 | 
| [41:13] | I couldn’t use magic to do it. | 就不能用魔法来完成 | 
| [41:16] | You showed me what a true leader is. | 你教会了我怎样才是真正的领袖 | 
| [41:19] | And I will never forget that. | 我永远不会忘记的 | 
| [41:23] | I just want to make you proud, dad. | 我只想成为你的骄傲 爸爸 | 
| [41:26] | You already have. | 你已经做到了 | 
| [41:37] | I wish you were still here. | 你希望你依然活着 | 
| [41:40] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [41:55] | Dad… | 爸爸… | 
| [41:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [42:17] | Arthur… | 亚瑟… | 
| [42:20] | you have no idea what’s coming for you. | 你给我等着瞧 |