时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Killian, we’re here to help you. | 基利安 我们来救你了 |
[00:03] | We just can’t find you. Where are you? | 但我们找不到你 你在哪 |
[00:05] | In an underground prison. | 在地下监狱 |
[00:07] | The Underworld. | 冥界 |
[00:08] | I’ll only be gone for a day. | 我只离开一天 |
[00:09] | – Come back to me. – I always do. | -回到我身边 -我总会回来的 |
[00:11] | And those people you came down with… | 你带下来的人 |
[00:13] | maybe one of them doesn’t make the trip back, | 或许其中一位 没法回去了 |
[00:15] | but your dear old dad does. | 但你的老爸可以 |
[00:16] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[00:17] | Not yet. | 现在没有 |
[00:19] | For every soul your friends free, | 你朋友每解脱一个灵魂 |
[00:21] | one of them is going to have to stay. | 他们就要留下来一个 |
[00:25] | You get to decide who. | 你可以决定谁留下 |
[00:34] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[00:38] | All you need to do is choose three of your friends | 你只需要选择你的三个朋友 |
[00:43] | to stay here. | 留在这里 |
[00:45] | Carve their name. | 刻下他们的名字 |
[00:47] | W-what’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[00:48] | Is it the chisel? | 是凿子吗 |
[00:49] | So unwieldy for the one-handed. | 对于独手人不方便 |
[00:51] | Or writer’s block? | 还是提笔忘字 |
[00:57] | I’m not doing it. | 我不会刻的 |
[01:02] | I must say… I’m not angry. | 我得说 我并不生气 |
[01:06] | I’m disappointed. | 我是失望 |
[01:09] | And on second thought… | 转念一想 |
[01:12] | I’m angry. | 我生气了 |
[01:15] | I guess it’s off to solitary. | 那么你去关禁闭吧 |
[01:20] | Listen carefully. | 听好了 |
[01:24] | This is the River of Lost Souls. | 这是冥河 |
[01:28] | Touch it and it will make you lost. | 只要一碰 你就会迷失 |
[01:33] | Reducing you to a mindless, tormented husk. | 将你变成无意识的 受折磨的驱壳 |
[01:36] | So please, keep all arms and hand inside the boat. | 所以 请把手和胳膊都放在船里 |
[02:01] | Father? | 父亲 |
[02:10] | “My son — This shop is yours to do with as you wish. | “儿子 店给你了 你想做什么做什么 |
[02:14] | And my offer still stands. | 我的提议依然有效 |
[02:16] | Use what’s in the case when you want to accept it, | 如果你愿意接受 就使用箱子里的东西 |
[02:19] | and we can be a family again. | 我们就又能成为一家人了 |
[02:21] | Your father.” | 父亲” |
[03:13] | Show me… | 向我展示 |
[03:15] | show me who I seek. | 我想见的人 |
[03:47] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[03:50] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[03:52] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[03:55] | Found more arrows. | 找到什么线索了 |
[03:58] | You do not want to see what that helldog did upstairs. | 你不会想看到地狱犬在楼上做了什么 |
[04:02] | So, we think we’re ready? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[04:06] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[04:07] | We’re gonna get Hook. What’s it look like? | 我们要去找虎克 你以为呢 |
[04:09] | We know Hades will have him in some sort of isolation. | 我们知道哈迪斯把他关了单独禁闭 |
[04:11] | Meg told us there’s an entrance nearby. | 蜜儿说附近有个入口 |
[04:13] | So all 45 of you are gonna slip down | 你们这么多号人要偷偷 |
[04:15] | into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld. | 溜进冥界最深的监狱 |
[04:18] | Hades knows you’re here. | 哈迪斯知道你们来了 |
[04:20] | He’ll have put up barriers to keep the living out | 他肯定竖立了障碍 阻挡活人 |
[04:22] | of all the places he doesn’t want us going. | 进入任何他不希望我们进入的地方 |
[04:24] | You walk into his domain, you’ll all be puffs of dust. | 你们走进他的地盘 只会化成灰 |
[04:27] | – So we get a new plan. – Correct. | -那就换个计划 -没错 |
[04:29] | Five of you occupy yourselves as you will. | 你们五个随便做点什么 |
[04:32] | Perhaps cleaning? | 比如打扫 |
[04:34] | You and I will go in | 你和我要一起 |
[04:36] | with the assistance of a helpful dead person. | 在一个死人的帮助下进去 |
[04:38] | I can extend their aura, if you will, | 我可以延伸死人的”光环” |
[04:40] | so that two living souls can get through Hades’ barrier. | 这样两个活人就能跨过哈迪斯的障碍 |
[04:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:43] | Yesterday, you hid in your shop. | 你昨天还躲在铺子里 |
[04:44] | Today, you’re gonna lead the charge to find a man that you hate? | 今天你就要带头去找你恨的人 |
[04:46] | Yeah, because I-I realized that if I don’t step in, | 是啊 因为我意识到 如果我不挺身而出 |
[04:48] | we are never gonna get home, | 我们就回不了家了 |
[04:50] | and I want very much to get home to my wife. | 而我非常想回家见我妻子 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | So how do we get a helpful dead person | 那我们去哪找个帮得上忙的死人 |
[04:55] | to loan their aura so we can confront | 乐意给我们开光环 |
[04:57] | the god of the Underworld himself? | 让我们去见冥界的主神呢 |
[04:59] | You leave that to me. | 这个交给我吧 |
[05:01] | I’ve got someone in mind. | 我有个人选 |
[05:03] | Someone I’ve known a long time. | 一个我的老相识 |
[05:08] | Milah. | 米拉 |
[05:10] | Milah! | 米拉 |
[05:12] | You don’t have to be doing this yourself. | 你不用自己做的 |
[05:15] | I said I would help. | 我说了会帮忙的 |
[05:16] | You said that. | 你是那么说 |
[05:17] | And somehow, it still didn’t get done. | 但还是没做完 |
[05:20] | Well, I was chasing dragonflies with the boy. | 我去跟儿子捕蜻蜓了 |
[05:22] | Did he protect you from the big ones? | 他有没有保护你不被大只的伤害 |
[05:32] | I know my leg slows me down around here, | 我知道我的腿让我行动不便 |
[05:33] | but I-I can do better. | 但我能做的更好 |
[05:35] | I can change. | 我可以改变的 |
[05:36] | You’re never going to change, Rumple. | 你永远不会改变 朗普 |
[05:38] | I can. | 我能的 |
[05:39] | I can be whatever you want me to be. | 我可以成为你希望的样子 |
[05:47] | Just go play with the boy. | 去跟孩子玩吧 |
[05:49] | That’s one thing you can do, at least. | 至少那是一件你能做的事 |
[05:53] | Bae! | 小比 |
[05:54] | Bae? | 小比 |
[05:55] | Bae, what’s wrong, son? | 小比 怎么了 儿子 |
[05:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:17] | Morning, Dearie. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[06:26] | Don’t worry, I’m not dead. | 别担心 我没死 |
[06:28] | Just visiting. | 就是来看看 |
[06:34] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[06:36] | You are standing in the middle of Main Street, so, you know… | 你站在主道中央呢 |
[06:40] | I must say, I do love the irony of your job. | 我得说 我喜欢你工作的讽刺性 |
[06:44] | You watching children, | 你照看孩子 |
[06:46] | keeping them safe, keeping them close. | 保护他们 亲近他们 |
[06:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[06:49] | I have an opportunity for you. | 我想给你个机会 |
[06:51] | A romantic adventure to save the man you once loved. | 浪漫的历险 去拯救你曾爱过的男人 |
[06:55] | You? | 你吗 |
[06:58] | I’m talking about Killian Jones. | 我是指基利安·琼斯 |
[07:02] | Killian… | 基利安 |
[07:05] | is here? | 他在这儿 |
[07:05] | He’s receiving some, uh, special attention from Hades. | 他受到了哈迪斯的特别关照 |
[07:10] | I need to retrieve him. | 我需要去找他回来 |
[07:13] | I’m supposed to watch the kids. | 我还得看孩子呢 |
[07:15] | Well, they’re dead anyway. | 反正他们都死了 |
[07:18] | It’s quite simple, really. | 很简单的 |
[07:20] | Can you stand helping me if it lets you save him? | 为了救他 你能不能帮我一次 |
[07:45] | Now, I want you to think about why you’re here. | 你好好想想你为什么会在这儿 |
[07:48] | You tried to escape. | 你企图逃跑 |
[07:50] | You freed another prisoner. | 你释放了另一名囚犯 |
[07:53] | You refuse to do what I ask, | 你拒绝照我的话做 |
[07:56] | and do you know the most important reason? | 知道最重要的一条吗 |
[07:59] | I couldn’t begin to guess. | 我简直猜不到 |
[08:01] | Hope. | 希望 |
[08:02] | You and your colleagues brought contraband, hope, into my world, | 你和你的朋友把”希望”这个违禁品带入了我的世界 |
[08:07] | and that is strictly forbidden. | 这是绝对禁止的 |
[08:09] | And despite some… creative beatings, | 尽管经历了各种…前所未有的失败 |
[08:12] | I still see hope in your eyes. | 你眼中还是闪烁着希望 |
[08:16] | Now, I would like that to be gone | 我要这希望被熄灭 |
[08:19] | before you reach the water. | 然后再将你降入水中 |
[08:23] | You have interfered with my | 你破坏了我 |
[08:26] | carefully cultivated existence, so… | 精心设计的世界 |
[08:32] | I am going to hurt you. | 所以我要伤害你 |
[08:37] | Then I’m going to collect your friends | 然后我要去抓你的朋友 |
[08:42] | and hurt them. | 并且伤害他们 |
[08:44] | So there’s going to be no one left to save you. | 那样就没人会来救你了 |
[08:50] | Feel free… to go mad. | 发疯吧 |
[09:09] | Her? | 她吗 |
[09:10] | Yes, her. Come. | 是的 她 走吧 |
[09:12] | Let me introduce you. | 我介绍你们认识 |
[09:14] | Miss Swan? | 斯旺小姐 |
[09:17] | There’s someone I’d like you to meet. | 我想介绍你认识个人 |
[09:19] | This is Milah, my ex-wife. | 这是米拉 我的前妻 |
[09:22] | And Hook’s ex, also. | 也是虎克的前任 |
[09:24] | She’s also Baelfire’s mother, of course. | 当然了 她还是比尔菲的母亲 |
[09:28] | Emma knew him as Neal. | 艾玛认识的比尔菲叫尼尔 |
[09:29] | They had a torrid affair, | 他们有过一段炙热的恋情 |
[09:31] | which resulted in a scandalous teenage pregnancy. | 致使她未成年怀孕 |
[09:34] | In prison. | 狱中生子 |
[09:36] | Yeah, well — | 嗯 |
[09:37] | So, you’ve been with my former lover… | 那么 你跟我的前情人 |
[09:41] | and my son? | 和我儿子都谈过 |
[09:44] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[09:47] | I’m sure we’re gonna laugh ourselves sick | 我相信有一日我们回想起来 |
[09:48] | about all this one day. | 都会笑崩的 |
[09:50] | I suggest you follow me before this gets even more awkward. | 你们跟我走吧 要不只会更尴尬 |
[10:01] | Hey, where’s your boss? | 你老板呢 |
[10:04] | No, not some deity — your boss here | 不 不是神祇 你在这儿的老板 |
[10:07] | The blind witch? | 那个瞎子女巫 |
[10:10] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[10:12] | You. | 你 |
[10:16] | Hello, Darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | – You can help. – I can? | -你可以帮忙 -是吗 |
[10:22] | I mean, of course I can. | 当然了 |
[10:24] | Tell me about the graveyard. | 跟我说说墓地 |
[10:26] | I need to find someone. | 我得找个人 |
[10:27] | Oh, it’s just a chat you want. | 你就是想聊聊啊 |
[10:29] | Well, if you’re looking for someone, | 如果你想找人 |
[10:30] | simply use your magic. | 用魔法就是了 |
[10:36] | Having trouble, are we? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[10:38] | Magic’s a little tricky down here, isn’t it, darling? | 这下面的魔法不太好施 是吧亲爱的 |
[10:42] | Let’s sit down and be civilized. | 我们坐下好好谈吧 |
[10:47] | The way in is here? | 从这里进去吗 |
[10:49] | So, what, the gates of hell are in my house? | 地狱之门在我家里吗 |
[10:51] | As was the stone of Excalibur. | 还有王者之剑的石头 |
[10:53] | The pirate has a knack for targeting real estate | 那海盗在寻找有潜在价值的地产方面 |
[10:55] | with hidden value. | 很有天赋 |
[11:14] | Basement door? | 地下室门吗 |
[11:16] | Basement door. | 地下室门 |
[11:31] | It’s a barrier, all right. | 真的是道屏障 |
[11:32] | So what is she gonna do? | 她能做什么 |
[11:33] | Joining hands will be fine. | 手拉手就行 |
[12:01] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[12:03] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | One step closer to Hell. | 离地狱又近了一步 |
[12:13] | Ex-excuse us. | 打扰 |
[12:14] | Fendrake the Healer? | 巫医弗莱德里克 |
[12:15] | S-Sorry to bother you, sir. | 抱歉打扰你 先生 |
[12:17] | I-It’s our son. | 是我们的儿子 |
[12:19] | Oh, my… | 我们 |
[12:19] | We — we — we left him at home, | 我们把他留在了家里 |
[12:20] | thinking it might be too dangerous to move him. | 怕移动他会更危险 |
[12:22] | We need the antidote to this. | 我们需要治疗这蛇毒的解药 |
[12:25] | Atlantean rat snake. | 亚特兰蒂斯食鼠蛇 |
[12:27] | It’s a 24-hour poison. | 毒效24小时发作 |
[12:30] | Your boy will die tomorrow. | 你儿子明天就会死 |
[12:31] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[12:34] | Unless you’re willing to use magic. | 除非你愿用魔法 |
[12:35] | Magic! We — we’ll pay anything! | 用魔法 我们可以砸锅卖铁 |
[12:38] | What magic? | 什么魔法 |
[12:46] | There is a potion to cure your child. | 有种药能治好你们的孩子 |
[12:48] | It’s very rare. | 很罕见 |
[12:50] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[12:51] | 100 gold pieces. | 100个金币 |
[12:57] | 100 gold! | 100金币 |
[12:59] | We won’t see that in our lives. | 我们一辈子都见不到那么多钱 |
[13:00] | No, but we’ll get our cure anyway. | 是的 但无论如何我们都要弄到药 |
[13:03] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[13:03] | You’ll go back and take it. | 你要回去把它拿来 |
[13:05] | Take it?! | 拿来 |
[13:06] | He’d kill me for sure. | 他肯定会杀了我 |
[13:07] | Oh, now, there’s a puzzle you’ll have to figure out. | 那你就得琢磨该怎么应付了 |
[13:10] | He can’t kill you if you get him first. | 你先杀了他 他就没法杀你了 |
[13:19] | The spell’s gone. | 咒语不见了 |
[13:21] | We’ll be able to pass through on our own now. | 我们可以自己继续了 |
[13:23] | Thank you, Milah. | 谢谢你 米拉 |
[13:24] | You can run back to protecting the dead children. | 你可以跑回去保护那些已死的孩子们了 |
[13:26] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:28] | Milah… | 米拉 |
[13:30] | thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[13:32] | And… | 还有… |
[13:33] | there’s something you should know. | 有些事你得知道 |
[13:36] | Your son, Neal, Baelfire… | 你儿子 尼尔 比尔菲 |
[13:39] | when I was on my way down here on the River, | 我坐船来到这里的时候 |
[13:41] | I had sort of a vision of him. | 看到了他的影像 |
[13:44] | I think he talked to me. | 我想他跟我说话了 |
[13:49] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[13:50] | He said that he moved on. | 他说他已经放下过去 |
[13:53] | And that he was happy. | 还有他很幸福 |
[13:58] | Whatever he had to resolve… | 无论他的心愿是什么 |
[14:00] | he did it. | 他都完成了 |
[14:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:03] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:06] | I hear water this way. | 我听到这边有水声 |
[14:09] | That would be the River of Lost Souls. | 那应该就是冥河 |
[14:12] | We can take it to where Hades will have Killian. | 我们可以顺流找到哈迪斯关基利安的地方 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry, uh, “We” can take it? | 抱歉 “我们”可以吗 |
[14:16] | If you think you can get the pirate back, | 如果你觉得你可以赢回海盗 |
[14:18] | I doubt he’s gonna swap the blonde for the dead woman. | 那我很怀疑他会为了一个死掉的女人放弃金发美人 |
[14:21] | You might be dark, | 你虽然内心黑暗 |
[14:23] | but sometimes you’re still an idiot, Rumple. | 但有时候你依然是蠢货 郎普 |
[14:27] | I have my reasons. | 我有自己的理由 |
[14:29] | Let me come with you. | 让我跟你去吧 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:44] | I see you’re admiring my fur. | 我知道你很欣赏我的皮草 |
[14:46] | Doe skin, of all things. | 是雌鹿毛 |
[14:48] | I’m not saying it’s Bambi’s iconic dead mother. | 我可没说这是小鹿斑比那死去的伟大母亲 |
[14:51] | And I’m not saying it’s not. | 我也没说它不是 |
[14:53] | Just tell me about the graveyard. | 告诉我墓地的事就好 |
[14:55] | If I find a headstone, | 如果我找到一块墓碑 |
[14:56] | does that mean that person’s here in…”Underbrooke”? | 是不是就意味着那人在”冥话镇”里 |
[15:00] | Underbrooke. | 冥话镇 |
[15:03] | Oh, you are clever. | 你真是聪明 |
[15:04] | No, it just means they’re passing through, that’s all. | 不 那说明他曾经过这里 仅此而已 |
[15:06] | Who are you looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[15:08] | Well, never mind who. | 不关你的事 |
[15:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:11] | I want to know where they are. | 我想知道他们在哪 |
[15:15] | I have a map here. | 我这儿有张地图 |
[15:17] | Now that I’ve been made mayor. | 现在我已经成了镇长 |
[15:19] | Oh, thanks to your recently departed mother. | 这得感谢你刚死去的母亲 |
[15:23] | It’s got a list of cemetery plots, | 上面有所有墓地的名单 |
[15:26] | and you have to know how to interpret the headstones. | 我还得告诉你各种墓碑的含义 |
[15:29] | You see, there’s three — | 你看 这里有… |
[15:30] | what would you call them? Settings? | 怎么说呢 三种情况 |
[15:32] | If the headstone is upright, | 如果墓碑石直立的 |
[15:34] | it means the person is still here in town. | 意味着这人还在镇里 |
[15:36] | If it’s tipped over, | 如果翻倒了 |
[15:37] | it means their soul has gone on to a better place, okay? | 就意味着他们的灵魂去了更好的地方 好吗 |
[15:41] | Happy person, tippy stone. | 人好碑倒 |
[15:42] | And the third setting? | 那第三种情况呢 |
[15:44] | If it’s cracked… | 如果墓碑碎了 |
[15:46] | well, that’s bad. | 那就糟了 |
[15:48] | Bad? | 糟了 |
[15:51] | They got pulled under to… | 他们去了一个… |
[15:54] | wherever is worse than this place? | 比这里还差的地方 |
[15:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:56] | But no one who’s anyone goes there anymore. | 但已经再没有人去那里了 |
[16:07] | I hope this boat you found doesn’t spring a leak. | 我希望你找到的这条船不会漏 |
[16:10] | This boat is the best thing we could have hoped to find. | 这船是能找到的最好的了 |
[16:13] | After we pick up the pirate, | 我们接到海盗 |
[16:15] | it will take us all the way home. | 它还能带我们一路回家 |
[16:22] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[16:23] | He’s down there. I feel it. | 他在里面 我能感觉到 |
[16:25] | I’m not leaving the boat. | 我不会离开这船的 |
[16:29] | It’s too valuable. | 它太珍贵了 |
[16:31] | You’re capable of getting the pirate on your own, I’m sure. | 你有能力自己找到海盗 我确定 |
[16:34] | And don’t even think about using magic. | 还有 别想着用魔法 |
[16:36] | Hades would notice anything this close to his home base. | 哈迪斯会注意到离他家这么近的地方的所有事 |
[16:39] | If he’s not moving, I’m not, either. | 如果他不走 我也不走 |
[16:42] | If he tries to steal this thing, I’ll give a shout. | 他要试图偷走船 我就大喊 |
[17:01] | For God’s sake, Rumple, | 看在上帝的份上 郎普 |
[17:03] | it’s a dagger, not a dragon. | 这是把匕首 不是龙 |
[17:04] | Don’t be scared of it. | 别怕它 |
[17:06] | I’m scared because our son is dying. | 我害怕是因为我们儿子要死了 |
[17:09] | He should be with us, not some village nursemaid. | 他应该跟我们在一起 而不是跟村里保姆一起 |
[17:12] | I didn’t spend our last gold coin on a knife | 我花掉我们最后一个金币买了把刀子 |
[17:15] | to slice the roast at his wake. | 不是为了在给他守丧时割烤肉的 |
[17:18] | Bae only has a couple of hours left. | 小比只剩几个小时了 |
[17:23] | Let’s spend that time doing something to help him, | 我们这段时间 做点有用的事吧 |
[17:27] | something — something brave. | 做点勇敢的事吧 |
[17:30] | For once. | 至少做一次 |
[17:40] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[17:47] | All right. | 好 |
[18:00] | Oh, did I make you do that? | 我撞到你了吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, that’s a nice dress and a pretty girl. | 漂亮的裙子配美人 |
[18:04] | – Stop it. I don’t need that. – No, I got it. I got it. | -别这样 不需要你擦 -我来 我来 |
[18:06] | – Leave the lady alone. – I’m fine. | -离她远点 -我没事 |
[18:10] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[18:12] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:25] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[18:27] | Captain Killian Jones. | 我是基里安·琼斯船长 |
[18:33] | At your service, ma’am. | 乐意为你效劳 夫人 |
[18:37] | That doesn’t look to be the uniform of any navy I’ve… | 我从没见过这种海军服 |
[18:45] | – You’re — – Well, they call us pirates. | -你是 -大家都叫我们海盗 |
[18:48] | We sail where we will and answer to no crown. | 我们四处航行 不臣服于任何国王 |
[18:53] | I’ve not seen the ocean much beyond our small port. | 除了这儿的小港口 我没见过大海 |
[18:58] | Is it wonderful to travel so much? | 四处周游很精彩吧 |
[19:02] | Aye. | 是的 |
[19:05] | Do you know… | 你知不知道 |
[19:08] | …there are cities where the air smells of spices… | 有的城市上飘满了香味 |
[19:13] | and women are carried on jeweled chairs? | 女人都坐在镶有宝石的椅子上 |
[19:18] | Would you like to see that? | 想去看看吗 |
[19:22] | W-Well… | 我… |
[19:24] | I would love that, but… | 我很想 可是 |
[19:28] | …I have responsibilities here. | 这里有人需要我来照顾 |
[19:32] | An ailing child. | 生病的孩子 |
[19:35] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[19:37] | A husband. | 有丈夫了 |
[19:38] | Well… | 那么 |
[19:40] | it would appear a better man than I has won. | 看来有个更好的男人捷足先登了 |
[19:45] | But I am in port quite often… | 但我会经常出现在港口 |
[19:50] | should that ever change. | 如果你改变心意的话 |
[19:55] | It — it won’t. | 不会的 |
[19:59] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[20:26] | Killian! | 基利安 |
[20:35] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[20:50] | Hang on! I’m coming for you! | 坚持住 我来救你了 |
[21:15] | I got you! | 抓住你了 |
[21:33] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[21:38] | I told you to let me go. | 跟你说了别管我 |
[21:41] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[21:44] | Nobody should. | 谁都不该来 |
[21:46] | I never listen. | 我向来不听话 |
[21:48] | You’re impossible. | 真受不了你 |
[21:49] | And you love me for it. | 所以你才爱我 |
[22:11] | So… you’re married now. | 所以…你结婚了 |
[22:16] | That’s real. | 不错啊 |
[22:20] | Look, about your, uh, unfinished business… | 至于你未竟的心愿 |
[22:23] | if it is love for the pirate, | 如果是对海盗的爱情 |
[22:25] | then it’s definitely off the table. | 那绝对没戏了 |
[22:27] | My unfinished business was never Killian. | 我未竟的心愿才不是基利安 |
[22:31] | Then why — | 那为什么… |
[22:32] | It’s Baelfire. | 是比尔菲 |
[22:34] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[22:39] | I should have been there for him. | 我当时应该陪在他身边 |
[22:43] | Not… | 而不是 |
[22:45] | punished him because I’d… | 惩罚他 只因我… |
[22:48] | grown to hate his father. | 逐渐开始憎恨他的父亲 |
[22:53] | I was selfish. | 我很自私 |
[22:56] | I thought if I could… | 我以为如果我能… |
[22:59] | change that, do something generous… | 改变过去 做点好事 |
[23:05] | maybe I could finish what I need to. | 也许我就能完成我需要做的事 |
[23:09] | So you want to move on. | 所以你想向前看 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:13] | So I can… | 这样我就能 |
[23:15] | see him, and I can… | 看到他 我就能 |
[23:19] | say to him, “Son, I’m… | 对他说 “儿子 我… |
[23:23] | I’m sorry for… everything.” | 我真的很对不起你” |
[23:29] | He’ll forgive you. | 他会原谅你的 |
[23:33] | I betrayed him, as well. | 我也背叛了他 |
[23:36] | As a grown man, he re-entered my life, | 他长大了 再次回到了我身边 |
[23:38] | and he forgave me. | 还原谅了我 |
[23:40] | He’ll do the same for you. | 他也会这么对你的 |
[23:43] | That’s a nice thought. | 这想法真受用 |
[23:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[23:48] | I really want to see him again. | 我真的很想再见到他 |
[23:52] | You will. | 你会的 |
[23:55] | And when you do… | 等你见到他时 |
[23:58] | …tell him hello from his papa. | 跟他说爸爸向他问好 |
[24:31] | Who’s here? | 是谁 |
[24:34] | You. | 是你 |
[24:35] | I can kill you with a single spell. | 我只需一句咒语就能杀死你 |
[24:37] | Oh, I-I don’t need a spell. | 我不需要咒语就能杀死你 |
[24:39] | I’ve got a knife! | 我有刀 |
[24:45] | Then do it. | 那就来吧 |
[24:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:57] | I just can’t. | 我下不了手 |
[25:01] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[25:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:13] | How much does your son mean to you? | 你儿子对你来说有多重要 |
[25:17] | Everything. | 他是我的一切 |
[25:24] | Then you can leave here with the cure. | 那你可以带着解药离开 |
[25:27] | But I-I-I-I don’t have any gold. | 但是我没有金子 |
[25:29] | I’ve just got a knife. | 我只有一把刀 |
[25:31] | There will be a terrible price to pay, but not in gold. | 代价会很高的 但不是金子 |
[25:36] | If you’re interested… | 如果你有兴趣 |
[25:38] | we can make a deal. | 我们来做个交易 |
[25:43] | I don’t know much about deals, but… | 我不太懂交易 但… |
[25:47] | if I can save my son’s life, I will trade anything. | 如果能救我儿子的命 我愿用任何东西来交换 |
[25:57] | They should be back by now. | 他们现在该回来了 |
[26:01] | They all look so lost. | 他们看着好迷失 |
[26:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:07] | Yes, they do. | 确实是 |
[26:14] | Get your hand off that squiggly little thing. | 放下那个弯曲的小东西 |
[26:17] | I’m not here to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[26:19] | Yeah, well, perhaps I am. | 是吗 但我是来打架的 |
[26:22] | Even when I’m here to talk about a deal. | 即使我是来谈交易的吗 |
[26:30] | A deal? | 交易 |
[26:33] | Let’s chat. | 来谈谈吧 |
[26:40] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[26:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:42] | I couldn’t let you do this alone. | 我不能让你单干 |
[26:44] | Two… | 两个人 |
[26:49] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[26:53] | It’s okay, you can look. | 不错 你看吧 |
[27:03] | It’s tipped. | 是翻倒的 |
[27:06] | He’s not… | 他不在 |
[27:07] | here. | 这儿 |
[27:09] | He’s moved on. | 他看开了 |
[27:11] | He’s happy. | 他很幸福 |
[27:25] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[27:28] | …I’m so glad you’re somewhere better. | 很高兴你在更好的地方了 |
[27:33] | But I’m also sorry I missed the chance to see you. | 虽然我也很遗憾没能见到你 |
[27:42] | You were my first love, Daniel, | 你是我的初恋 丹尼尔 |
[27:46] | and you will always live in my heart. | 你永远活在我心中 |
[27:50] | I just needed to know you were okay. | 只要知道你好就够了 |
[27:56] | You knew we were there the whole time. | 你早就知道我们来了 |
[27:58] | Yes. You betcha. | 那是当然 |
[28:01] | You know, I’m a fan of yours. | 知道吗 我是你的粉丝 |
[28:04] | I mean, there are Dark Ones, and then there is you. | 虽然黑暗者有很多 但你不一样 |
[28:13] | You’re quite the worthy rival to my hot throne. | 你称得上是我这宝座的竞争者 |
[28:17] | So is this how you treat rivals? | 所以你就是这么对待竞争者吗 |
[28:19] | Did I say “Rival”? | 我刚说的是竞争者吗 |
[28:20] | I meant “Supplier.” | 其实想说的是供应商 |
[28:21] | You’ve sent so many lovely dead people my way. | 你给我送来那么多可爱的死人 |
[28:26] | I mean, Regina does okay, | 我是说 虽然瑞金娜也做得不错 |
[28:28] | but you’ve been at it longer, | 但是你做得更久 |
[28:29] | and she’s gotten, you know, ugh lately. | 而且你知道 她现在变成啥样了 |
[28:33] | So what I really need is | 所以我只想 |
[28:35] | you back up there doing your thing, | 你回去做你的事 |
[28:38] | and your friends — | 至于你的朋友嘛 |
[28:39] | I want them down here, not doing their thing, | 我想留下他们 不再给我捣乱 |
[28:41] | because frankly, they piss me off. | 因为 他们惹恼了我 |
[28:45] | So I need you to sink that boat you found | 所以我要你弄沉那艘船 |
[28:49] | because it’s their way out of here. | 因为那是他们唯一的出路 |
[28:53] | Well, I was gonna use that boat, too. | 可我也要用那艘船 |
[28:54] | No problem. | 不是事儿 |
[28:55] | I’ll just wave my manicured hand, | 我只需挥挥我漂亮的手 |
[28:58] | and boom, you’ll be in bed with Mrs. Dark One by 10:00. | 十点你就能和黑暗者夫人躺床上了 |
[29:02] | You in? | 同意吗 |
[29:02] | Well, you can destroy that boat yourself, I have no doubt. | 我想你自己也能摧毁那艘船 |
[29:05] | I could do it myself, yes, | 我能做到 是的 |
[29:08] | but I want you to do it. | 但我想让你来干 |
[29:13] | So, are you a man I can do business with, | 所以你能和我做这个交易吗 |
[29:16] | or do I simply have to kill all of you? | 还是我得杀光你们所有人 |
[29:22] | But my ex-wife saw you just now. | 可我的前妻刚看到了你 |
[29:25] | She’ll tell everyone. | 她会告诉别人的 |
[29:27] | I’m sure that’s a puzzle you can solve. | 我肯定你能解决这个问题 |
[29:31] | Now, just how eager are you to get home? | 现在 就看你到底多想回家了 |
[29:47] | Milah! | 米拉 |
[29:49] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[29:50] | You got it?! | 你拿到了 |
[29:54] | Bae, drink it up. | 小比 快喝了它 |
[30:02] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[30:03] | I just thought about what mattered. | 我只是觉得这事很重要 |
[30:05] | Well, the healer… | 那个巫医 |
[30:09] | do we have to go back and hide his body? | 我们要回去把他的尸体藏起来吗 |
[30:10] | How did you leave him? | 你怎么处理尸体的 |
[30:11] | No, alive and well. | 不 他安然无恙 |
[30:13] | Milah, this worked out better than we thought. | 米拉 事情比我们想的好得多 |
[30:15] | I didn’t even have to steal it. | 我甚至都不用去偷 |
[30:18] | – Tell me more. – Well, I had him. | -继续说 -我找到他时 |
[30:20] | He was half asleep, I had the knife at his throat, | 他正昏昏欲睡 我拿刀放在他喉咙上 |
[30:22] | a-and then it came to me in a flash. | 可我转念一想 |
[30:25] | I thought, I-if I kill to save my son, | 我想 如果我杀了他来救我儿子 |
[30:28] | then my son grows up with a murderer, a monster as a father. | 那我儿子长大了就会有个杀人犯父亲 |
[30:33] | Well, I-I couldn’t do that. | 所以我不能那么做 |
[30:34] | What are you talking about, Rumple? | 你在说什么啊 郎普 |
[30:36] | He gave me the cure because we made a deal. | 他给了我药水 是因为我们做了笔交易 |
[30:40] | He wanted something else instead of gold. | 他想要别的 不是金子 |
[30:43] | What did you give him? | 你给了他什么 |
[30:44] | I signed a paper promising him my second-born child. | 我签了契约 答应给他我的第二个孩子 |
[30:51] | You… you sold our child? | 你… 你卖了我们的孩子 |
[30:55] | No. No, no, no. Th-That’s it. | 不 不 不是 |
[30:57] | I mean, I didn’t. | 我的意思是 我没有 |
[30:59] | W-We don’t have a second-born child. | 我们没有第二个孩子 |
[31:01] | We just have to make sure we never do. | 只要确保我们不去生就好了 |
[31:02] | Because you sold them! | 因为你卖了他 |
[31:06] | You sold our future. | 你出卖了我们的未来 |
[31:08] | No. | 不 |
[31:09] | Our family. | 我们的家庭 |
[31:11] | Rumple… | 朗普 |
[31:12] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[31:15] | Bae! | 小比 |
[31:15] | Oh, Bae! Bae. Oh! | 小比 小比 |
[31:19] | Bae, you’re all right. | 小比 你没事了 |
[31:22] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[31:23] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[31:24] | You go back to sleep. | 再睡一会儿吧 |
[31:26] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 都没事了 |
[31:32] | Oh, Milah. | 米拉 |
[31:33] | Bae can be all the future we need. | 小比就是我们所有的未来 |
[31:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:43] | …thank you very much… | 非常感谢 |
[31:46] | for deciding the rest of my narrow, little life for me. | 你替我决定了暗无天日的余生 |
[32:00] | I’m going to the tavern, Rumple. | 我去酒馆了 朗普 |
[32:13] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[32:15] | Hades was just here. | 哈迪斯刚刚在这 |
[32:17] | What’s going on, Rumple? | 发生了什么 朗普 |
[32:24] | Congratulations, Dearie. | 恭喜啊 亲爱的 |
[32:26] | I’ve finally become the man you always wanted me to be. | 我终于成为你一直希望我成为的男人了 |
[32:31] | The one who takes what he needs. | 一个予取予求的男人 |
[32:34] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[32:35] | Milah! | 米拉 |
[32:59] | Hades! | 哈迪斯 |
[33:02] | Hades! | 哈迪斯 |
[33:05] | I tried to stop him. | 我想要阻止他的 |
[33:07] | He blew my magic right back at me. | 他用我的魔法反噬了我 |
[33:09] | Milah… | 米拉 |
[33:11] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我阻止不了 |
[33:14] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[33:15] | Milah. | 米拉 |
[33:18] | Milah was here? | 米拉也来了 |
[33:21] | Milah? | 米拉 |
[33:23] | She helped us get to you. | 她帮我们找到了你 |
[33:28] | Hades has much to answer for. | 哈迪斯真是十恶不赦 |
[33:33] | Indeed he does. | 确实如此 |
[33:46] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[33:48] | A horse? | 马吗 |
[33:49] | Here? | 在这儿吗 |
[34:00] | What’s wrong with it? | 它怎么了 |
[34:02] | It’s hurt. | 它受伤了 |
[34:04] | It can’t stand. | 站不起来了 |
[34:30] | Regina, your magic. | 瑞金娜 你的魔法 |
[34:33] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[34:36] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:45] | Regina, what are you doing? | 瑞金娜 你在干什么 |
[34:47] | Just checking. | 试验一下 |
[34:50] | I’m back. | 我回归了 |
[34:56] | Killian! | 基利安 |
[34:57] | Good job, Mom. | 干得漂亮 妈妈 |
[34:58] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[34:59] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事的 |
[35:00] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[35:01] | Gold got us in. He got us help. | 戈登帮我们进去的 他找了帮手 |
[35:03] | He poofed us back here. | 他用魔法带我们出来的 |
[35:04] | He even had a boat to get us all back home. | 他还有能带我们回家的船 |
[35:07] | But it’s gone. | 但船现在没了 |
[35:09] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:10] | Hades attacked. | 哈迪斯攻击了我们 |
[35:12] | We lost the boat and… | 我们失去的船 还有… |
[35:15] | we lost a friend. | 还失去了一位朋友 |
[35:20] | I hear you took away my sacrifice. | 听说你让我的牺牲白费了 |
[35:24] | Everything I did to save my friends | 我做这一切本是为了救我的朋友 |
[35:27] | all went to give you back your power. | 结果却让你重得力量 |
[35:30] | I should kill you. | 我真该杀了你 |
[35:33] | Acknowledged. | 我承认 |
[35:35] | But… you helped get me out of there, | 但你也把我救了出来 |
[35:37] | so I should say — | 我该说声 |
[35:38] | Thank you. No need. | 谢谢 不必了 |
[35:40] | Stay of execution. | 死缓 |
[35:43] | We’re even — for now. | 现在我们算扯平了 |
[35:48] | I just wanted to get home. | 我只是想回家 |
[35:51] | And yes, you’re welcome, Captain. | 不过是的 不用谢 船长 |
[35:55] | Well, we’re sorry you lost her. | 很抱歉你失去了她 |
[35:59] | She made me who I am. | 是她成就了我 |
[36:04] | Okay, we don’t have a way out, | 好吧 现在我们没法出去了 |
[36:07] | but we didn’t have one before anyway. | 不过之前也没有 |
[36:10] | My magic’s working now. | 现在既然我的魔法回来了 |
[36:11] | So let’s do this heart split. | 我们开始分裂心脏吧 |
[36:14] | That way, when we find an exit, we can get through it. | 这样等找到了出去的办法 直接走就行了 |
[36:16] | – Heart split? – It’s a good plan. | -分裂心脏 -这个计划很好 |
[36:19] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[36:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:28] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[36:37] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:38] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[36:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:41] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[36:43] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么不行 |
[36:52] | Hades told me to pick three names | 哈迪斯让我选三个名字 |
[36:54] | and chisel them onto the headstones. | 刻在墓碑上 |
[36:56] | He said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld. | 他说我选的人 将永远留在冥界 |
[36:59] | I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[37:00] | Well, it looks like he did the picking himself. | 看来他自己选了 |
[37:09] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[37:10] | It means we’re stuck here, | 我们被困在这儿了 |
[37:12] | and now we can’t use your heart to save Hook. | 用不了你的心去救虎克了 |
[37:19] | Well… | 那… |
[37:20] | I got the pirate out in a day. | 我已经把海盗救出来了 |
[37:23] | But you lots managed to find a whole new way to fail. | 但你们却在另一头掉链子 |
[37:29] | I’ll be in the shop. | 我回店里了 |
[37:41] | Peekaboo! | 躲猫猫 |
[37:43] | Some places never change, even after all these years. | 都过这么多年了 这地方还是没变啊 |
[37:49] | Wouldn’t hurt to dust the chickens. | 偶尔回来做个扫除也不错 |
[37:52] | I know who you are, Dark One. | 我知道你是谁 黑暗者 |
[37:53] | Well, I imagine you do. | 我猜你就知道 |
[37:55] | You weren’t like this before. | 你以前不是这样的 |
[37:57] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[37:58] | I was a mortal man then, and a moral one. | 我曾经是个凡人 良心未泯 |
[38:02] | A man in a desperate situation. | 一个深陷绝望的男人 |
[38:05] | And you took advantage, and I admire that a great deal. | 你却趁机占便宜 我非常欣赏这点 |
[38:08] | Full points. | 满分 |
[38:10] | But I don’t like carrying debt. | 但我不喜欢欠债 |
[38:14] | Unfortunately, Dark One, the contract is binding. | 很不幸 黑暗者 合同已经签好 |
[38:18] | Even if I wanted to change it, I couldn’t. | 即使我想 我也改变不了 |
[38:21] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[38:23] | I owe you! | 我欠你的 |
[38:24] | That’s right, but… | 没错 但是… |
[38:26] | I can’t owe a debt to a dead man. | 你死了我就不欠你的了 |
[38:33] | Now, I don’t like debts. | 不喜欢欠债 |
[38:38] | But I do love a loophole. | 但我喜欢钻空子 |
[38:51] | Oh, there you are. | 你来啦 |
[38:53] | I destroyed the boat. | 我毁了船 |
[38:54] | Now send me home. | 现在送我回家 |
[38:56] | Thank you very much for that. | 那事多谢你了 |
[38:58] | It means so much to me that you took care of it. | 你能搞定真的对我意义重大 |
[39:00] | It shows passion. | 说明你很有干劲 |
[39:01] | Was it terrible to do? | 做起来可怕吗 |
[39:03] | I think you liked it. | 我觉得你挺喜欢的 |
[39:04] | Stop fishing. | 别套我话了 |
[39:06] | I won’t tell you that I liked it, because I didn’t. | 我不会说喜欢的 因为我不喜欢 |
[39:09] | Not in any way that matters. | 不过也无关紧要了 |
[39:11] | And I’ll never do anything like that again. | 我不会再做那种事了 |
[39:13] | Wow, you really mean that. | 天啊 你是认真的 |
[39:16] | I-I’m blown away. | 真让我感动 |
[39:17] | Well, I suppose you’re ready to go home now. | 我想你已经准备好回家了 |
[39:20] | – I am. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[39:21] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[39:24] | Except… | 但是… |
[39:26] | …things have changed. | 事情有变 |
[39:27] | No, no. | 不 |
[39:28] | A gentleman always keeps his deals. You have to keep — | 绅士总要信守诺言的 你必须… |
[39:31] | Hey, I didn’t say I wasn’t keeping my deal. | 我没说交易不作数 |
[39:33] | Sure, I’ll send you home, just not today. | 我会送你回家的 但不是今天 |
[39:37] | Why, you ask? | 你会问 为什么呢 |
[39:39] | Because you tried to hide something from me. | 因为你对我有所隐瞒 |
[39:47] | Let’s take a look at your Belle. | 我们来看看你的贝儿 |
[39:50] | So pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[39:52] | I mean, I’ve been watching her for hours, | 我看了她好几个小时 |
[39:53] | and she is simply darling. | 真是个可人儿 |
[39:56] | You put this crystal ball together so well. | 你做的水晶球真好 |
[40:00] | Using the eyeball — inspired. | 用了那个眼珠 真聪明 |
[40:02] | And then, butterfingers, you dropped it. | 但手一滑 又摔了 |
[40:06] | Insane, after all that work. | 费了那么多力 这简直疯了 |
[40:07] | And I couldn’t figure out | 我想不明白 |
[40:09] | why an image of your wife would affect you so strongly. | 为什么你妻子的影像让你如此激动 |
[40:14] | So I did a little digging and a little thinking, | 所以我做了点调查和思考 |
[40:17] | and I realized | 然后我明白了 |
[40:19] | you weren’t trying to conjure an image of her, were you? | 你不是想召唤她的影像 是吧 |
[40:25] | You were trying to figure out where your son went. | 你是想知道你的儿子在哪儿 |
[40:31] | You asked the crystal ball | 你让水晶球 |
[40:33] | to show you your child, didn’t you? | 为你显示你的孩子 是吧 |
[40:39] | – So… – No, no. | -所以 -不 |
[40:41] | This is an image of your child — | 这就是你孩子的影像 |
[40:45] | your next child. | 你下一个孩子 |
[40:49] | Belle doesn’t know it yet, but…she’s pregnant. | 贝儿现在还不知道 但她已经怀孕了 |
[40:54] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[41:00] | Remember him? | 还记得他吗 |
[41:01] | You two had a contract. | 你们签过合约 |
[41:03] | You tried to void it by killing him | 你想要通过杀死他免去债务 |
[41:05] | during a certain potentially baby-making liaison | 那时你正在乱搞男女关系 |
[41:09] | with your protégé, the Evil Queen’s mother, Cora. | 跟你的徒弟 巫后的母亲 柯拉 |
[41:14] | You rascal! | 你可真无赖 |
[41:16] | Which seemed smart at the time, | 当时看挺聪明的 |
[41:17] | but it turns out death doesn’t actually nullify a contract. | 但死亡并不能免除债务 |
[41:22] | Not down here. | 这里不行 |
[41:23] | Because here he is. | 因为他在这儿呢 |
[41:26] | And… | 而且… |
[41:29] | …here’s the contract. | 合约也在呢 |
[41:33] | Which he just signed over to me. | 他刚刚转让给了我 |
[41:40] | So, just to be super extra clear, | 所以我们得说清楚 |
[41:43] | at any time, | 无论何时 |
[41:45] | I can cash in the debt… | 我都可以兑现我的债务 |
[41:50] | and take your baby. | 夺走你的宝宝 |
[41:55] | All magic comes with a price… | 所有的魔法都是有代价的 |
[41:59] | and now, Dark One, the price is… | 现在 黑暗者 你的代价就是… |
[42:02] | you work for me. | 替我办事 |
[42:10] | And there’s something I need you to do… | 有件事我需要你去做 |
[42:14] | that only you can do. | 也只有你能做到 |